时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Lord, cast your light upon us. | 吾王 将您的光明赐予我们 |
[02:05] | Lord of Light, defend us. | 光之王 守护我等 |
[02:10] | Show us the truth. | 为我们揭示真相 |
[02:12] | Strike this man down if he is guilty. | 倘若此人有罪 便将他击倒 |
[02:14] | Give strength to his sword if he is true. | 倘若他无罪 便赐予他力量 |
[02:18] | Lord of Light, give us wisdom. | 光之王 请赐我们智慧 |
[02:26] | For the night is dark | 因为长夜黑暗 |
[02:29] | and full of terrors. | 处处险恶 |
[02:30] | For the night is dark and full of terrors. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[03:55] | Get back. | 退后点 |
[04:25] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[04:28] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[04:30] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[04:33] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[04:35] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[04:55] | Lord, cast your light upon this man, your servant. | 吾王 将您的光明赐予您的仆人 |
[04:57] | Bring him back from death and darkness. | 将他从死亡和黑暗之地带回来 |
[04:59] | His flame has been extinguished. | 他的火焰已然熄灭 |
[05:00] | Restore it. | 请您重燃 |
[05:01] | For the night is dark and full of terrors. | 因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[05:04] | – Lord, cast… – Arya, don’t! | -吾王 将您的 -艾莉亚 不要 |
[05:06] | Bring him back from death and darkness… | 将他从死亡和黑暗之地带回来 |
[05:08] | No! | 不 |
[05:09] | Let go of me! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[05:12] | Looks like their God likes me more than your butcher’s boy. | 看来他们的神喜欢我胜过那屠夫学徒 |
[05:16] | Burn in hell! | 下地狱吧 |
[05:18] | He will. | 他会的 |
[05:24] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |
[05:50] | Orell says there are crows patrolling on the Wall. | 欧瑞尔说长城上有乌鸦在巡逻 |
[05:53] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的说出来 |
[05:55] | There are four to a patrol– | 一支巡逻队有四个人 |
[05:57] | two builders to check for structural damage, | 两个工匠检查建筑损伤 |
[05:59] | two rangers to watch for enemies. | 两个游骑兵提防敌人 |
[06:01] | How often do these patrols go out? | 多长时间巡逻一次 |
[06:04] | It varies. | 不一定 |
[06:06] | If I knew where on the Wall we were heading, I could tell you. | 知道我们要去长城的哪一处 我才能说准 |
[06:09] | You’d like to know that. | 你当然想知道 |
[06:13] | There are 19 castles guarding the Wall. | 守卫长城的有十九座城堡 |
[06:17] | How many are manned? | 多少座有人把守 |
[06:20] | Three. | 三座 |
[06:22] | You sure of that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:26] | Which three? | 哪三个 |
[06:31] | Castle Black. | 黑城堡 |
[06:33] | Aye, Castle Black. | 好 黑城堡 |
[06:34] | Everyone knows Castle Black. | 这大家都知道 |
[06:36] | Which others? | 另两个呢 |
[06:43] | Eastwatch-by-the-Sea | 东海望 |
[06:46] | and the Shadow Tower. | 和影子塔 |
[06:51] | How many men remain in Castle Black? | 黑城堡里留守了多少人 |
[06:53] | – 1,000. – Liar. | -一千人 -你骗人 |
[06:56] | What happens to your eagle after I kill you? | 我杀了你之后 你的鹰会怎样 |
[06:59] | Does he drift away like a kite with his strings cut | 像断线的风筝一样飘走 |
[07:02] | or does he just flop dead to the ground? | 还是一头栽下来 |
[07:03] | He’s no crow. | 他不是乌鸦 |
[07:05] | Just ’cause you want him inside you don’t make him one of us. | 只凭你想上他 可不能把他变成自己人 |
[07:07] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我可不怕你 |
[07:16] | I like you, boy. | 我喜欢你 小子 |
[07:19] | But if you lie to me, | 但你要是对我撒谎 |
[07:21] | I’ll pull your guts out through your throat. | 我就把你的肠子从喉咙里扯出来 |
[07:27] | 1,000 men. | 一千人 |
[07:34] | We’ll find out soon enough. | 很快便能知道真假了 |
[07:44] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不用你保护我 |
[07:46] | Of course you do. | 你当然用 |
[07:47] | Who stopped Rattleshirt when he was about to cut your throat? | 叮当衫要割你喉咙的时候是谁阻止了他 |
[07:49] | Who vouched for you with Mance? | 是谁在曼斯面前替你做担保 |
[07:53] | It seems you owe me a debt. | 我觉得你欠我个人情 |
[07:56] | – Give it back. – Well, I stole it. | -还给我 -我偷走了 |
[07:59] | It’s mine. If you want it, come steal it back. | 就是我的了 你要是想要 就偷回去 |
[08:04] | Ygritte! | 耶哥蕊特 |
[08:07] | Ygritte! | 耶哥蕊特 |
[08:13] | Ygritte! Seven hells. | 耶哥蕊特 七层地狱啊 |
[08:16] | Ygritte! | 耶哥蕊特 |
[08:21] | Is Orell right? | 欧瑞尔说的对吗 |
[08:24] | Are you still a crow? | 你还是乌鸦吗 |
[08:27] | It’s time you proved yourself. | 你该证明自己了 |
[08:31] | – Ygritte. – You swore some vows. | -耶哥蕊特 -你起过誓 |
[08:35] | I want you to break ’em. | 我要你打破誓言 |
[08:40] | I want you to see me. | 我要你看我 |
[08:45] | All of me. | 毫无保留 |
[09:01] | We shouldn’t. | 我们不该这样 |
[09:05] | We should. | 就该这样 |
[09:26] | Why are you still dressed? | 你怎么还穿着衣服 |
[09:29] | You know nothing, Jon Sno– | 你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺… |
[09:46] | That thing you did | 你干的那个 |
[09:48] | with your mouth– | 用你的嘴… |
[09:52] | is that what lords do to their ladies in the South? | 南方的老爷跟夫人之间是那样的吗 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:57] | I just wanted to kiss you there is all. | 我只是想亲你那儿 |
[10:00] | You seemed to like it. | 你似乎很喜欢 |
[10:02] | Aye, I liked it some. | 是 有点喜欢 |
[10:04] | Who taught you that? | 谁教你的 |
[10:06] | There’s been no one else. Only you. | 没人 我只有你 |
[10:09] | A maid. | 处子 |
[10:11] | You were a maid. | 你是处子 |
[10:13] | I was a man of the Night’s Watch. | 我本是守夜人的汉子 |
[10:17] | How about you? Were you a maid? | 你呢 你是处女吗 |
[10:19] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:21] | – Who was he? – Just a boy. | -是跟谁 -就是个男孩 |
[10:24] | He came trading with his brothers. | 他跟兄弟们来做买卖 |
[10:26] | He had red hair like me. Kissed by fire. | 有跟我一样火吻而生的红发 |
[10:29] | But… | 但是呢 |
[10:32] | he was weak. | 他软弱 |
[10:34] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[10:36] | That was the first one. | 他是第一个 |
[10:37] | Then there was this Thenn boy. | 然后是一个瑟恩的小子 |
[10:40] | Spoke no Common, but gods, he was built like a mammoth. | 连通用语都不会说 可是壮得像头猛犸象 |
[10:43] | Yeah, thanks. I think I’ve heard enough. | 好了 多谢 我听够了 |
[10:49] | We’d best get back. | 我们最好快回去 |
[10:51] | Tormund– | 托蒙德 |
[10:55] | I’m not done with you yet. | 我跟你还没完事呢 |
[11:04] | How long’s it been since you had a bath? | 你多久没洗澡了 |
[11:23] | Let’s not go back. | 我们不要回去了 |
[11:26] | Let’s stay here a while longer. | 在这里多待一阵子 |
[11:31] | I don’t ever want to leave this cave, Jon Snow. | 我希望永远不离开这个山洞 琼恩·雪诺 |
[11:36] | Not ever. | 永远 |
[11:49] | I want my gold. | 我要我的金子 |
[11:50] | It says it clearly right there on that note | 文书上写得清清楚楚 |
[11:51] | you’ll be repaid in full when the war is over. | 战争结束之后你会收到补偿 |
