时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | = Game of Thrones 1×07 = The Pointy End Original Air Date on June 5, 2011 | |
[01:57] | Yah! Left high, left low. | 左上, 左下. |
[02:18] | Right low, lunge right. | 右下, 右刺. |
[02:23] | You break anything, the Septa will have my head. | 你要是弄坏什么东西, 修女会要了我的命. |
[02:25] | – What is– – ( Screaming ) | 怎么… |
[02:38] | Your sister knew perfectly well we were to leave today. | 你妹妹很清楚我们今天要走. |
[02:41] | – How she could forget– – She didn’t forget. | – 她怎么会忘记… – 她没有忘记. |
[02:43] | She’s with her dancing master. She’s with him every morning. | 她跟她的舞蹈老师在一起. 每天早上都是. |
[02:46] | She always comes back with scrapes and bruises. She’s so clumsy. | 她总是带着满身瘀伤回来. 她真是笨手笨脚. |
[02:49] | – ( Swords clanging ) – Hush! | 别出声! |
[02:51] | Go back to your room. | 回你的房间去. |
[02:54] | Bar the doors | 插上门闩 |
[02:55] | and do not open them for anyone you do not know. | 绝不要给不认识的人开门. |
[02:57] | – What is it? What’s happening? – Do as I told you. | – 怎么了? 出什么事了? – 照我说的做. |
[03:00] | Run! | 快跑! |
[03:06] | Man: This way! | 这边! |
[03:21] | Left, right. Rah! | 左, 右. 右! |
[03:23] | Now you are dead. | 现在你死了. |
[03:25] | You said right, | 你说的是右边, |
[03:27] | but you went left. | 但你打的却是左边. |
[03:29] | And now you are a dead girl. | 结果你是个死女孩了. |
[03:31] | Only ’cause you lied. | 可是你骗人了. |
[03:33] | My tongue lied. My eyes | 我的舌头骗人了. 可我的眼睛… |
[03:35] | shouted the truth. You were not seeing. | 说的是真话. 只是你没看见. |
[03:38] | I was so. I watched, but you– | 我明明看了, 但你… |
[03:41] | watching is not seeing, dead girl. | 看了不等于看见了, 死女孩. |
[03:47] | The seeing, the true seeing, | 只有看见, 只有真正的洞察, |
[03:50] | that is the heart of swordplay. | 才是剑术的精髓. |
[03:57] | Arya Stark, come with us. | 艾莉亚史塔克, 跟我们走. |
[04:00] | Your father wants to see you. | 你父亲要见你. |
[04:02] | And why is it | 可是为什么… |
[04:05] | that Lord Eddard is sending Lannister men | 艾德大人会派兰尼斯特家的人… |
[04:07] | in place of his own? I am wondering. | 而不是他自己的手下来呢? 我很好奇. |
[04:10] | Mind your place, dancing master. | 别不识好歹, 舞蹈老师. |
[04:13] | This is no concern of yours. | 此事与你无关. |
[04:15] | My father wouldn’t send you. | 我父亲才不会派你们来呢. |
[04:21] | And I don’t have to go with you if I don’t want. | 而且我也不想跟你们走. |
[04:23] | ( Laughs ) Take her. | 抓住她. |
[04:26] | Are you men or snakes, that you would threaten a child? | 你们是人还是蛇, 居然威胁一个小孩子? |
[04:30] | Get out of my way, little man. | 给我滚开, 矮家伙. |
[04:32] | I am Syrio Forel… | 我是西利欧佛瑞尔… |
[04:35] | Foreign bastard. | 外国杂种. |
[04:40] | …And you will be speaking to me with more respect. | …你跟我讲话要放尊重点. |
[04:44] | Kill the Braavosi. Bring the girl. | 宰了这布拉佛斯人, 把那女孩抓来. |
[04:48] | Arya child, we are done with dancing for the day. | 小艾莉亚, 今天我们的舞蹈课至此为止. |
[04:51] | Run to your father. | 跑去找你父亲吧. |
[05:14] | – Bloody oafs. – ( Sword rings ) | 该死的东西. |
[05:17] | Be gone now, Arya. | 快走, 艾莉亚. |
[05:19] | Come with me. Run. | 跟我一起走. 快跑. |
[05:23] | The first sword of Braavos does not run. | 布拉佛斯的首席剑士从不临阵脱逃. |
[05:38] | ( Wood clatters ) | 记不记得我们应该 |
[05:40] | to the God of death? | 怎么对死神说话? |
[05:42] | Not today. | “今天不行.” |
[05:45] | Go. | 快走. |
[06:12] | Not today. Not today. | 今天不行. 今天不行. |
[06:24] | Stay away from me. | 你不要过来. |
[06:26] | I’ll tell my father. | 我要告诉我父亲. |
[06:27] | I’ll– I’ll tell the Queen. | 我要… 我要告诉王后. |
[06:30] | ( Chuckles ) Who do you think sent me? | 你以为是谁派我来的? |
[06:47] | Needle. | 缝衣针. |
[06:52] | There she is. | 原来她在这儿. |
[06:54] | – What do you want? – I want you, wolf girl. | – 你想要什么? – 我要抓你, 小狼女. |
[06:56] | – Come here. – Leave me be. | – 过来. – 不要过来. |
[06:58] | My father’s a lord. He’ll reward you. | 我父亲是首相. 他会奖赏你的. |
[07:00] | She’ll reward me– the Queen! | 会奖赏我的是王后! |
[07:02] | – Stay away! – ( Gasps ) | 走开! |
[07:33] | Lord Stark, you must be thirsty. | 史塔克大人, 你一定渴了. |
[07:38] | Varys. | 瓦里斯. |
[07:42] | I promise you it isn’t poisoned. | 我向你保证里面没有下毒. |
[07:46] | Why is it no one ever trusts the eunuch? | 为什么没人肯信任太监呢? |
[07:57] | Not so much, My Lord. | 不太多, 大人. |
[07:58] | I would save the rest, if I were you. | 如果我是你的话, 我会留下一点. |
[08:01] | Hide it. Men have been known to die of thirst in these cells. | 藏好它. 在这地牢里常有人被渴死. |
[08:06] | What about my daughters? | 我的女儿们怎么样了? |
[08:09] | The younger one seems to have escaped the castle. | 小的那个看来已经逃出了红堡. |
[08:11] | Even my little birds cannot find her. | 连我的小小鸟们都找不到她. |
[08:14] | – And Sansa? – Still engaged to Joffrey. | – 珊莎呢? – 依然是乔佛里的未婚妻. |
[08:17] | Cersei will keep her close. The rest of your household though– | 瑟曦会把她留在身边. 但你家其他的人… |
[08:21] | all dead, it grieves me to say. | 全死了, 我感到很痛心. |
[08:23] | I do so hate the sight of blood. | 我讨厌看到流血. |
[08:27] | You watched my men being slaughtered and did nothing. | 我的手下被屠杀时你却袖手旁观. |
[08:30] | And would again, My Lord. | 我只能那样, 大人. |
[08:32] | I was unarmed, unarmored and surrounded by Lannister swords. | 我既没武器, 又没盔甲, 还被兰尼斯特的武士团团围住. |
[08:36] | When you look at me do you see a hero? | 你看我象个大英雄吗? |
[08:45] | What madness led you to tell the Queen | 究竟是什么疯狂念头让你去告诉王后… |
[08:47] | you had learned the truth about Joffrey’s birth? | 说你知道乔佛里的真实身世? |
[08:52] | The madness of mercy. | 仁慈的疯狂念头. |
[08:56] | That she might save her children. | 希望她能保住她孩子们的性命. |
[08:59] | Ah, the children. | 啊, 孩子们. |
[09:01] | It is always the innocents who suffer. | 受苦的总是那些无辜者. |
