时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:56] | Easy, boy. | 慢点, 兄弟. |
[02:56] | … ( Gasps | |
[03:12] | What do you expect? They’re savages. | 有什么可奇怪的? 他们是野人. |
[03:14] | One lot steals a goat from another lot, | 仅仅为了偷一只山羊 |
[03:17] | before you know it they’re ripping each other to pieces. | 他们也会把人砍成碎片. |
[03:20] | I’ve never seen wildlings do a thing like this. | 我从没见过野人做出这样的事. |
[03:22] | I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life. | 我这辈子都没见过这样的事. |
[03:24] | How close did you get? | 当时你离得有多近? |
[03:27] | – Close as any man would. – We should head back to the wall. | – 近得不能再近了. – 我们应该返回长城了. |
[03:32] | Do the dead frighten you? | 那些死人吓到你了? |
[03:34] | Our orders were to track the wildlings. | 我们的任务是追踪那些野人 |
[03:37] | We tracked them. They won’t trouble us no more. | 我们已经找到他们了. 他们已经死光了. |
[03:39] | You don’t think he’ll ask us how they died? | 你不觉头儿会问 他们是怎么死的吗? |
[03:44] | Get back on your horse. | 你立刻上马. |
[03:51] | Whatever did it to them could do it to us. | 我们可能落到跟 跟那些野人一样的下场. |
[03:53] | They even killed the children. | 他们连小孩都杀了. |
[03:55] | It’s a good thing we’re not children. | 幸好我们不是小孩. |
[04:00] | You want to run away south, run away. | 你想向南逃的话就逃吧. |
[04:02] | Of course they will behead you as a deserter, | 他们一定会砍掉你这逃兵的脑袋. |
[04:05] | if I don’t catch you first. | 如果我没有先把你逮到. |
[04:10] | Get back on your horse. | 你立刻上马. |
[04:12] | I won’t say it again. | 我不想再说一遍. |
[04:46] | Your dead men seem to have moved camp. | 你的死人朋友看来已经拔营了. |
[04:48] | They were here. | 他们刚才就在这里. |
[04:54] | See where they went. | 看看他们去哪了. |
[05:42] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[05:44] | It’s… | 那是… |
[09:49] | Go on, father’s watching. | 继续, 父亲正看着呢. |
[09:54] | And your mother. | 你母亲也在看. |
[10:02] | Fine work as always. Well done. | 还是绣得这么美, 好极了. |
[10:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[10:07] | I love the detail that you’ve managed to get in these corners. | 我喜欢你在这些边角上的细节处理 |
[10:11] | Quite beautiful. | 太漂亮了. |
[10:13] | The stitching… | 这些针脚… |
[10:36] | And which one of you was a marksman at 10? | 你们哪个在十岁时就是神射手了? |
[10:40] | Keep practicing, Bran. | 继续练习, 布兰. |
[10:44] | Go on. | 继续. |
[10:46] | Don’t think too much, Bran. | 别想太多, 布兰. |
[10:50] | Relax your bow arm. | 持弓臂要放松. |
[11:04] | Quick, Bran! Faster. | 快追, 布兰! 快点. |
[11:08] | Lord Stark! | 史塔克大人! |
[11:11] | My lady. | 夫人. |
[11:15] | A guardsman just rode in from the hills. | 一名卫兵刚刚来报 |
[11:17] | They’ve captured a deserter from The Night’s Watch. | 他们抓住了一个守夜人军团的逃兵 |
[11:23] | Get the lads to saddle their horses. | 让小伙子们都去备马吧. |
[11:25] | Do you have to? | 你一定要这样做吗? |
[11:27] | He swore an oath, Cat. | 他发过誓言, 凯特. |
[11:30] | The law is law, my lady. | 国有国法, 夫人. |
[11:33] | Tell Bran he’s coming too. | 告诉布兰他也要去. |
[11:37] | Ned. | 奈德. |
[11:38] | 10 is too young to see such things. | 十岁的孩子不该看这个. |
[11:41] | He won’t be a boy forever. | 他不会永远都是个孩子. |
[11:44] | And winter is coming. | 而且, 凛冬将至. |
[12:05] | Lad, go run back and get the rest. | 小子, 去把剩下的箭捡回来. |
[12:13] | White Walkers. | 异鬼. |
[12:15] | I saw the White Walkers. | 我看见异鬼了. |
[12:18] | White Walkers. | 异鬼啊. |
[12:20] | The White Walkers, I saw them. | 真的是异鬼, 我亲眼看见了. |
[12:32] | I know I broke my oath. | 我知道我违背了誓言. |
[12:35] | And I know I’m a deserter. | 我也知道我是个逃兵. |
[12:37] | I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but– | 我应该回长城去报告, 但是… |
[12:40] | I saw what I saw. | 我真的看见了. |
[12:43] | I saw the White Walkers. | 我看见异鬼了. |
[12:46] | People need to know. | 这是真的, 告诉大家. |
[12:51] | If you can get word to my family… | 如果你能带话给我家人… |
[12:52] | Tell them I’m no coward. | 告诉他们我不是懦夫. |
[12:55] | Tell them I’m sorry. | 告诉他们我很愧疚. |
[13:14] | Forgive me, Lord. | 神啊, 请宽恕我. |
[13:19] | In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, | 以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世… |
[13:22] | – the first of his name… – Don’t look away. | – 劳勃一世… – 不要看别处. |
[13:24] | …King of the Andals and the first men… | …安达尔人及先民的国王… |
[13:26] | Father will know if you do. | 父亲会察觉到的. |
[13:27] | …Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm, | …七国统治者 暨全境守护者之名, |
[13:31] | I, Eddard of the House Stark, | 我, 史塔克家族的艾德, |
