时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The substance burns so hot, it melts wood, | 这个物质燃烧温度很高,可以熔化木头 |
[00:03] | stone, even steel. | 石头,甚至钢铁 |
[00:05] | And, of course, flesh. | 当然还有血肉 |
[00:08] | If I could tell you how many crazy old men | 我不知见过多少疯老头… |
[00:10] | I’ve seen making grand claims about jars full of pig shit. | 拿装满猪粪的罐子吹嘘 |
[00:13] | Our order does not deal in pig shit. | 我们的任务不是玩猪粪 |
[00:15] | King Stannis is my God. He raised me up | 史坦尼斯国王就是我的神,他提携我 |
[00:18] | and gave you a future I could never have imagined. | 给你一个我无法想象的未来 |
[00:20] | And you think a Fire God commanded all that? | 而你觉得是火神安排的这一切? |
[00:23] | – It was Stannis. – Stannis is my king, but he’s only a man. | – 是史坦尼斯 – 史坦尼斯是国王,也只是个普通人 |
[00:26] | Don’t tell him that. | 这话别跟他说 |
[00:28] | Does it give you joy to scare people? | 吓唬人很有乐趣吗? |
[00:30] | No, it gives me joy to kill people. | 不,杀人才乐趣 |
[00:32] | Killing’s the sweetest thing there is. | 杀戮是世上最甜美的事 |
[00:34] | You shipped off my only daughter and now you want | 你送走了我唯一的女儿… |
[00:37] | to send my eldest son to the battlefield to die. | 还要我的大儿子去战场送死 |
[00:39] | He needs to be out there. | 他需要御驾亲临 |
[00:41] | The men will fight more fiercely seeing their king | 士兵会奋力作战,如果看到… |
[00:43] | fighting beside them instead of hiding behind his mother’s skirts. | 国王与他们共同战斗,而不是躲在妈妈裙下 |
[00:46] | Stannis two days from the capital and the wolf at my doorstep. | 史坦尼斯两日内到达都城,而狼群就在门口 |
[00:50] | Scouts assure us Robb Stark won’t risk | 斥候确信罗柏·史塔克不会冒险… |
[00:52] | marching on Casterly Rock until he’s at full force. | 人马不齐就进军凯岩城 |
[00:55] | He’ll risk anything at any time. | 他随时会冒险 |
[00:57] | We’ll ride at nightfall. | 我们黄昏出发 |
[00:59] | The Stark forces are distracted. Now is the time to strike. | 史塔克部队被牵制,现在应该出击 |
[01:02] | My dear nephew, you do understand Stannis | 亲爱的外甥,你要明白 |
[01:04] | Baratheon sails this way? | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩正朝这里驶来 |
[01:06] | They say Stannis never smiles. I’ll give him a red smile. | 他们说史坦尼斯从来不笑,我要让他笑出血 |
[01:10] | If the wind holds, we’ll reach King’s Landing in a day. | 如果风向保持,我们一天就到君临 |
[01:14] | Will it hold? | 会保持吗? |
[01:15] | Can’t make promises for the wind, Your Grace. | 天有不测风云,陛下 |
[01:18] | Stannis knows King’s Landing. | 史坦尼斯了解君临城 |
[01:20] | He knows where the walls are strongest | 他知道哪里的城墙最坚固 |
[01:22] | and he knows which gates are weakest. | 哪个门最薄弱 |
[01:25] | Mud gate. That’s where he’ll land. | 泥门,他将在那里登陆 |
[01:28] | And if Stannis does attack the mud gate, what do we have? | 如果史坦尼斯果真进攻泥门,我们怎么办? |
[05:02] | The tide’s against us. | 海潮于我们不利 |
[05:04] | Aye, but we have the wind. | 对,但我们有风势 |
[05:06] | She’ll blow us straight to the gate. | 她会把我们送到门口 |
[05:09] | You’re coming home. | 你到家了 |
[05:10] | King’s Landing hasn’t been home for 20 years. | 我二十年未返君临城了 |
[05:14] | I spent most of my life dodging the Royal Fleet. | 我大半辈子在躲避皇家舰队 |
[05:20] | And now I’m sailing right at them. | 现在却驶向他们 |
[05:23] | This is the Royal Fleet. | 我们就是皇家舰队 |
[05:25] | And you’re not a smuggler anymore, you’re the high captain. | 你不再是走私犯,而是舰队司令 |
[05:27] | Of course there are several Royal Fleets at the moment. | 当然,现在有几支皇家舰队 |
[05:30] | Not after tonight. When the sun rises, | 待夜尽日出,就不是了 |
[05:33] | Stannis will sit on the Iron Throne | 史坦尼斯会坐上铁王座 |
[05:35] | and you will be his Hand. | 你将成为首相 |
[05:36] | – Gods be good. – God. | – 诸神保佑 – 一个神 |
[05:39] | Father, there is only one and he watches over us. | 父亲,只有一个神,他庇护着我们 |
[05:41] | – But not over them? – Over all of us. | – 没庇护他们? – 庇护我们所有人 |
[05:44] | The people of King’s Landing did not choose the false King | 不是君临的人民选择的假国王… |
[05:46] | Joffrey Baratheon. | 乔佛里·拜拉席恩 |
[05:47] | They will be glad to see his head on a spike. | 他们乐于看到他的头插上枪尖 |
[05:50] | Well, first we have to put it there. | 我们首先得把头插上去 |
[05:52] | Our ships outnumber theirs 10 to one. | 我们的军舰十倍于他们 |
[05:55] | Our army outnumber theirs five to one. | 我们的军队五倍于他们 |
[05:57] | Those walls have never been breached. | 这个城从来未被攻破 |
[05:59] | And the men guarding the walls, | 守卫城墙的人… |
[06:02] | when they see you, they don’t see a liberator. | 不会认为你是来解放他们的 |
[06:05] | They see a stranger come to set their city on fire. | 他们认为是入侵者来焚城 |
[06:08] | I have faith in the Lord of Light. | 我笃信光之王 |
[06:11] | I have faith in our cause. | 我笃信我们的大业 |
[06:14] | And I have faith in my captain. | 我笃信我们的司令 |
[06:50] | Are you afraid, my lion? | 你害怕了,我的狮子? |
[06:57] | If the city falls, Stannis will burn every Lannister he can find. | 如果城破,史坦尼斯会烧死兰尼斯特家的每个人 |
[07:04] | Of course I’m afraid. | 我当然害怕 |
[07:08] | I won’t let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你 |
[07:15] | I’m a Lannister. | 我姓兰尼斯特 |
[07:17] | I don’t have a choice in all this. | 我在其中身不由己 |
[07:21] | But it’s not your war. | 但这战争与你无关 |
[07:29] | It is now. | 现在有关了 |
[07:34] | You can’t fuck your way out of everything. | 炒饭解决不了所有的问题 |
[07:40] | I have so far. | 我一直如此 |
