时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | TYROL: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:26] | JEANNE: You’ll be safe here, Gaius. | 你在这里会很安全,盖尤斯 |
[00:28] | Please, God, don’t let this child die. | 求求您,神,不要让这个孩子死 |
[00:31] | God answered your prayers. | 神回应了你的祈祷 |
[00:32] | You have to see. What? | 你快看看 什么? |
[00:33] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[00:34] | BALTAR: And no trace of a fever. | 烧退了 |
[00:36] | JEANNE: It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[00:37] | Tory, Tory, Tory. | 托莉,托莉,托莉 |
[00:38] | Fancy finding you in the cafeteria. | 能在咖啡馆里看到你真是惊奇 |
[00:41] | You have an abundance of feeling. | 你有丰富的情感 |
[00:43] | I suppose I could be a Cylon. | 我想我可能是个赛昂人 |
[00:45] | Cylons can feel. | 赛昂人也有情感 |
[00:47] | You believe that? | 你相信这句话? |
[00:48] | Yeah, I do, actually. | 是的,我信 |
[00:49] | I want to explain. | 我应该解释 |
[00:51] | She sought us out. | 她背叛了我们 |
[00:52] | You know what has to be done here. | 你知道该怎么解决这难题 |
[00:54] | Now, it would be better for her sake if it was you. | 为了她好,还是由你来做 |
[00:59] | Let’s say Cally does find out. | 如果说凯莉的确发现了 |
[01:01] | What do we do then? | 我们该怎么办? |
[01:02] | Last thing we need is for your Cylon-hating wife to find out | 最不希望的事情 就是你那憎恨赛昂人的老婆 |
[01:05] | there’s a bunch of skin jobs running around this ship, | 发现一群披人皮的在船上到处游逛 |
[01:08] | and that her husband is one of them. | 而且她丈夫就是其中之一 |
[01:10] | TORY: Cally. | 凯莉 |
[01:11] | Stay the frak away from me! | 你他妈离我远点! |
[01:13] | I heard you. You’re Cylons! A bunch of frakking skin jobs. | 我听到你们说话 你们是赛昂 一群该死的披人皮的 |
[01:32] | TYROL: I couldn’t keep you safe from harm, my love, | 我没能保护你免受伤害,我的爱人 |
[01:36] | but I kept you in my heart. | 但你将深藏我心 |
[01:40] | You were the breath in my lungs, the blood in my veins, | 你是我的气息,我血管里的血液 |
[01:45] | the light in my eye, | 我眼中的光亮 |
[01:49] | and now that breath is gone. | 而现在,此种气息已逝 |
[01:52] | That blood and the light are gone. | 血液淌尽,光亮不再 |
[02:00] | I am left, a voice. | 只留下我的一丝细语 |
[02:13] | And the lords of Kobol, | 科波众神 |
[02:16] | as many and as varied as mortal men, | 如同形形色色的凡人 |
[02:20] | must bend down and lean low to hear that voice | 必将俯身倾听我的声音 |
[02:26] | and hear my lament. | 我的悲恸 |
[02:41] | With all our thoughts and love, Calandra Henderson Tyrol, | 带着我们的挂念和爱恋 卡兰德拉·亨德森·泰罗尔 |
[02:48] | we send your spirit into the universe. | 回归茫茫的太空 |
[02:54] | So say we all. | 同心协力 |
[02:59] | So say we all. ALL: So say we all. | 同心协力 同心协力 |
[03:04] | I like this service. | 我喜欢这种仪式 |
[03:08] | It’s not for me, I’ll tell you that. | 坦白说,我不喜欢 |
[03:10] | I know, but I want you to know what I like. | 我知道,但我想让你知道,我喜欢 |
[03:22] | It was lovely. | 悼念很感人 |
[03:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | Why do they have to do these things at dawn? | 为什么非要在凌晨举行悼念仪式? |
[03:28] | It’s all right. They do because they have to. | 没关系 他们是出于必要 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry. Let me know if you need anything. | 请节哀 需要帮忙的话请告诉我 |
[03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | Sorry about your loss. | 你节哀顺变 |
[03:50] | Sorry, Chief. | 节哀,军士长 |
[03:52] | What the frak was that? | 他想搞什么? |
[03:55] | Get us all killed. | 这会让我们都送命 |
[03:57] | Chief? | 军士长 |
[04:02] | I’m so sorry. | 要节哀 |
[04:18] | What’s it up to today? | 今天她情况如何? |
[04:20] | Same as. Sleeping, pacing. | 老样子,睡觉,踱步 |
[04:23] | Don’t know how it doesn’t go nuts. | 真不懂为什么它还没发疯 |
[04:25] | Probably turns its brain off. | 可能把大脑关了吧 |
[04:27] | Frakking toaster. | 该死的烤面包机 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:36] | Colonel? | 上校 |
[04:40] | Your request to see the child, Hera Agathon, has been denied. | 你看望赫拉·阿格森这小孩的请求被拒绝了 |
[04:45] | And you felt the need to come all | 大老远亲自来监狱再告诉我一遍 |
[04:47] | the way down here in person to tell me that again? | 你觉得有必要吗? |
[04:49] | You think I want to come down here? | 你以为我想来这儿? |
[04:53] | We’re done. | 没什么要说的了 |
[04:54] | I think we’re not. | 我不这么认为 |
[04:57] | You come every day, | 你每天都过来 |
[05:00] | but you never ask questions anymore. | 但你再也没问过我什么 |
[05:07] | Is there something that you want from me? | 你想从我这里知道些什么? |
[05:13] | Is there something that you need? | 是不是你需要什么? |
[05:17] | Stay back. | 退回去 |
[05:23] | See you tomorrow, Colonel. | 明天见,上校 |
[05:30] | TIGH: Door! | 开门 |
[05:36] | What was that at the service this morning? | 今早悼念仪式你怎么回事? |
[05:38] | TIGH: Why don’t you get on the wireless and tell the fleet about us? | 为什么不用无线电把我们的事告诉整个舰队? |
[05:44] | Are you going to deal with that kid? | 你不照顾下孩子? |
[05:47] | Probably needs to be changed. | 可能要换尿布了吧 |
[05:51] | All right. | 我来吧 |
[05:53] | You think Cally killed herself because of you, don’t you? | 你觉得凯莉是因为你而自杀的吗? |
[05:58] | She thought we were having an affair. | 她认为我俩有一腿 |
[06:02] | But we weren’t. | 但我们没有 |
