时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | “From this time until the end of time, | “从始至终… |
[00:02] | we are the free and independent Kingdom of the North.” | …我们是自由而独立的北方王国” |
[00:06] | You’ll give the Starks our reply, cousin? | 你会带给史塔克回复吗,堂弟? |
[00:08] | I will, Your Grace. | 我会的,殿下 |
[00:09] | Did you see my brother when you were the Starks’ guest? | 你在史塔克那做客,看到我哥哥没? |
[00:11] | I did. | 看到了 |
[00:13] | Tell him he’s not been forgotten. | 告诉他,我们没忘记他 |
[00:20] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[00:22] | Come, brothers. We’ll leave him to it. | 来吧弟兄们,让他去 |
[00:23] | Be quick about it. | 动作快点 |
[00:27] | I’ve yielded Winterfell to Prince Theon. | 我把临冬城让给席恩王子 |
[00:30] | All of you should do as he commands. | 你们都要听从他的命令 |
[00:32] | Betray me and you will wish you hadn’t. | 背叛我,你会后悔的 |
[00:34] | Man: All hail the king. | 国王万岁 |
[00:37] | – Who threw that? – ( Crowd shouting ) | 谁扔的? |
[00:40] | Get back! | 退后! |
[00:48] | You’re all right now, little bird. You’re all right. | 你没事了,小鸟儿,没事了 |
[00:50] | Your brothers desert you? | 你的弟兄们抛弃你了? |
[00:52] | – We’ll stop here. – Think they’re out looking for you? | – 就到这里 – 以为他们在找你? |
[00:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:59] | ( Grunts ) What might this be? Let’s go. | 这是什么?我们走 |
[01:03] | Amory Lorch. Now! | 亚摩利・洛奇 快! |
[01:05] | A man will do what must be done. | 某人一定办到 |
[01:10] | Guard! | 卫兵! |
[01:11] | I have something for you from Prince Theon. | 席恩王子要我给你点东西 |
[01:20] | When I came to this city, I had nothing. | 初来此城,我一无所有 |
[01:22] | Today I am the richest man in Qarth | 今天,我是魁尔斯的首富 |
[01:25] | with no regrets. | 毫不后悔 |
[01:29] | Where are they? Where are my dragons?! | 它们在哪?我的龙在哪? |
[03:44] | A cripple? | 一个瘸子? |
[03:46] | You let a cripple escape? | 你让一个瘸子逃了? |
[03:50] | The boy can’t walk, | 那小子不能走路 |
[03:51] | but somehow he slipped past you? | 你却看不住? |
[03:53] | The giant must have took him. | 一定是巨人把他带走了 |
[03:57] | The giant? | 巨人? |
[04:01] | Hodor? | 阿多? |
[04:03] | Oh, well, that’s all right, then. | 哦,这就可以了 |
[04:06] | You let a halfwit escape with a cripple. | 你让一个白痴带走了一个瘸子 |
[04:09] | And Rickon, too? The little one? | 还有瑞肯,那个小的? |
[04:11] | Gone along with the wildling woman, | 一起的还有女野人 |
[04:15] | the one you were fucking. | 你操得爽的那个 |
[04:36] | Right, get the horses and the hounds. | 准备马和猎狗 |
[04:43] | – ( Dogs barking ) – Come on, find the scent. | 闻闻味道 |
[04:50] | Come on, where they going? | 找到他们 |
[05:01] | Halt! | 停! |
[05:07] | Enjoying your first hunt? | 享受第一次出猎吗? |
[05:09] | So far, hunting seems very similar to riding, My Lord. | 目前,打猎很像是骑马,大人 |
[05:12] | With hunting, there’s blood at the end. | 打猎,最后会流血 |
[05:14] | They’re little boys. | 他们是小孩子 |
[05:16] | I was a little boy when I was torn away from my home and brought here. | 我从家里来到这里,也是小孩 |
[05:19] | So I kept my word. | 我没食言 |
[05:21] | I never ran away. | 没有逃走 |
[05:23] | If I find them soon enough, I won’t hurt them. | 如果很快找到他们,我不会伤害他们 |
[05:27] | Well, I’ll hurt them, but I won’t kill them. | 会让他们疼,但不会杀他们 |
[05:30] | Those boys are of far more value to you alive than dead. | 这些孩子活着比死了有价值 |
[05:33] | They have no value to me missing. | 跑了就没价值了 |
[05:35] | Robb will have sent a force to retake Winterfell by now. | 罗柏已经派兵重夺临冬城了 |
[05:37] | Robb’s in the Riverlands. My sister’s in Deepwood Motte. | 罗柏在河间地,我的姐姐在深林堡 |
[05:41] | She’ll get here long before they do. | 她会先于他们到达 |
[05:43] | And Ned Stark always said 500 men could hold | 奈德・史塔克常说,500人在临冬城可以… |
[05:46] | Winterfell against 10,000. | 抵御10000人 |
[05:48] | – ( Dogs barking ) – Man: We have a scent! | 有发现! |
[05:51] | The hounds have the scent. | 猎狗有发现了 |
[05:53] | Come, Maester, don’t look so grim. | 来吧学士,别那么沮丧 |
[05:56] | It’s all just a game. | 游戏而已 |
[06:14] | Osha: We should have took more food. | 我们应该带更多食物 |
[06:16] | We couldn’t risk going to the kitchens. | 不能冒险去厨房 |
[06:18] | Those people all love you. | 这些人都喜欢你 |
[06:19] | They would have given you whatever you needed. | 会供应你一切所需 |
[06:21] | And if Theon found out, he’d hang them. | 席恩发现了,会绞死他们的 |
[06:23] | – The boy can’t survive on walnuts. – I’m fine. | – 这小子吃核桃可不够 – 我很好 |
[06:27] | We’ve been walking since before sunrise. | 我们日出前就出发了 |
[06:30] | – Even Hodor will tire. – Hodor. | – 阿多也会累的 – 阿多 |
[06:32] | – Even you, sweet giant. – ( Chuckles ) Hodor. | – 就是你,可爱的巨人 – 阿多 |
[06:39] | Wait, I know that farm. | 等等,我知道那个农场 |
[06:41] | I sent those two Winterfell orphans there. | 我送了两个孤儿过来 |
[06:44] | Jack and Billy. | 杰克和比利 |
[06:46] | They’ll give us some food. | 他们会给我们食物的 |
[06:48] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 |
[06:49] | If Theon tracks us here, he’ll torture them | 席恩追到这里,会拷打他们 |
[06:51] | until he finds out where we are. | 直到找到我们 |
[06:53] | Billy climbs a tree better than anyone. | 比利爬树最厉害 |
[06:55] | You’ve never seen me climb a tree, little man. | 你没见过我爬树,小孩 |
[06:57] | They’ll be after us with hounds. | 他们会带猎狗追我们 |
[06:59] | We got a good start on them, | 我们先他们一步 |
[07:01] | but we can’t outrun hounds forever. | 但躲不过猎狗 |
[07:28] | Did you pull a knife on me in the night? | 你晚上拿刀顶我了? |
[07:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[07:43] | Can’t be the first time you pressed your bone against a woman’s ass. | 不会是第一次用你的骨头顶女人的屁股吧 |
[07:49] | Let’s move. | 出发吧 |
[07:57] | Oh, it is the first time. | 果然是第一次 |
[08:00] | How old are you, boy? | 你多大了,小子? |
[08:02] | I’m a man of the Night’s Watch. | 我是守夜人的汉子 |
[08:07] | You’re a boy who’s never been with a girl. | 你是个没碰过妞的小子 |
[08:13] | Don’t your stones start to hurt | 你的两个石头会疼的 |
[08:15] | if your bone never gets– | 除非你的骨头… |
[08:18] | Don’t call them that. | 不许这么说话 |
[08:20] | What, stones? | 说什么,石头? |
[08:23] | Or bone? | 还是骨头? |
[08:25] | Neither. | 都不行 |
[08:27] | Both. | 都不行 |
[08:31] | Move! | 快走! |
[08:38] | Ygritte: I heard they get all swollen and bruised if you don’t use them. | 我听说,你不用它们,它们会肿,会紫的 |
[08:42] | Of course, maybe that’s just what the lads say | 当然,男人这么说是… |
[08:44] | when they want me feeling sorry for them. | 为了让我可怜他们 |
[08:47] | As if I’d feel sorry for them. | 我才不会可怜他们 |
[08:50] | Are there no girl crows? | 没有女乌鸦吗? |
[08:54] | There are no women of the Night’s Watch, no. | 守夜人军团没女人 |
[08:57] | So the lads just do it with each other? | 所以男人们互相搞? |
[08:59] | No. | 不是 |
