时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | STARBUCK: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:26] | ADAMA: I think the nova does look like the mandala inside of this Temple. | 那颗新星的确像是神庙中的曼陀罗 |
[00:30] | Maybe it was a road sign on the path to Earth. | 也许这正是通往地球的路标 |
[00:34] | HELO: It was on the temple. | 这是神庙里的图案 |
[00:35] | Where’d you get the idea to paint yours? | 你的创作灵感又是从何而来 |
[00:37] | It was just something I’ve been doodling since I was a kid. I liked the pattern. | 我从小就开始那样乱涂鸦了 我喜欢那个图案 |
[00:42] | APOLLO: Starbuck, you’re getting too low. | 星芭 你的飞行高度太低 |
[00:44] | Come on, Lee. Get her out of there. | 快 李 带她离开那里 |
[00:45] | You come back! Just let me go. | 你给我回来 让我去吧 |
[00:47] | They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[00:51] | No! | 不 |
[00:54] | FRANKS: Gaius Baltar, | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[00:55] | after carefully weighing the evidence, | 在认真权衡证据之后 |
[00:57] | this tribunal finds you not guilty. | 本庭宣判你无罪 |
[01:01] | Get him back! Get him out of here! Get him out of here! | 带他出去 带他出去 |
[01:05] | Gaius, it’s okay. Come with me. | 盖尤斯 别怕 跟我来 |
[01:07] | Where are you taking me to? | 你们要带我去哪里 |
[01:08] | To your new life. Come on. | 开始你的新生活 |
[01:11] | ADAMA: We’re going to the lonian Nebula. | 我们去爱奥尼亚星云 |
[01:13] | ADAMA: Sitrep! GAETA: Sensors show major power fluctuations. | 报告情况 传感器显示出现巨大电涌 |
[01:16] | Checking on fleet. | 正在检查舰队内的情况 |
[01:22] | It’s true. We’re Cylons. | 确实如此 我们是赛昂人 |
[01:25] | And we have been from the start. | 从一开始就是这样 |
[01:30] | Dradis contact! | 发现目标 |
[01:31] | Massive Cylon fleet on intercept course. | 截击航向上出现大批赛昂舰队 |
[01:33] | ADAMA: I want emergency jump for the entire fleet. | 全体舰队准备紧急跳跃 |
[01:35] | Sir, all fleet ships were powered down during the outage. | 长官 舰队在停电期间都已丧失动力 |
[01:39] | It will take at least 20 minutes to spool up the FTL drives. | 他们至少要用二十分钟 才能启动超过速引擎 |
[01:41] | We just don’t have 20 minutes. | 我们可没有二十分钟的时间 |
[01:43] | Action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. | 各就各位 全体舰队一级戒备 |
[01:45] | This is not a drill. All Viper pilots report to your Vipers immediately. | 这不是演戏 所有蝮蛇机驾驶员立即报到 |
[01:48] | I have a bogey at my 10. I’m gonna go check it out. | 我的十点钟方向有架不明飞机 我去查看一下 |
[01:53] | What the frak? | 什么鬼东西 |
[02:01] | Hi, Lee. Kara? | 你好 李 卡拉? |
[02:04] | I’ve been to Earth. | 我已经到过地球了 |
[02:05] | I know where it is. And I’m gonna take us there. | 我知道它在哪里 我会带大家去那里 |
[02:31] | No. No, no, this is frakking crazy. | 不 不 这简直是天方夜谭 |
[02:34] | I saw your ship blow up. | 我亲眼看到了你的战机爆炸 |
[02:37] | Afraid not. | 才没有 |
[02:39] | Did you not hear me? I’ve been to Earth. | 你没听到我说什么吗 我到过地球 |
[02:42] | Earth. | 地球 |
[02:44] | STARBUCK: Big blue oceans, fluffy white clouds. You’re gonna love it. I promise. | 蓝色浩瀚的大海 柔软蓬松的白云 我保证你会喜欢那里 |
[02:51] | Identify that ship immediately. | 立即查明那架飞机的身份 |
[02:53] | Sir, I’m checking for colonial recognition codes. | 长官 正在检测殖民军识别码 |
[02:55] | Get Lee online! | 呼叫李 |
[02:56] | I’m trying, sir. | 正在呼叫 长官 |
[02:58] | I’m picking up her ship’s signature. | 我收到了她的战机信号 |
[02:59] | That’s her voice all right. Hold on, hold on. | 那就是她的声音 等等 等等 |
[03:01] | It is not real. It is a trick. | 这不是真的 是一个圈套 |
[03:02] | Duplicate verification. | 复查一遍 |
[03:03] | Checking. | 正在查 |
[03:13] | Hostiles inbound. 200 plus. | 敌机袭来 二百余架 |
[03:15] | CAG, take them out. | 空军队长 干掉它们 |
[03:16] | All players, Galactica. Threat B-R-3-5-0, carom 2-1-1. | 各单位注意 我是卡舰 敌机方位3-5-0 黄道坐标2-1-1 |
[03:21] | Raptors, lean back as missile pickets. Weapons free. | 猛禽机回撤作为导弹警戒机 自由射击 |
[03:23] | Don’t lose me this time, Apollo. | 这次可别再把我丢了 阿波罗 |
[03:27] | Oh, not a chance. | 绝对不会 |
[03:34] | Splash one! | 一名敌军血溅当场 |
[03:37] | Take that, you frakking toasters. | 吃我一炮 你他妈的烤面包机 |
[03:40] | Admiral, it’s a Cylon trick. | 上将 这是赛昂人的圈套 |
[03:51] | The Vipers have stopped the main Cylon thrust, | 蝮蛇机已经遏制住了对方的主力军 |
[03:53] | but the reserves have broken through, sir. | 不过敌方残余力量已经突破封锁线 |
[03:54] | I want everything that can fly up there immediately. | 立即把所有能飞的战机 都给我派出去 |
[03:58] | Saul. Saul! | 索尔 索尔 |
[04:03] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[04:04] | Nothing, Bill. | 没事 比尔 |
[04:07] | Never felt better in my life. | 我这辈子从没这样痛快过 |
[04:30] | ADAMA: Col. Tigh! | 泰上校 |
[04:33] | I gave you an order. | 我已经给你下了命令 |
[04:35] | Everybody that’s ever held a stick, I want them up there now. | 凡是握过操纵杆的人 都让他们立刻起飞参战 |
[04:39] | Get them out! | 派他们出去 |
