时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:34] | ? Game of Thrones 1×10 ? Fire and Blood Original Air Date on June 19, 2011 | |
[02:08] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我. 看着我! |
[02:10] | Do you remember me now, boy, eh? | 你还记得我么, 小子, 嗯? |
[02:13] | Remember me? There’s a bright boy. | 认出我了吧? 真是个聪明小子. |
[02:17] | You’ll be coming with me, boy, | 你得跟我走, 小子, |
[02:20] | and you’ll be keeping your mouth shut. | 你还得把嘴巴闭上. |
[02:39] | – Keep your mouth shut, boy. – I’m not a boy! | – 把嘴巴闭上, 小子. – 我不是小子! |
[02:42] | You’re not a smart boy, is that what you’re trying to say? | 你不是个聪明小子, 你是这意思吗? |
[02:45] | Do you want to live, boy?! | 你想活下去吗, 小子?! |
[02:51] | North, boy, we’re going north. | 往北走, 小子, 我们要往北走. |
[03:26] | It had three eyes. | 它有三只眼睛. |
[03:29] | It told me to come with him, so I did. | 它叫我跟它走, 我就跟它走了. |
[03:31] | We went down into the crypts and my father was there. | 我们一起下到墓窖去, 看到我父亲在那里. |
[03:35] | Your father’s not down there, little lord. | 你父亲不在那儿, 小少爷. |
[03:38] | Not for many years yet. | 他要过很多年之后他才会在那儿. |
[03:42] | You’re afraid– just like Hodor. | 你害怕下去… 和阿多一样. |
[03:45] | I’m not afraid of some hole in the ground. | 我才不怕什么地洞. |
[03:47] | You’ve lived beyond the Wall. What are you scared of? | 你曾在长城外生活过. 有什么好怕的? |
[03:50] | I’m a crippled boy and I’m willing to go. | 我残废了, 我想下去看看. |
[03:59] | That’s my grandfather Lord Rickard. | 那是我爷爷瑞卡德大人. |
[04:01] | He was burned alive by the Mad King Aerys. | 他是被疯王伊里斯活活烧死的. |
[04:06] | That’s Lyanna, my father’s sister. | 那是莱安娜, 我父亲的妹妹. |
[04:08] | King Robert was supposed to marry her, | 劳勃国王本来将会和她结婚, |
[04:11] | but Rhaegar Targaryen kidnapped her. | 但雷加坦格利安却把她掳走. |
[04:14] | Robert started a war to win her back. | 为了救回她劳勃发动了一场战争. |
[04:17] | He killed Rhaegar, but she died anyway. | 他杀死了雷加, 但她还是死了. |
[04:21] | That’s where I saw father. | 梦中我就是在那里看到父亲的. |
[04:25] | You see? He’s not here. | 你看清楚了吧? 他不在这儿. |
[04:36] | -Here, Shaggydog. -Rickon! | – 过来, 毛毛狗. – 瑞肯! |
[04:39] | That beast | 这头野兽… |
[04:41] | is supposed to be chained in the kennels! | 应该用铁链栓起来! |
[04:43] | – He doesn’t like chains. – What are you doing down here? | – 他不喜欢铁链. – 你在这儿干什么? |
[04:47] | – Come back up with us. – No, I came to see father. | – 跟我们一起上去. – 不, 我来看父亲. |
[04:50] | How many times have I told you? He’s in King’s Landing | 我告诉你多少次了? 他在君临 |
[04:53] | with Sansa and Arya. | 与珊莎和艾莉亚在一起. |
[04:55] | He was down here. I saw him. | 他就在这儿. 我见到他了. |
[04:57] | Saw him when? | 什么时候见到他的? |
[04:59] | Last night, | 昨天晚上, |
[05:01] | when I was sleeping. | 我睡觉的时候. |
[05:04] | Here, Shaggydog. | 过来, 毛毛狗. |
[05:11] | You both miss him. | 你们两个都很想念他. |
[05:13] | It’s only natural he should be in your thoughts | 他自然会出现在你们的脑海… |
[05:16] | and dreams, but that doesn’t mean that– | 还有梦境里, 但那并不能说明… |
[05:20] | Bran… | 布兰… |
[05:40] | – My Lady. – My Lady. | – 夫人. – 夫人. |
[05:42] | – My Lady. – My Lady. – My Lady. – My Lady. | |
[05:44] | – My Lady. – My Lady. | – 夫人. – 夫人. |
[05:48] | My Lady. | 夫人. |
[06:37] | Robb. | 罗柏. |
[06:41] | Robb. | 罗柏. |
[06:46] | Robb! | 罗柏! |
[06:52] | You’ve ruined your sword. | 你会毁掉这把剑的. |
[07:05] | Shh shh. | 嘘. |
[07:06] | – Shh. – I’ll kill them all– | – 嘘. – 我要把他们全杀光… |
[07:09] | –Every one of them. | –他们所有人. |
[07:13] | I will kill them all. | 我要把他们全杀光. |
[07:18] | My boy. | 我的孩子. |
[07:22] | They have your sisters. | 他们手上还有你的妹妹. |
[07:25] | We have to get the girls back. | 我们得先把她们救回来. |
[07:30] | And then we will kill them all. | 然后我们会把他们全杀光. |
[07:39] | ? the boar’s great tusks, they boded ill ? | “那野猪亮出獠牙在威胁” |
[07:43] | ? for good King Robert’s health ? | “好劳勃国王伟岸的身躯” |
[07:46] | ? and the beast was every bit as fat ? | “那怪兽真是头庞然大物” |
[07:51] | ? as Robert was himself ? | “就如同好劳勃一般健壮” |
[07:54] | ? but our brave King cried, “Do your worst! | “但国王勇敢地向它挑战!” |
[07:58] | ? I’ll have your ugly head! ? | “来吧, 我要砍下你丑陋的头颅!” |
[08:02] | ? you’re nowhere near as murd’rous as ? | “你这所谓凶猛远远不及” |
[08:07] | ? the lion in my bed” ? | “躺在我床上的那头母狮!” |
[08:12] | ? King Robert lost his battle and ? | “劳勃国王在战斗中失败” |
[08:15] | ? he failed his final test ? | “他没能通过最终的考验” |
[08:19] | ? the lion ripped his balls off ? | “母狮先咬掉了他的卵蛋” |
[08:23] | ? and ? | “然后…” |
[08:27] | ? the boar did all the rest. ? | “而野猪完成了致命一击” |
[08:43] | Very amusing. | 真有趣. |
[08:45] | Isn’t it a funny song? | 这歌谣真有趣不是吗? |
[08:49] | Thank you for your rendition. | 多谢你的表演. |
[08:51] | I imagine it was even better received at that tavern. | 我想你在酒馆里表演时反响更热烈. |
[08:54] | I’m so sorry, Your Grace. | 我感到万分抱歉, 陛下. |
[08:56] | I’ll never sing it again, I swear. | 我再也不会唱这首歌了, 我发誓. |
[08:58] | Tell me, which do you favor: | 说吧, 你想要什么: |
[09:00] | Your fingers or your tongue? | 你的手指, 还是你的舌头? |
