时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They weren’t all bad. | 他们不全是坏人 |
[00:05] | One of them tried to help us. | 有一个还试图帮我们 |
[00:06] | He was called September. | 他名叫九月 |
[00:09] | Five weeks after the invasion, | 入侵五周后 |
[00:10] | a man came here. | 有人前来这里 |
[00:11] | His name was Donald. | 名叫唐纳德 |
[00:12] | He was taken away against his will by two invaders. | 他被两个入侵者强行带走了 |
[00:14] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[00:16] | Donald showed up at our doorstep. | 唐纳德出现在我们家门口 |
[00:18] | He said the invaders were looking for him. | 他说入侵者正寻找他 |
[00:20] | But he needed us to watch over the boy. | 但他需要我们照看这孩子 |
[00:21] | He said he was part of an important plan to defeat the invaders. | 他说这孩子是击败入侵者计划的重要环节 |
[00:26] | Do you remember meeting me with a man named Donald? | 你还记得你见过我还有一个叫唐纳德的人吗 |
[00:32] | The boy is important. | 这个男孩很重要 |
[00:33] | He has to live. | 他必须活下去 |
[00:36] | I know who Donald is. | 我知道唐纳德是谁了 |
[00:40] | Donald is September. | 唐纳德就是九月 |
[01:15] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[01:17] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不是有意吓你的 |
[01:23] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[01:24] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我也正想问你呢 |
[01:28] | You need your rest, son. | 你需要休息 儿子 |
[01:31] | There’s work to be done. I’m freeing our next tape. | 还有活要干呢 我在取下一卷录像带 |
[01:35] | What’s your excuse? | 那你呢 |
[01:37] | I believe I have an idea | 我想我有办法 |
[01:40] | about how we can find our friend, September. | 能找到我们的朋友九月 |
[01:43] | The memory the boy showed me is in my subconscious, | 那男孩给我看的记忆藏在我的潜意识里 |
[01:46] | so it involves the tank. | 所以 我们要用那水槽 |
[02:03] | Okay, Walter, how are–? | 好了 沃尔特 你 |
[02:08] | Walter, why did you remove your trunks? | 沃尔特 你怎么把短裤脱了 |
[02:11] | They were too restrictive. | 太紧了 |
[02:14] | My body needs to be as free and open as my mind, | 我的身体得像我的意识一样 自由开放 |
[02:18] | so I can find September. | 这样我才能找到九月 |
[02:20] | Are you feeling sufficiently free and open now? | 现在你够自由 够开放了吗 |
[02:23] | I am. | 是的 |
[02:26] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[02:36] | Okay, his vitals are steady. His heart rate’s a little low. | 他的生命体征很稳定 心率有点低 |
[02:39] | I think that’s just the sedative kicking in. | 我觉得那是镇静剂在起作用 |
[02:41] | Oscillation’s coming through clear. | 电波显示很清晰 |
[02:44] | Everything seems to be functioning. | 一切运作正常 |
[02:46] | Walter, you’re good to go. | 沃尔特 你可以开始了 |
[02:48] | You should be feeling pretty relaxed by now. | 现在你应该感觉很放松了 |
[02:59] | His blood pressure’s rising. | 他的血压在上升 |
[03:01] | How much? | 多少 |
[03:01] | It’s 140 over 90. | 高压140 低压90 |
[03:03] | No, 152 over 100. | 不 高压152 低压100 |
[03:07] | It’s still rising. | 还在上升 |
[03:08] | His brain waves are fluctuating. | 他的脑电波出现波动 |
[03:10] | Walter, your vitals are spiking. | 沃尔特 你的生命体征不稳定 |
[03:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:30] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[03:32] | I’m here. | 我没事 |
[03:34] | Walter, where are you? | 沃尔特 你在哪 |
[03:37] | An apartment… | 一间公寓里 |
[03:39] | the same one from the flashes the boy showed me. | 就是那男孩给我看的回忆中的那间 |
[03:42] | Take a look around. | 你往四周看看 |
[03:43] | You recognize anything about the space? | 你能认出那里的什么东西吗 |
[03:46] | Anything that could help us tell where it is? | 能帮我们确定你在哪的东西 |
[03:58] | I’m with September, | 我和九月在一起 |
[04:01] | and he doesn’t look at all like himself. | 但他一点都不像我认识的九月 |
[04:04] | He has hair. | 他有头发 |
[04:10] | Are there any windows? | 有窗户吗 |
[04:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[04:14] | Well, go take a look outside. | 那你往窗外看看 |
[04:20] | I see water… buildings in the distance… | 我看到了水 远处的建筑 |
