时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:26] | We lost her. | 我们没能把她救过来 |
[00:28] | We did the best we could, but she’s dead. And that’s all there is to it. | 我们尽了全力 可她还是死了 |
[00:32] | It’s you and me from now on, no matter what. Just like we agreed. | 从现在起 就我们两个了 我们说好了的 不管发生什么 |
[00:35] | I just can’t get her out of my head, our little girl. | 我就是忘不了我们的女儿 |
[00:39] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[00:41] | You understand, Maya, that this adoption requires absolute secrecy. | 你要知道 玛雅 此次收养必须对外保密 |
[00:45] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[00:47] | I’m leaving Galactica, not you. | 我只是离开卡拉狄加 不是离开你 |
[00:50] | I don’t know how we can. | 我不知道我们会怎样 |
[00:52] | I don’t either, but I know I’m gonna try | 我也是 不过我会努力的 |
[00:56] | if you will. | 如果你也是 |
[01:00] | I’m Brother Cavil. | 我是卡维儿修士 |
[01:02] | I understand you’ve asked for religious counseling. | 听说你要求宗教咨询 |
[01:05] | Let’s talk about what happened. | 让我们谈谈到底发生了什么 |
[01:06] | Chief? | 上士? |
[01:07] | Ah! | 啊 |
[01:09] | TYROL: I don’t understand how I could do that to Cally. | 我不知道我怎么会对凯丽做出这样的事 |
[01:12] | BROTHER CAVIL: You think you’re a Cylon. | 你认为自己是赛昂人 |
[01:13] | I am not a Cylon. | 我不是赛昂人 |
[01:15] | Well, of course you’re not, | 你当然不是 |
[01:17] | but that’s what you’re afraid of, isn’t it? | 可这不就是你害怕的么? |
[01:19] | CAIN: We have our own Cylon prisoner. | 我们也有个赛昂囚犯 |
[01:21] | NO. 6: She’s obviously been abused, tortured. | 她显然受过虐待和折磨 |
[01:24] | I know a place where you can stay, where you will be safe. | 我知道一个你可以待的地方 在那你会安全的 |
[01:29] | Where I can look after you… | 我可以照看你 |
[01:33] | Vice President Baltar offered the contents of this case as proof of his sincerity | 副总统波尔塔博士以此作为他诚意的证明 |
[01:42] | GINA: A nuclear bomb? | 一个核弹? |
[01:44] | I’m afraid that I have no alternative | 我想除了宣布自己现在 |
[01:46] | but to announce that I am, as of now, a candidate for the presidency. | 正式参加总统竞选外 别无选择了 |
[01:49] | What should be important to you, personally, | 现在最关键的是 |
[01:52] | is that Roslin’s up three points in the polls. | 罗丝琳在民调中领先三点 |
[01:56] | SKULLS: Hey, I’m picking up a large planetary body. | 我这探测到一个很大的星体 |
[01:59] | Hey, you know what this is? | 你猜什么? |
[02:02] | It’s habitable. | 这里可以住人 |
[02:04] | We may have just found a world that can support human life. | 我们可能找到了一个适合人类栖息的星球 |
[02:07] | ZAREK: We needed an issue, | 我们需要一些可以让我们 |
[02:09] | something to set us apart from Roslin. | 区别于罗丝林的东西 |
[02:11] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[02:15] | Permanent settlement on this planet. | 永远定居在这颗星上 |
[02:20] | What took you so long? | 怎么你这么晚才来? |
[02:21] | We got Marines and Raptors. | 我们带了陆战队和猛禽机 |
[02:23] | We’re gonna get you and your people out of here, okay? | 我们要把你们弄出去 |
[02:25] | Incoming! | 敌袭 |
[03:29] | MARINE: Go! Go! Go! | 快走 |
[03:31] | MAN: There’s no way out! | 没有退路了 |
[03:33] | Go! Move! | 快走 |
[03:34] | WOMAN: Get up and get going. | 起来 继续前进 |
[03:35] | They’ve got us zeroed in. | 我们被围攻了 |
[03:37] | If we stay here, they’re gonna chew us up! | 这样下去 我们都会被干掉 |
[03:38] | All right, we’ve got to fall back. Position up this hill. Let’s go! | 我们撤到那个山头去 |
[03:40] | Let’s move, people! MARINE 1: Let’s go! Let’s go! | 行动 出发 |
[03:43] | MARINE 2: Let’s go! Let’s go! | 出发 |
[03:56] | The jaw’s set nicely. You’re done here. | 你的下巴已经固定好了 |
[03:58] | I’m kicking you out of here and sending you back to work. | 你可以回去工作了 |
[04:02] | Work? Like this? | 像这样? |
[04:05] | You gotta love a woman who can complain even with her jaw wired shut. | 你都可以吵嘴了 |
[04:10] | You got a visitor. | 你有访客了 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:36] | What I did was | 我做的实在是 |
[04:40] | unforgivable, | 不可饶恕 |
[04:41] | inexcusable. | 不可宽恕 |
[04:43] | I didn’t come here to… | 我来这… |
[04:44] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[04:47] | No, Cally, no. | 不 凯丽 |
[04:49] | It wasn’t you. I know that. | 那不是你 我知道的 |
[04:55] | It wasn’t you. | 那不是你 |
[04:57] | It was me. | 那是我 |
[05:00] | I may have been out of my mind and not know where I was… | 我当时根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[05:03] | Doing or anything, but it was me. | 可那是我 |
[05:05] | You’re in pain. | 你很痛苦 |
[05:08] | I know you’ve been in pain for a really long time. | 我知道你一直都很痛苦 |
[05:11] | Don’t feel sorry for me. | 不用替我找借口 |
[05:13] | I care about you. I always have. | 我很在乎你 一直都很在乎你 |
[05:18] | I always will. | 将来也是 |
[05:30] | BOOMER: Move! Come on! | 前进 |
[05:33] | Let’s go! Let’s go! MARINE: Come on, get up! | 快走 起来 |
[05:35] | Get them up! Get them up! | 都起来 |
[05:37] | This way! | 这边 |
[05:38] | HELO: Let’s go! Get in there! Let’s go! | 快走 那边 |
[05:39] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走啊 |
[05:43] | STARBUCK: Come on, get in here! | 快 来这边 |
[05:44] | HELO: Get him up there! Get him up there, now! | 带他去那边 快 |
[05:52] | Sharon, take the gun! | 莎伦 拿枪 |
[05:56] | Ammo! | 弹药 |
[06:05] | STARBUCK: They’ve got us boxed in here really good! | 我们被困住了 |
[06:12] | Can’t reach the Raptors. | 联系不上猛禽机 |
[06:13] | The Cylons have jammed the freqs. | 赛昂人干扰了无线电 |
[06:15] | MARINE: Frak! | 靠 |
[06:35] | Are they still out there? | 他们后撤了? |
[06:37] | Watch yourself. | 自己小心 |
[06:44] | STARBUCK: Yeah, they’re holding back, though. | 好像是撤了 |
[06:47] | Yeah, but why? | 可为什么呢? |
[06:49] | They’re holding position, sending for non-lethal weapons. | 他们守在那 等非杀伤性武器运到 |
[06:52] | They want some prisoners for interrogation. | 他们想抓几个人去审问 |
[06:54] | The rest they’re gonna send to the farm. | 把其他人扔到农场里 |
[06:56] | STARBUCK: I’m not going back to one of those farms. | 我可不愿意被弄到弄场里 |
[06:58] | Yeah, well, you don’t have any choice. None of us will. | 可你没得选 我们都一样 |
[07:00] | They’re gonna lob some gas in here and then we’ll all wake up somewhere else. | 他们会扔几颗致晕弹进来 等我们醒过了就不在这了 |
[07:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[07:05] | So what you want to do here? | 你准备怎么办? |
[07:08] | Sit it out. Wait and see if she’s right. | 坐在这等 看看她是否说中 |
[07:12] | If she is, then you and me, we’ve gotta have an agreement. | 如果是这么回事 就按我们说好的办 |
[07:16] | An agreement? | 说好的什么? |
[07:20] | I’m not going back to one of those farms, Sam. I’m not. | 我可不想到什么农场去 |
[07:27] | So if she’s right | 如果她说对了 |
[07:30] | and they throw gas in here, | 他们真的扔致晕弹 |
[07:35] | you do me, I do you. | 我们两就一块自杀 |
[07:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[07:42] | This is what I’m talking about, okay? | 这就是我的意思 知道了? |
