时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | = Game of Thrones 1×05 = The Wolf and the Lion Original Air Date on May 15, 2011 | |
[02:21] | Ned: Does Ser Hugh have any family in the capital? | 修夫爵士在都城有亲人吗? |
[02:23] | No. | 没有. |
[02:27] | I stood vigil for him myself last night. | 昨晚是我替他守的灵. |
[02:30] | He had no one else. | 他在这里无依无靠. |
[02:34] | He’d never worn this armor before. | 在此之前他从未穿过这套盔甲. |
[02:36] | Bad luck for him– | 他运气太坏– |
[02:38] | going against the Mountain. | 对上了魔山. |
[02:40] | Who determines the draw? | 谁定的比武次序? |
[02:43] | All the knights draw straws, Lord Stark. | 所有骑士抽签决定, 史塔克大人. |
[02:45] | Aye. | 是的. |
[02:47] | But who holds the straws? | 但是谁主持抽签? |
[02:50] | You’ve done good work, sisters. | 有劳你们了, 嬷嬷. |
[02:58] | Life is strange. Not so many years ago | 人生真是变幻无常. 曾几何时 |
[03:01] | we fought as enemies at the trident. | 我们还在三叉戟河畔彼此对垒. |
[03:03] | I’m glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan. | 幸好我们没在战场上碰面, 巴利斯坦爵士. |
[03:06] | As is my wife. | 我妻子也该感到庆幸. |
[03:08] | I don’t think the widow’s life would suit her. | 她年纪轻轻的不应成为寡妇. |
[03:10] | ( Chuckles ) You’re too modest. | 你太谦虚了. |
[03:13] | I’ve seen you cut down a dozen great knights. | 我亲眼看见你打倒了许多勇武的骑士. |
[03:15] | My father once told me | 我父亲曾经告诉我 |
[03:17] | you were the best he’d ever seen. | 你是他见过的人中武艺最强的. |
[03:19] | I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat. | 他在武学方面从来不会看走眼. |
[03:22] | He was a fine man, your father. | 你父亲是一个好人. |
[03:25] | What the Mad King did to him was a terrible crime. | 疯王对他犯下了可怕的罪过. |
[03:27] | And that lad– | 那个小伙子– |
[03:29] | he was a squire until a few months ago. | 他几个月前还是侍从. |
[03:31] | How could he afford a new suit of armor? | 他怎么置办得起这样一套新盔甲? |
[03:34] | Perhaps Lord Arryn left him some money? | 也许艾林大人给了他一些钱? |
[03:38] | I hear the King wants to joust today. | 我听说国王今天打算参加比武. |
[03:40] | Yes, that will never happen. | 是的, 但这绝对不行. |
[03:42] | ( Chuckles ) Robert tends to do what he wants. | 劳勃总是想做就做. |
[03:45] | If the King got what he wanted all the time, | 如果每回都照国王的意思办, |
[03:48] | he’d still be fighting a damned rebellion. | 恐怕现在还是天下大乱. |
[03:55] | It’s made too small, Your Grace. It won’t go. | 这铠甲太小, 陛下. 穿不上的. |
[03:58] | Your mother was a dumb whore | 你是个愚蠢的婊子养的. |
[04:00] | with a fat ass. Did you know that? | 你听到没有? |
[04:05] | Look at this idiot! One ball and no brains. | 瞧瞧这个笨蛋! 没有卵蛋, 没有脑子. |
[04:09] | He can’t even put a man’s armor on him properly. | 连帮人穿铠甲都不会. |
[04:11] | You’re too fat for your armor. | 你太胖了, 所以穿不下. |
[04:14] | Fat? Fat, is it? | 太胖? 太胖, 是吗? |
[04:17] | Is that how you speak to your King? | 你就这样对国王讲话吗? |
[04:27] | That was funny, is it? | 很好笑, 是吗? |
[04:31] | No, Your Grace. | 不, 陛下. |
[04:33] | No? You don’t like the Hand’s joke? | 不? 你不喜欢首相说的笑话? |
[04:37] | You’re torturing the poor boy. | 你让这可怜孩子无所适从了. |
[04:39] | You heard the Hand. The King’s too fat for his armor. | 首相说了. 国王太胖了所以穿不下. |
[04:42] | Go find the breastplate stretcher– now! | 去找个胸甲撑子– 快去! |
[04:46] | – ( Laughter ) – “The breastplate stretcher”? | “胸甲撑子”? |
[04:50] | How long before he figures it out? | 让他上哪儿去找? |
[04:52] | Maybe you should have one invented. | 你杜撰出来的东西吧. |
[04:54] | All right, all right. | 好了, 好了. |
[04:55] | But you watch me out there– I still know how to point a Lance. | 你等着看吧– 我还记得怎么使长枪. |
[04:58] | You have no business jousting. Leave that for the young men. | 你不该参加比武. 让年轻人上吧. |
[05:01] | Why, because I’m king? Piss on that. I want to hit somebody! | 为什么, 因为我是国王? 得了. 我只想打打人罢了! |
[05:05] | – And who’s going to hit you back? – Anybody who can. | – 那谁敢对你还手呢? – 谁都行啊. |
[05:07] | – And the last man in his saddle– – Will be you. | – 反正最后还骑在马鞍上的– – 一定会是你. |
[05:10] | There’s not a man in the Seven Kingdoms | 七国上下绝不会有人 |
[05:12] | would risk hurting you. | 敢冒险伤到你. |
[05:14] | Are you telling me those cowards would let me win? | 你的意思是那些胆小鬼会故意让我赢? |
[05:17] | Aye. | 是的. |
[05:24] | – Drink. – I’m not thirsty. | – 喝吧. – 我不渴. |
[05:27] | Drink. Your King commands it. | 快喝. 这是国王的命令. |
[05:33] | Gods, | 诸神在上, |
[05:35] | too fat for my armor. | 我竟然胖得穿不下铠甲. |
[05:38] | Your squire… A Lannister boy? | 你的侍从… 是兰尼斯特家的孩子? |
[05:41] | Mm. A bloody idiot, | 嗯. 一个大白痴, |
[05:43] | but Cersei insisted. | 瑟曦坚持要我收他. |
[05:46] | I have Jon Arryn to thank for her. | 都要感谢琼恩艾林让我娶她. |
[05:49] | “Cersei Lannister will make a good match,” he told me. | “瑟曦兰尼斯特是个好对象,” 他告诉我. |
[05:52] | “You’ll need her father on your side.” | “你需要她父亲的支持.” |
[05:57] | I thought being King meant I could do whatever I wanted. | 我本以为当国王可以做自己想做的事. |
[06:04] | Enough of this. Let’s go watch ’em ride. | 够了. 我们去看他们比武吧. |
[06:06] | At least I can smell someone else’s blood. | 至少我还可以闻闻血腥味. |
[06:09] | – Robert? – What? | – 劳勃? – 什么? |
[06:12] | Oh. ( Laughs ) | 哦. |
[06:14] | An inspiring sight for the people, eh? | 十分引人注目, 嗯? |
[06:17] | Come, bow before your King! Bow, you shits! | 快, 拜见国王! 快鞠躬, 一群废物! |
[06:34] | – Where’s Arya? – At her dancing lessons. | – 艾莉亚在哪儿? – 她去上舞蹈课了. |
[06:40] | The knight of the flowers. | 百花骑士. |
[06:49] | Thank you, Ser Loras. | 谢谢你, 洛拉斯爵士. |
[07:22] | Don’t let Ser Gregor hurt him. | 别让格雷果爵士伤害他. |
[07:24] | – Hey. – I can’t watch. | – 嘿. – 我不敢看. |
[07:30] | 100 gold dragons on the Mountain. | 一百金龙赌魔山赢. |
[07:33] | I’ll take that bet. | 我和你赌. |
[07:34] | Now what will I buy with 100 gold dragons? | 现在我该拿那一百金龙买点什么呢? |
[07:36] | A dozen barrels of Dornish wine? | 来自多恩的美酒? |
[07:39] | Or a girl from the pleasure houses of Lys? | 来自里斯的姑娘? |
[07:42] | Or you could even buy a friend. | 你也可以买一个朋友. |
[07:43] | He’s going to die. | 他会死的. |
[07:45] | Ser Loras rides well. | 洛拉斯爵士武艺很好. |
[08:18] | Such a shame, Littlefinger. | 真可惜, 小指头. |
[08:20] | It would have been so nice for you to have a friend. | 你本可以拥有一个朋友. |
[08:24] | And tell me, Lord Renly, | 告诉我, 蓝礼大人, |
[08:25] | when will you be having your friend? | 你打算何时去拥有你的朋友? |
[08:38] | Loras knew his mare was in heat. | 洛拉斯知道他那母马正在发情. |
[08:40] | Quite crafty, really. | 确实很狡猾. |
[08:42] | Ser Loras would never do that. | 洛拉斯绝不是故意的. |
[08:44] | There’s no honor in tricks. | 耍花招毫无荣誉可言. |
[08:46] | No honor and quite a bit of gold. | 没有荣誉, 但足以赢得大笔金钱. |
[08:49] | – ( Helmet clanks ) – Sword! | 拿剑来! |
[09:17] | Leave him be! | 不要碰他! |
[09:41] | Stop this madness in the name of your King! | 立刻住手, 这是国王的命令! |
[09:50] | Robert: Let him go! | 让他去吧! |
[10:01] | I owe you my life, Ser. | 我欠您一条命, 爵士. |
[10:04] | I’m no Ser. | 我不是什么爵士. |
[10:29] | Remove his hood. | 拿下他的头罩. |