[13:33] | Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north, | 临冬城主兼北境守护者, |
[13:36] | sentence you to die. | 在此判处你死刑. |
[13:53] | You did well. | 你表现很好. |
[14:23] | You understand why I did it? | 你明白我为什么这么做吗? |
[14:25] | Jon said he was a deserter. | 琼恩说他是个逃兵. |
[14:27] | But do you understand why i had to kill him? | 但你是否明白 为什么我要亲自动手? |
[14:30] | “Our way is the old way”? | “我们遵循古老的传统”? |
[14:33] | The man who passes the sentence | 宣判人死刑者 |
[14:35] | should swing the sword. | 必须亲手执行. |
[14:38] | Is it true he saw the White Walkers? | 他说他看见了异鬼是真的吗? |
[14:42] | The White Walkers have been gone for thousands of years. | 异鬼已经消失几千年了. |
[14:45] | So he was lying? | 所以他在撒谎? |
[14:52] | A madman sees what he sees. | 疯人会看见臆想的东西. |
[15:20] | What is it? | 这是怎么回事? |
[15:24] | Mountain lion? | 山狮干的? |
[15:28] | There are no Mountain lions in these woods. | 这片森林里没有山狮. |
[16:16] | It’s a freak! | 这是只怪物! |
[16:19] | It’s a direwolf. | 这是只冰原狼. |
[16:30] | Tough old beast. | 凶猛的古老野兽. |
[16:34] | There are no direwolves south of the wall. | 长城以南可没有冰原狼. |
[16:37] | Now there are five. | 现在有五只了. |
[16:39] | You want to hold it? | 你想抱一下它吗? |
[16:46] | Where will they go? | 它们该怎么办? |
[16:48] | Their mother’s dead. | 它们的母亲已经死了. |
[16:50] | They don’t belong down here. | 它们不属于这里. |
[16:52] | Better a quick death. | 不如干脆趁早了结. |
[16:54] | They won’t last without their mother. | 没有母狼它们也活不了多久. |
[16:56] | – Right. Give it here. – No! | – 对. 交给我吧. – 不要! |
[16:58] | Put away your blade. | 把你的剑拿开. |
[17:00] | I take orders from your father, not you. | 我听命于你父亲, 而不是你. |
[17:02] | – Please, father! – I’m sorry, Bran. | – 求你了, 父亲! – 抱歉, 布兰. |
[17:05] | Lord Stark? | 史塔克大人? |
[17:07] | There are five pups… | 这里有五只小狼… |
[17:11] | one for each of the Stark children. | 史塔克家正好有五个孩子. |
[17:12] | The direwolf is the sigil of your House. | 而冰原狼是您的家徽. |
[17:17] | They were meant to have them. | 您的孩子注定要拥有它们. |
[17:24] | You will train them yourselves. | 你们要自己训练它们. |
[17:26] | You will feed them yourselves. | 自己喂养他们. |
[17:28] | And if they die, you will bury them yourselves. | 如果它们死了, 你们还要亲手埋葬它们. |
[17:39] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[17:43] | I’m not a Stark. | 我不姓史塔克. |
[17:44] | Get on. | 走吧. |
[17:55] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[18:02] | The runt of the litter– that one’s yours, snow. | 一窝之劣种– 非你莫属哈, 雪诺. |
[19:05] | As your brother, I feel it’s my duty to warn you: | 作为你的孪生兄弟, 我有责任提醒你: |
[19:10] | You worry too much. | 你担心过度了. |
[19:12] | – It’s starting to show. – And you never worry about anything. | – 全显在脸上了. – 你从来不担心任何事. |
[19:17] | When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock, | 记得我们七岁那年, |
[19:21] | 100-foot drop into the water, | 你从凯岩城的百尺悬崖上跳进水里, |
[19:23] | and you were never afraid. | 你从来没有害怕过. |
[19:25] | There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father. | 本来就没什么可怕, 直到你把这件事告诉父亲. |
[19:28] | “We’re lannisters. | “我们是兰尼斯特家的人. |
[19:30] | Lannisters don’t act like fools.” | 兰尼斯特家的人从来不干蠢事.” |
[19:34] | What if Jon Arryn told someone? | 如果琼恩艾林告诉了别人怎么办? |
[19:36] | But who would he tell? | 他会跟谁说? |
[19:39] | – My husband. – If he told the King, both our heads | – 我的丈夫. – 如果他告诉了国王, 我们俩的脑袋 |
[19:42] | would be skewered on the city gates by now. | 早就该挂在城门上了. |
[19:46] | Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn’t know, it died with him. | 不管琼恩艾林知道什么, 他已经死了. |
[19:49] | And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King– someone to do his job | 劳勃会找个新的国王之手替他办事 |
[19:53] | while he’s off fucking boars and hunting whores– | 好让他继续玩野猪打女人… |
[19:55] | or is it the other way around? | 我是不是说反了? |
[19:58] | And life will go on. | 一切都会照旧的. |
[20:01] | You should be The Hand of the King. | 你应该成为国王之手. |
[20:04] | That’s an honor I can do without. | 我可不要这份荣耀. |
[20:06] | Their days are too long, | 他们日理万机, |
[20:09] | their lives are too short. | 却常常死于非命. |
[20:49] | All these years | 虽然过了这么多年 |
[20:51] | and I still feel like an outsider | 有时我还觉得自己是个外人 |
[20:53] | when I come here. | 就比如来到这个地方的时候. |
[20:55] | You have five northern children. | 你生育了五个北境的孩子. |
[20:57] | You’re not an outsider. | 你可不是外人. |
[21:01] | I wonder if the old gods agree. | 恐怕远古诸神不这么想. |