[09:01] | – Never? – Never. | – 不搞? – 不搞 |
[09:03] | We swore an oath. | 我们发过誓 |
[09:06] | You have sheep at the Wall? | 你们城墙上有羊? |
[09:10] | With your hands, then? | 那是用手咯? |
[09:12] | No wonder you’re all so miserable. | 怪不得你们都这么哀怨 |
[09:15] | Would you please shut up? | 请你闭嘴? |
[09:17] | ( Mocking ) Would you please shut up? | “请你闭嘴”? |
[09:20] | You think you’re better than me, crow. | 你以为你比我强吗,乌鸦 |
[09:23] | – I’m a free woman– – You’re a free woman? | – 我是自由人… – 你是自由人? |
[09:25] | I might be your prisoner, but I’m a free woman. | 我是你的俘虏,却还是自由人 |
[09:28] | If you’re my prisoner, you’re not a free woman. | 你是我的俘虏,就不是自由人 |
[09:30] | That’s what “prisoner” means. | 所以才叫“俘虏” |
[09:31] | And you think you’re free? | 你以为你自由吗? |
[09:34] | You swore some stupid oath | 你发了个蠢誓 |
[09:36] | and now you can never touch a girl. | 便永远不能碰女孩 |
[09:38] | It was my choice to say the words. | 发誓是我的选择 |
[09:40] | – So you don’t like girls? – Of course I like girls. | – 你不喜欢女孩? – 我当然喜欢 |
[09:42] | But you chose never to touch them. | 但你选择不碰他们 |
[09:44] | That’s the price you pay if you want to be a man of the Night’s Watch. | 要当守夜人,这就是代价 |
[09:47] | So instead of getting naked with a girl, | 你不光着身子抱个妞 |
[09:49] | you’d prefer to invade our lands– | 却来侵入我们的土地… |
[09:50] | Invade your lands? | 侵入你们的土地? |
[09:52] | Wildlings raid our lands all the time. | 野人一直袭扰我们的土地 |
[09:54] | Some of them tried to kill my little brother, a crippled boy! | 有些人还想杀我弟弟,一个残疾孩子 |
[09:57] | They’re not your lands! | 那不是你的土地 |
[09:59] | We’ve been here the whole time. | 我们一直在这里 |
[10:01] | You lot came along and just put up a big wall | 你们过来修起一座墙 |
[10:03] | and said it was yours. | 就说是你们的 |
[10:05] | My father was Ned Stark. | 我的父亲是奈德・史塔克 |
[10:07] | I have the blood of the First Men. | 我有先民的血统 |
[10:09] | My ancestors lived here, same as yours. | 我的祖先就住在这里,和你祖先一样 |
[10:15] | So why are you fighting us? | 那你为什么进攻我们? |
[10:33] | Go on. | 继续 |
[10:40] | Now I want you to tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[10:43] | – Guard: Come on, this way. – ( Man screaming ) | 走这边 |
[10:47] | Come on, speak up. Speak up. | 拜托,说啊说啊~ |
[10:55] | Wolfsbane– | 附子草 |
[10:57] | a rare substance. | 很罕见 |
[11:00] | This is no common assassin. | 这不是普通的杀手 |
[11:03] | We hanged 20 men last night. | 我们昨晚吊死了20个 |
[11:05] | I don’t care if you hanged 100. | 100个也无所谓 |
[11:08] | A man tried to kill me. | 有人要杀我 |
[11:09] | I want his name and I want his head. | 我要名字和人头 |
[11:11] | Mountain: We think it was an infiltrator from the Brotherhood Without Banners. | 我们认为是散落的兄弟会渗透进来了 |
[11:16] | Pretentious name for a band of outlaws. | 一群逃犯的代名词 |
[11:18] | We can’t allow rebels behind our lines | 不能允许祸起萧墙 |
[11:21] | to harass us with impunity. | 无法无天 |
[11:23] | We look like fools and they look like heroes. | 我们像傻子,他们却像英雄 |
[11:25] | That’s how kings fall. | 国王就是这么死的 |
[11:27] | I want them dead, every one. | 我要他们死,都得死 |
[11:29] | Killing them isn’t the problem. | 杀他们不是问题 |
[11:31] | It’s finding them. | 关键要找到他们 |
[11:33] | Have you gone soft, Clegane? | 你是不是手软了,克里冈? |
[11:35] | I always thought you had a talent for violence. | 我一直以为你是暴虐天才 |
[11:37] | Burn the villages, burn the farms. | 烧村子,烧农场 |
[11:41] | Let them know what it means to choose the wrong side. | 让他们知道站错队的代价 |
[11:47] | Is that mutton? | 羊肉? |
[11:50] | Yes, My Lord. | 是的,大人 |
[11:51] | Don’t like mutton. | 不喜欢羊肉 |
[11:54] | I’ll bring something else. | 我去拿点别的 |
[11:56] | Leave it. | 放下吧 |
[11:59] | – Are you hungry? – No. | – 你饿了? – 不饿 |
[12:01] | Of course you are. | 你肯定饿了 |
[12:03] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[12:05] | I’ll eat in the kitchen later. | 我等会去厨房吃 |
[12:08] | It’s bad manners to refuse a Lord’s offer. | 拒绝一个公爵可不礼貌 |
[12:12] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[12:15] | Eat. | 吃 |
[12:20] | You’re small for your age. | 你个子很小 |
[12:23] | I suppose you’ve been underfed your whole life. | 你可能一直在挨饿 |
[12:25] | I eat a lot. | 我吃得很多 |
[12:27] | – I just don’t grow. – Hmm. | – 就是不长 – 嗯 |
[12:33] | This will be my last war, | 这是我最后一场战争 |
[12:37] | win or lose. | 无论胜败 |
[12:40] | Have you ever lost before? | 你失败过吗? |
[12:42] | Do you think I’d be in my position if I had lost a war? | 如果败过,我会有现在的位置吗? |
[12:52] | But this is the one I’ll be remembered for. | 但这一战,我会永远记得 |
[12:56] | The “War of Five Kings” they’re calling it. | 他们称之为“五王之战” |
[13:00] | My legacy will be determined in the coming months. | 我的传承将取决于未来的几个月 |
[13:05] | Do you know what legacy means? | 你知道传承什么意思吗? |
[13:10] | It’s what you pass down to your children | 就是你传给你子嗣的 |
[13:12] | and your children’s children. | 还有子嗣的子嗣的 |
[13:16] | It’s what remains of you when you’re gone. | 就是你死后留下的东西 |
[13:23] | Harren the Black thought this castle would be his legacy. | 黑心赫伦认为这个城堡是他的传承 |
[13:27] | The greatest fortress ever built– | 最伟大的堡垒 |
[13:30] | the tallest towers, the strongest walls. | 最高的塔,最坚固的墙 |
[13:34] | The Great Hall had 35 hearths. | 主厅有35个壁炉 |
[13:37] | 35. Can you imagine? | 35个,你能想象吗? |
[13:40] | Look at it now– | 瞧瞧现在… |
[13:43] | a blasted ruin. | 一片废墟 |
[13:47] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道怎么回事吗? |
[13:48] | Dragons? | 是龙吗? |
[13:51] | Yes, dragons happened. | 是的,龙来了 |
[13:57] | Harrenhal was built to withstand an attack from the land. | 赫伦堡是为了抵抗地面进攻 |
[14:04] | A million men could have marched on these walls | 百万人进攻 |
[14:07] | and a million men would have been repelled. | 全都会被击退 |
[14:09] | But an attack from the air with dragon fire– mm. | 但喷火的龙从空中… |
[14:15] | Harren and all his sons roasted alive within these walls. | 赫伦和所有儿子在这墙内被活活烤死 |
[14:18] | Aegon Targaryen changed the rules. | 伊耿・坦格利安改了规矩 |
[14:23] | That’s why every child alive still knows his name | 所以现在的小孩都知道他 |
[14:26] | 300 years after his death. | 他都死了300年了 |
[14:28] | Aegon and his sisters. | 伊耿和他的姐妹们 |
[14:32] | Mm? | 嗯? |
[14:33] | It wasn’t just Aegon riding his dragon. | 不只是伊耿骑着龙 |
[14:37] | It was Rhaenys and Visenya, too. | 还有雷妮丝和维桑尼亚 |
[14:39] | Correct. | 正确 |
[14:41] | A student of history, are you? | 你是学历史的学生? |
[14:43] | Rhaenys rode Meraxes. | 雷妮丝骑着米拉西斯 |
[14:46] | Visenya rode Vhagar. | 维桑尼亚骑着瓦格哈尔 |
[14:49] | I’m sure I knew that when I was a boy. | 我小时候肯定也知道 |
[14:52] | Visenya Targaryen was a great warrior. | 维桑尼亚・坦格利安是名伟大的战士 |
[14:56] | She had a Valyrian steel sword she called Dark Sister. | 她有柄瓦雷利亚钢剑称为黑姐妹 |
