时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:37] | The captain of the Astral Queen wants you to know… | “星形女王”的船长想让你知道 |
[00:39] | He’s got 1,500 prisoners under heavy guard. | 1500个囚犯已派重兵把守 |
[00:41] | Tell him I want daily | 告诉他我要他每天 |
[00:42] | reports on the well-being of his prisoners. | 报告囚犯的情况 |
[00:44] | The President has given me a direct order. | 总统已给我下了直接的命令 |
[00:46] | We’re in the middle of a war… | 我们正在战争之中 |
[00:48] | And you’re taking orders from a schoolteacher? | 你却听众于教师的命令 |
[00:50] | Don’t suppose there’s a Plan B? | 不要指望会有计划B |
[00:52] | Plans B, C, D, E are the same as A. | 计划B C D E和计划A一样 |
[00:54] | Get off the planet and get back to the ship. | 离开这个鬼地方回到船上去 |
[00:56] | How much water did we lose? | 我们损失了多少水 |
[00:58] | Almost 60% of total potable water reserves. | 大约是全部储备饮用水的60% |
[01:01] | If we don’t find new | 如果我们找不到新水源 |
[01:02] | Supplies they’ll run out of water in two days. | 两天就会用光水 |
[01:13] | Reveille | 这是起床号 |
[01:14] | morning stations aboard Battlestar Galactica. | 早晨会议在卡拉狄加航母准备召开 |
[01:16] | All hands report to your stations. | 所有的报告都在你们的位置上 |
[01:51] | So, what do we have? | 告诉我 找到什么了 |
[01:52] | Good news, Colonel. | 好消息 上校 |
[01:54] | We scouted the ice moon. | 我们侦测到了冰行星 |
[01:55] | Found an entire subsurface ocean. | 整个表面是海洋 |
[01:56] | We’ve got reports and video for you. | 我们拿来了报告及视频给您 |
[01:58] | Not exactly Caprica Beach down there, Chief? | 不是真正像在喀布尔卡海滩上吧 少尉 |
[02:01] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[02:02] | We’ve registered temperatures 180 and below… | 我们测出的温度是零下180度 |
[02:04] | Venting of methane and C02. | 需要甲烷和二氧化碳来解冻 |
[02:06] | It’s gonna be a bitch to work down there, sir. | 这将在那是个浩大的工程 长官 |
[02:08] | Cheer up. | 高兴点 |
[02:09] | You know how lucky we are we found this ugly rock? | 我们多幸运才找到这块丑石头 |
[02:11] | Water riots breaking out all over the fleet. | 水分配问题的骚动在全舰队都爆发了 |
[02:14] | Civilians. | 民用船也一样 |
[02:16] | Whiney civie cry-babies | 那些爱发牢骚的软脚虾 |
[02:18] | Can’t stand less than a hot shower every day. | 每天少洗个热水澡就忍受不了 |
[02:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[02:22] | Even Galactica’s down to 10,000 JPs of water. | 即使卡拉狄加航母的用水已减到1000JPs |
[02:25] | Ever see a man die of dehydration? | 有没有看过有人死于脱水 |
[02:29] | No, sir. | 没看过 长官 |
[02:31] | Let’s hope you never do. It isn’t pretty. | 但愿如此 那并不好看 |
[02:36] | So, where were we? | 好 继续 |
[02:39] | We drilled 23 core samples. | 我们钻了23种冰标本 |
[02:42] | 13% sodium chloride. | 13%是氯化钠 |
[02:44] | What the hell? We can’t drink salt water! | 天啊 我们不能喝咸水 |
[02:47] | No, sir. That’s why I had Cally test the ice. | 是的 长官 所以我检测了这些冰 |
[02:52] | Well, there you go. Pure water. | 哦呵 原来如此 有纯净水 |
[02:54] | Couple of lemons, we could make lemonade. | 拿几个柠檬 我们就可以做柠檬水了 |
[02:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[03:00] | We’ll have to melt the | 在把水运到船上之前 |
[03:01] | ice before we transport it up to the ship. | 我们要先融化冰 |
[03:03] | What’s that gonna take? | 需要些什么 |
[03:04] | High-capacity heater expansion tanks, | 高密度的热膨胀容器 |
[03:06] | D-25 plasma torches… | D-25的等离子焰炬 |
[03:08] | Myrex hoses, centrifugal pumps. | 麦瑞克思的水龙带 离心泵 |
[03:10] | Sounds like a lot of manpower. | 听上去要很多人力 |
[03:12] | Ideally 1,000 men, sir. | 最好是1000个人 长官 |
[03:14] | One thousand men? And where’re they gonna come from? | 1000个人 从哪里弄 |
[03:16] | Slave labour. | 奴隶市场 |
[03:18] | They are criminals. They’ve been | 他们是罪犯 他们被 |
[03:19] | Sentenced to hard labour. And this is very hard labour. | 判做苦工 还是很累的苦工 |
[03:22] | Not to mention physically dangerous. | 更别提身体上的危险 |
[03:24] | This is not for civilians, but… | 这不是为了平民 但 |
[03:27] | Their ship wasn’t designed for long-term incarceration. | 他们呆的船不能长期的被封闭 |
[03:30] | These men have been stuck in cramped cells for weeks now. | 那些人已困在狭窄的房间有几个星期了 |
[03:33] | They might even prefer to get out. | 他们也许更想出来做些事 |
[03:36] | Do something, even if it is dangerous. | 即使是危险的事 |
[03:38] | If they volunteer. But these aren’t | 如果他们是志愿者的话 |
[03:41] | Slaves and I will not have them treated as such. | 但他们不是奴隶 我不想那样的对待他们 |
[03:43] | No. We could offer incentives. | 是的 我们可以提供条件 |
[03:47] | -Points towards earning freedom. -Excuse me. | -条件是获得自由 -打扰一下 |
[03:50] | You wanna start releasing hardened criminals into the fleet? | 你想把那些重刑犯释放到舰队上来 |
[03:54] | Sir, these men were on | 长官 那些人曾在 |
[03:56] | Their way to Caprica for parole hearings… | 去喀布尔卡途中假释听诉 |
[03:57] | Which at least implies they may be ready for release. | 那至少意味着他们可能会被释放 |
[04:00] | -Make it happen, Captain. -Yes, sir. | -就这样做 上尉 -是的 总统 |
[04:04] | To address Commander Adama’s concerns, | 比利 考虑到亚当莫指挥官的担心 |
[04:07] | I’d like you to go along… | 我想你也一同去 |
[04:08] | And set up a screening | 再设立一个筛选程序 |
[04:09] | Procedure to weed out the hardened criminals. | 来清除那些重刑犯 |
[04:11] | I would like to have a representative from Galactica… | 我想派卡拉狄加航母上的一个代表去 |
[04:14] | Who will report directly to me about security issues. | 他每天要直接向我报告安全问题 |
[04:19] | How about D? | 杜思拉怎么样 |
[04:21] | -Second Class Petty Officer Dualla. -I know who she is. | -中士杜思拉 -我知道她是谁 |
[04:24] | I’m not sure she’s conversant with the technical details. | 我不太确定 她熟悉技术上的细节 |
[04:26] | She’ll be fine, | 她不错 |