[06:05] | I don’t even know what I am anymore. | 我已经看不清自己了 |
[06:08] | I don’t know which of my memories are real. | 我不知道哪些记忆是真实的 |
[06:11] | I don’t know that I’ve had one action in my life that isn’t programmed. | 也不知道生活中有什么举动不是程序设定的 |
[06:17] | Galen, you’re perfect. | 格伦,你是完美的 |
[06:20] | You don’t need guilt. | 你无需内疚 |
[06:23] | We were made to be perfect. | 我们生来就是完美的 |
[06:25] | What is that? More of Baltar’s crap? | 你说什么呢? 尽说些波塔尔式的疯言痴语 |
[06:30] | So, | 那么 |
[06:33] | you just live without guilt? | 就这么毫无内疚地活着? |
[06:36] | Just shut it down. | 只需把它关闭 |
[06:39] | No, that wasn’t the deal. | 不,不能这样 |
[06:44] | Colonel, you said it yourself. | 上校,你曾经说过的 |
[06:46] | Be the man you want to be till the day you die. | 做你想做的那个人,一直到死 |
[06:48] | We’re still the same people, aren’t we? | 我们还和从前一样,不是吗? |
[06:50] | Of course, we are. You shut up. | 当然,还是一样 你闭嘴 |
[06:51] | That is not the same as human. | 毕竟和人类不一样 |
[06:54] | Like we’re stronger, right? | 比如说我们更强壮,不是吗? |
[06:57] | Chief, what you’re feeling is what a man feels when this happens. | 军士长,任何人面对这样的情况都有你这种想法 |
[07:04] | It’s normal, and it’s human. | 这很正常,很人性 |
[07:08] | And it’s not gonna end anytime soon. | 也不会一时半刻就结束 |
[07:12] | It’ll be there every day. | 它会每时每刻伴随你 |
[07:14] | You’ll see her every day. | 每天你都会看到她 |
[07:17] | You’ll see her… | 你会看见她的 |
[07:22] | Now, be a man, Chief. | 像个男人,军士长 |
[07:24] | Feel what you got to feel. But don’t risk us. | 体会你的感受 但别拖我们下水 |
[07:28] | Come on, Tory. | 走吧,托莉 |
[07:30] | Just think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[07:33] | Think about what we are, | 想想我们是什么 |
[07:35] | what we can do. | 我们能干什么 |
[08:58] | Dear Gods, what… | 众神啊,怎么? |
[08:59] | Gods? | 众神? |
[09:01] | Thought there was only one. | 还以为就只有一个 |
[09:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[09:04] | Pulling one hair from your head at a time. | 一次拔掉你一根头发 |
[09:09] | It’s intense, isn’t it? Yeah. | 很有感觉,是吧? 是 |
[09:11] | If it happens at the same time as a pleasurable touch… | 要是同时来点按摩呢? |
[09:17] | Frak! | 靠! |
[09:20] | …signals get crossed, don’t they? | 两种信号交错,是吧? |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:23] | It’s hard to tell the pleasure from the pain. | 很难分辨是愉悦还是痛楚 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 是呢 |
[09:28] | Okay, listen, I think that… | 好了,听着,我想 |
[09:32] | You’re very strong, aren’t you? You really… | 你挺有劲儿的,是吧? 你还真… |
[09:39] | I think I preferred it when you cried. | 我想我还是更喜欢你哭 |
[09:41] | If you sin, that God forgives you, then it’s gone, right? | 若假想神原谅了你,就不再愧疚了,是吗? |
[09:47] | Erased? | 一笔勾销了? |
[09:49] | Forgiveness. | 得到宽恕 |
[09:50] | We must consecrate the sin. | 你得将罪过合理化 |
[09:53] | Make it benign. Yeah. | 把它变成好的 噢,是呀 |
[09:55] | Bad becomes good. | 坏的变得好的 |
[09:56] | Yes, it does. | 噢,是的,是这样 |
[09:58] | Pain becomes pleasure. | 痛楚变为愉悦 |
[10:00] | And doesn’t that mean, | 这是不是说 |
[10:02] | if you really become one with God, you can never do wrong? | 如果你和神合二为一,就再也不会做错事了? |
[10:08] | No, not really, because that would… | 呃,这个不完全是,因为 |
[10:14] | That would more than imply that we’re all perfect. | 这更加意味着我们都很完美 |
[10:19] | Perfect? Yeah. | 完美? 是的 |
[10:29] | Perfect, just as we are. | 我们生来如此完美 |
[10:30] | No, no, no! No! | 不! 不! |
[10:33] | MAN 1: Go! Go! | 快快快,快出去! |
[10:38] | Two minutes. Go! | 还有两分钟 |
[10:54] | Where is Gaius Baltar? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔在哪里? |
[10:56] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这儿 |
[11:02] | You, on your feet. | 你,站起来! |
[11:05] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[11:13] | Where is he? I don’t know. | 他在哪里? 我不知道 |
[11:15] | CIC ON RADIO: Security alert. Deck 8, section 14. | 安全警报 第8甲板 第14区 |
[11:19] | One minute! Go! Go! Go! | 一分钟! 撤! 撤! 撤! |
[11:22] | Everybody, let’s go! | 所有人 撤 |
[11:26] | We’re coming back for Gaius Baltar. | 我们会再回来找盖尤斯·波塔尔的 |
[11:35] | Frak! | 靠! |
[11:36] | Finishing up, Chief? | 快完了吗,军士长? |
[11:37] | Yeah, just got one more relay. | 快了,再给我一个继电器 |
[11:44] | I think it’s a boy. | 我觉得应该是个男孩 |
[11:46] | Here you go, Chief. | 给你,军士长 |
[11:48] | Nice to be small, huh? | 个子小真好,是吧? |
[11:57] | Chief, we ready to go? I got to get out of here. | 军士长,弄好了吗? 我得出任务了 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Go ahead. | 好了 去吧 |
[12:25] | Raptor away. Readings nominal. | 猛禽外出,读数正常 |
[12:27] | REDWING: Racetrack, Redwing. | 赛道,我是红翼鸫 |
[12:29] | We been waiting for that school bus of yours all day. | 我们等你们的校车等了一天了 |
[12:31] | School bus, huh? | 校车? 哈 |
[12:33] | What’s that make those things? Bicycles? | 那么你们那些算啥? 自行车吗? |
[12:36] | Racing cars, sweetheart. | 赛车,甜心 |
[12:37] | Top fuel racers. | 超级赛车 |
[12:39] | It’s not gonna look very good when they get beat by a school bus. | 如果被校车超了,就没面子咯 |
[12:42] | Okay, let’s ride. | 好了,飙车吧 |
[12:49] | What the frak? | 怎么回事? |