[21:05] | It’s your gods with all the rules. | 你信仰的神也是规矩多多. |
[21:13] | I am so sorry, my love. | 我有个坏消息, 亲爱的. |
[21:17] | – Tell me. – There was a raven from King’s Landing. | – 怎么了. – 君临城来了一只渡鸦. |
[21:22] | Jon Arryn is dead. | 琼恩艾林去世了. |
[21:24] | A fever took him. | 他死于热病. |
[21:30] | I know he was like a father to you. | 我知道他跟你情同父子. |
[21:35] | – Your sister, the boy? – They both have their health, | – 你妹妹和她的孩子呢? – 他们都还健康, |
[21:38] | gods be good. | 诸神保佑. |
[21:50] | The raven brought more news… | 渡鸦还带来了别的消息… |
[21:54] | The King rides for Winterfell… | 国王正往临冬城来… |
[21:56] | with the Queen | 带着王后… |
[21:58] | and all the rest of them. | 还有其他很多人. |
[22:00] | If he’s coming this far north… | 他不辞辛苦来到北境… |
[22:05] | There’s only one thing he’s after. | 肯定只为了一件事. |
[22:07] | You can always say no, Ned. | 你有权拒绝, 奈德. |
[22:19] | We’ll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion’s chamber. | 得给提利昂大人的房间里多放些蜡烛 |
[22:23] | I’m told he reads all night. | 我听说他一整夜都要看书 |
[22:24] | I’m told he drinks all night. | 我可听说他一整夜都要喝酒. |
[22:26] | How much could he possibly drink? A man of his… | 他能喝多少酒? 像他那种… |
[22:30] | Stature? | 身材的人? |
[22:32] | We’ve brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar. | 我们从酒窖里拿了八桶麦酒. |
[22:34] | – Perhaps we’ll find out. – In any case, | – 让我们拭目以待吧. – 不管怎样, |
[22:37] | candles. | 备好蜡烛. |
[22:44] | Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the King? | 你母亲为何硬要我们为国王扮靓? |
[22:47] | It’s for the Queen, I bet. I hear she’s a sleek bit of mink. | 我敢打赌是为了王后. 听说她是个矫情的女人. |
[22:50] | I hear the prince is a right royal prick. | 听说王子是王室的种马 |
[22:52] | Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab | 想想那些南方女孩 |
[22:54] | with his right royal prick. | 会有多少被他上过. |
[22:57] | Go on, Tommy, shear him good. | 快点, 汤米, 好好给他剪剪. |
[22:59] | He’s never met a girl he likes better than his own hair. | 他爱自己的头发胜过任何姑娘. |
[23:39] | Gods, but they grow fast. | 天啊, 它们长得太快了. |
[23:44] | Brandon! | 布兰登! |
[23:45] | I saw the king. He’s got hundreds of people. | 我看见国王了, 他带着好几百人. |
[23:49] | How many times have I told you no climbing? | 我说了多少次让你别爬墙? |
[23:52] | But he’s coming right now– down our road. | 但他们就快到了– |
[24:02] | I want you to promise me, | 我要你向我保证, |
[24:04] | no more climbing. | 不要再爬墙了. |
[24:10] | I promise. | 我保证. |
[24:14] | – Do you know what? – What? | – 你知道吗? – 什么? |
[24:17] | You always look at your feet before you lie. | 撒谎之前你总会盯着脚看. |
[24:22] | Run and find your father. Tell him the King is close. | 快去找你父亲. 告诉他国王就要到了. |
[25:10] | Where’s Arya? Sansa, where’s your sister? | 艾莉亚在哪里? 珊莎, 你妹妹在哪里? |
[25:24] | – Hey hey hey hey. – Ohh. | – 喂喂喂… – 哦. |
[25:25] | What are you doing with that on? | 你戴着这个干嘛? |
[25:30] | Go on. | 快过去. |
[25:34] | Move! | 让让! |
[26:58] | Your Grace. | 陛下. |
[27:04] | You’ve got fat. | 你长胖了. |
[27:18] | – Cat! – Your Grace. | – 凯特! – 陛下. |
[27:24] | Nine years– why haven’t I seen you? Where the hell have you been? | 九年了– 怎么一直见不到你? 你死到哪里去了? |
[27:27] | Guarding the north for you, your Grace. | 为您守护北境啊, 陛下. |
[27:29] | Winterfell is yours. | 临冬城听候您的差遣. |
[27:35] | – Where’s the imp? – Will you shut up? | – 小恶魔在哪里? – 你能不能闭嘴? |
[27:37] | Who have we here? | 这些都是谁啊? |
[27:40] | You must be Robb. | 你一定是罗柏. |
[27:44] | My, you’re a pretty one. | 真是个漂亮的姑娘. |
[27:48] | Your name is? | 你叫什么? |
[27:50] | Arya. | 艾莉亚. |
[27:52] | Oh, show us your muscles. | 哦, 给我们展示下你的肌肉. |
[27:57] | You’ll be a soldier. | 你会是个好战士的. |
[28:01] | That’s Jaime Lannister, the Queen’s twin brother. | 那是詹姆兰尼斯特, 王后的孪生兄弟. |
[28:04] | Would you please shut up? | 你闭嘴行不行? |
[28:16] | My Queen. | 王后陛下. |
[28:18] | My Queen. | 王后陛下. |
[28:20] | Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects. | 带我去墓窖, 我要去祭拜. |
[28:22] | We’ve been riding for a month, my love. | 我们在路上奔波一个月了, 亲爱的. |
[28:24] | Surely the dead can wait. | 死人有的是时间等. |
[28:26] | Ned. | 奈德. |
[28:37] | Where’s the imp? | 小恶魔在哪儿? |
[28:42] | Where is our brother? | 我们的弟弟在哪儿? |
[28:44] | Go and find the little beast. | 把那小畜生找来. |
[28:49] | Tell me about Jon Arryn. | 说说琼恩艾林的事. |
[28:51] | One minute he was fine and then… | 前一分钟他还很健康… |
[28:55] | Burned right through him, whatever it was. | 突然就莫名其妙地发起高烧. |
[28:59] | I loved that man. | 我很爱他. |
