时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | You’ve got too much wood in there. | 柴火加得太多了 |
[02:07] | But the more wood, the bigger the fire. | 不是说柴火越多 火越旺吗 |
[02:11] | It needs to breathe. | 火要呼吸 |
[02:13] | Take off that big log. | 把那块大木头拿走 |
[02:26] | You know your fires. | 你挺会生火的 |
[02:36] | Someone built your fires for you growing up? | 从小就有人替你生火吗 |
[02:40] | It doesn’t get so cold down in the Reach. | 河湾地没那么冷 |
[02:43] | And there were servants, of course. | 当然也有佣人 |
[02:46] | I knew you were highborn. | 我就知道你是贵族出身 |
[02:52] | Oh, I found something at the Fist of the First Men. | 我在先民拳峰找到了个东西 |
[02:58] | Buried treasure. | 埋藏的宝贝 |
[03:00] | Thousands of years old. | 有数千年了吧 |
[03:03] | I think. | 我想 |
[03:06] | What does it do? | 这有什么用 |
[03:09] | I’m not sure that it does anything. | 我也不清楚能干什么 |
[03:12] | It’s beautiful, though, isn’t it? | 不过很漂亮 不是吗 |
[03:22] | – How much longer? – Not so far. | -还有多远 -不远了 |
[03:25] | A few more days. | 再走几天 |
[03:28] | Is the Wall as big as they say? | 长城有他们说得那么大吗 |
[03:31] | Bigger. | 还要大 |
[03:34] | So big you can’t even see the top sometimes. | 大到有时候你根本看不到顶 |
[03:37] | It’s hidden in clouds. | 没入云霄 |
[03:41] | You’re playing with me. | 你逗我玩的吧 |
[03:42] | I’m not. It’s 700 feet high, | 才不呢 它有七百英尺高 |
[03:46] | all made of ice. | 全由冰雪筑成 |
[03:49] | On a warm day you can see it weeping. | 暖和的时候你能看到它流泪 |
[03:56] | Castle Black is nice enough. | 黑城堡就很舒适 |
[03:59] | They keep a fire burning in the long hall | 大厅里炉火旺得很 |
[04:02] | day and night. | 昼夜不息 |
[04:05] | And Hobb makes venison stew with onions. | 哈布炖的洋葱鹿肉汤 |
[04:10] | Very tasty. | 味道好极了 |
[04:13] | Sometimes, one of the brothers will sing. | 有时候 还有兄弟高歌一曲 |
[04:16] | Dareon sings best. | 戴利恩唱得最棒 |
[04:19] | – Do you sing? – No. | -你唱歌吗 -不 |
[04:21] | No, no, no. Not very well. | 不不不 不太会唱 |
[04:26] | Sing me a song. | 给我唱支歌吧 |
[04:28] | Oh, all right. | 行吧 |
[04:32] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[04:42] | *The father’s face is stern and strong* | *天父面容坚毅刚强* |
[04:45] | *He sits and judges right from wrong* | *裁决谬误主持公义* |
[04:48] | *He weighs our lives, the short and long* | *判定福寿长短高低* |
[04:52] | *And loves the little children* | *慈祥喜爱小小孩童* |
[04:56] | *The mother gives the gift of life* | *圣母带来生命之福* |
[04:59] | *And watches over every wife* | *守护照看每位人妇* |
[05:03] | *Her gentle smile ends all strife* | *她的笑容终斗止戈* |
[05:07] | *And she loves her little children* | *温柔呵护小小孩童* |
[05:17] | That’s not how you skin a rabbit. | 不是这样给兔子剥皮的 |
[05:19] | I know how to skin a rabbit. | 我知道怎么剥皮 |
[05:20] | Not by the looks of it. | 看样子不知道 |
[05:38] | You grow up north of the Wall, | 在长城以北长大 |
[05:41] | you learn the proper way to handle game. | 自然知道怎么对付猎物 |
[05:43] | I didn’t see any game before I got here. | 到了这儿我才见过猎物 |
[05:46] | If I had a bow, I could have shot a dozen rabbits. | 我要是有弓 早就有一打兔子了 |
[05:48] | Well, I made this bow myself. | 这弓是我自己做的 |
[05:50] | Guess you don’t learn how to do that north of the Wall. | 估计你在长城以北没学过吧 |
[05:52] | You learn how to use your fists, though. | 但是学会了怎么用拳头 |
[05:55] | Oh, you’re gonna punch the rabbits to death? | 你打算用拳头揍死兔子吗 |
[05:56] | I had someone else in mind. | 我倒是很想揍一个人 |
[05:58] | Well, someone else is sitting right here. | 那人就坐在这里吧 |
[05:59] | You’re both very good at skinning rabbits. | 你俩的兔子皮都剥得挺好的 |
[06:02] | Some of us are just a little better. | 但有个人厉害一点点 |
[06:05] | Well, some of us would say thank you when someone else | 别人帮忙打到早餐的时候 |
[06:07] | hunts down their breakfast for them. | 有人应该说声谢谢 |
[06:09] | Or don’t they teach you to say thank you north of the Wall? | 长城以北没人教你说谢谢吗 |
[06:11] | You’ve got a big mouth, girl, and too many teeth. | 你的嘴够大的 牙也太多 |
[06:15] | – Stop it! – Hodor. | -别说了 -阿多 |
[06:17] | You’ve been fighting since you met. Just stop it. | 你俩一见面就吵 别吵了 |
[06:20] | Lady Reed here’s got a stick so far up her ass, | 黎德小姐的屁股都撅到天上去了 |
[06:22] | it’s a wonder her feet touch the ground. | 她的脚还能着地真是奇迹 |
[06:24] | You’ve been nasty to her every day. | 你每天都找她麻烦 |
[06:26] | Of course she’s nasty back. | 她当然要回击了 |
[06:27] | Me? It’s my fault? | 我 这还是我的错了 |
[06:29] | First time I met her, she put a knife to my throat. | 我第一次见她 她就拿刀架着我脖子 |
[06:31] | First time I met you, you held a knife at me. | 我第一次见你 你还拿刀对着我呢 |
[06:36] | We can’t fight each other. | 我们不能闹内讧 |
[06:37] | We’ll never make it to the Wall. | 这样永远都到不了长城 |
[06:41] | I want you both to make peace. | 我要你们和解 |
[06:52] | Your way of skinning rabbits is quicker than mine. | 你剥兔子皮的速度比我快 |
[06:54] | – I said so, didn’t I? – Osha! | -我就说嘛 -欧莎 |
[07:00] | You’re a good little hunter. | 你是个出色的小猎人 |
[07:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:03] | See? | 听到没 |
[07:04] | Not so hard, is it? Thank you. | 也不那么难 对吧 谢谢 |
[07:07] | Don’t push me. | 别逼我 |
[07:20] | I’m right here with you. | 我在这儿陪着你 |
[07:23] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[07:25] | I’m right here with you. | 我在这儿陪着你 |