[09:03] | Your Grace? | 陛下? |
[09:04] | Fingers or your tongue? | 你的手指, 还是你的舌头? |
[09:06] | If you got to keep one, which would it be? | 如果你只能保留一样, 你会选哪样? |
[09:09] | I– I– | 我… 我… |
[09:12] | or I could just cut your throat. | 或者我干脆割开你的喉咙. |
[09:16] | Every man needs hands, Your Grace. | 每个人都需要手, 陛下. |
[09:18] | Good. | 很好. |
[09:20] | – Tongue it is. – Your Grace, please. | – 那就割舌头吧. – 陛下, 求求您. |
[09:23] | I won’t sing– Your Grace. | 我再也不唱了… 陛下. |
[09:25] | Ser Ilyn, who better than you | 伊林爵士, 还有谁会比你 |
[09:27] | – to carry out the sentence? – I beg you! | – 更擅长行刑呢? – 求求您了! |
[09:29] | Please no. | 求求您不要. |
[09:32] | No! | 不要! |
[09:36] | Your Grace, please. I beg you, I will never sing again! | 陛下, 求求您. 求求您了, 我再也不唱了! |
[09:39] | – I’m done for the day. – No-oooo! | – 今天就到此为止. – 不! |
[09:41] | I’ll leave the rest of the matters to you, mother. | 剩下的事情由您来处理吧, 母亲. |
[09:47] | Your Grace, please! | 陛下, 求求您! |
[09:57] | You look quite nice. | 你看起来比先前漂亮多了. |
[09:59] | Thank you, My Lord. | 谢谢您, 大人. |
[10:01] | “Your Grace.” I’m King now. | “陛下.” 我现在是国王了. |
[10:03] | Stop-ppp! No! | 停手! 不! |
[10:07] | Walk with me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来. 我想给你看样东西. |
[10:14] | Do as you’re bid, child. | 照他说的做吧, 孩子. |
[10:23] | …And as soon as you’ve had your blood, I’ll put a son in you. | …一旦你有了月事, 我就会让你怀孕. |
[10:26] | Mother says that shouldn’t be long. | 母亲说过不了多久了. |
[10:32] | No, please no! | 不, 求求您不要! |
[10:35] | This one’s your father. | 这个是你父亲. |
[10:38] | This one here. | 这边这个. |
[10:40] | Look at it and see what happens to traitors. | 好好看看叛徒的下场. |
[10:42] | – You promised to be merciful. – I was. | – 你答应过会手下留情的. – 我是答应过. |
[10:46] | I gave him a clean death. | 我让他死得干脆. |
[10:50] | Look at him. | 看着他. |
[10:51] | Please let me go home. I won’t do any treason, I swear. | 求求您让我回家吧. 我不会背叛您的, 我发誓. |
[10:55] | Mother says I’m still to marry you. So you’ll stay here | 母亲说我还是得娶你. 所以你必须留在这里 |
[10:58] | and obey. | 而且要乖乖听话. |
[11:01] | Look at him! | 看着他! |
[11:12] | Well? | 如何? |
[11:14] | How long do I have to look? | 我得看多久? |
[11:18] | As long as it pleases me. | 我高兴多久就多久. |
[11:23] | Do you want to see the rest? | 你想不想看其他人的头? |
[11:25] | If it please Your Grace. | 如果陛下您高兴的话. |
[11:27] | That’s your Septa there. | 那个是你们家的修女. |
[11:31] | I’ll tell you what: | 告诉你: |
[11:33] | I’m going to give you a present. | 我要送给你一样礼物. |
[11:35] | After I raise my armies and kill your traitor brother, | 等我召集我的军队并杀掉你那叛徒哥哥, |
[11:39] | I’m going to give you his head as well. | 我也会把他的头送给你. |
[11:42] | Or maybe he’ll give me yours. | 或许他会把你的头送给我. |
[11:50] | My mother tells me a King should never strike his lady. | 我母亲告诉我国王绝不可以打他的王后. |
[11:54] | Ser Meryn. | 马林爵士. |
[12:17] | Here, girl. | 过来, 小妹妹. |
[12:23] | Will you obey now? | 你现在懂得服从了么? |
[12:25] | Or do you need another lesson? | 或者你还要人再教训一下? |
[12:31] | I’ll look for you in court. | 朝堂上再见. |
[12:36] | Save yourself some pain, girl. | 别让自己受罪, 小妹妹. |
[12:39] | Give him what he wants. | 照他的想法去做. |
[12:42] | You’ll be needing that again. | 你还会用得着那个. |
[13:05] | The proper course is clear: | 明显应该这样做才对: |
[13:08] | Pledge fealty to King Renly and move south | 宣誓效忠蓝礼国王并立即南下 |
[13:10] | to join our forces with his. | 与他的大军会师. |
[13:12] | Renly is not the King. | 蓝礼不是国王. |
[13:15] | You cannot mean to hold to Joffrey, My Lord. | 您总不能效忠乔佛里吧, 大人. |
[13:18] | He put your father to death. | 他杀害了您的父亲. |
[13:20] | That doesn’t make Renly King. | 那不代表蓝礼就是国王. |
[13:22] | He’s Robert’s youngest brother. | 他是劳勃最小的弟弟. |
[13:25] | If Bran can’t be Lord of Winterfell before me, | 好比布兰不能先于我成为临冬城主, |
[13:28] | Renly can’t be King before Stannis. | 蓝礼也不能先于史坦尼斯成为国王. |
[13:30] | Do you mean to declare us for Stannis? | 你的意思是让我们效忠史坦尼斯? |
[13:32] | – Renly is not right! – My Lords. | – 蓝礼无权称王! – 诸位大人. |
[13:34] | If we put ourselves behind Stannis– | 假如我们支持史坦尼斯… |
[13:36] | My Lords! | 诸位大人! |
[13:38] | Here is what I say to these two Kings– | 听我说说对我两个国王的看法吧… |
[13:44] | Renly Baratheon is nothing to me, | 蓝礼拜拉席恩对我来说狗屁不是, |
[13:47] | nor Stannis neither. | 史坦尼斯也一样. |
[13:49] | Why should they rule over me and mine | 凭什么让他们来统治我们… |
[13:52] | from some flowery seat in the South? | 那帮坐在花丛里的南方佬? |
[13:54] | What do they know of the Wall or the Wolfswood? | 他们哪里懂得绝境长城和狼林? |
[13:59] | Even their Gods are wrong! | 就连他们信奉的神灵也是伪神! |
[14:05] | Why shouldn’t we rule ourselves again? | 咱们为什么不能像过去一样自己管自己? |
[14:07] | It was the Dragons we bowed to | 当初我们是向龙族臣服的 |
[14:11] | and now the Dragons are dead! | 而眼下龙已经死光啦! |
[14:15] | There sits the only King | 只有这一位国王… |
[14:18] | I mean to bend my knee to– | 我愿意向他下跪… |
[14:21] | the King in the North! | 北境之王! |
[14:31] | I’ll have peace on those terms. | 这样的话我同意停战. |
