时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | ? Game of Thrones 1×04 ? Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things Original Air Date on May 8, 2011 | |
[02:41] | The little lord’s been dreaming again. | 小少爷又做梦了. |
[02:50] | – We have visitors. – I don’t want to see anyone. | – 我们要见客人了. – 我不想见任何人. |
[02:54] | Really? If I was cooped up all day | 真的? 如果我整天被关在屋子里 |
[02:57] | with no one but this old bat for company, I’d go mad. | 只有老奶妈一个陪伴, 我会发疯的. |
[03:01] | Anyway, you don’t have a choice. Robb’s waiting. | 不管怎样, 你没得选择. 罗柏正等着呢. |
[03:03] | – I don’t want to go. – Neither do I. | – 我不想去. – 我也不想. |
[03:06] | But Robb’s Lord of Winterfell, | 但罗柏现在是临冬城主, |
[03:08] | which means I do what he says, and you do what I say. | 所以我得听他的, 而你得听我的. |
[03:13] | Hodor! | 阿多! |
[03:18] | – Hodor? – Help Bran down the hall. | – 阿多? – 帮布兰下到大厅去. |
[03:21] | Hodor. | 阿多. |
[03:29] | I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit. | 我记得上次我受到的欢迎更热情一点. |
[03:33] | Any man of The Night’s Watch is welcome at Winterfell. | 只要是守夜人的兄弟临冬城都欢迎. |
[03:36] | Any man of The Night’s Watch, but not I, eh, boy? | 只要是守夜人的兄弟, 所以我不算啰, 小子? |
[03:39] | I’m not your boy, Lannister. | 我不是什么小子, 兰尼斯特. |
[03:41] | I’m Lord of Winterfell while my father is away. | 我父亲外出时我就是临冬城主. |
[03:43] | Then you might learn a lord’s courtesy. | 那你也该懂得城主应有的礼貌. |
[03:48] | So it’s true. | 看来这孩子真的活下来了. |
[03:52] | Hello, Bran. | 你好, 布兰. |
[03:54] | Do you remember anything about what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么事吗? |
[03:57] | He has no memory of that day. | 他完全不记得那天的事. |
[03:59] | – Curious. – Why are you here | – 这倒奇了. – 你有什么事? |
[04:02] | would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel? | 你可爱的同伴能蹲下来一点吗? |
[04:06] | – My neck is beginning to hurt. – Kneel, Hodor. | – 我的脖子有点痛了. – 蹲下, 阿多. |
[04:13] | – Do you like to ride, Bran? – Yes. | – 你喜欢骑马吗, 布兰? – 是. |
[04:15] | Well, I mean I did like to. | 是…我是说我曾经喜欢. |
[04:18] | – The boy has lost the use of his legs. – What of it? | – 这孩子的腿已经不能用了. – 有什么关系? |
[04:20] | With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride. | 只要有合适的马匹和鞍具, 就残废也能骑. |
[04:22] | – I’m not a cripple. – Then I’m not a dwarf. | – 我不是残废. – 那我也不是侏儒啰. |
[04:25] | My father will rejoice to hear it. | 我老爸听了不知会多高兴. |
[04:27] | I have a gift for you. | 我有样礼物送给你. |
[04:30] | Give that to your saddler. He’ll provide the rest. | 把这个交给马鞍师傅. 照着做就行了. |
[04:35] | You must shape the horse to the rider. | 你们得让马儿去适应主人. |
[04:37] | Start with a yearling and teach it to respond | 用一岁的小马来训练 |
[04:39] | to the reins and to the boy’s voice. | 教它回应缰绳和主人的声音. |
[04:42] | Will I really be able to ride? | 我真能骑马吗? |
[04:44] | You will. | 你能骑. |
[04:46] | On horseback you will be as tall as any of them. | 你骑在马上会跟别人一样高. |
[04:48] | Is this some kind of trick? Why do you want to help him? | 你耍什么把戏? 你为什么要帮他? |
[04:51] | I have a tender spot in my heart | 因为我在内心里特别同情 |
[04:53] | for cripples, bastards and broken things. | 残废, 杂种和有缺陷的家伙. |
[04:57] | You’ve done my brother a kindness. | 您帮了我兄弟一个大忙. |
[04:59] | The hospitality of Winterfell is yours. | 就让临冬城款待您吧. |
[05:02] | Spare me your false courtesies, Lord Stark. | 不用假客气了, 史塔克大人. |
[05:04] | There’s a brothel outside your walls. | 城外有家妓院. |
[05:07] | There I’ll find a bed and both of us can sleep easier. | 我还是去那儿弄张床, 我们都会睡得更安稳. |
[05:15] | Couldn’t resist some Northern ass? | 受不了北方人的脾气? |
[05:17] | If you like redheads, ask for Ros. | 如果你喜欢红头发, 去找萝丝吧. |
[05:20] | Come to see me off, Greyjoy? Kind of you. | 来为我送行, 葛雷乔伊? 你真客气. |
[05:23] | Your master doesn’t seem to like Lannisters. | 你的主人看来不喜欢兰尼斯特家的人. |
[05:26] | – He’s not my master. – No, of course not. | – 他不是我的主人. – 不是, 当然不是. |
[05:28] | What happened here? | 这里出什么事了? |
[05:30] | Where is Lady Stark? Why didn’t she receive me? | 史塔克夫人呢? 她什么没来接待我? |
[05:33] | – She wasn’t feeling well. – She’s not in Winterfell, is she? | – 她身体不好. – 她不在临冬城, 是吧? |
[05:36] | – Where did she go? – My Lady’s whereabouts– | – 她去哪儿了? – 我家夫人去哪儿– |
[05:38] | My Lady? | 我家夫人? |
[05:40] | Your loyalty to your captors is touching. | 你这人质对人家很忠心嘛. |
[05:43] | Tell me, how do you think balon Greyjoy would feel | 告诉我, 你认为巴隆葛雷乔伊会怎么想 |
[05:46] | if he could see his only surviving son has turned lackey? | 当他看到自己仅存的儿子变成人家的走狗? |
[05:51] | I still remember seeing my father’s fleet | 我现在还记得我父亲的舰队 |
[05:53] | burn in Lannisport. | 在兰尼斯港里被火烧光的情景. |
[05:54] | I believe your uncles were responsible? | 我想那是你叔叔干的? |
[05:56] | Must have been a pretty sight. | 那情景一定很壮观. |
[05:58] | Nothing prettier than watching sailors burn alive. | 无数水手被烧死的情景确实无比壮观. |
[06:00] | Yes, a great victory for your people. | 对你们来说是一场伟大的胜利. |
[06:04] | – Shame how it all turned out. – We were outnumbered 10 to one– | – 可惜你们的结局也很悲惨. – 我们处于十倍的劣势– |
[06:07] | a stupid rebellion then. | 那你们发动了一场愚蠢的叛乱. |
[06:09] | I suppose your father realized that | 我想你父亲已经明白这一点了 |
[06:11] | when your brothers died in battle. | 当你的兄弟全部阵亡的时候. |
[06:14] | Now here you are, your enemy’s squire. | 现在的你, 成了你的敌人的待从. |
[06:17] | – Careful, imp. – I’ve offended you. | – 你小心点, 小恶魔. – 我冒犯你了. |
[06:19] | Forgive me, it’s been a rough morning. | 请原谅, 今早我心情不好. |
[06:23] | Anyway, don’t despair. | 无论如何, 不必绝望. |
[06:26] | I’m a constant disappointment to my own father | 我也一直令我父亲感到失望 |
[06:28] | and I’ve learned to live with it. | 我已经适应失望的目光了. |
[06:30] | Your next tumble with Ros is on me. | 你下回上萝丝的钱我来出吧. |
[06:33] | I’ll try not to wear her out. | 我也尽量让她留点体力给你. |
[06:41] | Shoulder, legs. | 肩, 腿. |
[06:48] | Leg, shoulder, leg. | 腿, 肩, 腿. |
[06:53] | Left foot forward. Good. | 左脚向前. 很好. |
[06:55] | Now pivot as you deliver the stroke. | 当你发动攻击时要转身. |
[06:57] | Put all your weight behind it. | 这样才能全力以赴. |
[06:59] | What in seven hells is that? | 七层地狱啊, 那是什么? |
[07:01] | They’ll need an eighth hell to fit him in. | 需要八层地狱才装得下他. |
[07:06] | Tell them your name. | 告诉他们你的名字. |
[07:08] | Samwell Tarly, | 山姆威尔塔利, |
[07:10] | of Horn Hill– I mean, I was of Horn Hill. | 来自角陵家族– 我是说我曾是角陵家族的. |
[07:14] | – I’ve come to take the black. – Come to take the black pudding. | – 我来加入黑衣军. – 来吃黑布丁的吧. |
[07:18] | Well, you couldn’t be any worse than you look. | 嗯, 希望你不会比看上去更不中用. |
[07:21] | Rast… | 雷斯特… |
[07:24] | See what he can do. | 试试他本领怎么样. |
[07:33] | I yield. | 我投降. |
[07:35] | – Please, no more. – On your feet. | – 求求你, 别打了. – 站起来. |
[07:38] | Pick up your sword. | 把剑捡起来. |
[07:40] | Hit him till he finds his feet. | 打到他爬起来为止. |
[07:52] | It seems they’ve run short of poachers and thieves down South. | 看来南边的盗猎者和小偷也开始短缺了. |