[07:54] | Yeah, okay. | 我懂了 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:08] | Down two more points, and this after hearing his notions of social policy. | 今天下午又下降了两点 听说了他在社会政策上的想法 |
[08:12] | Not to mention his wishful thinking that he’s calling security policy. | 更不要提他那意想的什么保障政策 |
[08:16] | Are people really gonna be that stupid? | 民众难道真的如此愚蠢? |
[08:20] | Are they really gonna be that shortsighted? | 如此短视? |
[08:22] | TORY: He’s got the only issue people care about. | 这是民众唯一关心的东西 |
[08:25] | Oh, I know. The planet. | 哦 我知道 那个星球 |
[08:26] | That’s all anybody wants to talk about is a frakking planet. | 大家关心的就是那个鬼星球 |
[08:29] | Excuse my… My language, Tory. I’m sorry. | 刚才那些话真抱歉 |
[08:37] | I know in my gut that settling on this planet’s gonna mean disaster | 我知道在这星球定居的话题会在民众间掀起滔天巨浪 |
[08:40] | for humanity, and I will not say otherwise just to win an election. | 但我不会仅为赢得选举就同意的 |
[08:46] | As you wish, Madam President. | 如你所想 总统女士 |
[08:54] | So, I guess I should start packing up my office | 看来我应该开始把办公室里的东西整理打包了 |
[08:56] | unless you have some super-secret back-up plan for victory in your pocket. | 除非你还有什么好的方案 |
[09:02] | There’s always a back-up plan for victory. | 预备的方案是有的 |
[09:13] | Just in time for the priest. | 牧师就要到了 |
[09:15] | Oh, good. Send him in. | 好的 让他进来 |
[10:07] | 18 hours. | 已经18个小时 |
[10:09] | They’re taking their good, sweet time out there. | 他们在那一定玩得很开心 |
[10:14] | They could’ve overrun us at any point during the night. | 到了晚上他们可能选任何时候攻击我们 |
[10:19] | They’re up to something. | 他们一定在等什么 |
[10:22] | What are we up to? | 那你又在等什么? |
[10:24] | Got any brilliant ideas in that military brain of yours? | 你那有军事学养的脑袋里有何妙想? |
[10:27] | We do the same thing we always do, | 我们就这样保持现状 |
[10:30] | fight them till we can’t. | 直到扛不住为止 |
[10:47] | HELO: What do you think? | 你怎么说? |
[10:49] | Let’s get a recon crew together. | 组一个侦察小队 |
[10:51] | Scout the area. | 到那去探探 |
[10:53] | Figure out what’s going on out there. | 看看到底发生了什么 |
[11:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[11:33] | They’re gone. | 他们都撤走了 |
[11:36] | They just left. | 他们离开了 |
[11:41] | Thank the gods. | 感谢神 |
[11:48] | It’s a miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
[11:53] | Let us pray. | 让我们祈祷 |
[12:02] | Lords of Kobol, we trust in your benevolence and praise your righteousness. | 科波之神 我们相信你的仁慈和正直 |
[12:08] | Give the people of this fleet the wisdom to see the goodness | 请启迪民众的智慧 |
[12:13] | and the strength of your servant, Laura Roslin. | 让大家了解您仆人罗丝琳的善良和力量 |
[12:17] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[12:34] | Admiral? | 上将? |
[12:42] | Madam President… | 总统女士 |
[12:44] | The Admiral’s not here. | 上将不在 |
[12:46] | This is my meeting. | 我想就我们两个谈谈 |
[12:47] | I wanted us to talk privately, without the press getting wind of it. | 没有记者的干扰 |
[12:51] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[12:58] | Well, you must have something very interesting to say to resort to such | 你一定有些很有意思的话要说 |
[13:02] | pedestrian methods of deception. | 当然也免不了带些老套的诡计 |
[13:09] | The question of permanent settlement | 永久定居的问题 |
[13:12] | may well be the most important issue we face since the attack. | 是自我们被攻击以来最重要的事 |
[13:21] | I agree. Good. | 我同意 好 |
[13:24] | The question should be carefully studied before making the final decision. | 在做最终决定以前此事应该被慎重地考虑 |
[13:28] | And the middle of an election campaign is hardly the time for careful study. | 在选举中就做决定实在太过仓促 |
[13:34] | Therefore, I propose a truce. | 因此我提议 |
[13:38] | You and I will issue a joint statement | 我们共同发表一项申明 |
[13:41] | declaring that the question be tabled till after this election. | 将定居的问题拖到选举以后再定夺 |
[13:45] | We will both pledge that regardless of who is elected, | 不论谁当选都得保证 |
[13:49] | the decision will be made only after careful deliberation | 慎思熟虑后 我们才决定是否要定居 |
[13:53] | involving all elements of the public, | 必须考虑所有的因素 |
[13:56] | and after consultation with the military and the Quorum of Twelve. | 并征询军事专家和十二殖民星代表的意见 |
[14:04] | Doctor, | 博士 |
[14:06] | I know we’ve had our disagreements, | 我知道我们有个人分歧 |
[14:09] | but this issue transcends personal disagreement | 可这个问题高过我们的分歧 |
[14:14] | as well as politics. | 也凌驾于政治之上 |
[14:17] | I am appealing here to your sense of patriotism. | 我请求你发扬爱国精神 |
[14:29] | Let me tell you, my sense of patriotism is doing just fine. | 我的爱国心始终如一 |
[14:33] | Thank you very much for asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[14:35] | I see it as my patriotic duty | 我将把这个舰队领向新世界 |
[14:39] | to lead this fleet to a new world. | 作为自己的爱国之举 |
[14:42] | That new world is unquestionably New Caprica. | 那个世界一定会是一个新的卡布里卡 |
[14:52] | But thank you, Madam President, | 谢了 总统女士 |
[14:57] | for demonstrating to me | 您刚刚向我显示了 |
[15:00] | just how desperate your campaign for reelection has become. | 你的竞选活动是多么令人绝望 |
[15:03] | Were you with a blonde woman on Caprica just prior to the attack? | 在卡布里卡被攻击前 你有和一个金发女子在一起 |
[15:15] | What? | 你说什么? |
[15:16] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[15:20] | Were you | 你在我们被攻击前 |
[15:22] | with a tall, blonde woman | 有没有和一个 |
[15:26] | in the Riverwalk section of Caprica City, | 高个金发女子 |
[15:30] | just prior to the attack? | 在卡布里卡的莱福华克区? |
[15:34] | She can see right through you. | 她看穿你了 |
[15:36] | Get out of here now. | 快离开 |
[15:38] | You’ll resort to anything at this stage, won’t you? | 我看你开始不择手段了 |
[15:41] | I’m afraid my affairs on Caprica, and who I chose to consort with, | 我在卡布里卡的事情 还有我和谁在一起 |
[15:44] | are none of your business. | 都和你一点不相干 |
[15:46] | You know, I saved your life. | 另外 是我救了你的命 |
[15:51] | I won’t save your political career. | 但我不会在政治上帮你的 |
[16:00] | We are not moving down to that planet. | 我们不会定居在那的 |
[16:02] | If Baltar wins the election… | 如果波尔塔赢得选举 |
[16:04] | Baltar won’t win the goddamn election… | 他不可能会赢 |
[16:05] | If he does, then what? | 如果他赢了呢? |
[16:06] | We’re gonna just sit on this ship and rot | 难道我们就待在这船上等着这里烂掉? |
[16:08] | while everyone else gets to start a new life? | 而其他人都开始新生活 |
[16:10] | Ellen, my job is to protect the fleet from the Cylons, | 艾伦 保护这舰队是我的职责 |
[16:12] | and that’s exactly what I’ll be doing. | 也是我正在做的 |
[16:14] | If you want to move down there, go ahead, be my guest. | 如果你要下到那去 那你就自己去定居吧 |
[16:16] | Go down and cat around with all the men, | 到下面混在男人堆里 |
[16:18] | have yourself a good old time. | 就像你昔日里那样 |
[16:20] | Saul, I want you. | 索尔 我想让你… |