[12:52] | Galactica, Racetrack, I have no control in my port rear lower RCS thruster. | 卡拉狄加,我是赛道 我的左后下侧姿态控制推进器失灵 |
[12:59] | Skulls, get your ass up here. | 头骨,快过来 |
[13:01] | Galactica, Racetrack, coming about. | 卡拉狄加,我是赛道,正在转向 |
[13:03] | Clear port landing deck for emergency landing. | 请求紧急降落左舷起落甲板 |
[13:06] | MAN ON RADIO: Racetrack, Galactica, you’re cleared for emergency landing. | 赛道 我是卡拉狄加 可以进行紧急降落 |
[13:09] | One, two, | 一,二 |
[13:11] | three, four. | 三,四 |
[13:14] | One, two, three. | 一,二,三 |
[13:17] | Coming in hot. | 进入速度过快 |
[13:19] | Too hot! | 太快了! |
[13:34] | Where’s the admiral? Where is he? | 上将在哪里? 他在哪里? |
[13:35] | And what are you doing, taking notes, standing here, Mr. Officious? | 你在干嘛? 做做笔记? 站这碍手碍脚的长官先生 |
[13:38] | You should be out there, right now, | 你现在应该在外面 |
[13:39] | trying to find the people, whoever they are! | 尽快找到那些人! 不管他们是谁! |
[13:41] | MAN: Whatever you say, sir. | 随你怎么说,先生 |
[13:42] | You can read the old text, can’t you, Gaius? | 你会读古文的,是吧,盖尤斯? |
[13:46] | Sons of Ares? | 阿瑞斯之子? |
[13:49] | Ares. Sons of Ares, they’re the people who committed this attack. | 战神阿瑞斯,战神之子! 就是那些人策划了这次袭击 |
[13:51] | Obviously, a fundamentalist splinter group. | 很明显,是个原教旨主义分裂团伙 |
[13:55] | Although, all they’re doing | 看来,他们所做的 |
[14:00] | is trying to protect the old Gods. | 是想尽力维护旧神们 |
[14:02] | NO. 6: Old Gods die hard. | 就算是在你的信众中 |
[14:06] | Even among your people. | 旧神们也难以消亡 |
[14:18] | I’ve seen you here before, haven’t I? | 我好像在哪见过你 |
[14:21] | Your name is… Don’t tell me… | 你的名字是 先别告诉我 |
[14:25] | Begins with M. | 嗯,M开头的 |
[14:27] | Lilly. Lilly. | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[14:33] | What’s in your hand, Lilly? | 你手里握着什么,莉莉? |
[14:42] | Asclepius. | 阿斯克勒庇俄斯 (译者注:阿波罗之子) |
[14:44] | The God of healing. | 医药之神 |
[14:48] | I know you’ll heal our people. | 我知道你能为我们治疗 |
[14:51] | But I thought… | 但我觉得 |
[14:56] | The old Gods are fighting back. | 旧神们在反击 |
[15:04] | MAN: Com leads are… | 端口引线… |
[15:05] | FIGURSKI: Those capacitors are still hot. | 那些电容器还是很烫的 |
[15:06] | Watch yourself, Chief. | 小心点,军士长 |
[15:09] | Take my glove. | 帮我取一下手套 |
[15:19] | Frak me. | 见鬼 |
[15:30] | My fault, didn’t get swapped out. | 我的失误,忘了把它换掉 |
[15:32] | Yeah, we could have died. | 我们差一点就没命了 |
[15:33] | Was that in your pocket? | 把它放在口袋干嘛? |
[15:34] | We don’t have to do this. | 我们没必要这样 |
[15:36] | You’re right. No, we’re okay. | 你说得没错,我们没事 |
[15:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:41] | Is it? Skulls, is it? | 是这样吗? 头骨,是吗? |
[15:44] | Galen. I don’t need to be patted on the head. | 格伦 不需要你们反过来安慰我 |
[15:45] | You can tell me I frakked up. | 你尽可以说我搞砸了 |
[15:47] | Nobody got hurt, okay? Forget it. | 又没人受伤,对吗? 就算了吧 |
[15:49] | You’re only human. No! | 人无完人 不! |
[15:50] | Don’t say that! Tell me I frakked up! | 别这么说! 跟我说我搞砸了! |
[15:53] | Say it! | 说呀! |
[15:54] | Tell me I frakked up! | 说我搞砸了! |
[15:57] | Any one of you. | 你们谁说都行! |
[15:58] | Cowards! | 一帮懦夫! |
[16:02] | Chief, I can handle this. | 头儿,我可以搞定这个 |
[16:04] | Why don’t you take a little down time? | 不如你去休息一下? |
[16:08] | Get out of the Raptor, Figurski. | 从这猛禽机上下去,菲格斯基 |
[16:30] | NO. 6: People have room in their hearts for one great belief, | 人们心中只能容纳一个信仰 |
[16:34] | you or the old Gods. | 你,或是那些旧神们 |
[16:37] | Which one will it be? | 会是谁呢? |
[16:44] | Why can’t I just be a man? | 为什么我不能只是个凡人? |
[16:47] | Do I really need to take on the Gods single-handed? | 我真的要单枪匹马地击败众神吗? |
[16:50] | But imagine the kind of man you’ll be when you do. | 噢,但你要想想,当成功后你将是怎样的一个人 |
[16:55] | Surely such a man must be magnificent, larger-than-life, Godlike himself. | 这样的人 肯定非常崇高,具有传奇色彩,与神相衬 |
[17:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[17:05] | It’s not about that at all. | 这跟那个完全没关系 |
[17:14] | It’s about this. | 和这个有关 |
[17:22] | Stop! | 停下! |
[17:25] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[17:29] | This is unacceptable. | 这实在不可接受 |
[17:32] | We have been targeted because of what we believe | 那些和我们的世界 没什么关系而又身份不明的众神的信徒 |
[17:36] | by those who answer to faceless Gods that bear no relevance in our world. | 只因为信仰不同便对我们发起袭击 |
[17:42] | They want us to be afraid. | 他们想使我们害怕 |
[17:46] | And I’m tired of being afraid. | 但我实在厌倦了害怕 |
[17:51] | The time has come to make a stand. | 是站出来反抗的时候了 |
[17:55] | And that time is now. | 事不宜迟,立马就去 |
[18:00] | Gaius, what are you doing? Where are you going? | 盖尤斯,你想干什么?你要去哪里? |
[18:05] | WOMAN: Gaius? | 盖尤斯? |
[18:10] | BALTAR: We want justice, not these stupid old Gods! | 我们需要正义,而不是那些愚蠢的众神 |
[18:13] | Sir, we’re having a service. | 先生,我们在举行一个仪式呢 |
[18:15] | Are you? But whom are you serving? | 是吗? 那你们在祭谁呢? |
[18:18] | I have to ask you to leave. Do you? | 我要求你离开这里 是吗? |
[18:19] | Would you be serving Zeus? | 你们是在祭宙斯吗? |
