时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Tomorrow you’ll ride south to the Stormlands. | 明天你就动身南下前往风暴地 |
[00:03] | I need you to negotiate with Renly Baratheon. | 我需要你和蓝礼·拜拉席恩达成协议 |
[00:05] | If Renly sides with us, we’ll outnumber them two to one. | 如果蓝礼和我们站在一边 我们将以二敌一 |
[00:08] | I am glad your new friend was able to accompany you to the capital. | 我很高兴你的新朋友 能陪你一起来王都 |
[00:12] | But I am very good at keeping secrets from my good friends. | 我可是非常擅长为好朋友保守秘密的 |
[00:16] | Your discretion is legendary. | 你的口风很紧 这点我早有耳闻 |
[00:18] | You in command here? I have a royal warrant | 这里你管事?我受皇家所命 |
[00:20] | for one of these gutter rats you’re transporting. | 捉拿由你带队的某只阴沟鼠 |
[00:25] | We’re looking for a boy named Gendry. | 我们在找一个名叫詹德利的男孩 |
[00:26] | We’ll be back with more men. | 我们会带更多人回来 |
[00:29] | This is Gilly. She’s one of Craster’s daughters. | 这是吉莉 她是卡斯特的一个女儿 |
[00:31] | We have to take her with us when we leave. | 我们走时得带上她一起 |
[00:34] | I’m going to have a baby. If it’s a boy… | 我就要生孩子了 要是是个男孩 |
[00:36] | If it’s a boy, what? | 是个男孩 会怎样? |
[00:38] | Seeing as you betrayed the last Hand of the King, | 鉴于你背叛了上一任首相 |
[00:40] | well, I just wouldn’t feel safe with you lurking about. | 嘛 你在身旁我实在是不安心啊 |
[00:43] | – The queen herself– – The queen regent. | – 太后她—— – 只是“摄政”太后 |
[00:45] | And you’re a fool to believe she is your friend. | 而且你也够傻 竟然以为她是你朋友 |
[00:48] | I hope you enjoy the Wall. | 希望你会喜欢上长城的 |
[00:49] | I have friends at court! | 咱可是上面有人! |
[00:51] | To the new Commander. | 敬新任队长 |
[00:53] | I need to get to Pyke. | 我要去派克城 |
[00:54] | I’m heading that way, Lord Greyjoy. | 我恰好也去那里,格雷乔伊大人 |
[00:56] | I destroy Robb Stark’s enemies for him | 我帮罗柏·史塔克消灭敌人 |
[00:59] | and he will make me king of the Iron Islands once again. | 而他会再次授予我铁群岛之王 |
[01:02] | – I will lead the attack myself. – Oh, you will? | – 我会亲自带兵出击 – 哦 你来? |
[01:05] | I’m your son, who else? Yara? | 我是你儿子,还能有谁呢? 亚拉? |
[01:07] | – So good to see you, brother. – She can’t lead an attack. | – 见到你真好,弟弟 – 她哪里会打仗 |
[01:10] | She’s commanded men. She’s killed men. | 她调兵遣将 上阵杀敌都不逊男儿 |
[01:12] | No man gives me a crown. I will take my crown. | 我不需任何人施舍我王冠 我要亲手夺取我的王冠 |
[02:16] | Ironislands Pyke | 铁群岛 派克城 |
[02:49] | http://zh.asoiaf.wikia.com/ | 最专业的华语冰火资料站:冰与火之歌中文维基 |
[03:20] | “What is Dead May Never Die” | 第三集 “逝者不死” |
[03:26] | Out, all of you. | 滚蛋 你们都滚蛋 |
[03:31] | Bastard’s been meddling where he shouldn’t! | 这杂种摸进了他不该去的地方! |
[03:35] | I want you and your men | 我要你和你的崽子 |
[03:35] | 卡斯特 野人 | |
[03:38] | 杰奥·莫尔蒙 “熊老” 守夜人总司令 | |
[03:39] | gone. | 滚蛋 |
[03:41] | And you will make this right. | 叫他们乖乖照办 |
[03:44] | 琼恩·雪诺 守夜人事务官 | |
[03:47] | Wait outside. | 出去等着 |
[03:48] | – Lord Commander. – Now! | – 总司令大人 – 出去! |
[04:11] | – Lord Commander. – Leave us. | – 总司令大人 – 退下 |
[04:15] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么? |
[04:17] | I followed him. | 我跟踪了他 |
[04:19] | He took the baby into the woods, the newborn. | 他把婴儿抱进树林 都是新生儿 |
[04:22] | What business is that of yours? | 那关你什么事? |
[04:24] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[04:25] | He’s killing them, all the boys. | 他杀了他们 杀了所有的男孩 |
[04:33] | You know. | 你早就知道 |
[04:38] | The wildlings serve crueler Gods than you or I. | 野人侍奉的神祗比起你我的神要残暴得多 |
[04:44] | Those boys are Craster’s offerings. | 那些男婴 是卡斯特的祭品 |
[04:48] | Offerings? | 祭品? |
[04:49] | He’s murdering his own children. He’s a monster. | 他谋杀亲子 简直就是禽兽 |
[04:52] | Aye, many a time that monster has been the difference | 可是 很多时候 对我们的游骑兵来说 |
[04:54] | between life and death for our Rangers. | 那禽兽手中攥着生与死的砝码 |
[04:57] | Your Uncle among them. | 你叔叔肯定深有体会 |
[04:59] | We have other wars to fight out there. | 我们还有别的仗要打 |
[05:02] | Like it or not, we need men like Craster. | 管你看不看得惯 我们都需要卡斯特这种人 |
[05:11] | I… | 我…… |
[05:13] | I saw it. | 我看到那东西了 |
[05:18] | I saw… | 我看见 |
[05:21] | Something take that child. | 有什么东西抱走了那婴儿 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:26] | Whatever it was, | 不管那是啥 |
[05:28] | I daresay you’ll see it again. | 我敢说你还会再见到它 |
[05:33] | Now ready my horse. | 现在为我备马 |
[05:36] | We leave at dawn. | 我们破晓动身 |
[05:43] | Don’t lose it again. | 别再把它弄丢了 |
[05:55] | 山姆威尔·塔利 守夜人事务官 | |
[06:10] | Gilly. | 吉莉 |
[06:14] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[06:17] | I– I wanted to give you something. | 我——我一直想送你点什么 |
[06:24] | It belonged to my mother. | 这是我母亲留给我的 |
[06:28] | – I can’t take it. – Please. | – 我不能收下 – 拜托了 |
[06:31] | I want you to. | 我希望你能拿着 |
[06:36] | My mother used it for sewing. | 我母亲从前用它做针线活 |
[06:38] | She’d let me sit with her in her chamber while she sewed | 缝衣服的时候 她都会叫我到她房间 |
[06:42] | and I’d read to her. | 坐在一旁念书给她听 |
[06:47] | My father put a stop to it when he found out. | 可父亲发现这事后 就明令禁止了 |
[06:51] | It’s the only thing I have of hers. | 她的东西 我就只有这一件了 |
[06:54] | She gave it to me before I left for the Wall. | 在我离家来长城前 她送给了我 |
[06:57] | You– | 你—— |
[06:59] | you shouldn’t give it away. | 你不该把它送给不相关的人 |
[07:01] | I’m not giving it away. | 我不是送什么不相关的人 |
[07:04] | I’m giving it to you. | 我送的是你 |
[07:09] | Keep it safe for me. | 帮我好好保管它 |
[07:12] | Till I come back. | 等我回来 |
[07:32] | “阿多” 马童 | |
[07:32] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[07:33] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[07:35] | Rouse Bran, will you? It’s time for his lessons. | 叫醒布兰 行么?他该上课了 |
[07:36] | 鲁温 临冬城学士 | |