[07:45] | Do you remember what you said when you met me in your tent? | 还记得我们在帐篷里相遇,你说的什么吗? |
[07:50] | That I should make love to you like it was your | 你说,我应该像末日来临… |
[07:51] | last day on this earth. | 一样跟你做爱 |
[08:06] | As you know, Your Grace, | 如你所知,殿下… |
[08:08] | it is not only the sworn duty of a Maester | 学士宣誓的职责… |
[08:11] | to carry out the wishes of the house he serves, | 不仅是达成家族的愿望 |
[08:14] | but also to offer guidance and counsel in times of war. | 同时,要在战时提供指导和建议 |
[08:20] | Your words are always wise and measured. | 你的话总是明智而谨慎 |
[08:23] | – If you could– – If anything, | – 如果你… – 而且… |
[08:25] | a Maester’s duties become more urgent | 学士的职责紧要更体现在… |
[08:29] | in times of war and turmoil. | 战争与混乱之际 |
[08:34] | I remember back in the days of king– | 我记得当国王… |
[08:37] | You brought me something? | 你有东西给我? |
[08:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:45] | Essence of Nightshade | 颠茄香精 |
[08:47] | is as dangerous as it is efficacious. | 毒性大,效力强 |
[08:52] | A single drop in a cup of wine | 酒中滴一滴 |
[08:54] | suffices to soothe ragged nerves. | 可以舒缓神经 |
[08:59] | Three drops will bring on a deep | 三滴让人入睡 |
[09:01] | and dreamless sleep. | 深睡无梦 |
[09:04] | 10 drops, however– | 但是十滴的话… |
[09:06] | I know what 10 drops will bring. | 我知道十滴会怎么样 |
[09:08] | – Your Grace, if I may ask– – You may not. | – 殿下,请允许我问一句… – 不允许 |
[09:14] | You must have a lot of work to do. | 你一定还有许多事情要做 |
[09:16] | I’m sure many brave men will need your wisdom soon. | 我相信勇士们很快会需要你的才智 |
[09:21] | Yes. A siege is very– | 是的,围城是非常… |
[09:24] | Be careful on the stairs, Grand Maester. There are so many. | 走楼梯时小心,大学士,台阶很多 |
[09:29] | Your Grace. | 殿下 |
[09:34] | ♪ and so he spoke ♪ | |
[09:37] | ♪ that Lord of Castamere ♪ | ♪ 卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说 ♪ |
[09:41] | ♪ but now the rains ♪ | ♪ 然而今天,每逢雨季 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ weep o’er his halls ♪ | ♪ 雨水在大厅哭泣 ♪ |
[09:47] | ♪ with no one there to hear ♪ | ♪ 内里却无人影 ♪ |
[09:51] | ♪ yes, now the rains ♪ | ♪ 然而今天,每逢雨季 ♪ |
[09:54] | ♪ weep o’er his halls ♪ | ♪ 雨水在大厅哭泣 ♪ |
[09:56] | ♪ and not a soul to hear. ♪ | ♪ 内里却无魂灵 ♪ |
[10:02] | – To the boys! – Lannisters! | – 敬勇士们! – 兰尼斯特! |
[10:06] | Where’d you learn the Lannister song? | 你从哪儿学的兰尼斯特的歌? |
[10:08] | Drunk Lannisters. | 从喝醉了的兰尼斯特那里 |
[10:12] | You’ve got a pretty voice. | 你的声音真好听 |
[10:13] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | And I like your nose. | 我喜欢你的鼻子 |
[10:17] | How many times you break it? | 它被你弄断几次了? |
[10:21] | Well, now let’s see. | 好吧,我们来数数 |
[10:23] | First time I was five. | 第一次是我五岁时 |
[10:27] | Me mom smacked me with an iron poker. | 我母亲用一根铁棍子打我 |
[10:29] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[10:30] | Oh, it wasn’t me she was aiming at. | 哦,她当时并不是想打我 |
[10:33] | She was trying for me little brother. | 她是想打我的弟弟 |
[10:35] | Now he was a real pest. | 他是个害人精 |
[10:36] | Second time I was nine. | 第二次,我九岁 |
[10:40] | Got in a scrap with a few older boys. | 和几个比我大的小子们打架 |
[10:43] | They won. | 他们赢了 |
[10:46] | Third time… | 第三次… |
[10:55] | Eh, you don’t want to know about the third time. | 哎,你一定不想知道第三次是怎样的 |
[11:01] | Poor nose. | 可怜的鼻子 |
[11:03] | Don’t feel sorry for him. | 别为我的鼻子叹息 |
[11:05] | He’ll be halfway up your ass before the night’s through. | 今晚他会捅进你的屁屁 |
[11:19] | Welcome, friends. | 欢迎,朋友 |
[11:25] | This round’s on me. | 这杯酒我请 |
[11:36] | I don’t think he likes me. | 我觉得他不喜欢我 |
[11:52] | You think you’re a hard man? | 你觉得你是个硬汉? |
[11:55] | I know it. | 我就知道 |
[12:02] | It’s warm in here. | 这里很温暖 |
[12:04] | We’ve got beautiful women | 我们有美丽的女人们 |
[12:06] | and good brown ale. | 还有棕色的麦芽酒 |
[12:08] | Plenty for everyone. | 足够每个人享乐 |
[12:11] | And all you want | 而你一心所想的 |
[12:13] | is to put one of us in the cold ground | 却只是将我们中的一个放倒在地 |
[12:16] | with no women to keep us company. | 没有女人和我们做伴 |
[12:18] | Oh, there’s women in the ground. | 哦,会有女人被放倒 |
[12:21] | I put some there myself. | 我放倒过好几个 |
[12:23] | So have you. | 你也做过 |
[12:26] | You like fucking and drinking | 你喜欢做爱,喝酒 |
[12:29] | and singing. | 还有唱歌 |
[12:33] | But killing– | 而杀人… |
[12:35] | killing’s the thing you love. | 杀人却是你的最爱 |
[12:38] | You’re just like me. | 你和我一样 |
[12:44] | Only smaller. | 只不过更瘦小 |
[12:48] | And quicker. | 更敏捷 |
[12:50] | Eh? | 对吧? |
[12:54] | Your Lord Imp is gonna miss you. | 你的小恶魔大人会想念你的 |
[13:03] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | I expect he will someday. | 我想某天他会的 |
[13:28] | One more drink before the war? | 开战前再喝一杯? |
[13:30] | Shall we? | 可以么? |
[13:43] | I’ve always hated the bells. | 我一直讨厌这钟声 |
[13:46] | They ring for horror– | 它是为恐惧而鸣… |
[13:47] | a dead king, a city under siege. | 国王死了,城市被围 |
[13:50] | – A wedding. – Exactly. | – 婚礼 – 的确 |
[13:55] | Podrick, is that it? | 波德瑞克, 是这名字吧? |
[13:56] | “Is that it?” Nice touch. | “是这名字吧?”说得真好听 |
[13:59] | As if you don’t know the name of every boy in town. | 别假装城里的男孩你还认不全 |
[14:02] | I’m not entirely sure what you’re suggesting. | 我不完全确定你在暗指什么 |
