时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:05] | If I may, nephew, | 要我说 外甥 |
[04:07] | I encountered a situation with one of my lieutenants | 要不是我的一位副将 |
[04:09] | at the Stone Mill which may have some bearing… | 在石磨坊出了状况… |
[04:11] | Why don’t you shut your mouth about that damned mill? | 你能不能闭嘴别提那该死的磨坊 |
[04:15] | And don’t call him “Nephew.” He is your king. | 还有 不准叫他外甥 他是你的国王 |
[04:18] | Robb knows I meant him no disr… | 罗柏知道我不是对他… |
[04:19] | You’re lucky I’m not your king. | 幸亏你的国王不是我 |
[04:23] | I wouldn’t let you wave your blunders around like a victory flag. | 我绝不会允许你把错误当胜利来宣扬 |
[04:27] | My blunder sent Tywin’s mad dog scurrying back | 我的错误可是让泰温的疯狗 |
[04:29] | to Casterly Rock with his tail between his legs. | 夹着尾巴逃回凯岩城 |
[04:32] | I think King Robb understands we’re not gonna win this war | 我想罗柏国王也明白 只靠他一人打胜仗 |
[04:35] | if he’s the only one winning any battles. | 我们是赢不下这场战争的 |
[04:36] | No, there’s glory enough to go around. | 这当然是值得宣扬的荣耀 |
[04:38] | It’s not about glory. | 这与荣耀无关 |
[04:41] | Your instructions were to wait for him to come to you. | 你的任务是等他来主动进攻 |
[04:44] | I seized an opportunity. | 我抓住了机会 |
[04:45] | What value was the mill? | 磨坊有什么价值 |
[04:48] | The Mountain was garrisoned across the river from it. | 魔山的军队从那儿开始驻守河对岸 |
[04:50] | Is he there now? | 他还在那里吗 |
[04:51] | Of course not. We took the fight to him. | 当然不在 我们发起了进攻 |
[04:53] | He could not withstand us. | 他抵挡不住 |
[04:55] | I wanted to draw the Mountain into the west, | 我的意图是将魔山的军队引到西边 |
[04:58] | into our country where we could surround him and kill him. | 引到我们的地盘 然后包围他 歼灭他 |
[05:02] | I wanted him to chase us, | 我要诱他追击我们 |
[05:04] | which he would have done because he is a mad dog | 他是一只毫无战术头脑的疯狗 |
[05:08] | without a strategic thought in his head. | 此计必然奏效 |
[05:10] | I could have that head on a spike by now. | 我现在本可以把他的头插在长矛上 |
[05:16] | Instead, I have a mill. | 反而却得到一座磨坊 |
[05:21] | We took hostages. | 我们抓了人质 |
[05:23] | Willem Lannister. Martyn Lannister. | 威廉·兰尼斯特 马丁·兰尼斯特 |
[05:26] | Willem and Martyn Lannister are 14 years old. | 威廉和马丁·兰尼斯特才十四岁 |
[05:28] | Martyn is 15, I believe. | 马丁应该是十五岁 |
[05:35] | Tywin Lannister has my sisters. | 我的妹妹们在泰温·兰尼斯特手上 |
[05:39] | Have I sued for peace? | 我有要求讲和吗 |
[05:41] | No. | 没有 |
[05:42] | Do you think he’ll sue for peace | 你认为就因为他父亲的 |
[05:43] | because we have his father’s | 弟弟的曾孙在我们手上 |
[05:47] | brother’s great-grandsons? | 他会来讲和吗 |
[05:54] | No. | 不会 |
[05:56] | How many men did you lose? | 你损失了多少人 |
[05:59] | 208. | 两百零八 |
[06:00] | But for every man we lost, the Lannisters… | 但我们死的每一个人 都让兰尼斯特… |
[06:02] | We need our men more than Tywin needs his! | 我们比泰温更需要人 |
[06:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:14] | – I didn’t know. – You would have. | -我不知道 -你会知道的 |
[06:16] | Right here today at this gathering if you had been patient. | 如果你耐心些 今时今日你就会知道 |
[06:20] | We seem to be running short of patience here. | 看来我们是越来越沉不住气了 |
[06:23] | You know who isn’t? | 知道谁沉得住气吗 |
[06:27] | Tywin Lannister. | 泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[08:21] | Intimate. Lovely table. | 很私密 桌子漂亮 |
[08:23] | Better chairs than the old small council chamber. | 椅子也比原来小议事厅里的好 |
[08:26] | Conveniently close to your own quarters. I like it. | 离您的居所又近 非常方便 我喜欢 |
[08:30] | What news of Jaime? | 詹姆有消息吗 |
[08:36] | 20,000 unwashed Northerners | 两万卑贱的北方佬 |
[08:38] | have known about his escape for weeks. | 都知道他逃了好几个星期 |
[08:40] | Collectively, you control more spies and informants | 全世界的探子和眼线加起来 |
[08:43] | than the rest of the world combined. | 还不及你们手下的多 |
[08:45] | Do you mean to tell me that none of you | 你们打算告诉我 |
[08:46] | has any notion of where he is? | 没人知道他在哪里吗 |
[08:48] | – We are trying, my lord. – Try harder. | -我们正在努力找 大人 -再尽力些 |
[08:54] | What do we have, then? | 那我们有什么消息 |
[08:55] | Robb Stark and most of his bannermen are in Riverrun | 罗柏·史塔克和他的大部分封臣都在奔流城 |
[08:59] | for the funeral of his grandfather Lord Hoster Tully. | 参加他外公霍斯特·徒利公爵的葬礼 |
[09:03] | In Stark’s absence, Roose Bolton holds Harrenhal, | 暂由卢斯·波顿驻守赫伦堡 |
[09:08] | which would seem to make him Lord of Harrenhal, | 这就使得他成了赫伦堡事实上的领主 |
[09:11] | – in practice if not in name. – Well, let him have it. | -当然名义上不是他 -由他去吧 |
[09:14] | The name suits our purposes far more than that useless pile of rubble. | 封号对我们远比那堆废墟有用场 |
[09:18] | The Lord of Harrenhal will make a worthy suitor for the widow Arryn. | 赫伦堡公爵与艾林家的寡妇可谓门当户对 |
[09:22] | For which I am extremely grateful to you, my lord. | 为此我衷心感谢您 大人 |
[09:25] | Lady Arryn and I have known each other since we were children. | 我和艾林夫人自小相识 |
[09:27] | She has always been… | 她也一直对我 |
[09:30] | positively predisposed toward me. | 颇有好感 |
[09:33] | A successful courtship would make Lord Baelish | 这次成功联姻 将使贝里席大人 |
[09:36] | acting Lord of the Vale. | 成为谷地主君 |
[09:38] | Titles do seem to breed titles. | 看来封号可以生封号呀 |
[09:41] | You’ll leave for the Eyrie as soon as possible | 你尽快动身去往鹰巢城 |
[09:43] | and bring Lysa Arryn into the fold. | 与莱莎·艾林成婚 |
[09:45] | Then the young wolf can add his own aunt to the list | 这样与少狼主兵戎相见的仇敌 |
[09:47] | of people who have taken up arms against him. | 就多了他的亲姨妈 |
[09:49] | Far be it from me to hinder true love, | 我最不愿阻挠真爱 |
[09:53] | but Lord Baelish’s absence would present certain problems. | 可贝里席大人的离开势必造成一些问题 |
[09:57] | The royal wedding may end up | 王室婚礼或许会成为 |
