时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ADAMA: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:06] | ROSLIN: Hera! | 赫拉 |
[00:07] | Were you with us a moment ago? | 刚才你和我们在一起? |
[00:09] | In the lobby of the opera house? | 在歌剧院大厅? |
[00:11] | I don’t know. I was there, too. And so was Hera. | 不知道 我也在 还有赫拉 |
[00:17] | If that’s me lying there, then what am I? | 如果躺在那儿的是我 那我算什么? |
[00:19] | BALTAR: She took these from her own mortal remains. | 她从她自己的死尸上拽下来的这些 |
[00:21] | The blood on these dog tags is a 100% proof-positive match | 这些狗牌上的血百分之百吻合 |
[00:27] | for one Kara Thrace. | 于卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[00:31] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[00:35] | BOOMER: We tried hooking him up to the main power grid, | 我们试着把他和主电网联结起来 |
[00:38] | thought it might reset his neural net. | 认为这样也许可以重启他的神经网络 |
[00:40] | This has been happening all over the ship. | 这发生在船上的每一个角落 |
[00:42] | Power surges, temperature fluctuations. | 电力波动 温度变化 |
[00:44] | And now you’re telling me it’s been him all along? | 现在你告诉我这一直是他在捣鬼? |
[00:48] | That for me? | 这是给我的吗? |
[00:49] | STARBUCK: Hera wrote the notes to a song that | 赫拉画了一串音符 |
[00:51] | my father used to play to me when I was a child. | 那是我在孩提时 父亲曾给我弹奏的曲子 |
[00:54] | The same song that led us to Earth. | 也正是这首曲子带着我们去了地球 |
[00:57] | There’s a pattern that I can’t see. | 有种我看不见的模式 |
[00:59] | But I think that you can. | 但我认为你能看到 |
[01:01] | So we are going to pick it apart until we figure it out. | 所以我们得逐个分析直到求得答案 |
[01:05] | That’s impossible. Somebody saw her. | 这不可能 肯定有人看见她的 |
[01:07] | What the hell is going on up there? | 上面发生什么了? |
[01:08] | WOMAN: Boomer took Hera. Just walked right out of the daycare. | 布玛尔带走了赫拉 大摇大摆地走出了日托所 |
[01:14] | CAVIL: Job well done. You go get some rest. | 干的好 去歇会吧 |
[01:17] | Don’t worry. We’ll take good care of her. | 别担心 我们会照顾好她 |
[01:20] | HERA: Boomer. No. Boomer. | 布玛尔!不 布玛尔! |
[01:22] | If Cavil’s plan all along was to steal Hera so he could study her, | 如果卡维尔的计划一直是 偷取赫拉并研究她 |
[01:25] | he’ll take her to the colony. | 那他们一定会带她去殖民地 |
[01:27] | It’s where we and the Centurions went after the first war. | 那是第一次战争后 我们和赛昂武士们所去的地方 |
[01:36] | We’re abandoning ship, Tigh. | 我们要弃船了 泰 |
[01:38] | Put out the orders. I want the crew | 下令让所有机组人员 |
[01:40] | to start stripping down Galactica. | 撤离卡拉狄加 |
[01:42] | Pack in all the weapons and gear. | 带上所有的武器及装备 |
[01:44] | Let’s start off-loading civilians by tomorrow. | 我想明天开始撤离平民 |
[01:47] | Full crews and ordinances transferred by the end of the week. | 所有机组人员 在这周末之前转移 |
[01:51] | To Galactica, best ship in the fleet. | 敬卡拉狄加 舰队最伟大的飞船 |
[01:54] | To Galactica. | 敬卡拉狄加 |
[03:23] | I’ve commanded two Battlestars | 我已经领导过两艘太空堡垒 |
[03:25] | and three escorts before that. | 之前还有三艘护卫舰 |
[03:27] | Come on, Bill. Don’t be like that. | 得了 比尔 别这样 |
[03:29] | There’s nothing to get all upset about. | 没什么可不安的 |
[03:31] | Billions of cubits worth of equipment entrusted to me, | 价值数十亿的装备由我照料着 |
[03:33] | not to mention thousands of lives. | 更别提还有上千条性命 |
[03:35] | It’s one hour of your life. | 这只是你生命中的一个小时 |
[03:38] | Look, sometimes there are things you just gotta do, all right? | 听着 有时候总有些事你不得不去做 明白吗? |
[04:01] | Do you always drink and drive? | 你总是边喝边开车吗? |
[04:06] | I drink. He drives. | 我喝酒 他开车 |
[04:10] | You like having things done for you, don’t you? | 你喜欢一切都为你准备妥当 是吗? |
[04:14] | It certainly beats having to do them for yourself. | 当然比自己亲自动手好 |
[04:20] | Don’t you? | 你不是么? |
[04:22] | No, I prefer not to rely on others as much as possible. | 不 我更喜欢尽量不依赖别人 |
[04:27] | Less chance of being let down that way. | 那样可以尽可能地减少失望 |
[04:37] | Well, since you’ve allowed yourself | 那既然这个晚上 |
[04:38] | to be in my capable hands for this evening, | 你将自己交予我的手中 |
[04:44] | here’s hoping I won’t let you down. | 希望我不会让你失望 |
[04:48] | I’ll drink to that, Doctor. | 我为此干杯 博士 |
[04:57] | You can… You can call me Gaius, actually. If you want. | 你可以…嗯 你可以叫我盖尤斯 如果你愿意的话 |
[05:05] | This is crazy, but I’ve actually forgotten your name. | 这真荒唐 事实上我都忘了你的名字 |
[05:21] | Hello? Yes, it is. | 你好 是的 这… |
[05:25] | Hello. How are you? | 哦 你好 一切都好? |
[05:27] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[05:33] | Oh, my Gods. When was this? | 哦 我的天 什么时候? |
[05:37] | Well, listen, just… I’m so sorry. | 嗯 我非常抱歉 |
[05:40] | If you just wait there, and I’ll be around as soon as I can… | 如果你能在那儿等会儿的话 我会尽量马上赶到 |
[05:45] | No, please. You have to wait. You have to… You can’t… | 不 请你等等 你得…你不能去见… |
[05:50] | You will wait there, or I’ll sue you for abandonment. | 你得在那儿等着 不然我要以遗弃罪起诉你 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I will. | 是的 我会的 |
[05:56] | Well, I don’t know how long it’s going to take. Just wait. | 呃 我也不知道要多久 你等着就行 |
[06:00] | I’m coming. I’m coming right now. | 我就来 我马上就来 |
[06:03] | Give our love to Sidney. | 替我向西德尼问好! |
[06:04] | WOMAN: I will. Goodbye. | 我会的!再见 |
[06:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:14] | That was a great shower. | 真是一次开心的送礼会 |
[06:18] | Oh, my Gods. | 哦 我的天呀 |
[06:20] | That was amazing. I’m just gonna clean up a little bit here. | 真是太棒了 不过这儿得收拾一下了 |
[06:24] | Okay, Laura, no cleaning. | 不不 劳拉 别收拾 |
[06:26] | Just a little. No, this is the last bottle, | 就稍微收拾下 不 这是最后一瓶了 |
[06:29] | and you and I have to share it. | 你和我得分了它 |
[06:30] | You promised me we’d finish all the champagne. | 你答应过我 我们要喝完所有的香槟 |
[06:31] | All right. Oh, boy, we drank a lot. | 好吧 哦哟 我们可喝了不少 |
[06:34] | Well, they did. They did. | 是他们喝的 的确 |
[06:36] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[06:38] | No. Pregnant girls only get gifts. | 不行 怀孕的女孩只能收礼物 |
[06:41] | Just a sip. | 就一小口 |
[06:42] | A sip? Just a sip. | 一小口? 就一小口 |
[06:44] | All right. Just one. Little. | 好吧 就一点 |
[06:46] | Little. | 一点点 |
[06:47] | Go ahead. Stop! | 喝吧 停! |
[06:49] | Enough. | 够了 |
[06:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 老天 |
[06:54] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:56] | That was lovely, Laura. Thank you. | 真是很温馨 劳拉 谢谢你 |
[06:59] | Well, it’s the least I could do for my little sister. | 为我的小妹妹做这么些 完全不在话下 |
[07:03] | Hey, I thought I was your little sister. | 喂 我以为我是你的小妹妹 |
[07:08] | Okay, you are my really little sister. | 好吧 你是我真正的小妹妹 |
[07:15] | Oh, boy. | 哎呦呦 |
[07:19] | How about that woman with Mrs. Anderson? | 和安德森夫人在一起的那个女的怎么样? |
[07:23] | Why did she bring those? | 她为什么带那些来? |
[07:25] | What was that? | 她是谁? |
[07:26] | I don’t know, but, you know, there’s always one. | 我不知道 不过你也知道 总有这么个人 |
[07:42] | Frak me. He’s early. | 糟糕 他来早了 |
[07:45] | Just a second! | 稍等! |
[07:51] | Coming! | 来了! |
[07:58] | Hi, I’m… You must be… | 你好 你想必是… |
[07:59] | Lee, yeah. | 李 是的 |
[08:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry. I’m Kara. Come on in. | 真是抱歉 我是卡拉 进来呀 |
[08:06] | That’s very nice. You didn’t have to do that. | 你真体贴 不用这么客气的 |
[08:08] | I’ll take those. Put them in some water. | 我来拿吧 把它们放水里 |
[08:11] | Zak! | 扎克! |
[08:14] | APOLLO: Nice place. | 不错的地方 |
[08:15] | It’s a rattrap, but the rent’s cheap. | 破地方 但是租金便宜 |
[08:18] | No, it’s… | 不啊 它… |
[08:20] | It’s got real charm. | 它让人感觉很好 |
[08:22] | And you’re a terrible liar. We should play cards. | 你真是个拙劣的撒谎者 我们应该一起玩牌哦 |
[08:25] | I hold my own. | 我会守住的 |
[08:27] | I’m sure you do. Zak! | 我相信你会的.扎克! |
[08:29] | You just get uglier every day. Hey, there he is. | 你真是越来越丑了 嘿 在这儿呢 |
[08:32] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[08:35] | I see you’ve met my better half, | 我想你已经见过了我的另一半了 |
[08:37] | and this one’s mine. Keep your hands off. | 她是我的 你可别抢啊 |
[08:39] | And a girlfriend stealer for a brother. Nice! | 能抢兄弟的女朋友 有两下子嘛 |
[08:41] | Never stole his girlfriend. Mmm-hmm. | 从没抢他的女朋友 是吗? |
[08:43] | Really bad liar right here. | 拙劣的撒谎者 站在你的面前 |
[08:45] | Yeah, no, we figured that out already. | 是的 这一点我们早就达成共识了 |
[08:48] | Zak, get the drinks. | 扎克 去拿喝的 |
[08:51] | Dinner’s almost ready. Yes, sir. | 晚饭快准备好了 是 长官 |
[08:55] | I don’t know what to say. I’m sure it was a mistake. | 我不知道该说什么 这一定是个误会 |
[08:57] | Nothing in my contract about being stabbed with a steak knife. | 我的合同可没写着我得被切肉刀给捅了 |
[09:00] | She been stealing. She been stealing while I’ve been sleeping. | 她在偷东西 她在我睡觉的时候偷东西 |
[09:04] | No one is stealing from you, Dad, all right? | 没人偷你的东西 爸 明白不?! |
[09:06] | Now you just shut up. You’re in enough trouble already. | 你赶紧闭嘴 你惹的麻烦够多的了 |
[09:09] | I’m out of here. You’re lucky I don’t call the cops. | 我要走了 我没叫警察算你运气好 |
[09:11] | Yes. Yes, we are, Nurse Barbara. | 是 是的 芭芭拉护士 |
[09:13] | Thank you. Now, listen, I’ll pay you double, triple. | 谢谢 你听着 我付你双倍的钱 三倍 |
[09:17] | I thought I asked you to wait in the car. | 我记得我叫你在车里等着 |
[09:18] | This be the new one you be banging, eh? | 这是你新泡上的吗 嗯? |
[09:20] | None of your bloody business. Nurse Barbara, please. I’ve got 500 cubits, 1,000. | 完全不关你的事 芭芭拉护士 别走啊 我给你500块 1000 |
[09:24] | 1,000 frakking cubits for you to stay the night! | 他妈的1000块让你留一晚上! |
[09:27] | Please! I’ll take all the knives away! | 求你了!我会把所有的刀都拿走! |
[09:28] | He’ll be on liquid diet forever. | 今后只让他吃液态食物! |
[09:30] | Just spend one frakking night! | 就待他妈的一晚上! |
[09:32] | How about you, love? | 那么你呢 亲爱的? |
[09:34] | Bet you charge a lot more than that, eh? | 花在你身上的肯定更多 嗯? |
[09:36] | Shut your filthy mouth. Stop being so disgusting. | 闭上你肮脏的嘴 别再这么恶心了 |
[09:39] | This is your father, Gaius. Not that you’d ever know it. | 这是你的父亲 盖尤斯 并不是你所了解的那样 |
[09:42] | You see, Gaius is ashamed of his family. I need this. | 瞧 盖尤斯为他的家庭感到羞耻 我需要… |
[09:45] | I need this like a frakking hole in the head. Even his accent. | 我真他妈需要间歇性失忆一下 他改变他的口音 |
[09:47] | Stupid bastard actually changed his accent. Would you believe that? | 这蠢蛋竟然改变了自己的口音 你能相信吗? |
[09:50] | That is the third nurse in a row now, Dad. | 这已经是连续第三个护士了 老爸 |
[09:54] | The third nurse. | 第三个护士了 |
[09:58] | Do you have any idea how much this is costing me? | 你知不知道这得花多少钱? |
[10:00] | How much it costs, that’s all he cares about now. | 花多少钱.这就是他眼下关心的 |
[10:05] | Not the way he was brought up, I can tell you. | 他小时候 可不是这样教他的 我可以告诉你 |
[10:07] | But he don’t like to think about that. | 但是他不愿意去回想过去 |
[10:09] | No, he don’t like to think about living on a farm | 不 他不愿去回想住在一个农场里 |
[10:13] | and doing a day’s honest, hard work. | 干一天苦活的日子 |
[10:14] | All right. All right. All right. | 好了 好了 好了! |
[10:15] | Enough! Enough! Shut up! Shut up right now! | 够了!够了!闭嘴! 马上闭嘴! |
[10:18] | I won’t stand here one moment longer | 我不愿在这里多站一刻 |
[10:20] | and listen to your ridiculous working-class-hero rant. | 来听你那荒唐的劳动阶级英雄的激昂演说 |
[10:23] | Look at you! Look at your shirt that I bought you. | 看看你! 看看我给你买的衬衣 |
[10:26] | How you dribble and treat these things. | 你是怎么流着口水对待这些东西的 |
[10:28] | I’ll break it down for you, Dad! | 我不会再给你买了 爸! |
[10:30] | You’re an obnoxious, spiteful, cantankerous old git, | 你真是个讨厌的 可恶的 扭曲的老饭桶 |
[10:34] | and you’re frakking lucky you’re not living on the frakking street! | 你丫真他妈幸运 没他妈睡在大街上! |
[10:37] | Big man cursing his father. | 大人物诅咒他的父亲喽 |
[10:40] | Makes you feel important, don’t it? | 让你感觉自己很重要 不是吗? |
[10:45] | Gaius, maybe we should… Maybe you should’ve stayed in the car, | 盖尤斯 也许我们该… 也许你应该待在车里 |
[10:47] | which is what I asked you to do. | 就像我跟你说的那样 |
[10:50] | I’m afraid that I’m going to have to ask you to leave now. | 恐怕我现在得让你走了 |
[10:53] | I’m sure that the driver can see you to your home. | 我相信司机会负责送你回家 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna spend the rest of this lovely evening with my dad. | 我将陪我老爸一起度过 这个美妙夜晚的剩余时刻 |
[11:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:30] | I’m Officer Stephanie and this is Officer Shawn | 我是斯蒂芬尼警官 这是肖恩警官 |
[11:32] | with the Caprica City Police. | 来自卡布里卡市警局 |
[11:33] | Are you Laura Roslin? | 你是劳拉·罗丝琳吗? |
[11:37] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[11:38] | We need to speak with you. | 我们有话对你说 |
[11:40] | May we come inside? Yes, please do. | 我们能进去吗? 当然 请进 |
[12:05] | We’re so sorry. We have to inform you | 很抱歉 我们不得不通知您 |
[12:07] | there’s been a terrible accident. | 昨晚后半夜 发生了一场严重车祸 |
[12:09] | Late last night, your sisters and your father were all killed. | 你的姐妹们和你的父亲都丧生了 |
[12:13] | We weren’t able to verify the identity | 我们直到几小时前 |
[12:17] | of the bodies until a few hours ago. | 才确认了尸体的身份 |
[12:19] | The driver of the other vehicle is in stable condition, | 另一辆车的司机情况稳定 |
[12:24] | and preliminary tests indicate he was intoxicated | 初步检查表明他当时喝醉了 |
[12:28] | when he sideswiped the car with your father and your sisters. | 擦边撞上了那辆载着你父亲和你妹妹们的车 |
[12:34] | Thank you. Please show yourselves out. | 谢谢你们 请出去吧 |
[12:36] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 我们为你的损失深感遗憾 |
[14:04] | I don’t know. I don’t know what she’s doing. | 我不知道.我不知道她在干嘛 |
[15:08] | I think she wants us to cut the pain medication. | 不想她希望我们停止止疼药用量 |
[15:10] | I don’t think she knows what she wants. | 我不认为她知道自己想要什么 |