[16:26] | XO. | 我是副指挥官 |
[16:28] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:32] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[16:34] | Starbuck’s back. | 星芭儿回来了 |
[16:36] | I gotta get down there. | 我得下去了 |
[16:40] | WOMAN: Put him in here! | 瞧那是谁来着? |
[16:41] | Hey, hey, guys, take it easy with it. Come on. | 我还以为你回不来了 |
[16:47] | Am I good or what? | 我好好的吧? |
[16:50] | There’s gonna be no living with her now. | 没人和她一起了 |
[17:03] | It’s good to see you. Welcome back. | 很高兴见到到 欢迎归队 |
[17:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[17:06] | I brought some friends with me. | 我带回了些朋友 |
[17:08] | I see. | 瞧见了 |
[17:11] | Right, right. Um… | 对了 |
[17:13] | This is, um… | 这 |
[17:16] | Wow. This is Samuel T. Anders of… | 这是赛穆… |
[17:19] | I know who he is. | 我知道他 |
[17:20] | Damn good to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[17:22] | Caprica Buccaneers. That’s right. | 卡布里卡的巴克球队的? 是的 |
[17:23] | A hell of a player. | 一个球员 |
[17:25] | Picon Panther fan myself. | 我是皮康豹队的支持者 |
[17:27] | Well, we enjoy beating them, too. | 我们也以击败他们为荣 |
[17:29] | It’s good to have you aboard. Thank you. | 欢迎登舰 谢谢 |
[17:32] | I have news. Good news, actually. | 我有个好消息 |
[17:36] | The Cylon occupation is over. | 赛隆人的占领结束了 |
[17:39] | They left. They’re gone. | 他们离开了 |
[17:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[17:41] | BROTHER CAVIL 2: It’s true. | 是真的 |
[17:45] | The Cylons have left the Colonies. | 赛隆人离开了殖民星 |
[17:48] | They’re headed for greener pastures. | 他们去了别处 |
[17:50] | Security! | 卫兵 |
[17:51] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[17:53] | Code Blue! | 紧急状态 |
[17:56] | He’s a Cylon. | 他是赛隆人 |
[18:02] | Back off, Chief. We’ve got him. | 退后 士官长 我们知道了 |
[18:13] | Well, this is an awkward moment. | 还真尴尬 |
[18:17] | Yes, he’s right. I’m a Cylon. | 是的 我是个赛隆人 |
[18:20] | And I have a message. | 我要捎个口信 |
[18:24] | So, take me to your leader. | 我要见你们的领导人 |
[18:29] | Take him to the brig. | 把他关起来 |
[18:31] | Take that to the brig, too. | 把那东西也关起来 |
[18:33] | HELO: What? Admiral, she didn’t know… | 上将她不知情 |
[18:35] | Don’t even start. | 闭嘴 |
[18:38] | Of course she knew. | 她肯定知道的 |
[18:47] | Welcome to Galactica. | 欢迎登舰 |
[19:00] | Why the frak didn’t you say anything? | 为什么你当初不告诉我? |
[19:04] | I don’t know. Maybe I didn’t want to. | 我不知道 或许是不想告诉你… |
[19:09] | Or maybe I wanted him to come here and blow up the whole ship. | 可能是我想让他上来 把这船炸掉 |
[19:14] | Is that what you’re looking for? | 这不就是你想要得答案? |
[19:17] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[19:20] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的 |
[19:23] | Sharon, we’d finally got the Admiral to start trusting us. | 莎伦 我们总算得到了上将一点点信任 |
[19:27] | Finally. | 一点点 |
[19:30] | And what? | 可现在呢? |
[19:34] | They killed my baby. | 他们杀了我的孩子 |
[19:39] | You think I care about you or us | 你以为我还会在乎你或是我们的事? |
[19:43] | or whether the Admiral trusts me anymore? | 或是什么上将的信任? |
[20:10] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[20:12] | Sharon, I love you! | 莎伦 我爱你 |
[20:16] | And I’m not giving up this frakking easy! Not after everything! | 我不会轻易放弃的 绝不 |
[20:28] | Are you ready? All right. | 准备好了? 好 |
[20:34] | Aah! | 啊哈 |
[20:39] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[20:40] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是 是 |
[20:41] | Hey, hey, hey, listen, you don’t have to get me drunk. | 听着 你不用灌我 |
[20:43] | I will sleep with you, okay? | 我会和你一起睡的 |
[20:46] | I figure I owed you one, what with you saving me and all. | 我想我还欠着你呢 |
[20:49] | Little slut. Shut up. | 你现在好淫荡 闭嘴 |
[20:57] | Now you’re gonna play hard to get. Yeah. | 你想玩硬的啦 对 |
[21:05] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[21:09] | Gods, I guess they’ll let anybody in here these days. | 天啊 这些天谁都能来这了 |
[21:12] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[21:19] | Do you want to meet my man? | 看看我的男人 |
[21:20] | Your man? Hmm. | 你的男人? |
[21:22] | My personal property. | 我的私人财产 |
[21:24] | Right, Sammy? | 对吧 山米 |
[21:25] | Don’t call me Sammy. | 不要叫我山米 |
[21:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[21:28] | How does it feel to be my personal property? | 成为我私人财产的感觉如何 |
[21:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[21:32] | And before you answer. | 在你回答前 |
[21:41] | He loves it. | 他喜欢这样 |
[21:42] | I bet he does. I’m Lee, by the way. | 我赌是的 我是李 |
[21:46] | Hey, Samuel. I’m sorry. | 塞缪尔 抱歉 |
[21:47] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了你的很多事情 |
[21:48] | Pleasure. A shot? | 来一杯? |
[21:49] | Sure, why not. | 当然 |
[21:51] | Lee, when are you gonna get yourself a girl? | 李 你何时也找个女孩? |
[21:53] | I’m doing fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢了 |
[21:57] | You’re not still frakking Dualla, are you? | 你还没搞定小杜 对不? |
[22:03] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[22:04] | I’m not one to like, you know, lecture or anything | 我不喜欢说教 |
[22:07] | ’cause I’ll do just about anything to get into the pants | 我只是及时行乐 |
[22:09] | of some hot, little young thing. | 特别是和胸大无脑的女人 |
[22:10] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[22:16] | Is that all I am to you? | 你就是这么看我的? |
[22:18] | Yes, but you love it. | 是的 你喜欢这样 |
[22:20] | That’s right. I don’t mind doing charity work. | 没错 我不介意做做善事 |
[22:29] | You are a hot, little thing, but you know that. | 你就是胸大无脑的女人 而你也知道 |
[22:32] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[22:43] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[22:47] | I’m here to deliver a message. | 我只是来捎个口信 |
[22:50] | After that, you can do whatever you want with me. I don’t care. | 在此之后 随便你把我如何 我不在乎 |
[22:58] | Would you mind telling me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[23:01] | I’m not a frakking Cylon. I’m not… | 我才不是什么赛昂人呢 |
[23:05] | Oh. Well. | 哦 |
[23:09] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | Sorry to bust up your day, Brother, | 兄弟 抱歉我害了你 |
[23:16] | but there’s been a change of plans. | 我们修改了计划 |
[23:18] | It’s been decided that the occupation of the Colonies was an error. | 我们现在认为 占领殖民星是一个错误 |
[23:26] | I could have told them that. | 我早就说过那是错的 |
[23:27] | Bad thinking, faulty logic. | 坏想法 逻辑混乱 |
[23:30] | Our first major error of judgment. | 一开始就错了 |
[23:32] | Well, live and learn. But the war heroes | 吃一堑长一智 |
[23:36] | have managed to swing opinion over to their side. | 我们的英雄已经改变了立场 |
[23:39] | What heroes? | 什么英雄? |