[14:05] | I’m entirely sure you’re entirely sure what I’m suggesting. | 我完全确定你完全明白我在指什么 |
[14:09] | Do you trust him? | 你信任他吗? |
[14:14] | Oddly enough, I do. | 奇怪,我竟然信任他 |
[14:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:25] | The map you asked for. | 你要的地图 |
[14:31] | There must be 20 miles of tunnels beneath the city. | 这城市地下的地道一定有20哩 |
[14:34] | Closer to 50. | 将近50哩 |
[14:35] | The Targaryens built this city to withstand a siege | 坦格里安人为了对抗围困修建此城 |
[14:39] | and to provide escape if necessary. | 必要时也可用来逃跑 |
[14:43] | I’m not escaping. | 我是不会逃跑的 |
[14:45] | Strange as it sounds, I’m the captain of the ship. | 说起来奇怪,我是这艘船的船长 |
[14:47] | And if the ship goes down, I go with her. | 船亡我亡 |
[14:48] | That is good to hear. | 说得好 |
[14:50] | Though I’m sure many captains say the same | 我相信船没沉的时候 |
[14:53] | while their ship is afloat. | 船长都这么说 |
[14:56] | You look well suited for battle, My Lord. | 您看上去整装待发,大人 |
[14:59] | Well, I’m not. | 不,我还没有 |
[15:00] | For all our sakes, I hope you are wrong. | 为了我们大伙儿好,但愿你错了 |
[15:03] | My little birds tell me that Stannis Baratheon | 我的小鸟告诉我 |
[15:07] | has taken up with a Red Priestess from Asshai. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩带来一个亚夏的红袍女祭司 |
[15:11] | What of it? | 那又怎么样? |
[15:12] | You don’t believe in the old powers, My Lord? | 你不相信古老的魔力吗,大人? |
[15:16] | Blood spells, curses, shape-shifting– what do you think? | 血法术,诅咒,变形术,你认为呢? |
[15:19] | I think you believe in what you see | 我认为您该相信亲眼所见的 |
[15:24] | and in what those you trust have seen. | 和你信任之人的亲眼所见 |
[15:28] | You probably don’t entirely trust me. | 你可能并不完全信任我 |
[15:30] | Mm, don’t take it personally. | 别介意 |
[15:32] | I don’t entirely trust myself. | 我连自己都不完全信任 |
[15:34] | And yet I have seen things | 但我还是看见过… |
[15:37] | and heard things– | 听见过… |
[15:40] | things you have not, things I wish I had not. | 你未闻之事,我也不想知道的事情 |
[15:47] | I don’t believe I’ve ever told you how I was cut. | 我好像没告诉过你,我是如何成被阉的 |
[15:51] | No, I don’t believe you have. | 我想你没说过 |
[15:56] | One day I will. | 来日再说吧 |
[16:00] | The dark arts have provided Lord Stannis with his armies and paved his path to our door. | 黑魔法给予史坦尼斯军队 为进军城下铺平道路 |
[16:07] | For a man in service to such powers to sit on the Iron Throne, | 臣服于黑魔法的人坐上铁王座 |
[16:11] | I can think of nothing worse. | 我不敢想象 |
[16:14] | And tonight, | 而今夜 |
[16:16] | I believe you are the only man who can stop him. | 我相信只有你能阻止他了 |
[16:47] | They’re welcoming the new king. | 他们在欢迎新国王 |
[16:49] | I’ve never known bells to mean surrender. | 我从不知鸣钟还意味着投降 |
[16:53] | They want to play music with us? Let’s play. | 他们想奏乐?我们奉陪 |
[16:55] | – Drums. – Drums! | – 击鼓 – 击鼓! |
[17:23] | Remember, wait till the shit– | 记住,要等猪粪… |
[17:24] | The ships are in the bay. | 船都进港了 |
[17:26] | They must be far enough in so they won’t be– | 它们足够深入,才不会… |
[17:28] | I know what “in” means. | 我知道什么叫“深入” |
[17:29] | – Do you know how to use that? – I chopped wood once. | – 你知道怎么用么? – 我砍过树 |
[17:32] | No, I watched my brother chopping wood. | 不,我看过我哥哥砍树 |
[17:34] | I saw you kill a man with a shield. | 我看过你用盾牌杀人 |
[17:36] | You’ll be unstoppable with an axe. | 用斧子的话你将所向披靡 |
[17:39] | – Don’t get killed. – Nor you, my friend. | – 别死啊 – 你也是,我的朋友 |
[17:42] | – Oh, are we friends now? – Of course we are. | – 噢,我们现在成朋友了? – 当然 |
[17:45] | Just because I pay you for your services doesn’t diminish our friendship. | 我付你工钱破坏不了我们的友谊 |
[17:48] | Enhances it, really. | 反而会增益呢 |
[17:50] | Oh, enhances. Fancy word for a sellsword. | 噢,增益呢,佣兵还能说出那么高雅的词 |
[17:53] | Been spending time with fancy folks. | 一直和你们高雅的人在一起 |
[18:06] | Lady Sansa and, uh, Sheila. | 珊莎小姐,还有,呃,雪拉 |
[18:10] | Shae. | 是雪伊 |
[18:11] | Shae, yes. | 雪伊,当然 |
[18:13] | Surely my sister has asked you to join the other highborn ladies in Maegor’s holdfast. | 我姐姐肯定要你和其他贵族小姐们 一起去梅葛楼避难 |
[18:17] | She has, My Lord, | 她确实说过,大人 |
[18:18] | but King Joffrey sent for me to see him off. | 但是乔佛里王要我去为他送行 |
[18:21] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[18:23] | He’s been a great romantic, my nephew. | 他真是浪漫,我的外甥 |
[18:25] | Sansa, come here. | 珊莎,过来 |
[18:29] | I will pray for your safe return, My Lord. | 我会祈祷你平安回来的,大人 |
[18:31] | Will you? | 你会么? |
[18:33] | Just as I pray for the King’s. | 就像我给国王祈祷一样 |
[18:40] | Stay safe, My Lady. | 注意安全,小姐 |
[18:41] | And you, my lion. | 你也是,我的狮子 |
[18:49] | Your king rides forth to battle. | 你的国王要出征了 |
[18:52] | You should see him off with a kiss. | 你要以吻送别 |
[18:55] | My new blade. | 这是我的新宝剑 |
[18:57] | Hearteater I’ve named it. | 我叫它“噬心” |
[19:01] | Kiss it. | 亲它 |
[19:12] | You’ll kiss it again when I return | 我凯旋而归时你还要亲它 |
[19:14] | and taste my Uncle’s blood. | 并尝尝我叔叔的鲜血 |
[19:16] | Will you slay him yourself? | 您会手刃他吗? |
[19:18] | If Stannis is fool enough to come near me. | 如果史坦尼斯蠢到靠近我 |
[19:21] | So you’ll be outside the gates fighting in the Vanguard? | 您会冲出城外带领先锋部队吗? |
