时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You’re gonna hold me in your arms, | 你会用你的双臂拥抱我 |
[00:27] | you’re gonna tell me that you love me. | 你会说你爱我 |
[00:28] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[00:33] | You kill me, I download. I come back, we start over. | 你杀了我 我下载到新的躯壳 我回来 我们从新开始 |
[00:37] | I don’t belong here! Let me out! | 我不属于这里 让我出去! |
[00:40] | Some of those guys who joined up with the Cylon police, | 有些人加入了赛昂人的警察部门 |
[00:43] | I bet they’re in over their heads, you know? | 你知道他们是不可理喻的 |
[00:45] | One day, when this is all over, | 如果有一天 这一切都结束了 |
[00:47] | guys like that are gonna get strung up. | 类似盖塔这样的人都会被绞死 |
[00:49] | Guys like you and me, | 而像你我这样的人 则是负责 |
[00:50] | we’re gonna be there, tying the knots, making them tight. | 将绳子打结的人 把绳子绑得紧紧的 |
[00:55] | Where are you getting this stuff? Who’s your source? | 你从哪里得到的这玩意? 谁是你的情报源? |
[00:58] | I have no idea. The source won’t tell me what their name is. | 我不知道 消息源没有透露他们的名字 |
[01:01] | It’s probably safer for all of us. | 也许这样对大家更安全 |
[01:03] | Mr. President? | 总统先生? |
[01:04] | Good morning, Gaeta. | 早上好 盖塔 |
[01:05] | This is a death warrant. Have you seen the names on this list? | 这是一份死刑判决书 你看过这个名单上的人名吗? |
[01:08] | Do you have any idea what they’re about to do out there? | 你知道他们会有什么反应吗? |
[01:10] | I got this from the dead drop, | 我从”死亡投递点”那里拿到这个 |
[01:11] | from the source in the administration. | 是从管理部门的线人那里得来的 |
[01:13] | It’s a death list and Cally’s name is on it. | 这是张死亡名单 而凯莉的名字就在上面 |
[01:17] | Run, don’t look back. Go! | 走 别向后看 |
[01:21] | Take cover! | 掩护 |
[01:22] | SAM: We were ambushed at the rendezvous. | 我们在汇合点遭到埋伏 |
[01:24] | The Cylons knew exactly where we were gonna be. | 赛昂人确切知道我们所在的位置 |
[01:26] | That doesn’t mean Ellen… I didn’t do anything! | 那并不能说明艾伦… 我什么也没干 |
[01:27] | This is the map that I drew for you. | 这是那张我画给你的地图 |
[01:29] | You were gonna burn it, but then your wife offered to do it for you. | 你本应该烧掉的 但你妻子说帮你去烧 |
[01:33] | You know what has to be done here. | 你知道自己该做什么的 |
[01:35] | Now, it would be better for her sake if it was you. | 为了她好 还是由你来做 |
[01:41] | Come on! Move! Move, move! | 快点 跟上! |
[01:45] | Evacuate the entire facility. | 从整个设施中撤退 |
[01:47] | You should go as well, Gaius. There’s a place for you, too. | 你也应该和我们一起走 盖尤斯 我们也给你留了个位置 |
[01:57] | CONNOR: Walk. | 快走 |
[02:26] | Evidence for the following charges have been presented to the Circle, | 以下指控的证据已上报给特别法庭 |
[02:30] | that you carried arms for the enemy, | 你和敌人狼狈为奸 |
[02:34] | that you carried out multiple raids against the human population, | 你实施的多起搜捕行动都是针对人类的 |
[02:37] | and that during one raid, 23 people were killed by you and your men | 在其中一起搜捕过程中 有23人被你和你的人杀害 |
[02:41] | during the assault on the Temple of Artemis. | 就是在你们侵犯阿尔提米斯神庙的时候 |
[02:43] | It’s not true! | 那不是事实 |
[02:47] | These are the names of the people killed by you and those under your command. | 这些是被你所杀的人的名单 |
[02:50] | You look at those names! | 你看看这些名单! |
[02:52] | SEELIX: Connor. | 康纳 |
[02:57] | The Circle has examined the evidence and found you guilty of treason | 特别法庭核查了证据 认定你有叛国罪 |
[03:00] | and crimes against humanity. | 与反人类罪 |
[03:03] | Do you have anything to say before sentence is passed? | 在判决前 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[03:06] | I was trying to help people. | 我只是想帮助他们 |
[03:08] | You didn’t do a very good job then, did you? | 你干的活可不是一个好活 对吧? |
[03:10] | All right, let’s just get this over with. | 就让我们结束吧 |
[03:13] | I helped people. I helped lots of people! | 我帮助过他们 我帮助过好多人啊 |
[03:17] | Chief? Chief? Chief, I helped Cally. I saved Cally. | 军士长…军士长!军士长 我帮过凯莉 我救了凯莉 |
[03:23] | I saved Cally! | 我救了凯莉 |
[03:24] | What do you mean, you helped Cally? | “你救了凯莉”是什么意思?? |
[03:26] | I’m the one. I’m the one who did… | 是我…是我…是我救的她 |
[03:27] | I’m the one who let her go when they were gonna shoot her. | 是我在他们射击前让她跑的 |
[03:29] | I took her out of line. I said, “Go, run right now, get out of here. “ | 我让她离开车队 我说:”现在快跑 拼命跑 离开这里” |
[03:31] | And she did. She ran and she got away. | 她做到了 她跑开了 |
[03:33] | Because of me, Chief. I helped Cally. I saved Cally. | 是我 军士长 我救的凯莉 |
[03:38] | Cally did get away somehow. | 凯莉确实是跑开了 |
[03:41] | Well, they killed 23 people during the Temple raids, | 他们在那次神庙搜捕中杀害了23人! |
[03:45] | 12 men, eight women and three children. | 12个男人 8个女人 和3个孩子 |
[03:48] | Children! | 还有孩子! |
[03:50] | My son is on this list! | 我的儿子就在这名单里! |
[03:52] | His name is right there, | 他的名字就在这! |
[03:54] | and that frakking son of a bitch put him there. | 不知是哪个龟孙子把他加上的 |
[03:57] | So, saving Cally, if that happened, | 那么 救了凯莉 就算是的话 |
[04:01] | does that make up for killing my son? | 就能弥补杀死我儿子的过错吗? |