[23:40] | A Six and an Eight. One of the Eights you know as Sharon Valerii. | 一个六号和一个八号 八号就是莎伦 |
[23:45] | Their voices carry a lot of weight, | 她们说话很有分量 |
[23:48] | so when they started talking about our mistakes and our corruption | 因此当他们说到我们犯的错 我们的自我堕落 |
[23:51] | and our need for a new beginning, | 以及我们需要一个新的开始 |
[23:54] | the rest of us listened to them. | 我们其他人都同意了 |
[23:56] | You see, we’re not like you. | 你看 我们和你们不同 |
[23:58] | We can admit our mistakes, and we’re not afraid of change. | 我们愿意承认错误 我们不惧怕改变 |
[24:01] | So you abandoned the Colonies, | 所以你们丢下了殖民星 |
[24:04] | leaving behind a devastated, nuclear wasteland. | 留下满目疮痍的 核武器污染过的土地 |
[24:07] | And we’re supposed to be grateful? | 我们还该感恩喽? |
[24:09] | Our pursuit of this fleet of yours was another error. | 追着你们舰队也是一个错误 |
[24:12] | That’s two, for anyone who’s keeping score. | 那两个错误 |
[24:16] | Both errors led to the same result. | 导致了一个结果 |
[24:19] | We became what we beheld. | 我们变成原先自己痛恨的样子 |
[24:21] | We became you. | 我们变得和你们一样了 |
[24:23] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[24:25] | People should be true to who and what they are. | 人们必须接纳自身 |
[24:29] | We’re machines. | 如果我们是机器 |
[24:30] | We should be true to that. | 我们就得像个机器 |
[24:32] | Be the best machines the universe has ever seen. | 成为宇宙中最好的机器 |
[24:35] | But we got it into our heads that we were the children of humanity. | 可我们总忘不了是人类创造了我们 |
[24:40] | So, instead of pursuing our own destiny | 我们没有… |
[24:42] | of trying to find our own path to enlightenment, | 好好探询自己的路 |
[24:46] | we hijacked yours. | 而是抢了你们的 |
[24:48] | You said it, Brother. | 兄弟 你说吧 |
[24:49] | My mission here is simple. | 我来的目的很简单 |
[24:52] | I’m to tell you that you’ve been given a reprieve. | 告诉你们我们放过你们了 |
[24:56] | Cylon and man will now go their separate ways. | 赛隆人和人类现在开始要分道而行 |
[25:00] | No harm done. | 停止互相残杀 |
[25:03] | No harm? | 不互相残杀? |
[25:06] | You completely annihilated our race | 你们差点把我们灭了族 |
[25:08] | and destroyed our civilization. | 毁了我们的文明 |
[25:10] | Now, if you’re gonna start pointing fingers… | 又开始指责了 |
[25:13] | Where did the Cylons go? Back to their home world? | 你们赛隆人要到哪去? 回到自己的家园? |
[25:16] | Well, I’d rather not say just now. | 我现在不便透露 |
[25:19] | Let’s just say we have other plans. | 只能告诉你我们有了其他计划 |
[25:22] | New marching orders by your one true god? | 看来是你们的真神又降下了新的旨意 |
[25:26] | There is no god. | 根本就没有什么神祗 |
[25:28] | Supernatural divinities are the primitive’s answer | 超自然的神学只是些很原始的论调 |
[25:31] | for why the sun goes down at night. | 为了解释为什么太阳升起和落下 |
[25:33] | At least that’s what we’ve been telling the others for years. | 我们早就讨论了很久了 |
[25:36] | We can’t really prove it one way or the other, of course. | 既不能证实 也不能证否 |
[25:41] | You know a way to prove it? | 我知道怎么来证明 |
[25:43] | Throw them both out the airlock. Let them see if there really is a Cylon god. | 把他们扔出减压舱 让他们看看是否有赛昂人的真神 |
[26:36] | Ballots from the Adriatic. D? | 亚得里亚的选票? |
[26:39] | Right. This way. | 对 这边走 |
[27:02] | MCMANUS:It has been an exciting day. | 真是激动人心的一天 |
[27:03] | The election has been a real rollercoaster ride. | 整个选举高潮迭起 |
[27:06] | The polls now have been closed for about five hours, | 现在是投票结束后五小时 |
[27:09] | results have come in, and it’s been a see-saw battle, | 记票结果的最新消息不断传来 |
[27:12] | back and forth between the presidential candidates. | 候选人的票数依旧旗鼓相当 |
[27:14] | So, all night long, as we of course suspected it would be. | 整晚都如我们所期待的那样 |
[27:17] | We’re still waiting for a few more numbers to come in now, | 我们仍然在等待来自统计室内 |
[27:20] | from the counting room of Galactica, | 最新的数字 |
[27:22] | which, I must tell you, as some of you may know, | 有些人可能已经知道了 |
[27:25] | was the source of a bit of a controversy yesterday. | 昨天发生了一些争议 |
[27:28] | Councilman Zarek had filed a formal complaint | 竞选顾问扎克就对军方 |
[27:31] | against the use of military… | 提出了抗议 |
[27:34] | The military involvement in the election process. | 军方介入了选举过程 |
[27:36] | Now, it’s just reached… A compromise was just reached | 最后双方达成了妥协 |
[27:39] | late yesterday, allowing Galactica | 由卡拉狄加 |
[27:41] | to provide security for the balloting, | 提供选举安全保障 |
[27:43] | as well as civilians to oversee | 而整个记票过程会有 |
[27:47] | and then to monitor the situation. | 民众代表全程监督 |
[27:49] | Yes, okay. Now we have some more votes coming in here. | 就在现在我们又收到新的消息 |
[27:53] | Still not done, but what we have so far is 6,282 more votes for Baltar, | 统计还没结束 不过波尔塔博士又获得了6286票 |
[27:58] | which puts his total now to | 这样他总计 |
[28:01] | 21,569. | 就有了21569票 |
[28:03] | Is that… Is that correct? | 这准确吗? |
[28:04] | And we also have Roslin. | 而罗丝琳 |
[28:06] | Her total now is at 17,754. | 她的总票数是17754 |
[28:10] | We’ve had 2,981 more votes come in for Roslin at this time. | 就是说又多了2981票 |
[28:16] | So that is how things are looking at this point. | 以上是当下的形势 |
[28:19] | We’ll continue to bring you up-to-the-minute coverage as the count progresses. | 我们会继续追踪选举的情况 |
[28:42] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[28:45] | Is this a secure line? | 通讯线路加密了吗? |
[28:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:50] | There are only five ships left to report in. | 现在还剩5艘船的票没记 |
[28:53] | We need to move now. | 要干就趁现在 |
[28:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[29:02] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[29:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[29:16] | Are those the ballots from the Zephyr? | 这是从赛芬来的吗? |
[29:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:19] | All right, we’ll take it from here. | 从这里开始归我们管了 |
[29:21] | We were told to take these to the ballot room, sir. | 我们接到的命令是送到里面 |
[29:23] | Counting has already begun. We’ll take it from here. | 记票早开始了 我们接管了 |
[30:06] | GAETA: Right there, please. | 那边 |
[30:31] | Last one. | 最后一个了 |
[30:52] | We have some more results that have come in here now. | 现在又有了新形势 |
[30:55] | And, uh… | 那么… |
[30:59] | Wow, okay. 8,593 for Roslin, | 罗丝琳又得到了8593票 |
[31:04] | now, which puts her over the top. | 这下她领先了 |
[31:08] | That’s 24,265 for Laura Roslin. | 罗丝琳共得了24265票 |
[31:11] | Is that correct? | 准确吗 |
[31:12] | And 22,366 for Gaius Baltar. | 而盖尤斯.波尔塔博士是22366票 |
[31:17] | We’re gonna check these again because that has put her over the top. | 我们得再确认一下 这样的话她就领先了 |
[31:20] | She… She has done it. | 她成功了 |
[31:21] | She has retained the Presidency | 就在几乎不可能的情况下 |
[31:23] | in an improbable comeback in the final hours of the campaign. | 她最终连任成功了 |