[04:25] | Skyscrapers. | 摩天大楼 |
[04:32] | Uh, New York? | 纽约吗 |
[04:34] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[04:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:40] | I see the top of the Empire State Building. | 我看到帝国大厦楼顶了 |
[04:44] | The Empire State Building’s the east side of Manhattan. | 帝国大厦在曼哈顿东边 |
[04:47] | To my right… | 在我右手边 |
[04:50] | I can’t quite make– | 我看不太清 |
[04:55] | a bridge. | 有座桥 |
[04:57] | I’m under a bridge. | 我在桥下面 |
[05:03] | I think it’s the Williamsburg Bridge. | 我觉得那是威廉斯堡大桥 |
[05:05] | Based on the angle of the view that Walter described, | 根据沃尔特描述的视角 |
[05:07] | I would say that the building is in Brooklyn, | 我觉得那栋建筑在布鲁克林 |
[05:09] | somewhere near the southeast base of where the bridge used to be. | 大桥原址的东南边桥墩附近 |
[05:12] | So if September’s still alive, | 那么如果九月还活着 |
[05:14] | and he’s still living in the same place, | 而且他还住在那里 |
[05:15] | that’s where we find him. | 我们就可以去那儿找他 |
[05:17] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[05:19] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:20] | I’m optimistic. | 我很乐观 |
[05:22] | You are? | 是吗 |
[05:23] | Why not? As to whether september is still living in the same place, | 有何不可 至于九月是否还住在那儿 |
[05:27] | we shall see. | 去看看便知 |
[05:29] | We must hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间了 |
[05:35] | Is everything all right? | 有事吗 |
[05:37] | What? A child observer? | 什么 一个观察者孩子 |
[05:39] | We’ve never seen one before. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[05:41] | What? A child observer? | 什么 一个观察者孩子 |
[05:43] | We’ve never seen one before. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[05:46] | We have received word. | 我们收到命令 |
[05:48] | He is ready to see you now. | 他现在可以见你了 |
[05:57] | Continue searching for the fugitives. | 继续搜捕逃犯 |
[06:05] | Alert me to any developments. | 有进展立刻通知我 |
[07:15] | There. | 在那儿 |
[07:16] | It was from over there. | 就在那里 |
[07:23] | Hey, hey, what’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[07:25] | What do you mean? I feel good. | 什么意思 我很好啊 |
[07:27] | From where I’m standing, you don’t seem good, | 在我看来 你不是很好 |
[07:29] | you seem amazing, which is a little scary. | 而是好极了 好得有点吓人了 |
[07:31] | I wouldn’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[07:33] | How can I not? | 我怎么能不担心你呢 |
[07:35] | You asked me to help you stay grounded. | 你要我帮你保持头脑清醒 |
[07:37] | You were so afraid of becoming the man that you used to be, | 你那么害怕变回过去的自己 |
[07:39] | you asked Nina to remove pieces of your brain. Again. | 而让尼娜再次移除你大脑的那些部分 |
[07:41] | It’s all right, son. | 没事 儿子 |
[07:42] | The procedure is no longer necessary. | 现在没这个必要了 |
[07:44] | But wh–Walter, why? What’s changed? | 但…沃尔特 为什么 什么改变了 |
[07:49] | I can’t explain it, but… | 我没法解释 但… |
[07:52] | When the boy touched me, | 那个男孩碰我的时候 |
[07:56] | He showed me more than just images. | 他给我看的不仅仅是图像 |
[07:58] | It was freeing, Peter. | 是解脱 彼得 |
[08:01] | All at once, I understood that everything I’ve ever known– | 突然 我明白了 我所知道的一切 |
[08:04] | or thought I knew, as a great man– | 或者说我自以为了不起而知道的一切… |
[08:08] | could fit into a thimble. | 都不值一提 |
[08:11] | That’s not all he gave me. | 还不止如此 |
[08:14] | I remember things, things I haven’t experienced. | 我记起来了一些事 我没经历过的一些事 |
[08:18] | I think, from the other timeline, | 我觉得是另一条时间线上的 |
[08:20] | Before you were erased, before the timeline was reset. | 在你被抹去之前 在时间线重置之前 |
[08:25] | I remember when you came to me at St. Claire’s. | 我记得你来精神病院找我 |
[08:28] | My first words: “I thought you’d be fatter.” | 我的第一句话是 “我还以为你会胖点” |
[08:33] | And I remember the night I was up late, | 我记得我半夜里起来 |