[07:55] | – Now they send us squealing bloody pigs. – Jon! | – 这会儿连猪猡都送过来了. – 琼恩! |
[07:58] | Again, harder. | 再来, 再重一点. |
[08:00] | I yield! | 我投降! |
[08:02] | Enough! | 够了! |
[08:04] | He yielded. | 他已经投降了. |
[08:09] | Looks like the bastard’s in love. | 看来野种要谈恋爱了. |
[08:14] | All right then, Lord Snow, | 好吧, 雪诺大人, |
[08:15] | you wish to defend your lady love, let’s make it an exercise. | 既然你想保护你心爱的小姐, 我们来就练一把. |
[08:19] | You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient | 你们俩一组. 你们仨应该足够 |
[08:22] | to make lady piggy squeal. | 够猪猡小姐受的了. |
[08:24] | All you’ve got to do is get past the bastard. | 但你们得先打发掉挡路的野种. |
[08:29] | – Are you sure you want to do this? – No. | – 你真想打吗? – 不想. |
[08:46] | Yield yield yield! I yield. | 投降投降投降! 我投降. |
[08:51] | We’re done for today. | 今天就到此为止. |
[08:52] | Go clean the armory. | 去打扫军械库. |
[08:54] | That’s all you’re good for. | 你只适合干这个. |
[09:00] | – Well fought! – Piss off. | – 打得好! – 滚开. |
[09:06] | Did he hurt you? | 你伤得重吗? |
[09:08] | I’ve had worse. | 我还挨过更重的. |
[09:12] | You can call me Sam… If you want. | 你可以叫我山姆… 如果你愿意的话. |
[09:14] | – My mother calls me Sam– – it’s not going to get any easier, you know? | – 我妈都这样叫我– – 你这样不行, 知道吗? |
[09:18] | You’re going to have to defend yourself. | 你必须自卫. |
[09:20] | Why didn’t you get up and fight? | 你怎么不站起来反击啊? |
[09:22] | I wanted to. | 我也想. |
[09:25] | – I just couldn’t. – Why not? | – 我就是做不到. – 怎么做不到? |
[09:30] | I’m a coward. | 我是个窝囊废. |
[09:34] | – My father always says so. – The Wall’s no place for cowards. | – 我父亲常这么说. – 长城容不下窝囊废. |
[09:36] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对. 我很抱歉. |
[09:38] | I just… wanted to thank you. | 我只是… 想说一声谢谢. |
[09:52] | A bloody coward. | 真是个没用的胆小鬼. |
[09:54] | People saw us talking to him. | 人家看见我们和他说话了. |
[09:56] | Now they’ll think we’re cowards too. | 这下他们会以为我们也是胆小鬼. |
[09:59] | You’re too stupid to be a coward. | 你太笨了, 当不成胆小鬼的. |
[10:00] | – You’re too stupid to be a– – Quick now, | – 你太笨了, 当不成– – 快点, |
[10:03] | before summer’s over. | 夏天都要结束了. |
[10:05] | C’mere! | 来吧! |
[10:36] | Hyah hyah! | 哈哈! |
[10:42] | Vaes Dothrak– the city of the horselords. | 维斯多斯拉克– 马王之城. |
[10:48] | A pile of mud. | 一堆烂泥. |
[10:50] | Mud and shit and twigs– | 烂泥, 粪便和垃圾– |
[10:51] | – best these savages can do. – These are my people now. | – 蛮子就这点能耐. – 现在他们是我的族人. |
[10:54] | You shouldn’t call them savages. | 你不能称呼他们是蛮子. |
[10:57] | I’ll call them what I like, because they’re my people. | 我爱什么称呼都行, 因为他们是我的. |
[10:59] | This is my army. | 这是我的军队. |
[11:01] | Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army. | 卓戈卡奥正带着我的军队朝错误的方向前进. |
[11:24] | If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, | 如果我哥哥真得到了多斯拉克人的军队, |
[11:27] | could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms? | 你们能征服七国吗? |
[11:31] | The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea. | 多斯拉克人从未渡过峡海. |
[11:34] | They fear any water their horses can’t drink. | 他们对无法用来饮马的水有恐惧之感. |
[11:36] | But if they did? | 如果他们能渡过去呢? |
[11:39] | King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle, | 劳勃国王也许会愚蠢到跟他们正面决战, |
[11:42] | but the men advising him are different. | 但给他出谋划策的人决不会如此行事. |
[11:45] | – And you know these men? – I fought beside them once, | – 你了解那些人? – 我曾同他们并肩作战, |
[11:49] | long ago. | 在很久之前. |
[11:51] | Now Ned Stark wants my head. | 现在奈德史塔克却想要我的人头. |
[11:54] | He drove me from my land. | 他逼得我背井离乡. |
[11:58] | You sold slaves. | 因为你贩卖奴隶. |
[12:01] | Aye. | 是的. |
[12:04] | – Why? – I had no money | – 为什么? – 因为我缺钱 |
[12:07] | and an expensive wife. | 因为我有个爱花钱的妻子. |
[12:10] | And where is she now? | 现在她怎么样了? |
[12:12] | In another place, | 在别的地方, |
[12:14] | with another man. | 和别的人在一起. |
[12:22] | – Your Grace? – Yes, my dear? | – 陛下? – 怎么, 亲爱的? |
[12:25] | They call you the Last Dragon… | 他们称你是最后的真龙… |
[12:28] | They do. | 是的. |
[12:32] | You have dragon’s blood | 你的身体里流淌着 |
[12:34] | in your veins? | 真龙的血? |
[12:36] | It’s entirely possible. | 很有可能. |
[12:38] | What happened to the dragons? | 龙为什么消失了? |
[12:41] | I was told that brave men killed them all. | 我听说被勇者杀光了. |
[12:48] | The brave men didn’t kill dragons. | 勇者并没有杀龙. |
[12:50] | The brave men rode them. | 勇者乘龙飞行. |
[12:53] | Rode them from Valyria to build the greatest civilization | 他们乘着飞龙离开瓦雷利亚, 并且建立了… |
[12:58] | this world has ever seen. | 古往今来最伟大的文明. |
[13:00] | The breath of the greatest dragon | 巨龙吐出的火焰 |
[13:03] | forged the Iron Throne, | 铸成了铁王座, |
[13:05] | which the usurper is keeping warm for me. | 现在被篡夺者窃据着. |
[13:09] | The swords of the vanquished, | 战败者的刀剑, |
[13:11] | a thousand of them… | 成百上千… |
[13:14] | Melted together like so many candles. | 就象无数根蜡烛一样融为一体. |
[13:22] | I have always wanted to see a dragon. | 我一直想看一眼真龙. |
[13:27] | There is nothing in the world that I would rather see. | 世上没有其他东西会如此吸引我. |
[13:29] | Really. Why dragons? | 真的. 为什么喜欢龙? |
[13:32] | They can fly. | 它们能飞. |
[13:34] | And wherever they are, just a few flaps of their wings | 不论他们在何处, 只要扇扇翅膀 |
[13:38] | and they’re somewhere else… | 就能到达另一处… |
[13:40] | Far away. | 遥远的地方. |
[13:45] | And they can kill. | 它们还能杀死… |
[13:47] | Anyone or anything that tries to hurt them | 一切胆敢同它们为敌的东西 |
[13:52] | gets burned away to nothing… | 一切都会被它们的火焰融化… |
[13:57] | …Like so many candles. | …就象无数根蜡烛. |
[14:00] | Ow. | 哦. |
[14:04] | Yes. Seeing a dragon | 是的. 看见一条飞龙 |
[14:07] | would make me very happy. | 会令我非常快乐. |
[14:08] | Well, after 15 years in a pleasure house, | 嗯, 在窑子里呆了十五年, |
[14:11] | I imagine just seeing the sky makes you happy. | 我想能看见天空就会令你快乐了. |
[14:13] | I was not locked in. I have seen things. | 我可没被关起来. 我见得多了. |
[14:16] | – What have you seen? – I’ve seen… | – 你见过什么? – 我见过… |
[14:18] | A man from Asshai with a dagger of real dragonglass. | 一个来自亚夏的人, 带着一把真正的龙晶匕首. |
[14:22] | – Ooh. – I’ve seen a man who could | – 哦. – 我见过一个人能够 |
[14:24] | change his face the way that other men change their clothes. | 改变脸的样貌, 就象其他人换衣服一样容易. |
[14:29] | And I’ve seen a pirate who wore his weight in gold | 我还见过一个海盗, 身穿金衣 |
[14:33] | and whose ship had sails of colored silk. | 他的船帆都是用彩色的丝绸制成. |
[14:37] | So… | 那么… |
[14:42] | Have you seen one? | 你见过那个吗? |
[14:44] | – A pirate ship? – A dragon. | – 海盗船? – 龙. |
[14:48] | No. | 没有. |
[14:50] | No, the last one died many years before I was born. | 没有, 最后一条龙在我出生前许多年就已经死了. |
[14:54] | I’ll tell you what I have seen: | 我要告诉你我见过的东西: |
[14:57] | Their skulls. | 它们的头骨. |
[15:00] | They used to decorate the throne room in the Red Keep. | 曾经被用来装饰红堡的王座厅. |
