时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:30] | I’ll give you one try, girl. | 我给你一次机会 小狼女 |
[02:35] | Kill me and you’re free. | 杀了我 你就自由了 |
[02:38] | But if I live, I’ll break both your hands. | 但要是我还活着 我就打折你的双手 |
[02:44] | Go on, hit me. | 来吧 来砸我 |
[02:46] | Hit me hard. | 狠狠砸 |
[02:58] | Sulk all you want. | 随你怎么生气 |
[03:00] | The truth is, you’re lucky. | 事实是 这是你的运气 |
[03:04] | You don’t want to be alone out here, girl. | 你不会想独自一人在这里的 小狼女 |
[03:07] | Someone worse than me would find you. | 有比我更坏的人会找到你 |
[03:10] | There’s no one worse than you. | 没人比你更坏 |
[03:12] | Ha, you never knew my brother. | 那是你没见过我老哥 |
[03:14] | He once killed a man for snoring. | 有人因为打鼾就被他杀了 |
[03:17] | There’s plenty worse than me. | 比我坏的人可多了去 |
[03:19] | There’s men who like to beat little girls, | 有人专喜欢打小女孩 |
[03:21] | men who like to rape them. | 还有人喜欢强奸她们 |
[03:23] | I saved your sister from some of them. | 我就是从他们手里救下了你姐姐 |
[03:27] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[03:29] | Ask her, if you ever see her again. | 如果你还能见到她 自己问她 |
[03:31] | Ask her who came back for her | 问问她 到底是谁 |
[03:32] | when the mob had her on her back. | 在她被暴徒压在身下时救了她 |
[03:37] | They would have taken her every which way | 否则她早就被人玩了个遍 |
[03:39] | and left her there with her throat cut open. | 割了喉咙丢在那儿了 |
[03:48] | Is that the Blackwater? | 这是黑水河吗 |
[03:49] | The Blackwater? | 黑水河 |
[03:52] | Where do you think I’m taking you? | 你以为我要带你去哪里 |
[03:55] | Back to King’s Landing to Joffrey and the queen. | 回君临 把我献给乔佛里和太后 |
[03:59] | Fuck Joffrey. Fuck the queen. | 去他妈的乔佛里 去他妈的太后 |
[04:01] | That’s the Red Fork. | 这是红叉河 |
[04:03] | I’m taking you to the Twins. | 我要带你去孪河城 |
[04:07] | But why? | 为什么 |
[04:09] | Because your mother and brother will be there | 因为你母亲和哥哥会在那里 |
[04:12] | and they’ll pay me for you. | 他们会拿钱赎你 |
[04:16] | Why would they be at the Twins? | 他们怎么会在孪河城 |
[04:19] | Those outlaws you love so much never told you? | 你那么喜欢的叛贼朋友们没告诉你吗 |
[04:23] | The whole countryside is yapping about it. | 整个乡下都传遍了 |
[04:26] | Your uncle is marrying one of the Frey girls. | 你舅舅要娶佛雷家的女儿 |
[04:30] | So quit trying to bash my skull in | 所以你就别想着砸我脑袋了 |
[04:32] | and we might just make it there in time for the wedding. | 说不定我们还能赶上婚礼 |
[04:52] | Men who fight for gold have neither honor nor loyalty. | 为金子而战的人毫无荣誉和忠诚可言 |
[04:55] | They cannot be trusted. | 他们不可信 |
[04:57] | They can be trusted to kill you if they’re well paid. | 只要出价高 他们杀人的本事信得过 |
[04:59] | The Yunkish are paying them well. | 渊凯人出的价可不低 |
[05:02] | You know these men? | 你知道他们 |
[05:04] | Only by the broken swords on their banners. | 只知道他们的旗子上是断剑的图案 |
[05:06] | They’re called the Second Sons. | 叫做次子团 |
[05:09] | A company led by a Braavosi named Mero, | 团长是一个叫梅罗的布拉佛斯人 |
[05:13] | “The Titan’s Bastard.” | 外号”泰坦私生子” |
[05:15] | Is he more titan or bastard? | 是像泰坦 还是像私生子呢 |
[05:17] | He’s a dangerous man, khaleesi. | 他是个危险人物 卡丽熙 |
[05:19] | They all are. | 他们都很危险 |
[05:23] | How many? | 有多少 |