[10:31] | Marillion: ? on that Eve, the captive Imp ? | 晚间, 被俘的小恶魔 |
[10:34] | ? downwards from his horse did limp ? | 滚鞍下马步履蹒跚 |
[10:37] | ? no more would he preen and primp ? | 自负傲气消失不见 |
[10:40] | ? in garb of red and gold. ? | 金缕红袍沾满灰尘 |
[10:43] | Tyrion: This isn’t the Kingsroad. | 这不是国王大道. |
[10:44] | You said we were riding for Winterfell. | 你说我们是去临冬城. |
[10:46] | I did… Often and loudly. | 我是说了… 很多次而且很大声. |
[10:48] | Very wise. | 确实高明. |
[10:50] | They’ll be out in droves, | 他们会骑马追赶, |
[10:52] | looking for me in the wrong place. | 朝错误的方向去找我. |
[10:54] | Word’s probably gotten to my father by now. | 现在消息可能已传到我父亲那里. |
[10:57] | He’ll be offering a handsome reward. | 他会为此开出一大笔赏金. |
[11:00] | Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts. | 人人都知道: 兰尼斯特有债必还. |
[11:03] | Would you be so good as to untie me? | 你能给我松绑吗? |
[11:06] | – And why would I do that? – Why not? | – 我为什么要这样做? – 为什么不? |
[11:09] | Am I going to run? | 我还会逃跑吗? |
[11:11] | The hill tribes would kill me for my boots. | 山地部落会为抢我的鞋子杀掉我. |
[11:12] | Unless a Shadowcat ate me first. | 或者我会先被影子山猫吃掉. |
[11:14] | Shadowcats and hill tribes are the least of your concerns. | 你完全不用担心影子山猫和山地部落. |
[11:19] | Ah, the eastern road. | 啊, 朝东的路. |
[11:22] | We’re going to the Vale. | 我们是去艾林谷. |
[11:24] | You’re taking me to your sister’s | 你带我去你妹妹那里 |
[11:26] | to answer for my imagined crimes. | 为你想像中我的罪行负责. |
[11:28] | Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister? | 告诉我, 史塔克夫人, 你上次见到你妹妹是在什么时候? |
[11:31] | Five years ago. | 五年前. |
[11:33] | She’s changed. | 她已经变了很多. |
[11:36] | She was always a bit touched, but now– | 他过去有点感情用事, 但现在– |
[11:38] | you might as well kill me here. | 你不如在这儿把我杀了. |
[11:40] | – I am not a murderer, Lannister. – Neither am I! | – 我可不会暗下杀手, 兰尼斯特. – 我也不会! |
[11:42] | I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son’s life. | 谋害贵公子的事与我毫无瓜葛. |
[11:45] | – The dagger found– – What sort of imbecile | – 那把匕首– – 怎样的笨蛋 |
[11:47] | arms an assassin with his own blade? | 才会把自己的武器交给刺客用? |
[11:49] | – Should I gag him? – Why? | – 我把他嘴巴塞上吧? – 为什么? |
[11:51] | Am I starting to make sense? | 因为我说得太有道理? |
[11:53] | – ( Thuds, grunts ) – Catelyn: Rodrik! | 罗德利克! |
[12:00] | My Lady, this way. | 夫人, 这边走. |
[12:18] | Untie me. | 给我松绑. |
[12:20] | If I die, what’s the point? | 我要是死了, 你怎么查清真相? |
[12:29] | Ah! | 啊! |
[13:13] | Rodrik? | 罗德利克? |
[13:15] | I’ll be fine, My Lady. | 我没事, 夫人. |
[13:17] | There’s no need to bloody yourself. | 别让自己身上沾满血. |
[13:21] | Your first? | 你第一次杀人? |
[13:24] | You need a woman. | 你需要找个女人. |
[13:26] | Nothing like a woman after a fight. | 打斗之后找个女人最来劲. |
[13:31] | I’m willing if she is. | 她肯得话我也愿意. |
[13:45] | Bran. | 布兰. |
[13:47] | Bran: The Iron Islands. | 铁群岛. |
[13:49] | Sigil: A Kraken. | 纹章: 一只海怪. |
[13:51] | Words: We do not sow. | 箴言: 强取胜于苦耕. |
[13:54] | – Lords? – The Greyjoys. | – 领主? – 葛雷乔伊. |
[13:56] | Famed for their skills at archery, | 特长: 高超的箭术, |
[13:57] | navigation and lovemaking. | 航海技术和床上技巧. |
[14:01] | And failed rebellions. | 还有失败的叛乱. |
[14:05] | Sigil: A stag– | 纹章: 一只雄鹿– |
[14:07] | a crowned stag now that Robert’s King. | 戴宝冠的雄鹿, 由于劳勃称王. |
[14:09] | – Good. – Words: Ours is the fury. | – 很好. – 箴言: 怒火燎原. |
[14:13] | – Lords: The Baratheons. – Mm-hmm. | – 领主: 拜拉席恩. – 嗯嗯. |
[14:15] | The Westerlands. | 西境. |
[14:17] | – Sigil: A lion. – Mmm. | – 纹章: 一只雄狮. – 嗯. |
[14:19] | Words: A Lannister always pays his debts. | 箴言: 兰尼斯特有债必还. |
[14:22] | No. | 不对. |
[14:23] | A common saying, but not their official motto. | 这句话是很有名, 但不是他们家族箴言. |
[14:26] | – ( Arrow thunks ) – Lords: The Lannisters. | 领主: 兰尼斯特. |
[14:28] | – We’re still on their words. – I don’t know them. | – 我问他们的箴言. – 我不知道. |
[14:31] | You do know them. Think. | 你知道的. 想想看. |
[14:33] | “Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.” | “不屈不挠.” |
[14:36] | – That’s House Martell. – “Righteous in wrath.” | – 那是马泰尔家族的. – “为正义而怒.” |
[14:38] | – House Hornwood. – “Family, duty, honor.” | – 那是豪伍德家族的. – “家族, 责任, 荣誉.” |
[14:42] | Those are Tully words– your mother’s. | 那是徒利家族– 你母亲家的. |
[14:44] | – Are we playing a game? – Family, duty, honor… | – 我们还玩游戏吗? – 家族, 责任, 荣誉… |
[14:47] | – Is that the right order? – You know it is. | – 这顺序对吗? – 当然对. |
[14:50] | Family comes first? | 家族在第一位? |
[14:52] | Your mother had to leave Winterfell | 你母亲离开临冬城 |
[14:55] | to protect the family. | 是为了保护家族. |
[14:57] | How can she protect the family | 她怎么保护家族 |
[14:59] | if she’s not with her family? | 如果她人都不在家? |
[15:02] | Your mother sat by your bed | 你母亲在你床边 |
[15:05] | for three weeks while you slept– | 守了三个月等你醒来– |
[15:08] | and then she left! | 然后她就走了! |
[15:12] | When you were born, I was the one | 你出生的时候, |
[15:13] | who pulled you from your mother. | 是我为你的母亲接生. |
[15:16] | I placed you in her arms. | 是我将你放到他手上. |
[15:19] | From that moment until the moment she dies, | 从那一刻起直到她去世的那一刻, |
[15:23] | she will love you. | 她都会一直爱着你. |
[15:26] | Absolutely. | 全心全意. |
[15:29] | – Fiercely. – Why did she leave? | – 不顾一切. – 那她为什么走? |
[15:33] | ( Sighs ) I still can’t tell you, | 我还不能告诉你, |
[15:35] | – but she will be home soon. – Do you know where she is now? | – 但她很快就会回家. – 你知道她在哪儿? |
[15:37] | – ( Arrow thunks ) – Today? | 现在? |
[15:39] | No, I don’t. | 不, 我不知道. |
[15:40] | Then how can you promise me she’ll be home soon? | 那你怎么能保证她很快就会回家? |
[15:45] | Sometimes I worry you’re too smart for your own good. | 我担心你太聪明了, 有时这并不一定好. |
[15:50] | I’ll never shoot another arrow. | 我再也不能射箭了. |
[15:53] | And where is that written? | 谁说的? |
[15:56] | – You need legs to work a bow. – Hmm. | – 射箭要用上腿部的力量. – 嗯. |
[15:59] | If the saddle Lord Tyrion designed actually works, | 如果提利昂大人设计的马鞍有效得话, |
[16:01] | you could learn to shoot a bow from horseback. | 你可以学习在马背上射箭. |
[16:03] | Really | 真的 |
[16:07] | Dothraki boys learn when they’re four years old. | 多斯拉克小孩四岁就开始骑马射箭. |
[16:09] | Why shouldn’t you? | 难道你不可以吗? |
[16:26] | Shh, keep it down. | 嘘, 小声点. |
[16:28] | You’re not supposed to be inside the castle walls. | 你本不能到城堡里来. |
[16:31] | I thought you were supposed to be an important person around here. | 我本以为你在这儿很有地位. |
[16:35] | Important enough for the likes of you. | 对你这样人的来说足够有地位了. |
[16:37] | You’re not the only nobleman in my life, you know. | 你可不是我见识过的唯一一个贵族. |
[16:40] | Who, the Imp? | 还有谁, 小恶魔? |
[16:42] | I’d call him half a nobleman. | 我看他只是半个贵族. |
[16:44] | Jealous? | 嫉妒了? |
[16:46] | Why should I be jealous? | 我为什么要嫉妒? |
[16:48] | Anyone with a few coppers in his pocket can own you for the night. | 任何口袋里有几个铜板的人都可以拥有你一晚. |