[04:07] | Answer the question, Chief. | 回答 军士长 |
[04:10] | Does saving Cally let him off the hook for killing 23 others? | 是否救了凯莉 就能让他杀了23个人吗? |
[04:31] | Did you do this, Jammer? Did you kill these people? | 是你做的吗 杰米? 是你杀了这些人吗? |
[04:38] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[04:41] | It was crazy down there, Chief. | 你知道那里的人都疯了 军士长 |
[04:45] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[04:49] | You make these decisions so fast. | 你们做这个决定太仓促了 |
[04:52] | You’re making an arrest, and people come out with their hands up. | 当你们在追捕时 那些人站出来 举着双手 |
[04:55] | But sometimes that’s just a trick. | 但有些时候 那只是个诡计 |
[04:58] | They tell you they’re surrendering, and then they open fire. | 他们说他们投降了 但接着 他们却开枪了 |
[05:00] | We thought they were insurgents. | 我们以为他们是起义军的 |
[05:02] | It wasn’t until after, when we saw the bodies… | 在我们看到他们的尸体时 才知道不是 |
[05:09] | What was I supposed to do? | 那我该如何做呢? |
[05:19] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不能抵消罪过 |
[05:25] | Under the Articles, the punishment for treason is death. | 根据法律条文 叛国罪是判死刑 |
[05:32] | Sentence confirmed | 现在确认宣判 |
[05:34] | and carried out on this, the third day of the Second Exodus. | 并在今天执行 第二次逃亡后的第三天 |
[05:41] | Chief… | 军士长 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry! | 我错了! |
[05:49] | There’s too much frakking talk. | 你妈的话太多了 |
[05:57] | Wait. | 等等! |
[06:11] | I’m sorry! | 我错了 |
[06:54] | CONNOR: My son. | 我儿子… |
[06:57] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[07:00] | He was only seven years old. | 他只有7岁啊 |
[07:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:12] | Connor, let’s go. | 康纳 我们走吧 |
[07:20] | This isn’t what I signed up for. | 这不是我想参加的 |
[07:37] | GIRL: I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[07:40] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[07:41] | Good boy. | 好小伙子 |
[07:46] | Good boy. | 好小伙子 |
[07:50] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | Am I on watch? | 我还需要被照顾吗? |
[07:54] | No, no, you’re fine. | 不 不 你很好 |
[07:58] | Here, give him to me. Come here. You come here. | 来 让我抱抱 过来 你过来 |
[08:01] | Come to Daddy. Oh, hey, buddy. Hey, buddy, there you go. | 到爸爸这来 嗨 小宝贝 接到你了 |
[08:06] | I know. Mommy’s much more comfortable than me, huh? | 我知道 妈妈比我抱更舒服 对吧? |
[08:12] | Cally? Mmm-hmm? | 凯莉? 嗯 |
[08:14] | When you were down on the planet, | 你在那个星球的时候 |
[08:17] | you ran away from the trucks, | 你从卡车旁跑走 |
[08:23] | did anybody help you? | 是有人帮你吗? |
[08:26] | One of the NCP goons or anybody? | 是一个NCP警察还是别人呢? (译者注:NCP新卡布里卡警察) |
[08:28] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[08:36] | Wait. Yeah. | 等下 是有个 |
[08:38] | Somebody told me to run. | 有人让我快跑 |
[08:41] | It probably was one of those goons. | 那可能是一个NCP警察吧 |
[08:46] | But I haven’t thought about it since. | 那以后我还没想过呢 |
[08:54] | Hey, how did you know about that? | 嗨 你怎么知道的呢? |
[08:57] | I mean, why do you ask? | 我意思是 你为什么问呢? |
[09:02] | No reason. Go back to sleep. | 没什么 快睡吧 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:03] | In my opinion, it wasn’t his fault. | 在我看来 那不是他的错 |
[10:06] | I hate to admit it, but the Admiral’s right. | 我虽不愿意承认 但上将是对的 |
[10:08] | He was in an impossible situation. | 他是在一个极端困难的情况下 |
[10:11] | I’d have probably done the same in his position. | 如果我是他 可能我也会那样 |
[10:14] | Well, if that’s the way it has to be, then that’s the way it has to be. | 那好 如果那是必须的 那这种行为也是无可厚非的 |
[10:21] | No hard feelings? | 感觉不糟吗? |
[10:24] | None. | 没有 |
[10:27] | Mistakes were made. Of that, there’s no question. | 错误已经发生 不用怀疑 没有任何疑问 |
[10:34] | But the past | 但是过去的… |
[10:38] | is the past. | 已经过去了 |
[10:42] | I think we can all agree that we’d like to move on. | 我想大家都会同意我们应该继续前进 |
[10:47] | You fools. You’re being too lenient. | 你们被愚弄了 你们太仁慈了 |
[10:50] | He betrayed you, actively sought your deaths. | 他背叛了你们 他想让你们去死 |
[10:54] | Doesn’t that matter to you? Don’t you have any self-respect? | 你们还觉得没关系吗? 你们还有自尊吗? |
[11:00] | I wouldn’t bother. They can’t hear you. | 别打岔了 他们听不到你的 |
[11:02] | Don’t make me angry, Gaius. | 不要让我发火 盖尤斯 |
[11:05] | You wouldn’t like her when she’s angry. | 她发火时 你不会喜欢他的 |
[11:08] | No. | 不 |
[11:10] | ROSLIN: I’ve always wanted you. | 我一直想要你 |
[11:18] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[11:19] | What? | 什么? |
[11:22] | I’m dreaming, aren’t I? | 我是在做梦 对吧? |
[11:24] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你是在梦里 |
[13:11] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:15] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡过觉了吗? |
[13:17] | Sleep when you’re dead. | 在你死的时候睡的 |
[13:20] | Nice. | 不错 |
[13:25] | What is all that? | 那东西都是些什么? |
[13:27] | I got my gear out of storage. | 我找回了我储备室里面的一些东西 |
