时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在干嘛? |
[00:02] | Your father has named Lord Tyrion | 您的父亲委任提利昂大人 |
[00:04] | to serve as Hand in his stead. | 代其履行首相一职 |
[00:06] | – You brought this on yourself. – I’ve done nothing. | – 你这是自作自受 – 我可什么都没干 |
[00:07] | 瑟曦・兰尼斯特 摄政太后 | |
[00:08] | Do you understand we’re losing the war? | 我们正在输掉这场战争! |
[00:09] | 提利昂・兰尼斯特 “小恶魔” 代理首相 | |
[00:11] | Does it ever end? | 这种苦日子什么时候才能过到头啊 |
[00:11] | 乔拉・莫尔蒙 “大熊” | |
[00:11] | 丹妮莉丝・坦格利安 卡利熙 | |
[00:12] | Everything ends,even the Red Waste. | 凡事皆有尽头 红色荒原亦不例外 |
[00:15] | 拉卡霍 血盟卫 | |
[00:16] | 拉卡霍 阿戈 科瓦罗 骑上剩下最好的马 (多斯拉克语) | |
[00:17] | 去看看这红色荒原究竟有多大 荒野的尽头都有什么 (多斯拉克语) | |
[00:22] | All the other wildlings for 100 leagues | 方圆百里内的野人可都跑路了 |
[00:24] | “忧郁的”艾迪 总司令事务官 | |
[00:24] | Craster’s still here. | 卡斯特却依然在这稳如泰山 |
[00:25] | 卡斯特 野人 | |
[00:25] | 卡斯特 野人 | |
[00:26] | Any man lays a hand on one of my wives, he loses the hand. | 谁敢对我的老婆动手动脚 我就剁了他们的狗爪子 |
[00:28] | 杰奥・莫尔蒙 “熊老”守夜人总司令 | |
[00:30] | He marries his daughters | 他娶自己的女儿们为妻 |
[00:32] | and they give him more daughters. | 然后再为他生下更多的女儿…… |
[00:34] | 山姆威尔・塔利 | |
[00:34] | 琼恩・雪诺 | |
[00:34] | What happens to the boys? What does he do with his sons? | 那男孩呢?他的儿子都哪里去了? |
[00:36] | “My brother Robert left no trueborn heirs, | “吾之兄长劳勃,并无后嗣以继王位 |
[00:37] | 戴佛斯・席渥斯 “洋葱骑士” | |
[00:38] | the boy Joffrey being born of incest | 男童乔佛里 乃系 |
[00:40] | between Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister. | 王后与其胞弟詹姆・兰尼斯特私通所出 |
[00:43] | 马索斯・席渥斯 侍从 | |
[00:43] | By right of birth and blood, | 根据继承与血统的律法 吾于今日声明 |
[00:44] | 史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩 狭海之王 龙石岛公爵 | |
[00:44] | I do this day lay claim to the Iron Throne of Westeros.” | 吾乃维斯特洛铁王座之所有人” |
[00:46] | 梅丽珊卓 “红袍祭司” | |
[00:47] | Send copies of that letter to every corner of the realm. | 把抄本送到七大王国每一个角落 |
[00:49] | I’m sending one of your cousins down to King’s | 我将派你的一个堂兄去君临 |
[00:50] | 阿尔顿・兰尼斯特 瑟曦与詹姆的堂兄 | |
[00:51] | Landing with my peace terms. | 作为使者 去传达我开出的条件 |
[00:53] | You think my father’s going to negotiate with you? | 你真的认为我老爹会和你坐下来谈判么? |
[00:53] | 罗柏・史塔克 北境之王 | |
[00:55] | 詹姆・兰尼斯特 “弑君者” | |
[00:55] | You don’t know him very well. | 看来你实在是不够了解他 |
[00:56] | We won’t beat them until you take King’s Landing. | 除非你夺下君临 否则我们无法将其彻底击败 |
[00:59] | 席恩・葛雷乔伊 铁群岛继承人 | |
[00:59] | And we can’t take King’s Landing without ships. | 但是没有船 这一切都无从谈起 |
[01:01] | My father has ships and men who know how to sail. | 我父亲有船 以及老练的水手 |
[01:03] | Men who fought my father. | 他可曾经是我父亲的敌人 |
[01:05] | I’m his only living son. He’ll listen to me. | 我是他仅存的儿子 他会听我的 |
[01:08] | You don’t want Balon Greyjoy for an ally. | 你万万不可与巴隆・葛雷乔伊结盟 |
[01:09] | 凯特琳・徒利 | |
[01:10] | – I need his ships. – He is not trustworthy. | – 可我需要他的舰队 -那人根本不值得信任 |
[01:13] | I heard a disgusting lie about Uncle Jaime and you. | 我听到一些关于你和詹姆舅舅的流言蜚语 |
[01:14] | 乔佛里・拜拉席恩 国王 | |
[01:16] | – Father had other children. – What are you asking? | – 我爹还有其他孩子 -你到底想说什么? |
[01:18] | How many bastards does he have running around? | 他在外面到底有多少野种? |
[01:24] | Where is the bastard? | 那私生子在哪? |
[01:25] | 托布・莫特 铁匠师傅 | |
[01:25] | The Night’s Watch! Heading north! | 跟守夜人走了 往北! |
[01:26] | 詹德利 “大牛” | |
[01:27] | 艾莉亚・史塔克 “阿利” | |
[02:49] | http://zh.asoiaf.wikia.com/ | 最专业的华语冰火资料站:冰与火之歌中文维基 |
[03:02] | 根据长篇小说《冰与火之歌》改编 原著:乔治・R・R・马丁 | |
[03:39] | Gotta be ready before nightfall. | 天黑之前必须收拾停当 |
[03:43] | Okay, keep moving. | 收到 我正在搬 |
[03:49] | Put a watch on the Ridge | 在山脊那边再安排个岗哨 |
[03:51] | and the tree lines. | 树上也要 |
[03:55] | Boy. | 小子 |
[03:57] | Lovely boy. | 可爱的小子 |
[04:00] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[04:01] | “尖牙” | |
[04:01] | 罗尔杰 | |
[04:01] | 贾坤・赫加尔 | |
[04:01] | A man has a thirst. | 某人口渴 |
[04:03] | A man does not drink for a day and a night. | 某人一天一夜没喝过东西了 |
[04:06] | A boy could make a friend. | 某男孩可以交个朋友 |
[04:08] | I have friends. | 我有朋友了 |
[04:11] | Give us beer before I skin you. | 给我们拿麦酒来 否则我扒了你的皮 |
[04:14] | A man does not choose his companions. | 某人无法挑选同伴 |
[04:16] | These two, they have no courtesy. | 这两个人 他们没有礼貌 |
[04:18] | A man must ask forgiveness. | 某人必须请求原谅 |
[04:23] | You’re called Arry? | 你叫阿利 |
[04:27] | This man has the honor to be Jaqen H’ghar, | 此人很荣幸是贾昆・赫加尔 |
[04:30] | once of the free city of– | 从自由贸易城市罗拉斯而来―― |
[04:32] | Beer, you little shit. | (罗尔杰)嘿 你这小王八蛋 |
[04:34] | Get us beer! | 给我们拿麦酒来! |
[04:36] | You should have asked nicely. | 你应该好好说 |
[04:38] | Aah! | 啊! |
[04:44] | Come closer and I’ll shove that stick | 你过来啊!我要拿那根棍子插你屁眼 |
[04:46] | up your bunghole and fuck you bloody. | 活活干死你! |
[04:49] | A boy has more courage than sense. | 男孩很勇敢 但不理智 |
[04:52] | Come here! | 过来啊! |
[04:53] | Yoren said none of us were to go near those three. | 尤伦叫我们不准靠近那三人 |
[04:55] | – Come here! – They don’t scare me. | 快过来! 他们吓不倒我 |
[04:57] | Then you’re stupid. | 那你就是笨蛋 |
[04:59] | They scare me. | 我可吓死了 |
[05:05] | What are Gold Cloaks doing so far from King’s Landing? | 金袍子来离君临这么远的地方做什么? |
[05:13] | – What are you doing? – They’re looking for me. | 你干嘛? 他们在找我 |
[05:16] | You in command here? | 这里你负责吗? |
[05:19] | You’re a long way from home. | 你们离家可够远的 |
[05:19] | 尤伦 | |
[05:22] | I asked you a question. | 我刚刚问你话呢 |
[05:24] | Aye, you did. | 是 你是问了 |
[05:27] | You asked without manners | 但是你态度太差 |
[05:29] | and I chose not to answer. | 所以我不想回答 |
[05:31] | I have a royal warrant | 我奉王家授权状 |
[05:35] | for one of these gutter rats you’re transporting. | 要拿你手下的某只阴沟鼠 |
[05:41] | Well, the thing is… | 问题在于 |
[05:44] | These gutter rats belong to the Night’s Watch. | 这群阴沟鼠现在是咱守夜人的人了 |
[05:46] | Now, that puts them beyond the reach of Kings and Queens. | 国王和太后可管不到那么远 |
[05:50] | Does it? | 是么? |
[05:53] | It’s a funny thing– | 这可真有趣 |
[05:54] | people worry so much about their throats | 人们往往太过注重保护喉咙 |
[05:56] | that they forget about what’s down low. | 结果忽视了来自下方的威胁 |
[06:00] | Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast. | 这把刀子我早餐之前才刚刚磨过 |
[06:04] | I could shave a spider’s arse if I wanted to | 如果我愿意 用来刮蜘蛛屁股上的毛都行 |
[06:08] | or I could nick this artery in your leg. | 或者 我可以用它割开你腿上的动脉 |
[06:12] | And once it’s nicked, there’s no one around here | 割了之后 这附近可没人知道 |
[06:15] | who knows how to unnick it. | 如何给动脉止血 |
[06:18] | We’ll just keep that. | 这东西咱们就替你保管了 |
[06:22] | Good steel is always needed on the Wall. | 长城上总是需要好钢 |