[04:40] | Put them up there! Sir. | 让他们升空 是 长官 |
[04:43] | Attention. This is the XO. | 注意 我是副官 |
[04:45] | Ready, let’s go. Get that bird in the tube. | 快 把那架战机开进发射道 |
[04:47] | Get that solo bird in the tube. Where the frak are these nuggets? | 把那架战机开进发射道 那些菜鸟都他妈的去了哪里 |
[04:50] | Come on, Mama’s not gonna save you today! Let’s go! | 快 今天妈妈可不会护着你们 快 |
[04:53] | You wanna fly or not? | 你们到底想不想开飞机 |
[04:56] | Come on, ready or not, let’s go. | 顾不上那么多了 走吧 |
[04:58] | Hey, hey, this is crazy. | 这样太乱来了吧 |
[04:59] | What if I get up there and another switch flips in my head | 如果我升空后 脑袋里的开关一变 |
[05:01] | and turns me against my own? What the frak is wrong with you? | 让我自相残杀怎么办 你他妈有病啊 |
[05:03] | Shut the frak up. It’s like the Colonel said, okay? Just think of that. | 闭嘴 这件事就和上校说的一样 好好想想 |
[05:06] | Be the man you want to be till the day you die. | 至死也要做回你自己 |
[05:08] | A lot easier said than done, ’cause I don’t know what the frak I am right now. | 说着容易 说起来难 因为我不知道 我现在是什么鬼东西 |
[05:11] | You’re Samuel T. Anders. That’s all you gotta remember. | 你是塞缪尔·T·安德斯 这就你你该记得的 |
[05:13] | Samuel T. Anders. Now get the frak in your ship. | 塞缪尔·T·安德斯 快他妈上机 |
[05:15] | Who else would he be? Hey. | 不然他还会是谁 |
[05:17] | Hey, rook. | 菜菜 |
[05:18] | Stay cool out there, all right? Yeah. | 冷静点 好么 好 |
[05:20] | You’ll lock in and do what you’ve been trained to do. | 锁定目标 做你该做的事 |
[05:22] | Guess it’s just like suiting up for a championship game, right? | 好似整装待发参加决赛 对吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah, that’s right. Good hunting. | 说得对 祝你好运 |
[05:30] | Well, if she didn’t notice anything, maybe the other Cylons won’t either. | 如果她没有觉察到异样 可能其他赛昂人也不会发现 |
[05:33] | Yeah, well, don’t wait to find out. Shoot first. | 别等到事情败露再说 要先发制人 |
[05:36] | Get the frak in there. Go kill something. | 快到战场上杀几个敌人 |
[05:39] | Let’s go! Let’s load these birds! | 快 大家都上机 |
[05:42] | Anders, get the frak in your Viper! | 安德斯 快他妈上机 |
[05:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[05:51] | Where are you taking me? It’s a place we found. | 你要带我去哪里 我们发现了一个地方 |
[05:53] | An unused compartment. | 是个未曾用过的房间 |
[06:31] | Sir, we’ve lost Pyxis! | 长官 我们失去了罗盘号 |
[06:32] | Oh, my Gods. Captain Tarney, 600 souls on that ship. | 天啊 特尔内船长 还有那船上的600多人 |
[06:38] | How did they find us? | 他们怎么发现了我们 |
[06:40] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 这确实是个问题 |
[06:50] | Base ships launching missiles. 40, correction, 50 plus inbound. | 敌方母舰发射了导弹 40枚 更正 50余枚导弹袭来 |
[06:55] | Half targeted on us, half on the fleet. | 半数袭向我们 半数袭向舰队 |
[06:57] | Have AAA target only missiles going towards the fleet. | 命令3A只瞄准袭向舰队的导弹 |
[07:00] | We can handle the hits. They can’t. Yes, sir. | 我们可以经受住打击 他们不行 是 长官 |
[07:02] | All forces, priority intercept | 各单位 |
[07:04] | enemy missiles targeting civilian vessels. | 首先拦截飞向民用船的导弹 |
[07:08] | Okay. I am Samuel T. Anders. | 好 我是塞缪尔·T·安德斯 |
[07:11] | I was born on Picon. I went to Noyse Elementary School. | 我生于派亢 (译注:即双鱼座) 就读于诺伊斯小学 |
[07:14] | Get your thumb off the transmit button, Sam. | 别按通话按钮 山姆 |
[07:16] | You’re blocking the freq. Copy that. | 你阻碍了无线电接收 收到 |
[07:20] | Oh, frak me. | 妈的 |
[07:37] | SEELIX: Longshot, Hardball. | 朗沙特 我是哈德 |
[07:39] | Turkey, right four, low at three, committing. | 特奇 四点钟方向 高度为三 开火 |
[07:44] | Longshot, I got the tally. I got your back. | 我是朗沙特 我得手了 我在你后面 |
[07:48] | PILOT 1: Anders, take down, take down! | 安德斯 向下 向下 |
[07:52] | Seelix, there’s a Raider on you. | 希里克斯 你身后有架突袭机 |
[08:00] | SEELIX: Shoot, Anders. | 射击 安德斯 |
[08:01] | SAM: I’m trying to. | 我也想啊 |
[08:02] | Gods, come on. Come on. | 老天 开火啊 |
[08:52] | Sir, the Cylon strike force has just turned back to their ships. | 长官 赛昂打击力量正在返回母舰 |
[09:00] | Base ships are spinning up. | 敌方母舰启动了超过速引擎 |
[09:02] | They’re pulling out. | 它们要撤退 |
[09:04] | We’re gonna do the same damn thing before they change their mind. | 趁它们还没改变主意 我们也撤 |
[09:07] | Helo, have our fighters cover our withdrawal. | 西洛 命令战机掩护我方撤退 |
[09:10] | HELO: Yes, sir. All fighters assume rear cover formation. | 是 长官 全体战机呈护卫队型 |
[09:12] | They had us. Game over. Why the hell did they let us go? | 他们耍了我们 游戏结束了 他们到底为何放了我们 |
[09:19] | Maybe something’s changed. | 也许事有变故 |
[09:22] | Like what? | 什么变故 |
[09:27] | I have no idea, Madam President. No idea. | 不知道 总统阁下 不知道 |
[10:37] | You’ll be safe here, Gaius. | 你在这里会很安全 盖尤斯 |
[12:15] | Right. | 好 |
[12:24] | Chief, I’m gonna need you to develop my gun camera footage ASAP. | 轮机长 快点把我照相枪的胶卷冲洗出来 |