[14:33] | They can keep their Red Castle | 让他们继续保有红堡 |
[14:36] | and their Iron Chair too. | 还有他们那把铁椅子吧. |
[14:40] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[14:44] | Am I your brother, now and always? | 你认我这个兄弟么? |
[14:47] | Now and always. | 你永远都是我的兄弟. |
[14:52] | My sword is yours, in victory and defeat | 我的剑永远都是你的, 不论是胜是败 |
[14:55] | from this day until my last day. | 从今天起直到我死的那一天. |
[14:59] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[15:01] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! 北境之王万岁! |
[15:05] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[15:07] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! 北境之王万岁! |
[15:10] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[15:12] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[15:14] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[15:16] | The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! |
[15:18] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王万岁! 北境之王万岁! |
[15:28] | – Lady Stark. – I want to see him. | – 史塔克夫人. – 我想去看看他. |
[15:32] | Now! | 现在! |
[15:54] | Leave us. | 你们先出去. |
[16:01] | You look lovely tonight, Lady Stark. | 今晚您看起来真美, 史塔克夫人. |
[16:04] | Widowhood becomes you. | 您变成了寡妇. |
[16:09] | Your bed must be lonely. | 您不想独守空床. |
[16:11] | Is that why you came? | 所以您会来这里? |
[16:13] | I’m not at my best, | 我现在状态不是太好, |
[16:15] | but I think I could be of service. | 但我乐意为您服务. |
[16:18] | You slip out of that gown and we’ll see if I’m up to it. | 你把那衣裳脱了, 来试试看我行不行. |
[16:26] | Oh, I do like a violent woman. | 哦, 我就喜欢野性暴力的女人. |
[16:29] | I will kill you tonight, Ser, | 我今晚就可以杀了你, 爵士, |
[16:32] | pack your head in a box and send it to your sister. | 把你的头装在盒子里送给你姐姐. |
[16:36] | Let me show you how– | 让我来教你吧– |
[16:37] | hit me again, over the ear. | 再打我一下, 朝耳朵上方打. |
[16:40] | And again and again. | 一直打一直打. |
[16:42] | You’re stronger than you look– it shouldn’t take long. | 你比外表看上去要强壮… 不用多久就能打死我. |
[16:45] | That is what you want the world to believe, | 你想让世人相信这一点, |
[16:47] | isn’t it? That you don’t fear death. | 是么? 相信你不怕死. |
[16:49] | But I don’t, My Lady. | 我是不怕死, 夫人. |
[16:51] | The dark is coming for all of us. Why cry about it? | 我们全都难逃一死. 何必为之哭泣? |
[16:54] | Because you are going to the deepest | 你死后将下地狱 |
[16:57] | of the Seven Hells, if the Gods are just. | 七层地狱的最下一层, 诸神是公正的. |
[16:59] | What Gods are those? | 什么诸神? |
[17:01] | The trees your husband prayed to? | 就是你丈夫对着祈祷的那棵树么? |
[17:06] | Where were the trees when his head was getting chopped off? | 他的脑袋被砍掉的时候那树怎么不显灵? |
[17:09] | If your Gods are real and if they are just, | 如果你信仰的诸神真的存在, 真的公正, |
[17:12] | why is the world so full of injustice? | 为什么世界还会如此不公? |
[17:16] | Because of men like you. | 因为有象你这样的人. |
[17:19] | There are no men like me. | 没有其他人能象我一样. |
[17:23] | Only me. | 我就是我. |
[17:30] | My son Bran. | 我儿子布兰. |
[17:34] | How did he come to fall from that tower? | 他怎么会从塔楼上摔下来的? |
[17:36] | I pushed him out the window. | 我把他从窗口推下去的. |
[17:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:44] | I hoped the fall would kill him. | 我希望他会摔死. |
[17:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:57] | You should get some sleep. | 你应该去睡一会了. |
[17:59] | It’s going to be a long war. | 这将会是一场漫长的战争. |
[18:26] | I can’t believe we’re actually at war. | 我不敢相信我们真的处在战争之中了. |
[18:30] | Was it this exciting last time, when you were young? | 上一场战争刺激么, 那时你还是个少女? |
[18:36] | What does it say? | 信上怎么说? |
[18:40] | Have we captured Robb Stark yet? | 我们擒住罗柏史塔克了? |
[18:42] | – What’s our next move? – Stop talking. | – 我们下一步怎么走? – 不要说了. |
[18:46] | Get back into bed. | 回床上去吧. |
[18:56] | They have my son. | 我儿子在他们手上. |
[19:01] | The Stark boy appears to be less green than we’d hoped. | 史塔克家的小子看来并不符合我们的预期. |
[19:04] | I’ve heard his wolf killed a doze men and as many horses. | 我听说他的狼咬死了十几个人, 还有许多马. |
[19:07] | Is it true about Stannis and Renly? | 有关史坦尼斯和蓝礼的消息是真的吗? |
[19:09] | Both Baratheon brothers have taken up against us. | 拜拉席恩家两兄弟都起兵同我们对抗. |
[19:12] | Jaime captured, his armies scattered… | 詹姆被俘, 他军队被击溃… |
[19:14] | It’s a catastrophe. | 简直是大难临头. |
[19:17] | Perhaps we should sue for peace. | 也许我们应该提议和谈. |
[19:23] | There’s your peace. | 这就是和谈的结果. |
[19:25] | Joffrey saw to that when h decided to remove Ned Stark’s head. | 自从乔佛里决定砍掉奈德史塔克的头. |
[19:29] | You’ll have an easier time drinking from that cup | 你不如试试拿地上这个杯子来喝酒 |
[19:32] | than you will bringing Robb Stark to the table now. | 那倒比请罗柏史塔克上谈判桌容易一些. |
[19:36] | He’s winning… | 占上风的是他… |
[19:37] | in case you hadn’t noticed. | 难道你还没发现这一点么. |
[19:39] | I’m told we still have his sisters. | 我听说我们手上还有他的两个妹妹. |
[19:41] | The first order of business is ransoming Ser Jaime. | 我们可以先设法赎回詹姆爵士. |