[11:53] | Piss on that! You’re nothing but thieves. | 放屁 你们不过是些贼 |
[11:56] | We’re outlaws. Outlaws steal. | 我们是叛贼 巧取豪夺 |
[11:58] | You’re lucky we didn’t kill you. | 没杀你已经是你的幸运了 |
[11:59] | Come try it, archer. | 来试试啊 射箭的 |
[12:00] | I’ll shove those arrows up your ass. | 看我把那些箭塞进你的屁眼 |
[12:02] | You can’t let him go. He’s a murderer. He’s guilty. | 你们不能放他走 他是杀人犯 他有罪 |
[12:04] | – Not in the eyes of god. – You can’t! | -在真神眼中没有 -你们不能这样 |
[12:07] | Enough! The judgment isn’t ours to make. | 够了 我们无权作出判决 |
[12:13] | Go in peace, Sandor Clegane. | 平静地离开吧 桑铎·克里冈 |
[12:16] | The Lord of Light isn’t done with you yet. | 光之王对你还有其他安排 |
[12:23] | Riders coming through! | 骑兵回营 |
[12:37] | The Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[12:38] | Down! | 下去 |
[12:39] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[12:41] | Lord Bolton, I give you the Kingslayer. | 波顿大人 我向您献上弑君者 |
[12:47] | Pick him up, Locke. | 把他拉起来 洛克 |
[12:55] | You’ve lost a hand. | 你丢了一只手 |
[12:55] | No, my lord, he has it here. | 没有 大人 手在这里呢 |
[13:02] | – Take this away. – Send it to his father? | -把它拿走 -送给他父亲吗 |
[13:04] | You’ll hold your tongue unless you want to lose it. | 还想要舌头就管住它 |
[13:08] | Cut her free. Apologies, my lady. | 给她松绑 抱歉 小姐 |
[13:10] | You’re under my protection now. | 你现在由我保护了 |
[13:12] | Thank you, my lord. | 多谢 大人 |
[13:18] | Find suitable rooms for our guests. | 给我们的客人准备合适的房间 |
[13:21] | We’ll speak later. | 我们回头再谈 |
[13:25] | Lord Bolton. | 波顿大人 |
[13:30] | Is there word from the capital? | 都城有消息吗 |
[13:33] | You haven’t heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[13:36] | Stannis Baratheon laid siege to King’s Landing. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩兵困君临 |
[13:39] | Sailed into Blackwater Bay. | 舰队驶入黑水湾 |
[13:42] | Stormed the gates with thousands of men. | 率领数千兵马攻打城门 |
[13:46] | And your sister… | 你姐姐 |
[13:53] | How can I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[13:57] | Your sister… | 你姐姐 |
[14:01] | is alive and well. | 平安无事 |
[14:03] | Your father’s forces prevailed. | 你父亲的大军获胜了 |
[14:07] | Ser Jaime isn’t well. | 詹姆爵士不舒服 |
[14:10] | Take him to Qyburn. | 带他去见科本 |
[14:31] | – Will I die? – No. | -我会死吗 -不会 |
[14:33] | The corruption has spread. | 腐烂已经扩散 |
[14:35] | I fear it must be cut away. | 恐怕必须切除 |
[14:37] | The safest course would be to take the whole arm off. | 最安全的方法是截掉手臂 |
[14:40] | Then you’ll die. | 那样你会死 |
[14:44] | You’re no maester. | 你不是学士 |
[14:47] | Where’s your chain? | 你的项链哪儿去了 |
[14:50] | The Citadel stripped me of it. | 被学城剥夺了 |
[14:51] | They found some of my experiments | 他们认为我的某些实验 |
[14:55] | too bold. | 过于冒险 |
[14:57] | I can leave your upper arm, make the cut at your elbow. | 我可以保留你的上臂 从手肘切 |
[15:00] | I don’t need my right hand to kill you. | 我不需要右手也能杀你 |
[15:05] | I can take away the rotting flesh | 我可以切掉烂肉 |
[15:08] | and try and burn out the corruption | 试着用烧开的酒 |
[15:10] | with boiling wine. | 阻止腐败蔓延 |
[15:13] | With any luck, that will suffice. | 如果幸运的话 这样就可以了 |
[15:15] | You’ll need milk of the poppy. | 你需要罂粟花奶 |
[15:18] | – No milk of the poppy. – There will be pain. | -不要罂粟花奶 -会很疼 |
[15:21] | – I’ll scream. – Quite a bit of pain. | -我会叫 -会非常疼 |
[15:24] | I’ll scream loudly. | 我会大叫 |
[16:01] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[16:03] | Your Grace. | 太后陛下 |
[16:04] | I wonder if I might ask you for a favor. | 我可否请你帮个忙 |
[16:06] | Of course, Your Grace. | 这是自然 陛下 |
[16:07] | I have reason to believe that House Tyrell | 我有理由认为提利尔家族 |
[16:08] | do not hold the crown’s best interests at heart. | 没有把王室的利益放在第一位 |
[16:11] | I see. And have you shared these suspicions with Lord Tywin? | 我懂了 您跟泰温大人提过这些疑虑吗 |
[16:16] | My father’s a practical man. He appreciates facts. | 父亲大人实用为先 他看重事实 |
[16:18] | Myself, I often find them a hindrance. | 就我个人而言 事实多有掣肘 |
[16:21] | And he appreciates those who aid his family, as you well know. | 父亲感谢帮助我们家族的人 你也清楚 |
[16:24] | He’s almost as generous to those who help us | 他对尽力襄助者极为慷慨 |
[16:26] | as he is unpleasant towards those who don’t. | 对袖手旁观之辈甚是不满 |
[16:29] | You have a good working relationship with the Tyrells. | 你跟提利尔家多有往来 关系融洽 |
[16:32] | I thought you might look into it before you leave the capital. | 我想你可以在离开都城前调查一番 |
[16:34] | – I shall do my best. – Thank you. | -我会全力以赴 -多谢 |
[16:37] | And your best will prove better than | 希望你这次的全力以赴 |
[16:38] | when I asked you to locate Arya Stark? | 比我让你寻找艾莉亚·史塔克时有效 |
[16:40] | I assure you that it will. | 我保证一定会的 |
[16:49] | Gods, boy, that’s enough. We’re not in a tavern. | 诸神啊 够了 小子 这又不是酒馆 |
[16:51] | – Pardon, my lady. – No need to speak. | -抱歉 夫人 -就知道你抱歉 |
[16:53] | Are there any figs? Fetch some. | 有没有无花果 快去拿 |
[16:55] | I always take figs midafternoon. | 我每天下午都吃无花果 |
[16:57] | They help move the bowels. | 能帮我活动肠胃 |
[16:59] | To what do I owe this summons? | 敢问因何唤我登门 |
[17:01] | Thank you for seeing me, my lady. | 感谢您来见我 夫人 |
[17:03] | I had hoped we might discuss a few financial matters. | 希望我们能探讨一些财政问题 |
[17:05] | I climbed all those steps to discuss financial matters? | 我爬了那么多台阶 就为了讨论财政问题 |
[17:09] | It’s the royal wedding. | 是王室婚礼的事 |
[17:10] | I’m told you had a hand in planning it. | 听说您参与了婚礼策划 |
[17:12] | Naturally. | 那是自然 |
[17:12] | It’s shaping up to be a very involved affair. | 眼看这场婚礼要变成棘手的难题了 |
[17:16] | The word extravagant has been used. | 可以用奢侈一词来形容 |
[17:17] | What good is the word extravagant | 奢侈一词如果不能用来 |
[17:19] | if it can’t be used to describe a royal wedding? | 形容王室婚礼 那还有什么用 |
[17:22] | – I understand that. – Good. | -我懂 -懂就好 |
[17:24] | But, as Master of Coin, it falls upon me | 只是 身为财政大臣 我的责任是 |
[17:26] | to calculate the cost for the crown. | 为国王数铜板算开销 |
[17:28] | As of now, it’s a huge expense. | 目前而言 开支过于惊人 |
[17:30] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:32] | And we’re at war, Lady Olenna. | 然后我们在打仗 奥莲娜夫人 |
[17:35] | Oh, I’d nearly forgotten. | 噢 我差点忘了 |
[17:37] | Yes, and maintaining supply lines– | 没错 为了维持军队给养… |
[17:39] | I can’t think how it slipped my mind. | 我怎么就忘了呢 |
[17:41] | What is it, 12,000 infantrymen | 那什么 提利尔家支援的 |
[17:44] | the Tyrell family has supplied? | 一万两千步兵 |
[17:46] | 1,800 mounted lances. | 一千八百枪骑兵 |
[17:48] | 2,000 in support. | 两千后备军 |
[17:50] | Provisions so this city might survive the winter. | 还有支撑这座城市过冬的补给 |
[17:53] | A million bushels of wheat. | 一百万蒲式耳的小麦 |
[17:54] | Half a million bushels each of barley, oats, and rye. | 大麦 燕麦和黑麦各五十万蒲式耳 |