[19:24] | A king doesn’t discuss battle plans with stupid girls. | 国王可不会和蠢女孩讨论战斗计划 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry, Your Grace. You’re right, I’m stupid. | 对不起,陛下,您说的没错,我很蠢 |
[19:33] | Of course you’ll be in the Vanguard. | 您当然会带队攻击 |
[19:35] | They say my brother Robb always goes where the fighting is thickest. | 他们说我哥哥罗柏 总出现在最胶着的地方 |
[19:39] | And he is only a pretender. | 他只会装腔作势 |
[19:40] | Your brother’s turn will come. | 会轮到你哥哥死的 |
[19:43] | Then you can lick his blood off Hearteater, too. | 你也要从“噬心”上把他的血舔干净 |
[19:58] | Some of those boys will never come back. | 有些人回不来了 |
[20:01] | Joffrey will. | 乔佛里会的 |
[20:03] | The worst ones always live. | 坏人都很长命 |
[20:05] | Shh. Come, My Lady. | 嘘,走吧,小姐 |
[20:55] | – Where’s our fleet? – On the way. | – 我们的舰队呢? – 在路上 |
[20:59] | Why isn’t it here now? They’re coming. | 怎么还没到?敌人都杀过来了 |
[21:03] | Hound, tell the Hand that his King has asked him a question. | 猎狗,提醒首相国王在问他话 |
[21:07] | The King has asked you a question. | 国王在问你话 |
[21:09] | Ser Lancel, tell the Hound to tell the king | 蓝赛尔爵士,叫猎狗回国王话 |
[21:11] | that the Hand is extremely busy. | 说首相很忙 |
[21:13] | The Hand of the King would like me to tell you to tell the King– | 首相想要你告诉国王… |
[21:16] | If I tell the Hound to cut you in half, | 如果我让猎狗把你一劈二 |
[21:18] | he’ll do it without a second thought. | 他不会迟疑的 |
[21:20] | That would make me the Quarterman. | 那我就是四分之一人了 |
[21:22] | It just doesn’t have the same ring to it. | 肯定一塌糊涂 |
[21:25] | Cut me in half and I won’t be able to give the signal. | 把我一劈二我就不能发信号了 |
[21:27] | No signal, no plan. | 没有信号就没有部署了 |
[21:29] | No plan and Stannis Baratheon sacks this city, | 没有部署,史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩就会攻陷都城 |
[21:31] | takes the Iron Throne, puts your pinched little head atop a gate somewhere. | 夺回铁王座,把你的小脑袋悬挂于城门 |
[21:36] | It might be quite amusing, | 应该会很有趣 |
[21:38] | except that my head would be up there, too. | 当然我的也会挂那儿 |
[21:40] | I’ve never much liked my head, | 我从不喜欢我的脑袋 |
[21:42] | but I don’t want to see it removed just yet. | 但现在还不想身首分离 |
[21:48] | Where are their ships? | 他们的船呢? |
[21:50] | It is wise to attack at night. We took them by surprise. | 趁夜进攻很聪明,我们可以奇袭 |
[21:52] | Lord Varys knows what you had for breakfast three days ago. | 瓦里斯大人都知道你三天前早饭吃了啥 |
[21:56] | There are no surprises here. | 没有什么奇袭 |
[21:57] | If it’s true there is dissension in their ranks, | 如果他们的军内真有分歧 |
[21:59] | maybe their sailors have mutinied. | 他们的水手可能都兵变了 |
[22:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:19] | I don’t know why she wants me here. | 真不明白为何她让我来这里 |
[22:21] | She’s always saying how stupid I am. She hates me. | 她总说我有多蠢,她讨厌我 |
[22:24] | Maybe she hates you less than she hates everyone else. | 可能比起其他人,她没那么讨厌你 |
[22:29] | I doubt it. | 这倒不一定 |
[22:31] | Maybe she’s jealous of you. | 说不定她嫉妒你 |
[22:33] | Why would she be jealous? | 她为什么要嫉妒我? |
[22:35] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[22:41] | I was wondering where our little dove had flown. | 我刚还在想,我们的小鸽子飞去哪了 |
[22:44] | You look pale, child. | 你脸色不太好,孩子 |
[22:47] | Is your red flower still blooming? | 你的花蕾仍然红艳吗? |
[22:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:51] | Fitting, isn’t it? | 真应景,对吧? |
[22:53] | The men will bleed out there and you will bleed in here. | 士兵们在外面浴血奋战 你在这里血流不止 |
[22:57] | Pour Lady Sansa some wine. | 给珊莎小姐倒杯酒 |
[22:59] | I’m not thirsty, Your Grace. | 我不渴,殿下 |
[23:01] | So? I didn’t offer you water. | 那又如何?给你的又不是水 |
[23:09] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么? |
[23:10] | Ser Ilyn? | 伊林爵士? |
[23:13] | He’s here to defend us. | 他负责保护我们 |
[23:15] | When the axes smash down those doors, | 斧头砍破大门 |
[23:17] | you may be glad to have him. | 你就需要他了 |
[23:19] | But we have guards to defend us. | 但已经有很多卫兵了 |
[23:21] | Guards we have paid. | 都是花钱雇的 |
[23:23] | Should the city fall, they’ll be the first ones | 君临一旦陷落 |
[23:24] | out of the doors. | 他们会首先逃跑 |
[23:30] | The lads caught a groom and two maids trying to sneak away | 守卫抓到一个男仆和两个女仆 |
[23:32] | with a stolen horse and some gold cups. | 偷了匹马和几个金杯想逃跑 |
[23:35] | The battle’s first traitors. | 这场战争的第一批叛徒 |
[23:37] | Have Ser Ilyn see to them. | 让伊林爵士料理他们 |
[23:39] | Put their heads on spikes outside the stables as a warning. | 把脑袋插在马厩外的枪尖上以儆效尤 |
[23:45] | The only way to keep the small folk loyal | 要让小民保持忠诚 |
[23:47] | is to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy. | 唯一办法就是让他们恐惧你更甚于敌人 |
[23:50] | Remember that if you ever hope to become a queen. | 如果你想当皇后,记住这一点 |
[23:56] | You said he was here to protect us. | 你说他是来保护我们的 |
[24:01] | He is. | 没错 |
[24:03] | Traitors are a danger to us all. | 叛徒对我们大家都是威胁 |
[24:05] | More wine. | 添酒 |
[24:22] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[24:27] | – Archers to their marks. – Archers, to your marks! | – 弓箭手就位 – 弓箭手,就位! |
[24:32] | Archers! | 弓箭手! |
[24:40] | Nock your arrows! | 上弦! |
[24:42] | Nock arrows! | 搭箭上弦! |
[24:45] | – Hold fast. – Hold fast! | 稳住 |