[05:25] | 2,000, Your Grace. | 两千 陛下 |
[05:27] | Armored and mounted. | 全副武装 还有战马 |
[05:29] | Enough to make a difference? | 足以影响战局吗 |
[05:35] | It’s hard to collect wages from a corpse. | 死人身上可要不来报酬 |
[05:38] | I’m sure the sellswords prefer to fight for the winning side. | 我相信佣兵更愿意为赢家而战 |
[05:42] | I imagine you’re right. | 我想您是对的 |
[05:44] | I’d like to talk to the Titan’s Bastard about winning. | 我想和泰坦的私生子谈谈胜利 |
[05:47] | He may not agree to meet. | 他有可能不同意见面 |
[05:49] | He will. | 他会的 |
[05:51] | A man who fights for gold can’t afford to lose to a girl. | 为金子而战的男人在姑娘面前输不起 |
[05:55] | Your Grace, allow me to present | 陛下 请允许我向您介绍 |
[05:57] | the captains of the Second Sons– | 次子团的团长们 |
[06:00] | Mero of Braavos, | 布拉佛斯的梅罗 |
[06:03] | Prendahl na Ghezn, | 普兰达·纳·纪森 |
[06:06] | and… | 还有 |
[06:08] | Daario Naharis. | 达里奥·纳哈里斯 |
[06:15] | You are the Mother of Dragons? | 你就是龙之母 |
[06:18] | I swear I fucked you once in a pleasure house in Lys. | 我敢说我从前在里斯的妓院里干过你 |
[06:21] | – Mind your tongue. – Why? | -嘴巴放干净点 -为什么 |
[06:23] | I didn’t mind hers. | 她的嘴巴干不干净我都没介意 |
[06:26] | She licked my ass like she was born to do it. | 她舔了我屁股 那才是她生来该做的事 |
[06:32] | You, slave girl, bring wine. | 你 女奴 倒酒来 |
[06:34] | We have no slaves here. | 我们这里没有奴隶 |
[06:37] | You’ll all be slaves after the battle | 等打完了仗 你们全是奴隶 |
[06:39] | unless I save you. | 除非我救你 |
[06:42] | Take your clothes off and come and sit on Mero’s lap | 脱掉衣服 坐到梅罗腿上来 |
[06:45] | and I may give you my Second Sons. | 或许我就把次子团带过来 |
[06:47] | Give me your Second Sons and I may not have you gelded. | 你把次子团带过来 我或许不阉你 |
[06:50] | Ser Barristan, how many men fight for the Second Sons? | 巴利斯坦爵士 次子团有多少人 |
[06:53] | Under 2,000, Your Grace. | 不到两千 陛下 |
[06:55] | We have more, don’t we? | 我们的人更多 不是吗 |
[06:57] | 10,000 Unsullied. | 一万无垢者 |
[06:59] | I’m only a young girl, new to the ways of war, | 我只是个年轻女子 不谙战争之道 |
[07:02] | but perhaps a seasoned captain like yourself | 可是您这样的资深团长 |
[07:04] | can explain to me how you propose to defeat us. | 一定可以解释 您打算如何击败我们 |
[07:07] | I hope the old man is better with a sword than he is with a lie. | 希望老家伙耍剑比撒谎在行些 |
[07:11] | You have 8,000 Unsullied. | 你有八千无垢者 |
[07:16] | You’re very young to be a captain. | 你这么年轻就当了团长 |
[07:17] | He’s not a captain. He’s a lieutenant. | 他不是团长 他是队长 |
[07:21] | Even if your numbers are right, | 就算你的数字正确 |
[07:22] | you must admit the odds don’t favor your side. | 也必须承认你们没有胜算 |
[07:24] | The Second Sons have faced worse odds and won. | 更悬殊的战斗次子团也取胜过 |
[07:27] | The Second Sons have faced worse odds and run. | 更悬殊的战斗次子团逃走过 |
[07:31] | Or you could fight for me. | 或者你们可以为我而战 |
[07:36] | We’ve taken the slavers’ gold. | 我们拿了奴隶主的金子 |
[07:37] | We fight for Yunkai. | 我们为渊凯而战 |
[07:40] | I would pay you as much and more. | 我也会付金子 而且更多 |
[07:44] | Our contract is our bond. | 我们的合约就是信誉 |
[07:46] | If we break our bond, | 如果毁约 |
[07:47] | no one will hire the Second Sons again. | 没人会再雇次子团 |