[31:26] | Again we will, of course, like to check those numbers if we could, | 我们待会会再确认一下选举结果 |
[31:31] | but it appears that Laura Roslin has retained the Presidency | 不过罗丝琳确实获胜了 |
[31:35] | in defiance of the polls, the pundits and the purveyors of gloom and doom. | 和先前的民调结果不一样 |
[31:39] | But I’ve never seen a political race end like this, | 我还是第一次遇到这样的情况 |
[31:42] | but it has just happened. | 可它就是发生了 |
[31:43] | I’m James McManus. We’ll check those numbers | 我是詹姆士 马克马努斯 我们会核准这些数据 |
[31:46] | and we’ll get back to you very shortly. Thank you. | 很快会告诉大家 谢谢 |
[31:52] | I’ve seen a lot of elections, Gaius. | 我经历过很多选举 盖尤斯 |
[31:56] | Most honest, a few fixed. | 老实说 其中有些是作了弊的 |
[32:00] | And you can always tell the fixed ones because they don’t make sense. | 你总能知道哪些是作了弊的 |
[32:04] | And this doesn’t make sense. | 而这次他们一定是作了弊 |
[32:10] | Laura Roslin is many things, | 劳拉 罗丝琳有很多问题 |
[32:14] | but she’s not corrupt. | 但她没有作弊 |
[32:17] | And she’s not dishonest. | 她并非是骗子 |
[32:22] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:28] | Congratulations, Madam President. | 祝贺你 总统女士 |
[32:31] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:33] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, | 请你不要误解我的意思 |
[32:36] | but are you as shocked as I am? | 你对此和我一样震惊吗? |
[32:40] | I’m relieved. | 我倒是更觉得轻松 |
[32:42] | Well, you don’t sound it. | 但听你的语气不像 |
[32:46] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了而已 |
[32:47] | It’s been a long campaign. | 好长的竞选活动啊 |
[32:53] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[32:55] | May I speak to you for a moment? | 可以聊一下吗? |
[33:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[33:05] | Sir, I’m afraid these ballots from the Zephyr are wrong. | 赛芬来的票恐怕记错了 |
[33:10] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[33:12] | Dr. Baltar’s name is spelled correctly on these ballots. | 波尔塔博士的名字在这里是拼写正确的 |
[33:15] | But this morning the Zephyr called me | 但今天早上赛芬联系我时 |
[33:17] | and told me their ballots had a misprint. | 说他们的选票印错了 |
[33:18] | They misspelled Baltar’s first name. | 波尔塔的名字被拼错了 |
[33:21] | We didn’t have time to print new ballots, | 我们没时间重新印 |
[33:22] | so I told them on my authority to go ahead, use them anyway. | 我让那的官员直接用印错的选票 |
[33:27] | Baltar’s name is spelled correctly here. | 波尔塔的名字在这拼写正确 |
[33:29] | So they couldn’t have come from the Zephyr. | 那这些就不是来自赛芬的票 |
[33:31] | They’re frauds. | 他们在舞弊 |
[33:33] | Now, there’s a complete chain of custody | 而从赛芬到这的全过程 |
[33:36] | from the Zephyr, all the way into this room. | 看上去都没问题 |
[33:38] | So someone in the chain is either the perpetrator | 一定是某个环节出现了舞弊 |
[33:41] | or at least, a willing ally in… | 至少是有… |
[33:43] | Thanks for bringing this to my attention. | 我知道了 |
[33:44] | I’ll take care of it from here. | 我会处理的 |
[33:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:50] | We should at least notify the civilian observers | 至少应该将此事告知观察员 |
[33:52] | and the press that these ballots will… | 以及媒体 |
[33:54] | I said I’ll take care of it from here. | 我说了我会处理的 |
[33:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:16] | Madam President, you should celebrate. | 总统女士 你应该庆贺 |
[34:18] | It’s a great victory and you’ve earned it. | 你赢得了伟大的胜利 |
[34:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:23] | Admiral, we’ll talk later. Thank you. | 上将 我们吃些再谈 谢谢你 |
[34:26] | Adama. | 阿达玛 |
[34:28] | Yes, sir, this is Lieutenant Gaeta. | 是 长官 我是盖塔中尉 |
[34:30] | Sir, | 长官 |
[34:32] | I don’t know how to say this… | 我本不想说的 |
[34:33] | Fast and straight, I’d advise. | 直说无妨 |
[34:35] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[34:37] | Admiral, I believe that Colonel Tigh is involved in a conspiracy | 我想泰上校参加了 |
[34:41] | to rig the election for President Roslin. | 让罗丝琳当选的阴谋 |
[34:52] | When I confronted the Colonel, he admitted his guilt. | 我找了上校谈话 他承认自己做了假 |
[34:57] | He said he acted in collusion with your campaign manager, | 他承认和你的助手托瑞 |
[35:01] | Tory Foster. | 共谋了此事 |
[35:04] | Saul said Tory had contacted him a few days ago. | 他们几天前联络上的 |
[35:08] | He did it because he felt that Baltar as president would be a disaster. | 他这样做是因为他认为波尔塔当选会是一场灾难 |
[35:12] | I said I agree, | 这点我也同意 |
[35:15] | but that what he had done was illegal. | 但他犯了法 |
[35:18] | A judicial tribunal may have to be convened. | 他就要受到审判 |
[35:20] | Stop. | 够了 |
[35:25] | I gave Tory the go ahead. | 是我让托瑞放手干的 |
[35:27] | I didn’t know exactly what she was planning. | 我不知道她的具体计划 |
[35:30] | I certainly didn’t know about Colonel Tigh. Oh, my Gods. | 我真的不知道泰上校会涉及此事 |
[35:33] | But I did know that she was planning to fix the vote. | 但我是知道她打算窜改投票结果的 |
[35:38] | You tried to steal an election? | 你想在选举中作假来获胜? |
[35:40] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[35:43] | And I got caught. | 而且我被抓住了 |
[35:47] | But Gaius Baltar | 但盖尤斯 波尔塔 |
[35:49] | cannot become President of the Colonies, Bill. | 决不能做总统 |
[35:52] | It cannot happen. | 我不能让他做 |
[35:54] | Laura, | 劳拉 |
[35:57] | I don’t want him as President either, but… | 我也不想让他成为总统 |
[35:59] | He’s working with the Cylons. | 他是赛昂人的同伙 |
[36:03] | I saw him just before the attack on Caprica | 在赛昂人进攻卡布里卡之前 |
[36:08] | with a copy of the tall, blonde Cylon woman. | 我看到他和一个金发高个赛昂女人在一起 |
[36:11] | The same model who accused Baltar of treason | 就是那个指控波尔塔是叛徒的同型赛昂人 |
[36:14] | before disappearing from Galactica. | 又从卡布里卡消失了 |
[36:16] | What the hell are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[36:18] | Why didn’t you say something before this? | 你为什么不早说呢? |
[36:20] | Because I didn’t remember seeing him with that woman | 因为我在自己上次差点死掉前 |
[36:23] | until I remembered it when I was dying. | 根本没想起过这事 |
[36:24] | I know how that sounds, but it’s real. | 我知道这听起来怪怪的 但我说的全是真的 |
[36:28] | The same way Kobol is real | 科波之路是真的 |
[36:30] | and the Tomb of Athena is real. | 雅典娜神殿也是真的 |
[36:33] | And the map to Earth is real. | 到地球的导航图也是真的 |
[36:35] | Baltar is working with the Cylons. | 波尔塔一直在为赛昂人工作 |
[36:38] | Even if that’s true, you have no proof. | 就算是真的 你也没证据 |
[36:41] | No, I don’t. | 对 我没有 |
[37:06] | Do we steal the results of a democratic election or not? | 我们不能偷取竞选结果 |
[37:10] | That’s the decision. | 这是最终决定 |
[37:12] | Because if we do this, we’re criminals. | 如果这样做 我们就成罪犯了 |
[37:17] | Unindicted, maybe, | 虽然不会有人告发 |
[37:20] | but criminals just the same. | 但犯罪就是犯罪 |
[37:22] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[37:29] | You won’t do it. | 你不能这么做 |