[09:03] | It wasn’t the wine that killed Robert, nor the boar. | 杀死国王的不是那袋酒, 也不是那只野猪. |
[09:06] | The wine slowed him down and the boar ripped him open, | 酒令他反应迟缓, 野猪撕开了他的肚子, |
[09:10] | but it was your mercy that killed the King. | 但是真正杀死国王的却是你的仁慈. |
[09:17] | I trust you know you are a dead man, Lord Eddard? | 我想你知道自己在劫难逃吧, 艾德大人? |
[09:25] | The Queen can’t kill me. | 王后不会杀我. |
[09:27] | Cat holds her brother. | 凯特还抓着她的弟弟. |
[09:30] | The wrong brother sadly. | 可惜不是她爱的那个弟弟. |
[09:33] | And lost to her. | 而且这会儿也跑了. |
[09:34] | Your wife has let the Imp slip through her fingers. | 你夫人让小恶魔从她的指缝里钻了出去. |
[09:41] | If that’s true, | 倘若真是这样, |
[09:44] | then slit my throat and be done with it. | 那快快割了我的喉咙, 做个了结. |
[09:47] | Not today, My Lord. | 今天不会, 大人. |
[09:53] | Tell me something, Varys. | 告诉我, 瓦里斯. |
[09:56] | Who do you truly serve? | 你究竟是为谁服务? |
[09:59] | The Realm, My Lord. | 为了国家, 大人. |
[10:02] | Someone must. | 总得有人为国家服务. |
[10:23] | It’s Othor, without a doubt. | 这是奥瑟, 肯定没错. |
[10:28] | The other one is Jafer Flowers, My Lord, | 另外那个是杰佛佛花, 大人, |
[10:29] | less the hand the wolf tore off. | 他的一只手被狼咬掉了. |
[10:32] | Any sign of Benjen or the rest of his party? | 有班扬或他手下其他人的踪迹吗? |
[10:35] | Just these two, My Lord. | 只有这两个, 大人. |
[10:38] | Been dead awhile, I’d say. | 我看他们死了有一阵子了. |
[10:40] | – Mmm. – The smell. | – 嗯. – 可是气味… |
[10:46] | What smell? | 怎么气味? |
[10:48] | There is none. | 没有气味. |
[10:51] | If they’d be dead for a long time, wouldn’t there be rot? | 如果他们死了很久, 怎么还没腐烂? |
[10:55] | We should burn them. | 我们烧了他们吧. |
[10:57] | Snow’s not wrong, My Lord. Fire will do for them. | 雪诺说得没错, 大人. 烧掉尸体吧. |
[11:00] | The Wildling way. | 野人的处理方式. |
[11:03] | I want Maester Aemon to examine them first. | 我要先让伊蒙师傅检查一下这些尸体. |
[11:05] | You may be a coward, Tarly, | 你也许是个懦夫, 塔利, |
[11:09] | but you’re not stupid. | 但人倒是不笨. |
[11:11] | – Get them inside. – You heard him. | – 把他们弄进去. – 照他说的做. |
[11:16] | Lord Commander, | 总司令, |
[11:18] | Maester Aemon awaits you in his chambers– | 伊蒙师傅正在等你过去… |
[11:21] | a raven from King’s Landing. | 君临城来了一只渡鸦. |
[11:25] | Come on, move ’em out. | 快移出去. |
[11:38] | Bring me a horn of ale, Snow, | 给我倒杯酒, 雪诺, |
[11:41] | and pour one for yourself. | 再给你自己也倒一杯. |
[11:54] | The King is dead. | 国王死了. |
[12:09] | Is there any word of my father? | 我父亲有什么消息? |
[12:11] | Sit. | 坐下. |
[12:18] | Lord Stark has been | 史塔克大人… |
[12:20] | charged with treason. | 被控叛国. |
[12:23] | They say he conspired with Robert’s brothers | 他们说他与劳勃的弟弟共谋 |
[12:26] | to deny the throne to Prince Joffrey. | 阻止乔佛里王子继位. |
[12:41] | I hope you’re not thinking of doing anything stupid. | 我希望你别打算做任何傻事. |
[12:44] | Your duty lies here now. | 如今你的职责所在是这里. |
[12:48] | My sisters were in King’s Landing too. | 我的妹妹也在君临. |
[12:53] | I’m sure they’ll be | 我相信她们定会… |
[12:55] | treated gently. | 受到妥善照顾. |
[13:00] | Your father has proved to be an awful traitor, dear. | 你的父亲犯下了严重的叛国罪. |
[13:03] | King Robert’s body was still warm | 劳勃国王尸骨未寒 |
[13:07] | when Lord Eddard began plotting to steal Joffrey’s rightful throne. | 艾德大人就密谋夺取乔佛里的王位. |
[13:11] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他绝不会做这种事. |
[13:14] | He knows how much I love Joffrey. He wouldn’t. | 他知道我有多爱乔佛里. 他绝不会. |
[13:17] | Please, Your Grace, there’s been a mistake. | 求求您, 王后陛下, 这一定是误会. |
[13:20] | Send for my father. He’ll tell you– the King was his friend. | 找我父亲过来. 他会向您解释… 他是国王的朋友. |
[13:23] | Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that. | 亲爱的珊莎, 你是完全无辜的. 我们都明白. |
[13:26] | Yet you are the daughter of a traitor. | 但你毕竟是个叛国者的女儿. |
[13:30] | How can I allow you to marry my son? | 我怎么敢让你嫁给我儿子呢? |
[13:32] | Pycelle: A child born of a traitor’s seed | 叛国者的种必有背叛之性… |
[13:35] | is no fit consort for our King. | 不适合陪伴我们的国王. |
[13:38] | She is a sweet thing now, Your Grace, | 眼下她是个可爱的好孩子, 陛下, |
[13:40] | but in 10 years who knows | 可十年以后谁知道… |
[13:43] | what treasons she may hatch? | 她会否同样犯下背叛罪行呢? |
[13:45] | No, I’m not. I’ll be a good wife to him, you’ll see. | 不, 我不是. 我一定会成为他的好妻子. |
[13:48] | I’ll be a Queen just like you, I promise. I won’t hatch anything. | 我会成为象您一样的好王后, 我保证. 我绝不会做任何错事. |
[13:54] | The girl is innocent, Your Grace. | 这孩子是无辜的, 陛下. |
[13:57] | She should be given a chance to prove her loyalty. | 应该给她一个机会, 来证明她的忠诚. |
[14:07] | Little dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn | 可爱的小鸽子, 你得写信给凯特琳夫人 |
[14:10] | and your brother, the eldest, what’s his name? | 以及你的大哥, 他叫什么名字? |
[14:12] | Robb. | 罗柏. |
[14:14] | Word of your father’s arrest will reach him soon, no doubt. | 你父亲被捕的消息很快就会传到他那里. |
[14:17] | Best it comes from you. | 所以最好由你来告诉他. |
[14:19] | If you would help your father, | 如果你想救你父亲, |
[14:21] | urge your brother to keep the King’s peace. | 就必须敦促你大哥维护王国的和平. |
[14:24] | Tell him to come to King’s Landing and swear his fealty to Joffrey. | 叫他前来君临向乔佛里宣誓效忠. |
[14:33] | If– if I could see my father, talk to him about– | 或许… 如果我可以见见我父亲, 和他谈谈… |
[14:40] | You disappoint me, child. | 你太令我失望了, 孩子. |
[14:43] | We have told you of your father’s treason. | 我们已经告诉过你令尊的罪行. |
[14:46] | Why would you want to speak to a traitor? | 为何你还想要见一个叛徒? |
[14:48] | I only meant that– | 我只是想知道… |
[14:52] | what will happen to him? | 他会被如何处置? |