[04:27] | but we should send someone from ground crew… | 但我们该派一地勤人员去 |
[04:29] | Who’ll make sure | 他可以确定 |
[04:30] | the chosen men know to use the equipment. | 选中的人是否懂得使用设备 |
[04:33] | – Agreed. – I have to get to the CIC. Excuse me. | -同意 -容我失陪 我要去指挥处 |
[04:36] | Madam President? The doctor. | 总统 那个医生 |
[04:38] | -Excuse me? -The doctor? | -再说一遍 -那个医生 |
[04:42] | Commander | 指挥官 |
[04:43] | do you have a ship’s doctor aboard Galactica? | 你们有船接医生到卡拉狄加来吗 |
[04:46] | Maj. Cottle. Is there something wrong? | 科特尔上校 有事找他吗 |
[04:48] | No, nothing urgent. Allergies. | 没有 不是很急的事 敏感而已 |
[04:51] | He’s out on the fleet checking medical conditions. | 他在舰队上检查医务状况 |
[04:54] | – I’ll tell him that you want to see him. – Thanks. | -我会告诉他你想见他 -谢谢 |
[05:00] | Petty Officer Dualla. Conversant in technical details. | 中士杜瓦拉熟悉技术上的细节 |
[05:04] | Thinking entirely of the mission. | 安全是考虑到任务 |
[05:10] | Something on your mind, Captain? | 你在担心什么事 上尉 |
[05:13] | I just thought maybe you had something you wanted to say. | 我刚才以为你可能有想说的事 |
[05:16] | I have nothing to say to | 我对总统的私人代表 |
[05:17] | The personal representative of the President. | 没什么好说的 |
[05:19] | I’m still Galactica’s lead pilot. | 我还是卡拉狄加飞行员的领导 |
[05:22] | I have nothing to say to him, either. | 我和他也没什么事说 |
[05:28] | Every man has to | 每个人都要 |
[05:29] | decide for themselves which side they’re on. | 决定站在哪队 |
[05:32] | I didn’t know we were picking sides. | 我不知道我们在选队 |
[05:37] | That’s why you haven’t picked one yet. | 那是因为你还没有选队 |
[05:44] | I’m a bus driver, not a warden. | 我是个公共汽车司机 不是典狱官 |
[05:46] | -How many total? -1,500. | -总共有多少人 -1500个人 |
[05:49] | They don’t give me their files or their names. | 他们没有把他们的档案或名字给我 |
[05:51] | Hell, they’re just numbers. | 说到底 他们只是号码 |
[05:53] | -Thanks, Wilkens. | 谢谢你 威尔肯思 |
[05:56] | All right. They’re all yours. | 好了 他们是你的了 |
[06:07] | I’m Capt. Lee Adama, | 我是李·亚当莫上尉 |
[06:09] | personal representative of the President. | 总统的私人代表 |
[06:13] | We’re in a crisis. | 我们现处在危急中 |
[06:15] | Thousands of us are on the verge of dying from dehydration. | 我们中成千上万的人正处在死于脱水的边缘 |
[06:18] | The good news is we have found water. | 好消息是我们找到了水 |
[06:23] | The bad news is, it’s located | 坏消息是 |
[06:24] | On a moon with harsh environmental conditions. | 它在一个苛刻环境的行星上 |
[06:27] | We need 1,000 able-bodied men to help us get that water. | 我们需要1000个强壮的人来帮我们取得水 |
[06:32] | President Roslin feels that you represent our best chance. | 罗斯林总统认为你们代表着我们最好的机会 |
[06:38] | She also recognises that you are not slaves. | 她也承认你们不是奴隶 |
[06:42] | Any man who volunteers to help us | 在这次紧急事件中谁志愿帮助我们 |
[06:44] | During this emergency will earn “Freedom points”… | 将会获得”自由点” |
[06:46] | Which can be applied toward earning his release. | 这样就可以获得释放 |
[06:51] | We’re offering you a chance for a new beginning. | 我们在为你们的新开始提供一个机会 |
[06:53] | Whoever is interested, please just step out of your cell. | 任何人有兴趣的话 请站出你的房间 |
[07:38] | Thank you for your offer. | 谢谢你们的提供 |
[07:41] | We respectfully decline. | 我们很有尊严地拒绝 |
[07:45] | Zarek! | 查莱克 |
[07:47] | Oh, my God, that’s Tom Zarek. | 噢 天哪 那是汤姆·查莱克 |
[07:51] | The terrorist? | 那个恐怖分子 |
[07:54] | Zarek! | 查莱克 |
[09:25] | So who the hell is Tom Zarek? | 汤姆·查莱克到底是谁 |
[09:28] | – He’s a freedom fighter. | 他是个自由战士 |
[09:29] | -He’s a prisoner of conscience. – He’s a butcher. | -他是个道德罪犯 -他是个杀人狂 |
[09:34] | His colony was exploited by the other 11 for centuries. | 几个世纪以来 他的领地被其他的11个剥削 |
[09:37] | His people were marginalised, brutalised… | 他的人们被排斥 被残暴对待… |
[09:39] | I’m from Saggitaron, | 我是从萨基塔若来 |
[09:40] | and that man doesn’t speak for all of us. | 那个家伙从来不为我们说话 |
[09:42] | He blew up a government building, | 他会毫无理由的 |
[09:43] | there’s no excuse for that. | 就炸掉一个政府大楼 |
[09:44] | Captain, I’ve been watching the | 上尉 我们的时间很紧迫 |
[09:46] | Clock and if we won’t get any help, we should move on. | 如果得不到帮助 我们就应继续前进 |
[09:49] | Zarek’s got the prisoners united. Let’s go through Zarek. | 查莱克统领着囚犯 我们先从他着手 |
[09:59] | Hello? Anybody out there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[10:03] | Anybody wanna help two stranded pilots? | 有没有人愿意帮助两个进退两难的飞行员 |
[10:06] | That’s what I hate about big cities. No one will help you. | 这正是我所讨厌大城市 没人愿意帮你 |
[10:11] | No more shouting. You’re making me nervous. | 别再喊了 你弄得我好紧张 |
[10:14] | Feel like I’m in a movie. | 我感觉像在电影中 |
[10:17] | – At least it stopped raining. – For now. | -至少雨停下了 -只是现在 |
[10:23] | Where is everyone? | 人都到哪去了 |
[10:26] | Some are dead. In their beds, at their desks. | 有些人死了 死在床上 桌子上 |
[10:30] | Ones who weren’t killed outright probably ran into the hills. | 没被直接杀死的人大概逃进了山里 |
[10:33] | Won’t do any good. | 那没什么用的 |
[10:38] | Guess I’m getting a little… | 我猜我有点 |
[10:40] | Depressing? Morbid? | 沮丧 恐怖 |
[10:42] | Sorry. Been here longer than you. | 抱歉 我比你在这儿呆的时间长些 |
[10:44] | Wish I could say it gets easier. | 但愿我说的是要容易些 |
[10:52] | There’s more. | 这有好多老鼠 |
[10:53] | Boomer, you might not wanna… | 布玛儿 你最好不要看 |
[10:59] | Frakking rats. Let’s go. | 他妈的死老鼠 我们走 |
[11:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:06] | Let’s find a hospital, score some anti-radiation meds, okay? | 我们去找医院 弄些抗辐射的药来 嗯 |
[11:11] | We’ve only got two days’ worth left. | 我们只剩下两天了 |
[11:12] | Sharon, we’ve made it this far. | 莎伦 我们已做到这么远了 |