[07:50] | Ride with me and you’ll never need another contract. | 与我同行 你们永远不需要再签合约 |
[07:53] | You’ll have gold and castles and lordships of your choosing | 等我夺回七大王国 |
[07:56] | when I take back the Seven Kingdoms. | 金子 城堡 爵位任你们选 |
[07:58] | You have no ships. You have no siege weapons. | 你没有舰队 没有攻城武器 |
[08:00] | You have no cavalry. | 没有骑兵 |
[08:02] | A fortnight ago, I had no army. | 两周以前 我没有军队 |
[08:05] | A year ago, I had no dragons. | 一年之前 我还没有龙 |
[08:10] | You have two days to decide. | 你们有两天时间决定 |
[08:14] | Show me your cunt. I want to see if it’s worth fighting for. | 亮出你的小屄 让我瞧瞧值不值得 |
[08:24] | You seem to be enjoying my wine. | 你很喜欢我的酒 |
[08:26] | Perhaps you’d like a flagon to help you ponder. | 或许你乐意带一壶回去帮助思考 |
[08:29] | Only a flagon? | 就一壶吗 |
[08:30] | And what are my brothers in arms to drink? | 我当兵的兄弟们喝什么 |
[08:32] | – A barrel, then. – Good. | -那么一桶 -很好 |
[08:36] | The Titan’s Bastard does not drink alone. | 泰坦私生子不会独自喝闷酒 |
[08:41] | In the Second Sons, we share everything. | 次子团分享一切 |
[08:43] | After the battle, maybe we’ll all share you. | 说不定战斗结束后 我们还会分享你 |
[08:51] | I’ll come looking for you when this is over. | 等这事了结 我会来找你的 |
[08:57] | Ser Barristan, | 巴利斯坦爵士 |
[08:59] | if it comes to battle, kill that one first. | 如果开战 先杀这个人 |
[09:03] | Gladly, Your Grace. | 乐于从命 陛下 |
[09:58] | Half Robert, half lowborn. | 一半劳勃 一半贱民 |
[10:02] | Show the boy to his chambers. | 带这男孩去他的房间 |
[10:04] | Have the maids draw him a bath and find him some decent clothes. | 让女仆给他准备沐浴 找些像样的衣服 |
[10:08] | I’ll come visit you soon. | 我很快就去找你 |
[10:19] | What do you mean to do with him? | 你打算怎么处置他 |
[10:20] | You know what I mean to do with him. | 您清楚我打算怎么处置他 |
[10:22] | Then why bathe him and dress him in fine clothes? | 那还给他洗澡 穿好衣服做什么 |
[10:24] | If it needs to be done, do it. Don’t torture the boy. | 如果必须如此 做就是了 别折磨那孩子 |
[10:26] | Have you ever slaughtered a lamb, my king? | 您杀过羊羔吗 国王陛下 |
[10:30] | No. | 没有 |
[10:31] | If the lamb sees the knife, | 如果羔羊看见了屠刀 |
[10:34] | she panics. | 就会恐慌 |
[10:36] | Her panic seeps into her meat, | 恐慌会渗入羊肉 |
[10:38] | darkens it, fouls the flavor. | 色变深 味变酸 |
[10:41] | You’ve slaughtered many lambs? | 你杀过很多羊羔 |
[10:44] | And none have seen the blade. | 没一只看见屠刀 |
[11:00] | V-v-visenya… | 维桑尼亚 |
[11:03] | Targaryen… | 坦格利安 |
[11:05] | rod– rode | 欺…骑马 |
[11:08] | Vhagar– | 瓦格哈 |
[11:11] | Vhag–“ | 瓦格… |
[11:15] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[11:19] | “Visenya Targaryen | 维桑尼亚·坦格利安 |
[11:22] | rode Vhagar, | 骑着瓦格哈尔 |
[11:25] | the smallest of the dragons, | 三头龙中最小的一头 |
[11:29] | though still… | 仍然 |
[11:32] | large enog– | 达到… |
[11:35] | enough– enough | 大到 |
[11:37] | to swallow a horse whole.” | 可以吞下一整匹马 |
[11:54] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[11:57] | They feeding you enough? | 他们给你的东西够吃吗 |
[11:59] | Two meals a day. | 一天两餐 |
[12:00] | Cold for breakfast, hot for supper. | 早上冷食 晚上热饭 |
[12:03] | I cannot complain. | 没什么可抱怨的 |
[12:06] | You don’t belong in a place like this. | 你不该待在这种地方 |