[15:17] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[15:23] | Okay, go ahead and shut it off. | 好吧 去停了它 |
[15:36] | There’s only so much of Galactica to go around. | 整个卡拉狄加就只有这么些东西可以分配 |
[15:37] | You’d think we were retiring 10 Battlestars. | 你以为我们有十艘太空堡垒要退役啊? |
[15:39] | Excuse me, Mr. President, sir. One second. | 对不起 总统先生 长官 等下 |
[15:41] | Tell the captains they are padding their requests. | 告诉船长们 他们就知道乱提要求 |
[15:44] | Send it back. Sir, if you have a minute. | 就这样回复 长官 占用您一分钟 |
[15:46] | Just one second. | 就一小会 |
[15:49] | Yes, Specialist, what is it? | 好的 技师 什么事? |
[15:51] | I know this is not your problem, sir, | 我知道这不归你管 长官 |
[15:53] | but they want us to tear the mag cellerators from the launch tubes. | 但他们要我们把磁力弹射器从发射管道拆下来 |
[15:56] | Well, the civilian ships can use them as auto-loaders. | 平民船只可以把它们当自动装卸机来用 |
[15:59] | Sir, it’s like we’re tearing the old girl’s heart out. | 长官 这简直就是要我们把这个老姑娘的心挖出来啊 |
[16:02] | A Battlestar’s whole purpose is to launch Vipers. | 一艘太空堡垒的全部作用就是发射蝮蛇机啊 |
[16:05] | I kind of know how you feel. Part of my heart’s here, too. | 我明白你的感受 毕竟我也曾是这里的一员 |
[16:11] | Tell you what, make the cellerators | 告诉你…让你的人 |
[16:13] | the last thing your men take out. | 最后才把磁力弹射器拆下来 |
[16:16] | Then turn out the lights and let the old girl die in peace. | 然后把灯都关掉 让这老姑娘走得安详点 |
[16:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:08] | PAULLA: Well, after the blast, everyone else’s numbers are down, | 在爆炸过后 其他人的支持者都变少了 |
[17:11] | which gives us solid majority | 这就让我们占了舰队中 |
[17:13] | on over half the civilian ships in the fleet. | 半数平民船上的绝对多数票 |
[17:16] | I mean, no one else comes even close | 我是说 其他人根本无法 |
[17:17] | to having that kind of political power. | 拥有这样的政治影响力 |
[17:20] | Our time is here, Gaius. | 我们的时机到了 盖尤斯 |
[17:23] | She’s right, Gaius. The end times are approaching. | 她是对的 盖尤斯 终结之时即将来临 |
[17:27] | Humanity’s final chapter is about to be written, | 人类最后的篇章就要被撰写 |
[17:30] | and you… You will be its author. | 而你…将是它的作者 |
[17:35] | Gaius, did you hear me? This is it. | 盖尤斯 你听见了吗? 现在是关键时刻 |
[17:40] | This is it, Gaius. | 就是现在 盖尤斯 |
[17:53] | There’s never enough, you know. | 永远也无法满足 |
[17:58] | Never enough money, fame… | 金钱 权势 |
[18:03] | Women. | 女人 |
[18:08] | The more you want, the more you need, the more you want. | 要的越多 需求就更多 |
[18:11] | There’s always a hunger for | 对更多金钱 权势的渴望 |
[18:14] | more money, greater fame… | 总是无法满足 |
[18:19] | Different women. | 不一样的女人 |
[18:22] | Oh, yeah? It’s a tragedy, your life. | 哦 是吗 你的生命真可悲 |
[18:25] | The point I’m trying to make, Calvin, | 卡维尔 我在证明一点 |
[18:27] | the point you’re missing, | 证明你迷失了方向 |
[18:30] | is that there’s a certain futility | 这是否毫无价值呢 |
[18:33] | in centering one’s entire life | 回首某人的一生 |
[18:36] | around trying to satisfy appetites | 只是为了满足自己的私欲 |
[18:38] | that can truly never be sated. | 永远无法满足的私语 |
[18:46] | So, if you could do your life over, | 那么 如果可以重新来过 |
[18:51] | what would you change? | 你会作何改变呢 |
[19:42] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[19:44] | As I was saying, | 就像我说的 |
[19:46] | the old man intends to fly the last Viper off ship himself. | 老头子打算亲自驾驶 最后一架蝮蛇离舰 |
[19:49] | Tell the deck gang to leave one launch tube intact, | 告诉甲板上的小子们 留一个完整的发射管道 |
[19:52] | set to remote pilot launch. Yes, sir. | 设置为飞行员遥控弹射 是 长官 |
[19:59] | You’ll never make admiral like that. | 你永远也别想把上将弄成那样 |
[20:46] | Eat it. | 吃了它 |
[20:49] | You haven’t eaten in days. | 你几天没吃东西了 |
[20:51] | You have to eat it now, all. | 你得立刻把这全吃了 |
[20:53] | No! | 不! |
[21:01] | You’re in big trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[21:14] | So, you wonder how to prevent gimbal lock | 你想知道怎么防止平衡环 |
[21:17] | in a turn, lateral turn, of greater than 6 G’s. | 在六倍以上重力下转动时被锁住 |
[21:22] | It’s quite easy, actually. You just weld | 其实很简单 只需要把子端 |
[21:24] | this baby at the T-joint at the medial axis… | 焊在中轴的丁字接头上 |
[21:32] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[21:35] | Wait, wait, wait… | 等等 |
[21:39] | We can get in a lot of trouble. | 我们要有大麻烦了 |
[21:42] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在干嘛? |
[21:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:47] | As long as you know! | 和你一样清楚 |
[21:52] | They’re all the same, Karl. | 她们都一样 卡尔 |
[21:55] | No, they’re different. | 不 她们是不一样的 |
[21:59] | You know they’re different. | 你知道她们是不同的 |
[22:01] | How you felt about Boomer, that was different. | 就像你对布玛尔的感觉 那是不一样的 |
[22:04] | That’s why you did what you did. | 那就是你这样做的原因 |
[22:07] | I did what I did because I’m a frakking idiot. | 我的所作所为 只因为我他妈是个白痴 |
[22:11] | A 2,000-year-oId idiot who cannot learn the simplest lesson. | 一个两千岁的老白痴 连最简单的教训都没有吸取 |
[22:14] | Machines are not people. | 机器不是人 |
[22:17] | They’re just machines. | 它们就只是机器而已 |
[22:19] | My wife, Athena, | 我的妻子 雅典娜 |
[22:23] | is a person. She’s a blow-up doll, Karl. They all are. | 是个人 她只是个充气娃娃 卡尔 她们都是 |
[22:27] | Athena, Sharon, Boomer. Call them what you will. They’re all the same. | 雅典娜 莎伦 布玛尔 随你怎么叫 她们都一样 |
[22:31] | They’re all the same, because we made them the same. | 她们都一样 因为我们把她们造得一样 |
[22:39] | Don’t blame yourself, but you can’t trust them. | 别怪自己 但是你不能信任她们 |
[22:42] | You can’t trust any of them. | 你不能相信她们中的任何一个 |
[22:55] | Frak. You didn’t hear that, all right? Let me help you. | 靠! 你当没听到是吗? 让我来帮你 |
[23:05] | These are… | 这些是… |
[23:07] | Pilots from the memorial wall. | 纪念墙上的飞行员们 |
[23:08] | We wanted to take them with us, you know, | 我们想带他们一起走 你知道 |
[23:09] | so we wouldn’t leave them behind with the others. | 这样我们就不会留下他们跟其他人一起 |
[23:11] | The others? Lot of photos still down there. | 其他人? 还有很多照片留在那儿 |
[23:13] | Nobody knows who they are anymore. | 再没有人知道他们是谁了 |
[23:15] | Probably friends and relatives of people on Galactica | 也许是一直以来死在路上的 |
[23:19] | who died somewhere along the way. | 卡拉狄加乘员的朋友或者亲戚 |
[23:22] | Admiral? | 上将 |
[23:25] | As you were. | 忙你的吧 |
[24:52] | BALTAR: Bear it in mind? | 会留意的? |
[24:54] | Well, when will you bear it in mind? | 那你什么时候才会留意? |
[24:55] | You haven’t even listened to my proposal. | 你压根就没有听我的提议 |
[24:57] | I’m not even saying it’ll necessarily be me. | 我甚至没有说那人一定得是我 |
[25:00] | My people deserve a voice in the government. | 我们的人应该在政府里拥有发言权 |
[25:02] | Now, I’m literally talking about the lives | 现在 我很认真地和你讨论 |
[25:04] | and well-being of thousands of people in the fleet. | 这舰队中数千人的性命和福祉 |
[25:07] | Is that what you were thinking about | 当你说出星芭的秘密的时候 |
[25:08] | when you outted Starbuck’s secret? | 你脑子里面想的是这些? |
[25:10] | The well-being of thousands of people? | 数千人民的福祉? |
[25:12] | Or the political gain of Gaius Baltar, again? | 还是又想到了盖尤斯·波塔尔能捞到的政治利益? |
[25:17] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这个吗? |
[25:20] | Does everything have to be reduced to | 是不是一切都要为你对 |
[25:22] | your personal feelings about Kara Thrace? | 卡拉·瑟瑞斯的个人情感让路? |
[25:25] | Listen to me, Mr. Adama. | 听我说 阿达玛先生 |
[25:29] | Lee. | 李 |
[25:31] | I’m asking to have a genuine conversation. | 我只要求一次真诚的谈话 |
[25:35] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:43] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[25:47] | I’ll be back in five minutes. | 我过五分钟就回来 |
[25:48] | Five minutes inside. | 五分钟之内 |
[25:50] | And you think there’s some kind of meaning in these musical notes? | 而你觉得在这些音符中 包含着别的什么意思? |
[25:56] | I don’t know. I’m just groping, mostly, | 我不知道 我多半只是暗中摸索 |
[25:58] | looking for patterns, trying to see what comes to me. | 寻找模式 想弄明白我身上发生了什么 |
[26:00] | I thought that if I assigned numbers to the notes… | 我想如果把数字与音符对应… |
[26:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:18] | What Baltar said the other day, is it the truth? | 波塔尔那天说的是事实吗? |
[26:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:31] | I found my body, and I burned it on Earth. | 在地球上 我找到了我的尸体 然后烧了它 |
[26:38] | I don’t know what I am. | 我不知道我是什么 |
[26:49] | I have to ask him a question. | 我要问他一个问题 |
[26:51] | Do you know how to plug him in? | 你知道怎么给他接上电源吗? |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[26:58] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:00] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[27:03] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[27:06] | Don’t forget it. | 别忘了 |
[27:24] | REPORTER: You’re on pace to land in the hall of fame someday, | 你正在逐步迈入名人堂 |
[27:27] | but you still haven’t won a championship, | 但是你仍然没有赢过一次冠军 |
[27:29] | and now the C-Bucks are in a rebuilding year. | 而现在cbucs正处于脱胎换骨的一年 |
[27:32] | If you don’t get to hoist the cup before you retire, | 如果在退役前你没能举起奖杯 |
[27:35] | will you consider your career to be incomplete? | 你会觉得自己的生涯是不圆满的吗? |
[27:40] | Well, right now, I’m just focused on getting stronger | 恩 目前我正在致力于变得更强 |
[27:43] | and helping out the team any way I can. | 并且尽我所能来帮助球队 |
[27:47] | Um… | 呃 |
[27:50] | I… | 我… |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 对… |
[27:54] | Hmm. | 哼… |
[27:58] | Look, you want to know the truth? | 想听真话吗? |
[28:03] | I don’t really care about the stats or the cup | 我并不十分关心职业统计或者奖杯 |
[28:07] | or the trophy, or anything like that. | 战利品或是其他此类的东西 |
[28:09] | In fact, even the games aren’t that important to me, not really. | 嗯 实际上 甚至于比赛对我来说也不重要 |
[28:13] | What matters to me is the perfect throw, okay? | 对我来说 重要是完美的投掷 知道吗? |
[28:19] | Making the perfect catch, the perfect step and block, | 来一次完美的接球 完美的步法和拦截 |
[28:25] | it’s perfection. That’s what it’s about. | 力求完美 那才是重要的 |
[28:29] | It’s about those moments when you… | 那些瞬间 当你… |
[28:34] | When you can feel the perfection of creation, | 当你能感觉到万物的完美 |
[28:40] | the beauty of physics, the wonder of mathematics. You know, the elation | 那物理之完美 数学的奇妙 你知道 那种… |
[28:46] | of action and reaction, | 作用和反作用的高涨热情 |
[28:49] | and that is the kind of perfection | 那种完美 |
[28:50] | that I want to be connected to. | 是我所追求的 |
[28:53] | Spins and turns. Angles and curves. | 自旋与转动 角度和弧线 |
[28:55] | The shape of dreams half-remembered. | 依稀记得的梦的轮廓 |
[28:58] | Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection. | 逃脱地球的阴沉束缚去触摸完美的面容 |
[29:01] | A perfect face. Perfect lace. | 完美的面容 完美地交织 |
[29:03] | Find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace. End of line. | 为卡拉·瑟瑞斯的末途找到一个完美世界 行终止 |
[29:08] | He says a lot of things. | 他说了很多东西 |
[29:10] | Go ahead. Ask your question. | 来吧 问你的问题 |
[29:15] | You ask him. | 你来问他 |
[29:29] | Let’s forget for one moment that you’re the son of the admiral… | 撇开你是上将的儿子这个事实不说… |
[29:31] | Shut the frak up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[29:33] | Get to the frakking point. You got five minutes. Speak. | 说就说他妈重点 你有五分钟 讲 |
[29:36] | Galactica has been more than our guardian. | 卡拉狄加已不仅仅是我们的守护神 |
[29:40] | She’s literally a vessel into which we have poured | 严格说来我们简直是倾注了 |
[29:42] | all of our hopes and dreams, | 所有的希望和梦想在她身上 |
[29:44] | and when she’s gone, when we can no longer derive the security | 而如果她没了 我们就再也不能透过窗户望见… |
[29:49] | from looking out a window and seeing her massive bulk gliding by, | 她巨大的身躯游曳在旁 求得安全感 |
[29:52] | then this life will be over | 这种生活将要结束了 |
[29:55] | and a new life will have begun, | 而一种新的生活将要开始 |
[29:58] | a new life that requires a new way of thinking. | 新的生活需要有新的思维方式 |
[30:02] | Now, I am willing to do anything, | 目前 我愿意做任何事… |
[30:06] | anything I can to make this new life a good one. | 任何我能做到的事来让这种新生活变得美好 |
[30:11] | All I am asking is that my people | 我所要求的只是我们的人 |
[30:14] | have a voice in the government. | 在政府里拥有发言权 |
[30:17] | I represent thousands of people. | 我代表数以千计的人 |
[30:19] | They deserve to be enfranchised | 他们理应跟其他任何人一样 |
[30:21] | just as much as anyone else. | 拥有选举权 |
[30:23] | I’m not talking about myself. | 我不是在说我自己 |
[30:24] | This is not for me personally. | 这不是为了我个人 |
[30:27] | Come on, Lee. It makes sense. | 是吧 李 这说得过去吧 |
[30:33] | You know it’s the right thing to do. | 你知道这么做是对的 |
[30:38] | What I know | 我所知的是 |
[30:41] | is that in all the years that I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you make | 这么些年来 打从我认识你 我就从来没看到你 |
[30:44] | one truly selfless act. | 做过什么真正无私的举动 |
[30:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | Never seen you do something | 从没看到你做过哪件事 |
[30:48] | that didn’t, on some level, serve the greater needs | 不是在某种程度上服务于你 |
[30:51] | of Gaius frakking Baltar. | 盖尤斯·妈的波塔尔的一己私利 |
[30:52] | So, no, I won’t take your hand. | 所以 不 我不会接受你 |
[30:55] | And I won’t bring you or any representative | 我不会让你或来自你的运动的任何代表 |
[30:58] | from your movement into the government. | 进入政府 |
[31:00] | Right. So, that’s what it boils down to. | 好吧 那么 嗯 归结起来就是这样 |
[31:04] | My people can’t get representation | 我的人不能获得代表权 |
[31:07] | because I personally haven’t passed | 是因为我个人没能通过 |
[31:09] | Lee Adama’s selfless altruism test. | 李·阿达玛的无私利他主义的考验 |
[31:11] | I haven’t been a goody-goody and worn a badge of honor. | 我之前没有做个好好先生 然后获得个荣誉勋章 |