[19:43] | No truces. We can’t afford to look weak. | 不能提议停战. 如果现在示弱后果不堪设想. |
[19:45] | We should march on them at once. | 我们应该立刻向他们进军. |
[19:47] | First we must return to Casterly Rock to raise– | 我们必须先撤回凯岩城征集… |
[19:50] | They have my son! | 我儿子在他们手上! |
[19:55] | Get out, all of you. | 出去, 你们统统出去. |
[20:07] | Not you. | 你留下. |
[20:24] | You were right about Eddard Stark. | 关于艾德史塔克, 你的判断是对的. |
[20:29] | If he were alive, we could have used him | 如果他还活着, 我们可以利用他 |
[20:31] | to broker a peace with Winterfell and Riverrun, | 与临冬城和奔流城和谈, |
[20:35] | which would have given us more time | 如此一来便有时间… |
[20:37] | to deal with Robert’s brothers. But now… | 对付劳勃的两个弟弟. 但是现在… |
[20:41] | Madness– madness and stupidity. | 真是疯了– 既疯又蠢. |
[20:47] | I always thought you were a stunted fool. | 我一直认为你是个发育迟缓的笨蛋. |
[20:52] | Perhaps I was wrong. | 也许我错了. |
[20:53] | Half wrong. | 错了一半. |
[20:57] | I’m new to strategy, but– | 关于战争策略我是个新手, 不过… |
[20:59] | unless we want to be surrounded by three armies, | 除非我们希望被敌人三面夹击, |
[21:02] | it appears we can’t stay here. | 否则我们不应再留在这里. |
[21:04] | No one will stay here. | 谁都不应再留在这里. |
[21:06] | Ser Gregor will head out with 500 riders | 格雷果爵士要带领五百骑兵 |
[21:09] | and set the Riverland on fire from God’s Eye to the Red Fork. | 将从神眼湖到红叉河的河间地化为焦土. |
[21:13] | The rest of us will regroup at Harrenhal. | 我们其他人要去赫伦堡重整队伍. |
[21:19] | And you will go to King’s Landing. | 而你则要去君临城. |
[21:21] | And do what? | 去做什么? |
[21:23] | Rule! | 管事! |
[21:25] | You will serve as Hand of the King in my stead. | 你要代替我担任国王之手. |
[21:28] | You will bring that boy King to heel and his mother too, if needs be. | 你要约束那小鬼国王还有他的老娘, 如果有必要. |
[21:32] | And if you get so much as a whiff of treason from any of the rest: | 而如果其他任何人敢对你耍两面派: |
[21:36] | – Baelish, Varys, Pycelle– – Heads, spikes, walls. | – 贝里席, 瓦里斯, 派席尔– – 砍掉脑袋, 插上枪尖, 挂上城墙. |
[21:39] | Why not my Uncle? | 为何不派我叔叔去? |
[21:42] | Why not anyone? Why me? | 为何不派别人? 为何派我? |
[21:45] | You’re my son. | 因为你是我儿子. |
[21:54] | Oh, one more thing: | 哦, 还有一件事: |
[21:57] | You will not take the whore to court. | 不准你带那个妓女进宫. |
[22:00] | Do you understand? | 你明白没有? |
[22:21] | Ser Jorah? | 乔拉爵士? |
[22:27] | Gently gently. | 慢点, 慢点. |
[22:32] | My son… | 我儿子… |
[22:34] | Where is he? I want him. | 他在哪里? 我要看看他. |
[22:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[22:43] | The boy did not live. | 那个男孩没活成. |
[22:52] | – Tell me. – What is there to tell? | – 告诉我. – 告诉你什么? |
[22:55] | How did my son die?! | 我儿子怎么死的?! |
[22:59] | He never lived, My Princess. | 生下来就是死婴, 公主. |
[23:02] | The women say… | 那女人说… |
[23:04] | What do the women say? | 那女人怎么说? |
[23:09] | – They say the child was– – Monstrous, | – 他们说那孩子是… – 是个怪物, |
[23:12] | twisted. | 畸形扭曲. |
[23:14] | I pulled him out myself. | 是我给他接生的. |
[23:17] | He was scaled like a lizard, | 他像蜥蜴一样全身长满鳞片, |
[23:19] | blind, with leather wings like the wings of a bat. | 眼睛是瞎的, 有一对像蝙蝠一样的翅膀. |
[23:24] | When I touched him the skin fell from his bones. | 我一碰他, 皮肉就从骨头上脱落. |
[23:27] | Inside he was full of graveworms. | 里面满满的都是蛆虫. |
[23:33] | I warned you that only death can pay for life. | 我警告过你惟有死亡方能换取生命. |
[23:38] | You knew the price. | 你很清楚代价是什么. |
[23:40] | Where is Khal Drogo? | 卓戈卡奥在哪里? |
[23:43] | Show him to me. | 让我看看他. |
[23:45] | Show me what I bought | 让我看看我用… |
[23:48] | with my son’s life. | 我儿子的性命换来了什么. |
[23:51] | As you command, lady. | 如您所愿, 夫人. |
[23:53] | Come. | 来吧. |
[23:54] | I will take you to him. | 我带您去见他. |
[23:56] | – Time enough for that later– – I want to see him now. | – 以后有的是时间– – 我现在就要见他. |
[24:15] | The Khalasar is gone. | 卡拉萨走了. |
[24:17] | A Khal who cannot ride is no Khal. | 无法骑马的卡奥不能算是卡奥. |
[24:20] | The Dothraki follow only the strong. | 多斯拉克人只追随强者. |
[24:23] | I’m sorry, My Princess. | 我很抱歉, 公主. |
[24:37] | Drogo! | 卓戈! |
[24:42] | Why is he out here alone? | 为什么让他待在外面? |
[24:44] | He seems to like the warmth, Princess. | 他似乎喜欢阳光的温暖, 公主. |
[24:51] | He lives. | 他活下来了. |
[24:53] | You asked for life, you paid for life. | 您要的是生命, 您也付出了生命. |
[24:56] | This is not life. When will he be as he was? | 这根本不算生命. 何时他才能变回以前的样子? |
[25:00] | When the sun rises in the west, sets in the east | 等到太阳从西边升起, 在东边落下 |
[25:02] | when the seas go dry. | 等到海水干涸. |
[25:04] | When the mountains blow in the wind like leaves. | 等到山脉像枯叶一样随风飘去. |
[25:23] | Leave us. | 你们先退下. |
[25:26] | I don’t want you alone with this sorceress. | 我不想让你和这巫魔女独处. |
[25:29] | I have nothing more to fear from this woman. | 我对这女人没有任何可害怕的了. |
[25:33] | Go. | 走吧. |
[25:40] | You knew what I was buying and you knew the price. | 你明知我会得到什么, 也明知代价为何. |
[25:43] | It was wrong of them to burn my temple. | 他们烧我的神庙, 这是不对的. |