[24:48] | What are you doing? We need to attack them. | 你干什么?赶紧打他们 |
[24:50] | – Hold fast. – Boulders ready! | – 稳住 – 投石器就位! |
[24:55] | Hold fast! | 稳住! |
[24:58] | There’s only one ship. Where are the rest of them? | 就一艘船,其它的呢? |
[25:02] | Where are the rest of them?! | 其它的船在哪? |
[25:09] | There’s only one ship. | 只有一艘船 |
[25:14] | Archers, stand to! | 弓箭手,准备! |
[25:16] | Man the below! | 下层就位 |
[25:18] | – Nock! – Nock and set! | – 上弦! – 完毕! |
[25:21] | Draw! | 拉弓! |
[25:28] | Hold. | 稳住 |
[25:30] | Hold! | 稳住! |
[25:40] | There’s no one on board. | 船上没人 |
[26:06] | Hold. | 稳住 |
[26:15] | Wildfire. | 野火 |
[26:16] | Steer clear! Steer clear! | 转舵!转舵! |
[26:44] | Matthos! Get down! | 马索斯!卧倒! |
[28:20] | – Prepare to land. – Your Grace… | – 准备登岸 – 陛下… |
[28:23] | The dwarf has played his little trick. | 矮子的小把戏已经玩完了 |
[28:25] | – The wildfire– – He can only play it once. | – 那野火… – 这招他只能用一次 |
[28:27] | We’re too far from the gates. | 我们离城门太远了 |
[28:29] | The fire, their archers– | 还隔着大火,他们的弓箭手也… |
[28:32] | hundreds will die. | 要死好多人 |
[28:35] | Thousands. | 血流成河 |
[28:50] | Come with me and take this city! | 跟我来,拿下君临城! |
[29:11] | Sansa, come here, little dove. | 珊莎,过来,小鸽子 |
[29:20] | My queen. | 太后殿下 |
[29:22] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[29:24] | Praying. | 祈祷 |
[29:25] | You’re perfect, aren’t you? | 你真是奇葩 |
[29:27] | Praying. | 祷告 |
[29:30] | What are you praying for? | 你都在祈祷些什么? |
[29:32] | For the Gods to have mercy on us all. | 愿七神怜悯我们大家 |
[29:34] | Oh. On all of us? | 喔,我们大家? |
[29:37] | – Yes, Your Grace. – Even me? | – 是的,殿下 – 包括我? |
[29:40] | Of course, Your Grace. | 当然,殿下 |
[29:42] | Even Joffrey? | 还包括乔佛里? |
[29:46] | – Joffrey is my– – Oh, shut up, you little fool. | – 乔佛里是我的… – 噢,别扯了,小傻瓜 |
[29:49] | Praying to the Gods to have mercy on us all. | “愿七神怜悯我们大家” |
[29:52] | The Gods have no mercy. That’s why they’re Gods. | 七神从不慈悲,所以他们才是神 |
[29:56] | My father told me that when he caught me praying. | 有一次我父亲发现我在祷告,他这么告诉我 |
[30:00] | My mother just died, you see. | 那时我母亲刚去世 |
[30:02] | I didn’t really understand the concept of death, | 我还不明白死这个词的意思 |
[30:05] | the finality of it. | 一切的终结 |
[30:07] | I thought that if I prayed very, very hard, | 我以为只要尽心祷告 |
[30:10] | the Gods would return my mother to me. I was four. | 七神就会把母亲还给我,当时我四岁 |
[30:13] | Your father doesn’t believe in the Gods? | 你父亲不信仰七神? |
[30:16] | He believes in them, he just doesn’t like them very much. | 他信,只是不太喜欢他们 |
[30:22] | One for her. | 给她来一杯 |
[30:27] | Here. | 给 |
[30:31] | Sit. | 坐 |
[30:32] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[30:37] | Not like that. Drink, girl. | 别这样,大口喝,孩子 |
[30:42] | I should have been born a man. | 我真希望能成为男人 |
[30:45] | I’d rather face 1,000 swords than be shut up inside | 我宁愿冲锋陷阵,也不愿龟缩在此 |
[30:48] | with this flock of frightened hens. | 陪着这群吓坏的母鸡 |
[30:50] | They are your guests under your protection. | 她们可是受你庇护的客人 |
[30:53] | You asked them here. | 你请她们来的 |
[30:54] | It was expected of me, | 我是职责所迫 |
[30:56] | as it will be of you if you ever become Joffrey’s queen. | 如果你是乔佛里的皇后也一样 |
[31:01] | If my wretched brother should somehow prevail, | 如果我那可恶的弟弟侥幸获胜 |
[31:04] | these hens will return to their cocks | 这些母鸡会回到她们的公鸡身边 |
[31:08] | and crow of how my courage inspired them, | 呱噪我的勇气如何激励着她们 |
[31:12] | lifted their spirits. | 提升她们的士气 |
[31:13] | And if the city should fall? | 如果这个城市陷落了呢? |
[31:18] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你希望如此,是吗? |
[31:20] | The Red Keep should hold for a time, | 红堡能够抵挡一阵 |
[31:23] | long enough for me to go to the walls | 足够我赶去城墙边 |
[31:24] | and yield to Lord Stannis in person. | 亲自向史坦尼斯阁下请降 |
[31:27] | If it were anyone else outside those gates, | 如果围困君临的是别人 |
[31:30] | I might have hoped for a private audience. | 我也许会期待一次私人会面 |
[31:32] | But this is Stannis Baratheon. | 但这次来的是史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩 |
[31:35] | I’d have a better chance of seducing his horse. | 勾引他的马还可以 |
[31:42] | Have I shocked you, little dove? | 震惊了,小鸽子? |
[31:44] | Tears aren’t a woman’s only weapon. | 眼泪不是女人唯一的武器 |
[31:49] | The best one’s between your legs. | 最好的武器在你的双腿之间 |
[31:51] | Learn how to use it. Drink. | 学学怎么利用它吧,喝酒 |
[31:58] | Do you have any notion of what happens | 你知道,当一个城市陷落时 |
[32:00] | when a city is sacked? | 会发生什么事吗? |
[32:03] | No, you wouldn’t, would you? | 你不知道,是吧? |
[32:07] | If the city falls, these fine women | 城市陷落,这些贵妇 |
[32:11] | should be in for a bit of a rape. | 会被强奸好几回 |
[32:14] | Half of them will have bastards | 到了第二天,有一半人 |
[32:16] | in their bellies come the morning. | 肚子里会怀上野种 |
[32:18] | You’ll be glad of your red flower then. | 你应该庆幸自己已经来潮了 |
[32:22] | When a man’s blood is up, | 一个男人精虫上脑时 |
[32:24] | anything with tits looks good. | 只要是个母的都会上 |
[32:27] | A precious thing like you | 象你这样的小宝贝 |
[32:28] | will look very, very good. | 会很受青睐 |
[32:32] | A slice of cake | 好比一小块… |
[32:34] | just waiting to be eaten. | 令人馋涎欲滴的蛋糕 |