[17:58] | 20,000 head of cattle. | 两万头牛 |
[18:00] | 50,000 sheep. | 五万只羊 |
[18:01] | You don’t have to lecture me about wartime expenses. | 你不用费劲儿教我什么是战时开销 |
[18:04] | I’m quite familiar with them. | 我再熟悉不过了 |
[18:05] | And we are so grateful for your contributions | 我们非常感谢您做出的贡献 |
[18:07] | which are necessary for the preservation of the realm. | 这对维持王国的稳定局面至关重要 |
[18:10] | As is a royal wedding. | 王室婚礼也很重要 |
[18:13] | The people are hungry for more than just food. | 老百姓渴望的不光是食物 |
[18:15] | They crave distractions. | 他们需要热闹 |
[18:17] | And if we don’t provide them, they’ll create their own. | 如果我们给不出 他们就自个儿整出来 |
[18:20] | And their distractions are likely to end | 他们要是耍起热闹来 |
[18:22] | with us being torn to pieces. | 结果怕是我们尸骨无存 |
[18:25] | A royal wedding is much safer. | 王室婚礼可安全多了 |
[18:27] | – Wouldn’t you say? – I would. | -你不觉得吗 -您说的是 |
[18:30] | And traditionally paid for – by the royal family. – | 依照传统 这笔开销由王室支出 |
[18:36] | I was told you were drunk, impertinent, | 我听人说你是蛮横无礼的酒鬼 |
[18:38] | and thoroughly debauched. | 堕落到无以复加 |
[18:40] | You can imagine my disappointment | 可我见到的是一个战战兢兢的记账员 |
[18:42] | at finding nothing but a browbeaten bookkeeper. | 你可以想见我有多么失望 |
[18:46] | Where did you go for them, Volantis? | 你跑哪儿去取了 瓦兰提斯吗 |
[18:50] | – My lady– – Oh, very well. | -夫人 -噢 那好吧 |
[18:52] | I won’t have it said that House Tyrell | 我可不能让人家嚼舌头 |
[18:54] | refuses to play its part. | 说提利尔家不担责任 |
[18:56] | We’ll pay for half the expenses | 我们负责一半的开销 |
[18:57] | and the celebrations will go on as planned. | 确保典礼按计划进行 |
[19:00] | – Is that sufficient? – Quite sufficient. Thank you. | -够了吗 -完全够了 谢谢您 |
[19:02] | Very good, then. That’s settled. Good day. | 那就好 就这么定了 日安 |
[19:08] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[19:15] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[19:18] | Just mending Lord Beric’s armor. | 修贝里大人的盔甲 |
[19:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:22] | I’m going to stay on and smith for the Brotherhood. | 我要留下来 给兄弟会当铁匠 |
[19:24] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[19:26] | When the Lannisters find this place, | 等兰尼斯特找到这儿 |
[19:27] | you think they’ll spare the smiths? | 他们会饶过铁匠吗 |
[19:30] | They’ll cave your head in with your own helmet. | 他们会拿你的头盔把你脑袋砸扁 |
[19:31] | The Lannisters wanted to kill me long before I joined the Brotherhood. | 兰尼斯特早就想杀我了 跟兄弟会没有关系 |
[19:34] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样 |
[19:36] | I want to. | 我想这样 |
[19:38] | They need good men. | 他们缺好手 |
[19:39] | Robb needs good men, too. We’re leaving tomorrow. | 罗柏也缺好手 我们明天就走 |
[19:42] | – And then you– – What? Serve him? | -到时候你… -怎样 侍奉他吗 |
[19:46] | I’ve served men my entire life. | 我这辈子都在侍奉人 |
[19:49] | I served Master Mott at King’s Landing | 在君临侍奉莫特师傅 |
[19:50] | and he sold me to the Watch. | 结果他把我卖给守夜人 |
[19:53] | I served Lord Tywin at Harrenhal, | 在赫伦堡侍奉泰温大人 |
[19:54] | wondering every day if I’d get tortured or killed. | 每天提心吊胆 不知道哪天受刑或者被杀 |
[20:00] | I’m done serving. | 我侍奉够了 |
[20:01] | You just said you were serving Lord Beric. | 你刚才说要侍奉贝里大人 |
[20:04] | He may be their leader, but they chose him. | 虽然他算是首领 但他是选出来的 |
[20:08] | These men are brothers. They’re a family. | 他们是兄弟关系 他们是一家人 |
[20:13] | I’ve never had a family. | 我从来没有过家人 |
[20:18] | I can be your family. | 我可以成为你的家人 |
[20:22] | You wouldn’t be my family. | 你不可能做我的家人 |
[20:25] | You’d be “My lady.” | 你只能做我的”小姐” |
[20:46] | Willem. | 威廉 |
[20:50] | Willem! | 威廉 |
[20:54] | – Is this a rescue? – Lannister filth! | -有人来劫狱吗 -兰尼斯特混账 |
[20:57] | – Take him! – Please, I didn’t do anything. | -拉住他 -饶命 我什么都没做 |
[20:59] | I’m just a squire. Please | 我就是个侍从 饶命 |
[21:15] | Bring them in. | 带进来 |
[21:33] | Is that all of them? | 全都在这儿了吗 |
[21:37] | It took five of you to murder two unarmed squires? | 五个大男人谋害两个手无寸铁的侍从 |
[21:40] | Not murder, Your Grace. | 这不是谋害 陛下 |
[21:42] | Vengeance. | 是报仇 |
[21:43] | Vengeance? | 报仇 |
[21:46] | Those boys didn’t kill your sons. | 你的儿子们不是那俩小子杀的 |
[21:48] | I saw Harrion die on the battlefield and Torrhen– | 我看见哈利昂战死沙场 而托伦… |
[21:51] | Was strangled by the Kingslayer. | 被弑君者用铁链勒死 |
[21:54] | – They were his kin. – They were boys! | -他们是一家人 -他们还是孩子 |
[21:58] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[22:01] | Tell your mother to look at them. | 还是让您母亲看看他们吧 |
[22:03] | She killed them as much as I. | 说她是凶手也不为过 |
[22:05] | My mother had nothing to do with this. | 我母亲与此事毫无瓜葛 |
[22:08] | This was your treason. | 这是你犯下的罪 |
[22:09] | It’s treason to free your enemies. | 放走敌人才是犯罪 |
[22:12] | In war, you kill your enemies. | 打仗的时候 你要杀死敌人 |
[22:14] | Did your father not teach you that, boy? | 你老爸没教过你吗 小子 |
[22:17] | Leave him. | 别动他 |
[22:23] | Aye. | 没错 |
[22:25] | Leave me to the king. | 让国王来动我 |
[22:27] | He wants to give me a scolding before he sets me free. | 他打算训斥我几句 然后就放了我 |
[22:31] | That’s how he deals with treason. | 他就是这样处置罪犯的 |
[22:35] | Our King in the North. | 我们的北境之王 |
[22:38] | Or should I call him | 我是不是该称您为 |
[22:40] | the King Who Lost the North? | 失去北境之王 |
[22:46] | Escort Lord Karstark to the dungeon. | 押送卡史塔克大人去地牢 |
[22:48] | Hang the rest. | 其余人吊死 |
[22:49] | Mercy, sire! I didn’t kill anyone. | 发发慈悲 陛下 我没杀人 |
[22:51] | I only watched for the guards. | 我只是替他们看着守卫 |
[22:53] | This one was only the watcher. | 这家伙只是个看守 |
[22:55] | Hang him last so he can watch the others die. | 最后一个吊死他 让他好好看着其他人死 |
[22:57] | Please! Please, no. They made me do it! | 求您了 饶命 是他们逼我做的 |
[23:00] | They made me! They made me! | 他们逼我的 他们逼我的 |
[23:11] | Word of this can’t leave Riverrun. | 这消息不能传出奔流城 |
[23:14] | They were Tywin Lannister’s nephews. | 他们是泰温·兰尼斯特的侄子 |
[23:15] | The Lannisters pay their debts. | 兰尼斯特有债必还 |
[23:18] | They never stop talking about it. | 这句话一直流传到现在 |
[23:19] | Would you make me a liar as well as a murderer? | 你要我既当骗子 又当杀人犯吗 |
[23:21] | It wouldn’t be lying. | 这不算骗人 |
[23:23] | We will bury them and remain silent | 我们埋了那两个孩子 战争结束前 |
[23:25] | until the war is done. | 对此事一句不提 |
[23:26] | I’m not fighting for justice | 我军中出了杀人犯 |
[23:27] | if I don’t serve justice to murderers in my ranks, | 无论他出身多么高贵 如果我不能伸张正义 |
[23:31] | no matter how highborn. | 那就不能打出正义的旗号 |
[23:35] | He has to die. | 他必须死 |
[23:36] | The Karstarks are Northmen. | 卡史塔克家是北方人 |
[23:39] | They won’t forgive the killing of their lord. | 他们永不会忘却杀主之仇 |
[23:41] | Your mother’s right. | 您母亲说得对 |