[14:56] | – That depends. – On– on what? | – 这要看情况. – 看什么… 情况? |
[15:00] | On your brother. | 看你的大哥… |
[15:05] | And on you. | 还有你会如何做. |
[15:15] | Treason? | 叛国? |
[15:18] | Sansa wrote this? | 这信是珊莎写的? |
[15:20] | It is your sister’s hand, but the Queen’s words. | 是你妹妹的笔迹, 但其实是王后的言辞. |
[15:22] | You are summoned to King’s Landing to swear fealty to the new King. | 召你去君临向新王宣誓效忠. |
[15:26] | Joffrey puts my father in chains, now he wants his ass kissed? | 乔佛里囚禁了我父亲, 还想要我对他效忠? |
[15:29] | This is a royal command, My Lord. | 这是王室的谕令, 大人. |
[15:33] | – If you should refuse to obey– – I won’t refuse. | – 如果你拒绝服从… – 我不会拒绝. |
[15:36] | His Grace summons me to King’s Landing, | 既然国王陛下召我去君临, |
[15:39] | I’ll go to King’s Landing. | 那我会去君临的. |
[15:42] | But not alone. | 但不是一个人去. |
[15:47] | Call the banners. | 立刻召集封臣. |
[15:50] | All of them, My Lord? | 召集全部吗, 大人? |
[15:52] | They’ve all sworn to defend my father, have they not? | 他们全都发过誓要保卫我父亲, 是吧? |
[15:54] | They have. | 是的. |
[15:56] | Now we see what their words are worth. | 现在就让我们看看他们能否信守誓言吧. |
[16:00] | Yeah. | 好吧. |
[16:09] | Are you afraid? | 你感到害怕吗? |
[16:15] | I must be. | 我是感到害怕. |
[16:16] | Good. | 很好. |
[16:19] | Why is that good? | 为什么这很好? |
[16:21] | It means you’re not stupid. | 这说明你并不愚蠢. |
[16:46] | You’ve had this since dawn? | 你在清早就收到这封信了? |
[16:49] | He sent it to me, not you. | 信是发给我的, 而不是给你的. |
[16:52] | I’ve only shown it to you as a courtesy. | 我只是出于礼貌才给你看. |
[16:54] | A courtesy?! | 出于礼貌?! |
[16:56] | My husband has been taken prisoner. | 我的丈夫被囚禁. |
[16:58] | My son intends to declare war. | 我的儿子准备宣战. |
[17:00] | A war? | 宣战? |
[17:02] | Your son against the Lannisters? | 你儿子要对兰尼斯特家开战? |
[17:06] | You should go to him. Teach him patience. | 你应该赶去他那里. 叫他保持耐心. |
[17:09] | Ned rots in a dungeon and you speak of patience? | 奈德在地牢里等死, 你还说要保持耐心? |
[17:12] | He is your brother by law! | 他是你的姐夫! |
[17:15] | Does family mean nothing to you? | 难道家族对你来说毫无意义吗? |
[17:18] | Family means everything to me. | 家族对我来说意味着一切. |
[17:20] | And I will not risk Robin’s life | 我绝不会拿罗宾的性命来冒险 |
[17:23] | to get caught up in another of your husband’s wars. | 卷入另一场跟你丈夫有关的战争. |
[17:25] | – I’m hungry. – Hush now, darling. | – 我饿了. – 安静, 亲爱的. |
[17:28] | You just ate. | 你刚刚吃过呀. |
[17:31] | You will not support us then? Do I understand you correctly? | 那你不会支持我们了? 你是这个意思吗? |
[17:33] | – But I’m hungry! – Soon, love, soon. | – 可我就是饿了! – 快了, 亲爱的, 快了. |
[17:39] | You’re always welcome here, sister. | 这儿永远欢迎你, 姐姐. |
[17:42] | But if you’re asking me to send men from the Vale to fight– | 但如果你想要我派兵离开艾林谷去参战… |
[17:45] | That is what I ask. | 我就是想要你这样做. |
[17:49] | Go on, sweet. Time for your bath. | 亲爱的. 你该洗澡了. |
[17:52] | I’ll feed you after. | 洗过澡我就喂你吃. |
[18:00] | If you fear for the safety of your son– | 如果你担心你儿子的安危… |
[18:02] | Of course I fear for the safety of my son! | 我当然担心我儿子的安危! |
[18:05] | Are you an idiot? | 你当我是白痴吗? |
[18:07] | They killed my husband. | 他们谋杀了我丈夫. |
[18:10] | You say they shoved your boy from a window. | 你说他们还把你儿子从窗口抛下去. |
[18:12] | These people will do anything. | 那些人什么都干得出来. |
[18:15] | And that is why we have to stop them. | 所以我们必须阻止他们. |
[18:21] | The knights of the Vale will stay in the Vale | 谷地的骑士将留在谷地 |
[18:24] | where they belong, to protect their Lord. | 他们属于这里, 他们得保护他们的领主. |
[18:41] | Will you shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴? |
[18:46] | There’s hill tribes all around here. | 这一带到处是山地部落. |
[18:48] | If I’m going to die, | 如果我真的要死了, |
[18:51] | it may as well be with a song in my heart. | 我宁愿哼着歌去死. |
[18:53] | I should just take your food and leave you here. | 我可以抢走你的食物并把你丢在这里. |
[18:56] | Eh? What would you do then? | 嗯? 那时候你会怎样? |
[19:00] | Starve, most likely. | 八成会被饿死. |
[19:03] | You don’t think I’d do it, do you? | 你觉得我不会这么做, 是吗? |
[19:06] | What do you want, Bronn? Gold? Women? | 你想要什么, 波隆? 金子? 女人? |
[19:09] | Golden women? | 多金的女人? |
[19:12] | Stick with me and you’ll have them all, | 跟着我, 你要什么有什么, |
[19:14] | for as long as I’m around and not for a moment longer. | 只要有我在, 你很快就能得到你想要的. |
[19:17] | But you knew that. | 你知道这一点. |
[19:20] | That is why you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor. | 所以你才会如此勇敢地为维护我的荣誉而出战. |
[19:26] | Fair enough. | 很公平. |
[19:28] | But don’t go looking for me to bend the knee | 但别指望我会对你卑躬屈膝… |
[19:31] | and “My Lord” you every time you take a shit. | 对你说话时满口老爷大人. |
[19:33] | I’m not your toady and I’m not your friend. | 我不当你的仆人, 也不当你的朋友. |
[19:38] | Though I would treasure your friendship, | 但我珍视你的友谊, |
[19:40] | I’m mainly interested in your facility with murder. | 我主要看重你杀人的身手. |
[19:42] | And if the day ever comes when you’re tempted to sell me out, | 而要是哪天真有人引诱你出卖我, |
[19:46] | remember this: | 请你记住: |
[19:48] | Whatever their price, I’ll beat it. | 不管他们出价多少, 我都能出更多给你. |
[19:51] | I like living. | 我很爱惜我这条命. |
[19:57] | – ( Rustling ) – ( Bronn whispers ) Tyrion. | 提利昂. |
[20:03] | Tyrion. | 提利昂. |
[20:08] | Tyrion. | 提利昂. |
[20:32] | Come, share our fire. | 过来一起烤烤火吧. |
[20:34] | Help yourselves to our goat. | 再尝尝我们的山羊肉. |
[20:44] | When you meet your Gods, you tell them | 当你去见你的神的时候, 告诉他们 |
[20:46] | Shagga Son of Dolf | 是石鸦部落的多夫之子夏嘎… |
[20:48] | of the Stone Crows sent you. | 送你上路的. |