[25:46] | – It angered the Great Shepherd. – This is not God’s work. | – 这触怒了至高牧神. – 神灵才不会这样做. |
[25:50] | – My child was innocent. – Innocent? | – 我的孩子是无辜的. – 无辜? |
[25:53] | He would have been the stallion who mounts the world. | 原本他将成为骑着世界的骏马. |
[25:56] | Now he will burn no cities. | 现在他再也不能烧毁任何城市了. |
[25:58] | Now his Khalasar will trample no nations into dust. | 现在他的卡拉萨再也无法令任何国度灰飞烟灭了. |
[26:01] | I spoke for you. | 是我替你求情. |
[26:03] | I saved you. | 是我救了你. |
[26:05] | Saved me? | 救了我? |
[26:08] | Three of those riders had already | 那些骑手中已经有三个… |
[26:10] | raped me before you saved me, girl. | 在你救我之前侵犯了我, 孩子. |
[26:16] | I saw my God’s house burn, | 我亲眼见到我的神庙遭焚烧, |
[26:19] | there where I had healed men and women beyond counting. | 我曾在那里医治过无数善男信女. |
[26:23] | In the streets I saw piles of heads– | 街上随处可见堆堆人头… |
[26:26] | the head of the Baker who makes my bread, | 有给我做面包的烘焙师傅的, |
[26:28] | the head of a young boy | 还有一个小男孩的… |
[26:30] | that I had cured of fever just three moons past. | 三个月之前我刚治好了他的热病. |
[26:33] | So tell me again exactly what it was | 你倒是给我说说看… |
[26:37] | that you saved. | 你救了什么. |
[26:38] | Your life. | 你的生命. |
[26:40] | Hmph. | 哼. |
[26:42] | Why don’t you take a look at your Khal… | 那你何不好好瞧瞧你的卡奥… |
[26:46] | Then you will see exactly what life is worth | 你会明白生命究竟有何价值 |
[26:49] | when all the rest has gone. | 当其他的一切都已经消逝的时候. |
[27:05] | You can’t! | 你不能这样! |
[27:07] | Get out of my way, Sam. | 给我让开, 山姆. |
[27:09] | They’ll put out the word. | 他们会放出消息. |
[27:12] | They’ll send out ravens. People will come after you. | 他们会送出渡鸦. 他们会追上你的. |
[27:14] | Do you know what happens to deserters? | 你知道当逃兵会有什么下场吗? |
[27:20] | Better than you do. | 你不必担心. |
[27:22] | What are you going to do? | 你打算去做什么? |
[27:25] | I’m gonna find my brother | 我要去找我的兄弟 |
[27:27] | and put a sword through King Joffrey’s throat. | 再用剑割开乔佛里国王的喉咙. |
[27:31] | You can’t leave us now. We need you here. | 你不能离开我们. 这里需要你. |
[27:34] | – Move. – I won’t let you go. | – 让开. – 我不会让你走的. |
[27:38] | – Move. – No. | – 让开. – 不. |
[27:42] | Hyah! | 驾! |
[27:58] | Hand of the King? | 国王之手? |
[28:01] | So it would seem. | 看来是这样. |
[28:03] | And your father said you couldn’t take anyone with you to King’s Landing. | 你父亲说你不准带任何人一起去君临. |
[28:08] | No, he said I couldn’t take you with me to King’s Landing. | 不, 他说我不准带你一起去君临. |
[28:11] | He was very specific on that point. | 这一点他非常明确. |
[28:13] | He knew my name? | 他知道我的名字? |
[28:15] | What? | 什么? |
[28:16] | He said, “Don’t bring Shae with you to King’s Landing”? | 他说, “你不准带雪伊一起去君临”? |
[28:19] | I believe he used the word “whore.” | 我想他用的是”妓女”这个词. |
[28:23] | Are you ashamed of me? | 你因我而感到羞耻? |
[28:25] | Are you afraid that I’m dancing around the court with my tits out? | 你害怕我会袒胸露乳地在宫廷里招摇? |
[28:28] | I’m funny now? | 我很可笑么? |
[28:31] | I’m Shae the funny whore. | 我是可笑的妓女雪伊. |
[28:35] | My father’s probably the most powerful man in the country. | 我父亲也许是全国最有力量的人. |
[28:38] | Certainly the richest. | 并肯定是最富有人. |
[28:39] | He has all Seven Kingdoms in his pockets. | 整个七国无不在他掌握之中. |
[28:42] | Everyone everywhere | 任何人在任何地方 |
[28:44] | always has to do exactly what my father says. | 一直都要照我父亲的指令行事. |
[28:49] | He’s always been a cunt. | 他一直都是个混蛋. |
[28:57] | I believe the ladies of the court | 我相信宫廷中的仕女们 |
[28:59] | could learn a great deal from a girl like you. | 能从象你这样的姑娘那里学到很多东西. |
[29:04] | Why don’t you come with me, | 你何不跟我一起去, |
[29:06] | be the Hand’s lady? | 做个首相夫人? |
[29:10] | Because the King needs a Hand and the Hand– | 因为国王需要首相, 而首相– |
[29:18] | I know what a Hand needs. | 我知道首相需要什么. |
[29:33] | – Ghost? – Hyah! | – 白灵? – 驾! |
[29:35] | – Hyah. – Hyah! | – 驾. – 驾! |
[29:42] | Hyah. | 驾. |
[29:46] | Samwell! | 山姆威尔! |
[29:50] | – Is he dead? – No, he’s not dead. | – 他死了? – 不, 他没死. |
[29:53] | Did we get him? | 我们追上他了? |
[29:54] | Come on, help me get him up. | 快点, 帮我把他扶起来. |
[29:59] | Lucky you’ve got plenty of padding. | 幸好你有防护垫. |
[30:04] | We’re taking you back to where you belong. | 我们要把你带回属于你的地方. |
[30:06] | – I belong with my brother. – But we’re your brothers now. | – 我属于我的兄弟. – 现在我们就是你的兄弟. |
[30:08] | They’ll kill you if they find out you’ve gone. | 如果他们知道你逃走, 会把你砍头的. |
[30:11] | They’ll kill you if they know you came after me. | 如果他们知道你们跟着我, 也会把你们砍头的. |
[30:13] | – Go back. – Sam told us everything. | – 快回去. – 山姆全都跟我们说了. |
[30:16] | – We’re sorry about your father. – But it doesn’t matter. | – 我们为你父亲感到遗憾. – 但一切已无法改变. |
[30:19] | You took the oath. You can’t leave. | 你发过誓了. 你不能离开. |
[30:21] | – I have to. – You can’t. | – 我非走不可. – 你不能走. |
[30:23] | – You said the words. – I don’t care about– | – 你发过誓了. – 我才不管什么– |
[30:26] | “Hear my words and bear witness to my vow…” | “倾听我的誓言, 做我的见证…” |
[30:29] | To hell with all of you. | 你们都下地狱去吧. |