[06:26] | Seems you have a choice– | 看起来你似乎得做个选择 |
[06:28] | you can die here at this crossroads a long way from home, | 要么死在这个远离家乡的十字路口 |
[06:32] | or you can go back to your city and tell your Masters | 要么滚回城 告诉你的头儿 |
[06:35] | you didn’t find what you were looking for. | 你没找到要找的东西 |
[06:44] | We’re looking for a boy named Gendry. | 我们正在找一个叫詹德利的男孩 |
[06:46] | He carries a bull’s head helmet. | 他带着一顶牛头盔 |
[06:49] | Anyone turning him over will earn the King’s reward. | 谁把他交上来 就能得到国王的赏赐 |
[06:53] | We’ll be back with more men | 我们还会带着更多的人回来 |
[06:56] | and I’ll be taking your head home along with that bastard boy. | 到时候我要把你的脑袋和那男孩一起带走 |
[07:33] | 瓦里斯 | |
[07:33] | 雪伊 | |
[07:35] | My Lord. | 大人 |
[07:36] | You make me wait a long time, | 你让我等了太久 |
[07:38] | but your friend keeps me company. | 还好你的朋友一直在陪我 |
[07:41] | We were just speaking of your bravery | 我们刚刚在谈论您如何英勇无敌 |
[07:44] | in the victory against the Stark auxiliary forces. | 大败史塔克军 |
[07:47] | It was quite a battle. | 那可是一场大战 |
[07:50] | I heard you suffered a terrible head wound. | 我听说您的脑袋受了严重的伤哟 |
[07:54] | The northerners are such fearsome warriors. | 那群北方人可真是些令人畏惧的战士 |
[07:57] | And I tell him the story of how we meet. | 我还给他讲了我们相遇的故事 |
[08:01] | To find so lovely a creature | 关于您是如何在父亲的厨房里 |
[08:03] | working in your father’s kitchens– | 找到这么个尤物的事 |
[08:05] | it almost beggars belief. | 我差点就信了 |
[08:08] | Strange things do happen. | 奇事偶尔也会发生 |
[08:10] | You should taste her fish pie. | 你该尝尝她的鱼肉“饼”儿 |
[08:13] | I don’t think Lord Varys likes fish pie. | 我觉得瓦里斯大人不会喜欢吃鱼肉饼的 |
[08:15] | How can you tell? I can always tell. | 这您怎么知道? 我就是知道 |
[08:18] | Men like Lord Varys and I can’t let | 瓦里斯大人也好 我也罢 |
[08:20] | our disadvantages get the best of us. | 都不喜欢被人提及自身的缺憾 |
[08:22] | We’ll make a fisherman of him yet. | 他肯老老实实帮我把鱼打来就谢谢了 |
[08:25] | I am glad your new friend | 我很高兴你的新朋友 |
[08:27] | was able to accompany you to the capital. | 能陪你一起来王都 |
[08:30] | Friends are such an important part of life. | 朋友可是生活中不可或缺的重要部分啊 |
[08:34] | Unfortunate that your father didn’t want her to come. | 不幸的是你父亲并不希望她来 |
[08:37] | But rest easy, My Lord. | 不过大人您别担心 |
[08:40] | I am very good at keeping secrets | 我可是非常擅长为好朋友 |
[08:43] | for my good friends. | 保守秘密的 |
[08:45] | Your discretion is legendary… | 你在对待朋友时的谨慎 |
[08:47] | where your friends are concerned. | 我早有耳闻 |
[08:49] | How unspeakable of me to go on and on | 您看我 明明您很想休息 |
[08:51] | when all you want to do is rest. | 但我却仍旧唠叨个不停 |
[08:54] | I will leave you. | 我现在就告辞 |
[08:57] | Welcome to King’s Landing, my dear. | 欢迎来到君临 亲爱的 |
[08:59] | This city is made brighter by your presence. | 这座城市因您的到来而蓬荜生辉 |
[09:02] | We have a council meeting, My Lord. | 我们还要出席一场御前会议 大人 |
[09:08] | I don’t like threats. | 我不喜欢威胁 |
[09:11] | Who threatened you? I’m not Ned Stark. | 谁威胁您了? 我可不是奈德・史塔克 |
[09:13] | I understand the way this game is played. | 我了解这场游戏的规则 |
[09:15] | Ned Stark was a man of honor. | 奈德・史塔克是个有荣誉心的人 |
[09:17] | And I am not. | 而我不是 |
[09:18] | Threaten me again and I’ll have you thrown into the sea. | 再威胁我 我就把你扔进海里去 |
[09:25] | You might be disappointed in the results. | 那样您可能会对结果很失望哟 |
[09:27] | Storms come and go, | 风暴来复往兮 |
[09:30] | the big fish eat the little fish, | 大鱼吃掉小鱼 |
[09:32] | and I keep on paddling. | 而我仍旧是那个弄潮儿 |
[09:36] | Come, My Lord. | 来吧 大人 |
[09:38] | We shouldn’t keep the queen waiting. | 我们不该让太后久等 |
[09:46] | “From this time until the end of time | “从今以后 直到永远 |
[09:48] | we are not part of your realm, | 我们都不再是你们国度的一部分 |
[09:50] | but a free and independent kingdom of the North.” | 而是一个自由并且独立的北境王国” |
[09:58] | He has more spirit than his father, I’ll give him that. | 他比他父亲更有胆 这点我承认 |
[10:00] | You’ve perfected the art of tearing up papers. | 你完美的展示了撕纸的艺术 |
[10:04] | We can give him his father’s bones back at least | 把他父亲的遗骨还回去吧 |
[10:06] | as a gesture of good faith. | 至少展示一下诚意 |
[10:08] | You’ll give the Starks our reply, cousin? | 你会把我们的回复带给史塔克吧 表弟? |
[10:11] | I will, Your Grace. | 我会的 陛下 |
[10:13] | Did you see my brother | 你在史塔克那里作客时 |
[10:15] | when you were the Starks’ guest? | 有没有见到我弟弟? |
[10:16] | 瓦里斯 “八爪蜘蛛” 情报总管 | |
[10:16] | 培提尔・贝里席 “小指头” 财政大臣 | |
[10:16] | I did. | 我见到了 |
[10:18] | They have not broken his spirit, Your Grace. | 他们没能令他屈服 陛下 |
[10:19] | 派席尔 首席学士 | |
[10:22] | If you speak with him, | 如果你有机会和他说话 |
[10:24] | tell him he’s not been forgotten. | 告诉他 他还没有被遗忘 |
[10:27] | 我会的 陛下 -一路顺风 表弟 | |
[10:34] | You have a deft hand with diplomacy. | 你的政治手腕可真是机敏灵巧啊 |
[10:36] | – If that’s everything… – A– a raven flew in this morning | 还有别的事吗?-今天早晨一只黑城堡的乌鸦飞来了 |
[10:41] | from Castle Black. | 关于野人的麻烦? |
[10:44] | Trouble withthe wildlings. | 关于野人的麻烦? |
[10:45] | That’s why they’re called “wildlings.” | 这就是为什么他们被称作野人 |
[10:48] | Somewhat less wild these days. | 最近这些家伙不那么“野”了 |
[10:50] | Seems they’ve stopped killing each other | 他们似乎停止了自相残杀 |
[10:52] | and started following this King-Beyond-the-Wall. | 并且开始追随这个 塞外之王 |
[10:55] | Another king?How many is that now, five? | 又一个国王?现在有几个了?五个? |
[10:58] | I’ve lost count. | 我都快数不过来了 |
[11:00] | The Lord Commander asks that we send more men to man the Wall. | 总司令大人向我们索要更多的人手以防守长城 |
[11:04] | Perhaps he’s forgotten we’re fighting a war. | 他大概忘记了我们正在打仗 |
[11:06] | We have no men to spare. | 我们没法给他任何人 |
[11:08] | “The cold winds are rising | 冷风已然吹起 |
[11:09] | and the dead rise with them.” | 复活的死人也随之而来 |
[11:12] | The northerners are a superstitious people. | 北方人十分迷信 |
[11:16] | According to the Commander, one of these dead men | 按总司令的说法 其中一个死人闯入他的房间 |
[11:18] | attacked him in his chambers. | 攻击了他 |
[11:20] | Mormont doesn’t lie. | 莫尔蒙不撒谎 |
[11:22] | How do you kill a dead man? | 你该怎么样杀一个已经死了的人? |
[11:25] | Apparently you burn him. | 显然烧了他就行 |
[11:29] | One trip to the Wall and you come back | 你去了趟长城 回来之后 |
[11:30] | believing in grumpkins and snarks. | 就开始相信古灵精怪了 |
[11:35] | I don’t know what I believe, | 我不知道自己相信的是什么 |
[11:37] | but here’s a fact for you– | 但事实就是 |
[11:39] | the Night’s Watch is the only thing | 守夜人部队是挡在我们和 |
[11:41] | that separates us from what lies beyond the Wall. | 长城之外的东西之间的唯一屏障 |
[11:44] | I have every confidence that the brave men | 我非常有信心 勇敢的守夜人 |
[11:46] | of the Night’s Watch will protect us all. | 会保护我们所有人 |
[11:50] | And I said, | …要我说啊 |
[11:52] | “if the Gods wanted us to have dignity, | 诸神希望我们能有点尊严 |
[11:54] | they wouldn’t make us fart when we died.” | 所以不希望我们死的时候放屁 |