[11:14] | We’re gonna make it all the way. | 我们终会成功的 |
[11:16] | – Right. – Damn straight, all the way. | -是的 -太对了 会成功的 |
[11:19] | We’re doing good, real good. | 我们做的很好 真的很好 |
[11:21] | I guess someone must be watching out for us. | 我猜有人在密切注意着我们 |
[11:30] | She’s good. | 她不错 |
[11:33] | – So far. – Jealous? | -到目前为止 -你嫉妒 |
[11:35] | This all makes me makes so sad. | 这一切都让我觉得难过 |
[11:39] | They would’ve destroyed themselves anyway. | 无论怎样他们都会毁了自己的 |
[11:40] | They deserve what they got. | 这是他们所应得的 |
[11:43] | We’re the children of humanity. | 我们是有人性的孩子 |
[11:44] | That makes them our parents, in a sense. | 在某种程度上 他们是我们的父母 |
[11:46] | True. But parents have to die. | 说的对 但父母总要死的 |
[11:50] | It’s the only way children come into their own. | 这是唯一让孩子得到他们该得的方法 |
[11:59] | No, that’s not necessary. | 不 不需要那样做 |
[12:04] | I’d like to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[12:08] | Guard. Prisoner 893893… | 守卫 囚犯893893 |
[12:12] | Requests permission to speak with his visitor. | 要求同意和他的访问者交谈 |
[12:15] | Granted. | 同意 |
[12:16] | We’re not allowed to speak unless asked a direct question. | 我们不允许交谈除非问直接的问题 |
[12:20] | And you didn’t ask me a direct question. | 但你没有直接问我问题 |
[12:23] | You’ve never been in a prison before, have you, Captain? | 你以前从未到监狱来过 是不是 上尉 |
[12:26] | – No. – You’re fortunate. | -是的 -你很幸运 |
[12:29] | – May I sit down? – Yes, of course. | -我可以坐下吗 -当然可以 |
[12:59] | We need these men of yours to help us. | 我们需要你手上的人帮助我们 |
[13:00] | They’re not my men. They belong to you. | 他们不是我的人 他们属于你 |
[13:04] | I belong to you. You own us. | 我属于你 你拥有我们 |
[13:06] | You’re the master, we’re the slaves. | 你是主人 我们是奴隶 |
[13:18] | You’re clearly a man of principle. | 很明显你是个有原则的人 |
[13:20] | – I respect that. – Really? | -我尊重这点 -真的 |
[13:23] | The things you’ve stood | 这些年来你所坚持的事 |
[13:24] | for over the years, the book you wrote. | 你所写的书 |
[13:26] | The book that had to be smuggled out of labour camp… | 那本毫无疑问是写劳动营走私的事书… |
[13:30] | Because stumps aren’t allowed freedom of expression? | 因为囚犯不允许自由表达 |
[13:33] | I read it. In college. | 我看过这本书 在大学 |
[13:36] | Thought it was radical, challenging. | 我认为它太偏激了 太挑战了 |
[13:40] | Made me question some | 让我质疑 |
[13:41] | Things I’d accepted before without thinking. | 以前我从未想过就接受的一些事 |
[13:45] | Nice to hear I’m a big hit on campus. | 很高兴听到我在校园里是个热点人物 |
[13:47] | You weren’t, the book was banned. I read it anyway. | 你不是 这本书被禁止了 总之我看过它 |
[13:50] | Point is, I understand where you’re coming from. | 重点是我理解你的观点 |
[13:54] | But I don’t think you | 但我认为 |
[13:55] | Understand how critical the situation is out there. | 你不了解这里的情形有多危急 |
[13:57] | People are gonna start dying. | 人们面临着死亡 |
[14:01] | Hey, Starke. It’s time for your break. | 嗨 斯达克 轮到你休息了 |
[14:09] | – How can you say that? – It’s the truth. | -你怎么能那样说? -因为那是事实 |
[14:12] | Zarek and the SFM, they don’t care about justice. | 查莱克和SFM 他们根本不在乎正义 |
[14:14] | His people, your people have been exploited. | 他的人 你的人都曾被剥削过 |
[14:16] | You can’t tell me about my people. | 你没权力说我的人 |
[14:18] | I’m not telling you about your people. | 我不是在说你的人 |
[14:19] | All I want, the President wants… | 我所想要的 总统想要的 |
[14:24] | Is to offer you a chance to earn your freedom. | 是提供一个机会给你来赢得自由 |
[14:27] | Now you’ve said the truth: freedom is earned. | 现在你说到事实了 自由已赢得了 |
[14:41] | Stay where you are, Captain. It’ll all be over soon. | 呆在这儿 上尉 很快就会结束的 |
[14:48] | Nobody try anything! Back up! | 别乱动 退后 |
[15:23] | We’ve got the guards | 我们把守卫 |
[15:25] | and the crew in separate cells in Block 7. | 和船员分别关在7区的牢房内 |
[15:27] | Mason is looking after the hostages. | 梅森在看守人质 |
[15:29] | Nice job. | 做的好 |
[15:30] | Everything’s under control. | 每件事都在掌握之中 |
[15:32] | The men are organising exactly as planned. | 那些人就如计划的那样管理有序 |
[15:35] | I knew I could count on you. | 我知道我可以依靠你 |
[15:38] | Stay frosty there, Billy. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 别动了 比利 很快就会没事的 |
[15:42] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道会没事的 |
[15:45] | They don’t wanna hurt us. | 他们不会伤害我们 |
[15:46] | That won’t get them what they want. | 那会让他们得不到他们所想要的 |
[15:52] | Which is what? | 是什么 |
[15:53] | Lt. Thrace. Good to see you. | 色雷斯中尉 很高兴见到你 |
[15:55] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[15:57] | -Really? – No. | -真的 -不是真的 |
[16:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:03] | I wonder if she’s a real blonde. | 我怀疑她是否是金发碧眼的女人 |
[16:05] | I doubt it. | 我不相信她是 |
[16:13] | Now, one of you has been coming in a little hot lately. | 现在 你们有个人最近已进入了些热情期 |
[16:18] | A little too hot. A little… I don’t know. | 太热情了些 一些 我不清楚 |
[16:20] | He’s burning up the deck with his skids because… | 他用他的刹车就把甲板烧了起来 因为 |
[16:23] | He can’t pull back on the throttle. | 他向后拉也扼杀不住它 |
[16:25] | Who is the speed demon, my prince? | 谁是速度魔鬼 我的王子 |
[16:27] | Flat-Top, sir. | 航空母舰 长官 |
[16:29] | Flat-Top. You got a need for speed, do you? | 航空母舰 你需要加速 是不是 |
[16:33] | Can’t wait to get back to the | 不能等到回到大卡拉狄加上来 |
[16:34] | Big G and the loving embrace of your fellow pilots? | 再与你的伙伴热烈的拥抱 |
[16:37] | Or maybe you have a hot date with your right hand. | 或者你和你的右手有个火热的约会 |
[16:41] | It never gets a headache. | 那可从不会头疼 |