[23:44] | If you do this, the Karstarks will abandon you. | 您这么做 卡史塔克家将弃您而去 |
[23:46] | You tended to their wounds. | 你为他们疗伤 |
[23:48] | You brought them supper. Now they’re dead. | 你供他们食物 现在他们死了 |
[23:51] | And more boys will keep dying until this war is over. | 战争不结束 还会有更多的孩子死掉 |
[23:54] | You need Karstark men to end it. | 您需要卡史塔克家来结束战争 |
[23:57] | Spare his life. Keep him as a hostage. | 饶他一命 留作人质 |
[23:59] | A hostage. | 人质 |
[24:02] | Tell the Karstarks that as long as they remain loyal, | 告诉卡史塔克家 只要他们效忠 |
[24:05] | he will not be harmed. | 他就性命无虞 |
[24:32] | The blood of the First Men flows through my veins | 先民的血液不只流在你体内 |
[24:35] | as much as yours, boy. | 也流在我体内 小子 |
[24:38] | I fought the Mad King for your father. | 我为你父亲和疯王打仗 |
[24:42] | I fought Joffrey for you. | 为你与乔佛里作对 |
[24:45] | We are kin– | 史塔克和卡史塔克 |
[24:46] | Stark and Karstark. | 我们是亲人 |
[24:49] | That didn’t stop you from betraying me. | 亲如血肉 你却依然背叛我 |
[24:51] | And it won’t save you now. | 这也不能救你的命 |
[24:53] | I don’t want it to save me. | 我不想求你饶命 |
[24:56] | I want it to haunt you to the end of your days. | 我想让你终生愧疚 |
[25:00] | Kneel, my lord. | 跪下 大人 |
[25:11] | Rickard Karstark, | 瑞卡德·卡史塔克 |
[25:13] | Lord of Karhold, | 卡霍城伯爵 |
[25:15] | here in sight of gods and men, I sentence you to die. | 在诸神与世人的见证下 我宣判你死刑 |
[25:19] | Would you speak a final word? | 你可有遗言 |
[25:22] | Kill me and be cursed. | 快杀了我 受诅咒吧 |
[25:25] | You are no king of mine. | 你不是我的国王 |
[25:42] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[25:45] | Cersei. | 瑟曦 |
[25:49] | Ilyn Payne. | 伊林·派恩 |
[25:52] | Ser Meryn. | 马林爵士 |
[25:57] | The Hound. | 猎狗 |
[26:03] | What are you going to do with me? | 你要怎么处置我 |
[26:05] | At first light we’ll ride for Riverrun. | 天一亮 我们往奔流城进发 |
[26:08] | Your brother’s there now. | 你哥哥在那里 |
[26:09] | He’ll make a contribution to our cause | 他给我们资助一笔钱 |
[26:12] | and you can go home. | 你就能回家了 |
[26:14] | I’m a hostage and you’re selling me. | 我是人质 你要卖我 |
[26:16] | Don’t think of it that way. | 别那样想 |
[26:18] | – But it is that way. – It is. | -可就是这样 -是 |
[26:21] | – And it isn’t. – More is than isn’t. | -也不是 -大部分是 |
[26:25] | Beric admired your father a great deal, you know. | 贝里很钦佩你的父亲 |
[26:28] | He wanted to refuse your ransom altogether. | 他不想拿你换赎金 |
[26:30] | – So why don’t you? – We need the gold. | -那为何还这样做 -我们需要金子 |
[26:46] | Do I frighten you, child? | 我吓着你了吗 孩子 |
[26:48] | No. | 没 |
[26:53] | You’re angry with me. | 你生我的气 |
[26:54] | And I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[26:56] | But letting him go was the right thing. | 但放走他是对的 |
[26:58] | I have more reason than most to want him hanged. | 我比别人更想吊死他 |
[27:00] | – I thought he killed you. – He did. | -我以为他杀了你 -是杀了 |
[27:02] | But how…? | 但为什么… |
[27:05] | Thoros… | 索罗斯 |
[27:07] | how many times have you brought me back? | 你复活了我多少次 |
[27:09] | It’s the Lord of Light brings you back. | 是光之王救你回来 |
[27:12] | I’m just the lucky drunk who says the words. | 我不过是个幸运的醉鬼 口诵祷词而已 |
[27:14] | – How many times? – Five, I think. | -多少次 -我想有五次了 |
[27:17] | No, this makes six. | 不 这是第六次 |
[27:20] | – Six. – There was the first time– the Mountain. | -六次 -第一次是魔山干的 |
[27:24] | Show her. | 让她看看 |
[27:25] | Lance right through the chest. | 长矛穿胸而过 |
[27:29] | Then I was stabbed in the belly. | 后来腹部被刺 |
[27:31] | Then it was an arrow in the back. | 第三次背部中箭 |
[27:33] | And that axe in the side. | 接着是斧头横砍 |
[27:35] | Then the Lannisters caught me and executed me for treason. | 第五次是兰尼斯特抓住我 以叛国罪处死 |
[27:41] | Was it a hanging or a dagger in the eye? | 是被吊死还是被匕首刺眼睛 |
[27:43] | Both. Fuckers couldn’t decide. | 都有 那帮混账双管齐下 |
[27:47] | And the Hound makes six. | 猎狗这是第六次 |
[27:49] | Second time I’ve been killed by a Clegane. | 这是我第二次被姓克里冈的杀死 |
[27:51] | You’d think you’d learn. | 你也该学乖了 |
[27:54] | It’s not getting any easier, you know. | 越来越不容易了 你知道 |
[27:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:59] | Every time I come back, | 每次我复活 |
[28:02] | I’m a bit less. | 都少了点什么 |
[28:05] | Pieces of you get chipped away. | 有一部分被夺去了 |
[28:09] | Could you bring back a man without a head? | 你能复活没有脑袋的人吗 |
[28:13] | Not six times. Just once. | 就一次 不用六次 |
[28:18] | I don’t think it works that way, child. | 我不认为那样可以 孩子 |
[28:25] | He was a good man, Ned Stark. | 他是个好人 奈德·史塔克 |
[28:29] | He’s at rest now, somewhere. | 他已在某处安息 |
[28:32] | I would never wish my life upon him. | 我可不愿意他有我这样的命 |
[28:35] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[28:39] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[28:46] | Lord, cast your light upon me. | 光之王 将您的光明赐予我 |
[28:50] | Protect me in the darkness. | 在黑暗中守护我 |
[28:53] | Burn away my sins. | 烧去我的罪恶 |
[28:57] | Help me serve you. | 助我侍奉您 |
[29:00] | Use me as you will. | 我任您差遣 |
[29:05] | For the night is dark | 因为长夜黑暗 |
[29:08] | and full of terrors. | 处处险恶 |
[29:21] | I have prayed day and night for you to come to me. | 我日夜祈祷您能来见我 |
[29:26] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[29:28] | I meant to come sooner. | 我本想早些来 |
[29:31] | – The battle– – I know of your troubles, my king. | -但战事 -我知道您的烦恼 陛下 |
[29:34] | The Lady Melisandre has told me everything. | 梅丽珊卓女士告诉了我一切 |
[29:37] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[29:48] | You mustn’t despair. Your claim is true. | 您不能绝望 您名正言顺 |
[29:52] | – You will be victorious. – I believed that once. | -您终将获胜 -我从前相信过 |
[29:55] | You are the one god’s champion | 您是光之王的战士 |
[29:58] | and the finest man I’ve ever known. | 我见过最优秀的男人 |
[30:00] | Selyse. | 赛丽丝 |
[30:04] | I’ve broken a sacred vow. | 我打破了神圣的誓言 |
[30:10] | I’ve sinned. | 我有罪 |
[30:12] | – No. – I’ve wronged you. | -不 -我亏欠你 |
[30:15] | – I have shamed you. – You’re doing god’s work. | -我令你蒙羞 -您是在为真神效力 |
[30:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[30:26] | The Red Woman– | 红袍女 |
[30:30] | The Lady Melisandre– | 梅丽珊卓女士 |
[30:31] | I know, Stannis. | 我知道 史坦尼斯 |
[30:34] | The Lady Melisandre has told me everything. | 梅丽珊卓女士告诉了我一切 |
[30:38] | No act done in service of the Lord of Light | 奉行光之王的旨意 |
[30:41] | can ever be a sin. | 绝不是罪 |
[30:43] | When she told me, | 她告诉我时 |
[30:47] | I wept with joy. | 我喜极而泣 |
[31:02] | Oh, my sweet boys. | 我亲爱的孩子们啊 |
[31:07] | Petyr, Tommard, | 培提尔 托马德 |
[31:10] | Edric. | 艾德瑞克 |
[31:14] | I thank god every day | 我每天都感谢真神 |
[31:17] | for bringing Melisandre to us. | 为我们带来梅丽珊卓 |
[31:20] | She gave you a son. | 她为您生了一个儿子 |
[31:24] | I gave you… | 我却什么… |