[15:03] | When I was very young, just three or four, | 那时我还很小, 只有三四岁, |
[15:05] | my father used to walk me down the rows | 我父亲曾带我走过成排的龙骨 |
[15:08] | and I’d recite their names for him. | 他要我背出它们的名字. |
[15:09] | When I got them all right, he’d give me a sweet. | 如果我全说对了, 他会给我一块糖. |
[15:14] | The ones closest to the door were the last ones they were able to hatch | 最靠近大门的头骨属于最后一条成功孵化的龙 |
[15:17] | and they were all stunted and wrong. | 因为方法错误而发育不全. |
[15:19] | Skulls no bigger than dog skulls. | 只有狗的头骨那样大. |
[15:22] | But as you got closer to the Iron Throne… | 但当你越来越靠近铁王座… |
[15:28] | They got bigger | 它们变得越来越大 |
[15:31] | and bigger and bigger. | 越来越大. |
[15:36] | There was Ghiscar | 它们是吉斯卡尔 |
[15:39] | and Valryon, | 瓦勒利昂, |
[15:42] | Vermithrax, | 维尔米斯拉克斯, |
[15:43] | Essovius– | 埃索维乌斯– |
[15:46] | Archonei, | 阿尔乔内, |
[15:48] | Meraxes, | 米拉西斯, |
[15:51] | Vhagar… | 瓦格哈尔… |
[15:56] | And Balerion the dread… | 恐怖的贝勒里恩… |
[15:59] | …Whose fire forged | …它们喷出的火焰将… |
[16:02] | the Seven Kingdoms | 七大王国… |
[16:04] | into one. | 融为一体. |
[16:11] | What happened to the skulls? | 那些头骨后来怎么样了? |
[16:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[16:17] | The usurper had them smashed to powder, I expect. | 我猜篡夺者将它们碾成了粉末. |
[16:21] | Scattered to the wind. | 随风飘散了. |
[16:27] | That’s very sad. | 真令人悲伤. |
[16:29] | Yes, it is. | 是的, 令人悲伤. |
[16:33] | What did I buy you for? | 我买你是为了什么? |
[16:35] | – To make me sad? – No, your Grace. | – 为了令我悲伤? – 不, 陛下. |
[16:39] | To, uh, teach your sister. | 为了, 嗯, 教你妹妹. |
[16:43] | To teach my sister how to be a better lover? | 教我妹妹怎么做一个好妻子? |
[16:45] | You think I bought you to make Khal Drogo happy? | 你以为我买你是为了让卓戈卡奥开心? |
[16:53] | Oh, you pretty little idiot. | 哦, 你这漂亮的小傻瓜. |
[16:58] | Go on then. Get on with it. | 继续吧. 继续. |
[17:10] | Someday your husband will sit there | 有朝一日你的夫君将坐在那里 |
[17:13] | and you will sit by his side. | 而你将坐在他身旁. |
[17:15] | And one day, before too long, you will present your son to the court. | 在那之后, 有朝一日, 你还将带着你的儿子上朝. |
[17:21] | All the Lords of Westeros | 维斯特洛所有的领主们 |
[17:23] | will gather here to see the little prince– | 齐聚在这里朝见小王子– |
[17:26] | what if I have a girl? | 如果我生的是女儿呢? |
[17:28] | Gods be good, you’ll have boys and girls and plenty of them. | 诸神慈悲, 你会生下有很多儿女. |
[17:31] | What if I only have girls? | 如果我只生女儿怎么办? |
[17:33] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我可不会担心这种事. |
[17:36] | Jeyne Poole’s mother had five children– all of them girls. | 珍妮普尔的母亲生了五个孩子– 全都是女儿. |
[17:39] | Yes, but it’s highly unlikely. | 是的, 但那是非常少见的. |
[17:41] | But what if? | 但假如我也这样呢? |
[17:43] | Well, if you only had girls, | 嗯, 如果你只有女儿, |
[17:47] | I suppose the throne would pass to Prince Joffrey’s little brother. | 我想王位会传给乔佛里王子的弟弟. |
[17:50] | And everyone would hate me. | 而所有人都会恨我. |
[17:53] | Nobody could ever hate you. | 没有人会恨你的. |
[17:55] | – Joffrey does. – Nonsense. | – 乔佛里就会. – 胡说. |
[17:58] | Why would you say such a thing? | 为什么你要这么说? |
[18:02] | That business with the wolves? Sansa, | 因为狼的那件事? 珊莎, |
[18:04] | I’ve told you a hundred times: | 我已经告诉你一百次了: |
[18:07] | – A direwolf is not– – please shut up about it. | – 冰原狼可不能当– – 请不要再说了. |
[18:11] | Do you remember your lessons? | 你还记得你学过的东西吗? |
[18:15] | Who built the Iron Throne? | 是谁造了铁王座? |
[18:17] | Aegon the Conqueror. | 征服者伊耿. |
[18:20] | And who built the Red Keep? | 那谁是造了红堡? |
[18:22] | Maegor the Cruel. | 残酷者梅葛. |
[18:23] | And how many years did it take to build– | 那建造它花费了多少年– |
[18:25] | my grandfather and Uncle were murdered here, weren’t they? | 我的祖父和伯父就是在这里被害的, 是吗? |
[18:30] | They were killed on the orders of King Aerys, yes. | 他们是被伊里斯国王下令杀害的. |
[18:33] | – The Mad King. – Commonly known as the Mad King. | – 疯王. – 人们称他为疯王. |
[18:37] | Why were they killed? | 为什么要杀他们? |
[18:41] | You should be speak to your father about these matters. | 你应该和你父亲谈这些事情. |
[18:44] | I don’t want to speak to my father– ever. | 我不想和我父亲谈– 再也不想. |
[18:46] | Sansa, you will find it in your heart | 珊莎, 最终你会在心里 |
[18:50] | to forgive your father. | 原谅你父亲的. |
[18:51] | No, I won’t. | 不, 我不会. |
[18:53] | It’s The Hand’s tournament that’s causing | 这些都是首相的比武大会… |
[18:55] | – all this trouble, My Lords. – The King’s tournament. | – 带来的麻烦, 诸位大人. – 国王的比武大会. |
[18:58] | I assure you The Hand wants no part of it. | 我告诉你, 首相对它一点兴趣都没有. |
[19:02] | Call it what you will, Lord Stark, Ser, | 您怎么说都行, 史塔克大人, |
[19:04] | the city is packed with people and more flooding in every day. | 城里已经挤满了人, 每天还有更多人涌入. |
[19:07] | Last night we had a tavern riot, a brothel fire, | 昨晚就发生了一起酒馆暴乱, 一起妓院火灾, |
[19:10] | three stabbings and a drunken horse race down the Street of Sisters. | 三起持刀械斗, 还有匹喝醉的马冲到修女街去了. |
[19:13] | – Dreadful. – If you can’t keep the King’s peace, | – 真吓人. – 要是你无法维持秩序, |
[19:16] | perhaps the city watch should be commanded by someone who can. | 恐怕都城守卫队得换个有办法的人来指挥了. |
[19:19] | – I need more men. – Ned: You’ll get 50. | – 我需要更多人手. – 再给你五十个人. |
[19:21] | – Lord Baelish will see it paid for. – I will? | – 费用由贝里席大人负责. – 由我负责? |
[19:24] | You found money for a champion’s purse, | 你连比武冠军的赏金都筹措得出, |
[19:26] | you can find money to keep the peace. | 那就再筹措一点来维持秩序吧. |
[19:29] | I’ll also give you 20 of my household guard | 我再从我的贴身护卫中拨二十个人给你 |
[19:31] | till the crowds have left. | 直到城里这些人离开为止. |
[19:33] | Thank you, My Lord Hand, Ser. | 多谢, 首相大人. |
[19:35] | They will be put to good use. | 一定让他们派上用场. |
[19:39] | The sooner this is over, the better. | 这场闹剧越早结束越好. |
[19:41] | The realm prospers from such events, My Lord. | 王国就是因为这种事才兴盛的啊, 大人. |
[19:44] | They give the great a chance at glory, | 这是上等阶层求取荣耀的大好时机, |
[19:46] | and the lowly a respite from their woes. | 下等阶层也能因此暂时忘掉忧愁. |
[19:49] | And every inn in the city is full | 而且城里的旅店通通客满 |
[19:51] | and the whores are walking bow-legged. | 妓女接客接到脚都合不拢. |
[19:53] | I’m sure the tourney puts coins in many a pocket. | 我敢肯定比武大会让许多人的口袋变得更满了. |
[19:56] | – Hmmm. – Now… | – 嗯. – 现在… |
[19:58] | If there’s nothing else, My Lords? | 没别的事情了吧, 诸位大人? |
[20:10] | Oh, this heat. | 哦, 真是个大热天. |
[20:13] | On days like this, I envy you Northerners | 每到这种天气, 我就羡慕你们北境 |
[20:16] | your summer snows. | 你们的夏雪. |
[20:17] | Until tomorrow, My Lord– | 直到昨天, 我的大人– |
[20:18] | I’ve been hoping to talk to you about Jon Arryn. | 我都在想着要和你谈谈琼恩艾林的事. |
[20:21] | Lord Arryn? | 艾林大人? |
[20:24] | Oh, his death was | 哦, 他的去世… |
[20:26] | a great sadness to all of us. | 对我们所有人来说都是一件伤心事. |
[20:29] | I took personal charge of his care, | 我亲手照料他的病情, |