[37:31] | We’ve gone this far, but that’s it. | 我们走的太远了 就此为止吧 |
[37:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[37:36] | You try to steal this election, you’ll die inside. | 你试图偷窃竞选结果 你的心已经死了 |
[37:40] | Likely move your cancer right to your heart. | 就像癌细胞侵占了你的心脏 |
[37:43] | People made their choice. | 人们作出了自己的选择 |
[37:49] | We’re gonna have to live with it. | 我们得接受事实 |
[37:55] | It’s the wrong choice. | 这是错误的选择 |
[37:59] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[38:05] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:19] | So, that’s it. | 那么就这样完了? |
[38:21] | We just give it up, just like that. | 我们就这样放弃了? |
[38:25] | The battle perhaps, | 就选举来说 也许吧 |
[38:31] | but not the war. | 但我们还没丢了这场战争 |
[38:41] | Well, the important thing is the error was discovered and corrected. | 重要的是我们纠正了错误 |
[38:45] | You’ve been elected President. Congratulations. | 你现在是总统了 祝贺你 |
[38:50] | Thank you very much, Admiral. | 非常感谢 上将 |
[38:53] | Now about this error. | 现在说说那个失误吧 |
[38:55] | Exactly what kind of a tabulating error | 到底是什么样的计算错误 |
[38:58] | could have occurred on your ship | 会发生在你的船上 |
[38:59] | that could have swung several thousand votes away from me | 让几千张投给我的选票 |
[39:02] | in favor of your preferred candidate, Admiral? | 记成投给你所偏爱的罗丝琳的? |
[39:06] | As soon as I have the time, there will be an investigation. | 等我有空了一定会调查的 |
[39:09] | I suggest that you take your victory | 我建议你接受胜利 |
[39:12] | and you leave it at that, Doctor. | 就此罢手 博士 |
[39:24] | I think you’ll find I can be magnanimous in victory, Admiral. | 我想你会发现我是多么宽宏大量 |
[39:30] | And I believe the correct honorific at this time is | 我同时建议你改称我为 |
[39:32] | Mr. President Elect. | 总统当选人 |
[39:34] | Set a course for New Caprica. | 让我们向新卡布里卡进发 |
[39:52] | Jump completed. We are in orbit around New Caprica. | 跳跃完成 我们已经在新卡布里卡的轨道上了 |
[40:00] | We have all ships present and accounted for, sir. | 所有的船都到了 |
[40:05] | Send word to the Pegasus to launch their initial ground team onto the surface. | 让帕伽索斯号派出登陆队 |
[40:11] | ADAMA: Let’s get a good look at our new home. | 让我们好好看看我们的新家 |
[40:14] | Gods help us all. | 求神保佑我们 |
[40:40] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:43] | I think my ability to see you will no doubt be | 由于我的新职位 |
[40:48] | constrained by the responsibilities, | 我职责所在 |
[40:51] | the requirements of my new position. | 不能经常见你 |
[40:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:56] | My new position. | 我的新职位 |
[41:00] | But obviously, we… | 不过 |
[41:04] | We will have the chance to connect, to get together again | 我们还是有机会在一起的 |
[41:07] | on New Caprica, once… | 到了新卡布里卡就又可以… |
[41:09] | I’m not going to New Caprica. | 我不打算去新卡布里卡 |
[41:14] | What? | 什么 |
[41:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[41:20] | I’m not going to New Caprica. | 我不打算去新卡布里卡 |
[41:24] | We’re all going to New Caprica. | 我们都要去去卡布里卡 |
[41:29] | All of us. | 全部 |
[41:31] | Every last, single one of us. | 我们所有人 |
[41:38] | It’s our chance to be together. | 这是一个在一起的机会 |
[41:41] | To be together again. | 再次在一起 |
[41:45] | No. | 不 |
[41:52] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[42:04] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[43:38] | If you’ll raise your right hand and repeat after me. | 请举起右手跟我念 |
[43:41] | “I, Gaius Baltar, do now avow and affirm. “ | 我 盖尤斯 波塔尔 现坚定不移 |
[43:45] | “I, Gaius Baltar, do now avow and affirm. “ | 我 盖尤斯 波塔尔 现坚定不移 |
[43:57] | “That I take the office of the President | 接掌科波十二殖民星 |
[43:59] | “of the 12 Colonies of Kobol | 总统一职 |
[44:01] | “without any moral reservation or mental evasion. “ | 无所保留 |
[44:05] | “That I take the office of President | 接掌科波十二殖民星 |
[44:07] | “of the 12 Colonies of Kobol | 总统一职 |
[44:08] | “without any moral reservation or mental evasion. “ | 无所保留 |
[44:15] | “That I will protect and defend the articles of colonization. “ | 我会守护好殖民星宪章 |
[44:19] | “That I will protect and defend the articles of colonization. “ | 我会守护好殖民星宪章 |
[44:23] | “With every fiber of my being. “ | 尽我所能 |
[44:25] | “With every fiber of my being. “ | 尽我所能 |
[44:39] | Congratulations, Mr. President. | 祝贺你 总统先生 |
[44:41] | WOMAN: Congratulations, Mr. President. | 祝贺你 总统先生 |
[44:45] | MAN: Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[44:52] | BALTAR: I accept the role offered to me by the Colonies | 我以谦卑和感恩之心 |
[44:56] | with humility and gratitude. | 接受殖民地赋予我的职责 |
[44:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[45:01] | No, no, no, wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[45:03] | And now, | 现在 |
[45:06] | because it was the first will of the people, | 出于民众的首要期望 |
[45:08] | I am going to sign my first executive order, | 我现在要宣布我第一个命令 |
[45:12] | requiring to immediately establish settlements | 要求立即在那个将被叫做 |
[45:16] | on the planet we have come to know as New Caprica. | 新卡布里卡的星球建立定居点 |
[45:41] | You have your orders. | 这就是给你们的命令 |
[46:18] | We suspect the warhead was stolen from your lab, | 我们猜那个弹头是从你的实验室偷的 |
[46:22] | then smuggled aboard Cloud Nine by a Cylon agent. | 被一个赛昂间谍带到星云9号 |
[46:29] | I don’t suppose I could interest you in a cup of tea, Admiral? | 我想你对茶没兴趣吧 上将 |
[46:31] | A glass of ambrosia, biscuit… | 一杯阿姆布罗西亚酒 |
[46:33] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[46:36] | this may be the first step in a coordinated Cylon attack. | 这可能是赛昂攻击计划的第一步 |
[46:41] | I suggest our first priority be to focus in on internal security. | 我建议将现在的工作重点放到内部安全上来 |
[46:44] | No. | 不 |
[46:48] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[46:55] | Our first priority is to the people. | 我们现在的第一要务 |
[46:59] | See that they are safely established on New Caprica. | 是让人们能在新卡布里卡上安全定居 |
[47:08] | Once that’s accomplished, | 那完成之后 |
[47:12] | we can put this tragedy behind us. | 人们就能从这次的悲痛中恢复 |
[47:14] | You’re not listening. | 你没好好听我说 |
[47:19] | I don’t have to listen. | 我不需要听了 |
[47:23] | I’m the President. | 我是总统 |
[47:28] | The settlement begins and it begins now. | 现在就开始进行定居 |
[48:23] | GAETA: Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[48:26] | President Baltar, good morning, sir. | 波尔塔总统 早上好 先生 |
[48:31] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[48:32] | Oh. | 哦 |
[48:34] | Mr. President, the union needs their answer. | 联合会要求你的答复 |
[48:42] | The union. | 联合会 |
[48:45] | If it’s not the union, it’s the Quorum. | 不是联合会 就是法人代表团 |
[48:48] | If it’s not the Quorum, it’s the people’s council. | 不是法人代表团 就是人民议会 |