[08:35] | making a peanut butter sandwich, | 做花生酱三明治 |
[08:37] | And you slipped and called me, “Dad.” | 你脱口而出 喊我”爸爸” |
[08:43] | The feeling of joy that gave me… | 那两个字给我的欢乐… |
[08:46] | And the terror, before you stepped into the machine. | 还有你踏进末日机器前的恐惧 |
[08:50] | I told you I’ve never been good at letting you go, | 我说 我从来不舍得让你走 |
[08:52] | – And you said- – “This time, you’re gonna have to.” | -而你说 -“这次 你别无选择” |
[09:03] | What is this boy? | 这个男孩是什么 |
[09:08] | How could he do this for you– | 他是怎么做到这些的 |
[09:10] | Enable you to see a life you didn’t live? | 让你看到你不曾经历的人生 |
[09:13] | I’m not sure, but I feel it. | 我不知道 但我感觉得到 |
[09:16] | Do you remember the plan? | 你记得那个计划吗 |
[09:19] | No. No idea. | 不 一点不记得 |
[09:22] | But that doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[09:23] | Why would he give you back all of those memories, | 为什么他能还给你所有这些记忆 |
[09:24] | but not give you the plan? | 但不给你那个计划呢 |
[09:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:29] | Peter, before I met him, | 彼得 在我遇到他之前 |
[09:32] | I didn’t think it was possible to love you more, | 我以为对你的爱已经无以复加 |
[09:36] | but now, knowing what we’ve been through, | 但现在 知道了我们所经历的一切 |
[09:40] | and everything we’ve had… | 和曾经拥有的一切 |
[09:43] | I do. | 我知道我爱你永无止境 |
[10:03] | You never liked public displays of affection. | 你从来不喜欢当众这么亲昵 |
[10:07] | Or going number two in a public restroom. | 还有在公共洗手间上大号 |
[10:09] | I remember that too. | 这我也记得 |
[10:25] | The commander awaits. | 指挥官在等你 |
[10:29] | Anomaly xb-6783746 | 异常人XB6783746 |
[10:34] | has been found. | 已经找到 |
[10:36] | It is being hidden in 2036. | 他被藏在了2036年 |
[10:41] | For what purpose? | 出于什么目的 |
[10:42] | That is not yet clear, | 尚不清楚 |
[10:45] | but whoever hid this anomaly did so for a reason. | 但藏匿异常人的人必然有其目的 |
[10:51] | It should not exist, | 它不该存在 |
[10:54] | but someone wanted it to exist. | 但有人想保住它 |
[10:57] | Someone ensured its survival, | 有人确保了它能生存下来 |
[11:00] | because they thought it was important. | 因为他们认为它很重要 |
[11:16] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[11:18] | This is the window I was looking out in my vision from the tank. | 这就是我在幻象中向外张望的那扇窗子 |
[11:22] | Here it is! | 就是这儿 |
[12:10] | Walter Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[12:17] | You’re alive. | 你们还活着 |
[12:20] | We were trapped in amber. | 我们被封在琥珀中 |
[12:22] | For 21 years, we were frozen in time. | 这21年来 我们的时间静止了 |
[12:27] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 没想到我还能再见到你 |
[13:26] | How did you find me? | 你们是怎么找到我的 |
[13:29] | We’ve been relying on the tapes that Walter made in 2015, | 我们依靠沃尔特在2015年拍的录影带 |
[13:32] | trying to pieces things together. | 努力把一切拼凑起来 |
[13:34] | We found the radio that you left in the pocket universe, | 我们找到了你留在口袋宇宙里的收音机 |
[13:38] | and that led us to the boy, | 它指引我们找到这男孩 |
[13:40] | and he showed me where to find you. | 然后他又告诉我去哪找你 |
[13:43] | The couple that you left him with called him “Michael.” | 你托付的那对夫妇给他取名迈克尔 |
[13:50] | It’s been quite a journey. | 这一路艰难坎坷 |
[13:53] | We’ve lost a lot. | 我们失去了很多 |
[13:57] | A lot of good people sacrificed themselves to get us to you. | 许多好人牺牲生命只为让我们找到你 |
[14:03] | So your turn. What happened to you? | 该你说了 发生了什么 |
[14:10] | Before the invasion, | 在入侵之前 |
[14:12] | I was apprehended for my continued interference in the timeline, | 我因屡次干涉时间线 以及跟你们接触 |
[14:18] | and my interaction with all of you. | 而被捕 |
[14:23] | As punishment, they removed my device. | 作为惩罚 他们移除了我的装置 |
[14:29] | Now, I’m no longer able to move through time | 现在 我不能再穿梭时空 |
[14:33] | or do the things that I was able to do. | 或者做其他我以前能做的事了 |
[14:37] | They experimented on me. | 他们拿我做实验 |
[14:41] | They called it “Biological reversion.” | 他们称之为”生理逆转” |