[14:59] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:01] | She’s a heroine of yours, I take it? | 我想,她是你的英雄吧 |
[15:05] | Aren’t most girls more interested in the pretty maidens from the songs? | 大多数女孩不是更喜欢歌里的漂亮小姐吗? |
[15:08] | Jonquil with the flowers in her hair? | 头上插着花? |
[15:11] | – Most girls are idiots. – Ha! | 多数女孩都是白痴 |
[15:14] | You remind me of my daughter. | 你很像我女儿 |
[15:18] | Where did you learn all this stuff | 你从哪知道这些的 |
[15:20] | about Visenya and her Valyrian Steel sword? | 维桑尼亚和她的瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[15:25] | From my father. | 我父亲 |
[15:29] | He was a well-read stonemason. | 他可是个博学的石匠 |
[15:32] | Can’t say I’ve ever met a literate stonemason. | 没怎么见过识字的石匠 |
[15:36] | Have you met many stonemasons, My Lord? | 你见过很多石匠吗,大人? |
[15:42] | Careful now, girl. | 小心点,姑娘 |
[15:44] | I enjoy you, but be careful. | 我喜欢你,但是小心点 |
[15:46] | Take that back to the kitchen. | 拿回厨房吧 |
[15:49] | Eat what you want. | 随便你吃 |
[15:54] | And, girl. | 还有,姑娘 |
[15:57] | M’lord M’lord. | |
[16:01] | Lowborn girls say “M’lord,” | 出生低贱的女孩都说“M’lord” |
[16:03] | not “My Lord.” | 而不是“My Lord” |
[16:06] | If you’re going to pose as a commoner, | 要装成普通人 |
[16:08] | you should do it properly. | 就装像一点 |
[16:12] | My mother served Lady Dustin for many years, My Lord. | 我妈妈伺候达斯汀夫人很多年了,大人 |
[16:16] | She taught me how to speak proper– properly. | 她教我言语要得当 |
[16:22] | You’re too smart for your own good. | 你聪明过了头 |
[16:24] | – Has anyone told you that? – Yes. | – 有人说过吗? – 是的 |
[16:28] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[16:41] | I beg pardon, Ser. | 请求你的原谅,爵士 |
[16:44] | I should have come to you after to thank you for saving me. | 我事后该来谢谢你,救我一命 |
[16:49] | – You were so brave. – Brave? | – 你真勇敢 – 勇敢? |
[16:51] | A dog doesn’t need courage to chase off rats. | 狗抓耗子不需要勇敢 |
[16:55] | Does it give you joy to scare people? | 吓唬人很有乐趣吗? |
[16:58] | No. It gives me joy to kill people. | 不,杀人才有乐趣 |
[17:00] | Spare me. You can’t tell me Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell never killed a man. | 省省吧,你敢说临冬城的艾德・史塔克公爵 没杀过人 |
[17:06] | It was his duty. He never liked it. | 是出于职责,不是喜欢 |
[17:09] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这么说的? |
[17:11] | He lied. | 他骗人 |
[17:14] | Killing is the sweetest thing there is. | 杀戮最是得意 |
[17:17] | Why are you always so hateful? | 你怎么总这么邪恶? |
[17:19] | You’ll be glad of the hateful things I do | 你会乐见我的恶行 |
[17:21] | someday when you’re queen and I’m all that stands | 当某天你贵为王后 |
[17:24] | between you and your beloved king. | 而我替你挡住国王 |
[17:36] | I’ve demanded a meeting of the Thirteen. | 我已要求十三巨子聚头 |
[17:38] | One of them did this or knows who did. | 其中一人干的或者知情 |
[17:39] | You are one of the Thirteen. | 你便是十三巨子之一 |
[17:41] | If I wanted your dragons, I would have taken them. | 若是我要你的龙,我早就动手了 |
[17:43] | – They mean nothing to me on their own. – Nothing? | – 它们本身一文不值 – 一文不值? |
[17:46] | They’re more valuable than anything in the world. | 它们是无价之宝 |
[17:49] | Shall we look inside my vault and see what selling your dragons | 看看我的宝藏,你就知道卖了你的龙 |
[17:52] | would buy me I cannot buy already? | 也不敌我的财富 |
[17:54] | We will get them back. | 我们会找回它们的 |
[17:56] | There is no we, | 没有“我们” |
[17:58] | so why would you help me get them back? | 你为什么帮我找回它们? |
[18:00] | I took you under my protection in front of the rulers of my city. | 我当着统治者的面给予你庇护 |
[18:04] | A man is what others say he is and no more. | 众口铄金,积毁销骨 |
[18:07] | If they say that Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a liar, | 如果他们说札罗・赞旺・达梭斯言而无信 |
[18:10] | my word is worth nothing. | 我的话就不值钱了 |
[18:12] | I cannot let this thing happen to you under my roof. | 我不允许我家里发生这种事情 |
[18:15] | But it did happen under your roof. | 但确实在你家发生了 |
[18:17] | Khaleesi, many times in my life I have been– | 卡丽熙,我一生很多次… |
[18:21] | I don’t care where you’ve been. | 我不关心你的过去 |
[18:45] | You think we’re savages because we don’t live in stone castles. | 我们不住在石头城里,你就认为是野蛮人 |
[18:50] | We can’t make steel as good as yours, it’s true, but… | 我们的钢没你们造的好,没错,但… |
[18:54] | We’re free. | 我们自由 |
[18:56] | If someone tried to tell us we couldn’t lie down as man and woman, | 如果有人说,我们不能男女同房 |
[18:59] | we’d shove a spear up his ass. | 我们会用一支矛插他的屁眼 |
[19:02] | We don’t go serving some shit king | 我们不伺候什么狗屁国王 |
[19:04] | who’s only king because his father was. | 就因为他爸爸是国王 |
[19:06] | No. No, you serve Mance Rayder, | 不不,你们伺候曼斯・雷德 |
[19:09] | the King-Beyond-the-Wall. | 塞外之王 |
[19:10] | We chose Mance Rayder to lead us. | 我们选择曼斯・雷德带领我们 |
[19:13] | He was a crow, same as you, | 他曾是乌鸦,和你一样 |
[19:16] | but he wanted to be free. | 但他向往自由 |
[19:19] | You could be free, too. | 你也可以自由 |
[19:23] | You don’t need to live your whole life taking commands from old men. | 你不必一辈子听那老家伙的命令 |
[19:27] | Wake up when you want to wake up. | 睡觉睡到自然醒 |
[19:30] | I could show you the streams to fish, the woods to hunt. | 我可以带你去小河钓鱼,树林里打猎 |
[19:32] | Build yourself a cabin and find a woman to lie with in the night. | 建个小屋,找个女人晚上同房 |
[19:38] | You’re a pretty lad. | 你很俊 |
[19:40] | The girls would claw each other’s eyes out to get naked with you. | 姑娘们会抢着和你光着身子 |
[19:46] | Walk. | 快走 |
[19:50] | I could teach you how to do it. | 我可以教你 |
[19:52] | I know how to do it. | 我知道怎么弄 |
[19:57] | You know nothing, Jon Snow. | 你知道个毛,琼恩・雪诺 |
[20:29] | And what did she say? | 她又说什么? |
[20:31] | She admired your spirit, Your Grace. | 她敬佩你的精神,陛下 |
[20:33] | And what then? | 然后呢? |
[20:37] | She, uh… | 她… |
[20:40] | If every man were held accountable for the actions of every distant relative, | 如果每个人都要为他的远亲负责 |
[20:44] | Ser Alton, we’d all hang. | 埃尔顿爵士,我们都得吊死 |
[20:49] | She tore the paper in half, Your Grace. | 她把信撕了,陛下 |
[20:53] | You’ve acted with honor. | 你行事磊落 |
[20:55] | I thank you for it. | 我谢谢你 |
[20:57] | Lord Karstark, see that Ser Alton’s pen is clean. | 卡史塔克大人,确保埃尔顿爵士的牢房干净 |
[21:00] | And give him a hot supper. | 给他热饭 |
[21:01] | Ser Alton’s pen is occupied, Your Grace. | 埃尔顿爵士的牢房被占了,陛下 |
[21:04] | The prisoners from the Yellow Fork. | 黄叉河的俘虏 |
[21:06] | Too many prisoners. | 太多了 |
[21:08] | Is there room for Ser Alton? | 有房间给埃尔顿爵士吗? |
[21:11] | Does he need to lie down? | 他需要躺下吗? |
[21:17] | Have the men build him a new pen. | 找人建个新牢房 |