[49:01] | We survived a nuclear holocaust, Mr. Gaeta, | 我们从一场核灾难中生还了 盖塔先生 |
[49:05] | and the people complain about the weather. | 而民众却在抱怨天气不好 |
[49:07] | Well, sir, it’s hardly the weather… | 不是抱怨天气… |
[49:08] | Well, whatever it is. | 不管是什么 |
[49:15] | How many Cylon attacks have there been since I took office? | 自从我当了总统 赛昂人攻击过我们几次? |
[49:20] | How many? | 几次? |
[49:21] | None, sir. | 没有过 |
[49:22] | None. Precisely. So why do the people complain? | 对 没有 那为何人们还抱怨呢? |
[49:25] | Tell the union to get off their fat asses | 告诉联合会不要再来烦我 |
[49:26] | and do some frakking work for a change | 给我卖力工作 |
[49:28] | or I’ll start rounding up their leaders | 要不我就软禁他们的领导 |
[49:29] | and holding them in detention. | 甚至把他们关起来 |
[49:31] | I doubt they’ll like that very much. | 我猜他们不会喜欢的 |
[49:35] | I’ll tell them, Mr. President. | 我会告诉他们的 总统先生 |
[49:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:44] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[49:45] | Where’s my… Where’s my pills? | 我的药去哪了? |
[50:57] | ADAMA: I’m telling you to go, okay? | 你可以到地面上去了 |
[50:59] | TIGH: No, it’s not okay. | 不 一点也不好 |
[51:07] | I feel like I’m abandoning my post. | 像是让我抛弃岗位 |
[51:18] | It’s time to pack it in, Saul. You know it. | 现在是离开的时间了 索尔 |
[51:22] | More than half the crew is down there on the ground already. | 我们有一半以上的舰员已经在地面上了 |
[51:27] | We can barely put a squadron in the air to train, | 我们已经很难让一个满编小队起飞执行训练任务了 |
[51:31] | much less fly a decent cap. | 能驾驶大点飞船的人更少 |
[51:34] | We’re not really doing too much up here anymore. | 我们也没啥事要做了 |
[51:37] | Well, you’re staying. | 你还待在这? |
[51:39] | Yeah, well, someone has to take care of the lighthouse. | 这儿总需要有人打点 |
[51:41] | Then I’ll stay and take care of it with you. | 那我也和你一起待这 |
[51:44] | I appreciate that. | 很感谢你这么说 |
[51:45] | But you know there’s only one person per lighthouse. | 但你知道这只需要我们中的一个 |
[51:48] | We both know the Cylons could still show up. | 我们都知道赛昂人可能还会出现 |
[51:54] | Anything’s possible. | 什么事都有可能发生 |
[51:57] | But we’ve been orbiting New Caprica | 现在我们绕这轨道飞行的天数 |
[51:59] | longer than we ran after the attack. | 比被赛隆人追着跑的日子还多 |
[52:03] | I don’t think they’re coming back anymore. | 我想他们不会再来了 |
[52:07] | Colonel, | 上校 |
[52:17] | good luck. | 祝好运 |
[52:29] | If she gives you too much trouble, | 如果她给你惹麻烦 |
[52:32] | find yourself a younger one. | 就找一个更年轻的 |
[53:03] | WOMAN:Attention. Attention. | 注意 注意 |
[53:04] | Please donate any available clothing remnants, | 请捐赠剩余的衣物 |
[53:07] | to HTV’s New Caprica LOK outlet. | 到新卡布里卡洛克门前 |
[53:10] | Any and all sizes are needed, and your contribution | 大小和多少不限 您的捐助 |
[53:13] | will help our children and elderly. | 将帮助我们的孩子和老人 |
[53:23] | Hey, have you seen Sam? | 嗨 看到山姆了嘛 |
[53:24] | I think he’s over there playing pyramid. | 在那边赛金字塔吧 |
[53:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[53:31] | Set her up. | 把她 |
[53:37] | Sam, you idiot! | 山姆 你这白痴 |
[53:39] | I have been looking for you everywhere! | 我到处找你呢 |
[53:42] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[53:44] | Looks like I’m in trouble. | 似乎我有麻烦了 |
[53:46] | Doc Cottle is here. You’re sick. | 科特尔医生在 你病了 |
[53:47] | You are supposed to be in bed. | 你应该躺床上 |
[53:50] | I would rather work this out of my system right here than lie in bed all day. | 我宁愿在这里完蛋也不想整天躺在床上 |
[53:56] | Sam, come on. | 山姆 来啊 |
[53:59] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[54:01] | Duty calls. | 没办法 |
[54:02] | PLAYER 1: Hey, you gotta be tough. | 你得强硬点 |
[54:03] | PLAYER 2: Where you going, Anders? | 你去哪 安德斯? |
[54:05] | Tomorrow, man. Same time, same score. | 明天老时间 接着来 |
[54:07] | PLAYER 2: Send us another player then. | 再找个人来 |
[54:08] | I can’t believe I married a moron. Are you okay? | 真不敢相信我嫁给个白痴 你还好吗? |
[54:11] | I’m fine. | 还行 |
[54:13] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[54:16] | PLAYER 3: Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 快 |
[54:28] | Ah. | 啊 |
[54:32] | STARBUCK: I’ll be right back, okay? | 我就回来 好吗 |
[54:36] | Hey, Doc, wait. | 医生 等等 |
[54:38] | So? | 怎么样 |
[54:40] | There’s fluid in the lungs. | 肺里有积水 |
[54:43] | It’s probably pneumonia. | 恐怕是肺炎 |
[54:44] | So give him something. | 那就给他点抗生素 |
[54:47] | I’d love to. | 我也想 |
[54:48] | I’ve been out of antibiotics for months. | 可我们已经有几个月没有抗生素可用了 |
[54:52] | So what, that’s it? | 难道就这样了? |
[54:55] | I have a lot of patients to see, | 我还有很多病人要看 |
[54:56] | but he’s young and he’s strong. | 他很年轻也很壮实 |
[54:58] | So, make him rest, keep him warm | 所以 让他好好休息 不要受凉 |
[55:00] | and with a little luck, he’ll make it. | 运气好的话 他会好起来的 |
[55:07] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[55:31] | TYROL: Please, just calm down. | 请安静 |
[55:33] | Everybody listen, just for a second. | 大家听我说 |
[55:38] | Please. Please. Be quiet! | 请安静 |
[55:45] | Hey! Shut the frak up! | 都他妈给我闭嘴 |
[55:51] | When you elected me union President, | 当你们选我做联合会主席时 |
[55:54] | I promised I would keep us working. | 我保证我会让大家有活可干 |
[55:56] | Keep benefits flowing, but most of all, | 让每个人有钱可赚 最重要的是 |
[55:58] | keep this city alive… Colonel! | 让这个城市能够撑下去 上校 |
[56:00] | Hey! | 你好 |
[56:02] | TYROL: I promised we would stay on the job. | 我保证过让大家继续工作 |
[56:04] | TIGH: Wow, look at you. | 哇 看看你 |
[56:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[56:07] | Oh, I’m so glad you guys are here. | 很高兴在见到你们 |
[56:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[56:10] | It’s pretty, pretty exciting. | 这真令人吃惊 |
[56:12] | Yeah, that wears off. | 是啊 穿旧了 |
[56:14] | So what’s going on here? | 这里怎么了? |
[56:16] | President Baltar. | 拜波尔塔总统所赐 |
[56:18] | TYROL: Men, women and children are dependent on our… | 男女老幼都得靠我们… |
[56:21] | Sir, Anders is really sick. | 长官 安德斯病得很重 |
[56:25] | Doc Cottle’s giving me the runaround. | 科特尔医生推脱说… |
[56:27] | Says there’s no antibiotics. | 没有抗生素可开了 |
[56:29] | It’s a load of crap. | 真是胡扯 |
[56:31] | Anything you can do to help me cut through the red tape? | 你就帮帮我吧 |
[56:34] | You should give Apollo a call. | 你该和阿波罗联系一下 |
[56:36] | Pegasus is sitting on the backup meds. | 帕伽索斯上有备用药品 |
[56:39] | He’d spring some for you. | 他应该会给你一点 |
[56:42] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[56:44] | That was a long time ago. | 已经过了很久了 |
[56:47] | People change. | 人会变的 |
[56:49] | TYROL: Health benefits, rations and fair compensation. | 健康福利 配给 公平薪酬… |
[56:53] | Yes, we have a vital responsibility. | 是的 我们身负重任 |