[18:21] | Apparently, king of the Gods, who also happened to be, | 都知道他是众神之王,但是… |
[18:23] | let me tell you, a serial rapist. | 我告诉你们,他还是个连环强奸犯 |
[18:25] | Prone to giving birth out of his own forehead. | 他额头还会蹦出一个小孩 |
[18:28] | That’s very likely, isn’t it? | 这实在是很有可能的,是不是? |
[18:29] | Well, Gods strike me down. | 好啊,众神来把我打趴下吧 |
[18:31] | What are you going to do? Damn you. | 哦? 你想把我怎么着? 你好大胆 |
[18:32] | You ignorant witch, telling the people lies and stories. | 你个白痴女巫,尽向人说些谎言和假话 |
[18:36] | Maybe you want me to pray to Asclepius, | 你是不是也想让我用蛇发女怪的血液来治病 |
[18:38] | who healed wounds with the blood of Gorgons, | 向医药之神阿斯克勒庇俄斯祈祷呢? |
[18:40] | or Aphrodite or Artemis or any other of this rubbish! | 或者向阿芙罗狄蒂或阿耳特弥斯等垃圾神祈祷? |
[18:46] | How awful! Out of the way, you hideous old witch. | 真是糟糕! 滚开,你这个丑恶的老巫婆 |
[18:50] | That’s the kind of rubbish that you made! | 这就是你做出来的垃圾祭品! |
[18:53] | I will not be destroyed on this level! | 我不会就这样被消灭的! |
[19:00] | I’m with God already. | 我已经与神同在了 |
[19:10] | Am I that late? | 我迟到这么久? |
[19:12] | No, this wasn’t a treatment. It was just a blood test. | 没关系,这又不是什么正式治疗 只是来验血 |
[19:15] | You brought a new book? | 你带了本新书? |
[19:16] | Yes. Something different this time. | 嗯,是的 这本有些不一样 |
[19:18] | It’s a classic, my favorite. | 很经典的一本书 我的最爱 |
[19:20] | Searider Falcon, I haven’t read it in years. I don’t remember how it ends. | 怒海雄鹰,好些年没看了 我都不记得这书怎么结尾了 |
[19:25] | I don’t either. I never read the ending. | 我也不知道 我从没看过结尾部分 |
[19:28] | You’re kidding. It’s your favorite. | 开玩笑吧,这不是你的最爱吗? |
[19:29] | I like it so much, I don’t want it to be over. | 太喜欢这本书了,都不想读完 |
[19:33] | So I’m saving it. | 所以一直留着结尾部分没看 |
[19:34] | Maybe I should do that. | 或许我可以替你看完它 |
[19:40] | That’s a bad idea. Maybe not. | 这主意不好或许真该留着 |
[19:45] | Let me do that for you. | 我帮你拎包吧 |
[19:47] | Okay, thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[19:51] | Baltar’s back at home in the brig again. | 波塔尔又回牢里蹲着了 |
[19:54] | Desecration of a temple. | 亵渎寺庙 |
[19:56] | It’s his revenge for what happened to him this morning. | 他对今早所发生的事件的报复 |
[19:59] | It was brutal. | 太野蛮了 |
[20:01] | I have my personnel trying to track down anything on the Sons of Ares. | 我已经让我的人去追查战神之子上发生的事 |
[20:05] | But nobody’s talking. | 但没有人开口 |
[20:07] | The thing is that Baltar knows that there are religious hardliners in Dogsville, | 问题是波塔尔明知道那狗窟里有很多强硬的信徒 |
[20:10] | but he continues to provoke. | 还继续去挑拨 |
[20:13] | I just can’t have a religious war in this fleet. | 我不能容许这舰队里面发生宗教战争 |
[20:16] | Please, no. | 噢,可千万别 |
[20:17] | Then the whole damn thing will become | 那样的话,整件该死的事儿 |
[20:18] | our frakking responsibility, yours and mine. | 都会变成我们的责任 你我的责任 |
[20:20] | Seriously, Bill, we have 30,000 people left, and they’re not happy | 老实说,比尔,我们就只剩下三万人了 |
[20:23] | unless they’re kicking each other’s teeth in. | 而他们不彼此撕咬一番就不得满足 |
[20:26] | This is what we’ve become? | 我们就变成这样子? |
[20:27] | No, it’s him. | 不,是因为他 |
[20:30] | Baltar has an uncanny way of stirring up all the crap. | 波塔尔有种离奇的方法,鼓动起所有这些混乱 |
[20:35] | I wonder if he’d be willing to stay in lockdown, | 我在想他是不是愿意接受一级防范禁闭 |
[20:39] | indefinitely, for his own safety. | 或多或少也算为他自己的安全着想 |
[20:41] | And make a martyr out of him? No way. | 让他少吃点苦? 想都别想 |
[20:44] | Those girly, groupie, sex whatever-they-are, they already think he’s a God. | 那帮幼稚,花痴,风骚啥啥的 她们已经当他是神了 |
[20:49] | So we’ll kick him off of the Galactica. | 那么我们把他赶下卡拉狄加 |
[20:51] | No, I want him close. | 不,近点好控制 |
[20:55] | I’m going to the brig. | 我准备去囚室 |
[20:57] | You want to see him? | 你要见他? |
[20:59] | I want him to see me. | 我要他看着我 |
[21:07] | We didn’t even make it to tomorrow, did we? | 喔,你都来不及等到明天,是吗? |
[21:10] | You asked what I want. | 你问我想要什么 |
[21:13] | I want to know how it feels to have killed billions of human beings, | 我想知道杀死数十亿人类是什么感觉 |
[21:18] | to have all that blood on your hands. | 让他们的血染满你的双手 |
[21:22] | Think it through. | 好好想想 |
[21:24] | Because that’s what I want. | 因为那就是我想要的 |
[21:28] | I feel it. Do you really think that I couldn’t? | 我有感觉的 你真的以为我没感觉? |
[21:32] | Do you? | 你有吗? |
[21:34] | Or do you turn it off? | 或者,你把它关掉了? |
[21:36] | Is there a switch in your head that you turn off? | 是不是你把脑袋里的某个开关关掉了? |
[21:39] | You talk like we’re different, but you know we’re not. | 你说的好像我们有多么不同,但你知道其实没有 |
[21:46] | Weapons. | 武器准备 |
[21:55] | Working late, or up early, Chief? | 没睡呢,还是起早了,军士长? |
[22:22] | You act like you think I’m made of switches and relays. | 你表现得好像我是用开关和转接器做成的 |
[22:26] | Look. | 看 |
[22:28] | Veins, not wires. | 脉络,不是电线 |
[22:30] | We’re the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[22:38] | Do you see we’re the same? | 你看出来我们是一样的吗? |
[22:44] | Then tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[22:46] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么? |
[22:50] | How you live with what you’ve done. | 你怎么能承受的了你所作的一切 |