[12:08] | Well, it’s sad to say, but I’ve seen worse. | 说来悲哀 可我待过更糟的地方 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry about your son. | 你儿子的事我很遗憾 |
[12:20] | Didn’t get the chance to tell you before. | 之前没机会告诉你 |
[12:22] | Good lad. Loyal lad. | 好小伙 忠心耿耿 |
[12:28] | Melisandre’s returned. | 梅丽珊卓回来了 |
[12:32] | I didn’t know she’d been gone. | 我不知道她离开过 |
[12:34] | Came back with a bastard boy. | 她带回来一个私生子 |
[12:38] | Robert’s bastard boy. | 劳勃的私生子 |
[12:39] | Why? | 为何 |
[12:41] | She says there’s power in king’s blood. | 她说国王之血蕴藏着力量 |
[12:46] | She’s going to kill him. | 她要杀了他 |
[12:47] | Sacrifice him. | 是献祭他 |
[12:48] | Forgive me, Your Grace, I’m not a learned man, | 抱歉 陛下 我没什么学问 |
[12:50] | but is there a difference between kill and sacrifice? | 但杀人和献祭有区别吗 |
[12:54] | The boy is your nephew. | 那男孩是您的侄子 |
[12:55] | What of it? We’re at war. | 那又怎样 我们正在打仗 |
[12:58] | Why should I spare the son of some tavern slut | 我何必怜惜劳勃某夜醉酒后 |
[13:01] | Robert bedded one drunken night? | 和酒馆婊子搞出来的儿子 |
[13:04] | Because he has your blood in his veins. | 因为他的体内流淌着您的血液 |
[13:08] | So did Renly. | 蓝礼也一样 |
[13:11] | Renly wronged you. | 蓝礼有罪在先 |
[13:13] | Renly declared himself king when the throne belonged to you. | 他自立为王 而铁王座的合法继承人是您 |
[13:16] | He raised an army, stole your bannermen. | 他起兵 带走了您的封臣 |
[13:19] | This boy has done you no harm. | 这男孩没伤害过您 |
[13:20] | – He’s an innocent. – How many boys live in Westeros? | -他是无辜的 -维斯特洛有多少男孩 |
[13:23] | How many girls? How many men? How many women? | 多少女孩 男人 女人 |
[13:26] | The darkness will devour them all, she says. | 她说过 黑暗会将他们吞噬 |
[13:29] | The night that never ends. | 长夜永无尽头 |
[13:31] | Unless I triumph. | 除非我获胜 |
[13:33] | I never asked for this. | 不是我要这样 |
[13:34] | No more than I asked to be king. | 也不是我要当国王 |
[13:36] | We do not choose our destiny, | 我们无法选择自己的命运 |
[13:39] | but we must do our duty, no? | 但我们必须尽各自的本分 对吗 |
[13:42] | Great or small, we must do our duty. | 无论伟大还是卑微 我们要尽本分 |
[13:47] | What’s one bastard boy against a kingdom? | 一个私生子怎能与王国相比 |
[13:53] | Your Grace, | 陛下 |
[13:56] | why did you come to see me today? | 您为何今天来见我 |
[13:58] | I came to free you. | 我来放你 |
[14:00] | If you swear never to | 但你要发誓 |
[14:01] | raise your hand to the Lady Melisandre again. | 永远不再对梅丽珊卓女士动手 |
[14:05] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[14:07] | I can’t swear never to speak against her. | 但我不能保证不跟她动嘴 |
[14:10] | You have little regard for your own life. | 你真是不顾小命 |
[14:12] | Quite little, Your Grace. | 毫不顾及 陛下 |
[14:14] | Verging on none. | 死不足惜 |
[14:16] | You could have freed me yesterday or tomorrow, | 您本可以昨天或明天释放我 |
[14:20] | but you came to me now before this boy is put to the knife | 但您在那男孩被杀之前来找我 |
[14:23] | because you knew I’d counsel restraint. | 因为您知道我会劝诫您 |
[14:28] | You came to hear me say it because you believe it yourself. | 您来这里是因为您也这么想 |
[14:33] | for gain or glory. | 就滥杀无辜的人 |
[14:40] | When my son was five he said to me, | 我儿子五岁时对我说 |