[31:28] | – nothing. – That’s not true. | -也没给您 -这话不对 |
[31:35] | So you’ve come to see her as well? | 您也要见她吗 |
[31:40] | There is no need. | 没有这个必要 |
[31:44] | You must keep away from such distractions. | 您不能为这种事情分心 |
[31:47] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[31:50] | I want to see her. | 我要见她 |
[31:54] | You are a king. | 您是国王 |
[31:57] | You don’t need my permission. | 您不需要我的允许 |
[32:04] | *Under the sea* | *海底下* |
[32:06] | *I know, I know* | *我知道 我知道* |
[32:12] | *The birds have scales* | *鸟儿生鳞* |
[32:15] | *And the fish take wing* | *鱼儿长羽* |
[32:18] | *I know, I know* | *我知道 我知道* |
[32:21] | *Oh, oh, oh* | *噢噢噢* |
[32:24] | Shireen. | 希琳 |
[32:26] | Father! | 父亲 |
[32:35] | You’ve grown since I last saw you. | 你比上次我见你的时候长大了 |
[32:38] | Mother said you fought in a battle. | 母亲说您在打仗 |
[32:41] | Did you win? | 您赢了吗 |
[32:44] | No. | 没 |
[32:46] | Did the Onion Knight come back with you? | 洋葱骑士跟您一起回来了吗 |
[32:50] | He did. | 他回来了 |
[32:52] | He fought bravely. | 他作战英勇 |
[32:54] | He hasn’t come to visit me. | 他没来看我 |
[32:56] | He said he’d bring me back a present from the capital. | 他说过会从都城带礼物给我 |
[32:58] | He won’t be visiting, child. | 他不会来了 孩子 |
[33:00] | Why not? He’s my friend. | 为什么 他是我的朋友 |
[33:02] | Look. | 看 |
[33:12] | He made this for me. | 这是他为我做的 |
[33:14] | But don’t tell Mother I have it. | 别告诉母亲 |
[33:16] | It’s a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[33:18] | Mother doesn’t like the Onion Knight. | 母亲不喜欢洋葱骑士 |
[33:23] | Ser Davos is a traitor. | 戴佛斯爵士是个叛徒 |
[33:27] | He’s rotting in a dungeon cell for his crime. | 因为犯罪 他蹲地牢去了 |
[33:39] | Best forget him. | 你最好忘了他 |
[33:53] | Not so hard. You’ll scrub the skin off. | 轻点 小心把皮搓掉 |
[33:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[33:58] | I need a bath. | 我要洗澡 |
[34:00] | Help me out of these rags. | 帮我脱掉这身臭布 |
[34:09] | Now get out. | 现在出去 |
[34:24] | There’s another tub. | 那边还有浴池 |
[34:26] | This one suits me fine. | 我就看中这个 |
[34:41] | Don’t worry. I’m not interested. | 别担心 我没兴趣 |
[34:46] | If I faint, pull me out. | 如果我昏厥了 拖我出去 |
[34:49] | I don’t intend to be the first Lannister to die in a bathtub. | 我不想做头一个洗澡时淹死的兰尼斯特 |
[34:52] | Why should I care how you die? | 我干吗管你怎么死 |
[34:54] | You swore a solemn vow, remember? | 你发过神圣的誓言 忘了吗 |
[34:57] | You’re supposed to get me to King’s Landing in one piece. | 你应该把我完好无损地带到君临 |
[35:01] | Not going so well, is it? | 不太顺利呀 对吧 |
[35:04] | No wonder Renly died with you guarding him. | 难怪蓝礼有你护卫还是死了 |
[35:17] | That was unworthy. Forgive me. | 我不该这样说 请原谅 |
[35:19] | You protected me better than most– | 你对我的保护比大多数… |
[35:21] | – Don’t you mock me. – I’m apologizing. | -不要取笑我 -我这是道歉 |
[35:25] | I’m sick of fighting. | 我不想跟你斗嘴了 |
[35:28] | Let’s call a truce. | 我们停战吧 |
[35:29] | You need trust to have a truce. | 停战的基础是信任 |
[35:32] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[35:42] | There it is. There’s the look. | 瞧啊 就是这种表情 |
[35:45] | I’ve seen it for 17 years | 我看了十七年 |
[35:47] | on face after face. | 每张脸上都是 |
[35:49] | You all despise me. | 你们都瞧不起我 |
[35:52] | Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[35:54] | Oathbreaker. | 背誓之人 |
[35:56] | A man without honor. | 毫无荣誉可言的人 |
[36:05] | You’ve heard of wildfire? | 你听说过野火吗 |
[36:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:08] | The Mad King was obsessed with it. | 疯王对野火很是着迷 |
[36:10] | He loved to watch people burn, | 他最爱看烧人的场景 |
[36:13] | the way their skin blackened and blistered | 看他们的皮肤怎样焦黑起泡 |
[36:16] | and melted off their bones. | 从骨头上融化脱落 |
[36:18] | He burned lords he didn’t like. | 他烧死不中意的领主 |
[36:20] | He burned Hands who disobeyed him. | 烧死不听话的首相 |
[36:23] | He burned anyone who was against him. | 任何违逆他的人 统统烧死 |
[36:27] | Before long, half the country was against him. | 没过多久 半个国家都违逆他了 |
[36:33] | Aerys saw traitors everywhere. | 伊里斯发现到处都是叛贼 |
[36:37] | So he had his pyromancer place caches of wildfire all over the city– | 所以命令火术士在全城各处埋放野火罐 |
[36:44] | beneath the Sept of Baelor | 贝勒大圣堂底下有 |
[36:46] | and the slums of Flea Bottom. | 跳蚤窝的陋屋里有 |
[36:48] | Under houses, stables, taverns. | 住房 马厩 酒馆底下都有 |
[36:52] | Even beneath the Red Keep itself. | 连红堡底下都不例外 |
[36:56] | Finally, | 最后 |
[36:59] | the day of reckoning came. | 清算的日子到了 |
[37:02] | Robert Baratheon marched on the capital | 劳勃·拜拉席恩在三叉戟河打胜后 |
[37:04] | after his victory at the Trident. | 率军向都城开进 |
[37:07] | But my father arrived first | 但我父亲第一个赶到 |
[37:09] | with the whole Lannister army at his back, | 带着兰尼斯特家族的全部军队 |
[37:12] | promising to defend the city against the rebels. | 他承诺坚守都城 抗击叛军 |
[37:18] | I knew my father better than that. | 我对父亲再了解不过了 |
[37:20] | He’s never been one to pick the losing side. | 他绝对不会站在败方一边 |
[37:24] | I told the Mad King as much. | 于是我对疯王实言相告 |
[37:26] | I urged him to surrender peacefully. | 劝他和平投降 |
[37:30] | But the king didn’t listen to me. | 可疯王听不进去 |
[37:33] | He didn’t listen to Varys who tried to warn him. | 瓦里斯的警告 他同样听不进去 |
[37:36] | But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle, | 却听进了大学士派席尔的话 |
[37:41] | that grey, sunken cunt. | 那个老不死的混蛋 |
[37:44] | “You can trust the Lannisters,” He said. | “兰尼斯特家是信得过的” 他说 |
[37:49] | “The Lannisters have always been | “兰尼斯特家向来都是 |
[37:51] | true friends of the crown.” | 王家的忠实朋友” |
[37:56] | So we opened the gates | 所以我们打开城门 |
[37:59] | and my father sacked the city. | 我父亲占领了都城 |
[38:01] | Once again, I came to the king, | 我再一次找到疯王 |
[38:04] | begging him to surrender. | 求他主动请降 |
[38:11] | He told me to… | 他却要我 |
[38:13] | bring him my father’s head. | 把我父亲的首级取来 |
[38:17] | Then he… | 接着他 |
[38:19] | turned to his pyromancer. | 命令火术士 |
[38:23] | “Burn them all,” He said. | “烧死他们” 他说 |
[38:26] | “Burn them in their homes. | “把他们烧死在家里 |
[38:29] | Burn them in their beds.” | 把他们烧死在床上” |
[38:33] | Tell me, if your precious Renly | 你说说 如果你心爱的蓝礼 |
[38:38] | commanded you to kill your own father | 命令你杀死你的亲生父亲 |
[38:41] | and stand by while thousands of men, | 任由成千上万条生命 |
[38:44] | women, and children burned alive, | 无论男女老幼 全部活活烧死 |
[38:46] | would you have done it? | 你要怎么做 |
[38:49] | Would you have kept your oath then? | 到那时你还要遵守誓言吗 |
[38:54] | First, I killed the pyromancer. | 我先是杀了火术士 |
[38:58] | And then when the king turned to flee, | 然后疯王转身逃跑 |
[39:02] | I drove my sword into his back. | 我一剑捅穿了他的后背 |
[39:06] | “Burn them all,” He kept saying. | “烧死他们” 他还在喊 |
