时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | ROSLIN: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:25] | ATHENA: The Threes. The D’Annas. | 三号们,狄安娜们 |
[00:27] | They were boxed after the battle on the Algae Planet. | 她们在海藻行星之战以后就被雪藏了 |
[00:29] | ADAMA: Why? | 为什么? |
[00:31] | NATALIE: D’Anna saw the faces of the Final Five. | 狄安娜看见了最终五人的脸 |
[00:33] | But if we unbox her, she can reveal their identities to us. | 但如果我们将她解封 她可以向我们揭示他们的真实身份 |
[00:36] | STARBUCK: The Final Five have been to Earth. | 最终五人去过地球 |
[00:38] | If we help find them, they can help us get there. | 如果我们帮忙找到他们 他们可以帮我们到达那里 |
[00:40] | ROSLIN: What could possibly motivate us to trust you now? | 现在有什么理由可以让我们相信你们? |
[00:42] | The boxing facility resides within the Cylon Resurrection hub. | 那个封闭设备位于赛昂复活枢纽的内部 |
[00:47] | This hub controls the functions of every Resurrection ship. | 这个枢纽控制着现有的每一个复活船的运行 |
[00:50] | You destroy the hub, Cylons lose their ability to download. | 你摧毁这个枢纽 赛昂们就失去了他们下载复活的能力 |
[00:56] | The Hybrid on the Baseship spoke of an opera house and a dying leader. | 基地之星上的混合体提到一座歌剧院和一个垂死的领导人 |
[01:01] | We’re going to talk to the Hybrid. | 我们要去和混合体谈谈 |
[01:03] | And why would you require my presence? | 为什么要求我在场? |
[01:05] | Because you’re in my visions. | 因为你出现在我的幻觉中 |
[01:07] | ZAREK: President Roslin was apparently aboard the Cylon Baseship, | 当赛昂基地之星突然跳跃离开时 |
[01:11] | along with Gaius Baltar and many of Galactica’s pilots | 罗丝琳总统显然是在上面的 |
[01:14] | when it jumped away. | 还有盖尤斯·波塔尔和许多卡拉狄加的飞行员 |
[01:15] | Hub’s gone. | 枢纽不见了 |
[01:16] | We’re getting radiation signatures from multiple nukes. | 探测到多个核弹导致的放射性信号 |
[01:19] | Baseship fragments. | 母舰碎片 |
[01:20] | The President’s Baseship was destroyed. | 总统的母舰已经被摧毁了 |
[01:23] | It’s a different Baseship. | 那是另一艘母舰 |
[01:25] | APOLLO: Waiting alone in a Raptor, while the rest of the Fleet jumps away, | 当周围的舰船都跳跃时,在一艘猛禽里独自等待 |
[01:28] | well, that sounds a lot like suicide, Dad. | 听上去非常像是要去自杀,爸爸 |
[01:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[01:32] | ADAMA: Because I can’t live without her. | 因为我离开她就没法儿活 |
[02:00] | Plug it in. I need to talk to it. | 给它插上,我要跟它说话 |
[02:04] | Let God’s will be done. | 让神的意愿完满吧 |
[02:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:07] | It’s time to get some answers. | 是时候找到一些答案了 |
[02:21] | Jump! | 跳跃 |
[02:40] | Elosha. | 伊洛莎 |
[02:45] | Oh, my Gods. | 我的天哪 |
[02:56] | HYBRID: Filters. | 过滤器 |
[02:57] | Filters the sublime elevation of the… | 过滤器,过滤器液面升高 |
[02:59] | Why did it jump? Where are we? | 它为什么跳跃了? 我们在哪里 |
[03:00] | I’m more concerned about why we’re here. | 我更关心我们为什么会在这儿 |
[03:03] | HYBRID: … control, filters… | 控制 过滤器 |
[03:05] | Why don’t I talk to the Hybrid? | 为什么不让我问问混合体? |
[03:07] | Find out why. | 找出原因 |
[03:10] | She can just do that. She can just… | 她可以直接那么做,她可以就… |
[03:11] | Jump! | 跳跃! |
[03:16] | Will you walk with me? | 随我走走好吗? |
[03:25] | Galactica. | 卡拉狄加 |
[03:27] | It… What’s going on? | 它发生了什么? |
[03:29] | It’s empty. It is. | 它是空的 是的 |
[03:31] | Feels bigger this way, doesn’t it? | 这样感觉大一些,不是吗? |
[03:37] | It’s so quiet. | 那么安静 |
[03:39] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[03:40] | A lot of things are strange. | 很多事情都很奇怪 |
[04:46] | HYBRID: Wing beats of the dove drown out the heartbeats of those who follow. | 一只鸽子振翅的声音淹没了那些追随者的心跳 |
[04:49] | The Six is back in the stream. | 六号回到湍流中 |
[04:51] | That’s unusual to jump again so quickly. | 这很不同寻常,那么快就再次跳跃 |
[04:55] | What do you think it means? | 你认为这代表什么? |
[04:56] | Look, it knows me. | 瞧,它认识我 |
[04:58] | It trusts me. | 它信任我 |
[05:00] | I think… | 我想… |
[05:02] | I think it even likes me, ’cause I… | 我想它甚至喜欢我 因为我… |
[05:05] | You’re getting information from this liquid? | 你从这些液体获取信息? |
[05:09] | The Hybrid is disorganized. It’s panicking. I don’t know why. | 混合体紊乱了,它很惶恐 但我不知道为什么 |
[05:13] | Tell me. Why are you jumping the ship? | 告诉我,你为什么要将船跳跃? |
[05:16] | The Six. | 六号 |
[05:18] | The Six who went among the makers is no longer. | 与创造者一起的六号已经不在 |
[05:21] | End of line. | 行终止 |
[05:23] | Back in the stream that feeds the ocean that feeds the stream. | 回到湍流中,流入湍流,流入海洋 |
[05:26] | NO. 8: The Six. | 六号 |
[05:27] | She means Natalie, the Six who was our leader. | 她是说娜塔莉 作为我们领袖的那个六号 |
[05:30] | She’s either been hurt or killed back on Galactica. | 她在卡拉狄加上肯定非死即伤 |