[14:45] | Now, I am no different from you. | 现在我和你们无异 |
[14:50] | Truthfully, it wasn’t much of a punishment. | 说实话 这算不上什么惩罚 |
[14:54] | I’ve always held this era in the highest regard. | 我一直十分崇敬这个时代 |
[14:59] | And why the name “Donald”? | 为什么要叫”唐纳德” |
[15:02] | You really don’t remember, do you? | 你还真的什么都不记得了 |
[15:07] | The first movie we watched together was Singin’ in the Rain, | 我们一起看的第一部电影是《雨中曲》 |
[15:11] | And I chose the name “Donald O’Connor.” | 然后我选了主演”唐纳德·奥康纳”的名字 |
[15:15] | Yes! It was an excellent movie. | 想起来了 这部电影超棒 |
[15:19] | I used to sing make ’em laugh– | 我会唱那首《逗他们笑》 |
[15:21] | wonderfully– in the key of “A” Minor. | 用a小调 十分动人 |
[15:24] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[16:41] | What is he? | 他是什么 |
[16:46] | He was born hundreds of years from now. | 他出生于数百年后的未来 |
[16:50] | Like all of our kind, he was created in a lab, | 和我们其他人一样 他诞生于实验室 |
[16:53] | using the genetic material of a designated donor. | 用指定供者的遗传物质所创造出来 |
[16:57] | It was a process that began generations earlier, | 这是在几代人前就开始使用的方法 |
[17:00] | with a discovery on February 20th, 2167 | 这方法起源于2167年2月20日 |
[17:04] | by a scientist in Oslo, Norway, | 一名挪威奥斯陆科学家的发现 |
[17:06] | who was trying to find ways to increase human intelligence. | 他致力于寻找提升人类智力的方法 |
[17:11] | He realized that if he could rewire | 他意识到如果他能重新配置 |
[17:14] | the portion of the human brain that induces jealousy, | 人脑产生嫉妒心理的部分 |
[17:19] | he could increase cognitive function, | 他就能提高人的认知功能 |
[17:21] | sacrificing emotion for intelligence. | 牺牲情感以获取智力 |
[17:28] | This discovery | 正是这项发现 |
[17:29] | was the catalyst of the creation of the beings that you | 催生了你们称之为 |
[17:33] | called “Observers”, | “观察者”的生物 |
[17:37] | and his work carried on, and more and more emotions | 随着他研究的继续 越来越多的情感 |
[17:41] | were seen as roadblocks to higher intelligence. | 被视作获取更高智商的障碍 |
[17:43] | Things like anger, greed, aggression, | 比如愤怒 贪婪 攻击性 |
[17:47] | they were abandoned in the pursuit of intellect. | 为追求智商 它们被抛弃了 |
[17:51] | Eventually, humanity became so intelligent and efficient. | 最终 人类变得如此的聪明高效 |
[17:55] | They lost perspective of the value of these emotions– | 他们不再看重这些情感 |
[17:59] | Not only the negative ones, but the positive as well, | 不仅是负面的情感 还有正面的 |
[18:02] | And soon empathy, compassion, and love | 很快 移情 怜悯和爱 |
[18:07] | became messy distractions. | 都成为了干扰 |
[18:10] | And they too were machined out, | 它们也被剔除了 |
[18:13] | and without romantic love, | 没有了浪漫的爱 |
[18:17] | they developed new reproductive technologies. | 他们开发出了新的繁衍技术 |
[18:21] | I require data on an anomaly. | 我需要一个异常人的资料 |
[18:24] | Which progeny is it? | 后裔编号 |
[18:26] | Anomaly xb-6783746. | 异常人XB6783746 |
[18:34] | Early in the boy’s maturation, | 男孩成熟的早期 |
[18:36] | the scientists in charge of reproduction, | 负责繁衍的科学家 |
[18:38] | realized that his brain had developed | 发现他大脑的生长 |
[18:41] | differently from other offspring. | 与其他后裔不同 |
[18:44] | Its maturation was halted. | 他的成熟过程被终止了 |
[18:48] | To them, he was an anomaly, | 对于他们来说 他是一个异常人 |
[18:51] | a defect. | 遗传缺陷 |
[18:54] | Whose genetic material was used to create this progeny? | 这个后裔是用谁的遗传物质制造的 |
[19:01] | I had observed, in your time, | 在你们的时代 我看到了 |
[19:04] | how fathers cared for their sons | 父亲是多么关心儿子 |
[19:06] | and protected them. | 并保护他们 |
[19:10] | It stirred something in me that I could not ignore. | 这让我产生了无法忽视的感觉 |
[19:21] | I took the boy away, and hid him in the past, | 我带走了这个男孩 藏在过去 |
[19:25] | where he would be safe. | 他在这里会很安全 |
[19:31] | He’s your son? | 他是你儿子吗 |
[19:45] | His name was September. | 他的名字叫九月 |
[19:48] | He was part of the original 12 science team | 他是回到过去观察原始人类的 |