[20:52] | I am Tyrion son of Tywin of Clan Lannister. | 我是兰尼斯特部落的泰温之子提利昂. |
[20:55] | How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin? | 你想要怎么个死法, 泰温之子提利昂? |
[21:00] | In my own bed, at the age of 80 | 我想活到八十岁死在自己的床上 |
[21:03] | with a bellyful of wine and a girl’s mouth around my cock. | 喝饱一肚子酒, 还有个姑娘在下面给我吹萧. |
[21:12] | Take the half man. | 把那半人抓起来. |
[21:14] | He can dance for the children. Kill the other one. | 可以让他给孩子们跳舞. 把另外那家伙宰了. |
[21:17] | No no no no no! | 不不不不不! |
[21:19] | My– my House is rich and powerful. | 我的家族既有钱又有势. |
[21:22] | If you see us through these mountains, | 只要你们保我们平安出山, |
[21:25] | my father will shower you with gold. | 我父亲赏你们的金子会多到可以拿来洗澡. |
[21:27] | We have no use for a half man’s promises. | 我们才不相信半人的承诺. |
[21:29] | Half a man maybe, but at least I have the courage to face my enemies. | 我虽然只是半个人, 但至少我有勇气面前敌人. |
[21:33] | What do the Stone Crows do? | 石鸦部落的人呢? |
[21:35] | Hide behind rocks and shiver | 还不是只敢躲在石头后面发抖 |
[21:37] | when the knights of the Vale ride by? | 当谷地的骑士经过的时候? |
[21:40] | Are those the best weapons you could steal? | 你们就只偷得到这种货色? |
[21:44] | Good enough for killing sheep, | 杀羊或许可以, |
[21:46] | if the sheep don’t fight back. | 还得那羊乖乖认命让你们杀. |
[21:48] | Lannister smiths shit better steel. | 兰尼斯特家的铁匠拉出的屎都比这高级. |
[21:56] | You think you can win us over with your trinkets? | 你以为你能用你的小零碎换你的命? |
[22:10] | That trinket is worth more than everything your tribe owns. | 这小零碎比你们部落的所有东西都更值钱. |
[22:15] | But if you help us, Shagga Son of Dolf, | 如果你肯帮我们, 多夫之子夏嘎, |
[22:19] | I will not give you trinkets. | 我不止会给你小零碎. |
[22:21] | I will give you this. | 我会给你这个. |
[22:25] | What is “this”? | 什么 “这个”? |
[22:28] | The Vale of Arryn. | 整个艾林谷. |
[22:30] | The Lords of the Vale have always spat upon the hill tribes. | 艾林谷的领主们一直在欺压山地部落. |
[22:35] | The Lords of the Vale want me dead. | 艾林谷的领主们想要我死. |
[22:39] | I believe it is time for new Lords of the Vale. | 我想是时候让谷地换一批新领主了. |
[22:50] | Ser Alliser: Now there’s a rare sight– | 真是难得一见的人物… |
[22:52] | not only a bastard, but a traitor’s bastard. | 不但是个野种, 还是个叛国者的野种呢. |
[23:07] | – Jon, no! – Jon, stop, put it down! | – 琼恩, 不要! – 琼恩, 住手, 把刀放下! |
[23:13] | Blood will always tell. | 血统决定善恶. |
[23:15] | You’ll hang for this, bastard. | 你会被吊死的, 野种. |
[23:37] | I told you not to do anything stupid. | 我告诉过你别做傻事. |
[23:41] | You’re confined to quarters. Go. | 你被关禁闭了. 去吧. |
[24:09] | Ghost, what’s wrong? | 白灵, 怎么了? |
[24:12] | Is something out there? | 外面出什么事了? |
[24:46] | Commander? | 总司令? |
[24:52] | Stay. | 待在这里. |
[25:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[25:17] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[25:25] | – Lord Commander? – ( Door slams ) | 总司令大人? |
[25:54] | Mormont: Snow? | 雪诺? |
[25:56] | Commander! | 总司令! |
[26:12] | Move move! | 快走, 快走! |
[26:32] | What did they do? | 他们在干什么? |
[26:36] | ( Rakharo speaking Dothraki ) | (羊人最适合当奴隶.) |
[26:51] | Daenerys: I thought the Dothraki didn’t believe in money. | 我以为多斯拉克人不信赖金钱. |
[26:54] | Gold to hire ships, Princess, | 金钱可以雇船, 公主, |
[26:58] | ships to sail to Westeros. | 乘船才能去维斯特洛. |
[27:17] | Jorah, make them stop. | 乔拉, 叫他们住手. |
[27:19] | – Khaleesi? – You heard me. | – 卡丽熙? – 你听到我的命令了. |
[27:21] | These men have shed blood for their Khal. Now they claim their rewards. | 这些人为卡奥流血卖命, 如今该他们取得奖赏了. |
[27:25] | ( Rakharo speaking ) | (她是个羊女, 卡丽煕.) |
[27:36] | Princess, you have a gentle heart, | 公主, 你的心肠很软, |
[27:38] | but this is how it’s always been. | 但战争就是这个样子. |
[27:40] | I do not have a gentle heart, Ser. | 我的心肠并不软, 爵士. |
[27:52] | ( Rakharo speaks ) | (住手!) |
[27:55] | Kash qoy qoyi thira disse. Me qorasokh anni! | (吾血之血. 她是我的!) |
[27:58] | – Come. – Man: Anha afichak mae m’arakhoon! | – 来吧. – (她是我抓到的!) |
[28:02] | ( Speaks Dothraki ) | (你小心一点.) |
[28:07] | What do you want done with them? | 你要怎么处置她? |
[28:09] | Bring her to me. And those women there. | 把她带到我这儿来. 还有那些女人. |
[28:14] | You cannot claim them all, Princess. | 您没法把她们全都收为己有, 公主. |
[28:16] | I can, | 我能, |
[28:18] | and I will. | 我就要这样做. |
[28:21] | Man: Me Fati! | (操!) |
[28:23] | Khaleesi vazha anhaan qorasokh anni, | (卡丽熙抢了我的战利品,) |
[28:27] | ch’anha afichak mae m’arakhoon anni! | (本该是让我骑的羊女!) |
[28:29] | Drogo: Me vastoe hatif anni; | (等我见到她,) |
[28:32] | ahhazaan yer Nemo vacchaki. | (我会问一下这件事.) |
[30:01] | ( Drogo grunts ) Ohos. | (奥霍斯.) |
[30:05] | Os. | (让开.) |
[30:51] | ( Gasps ) | (你就要死了.) |
[31:23] | ( Woman speaking Dothraki ) | (我可以帮伟大的骑马战士疗伤.) |
[31:34] | Thank you, silver lady. | 谢谢您, 银发夫人. |
[31:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:41] | I am named Mirri Maz Duur. I was the Godswife of this Temple. | 我叫弥丽马兹笃尔. 是这座神庙的女祭司. |
[31:44] | ( Spits ) | (巫魔女.) |
[31:46] | My mother was Godswife here before me. | 我母亲是从前的女祭司. |
[31:48] | She taught me how to make healing smokes and ointments. | 她教会我如何调制圣烟和圣膏. |
[31:51] | All men are of one flock, so my people believe. | 所有人类都是同一群羔羊, 这是我们的信仰. |
[31:54] | The Great Shepherd sent me to Earth to heal his– | 至高牧神派我到世上医治他的… |
[32:02] | lamb or lion, | 不论是羔羊或是狮子, |
[32:04] | his wound must be washed and sewn | 他的伤口必须立刻清洗缝针 |
[32:06] | or it will fester. | 不然会化脓的. |
[32:37] | For 30 years I’ve been making corpses | 三十年来我杀死过… |
[32:41] | out of men, boy. | 无数敌人, 小子. |