[05:34] | That’s why the Hybrid’s panicking. | 那就是为什么混合体惶恐了 |
[05:37] | So she’s upset. | 这么说她心神不宁了 |
[05:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | Can you calm her down? Can you tell her to jump back? | 你能让她平静下来吗? 你能让她跳回去吗? |
[05:44] | It doesn’t work like that. | 这样行不通 |
[05:45] | She makes her own decisions. | 她一向自己做决定 |
[05:48] | And we can’t unplug her because now she’s wired herself into life support. | 而且我们不能拔掉她 因为现在她把自己与生命维持系统连接了 |
[05:52] | All right, then why don’t we give this a go? | 好吧,那么我们为什么不这样试试? |
[05:58] | Hey. | 嘘! |
[05:59] | Hey, stop jumping the ship, all right? | 嗨,不要再让船跳跃了 好吗? |
[06:03] | Calm your mind. | 平静下来 |
[06:05] | Cease countdown, cease countdown. | 停止倒计时,停止倒计时 |
[06:08] | Circulation, ventilation, control. | 循环,通风,控制 |
[06:12] | Filters. | 过滤器 |
[06:13] | Filters. The sublime elevation… | 过滤器液面升高 |
[06:15] | BALTAR: Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[06:17] | I just opened myself up to it | 我刚让自己与它 |
[06:19] | on a spiritual level… Jump! | 在一个精神层面交流上了… 跳跃! |
[06:38] | Don’t you just hate these people? | 你是不是很恨这些人? |
[06:41] | ROSLIN: No. | 不 |
[06:42] | But you don’t love them, either. | 噢,但你也不爱他们 |
[06:46] | The people in this room are the closest thing you’ve got to family, and you, | 这个房间里的人是你所拥有的 最接近家人的人 |
[06:51] | you’ve been their president. | 而你曾是他们的总统 |
[06:58] | Watch them try to comfort each other. | 看他们试图相互安慰 |
[07:02] | At least you haven’t taken that away from them, yet. | 至少你尚未把它(安慰)也从他们身边带走 |
[07:06] | You didn’t rob them of their empathy, yet. | 你尚未抢走他们的心 |
[07:11] | You just don’t make room for people anymore. | 你只是不再腾出位置给任何人 |
[07:14] | You don’t love people. | 不再施人与爱 |
[07:19] | Is that clear enough? | 这样对你来说 |
[07:21] | Practical enough for you, Madam President? | 够清楚,够实际吗,总统女士? |
[07:36] | I think we’re going towards the Resurrection hub. | 我想我们在往复活枢纽去 |
[07:41] | I think the mission is still on. | 我想任务还在继续 |
[07:46] | You sure there’s no ETA at the hub? | 你确定枢纽没有固定的出现时间? |
[07:49] | No, the hub is jumping and our Hybrid’s jumping after it. | 不,枢纽也在跳跃 而我们的混合体跟在它后头跳跃 |
[07:52] | Sometimes we’re showing up six hours after it’s moved on. | 有时候我们在它离开六小时后露面 |
[07:54] | Sometimes, like, six minutes. | 有时候,可能也就六分钟 |
[07:56] | And one time it’ll be within one jump-length and we’ll catch it. | 一旦我们于它在同一个跳跃间隙 我们就能逮到它 |
[07:59] | Yeah, but we don’t know when. | 是的,但我们不知道什么时候 |
[08:00] | So we’ll have to assume that any jump | 所以我们要假设任何一次跳跃 |
[08:02] | could be the one that just drops us in next to it. | 都可能是将我们带去它那里的机会 |
[08:07] | They’re gonna read our heat signatures the second we fire up the first Viper. | 我们发动起第一架蝮蛇的那一刻 他们就会发现到我们的热信号 |
[08:12] | Hell, they’ll read our electronics. | 见鬼,他们会获取到我们的电子讯号 |
[08:15] | Yeah, if we could only mask that. | 没错,除非要么我们伪装起来 |
[08:20] | Go in cold. | 潜进去 |
[08:21] | No electronics at all. | 完全没有电子讯号 |
[08:25] | We’ll send the Vipers out dead, towed by Cylon birds. | 我们将熄了火的蝮蛇送过去 用赛昂飞行器拖着 |
[08:29] | They’ll never see it coming. | 他们绝不会发现动静 |
[08:31] | Take out the hub’s jump drive, then settle in for the long fight. | 端掉枢纽的跳跃引擎,然后进入持久战 |
[08:35] | Yeah, good, okay, okay. | 是啊,很好,可以,可以 |
[08:37] | But you and me, we’ve got to get onto the hub | 但你我,我们得在那一团乱的时候 |
[08:39] | in the middle of that mess and try to find D’Anna. | 进去那个枢纽并且找到狄安娜 |
[08:46] | We can do this. | 我们能做到 |
[08:48] | No, I don’t know. It’s crazy, isn’t it? | 不,我不知道.这很疯狂,不是吗? |
[08:50] | We’re putting ourselves right where the action is. | 我们把自己往枪林弹雨里送 |
[08:55] | It’s not a great plan. | 不是什么很好的计划 |
[08:56] | There’s no time. | 时间紧迫 |
[09:03] | Hey, let me help you. | 嗨,让我帮你 |
[09:22] | Athena, my wife, she learned to do that. | 雅典娜,我的妻子,她是学了才会这么做的 |
[09:25] | She never did that when I met her. | 我遇到她的时候,她一点也不会 |
[09:33] | What? | 怎么? |
[09:36] | I got curious about Athena, about her and Hera and you. | 我对雅典娜很好奇 对她,还有赫拉和你 |
[09:41] | So I accessed her, her memories from her last download. | 所以我访问了她上一次下载时留下的的记忆 |
[09:48] | You have her memories. | 你拥有她的记忆? |
[09:51] | Yeah, and they’re mine now, too. | 是的,它们现在也是我的了 |
[09:56] | They’re as real as my own. | 像是我自己的一般真实 |
[09:58] | I know this must feel like a violation of trust or something, | 我知道这肯定感觉,像是妨碍了信任什么的 |
[10:01] | but I don’t want it to be strange, okay? | 但我不…我不想气氛变得怪异 好吗? |