[22:54] | Saul, | 索尔 |
[22:58] | are you asking for absolution? | 你是在寻求赦免吗? |
[23:02] | Forgiveness? | 宽恕? |
[23:05] | I can give you that. | 我可以给予你 |
[23:09] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[23:12] | Step outside. | 外面去 |
[23:21] | Just tell me what the trouble is. | 只需告诉我问题出在哪儿 |
[23:30] | You have nothing to offer me. | 你没什么可以提供给我的 |
[23:33] | We’re not the same. | 我们不一样 |
[23:41] | Were you asleep? | 你睡着了吗? |
[23:43] | What is it this time? | 这次又想怎样? |
[23:45] | Here to strip search me? | 对我来个光身检查? |
[23:48] | Or could it possibly be that your presence here | 或者说你出现在这里 |
[23:51] | means that the President has been made aware of my situation. | 说明总统已经知晓了我的境遇 |
[23:55] | It’s being looked into. | 这还有待考察 |
[23:58] | Is it really? | 真的吗? |
[23:59] | Aggressively. | 毫无保留 |
[24:00] | Now here’s the thing. | 言归正传 |
[24:06] | I want you to look at me, Gaius. | 我要你看着我,盖尤斯 |
[24:09] | Just look at me. | 好好看着我 |
[24:14] | This is a wig. | 这是顶假发 |
[24:19] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[24:23] | Now, if you look in my eyes… | 此刻,如果你看着我的眼睛 |
[24:26] | Go ahead, look. | 快点,看看 |
[24:27] | You can probably see it. | 你或许能够看到 |
[24:31] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:32] | No, no, no, no, I don’t want your pity. | 不,我不是想要你的怜悯 |
[24:33] | I’m still doing my job. | 我仍然在工作 |
[24:35] | In fact, I’m gonna aggressively pursue the men that attacked you. | 事实上,我将毫不保留地追查那些攻击你们的人 |
[24:39] | And I’m going to limit the size of public assemblies to protect your people, | 我准备限制公众集会的规模来保护你的人 |
[24:45] | but I’m going to be slipping away from this life very soon. | 但是我很快就将渐渐走完此生 |
[24:49] | And I’ve gotten kind of curious as to what that’s going to be like, | 我有些好奇那将会是怎么样的 |
[24:52] | and so I did some research. | 因此,我做了些调查 |
[24:54] | And there are some people who say that | 有些人说 |
[24:56] | when people are getting closer to their death, | 当人们接近死亡的时候 |
[24:58] | they just don’t care as much about rules and laws and conventional morality. | 他们已不在乎什么规则,法律或是道德规范 |
[25:03] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗? |
[25:05] | No, no, I’m just saying have a quiet life, | 没有,我只是说,想过宁静的生活 |
[25:09] | and I’ll die a quiet little death, | 然后死地清净些 |
[25:12] | and everyone will be happy. | 那么大家都会顺心 |
[25:15] | It’s just that I’m not in the mood any longer to indulge you. | 我只是说,我不再有心情去纵容你 |
[25:19] | And that’s… | 而且… |
[25:24] | all. | 就这些 |
[25:29] | And you are being released, | 你很快会被释放,所以 |
[25:33] | so stay safe. | 乖乖呆着吧 |
[25:51] | Hey, Chief. | 好啊,军士长 |
[25:55] | MAN: Hey, Admiral. | 上将 |
[26:01] | We all miss her, Chief. | 我们都很想她,军士长 |
[26:04] | I understand if you need some time off. | 如果你需要一段时间调整,我可以理解 |
[26:07] | Or even if you might need more shifts to keep yourself busy. | 或者你想多值些班,让自己忙碌 |
[26:11] | No one knows how they’re going to react to a loss like this, | 这样的境遇,谁都不知道将如何反应 |
[26:13] | or what they’re gonna need. | 或是需要什么 |
[26:16] | I don’t need special treatment. | 我不需要特殊待遇 |
[26:23] | I guess she just couldn’t take it, huh? | 我想她就是接受不了,是吗? |
[26:26] | Being married to a Cylon? | 跟一个赛昂结婚? |
[26:27] | Being the mother of a half-breed abomination? | 成为了一个混血杂种的母亲? |
[26:36] | MAN: Here you go, sir. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[26:42] | She was a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[26:50] | If you really believe that, you wouldn’t have threatened | 如果真的那么认为,你就不可能 |
[26:55] | to stick her up against a bulkhead and shoot her. | 想要将她顶在隔仓壁上射杀她 |
[27:01] | It’s okay, though. | 尽管如此,那没关系 |
[27:04] | I thought about doing it many times myself. | 很多次我自己想要那么做 |
[27:06] | Believe me. Chief, it’s… | 相信我 军士长,那… |
[27:08] | How many of us ended up with the people we really wanted to be with? | 我们有多少人能最终和真正想要的人在一起? |
[27:13] | Got stuck with the best of limited options? | 只好在有限的选择中找个最好的充数 |
[27:17] | And why? | 那是为什么呢? |
[27:20] | Because the ones we really wanted, the really loved, were dead and dying, | 因为我们真正想要的,真正爱的 不是死了,就是快死了 |
[27:28] | or turned out to be Cylons and they didn’t know it. | 或是变成了赛昂而他们自己却不知道 |
[27:30] | If Boomer had… | 要是布玛尔她… |
[27:33] | Listen… If I had known… | 听着 要是我知道 |
[27:35] | Listen, let’s… No. | 听着,让我们 不! |
[27:36] | Let’s go. No, no. | 我们走 不,不! |
[27:39] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:40] | Let’s go home. I didn’t know. | 我们回去吧 我并不知道 |
[27:42] | So I buried my head in the sand and I took it and I settled! | 于是我就把脑袋埋进沙子里,接受了这个事实! |
[27:46] | I settled for that shriek, those dull vacant eyes, | 我满足于那尖嗓子,那呆滞空洞的双眼 |
[27:51] | the boiled cabbage stench of her. | 还有她那股煮甘蓝般的臭气! |
[27:53] | And why? Because this is my life! | 为什么哪? 因为这就是我的人生! |
[27:56] | This is the life I picked. | 这就是我选择的人生 |
[27:58] | And it’s fine, but you know what? It’s not. | 这很好,可你知道吗? 其实不 |