[16:51] | What’s a dwarf like down below? | 侏儒那玩意有多大? |
[16:54] | I’ve always wondered. | 我一直很好奇. |
[16:56] | – Might surprise you. – Hmm? | – 你会吃惊的. – 嗯? |
[16:59] | He’s good with his fingers too. | 他手指上的技巧也很好. |
[17:02] | And his tongue. | 还有他的舌头. |
[17:05] | Generous tipper. | 给小费也很慷慨. |
[17:07] | I guess gold is cheap for a Lannister. | 兰尼斯特家挥金如土. |
[17:10] | You are jealous. | 你嫉妒了. |
[17:12] | I’m a Greyjoy. | 我来自葛雷乔伊家族. |
[17:13] | We’ve been lords of the Iron Islands for 300 years. | 我们统治铁群岛三百年之久. |
[17:16] | There’s not a family in Westeros that can look down on us, | 维斯特洛没有哪个家族敢看不起我们, |
[17:19] | not even the Lannisters. | 兰尼斯特家也不敢. |
[17:21] | And what about the Starks? | 那史塔克家呢? |
[17:24] | I’ve been Lord Stark’s ward since I was eight years old. | 我八岁起就是史塔克大人的养子. |
[17:27] | A ward– that’s a nice word for it. | 养子– 听起来倒不错. |
[17:30] | Your father rebelled against King Robert | 你父亲曾反叛劳勃国王 |
[17:32] | – and if he does it again– – My father fought | – 如果他再反一次– – 我父亲是 |
[17:35] | for the freedom of his people. | 为了族人的自由而战. |
[17:37] | What did your father do? Fucked a cook and whelped a whore. | 你父亲做了些什么? 干了一个厨娘, 生了一个婊子. |
[17:40] | You’re a very serious boy. | 你真是个开不得玩笑的孩子. |
[17:43] | – I’m not a boy. – Oh yes, you are. | – 我可不是孩子. – 哦, 你是. |
[17:47] | A serious boy with a serious cock. | 连你的命根子都是开不得玩笑的. |
[17:51] | I don’t want to pay for it. | 我不打算付你钱了. |
[17:53] | Then get yourself a wife. | 那你还是去找个老婆吧. |
[17:59] | – Arya: Come on. – ( Meows ) | 来吧. |
[18:03] | – I’m not gonna hurt you. – ( Meows ) | 我不会伤害你的. |
[18:13] | How is your son, My Lord? | 你的儿子怎么样了, 大人? |
[18:16] | He’ll never walk again. | 他再也不能走路了. |
[18:20] | But his mind is sound? | 他的神志清醒了? |
[18:22] | So they say. | 是这样. |
[18:25] | A blessing then. | 那还算幸运. |
[18:29] | I suffered an early mutilation myself. | 我也是在很小时身体就残缺了. |
[18:34] | Some doors close forever… | 有些门对我来说永远关闭… |
[18:36] | Others open in the most unexpected places. | 另外一些却意外地向我开启. |
[18:42] | May I? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[18:48] | If the wrong ears heard what I’m about to tell you, | 如果我将要告诉你的事被别人听到, |
[18:51] | off comes my head. | 我可能会掉脑袋. |
[18:53] | And who would mourn poor Varys then? | 那时谁会为可怜的瓦里斯哀悼呢? |
[18:56] | North or South, they sing no songs for spiders. | 天南地北, 没有人会为蜘蛛而歌唱啊. |
[19:00] | But there are things you must know. | 但有些事必须让你知道. |
[19:02] | You are the King’s Hand and the King is a fool– | 你是国王之手, 而国王是个蠢才– |
[19:05] | your friend, I know, but a fool– | 我知道他是你的朋友, 但他确实是个蠢才– |
[19:08] | and doomed unless you save him. | 注定要完蛋, 除非你能救他. |
[19:11] | I’ve been in the capital a month. | 我到都城已经一个月了. |
[19:14] | Why have you waited so long to tell me this? | 为什么你等到现在才告诉我这些? |
[19:17] | I didn’t trust you. | 因为我不信任你. |
[19:19] | So why do you trust me now? | 那现在你为什么又信任我? |
[19:22] | The Queen is not the only one | 并非只有王后一个人 |
[19:24] | who has been watching you closely. | 在密切注视你的行动. |
[19:26] | There are few men of honor in the capital. | 在都城里注重荣誉的人屈指可数. |
[19:29] | You are one of them. | 你是其中之一. |
[19:30] | I would like to believe I am another, | 我认为我也是其中之一, |
[19:33] | strange as that may seem. | 虽然也许令人难以置信. |
[19:35] | What sort of doom does the King face? | 国王面临怎样的危险? |
[19:37] | The same sort as Jon Arryn. | 和琼恩艾林一样. |
[19:41] | The tears of Lys, they call it. | 那东西叫里斯之泪. |
[19:44] | A rare and costly thing, | 非常罕见而昂贵, |
[19:47] | as clear and tasteless as water. | 味道清甜如水. |
[19:48] | It leaves no trace. | 不留一点痕迹. |
[19:59] | Who gave it to him? | 是谁下的毒? |
[20:01] | Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one? | 无疑是某个与他非常亲近的人. 但是哪一个呢? |
[20:04] | There were many. | 可疑的对象太多了. |
[20:06] | Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man. | 艾林大人是个和蔼可亲的人. |
[20:09] | ( Sighs ) There was one boy. | 确有这么个孩子. |
[20:11] | All he was he owed to Jon Arryn. | 他的一切都是琼恩艾林给的. |
[20:14] | The squire, Ser Hugh? | 那个侍从, 修夫爵士? |
[20:19] | Pity what happened to him, | 可惜他死不逢时, |
[20:21] | just when his life seemed to be going so nicely. | 本来他的前途一片光明. |
[20:26] | If Ser Hugh poisoned him– | 如果是修夫爵士下的毒– |
[20:28] | who paid Ser Hugh? | 那是谁指使修夫爵士的? |
[20:33] | Someone who could afford it. | 某个出得起价钱的人. |
[20:34] | Jon was a man of peace. | 琼恩一向与人为善. |
[20:37] | He was Hand for 17 years– | 他当了十七年的首相– |
[20:39] | 17 good years. | 十七年的太平时光. |
[20:41] | Why kill him? | 为什么要杀他? |
[20:43] | He started asking questions. | 他问太多问题了. |
[21:16] | Man’s voice: He’s found one bastard already. | 他已经找到了一个私生子. |
[21:19] | He has the book. | 他还拿到了那本书. |
[21:21] | – The rest will come. – ( Lock clicks ) | 他迟早会查出真相. |
[21:23] | Man #2: And when he knows the truth, what will he do? | 等他查出真相, 他会怎么做? |
[21:25] | The gods alone know. | 只有诸神知道. |
[21:27] | The fools tried to kill his son. | 那群蠢蛋想杀他儿子. |
[21:30] | What’s worse– they botched it. | 更糟糕的是– 他们搞砸了. |
[21:36] | The wolf and the lion will be at each other’s throats. | 狼和狮很快就会打成一团. |
[21:39] | – We will be at war soon, my friend. – What good is war now? | – 我们很快就要开战了, 朋友. – 现在开战有什么用? |
[21:42] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没准备好. |
[21:44] | If one Hand can die, why not a second? | 既然死了一个首相, 为什么不能死第二个? |
[21:47] | This Hand is not the other. | 这个首相和那个不同. |
[21:49] | We need time. | 我们需要时间. |
[21:51] | Khal Drogo will not make his move until his son is born. | 卓戈卡奥是不会在他儿子诞生前就行动的. |
[21:54] | You know how these savages are. | 你知道这些野蛮人的德行. |
[21:56] | “Delay,” you say. “Move fast,” I reply. | 你要我 “拖一下”. 我可要你 “快一点”. |
[22:00] | This is no longer a game for two players. | 这不再是一场两人游戏了. |
[22:03] | It never was. | 从来都不是. |
[22:24] | The first to arrive and the last to leave. | 最先到场, 最后离开. |
[22:30] | I admire your industry. | 我赞赏你的勤奋. |
[22:32] | You do move quietly. | 你真是悄无声息. |
[22:34] | We all have our qualities. | 我们都有自己的特长. |
[22:38] | You look a bit lonely today. | 今天你看起来有点孤单. |
[22:40] | You should pay a visit to my brothel this evening. | 今晚你应该到我的妓院来逛逛. |
[22:43] | First boy is on the house. | 认识下当家小生. |
[22:44] | I think you’re mistaking business with pleasure. | 我想你是弄错了. |
[22:46] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[22:50] | All those birds that whisper in your ear– | 那些在你耳旁低语的小小鸟儿– |
[22:52] | such pretty little things. | 漂亮的小东西. |
[22:55] | Trust me, | 相信我, |
[22:58] | we accommodate all inclinations. | 任何取向我们都能满足. |
[23:01] | Oh, I’m sure. | 哦, 我相信. |
[23:02] | Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear. | 我听说雷德温大人喜欢很小的男孩. |