[13:31] | I never thought I’d see any of this stuff again. | 从来都没想过还能见到它们 |
[13:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:37] | What? Come here. | 什么 过来 |
[13:41] | Just don’t, okay? | 别这样 行吗? |
[13:44] | WOMAN: Excuse me, guys. | 打扰了 伙计 |
[14:02] | So, Mr. President, | 那么 总统先生 |
[14:04] | how long before the new Quorum of Twelve can be sworn in? | 新12殖民地法人还有多久宣誓就职? |
[14:07] | Three days. | 3天 |
[14:09] | I will personally place your name in nomination as my vice president. | 我会以个人名义提名你作我的副总统 |
[14:13] | Once they confirm you, I submit my resignation and you get sworn in. | 当他们承认你后 我会提出辞职 然后你宣誓就职 |
[14:17] | I think it should take less than an hour. | 整个过程不会超过一个小时 |
[14:21] | You’re stepping down without a fight. | 你就这样下台 也不搏一次了? |
[14:22] | It means Tom Zarek wants something. | 我的意思是汤姆·查莱克可以要些东西 |
[14:24] | So why don’t you put your cards on the table, | 你何不亮出自己的底牌 |
[14:26] | and let’s see if it’s a price that I’m willing to pay? | 让我看看 那是不是一个我愿意付的价码 |
[14:30] | Well, I’m a realist. | 我是一个现实主义者 |
[14:34] | I never had any illusions about remaining in office for very long. | 我对在这个办公室长久待下去从不抱幻想 |
[14:39] | And the Admiral’s made it quite clear | 并且上将显然也会认为 |
[14:41] | that he’d like nothing better than to put me | 没什么会比把我扔进监狱更好了 |
[14:44] | in a cell if I try to hang onto power. | 如果我尽力的话 |
[14:46] | He’s trying to do you a favor. | 他会给你一个人情的 |
[14:48] | You and I both know how impossible it would be to govern this fleet | 你和我都很清楚 没有军队的支持 |
[14:51] | without the backing of the military. | 来管辖这个舰队是不可能的 |
[14:53] | I agree. That’s why we’re here. | 我同意 这是我们在此的原因 |
[14:56] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:58] | Even so, I want to be included in the new government. | 就算这样 我还想在新政府里干点什么 |
[15:04] | I don’t want to be on the outside looking in anymore. | 我不再想做一个外人 无关者 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | You stood up to Baltar on New Caprica. | 你在新卡布里卡反对波塔尔 |
[15:18] | You nearly lost your life for your trouble. | 为此你差点就丢了命 |
[15:20] | This fleet needs that kind of courage. | 这个舰队需要这种勇气 |
[15:27] | The vice presidency is yours if you want it, Tom. | 副总统的职位就是你的 只要你想的话 汤姆 |
[15:35] | Well, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | You’re welcome. | 乐意之极 |
[15:56] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[15:59] | Who gave this man permission to enter the CIC? | 谁许可这家伙进作战指挥中心的? |
[16:04] | Admiral’s orders, sir. | 上将的命令 先生 |
[16:06] | Communications took some serious hits during the rescue, | 通信系统在拯救行动时遭到了严重破坏 |
[16:08] | and Mr. Gaeta’s offered to help with repairs. | 盖塔先生过来帮忙修复这些故障 |
[16:10] | Well, isn’t that nice? | 这样 很好啊 |
[16:12] | A man can turn his coat, collaborate with the enemy, | 一个人能够叛变 伙同敌人一起 |
[16:16] | contribute to the deaths of thousands, | 造成了数千人的死亡 |
[16:18] | but the old man needs his phones fixed, and suddenly all is forgiven. | 但是老头子就为了修电话 突然间 所有这一切都可以赦免 |
[16:23] | HELO: The Cylons find us, we’re gonna need every hand we’ve got. | 赛昂人会找到我们 我们必须利用所有能用的力量 |
[16:25] | The Cylons found us, Mr. Agathon. | 等赛昂人找到我们 阿格森先生 |
[16:28] | Your friend Gaeta was on the welcoming committee. | 你的朋友盖塔会在欢迎委员会里的 |
[16:31] | Hey! Look at me! | 听着!看着我 |
[16:35] | As long as you’re here, maybe you can help me out. | 你现在在这儿 看来可以帮帮我的忙 |
[16:37] | I’m missing something. I lost it in detention. | 在我被拘留期间 我失去了一些东西 |
[16:41] | Since you’re so buddy-buddy with the Cylons, | 就在你做赛昂人小乖乖的时候 |
[16:43] | maybe you know where it is. | 可能你知道它在哪里吧? |
[16:46] | How about it? | 如何? |
[16:49] | Do you know where my eye is? | 你知道我的眼睛在哪里吗? |
[16:51] | ADAMA: Saul! | 少! |
[16:53] | TIGH: Admiral. | 上将 |
[16:56] | Back to work. | 都回去工作 |
[17:03] | Walk with me. Yeah. | 跟我走 是 |
[17:11] | We have a lot of work in the next couple of weeks. | 在今后的两周时间里 有很多工作要做 |
[17:13] | I need you to get some sleep. Get rest, get ready, all right? | 我需要你睡觉休息 休息好 准备好 好吗? |
[17:17] | Oh, I’m ready right now. | 哦 我现在就准备好了 |
[17:18] | I may be a little rough around the edges, but I can still hold my own. | 我可能稍微有点过火了 但我能把握住的 |
[17:20] | And you can tell that toaster lover over there | 你可以告诉那个烤面包机爱好者 |
[17:23] | that I’m still the XO of this ship! | 我还是这艘船的副长! |
[17:25] | ADAMA: Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:26] | Get your hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[17:30] | You’re embarrassing yourself, Saul. | 你正在让你自己难堪 少 |
[17:31] | You’re the one that should be embarrassed, | 你才是那个该不好意思的 |
[17:33] | letting one of Baltar’s henchmen | 让一个波塔尔的党羽到处乱走 |
[17:35] | walk around like nothing’s happened. | 就像什么都没发生一样 |
[17:38] | Go sleep this off. That’s an order. | 去睡觉 马上! 这是个命令 |
[17:42] | Oh, yeah, just go to sleep, | 噢 好吧 就去睡觉 |