[10:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:09] | Right, sure. | 好吧,当然 |
[10:25] | Madam President? | 总统女士? |
[10:27] | Sir? | 长官? |
[10:29] | Hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望我没吵醒你 |
[10:32] | Come in. | 哦,进来吧 |
[10:42] | Thank you for the use of your Raptor. I needed some familiar surroundings. | 谢谢你提供猛禽给我 我需要一个相对熟悉的环境 |
[10:47] | Don’t worry. I’ll give it back to Lt. Pike the second you need it. | 别担心,一旦你需要使用它我马上就还给派克中尉 |
[10:51] | About that. | 关于那个 |
[10:54] | This mission, it’s very risky. | 这个任务,非常危险 |
[10:57] | If there’s even a chance that we can go in and blow up | 即使只有一丝机会 能让我们进去并且炸掉那个枢纽 |
[11:00] | that hub and end Cylon resurrection for all Cylons forever, | 永远地终结所有赛昂的复活 |
[11:06] | we must take it. | 我们就必须抓住(机会) |
[11:08] | I cannot back away from that. | 为此我决不能退缩 |
[11:12] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[11:14] | If and when D’Anna comes back from the dead, bring her to me. | 如果狄安娜死而复生了 带她来见我 |
[11:22] | I think the Cylons think that she’ll be interrogated by both groups together. | 我想赛昂,认为她将被双方一同询问 |
[11:27] | I’m sure they do. Bring her to me. | 他们肯定这样想. 带她来见我 |
[11:32] | She knows the identities of the five Cylons in our fleet. | 她知道我们舰队中那五个赛昂的身份 |
[11:36] | It is a matter now of human security, | 如今这事关人类安全 |
[11:39] | and I will not let the Cylons have audience to that discussion. | 我不会让赛昂听到此次讨论 |
[11:44] | I want to talk to her alone. | 我要单独跟她谈 |
[11:49] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[11:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:10] | CAVIL: Welcome home, D’Anna. | 欢迎回来,狄安娜 |
[12:13] | You told me I’d never have to go through this again. | 你告诉过我,我再也不用经历这个了 |
[12:17] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[12:21] | You thought you were putting me away forever. | 你曾认为你已永远的舍弃我 |
[12:25] | So what changed? | 怎么改主意了? |
[12:27] | War. | 战争 |
[12:28] | A genuine Cylon civil war. | 一场真正的赛昂内战 |
[12:31] | Ones and Fours and Fives against Twos and Sixes and Eights | 一号们,四号们与五号们 对抗二号们,六号们和八号们 |
[12:35] | that objected to your retirement. | 后者反对继续把你封存 |
[12:39] | Now your supporters are working with humans against all the rest of us. | 现在你的支持者们正与人类合作对抗我们其余的 |
[12:43] | All in your name. | 全都因为你 |
[12:51] | Boomer’s an Eight. | 布玛儿是八号 |
[12:54] | Shouldn’t she be on the other side? | 她不是该在另一边吗? |
[12:58] | Boomer’s my pet Eight. | 布玛儿是我的宠儿八号 |
[13:01] | She’s seen the light of reason. | 她领会了理智的光芒 |
[13:03] | And an Eight can make a passionate ally. | 一个八号可以成为一个充满激情的同盟 |
[13:07] | Until she sees something shiny. | 直到她看到些闪耀的东西 |
[13:13] | Why’d you bring me back anyway? | 总之,你为什么将我复活? |
[13:15] | I brought you back to heal us, | 我带你回来是为了使我们大家和解 |
[13:18] | Sister, and end this shameful war. | 姐妹 结束这场不体面的战争 |
[13:31] | Since Cylon pilots don’t use call signs, | 由于赛昂飞行员不用呼号 |
[13:34] | we’re gonna be painting unique identifiers on all their birds. | 我们将在他们的飞行器上都涂上唯一的标识符 |
[13:37] | That’s a relief. | 这样就好多了 |
[13:39] | HELO: You address them, use that number, okay? | 你们要呼叫他们,就用那个号码,好吗? |
[13:40] | Should’ve scrubbed this frakking mission. | 还得为这该死的任务扫尾 |
[13:42] | Tell me about it. Hey, everyone, listen up. | 嗨,大家都听好了 |
[13:45] | Now these Heavy Raiders aren’t like the other Raiders. | 现在这些重型突袭机不像其他突袭机 |
[13:47] | They aren’t gonna make any hinky moves on their own. | 它们不会独自做什么小动作 |
[13:49] | They’re under the control of their pilots. | 它们在飞行员的控制之下了 |
[13:51] | The Cylon pilots are in charge of their birds. | 赛昂飞行员控制了他们的飞行器 |
[13:53] | Now there are tiny pilots inside of them? | 噢,现在它们体内有小小飞行员了? |
[13:55] | We do our jobs. | 我们做得好的 |
[13:56] | Our training is just as good as yours. | 受过的训练不比你们的差 |
[13:58] | REDWING: Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[14:00] | Twenty-some of you I’ve taken out weren’t that good. | 你们被我干掉的那二十来个就没那么棒 |
[14:04] | HELO: Redwing. | 红翼鸫 |
[14:05] | Redwing! | 红翼鸫! |
[14:07] | Now let’s talk about the surprise element. | 现在我们来讨论下这次奇袭的要点 |
[14:10] | First wave of Vipers are gonna | 第一波蝮蛇进去的时候 |
[14:12] | ride in, engines cold, dradis and comm off, okay? | 引擎熄火 雷达和通信要关闭 知道吗? |
[14:15] | You’re gonna come in towed by cables from the Heavy Raiders. | 你们将被重型突袭机用缆绳拖进去 |
[14:18] | We’re rigging them up now. Captain, don’t… | 我们现在就做装配 上尉,我,不… |