[09:59] | being the most expensive event in living memory. | 史上最昂贵的盛事 |
[10:02] | Summer has ended, hard days lie ahead. | 盛夏已然过去 往后的日子难着呢 |
[10:05] | Not a good time to leave the crown’s finances unattended. | 此时置王室财政于不顾 不太合适 |
[10:09] | Fully agreed. | 完全同意 |
[10:11] | Which is why I’m naming you new Master of Coin. | 因此我任命你为新任财政大臣 |
[10:15] | Master of Coin? | 财政大臣 |
[10:16] | It would appear to be a position that best suits your talents. | 这一职位看来最适合你发挥所长 |
[10:19] | I’m quite good at spending money, | 花钱我倒是很在行 |
[10:20] | but a lifetime of outrageous wealth | 可惜我打出生起就钱财享用不完 |
[10:23] | hasn’t taught me much about managing it. | 从来没学会理财 |
[10:24] | I have no doubt you will prove equal to this challenge. | 我相信你绝对能胜任 |
[10:28] | Hear, hear. | 同意 同意 |
[10:31] | *He lifted her high in the air* | *他将她举起* |
[10:33] | *He sniffed and roared and smelled her there* | *东嗅 西闻* |
[10:35] | *She kicked and wailed, a maid so fair* | *又哭又闹 少女美容* |
[10:38] | *But he licked the honey from her hair* | *可他轻舔蜂蜜发丛* |
[10:41] | *From there to here, from here to there* | *这头 那弄* |
[10:43] | *All black and brown and covered with hair* | *全身黑棕 罩着毛绒* |
[10:45] | *He smelled that girl in the summer air* | *他跟随夏日里的气涌* |
[10:47] | *The bear, the bear and the maiden fair…* | *狗熊 狗熊 少女美容* |
[10:52] | I hope you’re pleased. | 这下你满意了 |
[10:54] | If you had armed me, they never would have taken us. | 早给我一把剑 他们才抓不住我们 |
[10:56] | You were armed when we were taken. | 我们被抓时你手里有剑 |
[10:58] | I was in chains if you recall. | 如果没记错 我戴着镣铐 |
[11:00] | Our little match would have ended quite quick | 要不是我双手被缚 |
[11:02] | if my hands weren’t bound. | 我们的小小比试早结束了 |
[11:04] | All my life I’ve been hearing, “Jaime Lannister, | 我从小就听人讲”詹姆·兰尼斯特 |
[11:07] | what a brilliant swordsman.” | 多么出色的剑客” |
[11:10] | You were slower than I expected. | 你比我预期的要笨拙许多 |
[11:13] | And more predictable. | 而且很容易识破 |
[11:14] | I’ve been sitting in a muddy pen | 我被层层铁链锁着 |
[11:15] | wrapped in chains for the past year. | 在围栏的烂泥里蹲了一整年 |
[11:17] | And I’m a woman. I was still beating you. | 我还是女人呢 一样可以击败你 |
[11:20] | You were not beating me. | 你没有击败我 |
[11:21] | Maybe you were as good as people said… | 或许你的确像人们说的那样厉害过 |
[11:24] | once. | 曾经 |
[11:26] | Or maybe people just love to overpraise a famous name. | 或许人们就是喜欢把名门之后夸赞得神乎其神 |
[11:33] | When we make camp tonight, you’ll be raped. | 等我们今晚扎营 他们肯定会强奸你 |
[11:36] | More than once. | 不止一次 |
[11:38] | None of these fellows have ever been with a noblewoman. | 这帮杂种都没碰过贵妇小姐 |
[11:43] | You’d be wise not to resist. | 你聪明的话就不要反抗 |
[11:44] | – Would I? – They’ll knock your teeth out. | -是吗 -他们会打掉你的牙 |
[11:46] | You think I care about my teeth? | 你觉得我在乎牙齿 |
[11:47] | No, I don’t think you care about your teeth. | 不 我不觉得你在乎牙齿 |
[11:54] | If you fight them, they will kill you. | 你反抗 他们会杀了你 |
[11:56] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[11:58] | I’m the prisoner of value, not you. | 我是有价值的俘虏 你不是 |
[12:01] | Let them have what they want. What does it matter? | 他们要什么就给他们好了 有什么要紧 |
[12:03] | – What does it matter? – Close your eyes. | -有什么要紧 -闭上眼睛 |
[12:05] | Pretend they’re Renly. | 假装他们是蓝礼 |
[12:09] | If you were a woman, you wouldn’t resist? | 你是女人的话 你会不反抗 |
[12:11] | You’d let them do what they wanted? | 让他们为所欲为 |
[12:14] | If I was a woman, I’d make them kill me. | 我是女人的话 就让他们杀了我 |
[12:16] | But I’m not, thank the gods. | 感谢诸神 我不是 |
[12:23] | If I had a proper forge, I could make it good as new. | 要是有个好锻炉 我能把它修复如新 |
[12:25] | Doesn’t have to look pretty. | 样子光鲜没必要 |
[12:28] | It just has to keep the arrows out of my heart. | 能护住心脏别被箭矢射穿就好 |
[12:30] | Why are you helping him? | 你为什么帮他 |
[12:32] | He takes us prisoner and now he’s our friend? | 他抓我们做俘虏 你还当他是朋友 |
[12:34] | You’re not our prisoner, little lady. | 你不是俘虏 小淑女 |
[12:36] | – What am I? – Our guest. | -那我是什么 -我们的客人 |
[12:38] | No one’s put any chains on you. | 没人用锁链锁你哟 |
[12:41] | So I can walk away, then? | 那我可以走了吗 |
[12:42] | These woods aren’t safe for Ned Stark’s daughter. | 这片林子对奈德·史塔克的女儿来说不安全 |
[12:45] | You’re lucky we found you. | 我们找到你是你的幸运 |
[12:51] | You think you’re good with that bow, you little twat? | 自以为弓箭玩得好吗 娘娘腔 |
[12:54] | Better than anyone you’ve ever met. | 比你见过的任何人都强 |
[12:56] | A coward’s weapon. | 懦夫的武器 |
[12:58] | I like to fight up close. | 我喜欢近身战斗 |
[13:00] | I like to see a man’s face when I put the steel in him. | 我用刀剑刺一个人的时候 喜欢看着他的脸 |
[13:03] | Why? So you can kiss him? | 干嘛 方便亲他吗 |
[13:06] | You remember the last time you were here? | 还记得你上次来这儿的情形吗 |
[13:10] | Looks like every other shit inn on the road. | 看着跟大路上别的破旅馆没什么分别 |
[13:12] | Now, apologies, but you’re one ugly fucker | 抱歉 你这张臭脸实在太丑 |
[13:14] | and I’d rather not see you no more. | 我再也不想看到你 |
[13:21] | Watch your head. | 小心碰头 |
[13:24] | Off we go. | 走了 |
[13:24] | Walk up! | 开拔 |
[13:32] | What are you doing? We’re about to leave. | 你干什么呢 我们要走了 |
[13:35] | I’m staying. | 我留下 |
[13:38] | You’re what? | 你什么 |
[13:40] | I baked some brown bread for the innkeep | 我给旅店老板烤了些黑面包 |
[13:42] | and she said she never had better. | 她说她没吃过更好的 |
[13:44] | Told Thoros she’s keeping me as a payment | 她告诉索罗斯 她要留下我 |
[13:46] | for all the free meals she’s given him. | 抵她提供的食物的账 |
[13:48] | Anyway, it’s not me the Brotherhood wants. | 反正兄弟会想要的也不是我 |
[13:50] | My brother ain’t no king. | 我哥哥不是国王 |