[20:31] | but I could not save him. | 但我无法拯救他的生命. |
[20:34] | His sickness struck him | 他的病对他的打击 |
[20:36] | very hard and very fast. | 非常沉重而且迅速. |
[20:40] | I saw him in my chambers | 前一天晚上我还在自己的房间和他见面 |
[20:42] | just the night before he passed. | 第二天他就去世了. |
[20:44] | Lord Jon often came to me for counsel. | 琼恩大人时常会来找我. |
[20:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:50] | I have been Grand Maester for many years. | 我做了多年的大学士. |
[20:54] | Kings and Hands have come to me for advice since– | 许多国王和首相都曾征询我的意见– |
[20:57] | What did Jon want the night before he died? | 琼恩去世前一晚找你有什么事? |
[21:00] | Oh, he came inquiring after a book. | 哦, 他来借一本书. |
[21:03] | A book? | 一本书? |
[21:04] | What book? | 什么书? |
[21:06] | Oh, I fear | 哦, 恐怕 |
[21:08] | it would be of little interest to you, My Lord. | 您会觉得很没意思, 大人. |
[21:11] | A ponderous Tome. | 是一本无聊的大部头. |
[21:13] | No, I’d like to read it. | 没关系, 我想读读看. |
[21:19] | “The Lineages and Histories | “贵族谱系与历史 |
[21:22] | of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms, | ——七国主要世家, |
[21:25] | with descriptions of many high lords | 包括许多高级领主 |
[21:29] | and noble ladies | 领主夫人 |
[21:32] | and their children.” | 及其子女的记述.” |
[21:51] | “Harkon Umber, first of his name, | “哈孔安伯一世, |
[21:53] | born to Lord Hother Umber and Lady Amaryllis Umber | 霍谢尔安伯大人和艾玛丽莉丝安伯夫人之子 |
[21:57] | in the 183rd year after Aegon’s landing, | 生于伊耿登陆后183年, |
[22:00] | at the last hearth. Blue of eye, brown of hair | 排行最末. 蓝眼褐发 |
[22:03] | and fair complected, died in his 14th year | 肤色白, 卒年14岁 |
[22:07] | of a wound sustained in a bear hunt.” | 死因为猎熊时受伤.” |
[22:09] | As I said, My Lord, a ponderous read. | 我说过了, 大人, 读起来很无聊. |
[22:13] | Did Jon Arryn tell you what he wanted with it? | 琼恩艾林有没告诉你他为何借这本书? |
[22:16] | He did not, My Lord. And I did not presume to ask. | 没有, 大人. 我也没有问. |
[22:19] | – Jon’s death… – Such a tragedy. | – 琼恩的去世… – 真是个悲剧. |
[22:21] | …Did he say anything to you during his final hours? | …他在弥留之际对你说过些什么? |
[22:24] | Nothing of import, My Lord. | 没什么要紧的话, 大人. |
[22:25] | Oh– there was one phrase | 哦– 有一句话 |
[22:28] | he kept repeating: | 他不断重复: |
[22:30] | “The seed is strong,” I think it was. | 好象是 “种姓强韧,” |
[22:34] | – “The seed is strong”? – Mm. | – “种姓强韧”? – 嗯. |
[22:36] | – What does that mean? – Oh, | – 那是什么意思? – 哦, |
[22:38] | the dying mind is a demented mind, Lord Stark. | 将死之人往往神志不清, 史塔克大人. |
[22:41] | For all the weight they’re given, | 就实际意义而言, |
[22:44] | last words are usually | 临终时的遗言往往… |
[22:46] | as significant as first words. | 和出生时的哭声一样难以理解. |
[22:48] | And you’re quite certain he died of a natural illness? | 所以你确信他是死于疾病? |
[22:51] | What else could it be? | 还会是什么原因呢? |
[22:54] | Poison. | 毒药. |
[22:56] | A disturbing thought. | 这想法令人不寒而栗. |
[22:59] | No no no, I don’t think it likely. | 不不不, 我不认为有这种可能. |
[23:01] | The Hand was loved by all. | 人人都爱戴国王之手. |
[23:03] | What sort of man would dare– | 什么人胆敢– |
[23:05] | I’ve heard it said that poison is a woman’s weapon. | 我听说毒药是女人的武器. |
[23:08] | Yes, women, | 是的, 女人, |
[23:11] | cravens… | 懦夫… |
[23:13] | And eunuchs. | 还有太监. |
[23:15] | Did you know that Lord Varys is a eunuch? | 你知道瓦里斯大人就是个太监吧? |
[23:19] | Everybody knows that. | 人人都知道. |
[23:20] | Yes yes, of course. | 是的是的, 当然. |
[23:23] | How that sort of person found himself | 那种人是怎样 |
[23:26] | on the King’s Council, I will never know. | 进入御前会议的, 我实在不清楚. |
[23:29] | I’ve taken enough of your time. | 我耗费你太多时间了. |
[23:30] | No trouble at all, My Lord. It’s a great honor– | 完全没关系, 大人. 很荣幸– |
[23:33] | thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[23:35] | I’ll find my own way out. | 不必送了, 我自己回去. |
[23:59] | Syrio says a water dancer | 西利欧说水舞者 |
[24:01] | can stand on one toe for hours. | 可以用一只脚趾站上好几个小时. |
[24:03] | It’s a hard fall down these steps. | 跌下台阶可不好受. |
[24:06] | Syrio says every hurt is a lesson | 西利欧说每次伤痛都是教训 |
[24:08] | and every lesson makes you better. | 每次教训都会让你变得更强. |
[24:12] | – Tomorrow I’m going to be chasing cats. – Cats? | – 明天我还要去抓猫. – 猫? |
[24:15] | Syrio says. | 西利欧说的. |
[24:16] | He says every swordsman should study cats. | 他说每位剑士都要向猫学习. |
[24:18] | They’re quiet as shadows and as light as feathers. | 它们静如影, 轻如羽. |
[24:21] | You have to be quick to catch them. | 你必须动作敏捷才抓得到它们. |
[24:24] | He’s right about that. | 他说得很对. |
[24:26] | Now that Bran’s awake | 现在布兰已经醒过来了 |
[24:27] | will he come live with us? | 他会来跟我们一起住吗? |
[24:32] | Well, he needs to get his strength back first. | 他还需要恢复体力. |
[24:35] | He wants to be a knight of the Kingsguard. | 他想当一名御林铁卫的骑士. |
[24:37] | – He can’t be one now, can he? – No. | – 他不能当骑士了, 是吗? – 不能. |
[24:44] | But someday | 但有朝一日 |
[24:46] | he could be Lord of a Holdfast | 他会当上一座城堡的领主 |
[24:48] | or sit on the King’s Council. | 或者进入御前会议. |
[24:50] | Or he might raise castles | 或者兴建新的城堡 |
[24:53] | like Brandon the builder. | 就象筑城者布兰登那样. |
[24:55] | Can I be Lord of a Holdfast? | 我可以当城堡的领主吗? |
[25:02] | You will marry a high lord | 你会嫁给某位领主 |
[25:05] | and rule his castle. | 管理他的城堡. |
[25:08] | And your sons shall be knights | 你的儿子们会当上骑士 |
[25:10] | and princes and lords. | 王子或公主. |
[25:14] | Hmm? No. | 嗯? 不. |
[25:18] | That’s not me. | 我才不会呢. |
[25:42] | Hello. | 你好. |
[25:46] | Ser Alliser said I’m to be your new Watch partner. | 艾里沙爵士叫我和你一起站岗. |
[25:51] | I should warn you, | 我得事先说明, |
[25:52] | I don’t see all that well. | 我眼神不太好. |
[25:56] | Come stand by the fire. | 站在靠近火的地方吧. |
[26:00] | – It’s warmer. – No, that’s all right. I’m fine. | – 那会暖和一点. – 不, 没关系. 我很好. |
[26:02] | You’re not. You’re freezing. | 不. 你冷得厉害. |
[26:16] | I don’t like high places. | 我不喜欢高处. |
[26:19] | You can’t fight. | 你打得不好. |
[26:21] | You can’t see. | 你眼神不好. |
[26:23] | You’re afraid of heights and almost everything else probably. | 你害怕高处, 可能还害怕任何其他东西. |
[26:28] | What are you doing here, Sam? | 那你来这里做什么, 山姆? |
[26:34] | On the morning of my 18th Nameday, my father came to me. | 在我十八岁命名日那天清晨, 我父亲找到我. |
[26:39] | “You’re almost a man now,” he said… | “你现在快成年了,” 他说… |
[26:43] | “But you’re not worthy of my land and title. | “但你不配拥有我的领地和头衔. |
[26:47] | Tomorrow, you’re going to take the black, | 明天, 你必须去加入黑衣军, |
[26:49] | forsake all claim to your inheritance and start North. | 放弃一切继承权, 动身北上. |
[26:53] | If you do not,” he said… | 如果你不照办,” 他说… |
[26:58] | “Then we’ll have a hunt | “我们会外出打猎 |
[27:00] | and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble | 你的马将在林中某处跌倒 |
[27:03] | and you’ll be thrown from your saddle to die. | 你会飞出马鞍摔死. |