[19:50] | that traveled back in time to observe primitive humanity. | 最初12人科学队伍中的一员 |
[19:55] | He was banished for sympathizing | 他因为怜悯我正在追踪的 |
[19:56] | with the fugitives I am tracking… | 逃犯而遭放逐了 |
[20:00] | The same fugitives who are in possession of the anomaly. | 而异常人正是在这几个逃犯手里 |
[20:05] | Why would he go to such lengths | 他为什么要如此费尽心机 |
[20:08] | to protect a genetic defect? | 保护一个遗传缺陷呢 |
[20:11] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[20:16] | I would like a protocol suspension | 我想申请暂停协议 |
[20:19] | to travel back to a moment when I can eradicate these resistors. | 回到某个时间点消灭这些抵抗者 |
[20:23] | No. | 不行 |
[20:26] | We are not prepared to deal with a readjustment of probabilities. | 所造成的机率变化我们还无力处理 |
[20:33] | They disquiet you. | 他们让你不安 |
[20:36] | The fugitives are inconsequential. | 这些逃犯不重要 |
[20:40] | He poses minimal risk. | 他没有什么危险 |
[20:43] | We chose this time in history for a reason. | 我们选择历史上的这个时间是有原因的 |
[20:47] | A 99.9999% probability that we will succeed. | 我们有99.9999%的成功可能性 |
[20:55] | The boy had a 0.0001% chance of surviving, | 那个男孩只有0.0001%的机会活下来 |
[21:01] | Yet he did. | 可是他活下来了 |
[21:05] | Is there something wrong with you? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[21:14] | I am experiencing something that I do not understand. | 我正在经历一些我无法理解的事 |
[21:20] | The idea of ending their existence… | 灭绝人类的想法 |
[21:26] | Consumes me. | 折磨着我 |
[21:28] | They are insignificant. | 他们不重要 |
[21:31] | So no. | 所以不行 |
[21:44] | How does he fit into the plan? | 他对计划有什么作用 |
[21:46] | They were right about him. | 他们说得对 |
[21:48] | He is an anomaly, but he’s not less than them. | 他是异常人 但不比他们差 |
[21:53] | He’s more. | 他比他们更好 |
[21:56] | At first, | 起初 |
[21:57] | I thought his abilities were just empathic, | 我以为他的能力只限于移情 |
[22:01] | but they developed into something greater. | 但后来这种能力演变得更强大了 |
[22:03] | I now know that his intellect functions on a level | 我现在知道他智商达到的水平 |
[22:06] | that neither you nor we are capable of understanding, | 是你我所无法触及的 |
[22:10] | but what’s more important, | 但更重要的是 |
[22:12] | he has the emotions, the compassion, the empathy. | 他也有感情 怜悯 移情 |
[22:16] | – A hybrid. – Yes. | -就像混血儿 -是的 |
[22:19] | That moment that I told you about, | 我说到的 |
[22:21] | when scientists first decided to sacrifice human emotion | 科学家决定牺牲人类感情 |
[22:25] | to increase intelligence, | 来增进智力的时刻 |
[22:27] | that was the turning point in human evolution. | 那是人类进化的转折点 |
[22:29] | 20th of February, 2167. | 2167年2月20日 |
[22:32] | If we can send the boy into the future to that moment, | 如果我们能将孩子送去未来那一刻 |
[22:36] | he can demonstrate to those scientists | 他可以让那些科学家看到 |
[22:38] | a different kind of intelligence, | 另一种的高智商 |
[22:40] | an enlightenment that goes beyond knowledge or cognition | 一种能超越知识和认知的智慧 |
[22:45] | to something greater, | 而变得更伟大 |
[22:47] | and when they see what he is, | 当他们看到他 |
[22:52] | when they study him, they will realize all that he is: | 当他们研究他 就会明白他是什么 |
[22:57] | living proof that they don’t have to sacrifice emotion | 他是活生生的例子 证明不必为增强智商 |
[23:01] | for intelligence, | 而牺牲感情 |
[23:05] | and they will never go down that path. | 他们也不会迈上那条路了 |
[23:11] | And the observers will never exist. | 那么观察者就不会存在了 |
[23:14] | They would never invade. | 也不会入侵 |
[23:27] | That was the plan that we were working on before I ambered us. | 那就是我把大家封住前 我们在执行的计划 |
[23:32] | I always knew the boy was important, | 我一直知道他很重要 |
[23:34] | dut when I realized why– | 但等我意识到他到底怎么重要 |
[23:36] | what he was supposed to do, | 他要做什么时 |
[23:39] | my device had been removed. | 我的装置已被移除 |
[23:42] | I’d lost the ability to move through time, | 我失去了穿越时间的能力 |
[23:46] | so I came to you. | 所以我来找你 |