[31:13] | I don’t think you’ve passed Gaius Baltar’s test. | 我想你没有通过的是盖尤斯·波塔尔的考验 |
[31:17] | Go ahead, look me in the eye and tell me about the time | 继续啊.看着我的眼睛 然后告诉我 |
[31:19] | that you made a truly heroic act of conscience | 你什么时候做过真正发自良心的英雄行为 |
[31:22] | which helped you not even in the slightest. | 而对自己一丁点好处也没有的 |
[31:25] | Tell me! I’ll even believe you. | 告诉我呀!你说的出我就信 |
[31:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:35] | I wouldn’t trust me, either. | 我自己也信不过自己 |
[31:51] | APOLLO: Holy frak. | 我靠 |
[32:00] | I dare you. I double-dog dare you. | 谅你不敢 我打赌你不敢 |
[32:19] | Get out of here! Come on! Come on. | 快出去!滚!滚! |
[32:23] | Come on. | 出去! |
[32:25] | Come on! | 出去! |
[32:29] | Attaboy. Attaboy! | 好啊 好样的! |
[32:34] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[32:42] | Stupid frakking bird. | 笨死的呆鸟 |
[33:23] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家听我说几句 |
[33:32] | I’m sure you’re all aware | 我想大家都知道 |
[33:34] | that a child was abducted from this ship recently. | 最近有个孩子从这艘船上被绑走 |
[33:37] | I thought that a rescue mission was impractical. | 我原以为营救行动不切实际 |
[33:43] | Well, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[33:44] | He didn’t say where he got the information, | 他没说从哪得来的消息 |
[33:46] | but Starbuck was there, so I bet he talked to Anders. | 但星芭也在场 所以 我敢说他跟安德斯谈过 |
[33:50] | Yeah. I know. Pretty freaky. | 是的 我知道 怪怪的 |
[33:53] | He thought that a rescue mission | 他原以为救援行动不切实际 |
[33:54] | was impractical because he didn’t know | 是因为他不知道她被囚禁在哪儿 |
[33:56] | where she was being held. But that’s changed now, I guess, | 但现在情况变了 我猜 |
[33:59] | because he does know where she’s being held. | 是因为他知道了她被关在哪儿 |
[34:03] | Of course, knowing where the colony is is not nearly the same thing | 当然 知道殖民地在哪儿 |
[34:05] | as being able to actually get her out. | 远不等于真的能救她出来 |
[34:08] | This is insane. You know that, right? | 这是疯了 你明白的 对吧? |
[34:11] | What I know is that Hera has some meaning | 我所知道的是 赫拉的意义 |
[34:12] | that transcends the here and now. | 已经超乎此时此刻 |
[34:14] | She is meant to fulfill a role, just as we were. | 她注定要完成一项使命 像我们一样 |
[34:17] | So we’re going, the five of us. | 所以我们要去 我们五个 |
[34:19] | Oh, you’re making decisions for all of us now. | 哦 你现在替我们所有人做主了 |
[34:22] | You’ll go, Tory. | 你会去的 托莉 |
[34:23] | Truth is, you never could be alone. | 事实上 你总不能落单 |
[34:26] | Yeah, the mission is to be strictly volunteer only. | 是的 这个任务将严格按照自愿原则 |
[34:30] | Any man or woman over the age of 15. | 任何年满15岁的男女 |
[34:33] | And the Admiral also wants any former colonial officer or crewman | 上将也打算接收任何前殖民地政府官员 |
[34:37] | incarcerated after the recent mutiny. | 和近期兵变后被关押的船员 |
[34:41] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. | 对 对 就这样 |
[34:45] | Everyone has to make their own choice, | 每个人都要做出自己的选择 |
[34:47] | and they have to do it in person. | 他们必须亲自做出选择 |
[34:49] | The old man is waiting on the hangar deck. | 老头子在机库甲板等着 |
[34:52] | Set in-port watch until you get back. | 安排停港值守 直到你们回来 |
[34:54] | Watch-keepers report to the admiral’s quarters | 值守人员可到上将办公室报到 |
[34:57] | to declare yourselves in person. | 亲自陈述自己的选择 |
[35:01] | Move. | 行动 |
[35:03] | You know what you’re gonna do? | 你知道自己打算怎么做吗? |
[35:04] | Not exactly. | 不太知道 |
[35:06] | Well, take your time. | 嗯 别着急 |
[35:08] | It takes approximately four minutes to get down there. | 走去那里大概得花四分钟 |
[35:12] | It’s really happening. | 真的发生了 |
[35:15] | We’re going after her. | 我们要去救她了 |
[35:18] | Or what’s left of her. | 或是去取她所剩下的 |
[35:21] | Cavil’s probably had her sliced and diced | 卡维尔可能已经将她切成片切成块 |
[35:23] | and cut up into 1,000 specimens… | 切碎成一千份样品… |
[35:24] | Stop it. Just stop it, okay? | 别说了!别再说了 好吗? |
[35:28] | She’s still alive, and she’s still out there, and we’re gonna get her, | 她还活着 她还好好的在那儿 而我们会救回她 |
[35:32] | and everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[35:35] | It’s not gonna be all right, Karl. | 不会好了 卡尔 |
[35:39] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[35:43] | You’re wrong. | 你是错的 |
[35:50] | Dots. Lots and lots and lots of dots. | 点 许多许多许多的点 |
[35:56] | She’s clearly very gifted. | 显然她非常有天赋 |
[35:57] | SIMON: She hasn’t eaten in days. | 她好几天没吃东西了 |
[35:59] | I think we should begin intravenous nutritional supplements | 我想我们该开始静脉注射营养品 |
[36:01] | to build up her strength before we begin testing. | 以在我们开始测试之前 保持她的体力 |
[36:04] | She wants her mother. | 她要她妈妈 |
[36:05] | Well, she can’t have her mother, now, can she? | 她现在不能去找妈妈 不是吗? |
[36:08] | I’m sorry. I forgot to sound all soppy and soft | 喔 我很抱歉 我忘记了在谈到孩子时 |
[36:12] | when speaking of the child. She is a child, a frightened one. | 应该温柔而饱含关爱 她是个孩子 吓坏了的孩子 |
[36:16] | She’s a half-human, half-machine object of curiosity | 她是个让人好奇的半人半机器物件 |
[36:19] | that holds the key to our continued existence | 在她遗传密码的某处藏着 |
[36:21] | somewhere in her genetic code. | 我们种族得以继续存在的关键 |
[36:24] | So let’s get a tube in her and get her ready. | 那我们就她输液 让她准备好 |
[36:44] | Just don’t get us bounced out of here, all right? | 别把我们弹出去 好吗 |
[36:47] | Galactica’s the end of the line for pilot teams. | 卡拉狄加是飞行队的最终归宿 |
[36:48] | We get kicked out of here, we’re boots on the ground from now on. | 我们被踢出这里 从此就只能呆在地面了 |
[36:51] | I know. I know it’s crazy. | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[36:56] | I should stop. | 我该停下来 |
[36:58] | I should stop, yes. I will, I will. | 我该停下来 是啊 我会的 |
[37:01] | But you can’t stop, right? | 但你没法停下来 对吗 |
[37:03] | Right. I just feel so alive when I’m with him! | 对 我只有和他在一起才意气风发 |
[37:06] | Like the way you’re supposed to always feel but you just never do. | 就像你一直想要追求却又从未去做的感觉 |
[37:09] | Yeah, I know what that’s like. | 我明白 |
[37:28] | ROSLIN: I know it’s been three months. I know that. | 我知道这都有三个月了 我知道的 |
[37:32] | I do too go out. I do. | 我也有出去走走 我有 |
[37:36] | I do. | 真的 |
[37:38] | Uh-uh. | 呃 |
[37:40] | No. | 不 |
[37:41] | Uh-uh. | 呃 |
[37:43] | No, I’m not joining Adar’s presidential campaign. | 不 我不打算加入埃达的总统竞选 |
[37:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:50] | Because I don’t like politics to begin with, | 因为我首先就不喜欢政治 |
[37:51] | and a national campaign is just so blah. | 而且一个全民竞选实在是太… |
[37:56] | Oh, Gods. You are relentless. | 噢 天哪 你真无情 |
[38:01] | Okay, okay. I’ll make a deal. | 好吧 好吧 我们说好了 |
[38:05] | I’ll go on the date if you’ll stop bugging me about this campaign. | 只要你不再拿竞选的事来烦我 我就会去约会 |
[38:14] | How young is he? | 他有多年轻啊? |
[38:19] | I know. Okay. I made a deal. | 我知道 好 说好了 |
[38:23] | What’s Mr. Perfect’s name? | 这完美先生叫什么名字? |
[38:26] | Sean. I like that name. Sean what? | 肖恩 我喜欢这个名字 肖恩什么? |
[38:30] | Sean Ellison? Sounds familiar. | 肖恩·阿利森? 听起来耳熟 |
[38:34] | Okay. All right. Bye. | 好的 行 再见 |
[39:03] | No one should feel obligated to join this mission in any way! | 任何人都无需觉得有义务 参加此次任务! |
[39:11] | This is a decision I have made for myself. | 这是我为我自己做下的决定 |
[39:18] | If it turns out that there are not enough personnel | 要是最终没有足够的人员 |
[39:23] | to crew Galactica, | 来驾驶卡拉狄加 |
[39:27] | I will lead a Raptor assault with anyone who is willing to join me. | 我将会指挥一个猛禽突袭队带上任何愿意加入我的人 |
[39:38] | Let there be no illusions! | 大家都不要存在幻想! |
[39:40] | This is likely to be a one-way trip. | 这很可能是一条不归路 |
[39:45] | So don’t volunteer out of sentiment or emotion. | 所以不要出于怜悯或一时冲动而志愿报名 |
[39:55] | There is a line running down this deck. | 甲板上有条线 |
[40:05] | Volunteers, move to the starboard side! | 志愿者 站到右舷这边! |
[40:10] | Everyone else to the port. | 其他所有人到左舷 |
[40:47] | ADAMA: Make your choice. | 做出你们的选择 |
[41:09] | Doc. | 医生 |
[41:13] | The Fleet can’t afford to lose a doctor. | 我们承受不起失去一名医生 |
[41:16] | Go on back, Sherman, and thank you. | 回去吧 谢尔曼 谢谢你 |
[41:34] | Like you got something better to do. | 还有其他更好的事可做吗? |
[42:09] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 借过 谢谢 |
[42:24] | You didn’t think you were gonna take off without me, Admiral, did you? | 你不会想扔下我就起飞吧 上将? |
[42:29] | It never crossed my mind, Madam President. | 从未有过这个念头 总统女士 |
[43:02] | Jump complete. Frak! | 跳跃完成 靠! |
[43:05] | Plot us a way the hell back out of here. | 找一条航线离开这鬼地方 |
[43:08] | Right. You got it. | 马上就好 |
[43:09] | Figures that a brain-damaged Cylon would send us hunting | 恐怕只有那个脑残的赛昂 |
[43:11] | in the middle of an asteroid field. | 才会派我们到小行星带中来侦察 |
[43:12] | The more things change, the more they stay the same. | 万变不离其宗 |
[43:15] | You got a recon mission where someone needs | 瞧 这个侦察任务要让人做饵 |
[43:16] | to hang their ass over the edge | 晾着小命等人上钩 |
[43:18] | and wait for a bite, send Racetrack and Skulls. | 不如派赛道和头骨来 |
[43:20] | Well, beats sitting in a cell. | 那也好过被关在牢里 |
[43:22] | SKULLS: Long-range dradis just picked something up. | 远程雷达刚刚探测到某些东西 |
[43:24] | Holy frak, we’re right on top of a singularity. | 我的天 我们在一个奇点的正上方 |
[43:27] | A black hole? Where away? | 一个黑洞? 哪个方位? |
[43:30] | 7-3-8 carom 8-8-2. We’re already sliding toward it. | 738 定位882.我们已经在滑向它了 |
[43:40] | Spin up the FTL. We’re getting out of here. | 启动超光速引擎 我们离开这儿 |
[43:45] | Frak me. | 噢 撞鬼了 |
[43:46] | What? | 什么? |
[43:47] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信这个的 |
[43:51] | STARBUCK: Based on the coordinates we got from Sam, | 根据我们从山姆那得到的坐标 |
[43:53] | we have determined that the Cylon colony is located here. | 我们断定那个赛昂殖民地就位于此处 |
[43:55] | It’s within our jump range, but there’s a sizable catch. | 在我们的跳跃范围内 但有个不小的麻烦 |
[43:58] | It’s located within an accretion disk of a naked singularity. | 它位于一个不断扩大的裸奇点范围里 |
[44:02] | It’s a strategically-sound position. | 战略上来说这是个可靠的位置 |
[44:04] | The colony’s bound within the gravity well of the black hole, | 殖民地在黑洞的引力范围内 |
[44:07] | but maintains a stable orbit. | 但刚好能维持稳定的轨道 |
[44:08] | How do we get in there? Look at all the crap | 我们怎么才能到那儿? |
[44:10] | floating around in that current. | 看看那乱流中漂浮的垃圾东西 |
[44:12] | STARBUCK: There is no way to navigate that current. | 根本没办法在乱流里面驾驶飞船 |
[44:13] | The tidal stresses are too strong. | 潮汐应力实在太大了 |
[44:15] | It would rip the ship apart before we got within 10 SU. | 进去后十秒钟内就会把飞船给撕裂 |
[44:17] | But there is one safe jump spot. | 但是有一个安全的跳跃点 |
[44:19] | It’s where they bring their baseships in and out. | 就是他们的基地之星进出的地方 |
[44:20] | We got lucky. Two baseships jumped in and out | 我们很幸运 侦察猛禽机拍照片的时候 |
[44:23] | while the Raptor was taking pictures. | 刚好有两艘基地之星在那里进出 |
[44:25] | This right here is our only parking spot. | 这里就是我们唯一的停泊场所 |
[44:28] | TIGH: That’s right on top of the frakking thing. | 那可就在那鬼东西的正上方 |
[44:30] | APOLLO: Less than one click, by our estimates. | 据我们估计 距离小于一公里 |
[44:32] | One click? | 一公里? |
[44:33] | Point-blank range. | 近程射击范围内 我敢打赌 |
[44:34] | And you can bet that they will have every gun in that colony | 他们肯定会把那殖民地上的每一门炮 |
[44:38] | pointed at that parking spot of yours. | 对准你那个停泊点 |
[44:40] | That’s what I’d do. | 要是我也会那么做 |
[44:42] | Leave only one way in and out, | 只留下一条路进出 |
[44:44] | then make it impossible to get past the gates. | 要混进去就非常困难 |
[44:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:59] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开始干活吧 |
[45:20] | 40? I’ve never paid more than 30 on Picon. | 40?我在派康从来没花超过30的! |
[45:24] | This ain’t Picon. | 这儿不是派康 |
[45:26] | All right, you got me there. | 好吧 你得逞了 |
[45:28] | This ain’t Picon. All right, 40. | 这儿不是派康 好吧 40 |
[45:31] | Show him a good time. | 给他好好秀一把! |
[45:33] | I don’t want a lap dance, okay? | 我不想要贴身舞 明白么? |
[45:36] | Try it! You’ll like it. | 试试嘛! 你会喜欢的! |
[45:39] | Keep the 40, he deserves it. Thank you. | 40你拿去吧 反正花他的 谢谢 |
[45:44] | So, are you gonna take the job or not? | 那么 你要接下那工作吗? |
[45:46] | Maybe I should just do it. | 也许我应该去做 |
[45:49] | Letting my pride get in the way. | 我有些碍于面子了 |
[45:51] | Now you’re talking. | 终于开口了 |
[45:53] | I mean, who cares? It’s one hour of your time, | 谁会在意呢? 这只是你生命中的一小时 |
[45:56] | and then you have a whole new life, | 然后你就能有全新的生活 |
[45:58] | a life without midnight watches or drills or Fleet politics | 新生活里不用夜间值班 不用军事训练 不用管舰队政务 |
[46:05] | or the inspections or any of that crap. | 还有视察之类的垃圾事 |
[46:09] | Life! You could be here every night. | 生活! 你每晚都能来这儿! |
[46:14] | He won’t be here every night. | 他不会每晚都来的 |
[46:16] | Can hardly get him here once. | 能拽他来一次就不错了 |
[46:20] | To retirement? | 为退役干杯? |
[46:22] | What do you say? | 你说呢? |
[46:28] | To retirement. | 为退役干杯! |
[46:29] | ELLEN: Yeah! Yes! | 耶! 对咧! |
[46:47] | You’re fired up. | 你热情四溢 |
[46:49] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你无法视而不见 |
[46:52] | Help me up, boys. Help me up. | 扶我起来 小伙子们 |
[47:02] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[47:07] | Look at that. | 看那边 |
[47:09] | She’s the finest kind, my Ellen, the finest kind. | 她是最棒的 艾伦 最棒的 |
[47:19] | If you don’t participate in the political conversation, | 如果你不参加政治讨论 |
[47:21] | then you are giving up your voice. | 就等于放弃了你的发言权 |
[47:22] | You’re giving up your right to have a say | 你就放弃了在我们的 |