[21:19] | Put him in with the Kingslayer for now. | 暂时把他和弑君者关在一起 |
[21:21] | Have your boy watch over them. | 叫你儿子看着他们 |
[21:24] | Torrhen. | 托伦 |
[21:26] | That will be all. | 都退下吧 |
[21:35] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[21:36] | A minute of your time? | 有空吗? |
[21:53] | I’ve been treating your wounded men. | 我一直在治疗你的伤员 |
[21:55] | And my enemies as some of my bannermen are fond of mentioning. | 我属下说,还有敌人的伤员 |
[21:59] | They’re not my enemies. | 他们不是我的敌人 |
[22:01] | That’s what I tell my bannermen. | 我会跟我属下说的 |
[22:03] | I’ve already run through the supplies I brought with me. | 我查点了我带来的用品 |
[22:06] | Some are easily replaced– | 有些容易补充 |
[22:07] | egg yolks, turpentine, oil of roses. | 蛋黄,松脂,玫瑰油 |
[22:10] | But some are not. | 有些很难找到 |
[22:13] | I need silk for stitching. | 我需要缝针的丝线 |
[22:17] | I need fennel root for those with fever, willow bark. | 发烧的要用茴香根,柳树皮 |
[22:20] | Mostly I need milk of the poppy. | 更多地需要罂粟花奶 |
[22:22] | You saw what it was like to amputate a foot without any. | 你看到了,截肢要用那个 |
[22:25] | I assume there will be more loss of limb before this war is over. | 战争结束前,很多人要截肢 |
[22:29] | – If you need help finding these– – I know where to find them. | – 如果你需要帮助… – 我知道去哪找 |
[22:34] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t interrupt you. | 抱歉,我不该打断你 |
[22:37] | Continue, My Lady. | 继续,小姐 |
[22:43] | You’re riding to the Crag to negotiate a surrender? | 你要去峭岩城谈判归降的事? |
[22:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:48] | The Crag will have a Maester and he will have what I need. | 峭岩城的大学士有我想要的东西 |
[22:51] | I expect he will. | 我想是的 |
[22:53] | If I could write a list– | 如果我写个单子… |
[22:55] | come with me to the Crag. | 跟我一起去峭岩城 |
[22:59] | I don’t think that will be– | 我想那… |
[23:01] | Let the Maester show you his stores. | 让大学士带你去看看铺子 |
[23:03] | I want the wounded men to be treated well– | 我希望伤员被好好医治 |
[23:07] | all the wounded men. | 所有的伤员 |
[23:17] | Woman: Children, come inside, quick. | 孩子们,快进来,快! |
[23:19] | Hurry up! | 快! |
[23:21] | – ( Dog barking ) – Man: Can’t find anything, Ser. | 什么也没有,爵士 |
[23:24] | – They’ve lost the scent. – Try again. | – 它们追踪不到气味了 – 再试试 |
[23:27] | We’ve circled this farmhouse twice. | 我们已经把农场搜了两遍 |
[23:29] | There’s no sign of them. | 还是一无所获 |
[23:31] | We could start the search fresh in the morning, My Lord. | 我们可以明天一早再重新搜查,大人 |
[23:34] | I’m looking at spending the rest of life | 我的余生,我将… |
[23:36] | being treated like a fool and a eunuch by my own people. | 被我自己人当做傻子和废物 |
[23:39] | Ask yourself, “Is there anything I wouldn’t do | 问问你自己,“我会不会不择手段… |
[23:41] | to stop that from happening?” | 避免这种情况?” |
[23:43] | The hounds will find the scent again. | 猎狗一定会再搜寻到那个气味 |
[23:45] | I’ll beat them until they do. | 我会打到他们找到为止 |
[23:48] | I’ll whip every man here | 我会鞭打这里的每一个人 |
[23:49] | until I have both those boys in hand. | 直到我抓住那两个男孩 |
[23:51] | And once I’ve got them, the pampered little shits… | 一旦我抓到两个小混蛋 |
[23:56] | It’s better to be cruel than weak. | 冷酷总比懦弱要好 |
[23:58] | Prince Theon. | 席恩王子 |
[24:01] | – Where are they? – Who, m’lord? | – 他们在哪儿? – 谁,大人? |
[24:03] | The Stark boys. Where are they? | 史塔克家的男孩儿们,他们在哪儿? |
[24:04] | I don’t know. I seen no one. | 我不知道,我一个也没有看见 |
[24:06] | Oh! | 噢! |
[24:08] | Think harder. | 好好想想 |
[24:10] | I swear, m’lord, I don’t know. | 我发誓,大人,我真的不知道 |
[24:14] | My Lord, over here. | 大人,看这儿 |
[24:19] | I think I’ve found what we’re looking for. | 我想我找到了 |
[24:32] | Send the old man home. | 把这老头送回去 |
[24:40] | Go back to Winterfell. | 回临冬城 |
[24:41] | Take him back. | 带他回去 |
[24:45] | Theon, don’t do this. | 席恩,别这么做 |
[25:06] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[25:08] | As soon as I heard. | 我一听说就赶回来了 |
[25:10] | Do you know anything? | 你知道些什么? |
[25:13] | – Irri is dead. – I know. | – 伊丽死了 – 我知道 |
[25:17] | – She was a good– – she’s dead. | – 她是个好… – 她死了 |
[25:19] | She died alone. | 她死得很孤独 |
[25:21] | She died for me and I couldn’t protect her. | 她为我而死,我保护不了她 |
[25:25] | Doreah? | 多莉亚呢? |
[25:26] | We can’t find her. | 我们找不到她 |
[25:29] | She must be dead, too. | 她一定也死了 |
[25:32] | I led my people out of the Red Waste | 我带领我的子民走出红色荒原 |
[25:35] | and into the slaughterhouse. | 却走进了屠宰场 |
[25:36] | I should have been here. | 我应该留下的 |
[25:39] | You went to find me a ship. | 你离开是为了替我寻找一艘船 |
[25:42] | My place is by your side. | 我的职责是伴您左右 |
[25:44] | I shouldn’t have left you alone with these people. | 我不该留下您一个人和那些人在一起 |
[25:46] | These people? | 那些人? |
[25:48] | They are not to be trusted. | 他们不值得信任 |
[25:50] | And who is to be trusted? | 又有谁值得信任? |
[25:53] | Who are my people? | 谁是我的子民? |
[25:55] | The Targaryens? | 坦格里安人? |
[25:57] | I only knew one– my brother, | 我只认识一个……我的哥哥 |
[25:59] | and he would have let 1,000 men rape me | 他却愿意让1000个人强奸我 |
[26:01] | if it had got him the crown. | 只有能得到皇冠 |
[26:03] | The Dothraki? | 多斯拉克人? |
[26:05] | Most of them turned on me the day that Khal Drogo fell from his horse. | 卓戈卡奥从马上摔下的那天他们多数背叛了我 |
[26:08] | Your people are in Westeros. | 您的子民在维斯特洛 |
[26:10] | The people in Westeros don’t know I’m alive. | 维斯特洛的人根本不知道我还活着 |
[26:13] | – They will soon enough. – And then what? | – 他们很快就会知道 – 那又怎样? |
[26:15] | They’ll pray for my return? | 难道他们会祈祷我回归吗? |
[26:17] | They’ll wave dragon banners and shout my name? | 难道他们会打着龙的旗帜呼喊我的名字? |
[26:20] | That’s what my brother believed and he was a fool. | 我哥哥这样的傻子才会相信 |
[26:23] | You are not your brother. | 您不是您哥哥 |
[26:25] | Trust me, Khaleesi. | 相信我,卡丽熙 |
[26:28] | There it is– | 听听吧… |
[26:30] | “trust me.” | “相信我” |
[26:32] | And it’s you I should trust, Ser Jorah? | 难道我该信任你吗,乔拉爵士? |
[26:35] | Only you? | 只信任你? |
[26:40] | I don’t need trust any longer. | 我再也不需要信任谁了 |
[26:43] | I don’t want it and I don’t have room for it. | 我不想信任谁,也信任不了谁 |
[26:46] | You are too young to be so– | 您太年轻了,不该如此… |
[26:48] | And you are too familiar. | 你知道的太多了 |
[26:55] | Forgive me, Khaleesi. | 原谅我,卡丽熙 |
[26:59] | No one can survive in this world without help. | 没人可以在这世上独生 |
[27:02] | No one. | 没人可以 |
[27:04] | Let me help you, please. | 请让我帮助您 |
[27:06] | Tell me how. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[27:10] | Find my dragons. | 把我的龙找回来 |
[27:20] | Ygritte: How long till we get back to your crows? | 要多久才能找到你的乌鸦们? |
[27:24] | We’re close. | 很快 |
[27:26] | What, a day? A half-day? | 一天?半天? |