[32:39] | More pressure! | 用力划! |
[33:02] | He’s a serious man– Stannis Baratheon. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩可真是个难对付的人 |
[33:05] | They’re coming. They’re coming ashore. | 他们来了,他们要登陆了 |
[33:08] | Rain fire on them. | 火雨天降 |
[33:10] | Archers! | 弓箭手! |
[33:12] | There are too many. | 他们人太多了 |
[33:13] | Hound, form a welcome party for any Baratheon troop | 猎狗,好好招呼一下 |
[33:16] | that manages to touch solid ground. | 那些登上岸来的敌军 |
[33:20] | Pod, run to the King’s gate. | 波德,跑去国王门 |
[33:24] | Bring any men guarding it here now. | 把那儿的守军带到这里来 |
[33:25] | Yes, My Lord. | 遵命,主人 |
[33:29] | Let’s go. Stannis is sending us fresh meat. | 出击,史坦尼斯的人来送死了 |
[33:31] | You, too. | 你也来 |
[33:35] | Any of these flaming fucking arrows come near me, | 要是有一根狗屁火箭着我的身 |
[33:37] | I’ll strangle you with your own guts. | 我会扯出你的肠子把你勒死 |
[33:47] | Nock! | 搭箭! |
[33:52] | Draw! | 拉弦! |
[33:55] | – Draw! – Draw! | – 拉弦! – 拉弦! |
[34:06] | Kill the Lannisters! | 杀光兰尼斯特 |
[34:08] | Loose! | 放箭! |
[34:10] | Loose! | 放箭! |
[34:13] | Form the line! | 保持阵形! |
[34:18] | Stannis! | 史坦尼斯! |
[34:20] | – Draw! – Draw! | – 拉弦! – 拉弦! |
[34:22] | – Loose! – Loose! | – 放箭! – 放箭! |
[35:09] | The mud gate, go now! | 去攻泥门,快去! |
[35:11] | First and second squads, to the gate! To the mud gate! | 第一和第二小队,去攻门! 去攻泥门! |
[35:14] | Any man dies with a clean sword, | 不杀敌就死了的 |
[35:16] | I’ll rape his fucking corpse. | 小心我奸他的尸 |
[35:54] | When we were young, Jaime and I, | 詹姆和我小的时候 |
[35:56] | we looked so much alike. | 看上去非常像 |
[35:57] | Even our father couldn’t tell us apart. | 就连我父亲也分辨不清 |
[36:00] | I could never understand why they treated us differently. | 我不明白为什么要对我俩区别对待 |
[36:04] | Jaime was taught to fight with sword and lance and mace, | 他们教詹姆剑,矛,狼牙棒 |
[36:08] | and I was taught to smile | 却教我微笑 |
[36:11] | and sing and please. | 唱歌,如何取悦别人 |
[36:13] | He was heir to Casterly Rock | 他是凯岩城的继承人 |
[36:16] | and I was sold to some stranger like a horse | 而我却像马一样,被卖给一个陌生人 |
[36:19] | to be ridden whenever he desired. | 他想骑就骑 |
[36:21] | You were Robert’s queen. | 你是劳勃的皇后 |
[36:24] | And you will be Joffrey’s. Enjoy. | 你也会成为乔佛里的皇后,尽情享受吧 |
[36:30] | I don’t think I know this one. | 这个我好像没见过 |
[36:37] | Pretty. | 挺漂亮 |
[36:45] | That’s the worst curtsy I’ve ever seen. | 真是我见过最糟的屈膝礼 |
[36:47] | Here, it’s not difficult. I mastered it when I was four. | 瞧,不难,我四岁就学会了 |
[36:50] | Straighten your back and bend. | 腰板挺直,屈膝下去 |
[36:56] | Better. You learn fast. | 好多了,你学得挺快 |
[36:58] | How long have you been in Lady Sansa’s service? | 你服侍珊萨多久了? |
[37:02] | A few weeks, Your Grace. | 几个星期了,太后 |
[37:08] | When did you leave Lorath? | 你什么时候离开罗拉斯的? |
[37:12] | I had a Lorathi handmaiden once. | 我曾经有过一个罗拉斯女仆 |
[37:17] | But she was a nobleman’s daughter. | 但她是一个贵族的女儿 |
[37:20] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[37:25] | When did you come to Westeros? | 你是什么时候来维斯特洛的? |
[37:27] | 10 years ago, Your Grace. | 十年前,太后 |
[37:30] | From Lorathi commoner to the Red Keep | 罗拉斯平民来到红堡 |
[37:34] | in 10 years, all without learning how to curtsy. | 十年了,却没学什么礼仪 |
[37:39] | I imagine that’s a very interesting story. | 这中间肯定有些有趣的故事 |
[37:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[37:44] | Shae, Your Grace. | 殿下,我叫雪伊 |
[37:46] | Tell us a story, Shae. | 和我们讲讲故事,雪伊 |
[37:54] | When I was 13, I– | 十三岁的时候,我… |
[37:58] | Your Grace! | 殿下! |
[38:00] | What news? | 什么状况? |
[38:03] | The Imp has set the river afire. | 小恶魔在河上放火 |
[38:05] | Hundreds of ships are burning, maybe more. | 上百条船烧着了,也许更多 |
[38:07] | Stannis’s fleet destroyed, but… | 史坦尼斯的舰队虽被摧毁,但… |
[38:11] | But– but his troops | 但…但是他的陆军部队 |
[38:14] | have landed outside the city walls. | 已军临城下 |
[38:17] | Where is Joffrey? | 乔佛里在哪? |
[38:19] | On the battlements with Lord Tyrion. | 和提利昂大人在城垛上 |
[38:21] | Bring him back inside at once. | 立刻带他回来 |
[38:23] | – But, Your Grace– – What? | – 但殿下… – 怎么? |
[38:26] | The King’s presence is good for morale. | 国王坐镇可以提高士气 |
[38:29] | Bring him back to his chambers now. | 立刻带他回房! |
[38:31] | – Not here? – With the women and children? | – 不带来这里? – 难道来这和妇孺共处一室? |
[38:33] | Do you want him to be mocked as a coward for the rest of his life? | 你想让他一生都被笑作懦夫么? |
[38:36] | – No, but I– – Now! | – 不是不是,可… – 快去! |
[38:44] | When I told you about Ser Ilyn earlier, I lied. | 关于伊林爵士,我撒了个谎 |
[38:48] | Do you want to hear the truth? | 你想知道真相么? |
[38:50] | You want to know why he’s really here? | 想知道他在这里的真正原因么? |
[38:54] | He’s here for us. | 他是来处置我们的 |
[38:56] | Stannis may take the city, he may take the throne, | 史坦尼斯可能攻下城池,夺取铁王座 |
[38:59] | but he will not take us alive. | 但他不能活捉我们 |
[39:57] | We’d better run! | 我们还是跑吧! |
[39:59] | Fall back! | 后撤! |
[40:08] | Get the ladders up! | 把梯子架起来! |
[40:43] | Faster, you bastards! Faster! | 快点!你们这些杂种! |
[40:46] | Come on, kill the scum! | 上啊,杀了这些混蛋! |
[40:50] | Someone bring me a drink. | 来人,给我拿点喝的来 |
[40:58] | Fuck the water. Bring me wine. | 去他妈的水,我要喝酒 |
[41:12] | Can I get you some iced milk | 要不要给您上些冰牛奶 |