[14:21] | Now, I mean, if they’re all tied together here, | 这…我是说,如果它们都在这里系牢了 |
[14:24] | kissing their gasholes so to speak, and they tap on the brakes, | 可以说是贴着他们的排气口 他们要是轻踩一下刹车 |
[14:26] | they’re gonna smash right in the back. | 我们就会严严实实往他们屁股后面撞 |
[14:28] | They won’t. It’ll work, you guys. Really. | 他们不会的,这行得通 伙计们 真的 |
[14:31] | When you’re close enough, the cable’s gonna disconnect. | 当你们够近的时候,缆绳会断开 |
[14:34] | We’re mounting small explosive charges to cut it. | 我们装上了小炸药来切断它 |
[14:36] | Hold it, hold it. | 等等… |
[14:37] | We cut the cable, right? | 由我们来切缆绳,是吗? |
[14:39] | Cylon pilots cut the cable. | 由赛昂飞行员切缆绳 |
[14:41] | Then you sling out of their birds and you turn your power on. | 然后你们弹离他们的飞行器 再开启你们的动力 |
[14:44] | You’re gonna be gunning directly at the hub’s FTL. | 你们将直接瞄准枢纽的超光速引擎开火 |
[14:46] | Then it’s an all-out fight until we can get in there with the nukes. | 然后就竭力去打 直到我们能进去里面用核弹搞定它 |
[14:49] | Yeah, so if the Cylons don’t lift up, and then we’re toast, right? | 好吧,那么要是赛昂没有拉升 我们就送烤箱了,对吗? |
[14:53] | No, look, I’m serious. | 不,我是认真的 |
[14:55] | Hey, hey! | 嗨! |
[14:57] | Pilots! You’ve flown with Cylons. | 飞行员们,你们和赛昂飞过的 |
[14:59] | You’ve flown with Athena. | 你们和雅典娜飞过 |
[15:01] | You put your life in her hands, and she hasn’t betrayed you. | 你们将性命交与她手,而她并没有背叛你们 |
[15:04] | Well, I am the same as her. | 那么我跟她是一样的 |
[15:09] | Now all of these Cylons here, all of these people, they’re pilots like you, | 现在,这里所有的赛昂,所有这些人 她们同你们一样是飞行员 |
[15:14] | and they’re gonna be out in the soup with you taking out other Cylons, | 他们将同你们一样身陷困境 还得干掉其他赛昂 |
[15:18] | just like Athena does every time she’s asked to. | x就像雅典娜每次要面对的一样 |
[15:23] | And when that hub is taken out, all of their lives will be at risk, | 而当那个枢纽被毁掉的时候 她们所有人的生命都将处在危险中 |
[15:29] | just like yours. | 像你们一样 |
[15:31] | So you might want to think about how you’re gonna work together, | 所以你们也许该想想 你们怎么样才能一起合作好 |
[15:35] | because we’re all dead if you don’t. | 因为如果你们不合作,我们就都死定了 |
[15:42] | HELO: Moving on. | 继续 |
[15:44] | BALTAR: Just go and ask it already. | 你就赶快问它吧 |
[15:46] | I’ve been told that you said something about an opera house, | 我听说,你说了一些关于歌剧院的事情 |
[15:49] | and I… Because it seems pointless. | 而我…它像是不得要领… |
[15:51] | Look, there was an opera house, an opera house. | 瞧,有个歌剧院 一个歌剧院 |
[15:54] | Are you listening to me? Apparently, I was in the opera house. | 你在听我说吗? 显然我当时在那个歌剧院里 |
[15:57] | I had a vision. I was chasing after a little girl. | 我有个幻象,我在追着一个小女孩 |
[16:00] | I came to a door. I saw Dr. Baltar and the Six take the child. | 我到了一扇门前 我看见波尔塔博士和六号带走了孩子 |
[16:06] | …close the doors. Protect the child. She’s not listening. | 关上门,保护孩子 她没在听 |
[16:08] | “Protect the child. ” HYBRID: Protect the child. | 保护孩子 保护孩子 |
[16:10] | She said, “Protect the child. ” That’s what Caprica said. | 她说”保护孩子” 卡布里卡就是那么说的 |
[16:12] | You told me I was the one holding the child, | 你说我是带孩子的人之一 |
[16:14] | so obviously I was the one protecting the child, wasn’t I? | 所以很明显我是保护孩子的那个人,是吗? |
[16:16] | In the opera house… No, no, no. | 在歌剧院 不,不,不 |
[16:18] | It wasn’t at all clear what you were doing in the vision. Let me listen. | 并不完全清楚你到底在幻象中做什么,让我听听 |
[16:21] | Booting up. | 启动,启动 |
[16:24] | I mean, obviously you’ve done this 1,000 times before. | 我是说,你之前显然已经这么做过上千次了 |
[16:26] | I’m just doing the same thing you’re doing. | 我只是做你在做的事情 |
[16:28] | No, you’re not, actually. No, you’re not. Because if you’ll watch what I’m doing | 不,事实上你没有,你没有 如果你看好我怎么做… |
[16:31] | what I’m doing is I’m actually focusing on her, all right? | 我所做的,是真正集中注意力在她身上,明白吗? |
[16:34] | Now tell us what happened in the opera house now, all right? | 现在马上告诉我们歌剧院发生了什么,明白吗?! |
[16:37] | The only thing you’re doing is yelling. | 噢,你所做的就只有喊叫 |
[16:39] | Such a format will close the doors. | 如此形式会将门关闭 |
[16:41] | “Close the doors. ” No, no, open the door. Open the door. | 关门,不不,开门 开门 |
[16:43] | I want to open the door! Do it again, do it again, do it again! | 我想要开门! 再来一次,再来一次! |
[16:46] | I’m going for a walk. Love to see you do any better. | 我要去散步了,很乐意看到你能做的更好 |
[16:48] | All right, I’ll do it. Open the door! | 好吧,我来,开门! |
[16:50] | Three! | 三! |
[16:52] | The Three is online. The Three is online. | 三号在线,三号在线 |
[16:54] | “The Three is online. The Three is online. “ | 三号在线 三号在线? |