[27:09] | Or so I’ll tell your mother. | 至少我会这么告诉你母亲. |
[27:11] | Nothing would please me more.” | 我会很乐意这样做.” |
[27:19] | Ser Alliser’s going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn’t he? | 艾里沙爵士明天还会要我打, 是吧? |
[27:23] | Yes, he is. | 是的, 他会的. |
[27:25] | I’m not going to get any better, you know? | 我不可能进步的, 你知道吗? |
[27:29] | Well… | 嗯… |
[27:31] | You can’t get any worse. | 但你也不会变得更糟. |
[27:43] | I hear you’re reading a boring book. | 我听说你在读一本无聊的书. |
[27:46] | Hmph. | 嗯. |
[27:47] | Pycelle talks too much. | 派席尔太爱说话了. |
[27:50] | Oh, he never stops. | 哦, 他总是说个不停. |
[27:52] | Do you know Ser Hugh of the Vale? | 你认识谷地的修夫爵士吗? |
[27:55] | Not surprising. Until recently, | 当然. 不久以前, |
[27:58] | he was only a squire– Jon Arryn’s squire. | 他还只是个待从– 琼恩艾林的侍从. |
[28:01] | He was knighted almost immediately | 他受封为骑士几乎刚好 |
[28:03] | after his master’s untimely death. | 是在他主人去世之后. |
[28:06] | Knighted for what? | 他因何受封? |
[28:09] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为何告诉我这个? |
[28:11] | I promised cat that I’d help you. | 我答应过凯特, 我会帮助你. |
[28:12] | Where is Ser Hugh? | 修夫爵士还哪儿? |
[28:15] | – I’ll speak to him. – A singularly bad idea. | – 我要和他谈谈. – 这可不是个好主意. |
[28:18] | Do you see that boy there? | 你看见那个小子了吗? |
[28:20] | One of Varys’s little birds. | 他是瓦里斯的眼线. |
[28:23] | The spider has taken a great interest in your comings and goings. | 八爪蜘蛛对您的一举一动都很有兴趣. |
[28:26] | Now look there. | 现在再瞧瞧那边. |
[28:28] | That one belongs to the Queen. | 那家伙是王后的人. |
[28:31] | And do you see that septa pretending to read her book? | 你看见那位装作在读书的修女了吗? |
[28:34] | Varys or the Queen? | 瓦里斯的还是王后的人? |
[28:37] | No, she’s one of mine. | 不, 她是我的人. |
[28:42] | Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely? | 你手下可有让你完全信任的人? |
[28:47] | – Yes. – The wiser answer was no, My Lord. | – 有. – 聪明的回答是没有, 大人. |
[28:52] | Get a message to this paragon of yours– | 派您这位模范部下– |
[28:54] | discreetly– send him to question Ser Hugh. | 要暗暗地–派他去找修夫爵士. |
[28:58] | After that, you might want him to visit a certain armorer in the city. | 然后你可以让他去找城里的一家武器师傅. |
[29:02] | He lives in a large house at the top of the Street of Steel. | 他住在钢铁街最高处的一栋大屋子里. |
[29:06] | – Why? – I have my observers, as I said, | – 为什么找他? – 我说了, 我有我的眼线, |
[29:08] | and it’s possible that they saw Lord Arryn | 他们似乎见过琼恩艾林 |
[29:11] | visit this armorer several times in the weeks before his death. | 去世前几周去找过这位武器师傅几次. |
[29:16] | Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you. | 贝里席大人, 或许我不应该不信任你. |
[29:19] | Distrusting me was the wisest thing | 不信任我是你做过最明智的事… |
[29:21] | you’ve done since you climbed off your horse. | 自从你跳下马背以来. |
[29:30] | …Two, three, | …二, 三, |
[29:33] | four, five, | 四, 五, |
[29:35] | six, seven, | 六, 七, |
[29:37] | – eight, nine– – Ser Hugh? | – 八, 九– – 修夫爵士? |
[29:39] | 30, 31, 32 | 三十, 一, 二 |
[29:41] | – Ser Hugh! – As you can see, I’m busy. | – 修夫爵士! – 你看到了, 我正忙着呢. |
[29:43] | I’m here on behalf of Lord Eddard Stark, | 我是代表艾德史塔克大人, |
[29:46] | the Hand of the King. | 国王之手. |
[29:49] | I’m the Captain of his guard. | 我是他的侍卫队长. |
[29:50] | I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name, Ser… | 抱歉, 我不知道你的名字, 爵士… |
[29:52] | No “Ser.” I’m not a knight. | 不要称呼 “爵士”, 我不是骑士. |
[29:55] | I see. Well, it just so happens that I am. | 我知道了. 嗯, 恰好我是位骑士. |
[30:03] | He said he’d be glad to talk to the hand himself. | 他说他很乐意和首相面谈. |
[30:06] | He’s a knight, you see. | 他是位骑士, 你知道. |
[30:08] | Ah, a knight. | 啊, 骑士. |
[30:10] | They strut around like roosters down here. | 在这儿他们象公鸡一样趾高气扬. |
[30:13] | Even the ones who’ve never seen an arrow coming their way. | 连从未真正上过战场的都这样. |
[30:16] | You shouldn’t be out here, My Lord. | 你不该到这儿来, 大人. |
[30:18] | – There’s no telling who has eyes where. – Let them look. | – 没准哪儿又有眼线. – 让他们看着吧. |
[30:24] | The former Hand did call on me, My Lord, several times. | 前首相确实找过我, 大人, 有好几次. |
[30:27] | I regret to say he did not honor me with his patronage. | 遗憾的是我没能荣幸地为他效劳. |
[30:30] | What did Lord Arryn want? | 艾林大人找你有什么事? |
[30:33] | He always came to see the boy. | 他来看那个孩子. |
[30:35] | I’d like to see him as well. | 我也想看看那个孩子. |
[30:38] | As you wish My lord. Gendry! | 遵命, 大人. 詹德利! |
[30:45] | Here he is. | 就是他. |
[30:46] | Strong for his age. He works hard. | 以他这年纪算得强壮. 干活很勤快. |
[30:49] | Show the hand the helmet you made, lad. | 让首相瞧瞧你打的那顶头盔, 小子. |
[31:06] | – This is fine work. – It’s not for sale. | – 做得很好. – 这不是拿来卖的. |
[31:09] | Boy, this is the King’s Hand! | 小子, 这可是国王之手! |
[31:11] | – If his lordship wants the helm– – I made it for me. | – 如果大人想要这顶头盔– – 我给自己做的. |
[31:14] | – Forgive him, My Lord. – There’s nothing to forgive. | – 请原谅, 大人. – 没什么要原谅的. |
[31:18] | When Lord Arryn came to visit you, what would you talk about? | 艾林大人来看你你, 你们都说了些什么? |
[31:21] | He just asked me questions is all, My Lord. | 他就问了我一些问题, 大人. |
[31:24] | What kind of questions? | 什么问题? |
[31:28] | About my work at first, | 问我干哪些活, |
[31:30] | if I was being treated well, if I liked it here. | 我过得好不好, 喜不喜欢这里. |
[31:36] | But then he started asking me about my mother. | 后来他还问了我妈的事. |
[31:39] | – Your mother? – Who she was, what she looked like. | – 你的母亲? – 她是什么人, 长什么样子. |
[31:43] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么回答他的? |
[31:47] | She died when I was little. | 我很小时她就死了. |
[31:49] | She had yellow hair. | 她的头发是黄色的. |
[31:51] | She’d sing to me sometimes. | 有时她会唱歌给我听. |
[31:58] | Look at me. | 看着我. |
[32:09] | Get back to work, lad. | 去干活吧, 小伙子. |
[32:13] | If the day ever comes when that boy | 如果哪天那个孩子 |
[32:15] | would rather wield a sword than forge one, | 不想铸剑而想挥剑了, |
[32:17] | you send him to me. | 叫他来找我. |
[32:24] | Find anything? | 查出什么了? |
[32:27] | King Robert’s bastard son. | 劳勃国王的私生子. |
[32:32] | He likes that. | 他喜欢那样. |
[32:37] | This is for the King from Lord Stark. | 这是史塔克大人给国王的. |
[32:40] | Should I leave it with– | 我能否把它交给– |
[32:42] | shhh. | 嘘. |
[32:44] | Listen. | 听着. |
[32:45] | Do you hear them? | 你听见了吗? |
[32:50] | How many do you think are in there with him? | 你猜和他在一起的有几个人? |
[32:53] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[32:55] | – Guess. – Three? | – 猜猜看. – 三个? |
[32:56] | Four. | 四个. |
[33:00] | He likes to do this when I’m on duty– | 他喜欢在我站岗时干这个– |
[33:03] | he makes me listen as he insults my sister. | 他侮辱我姐姐时故意让我听到. |
[33:11] | Forgive me, My Lord– | 请原谅, 大人– |
[33:12] | Why do I have to forgive you? Have you wronged me? | 为什么要我原谅你? 你冒犯我了吗? |
[33:16] | We’ve met before, you know. | 我们以前见过面, 你知道. |