[11:58] | We fart when we die? | …我们死的时候放屁? |
[12:00] | My blessed mother– | 我老妈 |
[12:02] | I was holding her hand when she left this world. | 死的时候可没忍住 |
[12:05] | She farted so hard, the whole bed shook. | 她放的屁如此之大 整个床都晃起来了 |
[12:05] | 葛兰 | |
[12:18] | Seems a bit greedy for one man to have so many wives. | 男人有这么多的老婆实在是有些贪婪啊 |
[12:21] | Wouldn’t two or three be enough for him? | 两三个还不够吗? |
[12:24] | We were having a serious discussion. | 我们可正在讨论严肃的话题呢 |
[12:28] | Would you look at that? | 你看什么呢? |
[12:31] | Nothing like the sight of a woman walking away. | 没什么比女人走开的样子更吸引人了 |
[12:34] | I prefer watching them come towards me. | 我更想看她们走来的样子 |
[12:37] | I’m sure that’s nice, too. | 我更想看她们走来的样子 |
[12:39] | Yeah, well, there was a milkmaid named Violet | 嗯 有个叫做紫罗兰的挤奶女工 |
[12:42] | on the next farm over from where I grew up. | 她家的农场紧挨着我家 |
[12:44] | We were wrestling together from the time we were six years old. | 我们六岁大时就开始摔跤 |
[12:47] | And then we got older and the wrestling, uh… | 后来我们长大了 摔跤的内容… |
[12:53] | Changed. | 变了 |
[12:56] | You were with her? | 你和她做过了? |
[12:59] | How many times? | 做过几次? |
[13:00] | Well, as many times as I could. | 当然是竭尽所能 |
[13:06] | I wish I grew up on a farm. | 真希望我也是在农场长大的 |
[13:09] | We need more potatoes. | 我们需要更多的土豆 |
[13:10] | Get another sack from the sledge. | 我要再削一份土豆泥 |
[13:16] | Get the turnips, too. | 再来点芜菁吧 |
[13:29] | No. Ghost, no. | 不要!白灵 不要! |
[13:33] | No! | 不要 |
[13:35] | Ghost, away. Shoo, shoo! | 白灵 走开 去 去! |
[13:42] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[13:44] | – Did he frighten you? – You– you shouldn’t touch me. | – 他吓着你了吗 – 你不能碰我的 |
[13:47] | Oh. Oh, right. | 哦 哦 是的 |
[13:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:52] | I just wanted to make sure you weren’t hurt. | 我只是想确认你有没有受伤 |
[14:01] | You’re very brave. | 你非常勇敢 |
[14:13] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛? |
[14:15] | This is Gilly. | 这是吉莉 |
[14:17] | She’s one of Craster’s…daughters. | 她是卡斯特其中一个……女儿 |
[14:20] | Hello, Gilly.What are you doing? | 你好 吉莉 你这是干嘛? |
[14:21] | Sam said you could help. | 山姆说你或许能帮上忙 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry, but Sam knows we’re not supposed– | 抱歉 山姆也知道我们不能―― |
[14:25] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[14:33] | Have to take her with us when we leave. | 我们必须在走的时候带上她 |
[14:36] | What? | 什么? |
[14:38] | – What would that– – I know it sounds a bit mad. | – 那真是―― – 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 |
[14:40] | No, it doesn’t sound a bit mad,it’s impossible. | 这不是听起来有点疯狂 这是根本不可能 |
[14:42] | – The Lord Commander ordered us to– – We are sworn to protect. | – 总司令命令我们―― – 我们发誓守护人民 |
[14:44] | – Sam, we can’t take– – please, ser, please. | – 山姆 我们不能带她走 – 求你了 先生 我求你 |
[14:47] | I can still run if I have to. | 要跑的时候我绝不会拖后腿 |
[14:49] | – It’s just not possible. – I’m going to have a baby. | – 这根本不可能 – 我马上要生孩子了 |
[14:51] | If it’s a boy… | 如果是个男孩…… |
[14:54] | If it’s a boy, what? | 如果是个男孩 然后呢? |
[15:01] | You want us to risk our lives for you | 你想让我们冒生命危险帮你 |
[15:03] | and you won’t even tell us why? | 可又不告诉我们原因 |
[15:11] | – Why’d you do that? – Do what? Ask her a question? | – 你为什么要这样? – 哪样?问她问题? |
[15:14] | – You were cruel. – Cruel? | – 你太残忍了 – 残忍!? |
[15:16] | Sam, are you in such a hurry to lose a hand? | 山姆 你就这么急着想丢掉一只手吗? |
[15:18] | – I didn’t touch her. – No, you just want to steal her. | – 我又没碰她 – 但你正想要偷她 |
[15:20] | What do you think Craster cuts off for that? | 你知道卡斯特为此会切掉你什么么? |
[15:22] | I can’t steal her. | 我偷不走她 |
[15:24] | She’s a person,not a goat. | 她是个人 不是山羊 |
[15:30] | We’re heading deeper and deeper into wildling territory. | 我们正在渐渐深入野人的领土 |
[15:34] | We can’t take a girl with us.Mormont wouldn’t have it. | 我们不能带着一个女孩同行 莫尔蒙不会同意的 |
[15:37] | And even if he would,what would we do with her? | 即使他真的同意 我们该拿她怎么办? |
[15:40] | Who’s going to deliver a baby, you? | 谁为她接生婴儿?你吗? |
[15:43] | I could try. | 我可以试试 |
[15:45] | What?I’ve read about it. | 怎么了?我读到过有关的书 |
[15:48] | A bit. | 读过一点 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 抱歉山姆 |
[15:55] | We can’t help her. | 我们帮不了她 |
[16:52] | Khaleesi. | 卡丽熙 |
[17:39] | – You don’t need to see this. – He is blood of my blood. | -您无须目睹此事 -他是吾血之血 |
[17:46] | – Who did this? – Khal Pono, perhaps. | – 这是谁干的? – 也许是波诺卡奥 |
[17:49] | Khal Jhaqo. | 也可能是贾科卡奥 |
[17:51] | They don’t like the idea of a woman leading a Khalasar. | 他们可不喜欢一个女人率领一个卡拉萨 |
[17:54] | They will like it far less when I am done with them. | 等我找他们算完帐想必他们会更加讨厌 |
[18:10] | 他们杀死了他的灵魂 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:14] | 别哭了 他们杀不掉灵魂的 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:17] | 不 他们可以 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:18] | 他们把他像动物一样虐杀了 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:21] | 而且他的尸体没有被焚化 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:25] | 他将变成孤魂野鬼 无法前往夜之国度祖先们相聚 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:31] | 别哭了 我们给他建个火堆 补上葬礼 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:40] | 我答应你 一言为定 (多斯拉克语) | |
[18:43] | 拉卡霍就会骑着骏马 与他的祖先相会 (多斯拉克语) | |
[19:13] | 席恩・葛雷乔伊 | |
[19:30] | Is it as you remember,My Lord? | 城堡是否仍和您记忆中一致呐 大人? |
[19:32] | It looks smaller. | 看起来小了些 |
[19:34] | Everything looks bigger when you’re a child. | 孩子的眼里 所有的东西都要大些 |
[19:36] | I remember my father’s cabin | 我还记得在我小时候 |
[19:38] | felt like a palace when I was little. | 我觉得父亲的船舱大得像座宫殿 |
[19:40] | Now look at it. | 如今你看 |
[19:43] | They’ll be waiting for me on the docks. | 他们会在码头上等我 |
[19:46] | Who will? | 谁? |
[19:47] | Anyone who matters. | 相关之人呗 |
[19:49] | This is a big day for them. | 今天对他们来说可是个大日子 |
[19:51] | They haven’t had much to get excited about since I left. | 我离开之后他们便没什么值得兴奋的事情 |
[19:55] | It’s a hard place,the Iron Islands. | 铁群岛是个严苛艰难之地 |
[19:57] | Always has been. | 一直都是 |
[19:59] | It’s cold and it’s wet. | 如此湿冷 |
[20:01] | Oh, I love the cold and wet. | 啊,我爱这湿冷 |
[20:03] | They say hard places breed hard men. | 人们说艰苦的地方养育出坚毅的人 |
[20:07] | And hard men rule the world. | 坚毅的人统治这个世界 |
[20:11] | Then you’ll be king before long. | 兴许不久之后您就会成为国王 |
[20:16] | Try smiling with your lips closed. | 笑的时候闭上嘴巴 |
[20:20] | Better. | 嗯 好多了 |
[20:24] | My father doesn’t trust you Iron islanders. | 我父亲不信任你们铁民 |
[20:27] | I don’t blame him. | 我不怪他 |
[20:29] | He says that you’re all reavers and rapers | 他说你们是掠夺者和强奸犯 |