[16:43] | Tell you what, Flat-Top, you come in too hot today… | 告诉你们 航空母舰 今天你太热情了 |
[16:48] | You may have to start using your left. | 你们可能要开始用左手了 |
[16:51] | All right. You’ve been fun, | 好了 你们乐过了 |
[16:53] | You’ve been a great audience. Dismissed. | 也是很好的观众 解散 |
[17:01] | There’s no smoking in the ready room. | 在待命室不准吸烟 |
[17:03] | My room, my rules, sir. | 我的房间 我的规定 长官 |
[17:06] | – Where’s your mummy? – Dead. Where’s yours? | -你妈妈在哪? -死了 你的呢? |
[17:09] | I’m looking for Boomer. | 我在找布玛儿 |
[17:10] | – 1400. Boomer’s in the tool room. | 1400 布玛儿在工具房 |
[17:16] | A pilot blows his landings and you make a joke out of it? | 一个飞行员在降落时失火了 你却拿这个开玩笑 |
[17:19] | Screaming at people doesn’t always get the best results, sir. | 向大家喊叫不一定起到好效果 长官 |
[17:23] | I learned that at officer candidate school. | 我在军官候选学校学到的 |
[17:26] | You are right on the edge, Thrace. | 你在对的边缘上 色雷斯 |
[17:28] | Careful you don’t fall off. | 小心不要堕落了 |
[17:29] | Speaking of falling off… | 说到堕落 |
[17:32] | Glad to see you’ve found a way to quench your thirst. | 很高兴看到你找到个方法来解决你的酒渴 |
[17:47] | They won’t negotiate while you’re holding hostages. | 在你持有人质时他们不会谈判的 |
[17:50] | – I don’t wanna negotiate. – Then what do you want? | -我不想谈判 -那你想要什么 |
[17:55] | To be treated like men, not animals. | 希望得到像人一样的对待 不是动物 |
[17:58] | – Finally have something | -终于有东西讨价还价 |
[17:59] | to bargain with. – So what happens now? | -现在怎么了 |
[18:07] | – We’re gonna talk. – What about? | -我们要谈一谈 -谈什么 |
[18:10] | Your father. | 你的父亲 |
[18:14] | – Is this a Monclair original? – Yes. | -这是蒙克莱的一幅原画? -是的 |
[18:17] | – Fantastic. – Would you like some water? | -太惊奇了 -要喝些水吗 |
[18:21] | Yes, thank you. | 要 谢谢 |
[18:24] | I’m not a collector myself, but I… | 我不是个收藏家 但我 |
[18:28] | I am familiar with his work, and may I say… | 我很熟悉他的作品 可以说 |
[18:31] | You really do have an excellent eye for art. Thank you. | 你对艺术的鉴赏力非常好 谢谢 |
[18:37] | Where’s my Cylon detector, Doctor? | 我的赛昂人探测器在哪 博士 |
[18:41] | Oh, that. | 哦 那个东西 |
[18:44] | Yes, it’s taking longer than expected, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 要比预期的时间还长些 |
[18:52] | What’s the hang-up? | 什么东西拖住了后腿 |
[18:53] | It’s not working this time, | 这次没用的 |
[18:56] | Gaius. He can see right through you. | 盖尔斯 他能看穿你 |
[18:59] | There are a number of obstacles… | 还是有许多的障碍 |
[19:02] | None of them insurmountable, | 没有突破一个 |
[19:03] | but they do tend to slow us down. | 而且这些障碍拖住了后腿 |
[19:06] | For a start, the lack of proper facilities. | 首先 设备的缺少 |
[19:09] | The water shortage, of course. | 当然还有水的缺乏 |
[19:11] | The water shortage, not to mention… | 水的缺乏 更不要提 |
[19:13] | Cut the BS. | 先打住 |
[19:16] | You said you had a way of detecting human from Cylon. | 你说你有个在人群中探测赛昂人的方法 |
[19:20] | Do you or don’t you? | 有还是没有 |
[19:30] | I don’t think that I’m the man for this job. | 我认为我不能胜任这份工作 |
[19:35] | I’m not cut out for this kind of work. | 我完成不了这种工作 |
[19:37] | – You have to do this. – Why do I keep putting it off? | -你必须做 -为什么我一直拖延 |
[19:40] | It’s my subconscious telling me… | 那是我的潜意识告诉我 |
[19:43] | That I’m not the man for this job, please. | 我不能胜利这份工作 拜托 |
[19:46] | Listen to me. If you don’t tell him what he wants to hear… | 听我说 如果你不告诉他所想听的话… |
[19:50] | He’s going to find you out. | 他就会揭发你 |
[19:53] | And when he does, they’re going to tear your head off… | 当他揭发你时 他们就会拧下你的头来 |
[19:55] | And throw your body out of an air lock! | 再把你的身体扔到气塞外 |
[20:02] | Pardon me. I haven’t had much sleep recently, so… | 原谅我 我最近没怎么睡觉 因此 |
[20:11] | Unfortunately, Doctor, for both of us… | 不幸的是 博士 对我们来说 |
[20:15] | You’re the last man we have. | 你是我们最后的希望 |
[20:19] | So what’s the game plan, Doc? | 告诉我 有什么策略 博士 |
[20:27] | This is what you say: | 这就是你要说的 |
[20:29] | “Commander, the truth is, there is one way.” | “指挥官 确实是有一个办法” |
[20:33] | – Say it! – Commander, the truth is… | -说啊 -指挥官 确实是 |
[20:38] | There is one way. | 有一个办法 |
[20:40] | I didn’t wanna have to ask you for this… | 我不想问你要这个 |
[20:42] | But what I really need to complete the project… | 但要完成这个工程我真正需要的… |
[20:45] | Is a nuclear… | 是一颗核 |
[20:48] | Warhead. | 核弹头 |
[20:53] | That how you got to be the | 这就是你成为 |
[20:55] | “Personal representative of the President?” | “总统的私人代表”的理由 |
[20:57] | -Because of your father? – Hardly. | -因为你的父亲 -不是 |
[21:03] | So | 这样看来 |
[21:04] | they don’t get along, Adama and Roslin? | 亚当莫和罗斯林 他们相处的不融洽 |
[21:08] | They have their differences. | 他们有他们的分歧 |
[21:10] | But not when it comes to dealing with terrorists. | 但不涉及处理恐怖份子的事 |
[21:14] | I thought you said you respected me. Read my book. | 我想你说过你尊重我 看我的书 |
[21:18] | That was before you resorted to violence | 那是在你采取暴力 |
[21:20] | and hostage-taking. | 及扣押人质之前 |
[21:22] | Always better when the oppressed don’t fight back, isn’t it? | 被压迫的人不反抗就很好 是不是 |
[21:26] | A warhead? | 一个核弹头 |
[21:28] | Technically, I need the plutonium inside. | 技术上说 我需要里面的钚 |
[21:30] | Technically, I need the plutonium inside. | 技术上说 我需要里面的钚 |
[21:33] | Figure out the rest for yourself. | 剩下的你自己解决 |
[21:37] | As you may know, the Cylons are… | 你可能知道 赛昂人 |
[21:41] | Susceptible to certain kinds of radiation… | 在某种放射线下容易受到影响 |
[21:44] | And by taking the plutonium… | 把钚掩埋在 |
[21:52] | And embedding it in a carbon nanotube matrix… | 碳磨石矩阵内部 |