[23:06] | I’m a purveyor of beauty and discretion– | 我重视美貌和见识– |
[23:09] | both equally important. | 两者同样重要. |
[23:11] | Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no? | 我想美貌是一种主观感受, 不是吗? |
[23:14] | Is it true that | 是不是真的 |
[23:16] | Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees? | 腾石的马隆爵士喜欢断肢者? |
[23:19] | All desires are valid to a man with a full purse. | 人的喜好千奇百怪. |
[23:23] | And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord | 我听说过最可怕的传言是有关一位领主 |
[23:26] | with a taste for fresh cadavers. | 喜欢新鲜的死尸. |
[23:28] | Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination. | 要满足这种喜好恐怕是相当困难. |
[23:33] | The logistics alone– | 得有人专门– |
[23:35] | to find beautiful corpses before they rot. | 去找漂亮的尚未腐烂的尸体. |
[23:38] | Strictly speaking, such a thing | 严格地说, 做这种事 |
[23:40] | would not be in accordance with the King’s laws. | 违反国王的律法. |
[23:42] | Strictly speaking. | 严格地说. |
[23:47] | Tell me– does someone somewhere | 告诉我– 是否有人在某处 |
[23:50] | keep your balls in a little box? | 将你的卵蛋保存在一个小盒子里? |
[23:54] | I’ve often wondered. | 我常常感到好奇. |
[23:57] | Do you know I have no idea where they are? | 你是否知道我不知道它们在哪里? |
[23:59] | – And we had been so close. – ( Chuckles ) | 我们曾经如此亲密 |
[24:03] | But enough about me. How have you been | 不用再说我了. 再说说看 |
[24:05] | since we last saw each other? | 我们上次见面之后日子里你过得如何? |
[24:07] | Since you last saw me or since I last saw you? | 是你上次看到我之后还是我上次看到你之后? |
[24:10] | Now the last time I saw you, | 我上次看到你, |
[24:11] | you were talking to the Hand of the King. | 你正在和国王之手谈话. |
[24:13] | – Saw me with your own eyes? – Eyes I own. | – 你亲眼看到我? – 我亲眼看到. |
[24:16] | Council business. | 是为国事. |
[24:18] | We all have so much to discuss with Ned Stark. | 我们都有很多事要和奈德史塔克谈. |
[24:21] | Everyone’s well aware of your enduring fondness | 大家知道你一直都喜欢 |
[24:24] | for Lord Stark’s wife. | 史塔克大人的妻子. |
[24:26] | If the Lannisters were behind the attempt on the Stark boy’s life | 如果兰尼斯特家是谋杀史塔克家孩子的幕后主使 |
[24:30] | and it was discovered that you helped | 而且如果有人说是你帮助 |
[24:32] | the Starks come to that conclusion… | 史塔克家得出这个结论… |
[24:36] | To think a simple word to the Queen– | 如果王后听到了风声– |
[24:39] | – one shudders at the thought. – Ooh. | – 想想就令人发抖. – 哦. |
[24:41] | But you know something? I do believe that I have seen you | 你知道吗? 我想我上次看到你 |
[24:44] | even more recently than you have seen me. | 是在你上次看到我之后. |
[24:46] | – Have you? – Yes. | – 是吗? – 是的. |
[24:49] | Earlier today, I distinctly recall | 今天稍早的时候, 我记得很清楚 |
[24:51] | seeing you talking to Lord Stark in his chambers. | 看到你在史塔克大人的房间里和他谈话. |
[24:53] | Was that you under the bed? | 当时你在床底下? |
[24:55] | And not long after that | 而在那之后不久 |
[24:57] | when I saw you escorting a certain | 我又看到你陪同一位 |
[25:00] | foreign dignitary… | 远道而来的贵客… |
[25:03] | Council business? | 为了国事? |
[25:06] | Of course you would have friends from across the Narrow Sea. | 当然你可以有住在峡海对岸的朋友. |
[25:09] | You’re from there yourself, after all. | 毕竟你本人就是从那边过来的. |
[25:12] | We’re friends, aren’t we, Lord Varys? | 我们是朋友, 对吧, 瓦里斯大人? |
[25:15] | I’d like to think we are. | 但愿我们是. |
[25:17] | So you can imagine my burden, | 那么你可以想象我所承受的压力, |
[25:20] | wondering if the King might question my friend’s sympathies. | 恐怕国王会因我对朋友的同情而怀疑我. |
[25:24] | To stand at a crossroads where turning left means loyalty to a friend, | 身处两难境地, 向左是忠于朋友, |
[25:28] | turning right loyalty to the realm– | 向右是忠于国家– |
[25:30] | – Oh, please. – To find myself in a position | – 哦, 拜托你. – 我自己的处境 |
[25:32] | – where a simple word to the King– – ( Door opens ) | 只要国王听说一个字– |
[25:34] | What are you two conspiring about? | 你们两个在策划什么阴谋? |
[25:36] | Well, whatever it is, you’d best hurry up. | 嗯, 不管是什么, 最好快一点. |
[25:40] | My brother is coming. | 我兄弟要来了. |
[25:41] | To a small council meeting? | 参加御前会议? |
[25:43] | Disturbing news from far away. | 来自远方令人不安的消息. |
[25:47] | Haven’t you heard? | 你听说了吗? |
[26:19] | Off with you. No begging. | 你快滚开. 这里不准乞讨. |
[26:21] | I’m not a beggar. I live here. | 我不是乞丐. 我住这里. |
[26:23] | D’you want a smack on your ear to help you with your hearing? | 你是要我赏你两个耳刮子才听得懂? |
[26:25] | I want to see my father. | 我要找我父亲. |
[26:27] | I want to fuck the Queen, for all the good it does me. | 我还要搞王后咧, 那一定很爽. |
[26:30] | You want your father, boy? | 你想找你父亲, 小子? |
[26:32] | He’s lying on the floor of some tavern, | 他躺在某家酒馆的地板上, |
[26:34] | getting pissed on by his friends. | 别人正朝他撒尿呢. |
[26:36] | My father is Hand of the King! | 我父亲是国王之手! |
[26:38] | I’m not a boy. I’m Arya Stark of Winterfell | 我不是小子. 我是临冬城的艾莉亚史塔克 |
[26:41] | and if you lay a hand on me, my father | 如果你们敢碰我一下, 我父亲 |
[26:43] | will have both your heads on spikes. | 会把你们俩的头砍下来插在枪尖上. |
[26:45] | Now are you going to let me by or do I need to smack you | 现在你是让我过去, 还是要我赏你 |
[26:47] | on the ear to help with your hearing? | 两个耳刮子才听得懂? |
[26:52] | You know I had half my guard out searching for you? | 你知不知道我派出一半的卫士去找你? |
[26:58] | You promised me this would stop. | 你要向我保证以后不再乱跑了. |
[27:00] | They said they were going to kill you. | 他们说他们要杀你. |
[27:02] | – Who did? – I didn’t see them, | – 谁说的? – 我没看清楚, |
[27:04] | – but I think one was fat. – Oh, Arya. ( Sighs ) | – 但有一个是胖子. – 哦, 艾莉亚. |
[27:06] | I’m not lying! They said you found the bastard | 我没说谎! 他们说你找到了私生子 |
[27:09] | and the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage– | 还有狼和狮将打成一团– |
[27:12] | something about the savage. | 好象还有什么野蛮人. |
[27:14] | – Where did you hear this? – In the dungeons, | – 你在哪儿听到的? – 在地下城, |
[27:16] | near the dragon skulls. | 在龙的头骨附近. |
[27:18] | What were you doing in the dungeons? | 你去地下城干什么? |
[27:21] | Chasing a cat. | 抓一只猫. |
[27:25] | Pardon, My Lord. | 抱歉, 大人. |
[27:27] | There’s a night’s watchman here begging a word. | 有个守夜人想要见你. |
[27:29] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说有要紧事. |
[27:37] | – Your name, friend? – Yoren, if it please. | – 你叫什么, 朋友? – 尤伦, 打扰您了. |
[27:41] | This must be your son. He has the look. | 这一定是您的公子. 长得跟您真像. |
[27:43] | I’m a girl! | 我是女孩! |
[27:44] | Did Benjen send you? | 是班扬派你来的么? |
[27:45] | No one sent me, My Lord. | 不是的, 大人. |
[27:47] | I’m here to find men for the Wall, | 我是来寻找守长城的人手, |
[27:50] | see if there’s any scum in the dungeons | 看看这边地牢里有没等待发落的人渣 |
[27:51] | that might be fit for service. | 或许能在长城派上用场. |
[27:53] | Oh, we’ll find recruits for you. | 哦, 我们会帮你征召新兵. |
[27:55] | Thank you, My Lord. | 谢谢您, 大人. |
[27:56] | But that’s not why I disturb you now. | 但我来找您不是为了这个. |
[28:00] | Your brother Benjen, his blood runs black– | 您的兄弟班扬是黑衣军的一员– |