[16:56] | HYBRID: Accessing data. The Three is D’Anna. | 访问数据 三号是狄安娜 |
[16:57] | HYBRID: Loading data. D’Anna is online. | 装载数据 狄安娜在线了 |
[16:59] | D’Anna’s in a body. D’Anna’s back in a body. | 狄安娜在一个身体里了,狄安娜回到一个身体里了 |
[17:02] | Booting up. Jump! | 启动,跳跃! |
[17:16] | ROSLIN: Why are we doing this again? | 我们为什么又来一次? |
[17:18] | I don’t want to see this again. | 我不想再目睹这个了 |
[17:21] | The ancients used to say, A people is only as strong as the body of its leader. | 古人曾说,”人民因其领导人之躯体的强壮而强大” |
[17:26] | If I follow that thought, are you saying that humanity died because I died? | 如果按照这个思路 你是不是说人类会因为我的死亡而消逝? |
[17:33] | If you’re my subconscious, I’ve gotta say you’re a little full of myself. | 如果你是我的潜意识 我得说你有点把我想得太伟大了 |
[17:38] | Humanity didn’t die because you did. | 人类不会因为你的死亡而消逝 |
[17:41] | The ancients, they got a lot of things wrong. | 那些古人,他们有很多观点是错的 |
[17:43] | The body of a people is not the same as the body of its leader, | 人民的躯体与其领导人的躯体是两码事儿 |
[17:46] | but the soul and the spirit might be. | 但其精神和灵魂也许会 |
[17:48] | I see, so you’re only laying morality at my feet. | 哦,我明白了,这么说你只是指我的道德层面 |
[17:51] | Well, that’s okay. I can take that. | 那没关系,我可以接受. |
[17:53] | I mean, there are a lot of people who have sins far greater than mine. | 我是说,有很多人他们的罪恶远比我来的大 |
[17:57] | You’re thinking of Gaius Baltar. | 你说的是盖尤斯·波尔塔 |
[18:00] | ADAMA: “… then I dug into the stump | 于是我打入树桩 |
[18:02] | “and pulled rocks from the ground until my fingers bled. | 并从地上拣出石块,直到我指尖流血 |
[18:05] | “I collected seeds from the few fruits the island offered, | 我从这小岛给予的少数果实中收集种子 |
[18:09] | “and planted them in long, straight furrows, like the ranks of soldiers. | 并将它们播种进长而笔直的犁沟中 像一列列士兵. |
[18:14] | “When I finished, I looked at what I had done. | 当我在完成后,着眼于我所做的 |
[18:16] | “I did not see a garden. I saw a scar. | 我没有看到一个园子,我看到一个伤疤 |
[18:19] | “This island had saved my life, and I had done it no service. “ | 这座岛挽救了我的生命,而我却没有好好对待它 |
[18:42] | I can see a real hierarchy around here. | 我能看出这里到处都等级分明 |
[18:44] | And I have to tell you, you’re on the lower end of the scale, my friend. | 我得告诉你 你处在等级的低端,我的朋友 |
[18:49] | Yes, you are. | 没错,你就是 |
[18:52] | Which is odd when you think about the Cylon God… | 再回想一下赛昂的神,你会觉得很奇怪… |
[18:59] | They told you about God, didn’t they? | 他们告诉过你有神,对吗? |
[19:04] | I’m not even really sure | 我甚至都不是很确定 |
[19:06] | if the Hybrid was referring to D’Anna, but if it’s true… | 混合体是不是有提到狄安娜 但如果那是真的话 |
[19:10] | It certainly would make it easier. | 那当然会好办得多 |
[19:12] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[19:14] | Well, we wouldn’t have to find a… | 嗯,我们不用去找… |
[19:18] | Find a body. | 找个身体 |
[19:20] | Yes, good. Okay. | 是的 没错 好的 |
[19:23] | Go get her and bring her here. | 去找到她,然后把她带来这里 |
[19:30] | Something else? | 还有其他事? |
[19:35] | It’s just once you have what she knows, | 只是,一旦你知道她知道什么 |
[19:38] | I can’t help feeling like you could try to keep Earth for humans only. | 我忍不住会认为 你将尽力地使人类独占地球 |
[19:40] | And I just… Madam President, that doesn’t seem… | 我就是… 总统女士,那似乎并不… |
[19:44] | What? | 什么? |
[19:46] | Honest. | 诚实 |
[19:48] | You’re supposed to be conducting a fair deal here, | 你应该是在这里达成一次公平的协议 |
[19:50] | and instead you’re taking D’Anna off by yourself. | 取而代之,你却想独自与狄安娜会面 |
[19:52] | Taking what she knows. | 获取她所知道的 |
[19:53] | Slow down, Captain. | 慢点,上尉 |
[19:55] | At best, D’Anna knows the identities of the Cylons in our fleet. | 最多 狄安娜知道我们舰队中赛昂人的身份 |
[20:00] | And at best, they know a way to Earth. | 而且最多 他们知道一条通往地球的路 |
[20:05] | So you’re not denying you’d keep the way to Earth to yourself if you could. | 那么你没有否认 你会尽全力向别人隐瞒通往地球的道路 |
[20:09] | I’m not saying that’s true. | 我没说那是对的 |
[20:11] | I will say that if the Cylons had the option, | 我会说,如果赛昂有的选择 |
[20:14] | that’s exactly, exactly what they would do. | 他们绝对,绝对将会这么做 |
[20:21] | No, I don’t think so. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[20:23] | Not the Sharons, the Eights. | 莎伦们,八号们不会 |
[20:27] | Captain, | 上尉 |
[20:29] | you are not married to the entire production line. | 你并没有与一整条生产线结婚 |
[20:33] | I cannot afford to be sentimental right now, | 我现在不能够感情用事 |
[20:37] | and I cannot afford you to be sentimental, either. | 我也不允许你感情用事 |
[20:40] | If you can’t do this job, find me someone who can. | 如果你不能完成这个工作,给我找个可以的 |