[07:28] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:33] | The visions take their toll. | 视野是有代价的 |
[07:37] | He’s having one now? | 他正在看吗 |
[07:59] | I saw Jon Snow. | 我看到了琼恩·雪诺 |
[08:02] | You saw him? | 你看到他了 |
[08:04] | At Castle Black? | 在黑城堡吗 |
[08:07] | He was on the wrong side of the Wall… | 他在长城的另一边 |
[08:10] | surrounded by enemies. | 身边满是敌人 |
[08:22] | Used to be you couldn’t find a tree within a mile of the Wall. | 从前长城一里范围之内是没有树的 |
[08:25] | Crows would come out every morning with axes. | 乌鸦们每天早上都拎着斧子出来 |
[08:31] | Your flock gets smaller every year. | 你们的鸦群每年都在缩小 |
[08:41] | You ever climbed it before? | 你从前爬过长城吗 |
[08:43] | No. | 没 |
[08:45] | But Tormund’s done it half a hundred times. | 可是托蒙德爬过几十遍了 |
[08:54] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[08:58] | – Aren’t you? – Aye. | -你不怕吗 -怕 |
[09:00] | It’s a long way up and a long way down. | 上去高 下去也高 |
[09:02] | But I’ve waited my whole life | 可我等了一辈子了 |
[09:05] | to see the world from up there. | 就想从上面看看世界 |
[09:12] | Here, sit down. I brought a pair for you. | 给 坐下 我给你带了一双 |
[09:16] | They’re too big for you, but they’re good. | 你穿会大 但是东西不赖 |
[09:19] | You kill someone for them? | 杀人抢来的吗 |
[09:22] | Nah. | 不 |
[09:23] | I didn’t kill him, | 我没杀他 |
[09:25] | but I bet his balls are still bruised. | 但是我打赌他的卵蛋还带着伤 |
[09:34] | He wasn’t good to me the way you’re good to me. | 他对我好的方式和你不一样 |
[09:38] | He didn’t do that thing you do with your tongue. | 他没像你那样用舌头做那事 |
[09:43] | Can we not talk about that here? | 能不能不要现在说 |
[09:45] | “Can we not talk about that here? | “能不能不要现在说 |
[09:47] | I’m Jon Snow. | 我是琼恩·雪诺 |
[09:49] | I’ve killed dead men and Qhorin Halfhand, | 我杀过死人 还宰了断掌科林 |
[09:51] | but I’m scared of naked girls.” | 可是我害怕光着身子的姑娘” |
[09:53] | Did I seem scared the other day? | 我那天看上去像是害怕吗 |
[09:55] | You were trembling like a leaf. | 你抖得像片叶子一样 |
[09:56] | Only in the beginning. | 只是一开始 |
[09:59] | Only in the beginning. | 只是一开始 |
[10:04] | You’re a proper lover, Jon Snow. | 你是个好情人 琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:06] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:09] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 你的秘密在我这里很安全 |
[10:12] | What secret? | 什么秘密 |
[10:15] | Do you think I’m as dumb as all those girls | 你以为我和你从小认识的 |
[10:17] | in silk dresses you knew growing up? | 那些穿丝裙的姑娘一样呆笨吗 |
[10:21] | You’re loyal and you’re brave. | 你忠诚 勇敢 |
[10:28] | You didn’t stop being a crow | 那天走进曼斯·雷德的帐篷之后 |
[10:30] | the day you walked into Mance Rayder’s tent. | 你依然是只乌鸦 |
[10:40] | But I’m your woman now, Jon Snow. | 可我现在是你的女人了 琼恩·雪诺 |
[10:44] | You’re going to be loyal to your woman. | 你要忠于自己的女人 |
[10:52] | The Night’s Watch don’t care if you live or die. | 守夜人军团不在乎你的死活 |
[10:55] | Mance Rayder don’t care if I live or die. | 曼斯·雷德不在乎我的死活 |
[10:59] | We’re just soldiers in their armies | 我们不过是他们大军中的小卒 |
[11:00] | and there’s plenty more to carry on if we go down. | 死了还有很多人可以顶替 |
[11:10] | It’s you and me | 对你我而言 |
[11:13] | that matters to me and you. | 重要的只有彼此 |
[11:20] | Don’t ever betray me. | 永远不要背叛我 |
[11:29] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[11:31] | ‘Cause I’ll cut your pretty cock right off | 因为我会把你的漂亮鸡巴割下来 |
[11:34] | and wear it ’round my neck. | 挂在脖子上当项链 |
[11:48] | Sink your metal deep | 铁刺要扎牢 |
[11:49] | and make sure it holds before taking your next step. | 确定稳了再挪下一步 |
[11:54] | And if you fall, | 但是如果你掉下去 |
[11:56] | don’t scream. | 可别尖叫 |
[11:57] | You don’t want that to be the last thing she remembers. | 你一定不想她最后记住的是你的尖叫 |
[12:14] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[12:19] | Cersei. | 瑟曦 |
[12:22] | Ilyn Payne. | 伊林·派恩 |
[12:25] | You’re good. | 身手不错 |
[12:31] | You’re not as good as you think you are. | 但并没有你自以为的那样出色 |
[12:36] | Face, tits, balls– | 脸 胸 胯下 |
[12:38] | I hit ’em right where I wanted to. | 我想射哪里射哪里 |
[12:40] | Aye, but you took your sweet time of it. | 没错 可是你花的时间太长 |
[12:44] | You won’t be fighting straw men, little lady. | 你的敌人不会是稻草人 小淑女 |
[12:49] | Show me your position. | 摆个姿势给我看 |
[12:54] | Keep your elbow high. | 手肘抬高 |
[12:56] | You want your back doing the hard labor. | 让背部去用力 |
[13:01] | You’re holding. | 你在迟疑 |
[13:03] | Never hold. | 不要迟疑 |
[13:05] | – What? – Your muscles tense up when you hold. | -什么 -迟疑时肌肉会紧绷 |
[13:08] | Pull the string back to the center of your chin | 将弓弦拉到面颊中部 |
[13:10] | and release. | 然后放手 |
[13:11] | Never hold. | 永远不要迟疑 |
[13:13] | But I have to aim. | 可我需要瞄准 |
[13:15] | Never aim. | 不要瞄准 |
[13:17] | Never aim? | 不瞄准 |
[13:19] | Your eye knows where it wants the arrow to go. | 你的眼睛知道它要箭矢射向哪里 |
[13:23] | Trust your eye. | 相信你的眼睛 |
[13:29] | There’s someone out there. | 那边有人 |
[13:49] | That’s about far enough. | 不要再靠近了 |
[13:57] | We come as friends. | 我们怀着善意而来 |
[13:58] | Begging your pardon, m’lady, | 抱歉 女士 |
[14:00] | but we’ll be the judge of that. | 这件事由我们来判别 |