[23:48] | That was the plan. | 那才是我们的计划 |
[23:50] | We were going to send the boy forward into time. | 我们想送他去未来 |
[24:03] | How far have you come with the tapes? | 带子里的内容你们做的怎么样了 |
[24:06] | We have the rocks from the mine in Pennsylvania, | 我们拿到了宾州矿井里的石头 |
[24:09] | the magnet, the observer beacons, | 磁铁 观察者的钢罐 |
[24:11] | and some scrolls of physics that none of us can decipher. | 和写着我们谁都不懂的物理公式的卷轴 |
[24:14] | Don’t worry. I can help you with that. | 没关系 那个我懂 |
[24:17] | These things we’ve collected, | 这些我们取来的东西 |
[24:21] | how they can possibly be used to travel through time? | 要怎么用来穿越时空 |
[24:25] | They are part of a device that we must build. | 他们是我们要制造的装置的部件 |
[24:28] | I have the hologram blueprints. | 我有全息蓝图 |
[24:31] | It also requires technology that hasn’t been invented, from my time. | 而且要用到我那个时代才有的装置 |
[24:36] | How do we get it? | 我们要怎么弄到 |
[24:37] | I took them from the future long ago, | 我很早之前从未来拿过来了 |
[24:40] | the tech is hidden. It’s not far from here. | 那装置被藏在离这儿不远的地方 |
[24:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:59] | Peter, I think we’re gonna get our daughter back. | 彼得 我想我们能救回女儿 |
[25:03] | Liv– | 小奥 |
[25:03] | You heard September. The plan is gonna reset time. | 你听到九月的话了 计划能重置时间 |
[25:11] | Peter, that boy in there, | 彼得 那个男孩 |
[25:12] | he’s how we’re going to see Etta again. | 他能帮我们再见到埃塔 |
[25:17] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信吗 |
[25:26] | I want to believe that more than anything, | 我非常想相信 |
[25:30] | but we’ve still got a long way to go. | 但是我们还有很多要做 |
[25:43] | After the invasion, | 入侵之后 |
[25:45] | September was detained at a mine in Pennsylvania. | 九月在宾州一个矿井被抓 |
[25:48] | He was extracting rocks. | 他想取一些石头 |
[25:49] | The purpose of the rocks was not ascertained. | 其目的尚不明确 |
[25:53] | What was the outcome? | 之后如何 |
[25:56] | He was questioned and released. | 他被审讯后释放 |
[25:58] | He was labeled “A known offender.” | 并被标记为”已知违法者” |
[26:00] | Then he has been tagged. | 那他有标记 |
[26:04] | Initiate location protocol. | 启动定位系统 |
[26:08] | Find his address. | 查到他住哪 |
[26:15] | Chip number 784651. | 晶片号784651 |
[26:31] | Search the apartment. | 搜查公寓 |
[27:02] | He has mostly likely removed his chip and destroyed it. | 他应该是取出并毁掉了晶片 |
[27:05] | That is why we could not track it. | 所以我们无法追踪 |
[27:10] | It is still warm. | 还是温的 |
[27:13] | He was just here. | 他才走 |
[27:16] | Have the loyalists review the footage | 让忠随者检查这一带 |
[27:18] | from the surveillance cameras in the area. | 摄像头的录像 |
[27:22] | I want to know where he went. | 我要知道他去哪了 |
[28:55] | Which one is it? | 是哪个 |
[28:56] | You and Olivia stay here with Michael. | 你和奥利维亚在这儿陪着迈克尔 |
[28:58] | Donald and I will get the tech. | 唐纳德和我去取装置 |
[29:09] | They’re in my home. | 他们进我家了 |
[29:14] | You can’t go back there. | 你不能回去 |
[29:24] | There is no “Back there.” | 回不去了 |
[30:30] | Captain Windmark. | 温马克队长 |
[30:31] | A traffic camera on front street recorded this. | 前面大街上的一个摄像头拍到了这个 |
[30:34] | We’re putting the description of the vehicle out to all units. | 我们将车辆的信息发给所有分队了 |
[30:40] | The child is with them. | 孩子在他们手里 |
[30:42] | That was 14 minutes ago. | 这是14分钟前了 |
[30:45] | They cannot have gone far. | 他们不可能走远 |
[30:47] | Set up a perimeter. | 包围他们 |
[31:17] | Here they are, just as I left them. | 在这儿呢 一动没动 |
[31:26] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | The boy, he communicated to me when he touched me. | 那男孩碰我的时候与我交流了 |
[31:33] | What did he show you? | 他给你看了什么 |
[31:37] | He gave me an awareness of another timeline | 他让我看到了另一条时间线 |
[31:41] | when you saved Peter and I from Reiden Lake. | 你从雷登湖里救出我和彼得 |
[31:45] | When you pulled us from the lake, | 你救出我们的时候 |