[20:32] | and that no matter how many women you have, | 不管你们拥有多少女人 |
[20:34] | you’ll never be sat– ! | 你们永远不会满―― |
[20:36] | Quit talking about your father. | 别提你父亲了 |
[20:40] | But he’s right about us. | 他对我们的看法正确得很呐 |
[20:42] | Our wives from the Iron Islands,they’re for breeding. | 我们铁群岛的“岩妻” 只负责给我们生儿育女 |
[20:46] | That’s not enough for us. | 但这无法使我们满足 |
[20:49] | That’s why we take salt wives– | 所以我们从那些抢来的女人里边 |
[20:51] | the women we capture. | 挑选“盐妾” |
[20:53] | Capture me. | 占有我吧! |
[20:54] | Take me with you when you go ashore. | 我可以同您一齐上岸 |
[20:56] | – Make me your salt wife. – Your place is on this ship. | – 让我成为您的盐妾 – 你该待在这船上 |
[21:00] | Not after you leave. | 您走后我怕是呆不下去了 |
[21:03] | Father will punish me. | 父亲会惩罚我 |
[21:05] | He’ll call me a whore. | 他会责骂我是个妓女 |
[21:08] | I haven’t paid you. | 我可没给钱你 |
[21:22] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,噢 |
[21:34] | I paid good money… | 我给了更好的东西…… |
[21:49] | I barely touched her. | 她连碰都没让我碰 |
[21:51] | Now, you charge twice as much as every other brothel | 而我付的买春钱却是寻常妓院的两倍 |
[21:53] | and this is what I get– crying. | 我得到了什么?一直在哭! |
[21:55] | One moment, my friend.A moment. | 稍等片刻 我的朋友 稍等 |
[22:06] | Please accept my sincerest apologies. | 请务必接受我最诚挚的歉意 |
[22:09] | Aremca will take good care of you. | 兰卡会伺候好您的 |
[22:40] | 萝丝 | |
[22:41] | – I’m sorry, My Lord. – Shh, shh. | -抱歉 大人 -嘘 |
[22:47] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗? |
[22:50] | No, My Lord. | 没有 大人 |
[22:53] | It’s Mhaegen. | 是梅�q |
[22:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[22:58] | She works for you. | 她为您服务 |
[23:02] | She’s the one–the Gold Cloaks, | 她就是那个――金袍子 |
[23:05] | – they killed her baby. – Ah, yes. | – 杀了她的孩子 – 啊 是的 |
[23:08] | That was… | 这事…… |
[23:10] | poorly handled. | 处理得太轻率了 |
[23:14] | Sometimes those with the most power | 往往 那些权倾天下的贵胄 |
[23:16] | have the least grace. | 是最没仁慈之心的 |
[23:19] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我总是情不自禁想起这事 |
[23:23] | I can’t sleep. | 无法入眠 |
[23:27] | That poor little baby. | 她那可怜的孩子 |
[23:29] | You know, you remind me of another girl, | 你知道吗?你让我想起另一个姑娘 |
[23:32] | a lovely thing I once acquired | 我曾经在某个极乐之地 |
[23:34] | from a Lysene pleasure house– | 所占得的尤物 |
[23:37] | beautiful, like yourself, | 美丽动人 就像你 |
[23:40] | and intelligent,like yourself. | 而且 聪明也如你 |
[23:44] | But she wasn’t happy. | 但她并不快乐 |
[23:48] | She cried often. | 常常以泪洗面 |
[23:51] | I asked her why,but we didn’t have | 我询问她缘由 但我和她 |
[23:55] | the kind of rapportthat you and I have. | 并不像现在我们这般相处融洽 |
[24:02] | Yes, it was quite sad. | 是啊 这让人悲伤又遗憾 |
[24:06] | Girls from the Lysene pleasure houses are expensive, | 从那些个地方来的女孩儿总是昂贵 |
[24:09] | extremely expensive. | 极其昂贵 |
[24:12] | And this one wasn’t making me any money. | 而她没有为我带来任何钱财收入 |
[24:19] | I hate bad investments. | 我讨厌失败的投资 |
[24:22] | Really, I– I do. | 是的 我讨厌 |
[24:25] | They haunt me. | 那令我夜不能寐 |
[24:31] | I had no idea how to make her happy, | 我不知如何使她开心 |
[24:34] | no idea how to mitigate my losses. | 也不知如何减轻我的损失 |
[24:39] | A very wealthy patron,he offered me | 一位腰缠万贯的恩客 他给了我 |
[24:41] | a tremendousamount of money | 极其可观的一笔钱 |
[24:43] | to let him transform this lovely, sad girl. | 用那些大部分男人也从未使用过的方法调教 |
[24:48] | To use her in ways that… | 用那些大部分男人 |
[24:51] | Would never occur to most men. | 也从未使用过的方法调教 |
[24:55] | And you know what occurs to most men. | 而大多数男人会用的方法 相信你并不陌生 |
[25:02] | I would not say he succeeded in making her happy, | 我说不准最后他是否让她开心了起来 |
[25:07] | but my losses were definitely mitigated. | 但我的损失可是切切实实地减轻了 |
[25:19] | Take tonight off to mourn Mhaegen’s child. | 今晚休息吧 为梅�q的孩子哀悼 |
[25:23] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[25:25] | And you’ll be happy? | 到时你能开心点么? |
[25:31] | That makes me happy. | 那会令我高兴的 |
[25:45] | More wine? | 再来点酒? |
[25:48] | – Damn it, boy! – Apologies, My Lord. | – 该死 小子! – 抱歉 大人 |
[25:49] | Leave us, Podrick. I believe weknow how to pour our own wine. | 退下吧 波德瑞克 倒酒这方面我相信我们尚能自己动手 |
[25:54] | That’s your new squire? | 这就是你的新侍从? |
[25:56] | I could’ve found you a proper lad. | 你难道不能找个更体面的小子 |
[25:58] | Myself, I prefer the improper ones. | 我嘛 更喜欢不那么体面的人 |
[26:01] | 杰诺斯・史林特 都城守备队长 | |
[26:01] | Mm, that’s a good red.Dornish? | 嗯 红酒不错 产自多恩? |
[26:04] | You know your wines,My Lord. | 看来您是懂酒的人 大人 |
[26:05] | That I do. | 那可不 |
[26:07] | A fine dinner, My Lord. | 豪华的宴席 大人 |
[26:10] | Call me Tyrion, please. | 叫我提利昂就好了 |
[26:12] | I’m sure you’re getting used to fine dinners, | 如今你也是位大人了 |
[26:14] | now that you’re a lord. | 想必你已习惯这等大餐 |
[26:15] | Maybe I’ll hire this cook of yours. | 也许我会雇佣您手下这位厨师 |
[26:17] | Wars have been started for less. | 算了吧 比这还微不足道的小事都可能引发战争 |
[26:21] | I heard there was some trouble in Littlefinger’s brothel the other night. | 我听说某天夜里 小指头的妓院遇到了不小的麻烦 |
[26:24] | Mm, nasty business. | 嗯 令人厌恶的事情 |
[26:27] | – Had to be done. – Yes, of course. | – 但必须完成 – 对 当然 |
[26:29] | The City Watch must keep the peace, | 都城守备队必须维持治安 |
[26:31] | only I hadn’t realized peace depended on killing babies. | 只不过我没意识到维持治安还需要屠杀婴儿 |
[26:35] | – Orders are orders. – Quite right. | – 君命难违 – 非常正确 |
[26:38] | Especially the queen’s orders. | 尤其是太后之命 |
[26:40] | I never said they were the queen’s orders. | 我从未说过是太后下的命令 |
[26:42] | No, but who else would want to murder King Robert’s bastards? | 嗯 不过还有谁想要杀光劳勃国王的私生子呢? |
[26:47] | She’s always been a jealous woman. | 她一直是个嫉妒的人 |
[26:48] | You know your sister better than I do. | 你比我更了解你姐姐 |
[26:50] | You’ve heard the awful rumors about my brother and sister? | 你听过那些关于我老哥和老姐的流言蜚语么? |
[26:53] | I don’t listen to filth. | 我不信那些污言秽语 |
[26:54] | That’s good of you,but you have heard them. | 那很好 不过你听过 |
[26:57] | I suppose people who do believe that filth consider Robert’s bastards | 我认为还是有人会信这套 |
[27:00] | to be better claimants to the throne than Cersei’s children. | 认为劳勃的私生子比瑟曦的孩子更有资格继承铁王座 |
[27:03] | Joffrey is my king.The rest doesn’t interest me. | 乔佛里是我的国王 其余的我都没兴趣 |
[27:05] | I appreciate your loyalty. | 我感激你的忠诚 |
[27:09] | Tell me, when your men slaughtered Ned Stark’s men | 告诉我 当你的手下在王座厅 |
[27:13] | in the throne room,did you give the order? | 屠杀奈德・史塔克的人的时候 可是你下的命令? |
[27:17] | I did. | 是我下的 |
[27:19] | And I would again. | 即使再来一次也一样 |
[27:21] | The man was a traitor. | 那家伙是叛徒 |
[27:22] | He tried to buy my loyalty. | 他想收买我的忠诚 |
[27:24] | The fool. | 那傻瓜 |