[33:18] | Have we? Strange, I’ve forgotten. | 是吗? 奇怪, 我都忘记了. |
[33:21] | The siege of Pyke. We fought side by side one afternoon. | 围攻派克城. 某天下午我们曾并肩战斗. |
[33:25] | Ah. | 啊. |
[33:27] | – That’s where you got your scar? – Aye. | – 你那伤疤就是那次留下的? – 对. |
[33:29] | Oh. | 哦. |
[33:30] | One of the Greyjoys nearly took my eye. | 有个葛雷乔伊家的差点废掉我一只眼睛. |
[33:32] | – Vicious sons of whores. – They like their bloodshed. | – 真是个婊子养的. – 他们喜欢流血. |
[33:35] | They stopped liking it at the end. | 他们最终放弃这种爱好了. |
[33:37] | That was a proper battle. Do you remember | 那真是一场恶战. 你还记得 |
[33:41] | Thoros of Myr charging through the breach? | 密尔的索罗斯冲入城墙缺口的情景吗? |
[33:44] | With his burning sword? | 他手持冒火的长剑? |
[33:46] | I’ll remember that till the day I die. | 我到死都会记得. |
[33:48] | I saw the youngest of the Greyjoy lads at Winterfell. | 我在临冬城见到葛雷乔伊家的小儿子了. |
[33:52] | It was like seeing a shark on a mountaintop. | 就象在山顶上见到一条鲨鱼. |
[33:54] | Theon? He’s a good lad. | 席恩? 他是个好小伙子. |
[33:56] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑这一点. |
[34:02] | I’ll bet you smell of blackberry jam! | 你闻起来好象黑莓酱! |
[34:05] | Let me smell it. Come here. | 让我好好闻闻. 过来. |
[34:09] | Can I leave this with you? | 我能把这个交给你吗? |
[34:11] | The message from Lord Stark. | 史塔克大人的信. |
[34:12] | I don’t serve Lord Stark. | 我可不是为史塔克大人效力. |
[34:38] | – Where have you been? – Watch duty. | – 你去哪儿了? – 站岗. |
[34:40] | – With Sam. – Ah, prince porkchop. | – 和山姆一起. – 啊, 火腿王子. |
[34:43] | – Where is he? – He wasn’t hungry. | – 他在哪儿? – 他不饿. |
[34:45] | Impossible! | 这不可能! |
[34:47] | That’s enough. | 够了. |
[34:54] | Sam’s no different from the rest of us. | 山姆和我们没什么不同. |
[34:57] | There was no place for him in the world, | 他在世上无处可去, |
[35:03] | Never again, no matter what Thorne says. | 绝不, 不管索恩怎么说. |
[35:06] | He’s our brother now and we’re going to protect him. | 现在他是我们的兄弟, 我们要保护他. |
[35:09] | You are in love, Lord Snow. | 你在恋爱, 雪诺大人. |
[35:14] | You girls can do as you please. | 你们这帮娘们爱怎么干都行. |
[35:17] | But if Thorne puts me up against lady piggy, | 如果索恩叫我对付猪猡小姐, |
[35:20] | I’m gonna slice me off a side of bacon. | 我可要切块火腿下来. |
[35:45] | No one touches Sam. | 任何人都不准碰山姆. |
[36:02] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[36:15] | Attack him! | 快打他! |
[36:26] | You get in there. | 换你上. |
[36:32] | Hit me. | 打我. |
[36:36] | Go on, hit me! | 快呀, 打我! |
[36:40] | I yield! | 我投降! |
[36:43] | Yield yield. | 投降投降. |
[36:45] | I yield. | 我投降. |
[36:50] | You think this is funny, do you? | 你觉得这很好玩, 是吗? |
[36:56] | When you’re out there | 等你们以后 |
[36:57] | beyond The Wall with the sun going down, | 去到长城之外, 当太阳落山, |
[37:00] | do you want a man at your back? | 你希望你身后是一个男子汉? |
[37:02] | Or a sniveling boy? | 还是个爱哭鼻子的孩子? |
[37:19] | You send this whore to give me commands? | 你派这婊子来给我下命令? |
[37:22] | I should have sent you back her head! | 我应该把她的头送还给你! |
[37:25] | Forgive me, Khaleesi. I did as you asked. | 请原谅, 卡丽熙. 我是照你吩咐做的. |
[37:27] | Hush now. It’s all right. | 不必说了. 没事了. |
[37:28] | – Irri, take her and leave us. – Yes, Khaleesi. | – 伊丽, 带她出去. – 是, 卡丽煕. |
[37:35] | – Why did you hit her?! – How many times do I have to tell you? | – 你为什么打她?! – 我告诉你多少次了? |
[37:38] | You do not command me. | 你无权命令我. |
[37:40] | I wasn’t commanding you. | 我没有命令你. |
[37:41] | I just wanted to invite you to supper. | 我只是请你过来吃饭. |
[37:43] | – What’s this? – It’s a gift. | – 这是什么? – 一件礼物. |
[37:45] | – I had it made for you. – Dothraki rags? | – 我特地为你做的. – 多斯拉克破烂? |
[37:48] | – Are you going to dress me now? – Please. | – 轮得到你来为我挑衣服吗? – 求你了. |
[37:51] | This stinks of manure. All of it. | 一股马粪味. 全都是这样. |
[37:53] | Stop– stop it. | 住手– 住手. |
[37:55] | You would turn me into one of them, wouldn’t you? | 你要把我变得和他们一样, 是吗? |
[37:56] | Next you’ll want to braid my hair. | 接下来你就会叫我学他们绑辫子了. |
[37:58] | You’ve no right to a braid. | 你没有权利绑辫子. |
[38:00] | You’ve won no victories yet. | 你还没打过胜仗. |
[38:02] | You do not talk back to me! | 不准你跟我顶嘴! |
[38:06] | You are a horselord’s slut. | 你这马王的烂女人. |
[38:09] | And now you’ve woken the dragon– | 现在你唤醒了睡龙– |
[38:16] | I am a Khaleesi of the Dothraki! | 我是多斯拉克的卡丽熙! |
[38:20] | I am the wife of the great Khal | 我是伟大的卡奥的妻子 |
[38:22] | and I carry his son inside me. | 我怀着他的儿子. |
[38:25] | The next time you raise a hand to me | 下次你再敢伸手碰我 |
[38:29] | will be the last time you have hands. | 你将永远失去双手. |
[38:40] | I know for a fact that some of the officers | 我知道有些长官 |
[38:42] | go to that brothel in mole’s town. | 会去鼹鼠镇的妓院. |
[38:44] | I wouldn’t doubt it. | 我毫不怀疑. |
[38:46] | Don’t you think it’s a little bit unfair? | 你不觉得这不太公平吗? |
[38:48] | Making us take our vows while they sneak off | 叫我们必须守誓, 而他们却偷着 |
[38:50] | for a little sally on the side? | 去找乐子? |
[38:53] | – Sally on the side? – It’s silly, isn’t it? | – 去找乐子? – 这太愚蠢了, 不是吗? |
[38:56] | What, we can’t defend the wall unless we’re celibate? | 怎么, 我们必须禁欲才能守好长城吗? |
[38:59] | It’s absurd. | 这太荒唐了. |
[39:01] | I didn’t think you’d be so upset about it. | 我觉得你不会对此不满. |
[39:04] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[39:07] | – Because I’m fat? – No. | – 因为我太胖? – 不. |
[39:09] | But I like girls just as much as you do. | 我和你一样喜欢女孩. |
[39:13] | They might not like me as much. | 她们也许不太会喜欢我. |
[39:18] | I’ve never– been with one. | 我从来没有–和女孩好过. |
[39:23] | You’ve probably had hundreds. | 你可能都有过几百个了. |
[39:25] | No. | 不. |
[39:29] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上, |
[39:31] | I’m the same as you. | 我也和你一样. |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 是吗. |
[39:35] | I find that hard to believe. | 我才不相信呢. |
[39:37] | I came very close once. | 我差点有过一次. |
[39:39] | I was alone in a room with a naked girl, but– | 我同一个光着身子的女孩在一个屋子里, 可是– |
[39:43] | you didn’t know where to put it? | 你不知道怎么干? |
[39:45] | I know where to put it. | 我知道怎么干. |
[39:47] | Was she… | 她是不是… |
[39:49] | Old and ugly? | 又老又丑? |
[39:52] | Young and gorgeous. | 又年轻又漂亮. |
[39:56] | A whore named Ros. | 一个叫萝丝的妓女. |
[40:00] | What color hair? | 她头发是什么颜色的? |
[40:01] | – Red. – Oh, I like red hair. | – 红色. – 哦, 我喜欢红头发. |
[40:06] | And her, um… | 那她, 嗯… |
[40:08] | Her… | 她那个… |
[40:10] | – You don’t want to know. – That good? | – 你不用想了. – 那么棒? |
[40:12] | – Better. – Oh no. | – 棒得不得了. – 哦不. |
[40:15] | So why exactly | 那到底为什么 |
[40:18] | did you not make love to Ros with the perfect–? | 你不肯和那个萝丝做–? |
[40:22] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字? |
[40:24] | Jon Snow? | 琼恩雪诺? |
[40:26] | And why is my surname snow? | 我为什么姓雪诺? |
[40:30] | Because… | 因为… |