[08:07] | 夏天 布兰的冰原狼 | |
[08:11] | Every night it’s the same. | 每晚都是如此 |
[08:14] | I’m walking | 我在走 |
[08:16] | and running, but… | 在跑,但是 |
[08:20] | I’m not–I’m not me. | 我不是——我不是我 |
[08:23] | I’m running through the Godswood, | 我穿梭于神木林 |
[08:27] | sniffing the dirt, | 闻到尘土的味道 |
[08:29] | tasting blood in my mouth when I’ve made a fresh kill, | 尝到口中鲜血的味道 我在捕猎杀戮 |
[08:32] | howling. | 然后嚎叫 |
[08:37] | Old Nan used to tell me stories | 老奶妈给我讲过故事 |
[08:39] | about magical people who could live | 关于一些有魔力的人 |
[08:41] | inside stags, birds, wolves. | 他们能进入鹿、鸟、狼的体内 |
[08:46] | That’s exactly what they are, Bran– | 准确来讲,布兰,那些只是—— |
[08:48] | – stories. – So she was lying? | – 故事罢了 – 那么她骗人了? |
[08:51] | – They don’t exist? – Well, they may have done. | – 他们不存在? – 怎么说呢 他们或许曾经存在 |
[08:54] | But they’re gone from the world | 但他们早就从这个世界消失了 |
[08:57] | along with much else. | 和其他古怪的事情一样 |
[09:01] | These are dreams, Bran, | 这些只是梦境 布兰 |
[09:03] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[09:04] | No, my dreams are different. | 不 我的梦是特别的 |
[09:07] | Mine are true. | 我梦到的都发生了 |
[09:09] | I dreamt of my father dying. | 我梦见过父亲的死亡 |
[09:12] | And Rickon had the same dream. | 瑞肯也做过同样的梦 |
[09:15] | What about all the dreams you had that didn’t come true? | 你做的梦不还有些是没有发生的么? |
[09:19] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[09:25] | Right. | 对了 |
[09:27] | This link is made of Valyrian steel. | 这一环是由瓦雷利亚钢铸造的 |
[09:31] | Only one Maester in 100 wears it on his chain. | 一百个学士中只有一个能把它串进自己的锁链 |
[09:35] | It signifies that I have studied the higher mysteries. | 这代表我进修过所谓的“高级神秘术” |
[09:39] | And all who study these mysteries try their hand at spells. | 所有学习高级神秘术的人都忍不住想尝试施法 |
[09:43] | I was no different. | 我也抵挡不住那诱惑 |
[09:45] | I was young. | 我当时还是个孩子 |
[09:47] | And what boy doesn’t secretly wish for hidden powers | 哪个孩子不偷偷幻想在自己身上发现超常的力量 |
[09:52] | to lift him out of his dull life into a special one? | 好让平凡的生活变得与众不同? |
[09:56] | But in the end, for all my efforts, | 但最终 我费尽力气地尝试 |
[09:59] | I got no more out of it than 1,000 boys before me. | 施法毫无效果 在我之前的1000个小子也是如此。 |
[10:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:16] | Maybe magic once was a mighty force in the world. | 或许魔法曾一度是这世界的主导力量 |
[10:22] | But not anymore. | 但已不再如此了 |
[10:26] | The Dragons are gone. | 巨龙消失了 |
[10:28] | The Giants are dead. | 巨人灭亡了 |
[10:32] | And the Children of the Forest forgotten. | 森林之子也已被人遗忘 |
[10:50] | 蓝礼·拜拉席恩 高庭之王 | |
[10:50] | 玛格丽·提利尔 王后 梅斯·提利尔之女 | |
[11:25] | Loras! Highgarden! | 洛拉斯!为高庭而战! |
[11:38] | Oh! | 哦! |
[11:41] | Yield!I yield. | 认输!我认输 |
[11:52] | Well fought. Approach. | 打得好 请上前 |
[12:04] | Rise. Remove your helm. | 请起 摘下头盔 |
[12:09] | 塔斯的布蕾妮 “美人” | |
[12:15] | 洛拉斯·提利尔 “百花骑士” | |
[12:15] | You are all your father promised and more, My Lady. | 你父亲对你并未夸大其词 女士 |
[12:18] | I’ve seen Ser Loras bested once or twice, | 我只见洛拉斯爵士战败过一两次 |
[12:20] | but never quite in that fashion. | 但没有哪一次是这样狼狈的 |
[12:22] | Now, now, my love. My brother fought valiantly for you. | 是呀 是呀 亲爱的陛下 我哥哥为您而战时 可是相当的勇猛啊 |
[12:28] | That he did, my Queen. | 他确实如此 我的王后 |
[12:30] | But there can only be one champion. | 但冠军只有一个 |
[12:33] | Brienne of Tarth, | 塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[12:35] | you may ask anything of me you desire. | 你可以向我索要任何一件东西 |
[12:37] | If it is within my power, it is yours. | 只要是我能办到的 随便什么都可以 |
[12:42] | Your Grace, | 陛下 |
[12:44] | I ask the honor of a place in your Kingsguard. | 我恳请获得御林铁卫的荣誉职位 |
[12:49] | I will be one of your seven, pledge my life to yours, | 我愿成为你七卫之一 为您献出我的生命 |
[12:52] | and keep you safe from all harm. | 并保护您免遭一切危难 |
[12:58] | Done. | 同意 |
[13:00] | Rise, Brienne of the Kingsguard. | 请起 御林铁卫 布蕾妮 |
[13:12] | Your Grace, I have the honor to bring you Lady Catelyn Stark, | 陛下 我很荣幸地为您带来凯特琳·史塔克夫人 |
[13:15] | sent as an envoy by her son Robb, Lord of Winterfell. | 她是她儿子临冬城主罗柏·史塔克的使节 |
[13:18] | Lord of Winterfell and King in the North. | 是临冬城主以及北境之王 |
[13:19] | 凯特琳·徒利 史塔克夫人 | |
[13:22] | Lady Catelyn. I’m pleased to see you. | 凯特琳夫人 很高兴见到你 |
[13:26] | May I present my wife Margaery of House Tyrell? | 请允许我向您介绍一下我的妻子 提利尔家族的玛格丽 |
[13:30] | You are very welcome here, Lady Stark. | 我们非常欢迎您 史塔克夫人 |
[13:33] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我对您的遭遇深表遗憾 |
[13:36] | You are most kind. | 谢谢您的关心 |
[13:38] | My Lady, | 夫人 |
[13:40] | I swear to you I will see the Lannisters answer | 我向您起誓 我会让兰尼斯特 |
[13:43] | for your husband’s murder. | 为谋害您的丈夫而付出代价 |
[13:45] | When I take King’s Landing, | 一旦我拿下君临 |
[13:48] | I’ll bring you Joffrey’s head. | 即刻把乔佛里的人头交给您 |
[13:58] | It will be enough to know that justice was done, My Lord. | 听到您愿意伸张正义 我已心满意足了 大人 |
[14:02] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[14:04] | And you should kneel when you approach the King. | 而且你应当在国王面前跪下说话 |
[14:07] | There’s no need for that. Lady Stark is an honored guest. | 无需如此 史塔克夫人是我们的上宾 |
[14:10] | Has your son marched against Tywin Lannister yet? | 您儿子是否已经向泰温·兰尼斯特进军了? |
[14:14] | I do not sit on my son’s war councils. | 我并不出席我儿子的作战会议 |
[14:16] | And if I did, I would not share his strategies with you. | 而就算我出席了 我也不会将他的计划透露给您 |
[14:20] | If Robb Stark wants a pact with us, he should come himself, | 如果罗柏史塔克要和我们谈条件 他最好是亲自前来 |
[14:23] | not hide behind his mother’s skirts. | 远胜过躲在妈妈的裙子后面 |
[14:25] | My son is fighting a war, | 我儿子宁愿真刀真枪上阵杀敌 |