[29:01] | We both did. | 我们都很爱他. |
[29:02] | He never had to teach you much, but me? | 他从来不用为你费神, 但对于我… |
[29:06] | You remember me at 16? | 你还记得我十六岁时的样子吗? |
[29:07] | All I wanted to do | 我一门心思就只知道… |
[29:09] | was crack skulls and fuck girls. | 打打杀杀和玩女孩子. |
[29:11] | – He showed me what was what. – Aye. | – 是他教给我做人的道理. – 是啊. |
[29:14] | Don’t look at me like that. It’s not his fault I didn’t listen. | 别用这种眼神看我. 我不听他的话又不是他的错. |
[29:22] | I need you, Ned– | 我需要你, 奈德– |
[29:24] | down at King’s Landing, not up here where you’re no damn use to anybody. | 跟我去君临吧, 你留在这里毫无用武之地. |
[29:29] | Lord Eddard Stark, | 艾德史塔克大人, |
[29:32] | I would name you the Hand of the King. | 我将任命你为国王之手. |
[29:39] | I’m not worthy of the honor. | 我配不上这样的荣誉. |
[29:42] | I’m not trying to honor you. I’m trying to get you to run my kingdom | 我并不是要给你荣誉. 我是要让你替我治理国家. |
[29:45] | while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave. | 我好安心享受快乐人生. |
[29:49] | Damn it, Ned, stand up. | 行了, 奈德, 起来吧. |
[29:52] | You helped me win the iron throne, | 你帮我赢得铁王座, |
[29:54] | now help me keep the damn thing. | 就该帮我保住它. |
[29:58] | We were meant to rule together. | 我们注定要共同统治王国. |
[30:00] | If your sister had lived, we’d have been bound by blood. | 如果你妹妹还活着, 我们就会是联姻手足. |
[30:04] | Well, it’s not too late. | 嗯, 现在也不算迟. |
[30:07] | I have a son, you have a daughter. | 我有个儿子, 你有个女儿. |
[30:11] | We’ll join our Houses. | 我们将成为儿女亲家. |
[30:37] | – It is true what they say about the northern girls. | 北方女人果然名不虚传. |
[30:49] | Did you hear the King’s in Winterfell? | 你听说国王来临冬城了吗? |
[30:51] | I did hear something about that. | 我略有耳闻. |
[30:53] | And the Queen and her twin brother. | 还有王后和他的孪生兄弟. |
[30:56] | They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms. | 听说他是七国上下最帅的男人. |
[30:59] | And the other brother? | 那另一个兄弟呢? |
[31:01] | – The Queen has two brothers? – There’s the pretty one, | – 王后有两个兄弟? – 一个长得帅, |
[31:04] | and there’s the clever one. | 另一个脑袋灵. |
[31:09] | Mmm, I hear they call him the imp. | 嗯, 我听说人们叫他小恶魔. |
[31:12] | I hear he hates that nickname. | 我听说他讨厌这个绰号. |
[31:14] | Oh? I hear he’s more than earned it. | 是吗? 我可听说他名副其实. |
[31:17] | I hear he’s a drunken little lecher, | 我听说他沉溺酒色, |
[31:20] | prone to all manner of perversions. | 既变态又下流. |
[31:23] | Clever girl. | 真是个聪明姑娘. |
[31:26] | We’ve been expecting you, Lord Tyrion. | 我们等你等的好辛苦, 提利昂大人. |
[31:30] | Have you? | 是吗? |
[31:32] | – Oh! – Already? | – 哦! – 又好了? |
[31:35] | The gods gave me one blessing. | 诸神总算给了我件好东西. |
[31:43] | – Don’t get up. – My Lord. | – 不用起来. – 大人. |
[31:46] | Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door | 我是否有必要向你解释… |
[31:48] | – in a whorehouse, brother? – You have much to teach me, no doubt, | – 在妓院里别随便开门? – 没错, 你在这方面经验丰富, |
[31:52] | but our sister craves your attention. | 不过我们的老姐正在找你. |
[31:56] | She has odd cravings, our sister. | 我们的老姐她总是那么心急, |
[31:58] | A family trait. | 家族遗传. |
[32:00] | Now the Starks are feasting us at sundown. | 史塔克家晚上要设宴款待我们. |
[32:03] | Don’t leave me alone with these people. | 别丢下我一个人对付他们. |
[32:05] | I’m sorry, I’ve begun the feast a bit early. | 很抱歉, 我的盛宴已经开始了. |
[32:07] | And this is the first of many courses. | 而这个只是开胃菜. |
[32:11] | I thought you might say that. | 我知道你会这么说. |
[32:13] | But since we’re short on time… | 既然我们时间紧迫… |
[32:15] | Come on, girls. | 都进来吧, 姑娘们. |
[32:22] | See you at sundown. | 晚上见. |
[32:25] | Close the door! | 把门关上! |
[32:39] | Did you have to bury her in a place like this? | 你非得把她葬在这种地方吗? |
[32:44] | She should be on a hill somewhere | 她应该葬在 |
[32:47] | with the sun and the clouds above her. | 有阳光和雨露的山坡上. |
[32:49] | She was my sister. | 她是我妹妹. |
[32:51] | This is where she belongs. | 这里是她的归宿. |
[32:54] | She belonged with me. | 她应该和我在一起. |
[33:02] | In my dreams, I kill him every night. | 每晚在我梦里, 我都要杀他一次. |
[33:07] | It’s done, your Grace. | 你已经杀死他了, 陛下. |
[33:09] | The Targaryens are gone. | 坦格利安家族已经灭亡了. |
[33:14] | Not all of them. | 还不够彻底. |
[33:27] | Daenerys! | 丹妮莉丝! |
[33:32] | Daenerys. | 丹妮莉丝. |
[33:34] | There’s our bride-to-be. | 看看我们的准新娘. |
[33:37] | Look, a gift from Illyrio. | 这是伊利里欧总督的礼物. |
[33:41] | Touch it. | 摸摸看. |
[33:43] | Go on, feel the fabric. | 感受一下它的柔滑. |