[47:24] | in the way that our society is run. | 社会发展过程中的一个表决权 |
[47:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[47:29] | You’ve really bought into all that crap, haven’t you? | 你还真沉醉于这些鬼东西里了 是吗? |
[47:31] | I do, proudly. | 当然 我为此骄傲 |
[47:34] | And so have you, by the way. Yeah. Really? | 话说 你也应该这样 哦 是吗? |
[47:36] | ‘Cause that’s what the uniform stands for. It’s what we train to defend. | 因为那正是这身制服所代表的 我们受训也是为了维护它 |
[47:39] | Oh, you didn’t. It’s true. | 哦 你不会吧 真的! |
[47:41] | No, no, no, no. That’s sad. That’s sad. Yes! | 不 不 不 不 这好悲哀 真悲哀. |
[47:43] | It’s cute, but it’s sad. | 很可爱 但很悲哀 |
[47:44] | Let me guess, he’s going on about voting | 让我猜猜 他又在谈论投票以及… |
[47:46] | and its importance to a democratic way of life again. | 民主生活方式的重要性了吧 |
[47:49] | So, you were listening. | 这么说你有在听喽 |
[47:50] | You didn’t tell me that your brother’s an idealistic dreamer. | 你没告诉过我 你哥哥是个理想主义的幻想家 |
[47:53] | Dreamer? The sad truth is, he’s not. | 幻想家 真悲哀 事实上 他不是 |
[47:57] | Beneath that romantic exterior | 在那浪漫的外表下 |
[47:59] | lies the heart of a true cynic. | 隐藏着一颗愤世嫉俗的心 |
[48:01] | Really? This is going to be fascinating. Things are looking up. | 是吗? 讨论在升级嘛 会很有意思的 |
[48:04] | Yeah, it’s one of the many, many, many reasons | 是啊 这是许多许多许多原因之一 |
[48:07] | that him and Dad aren’t on speaking terms anymore. | 使得他和老爸再也不说话了 |
[48:10] | Oh, come on. Family angst and drama. I love it. | 哦 家庭纠纷 我爱听 |
[48:12] | Come on, boys, let’s open up some old wounds. | 来吧 伙计们 让我们来揭开些旧伤疤 |
[48:15] | No, let’s not. ZAK: Dad believes in the system, | 别 别这样 父亲相信制度 |
[48:18] | believes in the uniform, believes in something greater than himself. | 相信这身制服 相信一些比他自己更伟大的东西 |
[48:20] | Correction. Dad believes in himself, | 纠正下 父亲相信他自己 |
[48:23] | his uniform, his system, his way of life, | 他自己的制服 他的制度 他的生活方式 |
[48:25] | and if you’re not with him in that tiny little bubble, | 如果你不和他一起呆在那个微小的幻想里 |
[48:27] | then you might as well not exist. | 他会当你从来没存在过 |
[48:29] | If you hate him so much, why’d you follow in his footsteps? | 如果你这么恨他 为什么还追随他的脚步? |
[48:33] | Touché. STARBUCK: | 喔 说得好! |
[48:40] | Service gave me four years of college. | 军队供我上四年大学 |
[48:42] | I gave the service four years in return. | 我服役四年作为回报 |
[48:44] | Simple as that. See? A cynic. | 就那样简单 看见没? 愤世嫉俗 |
[48:47] | Right through to that big empty space that used to hold his heart. | 根植在他曾满怀情感的空荡内心 |
[48:52] | Honey, I think I’m starting to like your brother. | 亲爱的 我觉得我开始喜欢你哥哥了 |
[48:57] | ROSLIN: You must be Sean. | 你一定是肖恩 |
[48:59] | Yeah, I must be. | 是 我肯定是了 |
[49:02] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[49:04] | I’ll take these. They’re beautiful. Thank you. You’re welcome. | 我来拿这些吧 很漂亮 谢谢你 不客气 |
[49:07] | Do you like white wine? I do. | 来点白葡萄酒吗? 好的 |
[49:11] | Kind of awkward, huh? | 有点奇怪 是吗? |
[49:14] | Blind date and all? | 和没见过面的人约会 |
[49:15] | No, it’s not, really. | 不 不完全是 |
[49:17] | It’s just that I have this feeling that I know you. | 我只是…有种感觉 觉得我认识你 |
[49:21] | Oh? Mmm-hmm. | 哦? 嗯哼 |
[49:23] | Really? Mmm-hmm. | 真的吗? 嗯 |
[49:26] | There you go, Sean. | 给你 肖恩 |
[49:28] | Thank you. Welcome. | 谢谢 不客气 |
[49:37] | So, wait a minute. | 哦 等一下 |
[49:43] | You were one of my students. | 你是我的学生 |
[49:49] | Yeah, guilty as charged. | 是的 罪名成立 |
[49:52] | I mean, as soon as Marcy mentioned your name I knew, | 我是说 玛西一提你的名字我就知道了 |
[49:56] | but I didn’t want to tell her. | 但是我不想告诉她 |
[49:58] | And you knew I was old enough to be your… | 你知道我大到足够做你的… |
[50:00] | Teacher? Yeah. | 老师?是的 |
[50:03] | But I graduated some time ago. | 但是我早些时候已经毕业了 |
[50:15] | Should I go? Did I say you should go? | 我该走吗? 我说你该走了吗? |
[50:18] | I didn’t say you should go. | 我没说要你走 |
[50:28] | The night’s young. Apparently, so are you. Let’s see what happens. | 今夜刚刚开始 显然你也是 让我们看看会发生什么 |
[50:37] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[50:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:45] | You wouldn’t do it. | 你不会那么做的 |
[50:48] | For that kind of money? Gods damn right I would. | 为了那些钱? 你还真说对了 我会去 |
[50:52] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[50:55] | Look me in the eye and tell me that you’d do it, | 看着我的眼睛 告诉你会去做 |
[50:58] | that you’d do it for a civilian desk job. | 说你会为一份平民文职而这么做 |
[51:03] | I want to hear it come out of your mouth. Say it! | 我想听你亲口说出来 说啊! |
[51:14] | I frakking knew it. | 我就他妈的知道 |
[51:22] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[51:28] | APOLLO:Come on, soldier. | 加油 士兵 |
[51:29] | I love you guys. Yeah. | 伙计们 我爱你们 |
[51:31] | You guys are my family. | 因为你们是我的家人 |
[51:36] | Oh, my Gods. Oh, my Gods. Come on. | 哦 天哪.哦 天哪 哦哟 |
[51:39] | I love you, brother. Come on, big boy. | 我爱你 哥哥 加油 小子 |
[51:42] | Legs. All right. In you go. | 抬腿 好 上来了 |
[51:46] | APOLLO: You want out? Yes. Please. Thank you. | 你想出来吗? 是的 谢谢 |
[51:50] | Well, he never could hold his liquor. | 呃 他…他酒量一向很差 |
[51:54] | Unlike his brother. | 不像他哥哥 |
[51:57] | Hey, I’m still standing. | 喂 我还站得稳 |
[51:59] | Which means it’s time for shots. | 也就是说该来干几杯了 |
[52:13] | Yes! | 对 |
[52:18] | Where is Bill? | 比尔在哪 |
[52:20] | He took a walk. | 他去散步了 |
[52:23] | Look at all my rent money. | 看看我全部的租金 |
[52:26] | I will never have to work again. | 我再也不需要去工作了 |
[52:31] | Tell me again you’re really quitting this time. | 再告诉我一次你这回真的要退休了 |
[52:34] | Well, that depends on the old man. | 这其实要看老头子的意思 |
[52:37] | But you’re older than him, you know. | 可你比他要老多了 |
[52:41] | Saul! | 索尔! |
[52:43] | When are you gonna strap on your own pair | 什么时候你能有自己的主见 |
[52:45] | and stop following him around like some lovesick kid? | 不再跟着他像个无主见的孩子 |
[52:49] | You always have to go one step too far, don’t you, Ellen? | 你总是要得寸进尺 不是吗 艾伦 |
[52:53] | It’s the truth, Saul! You wanna know something? | 没错 索尔 你想知道吗 |
[52:57] | That man has ten times more integrity | 那个男人比我遇到的任何人 |
[52:59] | and guts than anyone I’ve ever met. | 都要更聪明和固执 |
[53:02] | And if that is not worth following, | 如果这样的人不值得跟随 |
[53:04] | then I don’t know what the frak is. | 我他妈也想不到其他什么人了 |
[53:06] | Fine. Go ahead with your real lover. | 好啊 去和你的真爱一起吧 |
[53:09] | You’ll come back to me, Saul, you always do. | 你会回来找我的 索尔 一向如此 |
[54:14] | There’s no need to torture yourself, Gaius. | 没必要折磨自己 盖尤斯 |
[54:17] | Just trust in God’s plan for you. | 相信上帝为你安排的计划就行 |
[54:25] | What is God’s plan for me? | 上帝为我安排的计划是什么呢? |
[54:29] | Well, you’re following it right now. | 恩 你现在正按计划走呢 |
[54:32] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[54:34] | By taking charge of mankind’s remnants | 通过领导幸存的人类 |
[54:38] | and guiding them to their end. | 引导他们走向终点 |
[54:44] | End of what? | 什么的终点? |
[54:46] | PAULLA: Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[54:48] | We’re ready to go. Five seconds, Paulla. | 我们准备好走了 就一会儿 保拉 |
[54:50] | Okay. I’m just… | 好 我只是… |
[55:18] | I’m already taken care of, actually. | 我受到无微不至的呵护 |
[55:20] | I didn’t say it was for you. | 我没说过是为了你 |
[55:27] | A woman of many talents. | 一个多才的女人 |
[55:30] | With a whole bag of tricks. | 诡计多端 |
[55:34] | Right. | 对 |
[55:38] | Are you thirsty before… | 你…呃 你渴不渴… |
[55:46] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿到底是干什么? |
[55:54] | No, I’m sorry, what exactly is… | 不好意思 这到底是… |
[55:57] | What exactly is… | 这到底是… |
[56:00] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[56:02] | Your friend let me in. | 你朋友让我进来的 |
[56:04] | Yeah, I see you’ve poured some ambrosia, thank you, Calvin. | 我看见你倾泻出了些美食 谢谢 卡维尔 |
[56:07] | Should I go? What you should do is go upstairs, | 我是不是该出… 你该做的 就是上楼 |
[56:10] | turn left, hit the bedroom and get ready. | 左转 到卧室里去做好准备 |
[56:21] | Round the mountain we shall go | 我们要环绕着山走 |
[56:25] | We shall go, we shall go | 我们走 |
[56:33] | I think you ought to run along home now, Calvin, don’t you? | 我想你该回家了 卡维尔 不是吗 |
[56:40] | You are in big frakking trouble, you better believe me. | 你真是个大麻烦 你最好相信我 |
[56:42] | You don’t think I’m gonna tell your mom about this? | 你觉得我不会告诉你妈妈吗 |
[56:45] | Total abuse of my respect. | 完全无视我的敬重 |
[56:48] | CAPRICA SIX: It’s very touching. | 真感人啊 |
[56:50] | Befriending the neighbor’s geek son. | 和邻居的怪孩子交朋友 |
[56:59] | BALTAR: You’re intruding in my home. | 你擅自闯入我家 |
[57:01] | He worships you, you know that? | 他崇拜你 知道吗? |
[57:03] | Look, I think it would be a good idea if you left | 我想在我通知当局之前 |
[57:06] | before I inform the authorities. | 你最好离开这里 |
[57:13] | Fine, fine. If that’s the way you want to play it, | 好吧 好吧 如果你要这样玩的话 |
[57:15] | then you see, I’m ringing the police. I’m dialing. | 你看 我会打给警察 我在打了 |
[57:18] | Hello, police department, please. | 喂 请接警察局 |
[57:20] | I found your father a new place to live. | 我给你父亲找了个新地方住 |
[57:21] | Yeah, I’d like to… | 是的 我要报… |
[57:27] | What? | 什么? |
[57:28] | The Regency. Down by the wharf. | 摄政时期风格 就靠着码头 |
[57:31] | Very tony address. | 非常时髦的地段 |
[57:33] | Full-time care, social activities, medical staff. | 专人护理 社交活动 医护人员 |
[57:37] | And the best part, | 而最棒的是… |
[57:39] | they encourage residents to garden and grow their own food. | 他们鼓励居民们自己种植粮食 |
[57:42] | Julius will be a farmer again. | 朱利尔斯又可以当回农民了 |
[57:50] | His things are being moved this very moment by the staff. | 他的东西现在正由专人在搬 |
[57:54] | They’ll be set up in his new room | 它们会在他的新房间里被布置得 |
[57:56] | exactly how he had them in the apartment. | 和他的老公寓里一模一样 |
[57:58] | He loves it. | 他非常喜欢! |
[58:05] | Loves? | 喜欢? |
[58:07] | Once I showed him around the facility. | …在我带他去那里转过之后 |
[58:11] | Your father’s a very complicated man, Gaius, | 你父亲是个很复杂的人 盖尤斯 |
[58:13] | but there’s a few simple things that make him very happy. | 但是有些简单的事 就能让他很开心 |
[58:30] | The last time I saw him, | 我最后一次看到他的时候… |
[58:32] | he seemed happy. | 他看起来很快乐 |
[58:41] | COTTLE: I’m leaving Ishay enough for two more rounds of injections. | 我给伊莎留够了两轮疗程的注射剂 |
[58:44] | That should keep you on your feet for another 48 hours. | 那应该可以让你的病情再稳定48小时 |
[58:48] | Two days. Okay. That should be enough. | 两天 好 那应该够了 |
[58:52] | You’re using up the last little bit of life you got. You realize that, don’t you | 你正在耗尽你最后一丝生命 你知道的吧? |
[58:57] | Yes. You’ve made that clear to me several times. | 是的 你已经明确跟我讲过好几次了 |
[59:01] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[59:02] | Right. That’s it. You’re done. | 好了 弄好了 完事了 |
[59:04] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[59:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[59:10] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[59:11] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是在做分内的事 |
[59:17] | No. | 不 |
[59:20] | You’ve done much more than that. You’ve taken a patient who should’ve died | 你所做的要比那个多的多 你照料着… |
[59:27] | years ago, and you’ve given her a chance, | 一个几年前就该死去的病人 你给了她一个机会 |
[59:30] | despite cancer and the Cylons and her own obstinate nature. | 去抗击癌症 赛昂 还有她自己的倔强脾气 |
[59:35] | And you’ve given me the little time I have left, | 并且你给了我所剩下的那一点点时间 |
[59:40] | and for that, you have my… | 为此 你让我对你… |
[59:46] | My heartfelt gratitude | 心存感激 |
[59:50] | and my thanks. | 和谢意 |
[59:56] | Well, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[59:59] | No, no, don’t, don’t. | 不 不 别 别说什么 |
[1:00:02] | Don’t spoil your image. Just light a cigarette and go and grumble. | 别破坏你的形象 点根烟发你的牢骚去吧 |
[1:00:13] | She’s your patient now, Ishay. | 现在她是你的病人了 伊莎 |
[1:00:19] | Ishay, I can barely see straight. | 伊莎 我我眼睛看不太清楚 |
[1:00:23] | I’m not surprised. | 不足为奇 |
[1:00:24] | You’re so pumped full of drugs you could float off this bed. | 注入了那么多药物 你都快能从床上飘下来了 |
[1:00:29] | Okay. Two days? | 好吧 两天? |
[1:00:33] | All right, two days. | 好吧 两天 |
[1:00:34] | The plan’s just starting to take shape, but one thing’s clear. | 这个计划刚开始成形 但有一点是明确的 |
[1:00:37] | Raptors get the toughest job, as usual. | 像往常那样 猛禽机干最棘手的活 |
[1:00:41] | This will require some special piloting skills, and I mean special, | 这会需要一些特殊的飞行技巧 |
[1:00:45] | threading a needle while you’re on a rollercoaster special. | 像坐在过山车中把线穿进针眼那样特殊 |
[1:00:49] | While it seems a little redundant at this point, | 在这时候说这个有点多余了 |
[1:00:51] | the word’s come down that it’s a volunteer assignment, so… | 上头说这个任务是自愿参加的 所以… |
[1:00:57] | That’s my Raptor wranglers. | 这才是我的猛禽牛仔们 |
[1:00:59] | Always looking for new and interesting ways to get killed. | 总是想找个新颖而又有趣的死法 |
[1:01:05] | I’m not going to lie to you boys. We are thin on intel on this one. | 我没有对你们说大话 伙计们 我们的情报不足 |
[1:01:08] | The Cylons believe that the most logical place for Cavil to have taken the girl | 但是赛昂们相信对卡维尔来说关那个小女孩 |
[1:01:11] | is deep into the interior of the colony. | 最合理的地方就是赛昂殖民地的最内部 |
[1:01:15] | Best guess. Right here. | 最可能的 就是这里 |
[1:01:18] | ADAMA: We’ll be in too close for nukes. Same thing goes for missiles. | 如果使用核武器 我们靠得太近了 导弹也一样 |
[1:01:22] | No, this is going to be strictly a gun battle. | 这将会是一场严格意义上的枪炮战 |
[1:01:23] | Like two old ships on the line, slugging it out at point-blank range. | 就像冲在最前面的两条旧船 近距离射击范围里搏杀 |