[14:28] | not playing at one. | 而非来这里比武作乐 |
[14:43] | Don’t worry, My Lady. | 别担心 夫人 |
[14:46] | Our war is just beginning. | 战争才刚刚开始 |
[15:01] | – Your Grace. – Gerard. | – 陛下 – 杰拉德 |
[15:03] | – How’s your foot? – Better, Your Grace. | – 脚怎么样了? – 好多了 陛下 |
[15:06] | They don’t know their own size is all. | 他们根本不知道自己该穿多大号的鞋子 |
[15:08] | Good man. | 好小子 |
[15:12] | I have 100,000 men at my command. | 我帐下有十万大军 |
[15:14] | All the might of the Stormlands and the Reach. | 这是风暴地和河湾地的全部战力 |
[15:17] | And all of them young and bold like your Knight of Flowers? | 他们全都跟你的百花骑士一样年轻气盛吗? |
[15:21] | It’s a game to you, isn’t it? | 这对你来说就像在玩一场游戏 对吗? |
[15:24] | – I pity them. – Why? | – 我怜悯他们 – 为什么? |
[15:26] | Because it won’t last. | 因为这情形维持不了多久 |
[15:28] | Because they are the Knights of summer and winter is coming. | 因为他们是夏天的骑士 而凛冬将至 |
[15:34] | Brienne, escort Lady Catelyn to her tent. | 布蕾妮 护送凯特琳夫人回她的帐篷 |
[15:38] | – She’s tired from her journey. – At once, Your Grace. | – 她旅途劳顿 – 是的 立刻 陛下 |
[15:41] | – Shall I return after? – That won’t be necessary. | – 之后我还需要回来吗? – 没必要 |
[15:43] | I would pray awhile.Alone. | 我要祈祷一会儿 独自一个人 |
[15:48] | If you’ll follow me, My Lady. | 请跟我来 夫人 |
[15:53] | You fought bravely today, Lady Brienne. | 您今天作战非常勇猛 布蕾妮小姐 |
[15:56] | I fought for my King. | 我为我的国王而战 |
[15:58] | Soon I’ll fight for him on the battlefield. | 不久以后我便会为他走上战场 |
[16:01] | Die for him if I must. | 如果需要的话 我会为他献出生命 |
[16:03] | And, if it please you, Brienne’s enough. | 而且 如果您愿意的话 叫我布蕾妮就可以了 |
[16:08] | I’m no lady. | 我不是什么千金小姐 |
[16:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[16:43] | I live here. | 我住在这儿 |
[16:45] | – Are you angry with me, brother? – You lying bitch. | – 生我的气了 弟弟? – 你这个说谎的婊子 |
[16:50] | It’s not my fault you didn’t recognize me. | 不是我的错 是你自己没认出我 |
[16:53] | Recognize you? How could I? | 认出你? 怎么可能? |
[16:56] | The last time I saw you… | 我最后一次见你…… |
[16:59] | You looked like a fat little boy. | 你看起来还是个胖小子 |
[17:02] | You were a fat little boy, too, | 你那时也是个胖小子 |
[17:05] | but I recognized you. | 但我还是认出你了 |
[17:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不早告诉我? |
[17:09] | I wanted to see who you were first. | 我打算先瞧瞧你现在是什么德行 |
[17:11] | And I did. | 还真是没让我失望 |
[17:15] | The plans are made. It’s time you heard them. | 我把一切都计划好了 你们只需留心听命便行 |
[17:18] | – Father. – Father. | – 父亲 – 父亲 |
[17:23] | The wolf pup has gone south | 狼崽子已经向南方进军 |
[17:25] | with the entirety of the northern army at his back. | 背后跟随着整个北方的兵力 |
[17:29] | While he’s tangling with the lion in the Westerlands, | 在他和西境与狮子纠缠时 |
[17:31] | the north is ripe for the taking. | 北境唾手可得 |
[17:34] | The Ironborn will reave and pillage as it was in the old days | 铁种将遵从古道 |
[17:37] | all along the northern coast. | 在北境的西海岸展开掠夺 |
[17:39] | We’ll spread our dominion across the green lands, | 之后将势力扩展到整片青绿之地 |
[17:43] | securing the Neck and everything above. | 守住颈泽 以及整个北境 |
[17:45] | Every stronghold will yield to us one by one. | 所有的城池都会一座接一座向我们投降 |
[17:48] | Winterfell may defy us for a year, but what of it? | 临冬城或许能坚守个一年半载 但那又怎样? |
[17:51] | The rest shall be ours– | 剩下的地盘都是我们的了 |
[17:53] | forest, field and hall. | 森林 田野和厅堂 |
[18:00] | Yara, my daughter, you’ll take 30 longships | 雅拉我的女儿 你将率领三十条长船 |
[18:04] | to attack Deepwood Motte. | 攻击深林堡 |
[18:05] | I’ve always wanted a castle. | 我早想要座城堡啦 |
[18:08] | And what’s my role in all this? | 那我的任务呢? |
[18:12] | You’ll take a ship to raid the fishing villages on the Stoney Shore. | 你带一条船 袭击磐石海岸 掠夺沿海渔村 |
[18:15] | A ship? | 一条船? |
[18:17] | You give her 30 and I get one? | 你给了她三十条 只给我一条? |
[18:19] | The sea bitch. We thought she’d be perfect for you. | 海婊子号 我们认为她很适合你 |
[18:25] | I’m to fight fishermen? | 让我和渔民作战? |
[18:26] | Be careful of their nets. | 小心他们的渔网 |
[18:32] | Father, I fought with Robb Stark. I know his men. | 父亲 我曾和罗柏·史塔克并肩作战 我了解他的部下 |
[18:36] | He won’t give up the North so easily. | 他不会轻易放弃北境的 |
[18:38] | They won’t even know we’re there until it’s too late. | 在我们夺下北境之前 他们甚至都不会觉察 |
[18:40] | What do you know of it, woman? | 你懂什么战争 女人? |
[18:41] | I’m a proven warrior. | 我是一个身经百战的战士 |
[18:43] | Your brothers were warriors, both of them dead | 你的两个哥哥也是战士 可惜他们都死了 |
[18:46] | at the hands of those you seem so eager to protect. | 死在那些你费尽心机想要袒护的人手里 |
[18:51] | I’m not protecting anyone. | 我没想袒护任何人 |
[18:53] | I just wonder if it’s not wiser to wait. | 我只是在想 此时是否等待更为明智 |
[18:56] | Why risk going against the North if they would be our allies? | 北境完全有可能成为我们的盟友 为何要冒险与他们为敌? |
[18:59] | Rise up against them and they could destroy us. | 与他们开战 很可能会让我们全军覆没 |
[19:02] | But if we pledge fealty to them, | 但是如果我们宣誓效忠 |
[19:04] | they’ll give us Casterly Rock. | 他们会把凯岩城给我们 |
[19:06] | What are our words? | 我们的家族箴言是什么? |
[19:09] | Our words? | 家族箴言? |
[19:14] | – “We do not sow.” – “We do not sow.” | – “强取胜于苦耕” – “强取胜于苦耕” |
[19:17] | We are Ironborn. | 我们是铁种 |
[19:18] | We’re not subjects. We’re not slaves. | 不是臣民 不是奴隶 |
[19:21] | We do not plow the fields or toil in the mine. | 不是田野里的耕牛 磨坊里的驴子 |
[19:24] | We take what is ours. | 我们夺取所有应该属于我们的东西 |
[19:27] | Your time with the wolves has made you weak. | 你和狼种在一起太久 变得懦弱了 |
[19:35] | You act as if I volunteered to go. | 你说得好像我是自愿去和他们在一起的 |
[19:38] | You gave me away, if you remember. | 如果你记性够好 是你自己把我送给他们的 |
[19:41] | The day you bent the knee to Robert Baratheon. | 就在劳勃·拜拉席恩率军将你击溃之后 |
[19:43] | After he crushed you. | 你向他屈膝投降的那一天 |