[27:33] | You don’t know, do you? | 你也不知道,对吧? |
[27:36] | – Do you even know where they are? – We’re close. | – 你甚至不知道他们在哪儿 – 我们很近了 |
[27:41] | What do you think they’ll say when they hear about you and me? | 你觉得他们听说我们的事情后会怎么想? |
[27:43] | Nothing happened between you and me. | 我们之间什么也没发生 |
[27:45] | “I swear it, old master king crow, Ser, | 我发誓,守夜人队长 |
[27:49] | we were only close together for warmth. | 我们靠近只是为了相互取暖 |
[27:51] | And then I felt it, | 而后我感觉到了 |
[27:53] | right up against me backside like a club. | 像个棍子在背后顶着我 |
[27:56] | I can show you the bruise on me tailbone. | 我可以给您看我尾骨的淤青 |
[27:58] | And before I knew what was where, his– his– | 我还没弄明白怎么回事,他… |
[28:02] | well, it was all out in the open, all angry as you like. | 都露出来了,和你一样愤怒 |
[28:05] | And I didn’t want to want it, but, oh, I did! | 我本不想要的,可是,哦,我想的 |
[28:09] | And he spread me legs and– ruined. | 他分开我的腿…全毁了 |
[28:12] | The shame of it. | 真是耻辱 |
[28:13] | Now I can never marry a perfumed lord. | 我再也不能嫁给一个香喷喷的大人了 |
[28:16] | What will me poor savage father say?” | 我可怜的野人父亲又会怎么说? |
[28:17] | Turn back around. | 转过身去 |
[28:19] | “And I thought that we were done, but he said, | 我以为完事儿了的时候,他说 |
[28:21] | ( deep voice ) ‘Turn back around.'” | “转过身去” |
[28:24] | ( normal voice ) I’ll tell you what, Jon Snow, | 我跟你说,琼恩・雪诺 |
[28:27] | since it’s going to be your word against mine, | 反正我们要言语不一 |
[28:29] | and since you can’t talk about it without blushing, | 而且你肯定会脸红 |
[28:33] | we may as well just. | 不如干脆… |
[28:37] | What, right here in the muck? | 这么脏的地方? |
[28:39] | I’ll keep you warm enough. | 我可以让你暖和 |
[28:43] | Are you that afraid of it? | 你真就这么害怕吗? |
[28:45] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:47] | Oh, it’s nice | 哦,这儿又舒服 |
[28:49] | and wet and warm. | 又湿又温热 |
[28:53] | Enough | 够了 |
[28:55] | it don’t have teeth. | 没有牙齿 |
[29:05] | All right! | 好吧! |
[29:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:10] | Gods, you’re dull. | 天哪,你个木头 |
[29:48] | Should have took me while you had the chance. | 机不可失,失不再来 |
[30:01] | ( Sansa crying ) No, no! | 不,不! |
[30:23] | No. Oh, no. | 不,哦,不 |
[30:42] | It’s all right. Give me that. | 没事的,把刀给我 |
[30:44] | If the queen sees I can have Joffrey’s children now… | 如果太后看到,我可以跟乔佛里生孩子… |
[30:48] | Help me flip it over. | 帮我翻过来 |
[31:07] | – Where are you going? – To tell her Grace. | – 你去哪儿? – 去告诉太后 |
[31:12] | You’ll say nothing to anyone. | 不许跟任何人说一个字 |
[31:14] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[31:36] | Your mother might have prepared you. | 你母亲也许告诉过你 |
[31:39] | You flowered, my dear. No more. | 你开花了,亲爱的,仅此而已 |
[31:42] | My mother told me, but I thought it would be different. | 我母亲告诉过我,但我以为不是这样 |
[31:45] | In what way? | 是怎样? |
[31:46] | I thought it would be less– | 我以为,不会这么… |
[31:50] | less messy. | 这么脏 |
[31:53] | Wait until you bear the child. | 等你怀上孩子吧 |
[31:57] | You’re a woman now. | 你现在是个女人了 |
[31:59] | Do you have any idea what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[32:02] | I’m fit to bear children for the king? | 我可以为国王生儿育女了? |
[32:04] | A prospect that once delighted you– | 这是原本就赋予你的使命 |
[32:07] | bringing little princes and princesses into the world, | 把小王子小公主带到这个世上来 |
[32:17] | Joffrey has always been difficult. | 乔佛里总是很可怕 |
[32:20] | Even his birth, I labored a day and a half | 生他时,我阵痛了一天半 |
[32:23] | to bring him into this world. | 才将他带到这个世上来 |
[32:25] | You cannot imagine the pain. | 你难以想象那样的痛苦 |
[32:27] | I screamed so loudly, I was sure | 我大声喊叫 |
[32:29] | Robert would hear me in the Kingswood. | 我相信劳勃远在御林都能听到 |
[32:31] | His Grace was not with you? | 先王当时没有陪伴着您吗? |
[32:34] | Robert was hunting. | 劳勃当时在打猎 |
[32:35] | That was his custom. | 是他的习惯 |
[32:40] | Whenever my time was near, | 每到我临产时 |
[32:42] | my royal husband would flee to the trees | 我的丈夫总会逃到树林里 |
[32:45] | with his huntsmen and his hounds. | 和他的猎手猎狗一起 |
[32:50] | And when he returned, he would present me | 当他回来的时候,他会带给我 |
[32:52] | with some pelts or a stag’s head, | 一些兽皮,或是鹿首 |
[32:55] | and I would present him with a baby. | 而我会带给他一个孩子 |
[32:58] | Not that I wanted him there, mind you. | 提醒你,不是我想让他去的 |
[33:01] | I had Grand Maester Pycelle, an army of midwives, | 我身边有大学时派席尔,和一大堆中年妇女 |
[33:04] | and I had my brother. | 还有我的哥哥 |
[33:06] | When they told Jaime he wasn’t allowed in the birthing room, | 当我告诉詹姆他不能进产房时 |
[33:10] | he smiled and asked which one of them | 他微笑着问 |
[33:13] | proposed to keep him out. | 有谁敢拦着他 |
[33:18] | Joffrey will show you no such devotion. | 乔佛里不会对你这么热心的 |
[33:23] | You may never love the king, | 你可能永远都不会爱上国王 |
[33:26] | but you will love his children. | 但你会爱上他的孩子们 |
[33:28] | I love his Grace with all my heart. | 我全心全意爱着国王 |
[33:31] | That’s so very touching to hear. | 听起来真感人 |
[33:38] | Permit me to share some womanly wisdom with you | 让我和你分享一些做女人的学问 |
[33:41] | on this very special day. | 今天可是特别的一天 |
[33:44] | The more people you love, the weaker you are. | 你爱的人越多,你就越脆弱 |
[33:48] | You’ll do things for them that you know you shouldn’t do. | 你会为他们做明知道不该做的事情 |
[33:51] | You’ll act the fool to make them happy, to keep them safe. | 你会像白痴一样让他们开心,保证他们的安全 |
[33:57] | Love no one but your children. | 别爱任何人,只爱你的孩子们 |
[34:00] | On that front, a mother has no choice. | 在这个意义上,母亲没有选择 |
[34:04] | But… shouldn’t I love Joffrey, Your Grace? | 但是,难道我不该爱乔佛里吗,殿下? |
[34:11] | You can try, | 你可以试试 |
[34:14] | little dove. | 小鸽子 |
[34:31] | Who did you say your mother was again? | 你说你母亲叫什么来着? |
[34:34] | Cinda Lannister. | 辛达・兰尼斯特 |
[34:36] | Is she the fat one? | 胖子? |
[34:39] | Well, perhaps she’s gotten a little larger than she– | 这个,也许她长得是有点胖… |
[34:40] | No, no. There’s only one fat Lannister. | 不,不,兰尼斯特家只有一个胖子 |
[34:44] | If she was your mother, you’d know it. | 如果她是你母亲,你肯定知道 |
[34:49] | I– I squired for you once, you know? | 我…我有一次做过你的侍从,你记得吗? |
[34:53] | When? | 什么时候? |
[34:55] | The tournament the day of Willem Frey’s wedding. | 威廉・佛雷的婚礼上的那场比武大会 |
[34:58] | I went to Willem Frey’s wedding? | 威廉・佛雷的婚礼那次我去过? |
[35:01] | You did. | 你去过 |
[35:03] | Your squire had gotten so drunk the night before that he– | 那场比武前一天你的侍从喝多了,结果… |
[35:05] | He threw up on his horse | 他从自己的马上摔下来 |
[35:08] | on the way to the tourney grounds. | 就在去比武场的半路上 |
[35:09] | – What was his name? – Bryan. | – 他叫什么名字? – 布莱恩 |
[35:12] | ( Laughs ) Poor lad. | 可怜的小子 |