[13:53] | I’m not a Stark of Winterhell. | 我不是冥冬城的史塔克 |
[13:54] | Winterfell. | 临冬城 |
[13:56] | – You sure? – I’m sure. | -你确定 -确定 |
[14:01] | Well, I made you something. | 这是给你做的 |
[14:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[14:10] | It’s a wolf. | 一只狼 |
[14:17] | Yes, it is. | 对 是狼 |
[14:20] | That’s the tail? | 这是尾巴 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:24] | Well, be safe. | 保重 |
[14:27] | Yeah, you, too. | 你也一样 |
[14:29] | Don’t get stabbed. | 别被捅了 |
[14:32] | You don’t… | 你别… |
[14:34] | burn your fingers. | 烫了手 |
[14:46] | Good-bye, Hot Pie. | 再见 热派 |
[14:48] | Good-bye, Arry. | 再见 阿利 |
[15:01] | Up you go, little lady. | 来吧 小淑女 |
[15:10] | Hey, Hot Pie. | 热派 |
[15:14] | It’s really good. | 真的很好吃 |
[15:22] | A person could almost be forgiven | 此情此景会让人忘掉 |
[15:25] | for forgetting we’re at war. | 我们还身处战争之中 |
[15:30] | It often comforts me to think that even in war’s darkest days, | 即便是在战争最黑暗的日子里 |
[15:34] | in most places in the world | 世上大多数地方依然风平浪静 |
[15:36] | absolutely nothing is happening. | 这个想法总能令我倍感欣慰 |
[15:43] | I’ve missed you, Uncle. | 我很想念你 叔叔 |
[15:45] | Father missed you, too, | 父亲也很想你 |
[15:47] | from the day you left. | 自打你离开那天起 |
[15:49] | Maybe he never said it in so many words… | 或许他没有说出口… |
[15:51] | Maybe? | 或许 |
[15:53] | Your father was a stubborn old ox. | 你父亲是一头顽固的老牛 |
[15:55] | I was surprised when he died. | 他死了我很惊讶 |
[15:57] | Didn’t think death had the patience. | 还以为死亡也没耐心召唤他 |
[16:02] | I’m glad you were with him. | 有你陪着他我很欣慰 |
[16:04] | I wish to the gods I had been. | 我祈祷自己能守在他身边 |
[16:09] | Did you make peace in the end? | 你们最终和解了吗 |
[16:12] | After 30 years of fighting, | 斗了三十年 |
[16:15] | I don’t think he remembered what started it. | 我想他都不记得起因了 |
[16:17] | He asked me to stop calling myself Blackfish. | 他让我不要再自称”黑鱼” |
[16:21] | He said it was an old joke | 他说那只是以前开的玩笑 |
[16:23] | and it was never funny to begin with. | 即便在当初也并不好笑 |
[16:26] | I told him people had been calling me Blackfish | 我告诉他人们叫我”黑鱼”太久 |
[16:29] | for so long, they don’t remember my real name. | 早就忘了我的真名 |
[16:36] | Every time he would leave for the capital | 每次他去都城 |
[16:38] | or fight in a campaign, | 或者参加比武大会 |
[16:41] | I’d see him off. | 我都会去送他 |
[16:44] | “Wait for me, little Cat,” He’d say. | “等着我 小凯特” 他会这样说 |
[16:48] | “Wait for me | “等着我 |
[16:50] | and I’ll come back to you.” | 我会回来的” |
[16:54] | And I would sit at this window | 然后每天日出之后 |
[16:56] | every day when the sun came up, waiting. | 我都坐在这个窗口 等他 |
[17:02] | I wonder | 我想知道 |
[17:05] | how many times did Bran or Rickon | 布兰和瑞肯有多少次 |
[17:08] | stare across the moors of Winterfell | 凝望着临冬城外的荒野 |
[17:09] | waiting for me to return. | 等我回家 |
[17:12] | I will never see them again. | 我再也见不到他们了 |
[17:18] | You mustn’t think it. | 你不能这样想 |
[17:21] | We don’t know the truth. | 我们还不知道真相 |
[17:23] | They could be in hiding. | 他们可能是躲起来了 |
[17:28] | Robb believes they’re alive. | 罗柏相信他们还活着 |
[17:32] | And he must go on believing. | 他必须这样相信下去 |
[17:34] | He’s got to remain strong if he’s to prevail. | 要取得胜利 他必须坚强 |
[17:36] | And you must remain strong for him. | 你也要为他坚强起来 |
[17:52] | You’re Robb Stark’s wife. | 你是罗柏·史塔克的老婆 |
[17:54] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[17:57] | Is it true what they say about him? | 关于他的传说都是真的吗 |
[18:00] | I don’t know. What do they say about him? | 不知道 传说他怎么了 |
[18:02] | That he can turn into a wolf at night. | 说他晚上会变成狼 |
[18:06] | True. | 对 |
[18:07] | And he eats the flesh of his enemies. | 他还吃敌人的肉 |
[18:10] | True. | 不假 |
[18:15] | You’re a Lannister, aren’t you? | 你是兰尼斯特家的吧 |
[18:16] | Martyn Lannister. | 马丁·兰尼斯特 |
[18:18] | Martyn Lannister. | 马丁·兰尼斯特 |
[18:21] | You’ve nothing to fear. | 你无需害怕 |
[18:23] | My husband doesn’t eat children. | 我丈夫不吃孩子 |
[18:26] | Unless it’s a full moon. | 除非是月圆之夜 |
[18:29] | It’s not a full moon tonight, is it? | 今晚不是满月吧 |
[18:31] | See? | 你看 |
[18:34] | Nothing to fear. | 不怕 |
[18:54] | Always the artists. | 又玩艺术 |
[19:16] | It’s only horses. | 只有马 |
[19:19] | No men. | 没人 |
[19:22] | You said there was dead crows. | 你说有死乌鸦 |
[19:24] | There was. | 之前有 |
[19:28] | How many men were here? | 这里有多少人 |
[19:30] | About 300. | 约三百人 |
[19:32] | And you know what those men are now? | 你知道他们变成了什么吗 |
[19:38] | We’re all the same to them– meat for their army. | 在它们眼里 我们都是可以吞食的血肉 |
[19:43] | Do you think anyone got away? | 你觉得有人逃出去了吗 |
[19:45] | It’s not impossible. | 有可能 |
[19:47] | You don’t go far betting against Mormont. | 莫尔蒙这老家伙不见得会死 |
[19:49] | But dead or alive, | 可无论是死是活 |
[19:52] | he took a big gamble coming north. | 这次北进都是一次豪赌 |
[19:54] | And he lost. | 他输了 |
[19:56] | His best fighting men are dead. | 他最好的战士全死了 |
[19:58] | And whether he’s Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch | 不管他是守夜人军团总司令 |
[20:02] | or a blue-eyed corpse, | 还是蓝眼尸鬼 |
[20:04] | he’s a long way from home. | 他已踏上不归路 |
[20:07] | Tormund. | 托蒙德 |
[20:09] | Climb the Wall. | 爬长城 |
[20:11] | Take Orell and 20 good men. | 带上欧瑞尔和二十个好手 |
[20:14] | And take this one. | 带上他 |
[20:15] | He knows Castle Black’s defenses better than any of us. | 他比我们都熟悉黑城堡的防御部署 |
[20:18] | And if he’s useful, good. If not… | 如果他配合 很好 如果不配合… |
[20:21] | throw him off the Wall. | 把他扔下长城 |
[20:23] | See if crows can fly. | 看看乌鸦会不会飞 |
[20:26] | We’re finally going to war, old friend? | 终于要打仗了 老朋友 |
[20:29] | Hide near Castle Black. | 躲在黑城堡附近 |