[41:14] | and a nice bowl of raspberries, too? | 再来一碗鲜美野草莓? |
[41:16] | Eat shit, dwarf. | 吃屎吧你个侏儒 |
[41:18] | You’re on the wrong side of the wall. | 你该坚守在城墙外的 |
[41:21] | I lost half my men. | 我的人损失过半 |
[41:24] | The Blackwater’s on fire. | 黑水河上起了火 |
[41:26] | Dog, I command you to go back out there and fight. | 猎狗,我命令你出去战斗! |
[41:33] | You’re Kingsguard, Clegane. | 克里冈,你是御林铁卫 |
[41:35] | You must beat them back or they’re going to take this city– | 你必须击退敌军,否则他们会攻下城… |
[41:38] | your king’s city. | 国王的城 |
[41:40] | Fuck the Kingsguard. | 操他妈的御前侍卫 |
[41:45] | Fuck the city. | 操他妈的都城 |
[41:47] | Fuck the King. | 操他妈的国王 |
[42:07] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[42:08] | Put your backs into it! | 躲进去! |
[42:11] | All right, get up! | 行了,站好了! |
[42:16] | Loose! | 放箭! |
[42:17] | Clear! | 射击! |
[42:18] | Forward! | 前进! |
[42:21] | Loose! | 放箭! |
[42:35] | Forward ladders! | 梯子上前! |
[42:51] | They’re coming up the wall! | 他们在往城墙上爬! |
[42:54] | Archers on the north wall! | 北墙的弓箭手快射击! |
[43:00] | Your Grace, | 陛下! |
[43:01] | the queen has sent me to bring you back to the Red Keep. | 太后让我带您回红堡 |
[43:07] | If you won’t defend your own city, why should they? | 如果你不捍卫自己的城市? 凭什么命令他们? |
[43:09] | What would you have me do? | 你要我怎么办? |
[43:11] | Lead. | 率领他们 |
[43:12] | Get down there and lead your people | 到战场上 |
[43:14] | against the invaders who want to kill them. | 带领士兵击退恶敌 |
[43:16] | What did my mother say exactly? | 母后说了什么? |
[43:18] | Did she have urgent business with me? | 有什么急事找我? |
[43:20] | She did not say, Your Grace. | 陛下,她没多说 |
[43:23] | All men to the battlements! | 所有人到城垛上 |
[43:27] | Ser Boros, Ser Mandon, | 波洛斯,曼登 |
[43:29] | stay with my Uncle and represent the king | 和我舅舅留在这里 |
[43:31] | on the field of battle. | 代表国王留在战场 |
[43:34] | Archers, hold your line | 弓箭手们!排成一列站好了! |
[43:55] | Get up, you fool. | 蠢货,站起来 |
[43:56] | We need more arrows! | 我们需要更多箭 |
[44:02] | Where is the king? | 国王在哪里? |
[44:04] | – Why isn’t he with us? – Who are we fighting for? | – 他怎么不在这带领我们? – 我们在为谁而战? |
[44:09] | Who leads us? | 谁领导我们? |
[44:11] | I’ll lead the attack. | 我来领导战斗 |
[44:13] | I’ll lead the attack! | 我领导战斗! |
[44:15] | – Yes? – What are you talking about? | – 哈? – 你在扯什么蛋? |
[44:18] | Pod, my helmet. | 波德,拿我的头盔来 |
[44:22] | Ser Mandon, you will bear the King’s banner. | 曼登爵士,你举好国王的大旗 |
[44:24] | Men, form up. | 士兵们,列好队 |
[44:29] | Men– | 士兵们 |
[44:31] | – men! – Come on. | – 士兵们 – 嘿,我说 |
[44:33] | They say I’m half a man. | 人们说我只是个半人 |
[44:35] | But what does that make the lot of you? | 那你们又是什么? |
[44:38] | The only way out is through the gates. | 想要出去,只能通过城门 |
[44:41] | And they’re at the gates. | 可是他们已经在城门下了 |
[44:43] | There’s another way out. I’m going to show you. | 还有另一条出路,我带你们去 |
[44:45] | We’ll come out behind them and fuck them in their asses. | 我们绕到他们背后,搞他们的屁股 |
[44:55] | Don’t fight for your king | 别为国王战斗 |
[44:57] | and don’t fight for his kingdoms. | 也别为他的王国战斗 |
[45:01] | Don’t fight for honor. Don’t fight for glory. | 不为名誉而战,不为荣耀而战 |
[45:03] | Don’t fight for riches, because you won’t get any. | 不为财富而战,那都没有你们的份 |
[45:06] | This is your city Stannis means to sack. | 史坦尼斯要洗劫的是你们的城市 |
[45:08] | That’s your gate he’s ramming. | 他要撞开的是你们的城门 |
[45:10] | If he gets in, it will be your houses he burns, | 如果他进城,要烧掉的是你们的房子 |
[45:14] | your gold he steals, | 要掠夺的是你们的金钱 |
[45:17] | your women he will rape. | 要强奸的是你们的女人 |
[45:28] | Those are brave me knocking at our door. | 有群勇士在敲我们的门 |
[45:32] | Let’s go kill them. | 我们一起去宰了他们! |
[45:56] | The battle is lost, Your Grace. | 战斗失败了,殿下 |
[45:59] | Stannis’s troops are at the gates. | 史坦尼斯的军队已到城门口 |
[46:02] | When the Gold Cloaks saw the king leaving, | 金袍守卫们眼见国王离开 |
[46:04] | they lost all heart. | 他们完全失去了斗志 |
[46:06] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪里? |
[46:08] | I want to escort him back to the battle. | 我想要护送他返回战场 |
[46:10] | Why do I care what you want? | 我何必在乎你想怎样? |
[46:13] | – Bring me– – Now listen to me– ah! | – 给我把他带回… – 听我说… |
[46:22] | Don’t be afraid. The queen has raised the drawbridge. | 不要害怕,太后已下令拉起吊桥 |
[46:25] | This is the safest place we can be. | 我们这里是最安全的地方 |
[46:27] | Joffrey’s not hurt. He’s fighting bravely. | 乔佛里毫发无伤,他正在英勇战斗 |
[46:30] | His knights have rallied behind him. | 他的骑士们紧随在他身后 |
[46:32] | They will save the city. | 他们会拯救这座城市 |
[46:34] | Shall we sing a hymn? | 我们来唱首颂歌吧? |
[46:36] | ♪ Gentle mother ♪ | ♪ 温柔的圣母 ♪ |
[46:40] | ♪ font of mercy ♪ | ♪ 慈悲的源泉 ♪ |
[46:42] | ♪ save our sons from war, we pray ♪ | ♪ 保佑您的儿子们经历鏖战 ♪ |
[46:47] | – ♪ gentle– ♪ – You must go. | – ♪ 温柔的… ♪ – 你得快走 |
[46:49] | Run to your chamber and bar your door. | 跑回你的房间里闩上门 |
[46:52] | Stannis won’t hurt you. This one will. | 史坦尼斯不会伤害你,这个人却会 |
[46:58] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[46:59] | I need to say goodbye to someone. | 我还得跟某人告别 |
[47:01] | The queen said they’d rape everyone. | 太后说他们会强奸所有人 |
[47:03] | No one is raping me. | 没人能强奸我 |