[1:01:29] | I want the gun captains to do their job and start firing immediately | 我要炮手们恪守岗位 做到立即开火 |
[1:01:34] | and to continue to fire until they run out of ammo. | 并且持续作战直到弹药耗尽 |
[1:01:36] | Then, I want them to start throwing rocks. | 然后… 我要他们开始扔石头 |
[1:01:43] | They’re gonna have every gun trained | 只要我们跳跃到他们的视线里 |
[1:01:44] | directly on us as soon as we jump in. | 他们会把所有的火力直接对准我们 |
[1:01:46] | If we have any shot at this, | 如果我们要有所行动的话 |
[1:01:48] | we’re gonna have to interrupt their fire control systems. | 我们就必须要侵入到他们的火力控制系统中去 |
[1:01:50] | And just how the hell is Sam supposed to help with that? | 那山姆到底要怎样才能做到? |
[1:01:53] | If we can plug him into Galactica’s dradis, | 如果我们能把他接入卡拉狄加的雷达 |
[1:01:55] | FTL and C3 systems, | 超光速引擎和指挥 控制和通信系统中 |
[1:01:57] | his mind should then be able to directly communicate with the colony’s Hybrids | 那么我们一旦跳跃过去 他的意识就能直接 |
[1:02:01] | once we jump in. | 和殖民地的混合体对话 |
[1:02:02] | Theoretically, his mind should still be able to control their commands | 理论上说 他的意识应该还可以控制他们的指令 |
[1:02:05] | and slow down their response time. | 并延迟他们的反应时间 |
[1:02:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:13] | Let’s do it, I guess. | 我想 我们试试吧 |
[1:02:15] | There’s a catch. | 还是有个问题 |
[1:02:16] | Routing hardware connections from all those systems all over the ship | 要把船上的这些系统设置硬件路由联接到 |
[1:02:19] | into this room is gonna take weeks. | 这个房间里的话要花费几个星期的时间 |
[1:02:21] | It’s a lot easier, faster if we just move him to the existing lines. | 而我们如果只是把他接入到现有的线路中 会简便快捷得多 |
[1:02:24] | Okay, where’s that? | 那好 往哪接? |
[1:02:25] | Well, the best place is the CIC. | 最好的地方就是作战指挥中心了 |
[1:02:28] | ADAMA: You’re out of your frakking minds. | 你他妈乱想什么 |
[1:02:30] | It’s the best and fastest way to hook him up. | 这是最快捷的接入方式 |
[1:02:32] | I’m not gonna hook up a Cylon into the CIC. | 我不会把一个赛昂人接入作战指挥中心 |
[1:02:36] | Admiral, it is the only way. No. | 上将 这是唯一的办法 不 |
[1:02:39] | And that means no. | 这毫无意义 |
[1:02:41] | I’m not crossing that line. | 我不会越限 |
[1:02:45] | You had us all cross a line. | 你让我们都越限了 |
[1:02:49] | Me, Sam, Lee, the President, everyone. | 我 山姆 李 总统 所有人 |
[1:02:56] | We are out here on this crazy-ass mission | 我们为了一个疯狂至极的任务来到这里 |
[1:03:00] | because you couldn’t leave that little girl behind. | 因为你没法不管那个小女孩 |
[1:03:04] | It is time for you to cross that line. | 是时候该你越限了 |
[1:03:09] | This ship, this precious hunk of metal, | 这艘战舰 这堆宝贝铁疙瘩 |
[1:03:13] | hooked up to a Cylon, that hits you where it hurts? | 接入一个赛昂人 会让你痛惜吗 |
[1:03:16] | It’s always everyone else sacrificing | 一直都是其他人在牺牲 |
[1:03:23] | while you stand there on your high horse and we bleed around you. | 当你在战驹上高高在上 我们都在你身边流血 |
[1:03:30] | For you. | 为了你 |
[1:03:40] | I’ll come back in a bit. | 我等下再来 |
[1:03:44] | Chief. | 轮机长 |
[1:03:48] | Hook Anders up to CIC. | 把安德森接入作战指挥中心 |
[1:04:26] | ADAMA: I need someone to lead this Fleet | 我要找一个我信得过 得到普遍尊重的人 |
[1:04:29] | who I trust and demands universal respect. | 来领导这只舰队 |
[1:04:33] | So the Baseship and the Fleet are yours. | 那么基地之星和整个舰队就交给你了 |
[1:04:40] | Thank you, sir. I won’t let you down. | 谢谢你 长官 我不会让你失望的 |
[1:04:44] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[1:04:46] | And I’ll see you at the rendezvous. | 到集合地再和你们相见 |
[1:04:49] | If we’re not there in 12 hours, we won’t be coming. | 如果我们在12小时内没有到达 那我们就不会再出现了 |
[1:04:52] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[1:04:56] | Good hunting, sir. | 祝你顺利 长官 |
[1:04:59] | Thank you, Admiral Hoshi. | 谢谢你 星上将 |
[1:05:51] | Still not too late to flush them all out the airlock. | 现在把他们都从减压舱里冲出去还不迟 |
[1:05:56] | Take too much time. | 太花时间了 |
[1:06:22] | I suppose this is what you could call poetic justice. | 我想这就是你所谓的善恶自有报 |
[1:06:26] | Or what goes around, comes around. Either way, | 或者说是顺其自然 总之 |
[1:06:30] | congratulations, Mr. President. | 恭喜你 总统先生 |
[1:06:32] | Thank you, Mr. Adama, and the best of luck. | 谢谢你 阿达玛先生 祝你好运 |
[1:06:38] | Admiral Hoshi, sir. Sir. | 星上将 长官 长官 |
[1:06:42] | The “sir” has… Right. Good luck. | 呃 我说的”长官”是… 没错 祝好运 |
[1:06:46] | You too, sir. | 你也是 长官 |
[1:06:49] | President of the Colonies, Admiral of the Fleet, departing. | 殖民地总统 舰队上将司令官 离舰 |
[1:07:09] | All right, last Raptor out, people, last Raptor out. | 好了 最后一架猛禽离舰 伙计们! 最后一架猛禽离舰! |
[1:07:13] | Anyone left behind, your ass belongs to us. | 任何留下的人 你的小命就归我们了! |
[1:07:30] | Great. Can we tuck this in there? | 好极了 我们能把这个塞到那里吗? |
[1:07:35] | Listen, I’m not coming with you. | 听着 我不和你们一起走 |
[1:07:38] | Gaius, please, Gaius, our people need you. I’ve made up my mind. | 盖尤斯 别这样 盖尤斯 我们的人民需要你 我主意已定 |
[1:07:41] | I don’t belong to you, Paulla. I never belonged to you. | 我不属于你们 保拉 我从未属于过你们 |
[1:07:45] | You appropriated me. | 是你们霸占了我 |
[1:07:48] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I led you to believe… | 对不起 如果我让你们认为… |
[1:07:54] | They’re all yours now, Paulla. Enjoy them. | 现在他们都是你的了 保拉 好好享受 |
[1:07:55] | Pilot, you have your passengers. | 飞行员 你的乘客都齐了 |
[1:07:58] | Gaius. Don’t do this. | 盖尤斯 不要这样 |
[1:07:59] | Maybe I’ll see you in the next life. | 也许你我会来世再见 |
[1:08:09] | APOLLO: Doctor. | 博士 |
[1:08:22] | This is so frakking crazy I can barely stand it. | 太疯狂了 我要受不了了 |
[1:08:25] | Have faith, Tory. | 要有信念 托瑞 |
[1:08:27] | In what? | 对什么呢 |
[1:08:30] | Human ingenuity? | 人类的创造力? |
[1:08:32] | Luck of the Gods? Random chance? | 神的眷顾? 凑巧的机会? |
[1:08:36] | We have to try. | 我们必须尝试 |
[1:08:38] | That little girl may very well hold the key | 那个小女孩可能掌握着 |
[1:08:40] | to the survival of the entire Cylon nation. | 整个赛昂种族生存的关键 |
[1:08:43] | If she can bear children… Children? | 如果她能生下孩子 孩子? |
[1:08:46] | Who gives a frak? | 谁他妈的 |
[1:08:48] | What about us? What, we’re supposed to die happy | 我们呢 我们就得高高兴兴地去死 |
[1:08:53] | because Hera can have kids and the entire Cylon nation can survive? | 就因为赫拉能有孩子 赛昂种族可以生存下去? |
[1:08:58] | Come on. What good does that do me? | 得了 这对我有何意义 |
[1:09:20] | MAN ON RADIO: Galactica. Baseship actual. | 卡拉狄加 这里是基地之星实战指挥 |
[1:09:22] | Flag has been transferred to the Baseship, | 旗舰已经转移到基地之星 |
[1:09:24] | and our Vipers are ready to take over CAP duties for the Fleet. | 我们的蝮蛇战机已经准备接手执行舰队的护航任务 |
[1:09:27] | Roger that, Baseship. You have the CAP. | 收到 基地之星 护航由你舰执行 |
[1:09:29] | Safe journey. Godspeed, Galactica. | 旅途平安 上天保佑卡拉狄加 |
[1:09:33] | Let’s go around the horn. | 让我们吹响号角 |
[1:09:40] | This is the XO. | 我是副长 |
[1:09:42] | All combat stations prepare to report. | 所有战斗岗位准备向我报告 |
[1:09:46] | FTL. Go. | 超光速引擎 就绪 |
[1:09:47] | ISHAY: We’ll set up triage here. Just prep the table the way that I do. | 我们会在这里做好筛选 就照我的手术台那样做好准备 |
[1:09:50] | TIGH: Weapons. MAN 1: Go. | 武器系统 就绪 |
[1:09:53] | Tactical. Separate out the wounded. | 战术系统 把伤员分开 |
[1:09:54] | MAN 2: Go. Those we can save, and those we can’t. | 就绪 这边放我们救得活的 那边放我们救不活的 |
[1:09:58] | Engineering. WOMAN 1: Go. | 轮机室 就绪 |
[1:09:59] | How will I know? | 我怎么知道哪些救得活? |
[1:10:01] | Take this marker. | 拿着记号笔 |
[1:10:03] | Damage control. MAN 3: Go. | 损管控制 就绪 |
[1:10:04] | Put an “X” on the forehead of those who are too badly hurt, | 在那些伤得太重的人的脑门上画个X |
[1:10:06] | and you’ll know when you see them. | 等你看到他们你自然就知道了 |
[1:10:08] | Main batteries. MAN 4: Go. | 主排炮台 就绪 |
[1:10:11] | Engine room. WOMAN 2: Go. | 引擎室 就绪 |
[1:10:13] | We’re next. | 就到我们了 |
[1:10:15] | Sick bay. | 医务室 |
[1:10:20] | Sick bay to go. | 医务室就绪 |
[1:10:23] | Viper wing. Go. | 蝮蛇机编队 就绪 |
[1:10:26] | Assault One. Go. | 突击一队 就绪 |
[1:10:33] | Assault Two. | 突击二队 |
[1:10:36] | Go. | 就绪 |
[1:10:37] | Reserve forces. | 预备队 |
[1:10:39] | Go. | 就绪 |
[1:10:42] | Com One. MAN 5: Go. | 通讯一队 就绪 |
[1:10:47] | Sorry. BALTAR: Caprica. | 抱歉 卡布里卡 |
[1:10:50] | Com Two. WOMAN 3: Go. | 通讯二队 就绪 |
[1:10:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[1:11:00] | I don’t think you should be here. | 我觉得你不应该待在这里 |
[1:11:04] | Probably been in more battles than you have. | 恐怕我经过的战斗比你要多 |
[1:11:11] | Fair point. Life support. | 观点合理 生命维持系统 |
[1:11:14] | MAN 6: Emergency systems standing by. | 应急系统待命 |
[1:11:17] | Yeah, I suppose the more pertinent question is what am I doing here. | 是啊 我想更确切的问题是我在这干嘛呢? |
[1:11:23] | What the hell was I thinking? | 我到底在想什么? |
[1:11:29] | Secure blast doors on all decks. | 检查各甲板防爆门安全 |
[1:11:38] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[1:11:40] | I think we’re a go up here. | 我想我们这上面也就绪了 |
[1:11:42] | All stations report, sir. | 所有战位已报告就绪 长官 |
[1:11:46] | Connect me just to the ship. | 给我接全舰 |
[1:11:50] | This is the Admiral. | 我是上将 |
[1:11:51] | Just so there’ll be no misunderstandings later, | 为确保大家正确认识稍后的任务… |
[1:11:56] | Galactica’s seen a lot of history, | 卡拉狄加见证了不少的历史 |
[1:12:00] | gone through a lot of battles, | 经历了无数的战斗 |
[1:12:03] | this will be her last. | 而这将会是她的最后一战 |
[1:12:07] | She will not fail us | 只要我们不辜负她 |
[1:12:10] | if we do not fail her. | 她就不会让我们失望 |
[1:12:12] | If we succeed in our mission, Galactica will bring us home. | 如果我们顺利完成任务 卡拉狄加会带我们回家 |
[1:12:18] | If we don’t, | 如果我们没有… |
[1:12:20] | it doesn’t matter anyway. | 那也就无所谓了 |
[1:12:23] | Action stations! | 各单位 行动 |
[1:12:26] | Start the clock. Start the clock. | 开始倒计时 倒计时开始 |
[1:12:29] | Jump on my mark. | 听我口令 准备跳跃 |
[1:12:31] | Five, four, three, two, one. Mark. | 五 四 三 二 一 跳跃 |
[1:13:28] | We can’t take much of this. | 我们承受不住太多的炮击 |
[1:13:42] | It’s time, Sam. | 时候到了 山姆 |
[1:14:07] | Look through the eye to know thyself. | 凭汝亲眼瞭望 |
[1:14:27] | CAVIL: One of the Final Five must be disrupting our systems. | 肯定是终极五人里的一个干扰我们的系统 |
[1:14:30] | It’s Anders. Has to be. | 一定是安德森 |
[1:14:33] | He’s hooked up to the frakking Hybrids somehow. | 他不知怎么接入了该死的混合体 |
[1:14:36] | We gotta do this the hard way. | 我们只能这么干了 |
[1:14:46] | ELLEN: The colony Hybrids are offline. | 殖民地混合体掉线了 |
[1:14:47] | They’ll be launching Raiders any minute. | 他们很快会发射突袭机的 |
[1:14:49] | Go. | 行动 |
[1:14:51] | Launch all wings. | 派出所有编队 |
[1:15:13] | Birds are away. | 战机都已发射 |
[1:15:16] | All ahead, flank speed. Three, two, one. Hit it! | 前进 极限速度! 三 二 一 冲撞! |
[1:15:20] | TIGH: All hands brace for impact. | 全员作好撞击预备 |
[1:15:24] | Assault One, standby. | 突击一队 准备行动 |
[1:16:21] | Here they come, let’s take them! | 他们来了 干掉他们! |
[1:16:32] | APOLLO: Light it up. | 照明 |
[1:16:39] | Assault team, on me. | 突击一队跟我来 |
[1:16:50] | You guys scout me out, okay? | 你们去侦查下 好吗 |
[1:17:13] | Pressure. We’ve got pressure, sir. One atmosphere. | 气压 我们测到气压了 长官 一个大气压 |
[1:17:18] | Assault One, we got pressure. | 突击一队 这里有气压 |
[1:17:25] | Alpha Team, helmets off. | 一队 摘掉头盔 |
[1:17:43] | Move out. | 前进 |
[1:17:55] | I think we lost Cartwheel. | 我想我们失去了筋斗 |
[1:17:57] | Dradis is almost useless out here. | 雷达在这儿完全废掉了 |
[1:17:59] | I hope that works both ways. Any sign they’ve spotted our approach? | 是啊 我希望他们的也一样 有他们发现我们潜入的迹象吗? |
[1:18:02] | I haven’t looked at the instruments in a while. | 我好一会没监视什么仪器了 |
[1:18:03] | I don’t think you want me to start now. | 我想你不会希望我现在去看的 |
[1:18:05] | Maybe not. | 最好别 |
[1:18:07] | Let’s go weapons hot, Skulls. We’re getting close. | 先把武器准备好 头骨 我们接近了 |
[1:18:09] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[1:18:11] | No, but I don’t wanna come out of this crap with cold weapons, either. | 不 但我也不想从这该死的地方出去的时候没武器用 |
[1:18:17] | Nukes are hot. | 核弹准备好了 |
[1:18:20] | You know, this reminds me of that time back during… | 知道吗 这让我想起了以前着陆资格考试的时候 |
[1:18:35] | Battery Three, redirect your fire 10 degrees starboard. | 三号炮台 重新定向火力! 右舷十度! |
[1:18:38] | Concentrate on taking out the Cylon batteries. | 集中火力拿下赛昂人的那些炮台! |
[1:18:41] | Hotdog and Ladykiller, | 热狗和女士杀手 |
[1:18:42] | concentrate on taking out Cylon Raiders coming in at 084 count… | 集中火力打掉来袭的赛昂突袭机 方位084 定向229 |
[1:18:46] | All right, Galactica. We got them. | 明白 卡拉狄加 我们看到他们了 |
[1:19:04] | WOMAN ON RADIO: We have a hard seal. Go. | 气闭舱已密封 开始切割 |
[1:19:53] | BOOMER: You’re gonna just keep doing the tests? | 你就准备一直做测试 |
[1:19:56] | Even with the colony coming down around your ears? | 即使殖民地陷落也充耳不闻? |
[1:19:58] | I think you overestimate their chances. | 我想你高估了他们的成功几率 |
[1:20:00] | They may have confused our Hybrids temporarily, | 他们也许可以暂时迷惑我们的混合体 |
[1:20:02] | but we have superior firepower and superior numbers, | 但是我们火力占优 兵力占优 |
[1:20:05] | and in the end, it’s all about mathematics. | 最终我们还是占绝对优势 |
[1:20:50] | Sam. Sam, listen to me. | 山姆!山姆 听我说 |
[1:20:52] | You’re pushing too much energy through the ACS. | 你花费了太多能量去突破自动控制系统 |
[1:20:53] | You gotta back off, or you’re gonna blow the main bus, you hear me? | 你最好撤出 应该改去攻击总线 听到了吗? |
[1:20:57] | Sam! | 山姆! |
[1:21:00] | There are secrets within lies, answers within riddles. | 眼中隐有秘密 谜题之中蕴含答案 |
[1:21:02] | Lay off the ACS, you betcha, Galen. | 放过自动控制系统?开玩笑 格伦 |
[1:21:04] | Open your mind and hear what your heart wants to deny. End of line. | 开启心智 倾听本心 行结束 |
[1:21:15] | You never should have trusted her. | 你从来就不该相信她 |
[1:21:17] | Trust didn’t enter into it. | 与信任无关 |
[1:21:19] | I simply miscalculated her need to engage in gestures of futility. | 我纯粹是漏算了她居然会做这种徒劳的事情 |