[39:09] | “Burn them all.” | “烧死他们” |
[39:11] | I don’t think he expected to die. | 我认为他并不想死 |
[39:13] | He– he meant to… | 他…他打算 |
[39:18] | burn with the rest of us | 跟我们一起烧死 |
[39:19] | and rise again, | 然后浴火重生 |
[39:23] | reborn as a dragon | 化为真龙 |
[39:25] | to turn his enemies to ash. | 把他的敌人烧成灰 |
[39:31] | I slit his throat to make sure that didn’t happen. | 我割了他的喉咙 确保他变不成龙 |
[39:38] | That’s where Ned Stark found me. | 奈德·史塔克就是在那时看到了我 |
[39:43] | If this is true… | 如果这是真的 |
[39:46] | why didn’t you tell anyone? | 你为什么不告诉别人 |
[39:49] | Why didn’t you tell Lord Stark? | 为什么不告诉史塔克大人 |
[39:52] | Stark? | 史塔克 |
[39:53] | You think | 你以为 |
[39:55] | the honorable Ned Stark | 高贵的奈德·史塔克 |
[40:00] | wanted to hear my side? | 愿意听我的解释 |
[40:03] | He judged me guilty | 他第一眼看到我 |
[40:06] | the moment he set eyes on me. | 就认定我有罪 |
[40:12] | By what right does the wolf | 奔狼有什么资格 |
[40:15] | judge the lion? | 评判雄狮 |
[40:18] | – By what right? – Help! Help! | -凭什么 -快来人 来人 |
[40:20] | The Kingslayer! | 弑君者出事了 |
[40:23] | Jaime. | 是詹姆 |
[40:25] | My name is Jaime. | 我的名字是詹姆 |
[40:31] | Onion Knight. | 洋葱骑士 |
[40:33] | Ser Onion Knight. | 洋葱骑士爵士 |
[40:36] | Princess? Gods, what are you doing here? | 公主 天哪 您来这儿做什么 |
[40:38] | – Shh, you’ll wake Bert. – Bert? | -小声些 别吵醒伯特 -伯特 |
[40:41] | He’s the fat one. He’s on guard duty tonight. | 就是那个胖的 今晚轮到他看守 |
[40:44] | He likes to drink wine and sleep a lot. | 他喜欢喝酒 睡得很死 |
[40:46] | Go back to your room. You’re not supposed to be here. | 快回房间去 您不该到这儿来 |
[40:49] | – If your father knew– – He said you were a traitor. | -要是您父亲知道了 -他说你是叛徒 |
[40:51] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[40:53] | I am, child. | 是的 孩子 |
[40:56] | I disobeyed my king, your father, | 我背叛了国王 也就是你父亲 |
[40:57] | and now I’m paying the price. | 现在该我付出代价 |
[41:00] | I don’t care. You’re my friend. | 我不管 你是我的朋友 |
[41:02] | You must get bored down here. | 你在这儿肯定很无聊 |
[41:04] | I brought you something to read. | 我给你带了书 |
[41:06] | It’s about Aegon and his dragons. | 是讲伊耿和龙的故事 |
[41:08] | Aegon used to live here. Did you know that? | 伊耿曾经住在这里 你知道吗 |
[41:11] | – And the Targaryens built this castle. – Aye. | -是坦格利安家族建造了这座城堡 -是的 |
[41:13] | – So they did. – You can hide the book under your cloak. | -是他们建的 -你可以把书藏在斗篷里面 |
[41:15] | It’s a good one. I’ll bring you more. | 很好看 我还会给你带书来 |
[41:18] | Thank you, my lady. I’m sure it’s a fine book, | 谢谢了 殿下 我相信这本书很好看 |
[41:21] | but it’s wasted on me. | 只是给我浪费了 |
[41:22] | Take it. I have more. | 拿着吧 我还有 |
[41:26] | My lady, I can’t read the words. | 殿下 我不识字 |
[41:28] | You can’t? | 不识字 |
[41:30] | I’ll teach you. I’ll come when Bert’s on duty and teach you. | 我教你 每次伯特看守的时候我就来教你 |
[41:33] | – No. No. No. – It’s easy. It’ll be fun. | -不不不 -很简单的 很有趣 |
[41:35] | – Go. We can’t. – Why not? | -走吧 不能这样 -为什么 |
[41:37] | What will they do, lock us in cells? | 他们能怎么样 把我们都关起来 |
[41:46] | I wouldn’t know where to start. | 我不知道从哪儿学起 |
[41:48] | At the beginning. | 从最开始呀 |
[41:50] | This word is Aegon. | 这个单词是伊耿 |
[41:51] | When you see A, E, and G together like that, | 你瞧 A和E还有G这样组合起来 |
[41:56] | it sounds like egg. | 发音跟鸡蛋很像 |
[41:58] | And the title of the whole book | 这本书的题目是 |
[41:59] | is “An History of Aegon the Conqueror and His Conquest of Westeros.” | 《征服者伊耿的维斯特洛征服史》 |
[42:16] | It was a bitch of a siege. | 那次围城战可够激烈 |
[42:18] | Mm, you were first through the breach at Pyke? | 你是头一个冲进派克城的吗 |
[42:20] | The second. Thoros of Myr went in alone, | 第二个 密尔的索罗斯单枪匹马冲进去 |
[42:23] | waving that flaming sword of his. | 挥舞着那把冒着火焰的长剑 |
[42:26] | Thoros of Myr. Bloody madman. | 密尔的索罗斯 如假包换的疯子 |
[42:29] | Robert knighted you after the battle? | 打完了仗 劳勃就封你为骑士了吗 |
[42:32] | Proudest moment of my life. | 那是我一辈子最自豪的时刻 |
[42:33] | One knee in the dust, the king’s sword on my shoulder, | 单膝跪在土里 国王的长剑搁在我的肩上 |
[42:36] | listening to the words. | 听他说话 |
[42:38] | “In the name of the Warrior, I charge you to be brave.” | “以战士之名 我命你勇往无前” |
[42:42] | All I could think of was how badly I had to piss. | 我当时没别的心思 尿急得厉害 |
[42:46] | In full plate metal for 16 hours. | 全身盔甲地捱了十六个钟头 |
[42:49] | Never occurred to me till the fighting was over. | 打仗的时候都没这么折腾过 |
[42:51] | I was very nearly the first | 我差点就成了头一个 |
[42:52] | man knighted to piss on the king’s boots. | 授爵时往国王的靴子撒尿的人 |
[42:56] | Robert would have laughed. | 劳勃肯定一笑而过 |
[42:58] | He was a good man, a great warrior. | 他是好人 是伟大的战士 |
[43:02] | And a terrible king. | 可惜是昏君 |
[43:04] | I burned away my years fighting for terrible kings. | 我白瞎了那么多年为诸位昏君效忠 |
[43:07] | – You swore an oath. – Yes. | -你发了誓 -是 |
[43:09] | And a man of honor keeps his vows, | 忠义之人信守誓言 |
[43:12] | even if he’s serving a drunk or a lunatic. | 即便他效忠的是酒鬼和疯子 |
[43:14] | Just once in my life before it’s over, | 我希望在瞑目之前 |
[43:18] | I want to know what it’s like to serve with pride, | 尝尝不辱尊严地事君 为信仰的人而战 |
[43:21] | to fight for someone I believe in. | 是什么样的滋味 |
[43:23] | Do you believe in her? | 你信仰她吗 |
[43:28] | With all my heart. | 全心全意 |
[43:35] | These are the ones? | 就是他们吗 |
[43:36] | Yes, khaleesi. The officers. | 是的 卡丽熙 是军官 |
[44:14] | All Unsullied boys are given new names | 年幼的无垢者受阉割之后 |
[44:16] | when they are cut– | 就要重新取名字 |
[44:18] | Grey Worm, Red Flea, Black Rat. | 灰虫子 红跳蚤 黑耗子 |
[44:21] | Names that remind them what they are– | 这些名字是为了提醒他们的身份 |
[44:25] | vermin. | 虫豸 |
[45:14] | King Robert wanted her dead. | 劳勃国王希望她死 |
[45:15] | Of course he wanted her dead. | 他当然希望她死 |
[45:17] | She’s a Targaryen. The last Targaryen. | 她是坦格利安家的人 最后一人 |
[45:20] | I suppose no one on the small council could speak sense to him. | 我想御前会议的大臣们都不能跟他讲道理 |
[45:23] | – I didn’t sit on the small council. – No? | -我不参加御前会议 -是吗 |
[45:26] | Doesn’t the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard traditionally– | 御林铁卫的队长不是历来… |
[45:28] | Traditionally, yes, but I killed a dozen | 历来如此 没错 可打仗的时候 |
[45:31] | of Robert’s friends during his rebellion. | 劳勃的好些朋友死在我剑下 |
[45:35] | He didn’t want advice on how to govern | 我以前为疯王而战 |
[45:36] | from a man who had fought for the Mad King. | 他不想在治国之道上听取我的建议 |
[45:39] | Can’t say I minded much. | 我倒也不介意 |
[45:41] | I always hated the politics. | 我一向讨厌政治 |
[45:44] | Yeah, I imagine I would, too. | 是啊 我想我也一样 |
[45:46] | Hours spent jabbering about backstabbings | 大把的时间用来讨论勾心斗角 |
[45:48] | and betrayals the world over. | 背后捅刀 |
[45:54] | Still, she’ll have to wade through that muck | 不过 如果她想统治七国 |