[14:04] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[14:06] | Valar dohaeris. | 凡人必须侍奉 |
[14:44] | My friends here don’t speak High Valyrian. | 我的朋友们不会高等瓦雷利亚语 |
[14:49] | Why are you here, my lady? | 你为何而来 女士 |
[15:03] | Forgive my manners. | 失礼请见谅 |
[15:06] | I don’t see many ladies these days. | 我近来很少见到女士 |
[15:08] | Lucky for the ladies. | 女士们的福气 |
[15:40] | How many times has the Lord brought him back? | 光之王救活了他几次 |
[15:42] | Six. | 六次 |
[16:09] | I’ve always been a terrible priest. | 我这和尚差劲得很 |
[16:13] | Drank too much rum. | 嗜酒如命 |
[16:15] | Fucked all the whores in King’s Landing. | 干遍了君临所有妓女 |
[16:18] | It’s a terrible thing to say, | 说来惭愧 |
[16:21] | but by the time I came to Westeros, I didn’t believe in our Lord. | 当初抵达维斯特洛时 我并不信奉吾王 |
[16:27] | I decided that He, that all the gods, | 我认为他和其他诸神 |
[16:30] | were stories we told the children to make them behave. | 都是编出来吓小孩的故事 |
[16:35] | So I wore the robes and | 我披上红袍 |
[16:37] | every now and then I’d recite the prayers, | 时常诵读祷词 |
[16:40] | but it was just for show. | 只是做做样子 |
[16:43] | A spectacle for the locals. | 骗当地人的把戏 |
[16:46] | Until the Mountain drove a lance through this one’s heart. | 直到魔山用长矛刺穿他的心脏 |
[16:54] | I knelt beside his cold body | 我跪在他冰冷的尸体旁 |
[16:57] | and said the old words. | 诵念古老的祷词 |
[16:59] | Not because I believed in them, but… | 并不是因为我相信 而是因为… |
[17:04] | he was my friend | 他是我的朋友 |
[17:07] | and he was dead. | 而他死了 |
[17:10] | And they were the only words I knew. | 那是我唯一知道的祷词 |
[17:14] | And for the first time in my life, the Lord replied. | 有生以来第一次 吾王回应了 |
[17:19] | Beric’s eyes opened | 贝里睁开了双眼 |
[17:22] | and I knew the truth. | 而我知晓了真理 |
[17:24] | Our god is the one true god. | 吾王是唯一真神 |
[17:29] | And all men must serve him. | 所有人必须侍奉他 |
[17:39] | You’ve been to the other side. | 你去过另一边 |
[17:43] | The other side? | 另一边 |
[17:46] | There is no other side. | 没有另一边 |
[17:50] | I have been to the darkness, my lady. | 我堕入了黑暗 女士 |
[17:56] | He sent you to us for a reason. | 他遣你来有何目的 |
[18:01] | You have someone he needs. | 你有他需要的人 |
[18:04] | Bodkin point. | 穿甲箭头 |
[18:07] | Penetrates plate at 200 yards. | 两百码内能贯穿板甲 |
[18:14] | Can you make ’em? | 你能造吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah, nothing tricky about it. | 可以 不难 |
[18:18] | Just need decent steel. | 但需要上好的钢 |
[18:21] | I’ll get you the steel. | 我会给你钢 |
[18:22] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[18:26] | I don’t like that woman. | 我不喜欢那女人 |
[18:30] | That’s ’cause you’re a girl. | 那是因为你是个女孩 |
[18:32] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟我不喜欢她有什么关系 |
[18:40] | Forgive me, lad. | 抱歉了 小伙子 |
[18:46] | What are you doing? Let go of him. | 你们要做什么 放开他 |
[18:49] | – Tell them to stop. – Come on. | -让他们住手 -走 |
[18:51] | He wants to be one of you. | 他想加入你们 |
[18:52] | He wants to join the Brotherhood. Stop them! | 他想加入兄弟会 阻止他们 |
[18:55] | We serve the Lord of Light | 我们侍奉光之王 |
[18:57] | and the Lord of Light needs this boy. | 而光之王需要这个男孩 |
[18:59] | Did the Lord of Light tell you that or did she? | 是光之王的旨意 还是她的要求 |
[19:08] | You’re not doing this for your god. | 你这么做不是为了你的神 |
[19:11] | You’re doing it for gold. | 而是为了金子 |
[19:12] | We’re doing it for both, girl. | 两者皆是 丫头 |
[19:16] | We can’t defend the people without weapons | 没有武器 马匹和食物 我们就没法 |
[19:18] | and horses and food. | 保护大家 |
[19:20] | And we can’t get weapons and horses and food without gold. | 而武器 马匹和食物需要拿金子买 |
[19:24] | You told me this was a Brotherhood. | 你说过这是兄弟会 |
[19:27] | You told me I could be one of you. | 你说过我能成为你们的一员 |
[19:36] | You are more than they can ever be. | 他们没法跟你相提并论 |
[19:38] | They’re just foot soldiers in the great war. | 他们不过是大战中的小卒 |
[19:41] | You will make kings rise and fall. | 而你能决定王的沉浮 |
[19:55] | You’re a witch. You’re going to hurt him. | 你是女巫 你打算伤害他 |
[20:04] | I see a darkness in you. | 我看到了你眼中的黑暗 |
[20:07] | And in that darkness, eyes staring back at me– | 在那黑暗中 有眼睛盯着我 |
[20:10] | brown eyes, | 褐色的 |
[20:12] | blue eyes, green eyes. | 蓝色的 绿色的眼睛 |
[20:16] | Eyes you’ll shut forever. | 那些会被你永远合上的眼睛 |
[20:22] | We will meet again. | 我们还会再见 |
[21:40] | You staring at my ass, Jon Snow? | 你在打量我的屁股吗 琼恩·雪诺 |
[21:45] | Look out! | 当心 |
[21:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:58] | Just seeing if you can take a hit, lad. | 我只是考验一下你 小子 |
[22:14] | Sorry. Were you sleeping? | 抱歉 你睡着了吗 |
[22:18] | Wa– | 什… |
[22:21] | Wa–? Wa–? | 什…什… |
[22:25] | Water? | 水 |
[22:27] | You want some water. | 你想要水 |
[22:31] | I wish I had some for you. | 很可惜这不是给你的 |
[22:48] | So let’s play a game. | 咱们来玩个游戏 |
[22:52] | Which body part do you need the least? | 你最不需要身体的哪一部分 |
[22:57] | – Please. – Please is not a body part. | -求你了 -“求你了”不是身体的一部分 |
[23:00] | I’ll tell you everything, please. | 我全都告诉你 求你了 |
[23:03] | But you’ve already told me everything. | 可是你已经都招了 |
[23:07] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[23:09] | Your daddy was mean to you. | 你父亲待你不好 |