[12:30] | I’ve got a hell of a set of vacation pictures. | 我可拍了一堆精彩的观光图片 |
[12:36] | I’ll need my post-flight checklist. | 我这就去填飞行后检查单 |
[12:38] | I want to sign out so I can get in the showers. | 登记后 我好去洗澡 |
[12:43] | I don’t have one for you. | 没你的份 |
[12:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:01] | Okay. Okay, me, too. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好 我也是 没事 没事 |
[13:06] | TIGH: Do you believe in miracles? | 你相信奇迹吗 |
[13:10] | No. | 不相信 |
[13:16] | I told everyone that you were too frakking mean to kill. | 我和大家说过 你太彪悍死不了 |
[13:20] | Okay, I’m okay, I’m okay. | 好 我没事 我没事 |
[13:23] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:25] | What the hell are you doing in a jock smock? | 你怎么穿着飞行服 |
[13:27] | I just finished Viper transition a week ago, and I started ACM. | 我一周前刚通过飞行测试 然后开始参加空战 |
[13:32] | How the… | 怎么 |
[13:35] | ADAMA: Starbuck! | 星芭 |
[13:40] | I did it, boss. | 我成功了 老大 |
[13:43] | I found Earth. | 我找到了地球 |
[13:46] | Everybody move back. | 大家退后 |
[13:47] | SECURITY: Detail post. Move in. Step away! | 卫士向前 退后 |
[13:51] | ADAMA: I need you in sickbay. | 到医务室去 |
[13:53] | Cottle’s gonna give you a complete physical examination. | 卡尔会为你做全身检查 |
[13:56] | Okay, what the hell’s going on? I’m off the ship for a few hours | 好了 到底是怎么回事 我刚离开卡舰几个小时 |
[13:59] | and everybody’s acting… A few hours? | 大家就… 几个小时? |
[14:01] | Kara, you were gone for over two months. | 卡拉 你已经消失两个多月了 |
[14:06] | That’s impossible. My ship’s clock reads six hours and change. | 不可能 我的飞行时钟显示六个多小时 |
[14:12] | Then your clock’s wrong, Kara. | 你的飞行时钟不准 卡拉 |
[14:14] | Sam’s telling you the truth. We thought you were dead. | 山姆说得对 我们都以为你已经死了 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | Gaius, I just wanted you to know that we’ll be back soon. | 盖尤斯 我们很快就会回来 |
[14:36] | Whatever you do, please don’t go anywhere by yourself. | 无论你做什么 千万不要单独出去 |
[14:39] | It’s not safe. | 外面不安全 |
[14:40] | Tracey’s here for anything you need. | 有什么事 你找翠西就行 |
[14:42] | We’ll be back as soon as we’ve looked in on Derrick, okay? | 我们看望完德里克就回来 好吗 |
[14:44] | Right. Oh, Derrick. That’s your little boy, isn’t it? | 好 德里克是你的孩子吧 |
[14:47] | The one in sickbay. | 在医务室的那个孩子 |
[14:49] | Right. | 对 |
[14:50] | Yes, I’m praying for his recovery. | 好 我会为他祈祷 希望他早日康复 |
[14:54] | Really? Yeah. | 真的么 嗯 |
[14:55] | Thank you. It’s a pleasure. | 谢谢 我的荣幸 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | So, what’s the game plan, ladies? | 两位女士 我们有什么计划 |
[15:00] | Game plan? | 计划 |
[15:01] | Well, this place is brilliant, really. | 这地方确实很不错 |
[15:04] | You know, it’s beautiful. Just when am I getting out of here? | 这也很美 可我何时才能出去 |
[15:07] | When I am getting off the ship? | 何时才能离开这艘船 |
[15:08] | Well, security’s too tight. | 外面守卫森严 |
[15:10] | Besides… Besides what? | 况且… 况且什么 |
[15:11] | You’re just trying to keep me here and… Gaius, | 你们只想把我留在这里… 盖尤斯 |
[15:13] | none of the other ships will have you. | 其他船都不会收留你 |
[15:19] | We’ll be back. | 我们一会就回来 |
[15:25] | Yesterday, you were facing execution. Today you’re free. Why the long face? | 昨天你面对死刑 今天你是自由之身 为什么还要拉长个脸 |
[15:31] | Oh, gee, I don’t know. From President of the colonies to this. | 说实话 我也不知道 从一国之君落得这般境遇 |
[15:38] | King of fools. | 傻子王 |
[15:41] | Probably best to be hated by everyone than loved by this lot. | 与其被这些人宠爱 还不如被世人所怨恨 |
[15:44] | Doomed to live out the rest of my life in this loony bin. | 居然要我在这个疯人院里度过余生 |
[15:48] | I don’t know, that might have something to do with my rather savage mood swings. | 我也说不清 这可能和我巨大的情绪波动有关 |
[15:54] | Relax, Gaius. | 放松 盖尤斯 |
[15:56] | You think I’ve brought you this far just to let it end here? | 我带你一路走来 难道会让你就此终结吗 |
[15:59] | I need some encouragement. A ray of hope about the future. | 我需要一些鼓励 对未来的一线希望 |
[16:02] | An inkling. | 一个暗示也好 |
[16:04] | You’ve got me. | 有我在 |
[16:07] | I’m here for you. | 有我做你的后盾 |
[16:11] | That is so beautiful. | 好美 |
[16:18] | Hello. Sorry, what? | 你好 不好意思 你刚才说什么 |
[16:21] | The way you were praying. | 你做祷告的姿势 |
[16:23] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Oh, thank you, yeah. | 嗯 多谢夸奖 |
[16:27] | Not some hollow ritual. | 并不是什么伪宗教 |
[16:29] | No, no. | 对 不是 |
[16:31] | It’s as if the Gods are right here beside you. | 好像神就在你身边一样 |
[16:33] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
[16:34] | When I pray to the Gods, | 当我向神祷告的时候 |
[16:38] | I feel empty. | 我觉得空虚 |
[16:42] | Do you? That’s a shame, isn’t it? | 是吗 好可惜 |
[16:44] | Her gods are false. | 她膜拜的是假神 |