[20:31] | When I give the signal, hit them in the night. | 我一放信号 就发动夜袭 |
[20:33] | They’ve got a big old wall to hide behind, | 虽说他们有高大的古城墙藏身 |
[20:36] | but it only guards one side. | 但也只能防住一边 |
[20:39] | – We’ll meet again. – Aye. | -再会 -好 |
[20:41] | – If you do your job. – Ah. | -只要你能完成任务 -那是 |
[20:44] | How will we see your signal? | 信号怎么看 |
[20:46] | Send your eagle above the Wall every night. | 每晚派那只鹰到长城上盘旋 |
[20:48] | When it’s time, | 时机一到 |
[20:49] | I’m going to light the biggest fire the North has ever seen. | 我将燃起北境世所未见的大火 |
[21:20] | Ghost? | 白灵 |
[21:35] | What have we here? Frozen crows? | 这都是谁啊 冻僵的乌鸦吗 |
[21:39] | We’ve come a long way. | 我们走了很长的路 |
[21:43] | Smaller flock than you went north with. | 人比北进的时候少了 |
[21:47] | We can talk inside. | 我们可以进去谈 |
[21:48] | Oh, can we? | 可以吗 |
[22:12] | They need some water. | 她们需要水 |
[22:14] | Tether it and I’ll be inside. | 拴紧了 我这就进来 |
[22:32] | Keep your eyes where they belong. | 管好你的眼睛 |
[22:34] | They’re not for you. | 她们不归你看 |
[22:36] | Bet you feed that pig better than you feed us. | 我敢打赌 你家的猪吃的都比我们好 |
[22:39] | Aye, pig’s got value to me. | 那是 猪对我有用 |
[22:43] | You should all be kissing my feet for letting you in. | 我好心收留 你们应该感激涕零才对 |
[22:47] | I’d have turned you all away if I wasn’t a godly man. | 要不是我敬神 早赶你们走了 |
[22:51] | You are a godly man? | 你还敬神 |
[22:53] | I am. I got no fear of what’s out there. | 是的 我可不怕外面的东西 |
[22:57] | When the white cold comes, | 当白色寒神到来 |
[22:58] | your swords and cloaks and bloody fires won’t help you. | 你们的剑 斗篷和该死的火都是徒劳 |
[23:03] | The only ones left will be those who are right with the gods. | 只有虔心敬神的人才能幸存 |
[23:07] | The real gods. | 真神 |
[23:14] | Go tell her she can bite down on a rag | 告诉她 不想吃我的拳头 |
[23:17] | or she can bite down on my fist. | 就咬块布在嘴里 |
[23:23] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[23:26] | That sow right there gave birth to a litter of eight. | 那头母猪生了八只崽 |
[23:30] | Barely a grunt. | 声儿都不吭 |
[23:33] | And she’s almost as fat as this one here. | 跟这小子差不多肥呢 |
[23:37] | Now why don’t you dine on him? | 你们怎么不吃他 |
[23:39] | Carve off what you need as you go. | 路上吃哪块就割哪块 |
[23:43] | Well, look at him. He’s a walking feast. | 瞧瞧他 能走路的大餐 |
[24:04] | Here we are. | 好了 |
[24:05] | Sharpen these for me, would ya? | 帮我磨利 好吗 |
[24:25] | I see the head. Push. | 我看到头了 用力 |
[24:27] | That’s it. | 对 |
[24:30] | You’re nearly there. | 就快好了 |
[24:37] | One more push should do it. | 再用力一下就好 |
[24:48] | What is it? What is it? | 是男是女 是男是女 |
[25:22] | Keep quiet. | 别出声 |
[25:53] | If you can’t ride, we don’t stand a chance. | 如果你骑不了马 我们就完了 |
[25:57] | I can ride. | 我能骑 |
[25:59] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:14] | Ride east. Follow the rising sun. | 向东骑 跟着旭日走 |
[26:18] | Your sister’s waiting for you. | 你姐姐在等你 |
[26:19] | I’ll make you a Lord of the Iron Islands for this. | 我会让你在铁群岛做领主 |
[26:22] | We’re not in the Iron Islands. | 这里不是铁群岛 |
[26:24] | – Go. – Come on. | -快走 -驾 |
[26:26] | Come on. Come on. | 驾 驾 |
[26:27] | Come on. Come on. | 驾 驾 |
[26:33] | Come on back. | 回来 |
[26:39] | You refuse to tell me where you’re going? | 你不愿意告诉我去向吗 |
[26:41] | I don’t know yet. The fires will show me. | 我也不知道 火焰会指引我 |
[26:44] | – How long will you be gone? – I don’t know. | -离开多久 -不知道 |
[26:48] | You’re abandoning me. | 你要弃我而去 |
[26:50] | I will never abandon you. | 我永远不会弃您而去 |
[26:53] | You are the Son of Fire. | 您是圣焰之子 |
[26:56] | – I am sworn to serve you. – Then serve me. | -我发誓效忠您 -那就好好效忠 |
[26:58] | When I return, you will understand. | 我回来时 您自然就明白了 |
[27:03] | My enemies think they’ve destroyed me. | 我的仇敌认为他们击垮了我 |
[27:07] | They’re laughing at me | 他们取笑我 |
[27:10] | the way Renly laughed at me. | 像蓝礼一样取笑我 |
[27:13] | I want Joffrey dead. | 我要乔佛里死 |
[27:16] | I want Robb Stark dead. | 我要罗柏·史塔克死 |
[27:22] | Make me another son. | 再给我生个阴影之子 |
[27:23] | I cannot. | 不行 |
[27:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:27] | You don’t have the strength. It would kill you. | 您的力量不够 这会要了您的命 |
[27:30] | I’m not so easily killed. Men have been trying for years. | 很多人都想要我的命 但我没那么容易死 |
[27:37] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[27:53] | Your fires burn low, my king. | 您的火焰很微弱 陛下 |
[27:59] | There is another way. A better way. | 还有别的方法 更好的方法 |
[28:03] | You told me your magic requires a king’s blood. | 你说过那魔法需要国王之血 |
[28:05] | – Yes. – I’m the one true king. | -是 -而我是唯一的真王 |
[28:07] | You are. | 没错 |
[28:09] | But there are others with your blood in their veins. | 但还有人体内流淌着您的血液 |
[28:14] | You will sit on the Iron Throne, | 您定能坐上铁王座 |
[28:16] | but first there must be sacrifices. | 但必须先做出牺牲 |
[28:19] | The Lord of Light demands it. | 这是光之王的旨意 |
[28:33] | The Walk of Punishment is a warning, Your Grace. | 刑罚之道意在警告 陛下 |
[28:35] | To whom? | 警告谁 |
[28:37] | To any slave who contemplates doing whatever these slaves did. | 任何企图犯下同样罪行的奴隶 |
[28:41] | Give me your water. | 水给我 |
[28:44] | Khaleesi, this man has been sentenced to death. | 卡丽熙 这个人已被判死刑 |
[28:53] | Here, drink. | 喝吧 |
[28:58] | Leave this place, Your Grace. | 离开这里吧 陛下 |
[29:00] | Leave tonight, I beg you. | 请您今晚就走 |
[29:02] | And what is she to do for soldiers? | 那她到哪儿去找士兵呢 |
[29:04] | We can find sellswords in Pentos and Myr. | 我们可以到潘托斯和密尔找佣兵 |