[1:21:25] | We have to assume that she’ll try to make contact | 我们不得不假定她会试着去联络 |
[1:21:27] | with the Colonial forces aboard the colony. | 登上母舰的殖民地军队 |
[1:21:30] | It’s time to go on the offensive. | 是时候主动出击了 |
[1:21:32] | We must be cautious. Too much force could risk killing the child. | 我们必须小心 火力太强可能会害了那个孩子 |
[1:21:36] | Really? You think? | 真的?你这么觉得? |
[1:21:38] | Please continue stating the perfectly obvious. | 请继续陈述那些显而易见的东西 |
[1:21:41] | It fills me with confidence. | 这我充满自信 |
[1:21:54] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[1:21:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:01] | For doing this. | 因为你这么做 |
[1:22:03] | For being here when you could’ve just walked away. | 在你能离开的时候留下来 |
[1:22:05] | I don’t think I ever said it before, but I always wanted to be proud of you. | 我知道我从没说过 但我一直都想要为你自豪 |
[1:22:14] | Guess I always felt that was the only thing missing. | 我想这曾是我一直以来唯一的缺憾 |
[1:22:32] | NO. 6: All the pieces are falling into place. | 所有片断都变得有条不紊 |
[1:22:43] | You will hold the future of Cylons and humans in your hands. | 你们将托起人类和赛昂共同的未来 |
[1:22:47] | I will? I will? | 我会? 我会? |
[1:22:51] | You see them? You see them? | 你能看得见他们? 你能看得见他们? |
[1:22:58] | Reconnect me! | 给我重新接通! |
[1:22:59] | Cylons just blew a hole into Deck 21. | 赛昂刚在21层甲板上轰了个洞! |
[1:23:02] | Frakking Centurions will be pouring in at platoon strength. | 该死的赛昂武士们会整排地入侵! |
[1:23:27] | On me, let’s move! | 跟着我 前进! |
[1:24:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:24:24] | Tell the old man I owed him one. | 告诉老头子 这是我欠他的 |
[1:24:29] | Doesn’t change anything you did, though. | 但也改变不了你做过的事 |
[1:24:32] | No. | 是的 |
[1:24:34] | We all make our choices. | 我们都做出自己的选择 |
[1:24:38] | Today I made a choice. | 今天我做出自己的选择 |
[1:24:41] | I think it’s my last one. | 我想这也是我的最后一个 |
[1:24:44] | All right, this is really touching. Can we get the hell out of here? | 够了 这实在够”感人”的 我们能离开这鬼地方了吗? |
[1:24:46] | You should know that your Raptor’s been destroyed. | 要知道你们的猛禽已经被摧毁了 |
[1:24:49] | You can’t go back that way. | 你们不能原路回去了 |
[1:24:51] | Yeah, well, that’s not the plan. | 是 不过我们的计划不是这样 |
[1:24:52] | Can you not tell her the plan? | 呃 能不能不告诉她我们的计划? |
[1:24:54] | ATHENA: Right. | 说得对 |
[1:25:04] | TIGH: Missed the trap seven times in two days. | 两天之内七次错过缓冲绳 |
[1:25:08] | There’s a new Galactica record. | 这可是卡拉狄加的新纪录 |
[1:25:10] | Regs say that you’ve washed out, Rook. | 教官说你被淘汰了 菜鸟 |
[1:25:15] | Time to look for a new career. | 是时候考虑下转行了 |
[1:25:17] | What do you want me to do, sir? | 您想让我怎么做 长官? |
[1:25:19] | Do you want me to beg for my billet? Do you want me to crawl? | 为了保住职位求您? 向您下跪? |
[1:25:22] | I want you to land your frakking bird without digging holes into my deck. | 我只想让你每次降落时别他妈老在我甲板上打洞 |
[1:25:25] | How’s that, huh? | 听上去怎样 啊? |
[1:25:27] | How about being a pilot, an officer worthy of the uniform? | 做个称职的飞行员如何 一个配得上这套制服的军官 |
[1:25:31] | Take your job seriously. Don’t let your personal life get in the way. | 把自己的工作当回事儿 不要让你的私人生活妨碍你 |
[1:25:38] | I’ve read your jacket, your whole story. | 我看过你的简历 了解过你的生活 |
[1:25:42] | I know that your family’s gone, and I know that you have no home. | 我知道你的家人都去世了 知道你无家可归 |
[1:25:46] | All you got is the service, and it’s slowly slipping away. | 军役就是你的全部 可它也正从你手中溜走 |
[1:25:51] | All because you’re all wrapped up in survivor’s guilt, | 这都是因为你为自己能幸存下来感到愧疚 |
[1:25:55] | and you’re trying to find a way to wash yourself out. | 你想方设法让自己精疲力竭 |
[1:25:59] | The doctor’s in. Check your neuroses at the door. | 他是专家 让他检查下你的神经衰弱 |
[1:26:05] | A lot of people have died on this ship. | 很多人死在这艘船上 |
[1:26:08] | There’s a lot of ghosts running around here. | 这里游荡着好多的鬼魂 |
[1:26:10] | You don’t want to pull them into your cockpit with you, | 你不会想把他们带进你的驾驶舱 |
[1:26:13] | because you won’t come back alive. Do you understand that? | 不然你就没法活着回来 你懂我的意思吗? |
[1:26:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:26:19] | I don’t think you do, but maybe someday you will. | 我才不信呢 不过可能将来你会懂的 |
[1:26:24] | For now, | 至于现在… |
[1:26:27] | make the trap tomorrow, Rook. | 明天要对上缓冲绳 菜鸟 |
[1:26:31] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:26:35] | Thank you, sir. I owe you one. | 谢谢你 长官 我欠你的 |
[1:26:39] | You and a lot of other people owe me one, | 不光是你 很多人都欠我的 |
[1:26:41] | but you know what, very few people ever pay back, | 但你知道吗 很少有人真的知恩图报 |
[1:26:44] | especially the ones that owe you their lives. | 特别是那些欠我小命的 |
[1:26:49] | I’ll pay you back one day, sir, when it really means something. | 终有一天我会报答您的 长官 在某个非同寻常的时刻 |
[1:26:55] | You do that. | 你可记好了 |
[1:27:00] | ISHAY: Okay, get this guy cross-checked and set me up a large-bore IV. | 给这个人再做检查 帮我架一座大缸径的静脉注射仪 |
[1:27:03] | I need a set of vitals on this Marine over here. | 给这个士兵上纱布 |
[1:27:05] | I want a CT scan here on this one, and get him the frak out of here. | 这里这个要做CT扫描 快把他给我弄出去! |
[1:27:09] | ROSLIN: Here we go. It’s all right. You’re gonna be all right. | 没事的 你不会有事的 |
[1:27:16] | He’s a goner. | 他没救了 |
[1:27:20] | All right, you’ll be… You’re gonna be all right. Okay. | 好的 你会…你会好起来的 没事了 |
[1:27:37] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久? |
[1:27:38] | Stopped for coffee. | 停下来喝了杯咖啡 |
[1:27:41] | How many other Raptor teams made it? | 还有其他猛禽队员抵达吗? |
[1:27:43] | Haven’t seen anybody else. | 没看见别人了 |
[1:27:46] | Okay, back the way we came. | 好吧 照来的路回去 |
[1:27:47] | Guns, point. MAN: Yes, sir. | 枪手 掉头 是 长官 |
[1:27:50] | We’re retracing our steps. | 我们原路返回 |
[1:28:11] | ADAMA: Say again, Apollo! | 再说一次 阿波罗! |
[1:28:13] | I cannot copy your last transmission. | 我收不到你上次的讯息! |
[1:28:15] | This is the XO. | 我是副长 |
[1:28:17] | Red stripes to repel boarders, Deck 21, portside, frame 10. | 红条队去狙击登舰的敌人 21层甲板 左弦 10号区 |
[1:28:21] | APOLLO: We got the prize. Repeat, we have the prize. | 成功夺回目标! 重复 成功夺回目标! |
[1:28:23] | Formed up with Assault Two and are heading back to base. | 与突击二队会合 正在返回基地 |
[1:28:25] | Roger that. ETA five minutes. Actual out. | 收到! 预计五分钟 实战指挥完毕 |
[1:28:30] | Fire! We got a fire up here! | 火! 这上面起火了! |
[1:28:36] | Connect me to Command Unit. MAN: Yes, sir! | 给我接指挥单位! 是 长官! |
[1:28:41] | Move reserve forces to guard airlock. | 出动预备力量守住减压舱! |
[1:28:44] | Assault force is en route. ETA five minutes. | 突击队正在路上 预计五分钟后抵达 |
[1:28:47] | I repeat. ETA five minutes. | 重复一遍 预计五分钟后抵达 |
[1:29:09] | APOLLO: We’re friendly! | 我们是自己人! |
[1:29:12] | MAN: Hold your fire! Friendlies! | 停火!自己人! |
[1:29:18] | Rangel, Peters, form up! | 兰杰尔 彼得斯 归队! |
[1:29:22] | Sorry about that. | 刚才不好意思 |
[1:29:23] | Doc, you did good. BALTAR: Thank you. | 博士 干得不错 谢谢 |
[1:29:25] | We’ll take Hera. Right. Come on. | 我们带走赫拉 好的 快! |
[1:29:27] | Right. Come on. | 快! |
[1:29:28] | Come on. Bring Hera. | 快!带上赫拉 |
[1:29:30] | APOLLO: Get them out of here. Get them out of here. | 带他们离开这儿 带他们离开这儿 |
[1:29:36] | Fall back. Fall back! | 退后 退后! |
[1:30:08] | Oh, my Gods. Hera. | 天啊 赫拉 |
[1:30:25] | MAN: Clear. | 安全! |
[1:30:50] | ATHENA: Gods. STARBUCK: Check his status. | 天啊 检查他的状况 |
[1:30:51] | Keep that belt tight on and get back here! | 扎紧带子 回来 |
[1:30:56] | ATHENA: Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[1:31:04] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[1:31:05] | Hera! Come back here. Hera! | 赫拉 回来这里!赫拉! |
[1:31:08] | HELO: Look at me. | 看着我! |
[1:31:12] | Go. No, you’ll bleed out. | 去追 不 你会失血过多的 |
[1:31:13] | Go! | 去啊! |
[1:31:15] | Go! | 快去! |
[1:33:16] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[1:33:39] | I’m empty. | 我没子弹了 |
[1:33:41] | Two rounds. | 两枪 |
[1:34:33] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[1:34:48] | Hera! | 赫拉! |
[1:35:15] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这里 |
[1:35:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:35:36] | We’re supposed to… | 我们应该是要… |
[1:35:37] | Go into the opera house. | 进入歌剧院 |
[1:36:44] | MAN: This one’s still alive. | 这个还活着! |
[1:36:45] | Get him the hell out of here! | 赶快把他弄出去! |
[1:36:48] | They got the girl. | 他们带着孩子 |
[1:36:50] | They’ve got the little girl! | 他们找到小女孩了! |
[1:37:01] | This makes it a lot easier. | 这样事情就简单多了 |
[1:37:03] | I just take the little girl and I’m out of here. | 我带上小女孩 然后就离开这里 |
[1:37:05] | Not a chance. | 想得美 |
[1:37:11] | Cavil, we won’t let you take Hera. You know that. | 卡维尔 我们不会把赫拉交给你的 你知道的 |
[1:37:13] | I know nothing of the kind. | 我完全不这么想 |
[1:37:15] | I know I’m going to watch you chase your tails across the universe | 我倒觉得我会看你们尾随着 |
[1:37:18] | for another four years. | 满宇宙地再追个四年 |
[1:37:19] | TIGH: That’s not gonna happen. | 这绝不可能发生 |
[1:37:23] | This thing is the key to my people’s survival, | 这东西是我的种族幸存下去的关键 |
[1:37:25] | and I’m not leaving without it. | 得不到它我不会离开 |
[1:37:27] | Hera’s not a thing. She’s a child, | 赫拉不是什么物件 她是个孩子 |
[1:37:31] | and she holds the key to humanity’s survival, as well. | 她也是人类幸存的关键 |
[1:37:34] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:37:44] | I see angels, | 我能看到天使 |
[1:37:47] | angels in this very room. | 天使就在这间屋子里 |
[1:37:50] | Now, I may be mad, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not right. | 我也许是疯了 但那并不表明我就是错的 |
[1:37:56] | Because there’s another force at work here. | 因为这里还有另一种力量在起作用 |
[1:37:59] | There always has been. | 从来如此 |
[1:38:00] | It’s undeniable. We’ve all experienced it. | 这无可否认 我们全都体验过 |
[1:38:02] | Everyone in this room has witnessed events that they can’t fathom, | 这间屋子里的每个人都亲眼目睹了他们难以理解的事件 |
[1:38:06] | let alone explain away by rational means. | 更别说给它提供一个合理的解释 |
[1:38:09] | Puzzles deciphered in prophecy. | 在预言中被破解的谜题 |
[1:38:13] | Dreams given to a chosen few. | 少数人才能触到的梦境 |
[1:38:17] | Our loved ones, dead, | 我们心爱的人逝去 |
[1:38:20] | risen. | 又重生 |
[1:38:24] | Whether we want to call that God or Gods or some sublime inspiration | 无论我们愿意把这叫作”神”或者”众神” 还是某种庄严的启示 |
[1:38:28] | or a divine force that we can’t know or understand, | 或神圣的力量 我们无从知晓无以理解 |
[1:38:31] | it doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. | 这都不要紧…都不要紧 |
[1:38:33] | It’s here. It exists, | 它就在这里 它存在着 |
[1:38:37] | and our two destinies are entwined in its force. | 在它力量的引导下 两方的命运交织在一起 |
[1:38:46] | If that were true, and that’s a big “if,” | 如果这是真的…我只是说”如果” |
[1:38:49] | how do I know this force has our best interests in mind? | 我又怎么知道这种力量对我们有益? |
[1:38:54] | How do you know that God is on your side, Doctor? | 你怎么知道神站在你们那边 博士? |
[1:38:58] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:39:01] | God’s not on any one side. | 神不站在任何一边 |
[1:39:06] | God’s a force of nature, beyond good and evil. | 神是一种自然的力量 超越了善与恶 |
[1:39:11] | Good and evil, we created those. | 善与恶是我们制造的 |
[1:39:15] | You wanna break the cycle? | 你要打破循环? |
[1:39:18] | Break the cycle of birth? Death? Rebirth? | 打破生 死 重生 |
[1:39:21] | Destruction? Escape? Death? | 毁灭 逃避 死亡的循环 |
[1:39:26] | Well, that’s in our hands, | 机会就在我们手中… |
[1:39:28] | in our hands only. | 而且只在我们手中 |
[1:39:32] | It requires a leap of faith. | 这需要一个信仰的飞跃 |
[1:39:35] | It requires that we live in hope, | 需要我们生活在希望 |
[1:39:38] | not fear. | 而非恐惧中 |
[1:39:40] | If I leave you this girl, that means the destruction of my people. | 如果我放弃这个女孩 就意味着我们种族的灭绝 |
[1:39:45] | How does our extinction fit into this picture | 我们灭绝了 还怎么信仰 |
[1:39:48] | that you want us to believe in? | 你描述的蓝图? |
[1:39:50] | We’ll give you resurrection. | 我们会给你复活技术 |
[1:39:53] | Saul! | 索尔! |
[1:39:57] | You give us Hera and we will give you resurrection. | 你给我们赫拉 我们就给你复活技术 |
[1:40:02] | But the war ends here. | 战争到此结束 |
[1:40:05] | You leave humanity in peace | 不要再来侵扰人类… |
[1:40:08] | and give up the pursuit now and for all time. | 从现在起永久地放弃追杀 |
[1:40:14] | Agreed. | 一言为定 |
[1:40:16] | How do we know we can take your word for it? | 我们怎么知道你是否守信? |
[1:40:18] | You don’t. | 你们不知道 |
[1:40:20] | You have to make a leap of faith. | 你们需要有”信任上的飞跃” |
[1:40:22] | It’s your call, Bill. I’ll back you either way. | 你做主 比尔 无论怎样我都支持你 |
[1:40:26] | I’m losing a lot of men out there. | 我的人在外边损失惨重 |
[1:40:28] | I can do something about that right now. | 我现在就能制止它 |
[1:40:30] | Give me that phone. | 把电话给我 |
[1:40:31] | Patch him through. | 给他接通 |
[1:40:36] | Hello? Hello, it’s me, Cavil. | 喂? 喂 是我 卡维尔 |
[1:40:40] | Stand down, all forces! | 全面撤退! |
[1:40:42] | Cease fire immediately! | 所有武力马上停火! |
[1:40:51] | Galactica, Hotdog. | 卡拉狄加 我是热狗 |
[1:40:53] | They’re pulling back. | 他们正在撤退 |
[1:40:55] | Repeat, they’re pulling back! | 重复 他们正在撤退! |
[1:40:59] | Everyone, | 所有人… |
[1:41:01] | stand down. | 放下武器 |
[1:41:11] | I’m as good as my word. | 我言而有信 |
[1:41:48] | Admiral, Viper wings aboard. We lost four birds. | 上将 蝮蛇编队着陆 我们损失了四架战机 |
[1:41:52] | Assault forces aboard, and we’ve lost seven Raptors. | 突击分队着陆 我们损失了七架猛禽 |
[1:42:15] | ROSLIN: What are they doing? | 他们在干什么? |
[1:42:17] | Each of them knows part of the secret to resurrection, | 他们每个人都知道复活技术的一部分 |