[27:27] | He had no idea you were already bought. | 他压根不知道你已经被收买了 |
[27:29] | Are you drunk? | 你喝多了? |
[27:33] | I’m not questioning Your Honor, Lord Janos. | 我可不是在质疑你的荣誉 杰诺斯大人 |
[27:37] | I’m denying its existence. | 我认为你根本没有荣誉可言 |
[27:39] | If you think I’ll stand here and take this from you, dwarf– | 那你认为我能在这里接受你的侮辱吗 侏儒―― |
[27:42] | Dwarf? Mm, you should have stopped at Imp. | 侏儒?你说小恶魔就已经很过分了 不要得寸进尺 |
[27:45] | And, yes, you will stand here and take it from me, | 而且是的 你要在这接受侮辱 |
[27:48] | unless you’d like to take it from my friend here. | 除非你想被我的朋友们“侮辱” |
[27:50] | 波隆 | |
[27:51] | I intend to serve as Hand of the King | 在我父亲从战场回来以前 |
[27:53] | until my father returns from the war. | 我都将代行国王之手 |
[27:55] | And seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King, | 而鉴于你背叛了上一任首相 |
[27:57] | well, I just wouldn’t feel safe with you lurking about. | 嘛,我是在对你在身旁不安心呐 |
[28:00] | What are you t– | 你算老几―― |
[28:02] | my friends at court will not allow this! | 咱上头的朋友可不会允许你这样对我的! |
[28:03] | – The queen herself has granted— The queen regent. | – 太后她… -是“摄政”太后 |
[28:05] | And you’re a fool to believe she is your friend. | 而且你也够傻 竟然以为她是你朋友 |
[28:08] | We shall hear what Joffrey has to say about this. | 那我们就听听乔佛里陛下是怎么说的吧 |
[28:11] | -No, we shan’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[28:19] | There’s a ship leaving for Eastwatch-by-the-Sea tonight. | 今晚就有条船启程去东海望 |
[28:23] | From there I’m afraid it’s rather a long walk to Castle Black. | 从这到黑城堡 恐怕可是趟漫漫旅途呐 |
[28:26] | I hope you enjoy the Wall. | 我希望你会喜欢上长城的 |
[28:28] | I found it surprisingly beautiful… | 我发现它有种很特别的美感 |
[28:31] | In a brutal, horribly uncomfortable sort of way. | 一种残忍 可怕 令人不安的美 |
[28:35] | The lads will escort you. | 小伙子们会将陪伴你 |
[28:37] | The streets aren’t safe at night, My Lord. | 晚上的街道可不安宁 我的大人 |
[28:39] | These men are under my command! | 这些人听我指挥 |
[28:41] | I command you to arrest this cutthroat. | 我命令你们逮捕这杀人犯 |
[28:43] | His name is Bronn | 他叫波隆 |
[28:45] | and he is the new commander of the City Watch. | 是新任都城守备队队长 |
[28:48] | Boys. | 伙计们 |
[28:51] | I have friends at court, | 咱可是上面有人 |
[28:54] | powerful friends! | 身居高位的朋友 |
[28:56] | The king himself made me a lord! | 国王亲自授予我爵位 |
[29:04] | To the new Commander. | 敬新任队长 |
[29:12] | If I told you to murder an infant girl, say, | 假设我要你去杀一个婴儿 刚出世的婴儿… |
[29:16] | still at her mother’s breast, | 还在她娘的怀里喝奶 |
[29:20] | would you do it without question? | 你会什么都不问就照办吗? |
[29:24] | Without question? No. | 什么都不问?当然会问 |
[29:27] | I’d ask, “how much?” | 我会先问价格 |
[29:45] | “热派” | |
[29:45] | “绿手”罗米 | |
[29:46] | If they come back, I say we yield. | 如果他们回来 我们还是放弃吧 |
[29:49] | Gendry’s the one they want. | 詹德利才是他们要找的 |
[29:50] | Don’t want to get caught in the middle of a battle. | 我可不想遇上战斗 |
[29:52] | I ain’t afraid of no battles. | 我可不怕任何战斗 |
[29:54] | If you got within a mile of a battle, you’d fill your pants. | 恐怕还没开打 你就要吓得尿裤子了 |
[29:56] | I’ve seen lots of battles. | 我看过许多战斗 |
[29:58] | – I saw– – Liar. | -我看过… -骗人 |
[30:00] | I saw a man kill another man | 我看见一个人直接对别人捅刀子的 |
[30:02] | just outside a tavern in Flea Bottom. | 在跳蚤窝里的一间酒馆外 |
[30:04] | Stabbed him right in the neck. | 直接捅在右脖子上 |
[30:07] | Two men fighting isn’t a battle. | 两个人打架可不是战斗 |
[30:10] | -They had armor on. – So? | -他们可穿了盔甲啊 -那又如何? |
[30:12] | So, if they’ve got armor on, it’s a battle. | 他们穿了盔甲 那他们就是在战斗 |
[30:15] | No, it isn’t. | 不 那不是 |
[30:17] | What does a dyer’s apprentice know about battles anyway? | 一个染坊小子又懂得啥叫战斗? |
[30:19] | Gendry’s an armorer’s apprentice. | 詹德利是个铁匠学徒哦 |
[30:22] | Hot pie, tell Gendry what makes a fight into a battle. | 热派 告诉詹德利怎么才是战斗 |
[30:26] | It’s, um, when they’ve got armor on. | 当他们穿起盔甲就是了 |
[30:29] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[30:32] | A knight. | 是个骑士 |
[30:33] | How’d you know he was a knight? | 你怎么知道他是个骑士? |
[30:37] | Well, it was ’cause he got armor on. | 呃 他们穿了盔甲啊 |
[30:41] | You don’t have to be a knight to have armor. | 谁说穿盔甲的一定是个骑士 |
[30:43] | Any idiot can buy armor. | 任何傻瓜都能买盔甲 |
[30:44] | How do you know? | 你又怎么知道? |
[30:46] | ‘Cause I sold armor. | 因为我就卖盔甲啊 |
[31:01] | What do the Gold Cloaks want with you? | 金袍子为什么要找你? |
[31:03] | – No idea. – You’re a liar. | -我咋知道 -骗人 |
[31:06] | You know, you shouldn’t insult people that are bigger than you. | 你可不该冒犯比你强壮的人 |
[31:08] | Then I wouldn’t get to insult anyone. | 那我可就没人可冒犯咯 |
[31:11] | I don’t care what any of them want. | 鬼知道他们抓我干嘛 我才不在意呢 |
[31:13] | No good’s ever come of their questions. | 但是那些问我问题的人都没好下场 |
[31:15] | No good’s ever come? | 没好下场? |
[31:17] | Who asked questions before? | 都有谁问过你问题呢? |
[31:19] | How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass? | 你这小人精还真是麻烦呢 |
[31:22] | Who asked questions? | 说嘛 都有谁问过你? |
[31:27] | The Hand of the King. | 国王之手 |
[31:28] | Hands of the King. | ……国王之手们 |
[31:30] | Lord Arryn came first a few weeks before he died, | 艾林大人第一个 结果几星期后他就死啦 |
[31:33] | and then Lord Stark came a few weeks before he died. | 接着是史塔克大人 几星期后他也挂了 |
[31:38] | Lord Stark? | 史塔克大人? |
[31:40] | See? Asking me questions is bad luck. | 看见没?问我问题的都没好下场 |
[31:45] | You’ll probably be dead soon. | 你估计也快了 |
[31:48] | – What did they ask about? – My mom. | -他们都问了你些啥? -关于我妈 |
[31:52] | – Who’s your mom? – Just my mom– | -你妈是谁? -就是我妈啊 |
[31:54] | worked in a tavern, died when I was little. | 在旅店工作 我年幼的时候就死了 |
[31:56] | And who was your father? | 那你爹呢? |
[31:58] | Could’ve been one of those gold-hatted bastards, for all I know. | 不清楚 让我说搞不好就是某个浑淡金袍子呢 |
[32:01] | What about you anyway? | 那你那又是咋回事? |
[32:03] | You thought they were after you. | 你一直以为他们是来抓你的吧 |
[32:06] | Why? | 咋了? |
[32:08] | Did you kill someone or is it just because you’re a girl? | 是因为你杀了人? 还是因为你是个女生? |
[32:12] | – I’m not a girl. – Yes, you are. | -我不是女生! -你本来就是 |
[32:14] | Do you think I’m as stupid as the rest of them? | 你以为我跟他们一样笨吗? |
[32:16] | Stupider. | 不 你比他们更笨 |
[32:17] | The Night’s Watch doesn’t take girls, everyone knows that. | 不 你比他们更笨 守夜人不收女生 这事谁都知道 |
[32:18] | Yeah, that’s true, but you’re still a girl. | 这倒是 不过你还是个女生 |
[32:20] | I am not! | 我才不是! |
[32:22] | Yeah? Well, pull your cock out and take a piss, then. | 哈?那你把鸡鸡掏出来撒尿啊 快点 |
[32:25] | I don’t need to take a piss. | 我又不用撒尿 |
[32:33] | Lommy and hot pie can’t know. | 那……不许告诉罗米和热派 |
[32:35] | No one can know. | 他们不会知道的 |
[32:37] | Well, they won’t,not from me. | 他们不会从我这里知道 |