[29:07] | Is it “We” Already, Ser Barristan? | 这就说”我们”了 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[29:11] | If you want to sit on the throne your ancestors built, | 如果您希望坐上先王的王座 |
[29:13] | you must win it. | 就要去争取过来 |
[29:14] | That will mean blood on your hands before the thing is done. | 这意味着一切结束前 您的双手要沾满鲜血 |
[29:16] | The blood of my enemies, not the blood of innocents. | 那也是敌人的血 不是无辜之人的血 |
[29:23] | How many wars have you fought in, Ser Barristan? | 巴利斯坦爵士 你参加过几场战争 |
[29:25] | Three. | 三场 |
[29:26] | Have you ever seen a war | 可有哪场战争 |
[29:27] | where innocents didn’t die by the thousands? | 没死千百个无辜之人的 |
[29:35] | I was in King’s Landing after the sack, Khaleesi. | 卡丽熙 君临陷落后 我去了那里 |
[29:39] | You know what I saw? Butchery. | 您知道我看到了什么吗 大屠杀 |
[29:41] | Babies, children, old men. | 婴儿 孩童 老人 |
[29:43] | More women raped than you can count. | 被糟蹋的女人不计其数 |
[29:45] | There’s a beast in every man | 男人的心里都有猛兽 |
[29:47] | and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand. | 给他一把剑 兽性便蠢蠢欲发 |
[29:51] | But the Unsullied are not men. | 但无垢者不是男人 |
[29:53] | They do not rape. | 他们不会强暴女人 |
[29:54] | They do not put cities to the sword unless they’re ordered to do so. | 他们不会屠城 除非主人下令 |
[29:57] | If you buy them, | 如果您买下他们 |
[29:59] | the only men they’ll kill are those you want dead. | 只有您想杀的人 他们才会杀 |
[30:02] | Do you disagree, Ser Barristan? | 你不同意吗 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[30:04] | When your brother Rhaegar led his army into battle at the Trident, | 您的兄长雷加率军在三叉戟河作战时 |
[30:07] | men died for him because they believed in him, | 将士为他而死 是出于对他的信仰 |
[30:10] | because they loved him, | 和爱戴 |
[30:11] | not because they’d been bought at a slaver’s auction. | 而不是因为他们是买来的奴隶 |
[30:15] | I fought beside the last dragon on that day, Your Grace. | 那天我与最后的真龙传人并肩作战 陛下 |
[30:20] | I bled beside him. | 我在他身边浴血奋战 |
[30:22] | Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, | 雷加战斗得英勇 雷加战斗得高贵 |
[30:26] | and Rhaegar died. | 可雷加战死了 |
[30:30] | Did you know him well, Ser Barristan? | 巴利斯坦爵士 你了解他吗 |
[30:31] | I did, Your Grace. Finest man I ever met. | 了解 陛下 他是我见过最杰出的人物 |
[30:36] | I wish I had known him. | 真希望我认识他 |
[30:38] | But he was not the last dragon. | 但他不是最后的真龙传人 |
[30:51] | All? Did this one’s ears mishear, Your Grace? | 全买下 陛下 小人没听错吧 |
[30:55] | They did not. I want to buy them all. | 你没听错 我要把他们全买下 |
[31:12] | There are 8,000 Unsullied in Astapor. | 阿斯塔波有八千无垢者 |
[31:16] | Is this what you mean by all? | 您说的全部是这个意思吗 |
[31:17] | Yes. 8,000. | 没错 八千 |
[31:19] | And the ones still in training as well. | 还有仍在训练中的 |
[31:31] | Master Greizhen says they cannot sell half-trained boys. | 格拉兹旦主人说不能出售未完成训练的男孩 |
[31:35] | If they fail on the battlefield, | 如果将来他们在战场上表现不佳 |
[31:36] | they will bring shame upon all of Astapor. | 会损害我们阿斯塔波的名声 |
[31:39] | I will have them all or take none. | 如果不能全要 那便一个也不要 |
[31:41] | Many will fall in battle. | 战斗总会有伤亡 |
[31:42] | I’ll need the boys to pick up the swords they drop. | 我要那些男孩替补参战 |
[31:50] | Master Kraznys says you cannot afford this. | 克拉兹尼主人说您负担不起 |
[31:56] | Your ship will buy you 100 Unsullied. | 您的船能买一百个无垢者 |
[32:02] | Because Master Kraznys is generous. | 因为克拉兹尼主人慷慨大方 |
[32:06] | The gold you have left is worth 10. | 您余下的黄金能买十个 |
[32:10] | But good Master Kraznys will give you 20. | 但克拉兹尼善主愿意给您二十个 |
[32:15] | The Dothraki you have with you– | 您手下的多斯拉克人 |
[32:21] | The Dothraki you have are not worth what they cost to feed, | 光是喂养多斯拉克人就亏了本 |
[32:25] | but Master Kraznys will give you three Unsullied | 但克拉兹尼主人愿意出三个无垢者 |
[32:28] | for all of them. | 换他们所有人 |
[32:31] | Master Kraznys asks how you propose to pay | 克拉兹尼主人问您要怎样 |
[32:33] | for the remaining 7,877 Unsullied. | 买余下的七千八百七十七个无垢者 |
[32:44] | I have dragons. I’ll give you one. | 我有龙 我给你们一只 |
[32:51] | You will win the throne with dragons, not slaves, Your Grace. | 您夺回王位需要龙 而不是奴隶 陛下 |
[32:54] | Khaleesi, please. | 卡丽熙 请三思 |
[33:05] | Three dragons. | 我要三只 |
[33:07] | – One. – Two. | -一只 -两只 |
[33:08] | One. | 一只 |
[33:20] | They want the biggest one. | 他们要最大的那只 |
[33:23] | – Done. – Done. | -成交 -成交 |
[33:30] | I’ll take you as well, now. | 我也要你 现在就要 |
[33:33] | You’ll be Master Kraznys’ gift to me. | 就算是克拉兹尼给我的礼物 |
[33:36] | A token of a bargain well struck. | 象征交易顺利达成 |
[33:48] | Khaleesi, a dragon is worth more than any army. | 卡丽熙 一只龙比千军万马都有用 |
[33:51] | Aegon Targaryen proved that. | 伊耿·坦格利安证明过这一点 |
[33:55] | You’re both here to advise me. | 你二人都可以向我谏言 |
[33:57] | I value your advice, | 我也看重你们的谏言 |
[33:58] | but if you ever question me in front of strangers again, | 但如果你们再在陌生人面前质疑我的决定 |
[34:01] | you’ll be advising someone else. | 你们还是另寻高就吧 |
[34:03] | Is that understood? | 明白吗 |
[34:09] | Do you have a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[34:10] | This one’s name is Missandei, Your Grace. | 陛下 小人名叫弥桑黛 |
[34:13] | Do you have a family? | 有家人吗 |
[34:14] | A mother and a father you’d return to if you had the choice? | 如果有机会 还有父母可见吗 |
[34:17] | No, Your Grace. No family living. | 没有 陛下 家人都不在了 |
[34:21] | You belong to me now. It is your duty to tell me the truth. | 你现在属于我了 要对我说实话 |
[34:24] | Yes, Your Grace. Lying is a great offense. | 遵命 陛下 说谎是大不敬 |
[34:26] | Many of those on the Walk of Punishment were taken there for less. | 刑罚之道上的很多奴隶还没有犯下如此重罪 |
[34:30] | I offered water to one of the slaves | 刑罚之道上有个垂死的奴隶 |
[34:31] | dying on the Walk of Punishment. | 我给他水喝的时候 |