[19:45] | Did you take what was yours then? | 那时你有没有努力保留属于你的东西? |
[19:51] | You gave me away! | 你亲手把我送给他们! |
[19:54] | Your boy! | 你的亲儿子! |
[19:56] | Your last boy! | 你唯一活着的亲儿子! |
[19:58] | You gave me away like I was some dog you didn’t want anymore. | 你无情的送走了我 就像我是条你不想要的狗 |
[20:02] | And now you curse me because I’ve come home. | 现在我回来了 你反而咒骂我 |
[20:15] | You’d have our father bow down to your other family? | 你想让父亲向你的另一个小家族臣服? |
[20:19] | I have no other family. | 我没有另一个家族 |
[20:21] | Don’t you? | 没有吗? |
[20:25] | Make your choice, Theon, and do it quickly. | 赶快做决定吧 席恩 |
[20:27] | Our ships sail with or without you. | 有你没你 我们都一样出航 |
[20:34] | 提利昂·兰尼斯特 “小恶魔” 代理首相 | |
[20:42] | You won’t let me leave this room. | 你不会把我赶出这间屋子的 |
[20:44] | – You won’t let me– – Shh, shh, keep your voice down. | – 你不会把我 – 嘘 嘘 小声点 |
[20:49] | Why? You think your father can hear me? | 为什么?你觉得你的父亲能听见我在说什么吗? |
[20:53] | He’s 300 miles away! | 他离我们有三百里远! |
[20:58] | I don’t intend for you to stay here. | 我不想让你留在这儿 |
[21:01] | I might be able to bring you into the castle kitchens. | 也许我可以让你混进城堡的厨房 |
[21:03] | Again, only temporary. | 当然 也只是暂时而已 |
[21:07] | Every man who has tasted my cooking | 每一个尝过我厨艺的人都告诉我 |
[21:10] | has told me what a good whore I am. | 你真是个货真价实的妓女 |
[21:12] | But you wouldn’t be a cook. | 不是让你去做厨娘 |
[21:14] | You’d pose as a scullion. | 是让你去做帮厨 |
[21:18] | Scullion? What is a scullion? | 帮厨? 帮厨是什么? |
[21:21] | Kitchen wench. | 洗碗小妹 |
[21:23] | – A kitchen wench? – Yes, but– | – 洗碗小妹? – 是的 不过– |
[21:26] | Cleaning pots? | 洗盘子? |
[21:28] | Is that how my lion wants to see me? | 我的小狮子想看我这个样子? |
[21:30] | Your lion wants to see you alive. | 你的小狮子想让你活下去 |
[21:33] | We’ve come to a dangerous place. | 我们来到了一个危险的地方 |
[21:36] | My sister wants to hurt me. | 我的姐姐看我不顺眼 |
[21:37] | She’ll look for any weakness she can find. | 她会努力寻找一切借口下手 |
[21:40] | She can’t know about you. | 她不能知道你的存在 |
[21:42] | I’m the weakness? | 我就是那个借口? |
[21:44] | It’s a compliment, My Lady. | 这是个恭维呢 小姐 |
[21:45] | How is being a weakness a compliment? | 成为借口怎么会是恭维? |
[21:52] | Language can be a bit tricky here. | 在这里 说话是需要艺术的 |
[21:54] | Oh, I’m too stupid to understand. | 噢 我太笨了 无法理解 |
[21:58] | The stupid foreign girl. | 笨笨的外国女孩 |
[22:02] | I am not a kitchen wench. | 我不做洗碗小妹 |
[22:27] | 瑟曦·兰尼斯特 摄政太后 | |
[22:30] | When will Joffrey and Sansa be married? | 乔佛里和珊莎什么时候结婚? |
[22:33] | Soon, darling, when the war is over. | 很快 亲爱的 等到战争结束 |
[22:35] | Mother says I’ll have a new gown for the ceremony | 母亲说我将会得到一条新裙子参加婚礼 |
[22:38] | and another for the feast. | 宴会上还会有另外一条 |
[22:41] | But yours will be ivory since you’re the bride. | 但是你的新裙子将会是象牙色 因为你是新娘子 |
[22:48] | The Princess just spoke to you. | 公主刚才在和你说话呢 |
[22:50] | Pardon, Your Grace. | 对不起 陛下 |
[22:55] | I’m sure your dress will be beautiful, Myrcella. | 我相信你的新裙子会很漂亮的 弥赛菈 |
[22:57] | I’m counting the days until the fighting is done | 我会数着日子 直到战争结束 |
[23:01] | and I can pledge my love to the King in sight of the Gods. | 之后我会在七神面前献上我对国王的爱 |
[23:09] | Is Joffrey going to kill Sansa’s brother? | 乔佛里会杀了珊莎的哥哥吗? |
[23:14] | He might. | 也许会 |
[23:17] | Would you like that? | 你希望如此吗? |
[23:21] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 最好不要 |
[23:25] | Even if he does, Sansa will do her duty. | 哪怕他这样做 珊莎还是会履行承诺的 |
[23:31] | Won’t you, little dove? | 对吧 小小鸟? |
[23:49] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[23:58] | I’m Shae, My Lady. Your new handmaiden. | 我是雪伊 小姐 您的新侍女 |
[24:00] | I didn’t know I needed a new handmaiden. | 我并不知道我招了一名新侍女 |
[24:05] | – You’re not from here. – No. | – 你不是本地人 – 不是 |
[24:14] | What are you doing? | 你怎么还站着? |
[24:16] | Waiting for you to tell me what to do. | 等着您告诉我需要做什么 |
[24:18] | I shouldn’t have to tell you to do things. | 我不需要告诉你该去做什么 |
[24:20] | You should just do them. | 你直接去做就好了 |
[24:22] | What things? | 做什么? |
[24:25] | Change my linens, wash my clothing, | 为我换床单 洗衣服 |
[24:27] | scrub the floor, empty my chamber pot, brush my hair. | 擦地 倒便壶 梳头 |
[24:39] | – No. – You said to brush– | – 不是这样 – 您说让我梳– |
[24:41] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[24:45] | Your chamber pot is empty. | 您的便壶是空的 |
[24:48] | Clean the table. | 那就去擦桌子 |
[24:55] | Have you ever been a handmaiden before? | 你以前做过侍女吗? |
[24:58] | – Yes. – For whom? | – 是的 – 给谁做? |
[25:00] | – Lady Zuriff. – Lady Zuriff? | – 朱瑞芙夫人 – 朱瑞芙夫人? |
[25:04] | Lady Zuriff. | 朱瑞芙夫人 |
[25:06] | There is no Lady Zuriff in this city. | 这城里没有叫朱瑞芙夫人的 |
[25:10] | She wasn’t in this city. | 她不在这座城里 |
[25:12] | Well, I don’t know how they did things in that city, | 好吧 我不知道侍女在那座城里怎样工作 |
[25:14] | but in this city, handmaidens wait on ladies, | 但是在这里 侍女要把工作都提前做好 |
[25:17] | not the other way around. | 主人不会等待侍女 |
[25:19] | And I don’t have time to answer 1,000 questions | 而且我也没有时间回答一千零一问 |
[25:22] | and teach you how to do your job. | 或者指导你该怎样工作 |
[25:27] | Do you want me to leave? | 您希望我退下吗? |
[25:37] | Just brush my hair. | 给我梳梳头吧 |
[25:53] | Oh, thank the Gods. | 哦 感谢诸神 |
[25:56] | I haven’t had a proper shit in six days. | 我已经六天没顺顺当当地大便了 |
[25:58] | 派席尔 首席学士 | |
[25:58] | I’ve encountered this problem before, My Lord. | 我以前也犯过便秘 大人 |
[26:02] | The stresses of power often have this | 权力带来的压力容易引发这种 |
[26:05] | insalubrious effect. | 身体的不良症状 |
[26:07] | Two drops with water daily. | 每天用水服用两滴 |
[26:10] | Right. I’m so grateful to have a man | 好的 真高兴身边有您这样 |