[28:03] | makes him as much my brother as yours. | 我和您一样是他的兄弟. |
[28:05] | It’s for his sake I rode here so hard | 我正是为了他才飞速赶来 |
[28:08] | I damn near killed my horse. | 差点把我的马都给累死了. |
[28:11] | There are others riding too. | 还有其他人也在飞速赶路. |
[28:12] | The whole city will know by tomorrow. | 明天全城都会知道了. |
[28:14] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[28:18] | Best said in private, My Lord. | 这事最好私下谈, 大人. |
[28:26] | Go on. We’ll talk more later. | 走吧. 我们等会再谈. |
[28:29] | Jory, take her safely to her room. | 乔里, 带她回房间. |
[28:31] | Come along, My Lady. You heard your father. | 走吧, 小姐. 您听见您父亲的吩咐了. |
[28:40] | How many guards does my father have? | 我父亲有多少守卫? |
[28:42] | Here in King’s Landing? 50. | 在君临这儿吗? 有五十个. |
[28:45] | You wouldn’t let anyone kill him, would you? | 你不会让任何人有机会杀他, 对不对? |
[28:48] | No fear on that count, little lady. | 您不必担心这个, 小姐. |
[28:55] | – Well? – It’s about your wife, My Lord. | – 怎么? – 是关于您夫人的, 大人. |
[29:00] | She’s taken the Imp. | 她抓了小恶魔. |
[29:19] | You’re far from home, Lady Stark. | 欢迎您远道而来, 史塔克夫人. |
[29:21] | To whom do I speak? | 请问您是谁? |
[29:23] | Ser Vardis Egan, knight of the Vale. | 瓦狄斯伊根, 艾林谷的骑士. |
[29:25] | Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit? | 艾林夫人知道您来访吗? |
[29:27] | There was no time to send word. | 我们事先来不及通知. |
[29:29] | May I ask, My Lady, | 冒昧问一句, 夫人, |
[29:31] | why he is with you? | 他怎么会和您在一起? |
[29:34] | That’s why there was no time. | 正是为了他的事. |
[29:36] | – He is my prisoner. – He doesn’t look like a prisoner. | – 他是我的俘虏. – 他看起来不象个俘虏. |
[29:39] | My sister will decide what he looks like. | 我妹妹会决定怎么对待他. |
[29:43] | Yes, My Lady. | 是, 夫人. |
[29:45] | She will at that. | 她在家里. |
[29:53] | The Eyrie. They say it’s impregnable. | 鹰巢城. 据说它是无法攻破的. |
[29:58] | Give me 10 good men and some climbing spikes– | 给我十个勇士和几柄长枪– |
[30:00] | I’ll impregnate the bitch. | 我保证搞定那个婊子. |
[30:03] | Tyrion: I like you. | 我喜欢你. |
[30:15] | Lord Stark, your presence has been requested | 史塔克大人, 请您前往 |
[30:17] | in the small council chamber. A meeting has been called. | 御前会议厅出席紧急会议. |
[30:19] | I need to see the King first– alone. | 我需要先单独面见国王. |
[30:22] | The King is at the small council meeting, My Lord. | 国王已经在会议厅了, 大人. |
[30:24] | He has summoned you. | 他正召你前去. |
[30:26] | – Is it about my wife? – No, My Lord. | – 是关于我妻子的事吗? – 不是, 大人. |
[30:29] | I believe it concerns Daenerys Targaryen. | 我想是有关丹妮莉丝坦格利安的事. |
[30:32] | The whore is pregnant. | 那贱货怀孕了. |
[30:34] | – You’re speaking of murdering a child. – I warned you | – 你在谈论谋杀一个婴儿. – 我警告过你 |
[30:37] | this would happen. Back in the North, I warned you, | 会发生这种事. 还在北境时我就警告过你, |
[30:40] | but you didn’t care to hear. | 但你却充耳不闻. |
[30:42] | Well, hear it now. | 好吧, 现在你听清楚. |
[30:44] | I want ’em dead, mother and child both. | 我要他们死, 母子两个一起死. |
[30:48] | And that fool Viserys as well. | 外加那个笨蛋韦赛里斯. |
[30:50] | Is that plain enough for you? | 这样说够明白了吧? |
[30:52] | I want them both dead. | 我要他们一起死. |
[30:53] | You will dishonor yourself forever if you do this. | 你这样做会永远失去荣誉. |
[30:56] | Honor?! | 荣誉?! |
[30:57] | I’ve got Seven Kingdoms to rule! | 我需要统治七大王国! |
[31:00] | One King, Seven Kingdoms. | 一个国王, 七个王国. |
[31:02] | Do you think honor keeps them in line? | 你以为靠荣誉能统治七国吗? |
[31:05] | Do you think it’s honor that’s keeping the peace? | 你以为靠荣誉能保持和平吗? |
[31:07] | It’s fear– fear and blood. | 是恐惧– 恐惧和鲜血. |
[31:10] | Then we’re no better than the Mad King. | 那我们和疯王还有什么区别. |
[31:12] | Careful, Ned. Careful now. | 小心, 奈德. 你小心点. |
[31:14] | You want to assassinate a girl | 你要刺杀一个女孩子 |
[31:16] | because the Spider heard a rumor? | 仅仅因为八爪蜘蛛听到一个谣言? |
[31:18] | No rumor, My Lord. The princess is with child. | 不是谣言, 大人. 前朝公主确实怀孕了. |
[31:21] | Based on whose information? | 消息的来源呢? |
[31:23] | Ser Jorah Mormont. | 乔拉莫尔蒙爵士. |
[31:24] | He is serving as advisor to the Targaryens. | 他现在为坦格利安家族效力. |
[31:27] | Mormont? You bring us the whispers | 莫尔蒙? 你这消息来源于 |
[31:29] | of a traitor half a world away and call it fact? | 千里之外的一个叛徒, 能可靠吗? |
[31:33] | Jorah Mormont’s a slaver, not a traitor. | 乔拉莫尔蒙是个奴隶贩子, 但不是叛徒. |
[31:36] | Small difference, I know, to an honorable man. | 我知道对重视荣誉的人来说区别不大. |
[31:38] | He broke the law, betrayed his family, fled our land. | 他违犯了律法, 背叛了家族, 逃离了祖国. |
[31:41] | We commit murder on the word of this man? | 我们要听信这种人的消息去行刺? |
[31:44] | Robert: And if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢? |
[31:46] | If she has a son? | 如果她生下一个儿子呢? |
[31:48] | A Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki army… | 一个坦格利安率领一支多斯拉克大军… |
[31:51] | – What then? – The Narrow Sea still lies between us. | – 那怎么办? – 狭海依旧隔在中间. |
[31:55] | I’ll fear the Dothraki | 我才不担心多斯拉克人 |
[31:57] | the day they teach their horses to run on water. | 除非他们能教会他们的马在水上走路. |
[31:59] | Do nothing? | 什么也别做? |
[32:01] | That’s your wise advice? | 这就是你睿智的建议? |
[32:04] | Do nothing till our enemies are on our shores? | 等我们的敌人登陆了再说? |
[32:07] | You’re my council. Counsel! | 你们都是我的重臣! |
[32:10] | Speak sense to this honorable fool. | 来跟这满脑子荣誉的傻瓜讲讲道理. |
[32:13] | I understand your misgivings, My Lord. | 我了解您的顾虑, 大人. |
[32:17] | Truly, I do. It is a terrible thing | 我实话实说. 我们讨论的是件可怕的事 |
[32:20] | we must consider, a vile thing. | 是件卑鄙的事. |
[32:22] | Yet we who presume to rule must sometimes | 然而我们这些冒昧为政的人有时必须 |
[32:26] | do vile things for the good of the realm. | 为了国家的福祉做一些卑鄙的事. |
[32:29] | Should the gods grant Daenerys a son, | 倘若诸神真给了丹妮莉丝一个儿子, |
[32:32] | the realm will bleed. | 整个国家将血流成河. |
[32:34] | I bear this girl no ill will, | 我对这个女孩毫无恶感, |
[32:36] | but should the Dothraki invade, | 但是倘若多斯拉克人真的入侵, |
[32:39] | how many innocents will die? | 会有多少无辜百姓死于非命? |
[32:40] | How many towns will burn? | 会有多少繁华城镇付之一炬? |
[32:43] | Is it not wiser, kinder even, | 那么比较明智甚或比较仁慈的做法, |
[32:46] | that she should die now | 会不会是让她现在死去 |
[32:48] | so that tens of thousands might live? | 以使万千生灵能平安地活下去呢? |
[32:52] | We should have had them both killed years ago. | 我们多年以前就该杀掉他们俩了. |
[32:54] | When you find yourself in bed with an ugly woman, | 当你发现跟自己上床的原来是个丑女, |
[32:57] | best close your eyes, get it over with. | 最好的做法就是闭上眼睛赶紧办事. |
[33:00] | Cut her throat. Be done with it. | 杀了她. 越快越好. |
[33:09] | I followed you into war– | 我跟随你冲锋陷阵– |
[33:12] | twice, | 进行过两场战争, |
[33:14] | without doubts, | 从不怀疑, |
[33:16] | without second thoughts. | 从无顾虑. |
[33:18] | But I will not follow you now. | 但这次我不能跟随你. |
[33:22] | The Robert I grew up with | 和我一起长大的劳勃 |