[45:56] | if she wants to rule the Seven Kingdoms. | 还是需要蹚过那摊烂泥 |
[45:58] | She’ll have good men around her to advise her, | 她身边会有强人为她出谋划策 |
[46:00] | men with experience. | 有经验的人 |
[46:02] | Which men do you have in mind? | 你说的是什么人呢 |
[46:04] | Forgive me, Ser Jorah, for what I’m about to say, | 乔拉爵士 我要说的话可能冒犯到你 |
[46:07] | but your reputation in Westeros has suffered over the years. | 多年来 你在维斯特洛的名声不佳 |
[46:10] | It suffered for a reason. | 这是有原因的 |
[46:12] | I sold men into slavery. | 我贩卖奴隶 |
[46:14] | I don’t know if your presence by her side | 我不知道等我们回家后 |
[46:15] | will help our cause when we go home. | 你的辅佐能否有助于我们的大业 |
[46:18] | Our cause? | 我们的大业 |
[46:20] | Forgive me, Ser Barristan, but I was busy | 恕我直言 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[46:21] | defending the khaleesi against King Robert’s assassins | 我忙着保护卡丽熙免遭劳勃国王的暗杀时 |
[46:24] | while you were still bowing to the man. | 你还效忠于那个人呢 |
[46:26] | We both want her to rule. Am I wrong? | 我们都希望她一统七国 没说错吧 |
[46:30] | You only joined us a few days ago. | 你几天前才加入我们 |
[46:31] | I can’t speak to your intentions. | 我怎么知道你的意图 |
[46:33] | If we’re truly her loyal servants, | 如果我们真是她忠诚的仆人 |
[46:36] | we will do whatever needs to be done, | 那就要尽一切努力 |
[46:38] | no matter the cost, no matter our pride. | 不计代价 无所谓尊严 |
[46:41] | You’re not Lord Commander here. | 你在这儿可不是御林铁卫队长 |
[46:44] | You’re just another exile. | 只是又一个流亡在外的人 |
[46:46] | And I take my orders from the queen. | 而我只服从女王的命令 |
[46:57] | – Come to bed. – You were right. | -去就寝吧 -你说对了 |
[47:01] | The Karstarks are gone. | 卡史塔克家走了 |
[47:03] | Almost half our forces. | 带走了我们一半的军队 |
[47:06] | Tywin Lannister knows what he needs to do to make us unravel. | 泰温·兰尼斯特知道怎样让我们分崩离析 |
[47:10] | Nothing. | 那就是什么都不做 |
[47:12] | Only wait. | 只用等待 |
[47:14] | Don’t let him. | 别让他得逞 |
[47:17] | What can I do? | 我能怎么做 |
[47:19] | Attack King’s Landing? | 进攻君临吗 |
[47:21] | There’s nothing he’d like better. | 他求之不得呢 |
[47:23] | He’d crush us in a day. | 他只用一天就能击溃我们 |
[47:26] | We could ride north. | 我们可以回北方 |
[47:27] | Take your land back from the Greyjoys. | 从葛雷乔伊手上夺回家园 |
[47:29] | – Wait out the winter. – Winter could last five years. | -等寒冬结束 -寒冬可能持续五年 |
[47:33] | Once my bannermen are home again, | 我的封臣们一旦回家 |
[47:34] | sitting by the fire, surrounded by their families, | 围坐炉火边 跟家人们团聚 |
[47:37] | warm and safe, they’ll never ride south again. | 日子暖和惬意 他们就不会再南下了 |
[47:41] | When I gathered my lords together, | 当时我召集封臣 |
[47:42] | we had a purpose, a mission. | 有目标 有使命 |
[47:44] | Now we’re like a band of bickering children. | 如今我们像一帮争吵不休的孩子 |
[47:49] | Give them a new purpose. | 那就给他们新的目标 |
[47:51] | What? | 什么呢 |
[47:55] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:57] | I don’t even know where Winterfell is. | 我都不知道临冬城在哪儿 |
[48:02] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[48:07] | And we’re here. King’s Landing– | 我们在这里 君临… |
[48:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[48:22] | I can’t force them to meet us in the field | 我无法迫使他们正面决战 |
[48:25] | and I can’t attack them where they’re strongest, | 也不能攻击他们防御最强的地方 |
[48:28] | but I can attack them where they’re not. | 但我可以攻击薄弱之处 |
[48:32] | And Casterly Rock can’t run away. | 凯岩城没长腿 |
[48:36] | I’m going to take their home away from them. | 我要夺下他们的家园 |
[48:40] | Can you do it? | 可以做到吗 |
[48:43] | I need men to replace the Karstarks who marched home. | 我需要军队填补卡史塔克家造成的空缺 |
[48:46] | There is only one person in this kingdom | 全国只有一个人 |
[48:48] | with that kind of army | 有那样的兵力 |
[48:49] | who hasn’t already sided with the Lannisters. | 而且尚未与兰尼斯特联盟 |
[48:53] | The man whose daughter I was supposed to marry– | 我本该娶他的女儿 |
[48:57] | Walder Frey. | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[49:08] | He’s such a splendid fighter. | 他的武艺真是高超 |
[49:10] | Do you have any idea when we might… | 你知道我们何时能… |
[49:14] | I’ll plant the seed as soon as Joffrey and I are married. | 乔佛里和我成婚后 我就提出此事 |
[49:17] | It should grow quickly. | 应该很快就能成 |
[49:18] | Joffrey won’t let me leave. | 乔佛里不会放我走的 |
[49:19] | He’s got too many reasons to keep me here. | 他有太多理由把我留在这里 |
[49:23] | And only one to let you go. | 有一个理由会放你走 |
[49:27] | Because it will please me. | 因为这样能取悦我 |
[49:29] | Squire! | 侍从 |
[49:34] | Well fought, ser. | 打得真好 爵士 |
[49:35] | That was no fight. I don’t know you. | 不值一提 我没见过你 |
[49:39] | Olyver, if it please you. | 奥利弗 但愿您满意 |
[49:43] | I should like to see you spar with a proper partner, ser. | 我希望您能遇到配得上的对手 爵士 |
[49:54] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[49:55] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[49:59] | That I wanted to. | 我想做的事 |
[50:01] | My lord… | 大人 |
[50:07] | I’ll have you know I’m to be married soon | 你要知道 我即将结婚 |
[50:08] | and even my intended hasn’t the slightest notion. | 就连我的未婚妻也毫不知情 |
[50:11] | They rarely do, in my experience. | 以我的经验来看 她们很少注意 |
[50:15] | You have a good deal of experience, do you? | 你很有经验 对吧 |
[50:18] | With the husbands. | 专找人夫 |
[50:29] | That didn’t take long. | 时间不长嘛 |
[50:32] | Well, it took long enough. | 足够了 |
[50:35] | It seems our Knight of Flowers is engaged to be wed. | 看来我们的百花骑士已经订婚 |
[50:38] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[50:40] | And… | 那么 |
[50:42] | who’s the lucky girl? | 谁是那位幸运的女孩 |
[50:44] | She may not be the grandest ship in the world | 那艘船虽然不是最大的 |
[50:47] | or the fastest, | 也非最快的 |
[50:51] | but she’s mine. | 但她属于我 |
[50:56] | I’ve always wanted a ship. | 我过去总想要一艘船 |
[50:58] | Now I want a dozen. | 如今我想要一打 |
[51:00] | – Strange, isn’t it? – What is? | -很奇怪 不是吗 -什么奇怪 |
[51:02] | It doesn’t matter what we want, | 无论我们想要什么 |
[51:04] | once we get it, | 一旦到手 |
[51:06] | then we want something else. | 便又滋生新的欲望 |
[51:11] | Your hair is different. | 你换发型了 |
[51:14] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[51:16] | Lady Margaery wears it that way. | 玛格丽小姐就是这种发型 |
[51:17] | Many ladies wear it this way. | 很多小姐都这样梳头 |
[51:20] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[51:21] | I’ll be leaving the city soon. | 我很快就能离开这里 |
[51:24] | You still want me to come with you? | 您还想带上我吗 |
[51:25] | It’s not a question of what I want. | 问题不在于我想要什么 |
[51:27] | It’s what you want. | 在于你想要什么 |
[51:29] | You want to go home, don’t you? | 你想回家 对吗 |
[51:31] | Of course. More than anything. | 当然 没有更想要的事情了 |
[51:35] | But maybe it would be better to wait. | 但也许我最好等等再说 |