[30:31] | “Night gathers and now my Watch begins. | “长夜将至, 我从今开始守望. |
[30:33] | It shall not end until my death. | “至死方休. |
[30:37] | I shall live and die at my post.” | “我将尽忠职守, 生死于斯. |
[30:39] | “I am the sword in the darkness…” | “我是黑暗中的利剑… |
[30:40] | “…The Watcher on the Walls, | “…长城上的守卫, |
[30:43] | the shield that guards the realms of men. | “守护王国的坚盾. |
[30:45] | I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, | “我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人, |
[30:49] | for this night and all nights to come.” | “今夜如此, 夜夜皆然.” |
[32:36] | When the sun | 等太阳… |
[32:39] | rises in the west | 从西边升起 |
[32:42] | and sets in the east… | 在东边落下… |
[32:48] | Then you shall return to me, my sun and stars. | 你才会回到我身边, 我的日和星. |
[33:59] | Kings? | 国王? |
[34:01] | Oh, I can tell you all there is to know about Kings. | 哦, 我可以告诉你所有关于国王的事. |
[34:07] | The thing you need to understand about Kings is… | 关于国王你需要了解的事就是… |
[34:15] | For the past 67 years, I’ve known– | 经过过去的六十七年, 我了解– |
[34:19] | truly known more Kings than any man alive. | 比其他任何活人都更了解国王. |
[34:26] | They’re complicated men, but I know how to serve them. | 他们的想法是复杂的, 但我知道如何侍奉他们. |
[34:30] | Yes. | 是的. |
[34:32] | And keep on serving them. | 不断地侍奉着他们. |
[34:37] | Aerys Targaryen… | 伊里斯坦格利安… |
[34:40] | of all the thousand thousand maladies the Gods visit on us, | 在诸神给予我们的成千上万种疾病中, |
[34:46] | madness is the worst. | 疯狂是最糟糕的一种. |
[34:50] | He was a good man, | 他曾是个好人, |
[34:52] | such a charmer. | 如此富有魅力. |
[34:56] | To watch him melt away before my eyes, | 我眼看着他在一步步地走向毁灭, |
[35:00] | consumed by dreams | 被梦想所吞噬 |
[35:02] | of fire and blood… | 对火与血的梦想… |
[35:07] | Robert Baratheon | 劳勃拜拉席恩 |
[35:10] | was an entirely different animal– powerful man, | 则完全是另一类生物– 强悍的人, |
[35:13] | a great warrior– | 伟大的战士– |
[35:15] | but alas, winning a Kingdom | 可惜, 赢得一个王国 |
[35:18] | and ruling a Kingdom are rather different things. | 与统治一个王国是差别巨大的两件事. |
[35:22] | They say that | 他们说… |
[35:24] | if a man goes through life with his battle visor down, | 如果一个人总是戴着头盔护面, |
[35:28] | he can often be blind | 他往往会注意不到… |
[35:30] | to the enemies at his side. | 自己身边的敌人. |
[35:35] | Now I serve his son | 现在我又在侍奉他的儿子了 |
[35:39] | King Joffrey, | 乔佛里国王, |
[35:41] | may the Gods bless his reign. | 愿诸神保佑他. |
[35:44] | He is a capable young man– strong military mind. | 他是个有能力的年轻人– 争强好胜. |
[35:48] | Stern… | 个性严酷… |
[35:51] | But sternness in defense of the realm is no vice. | 但对国家安危而言, 严酷并非罪恶. |
[35:57] | It’s far too soon to know what manner of King he will be, | 现在说他会成为怎样的国王还为时过早, |
[36:00] | but I sense | 但我感觉… |
[36:02] | true greatness on the horizon for our new King. | 真正的伟大正在向我们的新国王招手. |
[36:09] | True greatness. | 真正的伟大. |
[36:15] | So what’s the thing? | 那么那件事是什么? |
[36:19] | What thing? | 什么事? |
[36:21] | About Kings. | 关于国王的事. |
[36:23] | You said, “the thing you need to understand about Kings…” | 你刚才说, “关于国王你需要了解的事就是…” |
[36:27] | What? Things? What? | 什么? 事? 什么? |
[36:29] | When you started, you– never mind. | 开始的时候, 你说– 算了. |
[36:33] | Let me see you out, my dear. | 我送你出去吧, 亲爱的. |
[36:36] | – It’s all right. No need. – Yes yes. | – 没关系. 不必了. – 好吧, 好吧. |
[36:39] | Till the next time. | 下次再见. |
[37:01] | Right. | 好. |
[37:29] | When you imagine yourself up there, how do you look? | 当你想象自己坐在那里, 会是什么样子? |
[37:32] | Does the crown fit? Do all the lords and ladies | 王冠尺寸合适吗? 诸位领主和夫人们 |
[37:37] | simper and bow, the ones who sneered at you for years? | 会收起长久以来的蔑视, 扭捏作态地对你卑躬屈膝吗? |
[37:40] | It’s hard for them to simper and bow without heads. | 如果没了脑袋, 他们很难扭捏作态地卑躬屈膝. |
[37:45] | A man with great ambition and no morals– | 拥有巨大的野心, 又丝毫不以道义为念– |
[37:48] | I wouldn’t bet against you. | 我绝对不敢妄想跟你抗衡. |
[37:50] | And what would you do, my friend, | 那你会怎么做呢, 我的朋友, |
[37:52] | if you found yourself sitting up there? | 如果是你坐在那里? |
[37:56] | I must be one of the few men in this city | 我应该是这座城市里少数几个 |
[37:58] | who doesn’t want to be King. | 不想当国王的人之一. |
[38:00] | You must be one of the few men in the city | 你应该是这座城市里少数几个 |
[38:02] | who isn’t a man. | 不是男人也不是女人的人之一. |
[38:03] | Oh, you can do better than that. | 哦, 你不用挤兑我了. |
[38:09] | When they castrated you, did they take the pillar with the stones? | 他们给你阉割的时候, 有没把那柱子连珠子一起去掉? |
[38:13] | – I’ve always wondered. – Have you? | – 我一直很好奇. – 是么? |
[38:15] | Do you spend a lot of time wondering what’s between my legs? | 你花了很多时间去想像我两腿之间的东西? |
[38:18] | I picture a gash | 我想像那儿有一条长长的切口 |
[38:21] | like a woman’s. Is that about right? | 就象女人那样. 对么? |
[38:23] | I am flattered, of course, to be pictured at all. | 我感到受宠若惊, 有人会想像我. |
[38:26] | Must be strange for you, even after all these years– | 你确实令人好奇, 即便过了这么多年– |