[33:25] | didn’t tremble at the shadow of an unborn child. | 绝不会在一个尚未出生的孩子的阴影下颤抖. |
[33:30] | She dies. | 那么刺杀她的计划. |
[33:33] | I will have no part in it. | 我绝对不会参与. |
[33:35] | You’re the King’s Hand, Lord Stark. | 你是国王之手, 史塔克大人. |
[33:38] | You’ll do as I command or I’ll find me a hand who will. | 你必须听我命令, 否则我就另请高明. |
[33:49] | And good luck to him. | 那我祝他胜任愉快. |
[33:52] | I thought you were a better man. | 我本以为你会比疯王强. |
[33:54] | Out. Out, damn you. | 滚. 滚, 去你的吧. |
[33:56] | I’m done with you. | 我受够你了. |
[33:59] | Go, run back to Winterfell! | 快滚回临冬城去! |
[34:02] | I’ll have your head on a spike! | 否则我会把你的头砍下来插在抢尖上! |
[34:06] | Robert: I’ll put it there myself, you fool! | 我自己来, 你这傻瓜! |
[34:09] | You think you’re too good for this? Too proud and honorable? | 你认为你太善良了? 太骄傲太荣誉了? |
[34:12] | This is a war! | 这是一场战争! |
[34:16] | I’ll go ahead with my daughters. | 我要带我女儿们一起走. |
[34:18] | Get them ready. Do it yourself. | 让她们准备好. 你去安排. |
[34:20] | – Don’t ask anyone for help. – Right away, My Lord. | – 别向任何人透露. – 好的, 大人. |
[34:22] | Lord Baelish is here for you. | 贝里席大人想见您. |
[34:27] | His Grace went on about you at some length | 陛下他后来还接着骂了一通 |
[34:29] | after you took your leave. | 在你离开之后. |
[34:31] | The word “treason” was mentioned. | 其中还出现了 “背叛” 这样的字眼. |
[34:34] | What can I do for you? | 你有什么事? |
[34:36] | When do you return to Winterfell? | 您打算何时回临冬城? |
[34:38] | Why? What do you care? | 怎么? 这与你何干? |
[34:39] | If you’re still here come nightfall, | 如果您明天傍晚还在这儿, |
[34:41] | I’ll take you to see the last person Jon Arryn | 我想带您去见见琼恩艾林… |
[34:43] | spoke with before falling ill. | 病倒前找过的最后一个人. |
[34:44] | If that sort of thing still interests you. | 如果您对此仍有兴趣得话. |
[34:48] | I don’t have the time. | 我没时间. |
[34:50] | It won’t take more than an hour. But as you please. | 花不了一个小时的. 你决定吧. |
[34:59] | Round up all the men we have | 把我们的所有人都找齐 |
[35:00] | and station them outside the girls’ chambers. | 布置在女孩房间外面. |
[35:02] | – Who are your best two swords? – Heward and Wyl. | – 你手下最好的两个剑士是谁? – 海华和韦尔. |
[35:05] | Find them and meet me at the stables. | 让他们到马房找我. |
[35:14] | You bring him here without permission? | 你未经许可把他带到这里来? |
[35:16] | You pollute my home with his presence? | 让他弄脏我的家? |
[35:22] | Your aunt has done a bad thing, Robin, | 你的姨妈做了一件坏事, 罗宾, |
[35:24] | a very bad thing. | 一件非常坏的事. |
[35:26] | You remember her, don’t you? | 你还记得她, 是吧? |
[35:30] | Isn’t he beautiful? | 他漂亮吧? |
[35:32] | And strong too. Jon knew it. | 也很强壮. 琼恩很清楚. |
[35:34] | His last words were “the seed is strong.” | 他的临终遗言就是 “种姓强韧.” |
[35:37] | He wanted everyone to know | 他要大家都知道 |
[35:39] | what a good, strong boy his son would grow up to be. | 他儿子长大后会是个强壮的男子汉. |
[35:42] | Look at him, the Lord of all the Vale. | 看看他, 全艾林谷的领主. |
[35:46] | Lysa, | 莱莎, |
[35:48] | you wrote me about the Lannisters, | 是你写信告诉我关于兰尼斯特家的事, |
[35:51] | – warning me– – To stay away from them! | – 警告我– – 我是叫你离他们远点! |
[35:54] | Not to bring one here! | 而不是带他们来这里! |
[35:57] | Mommy? | 妈咪? |
[35:59] | – Is that the bad man? – It is. | – 他就是那个坏人吗? – 是的. |
[36:04] | He’s little. | 他好小呀. |
[36:07] | Lysa: He’s Tyrion the imp of house Lannister. | 他是兰尼斯特家的小恶魔提利昂. |
[36:10] | He killed your father. | 害死你父亲的就是他. |
[36:12] | He murdered the Hand of the King! | 就是他谋杀了国王之手! |
[36:13] | Oh, did I kill him too? | 哦, 他也是我杀的? |
[36:16] | I’ve been a very busy man. | 我还真是个忙碌的家伙. |
[36:17] | You will watch your tongue! | 你最好管紧你的舌头! |
[36:20] | These men are knights of the Vale. | 这些都是艾林谷的骑士. |
[36:23] | Every one of them loved Jon Arryn. | 个个都对琼恩艾林敬爱有加. |
[36:26] | Every one of them would die for me. | 个个都愿意为我牺牲性命. |
[36:28] | If any harm comes to me, | 要是我有什么不测, |
[36:29] | my brother Jaime will see that they do. | 我老哥詹姆很乐意料理他们. |
[36:31] | You can’t hurt us. | 你不能伤害我们. |
[36:32] | No one can hurt us here. Tell him, mommy! | 没人能在这里伤害我们. 告诉他, 妈咪! |
[36:34] | – Tell him! – Shh shh shh, my sweet boy. | – 告诉他! – 嘘, 我亲爱的孩子. |
[36:38] | He’s just trying to frighten us. | 他只是想吓唬我们. |
[36:41] | Lannisters are all liars. | 兰尼斯特家的人全都是骗子. |
[36:43] | No one will hurt my baby. | 谁也别想伤害我的宝贝. |
[36:46] | Mommy… | 妈咪… |
[36:48] | I want to see the bad man fly. | 我想看那个坏人飞. |
[36:52] | Perhaps you will, my little love. | 也许会的, 我的小宝贝. |
[36:54] | This man is my prisoner. | 这个人是我的俘虏. |
[36:56] | I will not have him harmed. | 我不能任他受到伤害. |
[37:01] | Ser Vardis, | 瓦狄斯爵士, |
[37:03] | my sister’s guest is weary. | 我姐姐的小客人累了. |
[37:06] | Take him down below so he can rest. | 带他下去休息. |
[37:09] | Introduce him to Mord. | 把他介绍给莫德. |
[37:14] | You go sleep, dwarf man. | 你去睡觉吧, 侏儒. |
[37:15] | ( Laughing ) Sleep good, little dwarf man! | 好好睡觉, 小侏儒! |
[37:54] | Lord Stark’s lucky he still has a head. | 史塔克能保住脑袋算是万幸. |
[37:56] | Robert will rant for a few days, but he won’t do anything. | 劳勃会发上几天的火, 但他不会做什么. |
[37:59] | He adores the man. | 他喜欢这个人. |
[38:01] | ( Surprised ) You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了. |
[38:03] | Are you sure this won’t hurt? | 你确信这不会受伤吗? |
[38:05] | – Only if I slip. – ( Scraping ) | 除非我手滑. |
[38:10] | – And you’d prefer me like this? – Mm-hmm. | – 你喜欢我这个样子? – 嗯. |
[38:13] | If you want hairless, maybe you should find a little boy. | 如果你想要没毛的, 也许应该找个小男孩. |
[38:16] | I want you. | 我想要的是你. |
[38:19] | My brother thinks that anyone who hasn’t been to war isn’t a man. | 我兄弟觉得任何没上过战场的人都不算男人. |
[38:23] | He treats me as if I’m a spoiled child. | 他对待我好象我是个被宠坏的孩子. |
[38:26] | Oh, and you’re not? | 哦, 你不是吗? |
[38:29] | Loras Tyrell, the knight of the flowers? | 洛拉斯提利尔, 百花骑士? |
[38:32] | How many wars have you fought in? | 你参加过几场战争? |
[38:34] | Oh, and how much did your father spend on that armor of yours? | 哦, 你父亲为你这套盔甲花了多少钱? |
[38:38] | Hold still. | 别动. |
[38:40] | All I ever hear from Robert and Stannis is how I’m not tough enough, | 劳勃和史坦尼斯总是说我不够强悍, |
[38:43] | how I squirm at the sight of blood– | 说我害怕看见血– |
[38:46] | you did vomit when that boy’s eye was knocked out in the melee. | 但看到那人在肉搏战被打下眼球确实很恶心. |
[38:48] | His eye was dangling out of the damn socket! | 他的眼球还在眼眶外乱晃! |
[38:50] | He shouldn’t have entered the melee if he didn’t know how to fight. | 他学艺不精就不该上场肉搏. |
[38:52] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得轻松. |
[38:54] | Not everyone is such a gifted swordsman. | 不是所有人都拥有剑术天赋. |
[38:56] | ( Groans ) It’s not a gift. No one gave it to me. | 这不是天赋. 不是什么人给我的. |
[38:59] | I’m good because I work at it– | 我剑术好是因为我勤于练习– |
[39:01] | every day of my life since I could hold a stick. | 自我能拿棒子的时候起每天都练习. |