[35:15] | That was my brother’s doing, I seem to recall. | 那是我弟弟干的好事,我回想起来了 |
[35:20] | I remember you. | 我记得你了 |
[35:22] | You had never squired for anyone before. | 之前你从来没做过什么人的侍从 |
[35:25] | That’s right. I ran up and volunteered. | 是的,不管我怎么努力争取 |
[35:27] | “Let me, My Lord. Let me.” | “让我来吧,大人,让我来” |
[35:31] | My father was furious, | 我父亲很生气 |
[35:33] | afraid I’d embarrass our family | 怕我会令我们家蒙羞 |
[35:35] | in front of the family. | 在整个家族的人面前出丑 |
[35:39] | You didn’t, though. | 但是你没有 |
[35:41] | – You really remember? – Mm. | – 你真得记起来了? – 嗯 |
[35:43] | You knew when you were needed and when to go away. | 你知道进退的分寸 |
[35:46] | It’s a rare talent. | 这种天赋很难得 |
[35:47] | Most of my squires, they mean well, | 我的大多数侍从们,本意是要做好 |
[35:51] | but young men with big jobs, they tend to overdo them. | 但毛头小子总是会把事情做过头 |
[35:55] | Well, when I think back to that day– | 嗯,我想起那一天… |
[36:07] | You were saying? | 刚才你想说什么? |
[36:08] | I– | 我… |
[36:11] | never mind. It’s embarrassing. | 算了,那很难为情 |
[36:14] | More embarrassing than being chained to a post | 比被锁在这桩子上… |
[36:17] | covered in your own shit? | 满身是屎更难为情? |
[36:20] | I remember everything about that day– | 我记得那一天的所有事情 |
[36:22] | your helmet, your horse, | 你的头盔,你的坐骑 |
[36:25] | the rake line in the dirt along the list, | 比武场的泥地上的道道 |
[36:28] | where the sun was in the sky | 天上的太阳 |
[36:29] | when you knocked Balon Swann from his horse, | 你把巴隆・史文打落马下 |
[36:31] | and the dent in your shield when you handed it back to me. | 你把你的盾牌扔给我时上面的凹痕 |
[36:37] | I’ll remember it all until I die. | 我到死都记得 |
[36:41] | That was the best day of my life. | 那是我一生中最美好的一天 |
[36:46] | And I remember being on the field after it was over. | 我还记得最后我一个人在比武场上 |
[36:50] | All the competitors were done. | 所有人都离开了 |
[36:51] | I was the last one out there. | 只有我一个人 |
[36:56] | And I couldn’t leave. | 我无法离开 |
[36:58] | I couldn’t bring myself to go and sit with my family | 再无法和家人坐在一起 |
[37:01] | at a table so far on the edge of the feast | 我们的桌子在宴会场的最边缘 |
[37:03] | you could barely even see the bride. | 几乎看不到新娘 |
[37:05] | And I couldn’t bear to tell them what it had been like squiring for you | 我无法忍受,当我告诉他们做你的侍从是何种感觉 |
[37:09] | when I knew that they could never have the faintest idea what I was talking about. | 他们根本无从理解我在说什么 |
[37:13] | I understand completely. | 我完全理解 |
[37:15] | How could you? | 你怎么会理解? |
[37:18] | S-sorry, I– I didn’t mean to doubt you. | 抱歉,我…我不是想质疑你 |
[37:21] | – It’s just that I– – I was 16 once. | – 我只是… – 我也曾经16岁 |
[37:25] | I also had to replace someone’s squire on short notice. | 我也做过某位骑士的临时侍从 |
[37:28] | Which knight was it? | 是哪位骑士? |
[37:30] | Barristan Selmy. | 巴利斯坦・赛尔弥 |
[37:34] | The fight against the Kingswood outlaws. | 剿灭御林强盗的那一战 |
[37:36] | Before your time. | 那时还没有你 |
[37:39] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的人? |
[37:43] | He was | 他是… |
[37:47] | a painter, | 一个画家 |
[37:50] | a painter who only used red. | 只用红色作画 |
[37:55] | I couldn’t imagine being able to fight like that, | 我从来无法想象任何人能有那样的身手 |
[37:59] | not back then. | 在那个时候 |
[38:02] | And to help him do that, to be a part of something | 而服侍他作战,亲身参与 |
[38:04] | that perfect… | 如此完美的一战… |
[38:08] | I don’t need to explain how that felt, not to you. | 我不必跟你解释那种感觉 |
[38:12] | It’s hard to put into words. | 那很难用言语来描述 |
[38:14] | It’s like stepping into a dream | 那就象是身处梦境 |
[38:17] | you’ve been dreaming for as long as you can remember | 你一直的梦想 |
[38:20] | and finding out that the dream | 你发现那梦境 |
[38:22] | is more real than your life. | 比你的生活还要真实 |
[38:27] | Leaving that battlefield was | 离开那个战场的感觉 |
[38:30] | like being dragged off to prison. | 就象是被拖进了监狱 |
[38:33] | – Did you squire for him again? – No. | – 后来你还做过他的侍从吗? – 没有 |
[38:37] | I didn’t have your gift. | 我缺乏你那种天赋 |
[38:40] | He couldn’t take a step without stepping on me. | 他一迈步时常会踩到我 |
[38:43] | I was awful, a complete liability… | 我真是太差劲了,总是碍手碍脚的… |
[38:46] | until one of the outlaws | 直到某一个强盗 |
[38:50] | decided to take on a 16-year-old squire. | 想来跟我这个16岁的小侍从交手 |
[38:59] | It’s a good thing I am who I am. | 我的本领,我很自豪 |
[39:02] | ( Chuckles ) I’d have been useless at anything else. | 其他方面我一无所长 |
[39:10] | I’m not well-suited for imprisonment. | 我很不适合做囚徒 |
[39:13] | Shocking, I know. | 我知道这很令人吃惊 |
[39:15] | Some men are. | 有的人就适合 |
[39:17] | Ned Stark– I imagine he made | 比如奈德・史塔克…我想他… |
[39:20] | an excellent prisoner right up until the end. | 到死都是个优秀的囚徒 |
[39:24] | But me, though– my life has left me | 但是我…我的经历 |
[39:27] | uniquely unfit for constraint. | 让我完全不适应受拘束 |
[39:32] | Have you thought about…? | 你有没有想过… |
[39:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:35] | – Every day. – And? | – 每天都在想 – 那么? |
[39:40] | Good prisoners breed good jailers, apparently. | 显然好囚徒催生好的狱卒 |
[39:44] | The Starks are very careful. | 史塔克的人非常小心 |
[39:48] | But there is a way, I think. | 但我想,有一个办法 |
[39:52] | It wasn’t possible until now. | 之前一直无法实施 |
[39:54] | What is it? | 什么办法? |
[40:02] | – It’s actually quite simple. – Well, let me help you. | – 其实很简单 – 让我帮你吧 |
[40:05] | You’ll only have to do one thing. | 你只需要做一件事 |
[40:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[40:12] | You’ll have to die. | 你需要去死 |
[41:07] | Jorah the Andal. | 安达尔人乔拉 |
[41:10] | This man must sail past old Valyria. | 这个人需要航行经过古瓦雷利亚 |
[41:13] | All who travel too close to the Doom must have protection. | 任何靠近末日之地的人必须预先做好防护 |
[41:17] | I didn’t come here for lessons. | 我不是来听你教导的 |
[41:19] | No, you came for the dragons. | 没错,你是为龙而来 |
[41:22] | You have them? | 它们在你这里? |
[41:25] | Where are they? | 它们在哪儿? |
[41:27] | Draw your sword. | 拔出你的剑 |
[41:29] | See what your steel is worth. | 显示你的武力 |
[41:35] | You want to please the Mother of Dragons. | 你想取悦龙之母 |
[41:44] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[41:50] | Where are the dragons? | 那些龙在哪儿? |
[41:53] | Will you betray her again, Jorah the Andal? | 你会再次背叛她么,安达尔人乔拉? |
[42:00] | Will you betray her again? | 你会再次背叛她么? |
[42:05] | Never. | 绝不 |
[42:13] | The thief you seek | 你所找的窃贼 |
[42:15] | is with her now. | 此时正和她一起 |
[42:22] | Spice King: I did not leave the comfort of my home | 我不会离开我舒适的家 |
[42:25] | to come to yours and be called a thief. | 去你那儿,并被当成一个窃贼 |
[42:27] | No one is calling you a thief. | 没人说你是窃贼 |
[42:29] | Who is she to accuse us? | 她有什么资格指控我们? |