[16:46] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[16:47] | Well, if you feel empty when you pray to Zeus or Poseidon or Aphrodite, | 当你向宙斯 阿弗洛狄忒 或波塞冬祷告的时候如果觉得空虚 |
[16:51] | it’s because it is empty. It’s a totally empty experience. | 因为这本身就很空洞 完全是一种空虚的感觉 |
[16:56] | They’re not real. They’ve been promulgated by | 不是真的 那些都是统治者散发出去 |
[17:04] | a ruling elite, to stop you from learning the truth. | 来阻止你知晓真相的东西 |
[17:13] | And what truth is that? | 什么真相 |
[17:14] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 |
[17:16] | What is the… | 什么才是 |
[17:17] | There’s only one God. | 世间只有一个神 |
[17:19] | There is only one God. In a nutshell, that’s the truth. | 世间只有一个神 真相就在坚果之中 |
[17:26] | We’re alone here, aren’t we? The others aren’t coming back soon. | 就我们俩 对吧 他们不会马上就回来吧 |
[17:29] | And the door’s locked. All right, good. | 门已经锁上了吧 好 |
[17:40] | Can you feel God’s presence? | 你能感受到神的存在了吗 |
[17:42] | You know what? I think I do. | 哎呀 我想我感受到了 |
[17:46] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:47] | Do you? Do you, too? | 是吗 你也感受到了 |
[17:49] | We both feel… | 我们都感受到了 |
[17:59] | So, what’s Cottle’s verdict? | 卡托的诊断结果是什么 |
[18:02] | Everything checks out. | 一切正常 |
[18:04] | So, I’m me, not a Cylon? That is why you had me tested, right? | 那我不是赛昂人了 因为这件事 你才让我做检查的吧 |
[18:10] | Kara, nobody said you were Cylon. | 卡拉 没人说你是赛昂人 |
[18:12] | But you were thinking it. | 可你们是这么想的 |
[18:15] | We had to be sure, Kara. | 我们得确保万无一失 卡拉 |
[18:18] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[18:20] | Let’s go through it again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[18:22] | How many times do you want to hear it? | 你想听多少次才罢休 |
[18:24] | As many times as it takes to make sense. | 一直听到让人信服为止 |
[18:28] | I followed a Heavy Raider into the storm. Took some hits, passed out. | 我追踪一架重型突袭机 进了暴风团 受了些震荡 昏了过去 |
[18:31] | When I came to, I was orbiting this planet. | 当我醒来后 我正在一颗行星的空间轨道上 |
[18:33] | Its yellow moon and star matches the description in Pythia. | 那里有黄色的卫星和星星 与皮提亚之书中的描述相吻合 |
[18:37] | I took these pictures in orbit. | 我在空间轨道上拍摄的这些照片 |
[18:39] | The star patterns match what we saw in the Tomb of Athena. | 这些星图与我们 在雅典娜之墓中所见相吻合 |
[18:44] | How did you get here? | 你怎么回到这里的 |
[18:45] | I told you, I don’t know exactly. | 我告诉过你 我不知道具体怎么回事 |
[18:48] | Well, that’s just not good enough, Captain. Tell us everything you remember. | 单凭这些可不够 上尉 把你能记得的事都说出来 |
[18:57] | I remember taking the photos. Turning my ship in a reciprocal heading. | 我记得拍摄照片 让我的飞机反向飞行 |
[19:07] | And then, I’m not sure. | 其他事 我就无法肯定了 |
[19:12] | I must’ve blacked out again. | 我一定是又昏了过去 |
[19:16] | I remember a giant gas planet with rings. | 我记得一颗 带有多个光环的巨大气状行星 |
[19:22] | I remember a flashing triple star. | 我记得一颗闪烁的三合星 |
[19:27] | And a comet. And then I was back with the fleet. | 还有一颗彗星 然后我就回到了舰队里 |
[19:32] | And for you, all of this took six hours. | 对你来说 这一切只过了六个小时 |
[19:35] | I do not understand the time discrepancy either, okay? | 我也没弄明白 时间上的差异是怎么回事 |
[19:38] | All I know is I was there. I took the pictures. I didn’t imagine it. | 我只知道我在那里 我拍摄了照片 这不是我的凭空想象 |
[19:46] | I had my crew clean it up. There’s not a ding or a scratch on it. | 我派组员清洗过了 机身没有一点凹痕或划痕 |
[19:51] | It’s the got same tail number as the one she flew out on. | 尾号和她开出去的时候一样 |
[19:54] | But I’ve been fixing up that old bird since day one, | 可那架旧飞机 我早就大修过了 |
[19:56] | and this thing looks like it’s been rolled off the showroom floor. | 这东西好像刚从展厅拉出来一样 |
[19:59] | So it’s not the same ship. | 就是说不是同一架飞机 |
[20:03] | Unless she found a hell of a body shop out there, no, ma’am, it’s not. | 除非她找到了一家出色的大修厂 否则这是不可能的 |
[20:10] | Admiral, it’s just not the outside, | 上将 不光是外表的变化 |
[20:13] | either. This is the data from the NAV computer. | 这是导航计算机里的数据 |
[20:16] | There isn’t any. It’s blank. | 没有任何数据 完全空白 |
[20:19] | There’s no record of where this ship has been. | 没有记录显示这架飞机去过哪里 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Put her in the brig. | 关她禁闭 |
[20:25] | APOLLO: What? | 什么 |
[20:27] | So, some things don’t add up, and we’re back to thinking she’s a Cylon? | 有些事解释不通 我们就要当她是赛昂人吗 |
[20:30] | What about Cottle’s test? | 那卡托的检查结果呢 |
[20:32] | Cottle’s test doesn’t prove anything. | 检查结果不能说明什么 |
[20:34] | Even if her DNA’s the same, she could still be a Cylon. | 就算她的DNA一样 她仍有可能是赛昂人 |
[20:37] | She could’ve been one from the beginning. | 她可能从一开始就是 |
[20:39] | Baltar’s Cylon detector was a crock. It failed to I. D. Boomer. | 波塔尔的赛昂探测器 纯粹是一堆废铁 连布玛都没查出来 |