[26:12] | of your vast knowledge and wisdom on my side. | 博学多闻的人 |
[26:15] | – Please. – Thank you, My Lord. | – 请坐 – 谢谢 大人 |
[26:22] | I can trust you, Pycelle, can I not? | 我能信任你 派席尔 是不是? |
[26:25] | Why, yes, of course, My Lord. | 啊 是的 当然 大人 |
[26:26] | These are perilous times. | 现在情况非常紧急 |
[26:29] | And the crown must forge new alliances. | 国王必须寻找新的盟友 |
[26:32] | And these alliances must often be sealed in matrimony. | 联姻无疑是最好的方式 |
[26:36] | Matrimony, huh? | 联姻 嗯? |
[26:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:40] | I’m trusting the council with these plans, | 我相信御前会议会同意这项决定的 |
[26:42] | but the queen mustn’t know. | 但是太后定不能知晓 |
[26:44] | We can’t have her meddling in affairs | 我们不能让她干涉 |
[26:47] | that could determine the future of the realm. | 这项将决定整个王国命运的计划 |
[26:48] | There’s too much at stake. | 那样做风险太大 |
[26:50] | Oh, yes, yes. Indeed, yes. | 噢 是的 是的 当然是 |
[26:53] | I shall be silent as the grave. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[26:56] | I’m brokering an alliance with House Martell of Dorne. | 我正在筹划跟多恩的马泰尔家族结盟 |
[27:00] | Princess Myrcella will wed their youngest son | 弥赛菈公主成年后会嫁给马泰尔家的幼子 |
[27:02] | when she comes of age,ensuring their loyalty | 这样可以确保我们赢得他们的忠诚 |
[27:05] | and their army should we need it. | 必要时还有他们的军队 |
[27:08] | Myrcella sent away to Dorne? | 把弥赛菈送去多恩? |
[27:14] | But remember, the queen mustn’t know. | 但是要记住 太后定不能知晓 |
[27:17] | Ooh, “the queen mustn’t know.” | 噢 太后定不能知晓 |
[27:19] | 瓦里斯 “八爪蜘蛛” 情报总管 | |
[27:21] | I love conversations that begin this way. | 我喜欢这样的开场白 |
[27:24] | I plan to marry Princess Myrcella off | 我打算把弥赛菈下嫁 |
[27:27] | to Theon Greyjoy. | 给席恩·格雷乔伊 |
[27:31] | Theon Greyjoy? | 席恩·格雷乔伊? |
[27:33] | Forgive me, My Lord? | 恕我直言 大人 |
[27:36] | He grew up a ward of Winterfell. | 他是临冬城的养子 |
[27:39] | He fights for Robb Stark. | 他追随罗柏·史塔克战斗 |
[27:40] | Precisely. Theon’s father loathes the Starks | 正是 但是席恩的父亲厌恶史塔克 |
[27:44] | and will convince the boy to come to our side. | 他会说服他儿子站到我们这边 |
[27:47] | Greyjoy can destroy the northern army from within | 格雷乔伊可以从内部搞垮北方人 |
[27:50] | and we can have his father’s ships. | 他父亲的舰队也可以为我所用 |
[27:53] | But remember, you must tell no one. | 但是记住 谁也不能说 |
[27:56] | Tell no one what? | 不能说什么? |
[27:57] | 培提尔·贝里席 “小指头” 财政大臣 | |
[27:59] | I plan to wed Princess Myrcella to Robin Arryn of the Vale. | 我打算把弥赛菈公主嫁给谷地的罗宾·艾林 |
[28:04] | Lysa is not fond of me. | 莱莎虽不喜欢我 |
[28:08] | But perhaps the promise of a royal match | 但是也许皇家婚约 |
[28:10] | will convince her to let bygones be bygones. | 能够让她不计前嫌 |
[28:13] | She imprisoned you. | 她把你投下了狱 |
[28:15] | She tried to execute you. | 差点还结果了你 |
[28:17] | And you offer her son a princess? | 你居然打算给她儿子配个公主? |
[28:20] | For men in our position, holding grudges can be | 对于身处我们这样处境的人来说 |
[28:24] | an encumbrance, don’t you think? | 记恨只会是累赘 不是吗? |
[28:26] | And I suppose you want me to broker this agreement? | 于是你打算让我去促成这门亲事咯? |
[28:30] | Who better? | 还能有谁呢? |
[28:36] | Yes, I could sing this song to Lysa, | 没错 只要我愿意 |
[28:39] | if I cared to. | 我可以去跟莱莎说定这事 |
[28:41] | What’s in it for me? | 但这对我有什么好处? |
[28:45] | The gratitude of the people of Westeros | 维斯特洛的民众会感激你 |
[28:47] | for helping to end this war, | 结束了这场战争 |
[28:49] | the adoration of the King for bringing the Vale back into the fold… | 国王也会感谢你夺回了谷地 |
[28:55] | and Harrenhal. | 还有赫伦堡 |
[28:57] | Harrenhal is cursed. | 赫伦堡是个不祥之地 |
[28:59] | Never took you for a superstitious man. | 不知道你也信这些东西 |
[29:01] | By all means, tear it down and rebuild. | 随你自便 推倒再建个呗 |
[29:03] | You’ll be able to afford it. | 不用担心经费 |
[29:05] | I plan to make you Lord of the Riverlands. | 我还打算让你统领河间地呢 |
[29:10] | With a single stroke, you’d make me one of the | 仅仅张张嘴 你就让我跻身于 |
[29:11] | greatest lords in the realm. | 王国最显赫的贵族之列? |
[29:13] | You served my family well in the matter of the succession. | 不仅这次 你一直在为我的家族尽心尽力 |
[29:16] | So did Janos Slynt, and he was given Harrenhal, too. | 杰诺斯·史林特也是一样 他同样受封赫伦堡 |
[29:19] | Until you snatched it away. | 接着你又把城收了回去 |
[29:22] | I need you to deliver Lysa Arryn. | 我需要你联络莱莎·艾林 |
[29:24] | I didn’t need Janos Slynt. | 我可不需要杰诺斯·史林特 |
[29:29] | It’s settled, then? | 那么就这么说定了? |
[29:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:37] | Oh, and remember– | 噢 对了 |
[29:39] | the queen mustn’t know. | 太后定不能知晓 |
[30:20] | That must hurt. | 这样一定会很疼 |
[30:32] | What? | 怎么? |
[30:35] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[30:39] | A member of the Kingsguard? | 她也配做御林铁卫? |
[30:42] | As if I wasn’t humiliated enough already. | 好像我还没被羞辱够似的 |
[30:47] | Brienne is a very capable warrior. | 布蕾妮武艺超群 |
[30:52] | And she’s devoted to me. | 忠心耿耿 |
[30:56] | You’re jealous. | 你在吃醋 |
[30:59] | Jealous? | 吃醋? |
[31:01] | Of Brienne the beauty? | 吃“美人”布蕾妮的醋? |
[31:03] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别开玩笑了 |
[31:07] | – I’ll make it up to you. – No, Your Grace. | – 我来补偿你 – 不 陛下 |
[31:12] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[31:14] | There’s another Tyrell who requires your attention. | 今晚你该属于另外一个提利尔 |
[31:17] | You didn’t win my father’s support | 仅凭个人魅力 |
[31:18] | or his army on charm alone. | 你赢不到我父亲的支持和军队 |
[31:34] | Your vassals are starting to snigger behind your back. | 你的封臣都在背后议论你 |
[31:38] | Brides aren’t usually virgins two weeks after their wedding night. | 从没听说哪个新娘成婚半个月了还是处女的 |
[31:41] | And Margaery’s a virgin? | 玛格丽是处女? |