[21:56] | And it really is that simple… | 其实就是这么简单 |
[22:02] | I can construct a filter that | 我可以构造一个滤光器 |
[22:04] | Will preferentially ionise synthetic molecules… | 它会优先电离合成分子 |
[22:06] | And thus deliver to you your Cylons. | 这样就可以把赛昂人交到你手中 |
[22:13] | We have five warheads left aboard this ship. | 在这艘船上我们有五颗核弹头 |
[22:23] | We may need them. | 我们可能需要用到他们 |
[22:24] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[22:25] | If you really think that this project has a low priority… | 如果你真的认为这个低优先级的工程 |
[22:29] | Then you’re totally within your bounds to… | 那完全是你考虑的范围 |
[22:39] | You’ll get your warhead. | 你会得到核弹头的 |
[22:44] | Good boy. | 做的好 |
[22:46] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[22:52] | Look, the master-at-arms | 听着 武器库管员已彻底搜查完了 |
[22:54] | has been over every inch of that locker. | 那个有锁的地方 |
[22:57] | She’s come up with nothing. | 她什么都没找到 |
[22:59] | So they’ve got no idea who took those six G-4 charges… | 所以他们对谁拿的那6个G-4雷管炸弹的案件毫无头绪 |
[23:02] | or who put that detonator in… | 或谁把那个雷管炸弹放进 |
[23:04] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[23:07] | I’ll take care of it, okay? | 我会处理好的 知道吗 |
[23:15] | I need to speak with the Lieutenant, alone. | 我要单独和中尉谈话 |
[23:26] | You don’t honestly think you’ve been fooling everyone, | 你不会真以为你骗了所有人 |
[23:29] | do you? | 对吗 |
[23:30] | I know. The old man knows. | 我知道 我这个老头子知道 |
[23:33] | Hell, the whole ship knows about you and the Chief. | 见鬼 整船的人都知道你和少尉的事 |
[23:38] | It stops. Now. | 现在要中止这件事 |
[23:40] | Sir, the Chief and I are just friends. | 长官 少尉和我只是朋友 |
[23:42] | When the ship was being decommissioned, we let it go. | 当这艘船退役时 我们就不会管 |
[23:45] | Hell, we let people get away with murder. | 见鬼的是这种事会让大家目无法纪 |
[23:47] | That was then and this is now. | 那是那时但这是现在 |
[23:49] | We’re at war, this is a | 现在我们在作战 这是个战斗部队 |
[23:50] | Combat unit and you’re his superior officer. | 而且你是他的上级官员 |
[23:52] | Put a stop to it. That’s an order. | 停止这件事 这是命令 |
[23:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:57] | Attention. Pass the word for Col. Tigh. | 注意 泰格上校有命令 |
[24:00] | Col. Tigh, please report to the CIC. | 泰格上校 请到最高指挥处报到 |
[24:06] | The crew are my prisoners. They will not be harmed. | 这些船员是我的囚犯 我们不会伤害他们 |
[24:10] | – Are you recording this? – Yes, sir. | -你录下了这个吗 -是的 长官 |
[24:13] | – What’s this? – Trouble. | -这是什么 -麻烦 |
[24:15] | But I have two conditions before I release my captives. | 在我释放俘虏前我有两个条件 |
[24:19] | First, the government which controls our fate… | 第一 掌握我们命运的政府 |
[24:23] | Is illegal and illegitimate… | 是不合法 不合理的 |
[24:26] | And it must submit to the will of the people. | 政府应该服从人们的意愿 |
[24:30] | I demand the immediate resignation… | 我要求劳拉·罗斯林和她的大臣们 |
[24:33] | Of Laura Roslin and her ministers. | 立即辞职 |
[24:36] | Second, I demand free and | 第二 我要求自由和 |
[24:40] | Open elections to choose a new leadership. | 公开选举一个新领导 |
[24:42] | And a new government that represents all of the people. | 和一个代表所有人们的新政府 |
[24:45] | These demands are made not | 这些要求不是为了我 |
[24:47] | For me or the former slaves held on this ship… | 也不是为了这艘船以前的奴隶们 |
[24:51] | But for you, the people, | 而是为了你们 为人们 |
[24:53] | the survivors of the holocaust… | 为大屠杀后的幸存者们… |
[24:56] | And the children of humanity’s future. | 以及人类孩子们的未来 |
[25:00] | I am Tom Zarek… | 我是汤姆·查莱克… |
[25:03] | And this is the first day of the new era. | 并且这是新时代的第一天 |
[25:11] | We’ve jammed his transmissions. | 我们要堵住他的传播 |
[25:13] | A little bit late for that. | 晚了点 |
[25:15] | Every ship in the fleet | 舰队的每艘船 |
[25:16] | Heard that broadcast. – It doesn’t matter. | 都听到了那个广播 -没关系的 |
[25:18] | It does matter. He’s trying to bring down the government. | 有关系的 他在试图打倒政府 |
[25:21] | No one’ll take it seriously. | 没人会把它当真 |
[25:23] | You have something to learn | 当它到舆论面前时你才会了解的 |
[25:24] | When it comes to public opinion, Commander. | 指挥官 |
[25:26] | Tom Zarek is a name with weight. | 汤姆·查莱克是个有份量的人 |
[25:28] | He’s a very sympathetic figure. | 他是个非常有感染力的人 |
[25:29] | A legend, almost. | 几乎是个传奇人物 |
[25:30] | Twenty years in prison over a matter of principle. | 因为原则的问题蹲狱二十多年 |
[25:33] | He’s a criminal and a terrorist. | 他是个罪犯 恐怖分子 |
[25:34] | People won’t give him credence. | 人们不会信任他 |
[25:36] | Don’t be so sure, Commander. | 别太武断了 指挥官 |
[25:38] | Rebellions are contagious. | 叛乱会传染的 |
[25:39] | People are already rioting over the water crisis. | 人们已经为水危急的事引发了骚乱 |
[25:42] | We can’t afford to destabilise this government right now. | 我们现在担负不起政府的不稳定 |
[25:46] | -I agree. – When are you going in? | -我同意 -你们什么时候准备攻入 |
[25:50] | I assumed you were gonna talk to him first. | 我以为你会先和他谈谈 |
[25:52] | – We don’t negotiate with terrorists. – I said talk. | -我们不和恐怖分子谈判 -我说谈谈而已 |
[25:56] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[25:58] | What he wants, I can’t give him. | 我不能给他想要的 |
[26:00] | We’re not ready yet. | 我们还没准备好 |
[26:01] | Talking to Zarek gives us a little bit more time. | 和查莱克谈谈可以给我们多点时间 |
[26:04] | That’s what he wants, legitimacy. He wants to be recognised. | 正确的说那正是他想要的 他想要被承认 |
[26:08] | He wants his crimes validated. | 他想他的犯罪被承认有效 |
[26:11] | I watched President Adar | 我看到阿达尔总统以政治的一种方式 |
[26:13] | Offer him a full pardon if he’d apologise… | 提供他一个赦免令如果他道歉并 |