[23:12] | The Starks didn’t appreciate you. | 史塔克一家不喜欢你 |
[23:16] | One good bit, though. | 不过有一件好事 |
[23:19] | The Stark boys, | 史塔克家的两个男孩 |
[23:21] | they’re still alive. | 他们还活着 |
[23:25] | Wouldn’t that be a hunt to remember? | 那可是场难忘的追捕吧 |
[23:29] | You failed, but I’m a better hunter than you. | 你失败了 不过我的追捕本领要比你强 |
[23:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[23:37] | how about your little finger? | 切掉小指怎么样 |
[23:39] | You don’t use that for much, do you? | 你也不常用它 不是吗 |
[23:41] | No? Good. Let’s start with that. | 没错 好 那就从小指开始 |
[23:54] | You’ve been wondering why you’re here. | 你很纳闷为什么会在这儿 |
[23:57] | Haven’t you? | 不是吗 |
[23:59] | Where you are. | 身处何方 |
[24:01] | Who I am. | 我又是谁 |
[24:03] | Why I’m doing this to you. | 我为什么要这样对你 |
[24:07] | So guess. | 那就猜猜 |
[24:09] | If you guess right, | 如果你猜对了 |
[24:11] | I’ll tell you. | 我就告诉你 |
[24:13] | By the old gods and the new, I swear it. | 我以新旧诸神之名起誓 |
[24:18] | You win the game | 如果你能猜出我是谁 |
[24:19] | if you can figure out who I am | 以及我为什么要折磨你 |
[24:22] | and why I’m torturing you | 那你就赢了 |
[24:23] | and I win the game if you beg me to cut off your finger. | 如果你求我切掉你的小指 那我就赢了 |
[24:29] | If I win, you’ll let me go? | 如果我赢了 你会放我走吗 |
[24:34] | If you think this has a happy ending, | 如果你以为自己会有好下场 |
[24:37] | you haven’t been paying attention. | 那只能说明你没认真听 |
[24:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:42] | You say please again and you’ll wish you hadn’t. | 再求一句 你会后悔的 |
[24:49] | You first. | 你先来 |
[24:52] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[24:55] | – The North. – Too vague. | -北境 -太宽泛了 |
[24:57] | Deepwood Motte. | 深林堡 |
[25:01] | Terrible guess. | 大错特错 |
[25:11] | Now, where? | 再问一遍 我们在哪儿 |
[25:14] | Last Hearth. | 最后壁炉城 |
[25:16] | Do I look like a fucking Umber to you? | 我他妈长得像安柏家的人吗 |
[25:23] | Karhold! | 卡霍城 |
[25:32] | Karhold? | 卡霍城 |
[25:36] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:40] | Did you see any banners flying when we came in? | 我们进来的时候你看到旗子了吗 |
[25:43] | No. | 没有 |
[25:44] | It was just a guess. | 随便猜的 |
[25:47] | Very good, Lord Theon. | 很不错 席恩大人 |
[25:53] | And who am I? | 我是谁 |
[25:55] | Torrhen Karstark. | 托伦·卡史塔克 |
[25:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:59] | Strangled by the Kingslayer. | 被弑君者勒死了 |
[26:04] | He was your brother. | 他是你弟弟 |
[26:11] | Your father is Lord Rickard Karstark. | 你父亲是瑞卡德·卡史塔克伯爵 |
[26:24] | – You swore to tell me if I– – You’re right. | -你发过誓 如果我… -你猜对了 |
[26:28] | Lord Rickard Karstark is Robb Stark’s bannerman. | 瑞卡德·卡史塔克大人是罗柏·史塔克的封臣 |
[26:33] | I betrayed Robb. | 我背叛了罗柏 |
[26:35] | That’s why you’re torturing me. | 所以你才来折磨我 |
[26:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:46] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[26:58] | Of course, you forgot to ask one question. | 当然 你忘了问一个问题 |
[27:02] | You forgot to ask if I’m a liar. | 你忘记问 我是不是个骗子 |
[27:10] | I’m afraid I am. | 很不幸 我是 |
[27:16] | Everything I told you is a lie. | 我说的一切都是骗你的 |
[27:21] | This isn’t happening to you for a reason. | 这一切都没有原因 |
[27:24] | Well, one reason– I enjoy it. | 好吧 有个原因 我喜欢这么玩 |
[27:28] | Please, cut it off! Cut it off! Cut it off! | 求你了 切掉它 切掉它 |
[27:37] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[27:39] | Thank you for riding here so quickly. | 感谢你们这么快骑马赶过来 |
[27:42] | I know travel isn’t easy in these times. | 时局太乱 外出不是易事 |
[27:44] | The roads are crawling with cutthroats and bandits. | 路途中遍布杀手和强盗 |
[27:47] | But when the King of the North summons us, we come. | 不过北境之王发话 我们是召之即来 |
[27:50] | Our father has instructed us to tell you | 父亲派我们告诉您 |
[27:52] | that his alliance with the North can continue | 如果能满足他的条件 |
[27:56] | if his terms are met. | 他便继续和北境结盟 |
[27:58] | Lord Frey requires a formal apology | 佛雷大人要求您 |
[28:01] | for your violation of your sacred oath | 就违背迎娶他女儿的神圣誓言一事 |
[28:03] | to marry one of his daughters. | 做正式道歉 |
[28:05] | Of course. He deserves as much. I was in the wrong. | 当然了 这是应该的 我有错在先 |
[28:07] | As restitution for this betrayal, | 作为背誓的补偿 |
[28:10] | he demands Harrenhal and all its attendant lands. | 他要求得到赫伦堡及其附属领地 |
[28:13] | – I don’t think that’s– – We are fighting for the North. | -这可不是… -我们为北境作战 |
[28:17] | Harrenhal is not in the North. | 赫伦堡不属于北境 |
[28:20] | It is his once the war is over | 战争结束就归他 |
[28:23] | and we have no further strategic need for it. | 届时它于我们失去了战略意义 |
[28:27] | And there’s something else. | 除此之外还有 |
[28:29] | We will do whatever we can to give Lord Frey what he needs. | 我们愿竭尽所能满足佛雷侯爵所求之事 |
[28:32] | Not what, whom. | 不是事 是人 |
[28:38] | What? | 什么 |
[28:46] | No. | 不行 |
[28:47] | Our father requires Lord Edmure to wed | 父亲要求艾德慕公爵 |
[28:49] | one of his daughters– Roslin. | 迎娶舍妹萝丝琳 |
[28:52] | How old is she? | 她多大 |
[28:53] | 19. | 十九岁 |
[28:54] | Could I see her first? | 我能否先见见她 |
[28:55] | You want to count her teeth? | 您要数她的牙齿吗 |
[28:58] | We depart for the Twins in the morning. | 我们明早回孪河城 |