[17:46] | forget about it all, just forget about everything. | 忘了所有的 那就忘了所有发生的事情 |
[17:51] | Well, I’m not forgetting. I’m not gonna forget! | 但是我不会忘记的! 我不打算忘记! |
[18:12] | The charges are carrying arms for the enemy in a time of war, | 这个控状是在战争中为敌人 |
[18:15] | shooting three civilians and collaboration with the enemy. | 开枪射击3名平民 并且通敌 |
[18:18] | I call the vote. | 现在投票 |
[18:20] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[18:22] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[18:23] | Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[18:27] | Yeah, guilty. | 嗯 有罪 |
[18:29] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[18:31] | The vote being unanimous, the sentence is death. | 表决意见一致 判决死刑 |
[18:34] | Chadwick’s aboard the Monarch. | 查得维克在Monarch号上 |
[18:35] | I’ll contact our man there. He’ll take care of it. | 我会通知我们那边的人 他会处理的 |
[18:39] | Has anybody got a cigarette? | 谁有香烟? |
[18:41] | TYROL: How many more of these do we got? | 还剩多少人? |
[18:42] | Fifty-seven. Three days. I can’t believe that’s all the time we’ve got. | 57人 三天了 我不敢想象这三天我们是如何过的 |
[18:47] | TIGH: Then stop wasting it, bitching and moaning. | 那就不要再抱怨了 |
[18:49] | We all knew there was a clock when we signed on. | 在我们参加的时候 都知道这是有时限的 |
[18:52] | Most of these fraks are so guilty, they stink. | 他们绝大多数都是有罪的 太恶劣了 |
[18:54] | I could get through 50 of these things in an hour. | 我可以在一个小时内把50个叛完 |
[18:57] | You think we’re a bunch of thugs | 你以为我们是一群暴徒? |
[18:59] | handing out punishment on a whim? | 一时兴起就决定处决人吗? |
[19:01] | Jammer didn’t get air-locked because you thought he was guilty. | 杰米没有活下来 因为你认为他是有罪的 |
[19:04] | There was evidence. You read the witness reports. | 有证据你看到了那个报告 |
[19:07] | He was tried and convicted by this Circle. | 他想辩解 但是被这个法庭判有罪 |
[19:10] | This is about justice. You got that? Justice! | 这是关系到正义的事情 你懂吗? 正义! |
[19:13] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 好的 是 是 |
[19:18] | Hey, now don’t get me wrong here. | 嗨 不要让我找到错误 |
[19:21] | I like you, Connor, you’re a good guy. | 我喜欢你 康纳 你是个好人 |
[19:24] | Next case. | 下一个 |
[19:30] | SEELIX: Felix Gaeta. | 菲里克斯·盖塔 |
[19:33] | Charges are collaborating with the enemy and crimes against humanity. | 指控是通敌罪 反人类罪 |
[19:52] | I don’t want to do this! You think I like it? | 我不想判这个 你以为我喜欢吗? |
[19:55] | I stood beside Gaeta in the CIC for almost four years. He was like family. | 我和盖塔在作战指挥中心共事了4年 像一家人 |
[20:00] | But the fact remains he was the Chief of Staff to Gaius Baltar, | 但现实是他是盖尤斯的首脑官员 |
[20:03] | and that alone is enough to convict him. | 仅这一项就够指控他了 |
[20:05] | And I’m saying that on this particular guy, | 依我说 在这个家伙身上 |
[20:07] | we do not have any hard evidence. | 我们找不到任何有力的证据 |
[20:08] | We have no witnesses, nothing. | 我们找不到目击证人 什么也没有 |
[20:10] | All we do know is that he worked for Baltar. That’s it. | 我们所知道的就是他为波塔尔工作 就这些 |
[20:13] | Yeah, yeah. I’ve got to go with Sam on this one. We need something specific. | 是的 我同意山姆的说法 我们需要详细的证据 |
[20:16] | You want specific? You think Baltar ran things, that guy? | 你要详细的? 你以为会是波塔尔出主意吗? 那家伙? |
[20:21] | He was the public face. | 他只是个傀儡 |
[20:22] | But Gaeta, he was the brains, everyone knew that. | 但是盖塔 他才是主脑 所有人都知道 |
[20:26] | He ran the operation, he did the paperwork. He approved the death lists… | 都是他具体操作 是他准备的文书 他批准的处决名单 |
[20:31] | How do you know that? Were you there? | 那你是怎么知道的呢? 你在那儿吗? |
[20:33] | Did you see him approve one single death list? | 你看到他批准让哪一个被处决了吗? |
[20:37] | He knew Cally was on the death list. | 他知道凯莉在处决名单上 |
[20:43] | What are you talking about? How do you know that? | 你说什么? 你怎么知道的? |
[20:45] | Look there. That’s a distribution list, and there’s Cally’s name. | 看这里 这是执行的名单 凯莉的名字在这 |
[20:49] | And there’s Gaeta’s name. | 这里有盖塔的名字 |
[20:51] | He saw her execution order. | 他看到了她的处决命令 |
[20:53] | It’s still all circumstantial. | 那也只是迫于形势 |
[20:56] | We don’t know what Gaeta did or | 当他看到这个名单的时候 |
[20:57] | didn’t do when he saw that list. | 我们不知道盖塔做了什么和没有做什么 |
[20:58] | Jean. I gotta go with them on this one, Sam. | 我同意他们的说法 |
[21:00] | No, Sam, you see a death list like that, | 不 山姆 当你看到这样一份死亡名单 |
[21:02] | you know innocent people are gonna die, | 你知道无辜的人将会被处决 |
[21:04] | and you do nothing about it? You’re guilty. | 你会不做点什么吗? 你有罪 |
[21:10] | I call the question. | 我要求表决 |
[21:13] | The question of the innocence or guilt of Felix Gaeta has been called. | 表决菲里克斯·盖塔是否有罪已被要求 |
[21:18] | The Circle will vote. | 特别法庭将表决 |
[21:22] | I vote guilty. | 我判他有罪 |
[21:23] | CONNOR: Guilty. | 有罪 |
[21:24] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[21:28] | SEELIX: Sam? | 山姆? |
[21:30] | No, don’t bother. I’m done. | 不 别烦我 我做完该做的了 |
[21:31] | We’re still voting. I’m not. | 我们继续表决 我不干! |