[33:50] | Mmm. | 嗯. |
[33:53] | Isn’t he a gracious host? | 他是不是很慷慨? |
[33:58] | We’ve been his guests for over a year | 我们在这里住了一年多 |
[34:00] | and he’s never asked us for anything. | 他从未向我们提任何要求. |
[34:02] | Illyrio’s no fool. | 伊利里欧不是傻瓜. |
[34:04] | He knows I won’t forget my friends | 他知道我不会忘记朋友 |
[34:06] | when I come into my throne. | 等我登上王位之后. |
[34:12] | You still slouch. | 你怎么还是没精打采的. |
[34:19] | Let them see. | 让他们看看. |
[34:24] | You have a woman’s body now. | 你已经是个成熟的女人了. |
[34:44] | I need you to be perfect today. | 今天你要好好打扮. |
[34:49] | Can you do that for me? | 你能做到吗? |
[34:54] | You don’t want to wake the dragon, do you? | 你不想唤醒睡龙之怒, 是吧? |
[34:58] | No. | 不想. |
[35:07] | When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, | 当后人写我的统治史时, 好妹妹, |
[35:10] | they will say it began today. | 他们会从今天开始写起. |
[35:35] | It’s too hot, my lady. | 这水很烫, 公主. |
[35:58] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[36:00] | The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality. | 多斯拉克人向来不准时. |
[36:16] | Athchomar chomakaan, Khal vezhven. | (恭迎卡奥远道而来) |
[36:20] | May I present my honored guests? | 请允许我介绍尊贵的客人. |
[36:22] | Viserys of House Targaryen, | 坦格利安家族的 |
[36:26] | the third of his name, | 韦塞里斯三世, |
[36:28] | the rightful king of the Andals and the first men, | 安达尔人与先民的合法国王 |
[36:31] | and his sister | 以及她的妹妹 |
[36:33] | Daenerys of House Targaryen. | 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝. |
[36:39] | Do you see how long his hair is? | 你看到他的头发有多长了吗? |
[36:41] | When Dothraki are defeated in combat, | 当多斯拉克人战败时, |
[36:44] | they cut off their braids so the whole world can see their shame. | 会削发以示耻辱. |
[36:48] | Khal Drogo has never been defeated. | 而卓戈卡奥从未战败过. |
[36:53] | He’s a savage, of course, | 他确实是个野蛮人, |
[36:55] | but one of the finest killers alive. | 但也是世上最强的勇士. |
[36:58] | And you will be his Queen. | 你会成为他的王后. |
[37:01] | Come forward, my dear. | 来吧, 亲爱的. |
[37:43] | Where is he going?! | 他要去哪儿?! |
[37:45] | – The ceremony is over. – But he didn’t say anything. | – 仪式已经结束了. – 但他什么也没有说. |
[37:47] | – Did he like her? – Trust me, your Grace, | – 他喜欢她吗? – 相信我, 陛下, |
[37:50] | if he didn’t like her, we’d know. | 如果他不喜欢她, 我们肯定会知道. |
[37:55] | It won’t be long now. | 要不了多久. |
[37:58] | Soon you will cross the Narrow Sea | 你就可以渡过狭海 |
[38:00] | and take back your father’s throne. | 夺回你父亲的王位. |
[38:02] | The people drink secret toasts | 你的国民都在暗自祈祷 |
[38:05] | to your health. | 为你祝福. |
[38:07] | They cry out for their true king. | 他们渴望真正的国王归来. |
[38:13] | When will they be married? | 他们何时完婚? |
[38:15] | Soon. The Dothraki never stay still for long. | 很快. 多斯拉克人不会在一个地方待很久. |
[38:18] | Is it true they lie with their horses? | 他们和马交媾的传说是真的吗? |
[38:21] | I wouldn’t ask Khal Drogo. | 我可不会问卓戈卡奥这个问题. |
[38:24] | Do you take me for a fool? | 你当我是傻瓜吗? |
[38:26] | I take you for a King. | 我视你为国王. |
[38:28] | Kings lack the caution of common men. | 国王不象平民那样小心翼翼. |
[38:31] | My apologies if I’ve given offense. | 如果我冒犯了您, 敬请原谅. |
[38:33] | I know how to play a man like Drogo. | 我知道怎么对付卓戈这种人. |
[38:36] | I give him a Queen and he gives me an army. | 我把妹妹嫁给他, 他向我提供一支军队. |
[38:39] | I don’t want to be his Queen. | 我不想嫁给他. |
[38:46] | I want to go home. | 我想回家. |
[38:49] | So do I. | 我也想. |
[38:50] | I want us both to go home, | 我希望我们一起回家, |
[38:54] | but they took it from us. | 但我们的家已经被人夺走了. |
[38:56] | So tell me, sweet sister, | 请告诉我, 好妹妹, |
[38:58] | how do we go home? | 我们该如何回家? |
[39:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[39:03] | We go home with an army. | 我们要带着一支军队才能回家. |
[39:08] | With Khal Drogo’s army. | 卓戈卡奥的军队. |
[39:11] | I would let his whole tribe fuck you– | 我愿意让他的整个部落都来干你– |
[39:14] | all 40,000 men and their horses too | 四万男人, 包括他们的马 |
[39:18] | if that’s what it took. | 如果有必要得话. |
[39:36] | Do you think Joffrey will like me? | 你觉得乔佛里王子会喜欢我吗? |
[39:39] | What if he thinks I’m ugly? | 万一他觉得我不好看怎么办? |
[39:42] | Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived. | 那他就是世上最愚蠢的王子. |
[39:48] | He’s so handsome. | 他真是好帅. |
[39:50] | When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait? | 我们何时能成婚? 很快? 还是要再等一等? |