[14:43] | “I don’t ever want to die.” | “我永远不想死” |
[14:45] | I wanted to say to him, “You won’t, child. You won’t ever.” | 我想告诉他 “你不会死 永远不会” |
[14:49] | I hated the idea of him lying awake in the dark, afraid. | 我不想让他在黑暗中无法安睡 担惊受怕 |
[14:57] | I think mothers and fathers made up the gods | 我认为是为人父母者编出了诸神的故事 |
[14:59] | because they wanted their children to sleep through the night. | 只为让他们的孩子能在夜里睡得安稳 |
[15:04] | I saw a vision in the flames. | 我在火焰中看到了 |
[15:09] | A great battle in the snow. | 一场雪中大战 |
[15:12] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[15:16] | And you saw whatever she gave birth to. | 你也看到了她生下的那东西 |
[15:20] | I never believed, but when you see the truth, | 我以前并不相信 但当你看到真相 |
[15:24] | when it’s right there in front of you | 当真相摆在你眼前 |
[15:26] | as real as these iron bars, | 如这些铁栅一样真切 |
[15:29] | how can you deny her god is real? | 你又怎能否认她的神呢 |
[15:53] | Little dragon bitch. She talks too much. | 龙婊子 话太多 |
[15:55] | You talk too much. | 你话才多 |
[15:57] | She won’t talk so much when she’s choking on my cock. | 等我拿鸡巴塞住她的嘴 她就没话了 |
[16:00] | 8,000 Unsullied stand between her and your cock. | 你的鸡巴和她之间挡着八千无垢者 |
[16:03] | My cock will find a way. | 我的鸡巴神通广大 |
[16:05] | Tell him. Is there any place that my cock can’t reach? | 告诉他 这世上没有我鞭长莫及的东西 |
[16:08] | She’ll tell me whatever you pay her to tell me. | 她只会说你付钱让她说的话 |
[16:11] | Daario Naharis, the whore who doesn’t like whores. | 达里奥·纳哈里斯 不爱娼妓的娼妓 |
[16:14] | I like them very much. I just refuse to pay them. | 我很爱她们 我只是不愿付钱 |
[16:18] | And I’m no whore, my friend. | 而且我不是娼妓 朋友 |
[16:20] | She sells her sheath and you sell your blade. | 她卖刀鞘 你卖刀刃 |
[16:23] | – What’s the difference? – I fight for beauty. | -有什么区别 -我为美人而战 |
[16:25] | For beauty? | 为美人 |
[16:26] | We fight for gold. | 我们为金子而战 |
[16:28] | The gods gave men two gifts | 诸神赐予人两样礼物 |
[16:30] | to entertain ourselves before we die– | 以在死前享受人生 |
[16:33] | the thrill of fucking a woman who wants to be fucked | 干心甘情愿被干之女人的欢愉 |
[16:35] | and the thrill of killing a man who wants to kill you. | 和杀本想置我于死地之人的兴奋 |
[16:39] | You’ll die young. | 你肯定活不长 |
[16:41] | What do we do about the dragon girl? | 怎么对付小龙女 |
[16:42] | We can’t beat 8,000 Unsullied on the battlefield. | 我们可打不过八千无垢者 |
[16:45] | There won’t be a battle. | 用不着打仗 |
[16:46] | And we don’t have to deal with her eunuchs. | 也用不着对付那群阉人 |
[16:48] | We only have to deal with her. | 只要对付她就行了 |
[16:49] | – She’s well guarded. – Tonight’s a new moon. | -她身边防卫森严 -今晚正值新月之夜 |
[16:52] | One of us slips into her camp past her Unsullied and her knights. | 我们派人躲过无垢者和骑士 摸进她的帐篷 |
[16:57] | Which one of us? | 谁去 |
[17:01] | Close your eyes, love. | 宝贝 闭上眼 |
[17:09] | Three coins. | 三枚硬币 |
[17:10] | A coin from Meereen, | 一枚弥林的 |
[17:13] | a coin from Volantis, | 一枚瓦兰提斯的 |
[17:15] | and a coin from Braavos. | 还有一枚布拉佛斯的 |
[17:16] | The Braavosi does the deed. | 谁拿到布拉佛斯的谁去 |
[17:23] | One for each of us, darling. | 亲爱的 每人一枚 |
[17:26] | No peeking. | 不许偷看 |