[21:33] | I’m done. I’m done with this whole thing. | 我做完了 我做完所有自己该做的了 |
[21:35] | The war’s over for me. I’m sorry. | 战争对我来说已经结束了 对不起 |
[21:42] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好吧 那好吧 |
[21:45] | It’s still four to none, Chief. What’s your vote? | 现在是四票对零票 军士长 你的判定呢? |
[21:47] | No, wait a minute. We need six votes. | 不 等下 我们需要6个人表决的 |
[21:48] | No, screw you! No. Screw that. | 不 别管它 不 别管你才是! |
[21:51] | We’re a jury, that’s how it was set up! We need six votes. | 我们是审判团 那是我们的规矩 我们必须要6个人表决 |
[21:54] | Without six votes, I’m out, too. | 我们现在不满6人 我也不干了 |
[21:56] | He’s right. We need a sixth. | 他是对的 我们需要6个人 |
[22:21] | How are you, Gaius? | 你好吗 盖尤斯? |
[22:26] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[22:29] | I suppose that’s something. | 我想是还活着 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:57] | You’ll have to excuse me. I’m slightly confused. | 可能要打搅你一下 我有点迷糊了 |
[23:04] | How long have I been here, exactly? | 我在这里待了多久了? |
[23:06] | Three days. | 3天 |
[23:10] | Three days? | 3天? |
[23:13] | So, it’s taken you three days to remember where I was? | 你们3天后才想到我在哪? |
[23:16] | No one’s forgotten you, Gaius. | 没人忘了你的 盖尤斯 |
[23:19] | It’s just there’s been some controversy about | 只是关于是否该让你上船 |
[23:21] | whether or not you should have been let on board or not. | 有些争论 |
[23:24] | I can’t believe there’s still a question of my value. | 我简直不能想象还有人在质疑我的价值 |
[23:27] | There will always be a question. | 那肯定会是个问题的 |
[23:30] | You are a human. | 你是一个人类 |
[23:34] | Now, look. | 现在 你看 |
[23:40] | I helped you. | 我帮过你 |
[23:42] | I gave you Sharon’s child. | 我把莎伦的孩子给了你 |
[23:46] | Yes, that’s right, you did. | 是 没错 确实是你 |
[23:49] | And the child’s rescue did weigh in your favor. | 而且救了那孩子也给你加了分 |
[23:53] | However, the vote’s deadlocked. | 但是 投票也陷入了僵局 |
[23:56] | Three in favor of your being allowed to stay, and three against. | 有三个同意你应该被留下 另外三个反对 |
[23:59] | With one model still undecided. | 还有一个型号没有表态 |
[24:04] | The fact is the decision rests with the Sixes. | 事实上 最后的决定取决于6号 |
[24:20] | We’re starting to see a rash of missing persons reports. | 我们在准备粗略的失踪人口报告 |
[24:24] | Well, we left thousands of people on that planet. | 嗯 我们在那个星球上留下了数千人 |
[24:26] | No, this is different. These are people known to have survived, | 不 不对 有些人是确认生还的 |
[24:30] | but who have gone missing since the exodus. Jammer, for instance. | 但是有些是在逃亡后失踪的 比如说像杰米 |
[24:33] | Deckhand? I saw him yesterday afternoon. | 那个甲板手 昨天下午我还看到他的 |
[24:36] | Yeah, but he didn’t report at muster this morning. | 是的 但他今天早上的集合就没有他 |
[24:38] | Bed-check negative, sickbay negative, it’s like he just vanished. | 卧室里没有 医务室里也没有 就像他突然消失了一样 |
[24:42] | How many people are missing? | 有多少人失踪? |
[24:44] | Thirteen, as of today. Two on Galactica, 11 elsewhere. | 今天有13人 卡拉狄加上两人.别的地方有11人 |
[24:49] | Every one of them confirmed as a survivor by multiple witnesses, | 他们中所有人都是被确认过生还的 |
[24:53] | and then, poof, gone. | 但是没了 |
[24:55] | Keep me posted on any more missing persons. | 有这个”失踪人口”案的新进展就告诉我 |
[24:59] | I want to know about it. | 我想知道怎么回事 |
[25:00] | Yes, sir. Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 是 长官 现在如果您允许的话 |
[25:05] | I have a date with a jump rope. | 我有一个跳绳的约会 |
[25:09] | Hey, I’ve dropped half a stone. | 嗨 我已经减了不少了 |
[25:12] | Keep jumping. | 继续跳吧 |
[25:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[25:49] | How you doing? | 你过得如何? |
[25:52] | Oh, you know, I’m making do. How are you? | 你知道的 还好吧 你呢? |
[25:58] | I’m good. Why do you ask? | 我不错啊 你为什么问呢? |
[26:00] | Well, I heard about your situation. You were… | 嗯 我听过你的情况 你被… |
[26:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:06] | I just try not to think about it anymore, you know? | 我在尝试不再想起那件事 知道吗? |
[26:15] | You know, I’m kind of like you, | 有一点像你… |
[26:19] | sitting in your cushy little office on Colonial One, | 坐在豪华的殖民地一号的办公室里 |
[26:22] | doing all of Baltar’s dirty work for him. | 帮波塔尔干那些肮脏的事 |
[26:26] | You probably never even thought about what was happening to me, right? | 可能从来没有想过在我身上正发生着什么事情 对吧? |
[26:30] | I didn’t know about your situation. | 我不知道你的情况 |
[26:33] | If I had, I would have tried to get you out. | 如果我知道的话 我会设法让你出去的 |
[26:35] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[26:36] | And like I’ve just said about 50 times now, | 就像我现在都说了50遍的话 |
[26:39] | I was serving the legal President of the Colonies. | 我效力的是联邦的合法总统 |
[26:40] | We all elected him, remember? | 我们都选了他的 记得吗? |
[26:42] | Is that supposed to excuse it? | 那么 这就可以宽恕你吗? |
[26:44] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[26:47] | Maybe I could have done more. | 也许我可以做得更多 |
[26:48] | But I thought that when the Cylons landed, | 但当赛昂人着陆的时候 |