[38:30] | a man from another land, | 一个来自遥远地方的人, |
[38:33] | despised by most, | 受尽世人蔑视, |
[38:36] | feared by all– | 又令世人恐惧– |
[38:37] | am I? That is good to know. | 是么? 很高兴知道这一点. |
[38:39] | Do you lie awake at night fearing my gash? | 你会在半夜惊醒, 恐惧我那道切口么? |
[38:42] | But you carry on, whispering in one King’s ear | 但你继续我行我素, 在国王的耳边低语完 |
[38:46] | and then the next. | 又在下一任国王的耳边低语. |
[38:51] | I admire you. | 我赞赏你. |
[38:53] | And I admire you, Lord Baelish. | 我也赞赏你, 贝里席大人. |
[38:55] | A grasper from a minor house with a major talent | 来自一个小家族的天才投机家 |
[38:58] | for befriending powerful men– | 最擅长结交有权势的男人– |
[39:00] | and women. | 还有女人. |
[39:02] | A useful talent, I’m sure you’d agree. | 这是项很有用的天赋, 我相信你会同意这一点. |
[39:06] | So here we stand… | 所以我们站在这里… |
[39:09] | In mutual admiration and respect. | 相互赞赏和致敬. |
[39:13] | Playing our roles. | 扮演我们的角色. |
[39:15] | Serving a new King. | 侍奉一位新的国王. |
[39:17] | Long may he reign. | 愿吾王万岁. |
[39:19] | – My King. – My King. | – 吾王. – 吾王. |
[39:22] | My Lords. Shall we begin? | 诸位大人. 我们开始吧? |
[39:26] | You’re Arry now, hear me? | 你现在叫阿利, 听到没有? |
[39:28] | Arry the orphan boy. | 没爹没娘的男孩阿利. |
[39:31] | No one asks an orphan too many questions | 没人会问一个孤儿太多问题 |
[39:33] | ’cause nobody gives three shits. | 因为没人会关心. |
[39:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[39:37] | – Arry. – Ah. | – 阿利. – 好. |
[39:38] | We have a long way to travel and in bad company. | 我们有很长的路要走, 我们的同伴都不是什么好东西. |
[39:42] | I have 20 this time, | 这回我弄到二十个人, |
[39:44] | men and boys all bound for the Wall. | 老的少的全都要去守长城. |
[39:46] | Your Lord father gave me the pick of the dungeons | 你父亲大人让我去地牢里随便挑 |
[39:50] | and I didn’t find no little lordlings down there. | 那下面可没啥贵族少爷之流. |
[39:53] | This lot, half of them would turn you over to the King | 这群人有一半会把你交给国王 |
[39:56] | quick as spit for a pardon. | 不过是吐工痰的工夫. |
[39:59] | And the other half would do the same, | 另外一半也会这么做, |
[40:01] | except they’d rape you first. | 可他们会先强奸你. |
[40:03] | So keep to yourself– and when you piss, | 所以你小心一点– 如果你想撒尿, |
[40:05] | do it in the woods alone. | 自个儿到林子里去撒. |
[40:09] | You stay with this lot, boy. | 你要和这群人呆在一起, 小子. |
[40:11] | And stay– | 不要乱跑– |
[40:13] | or I’ll lock you in the back of the wagon with these three. | 否则我会把你跟这三个一起锁在车后面. |
[40:21] | Watch yourself, midget. | 你仔细看路, 小东西. |
[40:24] | He’s got a sword, this one. | 他有把剑, 这家伙. |
[40:26] | What’s a gutter rat like you doing with a sword? | 你这阴沟鼠拿把剑干嘛? |
[40:28] | – Maybe he’s a little squire. – He ain’t no squire. Look at him. | – 也许他是个小侍从. – 他才不是侍从. 瞧瞧他. |
[40:31] | He looks like a girl. | 他看起来象个丫头. |
[40:33] | I bet he stole that sword. | 我敢打赌那把剑是他偷来的. |
[40:35] | Let’s have a look. | 让我们瞧瞧. |
[40:40] | I could use me a sword like that. | 我倒很想有这么一把剑. |
[40:42] | – Take it off him. – Give it here, midget. | – 那去抢啊. – 把它给我, 小东西. |
[40:44] | Look at him! | 看看他! |
[40:46] | You’d better give Hot Pie the sword. | 你最好把剑拿给热派. |
[40:48] | I’ve seen him kick a boy to death. | 我见过他把一个小子活活踢死. |
[40:50] | I knocked him down and I kicked him in the balls | 我把他揍倒在地, 然后踢他的老二 |
[40:52] | and I kept kicking him until he was dead. | 我一直踢一直踢, 踢到他死为止. |
[40:54] | I kicked him all to pieces. | 我把他踢得稀烂. |
[40:58] | – You better give me that sword! – You want it? | – 你最好把剑给我! – 你想要? |
[41:01] | I’ll give it to you. | 那我把它给你. |
[41:03] | I already killed one fat boy. | 我已经杀过一个胖小子了. |
[41:05] | I bet you never killed anyone. | 我敢打赌你从未杀过任何人. |
[41:08] | I bet you’re a liar. But I’m not. | 我敢打赌你在撒谎. 我可没有. |
[41:11] | I’m good at killing fat boys. | 我最擅长杀胖小子. |
[41:13] | I like killing fat boys. | 我喜欢杀胖小子. |
[41:16] | Oh, you like picking on the little ones, do you? | 哦, 你喜欢欺负小孩子, 是么? |
[41:19] | You know, I’ve been hammering an anvil these past 10 years. | 告诉你, 我这十年一直在打铁. |
[41:21] | When I hit that steel, it sings. | 我打铁时铁会唱歌. |
[41:25] | Are you gonna sing when I hit you? | 你也想唱歌么? |
[41:33] | This is castle-forged steel. | 这是城堡作坊打的剑. |
[41:36] | Where’d you steal it? | 你从哪儿偷来的? |
[41:38] | – It was a gift. – It don’t matter now. | – 这是件礼物. – 管它是什么呢. |
[41:40] | Where we’re going, they don’t care what you’ve done. | 在我们要去的地方, 他们不会关心你以前做过什么. |
[41:43] | They’ve got rapers, pickpockets, highwaymen– | 他们那儿有强奸犯, 小偷, 强盗– |
[41:46] | murderers. | 凶手. |
[41:48] | – Which are you? – Armorer’s apprentice. | – 那你是哪一种? – 盔甲师傅的学徒. |
[41:53] | But my master got sick of me, | 但我的师傅不想要我了, |
[41:56] | so here I am. | 所以我来这儿. |
[41:57] | Come on, you sorry sons of whores! | 来吧, 你们这帮婊子养的! |
[42:00] | It’s a thousand leagues from here to the Wall | 从这儿到长城有要走上千里格 |
[42:03] | and winter is coming! | 而且凛冬将至! |
[42:37] | Ham. | 咸肉. |
[42:39] | How many days in a row must a man be | 一个人能活几天 |