[40:33] | You’re a bastard from the North. | 你是北境人的私生子. |
[40:37] | I never met my mother. | 我从未见过我的母亲. |
[40:39] | My father wouldn’t even tell me her name. | 我父亲甚至不肯告诉我她的名字. |
[40:42] | I don’t know if she’s living or dead. | 我不知道她还活着还是已经死了. |
[40:47] | I don’t know if she’s a noblewoman | 我不知道他是个贵族夫人 |
[40:49] | or a Fisherman’s wife… | 还是个渔夫的妻子… |
[40:53] | Or a whore. | 还是个妓女. |
[40:57] | So I sat there | 所以我只是坐在那里 |
[40:59] | in the brothel as Ros took off her clothes. | 看着萝丝脱去她的衣服. |
[41:03] | But I couldn’t do it. | 但我无法干那个. |
[41:06] | Because all I could think was | 因为我总是在想着 |
[41:09] | what if I got her pregnant | 要是我让她怀孕了 |
[41:12] | and she had a child, | 要是他生下了孩子, |
[41:14] | another bastard named Snow? | 又一个姓雪诺的私生子? |
[41:21] | It’s not a good life for a child. | 私生子的生活会很艰难. |
[41:24] | Ah, mmm. | 啊, 嗯. |
[41:29] | So… | 所以… |
[41:31] | You didn’t know where to put it? | 你不知道怎么干? |
[41:39] | Enjoying yourselves? | 你们在找乐子? |
[41:44] | You look cold, boys. | 你们看起来很冷, 小子. |
[41:47] | It is a bit nippy. | 是有点冷. |
[41:49] | A bit nippy, yeah, by the fire, | 是有点冷, 是啊, 在火旁, |
[41:51] | indoors. It’s still summer. | 在屋里. 现在还是夏天. |
[41:56] | Do you boys even remember the last winter? | 你们这些小子还记得起上一个冬天吗? |
[42:00] | How long has it been now? What, 10 years? | 离现在有多少年了? 什么, 十年? |
[42:03] | I remember. | 我记得. |
[42:05] | Was it uncomfortable at Winterfell? | 在临冬城里也不舒服吗? |
[42:08] | Were there days when you just couldn’t get warm, | 有没有一段时间, 你怎么都无法暖和起来, |
[42:10] | never mind how many fires your servants built? | 不管你的仆人把火生得多旺? |
[42:13] | – I build my own fires. – That’s admirable. | – 我自己生火. – 真了不起. |
[42:18] | I spent six months out there, beyond The Wall | 我在长城之外呆了六个月 |
[42:21] | during the last winter. | 在上一个冬天. |
[42:24] | It was supposed to be a two-week mission. | 原计划持续两星期的任务. |
[42:27] | We heard a rumor Mance Rayder was planning to attack Eastwatch. | 当时我们听说曼斯雷德计划进攻东海望. |
[42:30] | So we went out to look for some of his men– | 所以我们出长城去– |
[42:34] | capture them, gather some knowledge. | 抓几个俘虏, 搜集一些消息. |
[42:37] | The Wildlings who fight for Mance Rayder are hard men. | 曼斯雷德手下的野人很强悍. |
[42:40] | Harder than you’ll ever be. | 远远强过你们. |
[42:43] | They know their country better than we do. | 他们比我们更熟悉自家地形. |
[42:45] | They knew there was a storm coming in. | 他们知道暴雪就要来了. |
[42:49] | So they hid in their caves and waited for it to pass. | 所以他们预先藏进洞里. |
[42:53] | And we got caught in the open. | 我们则暴露在野外. |
[42:56] | Wind so strong | 风是如此猛烈 |
[42:58] | it yanked 100-foot trees straight from the ground, | 把高达百尺的树都吹倒了, |
[43:01] | roots and all. If you took your gloves off | 连根拔起. 如果你脱下手套 |
[43:03] | to find your cock to have a piss, | 没等你掏出家伙小便, |
[43:05] | you lost a finger to the frost. | 手指已经被冻坏了. |
[43:08] | And all in darkness. | 到处是一片黑暗. |
[43:13] | You don’t know cold. | 你不了解真正的寒冷. |
[43:16] | Neither of you do. | 你们都不了解. |
[43:20] | The horses died first. | 马会先死掉. |
[43:25] | We didn’t have enough to feed them, to keep them warm. | 我们没有东西喂给它们, 给它们保暖. |
[43:30] | Eating the horses was easy. | 吃马肉很容易. |
[43:34] | But later when we started to fall… | 但当我们也开始一个个倒下时… |
[43:39] | That wasn’t easy. | 就没那么容易了. |
[43:42] | We should have had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn’t we? | 我们本该带些象你这样的小子, 是吧? |
[43:51] | Soft, fat boys like you. | 象你这样又软又肥的. |
[43:53] | We’d have lasted a fortnight on you | 你可以让我们撑上两周 |
[43:56] | and still had bones leftover for soup. | 还能剩点骨头烧汤喝. |
[44:01] | Soon we’ll have new recruits | 很快我们会有新兵报到 |
[44:04] | and you lot will be passed along to the Lord Commander | 你们会被交给总司令大人 |
[44:07] | for assignment | 分配任务 |
[44:09] | and they will call you men of The Night’s Watch, | 你们会被称为守夜人的汉子, |
[44:13] | but you’d be fools to believe it. | 但傻瓜才会相信. |
[44:18] | You’re boys still. | 你们还只是孩子. |
[44:20] | And come the winter you will die… | 当冬天来临你们将会死掉… |
[44:25] | Like flies. | 就象苍蝇一样. |
[44:33] | I hit him. | 我打了他. |
[44:35] | I hit the dragon. | 我打了真龙. |
[44:37] | Your brother Rhaegar was the Last Dragon. | 你的长兄雷加才是最后的真龙. |
[44:39] | Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake. | 韦赛里斯连条蛇的影子都不如. |
[44:42] | He is still the true king. | 但它毕竟是真正的国王. |
[44:44] | The truth now: | 说实话: |
[44:46] | Do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne? | 你希望韦赛里斯坐上铁王座吗? |
[44:50] | No. | 不. |
[44:52] | But the common people are waiting for him. | 但老百姓们还是在等着他. |
[44:55] | Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners and praying for his return. | 伊利里欧说他们正在缝制龙旗, 祈祷他归来. |
[44:59] | The common people pray for rain, health and a summer that never ends. | 老百姓祈祷的是风调雨顺家人健康, 以及永不结束的夏日. |
[45:04] | They don’t care what games the high lords play. | 他们才不关心王公贵族玩的游戏. |
[45:07] | What do you pray for, Ser Jorah? | 那你会为什么祈祷, 乔拉爵士? |
[45:14] | Home. | 回家. |
[45:17] | I pray for home too. | 我也只想回家. |
[45:23] | My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms. | 我哥哥永远无法夺回七国. |
[45:27] | He couldn’t lead an army even if my husband gave him one. | 就算我夫君给他军队, 他也无力统御. |
[45:34] | He’ll never take us home. | 他永远无法带我们回家. |
[45:56] | Lover’s quarrel? | 小两口吵架了? |
[45:58] | I’m sorry. Do I…? | 很抱歉. 我…? |
[46:00] | Sansa dear, this is Lord Baelish. He’s known– | 亲爱的珊莎, 这是贝里席大人. 他是– |
[46:03] | an old friend of the family. | 家族的老朋友. |
[46:05] | I’ve known your mother a long long time. | 我很早就认识你的母亲. |
[46:08] | – Why do they call you Littlefinger? – Arya! | – 他们为什么称呼你小指头? – 艾莉亚! |
[46:10] | – Don’t be rude! – No, it’s quite all right. | – 别这么没礼貌! – 不, 没关系. |
[46:13] | When I was a child I was very small | 我小时候个头很小 |
[46:17] | and I come from a little spit of land called The Fingers, | 而且我来自一个叫做五指半岛的小地方, |
[46:20] | so you see, | 所以你知道, |
[46:22] | it’s an exceedingly clever nickname. | 这是个非常恰当的绰号. |
[46:24] | I’ve been sitting here for days! | 我都等好几天了! |
[46:26] | Start the damn joust | 快开始长枪比武 |
[46:28] | before I piss myself! | 免得我发飚! |
[46:38] | Gods, who is that? | 诸神在上, 那是谁啊? |
[46:41] | Ser Gregor Clegane. | 格雷果克里冈爵士. |
[46:43] | They call him the Mountain. | 人称魔山. |
[46:48] | The hound’s older brother. | 猎狗的哥哥. |
[46:50] | – And his opponent? – Littlefinger: Ser Hugh of the Vale. | – 他的对手呢? – 艾林谷的修夫爵士. |
[46:53] | He was Jon Arryn’s squire. | 他曾是琼恩艾林的侍从. |
[46:56] | Lo how far he’s come. | 他爬得很快. |
[46:57] | Yes yes, enough of the bloody pomp. | 好好, 不必多礼了. |
[47:00] | Have at it! | 快开始吧! |
[48:21] | Not what you were expecting? | 和你想象的不一样? |
[48:27] | Has anyone ever told you the story of the Mountain and the Hound? | 有人跟你说过魔山和猎狗之间的事情吗? |