[39:03] | I could work at fighting all day, every day, | 我也可以整天练习, 每天练习, |
[39:06] | and still never be as good as you. | 但还是不可能比得上你. |
[39:08] | Yes well, I guess we’ll never know. | 好吧, 我想这一不定. |
[39:20] | – Everywhere? – Everywhere. | – 所有地方? – 所有地方. |
[39:22] | So how did it end up? | 最后会怎样? |
[39:25] | The Targaryen girl will die? | 那个坦格利安女孩会死吗? |
[39:27] | It needs to be done, unpleasant as it is. | 必须这样做, 虽然不令人愉快. |
[39:30] | Robert’s rather tasteless about it. | 劳勃很关心这个. |
[39:32] | Every time he talks about killing her, | 每次他说要杀死她, |
[39:34] | I swear the table rises six inches. | 桌子都被敲得跳起来. |
[39:36] | It’s a shame he can’t muster the same enthusiasm for his wife. | 可惜他对他妻子没这么大热情. |
[39:39] | He does have a deep, abiding lust for her money. | 他确实对她家的钱有深深的欲望. |
[39:42] | You have to give it to the Lannisters– | 你无法小看兰尼斯特家– |
[39:44] | they may be the most pompous, ponderous cunts | 他们也许是最傲慢最无聊的混蛋 |
[39:46] | the gods ever suffered to walk the world, | 令诸神都难以忍受, |
[39:47] | but they do have outrageous amounts of money. | 但他们的钱多得不象话. |
[39:51] | I have an outrageous amount of money. | 我的钱倒也不少. |
[39:54] | Not as much as the Lannisters. | 没有兰尼斯特家那样多. |
[39:56] | ( Laughing ) But a lot more than you. | 但还是比你多得多. |
[39:59] | Robert’s threatening to take me hunting with him. | 劳勃要带我一起去打猎. |
[40:02] | Last time we were out there for two weeks. | 上次我们去了两星期. |
[40:04] | Tramping through the trees in the rain, day after day, | 下雨时还在树林里打滚, 连续好几天, |
[40:07] | all so he can stick his spear into something’s flesh. | 为了能把矛刺进什么东西的肚子里. |
[40:10] | Oh. But Robert loves his killing. | 哦. 劳勃喜欢杀戮. |
[40:13] | – And he’s the King. – Hmm. | – 他是国王. – 嗯. |
[40:16] | – How did that ever happen? – Because he loves his killing. | – 为什么他能称王? – 因为他喜欢杀戮. |
[40:19] | And he used to be good at it. | 他也曾经擅长杀戮. |
[40:21] | Do you know who should be king? | 你知道谁应该称王吗? |
[40:25] | – Be serious. – I am. | – 别开玩笑. – 我是认真的. |
[40:27] | My father could be your bank. | 我父亲会做你的后盾. |
[40:30] | I’ve never fought in a war before, but I’d fight for you. | 我从未上过战场, 但我会为你而战. |
[40:33] | I’m fourth in line. | 我在继承顺位中排第四. |
[40:34] | And where was Robert in the line of royal succession? | 劳勃在疯王的继承顺位中排第几呢? |
[40:37] | Joffrey is a monster. | 乔佛里是个混蛋. |
[40:39] | – Tommen is eight. – Stannis? | – 托曼才八岁. – 史坦尼斯呢? |
[40:41] | Stannis has the personality of a lobster. | 史坦尼斯象只龙虾那样强硬古板. |
[40:43] | He’s still my older brother. | 但他仍是我的哥哥. |
[40:45] | – ( Gasps ) What are you doing?! – Look at it. | – 你干什么?! – 看一看. |
[40:47] | You cut me. | 你割伤我了. |
[40:48] | It’s just blood. We’ve all got it in us. | 不过是血. 我们体内都有血. |
[40:50] | Sometimes a little spills. | 有时会流出一点. |
[40:52] | If you become King, you’re going to see a lot of this. | 如果你成为国王, 你会经常看见血. |
[40:55] | You need to get used to it. | 你必须习惯. |
[40:57] | Go on. Look. | 继续. 看. |
[41:02] | People love you. | 人们爱戴你. |
[41:05] | They love to serve you because you’re kind to them. | 他们愿意服侍你, 因为你待他们仁慈. |
[41:07] | They want to be near you. | 他们希望靠近你. |
[41:12] | You’re willing to do what needs to be done, | 你愿意做必须做的事情, |
[41:15] | but you don’t gloat over it. | 你也从不幸灾乐祸. |
[41:18] | You don’t love killing. | 你不喜欢杀戮. |
[41:23] | Where is it written that power | 是哪本书上写着: 权力… |
[41:25] | is the sole province of the worst? | 是万恶之源? |
[41:28] | That thrones are only made | 王座只属于… |
[41:30] | for the hated and the feared? | 仇恨和恐惧? |
[41:36] | You would be a wonderful King. | 你将会是一个受人爱戴的好国王. |
[41:56] | I’m sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn’t work out. | 我很遗憾你和奈德史塔克的联姻没成. |
[41:59] | You seemed so good together. | 你们本会是和睦的亲家. |
[42:01] | I’m glad I could do something to make you happy. | 我很高兴能做件让你开心的事. |
[42:08] | Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces. | 没有首相, 一切将变得混乱不堪. |
[42:11] | I suppose this is where you tell me | 我想你的目的是 |
[42:13] | to give the job to your brother Jaime. | 要我把这位子给你的兄弟詹姆. |
[42:15] | No. | 不. |
[42:17] | He’s not serious enough. | 他不够严肃. |
[42:19] | I’ll say this for Ned Stark: | 我要为奈德史塔克说句话: |
[42:21] | He’s serious enough. | 他足够严肃. |
[42:25] | Was it really worth it? Losing him this way? | 就这样失去他值得吗? |
[42:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[42:32] | But I do know this: | 但是我知道这一点: |
[42:35] | If the Targaryen girl convinces her horselord husband to invade | 如果坦格利安家的女孩说服她的马王丈夫发动入侵 |
[42:40] | and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea… | 如果多斯拉克大军渡过狭海… |
[42:46] | We won’t be able to stop them. | 我们将无法阻止他们. |
[42:48] | The Dothraki don’t sail. Every child knows that. | 多斯拉克人从不乘船, 小孩子都知道. |
[42:50] | They don’t have discipline. They don’t have armor. | 他们缺乏纪律. 他们没有盔甲. |
[42:53] | They don’t have siege weapons. | 他们没有攻城武器. |
[42:55] | It’s a neat little trick you do: | 你的把戏耍得真不错: |
[42:57] | You move your lips and your father’s voice comes out. | 你动的是你的嘴唇, 说的却是你父亲的话. |
[43:00] | ( Huffs ) Is my father wrong? | 我父亲说错了吗? |
[43:07] | Let’s say Viserys Targaryen lands | 让我们假设韦赛里斯坦格利安真的登陆了 |
[43:10] | with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back. | 带着四万多斯拉克哮吼武士. |
[43:13] | We hole up in our castles– | 我们可以退入城堡– |
[43:16] | a wise move– only a fool | 这是明智的对策– 只有傻瓜 |
[43:18] | would meet the Dothraki in an open field. | 才会在开阔地带与多斯拉克人硬拼. |
[43:21] | They leave us in our castles. | 他让我们呆在城堡里. |
[43:24] | They go from town to town, looting and burning, | 他们会洗劫并焚毁城镇, |
[43:28] | killing every man who can’t hide behind a stone wall, | 杀死所有不能躲进城里的人, |
[43:32] | stealing all our crops and livestock, | 抢走我们所有的粮食和牲畜, |
[43:35] | enslaving all our women and children. | 将我们的女人和孩子掠为奴隶. |
[43:37] | How long do the people of the Seven Kingdoms stand behind | 多久之后, 七国的百姓将不再支持 |
[43:40] | their absentee King, their cowardly King | 他们临阵退缩的国王, 胆小如鼠的国王 |
[43:44] | hiding behind high walls? | 躲藏在高墙后的国王? |
[43:46] | When do the people decide that Viserys Targaryen | 七国的百姓会在多久之后认定韦赛里斯坦格利安 |
[43:49] | is the rightful monarch after all? | 才是真正合法的君主? |
[43:53] | We still outnumber them. | 但我们兵力还是比他们多. |
[43:57] | Which is the bigger number: Five or one? | 五和一哪个更大? |
[44:01] | Five. | 五. |
[44:03] | Five… | 五… |
[44:07] | One. | 一. |
[44:09] | One army– a real army | 一支军队– 一支真正的军队 |
[44:12] | united behind one leader with one purpose. | 通过一个领袖, 一个目标团结起来. |
[44:17] | Our purpose died with the Mad King. | 而我们的目标已随疯王一起死去了. |
[44:21] | Now we’ve got as many armies | 现在我们的军队数量 |
[44:23] | as there are men with gold in their purse. | 只由我们口袋里的钱决定. |