[31:47] | you said, “The boy is important. | 你说”这个男孩很重要 |
[31:50] | He must live.” | 他必须活下去” |
[31:54] | You weren’t referring to my son. You were referring to yours. | 你说的不是我儿子 而是你儿子 |
[31:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:02] | Did he show you anything else? | 他还给你看别的了吗 |
[32:06] | Yes. There is one thing I haven’t told the others. | 是的 有一件事我没告诉他们 |
[32:10] | He showed me that, for the plan to work, | 他让我看到 如果想要计划成功 |
[32:15] | I would have to sacrifice myself. | 我要牺牲自己 |
[32:24] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[32:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:35] | Are you frightened? | 你怕吗 |
[32:39] | I would be lying if I said I wasn’t frightened. | 如果说不怕那是撒谎 |
[32:45] | Do you think that the boy showed me all these other experiences, | 你说他让我看到其他的这些经历 |
[32:51] | because he wanted me to know that I have loved, | 是想让我明白我已爱过 |
[32:58] | that I have had incredible moments and connections? | 精彩地活过 与人真心交往过 |
[33:04] | Because– | 因为 |
[33:09] | Because it will make it easier for me | 因为这样我更容易接受 |
[33:11] | to come to terms with what I have to do? | 我必须做的事 |
[33:17] | You think that’s why he did it? | 你认为他是因为这样才这么做的吗 |
[33:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:34] | It was your decision | 牺牲自己 |
[33:37] | to sacrifice yourself for the plan. | 成全计划 是你的决定 |
[33:39] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:45] | You said you had caused so much unintended damage, | 你说你无意之中造成了那么多伤害 |
[33:49] | you felt this was your chance to make amends. | 你认为这是你弥补的机会 |
[33:51] | You would not have it any other way. | 你宁愿结局是这样 |
[34:03] | Do you remember getting a white tulip? | 你记得你收到一支白郁金香吗 |
[34:12] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[34:17] | It was a sign from God. | 那是上帝的启示 |
[34:35] | The tulip was important. | 那支郁金香很重要 |
[34:39] | I took it from the other timeline, and kept it. | 我从另一个时间线把它取来 保存了起来 |
[34:47] | When we devised the plan to stop the invasion, | 我们制定反抗观察者的计划时 |
[34:51] | you didn’t think we could succeed. | 你认为我们无法获胜 |
[34:53] | You doubted yourself. | 你质疑自己 |
[34:56] | I knew the tulip would give you strength, as it had before. | 我知道郁金香会像以前那样给你力量 |
[35:00] | It was your symbol | 这对你 是希望 |
[35:03] | of hope and absolution. | 和宽恕的标志 |
[35:07] | It gave you the courage… | 它能给你力量 |
[35:14] | to push on. | 让你继续向前 |
[35:19] | At that time, I needed to give you back the hope that we could win. | 那时候 我要让你重拾最终得胜的希望 |
[35:35] | I could use that tulip right now. | 我现在正用得着那郁金香 |
[35:37] | Where is it? | 哪去了 |
[35:38] | I don’t know what you did with it. | 我不知道你把它弄哪去了 |
[35:41] | Only you would know that. | 这只有你知道 |
[35:50] | Is that it? | 就这个吗 |
[35:51] | You say that as though we’re not carrying technology | 听你的话 好像我们拿的装置 |
[35:53] | that can bend space and time into a mobius strip. | 不能将时间空间弯成一个莫比乌斯带 |
[35:59] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不跟你们去了 |
[36:02] | I have a few more things | 我还要去准备几件 |
[36:04] | we’ll need before we get started on the plan. | 我们启动计划必需的东西 |
[36:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[36:11] | You too. | 你也是 |
[36:32] | I will see you again. | 我们会再见的 |
[36:38] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[37:03] | I used to love Brooklyn. | 我以前很喜欢布鲁克林 |
[37:14] | We need another route. | 我们得换条路 |
[37:15] | We came this way less than 30 minutes ago. | 我们半小时前才走过这条路 |
[37:18] | The checkpoint wasn’t there. | 那时还没有检查点 |
[37:25] | Try the alley. | 走小巷 |
[37:35] | Astrid, it’s me. | 阿斯特丽德 是我 |
[37:37] | Hey. Did you find Donald? | 你们找到唐纳德了吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, but somebody else found us. | 找到了 但是我们也被发现了 |