[29:00] | We need an answer before we leave | 离开之前务必给我们答复 |
[29:02] | and a wedding not more than a fortnight thereafter | 婚礼要在两周内举行 |
[29:03] | or this alliance is at an end. | 否则联盟到此为止 |
[29:05] | Your father does realize we’re in the middle of a war? | 你们父亲难道忘了我们还在打仗吗 |
[29:08] | Father is old. | 父亲年事已高 |
[29:11] | It will put his heart at peace | 看见女儿有个好归宿 |
[29:13] | if he could see her wed to a good husband. | 他方能安心 |
[29:16] | And his recent experience has made him wary of long engagements. | 近来的遭遇令他不愿许下时日漫长的婚约 |
[29:21] | He has every right to be. | 这是理所当然 |
[29:23] | Please excuse us while we discuss it. | 容我们讨论一下 请两位暂且回避 |
[29:42] | Why should I let that old ferret choose my bride for me? | 凭什么要这条老狐狸给我挑老婆 |
[29:46] | At the very least, I should be offered the same choice you were. | 至少也应该有你当时自行挑选的权利 |
[29:49] | I’m his liege lord. | 我是他的封君 |
[29:50] | He’s a proud man and we’ve wounded him. | 他是个骄傲的人 而我们伤害了他 |
[29:53] | I didn’t wound him. | 伤害他的不是我 |
[29:55] | My answer is no. | 我的答复是 不干 |
[30:00] | Listen to me | 听我说 |
[30:02] | and listen very carefully. You– | 好好听我说 你… |
[30:05] | The laws of gods and men are very clear. | 诸神与凡人的律法再清楚不过 |
[30:08] | No man can compel another man to marry. | 无人可以强娶强嫁 |
[30:11] | The laws of my fist are about to compel your teeth. | 我的拳头自有律法 能好好教训你的牙齿 |
[30:13] | It’s all right. You heard him. | 别吵 你也听到了 |
[30:16] | If you refuse, our alliance with the Freys is dead. | 你如果拒绝 我们和佛雷的联盟就完蛋了 |
[30:20] | He’s wanted me for one of his daughters since I was 12. | 从我十二岁起 他就想要我娶他的一个女儿 |
[30:23] | He’s not gonna stop wanting it now. | 到现在还贼心不死 |
[30:26] | When I say no, he will come back | 我每次拒绝 他都会再回来 |
[30:28] | and offer me a daughter of my choosing. | 答应让我自行挑选 |
[30:30] | You’re willing to risk our freedom | 你为了娶个好看点儿的老婆 |
[30:32] | and our lives for a chance at a prettier wife? | 拿我们的自由和生命冒险 |
[30:34] | I have a war to fight. | 我还要打仗 |
[30:37] | We can’t win it without them. | 没有他们的协助我们赢不了 |
[30:39] | I have no time to haggle. | 我没时间讨价还价 |
[30:41] | You said you wanted to make amends for the Stone Mill. | 你说过要为石磨坊的事情做出补偿 |
[30:44] | You recall that heroic engagement? | 还记得那个英勇的誓言吗 |
[30:50] | I had something less permanent in mind. | 我当时想的可不是这么大的事 |
[30:54] | I’ve won every battle, | 我每战必胜 |
[30:56] | but I’m losing this war. | 却正在输掉这场战争 |
[31:00] | If we don’t do this and do it now, | 如果我们不立刻接受条件 |
[31:03] | we’re lost. | 我们败定了 |
[31:11] | I’ll marry her. | 我娶 |
[31:13] | You’re paying for my sins, Uncle. | 舅舅 你为我担了罪 |
[31:16] | It’s not fair or right. | 这既不公平也不公义 |
[31:18] | I’ll remember it. | 我永生不忘 |
[31:26] | I see my men have finally found you something appropriate to wear. | 看来我的手下终于给你找了套合身的衣服 |
[31:30] | Yes. Most kind of them. | 没错 他们真是好心 |
[31:34] | You’re a Stark bannerman, Lord Bolton. | 波顿大人 你是史塔克家的封臣 |
[31:36] | I am acting on Lady Stark’s orders | 我正是奉了史塔克夫人的命令 |
[31:38] | to return Jaime Lannister to King’s Landing. | 将詹姆·兰尼斯特送到君临城 |
[31:41] | When King Robb left Harrenhal, his mother was his prisoner. | 罗柏国王离开赫伦堡时 他母亲已遭禁闭 |
[31:45] | If she wasn’t his mother, | 她若不是罗柏的母亲 |
[31:46] | he’d have hanged her for treason. | 罗柏早将她以叛国罪绞死了 |
[31:55] | I should send you back to Robb Stark. | 我应该把你送回去给罗柏·史塔克 |
[31:58] | You should. | 你应该 |
[32:00] | But instead, you’re sitting here watching me fail at dinner. | 可你却在这里看我肉都吃不到嘴的可怜相 |
[32:05] | Why might that be? | 为什么呢 |
[32:07] | Wars cost money. | 战争是需要花钱的 |
[32:09] | Many people would pay a great deal for you. | 很多人都愿意为你出大价钱 |
[32:12] | We both know who would pay the most. | 我们都知道谁会出价最高 |
[32:15] | Or make you pay the most if he found out you had captured me | 或者谁发现是你把我抓回北方受死 |
[32:19] | and sent me back up north for a summary execution. | 会让你付出的代价最高 |
[32:21] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[32:24] | Perhaps the safest thing to | 或许最稳妥的办法 |
[32:25] | do is to kill you both and burn your bodies. | 就是把你们俩灭口焚尸 |
[32:28] | It would be, | 的确如此 |
[32:29] | if you honestly believed my father would never find out about it. | 只要你相信我父亲永远不会发现 |
[32:32] | King Robb is keeping your father quite busy. | 罗柏国王已经让你父亲忙得焦头烂额了 |
[32:35] | He doesn’t have time for anything else. | 他可无暇顾及其他事 |
[32:37] | He’ll make time for you. | 他会抽时间对付你 |
[32:43] | As soon as you’re well enough to travel, | 等你的身体恢复到可以上路 |
[32:45] | I will allow you to go to King’s Landing | 我就放你回君临 |
[32:47] | as restitution for the mistakes my soldiers made. | 权当补偿我手下办事不周 |
[32:51] | And you will swear to tell your father the truth, | 但你保证要对你父亲据实以告 |
[32:54] | that I had nothing to do with your maiming. | 你的伤残与我无关 |
[33:04] | – Shall we drink on it? – I don’t partake. | -那就杯酒盟誓吧 -我不饮酒 |
[33:08] | You do understand how suspicious that is to ordinary people? | 你能理解不饮酒对正常人而言多古怪吗 |
[33:13] | Very well. | 那么好吧 |
[33:16] | My lady, | 我的小姐 |
[33:18] | may our journey continue without further incident. | 愿我们接下来的旅程再无灾难 |
[33:21] | Oh, she won’t be going with you. | 她不会跟你走 |