[32:43] | I’m the man you want leading the Vanguard. | 我最适合率领前锋. |
[32:47] | Galbart Glover will lead the Van. | 盖伯特葛洛佛才该率领前锋. |
[32:49] | The bloody Wall will melt | 除非他妈的长城整个融化 |
[32:52] | before an Umber marches behind a Glover. | 否则安伯家别想走在葛洛佛家前头. |
[32:55] | I will lead the Van | 我要率领前锋 |
[32:58] | or I will take my men | 否则我就带着我的人马 |
[33:00] | and march them home. | 班师回家. |
[33:07] | You are welcome to do so, Lord Umber. | 欢迎你这么做, 安伯大人. |
[33:10] | And when I am done with the Lannisters | 等我收拾完兰尼斯特家 |
[33:13] | I will march back North, | 我会立刻回师北上, |
[33:15] | root you out of your Keep | 把你从你的城堡里抓出来 |
[33:17] | and hang you for an oathbreaker. | 并当成背誓者吊死. |
[33:19] | Oathbreaker, is it?! | 背誓者, 是吗?! |
[33:23] | I’ll not sit here and swallow insults | 我可不会干坐着任人侮辱 |
[33:26] | from a boy so green he pisses grass. | 特别是象你这种刚从泥里钻出来的小鬼, 八成连尿都还有青草气. |
[33:42] | My Lord father taught me it was death to bare steel | 我父亲曾教导我必须以死刑惩戒… |
[33:45] | – against your Liege Lord. – ( Huffs ) | 敢对主君拔剑的封臣. |
[33:47] | But doubtless the Greatjon only meant to cut my meat for me. | 但我相信大琼恩只是想帮我切肉罢了. |
[33:53] | Your meat… | 你的肉… |
[34:01] | is bloody tough. | 还真他妈的硬. |
[34:34] | – What is it? What’s happened? – Shh, it’s all right. | – 怎么了? 出什么事了? – 嘘, 没什么. |
[34:41] | – Where are you going? – South. For father. | – 你要去哪儿? – 去南方. 去救父亲. |
[34:45] | But it’s the middle of the night. | 可现在是午夜啊. |
[34:47] | The Lannisters have spies everywhere. | 兰尼斯特家的探子无处不在. |
[34:49] | I don’t want them to know we’re coming. | 我不希望让他们知道我们已经出发. |
[34:52] | They have more men than we do. | 他们的人马比我们多. |
[34:54] | Aye, they do. | 嗯, 是这样的. |
[34:56] | Can’t I come with you? | 我能和你一起去吗? |
[34:59] | I can ride now. You’ve seen me riding. | 现在我能骑马了. 你看过我骑马了. |
[35:01] | And I won’t get in the way, I– | 我不会再惹麻烦的, 我… |
[35:03] | There must always be a Stark at Winterfell. | 临冬城必须有史塔克家的人坐镇. |
[35:06] | Until I return that will be you. | 在我回来之前你就是城主. |
[35:10] | You are not to leave the castle walls while we are gone. Do you understand? | 我们走后你绝不能离开城堡. 明白吗? |
[35:16] | Listen to Maester Luwin. Look after your little brother. | 好好听从鲁温师傅的教导. 好好照顾你的弟弟. |
[35:20] | I will. | 我会的. |
[35:22] | I’ll send letters whenever I can, | 我有时间就会写信回来, |
[35:24] | but if you don’t hear from me, | 但如果你很久没收到我的信, |
[35:26] | don’t be scared. | 也不要担心. |
[35:33] | Until I return. | 我会回来的. |
[35:56] | How long have you been hiding out there? | 你躲在那儿多久了? |
[35:59] | Robb will be looking for you to say goodbye. | 罗柏会找你道别. |
[36:04] | They’ve all gone away. | 他们全都走了. |
[36:06] | They’ll be back soon. Robb will free father | 他们很快就会回来. 罗柏会救出父亲 |
[36:09] | and they’ll come back with mother. | 他们会和母亲一道回来. |
[36:12] | No, they won’t. | 不, 他们不会. |
[36:20] | Bran: Please watch over Robb. | 请你们务必看顾罗柏. |
[36:22] | And watch over all the other men from Winterfell. | 也请你们看顾临冬城所所有人马. |
[36:24] | And Theon too, I suppose. | 还有, 还有席恩. |
[36:33] | You hear them, boy? | 你听见了吗, 孩子? |
[36:36] | The Old Gods are answering you. | 旧神正在回答你. |
[36:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[36:40] | They’re my Gods too. | 他们也是我的神. |
[36:45] | Beyond the Wall, they’re the only Gods. | 在长城之外, 他们是惟一的真神. |
[36:50] | Even slaves are allowed to pray. | 即便奴隶也可以祈祷. |
[36:52] | You’re not a slave. | 你可不是奴隶. |
[36:57] | Well, your friend did put a knife to my throat. | 嗯, 你的朋友确实曾经拿刀抵住我的喉咙. |
[37:01] | I’m not complaining, Little Lord, | 我不是在抱怨, 小领主, |
[37:03] | just telling truths. | 只是说出事实. |
[37:07] | What did you mean about hearing the Gods? | 你说听见神说话是什么意思? |
[37:10] | You asked them, | 你向他们祈求, |
[37:13] | they’re answering you. | 而他们正在回答. |
[37:14] | Shh. | 嘘. |
[37:17] | Open your ears. | 竖起耳朵. |
[37:24] | It’s only the wind. | 不过是风声. |
[37:27] | Who do you think sends the wind | 你以为这风是谁送来的? |
[37:30] | if not the Gods? | 如果不是诸神的话? |
[37:32] | They see you, boy. | 他们能看到你, 孩子. |
[37:33] | They hear you. | 他们也能听到你说话. |
[37:37] | Your brother will get no help from them where he’s going. | 在你哥哥要去的地方, 他们无法帮他. |
[37:40] | The Old Gods have no power in the South. | 旧神在南方没有力量. |
[37:43] | The Weirwoods there were all cut down a long time ago. | 那儿的鱼梁木早已被砍伐一空. |
[37:47] | How can they watch when they have no eyes? | 没有眼睛, 他们如何看顾你哥哥呢? |
[37:53] | ( Osha giggles ) Well, there’s a big man. | 嗯, 真是个大块头. |
[37:57] | He has giants’ blood in him or I’m the Queen. | 我敢说他有巨人的血统. |
[38:00] | Go back and find your clothes, Hodor. | 回去找你的衣服, 阿多. |
[38:02] | – ( Laughs ) – Go dress. | 去穿衣服吧. |
[38:04] | Hodor. | 阿多. |
[38:09] | Are there really giants beyond the Wall? | 长城之外真的有巨人吗? |
[38:12] | Giants and worse than giants. | 有巨人, 还有比巨人更可怕的生物. |
[38:15] | I tried telling your brother, | 我跟你哥哥说过, |
[38:18] | he’s marching the wrong way. | 他走错方向了. |
[38:20] | All these swords, they should be going North, boy. | 所有的人马, 他们应该去北方, 孩子. |
[38:24] | North, not south! | 北方, 不是南方! |
[38:29] | The cold winds are rising. | 寒风已然吹起. |
[38:47] | They were touched by White Walkers. | 他们被异鬼做了手脚. |
[38:51] | That’s why they came back. | 所以他们才会回来. |
[38:53] | That’s why their eyes turned blue. | 所以他们的眼睛才会变成蓝色. |
[38:56] | Only fire will stop them. | 只有火能阻止他们. |
[39:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[39:03] | I read about it in a book– | 我从书上看到的… |