[37:41] | They’re setting up roadblocks, and we need to find a way out. | 他们设置了路障 我们得想办法离开 |
[37:43] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[37:44] | We’re parked in an alley at Adams and Tillary. | 停在亚当斯和缇勒利街交界的一个小巷 |
[37:47] | Can you use the resistance network? | 你能用抵抗者的网络吗 |
[37:49] | See if you can hack into any live camera feeds in the area? | 看你能不能黑进那一带的监控摄像头 |
[37:51] | Yeah, I’m accessing it now. | 我在做呢 |
[37:54] | Okay, I got it. Just pulling up the feeds. | 好了 在收取信号 |
[37:58] | You’re right, they’re setting up a perimeter all around you. | 没错 他们把你们包围起来了 |
[38:00] | There’s no way out. | 你们出不去了 |
[38:04] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[38:17] | Do you think they found Donald? | 你说他们找到唐纳德了吗 |
[38:20] | Do you think he made it out? | 你说他逃出来了吗 |
[38:21] | I don’t know, Walter. | 我不知道 沃尔特 |
[38:22] | Well, we can’t leave him. | 我们不能丢下他 |
[38:23] | We don’t have a choice. He said he’d contact us. | 我们别无选择 他说会联系我们的 |
[38:28] | Hey, Astrid, has anything changed? | 阿斯特丽德 有什么变化吗 |
[38:30] | Are they still holding the perimeter? | 他们还严防死守吗 |
[38:31] | Hey, listen, I think I found a hole, | 听着 我好像找到了突破口 |
[38:32] | but you have to move quick. | 但你们得快点 |
[38:34] | The monorail’s your best bet. | 最好坐单轨来 |
[38:36] | When you cross York, head south. | 路过约克时 往南走 |
[38:39] | There’s a stop four blocks down, near Jay street. | 往前走四个街区有一站 在杰街附近 |
[38:41] | Okay, any activity there? | 好的 那儿有动静吗 |
[38:42] | Nope, not that I can see. | 没有 我没看到 |
[38:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:46] | Astrid said that we should head toward Jay street. | 阿斯特丽德让我们前往杰街 |
[38:48] | There’s a monorail station. She said it’s clear. | 那儿有个单轨车站 她说那儿安全 |
[38:51] | It won’t stay that way for long. Hang here for a sec. | 不会一直安全的 等下 |
[39:06] | They set up another checkpoint, further down. | 他们在前边又设了个检查点 |
[39:08] | – We’re blocked. – Okay. | -此路不通 -知道了 |
[39:09] | I think we should split up. | 我们该分头行动 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna take Michael with me. | 我带着迈克尔 |
[39:13] | A mother and child shouldn’t draw too much suspicion. | 妈妈和儿子应该不会引起太多嫌疑 |
[39:16] | You’re gonna stay with me, okay? | 你跟着我 行吗 |
[39:36] | Just keep going. | 继续往前走 |
[39:37] | You’re doing great. | 做得很好 |
[39:39] | We’re right behind you. | 我们就来 |
[39:47] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[39:50] | Yeah, I see ’em. No, I see ’em. | 我看见他们了 我看见他们了 |
[39:52] | Just keep moving. Get to the monorail. | 继续走 上单轨 |
[39:54] | We’ll be right there. | 我们就到 |
[39:55] | Okay, be careful. | 好的 小心点 |
[40:10] | We’re good. Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[40:34] | The train’s leaving in a few minutes. Where are you? | 火车马上开了 你们在哪 |
[40:37] | Not far. | 马上到了 |
[40:38] | They’re searching cars. | 他们在搜车呢 |
[40:39] | Don’t worry. We’ll meet you at the train. | 别担心 咱们车上见 |
[41:10] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[41:11] | We’re in the second car. | 我们在第二节车厢里 |
[41:29] | This way, Walter. | 走这边 沃尔特 |
[41:39] | Go into the first car. On your right. Now. | 上你右手边的车厢 就是现在 |
[41:43] | We’re on board. We’ll make our way to you. | 我们上车了 我们去找你们 |
[41:47] | They’re coming to my car. | 他们来我这节车厢了 |
[41:48] | I think they’re gonna search it. | 他们好像要搜车 |
[41:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[41:51] | please have your papers ready for inspection. | 请准备好证件 配合我们的检查 |
[41:56] | Michael. Michael? | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[41:59] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[42:11] | – Where’s Michael? – He’s gone. | -迈克尔在哪 -他走了 |
[42:12] | He just walked off the train. | 他下了火车 |
[42:13] | What? | 什么 |
[42:33] | Captain. | 队长 |
[42:50] | Hello. | 你好 |