[39:53] | Hush now. Your father hasn’t even said yes. | 别激动. 你父亲都还没答应. |
[39:56] | Why would he say no? | 他有什么理由拒绝? |
[39:58] | He’d be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms. | 他将成为七国上下第二有权力的人. |
[40:01] | He’d have to leave home. | 但他得离开自己的家. |
[40:04] | He’d have to leave me. | 他得离开我. |
[40:07] | And so would you. | 你也会离开. |
[40:10] | You left your home to come here. | 你不也是离开自己的家嫁到这儿来. |
[40:12] | And I’d be Queen someday. | 有朝一日我会成为王后. |
[40:16] | Please make father say yes! | 求你让父亲答应! |
[40:18] | – Sansa– – Please please! | – 珊莎– – 求你了! |
[40:20] | It’s the only thing I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一的愿望. |
[40:36] | Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on. | 倒满! 罗德利克, 来吧. |
[40:39] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[41:00] | Is he dead yet? | 他死了吗? |
[41:06] | Uncle Benjen. | 班扬叔叔. |
[41:10] | You got bigger. | 你长大了. |
[41:13] | Rode all day. Didn’t want to leave you alone with the Lannisters. | 赶了一天路. 就是为了不让你 单独面对兰尼斯特家的人. |
[41:17] | Why aren’t you at the feast? | 你怎么没参加宴会? |
[41:19] | Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family | 史塔克夫人担心会冒犯王族 |
[41:22] | to seat a bastard in their midst. | 如果让一个私生子和他们坐在一起. |
[41:24] | Well, you’re always welcome on the wall. | 长城永远会欢迎你. |
[41:27] | No bastard was ever refused a seat there. | 在那儿私生子也从不会被拒之门外. |
[41:29] | So take me with you when you go back. | 那你回去时带上我吧. |
[41:31] | – Jon– – Father will let me if you ask him. | – 琼恩– – 如果你提出来, 我父亲一定会同意的. |
[41:34] | I know he will. | 我知道他会同意. |
[41:38] | The wall isn’t going anywhere. | 长城永远都会在那儿. |
[41:41] | I’m ready | 我已经准备好 |
[41:42] | to swear your oath. | 宣誓加入你们的队伍了. |
[41:43] | You don’t understand what you’d be giving up. | 你还不了解你将放弃什么. |
[41:46] | We have no families. | 我们不能有家庭. |
[41:49] | – None of us will ever father sons– – I don’t care about that! | – 我们不能生儿育女– – 我不在乎这个! |
[41:53] | You might, if you knew what it meant. | 等你了解到这意味着什么, 也许会在乎的. |
[41:59] | I’d better get inside, | 我该进去了, |
[42:01] | rescue your father from his guests. | 帮你父亲接待客人. |
[42:07] | We’ll talk later. | 我们晚点再谈吧. |
[42:17] | Your Uncle’s in The Night’s Watch. | 你叔叔是个守夜人. |
[42:22] | What are you doing back there? | 你在那儿干什么? |
[42:25] | Preparing for a night with your family. | 准备与你的家人共度良宵. |
[42:33] | I’ve always wanted to see the wall. | 我一直想看看长城. |
[42:35] | You’re Tyrion Lannister, | 你是提利昂兰尼斯特, |
[42:36] | the Queen’s brother? | 王后的兄弟? |
[42:38] | My greatest accomplishment. | 这是我最了不起的成就. |
[42:40] | And you– you’re Ned Stark’s bastard, aren’t you? | 而你– 你是奈德史塔克的私生子, 是吧? |
[42:47] | Did I offend you? Sorry. | 我冒犯到你了? 抱歉. |
[42:52] | You are the bastard though. | 看来你确实是他的私生子. |
[42:55] | Lord Eddard Stark is my father. | 艾德史塔克大人是我的父亲. |
[42:59] | And Lady Stark is not your mother, | 而史塔克夫人不是你的母亲, |
[43:02] | making you the bastard. | 所以你是私生子. |
[43:06] | Let me give you some advice, bastard. | 让我给你个忠告吧, 私生子. |
[43:10] | Never forget what you are. | 不要忘记自己的身份. |
[43:12] | The rest of the world will not. | 因为别人不会忘记. |
[43:14] | Wear it like armor | 把它当成盔甲穿在身上 |
[43:17] | and it can never be used to hurt you. | 它就不会被别人用来中伤你. |
[43:21] | What the hell do you know about being a bastard? | 你哪里知道身为私生子是什么感觉? |
[43:25] | All dwarves are bastards in their father’s eyes. | 所有侏儒在他们父亲眼里 都和私生子没什么两样. |
[43:50] | You at a feast– it’s like a bear in a trap. | 你在宴会上– 就象在陷阱中的野兽. |
[43:56] | The boy I beheaded– | 被我斩首的那个孩子– |
[43:59] | – did you know him? – Of course I did. | – 你认识他吗? – 我当然认识他. |
[44:01] | Just a lad. | 确实还是个孩子. |
[44:03] | And he was tough, Ned, | 但他很坚强, 奈德, |
[44:05] | a true ranger. | 是个真正的游骑兵. |
[44:07] | Pfft. He was talking madness. | 哼. 他一直疯言疯语. |
[44:12] | Said the Walkers slaughtered his friends. | 说他的朋友被异鬼杀了. |
[44:14] | The two he was with are still missing. | 跟他一起的两个人还没找到. |
[44:18] | Hmph. A wildling ambush. | 嗯. 应该是遭到野人伏击. |
[44:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[44:23] | Direwolves south of the wall, | 听说长城以南出现了冰原狼, |
[44:26] | talk of The Walkers, | 听说有人看见了异鬼, |
[44:29] | and my brother might be the next Hand of the King. | 还听说我兄弟会成为下一任国王之手. |
[44:32] | Winter is coming. | 果然是凛冬将至啊. |
[44:36] | Winter is coming. | 凛冬将至. |
[44:40] | – Uncle Benjen. – Robb boy. | – 班扬叔叔. – 罗柏小子. |