[39:04] | a very old book in Maester Aemon’s library. | 伊蒙师傅的图书馆里的一本非常古老的书. |
[39:10] | What else did the book say? | 那本书还说了些什么? |
[39:12] | The White Walkers | 异鬼 |
[39:14] | sleep beneath the ice for thousands of years. | 在冰层之下沉睡了数千年. |
[39:17] | And when they wake up– | 当他们苏醒的时候… |
[39:20] | And when they wake up, what? | 当他们苏醒的时候会怎样? |
[39:27] | I hope The Wall is high enough. | 我希望长城足够高. |
[40:02] | Summer snows, My Lady. | 是夏雪, 夫人. |
[40:05] | Robb’s brought the North with him. | 罗柏马带来了北境的人马. |
[40:14] | The River Lords are falling back | 河间地的领主们正在败退 |
[40:16] | with Jaime Lannister at their heels. | 詹姆兰尼斯特在后面穷追不舍. |
[40:18] | And Lord Tywin is bringing around a second Lannister army from the South. | 而泰温大人正带着另一支兰尼斯特军队从南方进逼. |
[40:21] | Our scouts confirm it’s even larger than the Kingslayer’s. | 我们的斥候报告说其规模比弑君者的更庞大. |
[40:24] | One army or two, the Kings in the North | 管他一支还是两支军队, 北境之王… |
[40:27] | threw back hosts 10 times as large. | 能够打垮十倍优势的敌人. |
[40:34] | Mother! | 母亲! |
[40:40] | You look well. | 你气色很好. |
[40:43] | Lady Catelyn, you’re a welcome sight in these troubled times. | 凯特琳夫人, 在此动乱时刻见到您真是高兴. |
[40:47] | We had not thought to meet you here, My Lady. | 我们没想到会在这里见到您, 夫人. |
[40:51] | I had not thought to be here. | 我也没想到会来这里. |
[40:53] | I would speak with my son alone. | 我想单独和我儿子讲几句话. |
[40:55] | I know you will forgive me, My Lords. | 相信诸位大人能够理解. |
[40:58] | You heard her! Move your asses! | 你们听见夫人说的话了! 快动身! |
[41:00] | Come on, out. | 快点, 到外面去. |
[41:02] | You too, Greyjoy. Are you bloody deaf? | 你也是, 葛雷乔伊. 你他妈的耳聋了吗? |
[41:05] | Have no fear, My Lady. | 不要担心, 夫人. |
[41:07] | We’ll shove our swords up Tywin Lannister’s bunghole | 我们会拿剑拥穿泰温兰尼斯特的屁眼… |
[41:10] | and then it’s on to the Red Keep to free Ned. | 然后打下红堡救出奈德. |
[41:12] | – You old devil, Rodrik. – Jon. | – 你这老鬼头, 罗德利克. – 大琼恩. |
[41:15] | You’re not wasting away, are you? | 你的功夫还没荒废, 是吗? |
[41:29] | I remember the day you came into this world | 我还清楚地记得你出生那天的样子… |
[41:32] | red-faced and squalling. | 脸红红的, 大声哭闹. |
[41:36] | And now I find you leading a host to war. | 现在我却看到你率领着一支大军上战场. |
[41:40] | – There was no one else. – No one? | – 没别人了. – 没别人? |
[41:43] | Who were those men I saw here? | 我刚才见到的那些人是谁? |
[41:45] | – None of them are Starks. – All of them are seasoned in battle. | – 他们都不是史塔克. – 他们都身经百战. |
[41:48] | If you think you can send me back to Winterfell– | 如果你想把我送回临冬城… |
[41:51] | Oh, would that I could. | 哦, 我真希望能这么做. |
[41:57] | There was… | 我收到了… |
[41:59] | a letter. | 一封信. |
[42:04] | From Sansa. | 珊莎写来的. |
[42:06] | From the Queen, you mean. | 你的意思是王后写来的. |
[42:16] | – There’s no mention of Arya. – No. | – 上面没有提到艾莉亚. – 确实没有. |
[42:30] | How many men do you have? | 你带来多少人? |
[42:32] | 18,000. | 一万八千. |
[42:35] | If I go to King’s Landing and bend my knee to Joffrey– | 如果我去君临向乔佛里屈膝下跪… |
[42:37] | you would never be allowed to leave. No. | 不, 那样你将永远无法离开. |
[42:40] | Our best hope– our only hope– | 我们最大的希望… 或者说惟一的希望… |
[42:43] | is that you can defeat them in the field. | 便是你能在战场上击败对手. |
[42:47] | And if I lose? | 如果我战败? |
[42:49] | Do you know what happened to the Targaryen children | 你知道坦格利安家孩子们的下场吗… |
[42:51] | – when the Mad King fell? – They were butchered in their sleep. | – 当君临城陷的时候? – 他们在睡梦中被屠杀. |
[42:54] | On the orders of Tywin Lannister. | 是泰温兰尼斯特下的命令. |
[42:57] | And the years have not made him kinder. | 多年的时光并没有使他变仁慈一点. |
[43:03] | If you lose, | 如果你战败, |
[43:05] | your father dies, | 你的父亲会死, |
[43:08] | your sisters die, | 你的妹妹们也会死, |
[43:09] | we die. | 我们都会死. |
[43:14] | Well, that makes it simple then. | 好吧, 那事情就简单了. |
[43:17] | I suppose it does. | 我想是这样. |
[43:43] | From here it might be best if Bronn and I continue alone. | 现在最好由波隆和我两个过去. |
[43:46] | Best for Tyrion son of Tywin. | 对泰温之子提利昂来说最好. |
[43:48] | Not best for me. | 对我们来说可不好. |
[43:50] | If the half man betrays us, | 如果半人背叛我们, |
[43:54] | Shagga Son of Dolf will cut off his manhood– | 多夫之子夏嘎就会剁掉他的命根子… |
[43:57] | and feed it to the goats, yes. | 拿去喂山羊, 我知道. |
[44:02] | All right then. | 那好吧. |
[44:05] | Time to meet my father. | 我要去见我父亲了. |
[44:39] | – Tyrion. – Uncle. | – 提利昂. – 叔叔. |
[44:42] | Father. | 父亲. |
[44:45] | The rumors of your demise were unfounded. | 看来关于你已死的传言不攻自破了. |
[44:49] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 真抱歉让您失望了. |
[44:52] | And who are these… | 这些是什么人… |
[44:55] | Companions of yours? | 你的同伴? |
[44:59] | This is Shagga Son of Dolf, | 这位是多夫之子夏嘎, |
[45:01] | Chieftain of the Stone Crows. | 石鸦部的酋长. |
[45:04] | Timett Son of Timett, ruler of the Burned Men. | 提魅之子提魅, 灼人部的首领. |
[45:08] | This fair maid is Chella daughter of Cheyk, | 这位美少女是齐克之女齐拉 |
[45:13] | leader of the Black Ears. | 黑耳部的领袖. |
[45:15] | And here we have Bronn son of… | 而这位是波隆, 谁人之子来着… |
[45:19] | You wouldn’t know him. | 你不会认识他的. |
[45:23] | May I present My Lord Father, | 可否允许我为各位介绍我的父亲大人, |
[45:26] | Tywin son of Tytos of House Lannister, | 兰尼斯特家族的泰陀斯之子泰温, |
[45:29] | Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West? | 凯岩城主暨西境守护. |
[45:34] | Kind of you to go to war for me. | 非常感谢您为我出兵打仗. |
[45:39] | You left us no choice. | 你使我们别无选择. |
[45:41] | The honor of the House was at stake. | 这事关家族的荣誉. |
[45:45] | Your brother would never have submitted to capture so meekly. | 你哥哥詹姆绝不会如此轻易地束手就擒的. |