[26:51] | it was important for me to keep my job, to help from the inside. | 我继续工作是很重要的 可以从内部帮助大家 |
[26:55] | By propping Baltar up and letting the Cylons walk all over us? | 就靠支持波塔尔 并让赛昂人压迫我们? |
[26:58] | No, no. I fed information to the Resistance. | 不是的! 不是的! 我给抵抗组织传递消息 |
[27:01] | I set up dead drops. There was a dog bowl. | 是我设立了”死亡投递点” 那是一个狗食盆 |
[27:04] | I passed along Cylon positions, internal memoranda… | 是我透露了赛昂人刑场的位置 通过内部备忘录 |
[27:09] | Right, Felix. | 万岁 菲里克斯 |
[27:12] | You’re a frakkin’ hero. | 你真是个该死的英雄 |
[27:47] | Whatever feelings I had for you have to stop. | 我必须要结束对你的感情 |
[27:52] | I allowed my feelings to cloud my judgment. | 我的感情干扰到了我的判断 |
[27:56] | I protected you. | 我保护了你 |
[27:59] | I gave your species a second chance. | 我给了你第二次机会 |
[28:01] | I even turned against a sister Cylon, and for what? | 我甚至反对我们的赛昂人姐妹 都为了什么? |
[28:08] | I’m Cylon, Gaius. | 我是个赛昂人 盖尤斯 |
[28:11] | Somehow I lost sight of that. | 不知为什么我都忘了自己是赛昂人 |
[28:16] | You are much, much more than a machine. | 你不仅仅是一个机器 |
[28:22] | You’re a person. | 你是一个人 |
[28:25] | A real person. | 一个真实的人 |
[28:28] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[28:31] | And you’re in love with me. | 并且在和我相爱 |
[28:34] | And it hurts. | 并且这让人心痛 |
[28:37] | I know it hurts. | 我知道这让人心痛 |
[28:39] | But believe me, | 但是相信我 |
[28:41] | I am the only one that can make it better, don’t you see? | 我是唯一能让它好起来的人 你没看到吗? |
[28:45] | I am the only one. | 我是唯一的 |
[28:48] | No. This has to end. | 不 需要结束这一切 |
[28:52] | You need me! You need me, admit it! Admit it, you need me! | 你需要我 你需要我!承认吧! |
[29:01] | And I need you, too! | 我也需要你! |
[29:04] | Did you hear me? I need you, too! | 你听到了吗? 我也需要你 |
[29:14] | Maybe I should’ve started with that. | 也许我之前应该从那开始 |
[29:24] | This is a jury. I want to make that clear. | 这是一个审判团 我需要大家明确这一点 |
[29:26] | It’s not about settling scores or personal grudges. | 这不是什么评分或人身评定 |
[29:29] | It’s a jury. | 这是个审判团 |
[29:30] | And we’re just dealing with the worst of the worst. | 我们处理的都是人渣中的人渣 |
[29:33] | People that did more than put on an NCP uniform | 那些比穿上NCP警服或与 |
[29:35] | or make a deal with the Cylons. | 赛昂人地下交易做孽更多的人 |
[29:37] | They’re the killers, the real traitors. | 他们是杀人犯 他们才是真正的叛国者 |
[29:44] | Yeah, but none of this is legal, right? | 哦 但这一切都是非法的 对吧? |
[29:46] | No, no. It’s legal. | 不 不 这是合法的 |
[29:55] | STARBUCK: You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在和我开玩笑 |
[29:57] | That’s why we need to know right now, are you in or out? | 那是我们现在为什么需要了解 你加入还是不加入? |
[30:05] | In. | 加入 |
[30:07] | Good. | 好 |
[30:08] | We’ve already been through the evidence, so just take your time. | 我们都已经审查通过这项证据 所以 看你的吧 |
[30:20] | You’re telling me that Gaeta saw this list and didn’t do a damned thing about it? | 你是说盖塔看过这个名单 并且没有做任何事情? |
[30:24] | We have no idea of knowing what | 当他看到这个名单的时候 |
[30:26] | Gaeta did or did not do when he saw the list. | 我们不知道盖塔做了什么或是没有做什么 |
[30:29] | My Gods, the whole thing’s like a bad dream, | 我的天 整件事就像一个噩梦 |
[30:31] | only we woke up and the traitors are all still here. | 只是我们都醒来了 可叛国贼还在那儿 |
[30:39] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[30:42] | The vote’s five to none in favor of guilty. | 现在的有罪判断是五比零 |
[30:43] | It’s got to be unanimous. | 这是没有异议的 |
[30:46] | Chief, you’re the last to vote. | 军士长 你是最后一个评判的 |
[30:53] | Get out of here, Sam. | 离开这里 山姆 |
[30:55] | I’d like to talk to my wife. I’d like to do it now. | 我想和我老婆说句话 我要现在说 |
[30:59] | We already have your vote. Take a break. | 你已经评判过了 休息一下吧 |
[31:11] | Hey, I quit because I’m not looking for ways to keep killing people. | 听着 我退出是因为我不想继续杀人 |
[31:15] | Well, I need this, Sam. | 但我需要 山姆 |
[31:16] | So what? | 又能怎么样呢? |
[31:18] | Throwing a few people out of airlock | 把人们从减压舱中丢出去 |
[31:19] | is gonna make you feel better about yourself? | 能让你感觉好受吗? |
[31:21] | Because, believe me, those aren’t the people that kept you locked in that room. | 请相信我 他们不是那些该被锁进减压舱的人 |
[31:24] | They’ll do. And not just for me, | 就是他们 并且不只是为了我 |
[31:26] | but for every person we left back on that planet, | 是为了所有留在那颗星球上的人 |
[31:27] | because someone has got to pay. | 因为必须有人要为此付出代价 |
[31:29] | So you can either get with it or you can get lost. | 你可以与我们一起干 或是别管我们 |
[31:32] | Is that what you want, Kara? You want me to leave? | 那是你想要得吗 卡拉? 你想让我离开? |
[31:37] | He doesn’t want to say he’s guilty, | 山姆不想说他有罪 |
[31:38] | because Gaeta is such a good guy. Right, Chief? | 是因为盖塔是一个不错的人 对吗 军士长? |
[31:42] | Everyone likes Gaeta, so let’s let him off the hook. | 所有人都喜欢盖塔 那么就让他不要再被迷惑 |
[31:45] | Let’s just look the other way on this one. | 那让我们从其他方面看看这个人吧 |