[42:41] | expected to start his day with ham? | 为什么每天早餐都要吃咸肉? |
[42:44] | Bring me some beer at least. | 至少再拿点酒来吧. |
[42:49] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很没精神. |
[42:51] | Was your moonlight ride that tiring? | 你昨晚骑马就这么累啊? |
[42:57] | Don’t look so terrified. | 别那么惊讶. |
[42:58] | If we beheaded everyone that ran away for the night, | 要是我把每个半夜溜出去的人都抓起来砍头, |
[43:01] | only ghosts would guard the Wall. | 那防守长城的就只剩鬼魂了. |
[43:04] | At least you weren’t whoring in Mole’s Town. | 至少你不是去鼹鼠村嫖妓. |
[43:08] | Honor made you leave, | 荣誉心驱使你离开, |
[43:10] | honor brought you back. | 荣誉心也会将你带回来. |
[43:13] | My friends brought me back. | 带我回来的是我朋友们. |
[43:15] | I didn’t say it was your honor. | 我可没说是你的荣誉心. |
[43:18] | They killed my father. | 他们杀害了我父亲. |
[43:20] | And you’re going to bring him back to life, are you? | 你能让他起死回生么, 你能么? |
[43:23] | No? Good. | 不能? 好吧. |
[43:25] | We’ve had enough of that sort of thing. | 我们不谈这些事情了. |
[43:29] | Beyond the Wall, the rangers are | 长城之外, 我们的游骑兵 |
[43:31] | reporting whole villages abandoned. | 报告说许多村庄被彻底放弃. |
[43:34] | At night they see fires blazing in the mountains | 在夜晚他们看到群山中的火光 |
[43:37] | from dusk until dawn. | 从黄昏直烧到黎明. |
[43:39] | A captured wildling swears their tribes are uniting in some secret stronghold, | 一个野人俘虏说各大部落正向某个秘密要塞集中, |
[43:44] | to what ends the Gods only know. | 只有诸神才知道他们的目的为何. |
[43:47] | Outside Eastwatch | 在东海望以北 |
[43:50] | Cotter Pyke’s men discovered four blue-eyed corpses. | 卡特派克的手下发现了四具蓝眼尸体. |
[43:53] | Unlike us, they were wise enough to burn them. | 跟我们不同, 他们明智地把尸体烧了. |
[43:59] | Do you think your brother’s war | 你以为你兄弟的战争 |
[44:03] | is more important than ours? | 比我们这场战争更重要? |
[44:06] | – No. – When dead men and worse | – 不. – 当死人和更可怕的鬼怪 |
[44:10] | come hunting for us in the night, do you think it matters | 在黑夜中向我们大举入侵, 你觉得 |
[44:13] | who sits on the Iron Throne? | 谁坐在铁王座上还有什么差别么? |
[44:15] | – No. – Good. | – 没有. – 很好. |
[44:18] | Because I want you and your wolf with us | 因为我希望你和你的狼与我们同在 |
[44:21] | when we ride out beyond the Wall tomorrow. | 当明天我们越墙北进时. |
[44:25] | Beyond the Wall? | 越墙北进? |
[44:27] | I’ll not sit meekly by | 我不想干坐在这里 |
[44:29] | and wait for the snows. | 等待风雪来临. |
[44:31] | I mean to find out what’s happening. | 我一定要知道究竟发生了什么. |
[44:33] | The Night’s Watch will ride in force | 这次守夜人军团将大举出动 |
[44:36] | against the wildlings, the White Walkers | 与野人, 异鬼 |
[44:39] | and whatever else is out there. | 以及其他什么东西作战. |
[44:43] | And we will find Benjen Stark, | 我们还要找到班扬史塔克, |
[44:46] | alive or dead. | 不论是死是活. |
[44:48] | I will command them myself. | 我要亲自领军. |
[44:51] | So I’ll only ask you once, Lord Snow… | 所以我只问你一次, 雪诺大人… |
[44:54] | Move out! | 出发! |
[44:56] | …Are you a brother of the Night’s Watch | …你究竟是守夜人的弟兄 |
[44:59] | or a bastard boy who wants to play at war? | 还是个只爱玩打仗游戏的私生小毛头? |
[45:46] | Drogo will have no use for dragon eggs in the Night Lands. | 卓戈在夜晚的国度是用不着龙蛋的. |
[45:49] | Sell them. You can return to the Free Cities | 卖掉它们吧. 你将可以返回自由城邦 |
[45:52] | and live as a wealthy woman for all your days. | 你的财富足够一辈子享用. |
[45:55] | They were not given to me to sell. | 它们不是拿来卖的. |
[46:02] | Khaleesi, My Queen, | 卡丽煕, 我的王后, |
[46:05] | I vow to serve you, obey you, | 我发誓侍奉你, 服从你, |
[46:08] | to die for you if need be, | 如有必要我愿为你而死, |
[46:11] | but let him go, Khaleesi. | 让他去罢, 卡丽煕. |
[46:14] | I know what you intend. Do not. | 我知道你的打算. 不要这么做. |
[46:16] | I must. | 我必须这么做. |
[46:19] | You don’t understand– | 你不了解– |
[46:21] | don’t ask me to stand aside as you climb on that pyre. | 你若要爬上火葬台, 休想叫我袖手旁观. |
[46:25] | I won’t watch you burn. | 我绝不能眼睁睁地看着你被火焚烧. |
[46:29] | Is that what you fear? | 你怕的就是这个? |
[46:50] | You will be my Khalasar. | 你们将是我的卡拉萨. |
[46:53] | I see the faces of slaves. | 我看到了奴隶的脸庞. |
[46:57] | I free you. | 现在我放你们自由. |
[46:59] | Take off your collars. Go if yo wish, no one will stop you. | 取下你们的项圈吧. 如果你们要走, 没人会阻止. |
[47:04] | But if you stay, | 但如果你们选择留下, |
[47:06] | it will be as brothers and sisters, | 你们将彼此成为兄弟姐妹, |
[47:10] | as husbands and wives. | 丈夫妻子. |
[47:24] | Ser Jorah, bind this woman to the pyre. | 乔拉爵士, 把这女人绑上火葬台. |
[47:30] | You swore to obey me. | 你发誓服从我. |
[47:41] | I am Daenerys Stormborn | 我是风暴降生丹妮莉丝 |
[47:44] | of House Targaryen | 属于坦格利安家族 |
[47:46] | of the blood of Old Valyria. | 拥有古瓦雷利亚的血统. |
[47:49] | I am the Dragon’s daughter. | 我是真龙之女. |
[47:51] | And I swear to you | 我向你们发誓 |
[47:54] | that those who would harm you will die screaming. | 任何胆敢伤害你们的人都将哀嚎着死去. |
[47:57] | You will not hear me scream. | 你绝不会听见我的哀嚎. |
[47:59] | I will. | 我会的. |
[48:03] | But it is not your screams I want. | 但我要的不是你的哀嚎. |
[48:06] | Only your life. | 而是你的生命. |
[50:39] | Blood of my blood. | 吾血之血. |