[20:47] | I know how you feel about her, Bill, | 我知道你对她的感情 比尔 |
[20:49] | but that is exactly what the Cylons could be counting on here. | 不过赛昂人可能正是拿这点做文章 |
[20:53] | We’re back where we started from. There could be Cylons right here, | 那样我们就回到了原点 赛昂人可能正在这里 |
[20:57] | and we wouldn’t know it till they put a bullet in our heads. | 等我们发现时已经为时已晚 |
[20:59] | ROSLIN: Or led us into an ambush. | 或是把我们引入圈套 |
[21:02] | That Cylon fleet had enough firepower to blow us out of the sky, | 那支赛昂舰队本有足够的火力致我们于死地 |
[21:04] | but instead they ran and jumped. | 可他们却掉头跳跃走了 |
[21:08] | And there’s Kara Thrace suddenly back from the dead having found Earth. | 而找到了地球的卡拉·瑟瑞斯 又突然死而复生 |
[21:12] | If Kara Thrace can lead us off our course… | 如果卡拉·瑟瑞斯带我们偏离了航向 |
[21:15] | APOLLO: Course? What course? | 航向 什么航向 |
[21:16] | The nebula was supposed to be another clue on the way to Earth, but it… | 那座星云本是通往地球的线索 可是 |
[21:20] | The nebula is only a road sign along the way to Earth. | 那座星云只是 通往地球的一个路标而已 |
[21:24] | And we need to continue to follow its path. | 我们要顺着这条路继续走下去 |
[21:27] | Well, what if Kara is the clue that we were supposed to find? | 如果卡拉正是我们要找的那条线索呢 |
[21:34] | And what if she’s playing you? | 如果她在戏弄你呢 |
[21:35] | And what if she’s playing you? And all of us? | 如果她在戏弄你呢 戏弄我们大家呢 |
[21:48] | JEANNE: Gaius, please, can you help me? | 盖尤斯 求求你 能帮帮我们吗 |
[21:54] | What’s going on? PAULLA: Okay. | 出了什么事 好吧… |
[21:56] | BALTAR: Oh, God… Watch his head. | 哦 天哪 看他的头 |
[21:58] | It’s Derrick. | 是德里克 |
[21:59] | Derrick, is it? | 德里克 是吗 |
[22:04] | Derrick, I see. Where are my clothes? | 德里克 我知道了 我的衣服呢 |
[22:08] | It’s okay. Is it? | 没关系 是吗 |
[22:15] | Did they give you a diagnosis? | 诊断结果怎么样 |
[22:17] | They said he’s got viral encephalitis. | 他们说他得了病毒性脑炎 |
[22:19] | Viral? | 病毒性吗 |
[22:21] | I don’t know, it’s some inflammation of the brain. | 我也不清楚 他们说是大脑发炎 |
[22:24] | Can’t the doctors do something? | 难道医生治不了吗 |
[22:25] | Well, not if it’s viral, no. | 病毒性脑炎治不了 |
[22:27] | I’m afraid it’s up to Derrick’s immune system. | 恐怕只能依靠德里克自身的免疫系统了 |
[22:32] | And he has to be strong. And we have to be strong for him. | 他要坚强 为了他 我们也要坚强 |
[22:36] | I didn’t want him to die in that sickbay, | 我不想让他死在医务室 |
[22:40] | so I brought him here. So he can be with us. | 所以我把他带到了这里 这样他可以和我们在一起 |
[22:44] | All of us. | 和我们大家在一起 |
[22:46] | Yeah, all of us. | 嗯 和我们大家在一起 |
[22:47] | Give me your hand, please. | 把手给我 |
[22:53] | I wish there was… | 我希望 |
[22:56] | You know I prayed for him, don’t you? | 你知道我为他祷告过 对吧 |
[22:59] | I know. I prayed for him. | 我知道 我为他祷告过 |
[23:01] | I know. I guess… | 我知道 我猜… |
[23:04] | I guess that the one true God just doesn’t want him to live, right? | 我猜真神就是不想让他活下去了 对吧 |
[23:35] | Anybody still hearing that frakking song? | 你们还能听到那首曲子吗 |
[23:39] | Nope. | 听不到 |
[23:42] | Maybe it stopped when we figured out who… What we are. | 也许等到我们知道自己是谁或是什么东西的时候就停止了 |
[23:48] | Could have been some kind of trigger? | 可能是某种触发装置 |
[23:52] | To switch us on? | 让我们觉醒? |
[23:54] | You know, after that Raider scanned me with that red light, | 在那架突袭机用红眼扫描我之后 |
[23:58] | damn thing just cut and ran. | 那鬼东西就掉头跑了 |
[24:00] | TIGH: They all did. | 它们都跑了 |
[24:02] | You think it recognized you as a Cylon? | 你觉得它们认出你是赛昂人了吗 |
[24:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:07] | Maybe that’s why it didn’t shoot me. More important, why didn’t I shoot him? | 可能因此它们才没杀我 更重要的是 为什么我也没杀它 |
[24:12] | Racetrack was right. You just made a dumb nugget mistake. | 雷斯克说得对 你只是犯了一个低级错误 |
[24:15] | SAM: Did I? | 是吗 |
[24:17] | Maybe I was programmed to leave my gun safeties on. | 也许是我的程序 让我没有打开航炮的保险 |
[24:20] | Those bastards can’t program me to help them. No way. | 那些混蛋别想利用我来帮它们 没门 |
[24:26] | Boomer thought the same thing. | 布玛也是这么想的 |
[24:30] | And then she shot the old man. | 可她却向老头子开了枪 |
[24:32] | Boomer didn’t know what she was. | 布玛不知道她的身份 |
[24:35] | We do. That is not gonna happen. | 我们知道 绝不会出现这种事 |
[24:50] | Agreed? | 同意吗 |
[25:07] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我说不清我为何要来这里 |
[25:16] | Yes, I do. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[25:21] | I’m here because of the things that we’ve shared | 我来这里是因为 |
[25:24] | and the things that we’ve seen. | 我们共同看到 感觉到的事 |
[25:25] | The visions in the opera house. | 歌剧院里的幻象 |
[25:27] | You went inside. You saw more than I did. I thought that maybe you could help me. | 你进去过 你比我看到了更多 我觉得也许你可以帮助我 |