[34:32] | Do you know what he said to me? “Let me die.” | 你知道他跟我说什么吗 “让我死吧” |
[34:36] | There are no masters in the grave, Your Grace. | 陛下 坟墓里没有主人 |
[34:39] | Is it true what Master Kraznys told me | 克拉兹尼大人告诉我的 |
[34:41] | about the Unsullied? About their obedience? | 无垢者的事是真的吗 绝对服从命令 |
[34:44] | All questions have been taken from them. | 他们的内心被剥夺了一切疑虑 |
[34:47] | They obey, that is all. | 他们只知道服从 别无其他 |
[34:49] | Once they are yours, they are yours. | 一旦他们属于您 就只听您的命令 |
[34:51] | They will fall on their swords if you command it. | 只要您下令 他们可以毫不犹豫地自刎 |
[34:54] | And what about you? You know that I’m taking you to war. | 那你呢 你知道我带你是去打仗的 |
[34:58] | You may go hungry. You may fall sick. | 你可能挨饿 生病 |
[35:02] | You may be killed. | 甚至被杀 |
[35:04] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[35:06] | Yes, all men must die. | 没错 男人必有一死 |
[35:10] | But we are not men. | 但我们不是男人 |
[35:22] | A surprising place to keep the royal ledgers. | 没想到王室账簿保存在这种地方 |
[35:25] | I’m surprised you’re surprised. | 没想到你竟然没想到 |
[35:29] | This is the safest place in the city. | 这是城里最安全的地方 |
[35:32] | Not for bastards. | 对私生子可不是 |
[35:36] | That’s all of them, my lord. | 就这么多了 大人 |
[35:37] | Thank you, my dear. Pod. | 谢谢 亲爱的 波德 |
[35:41] | Pod. Take them outside. | 波德 都搬出去 |
[35:43] | – I’ll be there in a moment. – Yes, my lord. | -我一会儿就来 -是 大人 |
[35:57] | I hear you owe that boy a significant debt. | 我听说你欠了那孩子一大笔 |
[36:01] | Only my life. | 我的小命而已 |
[36:02] | Not all that significant, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还算不上多大 |
[36:04] | You should have him knighted. | 你应该封他为骑士 |
[36:06] | If only the Master of Coin had such power. | 财政大臣要有这样的权力倒好了 |
[36:10] | If only. | 也是 |
[36:14] | I owe you a significant debt. | 我还欠你一大笔债呢 |
[36:16] | Our redheaded friend. | 我们那位红发朋友 |
[36:19] | You secured her release when the queen detained her. | 多亏了你 太后才把她放了 |
[36:22] | Oh, that. | 那事啊 |
[36:24] | Of course. A simple misunderstanding. | 确实 一个小误会罢了 |
[36:27] | Apparently, Her Grace believed | 很明显 太后陛下觉得 |
[36:29] | that you two had some sort of special relationship. | 你们的关系非比寻常 |
[36:32] | We don’t. I did fuck her once. | 我们没关系 我上过她一次 |
[36:36] | – I know. – But we don’t. | -我知道 -但没什么关系 |
[36:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:39] | But how would the queen get that idea? | 但太后为什么那样想 |
[36:42] | Why don’t you ask her? | 你怎么不去问她 |
[36:47] | Any advice for me on my new position? | 对我的新职位有什么建议吗 |
[36:49] | Keep a low profile. | 凡事要矮人一头 |
[36:53] | If I had a gold dragon for every time I heard that joke, | 如果这笑话听一次就能得一枚金龙 |
[36:58] | I’d be richer than you are. | 我会比你还富有 |
[36:59] | Well, you are richer than I am. | 你确实比我富有 |
[37:01] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[37:03] | They’re only numbers. Numbers on paper. | 钱只是数字 纸上的数字 |
[37:06] | Once you understand that, it’s easy to make them behave. | 只要理解了这一点 钱就不再是问题 |
[37:10] | Trivial even. | 甚至微不足道 |
[37:11] | You want a real challenge? | 想要真正的挑战 |
[37:13] | Try whores. | 试试妓女吧 |
[37:15] | I’ve tried quite a few. | 我试过不少了 |
[37:17] | Well, lots of work to do. | 还有很多事要忙 |
[37:19] | Enjoy the Eyrie. | 祝你在鹰巢城玩得愉快 |
[37:22] | Come on, I’m here later. | 来吧 我这就来 |
[37:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:30] | Tonight, then. | 今晚 |
[37:34] | Looks like dull reading. | 又是些无聊的书 |
[37:35] | You think all reading is dull reading. | 在你看来什么书都无聊 |
[37:38] | It’s an opinion I share with some of the finest men I know. | 这可是我跟某些杰出人物的共识 |
[37:41] | The secret history of the seven Kingdoms is written in these pages. | 七国最隐秘的历史就藏在这些书页里 |
[37:43] | Unless Lord Twatbeard made up a bunch of numbers | 除非那位娘炮大人编了一堆数字 |
[37:46] | to hide what he’s really up to. | 隐瞒了真实情况 |
[37:47] | Unless he made it all up, yes. | 对 除非这些全是他编的 |
[37:49] | – Podrick, do keep up. – Yes, my lord. | -波德瑞克 跟上 -是 大人 |
[37:52] | – Podrick. – Yes, my lord? | -波德瑞克 -在 大人 |
[37:55] | After a long consultation with my colleague Ser Bronn, | 在与波隆爵士商议许久之后 |
[37:58] | I finally found a suitable reward | 我终于找到了 |
[38:00] | for the services you’ve provided over and above | 对你的勤勉工作非常合适 |
[38:02] | what might be considered reasonable. | 也算是很公道的奖赏 |
[38:04] | Tell me, Pod, | 告诉我 波德 |
[38:07] | have you ever been with a woman? | 你睡过女人吗 |
[38:09] | – No, my lord. – Wonderful. | -没有 大人 -很好 |
[38:13] | Genna specializes in first-timers. | 吉娜专攻处男 |
[38:17] | She’s not bad with second-timers, either. | 对付老手也不赖 |
[38:20] | Uh, my lord… | 大人… |
[38:22] | A fair enough repayment for putting your spear | 要不是你往那家伙脸上戳了一枪 |
[38:24] | through my would-be killer’s face, wouldn’t you say? | 我就挂了 这样报答你很是公道 不是吗 |
[38:28] | Now, as it happens, | 正好呢 |
[38:32] | Marei… | 玛丽 |
[38:34] | is quite the spear handler herself. | 玩起枪来也是一等一的好手 |
[38:37] | She’s here to thank you for staying by my side | 她是来感谢你在战火纷飞之时 |
[38:41] | as the battle raged all around me. | 不离不弃地守在我身边 |
[38:44] | He’s handsome. | 他很英俊 |
[38:46] | You didn’t tell me he was handsome. | 你没告诉我他有这么英俊 |
[38:49] | Kayla is famous from here to Volantis | 凯拉的名声在某个圈子里很响 |
[38:54] | in certain circles. | 从这儿传到瓦兰提斯 |
[38:56] | One of four women in the world | 全世界只有四个女人 |
[38:58] | who can perform a proper Meereenese Knot. | 能表演正宗的弥林结 她就是其中之一 |
[39:02] | My lord, I don’t even… | 大人 我都不… |
[39:06] | She’s here to thank you | 她是来感谢你 |
[39:07] | for being a thoroughly respectful fellow | 次次不忘尊称我为”大人” |