[28:01] | I didn’t pick this life. This is not my frakking life. | 我没有选择这样的人生 这他妈不是我的人生! |
[28:04] | What the hell’s gotten into you? | 你到底中什么邪了? |
[28:06] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[28:08] | Don’t do this to her memory. | 不要这样对待记忆中的她 |
[28:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[28:12] | I’m sorry if I’m not gonna do this the way you want me to, | 很抱歉我无法按你想要的去做 |
[28:14] | or the way you might. | 或是做你可能会做的 |
[28:16] | But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn’t an angel. | 但我不会把一个原本就不是天使的人当作是天使 |
[28:21] | But I can see you have. | 不过我发现你可以 |
[28:24] | And now you’ve come down here to be in my club, | 而现在你跑过来想要跟我一伙儿 |
[28:27] | but you’re not in my club. | 但你跟我不是一伙儿的 |
[28:29] | You don’t know what frakking club I’m in, | 你根本就不知道我他妈是哪种人 |
[28:30] | ’cause you never asked the right questions. | 因为我俩根本就对不上路 |
[28:33] | Chief, let’s get out of here. | 军士长,我们离开这儿 |
[28:35] | No. Why don’t you go? | 不 你干嘛不走? |
[28:38] | Take care of your precious ship. | 去照料你那宝贝儿飞船 |
[28:40] | Stop it. Stop all of this. | 住口 别再说了 |
[28:43] | ‘Cause if you don’t, I’m going to have to act on it. | 因为你要是再不住口,我就要采取行动了 |
[28:45] | Now shut up. Great! | 给我闭嘴 好极了! |
[28:47] | Do it! Please! | 行动吧! 我乐意! |
[28:48] | For the love of Gods, please demote me. | 应众神之意愿,请降我职吧 |
[28:51] | Get me off your frakking ship! | 把我从你这该死的船上除名! |
[28:56] | Specialist Tyrol, | 技师泰罗尔 |
[28:59] | I want you off my hangar deck before you endanger another pilot. | 在你再次危及其他飞行员之前,远离我的维修甲板 |
[29:03] | You’re to report to Petty Officer Bassom | 你将于明晨六时到士官部报道 |
[29:06] | tomorrow morning at 0600 for reassignment. | 接受再分配 |
[29:10] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[30:01] | Of course you have authority over emergency measures, | 您当然有权实施紧急措施 |
[30:03] | but you bulldozed this through after the session was closed. | 但您是在议会休会后强行将其通过的 |
[30:05] | Yes, exactly. | 是的,确实如此 |
[30:07] | It’s a crowd control measure. | 那是个群体控制措施 |
[30:09] | I also authorized the repair of a cargo elevator, | 我也授权修理了一个货运升降梯 |
[30:12] | or do you want to talk about that, too? | 你是否也想就此讨论一下? |
[30:13] | Crowd control? Looks to me like it was pretty well designed | 群体控制? 在我看来好像纯粹是为了阻止 |
[30:15] | purely to stop Gaius Baltar’s organization. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔的团体而特意计划的 |
[30:18] | You mean his cult? | 你是指他的一众信徒? |
[30:20] | APOLLO: Well, his “cult” was attacked. | 他那”一众信徒”被袭击了 |
[30:22] | And from what I’m hearing around the fleet, it was pretty brutal. | 据我在舰队中听到的消息 那手法相当野蛮 |
[30:25] | It was brutal. Exactly. | 是野蛮的 没错 |
[30:28] | And this measure is designed explicitly to protect those people. | 而这个措施很明确就是为了保护那些人而制定的 |
[30:32] | If they aren’t gathering en masse, they aren’t provoking resentment. | 如果他们不能聚集到一起 就无法激起他们的怨恨 |
[30:36] | It limits his group, whilst permitting more mainstream worship. | 但限制他的集群 同时也容许了更多的主观崇拜 |
[30:39] | ROSLIN: Wherever Gaius Baltar is, violence happens. | 不管盖尤斯·波塔尔到哪里,都有暴力发生 |
[30:41] | And if he doesn’t cause it, he draws it. | 即使不是他导致的,也是他引起的 |
[30:43] | My job, Mr. Adama, is and always will be | 阿达玛先生,我的任务 自始至终 |
[30:48] | to keep the people safe. | 都是要保护人们的安全 |
[30:51] | Madam President, I have to wonder if this resolution | 总统女士,我不得不质疑,这个决议是否 |
[30:55] | couldn’t be used against other offshoot religious groups. | 会被用于其他分支宗教团体 |
[30:58] | Absolutely not. Gaius Baltar is a special case. | 完全不会 盖尤斯·波塔尔是个特例 |
[31:01] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[31:02] | And we’re making him a special case. | 我们正将他变成一个特例 |
[31:04] | And how are we doing that? | 你为何这样认为? |
[31:05] | We’re fueling his argument. | 我们在加重他的争议性 |
[31:06] | I mean, after all, is he preaching violence? | 我是说,说到底,他有没有在宣扬暴力? |
[31:08] | Immoral acts? I don’t know. | 不道德的行为? 我不知道 |
[31:09] | I haven’t been to one of his… What are they called? Services? | 我没有去过他的…他们怎么称呼的? 仪式? |
[31:12] | It is not that far from what some of our own Mithras followers believe. | 那也与我们的一些光明之神的追随者没有多大区别 |
[31:17] | We have Mithrasaries among the Gemenese. | 我们吉米诺星就有些人信仰光明之神 |
[31:19] | Can this order be applied to them? | 这项法令是否会被用于他们身上? |
[31:20] | Clear your heads. We are talking about Gaius Baltar. | 脑子清楚点 我们在说盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[31:24] | Everyone in this room experienced tragedy at New Caprica. | 在座每一位都经历了新卡布里卡的灾难 |
[31:28] | Have we forgotten? | 都忘记了吗? |
[31:31] | Will you open this order | 你会将这个法令交给 |
[31:33] | to a full Quorum vote? | 法人代表投票吗? |
[31:35] | No. | 不会 |
[31:36] | We can override, Madam President. I cannot let this stand. | 我们可予以否决,总统女士 我不能让它成立 |
[31:41] | You can override, and you cannot let this stand, Mr. Adama? | 你可以否决,也可以不让其成立,阿达玛先生 |
[31:44] | Then you open it up to a vote. | 然后将其进行公开投票 |
[31:46] | And if you strike this down, you can all go back to your constituents, | 如果你们不通过,大可以都回去你们的选区 |