[47:07] | Go. Run. | 走吧,快跑 |
[47:10] | ♪ save our sons from war, we pray. ♪ | ♪ 保佑您的儿子们经历鏖战 ♪ |
[47:48] | The lady is starting to panic. | 小姐开始惊慌了 |
[47:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[47:53] | Not here for long. | 不会呆多久的 |
[47:55] | – I’m going. – Where? | – 我要走了 – 去哪里? |
[47:58] | Someplace that isn’t burning. | 只要是不着火的地方 |
[48:03] | North, might be. | 也许是去北境 |
[48:05] | Could be. | 可能 |
[48:07] | What about the king? | 那国王怎么办? |
[48:10] | He can die just fine on his own. | 让他自己去死吧 |
[48:19] | I can take you with me. | 我可以带你走 |
[48:21] | Take you to Winterfell. | 带你回临冬城 |
[48:29] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保护你 |
[48:33] | Do you want to go home? | 你想回家么? |
[48:38] | I’ll be safe here. | 我在这儿也很安全 |
[48:40] | Stannis won’t hurt me. | 史坦尼斯不会伤害我的 |
[48:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:47] | Stannis is a killer. | 史坦尼斯会杀人 |
[48:49] | The Lannisters are killers. | 兰尼斯特家会杀人 |
[48:51] | Your father was a killer. | 你的父亲会杀人 |
[48:54] | Your brother is a killer. | 你的哥哥会杀人 |
[48:58] | Your sons will be killers someday. | 有朝一日你的儿子也会杀人 |
[49:02] | The world is built by killers. | 这个世界就是由杀人者建立的 |
[49:09] | So you’d better get used to looking at them. | 所以你最好习惯看着杀人者的脸 |
[49:15] | You won’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我 |
[49:24] | No, little bird, I won’t hurt you. | 不,小小鸟,我不会伤害你 |
[49:57] | Come on, you bastards! Get up those ladders! | 快,你们这帮杂种,爬上梯子! |
[49:59] | Ah! | 啊! |
[50:04] | Attack! | 进攻! |
[50:20] | Roll it over! | 翻倒它! |
[50:28] | Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! | 半人!半人!半人!半人! |
[50:32] | Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! Halfman! | 半人!半人!半人!半人! |
[50:44] | Oh, fuck me. | 啊,我操! |
[51:37] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[51:40] | Be calm, my sweet. | 安静,我的宝贝 |
[51:41] | They’re still fighting. | 他们还在打 |
[51:45] | No one’s going to hurt you. | 没人会伤害你的 |
[51:51] | I’ll tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[51:54] | You know the one about the mother lion and her little cub? | 你听过一只母狮和狮宝宝的故事么? |
[51:57] | – They lived in the woods. – The Kingswood. | – 他们住在森林里 – 是御林吗? |
[52:00] | Yes, my love. | 是,我亲爱的 |
[52:02] | In the Kingswood there lived a mother and her cub. | 在御林里住着一只母狮和她的宝宝 |
[52:06] | She loved him very much. | 她非常爱她的宝宝 |
[52:08] | But there were other things that lived in the woods. | 但森林里还有其他的动物 |
[52:12] | – Evil things. – Like what? | – 坏的动物 – 比如呢? |
[52:16] | Like stags. | 比如说鹿 |
[52:18] | Stags aren’t evil. | 鹿可不坏啊 |
[52:20] | They only eat grass. | 他们只吃草 |
[52:23] | And wolves. | 还有狼 |
[52:24] | My Lord. | 大人 |
[52:26] | He could hear them howling in the night. | 晚上总是听到他们的嚎叫 |
[52:28] | The little cub was frightened. | 狮宝宝很害怕 |
[52:30] | His mother said, “You are a lion, my son. | 他的妈妈说:“你是狮子,孩子” |
[52:34] | You mustn’t be afraid. | “你不能害怕… |
[52:48] | For one day all the beasts will bow to you. | …因为有朝一日所有动物都会在你面前低头… |
[52:51] | You will be king. | …你将成为百兽之王… |
[52:55] | All the stags will bow.Ts all the wolves will bow. | …所有的鹿会低头,所有的狼会低头… |
[52:59] | The bears in the north and the foxes of the south, | …还有北方的熊和南方的狐狸… |
[53:03] | all the birds in the sky and the beasts in the sea– | …天空中的飞鸟和大海中的怪兽… |
[53:09] | they will all come to you, little lion… | …他们都会来到你面前,小狮子… |
[53:13] | to rest a crown upon your head.” | …为你献上一顶王冠” |
[53:21] | And the cub said, | 狮宝宝问 |
[53:23] | “Will I be strong and fierce like my father?” | “我会象我父亲一样强壮而凶猛吗?” |
[53:27] | “Yes,” said his mother. | “是的”,妈妈回答 |
[53:30] | “You will be strong and fierce just like your father.” | “你会和你父亲一样强壮而凶猛” |
[53:51] | I will keep you safe, my love. | 我会保护你,亲爱的 |
[53:55] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[54:06] | Back to the boats! | 撤回船上! |
[54:10] | Stand and fight! | 坚持战斗! |
[54:13] | Stand and fight, damn you! | 坚持战斗,王八蛋! |
[54:17] | No! | 不! |
[54:21] | Father. | 父亲 |
[54:28] | The battle is over. We have won. | 战斗结束了,我们赢了 |
[54:40] | ♪ “And who are you,” the proud lord said ♪ | ♪ “汝何德何能?”爵爷傲然宣称 ♪ |
[54:45] | ♪ “that I must bow so low? ♪ | ♪ “须令吾躬首称臣? ♪ |
[54:50] | ♪ only a cat of a different coat ♪ | ♪ “颜色有别,威力不逊 ♪ |
[54:55] | ♪ that’s all the truth I know ♪ | ♪ “各显神通分个高低 ♪ |
[55:00] | ♪ in a coat of gold or a coat of red ♪ | ♪ “红狮子斗黄狮子 ♪ |
[55:05] | ♪ a lion still has claws ♪ | ♪ “爪牙锋利不留情 ♪ |
[55:10] | ♪ and mine are long and sharp, My Lord ♪ | ♪ “出手致命招招狠 ♪ |
[55:16] | ♪ as long and sharp as yours” ♪ | ♪ “汝子莫忘记,汝子莫忘记。” ♪ |
[55:23] | ♪ and so he spoke, and so he spoke ♪ | ♪ 噢,他这样说,他这样说 ♪ |
[55:28] | ♪ that Lord of Castamere ♪ | ♪ 卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说 ♪ |
[55:33] | ♪ but now the rains weep o’ver his hall ♪ | ♪ 然而今天,每逢雨季 ♪ |
[55:38] | ♪ with no one there to hear ♪ | ♪ 雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无人影 ♪ |
[55:43] | ♪ yes, now the rains weep o’er his hall ♪ | ♪ 然而今天,每逢雨季 ♪ |
[55:48] | ♪ and not a soul to hear. ♪ | ♪ 雨水在大厅哭泣,内里却无魂灵 ♪ |