[25:32] | Help you how? | 怎么帮你 |
[25:33] | I need to know about the other five. The types we’ve never seen. | 我想知道其他的五个人 那些我们从未见过的型号 |
[25:40] | The ones that Baltar calls the Final Five. | 那些被波塔尔称作终极五人的人 |
[25:44] | And you want to know if Kara Thrace is one of them. | 你想知道卡拉·瑟瑞斯 是否是其中一员 |
[25:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:52] | I’ve been programmed never to think about them. | 我的程序不允许我去想他们 |
[25:55] | Well, your programming isn’t working, | 你的程序没效果 |
[25:57] | because you’re thinking about them right now. | 因为你正在想他们 |
[26:00] | I try not to. | 我尽量不去想 |
[26:02] | Trying not to is thinking about them. How do you rationalize that? | 尽量不去想 此话怎讲 |
[26:11] | All right, don’t move. Back off. | 好 |
[26:13] | Don’t leave, back off. | 不用离开 退后 |
[26:18] | The five are close. | 那五人就在附近 |
[26:21] | What? | 什么 |
[26:23] | I can feel them. | 我能感觉到他们的存在 |
[26:28] | STARBUCK: What about this one? | 这个呢 |
[26:31] | It’s a proto-planetary system. | 那是个原行星系统 |
[26:33] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[26:35] | Nothing but rocks. | 除了石头什么都没有 |
[26:36] | No ringed gas giants like you claim you saw. | 没有你所说的带有光环的巨大气状行星 |
[26:39] | I did see it, Lieutenant. | 我确实看到过 中尉 |
[26:41] | If you say so, sir. | 你说是就是 长官 |
[26:42] | And what are you saying, Mr. Gaeta? | 你什么意思 盖塔先生 |
[26:44] | I’m not saying anything, sir. I’m just following orders. | 我没什么意思 长官 我只是在奉命行事 |
[26:47] | Well, I’m ordering you to help me. | 我命令你帮助我 |
[26:49] | You’re ordering me? | 你命令我吗 |
[26:50] | Mr. Gaeta, take a break. | 盖塔先生 休息片刻 |
[26:53] | With pleasure, sir. | 乐意之至 长官 |
[26:54] | Jump clock is running, Dee. Take us out of here. | 跳跃时钟倒计时 小杜 带我们离开这里 |
[26:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:02] | I see it on his face. | 我看到了他脸上的表情 |
[27:05] | On all of their faces. No one believes me. | 他们所有人脸上的表情 没人相信我 |
[27:12] | You want people to believe you? | 你想要让大家相信你 |
[27:15] | Find that star system. | 找到那个星系 |
[27:17] | It’s a big waste of time. | 纯粹是浪费时间 |
[27:18] | Hey, we’ve only been at it a few hours. Found maybe a dozen trinaries. | 我们才开始几个小时 就找到了十来个三合星 |
[27:23] | Baltar’s calculations took months. | 波塔尔用了几个月才计算出来 |
[27:25] | It doesn’t work like that. | 这样不行 |
[27:27] | How does it work, Kara? | 那要怎样才行 卡拉 |
[27:32] | It’s a feeling. | 这是一种感觉 |
[27:34] | An intuition. I didn’t use NAV fixes to get there and back. | 一种直觉 我没有利用航标往返两地 |
[27:39] | When we were at that nebula, it was so clear to me. | 当我们在那座星云的时候 我有非常清晰的感觉 |
[27:42] | But every jump we take farther away, the clarity fades. | 可随着跳跃 我们越走越远 清晰度逐渐下降 |
[27:46] | If we keep jumping like this, I won’t be able to find our way back. | 如果我们再这样跳跃下去 我就无法找到回去的路了 |
[27:51] | That’ll be all. | 你先下去吧 |
[27:53] | All hands, prepare for jump in ten… | 全体人员 准备跳跃 十… |
[27:56] | The President’s adamant. … nine, eight… | 总统坚持己见 九 八… |
[27:58] | We’re gonna continue on the course laid out by the Eye of Jupiter. | 我们会沿着朱庇特之眼指引的航线走下去 |
[28:01] | …five, four, three, two, jump. | 五 四 三 二 跳跃 |
[28:12] | We’re going the wrong way. | 我们走错了路 |
[28:16] | If we keep jumping like this, I’m gonna lose the feeling completely, | 再这样跳跃下去 我就会彻底丧失那种感觉 |
[28:18] | and never be able to take us back. | 永远无法带大家回去了 |
[28:21] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[28:25] | You want me to go to Laura Roslin, | 你想让我去劳拉·罗丝琳那里 |
[28:28] | tell her, “Forget Pythia and the Eye of Jupiter | 让她别去管 皮提亚之书和朱庇特之眼 |
[28:30] | “because Kara has some feeling about where Earth is”? | 只因为卡拉能感觉到地球在哪里吗 |
[28:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:40] | I just left your ship. There’s not a scratch on it. | 我刚查看完你的战机 机身上没有半点伤痕 |
[28:45] | It’s brand-new. | 完好如初 |
[28:50] | How do you explain that, Kara? | 这你作何解释 卡拉 |
[28:58] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[29:04] | I swear to the Gods, | 我对天发誓 |
[29:07] | it’s me, Kara. I can do this. | 我是卡拉 我能行的 |
[29:16] | You once said you loved me like a daughter. | 你曾说过把我当作是你的女儿 |
[29:17] | If you still do, you’ve gotta trust me on this one. | 如果你还这么想 那在这件事上就要相信我 |
[29:25] | I can’t afford to. | 我负担不起 |
[29:41] | STARBUCK: They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[29:43] | APOLLO: No! No! | 不 不 |
[29:45] | STARBUCK: They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[29:48] | APOLLO: No! No! | 不 不 |
[29:51] | What should I believe? Should I believe my heart or my eyes? | 我该相信什么 应该相信我的感觉还是我的眼睛 |
[29:56] | STARBUCK: They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[30:01] | Well, you know where I stand. | 你知道我的立场 |