[31:50] | and you can tell them what you’ve done, and “we, the people,” will have triumphed. | 告诉他们你们所作的 然后就是”我们,人民,” 将获得胜利 |
[31:53] | But think about what it’s gonna cost you. | 但是想想你们将要付出的代价 |
[31:57] | Because every single one of you remember | 想想,在你们每一个人的记忆里 |
[32:00] | what it was like when Gaius Baltar had political power. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔当权的时候是什么样子 |
[32:04] | And you should be terrified to think about | 那你们就该有点危机感地考虑下 |
[32:06] | what this man will do with blind religious devotion. | 这个人会怎样利用盲目的宗教热情 |
[32:10] | So go ahead. | 尽管动手吧 |
[32:13] | Vote. | 投票吧 |
[32:34] | Should I get used to waking up to this face? | 我是不是该习惯于醒来就面对这张脸? |
[32:41] | You’re traveling light. | 你都没带什么人 |
[32:43] | An informal chat. | 非正式交谈 |
[32:46] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[32:48] | NO. 6: And the man watching through the cameras. | 还有盯着监控的那些人 |
[32:51] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[32:54] | You want to know how I work? | 你想知道我是怎么运作的? |
[32:57] | If I can turn off pain? | 我能不能够避开痛苦? |
[33:00] | Can you? | 你能吗? |
[33:02] | I want the pain. It’s how I learn. | 我想要痛苦 我通过它学习 |
[33:08] | I was instrumental in the destruction of humanity. | 我曾是毁灭人类的工具 |
[33:12] | But at the same time, I learned because… | 但与此同时,我也有学习,因为 |
[33:16] | Because I fell in love | 因为我爱上了 |
[33:19] | with a human man, | 一个人类男性 |
[33:22] | and he was mortal | 他有血有肉 |
[33:25] | and fallible | 也会犯错 |
[33:28] | and he had this incredible pride in himself. | 他自负地一塌糊涂 |
[33:32] | He thought he knew everything there was to know, | 认为自己知道所有的一切 |
[33:36] | and I loved him with my whole heart. | 我全心全意地爱他 |
[33:41] | And then one day, I realized I wouldn’t have him forever. | 然后有一天,我意识到我无法永远拥有他 |
[33:50] | I understood what I’d done, | 我了解自己将要做的事情 |
[33:54] | how I betrayed him and humanity. | 将会那样地背叛他,还有人类 |
[33:59] | And that pain taught me to understand death. | 那种痛苦教会我懂得死亡 |
[34:06] | Baltar could die. | 波塔尔会死 |
[34:08] | And I loved him. | 而我爱过他 |
[34:09] | No. | 不 |
[34:10] | Baltar’s heart was ephemeral. No. | 波塔尔的心总是朝三暮四 不 |
[34:13] | Baltar’s body was fragile in my hands. | 波塔尔的身体在我的手中是如此脆弱 |
[34:16] | No, we are not gonna talk about the fragile body of Gaius frakking Baltar! | 不,我们不要谈论 什么该死的盖尤斯·波塔尔脆弱的身体! |
[34:20] | Door! | 开门! |
[34:22] | Door! | 开门! |
[34:24] | Dismissed. | 下去 |
[34:25] | Clear out, out! | 离开,都出去! |
[34:28] | Frak, what’s he gonna do to her? | 要死了,他会拿她怎么样? |
[34:37] | I can tell you how to turn it off. | 我可以告诉你怎么把它关掉 |
[34:39] | How? | 怎么关? |
[34:40] | Pain is how I learn from the guilt. | 痛苦是我从内疚中学会的 |
[34:43] | There’s wisdom there. Clarity. You know yourself there. | 其中自有真意 透彻 你感到自己的真实存在 |
[34:47] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[34:49] | Our minds were designed based on your minds. | 我们的头脑是基于你们的头脑设计的 |
[34:54] | We learn things about how you work that you’ve never known. | 我们了解你们的运作方式,有些甚至你们都不知道 |
[35:01] | When you’re in pain, that’s when you learn who you really are. | 遭遇痛苦,是你了解真实自我的机会 |
[35:08] | That’s when you focus, sharp as the point of a knife. | 那时你全神贯注,如刀尖般锐利 |
[35:24] | I can give you that clarity again. | 我可以让你再次感受到那种透彻 |
[35:30] | I’m sorry, sir, I’m not supposed to let you enter. | 对不起,先生,我不应该让你进去 |
[35:33] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么了?你干嘛? |
[35:34] | There are 12 people inside already. | 里面已经有12个人了 |
[35:36] | You can count, can you? Yes, sir. | 你会数数吧? 是的,先生 |
[35:38] | You can’t enter without breaking Emergency Provision 17. | 你进去了就会违反第17号紧急预案 |
[35:41] | Okay, well, let me out. If I leave, then he can come in. | 让我出去吧,大家 我离开,他就可以进来了 |
[35:43] | Yeah, if she leaves… We’re asking everyone | 是的,如果她离开我就可以进去了 我们要求所有人 |
[35:44] | to stay inside for safety. | 处于安全考虑呆在里面 |
[35:45] | This is absurd. | 哦,这真荒谬 |
[35:46] | You’re just counting heads. I have my orders. | 你刚才还在数人头呢 我只是执行命令 |
[35:48] | Yeah, but I live here, okay? | 好吧,但我住这儿,明白吗? |
[35:50] | I live here, and so do some of these women. | 我住在这儿,还有这里的一些女人 |
[35:51] | Where are we supposed to go? | 我们应该去哪里呢? |
[35:55] | NO. 6: This is your moment, Gaius. | 时机来了,盖尤斯 |
[35:57] | Step forward. Make a stand. | 走上前去对抗 |
[36:00] | I don’t want to be a hero. | 我可不想逞英雄 |
[36:02] | I just want to go to bed. Go to sleep. | 我只是想回窝去睡觉 |
[36:04] | NO. 6: Look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:05] | I promise you. Step forward, and you will not be hurt. | 我向你保证 走上前去,你不会受伤害的 |
[36:10] | Promise me? NO. 6: Yes, | 你保证? 是的 |
[36:12] | you can lie down inside. Go in. | 你进去以后就能躺下了,进去吧 |
[36:18] | Stop, sir. | 停下,先生 |
[36:20] | PAULLA:Gaius! | 盖尤斯! |
[36:23] | JEANNE: Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:33] | Get your damn hands off me, you frakking freak machine! | 把你该死的手拿开,你这该死的怪胎机器! |