[31:48] | Well, a lot of good people had to pay the price for what they did, | 嗯 很多好人都为他们所做的付出了代价 |
[31:52] | the choices they made on New Caprica. Like my wife. | 他们在新卡布里卡所做的决定 就像我的老婆 |
[31:58] | That’s right, Ellen collaborated. | 那是对的 艾伦通了敌 |
[32:02] | Gave the Cylons information on the Resistance and she died for it. | 把地下抵抗组织的信息透露给了赛昂人 她付出了生命的代价 |
[32:06] | Because that’s the price of collaborating with the enemy. | 因为那是叛国通敌的代价 |
[32:11] | And I liked her a lot more than I like Gaeta. | 相比盖塔 我更喜欢她 |
[32:16] | Look, Sam, | 听着 山姆 |
[32:19] | I’m in a different place now. | 我现在处在不同的立场 |
[32:23] | I don’t know how else to explain it to you, | 我不知道该如何向你解释 |
[32:30] | but I got out of that cell, | 但当我走出监狱 |
[32:31] | and it’s like someone painted the world in different colors. | 那就像有人把世界染了另一种颜色 |
[32:38] | And I look at you, | 我现在看着你 |
[32:44] | and I want to tear your eyes out just for looking at me. | 我都想把你的眼睛挖出来 只因为它在看着我 |
[32:50] | I just want to hurt someone and it might as well be you. | 我只想狠扁一个人 而那人最好是你 |
[32:59] | So you should probably go before that happens. | 所以你该在那发生之前滚开 |
[33:04] | Baltar signed death warrants, organized murder squads. | 波塔尔签署的处决命令 组织行刑队 |
[33:08] | He collaborated with the enemy from day one. | 是他从一开始就通敌叛国的 |
[33:10] | Baltar, not Gaeta. | 是波塔尔 不是盖塔 |
[33:11] | It’s the same gods-damned thing! | 都是些同样可憎的东西 |
[33:14] | SEELIX: He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[33:15] | A lot of people died because of them, Chief. | 很多人因他们而死的 军士长 |
[33:27] | Fine. Guilty. | 好吧 有罪 |
[33:38] | Remember this? | 还记得这个吗? |
[33:40] | I don’t want this anymore. | 我不想再要它了 |
[33:53] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[34:42] | SEELIX: Take him! | 带走他 |
[34:47] | Turn around. On your knees. On your knees! | 转过头来! 跪下! 跪下! |
[35:01] | Felix Gaeta, | 菲里克斯·盖塔 |
[35:04] | you’ve been tried and found guilty of crimes against humanity | 你已经被特别法庭审判并判决 |
[35:08] | by a circle of your peers | 有反人类罪 |
[35:10] | as duly authorized by the President of the Colonies. | 这是由联邦总统授权的特别法庭 |
[35:25] | If you have any words to offer in your own defense, now is the time. | 如果你有什么想要申辩的 就是现在了 |
[35:33] | Come on, Felix, talk. We’ll listen. | 拜托 菲里克斯 说啊 我们会听 |
[35:37] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 就是那样 |
[35:39] | We’ll listen to you tell us how hiding behind Baltar’s skirt | 我们会听你说 你是如何隐藏在波塔尔身边 |
[35:42] | was actually your way of helping the insurgency. | 那其实是你帮助反抗组织的办法 |
[35:44] | Say something. | 快说 |
[35:48] | What’s the point? | 说什么呢? |
[35:51] | I already tried to explain it. | 我已经尝试解释了 |
[35:56] | I’m not gonna beg. | 我不会乞求的 |
[35:57] | Too bad you didn’t grow that spine four months ago. | 太糟了 你四个月来都没有长进 |
[36:17] | Beg. | 乞求 |
[36:23] | Beg. | 乞求! |
[36:25] | Beg! TIGH: Thrace… | 乞求! 瑟瑞丝… |
[36:27] | No. Beg. | 不! 乞求 |
[36:30] | Come on, Felix, tell them how you were actually working | 拜托 菲里克斯 告诉他们 在整段时间里 |
[36:33] | for the Resistance the entire time! | 你是如何为抵抗组织工作的 |
[36:35] | Come on! | 说啊! |
[36:37] | Tell them all about the important information that you were giving up. | 告诉他们所有重要的信息是你传出来的 |
[36:40] | Tell them about all the messages, and the dog bowl and everything else. | 告诉他们所有的信息和那个狗食盆 |
[36:42] | Just tell me. What? | 还有其他的 什么? |
[36:44] | What did she say? What did she just say? | 她说了什么? 她刚才说了什么? |
[36:46] | Back up! | 一边儿去 |
[36:47] | What did she just say? What did you say to her? | 她刚才说了什么? 你跟她说了什么? |
[36:49] | Tell me, what did you say to her? | 告诉我 你跟她说了什么? |
[36:53] | It was a yellow dog bowl. | 那是一个黄色的狗食盆 |
[36:55] | It was a signal. It meant there was a message in the garbage dump. | 那是一个信号 那代表着在垃圾堆的抽屉里有情报 |
[37:01] | Turn it over, it was a signal. | 是我转交的情报.那是一个信号 |
[37:03] | It meant there was a message at the garbage dump. | 意味着在垃圾堆的抽屉里有一个情报 |
[37:05] | Oh, that was you. | 噢 原来是你啊 |
[37:09] | Oh, my God… | 噢 我的天 |
[37:11] | What are you doing? Chief… | 你在干什么? 军士长 |
[37:15] | There was a yellow dog bowl. I used it. | 那儿是有一个黄色的狗食盆 是我用到的 |
[37:22] | But I never knew who the source was, Colonel. | 你还问过谁会是情报源的呢 上校 |
[37:26] | There’s no other way he could have known. | 他不可能从别处知道的 |
[37:28] | He’s the only other one that would know about it. | 只有他才有可能接触到那些信息 |
[37:31] | He’s the reason we know about the death lists, | 就是他告诉我们处决名单 |
[37:33] | he’s the reason I saved Cally, he’s the reason we’re on this ship. | 他是我能救得了凯莉的原因 他是我们现在在船上的原因 |
[37:36] | He’s the one who gave us the inside information. | 就是他告诉我们内线消息的 |
[37:42] | There’s our source, Colonel. | 他是我们的内线 上校 |
[37:49] | I did what I could. | 我做了我能做到的 |
[37:56] | I don’t know what else I could’ve done. | 我不知道我还能做些什么 |
[38:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么该死的东西? |
[38:26] | It’s all perfectly legal. | 这是完全合法的 |