[30:06] | I wanna believe her. But the President’s right. | 我想要相信她 不过总统说得对 |
[30:11] | It’s exactly what the Cylons would be counting on. | 赛昂人正是会拿这一点做文章 |
[30:14] | So I guess you’re not changing course. | 就是说你不会改变航向 |
[30:15] | For the time being, we follow the President’s lead. | 目前来说 我们还是要听从总统的安排 |
[30:20] | She still staying in your quarters? | 还是让她留在你的房间么 |
[30:23] | Just till we find a place to put her up | 等到为她找到合适的住所再说 |
[30:26] | to finish the rest of her diloxin treatment. | 好让她完成余下的蒂磷酰胺疗法 |
[30:34] | I want to thank you for suiting up during the fight. | 我要感谢你整装出战 |
[30:40] | We needed everyone up there. | 我们当时需要人手 |
[30:50] | We still do. | 现在也需要 |
[30:57] | I took those off for the wrong reasons. | 我一时糊涂把它拿了下来 |
[31:00] | Then put them back on. | 那就再戴上 |
[31:03] | Baltar’s trial may have been the trigger, | 波塔尔的审判也许是导火索 |
[31:09] | but this is a feeling I’ve been having for a while. | 不过我有这种感觉已经有段时间了 |
[31:16] | It’s time for a change. I need to move on. | 是时候换个职业了 生活要继续 |
[31:24] | I’ve had some feelers from the government. There’s a position opening up. | 我在政府里有些人脉 有个职位正缺人 |
[31:32] | And I think I can make a valuable contribution there. | 我觉得在那里 我能够做些富有价值的贡献 |
[31:36] | Maybe even more than in the cockpit. | 或许比在驾驶舱里的贡献还要多 |
[31:49] | Dad, what if Zak had come back to us in that Viper? | 如果那个驾驶蝮蛇机回来的人是泽克怎么办 |
[31:54] | If my brother had climbed out of that cockpit? | 如果从驾驶舱里出来的人是我弟 |
[32:00] | Would it matter if he were a Cylon? | 他是不是赛昂人还会有关系么 |
[32:04] | If he always had been? | 如果他一直以来都是赛昂人呢 |
[32:08] | When all’s said and done, | 到头来 |
[32:12] | would that change how we really feel about him? | 那样还会改变我们对他的感情么 |
[33:09] | Please, God. | 求求您 神 |
[33:14] | I’m only asking you this one last time. | 这是我最后一次求您 |
[33:20] | Don’t let this child die. | 不要让这个孩子死 |
[33:26] | Has he sinned against you? He can’t have sinned against you. | 他得罪了您吗 他不可能得罪了您 |
[33:31] | He’s not even had a life yet. | 他甚至还没有开始享受生活 |
[33:34] | How can you take him and let me live? After all I’ve done. | 您怎能把他带走 而让我活下来 在我做了那些事以后 |
[33:41] | Really, if you want someone to suffer, take me. | 真的 如果您想找个人受罪 把我带走吧 |
[33:48] | We both know I deserve it. | 您和我都清楚 这是我应得的下场 |
[33:53] | I have been selfish and weak. I have failed so many people. | 我自私 软弱 辜负过许多人 |
[34:01] | And I have killed. | 我还杀过人 |
[34:05] | I’m not asking for your forgiveness. | 我并不是在祈求您的宽恕 |
[34:10] | I’m just asking that you spare the life of this innocent child. | 我只是求您饶这无辜的孩子一命 |
[34:18] | Don’t take him. Take me. Take me, take me, please. | 不要把他带走 带我走吧 带我走吧 带我走吧 求求您 |
[34:40] | PAULLA: We were all very moved by the way you prayed for Derrick. | 你为德里克祈祷的方式 我们都很受感动 |
[34:43] | Fat lot of good it did him. Unfortunately, he’s worse, if you hadn’t realized. | 无补于事 你要知道 他的病情加重了 |
[34:48] | Doesn’t mean God didn’t hear you. | 并不代表神没有听到你的祷告 |
[34:50] | I’m sure he’s looking after Derrick’s immortal soul. | 我相信神一定会善待德里克的在天之灵 |
[34:53] | Yes, I wish I shared your confidence on that one. I really do. | 我也希望会是这样 真的 |
[34:57] | But you have to keep the faith. | 但你一定要保持信念 |
[35:00] | We all look to you for guidance… | 我们都受你指点 |
[35:02] | Well, you shouldn’t, should you? | 你们不应该这样 不是吗 |
[35:03] | I mean, you’re just… | 我的意思是你 |
[35:08] | Well, you’re very young. | 你太年轻 |
[35:15] | What are we doing here exactly? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[35:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:44] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[35:48] | Gaius, let’s go. | 盖尤斯 我们走吧 |
[35:53] | We should get back, okay? | 我们该回去了 |
[35:54] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry. I can’t… | 抱歉 我 |
[36:01] | We met at the groundbreaking ceremony on New Caprica. | 我们在新卡星奠基仪式上见过面 |
[36:05] | I introduced you to my son Kevin. | 我还把我儿子凯文介绍给你认识 |
[36:07] | He told you he wanted to be President when he grew up. | 他告诉你等他长大后他想当总统 |
[36:09] | You told him that he could be if he stuck to his schoolwork. | 你告诉他 如果他好好做功课也许就可以 |
[36:15] | He’s a redhead little boy, isn’t he? | 是那个满头红发的小男孩吧 |
[36:18] | About eight or nine years old? | 大概八 九岁 |
[36:19] | Seven. | 七岁 |
[36:20] | Seven years old. Seven? He’s seven. | 七岁 对 七岁 |
[36:25] | How is… | 那个 |
[36:27] | Kevin. Kevin. How is he? | 凯文 对 凯文 他怎么样 |
[36:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:31] | Your police shot him. | 你的手下开枪把他打死了 |
[36:32] | Come on, Gaius, let’s get out of here. | 来吧 盖尤斯 我们离开这里 |