[44:27] | And everybody wants something different. | 所有人都希望改变. |
[44:30] | Your father wants to own the world. | 你父亲希望拥有世界. |
[44:32] | Ned Stark wants to run away and bury his head in the snow. | 奈德史塔克希望跑回北境把他的头埋进雪里. |
[44:35] | What do you want? | 你希望什么? |
[44:47] | We haven’t had a real fight in nine years. | 我们已经有九年没真正打过仗了. |
[44:51] | Back-stabbing doesn’t prepare you for a fight. | 背刺不能算是战斗. |
[44:53] | And that’s all the realm is now: | 现在整个王国只有: |
[44:55] | Back-stabbing and scheming | 背刺和阴谋 |
[44:58] | and arse-licking and money-grubbing. | 拍马屁, 捞金子. |
[45:01] | Sometimes I don’t know what holds it together. | 有时我不知道究竟是什么在维系着王国. |
[45:05] | Our marriage. | 我们的婚姻. |
[45:17] | Ah, so here we sit | 啊, 所以我们坐在这里 |
[45:20] | 17 years later, | 坐了十七年, |
[45:22] | holding it all together. | 维系着一切. |
[45:26] | Don’t you get tired? | 你不觉得累吗? |
[45:28] | Every day. | 每天都累. |
[45:31] | How long can hate hold a thing together? | 依靠仇恨能维持多久? |
[45:35] | Well, 17 years is quite a long time. | 嗯, 十七年算是很久了. |
[45:39] | Yes, it is. | 是的, 很久. |
[45:42] | Yes, it is. | 是的, 很久. |
[45:49] | What was she like? | 她长什么样? |
[45:53] | You’ve never asked about her, not once. | 你从没问过她, 一次都没有. |
[45:56] | Why not? | 为什么不问? |
[45:58] | At first, just saying her name even in private | 起初, 即使是在私下提起她的名字 |
[46:02] | felt like I was breathing life back into her. | 我都感觉会使她重获生命. |
[46:06] | I thought if I didn’t talk about her, | 我想如果我不再提起她, |
[46:08] | she’d just fade away for you. | 她就会从你心里逐渐消失. |
[46:10] | When I realized that wasn’t going to happen, | 当我明白这绝无可能的时候, |
[46:13] | I refused to ask out of spite. | 我则是出于怨恨而不提起她的. |
[46:16] | I didn’t want to give you the satisfaction | 我不想给你带来满足感 |
[46:18] | of thinking I cared enough to ask. | 让你觉得我心里放不下. |
[46:21] | And eventually it became clear that my spite didn’t mean anything to you. | 最终我明白我的怨恨对你来说算不了什么. |
[46:25] | As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it. | 事实上你还很享受我的怨恨. |
[46:28] | So why now? | 那为什么现在又问? |
[46:31] | What harm could Lyanna Stark’s ghost do to either of us | 莱安娜史塔克的鬼魂还能怎样伤到你我呢 |
[46:35] | that we haven’t done to each other a hundred times over? | 难道我们彼此伤害得还不够深么? |
[46:42] | You want to know the horrible truth? | 你想知道可怕的事实么? |
[46:48] | I can’t even remember what she looked like. | 我已经记不得她长什么样了. |
[46:53] | I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted… | 我只知道她是我唯一想要的人… |
[47:00] | Someone took her away from me, | 有人将她从我手里夺走了, |
[47:04] | and Seven Kingdoms couldn’t fill the hole she left behind. | 七大王国也无法弥补我的空虚. |
[47:12] | I felt something for you once, you know? | 我曾经也对你有过感觉, 你知道么? |
[47:16] | I know. | 我知道. |
[47:18] | Even after we lost our first boy. | 甚至在我们失去我们的第一个孩子之后. |
[47:23] | For quite a while, actually. | 实际上那持续了很长时间. |
[47:29] | Was it ever possible for us? | 我们之前有过可能吗? |
[47:31] | Was there ever a time, ever a moment? | 有过这样的时候吗, 即使很短暂? |
[47:40] | No. | 没有. |
[47:46] | Does that make you feel better or worse? | 这个答案让你感觉更好还是更坏? |
[47:53] | It doesn’t make me feel anything. | 没有任何感觉. |
[48:11] | She looks like him, don’t she, My Lord? | 她长得很像他, 不是吗, 大人? |
[48:14] | She has his nose, his black hair. | 她有他的鼻子, 他的黑发. |
[48:18] | Aye. | 对. |
[48:20] | Tell him when you see him, My Lord. | 您见到他的时候请告诉他, 大人. |
[48:22] | If it please you, tell him how beautiful she is. | 如果您高兴的话, 告诉他她有多漂亮. |
[48:27] | I will. | 我会的. |
[48:29] | And tell him I’ve been with no one else. | 告诉他我没跟过其他人. |
[48:32] | I swear it, My Lord, by the old gods and new. | 我以旧神与新神之名起誓, 大人. |
[48:35] | I don’t want no jewels or nothing, | 我不想要金银珠宝, |
[48:37] | just him. | 我只要他的人. |
[48:39] | The King was always good to me. | 国王对我一直很好. |
[48:41] | When Jon Arryn came to visit you, | 琼恩艾林来看你的时候, |
[48:44] | what did he want? | 他想要什么? |
[48:45] | He wasn’t that sort of man, My Lord. | 他不是那种人, 大人. |
[48:48] | He just wanted to know if the child was happy, | 他只想知道这孩子是不是开心, |
[48:51] | healthy. | 是不是健康. |
[48:56] | He looks healthy enough to me. | 很健康. |
[49:00] | The girl shall want for nothing. | 这姑娘什么也不要. |
[49:08] | Brothels make a much better investment than ships, | 妓院是比商船好得多的投资, |
[49:10] | I’ve found. | 我发现… |
[49:12] | Whores rarely sink. | 妓女很少会沉. |
[49:19] | What do you know of King Robert’s bastards? | 你对劳勃国王的私生子女知道多少? |
[49:22] | Well, he has more than you, for a start. | 嗯, 简单地说, 他生得比你多. |
[49:25] | – Ned: How many? – Does it matter? | – 多多少? – 有关系吗? |
[49:28] | If you fuck enough women, some of them will give you presents. | 只要上过的女人够多, 总有人会送你大礼. |
[49:31] | And Jon Arryn tracked them all down. Why? | 琼恩艾林把他们都找出来了. 为什么? |
[49:33] | He was the King’s Hand. Perhaps Robert wanted them looked after. | 他是国王之手. 也许劳勃要他代为照顾吧. |
[49:36] | He was overcome with fatherly love. | 他这人充满父爱. |
[49:42] | Come. | 走吧. |
[49:50] | – Jory! – My Lord. | – 乔里! – 大人. |
[50:11] | Such a small pack of wolves. | 这么小小的一群狼. |
[50:15] | Stay back, Ser. This is the Hand of the King. | 退后, 爵士. 这是国王之手. |
[50:17] | Was the Hand of the King. | 曾是国王之手. |
[50:19] | Now I’m not sure what he is– | 现在我不知道他是什么– |
[50:21] | lord of somewhere very far away. | 好象是某个遥远地方的领主. |
[50:23] | ( Running ) What’s the meaning of this, Lannister? | 你这是什么意思, 兰尼斯特? |
[50:25] | Get back inside where it’s safe. | 躲到安全的地方去. |
[50:28] | I’m looking for my brother. | 我正在找我兄弟. |
[50:30] | You remember my brother, don’t you, Lord Stark? | 你还记得我兄弟吧, 是不是, 史塔克大人? |
[50:32] | Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man. | 头发黄, 舌头利, 个子矮. |
[50:36] | I remember him well. | 我记得很清楚. |
[50:38] | It seems he had some trouble on the road. | 似乎他在路上碰到了点麻烦. |
[50:40] | You wouldn’t know what happened to him, would you? | 您不知道他出了什么事吧, 是不是? |
[50:42] | He was taken at my command | 他是我下令逮捕的 |
[50:45] | to answer for his crimes. | 以为其罪行负责. |
[50:48] | – Littlefinger: My lords! – ( Horse neighs ) | 大人! |
[50:50] | I’ll bring the city watch. | 我去找都城守卫队. |
[50:54] | Come, Stark. | 来吧, 史塔克. |
[50:56] | I’d rather you die sword in hand. | 我宁愿你死的时候手里拿着剑. |
[50:58] | – If you threaten My Lord again– – Threaten? | – 如果你再敢威胁我家大人– – 威胁? |
[51:00] | As in, “I’m going to open your lord | 事实上, “我打算把你家大人 |
[51:03] | from balls to brains and see what Starks are made of”? | 劈成两半, 看史塔克家的人倒底是什么做的”? |
[51:07] | You kill me, | 你杀了我, |
[51:09] | your brother’s a dead man. | 你的兄弟必死无疑. |
[51:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对. |
[51:14] | Take him alive. Kill his men. | 饶他一命. 把他手下都宰了. |
[52:25] | Yah! | 呀! |
[52:51] | My brother, Lord Stark– | 我兄弟, 史塔克大人– |
[52:54] | we want him back. | 我想要他回来. |