[31:43] | Officially. | 对外当然这么讲 |
[31:46] | Shall I bring her to you? | 我带她过来? |
[32:15] | I should warn you, | 我先提醒你 |
[32:17] | I’ve had quite a bit of wine. | 我喝得有点多 |
[32:19] | As is your right. You are a King. | 你是国王 你做什么都没错 |
[32:24] | You look very beautiful. | 你今晚很漂亮 |
[32:26] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢陛下 |
[32:28] | – It’s a lovely gown. – You think so? | – 衣服很好看 – 您喜欢? |
[32:32] | I can’t decide how I like it better. | 我不知道怎么穿更好 |
[32:34] | This way… | 这样 |
[32:37] | or this way. | 还是这样 |
[32:46] | You certainly don’t need it. | 你没必要这么做 |
[32:49] | Although… | 虽然…… |
[32:50] | some say that beauty most desired | 人们说含蓄的美 |
[32:54] | is the beauty concealed. | 才最是撩拨心弦 |
[33:12] | Must be the wine. | 该是那酒 |
[33:15] | Here, let me. | 来 让我来 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:39] | Do you want my brother to come in and help? | 要让我哥哥进来帮忙吗? |
[33:44] | – What? – He could get you started. | – 什么? – 他能让你硬起来 |
[33:47] | I know he wouldn’t mind. | 我知道他不会介意的 |
[33:48] | Or I can turn over and you can pretend I’m him. | 要不然我转过身去你假装在跟他做 |
[33:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:01] | There’s no need for us to play games. | 你没必要跟我绕弯子 |
[34:04] | Save your lies for court. You’re going to need a lot of them. | 把掩饰都留在宫廷上吧 别在这里就用光了 |
[34:25] | Your enemies aren’t happy about us. | 你的敌人不喜欢我们的联姻 |
[34:28] | They want to tear us apart. | 他们想要拆散我们 |
[34:31] | And the best way to stop them | 要阻止他们 |
[34:34] | is to put your baby | 最好是让我 |
[34:37] | in my belly. | 给你生个孩子 |
[34:42] | We can try again later. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[34:45] | You decide how you want to do it– | 跟我做也好 加上洛拉斯一起来也好 |
[34:47] | with me, with me and Loras. | 你想怎么做都行 |
[34:49] | However else you like. | 你想怎样都行 |
[34:54] | Whatever you need to do. | 你要做什么都可以 |
[34:58] | You are a King. | 你是国王 |
[35:10] | You monster. | 你这混蛋 |
[35:12] | Myrcella is my only daughter. | 我就弥赛菈这一个女儿 |
[35:15] | Do you really think I’ll let you sell her like a common whore? | 你居然认为我会任你把她当妓女卖了? |
[35:17] | Myrcella’s a Princess. | 弥赛菈是王国的公主 |
[35:19] | Some would say she was born for this. | 从某种意义上讲 这是她与生俱来的使命 |
[35:21] | I will not let you ship her off to Dorne | 我绝不同意你把弥赛菈装船卖给多恩人 |
[35:22] | as I was shipped off to Robert Baratheon. | 就像我当年被卖给劳勃·拜拉席恩一样! |
[35:24] | Dorne is the safest place or her. | 在多恩她会很安全 |
[35:27] | Are you mad? The Martells loathe us. | 你疯了吗?马泰尔家族恨我们入骨 |
[35:30] | That’s why we need to seduce them. | 所以我们才要拉拢他们 |
[35:33] | We’re going to need their support in the war | 为了你儿子掀起的这场战争 |
[35:35] | your son started. | 我们需要他们的支持 |
[35:36] | – She’ll be a hostage. – A guest. | – 她是去做人质 – 她是多恩的贵宾 |
[35:39] | You won’t get away with this. | 我不会善罢甘休的 |
[35:41] | You think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe. | 你以为父亲给你的那张纸就能当挡箭牌了? |
[35:48] | Ned Stark had a piece of paper, too. | 奈德·史塔克也有一张 |
[35:52] | – It’s done, Cersei. – No. | – 决定了 瑟曦 – 不 |
[35:55] | – You cannot stop it. – No! | – 不可能回头 – 不! |
[36:02] | Just how safe do you think Myrcella is if this city falls? | 倘若君临城破弥赛菈又岂会安全? |
[36:05] | Do you want to see her raped, butchered like the Targaryen children? | 你想要她跟坦格里安家族的孩子一样被强暴 屠杀吗? |
[36:09] | Make no mistake. | 为防万一 |
[36:11] | They’ll mount her pretty little head on a spike right beside yours. | 他们会把弥赛菈的漂亮脑袋插在你旁边 |
[36:14] | Get out! Get out! | 滚!滚! |
[36:37] | 罗柏 我希望你看到此信时还不算太晚,我父亲他拒绝了你的提议 并且密谋偷袭北境,铁舰队将劫掠沿海并进军深林堡 你要尽快召集人手做好防备,否则一切就将太迟了 一旦有机会,我会继续和你联系! | |
[36:44] | 罗柏 我希望你看到此信时还不算太晚,我父亲他拒绝了你的提议 并且密谋偷袭北境,铁舰队将劫掠沿海并进军深林堡 你要尽快召集人手做好防备,否则一切就将太迟了 一旦有机会,我会继续和你联系! | |
[37:18] | Theon of the House Greyjoy, | 格雷乔伊家族的席恩 |
[37:20] | you would this day consecrate your faith to the drowned God? | 你愿意把自己献给淹神吗? |
[37:32] | – I would. – Kneel. | – 我愿意 – 跪下 |
[37:38] | Let Theon, your servant, | 让您的仆人席恩 |
[37:40] | be born again from the sea as you were. | 如您一般自海中重生! |
[37:43] | Bless him with salt. | 给予他海盐的祝福 |
[37:48] | Bless him with stone. | 给予他坚石的祝福 |
[37:51] | Bless him with steel. | 给予他钢铁的祝福 |
[37:58] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[38:00] | What is dead may never die… | 逝者不死 |
[38:04] | But rises again harder and stronger. | 必将再起 其势更烈 |
[38:07] | Stand. | 起来 |
[38:38] | I don’t appreciate being made a fool of, dwarf. | 侏儒 我不喜欢被人忽悠 |
[38:43] | If Myrcella marries the Martell boy, | 弥赛菈既然要嫁给马泰尔家的儿子 |
[38:44] | she can’t very well marry Robin Arryn, can she? | 她还怎么嫁给罗宾·艾林? |
[38:47] | No, afraid not. Sorry about that. | 是啊 恐怕嫁不成了 很抱歉 |
[38:50] | And Harrenhal– | 那么赫伦堡—— |
[38:52] | I suppose that’s off the table as well. | 恐怕也不在协定之内了 |
[38:55] | Yes, I fear so. Sorry about that, too. | 是啊 恐怕不行了 这件事也很抱歉 |
[38:58] | Leave me out of your next deception. | 再有骗人的戏码别再搭上我了 |
[39:01] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 噢 太遗憾了 |
[39:03] | You were to be the centerpiece of my next deception. | 我本来打算让你在下一场里唱头角儿呢 |
[39:06] | My brother Jaime rots in a Northern stockade. | 我哥哥詹姆还在北方人手里 |
[39:09] | I would see him released. | 我希望他们能放了他 |
[39:11] | That’s where you come in. | 这件事非你不可 |
[39:13] | Robb Stark will never release the Kingslayer. | 罗柏·史塔克不可能放了弑君者 |
[39:15] | No, he won’t. But his mother might. | 他当然不会 但他母亲也许可以 |
[39:19] | How would you like to see your beloved Cat again? | 你很想再次见到你亲爱的凯特吧? |
[39:26] | – Find him? – Oh, aye. | – 找到了? – 噢 是的 |
[39:28] | And he has company. | 他还有个伴 |