[17:43] | Do you hear me? | 听见我说话了吗 |
[17:45] | Follow my voice. I’m right here. | 听我声音 就在这儿 |
[17:50] | You have something for me? | 有东西要送给我吗 |
[17:56] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[18:20] | Lady Sansa. | 珊莎小姐 |
[18:24] | You look very handsome, my lord. | 大人 您今天真是风采非凡 |
[18:25] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[18:27] | The husband of your dreams. | 堪称你的梦中夫君 |
[18:30] | But you do look glorious. | 可你真是光彩照人 |
[18:37] | Perhaps we could have a moment alone. | 或许我们可以独处一会儿 |
[18:39] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[18:43] | Podrick, could you escort Lady Stark’s handmaiden? | 波德瑞克 陪史塔克小姐的侍女出去 |
[19:02] | My lady, | 小姐 |
[19:04] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[19:06] | I didn’t ask for this. | 这桩婚事不是我要求的 |
[19:09] | I hope I will not disappoint you, my lord. | 大人 但愿我不会让您失望 |
[19:11] | No, don’t. | 不 别这样 |
[19:13] | You don’t have to speak to me as a prisoner anymore. | 不必再用囚犯的语气跟我说话 |
[19:16] | You won’t be a prisoner after today. | 从今以后 你不再是囚犯 |
[19:18] | You’ll be my wife. | 而是我的夫人 |
[19:21] | I suppose that’s a different kind of prison. | 我想那是另一种形式的囚禁 |
[19:27] | I just wanted to say– | 我只想说… |
[19:28] | I’m just trying to say very badly– | 我只是特别想说… |
[19:33] | I just– | 我只是… |
[19:36] | just want to say I know how you feel. | 只想说 我理解你的感受 |
[19:41] | I doubt that very much, my lord. | 我深表怀疑 大人 |
[19:46] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[19:47] | I have no idea how you feel. | 我不明白你的感受 |
[19:49] | And you have no idea how I feel. | 你也不明白我的感受 |
[19:59] | But I promise you one thing, my lady. | 但有一件事我可以向你保证 小姐 |
[20:03] | I won’t ever hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[20:10] | Do you drink wine? | 你喝酒吗 |
[20:13] | When I have to. | 必须喝的时候才喝 |
[20:15] | Well, today you have to. | 今天就是必须喝的时候 |
[20:25] | You look radiant, Your Grace. | 太后 您看起来容光焕发 |
[20:28] | Radiant? Why radiant? | 容光焕发 怎么讲 |
[20:30] | It’s the word that came to mind. | 我一闪念就想到了这个词儿 |
[20:34] | We’re going to be sisters soon. | 我们很快就是姑嫂姐妹了 |
[20:36] | We should be friends. | 应该成为朋友 |
[20:39] | You’re a musical girl, aren’t you? | 你说话还真动听 |
[20:41] | I imagine you have a lovely voice. | 唱歌也好听吧 |
[20:44] | A better dancer than a singer, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我唱得没有跳得好 |
[20:47] | Ah, but you know the song “The Rains of Castamere”? | 听过那首”卡斯特梅的雨季”吗 |
[20:50] | Of course. They play it so often here at court. | 当然 常听宫里人弹唱 |
[20:53] | So you know the story of House Reyne of Castamere? | 那你知道卡斯特梅城雷耶斯家族的故事吗 |
[20:56] | Not as well as you, I’m sure. | 肯定没您清楚 |
[20:59] | House Reyne was a powerful family. | 雷耶斯家族当初实力雄厚 |
[21:01] | Very wealthy. | 富可敌国 |
[21:02] | The second wealthiest in Westeros. | 是维斯特洛第二富有的家族 |
[21:05] | Aren’t the Tyrells the second wealthiest family in Westeros now? | 如今维斯特洛第二富有的是你们提利尔家吧 |
[21:10] | Of course, ambitious climbers don’t want to stop | 当然了 野心家绝不会满足于 |
[21:11] | on the second highest rung. | 屈居人下 |