[1:42:21] | and they’re gonna interact with the data flow in the water | 他们需要通过水中的数据流互相交流 |
[1:42:25] | and… I don’t know. | 然后…我不知道 |
[1:42:27] | It’s a lot of complicated technical talk about sharing the information | 他们五人之间如何共享信息 |
[1:42:31] | among the five of them and then transferring | 然后通过某种方式传回殖民地 |
[1:42:32] | it over to the colonies somehow. | 要涉及很多复杂的技术术语 |
[1:42:35] | Now, for a moment, | 那么 片刻之后 |
[1:42:36] | we’re going to know everything there is to know about one another. | 我们将知道彼此的一切 |
[1:42:39] | I’m looking forward to that. | 对此我很期待 |
[1:42:42] | There are certain things that… | 无疑有些事情… |
[1:42:45] | That we’ve all done, certain things that | 我们都做过 |
[1:42:48] | people would be shocked to learn about. | 一些让他人震惊的事情 |
[1:42:51] | Hey, I don’t mean to rush you, | 喂 我不想催你们 |
[1:42:52] | but you are keeping two civilizations waiting! | 但你们这是让两个文明在等待! |
[1:42:58] | Let’s just all agree that no matter | 我们…我们先说好 不管… |
[1:43:01] | what we learn about each other, | 我们知道彼此做过什么事… |
[1:43:04] | we’re all Cylons, and we’re all capable of making mistakes. | 我们都是赛昂 我们都可能犯错误 |
[1:43:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re forgiven for all your dark secrets. | 好 好 好 你这是在原谅你不可告人的秘密 |
[1:43:11] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:43:36] | Any word? | 有消息吗? |
[1:43:37] | We’re getting the data now. | 我们开始收到数据了. |
[1:43:39] | It looks right. | 看上去是对的 |
[1:43:40] | They’re downloading the resurrection designs now. | 他们正在下载复活枢纽的设计数据 |
[1:44:35] | They’ve broken off the download! | 他们中断了下载 |
[1:44:36] | It’s a trick! Open fire! | 他们在耍花招!开火! |
[1:44:52] | Frak! | 妈的! |
[1:45:42] | We’ve gotta get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿! |
[1:45:43] | Starbuck! Jump the ship! | 星芭 将船跳离! |
[1:45:50] | I don’t have the rendezvous coordinates! | 我没有集合地坐标! |
[1:45:52] | It doesn’t matter! | 不管了! |
[1:45:53] | Just jump us out of here now! Jump! | 马上带我们跳跃离开这里! 跳跃! |
[1:46:00] | Just trust yourself. | 要相信你自己 |
[1:46:05] | There must be some kind of way out of here. | 肯定有办法离开这儿 |
[1:46:25] | STARBUCK: I thought that if I assigned numbers to the notes… | 我想如果把数字与音符对应… |
[1:46:38] | If that’s me lying there, then what am I? | 如果躺在那儿的是我 那我算什么? |
[1:46:44] | SAM: I look at you now and I don’t see Kara Thrace. | 我现在注视着你 看到的不是卡拉·色瑞丝 |
[1:46:46] | I see an angel blazing with the light of God. Angel. | 我看到一个闪耀神之光芒的天使 |
[1:47:09] | Jump! | 跳跃! |
[1:47:17] | You’re tempting fate. | 你在冒不必要的风险 |
[1:47:19] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:47:20] | If I have a fate then it is set, and thinking about it | 我若有我的命运 那也是天数已定 |
[1:47:24] | isn’t gonna make it happen any faster. | 再怎么想也不会让它加速发生 |
[1:47:25] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好的 说的有理 |
[1:47:26] | But flying? | 但是在飞的时候 |
[1:47:28] | When you’re thinking about dying… | 你还想着死亡… |
[1:47:30] | It’s a bad way of doing business. | 那这做事方式也太差劲了 |
[1:47:33] | You’re gonna get scared, | 你会开始害怕 |
[1:47:34] | and you’re gonna start second-guessing yourself. | 会开始质疑自己的能力 |
[1:47:36] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[1:47:39] | You said that you think about dying | 你说你每次进入驾驶舱的时候 |
[1:47:42] | every time that you get into a cockpit. | 都会想到死亡 |
[1:47:44] | Uh-huh. | 嗯对 |
[1:47:46] | Well, hello! | 喂喂? |
[1:47:48] | Yeah, but it doesn’t scare me, Lee. | 是的 但这吓不倒我 李 |
[1:47:50] | That’s what you don’t get. | 你不会明白的 |
[1:47:55] | What, so it’s Kara Thrace, the fearless warrior? | 喔 那么是说…卡拉·色瑞丝 是无畏的武士 |
[1:48:01] | Right? | 是吗? |
[1:48:06] | No, I know… I know fear, | 不 我也…知道恐惧 |
[1:48:09] | and I get scared, just… | 我也会害怕 |
[1:48:12] | Just not of dying. | 只是…不是害怕死亡 |
[1:48:17] | So then, what does scare you? | 那么什么能吓到你? |
[1:48:21] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[1:48:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:48:30] | Being forgotten. | 是被遗忘 |
[1:49:31] | You all right? Yeah, I’m fine. | 你还好吗? 我没事 |
[1:49:38] | XO. TIGH: Sir. | 副长? 长官? |
[1:49:40] | ADAMA: Sitrep. Damage report. | 军情报告 损坏情况 |
[1:49:42] | I’m okay, I’m okay, go. | 我没事.我没事 去吧 |
[1:49:44] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:50:21] | Wake the frak up! | 他妈的醒来 |
[1:50:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:50:27] | You’re getting sloppy. Careless. | 你太大意了 小心点 |
[1:50:31] | Stupid. | 愚蠢 |
[1:50:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白 |
[1:50:36] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[1:50:38] | Neither is the XO. | 副长也不是 |
[1:50:43] | Just be careful, okay? | 当心点 好吗 |
[1:50:47] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好 |
[1:50:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:50:55] | I appreciate the heads-up. | 谢谢你的足智多谋 |
[1:51:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:51:06] | You know, there’s people you can count on and people you can’t. | 有些人你能指望 有些不能 |
[1:51:10] | It’s good to know the difference between the two. | 能知道两者的区别真好 |
[1:51:27] | We’re mostly here. | 我们基本上都还在 |
[1:51:29] | The engines, life support. | 引擎 生命维持系统 |
[1:51:35] | There’s red lines through her lateral structural members. | 但她的侧面结构已经全面红色警报 |
[1:51:44] | She’s broke her back. She’ll never jump again. | 她闪到背了 她不能再跳跃了 |
[1:51:49] | Wherever we are is where we’re gonna stay. | 不管身处何处 我们都得要留下来了 |
[1:51:59] | Where have you taken us, Kara? | 你把我们带到了哪儿 卡拉? |
[1:53:06] | Glad you could join us, Admiral. | 很高兴你能加入我们 上将 |
[1:53:08] | Lieutenant Hoshi suits me just fine, sir. | 星中尉这个称呼很适合我 长官 |
[1:53:11] | Admiral stars turned out to be a little heavy. | 上将星衔想来还是重了点儿 |
[1:53:15] | Happiest day of my life when I saw | 我人生中最快乐的日子就是 |
[1:53:16] | that Raptor jump in at the rendezvous point. | 看到猛禽机跳跃出现在集合点 |
[1:53:18] | Well, there you have it, Admiral. | 嗯 帮你找着了 上将 |
[1:53:21] | The most advanced civilization | 我们在这个星球可以找到的 |
[1:53:23] | we could locate on this planet. | 最高级文明 |
[1:53:31] | I can’t see them talking to each other, sir. | 我没看到他们有相互说话 |
[1:53:33] | Either they communicate a different way, or they’re pre-verbal. | 所以 要么他们的交流方式不一样 要么他们还没语言 |
[1:53:36] | Judging by the look of their tools, | 根据他们所用工具的外观 |
[1:53:38] | which are rudimentary, to say the least, | 退一步说 工具是未发展的 |
[1:53:40] | I’d suggest that we found an early, ritualistic tribal society. | 我认为我们发现了原始的仪式化的部落社会 |
[1:53:45] | They bury their dead. | 他们会埋葬死者 |
[1:53:47] | I came across a grave a couple of clicks back and ran some tests. | 我在几公里远的地方遇到一座坟墓 然后做了些测试 |
[1:53:51] | Their DNA is compatible with ours. | 他们的DNA与我们的可以兼容 |
[1:53:53] | Meaning we can breed with them? | 就是说我们可以与他们繁衍后代 |
[1:53:56] | You got a one-track mind, Doc. | 你脑子里就一件事 博士 |
[1:53:58] | What? Listen, I’m talking about the survival of the human race, actually, | 什么? 听着 我说的实际上是人类的生存繁衍 |
[1:54:03] | not some get-together with the natives. | 并不是跟当地人搞什么大联欢 |
[1:54:05] | You also have no sense of humor. | 而且你也没有幽默感 |
[1:54:11] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:54:13] | Right, I’m sorry. | 没错 我很抱歉 |
[1:54:15] | ADAMA: How is that possible? | 那怎么可能? |
[1:54:17] | Human beings naturally evolved on a planet | 人类在百万光年以外的星球上 |
[1:54:22] | one million light years away. | 自然进化 |
[1:54:24] | The odds against that are… | 不可能的概率是… |
[1:54:25] | Astronomical, yeah. | 天文数字级 是的 |
[1:54:29] | One might even say there was a divine hand at work. | 可能会有人说这是神在背后操纵 |
[1:54:33] | Well, whoever’s responsible, we’re here, | 不管是谁的责任 我们已经在这儿了 |
[1:54:38] | and here’s where we’re gonna stay, | 这里就是我们的归宿… |
[1:54:42] | with our new families. | 和我们的新家人 |
[1:54:59] | My vote is that we clear everything back to this ridge. | 我建议我们清理这一片 直到这个山脊 |
[1:55:02] | There’s easy access to the water down by the river. | 沿着河畔 取水很便利 |
[1:55:05] | In fact, the whole area is ripe for cultivation. | 实际上 这一大片地方都适合耕种 |
[1:55:08] | HOSHI: We should be able to lay out the preliminary lines for a city | 我们应该可以在一两天内 |
[1:55:10] | within a day or two. | 划定城市的大概轮廓 |
[1:55:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:55:15] | No city. | 不要城市 |
[1:55:17] | Not this time. | 至少现在不要 |
[1:55:23] | What do you propose we do? | 那你建议我们做什么呢? |
[1:55:30] | APOLLO: We break the cycle. | 我们要打破循环 |
[1:55:33] | We leave it all behind and start over. | 我们抛掉一切然后从头再来 |
[1:55:37] | You’re talking about a little over | 你正在谈论的可是超过38000人 |
[1:55:39] | 38,000 people, the entire human race, | 整个人类种族 |
[1:55:43] | with nothing but the clothes on their backs and some provisions. | 除了身上的衣服和一些必需品之外一无所有 |
[1:55:48] | It’s not the entire human race. | 并不是整个人类种族 |
[1:55:51] | There are people already here. | 这里本来就有人了 |
[1:55:52] | Tribal. | 部落 |
[1:55:54] | Without language, even. | 甚至没有语言 |
[1:55:56] | Well, we can give them that. | 但是我们可以给他们啊 |
[1:55:59] | I mean, we can give them the… | 我的意思是 我们可以把 |
[1:56:03] | The best part of ourselves. | 自己最好的部分给他们 |
[1:56:05] | And not the baggage, not the ships, | 而不是给他们行李 不是舰船 |
[1:56:07] | the equipment, the technology, the weapons. | 装备 技术 武器 |
[1:56:10] | If there’s one thing that we should have learned it’s that… | 如果有一件事是我们应该吸取教训的 那就是… |
[1:56:14] | You know, our brains have always outraced our hearts. | 你知道的 我们的脑力发展总是超过我们的内心 |
[1:56:18] | Our science charges ahead, our souls lag behind. | 我们的科技冲锋在前 我们的灵魂落在后面 |
[1:56:26] | Let’s start anew. | 让我们重新开始 |
[1:56:40] | ADAMA: We’ll land civilians at various points | 我们将把平民降落在星球上 |
[1:56:44] | around the planet. | 多个地点 |
[1:56:46] | Our objective will be to spread | 我们的目的是 |
[1:56:48] | the people out as much as possible | 尽可能的分散人群 |
[1:56:50] | to give them the best possibility of survival. | 给他们最大的生存可能 |
[1:56:54] | Supplies will be evenly distributed throughout the camps, | 物资会在聚居地之间平均分配 |
[1:56:57] | and locations will be documented and given to everyone. | 地点会被记录在案然后告诉所有人 |
[1:57:00] | I have to say, I’m shocked at how amenable everyone is to this notion. | 我不得不说 我对大家对这个提案如此接纳感到吃惊 |
[1:57:06] | I would have thought there’d be a general uprising at the idea | 我原以为 放弃我们仅存的这点物质享受的主意 |
[1:57:08] | of losing whatever little creature comforts we had left. | 会引到普遍的反对 |
[1:57:11] | Don’t underestimate the desire for a clean slate, Mr. Lampkin. | 不要低估大家对从头再来的渴望 拉姆金先生 |
[1:57:16] | Have you made a decision? | 你们决定好了吗? |
[1:57:18] | The Sixes, the Eights, and the Twos have decided to stay. | 六号 八号 和二号们已经决定留下来 |
[1:57:23] | See how we can contribute to a world | 看看我们在被上帝召走之前 |
[1:57:25] | before we pass into God’s hands. | 能为世界贡献点什么 |
[1:57:28] | We’ll give the Baseship to the Centurions, | 我们会把基地之星交给赛昂武士 |
[1:57:30] | let them find their own destiny. | 让他们去寻找他们自己的归宿 |
[1:57:33] | I think they’ve earned their freedom. | 我想他们已经赢得了自由 |
[1:57:35] | And what if they evolve again on their own | 要是他们再次自我进化 |
[1:57:37] | and decide to come back in a few hundred years and wipe us out? | 几百年后决定回来消灭我们怎么办? |
[1:57:41] | It’s a risk, | 这是有点冒险 |
[1:57:42] | but I think setting them free may be enough | 但是我想给他们自由应该 |
[1:57:44] | to break the cycle of violence. | 足以打破暴力的循环 |
[1:57:46] | ADAMA: Then it’s a risk worth taking. | 这个险值得冒 |
[1:57:49] | And I agree. They’ve earned it. | 我同意 他们自己赢得的 |
[1:57:53] | Now, once the civilians have been offloaded, | 一旦平民们都离舰了 |
[1:57:56] | the Fleet will leave the orbit | 舰队将会离开轨道 |
[1:57:58] | and rendezvous with Galactica. | 并跟卡拉狄加会合 |
[1:58:00] | The course of the Fleet will be plotted | 舰队的航线将会 |
[1:58:02] | into the nav computer ahead of time, | 事先在导航电脑中设置好 |
[1:58:04] | but the actual piloting will be done by Mr. Anders. | 但是实际的引航将由安德斯先生完成 |
[1:58:08] | He’ll guide the entire Fleet directly into the sun. | 他将引导整个舰队直接驶入太阳 |
[1:59:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:59:56] | Goodbye, | 再见… |
[1:59:58] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[2:00:16] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 我会在另一边跟你相会 |
[2:01:13] | MAN: Is your name William Adama? | 你的名字叫威廉·阿达玛? |
[2:01:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:01:17] | Are you an officer in the Colonial Fleet? | 你是一名殖民舰队的军官吗? |
[2:01:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:01:21] | Are you a Cylon? | 你是赛昂人吗? |
[2:01:25] | I’m sorry, Bill. We’re still establishing tests for the control. | 对不起 比尔 我们还是要通过测试来保证可靠 |
[2:01:29] | I need verifiable yeses and nos. | 我需要甄别”是”和”不是” |
[2:01:34] | No, I’m not a Cylon. | 不.我不是赛昂 |
[2:01:38] | Have you ever stolen money from a cash drawer? | 你曾经贪污过公款吗? |
[2:01:43] | Have you ever stolen money… | 你曾经贪污过… |
[2:01:45] | Enough of this crap. | 少来废话 |
[2:01:46] | Take this thing off of me right now. No job is worth this, | 马上把这东西从我身上拿开 没什么工作值得这样 |
[2:01:50] | no matter how fat the paycheck is. | 不管薪水有多高 |
[2:01:53] | I’d rather spend the rest of my career, or what’s left of it, | 我宁愿让我剩下的职业生涯 剩下的日子 |
[2:01:56] | in a broken-down old ship, | 在一艘老破船上度过 |
[2:01:58] | than have someone sit here and question my word. | 也不要让别人坐在这质疑我的话 |
[2:02:38] | SAM: Perfection. | 力求完美 |
[2:02:41] | That’s what it’s about. | 那才是重要的 |