[36:51] | Can you feel it, Saul? | 你能感受到吗,索尔? |
[36:53] | Can you feel the clarity of it? | 你能感受到它的透彻吗? |
[37:05] | GUARD: Stay down or clear this area, sir! | 请离开这个区域,先生! |
[37:08] | You have to do this. The gain will outweigh the cost. | 你必须这么做 收获必将超过你所付出的 |
[37:18] | WOMAN 1: No! | 不! |
[37:24] | BALTAR: I want to stay down. I really want to stay down. | 我应该离开 我真的应该离开 |
[37:26] | NO. 6: No, you don’t. | 不,你不可以 |
[37:39] | Stay down, please, sir! | 请你离开,先生! |
[37:40] | Wait, wait, stop! | 等等,停下! |
[37:42] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[37:44] | Stand down. | 离开吧 |
[37:46] | The Quorum has just met in an emergency session. | 法人代表团刚刚开完一个紧急会议 |
[37:49] | Full right of assembly has been restored. | 已恢复所有集会的相关权利 |
[37:53] | You can go back into your home. | 你们可以回到你们的住处了 |
[37:56] | No one will stop you. WOMAN 2: Thank you. | 没人会阻止你们 谢谢 |
[37:57] | PAULLA: Gaius? Come on. | 盖尤斯? 来 |
[38:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:06] | I don’t do these things for you. | 我不是为你们做的 |
[38:11] | You do them because your God compels you. | 你这么做因为良心使然 |
[38:16] | Okay. All right. | 好的,好的 |
[38:19] | Let’s help him go in. | 我们帮他进去 |
[38:27] | Lee has no idea. He really has no idea. | 李太盲目了 他完全不知道自己在做什么 |
[38:34] | Have you heard anything I’ve said? | 你听到我在说什么了吗? |
[38:36] | There are pragmatic realities he refuses to face. | 国事当头,他却不愿面对 |
[38:42] | Well, that’s a problem, of course. | 恩,那的确是个问题 |
[38:46] | He’s doing what he thinks is right. | 他在做自己认为是对的事情 |
[38:48] | Well, yeah, he’s Lee. | 对哦,他是李嘛 |
[38:52] | Thing is, it probably is the right thing, | 问题是,那也许是对的 |
[38:56] | but sometimes the right thing is a luxury. | 但有时候做正确的决定太奢侈了 |
[38:59] | And it can have profoundly dangerous consequences. | 那可能会深深地危机到一切相关问题 |
[39:02] | And yet it’s almost as if he doesn’t want that to be true. | 可是他好像根本不承认现实 |
[39:07] | Okay, I got to stop this. | 好吧,我打住 |
[39:08] | I’m not supposed to get upset during treatment. | 我不应该在治疗期间变得沮丧 |
[39:14] | Will you read the next chapter? | 你还要读下一章吗? |
[39:19] | I must warn you that I’m getting into the part that I haven’t read yet. | 我必须要提醒你,下面的部分我还没看过呢 |
[39:22] | Oh, dear. | 哦… |
[39:24] | Are you going to be able to continue? | 你能念得下来吗? |
[39:36] | Chapter 7. | 第七章 |
[39:38] | “The raft was not as seaworthy as I had hoped. | 救生艇不想我期望的那样适于航行 |
[39:43] | “The waves repeatedly threatened to swamp it. | 浪头不断打来,快将它覆没 |
[39:46] | “I wasn’t afraid to die. | 我并不害怕死亡 |
[39:50] | “I was afraid of the emptiness that I felt inside. | 我害怕的是内心所感到的空虚 |
[39:58] | “I couldn’t feel anything. “ | 我感受不到任何东西 |
[40:02] | And that’s what scared me. | 那才是我所恐惧的 |
[40:06] | You came into my thoughts. | 它(恐惧)进入我的思想 |
[40:10] | You filled them. | 充满其间 |
[40:14] | It felt good. | 感觉很好 |
[40:16] | More. | 还要 |
[40:19] | No. | 不 |
[40:22] | Keep going. | 继续哦 |
[40:24] | No, I made a mistake. | 不,我犯了个错误 |
[40:28] | This isn’t what you need. | 这不是你所需要的 |
[40:37] | BALTAR: I’m not a priest. | 我不是什么牧师 |
[40:40] | I’ve never even been a particularly good man. | 我甚至不能算是一个好人 |
[40:45] | I have, in fact, | 事实上 |
[40:49] | been a profoundly selfish man. | 我是一个极度自私的人 |
[40:53] | But that doesn’t matter, you see. | 但你瞧,那没关系 |
[40:56] | Something in the universe loves me. | 世上的某种存在眷顾着我 |
[41:05] | Something in the universe loves the entity that is me. | 这个世界眷顾着某个个体,那就是我 |
[41:12] | I will choose to call this something, “God. “ | 我愿称之为”神” |
[41:16] | A singular spark that dwells in the soul of every living being. | 驻留于每个鲜活灵魂中的火花 |
[41:21] | If you look inside yourself, you will find this spark, too. | 如果你洞察自己的内心,你也将发现这一火花 |
[41:26] | You will. | 你会的 |
[41:29] | But you have to look | 但你必须要看一看 |
[41:33] | deep. | 内心深处 |
[41:36] | Love your faults. | 爱你的缺点 |
[41:39] | Embrace them. | 拥抱它们 |
[41:42] | If God embraces them, then how can they be faults? | 如果神拥抱它们,那么它们怎么会是缺点呢? |
[41:47] | Love yourself. | 爱你们自己 |
[41:50] | You have to love yourself. | 你们要爱你们自己 |
[41:53] | If we don’t love ourselves, how can we love others? | 如果我们不爱自己,又怎么去爱他人呢? |
[42:02] | And when we know what we are, | 当我们认识到自我的时候 |
[42:04] | then we can find the truth out about others, | 我们就能找出对方的真相 |
[42:08] | see what they are, | 看清他们是什么 |
[42:11] | the truth about them. | 他们的真相 |
[42:14] | And you know what the truth is, | 然后你就知道真相是什么 |
[42:18] | the truth about them, | 关于他们的真相 |
[42:21] | about you, | 关于你 |
[42:23] | about me. | 关于我 |
[42:26] | Do you? | 你知道吗? |
[42:33] | The truth is we are all perfect | 事实是,我们都是完美的 |
[42:37] | just as we are. | 生来如此 |
[42:40] | God only loves that which is perfect, and he loves you. | 神只爱那些完美的生灵,而他爱你们 |
[42:45] | He loves you because you are perfect. | 他爱你们,因为你们是完美的 |
[42:48] | You are perfect just as you are. | 你们生来就是完美的 |
[42:52] | Yes! ALL: Yeah! | 对! |
[42:56] | MAN: Yeah! | 对! |