[39:31] | Filthy old stoat. Almost hate to interrupt. | 实在不忍心打断这恶心的老鼬鼠 |
[39:34] | – No, you don’t. – No, I don’t. | – 不 你不用 – 我没打断他 |
[39:43] | 波隆 都城守备队长 | |
[39:44] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是干什么? |
[39:47] | No, please, please. | 轻点 轻点 |
[39:49] | You disappoint me, Grand Maester. | 大学士 你让我很失望 |
[39:52] | I am your loyal servant. | 我是您忠诚的仆人 |
[39:54] | So loyal that you told the Queen about my plans | 你把我要送弥赛菈去多恩的计划告诉太后 |
[39:56] | to send Myrcella to Dorne. | 真是太忠诚了 |
[39:58] | No! Never! | 不!不对! |
[40:00] | It’s a falsehood. I swear it. | 这不是实情 我发誓 |
[40:02] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我走漏的消息 |
[40:04] | Ah, Varys. | 啊 瓦里斯 |
[40:06] | It was Varys the spider. | 是八爪蜘蛛瓦里斯干的 |
[40:09] | See, I told Varys that I was giving the Princess to the Greyjoys. | 听着 我告诉瓦里斯要把弥赛菈送给格雷乔伊家 |
[40:13] | I told Little finger that I planned to wed her to Robin Arryn. | 我对小指头说的则是把弥赛菈嫁给罗宾·艾林 |
[40:17] | I told no one that I was offering her to the Dornish. | 至于将弥赛菈送去多恩的打算 |
[40:22] | No one but you. | 除了你我从没给任何人提过 |
[40:24] | The eunuch has spies everywhere. | 到处都是太监的小小鸟儿 |
[40:26] | Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats. | 把他的命根子剁了喂山羊 |
[40:29] | – No, no, no. – There are no goats, halfman. | – 不不不 – 半人 这里没有山羊 |
[40:31] | Well, make do. | 砍了再说 |
[40:35] | How long have you been spying for my sister? | 你替我姐姐当眼线有多久了? |
[40:38] | All I did, I did for House Lannister. | 我所做的一切 全是为了兰尼斯特家族 |
[40:40] | Always. Your lord father, ask him. | 向来都……去问您的父亲大人 去问问他 |
[40:43] | I’ve always been his servant | 从疯王当政的年代起 |
[40:44] | since the days of the Mad King. | 我就一直都是他忠诚的仆人 |
[40:48] | – I don’t like his beard. – What? | – 我不喜欢他的胡子 – 什么? |
[40:51] | What? Oh, no. No. | 什么? 噢 不 不! |
[40:56] | How many hands have you betrayed, Pycelle? | 派席尔 你到底出卖过多少首相? |
[40:59] | Eddard Stark? Jon Arryn? | 艾德·史塔克? 琼恩·艾林? |
[41:02] | Lord Arryn, he knew. | 艾林大人 他知道…… |
[41:03] | He knew the truth about the queen. | 他知道关于太后的真相 |
[41:06] | And, well, he planned to act, | 而且 他想采取行动 |
[41:10] | to tell King Robert. | 告诉劳勃国王 |
[41:12] | So you poisoned him? | 所以你抢先毒死了他 |
[41:13] | No. Never. | 不 没有! |
[41:16] | But you let him die, made sure he succumbed. | 但你放任他死去 确保他一命呜呼 |
[41:19] | Lannister– I always served Lannister. | 兰尼斯特 我做的一切都是为了兰尼斯特 |
[41:21] | Get him out of my sight. Throw him in one of the black cells. | 把他带走 扔进黑牢 |
[41:24] | Oh, no. No, no, no. No, please. | 不 不 不要!不 求求您 |
[41:26] | Don’t! You can’t do this to me! | 不!你不能这样对我! |
[41:29] | For your trouble. | 打扰你了 |
[41:55] | You’ll be pleased to know our mutual friend | 我们共同的好朋友服侍珊莎小姐的不错 |
[41:58] | is doing quite well in Lady Sansa’s service. | 您想必乐见这好消息 |
[42:01] | Good.One of my better ideas. | 很好 算我出了一个好主意 |
[42:04] | And it seems the Grand Maester | 看起来大学士派席尔 |
[42:07] | has found his way into a black cell. | 似乎找到了一条去黑牢的路 |
[42:11] | Well played, My Lord Hand. | 玩的漂亮 首相大人 |
[42:15] | But should I be worried? | 但我是不是该担心一下? |
[42:17] | Janos Slynt, Pycelle– | 杰诺斯·史林特 派席尔 |
[42:19] | the small council grows smaller every day. | 本就不多人的御前会议每天都在减少 |
[42:23] | The council has a reputation for serving past Hands poorly. | 御前会议在对待过去的首相上名声不好 |
[42:25] | I don’t mean to follow Ned Stark to the grave. | 我可不想追随奈德·史塔克进坟墓 |
[42:30] | Power is a curious thing, My Lord. | 大人 权力是个有趣的玩意儿 |
[42:33] | Are you fond of riddles? | 您喜欢谜语吗? |
[42:35] | Why, am I about to hear one? | 怎么 你想说一个给我听听? |
[42:37] | Three great men sit in a room. | 三位地位显赫之人坐在一个房间 |
[42:40] | A king, a priest and a rich man. | 一位国王 一位僧侣 和一位富翁 |
[42:42] | Between them stands a common Sellsword. | 有个出身寒微的佣兵站在他们中间 |
[42:45] | Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. | 每位显赫之人都命令他杀死另外两人 |
[42:49] | Who lives, who dies? | 孰生?孰死? |
[42:52] | Depends on the Sellsword. | 这得看那个佣兵了 |
[42:54] | Does it? He has neither crown | 是吗?他既无王冠 |
[42:56] | nor gold nor favor with the Gods. | 也无财宝 更无神佑 |
[42:59] | He has a sword,the power of life and death. | 他有把剑呐 权掌生死 |
[43:01] | But if it’s swordsmen who rule, | 既然真正决定我们生死的是手握刀剑之人 |
[43:03] | why do we pretend Kings hold all the power? | 我们又为何假装承认国王握有力量? |
[43:06] | When Ned Stark lost his head, | 当奈德·史塔克被砍头时 |
[43:08] | who was truly responsible? | 谁是真正的责任人? |
[43:11] | Joffrey? The executioner? | 乔佛里?刽子手? |
[43:13] | Or something else? | 还是……另有其人? |
[43:15] | I’ve decided I don’t like riddles. | 我现在认为我不喜欢谜语了 |
[43:20] | Power resides where men believe it resides. | 权力的力量寄寓于人心所在 |
[43:25] | It’s a trick, | 它是个把戏 |
[43:27] | a shadow on the wall. | 如浮墙魅影 |
[43:29] | And a very small man | 即便是身材矮小之人 |
[43:33] | can cast a very large shadow. | 也能投下遮天巨影 |
[43:58] | “阿利” 艾莉亚·史塔克 | |
[44:07] | 尤伦 “浪鸦” 守夜人 | |
[44:16] | You should be sleeping. | 你该睡了 |
[44:18] | Tomorrow’s a long march. | 明天路程很长 |
[44:22] | 30 miles if it don’t piss on us. | 天不撒尿那也有三十里 |
[44:26] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[44:32] | I don’t like the taste. | 我不喜欢那味道 |
[44:37] | Well… | 呃…… |
[44:40] | You don’t drink it for the flavor, to be honest. | 说实在的 喝东西又不是为了味道 |
[44:51] | What? | 什么? |
[44:53] | How do you sleep? | 你怎么睡觉? |
[44:56] | Same as most men,I think. | 和大多数人一样吧 我想 |
[44:58] | But you’ve seen things, | 但你会看到那些东西 |
[45:01] | horrible things. | 可怕的东西 |
[45:04] | Aye. | 是 |
[45:07] | I’ve seen some pretty things, too, | 但我也会看到漂亮的东西 |
[45:10] | but not nearly so many. | 虽然它们不太多 |