[26:15] | And give up violence | 放弃暴力的话 |
[26:17] | as a means of political change. He refused. | 他拒绝了 |
[26:24] | No commitments. No deals. | 没有承诺 没有妥协 |
[26:26] | I’ll let you know what happens. | 我会通知你发生的情况 |
[26:30] | Three assault teams: Alpha, Bravo, Constellation. | 三个袭击队: 阿尔佛队 布拉沃队 星座队 |
[26:32] | We jam their dradis, the Raptors | 我们堵住他们的导航 |
[26:34] | Cut through the hull here, here and here… | 猛禽号切断他们这里 这里及这里的外壳 |
[26:36] | Without being seen. | 在没发现的情况下 |
[26:37] | Once we’re inside, Alpha takes… | 一旦我们进去了 阿尔佛控制 |
[26:39] | What’s this “We” Crap? | 你说的”我们”是什么废话 |
[26:40] | – I’m going, sir. – Like hell. | -我准备去 长官 -见鬼 |
[26:43] | We have a few marines left on Galactica. | 我们还有些海兵留在卡拉狄加航母上 |
[26:46] | Let them handle it, Starbuck. | 让他们去处理 星芭儿 |
[26:48] | They don’t have a sniper. | 他们没有狙击手 |
[26:50] | With all due respect, | 出于尊重的说 |
[26:51] | I’m the best shot in or out of the cockpit. | 我是飞行员内外最好的枪手 |
[26:53] | She’s right. For once. | 她说的对 只有一次 |
[26:57] | Wonders never cease. | 奇迹永不会停止的 |
[27:02] | All right, you’re going in. | 好了 你可以参加 |
[27:04] | You get a clear shot at Zarek, you take it. | 你瞄准查莱克 就杀死他 |
[27:08] | I wanna control that ship immediately. | 我希望立即控制那艘船 |
[27:10] | And I want all the hostages alive. | 并且我希望所有的人质都活着 |
[27:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[27:14] | I don’t even know how I drew this detail. | 我对我怎么参加这次事的细节都不太清楚 |
[27:18] | President thought you’d be valuable. | 总统认为你很有价值 |
[27:21] | President doesn’t know who I am. | 总统都不认识我是谁 |
[27:24] | I told her. Sorry. | 我告诉她的 对不起 |
[27:28] | On the other hand, it’s nice to get out of the CIC. | 从另一方面来说 离开最高指挥处还不错 |
[27:32] | Break up the day, meet new people. | 放天假 见见新朋友 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:45] | – You’re not asleep. – Not anymore. | -你没有睡着 -睡不着了 |
[27:49] | Is that your way of telling us you’re not scared? | 这就是你告诉我们你不害怕的方式 |
[27:53] | No, it’s my way of telling you I’m tired. | 不 这是我告诉你我累了的方式 |
[27:57] | – You don’t know what tired is. – Right. | -你不知道什么是累 -是吗 |
[28:01] | Don’t! Don’t mock me, little girl. | 不要 不要嘲笑我 小姑娘 |
[28:06] | I’m not mocking you. | 我没有嘲笑你 |
[28:09] | Tom and I, we go way back. Long time. | 我和汤姆 计划了很久要回去 |
[28:13] | If you know what’s good for you, you’ll be nice to me. | 如果你知道什么对你好的话 那就正好配我 |
[28:30] | Frequent wireless contact. | 始终保持无线联系 |
[28:32] | – Keep us informed all the way. – Yes, sir. | -一路上都保持联络 -是的 长官 |
[28:35] | Good hunting. | 好好做 |
[28:43] | Who voted for Laura Roslin? | 谁投票赞成的劳拉·罗斯林当总统 |
[28:46] | You? Did you vote for her? | 你 你有投票选她吗? |
[28:49] | She was sworn in under the law. | 她是在法律的宣誓下就职的 |
[28:50] | The answer is, no one voted for her. | 答案是 没人投票选她 |
[28:53] | And yet she’s making | 并且她还在为我们做决定 |
[28:55] | Decisions for all of us, deciding who lives… | 决定谁活 |
[28:58] | And who dies. Is that democracy? Is that a free society? | 和谁死 那就是民主 那就是自由社会 |
[29:02] | What is it you want from me? | 你想从我在得到什么 |
[29:04] | You want me to say she | 你想我说她不该当总统 |
[29:05] | Shouldn’t be president? We need a government. | 我们需要个政府 |
[29:08] | We need rules, we need a leader. | 我们需要规则 需要一个领导 |
[29:10] | We need to be free men and women. | 我们需要成为自由的男人和女人 |
[29:13] | If we’re not free, then we’re no different than Cylons. | 如果我们没自由 那我们和赛昂人没两样 |
[29:20] | – They call you Apollo. – It’s my call sign. | -他们叫你阿波罗 -那是我的呼号名 |
[29:24] | Apollo’s one of the gods. A lord of Kobol. | 阿波罗是神其中的一个 是科波的神 |
[29:27] | You must be a very special man to be called a god. | 你一定是个很特别的人被称呼为神名 |
[29:31] | It’s just a stupid nickname. | 只是个蠢绰号而已 |
[29:32] | Son of Zeus, good with the bow, god of the hunt… | 宙斯的儿子 善于用弓 狩猎之神 |
[29:38] | And also a god of healing. | 同时也是复原之神 |
[29:42] | Now, a god… | 现在 一个神 |
[29:43] | Can reconcile those two opposing forces, | 可以协调两个对抗的势力 |
[29:47] | but a mortal… | 但一个凡人 |
[29:49] | Has to pick one side or the other. | 就不得不选一方或另一方了 |
[29:54] | Have you picked a side, Apollo? | 你选好了吗 阿波罗 |
[29:57] | Astral Queen, this is the Battlestar Galactica. | “星形女王” 这是太空堡垒·卡拉狄加 |
[30:02] | Commander Adama wishes to speak to Mr. Zarek. | 亚当莫指挥官想和查莱克先生谈话 |
[30:05] | – Please respond. – Zeus is calling. | -请回复 -宙斯正在接通 |
[30:13] | Commander Adama? Tom Zarek. | 亚当莫指挥官 这是汤姆·查莱克 |
[30:16] | How can I help you? | 要我为你做些什么呢 |
[30:17] | First, I want to make sure that my people are unharmed. | 首先我想确认我的人安然无恙 |
[30:26] | This is Apollo. I’m fine, so are the others. | 我是阿波罗 我很好 其他人也一样 |
[30:29] | They’re located on the lower… | 他们被关在较低的… |
[30:31] | That’s enough, thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[30:32] | I’m glad to hear that no one’s been hurt. | 我很高兴的听到没人受到伤害 |
[30:35] | That would have tragic consequences. | 否则会导致很惨的后果 |
[30:38] | How long until you storm the ship? | 多久你才会轰炸这艘船 |
[30:40] | I’m hoping that won’t be necessary. | 我希望这不必要 |
[30:43] | I think that you and I | 我认为你和我 |
[30:44] | Can come up with some kind of understanding. | 会达到某种共识的 |
[30:47] | This is not the only crisis that I’m dealing with. | 这不是我要处理的唯一危机 |
[30:52] | The water shortage affects the entire fleet. | 水短缺影响着整个舰队 |
[30:54] | Your men are on their way even as we speak. | 在我们谈话的时候 你的人已在路上了 |
[30:59] | There’s still time to work this out. | 仍有时间可以解决 |