[20:46] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[20:52] | I think we’re there. | 我想我们到了 |
[21:00] | Something’s going on. | 发生什么事了 |
[21:02] | Another Baseship, unscheduled. | 另一艘母舰 是计划外的 |
[21:04] | CAVIL: You’ve gotta speak to the Twos and Sixes and Eights | 你必须和二号,六号,八号们谈谈 |
[21:06] | and tell them they’ve gone too far. | 告诉他们,他们做得太过火了 |
[21:09] | No. | 不 |
[21:11] | Why don’t you ask about the Final Five? | 为什么你没有问起最终五人? |
[21:14] | You never ask about them. | 你从没问起过他们 |
[21:15] | That’s because I don’t believe we’re meant to know them. | 那是因为我认为我们不该知道 |
[21:18] | Well, I’ll tell you. I will tell you. I’ll start shouting out their names. | 那好,我要告诉你 我要告诉你 我要大声喊出他们的名字 |
[21:24] | Why do you risk it? | 为什么要冒这个险? |
[21:25] | Are you going to help end this war or are you useless? | 你是打算帮助结束这场战争呢,还是打算无所作为? |
[21:29] | Twenty-five Heavy Raiders just launched from the new arrival, heading our way. | 25架重型突袭机刚刚从那艘母舰起飞 朝我们驶来 |
[21:38] | Come on, let’s get this carpool started. | 拜托,让我们快点开始这次拖车行动吧 |
[21:55] | Now! | 现在! |
[21:56] | Cut the frakking cable now, you frakking bastard! | 马上切断该死的缆绳,你他妈的孽种! |
[22:14] | The inhibition’s been lifted. | 禁制已经取消 |
[22:18] | I sense it. | 我感觉到了 |
[22:19] | BOOMER: It’s the rebel Baseship. | 是那艘叛变的母舰 |
[22:22] | I think they’re gonna attack. They’re gonna blow the hub. | 我想他们是打算进攻 他们想要炸掉枢纽 |
[22:25] | That would be mass murder. | 那将是个大屠杀 |
[22:28] | Death would be permanent for all of us. They’ve gone insane. | 对我们所有人来说死亡将会是永久的 他们肯定是疯了 |
[22:32] | Permanent death? | 永久死亡? |
[22:35] | Well, that makes this all the more meaningful. | 很好,那将会使这一切变得更加意味深长 |
[23:04] | REDWING: Helo, we’ve blown their FTL. That hub’s not going anywhere. | 西洛,我们已经炸掉了超光速引擎 枢纽哪也去不了了 |
[23:07] | Okay, take us down. | 好的 带我们进去 |
[23:21] | Well, he’s your God, as well. | 其实他也是你的神 |
[23:23] | And God doesn’t want any of his creations to be slaves. | 而神不会让他任何的创作物变成奴隶 |
[23:31] | Not that you’re a slave, exactly. | 奴隶 的确如此 |
[23:55] | Go. | 走 |
[24:19] | This place is gonna go. Grab her. | 我们必须马上离开,带她走 |
[24:21] | Run! | 跑! |
[24:29] | Hardball, Pike. I’m hit. | 硬球 是派克 我被击中 |
[24:31] | My attitude control is down, and I can’t even program any frakking ordnance. | 我的战机姿态控制失灵了 我他妈的甚至无法启用任何武器 |
[24:36] | Pike, Hardball. Man, don’t jump. You’ll never make it to Galactica. | 派克,我是硬球,伙计别跳跃 你没办法回到卡拉狄加的 |
[24:40] | You know how many jumps that is? | 你知道回到那需要跳跃多少次吗? |
[24:42] | I’m out of here. Okay, I’m jumping back home. | 我必须离开这儿,不行了,我得跳跃回去 |
[25:09] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[25:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧,我们走吧 |
[25:19] | Go! | 走! |
[25:30] | There was this dog, see, and the master had placed a bit of food | 就像是有一条狗,这样,他的主人 |
[25:34] | on the edge of its snout. | 把一些食物放到它的嘴边 |
[25:36] | And the dog had to wait until he was told he could eat it. | 而这只狗必须等到主人的许可才可以开始吃 |
[25:42] | I know. Pathetic. Pathetic, isn’t it? | 我知道这挺可怜 很可怜,是不是? |
[26:52] | Put him over there. Wait. | 扶他过来这边 等等 |
[26:56] | Easy, Smith. Easy, easy. | 轻点,慢点 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:03] | Find out what’s going on! | 去看看到底发生什么事了 |
[27:04] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[27:10] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好了 |
[27:11] | Thank you, thank you. Good. | 谢谢,谢谢 好了 |
[27:14] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢,谢谢 |
[27:18] | Okay, wait. | 嗯,等一下 |
[27:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:30] | You have this… | 你的… |
[27:32] | You have this big hole in your hide, as Cottle would say. | 你的臭皮囊上有个大洞,科特尔会这么说 |
[27:35] | Okay. All right. You can put your hand there. | 好了 差不多了… |
[27:39] | I’m gonna do this again. Thank you. | 我得再来一次 谢谢 |
[27:41] | It’s the least I can do. | 我就只能做这么多了 |
[27:43] | I think you’re gonna live, as usual. | 我想你会跟往常一样活下来的 |
[27:46] | You know something? | 你知道吗? |
[27:48] | What? You’re very pretty. | 什么? 你很漂亮 |
[27:54] | Yeah, that morpha worked fast. | 看来吗啡的药效很快 |
[27:56] | Still. | 尽管如此 |
[28:00] | Do you know why I’m so serene right now? | 你知道为什么我现在还能这么平静吗? |
[28:02] | You’re doped out of your mind? | 你脑袋被摔懵了吧? |
[28:05] | Because I know God. | 因为我了解神 |
[28:08] | You need God, Laura. | 你需要神,劳拉 |
[28:10] | Really, you’d be a different woman. | 真的,你是个与众不同的女人 |
[28:13] | I know God. | 我了解神 |