[21:14] | If only you could take that final step, | 只要迈出那最后一步 |
[21:17] | you’d see further than all the rest. | 就能一览众山小 |
[21:20] | You’d be alone with nothing but blue sky above you. | 高高在上 无人能及 |
[21:23] | So Lord Reyne built a castle | 所以雷耶斯建了一座 |
[21:25] | as grand as Casterly Rock. | 和凯岩城一样雄伟的城堡 |
[21:27] | He gave his wife diamonds | 送给他妻子的钻石 |
[21:29] | larger than any my mother ever wore. | 比我母亲毕生所戴的都要大 |
[21:32] | And finally one day, | 终于有一天 |
[21:34] | he rebelled against my father. | 他起兵反叛我父亲 |
[21:37] | Do you know where House Reyne is now? | 你知道雷耶斯家族现在何处吗 |
[21:39] | Gone. | 没了 |
[21:41] | Gone. | 没了 |
[21:43] | A gentle word. | 多委婉 |
[21:45] | Why not say slaughtered? | 怎么不说灭族呢 |
[21:48] | Every man, woman, and child | 男人 女人 小孩 |
[21:51] | put to the sword. | 统统死在剑下 |
[21:53] | I remember seeing their bodies hanging | 我还记得 他们的尸体 |
[21:55] | high above the gates of Casterly Rock. | 高挂在凯岩城门上 |
[21:58] | My father let them rot up there all summer. | 父亲让他们挂了整个夏天 任其腐烂 |
[22:01] | It was a long summer. | 那个夏天真长啊 |
[22:03] | “And now the rains weep o’er their halls, | *然而今天 每逢雨季* |
[22:07] | and not a soul to hear.” | *雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无人影* |
[22:15] | If you ever call me sister again, | 再跟我说什么姐妹 |
[22:16] | I’ll have you strangled in your sleep. | 我就让你在睡梦里被勒死 |
[22:50] | What are you doing? | 您来干什么 |
[22:53] | Your father’s gone. | 你父亲没了 |
[22:55] | As the father of the realm, | 我身为王国之父 |
[22:57] | it is my duty to give you away to your husband. | 有责任把你交给你丈夫 |
[24:24] | You may now cloak the bride | 请为新娘披上斗篷 |
[24:26] | and bring her under your protection. | 象征永远的守护 |
[24:57] | Could you… | 麻烦你… |
[25:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:13] | Your Grace, Your Grace, | 国王陛下 太后陛下 |
[25:16] | my lords, my ladies, | 各位领主 各位夫人 |
[25:18] | we stand here in the sight of gods and men | 在诸神与世人的瞩目下 |
[25:21] | to witness the union of man and wife. | 我们见证此二人结为夫妻 |
[25:25] | One flesh, one heart, one soul, | 肉体 心灵 魂魄合二为一 |
[25:28] | now and forever. | 直到永远 |
[25:48] | Have you ever seen one like it? | 见过这样的玩意儿吗 |
[25:51] | I’ve never seen anything like any of this. | 这屋子里的所有东西 我全都没见过 |
[25:54] | Not in my life. | 这辈子都没见过 |
[25:55] | It’s shocking, isn’t it, | 吓到了吧 |
[25:57] | the first time you encounter real wealth? | 第一次见识真正的富有 |
[26:00] | When I was your age, I lived on one bowl of stew a day. | 我在你这年纪 每天只能吃到一碗炖菜 |
[26:03] | And stew is a kind word for it. | 说炖菜都是好听的了 |
[26:07] | In Flea Bottom we called them bowls of brown. | 在跳蚤窝 我们管它叫褐汤 |
[26:12] | We’d pretend that the meat in them was chicken. | 假装里头放的是鸡肉 |
[26:15] | We knew it wasn’t chicken. | 可心里知道 那不是鸡肉 |
[26:29] | Here, taste this. | 来 尝尝 |
[26:32] | You think I’m trying to poison you? | 怕我毒死你吗 |
[26:57] | That’s good. | 好喝 |
[27:02] | That’s really good. | 真好喝 |
[27:04] | Where do you think it’s from? | 你觉得是哪里产的 |
[27:06] | I couldn’t even guess. | 猜都没法猜 |
[27:08] | Doesn’t matter, does it? | 产地不重要 对吧 |