[44:43] | – How are you? – I’m good. | – 你还好吗? – 很好. |
[44:48] | Is this your first time in the north, your Grace? | 这是你第一次来北境吗, 陛下? |
[44:50] | Yes. Lovely country. | 是的. 很美的地方. |
[44:57] | I’m sure it’s very grim after King’s Landing. | 我想这里一定比君临差远了. |
[45:02] | I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me | 我还记得那时我有多害怕 |
[45:04] | up here for the first time. | 当奈德第一次带我来这儿时. |
[45:08] | Hello, little dove. | 你好, 小鸽子. |
[45:11] | But you are a beauty. | 你真是个美人. |
[45:14] | – How old are you? – 13, your Grace. | – 你多大了? – 十三岁了, 陛下. |
[45:16] | You’re tall. Still growing? | 你个子真高. 还在长吗? |
[45:18] | I think so, your Grace. | 我想是的, 陛下. |
[45:20] | And have you bled yet? | 你来过初潮了吗? |
[45:28] | No, your Grace. | 没有, 陛下. |
[45:31] | Your dress, did you make it? | 你的衣服, 是你自己做的? |
[45:34] | Such a talent. You must make something for me. | 很了不起. 将来也给我做一件吧. |
[45:39] | I hear we might share a grandchild someday. | 听说我们可能会成为儿女亲家. |
[45:42] | I hear the same. | 我也听说了. |
[45:45] | Your daughter will do well in the capital. | 你的女儿在都城会过得很好. |
[45:47] | Such a beauty shouldn’t stay hidden up here forever. | 这样的美人不该永远藏在这里. |
[46:06] | – Your pardon. – I hear we might be neighbors soon. | – 对不起. – 听说我们可能会成为邻居. |
[46:10] | – I hope it’s true. – Yes, | – 但愿是真的. – 是的, |
[46:11] | the King has honored me with his offer. | 我有幸获得了国王的任命. |
[46:13] | I’m sure we’ll have a tournament | 我想我们会举办一场比武大会 |
[46:15] | to celebrate your new title– if you accept. | 来庆祝你新官上任– 如果你同意的话. |
[46:17] | It would be good to have you on the field. | 有你参加肯定很精彩. |
[46:19] | The competition has become a bit stale. | 最近比赛开始变得乏味了. |
[46:21] | – I don’t fight in tournaments. – No? | – 我不参加比武大会. – 不参加? |
[46:24] | Getting a little old for it? | 因为年纪大了? |
[46:26] | I don’t fight in tournaments | 我不参加比武大会 |
[46:29] | because when I fight a man for real | 是因为当我真跟人动手时 |
[46:32] | I don’t want him to know what I can do. | 我不希望别人了解我的打法. |
[46:36] | Well said. | 说得好. |
[46:39] | Arya! | 艾莉亚! |
[46:42] | It’s not funny! | 这一点也不好玩! |
[46:44] | She always does this. | 她总是这样干. |
[46:47] | This was my favorite dress. | 这是我最喜欢的衣服. |
[46:49] | She always does it and it’s not funny! | 他总是这样, 这一点也没好玩! |
[46:52] | Time for bed. | 该上床了. |
[47:05] | I’m a Northman. | 我是北境人. |
[47:08] | I belong here with you, not down south | 我属于这里, 而不属于南方 |
[47:11] | in that rats’ nest they call a capital. | 不属于那个被称作都城的老鼠窝. |
[47:14] | I won’t let him take you. | 我不会让他带你走的. |
[47:19] | The king takes what he wants. | 国王想要什么就能带走什么. |
[47:21] | That’s why he’s King. | 王命不可违啊. |
[47:25] | I’ll say, “listen, fat man.” | 我会说, “听着, 胖子.” |
[47:30] | “You are not taking my husband anywhere. | “你别想带走我的丈夫. |
[47:32] | He belongs to me now.” | 他现在是我的人.” |
[47:39] | How did he get so fat? | 他怎么变得这么胖了? |
[47:41] | He only stops eating when it’s time for a drink. | 因为他除了吃就是喝. |
[47:46] | It’s Maester Luwin, my Lord. | 是鲁温学士, 大人. |
[47:51] | Send him in. | 让他进来. |
[47:55] | Pardon, my Lord, my Lady. | 请原谅, 大人, 夫人. |
[47:57] | A rider in the night… | 有个信使… |
[48:00] | from your sister. | 从你妹妹那儿送信来. |
[48:10] | – Stay. – This was sent from the Eyrie. | – 别走. – 是从鹰巢城来的. |
[48:18] | What’s she doing at the Eyrie? | 她为什么会在鹰巢城? |
[48:21] | She hasn’t been back there since her wedding. | 她婚后就没回去那里. |
[48:32] | What news? | 什么消息? |
[48:35] | She’s fled the capital. | 她逃离了都城. |
[48:40] | She says Jon Arryn was murdered. | 她说琼恩艾林是被谋杀的. |
[48:43] | By the Lannisters. | 凶手是兰尼斯特家的人. |
[48:45] | She says the King is in danger. | 她还说国王身处险境. |
[48:47] | She’s fresh widowed, Cat. | 她的丈夫刚去世, 凯特. |
[48:50] | She doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 她不知道自己在说什么. |
[48:52] | Lysa’s head would be on a spike right now | 莱莎也可能会被杀害 |
[48:54] | if the wrong people had found that letter. | 如果这封信落在歹人手里得话. |
[48:57] | Do you think she would risk her life– | 她怎么会拿她自己的生命– |
[48:59] | her son’s life– | 还有她儿子的生命冒如此的风险– |
[49:01] | if she wasn’t certain her husband was murdered? | 如果她并不是确信她丈夫被是谋杀的? |
[49:12] | If this news is true | 如果这个消息属实 |
[49:13] | and the Lannisters conspire against the throne, | 兰尼斯特家在密谋篡位, |
[49:17] | who but you can protect the King? | 那么除你之外还有谁能保护国王? |