[32:43] | My name’s not Arry. | 我名字不是阿利 |
[32:46] | It’s Arya…of House Stark. | 我是史塔克家族的艾莉亚 |
[32:51] | Yoren is taking me hometo Winterfell. | 尤伦这是带我回临冬城 |
[32:54] | He was your father–the Hand, the traitor. | 他是你爹 那个首相 那个叛徒 |
[32:57] | He was never a traitor. | 他才不是叛徒 |
[32:59] | Joffrey is a liar. | 乔佛里是个骗子 |
[33:02] | So you’re a highborn, then.You’re a lady. | -所以你出身高贵 那你就是位淑女啦 -不 |
[33:04] | No. I mean, yes. | 我的意思是 |
[33:06] | My mother was a ladyand my sister– | 我娘才是女士 还有我姐 |
[33:07] | Yeah, but you werea lord’s daughter | 你是大贵族的女儿啊 |
[33:09] | and you livedin a castle and you– | 住在城堡里面 |
[33:11] | look, all that about cocks,I should never have said– | 天哪 那些关于鸡鸡的……我不该说那些话的 |
[33:14] | and I’ve been pissingin front of you and everything. | 还有我在你面前撒尿 等等事情 好�� |
[33:16] | I– I should becalling you “My Lady.” | 我该叫你我的小姐 |
[33:19] | – Do not call me “My Lady.”- As My Lady commands. | 别叫我小姐就照小姐吩咐 |
[33:22] | Well, that was unladylike. | 你这算哪门子的老爷千金啊 |
[33:24] | Oh! | 奥! |
[33:53] | What’s she carrying? | 运了些啥货? |
[33:56] | Myrish oranges, | 梨子和橘子 |
[33:58] | wine from the Arbor… | 青亭岛的葡萄酒 |
[34:01] | And the heir to Pykeand the Iron Islands. | 还有派克城铁群岛的继承人 |
[34:07] | The only living sonof Balon Greyjoy. | 巴隆・葛雷乔伊唯一活着的儿子 |
[34:13] | Me. | 我 |
[34:16] | I don’t like wine. | 不喜欢酒 |
[34:19] | Woman’s drink. | 婆娘的饮料 |
[34:23] | I need to get to Pyke. | 我要去派克 |
[34:35] | I’ll find you a horse. | 我会给你找匹马 |
[34:48] | I’m heading that way.I can take you there. | 我去那方向我能带你去 |
[34:51] | I bet you can. | 就说你成 |
[34:54] | Have you beenat sea long? | 你出海很久? |
[34:55] | Or were there just no womenwhere you came from? | 还是你来的地方就没有妹子? |
[34:58] | – None like you.- You don’t know what I’m like. | 没你这般 |
[35:00] | Maybe you don’t knowwhat you’re like. | 你可不知道我的口味呐没准你自己也不知道哟 |
[35:03] | Maybe you needsomeone to teach you. | 你需要有人好好调教一下 |
[35:06] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我么? |
[35:08] | You think I offer free ridesto every man in jewelry, | 你以为随便什么有钱人都能搭我的便车么 |
[35:12] | Lord Greyjoy? | 葛雷乔伊大人 |
[35:17] | Have my things sent upto the castle. | 把我的东西送到城堡去 |
[35:36] | You should give methe reins. | 你该让我来骑 |
[35:38] | I’m a better riderthan you. | 我比你技术好多了 |
[35:40] | I’ve been on horsebackfor the past nine years. | 过去九年 我可是人不离鞍呐 |
[35:42] | Nine years? | 九年了 |
[35:44] | Do you still knowyour way around a ship? | 你还懂多少驾船之术? |
[35:46] | Have these handsever touched a rope? | 这双手可还有碰过缆绳? |
[35:48] | Don’t you worryabout my hands. | 不必为我的手担心 |
[35:53] | The sea is in my blood. | 大海早已融入了我的血脉 |
[35:55] | Your blood will be in the seaif I don’t watch where I’m going. | 如果我不看路这血脉可就要回归大海了 |
[35:58] | I have a proposalfor my father, | 我带了个提议带给父王 |
[36:01] | one that willmake him king again, | 一个可以令他再次称王的提议 |
[36:04] | and me after him. | 而我 就是他的继承人 |
[36:08] | You may get to stayin a castle tonight if you’re lucky. | 够幸运的话 你今晚没准能留在城堡里 |
[36:11] | Is that an offerfrom my future king? | 这是我未来的国王的邀请么? |
[36:13] | An order fromyour future king. | 是命令 以你未来国王的名义 |
[36:18] | You can tell your grandchildrenabout this night. | 你以后可以给你的子孙们 讲述今晚的故事了 |
[36:21] | Woman: I don’t imagine it will bea story fit for children. | 我可不觉得这会是个适合小孩子的故事 |
[36:37] | Father. | 爹 |
[36:39] | Nine years, is it? | 九年了 是吧? |
[36:42] | They tooka frightened boy. | 他们带走的是个惊恐万分的孩子 |
[36:44] | What havethey given back? | 看看现在他们还回了啥 |
[36:49] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[36:51] | – Your blood and your heir.- We shall see. | -您的亲生骨肉 您的继承人 -这我可不敢确定 |
[36:55] | Stark had youlonger than I did. | 史塔克养你的时间可比我长 |
[36:58] | Lord Stark is gone. | 史塔克大人已死 |
[37:01] | 巴隆・葛雷乔伊 铁群岛大王 | |
[37:02] | And how do you feelabout that? | 那你对此事怎么看? |
[37:08] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[37:11] | I’ve brought youa proposal from Robb Stark. | 我为你带来了罗柏・史塔克的提议 |
[37:13] | Who gave youthose clothes? | 谁教你穿成这样? |
[37:16] | Was it Ned Stark’s pleasureto make you his daughter? | 奈德・史塔克喜欢你穿成这样 好当他的乖女儿? |
[37:19] | If my clothes offend you,I will change them. | 如果你不喜欢我的衣服 我换就是 |
[37:22] | You will. | 非换不可 |
[37:25] | That bauble’round your neck– | 你脖子上带的东西 |
[37:28] | did you pay the iron pricefor it or the gold? | 是用金子还是用铁钱换来的? |
[37:32] | I asked a question. | 我问你呢 |
[37:33] | Did you pull it from the neckof a corpse you made | 你是从敌人的尸体上扯下来的 |
[37:36] | or did you buy itto match your fine clothes? | 还是花钱买来配你这身美丽的衣服的? |
[37:43] | Iron or gold? | 铁钱 还是 金子? |
[37:48] | Gold. | 是金子 |
[37:54] | I’ll not have my sondressed as a whore. | 我绝对不准我儿子打扮的跟个婊子似的 |
[37:57] | ( Necklace clinks ) | 果然不出我所料 |
[38:00] | My fears have come true– | 史塔克家把你变成跟他们一个样 |
[38:02] | the Starkshave made you theirs. | 我仍是海盐与钢铁的血脉 |
[38:05] | – My blood is salt and iron.- Yet the Stark boy sends you to me | 是吗 史塔克家那小鬼可把你当成训练有素的信鸦 |
[38:08] | like a trained ravenclutching his message. | 乖乖替他送信 |
[38:11] | The offer he makesis one I proposed. | 他开的条件是我提议的 |
[38:13] | – He heeds your counsel?- I’ve lived with him, | 他需要你的忠告? |
[38:16] | hunted with him,fought at his side. | 我和他一起生活 一起打猎 并肩作战 |
[38:18] | He thinks of meas a brother. | 他把我当作哥哥一样 |
[38:19] | No, not here,not in my hearing. | 住口!不准你在这里 |
[38:22] | You will notname him brother, | 在我面前说你是他的“兄弟” |
[38:24] | this son of the man who putyour true brothers to the sword. | 你真正的哥哥就是被这个人的父亲所杀 |
[38:28] | Or have you forgottenyour own blood? | 难道你忘了你的亲生兄弟了吗? |
[38:31] | I forget nothing. | 我什么都没忘 |
[38:33] | I remember my brothers. | 我记得我的亲生哥哥 |
[38:36] | And I rememberwhen my father was a king. | 我同时还记得 我的父亲原本是个国王 |
[38:55] | I see. | 原来如此 |
[38:57] | I destroy Robb Stark’senemies for him | 罗柏・史塔克想要再给我铁群岛的王冠 |
[39:00] | and he will make meking of the Iron Islands once again. | 只要我帮他除掉敌人 |
[39:03] | – I will lead the attack myself.- Oh, you will? | 我将亲自领军是吗 |
[39:07] | I’m your son,your only living heir. | 我是你的儿子 你唯一的继承人 |
[39:10] | Who else? | 还能是谁? |
[39:14] | I told you to wait outside. | 我吩咐过你在外面等着 |
[39:18] | How did you getpast the guards? | 你怎么避开守卫的? |
[39:20] | Anything with a cockis easy to fool. | 带把儿的都好骗 |
[39:22] | My dear. | 亲爱的 |
[39:23] | 亚拉・葛雷乔伊 | |
[39:28] | Yara? | 亚拉? |
[39:30] | So good to see you,brother. | 很高兴见到你 弟弟 |
[39:33] | This is a homecoming I’ll tell my grandchildren about. | 这才是我以后要讲给子孙的故事 |
[39:39] | She can’t lead an attack! | 她不能领军! |
[39:40] | – Balon: And why not? – You’re a woman! | – 为什么不能呢? – 你只是个女人! |