[51:39] | I’ve been thinking how dangerous it would be. | 我老在想这件事会有多么危险 |
[51:42] | Not just for me, but for you. | 不是我 而是您的安危 |
[51:45] | You’ve been so kind. | 您一直如此好心 |
[51:45] | I’d feel terrible if anything happened to you. | 如果您遭遇了不幸 我实在过意不去 |
[51:50] | I can’t tell you how touched I am | 我说不出有多么感动 |
[51:52] | by your concern for my welfare. | 你如此担心我的安危 |
[51:56] | I hope you know that I’m your friend, Sansa. | 我希望你知道我是你的朋友 珊莎 |
[51:59] | Your true friend. | 真正的朋友 |
[52:01] | I do, Lord Baelish. | 我知道 贝里席大人 |
[52:02] | – Petyr. – Petyr. | -培提尔 -培提尔 |
[52:05] | If you wish to stay, | 如果你想留下来 |
[52:07] | then of course you will stay. | 那当然应该留下来 |
[52:15] | We’ll speak again when I return. | 等我回来后我们再谈 |
[52:30] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[52:33] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这儿做什么 |
[52:35] | Our business concerns her, too. | 今天的事情跟她也有关系 |
[52:38] | Sit. | 坐 |
[52:41] | You’ll be pleased to learn | 您听了肯定高兴 |
[52:43] | that after one conversation with Olenna Tyrell, | 我只跟奥莲娜·提利尔谈了一次话 |
[52:46] | I’ve saved the crown | 婚礼一事 |
[52:47] | hundreds of thousands on this wedding. | 就为王室节约了相当可观的开支 |
[52:51] | Never mind that now. | 暂不提此事 |
[52:51] | We have something important to discuss. | 我们有要事商量 |
[52:53] | I’m Master of Coin. Saving money is important. | 我是财政大臣 节约钱就是要事 |
[52:57] | Stop that. | 别看了 |
[52:58] | You’re making me uncomfortable. | 你盯得我浑身难受 |
[53:00] | Your sister has learned that your new friends the Tyrells | 你姐姐得知你的新朋友提利尔 |
[53:03] | are plotting to marry Sansa Stark to Ser Loras. | 密谋把珊莎·史塔克嫁给洛拉斯爵士 |
[53:07] | Very well. | 很好 |
[53:08] | She’s a lovely girl. | 这姑娘很可爱 |
[53:10] | Missing some of Loras’ favorite bits, | 虽说欠缺洛拉斯喜欢的部位 |
[53:12] | but I’m sure they’ll make do. | 但我能肯定他们能凑合 |
[53:14] | – Your jokes are not appreciated. – It wasn’t my best, but– | -你的笑话不好笑 -我没发挥最好水平 |
[53:16] | I bring them into the royal fold and this is how they repay me, | 我让他们跟王室联姻 这就是他们的报答 |
[53:19] | by trying to steal the key to the North out from under me. | 想从我眼皮子底下偷走北境的钥匙 |
[53:23] | Sansa is the key to the North? | 珊莎是北境的钥匙 |
[53:25] | I seem to remember she has an older brother. | 我记得她有个哥哥 |
[53:27] | The Karstarks have marched home. | 卡史塔克家的人回家了 |
[53:29] | The young wolf has lost half his army. | 少狼主损失了一半的军队 |
[53:31] | His days are numbered. | 他的大限将至 |
[53:33] | Theon Greyjoy murdered both his brothers. | 席恩·葛雷乔伊杀死了他的两个弟弟 |
[53:35] | That makes Sansa Stark the heir to Winterfell. | 珊莎就是临冬城的继承人 |
[53:39] | And I am not about to hand her over to the Tyrells. | 而我无意将她拱手送给提利尔家 |
[53:42] | The Tyrell army is helping us to win this war. | 提利尔的军队帮助我们占尽上风 |
[53:45] | Do you really think it’s wise to refuse them? | 拒绝他们是否明智 |
[53:47] | There’s nothing to refuse. This is a plot. | 谈不上拒绝 这只是密谋 |
[53:50] | Plots are not public knowledge. | 密谋自然不算公开 |
[53:52] | And the Tyrells won’t carry this one out until after Joffrey’s wedding. | 提利尔家在乔佛里婚礼前不会公然提议 |
[53:56] | We need to act first and kill this union in its crib. | 我们要先发制人 将这一联姻扼杀在摇篮里 |
[54:00] | And how do we do that? | 我们怎么做 |
[54:01] | We find Sansa Stark a different husband. | 我们给珊莎·史塔克另觅夫婿 |
[54:04] | – Wonderful. – Yes, it is. | -很好 -没错 |
[54:14] | You can’t mean it. | 您不是说真的 |
[54:16] | I can and I do. | 是的 千真万确 |
[54:17] | Joffrey has made this poor girl’s life miserable | 自从乔佛里砍了她父亲的头 |
[54:20] | since the day he took her father’s head. | 这可怜的女孩就够惨的了 |
[54:23] | Now she’s finally free of him and you give her to me? | 她刚摆脱小乔 您又要她嫁给我 |
[54:25] | That’s cruel even for you. | 即便是您 做这种事也太残忍了 |
[54:27] | Do you intend on mistreating her? | 你打算虐待她 |
[54:29] | The girl’s happiness is not my concern, | 她幸福与否我根本不关心 |
[54:30] | – nor should it be yours. – She’s a child! | -你也不该顾虑 -她不过是个孩子 |
[54:33] | She’s flowered, I assure you. | 已经成人了 我保证 |
[54:35] | She and I have discussed it at length. | 我们谈过这件事 |
[54:36] | There, you see? You will wed her, | 听到了吧 你要娶她 |
[54:38] | bed her, and put a child in her. | 睡她 让她怀孕 |
[54:40] | – Surely you’re capable of that. – And if I refuse? | -相信你做得到 -如果我拒绝呢 |
[54:42] | You wanted to be rewarded for your valor in battle. | 你要我奖励你在战斗中的英勇表现 |
[54:46] | Sansa Stark is a finer reward than you could ever dare hope for. | 珊莎·史塔克可是你想都不敢想的大好奖励 |
[54:50] | And it is past time you were wed. | 况且你也老大不小了 |
[54:52] | I was wed. | 我结过婚 |
[54:55] | Or don’t you remember? | 您忘了吗 |
[54:59] | Only too well. | 能忘就好了 |
[55:02] | You should be thanking the gods for this. | 你要谢天谢地才对 |
[55:04] | This is more than you deserve. | 你哪能配得上她 |
[55:07] | Tyrion will do as he’s bid. | 提利昂要遵命行事 |
[55:09] | As will you. | 你也一样 |
[55:13] | What do you mean? | 您此话怎讲 |
[55:14] | You’ll marry Ser Loras. | 你要嫁给洛拉斯爵士 |
[55:19] | – I will not. – The boy is heir to Highgarden. | -我不再婚 -那孩子是高庭的继承人 |
[55:21] | Tyrion will secure the North, you will secure the Reach. | 提利昂确保北境 你确保河湾地 |
[55:23] | – No, I won’t do it. – Yes, you will. | -不 我才不干 -非干不可 |
[55:26] | You’re still fertile. You need to marry again and breed. | 你还能生 你需要再婚产子 |
[55:29] | I am Queen Regent, not some broodmare. | 我是摄政太后 不是专司生产的母马 |
[55:31] | You’re my daughter! | 你是我女儿 |
[55:34] | You will do as I command | 必须照我的意思做 |
[55:35] | and you will marry Loras Tyrell | 你要嫁给洛拉斯·提利尔 |
[55:38] | and put an end to the disgusting rumors about you once and for all. | 一劳永逸地终结那些恶心的谣言 |
[55:43] | Father, don’t make me do it again, please. | 父亲 请不要再次逼我结婚了 |
[55:45] | Not another word. | 到此为止 |
[55:48] | My children. | 孩子们 |
[55:51] | You’ve disgraced the Lannister name for far too long. | 你们玷污兰尼斯特之名太久了 |
[56:06] | *It’s always summer* | *天天是夏天哟* |
[56:10] | *Under the sea* | *海底下* |
[56:13] | *I know, I know* | *我知道 我知道* |
[56:16] | *Oh, oh, oh* | *噢噢噢* |
[56:19] | *The birds have scales* | *鸟儿生鳞* |
[56:23] | *And the fish take wing* | *鱼儿长羽* |
[56:27] | *I know, I know* | *我知道 我知道* |
[56:30] | *Oh, oh, oh* | *噢噢噢* |
[56:34] | *The rain is dry* | *雨水干巴* |
[56:37] | *And snow falls up* | *雪往上下* |
[56:41] | *I know, I know* | *我知道 我知道* |
[56:43] | *Oh, oh, oh* | *噢噢噢* |
[56:47] | *The stones crack open* | *岩石裂开* |
[56:51] | *The water burns* | *海水燃烧* |
[56:55] | *The shadows come to dance* | *影子来跳舞啊* |
[56:59] | *My lord* | *大人* |
[57:02] | *The shadows come* | *影子来* |
[57:05] | *To play* | *玩耍* |
[57:08] | *The shadows come to dance* | *影子来跳舞啊* |
[57:12] | *My lord* | *大人* |
[57:14] | *The shadows come* | *影子来* |
[57:17] | *To stay.* | *住下* |