[2:02:44] | It’s those moments | 那些瞬间… |
[2:02:47] | when you can feel the perfection of creation, | 当你能感觉到万物的完美… |
[2:02:53] | the beauty of physics, you know, the wonder of mathematics | 那物理之完美 知道不 数学的奇妙 |
[2:02:58] | and the elation of action and reaction, | 作用和反作用的高涨热情 |
[2:03:02] | and that is the kind of perfection | 而那就是 |
[2:03:04] | that I want to be connected to. | 我所要达到的完美 |
[2:03:39] | You’re sure this is what you want, Galen? | 你确定这就是你想要的 格伦? |
[2:03:42] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我很肯定 |
[2:03:44] | I’m just tired of people, humans, Cylons, whatever. | 只是厌倦了人群 不管是人类还是赛昂 |
[2:03:48] | Last Raptor out tomorrow is gonna drop me off on this island that I found | 明天最后一架飞出的猛禽机会把我送到 |
[2:03:51] | off one of the northern continents. | 我在北边大陆找到的一个岛上 |
[2:03:53] | It’s cold. It’s up in the highlands. | 那很冷 在高地上 |
[2:03:57] | There’s no people. | 那儿没人 |
[2:04:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好远 |
[2:04:13] | For what it’s worth, if what happened | 不管怎样 要是 |
[2:04:15] | to Cally had happened to Ellen, | 发生在凯莉身上的事发生到艾伦身上 |
[2:04:16] | then I’d have done the same frakking thing. | 我他妈的也会那么做的 |
[2:04:24] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:04:37] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[2:04:38] | Ah! | 啊! |
[2:04:40] | I thought Bill was coming. | 我还以为比尔会来 |
[2:04:42] | He’s taking a leak. | 他在嘘嘘 |
[2:04:44] | Oh, nice. | 哦 很好 |
[2:04:46] | Hey, order me a drink, honey, and keep them coming. | 嘿 帮我叫一杯酒 宝贝 喝个不停 |
[2:04:51] | Tonight we are celebrating your retirement | 今晚我们好好庆祝庆祝你的退休 |
[2:04:54] | and all the time I’m about to get to spend with my husband. | 和那些即将和我老公一起度过的日子 |
[2:04:59] | Are you good with that? | 你觉得那很好吗? |
[2:05:02] | Saul! All I’ve ever wanted was to be with you. | 索尔! 我一直想要的就是和你一起 |
[2:05:08] | Not just weekend liberties or a two weeks’ leave a year. | 不只是周末时间或者是两星期的年假 |
[2:05:12] | I mean full-time. | 我说的是全部时间 |
[2:05:14] | You and me, together in a house, in a tent, | 你和我 一起住在屋子里 或者帐篷… |
[2:05:21] | homeless and on the street. | 就算在街头无家可归 |
[2:05:24] | Just be together. | 能在一起就行 |
[2:05:26] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:05:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[2:05:31] | Ah! | 啊! |
[2:05:33] | Oh! Don’t drop me! | 别撒我身上! |
[2:05:35] | To us! | 为我们干杯! |
[2:05:40] | BOTH: Mmm! | 嗯 |
[2:05:42] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[2:06:18] | There are so many. | 它们可真多 |
[2:06:21] | Wait, I wanna… | 等等 我要… |
[2:06:25] | See more detail. | 看清楚点 |
[2:06:48] | It’s | 真是… |
[2:06:51] | a very beautiful world. | 一个非常美丽的世界 |
[2:06:58] | Does it have a name? | 它有名字吗? |
[2:07:03] | Earth. | 地球 |
[2:07:09] | It’s not Earth. | 这不是地球 |
[2:07:12] | Earth is a dream. | 地球是个梦想 |
[2:07:17] | One we’ve been chasing for a long time. | 这个梦想我们追逐了好长的时间 |
[2:07:21] | We’ve earned it. This is Earth. | 我们应得的 这就是地球 |
[2:07:24] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[2:07:27] | Earth. | 地球 |
[2:07:30] | It’s fine. | 真好 |
[2:07:34] | I’m having trouble breathing. | 我…我呼吸有点困难 |
[2:07:59] | Would you like to get a better look at them? | 想不想过去好好看看它们? |
[2:08:09] | Yes, I’d love it. | 嗯 我很…很想 |
[2:08:13] | What… What do you mean? | 我想的.什么意思? |
[2:08:20] | Watch. What? Why? | 等着 什么?干嘛? |
[2:08:22] | What are you doing? | 你想做什么? |
[2:08:23] | Watch me. | 看我的 |
[2:08:26] | What are you doing? Put your arm around me. | 你想做什么? 手抱紧我 |
[2:08:28] | Can you? | 好吗? |
[2:09:05] | Dad? | 爸? |
[2:09:07] | I don’t have much time, Son. | 我得抓紧时间了 儿子 |
[2:09:10] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[2:09:30] | What do you hear, Starbuck? | 你听到了什么 星芭? |
[2:09:33] | Nothing but the rain. | 只听到雨声 |
[2:09:35] | Grab your gun and bring in the cat. | 带上你的枪 把猫带回来 |
[2:09:48] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[2:10:42] | You know, my very earliest memory of my father | 知道么 我对我父亲最早的记忆就是 |
[2:10:46] | was him flying away on a big plane | 他乘飞船飞走了 |
[2:10:51] | and wondering when he was coming back. | 而我就在想他什么时候会回来 |
[2:10:58] | He’s not coming back this time. | 这次他不会回来了 |
[2:11:01] | No, he’s not. | 是的 他不会了 |
[2:11:09] | Neither am I. | 我也不会了 |
[2:11:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[2:11:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:11:19] | I just know that I am done here. | 我只知道我的事已经做完 |
[2:11:24] | I’ve completed my journey, | 我完成了我的旅程 |
[2:11:28] | and it feels good. | 现在感觉也挺好 |
[2:11:42] | You and I, | 你和我… |
[2:11:44] | right here, | 就这里 |
[2:11:47] | right now. | 就现在 |
[2:11:52] | On the table? | 在桌子上? |
[2:11:57] | I dare you. | 谅你不敢 |
[2:12:00] | I double-dog dare you. | 我打赌你不敢 |
[2:12:03] | Double-dog dare? | 打赌我不敢? |
[2:12:04] | I double-dog dare you. | 喔…我打赌 |
[2:12:07] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[2:12:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:12:37] | Oops! | 哦哟 |
[2:12:38] | Something’s broken. | 有东西摔坏了 |
[2:12:58] | I guess I better get going. | 我想我最好 呃 该走了 |
[2:13:04] | Yeah. | 嗯…是的 |
[2:13:23] | It was nice to meet you, | 很高兴见到你… |
[2:13:27] | Lee Adama. | 李·阿达玛 |
[2:13:35] | Likewise, Kara Thrace. | 我也是 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[2:13:47] | So what about you? | 那么你呢? |
[2:13:51] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算做什么? |
[2:13:54] | Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Lee. | 今天是你新生活的第一天 李 |
[2:14:03] | Well, | 嗯 |
[2:14:06] | I always thought when this was all done I would | 我一直都想着 这一切都结束后 我就会 |
[2:14:11] | kick back, | 放手不管 |
[2:14:14] | relax, | 放松放松 |
[2:14:16] | spend the rest of my days doing | 像个普通人一样 |
[2:14:18] | the absolute minimum humanly possible. | 来打发自己剩下的日子 |
[2:14:22] | And now that you’re here? | 那现在你已经来到这儿了? |
[2:14:26] | I want to explore! | 我想去探险! |
[2:14:29] | I wanna climb the mountains. | 我想要爬上高山 |
[2:14:32] | I wanna cross the oceans. I wanna… | 我想要越过大洋 我想要… |
[2:14:35] | Gods, I can’t believe I’m saying this. | 天啊 真不敢相信我会这样说 |
[2:14:36] | It sounds so exhausting. I must be crazy… | 这些听起去都挺累人的 我肯定是疯… |
[2:15:03] | Goodbye, Kara. | 再见 卡拉 |
[2:15:08] | You won’t be forgotten. | 你不会被遗忘的 |
[2:15:57] | SEAN: Laura? You okay? | 劳拉 你还好吗? |
[2:16:15] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[2:16:24] | Sean, it’s been a lovely evening. | 肖恩 今晚是个愉快的夜晚 |
[2:16:26] | Really lovely. | 真的很开心 |
[2:16:28] | But what? | 不过什么? |
[2:16:29] | But I’m afraid we won’t be doing this again. | 不过我想我们不能再次这样了 |
[2:16:34] | Did I… No. | 是不是我… 不 |
[2:16:35] | No, no, not you. No, you’re wonderful. | 不 不 不是你 你很好 |
[2:16:38] | Come on, then… No. | 那就再… 不 |
[2:16:42] | You can show yourself out. | 你请自己出去吧 |
[2:16:45] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[2:16:46] | Wow. | 哇 |
[2:16:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:17:33] | Hello, this is Laura Roslin. | 你好 我是劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[2:17:34] | I’d like you to give a message to Mayor Adar. | 我想留个讯息给埃达市长 |
[2:17:40] | Tell him that I will | 告诉他 我会… |
[2:17:43] | be joining his campaign. | 加入他的总统竞选阵营 |
[2:17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:17:52] | All the way to the end. | 自始至终直到最后 |
[2:17:54] | No matter what. | 不管怎样 |
[2:17:57] | All the way to the end. | 自始至终直到最后 |
[2:18:05] | So much | 这么多的… |
[2:18:09] | life. | 生命 |
[2:18:13] | It’s a rich continent. | 真是个富饶的大陆 |
[2:18:21] | More wildlife than all the 12 Colonies put together. | 比十二个殖民地的野生动植物加起来都要多 |
[2:18:36] | Just looking for a quiet little place for that cabin. | 找个安静点的地方来建那幢小木屋 |
[2:18:43] | Maybe a garden. | 或者花园 |
[2:18:46] | I don’t have much of a green thumb, | 我没什么园艺才能 |
[2:18:47] | so I hope that you do… | 所以希望最好你懂些 |
[2:19:44] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[2:19:46] | I’m gonna build it right there, Laura. | 我打算在那里建房子 劳拉 |
[2:20:53] | HELO: Lot of game on this planet. | 这个星球上有好多猎物 |
[2:20:57] | I’m a pretty good hunter, you know? | 我是个很不错的猎人 你知道吗? |
[2:20:58] | ATHENA: Yeah, right. | 是 没错 |
[2:21:00] | What are you laughing at? What? | 你在笑什么呢? 怎么了? |
[2:21:03] | That buck on Caprica. | 卡布里卡上的那个兔子 |
[2:21:06] | Okay, come on, now. That’s not fair. | 哦 好了 快别这样 这样说不公平 |
[2:21:09] | Hey, don’t you listen to Mommy. Daddy is a great hunter. | 嘿 别听你妈妈说的 你老爸我可是个很厉害的猎人 |
[2:21:13] | No, Mommy’s gonna teach you how to hunt. | 不 让妈妈来教你怎么打猎 |
[2:21:15] | No, no, no, no. Real hunting. | 不 不 不 不 真正的打猎 |
[2:21:17] | No. Yeah. | 不 对 |
[2:21:18] | And I’m gonna teach you how to build a house and how to plant crops. | 我还要教你怎么建房子 怎么去种庄稼 |
[2:21:23] | Okay, maybe Mommy will teach you that, | 好吧 可能妈妈会教你那些 |
[2:21:25] | but Daddy’s gonna teach you how to hunt. | 但爸爸会教你怎么打猎 |
[2:21:36] | ATHENA: Hera! | 赫拉 |
[2:21:40] | Hera. | 赫拉… |
[2:21:43] | Will she be all right? | 她会没事的吧? |
[2:21:45] | She survived thanks to you. | 她活下来了.多亏了你们 |
[2:21:48] | Both of you. | 你们两 |
[2:21:51] | And that’s it? | 就这样了? |
[2:21:52] | That’s all God wants of us? | 这就是神要我们做的? |
[2:21:55] | God’s plan is never complete. | 神的计划永远不会结束 |
[2:21:58] | Great. | 好极了 |
[2:21:59] | But I think it’s safe to say | 不过我有把握这么说 |
[2:22:02] | that from now on, your lives will be less | 从今以后 你们的生活 不会再那么多事了 |
[2:22:06] | eventful. | 我一直在想 |
[2:22:47] | I’ve been thinking I may be able to help you out after all, | 毕竟我还是可以帮你办点事的 |
[2:22:52] | about that thing you were asking about before, | 就是之前你要我帮忙的那件事 |
[2:22:57] | getting a peek into the defense mainframe. | 进入防御主机里偷看资料 |
[2:23:02] | That would mean a lot to my employers. | 对我老板来说很重要 |
[2:23:04] | Yeah, well, I’m not doing it for your employers. | 不 我做这件事不是为你老板 |
[2:23:05] | I’m doing it for you. How would it make you feel? | 我是为你做的 这让你有什么感觉? |
[2:23:10] | I’d be very grateful. | 我会非常感激你的 |
[2:23:13] | We’ll put that to the test. | 希望经得住考验 |
[2:23:16] | Because if anyone finds out, I could get my head cut off. | 因为如果一旦有人发觉 我可是会掉脑袋的 |
[2:23:20] | So I’ll count on your discretion. | 所以我希望你能谨慎 |
[2:23:27] | The things men do for love. | 做这件事是因为爱 |
[2:23:30] | Love? | 爱? |
[2:23:32] | Gaius! | 盖尤斯? |
[2:23:35] | Yeah, well… | 是 那么… |
[2:23:37] | You know what I mean, don’t you? | 你知道我的意思 不是吗? |
[2:23:56] | Over there, between those two peaks, | 在那边 那两个山峰之间 |
[2:23:59] | I saw some terrain that looked good for cultivation. | 我看到有很适合耕种的地形 |
[2:24:03] | Cultivation? | 耕种? |
[2:24:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:24:10] | You know, I know about farming. | 你知道 我会干农活 |
[2:24:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[2:24:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:24:28] | I know you do. | 我知道你会 |
[2:24:37] | ADAMA: I laid out the cabin today. | 今天我设计好了小木屋 |
[2:24:40] | It’s gonna have an easterly view. | 面朝东 风景好 |
[2:24:44] | You should see the light that we get here. | 你应该看看这里的阳光 |
[2:24:47] | When the sun comes from behind those mountains, | 当太阳从那些山后面升起来 |
[2:24:51] | it’s almost heavenly. | 简直就像是在天堂 |
[2:24:55] | It reminds me of you. | 这让我想起了你 |
[2:25:58] | NO. 6: “At a scientific conference this week | 本周在位于华盛顿的 |
[2:26:00] | “at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, | 史密森学会的一次科学会议上 |
[2:26:03] | “the startling announcement was made | 发表了一个令人震惊的声明 |
[2:26:04] | “that archeologists believe they have found | 考古学家们相信 他们已经发现的 |
[2:26:06] | “fossilized remains of a young woman | 一具年轻女性的化石遗骸 |
[2:26:08] | “who may actually be Mitochondrial Eve. | 极有可能是线粒体夏娃 |
[2:26:11] | “Mitochondrial Eve is the name scientists have given | 线粒体夏娃是科学家给 |
[2:26:14] | “to the most recent common ancestor | 目前生活在地球上的所有人类的 |
[2:26:15] | “for all human beings now living on Earth. | 最近的共同祖先所起的名字 |
[2:26:18] | “She lived in what is now Tanzania, | 她的居住地位于现在的坦桑尼亚 |
[2:26:21] | “over 150,000 years ago.” | 在150000多年以前 |
[2:26:26] | Along with her Cylon mother | 和她的赛昂母亲 |
[2:26:28] | and human father. | 和人类爸爸一起 |
[2:26:34] | Commercialism, decadence, technology run amok. | 商业主义 道德堕落 滥用科技 |
[2:26:38] | Remind you of anything? | 让你想起什么没有? |
[2:26:39] | Take your pick. | 随你挑 |
[2:26:41] | Kobol, Earth, the real Earth, before this one. | 科波 地球 我说的是之前那个真的地球 |
[2:26:47] | Caprica before the fall. | 陷落之前的卡布里卡 |
[2:26:49] | All of this has happened before. | 这一切都曾发生过 |
[2:26:51] | But the question remains. | 但是问题还在 |
[2:26:54] | Does all of this have to happen again? | 这一切真的得要再次发生吗? |
[2:26:57] | This time, I bet no. | 这次 我赌不会 |
[2:26:58] | You know, I’ve never known you to play the optimist. | 知道吗 我从不认为你是个乐天派 |
[2:27:00] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么改变主意? |
[2:27:01] | Mathematics, law of averages. | 数学上的 统计平均律 |
[2:27:03] | Let a complex system repeat itself long enough, | 让一个复杂系统反复运转足够长的时间 |
[2:27:06] | eventually something surprising might occur. | 最终令人惊讶的事情可能会发生 |
[2:27:09] | That, too, is in God’s plan. | 这也是神的计划的一部分 |
[2:27:14] | You know it doesn’t like that name. | 你知道它不喜欢那名字 |
[2:27:19] | Silly me. | 愚蠢的我 |
[2:27:21] | Silly, silly me. | 愚蠢 愚蠢的我 |