[31:00] | Have the President step down and call for elections. | 总统有没有辞职并要求选举 |
[31:03] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能发生的 |
[31:05] | Then I look forward to meeting your men. | 那我期盼着和你的人会面 |
[31:34] | – I knew you were faking. – I’m a light sleeper. | -我知道你在装睡 -我睡觉很轻 |
[31:42] | – I don’t think I have your respect. – I respect you. | -我认为我没得到你的尊重 -我尊重你 |
[31:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[31:54] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嗨 发生什么事了 |
[31:57] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[32:05] | – What are you doing? – Move. | -你想干什么 -走 |
[32:09] | Where are you taking her? | 你把她带到哪去 |
[32:12] | It’s okay, Cally. You’re gonna be okay. | 不要怕 凯莉 你会没事的 |
[32:14] | They know where we are, Cally. | 他们知道我们在这 凯莉 |
[32:16] | Capt. Adama! | 亚当莫上尉 |
[32:19] | Hey! Capt. Adama! | 嗨 亚当莫上尉 |
[32:21] | – They’re willing to talk. – Sounded that way. | -他们乐意和你谈 -听上去是那样 |
[32:27] | You want them to storm the ship. | 你想让他们轰炸这艘船 |
[32:33] | Soft seal. Pressurised. | 软密封 增压 |
[32:38] | Eyes. | 对准 |
[32:45] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是那样的 是不是 |
[32:49] | You don’t want elections, | 你不想要选举 |
[32:49] | You don’t want your freedom. You want a bloodbath. | 你不想要自由 你想要大屠杀 |
[32:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[32:54] | Tom Zarek’s been out of the headlines, out of the news… | 汤姆·查莱克已不是新闻的头条了 |
[32:57] | Forgotten for 20 years | 被遗忘了二十多年 |
[32:58] | as he rots in a cell. | 因为他在监狱里苟延残喘 |
[33:00] | Now he’s got a chance to go out in a blaze of glory… | 现在他有机会以一种光辉的形象出去 |
[33:04] | And he’s gonna take it. | 他准备抓住这个机会 |
[33:09] | Alpha One, we’re in. | 阿尔佛一队 我们进来了 |
[33:14] | Once Roslin uses Adama’s soldiers… | 一旦罗斯林利用亚当莫的士兵 |
[33:18] | To massacre the people on this ship… | 来大屠杀这艘船上的人 |
[33:21] | Prisoners and hostages alike… | 囚犯和人质都一样 |
[33:24] | People in the fleet will never forgive them. | 舰队上的人们永远不会原谅他们 |
[33:29] | The entire government will collapse. | 这整个政府就会垮台 |
[33:38] | – She can take care of herself. – You sure? | -她自己能处理好的 -你确定 |
[33:43] | She’s been trained. | 她被训练过 |
[33:44] | We’ve all been trained in capture, it’s… | 我们都训练过被捕情况 这是 |
[33:52] | You’ve been saying everything you’re doing is for freedom. | 你说过你做的每件事都是为了自由 |
[33:55] | But the truth is… | 但事实是 |
[33:58] | It’s all about Tom Zarek and his personal death wish. | 是汤姆·查莱克和他个人的求死愿望 |
[34:02] | Tom. Something’s up. | 汤姆 有事发生了 |
[34:05] | -Frakking bitch! – That’s Mason. What the hell. | -他妈的婊子 – 那是梅森 该死的 |
[34:10] | They’re killing the hostages. Let’s go. | 他们在杀人质 我们快点过去 |
[34:22] | Constellation Team, set. | 星座队 已到位 |
[34:25] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[34:27] | Mason, what’re you doing? | 梅森 你在做什么 |
[34:30] | – Bit my ear off. – Frak you! | -她咬掉了我的耳朵 -操你妈的 |
[34:33] | Open the door, she’s been shot! | 快开门 她被枪打中了 |
[34:35] | You said they weren’t animals. What do you call this? | 你说他们不是动物 你把这种叫什么 |
[34:37] | Twenty years I’ve been waiting! | 我在这里等了二十多年了 |
[34:41] | He’s gonna kill her. Do something. | 他要杀她了 快点想办法 |
[34:43] | You did this! You put him in a cage! | 你造成的 你把他扔进牢里的 |
[34:45] | You made him a monster! | 你让他变成了个怪物 |
[34:50] | Bravo, set. | Bravo 已到位 |
[34:56] | You filthy bitch! | 你这个臭婊子 |
[34:57] | You all deserve to die! | 你们都应该去死 |
[35:02] | You first. | 你先死 |
[35:05] | All teams, sniper in position. | 所有队员 阻击手到位 |
[35:09] | – He’s gonna do it. – You reap what you sow. | -他要杀她了 -你种的果你来收拾 |
[35:11] | You look at me. You see me! Look at me! | 你看着我 看着我 看着我 |
[35:26] | Come on, Lee. Take out the son of a bitch. | 快点 李 杀了这个婊子养的 |
[35:32] | How about it, Tom? You still have a death wish? | 现在怎样 汤姆 你还有个求死愿望吗 |
[35:36] | You ready to leave this world, | 你准备好离开这个世界吗 |
[35:39] | right here, right now? | 就在这儿 现在 |
[35:41] | – Yes. – Too bad. | -是的 -可惜 |
[35:44] | ‘Cause this is what you’re gonna do. | 因为这才是你要做的 |
[35:47] | You’re gonna tell your | 你要告诉你的人 |
[35:48] | Men to help us get that water off the moon. | 帮我们从冰行星上弄到水 |
[35:50] | They’re gonna work for their points. | 他们要为他们的”自由点”工作 |
[35:52] | And they’re gonna earn their freedom. And then… | 他们会获得他们的自由 然后… |
[35:59] | You’re gonna get your elections. | 你会得到你的选举权 |
[36:05] | – What? – ‘Cause you’re right, Tom. | -什么 -因为你说的对 汤姆 |
[36:09] | You are right about democracy and consent of the people. | 关于人民的民主和意愿这点你说的对 |
[36:15] | I believe in those things, and we’re gonna have them. | 我相信那些事 我相信我们会拥有它们 |
[36:20] | And you can have them, too. | 并且你也会拥有它们 |
[36:24] | Or you can have this bullet. Your call. | 或者你想要这颗子弹 你决定 |
[36:28] | What are you doing, Lee? Come on. | 你在做什么 李 快点动手啊 |
[36:31] | How do I know your father… | 我怎么知道你的父亲… |
[36:35] | And the President will honour your word? | 和总统会不会尊重你的诺言 |
[36:39] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[36:42] | You let the rest of the hostages go, | 你让其余的人质走 |
[36:43] | We’ll leave this ship in your hands. | 我们把这艘船交给你 |
[36:45] | They try and come after you, | 他们会尽力跟着你 |
[36:47] | you can still have your last stand. | 你仍拥有你最后的立场 |
[36:51] | It’s your choice. You reap what you sow. | 这是你的选择 一分耕耘 一分收获 |
[36:58] | All right. | 好的 成交 |
[37:06] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的枪 |