[33:23] | I am charged with bringing Ser Jaime to– | 我奉命带詹姆爵士去… |
[33:25] | You are charged with abetting treason. | 你奉的是叛国之命 |
[33:28] | I’m afraid I must insist. | 恐怕我要坚持两人同行 |
[33:30] | You’re in no place to insist on anything. | 你没有资格坚持任何要求 |
[33:33] | I would have hoped you’d learned your lesson | 希望你已经接受了教训 |
[33:35] | about overplaying your position. | 不要做出僭越身份之事 |
[33:43] | – Impossible. – Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[33:45] | My grandson is the pride of Highgarden. | 我孙子是高庭之光 |
[33:47] | The most desirable bachelor in all seven kingdoms. | 是七国女子人人想嫁的单身汉 |
[33:51] | – Your daughter– – Is rich, | -而您女儿… -富可敌国 |
[33:53] | the most beautiful woman in all seven kingdoms… | 且是七国上下最美的女子 |
[33:58] | and the mother of the king. | 更是国王之母 |
[34:00] | Old. | 老啦 |
[34:02] | – Old? – Old. | -老 -老啦 |
[34:06] | I’m something of an expert on the subject. | 这方面我可算是行家 |
[34:09] | Her change will be upon her before long. | 用不了多久就能看出变化 |
[34:12] | I’ll spare you the details of what will happen then. | 具体会怎么样 我就不跟你啰嗦了 |
[34:15] | You men may have a stomach for bloodshed and slaughter, | 杀人流血 你们男人或许有胃口 |
[34:18] | but this is another matter entirely. | 可这完全是另一回事 |
[34:20] | The years punish us as well, I promise you that. | 年岁一样不饶过我们 这我可知道 |
[34:26] | My stomach remains quite strong, however. | 话说回来 我的胃口向来不错 |
[34:31] | The only thing that might turn it | 唯一能让我倒胃口的 |
[34:32] | are details of your grandson’s nocturnal activities. | 也只有您孙儿的夜间活动 |
[34:37] | – Do you deny them? – Oh, not at all. | -您否认吗 -当然不会 |
[34:39] | A sword swallower through and through. | 一身吞剑的好功夫 |
[34:41] | And a boy with his affliction should be grateful for the opportunity | 如此不幸的孩子有机会迎娶七国第一美人 |
[34:45] | to marry the most beautiful woman in the kingdoms | 为家族洗刷污名 |
[34:48] | and remove the stain from his name. | 应当庆幸感激才对 |
[34:50] | Did you grow up with boy cousins, Lord Tywin? | 您小时候身边有堂表兄弟吗 泰温大人 |
[34:53] | Sons of your father’s bannermen, | 或是您父亲封臣的儿子 |
[34:55] | squires, stable boys? | 仆从 马童 |
[34:57] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[34:59] | And you never… | 而您从来没… |
[35:04] | No. | 没有 |
[35:05] | Not once? | 一次都没有吗 |
[35:07] | Not in any way? | 沾边的都没有 |
[35:09] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[35:10] | I congratulate you upon your restraint. | 我得祝贺您 如此自律 |
[35:13] | But it’s a natural thing, two boys having a go | 但俩小子蒙在床单下试探一把 |
[35:15] | at each other beneath the sheets. | 是很平常的事 |
[35:17] | Perhaps Highgarden has a high tolerance | 或许是高庭胸怀高远 |
[35:20] | for unnatural behavior. | 能容非常之事 |
[35:22] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不同意 |
[35:23] | True, we don’t tie ourselves in knots | 没错 男子略行苟且之事 |
[35:25] | over a discreet bit of buggery, but… | 我们认为犯不着大惊小怪 不过… |
[35:30] | brothers and sisters– | 姐弟乱伦 |
[35:34] | where I come from, | 在我们那里 |
[35:35] | that stain would be very difficult to wash out. | 就是极难洗去的污名了 |
[35:39] | I will not breathe further life | 这些恶意污蔑我一句都不想谈 |
[35:41] | into a malicious lie by discussing it. | 免得助长邪气 |
[35:46] | Lie or not, | 无论是不是污蔑 |
[35:47] | you must admit many people find it quite convincing. | 您都必须承认 不少人已经深信不疑 |
[35:50] | Convincing enough to put swords in their hands | 足以令他们拿起武器 |
[35:53] | and send them off to kill Lannisters | 前来讨伐兰尼斯特家族 |
[35:55] | and Tyrells thanks to our new affiliation. | 还有提利尔家族 多承了我们这次联姻 |
[35:58] | I don’t care what people believe. | 他们信什么 我不在乎 |
[36:01] | And neither do you. | 您也一样 |
[36:04] | As an authority on myself, I must disagree. | 就我对自个儿的了解 我不同意 |
[36:08] | Now, if the rumors about my children were true, | 如果关于我儿女的谣言是真的 |
[36:11] | then Joffrey is no king at all | 乔佛里就无权继承王位 |
[36:14] | and House Tyrell is throwing its prized flower into the dirt. | 提利尔家这是将名花扔进污泥 |
[36:18] | And if Cersei is too old to give Loras children, | 而如果瑟曦太老 没法为洛拉斯生子 |
[36:22] | we’re throwing another prized flower into the dirt. | 我们就是把另一朵名花 也扔进了污泥 |
[36:26] | It is a chance we simply cannot take. | 这个风险我们承担不起 |
[36:30] | The uncertainty makes you uncomfortable. | 不确定性让您不自在 |
[36:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | I’ll remove it for you. | 我来帮您定心 |
[36:38] | If you refuse to marry Loras to Cersei, | 如果您不同意洛拉斯娶瑟曦 |
[36:41] | I will name him to the Kingsguard. | 我就提名他为御林铁卫 |
[36:45] | I’m sure you’re familiar with the Kingsguard vows. | 相信您很熟悉铁卫的誓言 |
[36:47] | He will never marry. | 他不能娶妻 |
[36:49] | He will never have children. | 也永远不能生子 |
[36:51] | The Tyrell name will fade. | 提利尔家将逐渐式微 |
[36:54] | And Highgarden will go to the children of Joffrey and Margaery. | 而高庭将由乔佛里和玛格丽的儿女继承 |
[36:57] | You would have your grandson protected | 您要让令您倒胃口的人 |
[37:00] | by someone who disgusts you? | 保护您的外孙吗 |
[37:02] | I would have my grandson protected by a skilled warrior | 我让他保护我外孙 是因为他武艺高强 |
[37:05] | who takes his vows seriously. | 并且坚守誓言 |
[37:09] | So, shall I draw up the order? | 那么 是我来起草任命书呢 |
[37:13] | Or do you consent to this marriage? | 还是您应了这门亲事 |