[45:48] | We have our differences, Jaime and I. | 我们确实有所不同, 詹姆和我. |
[45:51] | He’s braver. I’m better looking. | 他更勇敢. 而我更帅气. |
[45:53] | He’s been covering himself in glory. | 他满身都是荣耀. |
[45:55] | Jaime smashed the River Lords at the Golden Tooth, | 詹姆在金牙城外击溃了三河诸侯, |
[45:58] | and now lays siege to Riverrun, Catelyn Stark’s homeland. | 现在正在围攻奔流城, 凯特琳史塔克的老家. |
[46:02] | And the Starks? Lord Eddard? | 史塔克家在做什么? 艾德大人? |
[46:04] | –Is our hostage. He will lead no armies from his dungeon cell. | –现在是我们的人质. 他在地牢里无法带兵打仗. |
[46:08] | How did my sweet sister persuade the King | 我那美丽的姐姐是怎么说服国王 |
[46:10] | to imprison his dear friend Ned? | 囚禁他亲爱的朋友奈德的? |
[46:12] | Robert Baratheon is dead. Joffrey rules in King’s Landing. | 劳勃拜拉席恩死了. 如今是乔佛里在君临执政. |
[46:19] | My sister rules, you mean. | 你的意思是说是我姐姐在执政. |
[46:22] | Stark’s son has called his banners. | 史塔克的儿子已经下令召集封臣. |
[46:25] | – He moves south with a strong host. – A green boy. | – 他正带着一支大军南下. – 不过是个毛头小子. |
[46:28] | One taste of battle and he’ll run | 等他尝到战斗的滋味就会… |
[46:30] | back to Winterfell wi his tail between his legs. | 夹着尾巴逃回临冬城. |
[46:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧. |
[46:35] | Though the boy does have a certain belligerence. | 不过那小子确实很好战. |
[46:38] | You’d like him. | 你会喜欢他的. |
[46:41] | While we’re on the subject of war, | 既然我们说到打仗的事情, |
[46:45] | I made promises to my friends here | 我对这几位朋友做过承诺 |
[46:47] | and a Lannister always pays his debts. | 而兰尼斯特有债必还. |
[46:50] | We shall require 3,000 helms and shields, | 我们需要三千个头盔和盾牌, |
[46:53] | plus swords, pikes, | 还有刀剑, 长枪, |
[46:55] | gorgets, maces– | 护甲, 钉锤… |
[46:57] | if it please My Lord, | 如果大人同意, |
[47:00] | Ser Addam bids me report that the Northmen | 亚当爵士要我来报告, 北境军队 |
[47:02] | have crossed the neck. | 已经越过了颈泽. |
[47:05] | The wolf rushes into the lion’s jaws. | 小狼就要钻进狮口了. |
[47:08] | So be it. Kevan, command the drummers beat assembly. | 好吧. 凯冯, 立刻下令敲鼓集合. |
[47:13] | And send word to Jaime that I am moving against Robb Stark. | 并送信给詹姆说我将前去同罗柏史塔克决战. |
[47:16] | At once, My Lord. | 遵命, 大人. |
[47:31] | It is said that the men of the Mountain clans are great warriors. | 听说山地部落的人都是伟大的战士. |
[47:34] | Ride with me against my enemies | 与我一同出兵作战 |
[47:36] | and you shall have all my son promised you and more. | 你们将得到我儿子承诺的一切, 甚至更多. |
[47:39] | Only if the half man fights with us. | 但这个半人得跟我们一起作战. |
[47:41] | Until we hold the steel he pledged us, | 直到我们拿到他答应的武器, |
[47:45] | the little lion’s life is ours. | 这小狮子的命是我们的. |
[47:53] | Rodrik: The scouts report Lord Tywin moves north. | 斥候报告说泰温大人正在北上. |
[47:56] | We need to get him on broken ground, | 我们需要凭借险要地形截住他, |
[47:58] | put his Knights at a disadvantage. | 使他的骑士无法发挥力量. |
[47:59] | No, we need to get around him | 不, 我们要从他侧面绕过去 |
[48:01] | and break Jaime Lannister’s siege of Riverrun. | 并打破詹姆兰尼斯特对奔流城的围攻. |
[48:04] | Do that and the River Lords will join us. | 这样三河诸候就会加入我们的队伍. |
[48:07] | To do either we need to cross the river | 无论怎样做我们都需要先过绿叉河 |
[48:09] | and the only crossing is at The Twins. | 而孪河城是过河的惟一路线. |
[48:11] | Theon: Lord Frey controls that bridge. | 佛雷大人控制着孪河桥. |
[48:13] | Your father’s bannerman. | 他是你父亲的封臣. |
[48:14] | “The late Lord Frey” my father calls him. | 我父亲称他为 “迟到的佛雷大人” |
[48:18] | At the Trident, he didn’t appear until the battle was done. | 当年三叉戟河之战, 他在战斗结束后才现身. |
[48:21] | Some men takes their oaths more seriously than others. | 不是每个人都把自己的誓言当回事的. |
[48:33] | Robb’s right. We need that bridge. | 罗柏说得对. 我们需要那座桥. |
[48:35] | So what’s it going to be? | 那么该怎么办? |
[48:38] | Do we move against Jaime or Lord Tywin? | 我们先对付詹姆还是泰温? |
[48:45] | Your pardon, my lords. | 打扰了, 大人. |
[48:47] | We’ve captured a Lannister scout. | 我们抓住了一个兰尼斯特军的斥候. |
[48:51] | Don’t worry, lad. He won’t b leaving this tent with his head. | 别担心, 小伙子. 他不会活着离开这个帐篷. |
[48:56] | Where did you find him? | 你们在哪儿发现他的? |
[48:58] | In the brush above the encampment. | 在营地周围的树丛里. |
[49:00] | He looked to be counting. | 他好象正在估算人数. |
[49:12] | How high did you get? | 你算出来有多少人? |
[49:16] | 20,000. Maybe more. | 两万. 或许更多. |
[49:19] | You don’t have to do this yourself. | 你不必自己动手行刑. |
[49:21] | Your father would understand– | 您父亲会理解的… |
[49:23] | My father unrstands mercy, when there is room for it. | 我父亲懂得仁慈, 如果不是非杀不可. |
[49:28] | And he understands honor… | 他也懂得荣誉… |
[49:33] | and courage. | 和勇气. |
[49:37] | Let him go. | 放他走吧. |
[49:40] | Robb. | 罗柏. |
[49:54] | ( Softly ) Tell Lord Tywin Winter is coming for him. | 去告诉泰温大人, 凛冬将至. |
[49:57] | 20,000 Northerners marching south to find out if he really does shit gold. | 两万北境大军正在南下, 看看他是不是真的能拉金屎. |
[50:04] | Yes, My Lord. | 遵命, 大人. |
[50:06] | Thank you, My Lord. | 多谢, 大人. |
[50:17] | Are you touched, boy?! Letting him go? | 你疯了吗, 孩子?! 放他走? |
[50:21] | You call me boy again. | 你又称我孩子了. |
[50:24] | Go on. | 下去吧. |
[50:43] | Oi. | 喂. |
[50:51] | Pycelle: It is also the wish of His Grace | 国王陛下决定… |
[50:54] | that his loyal servant Janos Slynt, | 尽忠职守的杰诺斯史林特, |
[50:59] | – Commander of the City Watch… – Ser Aron. | – 都城守卫队司令… – 艾伦爵士. |
[51:02] | …Be at once raised to the rank of Lord… | 立刻擢升为贵族… |
[51:06] | – Lord Gyles. – …And granted the ancient seat of Harrenhal, | – 盖尔斯大人. – …赐予古老的赫伦堡, |
[51:11] | and that his sons and grandsons shall hold this honor | 其子嗣将世代继承此等荣耀 |