[39:44] | – You’re the one in skirts. – This isn’t Winterfell, boy. | – 而你打扮得花里胡哨的 – 这里可不是临冬城 孩子 |
[39:47] | Your sister took over command of your eldest brother’s ship | 你哥哥被你那养父杀死之后 |
[39:50] | after your new father killed him. | 你姐姐就接掌了他的船 |
[39:52] | What’s dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[39:56] | The only nights she’s spent off these islands | 夜晚 她不是在岛上 |
[39:58] | have been spent on the sea. | 就是在海上度过 |
[40:01] | She’s commanded men. | 她调兵遣将 |
[40:03] | She’s killed men. | 上阵杀敌都不逊男儿 |
[40:05] | She knows who she is. | 她清楚自己是谁 |
[40:10] | No man gives me a crown. | 我不需任何人施舍我王冠 |
[40:13] | I pay the iron price. | 我付出铁钱 |
[40:16] | I will take my crown, | 亲自夺取 |
[40:18] | for that is who I am. | 这才是我的铁种本性 |
[40:21] | That is who we have always been. | 这才是我们的古道传统 |
[40:28] | You won’t stand a chance against the Lannisters on your own. | 你是无法独自面对兰尼斯特大军的 |
[40:30] | Who said anything about the Lannisters? | 谁说这跟兰尼斯特有关了? |
[40:41] | You’ll have your gold | 当我们夺下君临的国库 |
[40:42] | when we take the treasury at King’s Landing. | 你就可以取走你的酬劳 |
[40:44] | All these kings fighting for the throne, | 在所有争夺铁王座的国王中 |
[40:46] | and this Stannis has the smallest army. | 史坦尼斯的军队最微不足道 |
[40:49] | Why would I bet on the man with the worst chance? | 我为什么要下这么没把握的赌注呢? |
[40:51] | Because you’re a smart gambler. | 因为你是个精明的赌徒 |
[40:54] | Stannis has proved himself in war twice. | 史坦尼斯曾两次在战争中证明自己 |
[40:57] | His baby brother has never set foot on a battlefield. | 而他的小弟弟甚至都没上过战场 |
[41:00] | Neither has the false King Joffrey. | 当然 僭王乔佛里也没有 |
[41:02] | And yet they both have larger armies. | 那又如何 他们都拥有庞大的军队 |
[41:04] | Stannis has just begun the fight. | 史坦尼斯才刚开始集结军队 |
[41:06] | His Bannermen will rally to his cause. | 他的封臣已经准备好响应号召 |
[41:10] | There’s no man in the Seven Kingdoms | 七国上下 |
[41:13] | more honorable than Stannis Baratheon | 没人比史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩更具荣誉感 |
[41:14] | or more worthy of loyalty. | 也没人比他更值得效忠 |
[41:16] | What is the world coming to | 这世界究竟怎么了 |
[41:17] | when smugglers must vouch for the honor of kings? | 竟然需要走私贩来担保国王的诚信? |
[41:20] | – Mind your words, pirate. – Matthos. | – 注意你的言辞 海盗 – 马索斯 |
[41:20] | 萨拉多・桑恩 里斯海盗 | |
[41:22] | You think I’m insulted? | 你觉得我被羞辱了? |
[41:24] | I am a pirate.I’m an excellent pirate. | 我就是个海盗 而且我还是个优秀的海盗 |
[41:27] | I don’t sail for promises. | 我不会为了空口许诺航行的 |
[41:30] | Of course you do. | 你会的 |
[41:31] | Every time you leave harbor,you’re leaving on a promise– | 每次你离开港口 你都是为了一个承诺 |
[41:34] | a promise that somewhere on the sea, | 在海里的某处 |
[41:35] | somebody’s got some gold and you can take it from him. | 有人正抱着金子等你去抢 |
[41:38] | – That’s a promise that always comes true. – As is mine. | – 这可是个从不食言的承诺 – 我的承诺也是如此 |
[41:40] | You’re not a young man,Salladhor. | 萨拉多 你阅历丰富 |
[41:43] | And correct me if I’m wrong– | 如果我说错了 还请你指出 |
[41:45] | most pirates don’t grow old. | 大多数的海盗很稚嫩 |
[41:46] | Only the clever ones. | 除了个别聪明伶俐的 |
[41:48] | You want to spend your last few years on the sea | 你想把你海盗生涯的最后几年 |
[41:51] | stealing from Pentoshi cheesemongers | 耗在抢潘托斯乳酪商 |
[41:53] | and Meereenese silk merchants? | 和弥林丝绸贩子这些事上? |
[41:55] | Then go.They’re out there waiting for you. | 那就走吧 他们在海上等着你 |
[41:57] | That’s easy. | 那都是便宜的营生 |
[41:59] | What I’m offering you is hard. | 而我向你提议的可不简单 |
[42:03] | Come with me and plunder the greatest city in Westeros. | 跟我来 去劫掠维斯特洛最大的城市 |
[42:07] | You’ll be the richest man in Lys and the most famous. | 你会成为全里斯最出名、最富有的人 |
[42:10] | They’ll be singing songs about you as long as men have voices to sing. | 你的光辉事迹会被人们世代传颂 |
[42:15] | “Salladhor Saan” is a good name for songs. | “萨拉多・桑恩”真是太适合入韵了 |
[42:17] | – It is. – One thing– I want the queen. | – 没错儿 – 有个条件 我想要太后 |
[42:21] | – The queen? – Cersei– I want her. | – 太后? – 瑟曦 我想要她 |
[42:24] | I’ll sail with your fleet,all 30 of my ships. | 我所有的30艘船会跟着你的舰队出发 |
[42:26] | And if we don’t drown at the bottom of Blackwater Bay, | 如果它们没有沉进黑水湾的话 |
[42:29] | I will fuck this blonde queen and I’ll fuck her well. | 我可要好好地操那个金发太后 狠狠地操 |
[42:32] | This war isn’t about you. | 这场战争不是为了你 |
[42:34] | We’re not attacking King’s Landing so that you can rape the queen. | 我们打君临城不是为了让你强奸王后的 |
[42:37] | I’m not going to rape her.I’m going to fuck her. | 谁说要去强奸她了 我要去睡她 |
[42:40] | As if she would just let you. | 就好像她会愿意似的 |
[42:42] | You don’t know how persuasive I am. | 在这种事情上我可是自有一套哟 |
[42:44] | I’ve never tried to fuck you. | 你要不要来试试呢 |
[42:48] | Stannis is the rightful king and the Lord of Light, | 史坦尼斯是唯一合法的国王 |
[42:52] | the one true God | 而光之王是唯一的真神 |
[42:53] | I’ve been all over the world, my boy, | 小子 我曾经行遍许多世界 |
[42:55] | and everywhere I go,people tell me about the true Gods. | 任何我到过的地方 人们都告诉我真神的故事 |
[42:57] | They all think they found the right one. | 他们都以为自己找到了对的那个 |
[42:59] | The one true God is what’s between a woman’s legs, | 但世上唯一的真神是女人两腿间的那个玩意儿 |
[43:03] | and better yet,a queen’s legs. | 而太后两腿间的那个更真一些 |
[43:07] | I never thought you’d have a true believer for a son. | 我从没想过你还有个这么虔诚的儿子 |
[43:09] | Eh, he’s young yet. | 呃 他还年轻 |
[43:12] | I promise you the gold.I promise you the glory. | 我保证你会拿到金子 赢得荣耀 |
[43:15] | I cannot promise you the queen. | 但我不能承诺给你太后 |
[43:20] | You believe your king can win? | 你对你的国王就这么有把握? |
[43:22] | He is the one true king. | 他是唯一真正的国王 |
[43:24] | You Westerosi are funny people. | 你们维斯特洛人真有意思 |
[43:26] | A man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him. | 那家伙砍掉了你的手指 然后你就爱上了他 |
[43:31] | I’ll sail with you,Davos Seaworth. | 戴佛斯・席渥斯 我会和你一起出航 |
[43:34] | You’re the most honest smuggler I ever met. | 你是我见过最正直的走私贩 |
[43:37] | Make me rich. | 让我发财吧 |
[43:39] | Get me to the gates of King’s Landing and I will. | 带我到君临城门 我会的 |
[43:55] | When will the king have us sail? | 国王什么时候起航? |
[43:56] | As soon as his God wills it. | 待神谕降临之时 |
[43:59] | He’s my God, too,and yours, | 那也是你我的神 |
[44:01] | but you are too blind to see. | 但你太盲目 不能认清这一点 |
[44:06] | – Let me teach you how to read. – Oh, you and your mother. | – 我来教你念书吧 – 噢 你和你妈一个德行 |
[44:08] | It won’t take long.You already know the letters. | 不会花很长时间的 你已经认识字母了 |
[44:10] | The holy books are much more persuasive than I can be. | 圣书比我有说服力多了 |
[44:12] | I wish I had a God, truly. | 我真心希望自己也能有个神来崇拜 |
[44:14] | I’m not mocking you, but I’ve seen men pray to every God there is– | 不是嘲笑你 但我见过人们对着每一个他们知道的神祈祷 |