[37:20] | It’s a rare enough thing — | 真是稀奇 |
[37:23] | a man who lives up to his reputation. | 还真有人声威在外 还名副其实 |
[38:19] | No! | 糟了 |
[38:40] | We’ve gotta cut them loose! | 得把他俩甩掉 |
[38:42] | No! | 不 |
[39:29] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[40:07] | That’s a wonderful pin. | 别针很漂亮 |
[40:11] | Oh, it’s more of a brooch, really. | 其实更像枚胸针 |
[40:16] | Though I suppose a brooch is a sort of pin, so… | 但我想胸针也算别针 所以… |
[40:24] | I’m very happy about… | 我很高兴我们… |
[40:28] | Uh, yes. | 没错 |
[40:31] | I-I am as well. | 我…也很高兴 |
[40:34] | I feel like I’m in a dream. | 我感觉像在梦里 |
[40:37] | Yes, me, too. Definitely. | 我也是 绝对的 |
[40:40] | I’ve dreamed of a large wedding since I was quite young. | 我从小就梦想着盛大的婚礼 |
[40:43] | The guests, the food, the tournaments. | 那些宾客 食物 比武大赛 |
[40:50] | And the bride, of course. | 当然 还有新娘 |
[40:57] | The most beautiful bride in the world | 全世界最美的新娘 |
[40:59] | in a beautiful gown of gold | 穿着漂亮的金绿双色 |
[41:01] | and green brocade with fringed sleeves. | 流苏袖锦缎长裙 |
[41:06] | Have you ever been to Highgarden, my lady? | 你去过高庭吗 小姐 |
[41:09] | No. I had never left Winterfell before I came to King’s Landing. | 没有 在来君临前 我从未离开过临冬城 |
[41:14] | But it sounds wonderful. | 但听说那里很好 |
[41:15] | I can’t wait to see it. | 我迫不及待想去看看 |
[41:18] | And to leave this place. | 也迫不及待想离开这儿 |
[41:21] | It’s terrible, isn’t it? | 这儿很可怕 对吗 |
[41:26] | The most terrible place there is. | 是最可怕的地方 |
[41:38] | I don’t suppose there’s anything we can do about this. | 我不知道我们该怎么办 |
[41:41] | We can have them both killed. | 我们可以把他俩杀了 |
[41:45] | It’s hard to say which of the four of us | 很难说我们四个人里 |
[41:47] | is getting the worst of this arrangement. | 谁最悲惨 |
[41:50] | Probably Sansa. | 也许是珊莎 |
[41:52] | Though Loras will certainly come to know | 而洛拉斯也必定会知道 |
[41:54] | a deep and singular misery. | 这出痛彻心扉独一无二的悲剧 |
[41:57] | Father doesn’t discriminate. | 父亲没有偏心 |
[42:00] | We’re all being shipped off to hell together. | 我们一同往地狱而去 |
[42:03] | On a boat you built. | 坐着你造的船 |
[42:05] | The Tyrells were plotting to undermine our family. | 提利尔家密谋颠覆我们家族 |
[42:07] | I did what I did to protect our family. | 我是为了保护家族 |
[42:10] | I’m your family. | 我就是你的家人 |
[42:13] | A member of your family | 是你家族的一分子 |
[42:15] | who has actively contributed to that family’s survival. | 为家族存亡做出过积极贡献 |
[42:19] | Whether or not you or Father | 无论你 父亲 |
[42:21] | or anyone else wants to admit it. | 或任何人愿意承认与否 |
[42:23] | I do admit it. | 我承认 |
[42:26] | If it weren’t for your trick with the wildfire, | 如果不是你那野火的把戏 |
[42:28] | Stannis would have sacked the city before Father got here. | 史坦尼斯会在父亲赶到前血洗都城 |
[42:32] | Our heads would still be rotting on the city gate. | 我们的头会挂在城门上腐烂 |
[42:35] | Trying to have me killed is an odd way of saying thank you. | 企图杀我真是一种奇怪的感谢方式 |
[42:41] | There are two people in King’s Landing | 君临只有两个人 |
[42:43] | who can give an order to a Kingsguard. | 可以给御林铁卫下令 |
[42:46] | Did you or did you not order Ser Mandon | 你有没有命令曼登爵士 |
[42:49] | to kill me during the Battle of the Blackwater? | 在黑水河战斗当中杀我 |
[43:01] | The impulse I understand. | 这种冲动我能理解 |
[43:05] | He hates me because I’m the only one | 他恨我 因为我是唯一一个 |
[43:08] | who tells him what he really is. | 在他面前说出他本质的人 |
[43:14] | So, fair enough. He wants me dead. | 他想要我死 很正常 |
[43:18] | But his stupidity? | 可也太蠢了吧 |
[43:20] | He could have had me poisoned and no one would have known. | 他本可以神鬼不知地毒死我 |
[43:24] | But the king orders a Kingsguard | 但国王命令一名御林铁卫 |
[43:27] | to murder the Hand of the King | 在他的整支军队面前 |
[43:29] | in full view of his own army. | 谋杀国王之手 |
[43:31] | The boy’s an idiot. | 那孩子蠢到家了 |
[43:33] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[43:35] | I want you to tell me if my life is still in danger. | 我希望你告诉我 我现在还有没有性命之虞 |
[43:37] | Probably. | 也许有 |
[43:40] | But not from Joffrey. | 但威胁不是来自乔佛里 |
[43:41] | He won’t do anything now Father’s here. | 父亲在 他什么都不会做 |
[43:45] | Seven kingdoms united in fear | 对泰温·兰尼斯特的恐惧 |
[43:47] | of Tywin Lannister. | 维持了七国统一 |
[43:50] | Not the Tyrells. | 提利尔家不怕 |
[43:52] | Soon they won’t need to be afraid of him. | 他们很快就有恃无恐了 |
[43:54] | Joffrey will belong to Margaery, | 乔佛里会被玛格丽握在手心里 |
[43:55] | the little doe-eyed whore. | 那个假作天真的小荡妇 |
[43:58] | And so will his children and their children. | 他的孩子 以及孩子的孩子都将如此 |
[44:01] | History will be taken from our hands. | 我们将籍籍无名地淡出史册 |
[44:05] | You may escape, at least. | 至少你有脱身的机会 |
[44:08] | Once Jaime gets back, | 一旦詹姆回来 |
[44:09] | Ser Loras may come down with a terrible case of sword through bowels. | 洛拉斯爵士可能会遭受利剑穿肠的悲惨下场 |
[44:15] | When Jaime gets back, yes. | 是的 等詹姆回来 |
[44:17] | But when do we think that’s going to be? | 但他什么时候能回来 |
[44:18] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他就在某个地方 |
[44:22] | Jaime or not, I’m truly fucked. | 无论詹姆回不回来 我都完了 |
[44:29] | Who’s going to tell her? | 谁去通知她呢 |
[44:33] | Do you think people will like it? | 你觉得大家会喜欢吗 |