[39:09] | who’s never once failed to address me as “My lord.” | 是我忠诚到骨子里的好小子 |
[39:16] | Be back in time for my supper. | 按时回来伺候晚餐 |
[39:22] | Pace yourself, lad. | 悠着点儿 小子 |
[39:25] | For years I’ve heard that Littlefinger is a magician. | 这么多年来 我常听人说小指头是魔术师 |
[39:30] | Whenever the crown needs money, he rubs his hands together | 无论国王什么时候要钱 他打个响指 |
[39:33] | and, poof, mountains of gold. | 嘭 金山就变出来了 |
[39:36] | Let me guess. He’s not a magician. | 我猜猜 他不是魔术师 |
[39:38] | No. | 确实不是 |
[39:41] | – He’s stealing it? – Worse, he’s borrowing it. | -钱是偷的吗 -更糟 是借的 |
[39:46] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎么了 |
[39:47] | We can’t afford to pay it back, that’s what’s wrong with it. | 问题在于 我们还不起 |
[39:51] | The crown owes millions to my father. | 国王欠了我父亲几百万 |
[39:53] | Seeing as it’s his grandson’s ass on the throne, | 既然他外孙坐上了王位 |
[39:55] | I imagine he’ll forgive that debt. | 估计他就一笔勾销了 |
[39:58] | Forgive a debt, my father? | 一笔勾销 我父亲 |
[40:00] | For a man of the world, you’re strangely naive. | 你这么世故的人 居然说出如此幼稚的话 |
[40:02] | I’ve never borrowed money before. | 我从来没借过钱 |
[40:05] | I’m not clear on the rules. | 不太懂规矩 |
[40:06] | Well… | 听着 |
[40:12] | The basic principle is | 最基本的原则是 |
[40:15] | I lend you money, | 我借给你钱 |
[40:17] | and after an agreed upon period of time, | 到了我们约定的期限 |
[40:19] | you return it with interest. | 你连本带息地还给我 |
[40:22] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不还呢 |
[40:24] | Well, you have to. | 你必须还 |
[40:26] | But what if I don’t? | 但我就是不还呢 |
[40:27] | This is why I don’t lend you money. | 所以我不借钱给你 |
[40:30] | Anyway, it’s not my father I’m worried about. | 不管了 我担心的也不是我父亲 |
[40:32] | It’s the Iron Bank of Braavos. | 布拉佛斯的铁金库才是问题 |
[40:35] | We owe them tens of millions. | 我们欠他们几千万 |
[40:37] | If we fail to repay these loans, the bank will fund our enemies. | 如果还不了钱 金库就会资助我们的敌人 |
[40:41] | One way or another, they always get their gold back. | 无论如何 他们总能把金子收回去 |
[40:46] | Ah, the return of the conquering hero. | 大英雄凯旋了 |
[40:49] | Does he have a little jaunt in his step? | 他走路好像有点儿蹦蹦跳跳的 |
[40:51] | The lad’s practically skipping. | 这小子基本是蹦过来的 |
[40:53] | You were gone a long time. | 你去了挺久的 |
[40:54] | I trust you got your money’s worth. | 想必你的钱花得挺值的吧 |
[40:56] | Or should I say my money’s worth? | 或者该说是我的钱花得值 |
[41:00] | Oh, it was a gift, Podrick. | 这是礼物 波德瑞克 |
[41:03] | This is more than I give you in a year. | 比我一整年给你的钱都多 |
[41:05] | He’s a squire. You don’t pay him. | 他是侍从 你不付他钱 |
[41:07] | Oh, then it’s much more than I give you in a year. | 那就是比我一整年给你的钱多多了 |
[41:11] | They wouldn’t take it, my lord. | 她们不要钱 大人 |
[41:14] | Maybe they’re trying to curry some favor | 也许她们想送个人情 |
[41:15] | with the new Master of Coin. | 给新上任的财政大臣 |
[41:17] | Have you ever known a whore to turn down gold? | 你见过妓女不要金子吗 |
[41:19] | They were happy enough to take it when I gave it to them. | 我给钱的时候 她们开心得不得了 |
[41:22] | What did you tell them? | 你对她们说了啥 |
[41:24] | I didn’t tell them anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[41:25] | – What did you do to them? – Lots of things. | -你做了啥 -很多事情 |
[41:28] | And they seemed to like these things? | 她们看样子满足吗 |
[41:31] | Yes, my lord. | 是的 大人 |
[41:32] | Of course they seemed to like it. | 她们看样子当然满足 |
[41:33] | They’re paid to seem to like it. | 她们收了钱就要做出满足的样子 |
[41:35] | Only they weren’t paid. | 但她们没收钱 |
[41:37] | What are you saying? These ladies enjoyed him so much, | 你啥意思 莫非那些姑娘喜欢他 |
[41:40] | they gave him the time for free? | 免费为他服务 |
[41:43] | Is that what you’re telling us? | 你就是这意思吗 |
[41:49] | Sit down, Podrick. | 坐下 波德瑞克 |
[41:56] | We’re going to need details. | 我们要听细节 |
[41:59] | Copious details. | 一丝不漏 |
[42:42] | Come on! Come on! | 驾 驾 |
[42:46] | Come on! | 驾 |
[42:47] | Come on. | 驾 |
[44:16] | You know how we deal with runaways here, do you? | 你知道我们怎么对付逃跑的人吗 |
[44:26] | Take off his pants. | 脱掉他的裤子 |
[44:28] | No! No! | 不 |
[44:31] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[44:32] | I’m gonna fuck you into the dirt. | 老子把你干到土里去 |
[44:34] | No, please! No, no, no! | 不要 求你了 不 |
[44:37] | No, don’t! | 别这样 |
[44:40] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[44:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[45:14] | You little bastard. | 你个小野种 |
[45:26] | Come, my lord. | 起来 大人 |
[45:31] | You’re a long way from home and winter is coming. | 回家的路还远着呢 而且凛冬将至 |
[46:00] | I’ll take the big bitch first. | 我先上大个儿婊子 |
[46:02] | When she’s good and wet, you lot can finish her off. | 等她湿滑可人了 你们再办了她 |
[46:06] | My lord, I am Brienne of Tarth. | 大人 我是塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[46:09] | Lady Catelyn Stark commanded me | 凯特琳·史塔克夫人命我 |
[46:11] | to deliver Ser Jaime to King’s Landing. | 把詹姆爵士送回君临 |
[46:13] | Catelyn Stark’s a treasonous cunt. | 凯特琳·史塔克那婊子是叛徒 |
[46:16] | Orders were to take the Kingslayer alive. | 我的任务是活捉弑君者 |
[46:17] | Nobody said shit about you. | 没人说拿你怎样 |
[46:25] | You’re only making it worse. | 你这是自讨苦吃 |
[46:31] | Take her over there where it’s dark. | 带她去那边的暗处 |
[46:33] | I’d like a little privacy. | 我喜欢隐秘点儿 |
[46:37] | Come on! | 过来 |
[46:50] | You know who she is, don’t you? | 你不会不知道她是谁吧 |
[46:55] | A big dumb bitch from who cares where. | 懒得管她是哪儿来的臭婊子 |
[47:00] | Never been with a woman that big. | 还没玩过这么大个子的女人 |