[36:40] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[36:41] | Look at me! Leave her alone! | 看着我 别碰她 |
[36:43] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[36:53] | Scream. Come on, scream! I want to see if anyone comes to help you. | 叫啊 你叫啊 我倒想看看是否有人来救你 |
[37:00] | Scream! | 叫啊 |
[37:05] | Beg. | 求饶吧 |
[37:06] | I bet you begged the Cylons. Why don’t you beg for me? | 你都能向赛昂人求饶 为什么不向我求饶 |
[37:10] | Come on, beg! | 快求饶 |
[37:12] | Get up. Get on your knees. Get up. | 直起身来 跪下 直起身来 |
[37:19] | You asked God to take your life instead of the boy’s. | 你向神祈求一命换一命 |
[37:22] | Did you mean it? | 这是你的真心话么 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:26] | Do it. Take my life. | 动手吧 取我性命 |
[37:30] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:36] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:40] | Please take my life. | 求你取我性命 |
[37:52] | No. | 住手 |
[38:00] | You see? Gaius, I knew God wouldn’t desert you. | 看到了吧 盖尤斯 我知道神没有抛弃你 |
[38:03] | I felt his love course through me, giving me the strength to smite them. | 我感受到了他的关爱 赐予我击败他们的力量 |
[38:07] | A little less smiting next time, unless you want to be held up on murder charges. | 下次出手轻点 除非你想让神帮你应付谋杀指控 |
[38:15] | JEANNE: Gaius! | 盖尤斯 |
[38:16] | You two, watch the door. Gaius. | 你俩去把守大门 盖尤斯 |
[38:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:22] | I cut myself shaving. | 刮胡子的时候不小心割伤了 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:25] | Well, you have to come. You have to come and see Derrick. | 你得来看一下德里克 |
[38:28] | Derrick? Derrick, oh, yes. | 德里克? 德里克 |
[38:30] | God answered your prayers. | 神显灵了 |
[38:31] | You have to see. What? | 你快看看 什么 |
[38:32] | Look. | 看 |
[38:36] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[38:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:49] | And no trace of a fever. | 烧退了 |
[38:55] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[39:28] | No one took it down. | 没人把它取下来 |
[39:31] | Not the old man. Not Lee. | 老头子和李 |
[39:34] | Not even you, Sam. | 还有山姆你都没把它取下来 |
[39:37] | You just got back, Kara. | 你刚回来 卡拉 |
[39:39] | We’re all still trying to get a handle on this. | 我们都在调查你的事 |
[39:41] | You know, you gotta cut people some slack. | 怎么说也要让大家先喘口气 |
[39:44] | Cut yourself some, too. | 你也别太较真 |
[39:49] | When I woke up orbiting Earth, I just figured it was some crazy dream, but… | 当我在地球轨道醒来后 我还以为是一场梦 |
[39:57] | I went in following a Heavy Raider. | 我跟着那架重型突袭机 进入了暴风眼 |
[40:04] | I mean, maybe the Cylons pulled me out of the soup | 或许是赛昂人 把我从风暴中拽了出来 |
[40:07] | and captured me, brainwashed me on Caprica, and they experimented on me. | 俘虏了我 给我洗脑 在卡星上 他们拿我做实验 |
[40:13] | I mean, did they take pieces of me? | 他们是否拿走了我的什么器官 |
[40:15] | I mean, is it possible that they grew me, another me, in a petri dish? | 他们是否有可能在培养皿中 培养了另一个我 |
[40:20] | Or they embedded me with the memories | 然后给我或它… |
[40:22] | or it with the memories, or… I don’t know. | 灌输了一些记忆 我不知道 |
[40:28] | No, hey, no. Kara, no. Listen to me. | 不 不 别这样 卡拉 别想这些 听我说 |
[40:34] | If you were a Cylon, then you’ve been one from the beginning. | 如果你是赛昂人 那你从一开始就是 |
[40:40] | Like Boomer. Spend my entire life thinking I’m one thing… | 和布玛一样 一辈子都在想一件事 |
[40:44] | Yeah, and then you wake up one day and discover you’re another. | 即使等你有天觉醒后 发现自己是一个复制体 |
[40:48] | Still doesn’t change who you really are. | 依旧无法改变你是谁 |
[40:52] | Still doesn’t change the fact that I love you, no matter what. | 依旧无法改变我爱你 此情不渝 |
[40:59] | You are a better person than I am, Sam, | 你比我强多了 山姆 |
[41:01] | because if I found out that you were a Cylon, | 因为如果我发现你是赛昂人 |
[41:05] | I would put a bullet between your eyes. | 我会要你的命 |
[41:08] | DUALLA ON PA: All hands, prepare for jump in four, three, two, jump. | 全体人员 准备跳跃 四 三 二 跳跃 |
[41:17] | Damn it, they’re still going in the wrong direction. | 可恶 他们仍旧走错了方向 |
[41:22] | One more jump and I’m gonna lose my way altogether. | 如果再跳跃一次 我就会完全忘记路线 |
[41:24] | All right, we gotta find you a rack. Okay, take it easy. | 我们得给你找张床 别激动 |
[41:28] | It’s Roslin. | 是罗丝琳 |
[41:30] | The old man’s not gonna listen to me as along as she’s… | 老头子不会听我的话 除非她 |
[41:34] | I gotta get to her. | 我要去找她理论 |
[41:35] | No, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[41:36] | Is that a fact? Yeah. | 是吗 是 |
[41:40] | No, no, wait! | 不 等等 |
[41:46] | What the hell are you doing, Kara? | 你这是干什么 卡拉 |
[41:48] | Where’s the President, Sam? | 总统在哪里 山姆 |
[41:51] | Kara, come on. | 卡拉 不要这样 |