[49:20] | They murdered the last Hand. | 他们谋杀了上一任国王之手. |
[49:22] | Now you want Ned to take the job? | 现在你还想让奈德去接替他? |
[49:24] | The King rode for a month | 国王马不停蹄地赶了一个月的路 |
[49:26] | to ask for Lord Stark’s help. | 来寻求史塔克大人的帮助. |
[49:28] | He’s the only one he trusts. | 他是国王唯一信任的人. |
[49:33] | You swore the King an oath, my Lord. | 您曾向国王立下誓言, 大人. |
[49:36] | He’s spent half his life fighting Robert’s wars. | 他为了劳勃戎马半生. |
[49:39] | He owes him nothing. | 我们不欠国王什么. |
[49:43] | Your father and brother rode south once | 你的父亲和哥哥曾经前往南方 |
[49:46] | on a King’s demand. | 因为国王的召命而失去生命. |
[49:51] | A different time. | 但是现在时过境迁了. |
[49:55] | A different King. | 现在的国王也不是当年的国王了. |
[50:58] | When do I meet with the Khal? | 我何时能和卡奥会谈? |
[50:59] | We need to begin planning the invasion. | 我要同他讨论如何出征. |
[51:01] | If Khal Drogo has promised you a crown, | 如果卓戈卡奥承诺给你王冠, |
[51:04] | – you shall have it. – When? | – 你就一定能得到它. – 什么时候? |
[51:06] | When their omens favor war. | 等他们得到战争的吉兆. |
[51:08] | I piss on Dothraki omens. | 我才不相信多斯拉克人的什么预兆. |
[51:11] | I’ve waited 17 years to get my throne back. | 我为夺回王位已经等待了十七年. |
[52:14] | A Dothraki wedding | 多斯拉克人的婚礼 |
[52:16] | without at least three deaths is considered a dull affair. | 至少得死上三个人才算热闹. |
[52:32] | Jadi, zhey jorah andahli! | (安达尔人乔拉!) |
[52:34] | Khal vezhven. | (尊敬的卡奥.) |
[52:42] | A small gift, for the new Khaleesi– | 为新婚的卡丽煕准备的一份薄礼– |
[52:46] | songs and histories from the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国的诗歌和历史. |
[52:50] | Thank you, Ser. | 谢谢你, 爵士. |
[52:53] | Are you from my country? | 你来自我的国家? |
[52:56] | Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island. | 我是来自熊岛的乔拉莫尔蒙爵士. |
[52:58] | I served your father for many years. | 我曾为令尊效力多年. |
[53:01] | Gods be good, I hope to always serve the rightful King. | 愿上天庇佑, 让我能永远效忠合法的君王 |
[53:27] | Dragon’s eggs, Daenerys, | 这些是龙蛋, 丹妮莉丝, |
[53:30] | from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai. | 来自亚夏以东的阴影之地. |
[53:33] | The ages have turned them to stone, | 岁月已经将其石化, |
[53:36] | but they will always be beautiful. | 但其依然美丽. |
[53:40] | Thank you, Magister. | 谢谢你, 大人. |
[54:50] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮. |
[54:57] | Ser Jorah, I don’t know how to say | 乔拉爵士, 我不知道 |
[54:59] | thank you in Dothraki. | 多斯拉克语中怎么说谢谢. |
[55:01] | There is no word for thank you in Dothraki. | 多斯拉克语中没有道谢一说. |
[55:25] | Make him happy. | 让他开心点. |
[56:26] | No. | 不. |
[56:31] | Do you know the common tongue? | 你会说通用语吗? |
[56:38] | No. | 不. |
[56:44] | Is “no” the only word that you know? | 你只会说”不”这个词吗? |
[56:48] | No. | 不. |
[57:18] | Rough night, imp? | 这一晚够你受的吧, 小恶魔? |
[57:20] | If I get through this without squirting | 如果我没有上吐下泻的话 |
[57:22] | from one end or the other it’ll be a miracle. | 那就谢天谢地了 |
[57:24] | I didn’t pick you for a hunter. | 我没请你去打猎. |
[57:27] | The greatest in the land– my spear never misses. | 上哪儿去找比我厉害的– 我投矛从不失手. |
[57:31] | It’s not hunting if you pay for it. | 为这个花钱就不算打猎了. |
[57:42] | Are you as good with a spear as you used to be? | 你使矛的身手还象以前一样好吗? |
[57:44] | No, but I’m still better than you. | 不, 但还是要比你强. |
[57:50] | I know what I’m putting you through. | 我知道我让你为难了. |
[57:52] | Thank you for saying yes. | 谢谢你答应我. |
[57:55] | I only ask you because I need you. | 我真的是不得已你才来向你求助的. |
[57:59] | You’re a loyal friend. | 你是个真正忠诚的朋友. |
[58:01] | You hear me? A loyal friend. | 你听到了吗? 真正忠诚的朋友. |
[58:04] | The last one I’ve got. | 我只能依靠你了. |
[58:07] | – I hope I’ll serve you well. – You will. | – 我希望能为你尽微薄之力. – 一定能的. |
[58:11] | And I’ll make sure you don’t look so fucking grim all the time. | 我也希望你别总是这么严肃. |
[58:15] | Come on, boys, let’s go kill some boar! | 来吧, 小子们, 我们去打几头野猪回来! |
[58:28] | Come on, you. | 你快来吧. |
[59:44] | Stop! | 停下! |
[59:47] | Stop. | 停下. |
[59:53] | Are you completely mad? | 你不要命了吗? |
[59:56] | – He saw us. – It’s all right, it’s all right. | – 他看见了. – 没事了, 没事了. |
[59:59] | – It’s all right. – He saw us! | – 没事了. – 他看见了! |
[1:00:01] | I heard you the first time. | 我听见你说的话了. |
[1:00:07] | Quite the little climber, aren’t you? | 身手不错嘛. |
[1:00:10] | – How old are you, boy? – 10. | – 你多大了, 孩子? – 十岁. |
[1:00:13] | 10. | 十岁. |
[1:00:24] | The things I do for love. | 看看我为爱情做了些什么. |