[48:32] | Lovely little tale of brotherly love. | 真是感人的兄弟之情. |
[48:36] | The Hound was just a pup, | 那时猎狗还是只狗崽子, |
[48:39] | six years old maybe. | 大概才六岁. |
[48:41] | Gregor a few years older– | 格雷果要大上好几岁– |
[48:43] | already a big lad, already getting a bit of a reputation. | 已经是个大块头, 都打出点名气了. |
[48:47] | Some lucky boys | 有些幸运儿 |
[48:49] | just born with a talent for violence. | 天生就有一股蛮力. |
[48:54] | One evening Gregor found his little brother | 一天晚上格雷果发现他弟弟 |
[48:57] | playing with a toy by the fire– | 正在火盆边玩玩具– |
[49:00] | Gregor’s toy, | 格雷果的玩具, |
[49:02] | a wooden knight. | 一个木头骑士. |
[49:05] | Gregor never said a word, | 格雷果没有说一句话, |
[49:07] | he just grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck | 他抓住他弟弟脖颈把他拎起来 |
[49:10] | and shoved his face into the burning coals. | 将他的脸往炭堆里按. |
[49:13] | Held him there | 就那样按着他 |
[49:15] | while the boy screamed, | 任由他惨叫, |
[49:17] | while his face melted. | 任由他的脸被烧毁. |
[49:24] | There aren’t very many people who know that story. | 知道这个故事的人不多. |
[49:27] | I won’t tell anyone. I promise. | 我不会告诉别人的. 我保证. |
[49:29] | No, please don’t. | 不, 不要告诉任何人. |
[49:31] | If the Hound so much as heard you mention it, | 如果猎狗听说了你提过这件事, |
[49:34] | I’m afraid all the knights in King’s Landing | 恐怕全君临城的骑士 |
[49:37] | would not be able to save you. | 也无法保护你的安全. |
[49:52] | My Lord, her Grace the Queen. | 大人, 王后陛下来了. |
[49:58] | – Your Grace. – You’re missing your tournament. | – 陛下. – 你没有出席你的比武大会. |
[50:01] | Putting my name on it doesn’t make it mine. | 用我的名义不代表那是我的比武大会. |
[50:05] | I thought we might put what happened on the Kingsroad behind us– | 我想国王大道上发生的事都已经过去了– |
[50:09] | the ugliness with the wolves. | 有关狼的不愉快. |
[50:13] | And forcing you to kill the beast was extreme. | 迫使你杀狼是有点过分. |
[50:17] | Though sometimes we go to extremes where our children are concerned. | 但有时我们会为了自己的孩子做出过分的事. |
[50:22] | How is Sansa? | 珊莎还好吗? |
[50:24] | She likes it here. | 她很喜欢这儿. |
[50:25] | She’s the only Stark who does. | 她是史塔克家唯一一个. |
[50:27] | Favors her mother, | 像他母亲的孩子, |
[50:30] | not much of the North in her. | 她不太象北境人. |
[50:32] | – What are you doing here? – I might ask the same of you. | – 你来这儿做什么? – 我也正想问你. |
[50:35] | What is it you hope to accomplish? | 你想要达到什么目的? |
[50:37] | The King called on me to serve him and the realm, | 国王要我为他和王国效力, |
[50:40] | and that’s what I’ll do until he tells me otherwise. | 我将尊令而行, 直到他另有命令. |
[50:43] | You can’t change him. You can’t help him. | 你无法改变他. 你无法帮助他. |
[50:46] | He’ll do what he wants, which is all he’s ever done. | 他会继续自行其是, 他一向如此. |
[50:48] | You’ll try your best to pick up the pieces. | 你只能疲于奔命地收拾烂摊子. |
[50:51] | If that’s my job, then so be it. | 既然如此, 我只能尽力而为. |
[50:55] | You’re just a soldier, aren’t you? | 你是一个战士, 对吧? |
[50:58] | You take your orders and you carry on. | 你接受命令, 执行命令. |
[51:02] | I suppose it makes sense. | 我想这可以理解. |
[51:04] | Your older brother was trained to lead and you were trained to follow. | 你所受的教育要求你追寻你哥哥的脚步. |
[51:07] | I was also trained to kill my enemies, your Grace. | 我所受的教育还要求我消灭敌人, 陛下. |
[51:14] | As was I. | 我也是. |
[51:34] | Seven blessings to you, goodfolk! | 愿七神祝福你, 好心人! |
[51:36] | And to you. | 也祝福你. |
[51:38] | Boy! Bread, meat and beer. Quickly. | 小子! 面包, 肉和啤酒. 快点. |
[51:40] | Ah, good idea, grandfather. I’m starving. | 啊, 好主意, 老爷爷. 我饿坏了. |
[51:42] | A song while we wait or–? | 等菜时来听首歌吧–? |
[51:44] | I’d rather throw myself down a well. | 我宁可跳井. |
[51:46] | Now now, grandfather, this may be your last chance if you’re heading North. | 老爷爷, 如果你朝北走, 这是你最后的机会了. |
[51:50] | The only music the Northerners know is the howling of wolves! | 北境人唯一熟悉的音乐就是狼嚎! |
[51:55] | Gods. | 诸神在上. |
[51:57] | I’m sorry, My Lord. We’re full up. | 很抱歉, 大人. 已经客满了. |
[51:58] | – Every room. – Tyrion: My men can sleep in the stable. | – 没房间了. – 我的人可以睡马厩. |
[52:01] | As for myself, I don’t require a large room. | 至于我嘛, 我不需要多大的房间. |
[52:04] | Truly, My Lord, we have nothing. | 真的, 大人, 真的没了. |
[52:07] | Is there nothing I can do… | 真的没有办法… |
[52:09] | …To remedy this? | …解决这个问题吗? |
[52:12] | You can have my room. | 你可以住我的房间. |
[52:14] | Now there’s a clever man. | 果然有聪明人. |
[52:17] | You can manage food, I trust? Yoren, dine with me. | 你能安排吃的吧, 我想? 尤伦, 一起来吃吧. |
[52:20] | – Aye, My Lord. – My Lord of Lannister! | – 好啊, 大人. – 兰尼斯特大人! |
[52:22] | Might I entertain you while you eat? | 我能在您用餐时为您助兴吗? |
[52:24] | I can sing of your father’s victory at King’s Landing! | 让我唱一首令尊在君临大捷的歌吧! |
[52:27] | Nothing would more likely ruin my supper. | 那我一定会大倒胃口. |
[52:31] | Lady Stark! | 史塔克夫人! |
[52:33] | What an unexpected pleasure. | 真是意外的惊喜. |
[52:37] | I was sorry to have missed you at Winterfell. | 我很遗憾没在临冬城见到您. |
[52:39] | Lady Stark! | 史塔克夫人! |
[52:49] | I was still Catelyn Tully | 我是生在徒利家的凯特林… |
[52:51] | the last time I stayed here. | 我上次到此投宿时尚未出嫁. |
[52:56] | You, Ser, | 这位爵士, |
[52:59] | is that the black bat of Harrenhal I see embroidered on your coat? | 您外衣上绣的可是赫伦堡的黑蝙蝠? |
[53:03] | It is, My Lady. | 是的, 夫人. |
[53:05] | And is Lady Whent a true and honest friend | 敢问河安夫人是不是… |
[53:08] | to my father, Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun? | 我父亲霍斯特徒利的忠实盟友? |
[53:12] | She is. | 她当然是. |
[53:15] | The red stallion was always a welcome sight at Riverrun. | 红色骏马纹章向来受奔流城欢迎礼遇. |
[53:19] | My father counts Jonas Bracken | 我父亲将裘诺斯布雷肯 |
[53:21] | amongst his oldest and most loyal bannermen. | 视为追随他最久也最忠诚的封臣. |
[53:24] | Our lord is honored by his trust. | 我们家大人很感激令尊的信任. |
[53:26] | I envy your father | 我很羡慕令尊 |
[53:29] | all his fine friends, Lady Stark, | 有这么多好朋友, 史塔克夫人, |
[53:30] | but I don’t quite see the purpose of this. | 但我不明白您这么做有何目的. |
[53:35] | I know your sigil as well– | 我也熟悉你们的纹章– |
[53:38] | the Twin Towers of Frey. | 佛雷家的双塔标志. |
[53:41] | How fares your lord, Ser? | 你们家主人近来可好, 爵士? |
[53:43] | Lord Walder is well, My Lady. | 瓦德大人他很好, 夫人. |
[53:45] | He has asked your father for the honor of his presence | 他还希望令尊能赏脸光临 |
[53:48] | on his 90th Nameday. | 庆祝他的九十岁命名日. |
[53:50] | He plans to take another wife. | 他打算在那一天迎娶新夫人. |
[53:59] | This man | 这个人 |
[54:01] | came into my house as a guest | 以客人的身份来到我家 |
[54:03] | and there conspired to murder my son, | 却意图谋害我的儿子, |
[54:07] | a boy of 10. | 一个十岁的男孩. |
[54:13] | In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve, | 以劳勃国王和诸位侍奉的领主之名, |
[54:16] | I call upon you to seize him | 我请求你们立即逮捕他 |
[54:19] | and help me return him to Winterfell | 并协助我将他带回临冬城 |
[54:22] | to await the King’s Justice. | 以听候国王律法的发落. |