[42:30] | Please, they’re my children. | 求你们了,它们是我的孩子 |
[42:32] | – I’m begging you. – Begging us? | – 我祈求你们 – 祈求我们? |
[42:35] | It wasn’t very long ago you were threatening us. | 不久之前你还在威胁我们 |
[42:37] | Without me, the dragons will die. | 如果没有我,那些龙会死的 |
[42:40] | It will be for the best. | 那最好不过了 |
[42:42] | Your dragons will bring the world | 你的龙只会给这个世界 |
[42:44] | nothing but death and misery, my dear. | 带来死亡与苦难,我亲爱的 |
[42:47] | If I knew where they were, I would not tell you. | 就算我知道它们在哪儿,我也不会告诉你 |
[42:50] | Pyat Pree: You are cruel, my friend. | 你真残忍,我的朋友 |
[42:51] | The mother of dragons is in the right. | 龙之母当然有自己的权利 |
[42:54] | She must be reunited with her babies. | 她应当重新拥有她的孩子们 |
[42:58] | – I will help you, Khaleesi. – How? | – 我会帮你的,卡丽熙 – 怎么帮? |
[43:02] | I will take you to the House of the Undying | 我会带你去不朽之殿 |
[43:05] | where I have put them. | 我把它们带去那里了 |
[43:08] | You have my dragons? | 你带走了我的龙? |
[43:10] | When I learned you were coming to our city, | 当我听说你要到我们的城市来时 |
[43:13] | I made an arrangement with the King of Qarth. | 我与魁尔斯国王达成了一个协定 |
[43:18] | He procured them for me. | 他让我得到它们 |
[43:19] | – But there is no King of Qarth. – Xaro: There is now. | – 但是魁尔斯根本就没有国王 – 现在有了 |
[43:22] | That was the other half of the arrangement. | 那就是协定另一方的条件 |
[43:26] | You would keep your gates and your minds closed | 你们可以关上你们的城门和思想 |
[43:29] | to everything outside your walls, | 把一切挡在你们的城墙之外 |
[43:33] | but Qarth cannot remain the greatest city that ever was | 但魁尔斯无法保持作为世上最伟大城市的地位 |
[43:36] | if it refuses to change. | 如果它拒绝改变 |
[43:37] | I will open Qarth to the world | 我要向世界敞开魁尔斯的城门 |
[43:40] | as I have forced it to open itself to me. | 就象我曾经迫使它向我敞开 |
[43:44] | Your ambition is an inspiration. | 你的野心确实令人惊叹 |
[43:47] | But like all upstarts, you overreach. | 但和所有暴发户一样,你做得过分了 |
[43:50] | Three dragons the size of cats | 三头象猫一样大的龙 |
[43:53] | and an alliance with a charlatan | 以及与一个江湖术士的同盟 |
[43:56] | do not make you a king. | 不足以使你成为国王 |
[43:58] | An upstart and a charlatan? | 一个暴发户和一个江湖术士? |
[44:00] | Empires have been built by less. | 有许多帝国是由比这更小的力量建立的 |
[44:03] | Those on the margins often come to control the center, | 身处边缘的人物常常能占据中心 |
[44:07] | and those in the center make room for them, | 占据中心的人物需要为他们让出地方来 |
[44:09] | willingly or otherwise. | 无论自愿与否 |
[44:15] | The Mother of Dragons will be with her babies. | 龙之母将与她的孩子们在一起 |
[44:20] | She will give them her love | 她将给予它们它的爱 |
[44:22] | and they will thrive by her side… | 而它们将在她身边成长繁衍… |
[44:27] | forever. | 直到永远 |
[44:49] | A mother should be with her children. | 母亲应当和她的孩子在一起 |
[44:54] | Where will you run to, Daenerys Stormborn? | 你想跑到哪里去,“风暴降生”丹妮莉丝? |
[44:57] | Your dragons wait for you in the House of the Undying. | 你的龙宝宝正在不朽之殿等着你 |
[45:00] | Come see them. | 来看看他们吧 |
[45:12] | – Lady Stark! – No farther. | – 史塔克夫人! – 站住 |
[45:14] | Keep your hands off me, woman. | 把你的手拿开,女人 |
[45:16] | Don’t enter without an invitation, man. | 未经允许不得进入,男人 |
[45:21] | Forgive me. Lady Stark. | 请原谅,史塔克夫人 |
[45:23] | – Catelyn: What is it? – They caught the Kingslayer. | – 什么事? – 他们逮住弑君者了 |
[45:31] | – Kill the fucking Kingslayer! – Hang him! | – 杀了那个该死的弑君者! – 绞死他! |
[45:38] | You’ll die today. | 你今天去死吧 |
[45:40] | Justice for the Karstark. | 为卡史塔克家族伸张正义 |
[45:55] | Gut him! | 劈了他! |
[46:09] | Get back! I want his head! | 退后!我要取他首级! |
[46:13] | Any man who stands between a father and his vengeance asks for death. | 谁敢阻拦我报仇我就宰了他 |
[46:18] | Lord Karstark, | 卡史塔克大人 |
[46:20] | this man is our prisoner. | 他是我们的囚犯 |
[46:23] | This monster killed my son. | 这孽畜杀了我儿子 |
[46:25] | And crippled mine. | 也弄残了我儿子 |
[46:27] | He will answer for his crimes, | 他会罪有应得的 |
[46:29] | I promise you, but not here. | 我向你保证,但不在这儿 |
[46:31] | I will have his head. And if you try and stop me– | 我要取他首级,如果你敢拦我… |
[46:33] | You will strike me down? | 你也一并连我杀了? |
[46:36] | Have you forgotten me, Ser? | 你直接无视我,大人? |
[46:38] | I am the widow of your liege Lord Eddark Stark. | 我是你的主子,艾德・史塔克的遗孀 |
[46:40] | I am the mother of your king! | 我是你王的母亲! |
[46:42] | – And where is our king now? – You know very well. | – 那我们的主子现在在哪里? – 你应该非常清楚 |
[46:45] | He has gone to the Crag to accept the surrender. | 他正赶往峭岩城接受投降条件 |
[46:47] | Aye, gone to the Crag, but not to negotiate. | 对,是去峭岩城了,但不是去谈判的 |
[46:51] | He brought that foreign bitch with him. | 他带着那异域婊子一起去了 |
[46:53] | How dare you? | 放肆 |
[46:53] | Threatening My Lady is an act of treason. | 威胁夫人就是叛国 |
[46:56] | Treason? | 叛国? |
[46:57] | How can it be treason to kill Lannisters? | 杀兰尼斯特的人也叫叛国? |
[46:59] | I understand your grief, My Lord– | 我能理解你的悲痛,大人… |
[47:01] | better than most I understand it– | 比其他人更理解… |
[47:03] | but in the name of my son, the King in the North,stand down. | 但以我儿北境之王知名,请退下吧 |
[47:10] | When your son returns, | 待你儿回来后 |
[47:12] | I will demand this murderer’s head. | 我就要求取这孽畜首级 |
[47:14] | Wise men do not make demands of kings. | 睿智之人不会对主子提要求 |
[47:16] | Fathers who love their sons do. | 爱子的父亲会 |
[47:19] | I will have his head. | 我必将取他首级 |
[47:23] | Thank you for fighting on my behalf, Lady Stark. | 谢谢你代表我对质他,史塔克夫人 |
[47:27] | I would have come to your defense, but– | 我本想也为你辩护下,但是… |
[47:29] | Take him to the stockades. | 把他关起来 |
[47:32] | Bind him with every chain you can find! | 铁链捆起来,有多少捆多少! |
[47:34] | You’ve become a real she-wolf in your later years. | 你晚年真的变成只母老虎了 |
[47:36] | There’s not much fish left in you. | 你越来越没女人味了 |
[47:38] | And gag him! | 把他嘴堵上! |
[47:44] | Since when do you light your own candles? | 什么时候你自己点蜡烛了? |
[47:47] | Since I decided that I can’t stand to look at any of my handmaidens for another instant. | 从我决定我再也不能忍受看到我的女仆开始 |
[47:54] | How many times can you read one raven scroll? | 你又有几次会亲自看一封飞鸦手信? |
[47:57] | Stannis Baratheon’s fleet has been spotted sailing north past Tarth– 200 ships. | 我们发现史坦尼斯・拜拉席恩的舰队 已航行过塔斯以北,共200艘 |
[48:04] | – More than we have. – Yes, that’s more than we have. | – 比我们的要多 – 确实 |
[48:08] | He’ll be at our gates within five days, | 5日内就兵临城下 |
[48:10] | four if he has the wind. | 如果顺风4日就到 |
[48:12] | We have strong, high walls. | 我们城墙高耸伟岸 |
[48:15] | We’ll rain fire down on them from above. | 我们将降下火雨 |
[48:18] | “Rain fire on them from above.” | “降下火雨” |
[48:20] | You’re quoting father, aren’t you? | 你引用了父亲说的话,对么? |
[48:22] | Why not? | 又如何? |