[38:28] | You’ll find a signed executive order on file authorizing a secret jury | 你会在档案中找到总统的行政命令 授权一个… |
[38:32] | of six men and women to try, sentence and execute people guilty | 由6人组成的秘密法庭 去调查 审判 和执行在 |
[38:35] | of extraordinary crimes while collaborating with the enemy at a time of war. | 战争期间有叛国通敌罪的人 |
[38:39] | There’s also a death warrant with my signature for every conviction. | 同样有我签了名的死刑执行书 |
[38:42] | Your presidency is a farce. It stops right now. | 你做总统真是个闹剧 从现在开始被终止了 |
[38:46] | If they’re guilty, they’ll be tried by a jury of their peers. | 如果他们有罪 他们被相应的法庭审判 |
[38:50] | They have a jury, but they don’t get lawyers. | 他们有一个法庭 但他们没有律师 |
[38:54] | They don’t get to showboat for weeks and months on end. | 他们不需要几周或者几个月去搞那个审判 |
[38:57] | They don’t get to blame the system. | 他们也不会责备”体制的问题” |
[38:59] | And they don’t get lasting fame as martyrs or innocent people | 并且他们也不会被当作烈士或是什么无辜的人 |
[39:03] | just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 只是在一个错误的地点和错误的时间 |
[39:06] | They just disappear, now, | 让他们就此消失 就是现在! |
[39:09] | in the gray twilight between the long night of the occupation | 在占领与新时代来临之间的 |
[39:11] | and the dawn of a new era. | 漫长黑夜中的灰暗拂晓 |
[39:13] | You come into office clean, without their blood on your hands. | 你可以走进一个干净的办公室 手上不用沾上他们的血 |
[39:17] | Well, thank you, that’s very poetic. | 很好 谢谢你 真像是诗歌一般 |
[39:20] | However, you have a problem, Mr. President. | 但是你有个问题 总统先生 |
[39:23] | Everyone, by law, is entitled to a trial with representation. Everyone. | 法律赋予所有人在审判的时要有辩护律师 |
[39:29] | It is not an option to be discarded at the President’s whim. | 这是不能因总统的一时兴起就被违背的 |
[39:34] | You think by making the trials public that you’ll find justice? | 你以为公开审判你就能够获得正义? |
[39:38] | Yes, I do. | 是 我就这样想. |
[39:39] | Come on, Laura. You’re not that naive. | 算了吧 劳拉 你不会那么天真吧 |
[39:42] | Let me tell you what’s going to happen if these cases go to trial. | 我告诉你如果把这些案子交给法庭会发生什么 |
[39:45] | It’ll consume this fleet for months, maybe years. | 那会让舰队浪费数月 甚至可能几年 |
[39:49] | People will be lining up to testify against their neighbors. | 人们会排队去作证告发他们的邻居 |
[39:53] | It’ll be a circus. | 这会像是马戏团… |
[39:55] | An entertainment for the mob | 给乌合之众的表演 |
[39:56] | and you’ll be signing death warrants almost every day. | 并且你会每年都签署死刑命令书 |
[40:00] | Is that how you want to spend your next term, Laura, | 那会是你下个任期想做的吗 劳拉? |
[40:03] | as executioner-in-chief? | 做一个刽子手的头? |
[40:15] | PRIEST:… with every fiber of my being. | “以我的生命” |
[40:18] | “… with every fiber of my being. “ | “以我的生命” |
[40:21] | Congratulations, Madam President. | 祝贺你 总统女士 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:28] | Thank you all for once again entrusting me | 感谢大家再次信任我 |
[40:30] | with this high office of civil service. | 从事此项高层行政工作 |
[40:33] | Today is a new beginning for all of us. | 今天对我们来说是一个新的开始 |
[40:36] | We share a unique destiny, | 我们同担共同的命运 |
[40:40] | but our future is ours to shape and our past cannot be forgotten. | 我们要创造自己的未来 但我们也不该遗忘过去 |
[40:45] | A new day requires new thinking. | 新的一天需要新的想法 |
[40:48] | And while I had intended on using this occasion | 同时我想值此机会 |
[40:52] | as an opportunity to announce the formation of a special prosecutor’s office | 向大家公布一个一个关于检举办公室调查的 |
[40:56] | charged with investigating acts of collaboration with the enemy, | 叛国通敌法案 |
[41:01] | I have decided instead that a different gesture is called for on this, | 我决定以不同的方式来替换它 |
[41:06] | the first day of my next term as your president. | 在我新任期的头一天 以总统的名义 |
[41:10] | We all feel the need for justice, | 我们都需要正义 |
[41:13] | and we all feel the need for vengeance, | 我们都想要报仇 |
[41:17] | and telling the difference between the two can be difficult at times. | 把这两者区分 在现在是很难的 |
[41:21] | We are all victims of the Cylons and none of us can be impartial. | 我们都是赛昂人的受害者 并且没有人能做到公正不阿 |
[41:25] | I certainly can’t. | 我确实不能 |
[41:27] | So today, I am forming a commission on truth and reconciliation, | 所以 今天我成立一个真相委员会 |
[41:32] | to hear our stories and record them for posterity. | 完整地来听大家的故事 并记录流传给子孙后代 |
[41:37] | There will be no prosecutions. | 这不存在任何的起诉 |
[41:41] | I am issuing a general pardon for every human being in this fleet. | 我已经在这个舰队中向所有的人类 签发了大赦法案 |
[41:48] | This will not be a popular move today. | 这在今天可能不会受到欢迎 |
[41:51] | But I truly believe that this is the only way for us to move forward in strength | 但是我相信这是唯一的方法 |
[41:56] | in a spirit of healing and reconciliation. | 让大家在和解与恢复的精神下 奋力前行 |
[42:00] | I thank you for your continued patience and courage. | 我要谢谢大家不断的耐心和勇气 |
[42:08] | Good day. | 日安! |
[42:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:38] | Hey, Chief, want a seat? | 嗨 军士长 要坐吗 |