[37:07] | -Lower your weapons. -Do what he says. | -放下你们的枪 -照他说的做 |
[37:11] | Put them down. | 放下枪 |
[37:14] | Back off. | 退后 |
[37:24] | Cally, you’re gonna be okay. | 凯莉 你会没事的 |
[37:26] | You just hang in there, you hear? | 你只要坚持住 听到吗 |
[37:28] | Got you. | 瞄准你了 |
[37:37] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[37:41] | -Don’t shoot! – All teams, hold positions. | -不要开枪 -所有队员 都别轻举妄动 |
[37:45] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[37:50] | – Thanks. – I need a medic here. | -谢谢 -我这里需要医生 |
[37:59] | God. | 天哪 |
[38:04] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[38:05] | – It’s unacceptable. – It’s done. | -这难以接受 -已成交了 |
[38:08] | Prisoners have full control of the Astral Queen. | 完全由囚犯掌控”星形女王”船 |
[38:11] | We evac’ed all the | 我们把守卫撤出来了 |
[38:12] | guards and support personnel. It’s their ship. | 并且我个人支持他们 那是他们的船了 |
[38:14] | They’re a threat to the entire fleet. | 他们是整个舰队的威胁 |
[38:17] | They’ve been disarmed. | 他们手上没有武器 |
[38:19] | The ship itself has no weapons. | 那艘船上没有武器 |
[38:21] | The ship itself is a weapon! | 那艘船本来就是武器 |
[38:23] | They’re totally dependent on us for food, fuel… | 他们完全依赖于我们的食物 燃料 |
[38:26] | And they’ve agreed to organise | 还有他们同意 |
[38:27] | The workforce for the water detail on the moon. | 为冰行星上的水组建劳动力 |
[38:31] | You’ve committed me to holding elections within a year. | 在一年内你已效忠于我及支持我的选举 |
[38:33] | Madam President, with respect… | 总统 出于尊重的说 |
[38:36] | You’re serving out the remainder of President Adar’s term. | 你已服满了阿达尔总统任期的剩余时间 |
[38:40] | When that term is up in seven months, | 在任期完的七个月内 |
[38:42] | The law says there’s an election. | 法律规定可以选举 |
[38:44] | I only committed you to obeying the law. | 我在服从法律情况下只效忠于你 |
[38:47] | You were not authorised to make any deal. | 你没有权利让我妥协 |
[38:49] | You sound like a lawyer. | 你听上去像个律师 |
[38:50] | I swore an oath to defend the articles. | 我发过誓要保护法律条款 |
[38:53] | The articles say there’s an | 法律条款上说在七个月内可以选举一次 |
[38:54] | Election in seven months. If you’re saying… | 如果你想说… |
[38:56] | The law’s out, then I’m not a captain, | 法律无效的话 那么我就不是上尉了 |
[38:58] | you’re not a commander… | 你也不是指挥官 |
[39:00] | And you are not the president. | 还有你也不是总统了 |
[39:01] | And I don’t owe either | 那么在任何事情上 |
[39:03] | of you a damned explanation for anything. | 我都不欠你们中任何一个的狗屁解释 |
[39:09] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[39:12] | He’s your advisor. | 他是你的顾问 |
[39:16] | An election. | 一个选举 |
[39:22] | I guess you finally picked your side. | 我猜你终于选了你的队 |
[39:27] | Madam President. | 总统 |
[39:58] | What the hell is this? Water? | 这到底是什么 水 |
[40:00] | Bet your ass. There’s plenty more where that came from. | 乱猜 那儿有很多这样的东西 |
[40:08] | I have my flaws, too. | 我也有我的缺点 |
[40:11] | The difference is, my flaws are personal, | 区别是 我的缺点是个人的 |
[40:13] | yours are professional. | 你的是工作上的 |
[40:18] | Thank you, Lieutenant. That’ll be all. | 谢谢 中尉 就这样 |
[40:35] | Specialist Lazy, how are you feeling? Must be nice… | 懒鬼专家 觉得怎么样 一定很舒服 |
[40:37] | Lying around, doing nothing, as usual. | 照常无所事事 不用工作 |
[40:40] | Sorry, Chief. I didn’t think you’d find me here. | 对不起 少尉 我以为你没看到我在这 |
[40:43] | – I am so on to you. – Cally, is it true? | -我来找你的岔 -凯莉 是真的吗 |
[40:46] | You really bite that guy’s ear off? | 你真的把那个家伙的耳朵咬下来了 |
[40:48] | He’s lucky that’s all I bit off. | 他很幸运我只咬掉了耳朵 |
[40:53] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的人 |
[41:03] | I’m sorry, I can come back. | 对不起 我可以回去 |
[41:06] | No, it’s all right. Come on in. | 不用 没关系的 进来吧 |
[41:10] | I just wanted to say goodbye before I head back to Galactica. | 我只是想在我回卡拉狄加船前说声再见 |
[41:15] | And to tell you… | 并告诉你 |
[41:17] | I hope you understand, | 我希望你理解 |
[41:18] | I wasn’t being disloyal, Madam President. | 我没有不忠诚 总统 |
[41:21] | I understand. You’re upholding the law. I admire it. | 我理解 你在支持法律 我钦佩这点 |
[41:25] | I believe in you. In what you’re doing. | 我相信你 你所做的工作 |
[41:29] | And for what it’s worth, | 并且值得一提的是 |
[41:30] | Seven months from now, you’ll have my vote. | 从现在起到未来七个月 我选你 |
[41:36] | Could you sit? | 能坐下来吗 |
[41:49] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我要告诉你件事 |
[41:51] | The truth is, I might not be here in seven months. | 事实是 我可能呆不了七个月 |
[41:55] | – Are you planning a vacation? – I wish. | -你在准备度一个长假? -我倒是希望 |
[42:02] | I told your father that I… | 我告诉过你父亲我 |
[42:05] | Had allergies, but I have cancer. | 我得了敏感症 实际上我得了癌症 |
[42:09] | I found out the morning of the attack. | 我是被攻击的那天早上发现的 |
[42:15] | I’m so sorry, Madam President. I don’t know what to say. | 我很抱歉 总统 我不知道该说什么 |
[42:21] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[42:23] | I’m going to fight this, | 我准备和癌症作斗战 |
[42:26] | but there is a great need for secrecy. | 但这很有必要来保守这个秘密 |
[42:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:30] | Whether or not I survive this illness… | 无论我是否会从这个疾病中生存下来 |
[42:33] | It is of great importance to me… | 人们有未来 |
[42:35] | That there’s a future for the people. | 我害怕我的病会消耗了人们的希望 |
[42:37] | And I fear that knowledge of my illness will erode hope. | 我害怕我的病会消耗了人们的希望 |
[42:43] | So this has to stay between you and me. | 因此这只能是你和我之间的秘密 |
[42:47] | – You can count on me. – I know I can. | -你可以相信我 -我知道我可以 |
[42:54] | You’re Capt. Apollo. | 因为你是阿波罗上尉 |