[51:15] | after him until the end of time. | 直到世界末日. |
[51:24] | In the place of the traitor Eddard Stark, | 为取代叛徒艾德史塔克, |
[51:28] | it is the wish of his Grace that Tywin Lannister, | 国王陛下决定由泰温兰尼斯特, |
[51:32] | Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West, | 凯岩城主暨西境守护, |
[51:36] | be appointed Hand of the King. | 担任国王之手. |
[51:40] | Lastly, | 最后, |
[51:42] | in these times of treason and turmoil, | 于此密谋四起, 动乱不堪之际, |
[51:45] | it is the view of the Council | 御前会议认为… |
[51:48] | that the life and safety | 乔佛里国王的生命安全 |
[51:54] | be of paramount importance. | 实乃第一要务. |
[52:00] | Ser Barristan Selmy. | 巴利斯坦赛尔弥爵士. |
[52:08] | Your Grace, I am yours to command. | 陛下, 我听候您的差遣. |
[52:12] | Rise, Ser Barristan. | 请起, 巴利斯坦爵士. |
[52:15] | You may remove your helm. | 你可以卸下头盔了. |
[52:22] | You have served the Realm long and faithfully. | 长久以来你为国效命,尽忠职守. |
[52:25] | Every man and woman in the Seven Kingdoms owes you thanks. | 七国上下每个人都对你心怀感激. |
[52:29] | But it is time to put aside your armor and your sword. | 然而是时候让你卸下你的铠甲和宝剑了. |
[52:32] | It is time to rest and look back with pride | 你该安享晚年, 并自豪地回顾… |
[52:35] | on your many years of service. | 你长久以来的功绩了. |
[52:39] | Your Grace, the Kingsguard is a sworn brotherhood. | 陛下, 御林铁卫乃是宣誓效命的兄弟. |
[52:41] | Our vows are taken for life. | 我们必须终身守誓. |
[52:43] | Only death relieves us of our sacred trust. | 惟有一死才能解除我们的神圣使命. |
[52:46] | Whose death, Ser Barristan? Yours or your King’s? | 是谁的死, 巴利斯坦爵士? 是你还是你的国王? |
[52:50] | Joffrey: You let my father die. | 我父亲的死就是你的责任. |
[52:53] | You’re too old to protect anybody. | 你太老了, 谁都保护不了. |
[52:58] | – Your Grace– – The Council has determined | – 陛下– – 御前会议已经决定 |
[53:01] | that Ser Jaime Lannister will take your place | 由詹姆兰尼斯特爵士接替你的职务 |
[53:03] | as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 担任御林铁卫队长. |
[53:05] | The man who profaned his blade | 那个人玷污了自己的宝剑 |
[53:07] | with the blood of the King he had sworn to defend! | 杀死了他宣誓要保护的国王! |
[53:09] | Careful, Ser. | 小心一点, 爵士. |
[53:11] | We have nothing but gratitude | 我们并非不知感恩 |
[53:13] | for your long service, good Ser. | 您的长期贡献有目共睹, 爵士. |
[53:15] | You shall be given a stout Keep beside the sea, | 您将得到一座坚固的海滨城堡, |
[53:18] | with servants to look after your every need. | 以及满足您需要的大批仆役. |
[53:20] | A hall to die in | 给我一个养老的地方 |
[53:22] | and men to bury me. | 以及为我送终的人. |
[53:26] | I am a Knight. | 我既生为一名骑士. |
[53:29] | I shall die a Knight. | 也要死得像个骑士. |
[53:38] | A naked Knight, apparently. | 像个没穿衣服的骑士, 是吧. |
[53:52] | Even now I could cut through the five of you like carving a cake! | 即便现在我仍可以像切蛋糕一样把你们五个通通砍倒! |
[53:59] | Here, boy! | 拿去, 小子! |
[54:02] | Melt it down and add it to the others. | 把它熔了加到铁王座上吧. |
[54:21] | If any man in this hall has other matters | 如果在场各位还有其他事… |
[54:23] | to set before His Grace, let him speak now | 请现在向国王陛下禀报 |
[54:26] | or go forth and hold his silence. | 否则退朝. |
[54:32] | Your Grace. | 陛下. |
[54:34] | Come forward, My Lady. | 请上前来, 小姐. |
[54:39] | Steward: The Lady Sansa of House Stark. | 史塔克家族的珊莎小姐. |
[54:43] | Do you have some business for the King and the Council, Sansa? | 珊莎, 你有事禀报国王陛下和御前会议? |
[54:46] | I do. | 是的. |
[54:53] | As it please Your Grace, I ask mercy for my father, | 启禀陛下, 我要为我父亲请求您的慈悲, |
[54:56] | Lord Eddard Stark, who was Hand of the King. | 艾德史塔克大人, 前任国王之手. |
[55:00] | Treason is a noxious weed. | 叛国大罪好似带毒的野草. |
[55:03] | – It should be torn out, root– – Let her speak. | – 必须连根拔除… – 让她说下去. |
[55:07] | I want to hear what she says. | 我要听听她的话. |
[55:10] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 感谢您, 陛下. |
[55:12] | Do you deny your father’s crime? | 你要否认你父亲所犯罪行? |
[55:14] | No, My Lords. I know he must be punished. | 不, 诸位大人. 我明白他必须接受惩罚. |
[55:19] | All I ask is mercy. | 我请求的只是慈悲为怀. |
[55:21] | I know My Lord father must regret what he did. | 我知道我父亲必定对其所为懊悔不已. |
[55:24] | He was King Robert’s friend and he loved him. | 他是劳勃国王的好友, 他敬爱国王. |
[55:26] | You all know he loved him. | 你们知道他是真心敬爱他. |
[55:28] | He never wanted to be Hand until the King asked him. | 他从未想当国王之手, 直到国王要求他. |
[55:32] | They must have lied to him– Lord Renly or Lord Stannis | 他必定是受人蛊惑… 蓝礼大人或史坦尼斯大人 |
[55:35] | or somebody. They must have lied! | 或是其他什么人. 他们欺骗了他! |
[55:38] | He said I wasn’t the King. | 他说我不是国王. |
[55:41] | Why did he say that? | 他为什么要那样说? |
[55:43] | He was badly hurt. | 他受了重伤. |
[55:45] | Maester Pycelle was giving him milk of the poppy. | 派席尔大学士给他服用了罂粟花奶. |
[55:48] | He wasn’t himself. Otherwise h never would have said it. | 当时他神智不清. 否则他绝不会那样说的. |
[55:55] | A child’s faith… Such sweet innocence. | 孩子对父亲的信赖… 多么单纯天真. |
[55:58] | And yet they say wisdom oft comes | 可是人们不是常说, 智慧之言往往来自 |
[56:02] | from the mouths of babes. | 孩童之口么. |
[56:04] | Treason is treason! | 但叛国就是叛国! |
[56:11] | Anything else? | 你还有什么事? |
[56:15] | If you still have any affection in your heart for me, | 如果您心里仍然有我, |
[56:18] | please do me this kindness, Your Grace. | 请成全我这个心愿吧, 陛下. |
[56:32] | Your sweet words have moved me. | 你的肺腑之言感动了我. |
[56:36] | But your father has to confess. | 但你父亲必须先俯首认罪. |
[56:39] | He has to confess and say that I’m the King… | 他必须承认我是他的国王… |
[56:45] | Or there’ll be no mercy for him. | 不然我无法手下留情. |
[56:52] | He will. | 他一定会的. |