[44:35] | I don’t think they will even notice it. | 我觉得他们根本注意不到 |
[44:37] | You’re right. It’s not my wedding. | 没错 又不是我的婚礼 |
[44:41] | Anyway, from what I can tell, | 但在我看来 |
[44:43] | the dressmakers in Highgarden will be far superior | 高庭的裁缝比君临的 |
[44:45] | to the ones in King’s Landing. | 肯定好得多 |
[44:47] | They’d never make me anything as dull as this for my wedding. | 他们给我做的结婚礼服绝不会这么丑 |
[44:51] | Loras likes green and gold brocade. | 洛拉斯喜欢金绿色的锦袍 |
[44:54] | I’m sure he does. | 那是一定的 |
[44:57] | Will they let me invite my family? | 他们会允许我邀请家人来吗 |
[45:00] | They haven’t asked my opinion. | 他们没问过我的意见 |
[45:02] | But do you think they will? | 你觉得他们会吗 |
[45:04] | No. | 不会 |
[45:13] | Lady Sansa, Lord Tyrion to see you. | 珊莎小姐 提利昂大人来了 |
[45:14] | – Should I– – I beg your pardon, my lady. | -我是否… -请原谅 小姐 |
[45:18] | Good afternoon, Lord Tyrion. | 下午好 提利昂大人 |
[45:20] | I was just trying on a gown for King Joffrey’s wedding. | 我正在试穿出席乔佛里国王婚礼的礼服 |
[45:24] | Yes, it should be quite a wedding. | 那是 婚礼肯定盛大得很 |
[45:28] | I need to speak with you, Lady Sansa. | 我有话要说 珊莎小姐 |
[45:31] | Of course. | 请讲 |
[45:33] | Alone, if I may. | 单独说 如果可以的话 |
[45:35] | Why do you need to speak to her alone? | 您为什么要单独和小姐说话 |
[45:37] | Shae. | 雪伊 |
[45:38] | Please excuse her, Lord Tyrion. | 请原谅她 提利昂大人 |
[45:40] | She’s not from here. | 她不是本地人 |
[45:42] | But I trust her, | 但我信任她 |
[45:43] | even though she tells me not to. | 虽然她要我别轻信人 |
[45:47] | Sometimes we think we want to hear something | 有时候我们以为自己想知道某些事 |
[45:51] | and it’s only afterwards when it’s too late | 等到一切已经无法挽回 |
[45:54] | that we realize we wished we’d heard it | 我们才发现 某些情况下 |
[45:56] | under entirely different circumstances. | 有些事还是不知道为好 |
[45:59] | It’s all right, really. | 没关系的 请讲 |
[46:04] | How to begin? | 该怎么开口呢 |
[46:09] | It’s– this– | 是…这… |
[46:12] | this– this is awkward. | 说来非常尴尬 |
[46:17] | 1,000 blades | 一千把剑 |
[46:19] | taken from the hands of Aegon’s fallen enemies, | 从伊耿的败敌手里缴获 |
[46:22] | forged in the fiery breath of Balerion the Dread. | 由黑死神贝勒里恩的烈焰熔铸 |
[46:26] | There aren’t 1,000 blades. | 没有一千把 |
[46:29] | There aren’t even 200. | 两百把都不到 |
[46:32] | I’ve counted. | 我数过 |
[46:33] | Ha, I’m sure you have. | 我一点儿都不意外 |
[46:36] | Ugly old thing. | 丑陋的老东西 |
[46:39] | Yet it has a certain appeal. | 不过有种特别的吸引力 |
[46:42] | The Lysa Arryn of chairs. | 椅子当中的莱莎·艾林 |
[46:44] | Shame you had to settle for your second choice. | 很遗憾你只能退而求其次了 |
[46:47] | Early days, my friend. | 为时尚早 朋友 |
[46:49] | It is flattering, really… | 说真的 这实在是抬举 |
[46:53] | you feeling such dread | 对于我的欲求 |
[46:56] | at the prospect of me getting what I want. | 你竟然如此惧怕 |
[46:58] | Thwarting you has never been my primary ambition, | 阻挠你 从来不是我的首要追求 |
[47:01] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[47:03] | Although who doesn’t like to see their friends fail now and then? | 不过谁不想看到朋友偶尔失算一回呢 |
[47:07] | You’re so right. | 太对了 |
[47:08] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[47:10] | when I thwarted your plan to give Sansa Stark to the Tyrells. | 挫败了你把珊莎·史塔克嫁给提利尔的计划 |
[47:14] | If I’m going to be honest, | 说句心里话 |
[47:16] | I did feel an unmistakable sense of enjoyment there. | 我心里的确感到不容错认的喜悦 |
[47:21] | But your confidant, | 但你的眼线 |
[47:24] | the one who fed you information about my plans, | 把我的计划透露给你的人 |
[47:28] | the one you swore to protect… | 你发誓保护的人 |
[47:31] | you didn’t bring her any enjoyment. | 你可没给她丝毫喜悦 |
[47:35] | And she didn’t bring me any enjoyment. | 她也没给我丝毫喜悦 |
[47:39] | She was a bad investment on my part. | 她是一次失败的投资 |
[47:44] | Luckily, I have a friend | 很幸运 我有个朋友 |
[47:47] | who wanted to try something new. | 希望尝尝新口味 |
[47:50] | Something daring. | 玩点出格的 |
[47:53] | And he was so grateful to me for providing | 他非常感谢我给他提供了 |
[47:56] | this fresh experience. | 如此新鲜的体验 |
[48:04] | I did what I did for the good of the realm. | 我只是为了王国的利益 |
[48:07] | The realm? | 王国 |
[48:09] | Do you know what the realm is? | 你知道王国是什么吗 |
[48:13] | It’s the thousand blades of Aegon’s enemies. | 它就是伊耿之敌的一千把剑 |
[48:17] | A story we agree to tell each other over and over | 一个我们彼此反复讲述的故事 |
[48:22] | till we forget that it’s a lie. | 直到我们都忘了它不过是个谎言 |
[48:24] | But what do we have left once we abandon the lie? | 戳穿了谎言 我们还剩什么呢 |
[48:29] | Chaos. | 混乱 |
[48:31] | A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all. | 血口大张的深渊 等待吞噬一切 |
[48:33] | Chaos isn’t a pit. | 混乱不是深渊 |
[48:37] | Chaos is a ladder. | 混乱是阶梯 |
[48:42] | Many who try to climb it fail | 很多人想往上爬 却失败了 |
[48:44] | and never get to try again. | 且永无机会再试 |
[48:48] | The fall breaks them. | 他们坠落而亡 |
[48:59] | And some are given a chance to climb, | 有人本有机会攀爬 |
[49:03] | but they refuse. | 但他们拒绝了 |
[49:05] | They cling to the realm | 他们守着王国不放 |
[49:08] | or the gods | 守着诸神 |
[49:10] | or love. | 守着爱情 |
[49:13] | Illusions. | 尽皆幻象 |
[49:16] | Only the ladder is real. | 唯有阶梯真实存在 |
[49:19] | The climb is all there is. | 攀爬才是生活的全部 |