[45:12] | How do you sleep when you– | 你怎么能睡得安稳 当—— |
[45:18] | when you have those things in your head? | 当你脑袋里那些东西浮现在眼前 |
[45:24] | You didn’t see that. | 你装作没看见 |
[45:27] | I made damn sure. | 我他妈保证 |
[45:29] | I close my eyes and I see them up there. | 我只要闭上眼 就能看到他们站在那里 |
[45:33] | All of them | 所有人 |
[45:35] | standing there– | 站在那儿 |
[45:37] | Joffrey, | 乔佛里 |
[45:40] | the Queen, | 太后 |
[45:43] | and– | 还有 |
[45:45] | and my sister. | 我的姐姐 |
[45:56] | You know, we’ve got something in common, me and you. | 知道么 我们之间其实有些类似 你与我 |
[46:00] | You know that? | 你知道吗? |
[46:03] | I must have been | 我那时候 |
[46:05] | a couple of years older than you. | 比你大几岁 |
[46:10] | I saw my brother stabbed through the heart | 我站在我家门阶上 |
[46:12] | right on our doorstep. | 看着我哥被一把匕首刺穿心脏 |
[46:14] | He weren’t much of a villain what skewered him. | 那个把他刺成串儿的不是什么恶棍 |
[46:18] | Willem, the lad’s name was. | 那小子 他叫威廉 |
[46:22] | He ran off before anyone could spit. | 吐一口痰的功夫都不到 他就跑的没影儿 |
[46:25] | And I just stood there, | 而我只是站在那里 |
[46:29] | watching my brother die. | 眼睁睁看着我哥死去 |
[46:32] | But here’s the funny part. | 但好笑的是 |
[46:36] | I can’t picture my brother’s face anymore. | 我再也想不起我哥的脸 |
[46:39] | But Willem– | 但是威廉 |
[46:41] | oh, he was a nice-looking boy. | 噢 他长得还挺俊俏 |
[46:46] | He had good white teeth, | 一口大白牙 |
[46:48] | blue eyes, | 蓝眼睛 |
[46:51] | one of those dimpled chins all the girls like. | 有那种女孩们都喜欢的小酒窝 |
[46:57] | I would think about him when I was working | 我干活的时候 喝酒的时候 |
[47:00] | when I was drinking, when I was having a shit. | 拉屎的时候 都在想他 |
[47:04] | It got to the point | 后来一发不可收拾 |
[47:06] | where I would say his name every night before I went to bed. | 每晚上床睡觉之前 我都要默念他的名字 |
[47:09] | Willem. Willem. | 威廉 威廉 |
[47:12] | Willem. | 威廉 |
[47:15] | A prayer almost. | 就像祈祷 |
[47:19] | Well, one day… | 直到有一天…… |
[47:22] | Willem came riding back into town. | 威廉骑着马回到小镇 |
[47:29] | I buried an ax so deep into Willem’s skull, | 我一斧子奋力砸进了他脑壳里 |
[47:33] | they had to bury him with it. | 以至于他们都没拔出来就把他葬了 |
[47:36] | Willem’s horse got me to the Wall | 威廉的马把我带到长城 |
[47:40] | and I’ve been wearing black ever since. | 从那以后我就成了守夜人 |
[47:46] | Well… | 行了 |
[47:49] | that’ll help you sleep, eh? | 这能帮你好好睡觉吗 啊? |
[47:58] | Ho! | 喂! |
[47:59] | Get up, you lazy sons of whores! | 懒鬼和婊子们 都起来! |
[48:01] | 詹德利 “大牛” | |
[48:01] | 罗米 “绿手” | |
[48:02] | Arm yourselves. | 带上武器 |
[48:05] | – Get up. – Get up. | – 起来 – 起来 |
[48:07] | Keep out of sight,both of you. | 你们俩个都给我藏着点 |
[48:09] | – No, I’m not afraid. – I can fight. | – 我不害怕 – 我能战斗 |
[48:10] | Keep out of sight. | 记住藏好了 |
[48:12] | If things go wrong, you run. | 如果出了什么差错 就逃 |
[48:15] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[48:16] | You run along North and don’t look back. | 径直往北 再也别回头 |
[48:19] | Hey, there’s men out there | 嘿!外面有人 |
[48:22] | who want to fuck your corpses. | 妄想操你们的尸体 |
[48:24] | Outside, now! | 全都出去 马上! |
[48:28] | Come on, move, move! | 快 动起来 快! |
[48:32] | Gold Cloaks! | 是金袍子! |
[48:39] | Everyone out! | 所有人都出去! |
[48:45] | Hey, you! Open the damn cage! | 喂 你!把这该死的笼子打开! |
[48:53] | Where’s the bastard, Crow? | 乌鸦 那杂种在哪儿? |
[48:54] | Got more than a few bastards here. Who’s asking? | 我这儿有的是杂种 谁在问话? |
[48:57] | Ser Amory Lorch, sworn Bannerman to Lord Tywin Lannister. | 我乃亚摩利·洛奇爵士 泰温·兰尼斯特大人的封臣 |
[49:00] | These men from the capitalrequested our assistance. | 这些从都城来的人需要我们的协助 |
[49:04] | Drop your weapons in the name of the King. | 以国王名义放下武器 |
[49:06] | Now, which King would that be? | 这会儿你说的是哪个国王? |
[49:08] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[49:10] | In the name of King Joffrey, | 以乔佛里国王之名 |
[49:11] | 亚摩利·洛奇 泰温麾下骑士 | |
[49:13] | drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[49:17] | I don’t think I will. | 我觉得不行 |
[49:21] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[49:25] | I always hated crossbows. Take too long to load. | 所以我向来讨厌十字弓 装填太麻烦了 |
[50:07] | Jaqen: Boy, come here.Boy! | 小子 到这儿来 小子! |
[50:09] | – Sweet boy, help us. – Come back here! | – 好小子 帮帮我们 – 回这儿来! |
[50:12] | Help us, boy! | 小子 帮帮我们! |
[50:18] | A man can fight! Free us! | 某人可以战斗! 放了我们! |
[50:27] | Quick, give it to me. | 快点 把它给我 |
[50:31] | Give me the ax.Give me that. | 把斧子给我 把它给我 |
[50:42] | Put ’em on the wagon! | 把他们放在马车上! |
[50:44] | There’s more here.Come on. | 这儿还有 过来 |
[50:51] | What do we have here? | 看看这儿又是啥啊? |
[50:54] | No! | 不要! |
[50:56] | That’s a fine little blade. | 是把漂亮的小刀片儿 |
[51:00] | Maybe I’ll pick my teeth with it. | 或许我会用它来剔牙 |
[51:02] | I yield! I yield! | 我投降!我投降! |
[51:04] | Amory: Round up any survivors. | 把活着的都聚起来 |
[51:06] | We’ll take them back to Harrenhal. | 我们要带他们回赫伦堡 |
[51:08] | You heard him. You’re coming with us. | 你听到他说的了 跟我们走 |
[51:12] | I yield! | 我投降! |
[51:18] | Help! | 救命! |
[51:20] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[51:26] | Something wrong with your leg, boy? | 小子 你的腿怎么了? |
[51:28] | Look at it. | 你看看它 |
[51:38] | Can you walk? | 能走路吗? |
[51:39] | No.You got to carry me. | 不 你得背我 |
[51:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:59] | Carry him, he says. | 他叫我背他嘞 |
[52:10] | We’re looking for a bastard named Gendry. | 我们在找一个叫詹德利的杂种 |
[52:12] | Give him up | 供出来 |
[52:15] | or I’ll start taking eyeballs. | 不然我就开始挨个挖眼珠子 |
[52:30] | You want Gendry? | 你要詹德利 |
[52:35] | You already got him. | 你已经抓到他了 |
[52:41] | He loved that helmet. | 他一直很爱那头盔 |