[56:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:56] | There comes a time when you realize | 当你们意识到 |
[56:59] | that the engine you’ve built with your blood and your sweat | 那些你们用血汗和泪水建造的引擎 |
[57:03] | and your tears is being used for something so foul, | 正被不正当的使用着 |
[57:07] | so perverted | 被糟蹋着… |
[57:09] | that it makes you sick in your heart. | 这让你们心痛 |
[57:11] | And it’s then that you must throw your body on the gears | 你们该把用在机器上的热情 |
[57:14] | and on the levers and on the machine itself and make it stop. | 用来制止这样的事情 |
[57:17] | And we have to show the people who run it, | 我们要让操作 |
[57:19] | the people who control it, that unless we’re free, | 和控制一切的人知道 只要我们是自由的 |
[57:22] | that machine will be prevented from working at all! | 那些机器就不会运作下去 |
[57:29] | ALL:Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike! | 罢工 罢工! |
[57:35] | ROSLIN: Okay, everybody have that so far? | 大家都懂了吗? |
[57:37] | CHILDREN: Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:38] | Good, you’re listening. | 很好 你听 |
[57:41] | Think the President has a bit of a problem on his hands. | 总统有难了 |
[57:45] | I also want you to look at Chapter 10, | 大家看一下第10章 |
[57:47] | it’s the history of the 12 Colonies. | 十二殖民星的历史 |
[57:49] | It’s really interesting. | 真的很有意思 |
[57:51] | The President’s problems are not our problems, right? | 那也是总统自己的问题 |
[57:56] | MAYA: That’s right. | 没错 |
[57:57] | Our problems are homework for everyone tonight. | 大家今天的作业就是那些问题 |
[58:05] | Now some of you are going to stay and help me | 现在 有些人要留下来 |
[58:08] | with the art project for the presentation. | 准备那个艺术演出 |
[58:10] | Everyone else, your parents are here. | 没事的人 你们的父母来了 |
[58:12] | Get your stuff, let’s go! Go on, get out of here! | 可以走了 |
[58:14] | MAYA: Bye, bye. ROSLIN: Good job! | 再见 干得不错 |
[58:16] | Yeah, okay. Bye, honey, thanks. | 很好 再见 谢谢 |
[58:19] | Good job. Good job. | 很好 很好 |
[58:21] | CHILD: I finished again… | 我又好了… |
[58:23] | WOMAN: That’s wonderful. | 真棒! |
[58:24] | ROSLIN: Thank you, parents! | 谢谢各位父母 |
[58:26] | You know what? | 我说 |
[58:28] | Why don’t you take the baby and go on, okay? I’ll finish up here. | 你为何不去照看一下你的孩子呢? 这里有我在 |
[58:31] | You sure? Yes. | 你确定? 是的 |
[58:33] | Yes, go ahead. | 没错 去吧 |
[58:37] | A bubblehead. I love this. Are you staying? | 一个摇头娃娃 我喜欢 你还没走? |
[58:40] | Okay, everybody with an art project, bring it up here! | 好了 有工艺品的人 都拿到这儿来 |
[58:43] | Hello, Isis. Oh… | 你好 伊西斯 |
[59:07] | WOMAN:Section 7 power grid | 第7号能源线路 |
[59:09] | is temporarily shut down for repairs. | 暂时关闭检修 |
[59:41] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[59:43] | It’s for you. | 你的 |
[59:44] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[59:45] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[59:46] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[59:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[59:57] | APOLLO: What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:00:03] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:00:07] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[1:00:09] | I hear that you’re hoarding a bunch of antibiotics for the pilots. | 我听说你有一些给飞行员备的抗生素 |
[1:00:16] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听来的? |
[1:00:20] | Anders is sick. He has pneumonia, Lee. | 安德斯病了 得了 李 |
[1:00:25] | I think that he might die. | 很有可能会挺不过去 |
[1:00:31] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[1:00:33] | Wait one… | 等下 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah, lieutenant. What is it? | 中尉 是什么 |
[1:00:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:00:37] | I’m picking up something on dradis. | 我在雷达上看到些东西 |
[1:00:41] | Dradis? How can you see anything in that soup? I mean… | 雷达 在这云层里怎么能看到东西? |
[1:00:48] | There it is. What is it? | 就是这个 什么? |
[1:00:51] | Wait, what is that? | 等等 那是什么? |
[1:01:00] | Oh, my Gods! | 我的天 |
[1:01:02] | It’s a Cylon fleet. | 是一支赛昂舰队 |
[1:01:05] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[1:01:07] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 |
[1:01:14] | APOLLO: We have to get out of here, sir. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:01:16] | We can’t just leave all those people behind. | 我们不能就这样留下我们的人 |
[1:01:18] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们别无它法了 |
[1:01:19] | It’s taking us forever just to get to action stations over here. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[1:01:22] | We’re in no shape for a fight, sir. | 我们没保持战斗队列 长官 |
[1:01:24] | They’ll be wiped out. | 留下的人会被屠杀的 |
[1:01:26] | We don’t have a choice. We need to get out of here, right now! | 我们没得选择 我们必须立即离开 |
[1:01:31] | All decks finally report condition one, sir. | 所有部门都进入战斗状态了 |
[1:01:34] | Should we launch the alert fighters? | 是否要让预警战机起飞? |
[1:01:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:43] | Begin jump prep. We’re leaving. | 我们准备跳跃 我们要离开 |
[1:01:47] | But we’ll be back. | 但我们会回来的 |
[1:01:49] | Start your prep. | 开始准备 |
[1:02:01] | Mr. President! Mr. President! | 总统先生!总统先生! |
[1:02:05] | Don’t you knock? GAETA: Gaius! | 为什么不敲门? 盖尤斯 |
[1:02:07] | Gaius! Yeah, what is it? | 盖尤斯 怎么了? |
[1:02:09] | The Cylons just jumped into orbit | 赛昂舰队刚才跳跃到了轨道上 |
[1:02:12] | and the Fleet’s jumped away. | 我们的舰队跳跃离开了 |
[1:02:29] | Judgment day. | 审判日来临了 |
[1:03:09] | I’m looking for Kara Thrace. | 我在找卡拉 色雷斯 |
[1:04:32] | I am Gaius Baltar, | 我是盖尤斯 波尔塔 |
[1:04:38] | President of the Colonies. | 殖民星总统 |
[1:04:40] | I know who you are, Gaius. | 我知道你是谁 盖尤斯 |
[1:04:46] | I know very well. | 我知道得很清楚 |
[1:04:51] | As long as you offer no resistance, | 只要你们不抵抗 |
[1:04:55] | you won’t be harmed. | 你们就不会被攻击 |
[1:05:05] | How do I know that? | 我怎么可以相信你们? |
[1:05:06] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[1:05:09] | You also don’t have any choice. | 你也没得选 |
[1:05:23] | How did you find us? | 你们怎么找到这的? |
[1:05:25] | Oh, it was quite by accident, actually. | 意外收获而已 |
[1:05:30] | We were over a light year away from here | 我们在距此一光年外的地方 |
[1:05:31] | when we detected the radiation signature | 侦测到核弹爆炸后… |
[1:05:35] | of a nuclear detonation. | 残余的辐射 |
[1:05:59] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:06:01] | On behalf of the people of the 12 Colonies, | 我代表十二殖民星 |
[1:06:06] | I surrender. | 向你们投降 |
[1:06:51] | What do you want to do now, Captain? | 你打算怎么办 上尉? |
[1:06:56] | The same thing we always do. | 就像以前那样 |
[1:07:00] | Fight them until we can’t. | 和他们战斗到底 |