[47:02] | She’s Brienne of Tarth. | 她是塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[47:05] | Her father is Lord Selwyn Tarth. | 她父亲是塞尔温·塔斯伯爵 |
[47:08] | Heard of Tarth? | 听说过塔斯吗 |
[47:10] | I’m gonna cut your throat! | 再动我割了你的喉咙 |
[47:12] | They call it the Sapphire Isle. Do you know why? | 人称蓝宝石之岛 知道为什么吗 |
[47:16] | Every sapphire in Westeros was mined on Tarth. | 维斯特洛所有的蓝宝石都产自塔斯 |
[47:21] | Sapphires are gemstones. | 蓝宝石是很值钱的石头 |
[47:24] | – The blue ones. – I know what they are. | -蓝色的石头 -我知道蓝宝石是啥 |
[47:28] | Lord Selwyn would pay his daughter’s weight | 塞尔温伯爵肯定愿意拿他女儿那么重的蓝宝石 |
[47:30] | in sapphires if she’s returned to him. | 赎回他的女儿 |
[47:34] | But only if she’s alive, | 不过要活的 |
[47:36] | her honor unbesmirched. | 还要白璧无瑕 |
[47:50] | Bring her back here. | 把她带回来 |
[47:52] | Yes, my lord. | 是 大人 |
[47:53] | – Get up. – Come on. | -起来 -快 |
[47:56] | Come on, on your feet. | 快点 站起来 |
[47:59] | Unbesmirched. | 白璧无瑕 |
[48:03] | Not defiled. | 身子没脏 |
[48:06] | Fancy word for a fancy man. | 体面人整的词儿都这么漂亮 |
[48:09] | I hated to read as a child, | 我小时候不喜欢读书 |
[48:12] | but my father forced me to study the books every morning | 可我父亲逼我天天早起读书 |
[48:14] | before I could practice with sword or horse. | 然后才能骑马练剑 |
[48:18] | Two hours every day holed up in the maester’s chambers. | 每天在学士的房间里关两个小时 |
[48:22] | I learned a lot of fancy words. | 所以学了不少漂亮词儿 |
[48:25] | I bet you did. | 我看也是 |
[48:35] | Your father, | 你的父亲 |
[48:38] | he’d pay your weight in gold to get you back? | 愿意拿你这么重的金子赎你回去吗 |
[48:42] | You’ll be a rich man till the end of your days. | 保管你一辈子不愁钱花 |
[48:45] | And your sons will be rich men | 你的子子孙孙 |
[48:46] | and their sons after them. | 都富到没边 |
[48:49] | Lands, titles– | 土地 爵位 |
[48:52] | you’ll have them all. | 什么都有 |
[48:55] | The North can’t win this war. | 北方佬赢不了这场战争 |
[48:59] | You’re a smart man. You understand that. | 你是个聪明人 你懂 |
[49:01] | We have the numbers. We have the gold. | 我们要人有人 要金子有金子 |
[49:03] | Aye, you have both. | 是 你们都有 |
[49:06] | Fighting bravely for a losing cause | 明知道输还要玩命地打 |
[49:09] | is admirable. | 精神可嘉 |
[49:11] | Fighting for a winning cause | 但是给能打赢的一边卖命 |
[49:14] | is far more rewarding. | 那是好处多多 |
[49:17] | Hard to argue with that. | 这话一点儿不假 |
[49:22] | Now that we’re speaking together man to man, | 那我就坦率地说几句 |
[49:25] | I wonder if you need to keep me chained to this tree. | 你看没必要把我拴在树上吧 |
[49:30] | I’m not asking to be freed from my constraints, | 我倒不是要你给我松绑 |
[49:31] | but if I could sleep lying down, | 不过要是能让我躺下睡觉 |
[49:36] | my back would thank you for it. | 我的老背就谢谢你了 |
[49:38] | I’m not as young and resilient as I was once. | 毕竟过了有劲折腾的年纪 |
[49:42] | None of us are. | 我们都一样 |
[49:47] | Unchain Ser Jaime from the tree. | 把詹姆爵士从树上解下来 |
[49:49] | Come on, men. | 来 伙计 |
[49:57] | Suppose you’ll be wanting something to eat. | 我估摸着你想吃点东西了吧 |
[50:00] | I’m famished, actually. | 我确实饿坏了 |
[50:03] | I think we’ve got a spare partridge on the fire. | 我们应该还剩了些烤鹌鹑 |
[50:05] | Well, I do like partridge. | 我就喜欢鹌鹑 |
[50:13] | Bring the bird over here and the carving knife. | 把那鸟儿和切肉刀拿过来 |
[50:21] | Will this work as a table, my lord? | 这东西做餐桌可以吗 大人 |
[50:24] | Oh, yes. Yes, this will do nic– | 行 这个很适合… |
[50:27] | On the stump. | 踩住他 |
[50:35] | You think you’re the smartest man there is. | 你以为这儿数你最聪明 |
[50:41] | That everyone alive has to bow and scrape | 只要是活人都得朝你卑躬屈膝 |
[50:44] | and lick your boots. | 舔你的靴子 |
[50:46] | – My father– – And if you get in any trouble, | -我父亲… -不管遇到什么麻烦 |
[50:48] | all you’ve got to do is say “My father” | 只消说一句”我父亲” |
[50:51] | and that’s it, all your troubles are gone. | 就行了 什么麻烦都能搞定 |
[50:56] | – Don’t. – Have you got something to say? | -别 -你还有什么说的 |
[51:03] | Careful. You don’t want to say the wrong thing. | 当心点 说错了话后果很严重的 |
[51:09] | You’re nothing without your daddy, | 你离了老爹就一废物 |
[51:12] | and your daddy ain’t here. | 你爹正好不在这儿 |
[51:16] | Never forget that. | 千万别忘 |
[51:20] | Here, this should help you remember. | 来 我帮你记清楚了 |
[51:30] | *A bear there was, a bear, a bear!* | *这只狗熊 狗熊 狗熊* |
[51:30] | The Bear and the Maiden Fair | 狗熊和美少女 |
[51:33] | *All black and brown and covered with hair!* | *全身黑棕 罩着毛绒* |
[51:37] | *Three boys, a goat, and a dancing bear!* | *男孩 山羊 跳舞的熊* |
[51:40] | *They danced and spun all the way to the Fair!* | *边跳边转 慢慢走向美人* |
[51:44] | *How sweet she was, and pure, and fair!* | *噢 她好甜 纯洁 美容* |
[51:48] | *The maid with honey in her hair!* | *蜂蜜在少女发丛* |
[51:51] | *He smelled the scent on the summer air.* | *他跟随夏日里的气涌* |
[51:55] | *The maid with honey in her hair!* | *蜂蜜在少女发丛* |
[51:58] | *From there to here. From here to there!* | *这头 那弄* |
[52:02] | *All black and brown, and covered with hair!* | *全身黑棕 罩着毛绒* |
[52:06] | *He smelled the scent on the summer air.* | *他跟随夏日里的气涌* |
[52:09] | – *The bear, the bear.* – *The maiden fair.* | -*狗熊 狗熊* -*少女美容* |
[52:13] | *Oh, I’m a maid, and I’m pure and fair!* | *噢 我是女孩 纯洁而美容* |
[52:17] | *I’ll never dance with a hairy bear!* | *跳舞不跟毛狗熊* |
[52:21] | *I called for a knight, but you’re a bear!* | *我呼唤骑士 可你是狗熊* |
[52:24] | *All black and brown and covered with hair!* | *全身黑棕 罩着毛绒* |
[52:28] | *From there to here. From here to there!* | *这头 那弄* |
[52:31] | *All black and brown and covered with hair!* | *全身黑棕 罩着毛绒* |
[52:35] | *He smelled the scent on the summer air.* | *他跟随夏日里的气涌* |
[52:39] | – *The bear, the bear.* – *The maiden fair.* | -*狗熊 狗熊* -*少女美容* |