[44:17] | pray for wind, pray for rain,pray for home. | 祈祷风调雨顺 祈祷平安归家 |
[44:19] | – None of it works. – But you always came home. | – 但从来没有管用过 – 但可你总能平安归家啊 |
[44:22] | – I wasn’t praying. – No, but I was. | – 我从不祈祷 – 但我会 |
[44:27] | Every night that you were at sea, | 你出海的那些夜晚 |
[44:29] | I lit a candle and I prayed for you. | 我总会点起蜡烛为你祈祷 |
[44:33] | You want me to have a God? | 你想我信神 |
[44:35] | Fine. King Stannis is my God. | 那好吧 史坦尼斯国王就是我的神 |
[44:38] | He raised me up and blessed me with his trust. | 他提拔我 他的信任护佑着我 |
[44:41] | He gave you a future I could never have imagined. | 他许给你的未来 远远超过我的想象 |
[44:43] | You know how to read. You’ll be a knight someday. | 你会念字 将来还可能成为一个骑士 |
[44:45] | You think a fire God commanded all that? | 难道这些都是你的火神下的令吗? |
[44:48] | It was Stannis,only Stannis. | 是史坦尼斯 全都是史坦尼斯 |
[44:52] | Stannis is my king,but he’s only a man. | 史坦尼斯是我的国王 但他只是一个凡人 |
[44:55] | Don’t tell him that. | 可别跟他这么说 |
[45:00] | Lord Janos Slynt was commander of the City Watch. | 杰诺斯・史林特大人是都城守卫队的队长 |
[45:02] | You had no right to exile him. | 你没有权力驱逐他 |
[45:03] | I have every right.I am the King’s Hand. | 我怎么没有权力 我是御前首相 |
[45:05] | You’re serving as the King’s Hand till father gets here. | 你只不过是暂代父亲行首相一职 |
[45:08] | I am Queen Regent. | 而我是摄政太后 |
[45:09] | Listen to me,Queen Regent. | 听我说 摄政太后 |
[45:11] | You’re losing the people. | 你正失去民心 |
[45:13] | – Do you hear me? – The people. | – 你听到我说话了吗? – 民心 |
[45:15] | You think I care? | 你觉得我会在意那个? |
[45:17] | You might find it difficult | 等到成千上万的民众都想你死的时候 |
[45:19] | to rule over millions who want you dead. | 统治起来就没那么容易了 |
[45:22] | Half the city will starve when winter comes. | 凛冬来时 半个城市闹着饥荒 |
[45:24] | The other half will plot to overthrow you. | 另外半个则会谋划推翻你的统治 |
[45:25] | And your gold-plated thugs just gave them | 而金袍子刚刚给了他们最响亮的抗争口号 |
[45:28] | their rallying cry– | 最响亮的抗争口号 |
[45:30] | “The Queen slaughters babies.” | 太后滥杀婴孩 |
[45:35] | You don’t even have the decency to deny it. | 你甚至连表面上否认一下的功夫都不做 |
[45:48] | It wasn’t you who gave the order, was it? | 不是你下的命令 对吗? |
[45:51] | Joffrey didn’t even tell you. | 乔佛里甚至没告诉你 |
[45:56] | Did he tell you? | 他告诉你了? |
[45:58] | I imagine that would be even worse. | 那样就更糟糕了 |
[45:59] | He did what needed to be done. | 他做了需要去做的事 |
[46:02] | You want to be Hand of the King?You want to rule? | 你想做御前首相?你想统治国家? |
[46:05] | 这就是统治的意义――躺在一张满是懦夫的床上 | |
[46:08] | ripping them out by the root, one by one, | 在他们齐心合力勒死你之前 |
[46:11] | before they strangle you in your sleep. | 撕碎他们 |
[46:12] | I’m no king, but I think there’s more to ruling than that. | 我不是国王 但我认为统治可比这复杂多了 |
[46:15] | I don’t care what you think! | 我才不管你是怎么想的 |
[46:17] | You’ve never taken it seriously. | 你从来就没认真过 |
[46:18] | You haven’t,Jaime hasn’t. | 你没有 詹姆也没有 |
[46:24] | It’s all fallen on me. | 结果全靠我了 |
[46:30] | As has Jaime repeatedly,according to Stannis Baratheon. | 正如詹姆一再重复的 像史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩所说 |
[46:39] | You’re funny. | 你很可笑 |
[46:44] | You’ve always been funny… | 你从来都很可笑 |
[46:47] | But none of your jokes will ever match | 没有笑话比得上你头一个笑话 对么? |
[46:49] | the first one, will they? | 对么? |
[46:53] | You remember? | 你记得么? |
[46:55] | Back when you ripped my mother open | 你为了降生而扯开我母亲的肚子 |
[46:57] | on your way out of her and she bled to death? | 她因为失血过多而死 |
[47:01] | She was my mother, too. | 她也是我母亲 |
[47:04] | Mother gone… | 母亲死了 |
[47:08] | For the sake of you. | 都是因为你 |
[47:13] | There’s no bigger joke in the world than that. | 世间再没比这更可笑的事情了 |
[47:37] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | – 陛下 – 陛下 |
[47:40] | How did you fare with your pirate? | 你和那海盗谈妥了吗? |
[47:43] | Salladhor Saan will join our fleet– 30 ships. | 萨拉多・桑恩将加入我们舰队 |
[47:46] | His men know how to fight. | 30艘船 外加一批精兵强将 |
[47:48] | In my experience, pirates prefer fighting unarmed men. | 依我来看 海盗只应付得了散兵游勇 |
[47:52] | It does seem the wiser choice. | 眼下别无选择 |
[47:53] | There won’t be a choice this time. | 这次不再是选择了 |
[47:57] | Do you trust him? | 你信得过他? |
[47:59] | Salladhor Saan is an old friend. | 萨拉多・桑恩是我的老朋友 |
[48:00] | I’ve known him 30 years. | 我俩认识有30个年头了 |
[48:02] | I’ve never trusted him, | 我从没信任过他 |
[48:05] | but once he gets the smell of gold, he never stops. | 但是只要给他钱 他从不会反悔 |
[48:09] | Well, if he does his job, he’ll have his share. | 若他尽职 他的酬劳就是应得的 |
[48:15] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[48:23] | At once, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[48:31] | The Lord of Light shines through you, young warrior. | 光之王护佑着你 年轻的战士 |
[48:40] | Come. | 跟上 |
[48:49] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了些什么? |
[48:50] | I told him death by fire is the purest death. | 我告诉他浴火是最圣洁的死亡 |
[48:54] | – Why? – Because it is true. | – 为什么? – 因为事实就是如此 |
[48:58] | You’re troubled, my king. | 陛下 你很焦虑 |
[49:00] | Yeah. | 有点 |
[49:02] | These armies are toys for the Lord of Light. | 对光之王而言 这些军队不过些玩具 |
[49:05] | Tell your lord to burn them, then. | 那就让你的神烧了去 |
[49:08] | I tell him nothing. | 我不能让他做什么 |
[49:09] | I pray for his commands and I obey. | 我祈求他的指引并执行 |
[49:14] | My little brother has 100,000 men according to the scouts, | 据斥候说 我弟弟有十万大军 |
[49:18] | men whose allegiance rightly belongs to me. | 他们本该效忠于我 |
[49:21] | You must have faith. | 你必须坚定信念 |
[49:23] | Faith? | 信念? |
[49:25] | In a real war, the side with the greater number wins | 在实战中 十次里有九次都是 |
[49:29] | nine times out of 10. | 人数占优的一方获胜 |
[49:31] | Then we must be the 10th. | 那我们就是那第十次 |
[49:33] | I cannot defeat my brother in the field. | 在战场上 我打不赢我弟弟 |
[49:37] | And I can’t take King’s Landing without the men he’s stolen. | 而少了那些叛逃到他那里军力 我根本拿不下君临 |
[49:42] | I have seen the path to victory in the flames. | 我在火焰中看见了通向胜利之路 |
[49:47] | But first, you must give yourself to the Lord of Light. | 但首先 你要把自己献给光之王 |
[49:51] | I’ve said the words,damn you. | 见鬼 那些我都说了 |
[49:57] | I burnt the idols. | 我已经烧了那些神像 |
[50:03] | You must give all of yourself. | 你必须全心全意 |
[50:11] | I have a wife. | 我可是有妻室的 |
[50:14] | I took a vow. | 我发过誓 |
[50:17] | She’s sickly, weak… | 她病了 很虚弱 |
[50:23] | Shut away in a tower. | 独居在高塔里 |
[50:26] | She disgusts you. | 她厌恶你 |
[50:32] | And she’s given you nothing– | 而且她什么也没给你 |
[50:35] | no sons,only stillborns, | 没有儿子 只有死婴 |
[50:39] | only death. | 只有死亡 |
[50:48] | I will give you a son, my king. | 而我将给你一个儿子 陛下 |
[50:54] | A son? | 一个儿子? |