[48:23] | He has a good mind for strategy, doesn’t he? | 他很有战略头脑,不是么? |
[48:25] | We call it tactics, not strategy. | 我们称之为战术,不是战略 |
[48:28] | But, yes, he does have a good mind for it. | 但…也对,他确实有战术头脑 |
[48:30] | The best mind, some would say. | 有些人会说他是最厉害的 |
[48:32] | Sadly, he’s not here. | 可惜他不在这儿 |
[48:35] | It’s just you, me, and Joffrey, | 现在只有你,我,还有乔佛里… |
[48:37] | the Lord of the Seven Kingdoms | 七国的统治者 |
[48:40] | and protector of the realm. | 王国的保护者 |
[48:43] | I’m sure you’ll make a point eventually. | 我相信你最终会把话说明白的 |
[48:45] | He needs to start acting like a king. | 他要有当国王的样子 |
[48:48] | This war you started is coming to our doorstep. | 你挑起的战争都打到家门口了 |
[48:52] | And if the entire city wants Joffrey dead– | 如果整座城市都要乔佛里死… |
[48:54] | I’m not the one giving the boy whores to abuse. | 我可没有像某人那样 给乔佛里送妓女去让他虐待 |
[48:56] | I thought the girls might help him. | 我以为送女人能帮助到他 |
[48:58] | – Did you? – I was wrong. | – 真的? – 判断失误 |
[49:03] | If we can’t control him… | 如果我们不能控制他… |
[49:06] | Do you think I haven’t tried? | 你以为我没试过么? |
[49:10] | He doesn’t listen to me. | 他根本不听我的 |
[49:15] | It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head. | 给狗戴上皇冠,就很难戴上狗圈了 |
[49:24] | I always hoped he’d be like Jaime. | 我一直希望他像詹姆 |
[49:28] | He looks like him… | 看上去很像… |
[49:34] | in a certain light. | 某种角度上 |
[49:39] | The boy is more Robert than Jaime. | 这小子比詹姆更劳勃 |
[49:41] | Robert was a drunken fool, but he didn’t enjoy cruelty. | 劳勃虽是个酒醉的白痴,但他不残忍 |
[49:47] | Sometimes I wonder… | 有时我想知道… |
[49:50] | What? | 什么? |
[49:52] | If this is the price for what we’ve done, for our sins. | 这是否是为我们所做所为,我们的罪孽付出的代价 |
[50:00] | Sins? | 罪孽? |
[50:02] | The Targaryens– | 坦格利安家族… |
[50:04] | Wed brother and sister for hundreds of years,I know. | 保持亲兄妹联姻几百年,我知道 |
[50:09] | That’s what Jaime and I would say to each other in our moments of doubt. | 我和詹姆有时疑惑,也会说这话 |
[50:13] | It’s what I told Ned Stark when he was stupid enough to confront me. | 也是奈德・史塔克白痴到质问我 我对他说的话 |
[50:19] | Half the Targaryens went mad, didn’t they? | 坦格利安家族有一半都疯了,不是么? |
[50:22] | What’s the saying? | 那谚语怎么说来着? |
[50:23] | Every time a Targaryen is born, the Gods flip a coin. | 每当一位坦格利安降生 诸神就将硬币抛向空中 |
[50:28] | You’ve beaten the odds. | 你运气很好 |
[50:30] | Tommen and Myrcella are good, decent children,both of them. | 托曼和弥赛�都很好孩子 |
[51:02] | – Why wait? – We’re sworn to the king. | – 干嘛还要等? – 我们对主子发过誓 |
[51:05] | – There’s not a king. – That’s treason. | – 主子又不在这儿 – 你那是叛国 |
[51:08] | So is saving Lannisters, yeah? | 那救兰尼斯特也算喽? |
[51:10] | – Back off, you. – No, I won’t. | – 你给我滚开 – 就不滚 |
[51:13] | Your son returns at dawn, My Lady? | 你儿黎明前会回来,夫人? |
[51:16] | So they say. | 他们这么说的 |
[51:17] | Brienne: The Kingslayer won’t last the night. | 弑君者估计活不过今晚 |
[51:20] | The more they drink, the angrier they’ll get. | 他们越喝酒就越愤怒 |
[51:24] | And when the Karstarks draw their swords… | 当卡史塔克的人拔出剑… |
[51:26] | who wants to die defending a Lannister? | 谁愿意为保护兰尼斯特而死呢? |
[51:30] | Come. | 我们走 |
[51:48] | I need to be alone with him. | 我要单独见他 |
[51:50] | – My Lady, our orders– – your orders, which I just gave you, | – 夫人,我们有令… – 我刚给你命令了 |
[51:54] | are to leave me alone with him. | 就是让我单独见他 |
[52:02] | Come to say goodbye, Lady Stark? | 过来说再见么,史塔克夫人? |
[52:04] | I believe it’s my last night in this world. | 我相信这是我在这世上的最后一晚了 |
[52:09] | Is that a woman? | 那是个女的? |
[52:10] | Do you hear them out there? | 你听见外面那群人说的话么? |
[52:13] | They want your head. | 他们要取你首级 |
[52:16] | Well, old Lord Karstark doesn’t seem to like me. | 好吧,老卡史塔克大人应该不喜欢我 |
[52:19] | You strangled his son with your chains. | 你用铁链把他儿子勒死 |
[52:22] | Oh, oh. | 哦,原来这样 |
[52:25] | Was he the one on guard duty? | 就是那个守卫? |
[52:29] | He was in my way. | 他碍我事了 |
[52:31] | Any Knight would have done the same. | 任何骑士都会这么做 |
[52:32] | You are no Knight. | 你可不是什么骑士 |
[52:35] | You have forsaken every vow you ever took. | 你违背了所有发过的誓 |
[52:37] | So many vows. | 誓词太多了 |
[52:39] | They make you swear and swear. | 他们逼你发誓发誓再发誓 |
[52:41] | Defend the king, obey the king, | 保护国王,服从国王 |
[52:44] | obey your father, | 听从你父亲 |
[52:45] | protect the innocent, defend the weak. | 保护无辜及弱小 |
[52:48] | But what if your father despises the king? | 但如果你父亲看不起国王呢? |
[52:52] | What if the king massacres the innocent? | 但如果国王滥杀无辜呢? |
[52:56] | It’s too much. | 太矛盾了 |
[52:58] | No matter what you do, you’re forsaking one vow or another. | 不管你怎么做,你总会背弃一两条誓词 |
[53:02] | Where did you find this beast? | 你哪儿找的这头野兽? |
[53:06] | She is a truer Knight than you will ever be, | 她才是真正的骑士,不像你 |
[53:09] | Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[53:11] | Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[53:14] | What a king he was. | 也不看看他怎么当国王的 |
[53:16] | Here’s to Aerys Targaryen, the second of his name, | 祝伊里斯・坦格利安二世 |
[53:20] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the realm, | 七国的统治者,王国的保护者 |
[53:23] | and to the sword I shoved in his back. | 也祝我刺进他后背的剑 |
[53:28] | You are a man without honor. | 你是个无耻之徒 |
[53:33] | Do you know | 你知道吗? |
[53:35] | I’ve never been with any woman but Cersei? | 瑟曦之外,我没有第二个女人 |
[53:38] | So in my own way, | 所以在我看来 |
[53:48] | What was the name of that bastard so in he fathered? | 他在外面养的那个杂种叫什么? |
[53:50] | – Brienne. – No, that wasn’t it. | – 布蕾妮 – 不是 |
[53:54] | Snow, a bastard from the North. | 是雪诺,北方来的私生子 |
[53:58] | Now, when– when good old Ned came home with some whore’s baby, | 那么,老奈德回家时带来个私生子 |
[54:04] | did you pretend to love it? | 你假装有爱过他么? |
[54:07] | No. You’re not very good at pretending. | 不,你不大会演戏 |
[54:12] | You’re an honest woman. | 你很诚实 |
[54:14] | You hated that boy, didn’t you? | 你恨他,对么? |
[54:17] | How could you not hate him? | 你怎么可能不恨他? |
[54:20] | The walking, talking reminder that the honorable Lord Eddark Stark fucked another woman. | 他的言行举止一直提醒你 尊敬的艾德・ 史塔克在外面搞别的女人 |
[54:31] | Your sword. | 给我你的剑 |
[54:38] | I told you what would happen. | 我告诉过你们 |
[54:41] | All of you– | 你们所有人… |
[54:45] | I told you what would happen if you served me loyally… | 我告诉过你们,如果忠于我会怎么样… |
[54:49] | and what would happen if you did not. | 如果不忠于我会怎么样 |
[54:52] | What are you doing? What have you done? | 你在做什么?你都做了什么? |
[54:54] | If there’s any who still question whether your new lord means what he says… | 如果你们还有谁敢质疑你们新领主的权威 |
[55:01] | Here is the answer to your question. | 这就是答案 |
[55:13] | No! | 不! |