[28:15] | Therefore, I know myself. | 因此,我了解我自己 |
[28:19] | Truth is, | 事实是… |
[28:22] | I was harboring the most awful, desperate guilt. | 我曾身陷最为可怕而绝望的内疚之中 |
[28:28] | A heavy, dark, | 一股沉重隐晦 |
[28:31] | unimaginable, | 无法想象的 |
[28:33] | soul-breaking guilt. | 痛彻心扉的内疚 |
[28:42] | Now it’s gone. | 现在已经不见了 |
[28:43] | Now it’s gone. It’s been transformed into… | 已经过去了… 已经转变为… |
[28:49] | I have been transformed. | 我已经被转变 |
[28:52] | What was your guilt about? | 你到底犯下什么罪行? |
[28:55] | I have no guilt. | 我没有犯下罪行 |
[28:58] | What was your guilt about? | 你到底犯下什么罪行? |
[29:08] | I gave the access codes to the Cylons. | 我把访问密码给了赛昂人 |
[29:12] | They wiped out most of humanity. | 他们几乎把所有人类都消灭了 |
[29:20] | Of course, I didn’t know that’s what I was doing at the time exactly, | 当然,那时我并不清楚,我所做的会有什么后果 |
[29:23] | but that’s what I did. | 但当时我确实这么做了 |
[29:24] | And when I realized what I had done, the magnitude, | 而当我意识到以后,那巨大的(负罪感)… |
[29:31] | in that moment, I was saved. | 在那一刻… 我被救赎 |
[29:34] | I was loved by God. | 我被神所眷顾 |
[29:39] | Looking back, | 现在回想… |
[29:42] | I think I was rewarded. | 我想这是给予我的奖赏 |
[29:47] | Rewarded. | 奖赏? |
[29:50] | Pythia talks about the flood that wiped out most of humanity. | 皮提亚曾说起过那场毁灭大部分人类的洪水 |
[29:56] | Nobody blames the flood. | 没有人责怪那场洪水 |
[29:59] | A flood is a force of nature. | 洪水是自然的力量 |
[30:02] | Through the flood, mankind is rejuvenated, born again. | 洪水过后,人类才得以复始,得以重生 |
[30:09] | I was another flood, you see. | 我就是另一场洪水,知道吗? |
[30:14] | I blamed myself. I blamed myself. | 我责怪我自己,我责怪我自己 |
[30:18] | But God made the man that made that choice. | 但神决定了那个做出选择的人 |
[30:24] | God made us all perfect. | 神完美地创造了所有的我们 |
[30:28] | And in that thought, | 这样看的话… |
[30:31] | all my guilt flies away, | 我所有的罪行都飘逝而去 |
[30:35] | flies away like a bird. | 象鸟儿一样飞走了 |
[30:40] | I can give you that peace, Laura, that freedom. | 我可以给予你那份平静,劳拉,那份自由 |
[30:45] | Pray with me. | 和我一起祈祷吧 |
[30:47] | Pray with me. | 和我一起祈祷吧 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:26] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干什么? 你在干什么? |
[31:29] | It’s all right. You’re fine. | 没事的,你会好起来的 |
[31:36] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这样对待我 |
[31:37] | Don’t do this to me, please. | 别这样对待我,求你了 |
[32:02] | HELO ON RADIO: We have D’Anna on board. We are clear of the hub. | 狄安娜已登船,我们已经离开枢纽 |
[32:04] | Commence nuclear strike. | 可以进行着手核攻击 |
[32:09] | Repeat, nuclear strike is a go. | 我重复,核弹攻击可以开始 |
[32:40] | And with a whimper, every Cylon in the universe begins to die. | 随着一声呜咽,宇宙里的所有赛昂人开始走向死亡 |
[32:45] | NO. 8: Yes, that’s right. | 是的,没错 |
[32:47] | And it’s a good thing, D’Anna, | 这是件好事,狄安娜 |
[32:50] | because now there’s no difference. | 因为从现在开始(人和赛昂)没有差别了 |
[32:54] | We can all start trusting each other. | 我们大家可以开始相互信任了 |
[33:07] | Don’t do this to me. | 别这样对待我 |
[33:09] | Don’t… Don’t do this to me. | 别…别这样对待我 |
[33:14] | Don’t do this to me, please. | 别这样对待我,求你了 |
[33:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:25] | No. | 不 |
[33:32] | I’m not saying Baltar’s done more good than harm in the universe. | 我并不是说波尔塔在世间做好事多过于做坏事 |
[33:36] | He hasn’t. | 他没有 |
[33:37] | The thing is, the harder it is to recognize someone’s right to draw breath, | 其实是越难以理解 一个人拥有继续呼吸的权利 |
[33:41] | the more crucial it is. | 它就越关键 |
[33:44] | If humanity is going to prove itself worthy of surviving, | 人类要是真想证明自己是值得活下去的 |
[33:47] | it can’t do it on a case-by-case basis. | 它不能在这种冤冤相报的基础上实现 |
[33:52] | A bad man feels his death just as keenly as a good man. | 坏人跟好人一样,能敏锐地感觉到自己的死亡 |
[33:57] | ROSLIN: What do you want from me here? | 你带我来这里干嘛? |
[34:00] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[34:02] | Just love someone. | 去爱一个人吧 |
[34:06] | Love. | 爱 |
[34:30] | You go. | 你走了 |
[34:34] | You go. | 你走了 |
[34:37] | You go to your rest now. | 现在你就好好睡吧 |
[34:42] | I’m not gonna be selfish anymore. | 我不会再自私了 |
[34:47] | You go. | 你走了 |
[34:50] | Rest. | 睡着了 |
[35:34] | No. | 别 |
[35:40] | No, please, no. | 别…求你了,别 |
[35:50] | Stop bleeding. | 要止住血 |
[35:52] | Stop the bleeding. Stop the bleeding. | 要止住血,要止住血 |
[35:57] | Okay, good. Don’t go. | 好了 就这样 别死 |
[36:01] | NO. 8: All right, we’ve gotta get D’Anna to the control room. | 现在,我们得把狄安娜带到控制室 |
[36:04] | No, that’s not the plan. | 不,计划不是这样的 |
[36:07] | What? What plan? | 什么?什么计划? |
[36:09] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[36:15] | Please don’t go, Gaius. | 求你了,别死,盖尤斯 |
[36:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:21] | I don’t know how… All right, put it in. | 我不知道该怎么… 就这样,插进去 |
[36:25] | I have to take her directly to the President. No one else. | 我必须直接带她去见总统,不见其他人 |
[36:28] | No, that wasn’t the deal. | 原来不是这么商定的 |
[36:29] | I’m just doing what she told me to do, okay? | 我只是在做她命令我做的事,懂吗? |
[36:34] | Double dealing. | 两面派 |
[36:36] | It’s very human. You never got that, Eight. | 这很有人性,你不会明白的,八号 |
[36:41] | No more. | 别再流了 |
[36:42] | No more, don’t go. | 不要,别死 |
[36:46] | Please don’t die. | 千万别死啊 |
[36:52] | Live, please. Don’t go. | 活下来 求你了 别死 |
[37:00] | I’m not saying I agree. I’m saying it’s my orders. | 这不代表我赞同她 我得说,我受命如此 |
[37:09] | So I pretty much just made a prize fool of myself, didn’t I? | 这么说我几乎,只是被人当猴耍了,是不是? |
[37:17] | Trust. | 信任 |
[37:18] | D’ANNA: Can we go find the President now? | 我们可以去见总统了吗? |
[37:41] | Gaius? | 盖尤斯? |
[37:50] | Gaius, it’s me. | 盖尤斯,是我 |
[37:56] | The hub’s been destroyed. | 枢纽已被摧毁 |
[37:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:02] | Don’t let anyone in here, whatever it takes. | 不惜任何代价,别让其他人进来 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | He’s injured, but I think he’s going to survive. | 他受伤了,不过我想他会活下来的 |
[38:17] | I think it’s gonna be a long time jumping back. | 我想,一路跳跃回去需要不少时间吧 |
[38:23] | I’ve got time. | 我有的是时间 |
[38:27] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[38:29] | Well, you went to a lot of trouble to bring me here, | 你花了这么多功夫把我带到这里 |
[38:32] | deceiving your so-called allies. | 欺骗你那所谓的盟友 |
[38:38] | I suppose you’ve got some questions for me. | 我想你一定有不少问题要问我 |
[38:41] | Yes, I do. | 是的,的确有 |
[38:42] | I’d like to talk about the five Cylons in my fleet. | 我想和你谈谈在我舰队中的最终五人 |
[38:47] | So you know about the Final Five. | 这么说你知道最终五人的事? |
[38:50] | I know they’re supposed to know the way to Earth. | 我知道他们可能认识地球的路 |
[38:55] | But you don’t know that you’re one of them? | 但你却不知道你是其中之一? |
[39:07] | Your face! | 你那表情 |
[39:09] | It’s ridiculous! | 太可笑了! |
[39:11] | No, look, I’m not giving you any names. | 不,听着,在我觉得自己是安全的之前 |
[39:13] | Not until I feel like I’m safe. | 我是不会告诉你他们的名字的 |
[39:16] | ‘Cause information is all I got, sweetie. | 因为情报就是我的唯一筹码,小甜心 |
[39:21] | I’m mortal now. | 现在我只是个凡人 |
[39:24] | In fact, I’m the only Three in the whole darn universe, | 事实上,我是世上仅存的唯一一个三号 |
[39:28] | so I gotta worry about protecting myself. | 所以我必须很警惕地保护自己 |
[39:31] | I’ll tell you who the Final Five are when you take me back to your fleet. | 你带我回到你的舰队以后 我就会告诉你最终五人都有谁 |
[39:38] | And by the way, Laura, I would’ve said the same thing | 顺便告诉你,劳拉 |
[39:42] | if you’d have met me with a whole lot of Cylons, | 就算你和一群赛昂人一起见我,我也说同样的话 |
[39:45] | ’cause I don’t trust anyone right now. | 因为现在任何人我都不信任 |
[39:48] | So all this deception, complete waste of time. | 所以这一切的诡计 完全是浪费时间 |
[39:59] | HYBRID: To remove the pump with the attached hose and wiring, | 移除泵以及附带的管线 |
[40:01] | simultaneously release the three tangs | 同时释放三个柄脚将泵连同管线一起 |
[40:03] | while pulling the pump out of the retainer along with the line and wiring. | 从固定器中移除 |
[40:14] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[40:18] | Did I? | 有吗? |
[40:20] | I thought I was earning humanity’s right to survive. | 我以为我正在积攒人类值得生存下去的权利 |
[40:25] | It’s not a vending machine, Laura. | 不! 这并不是自动贩卖机,劳拉 |
[40:27] | You don’t save a life, | 你不可以救了一条生命, |
[40:28] | and then cue the celestial trumpets, “Here’s the way to Earth. “ | 而后用高音喇叭大喊”这儿有条通往地球的路” |
[40:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:33] | Jump! | 跳跃! |
[40:37] | Disorienting, isn’t it? | 很让人迷惑,是不是? |
[40:39] | All these little limping steps back. | 所有这些蹒跚小步变得毫无意义 |
[40:42] | I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[40:45] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[40:47] | Every jump brings us a little bit closer to home. | 每一次的跳跃都让我们离家更近一点 |
[40:51] | Galactica. | 卡拉狄加 |
[40:55] | My home. | 我的家 |
[41:03] | Maybe there’s something there for me. | 可能有什么东西在那等着我呢? |
[41:07] | Maybe even closer. | 可能甚至更近了… |
[42:29] | Missed you. | 想你 |
[42:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:02] | About time. | 终于说了 |