[27:09] | It’s the real thing or it’s not. | 要么是好酒 要么就不是 |
[27:12] | You only need a tongue to tell the difference. | 有舌头 就尝得出区别 |
[27:17] | Go on, have some more. | 喝呀 再来点 |
[27:24] | You still don’t trust it. | 你还是不放心 |
[27:26] | You think this is all a mistake | 觉得这一切是弄错了 |
[27:28] | and that you’ll have to pay somehow for every bite you take. | 每来一口你都要付出代价 |
[27:31] | That thought had crossed my mind, yeah. | 确实这么想过 |
[27:35] | There are no mistakes. | 没有弄错 |
[27:37] | Not for us. | 我们没有错 |
[27:40] | I’m a mistake. | 我就是个错 |
[27:43] | I’m only here because my father grabbed my mother | 我能来这儿 就因为当年在那酒馆里 |
[27:44] | instead of the girl next to her in the tavern. | 我父亲要了我母亲 没要她旁边的姑娘 |
[27:46] | Your father chose your mother | 你父亲选了你母亲 |
[27:48] | because the Lord of Light willed it. | 是因为光之王的意志 |
[27:51] | He willed it so you could be here right now | 真神授意 你才来到这里 |
[27:54] | with a power inside you | 而你体内的力量 |
[27:55] | you can’t even begin to understand. | 你丝毫都不了解 |
[28:01] | And He brought me here to draw it from you | 光之王派我来唤出你的力量 |
[28:04] | and birth it into the world. | 送到这世上来 |
[28:09] | We’re both a part of His plan. | 我们都在真神的计划当中 |
[28:12] | He wants this for us. | 他希望我们如此 |
[28:14] | No, He demands this of us. | 不 他要求我们如此 |
[28:20] | I don’t understand. This… | 我不懂 这… |
[28:23] | this doesn’t seem very religious. | 这好像不太虔诚吧 |
[28:25] | According to whom? | 谁说的 |
[28:29] | The Silent Sisters? | 静默姐妹吗 |
[28:31] | With their stern looks, | 她们是不是表情严厉 |
[28:33] | muzzled mouths, and dried-up cunts? | 嘴唇紧闭 下体干涸 |
[28:37] | What have their gods done for you? | 她们的神帮了你什么 |
[28:42] | When you pray to them, | 你祈祷时 |
[28:44] | what’s their answer? | 他们回答了吗 |
[28:46] | A god is real or he’s not. | 要么是真神 要么就不是 |
[28:50] | You only need eyes to see. | 有眼睛 就能看明白 |
[28:57] | Death is coming for everyone and everything. | 万物即将终结 无人得以幸免 |
[29:00] | A darkness that will swallow the dawn. | 吞噬黎明的黑暗 |
[29:04] | And we can stop it, you and I. | 而你我二人可以阻止 |
[29:35] | Let me show you what you have inside you. | 我带你领略你体内的力量 |
[29:38] | Come fight death with me. | 随我一起与死亡抗争吧 |
[30:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:15] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[30:40] | What–? | 你… |
[30:42] | Get it away. | 拿开 |
[30:45] | Get it off me. | 把它弄走 |
[30:46] | Don’t fight, don’t fight. They won’t take much. | 别挣扎 别挣扎 它们不会吸很多的 |
[30:49] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[30:52] | I told you there’s power in the blood of kings. | 我告诉过你 国王之血蕴藏着力量 |
[30:56] | And you have so much blood. | 而你身上的血很多 |
[30:57] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:02] | Not there. Not there! | 别放那儿 别放那儿 |
[31:10] | You can blame Ser Davos. | 你可以怨戴佛斯爵士 |
[31:12] | He didn’t believe in the power of king’s blood. | 他不相信国王之血的力量 |
[31:17] | He wanted a demonstration. | 要我示范给他看 |
[31:19] | Please. Please, Your Grace. | 拜托 拜托 陛下 |
[31:23] | My lord! | 大人 |
[32:01] | The usurper Robb Stark. | 篡夺者 罗柏·史塔克 |
[32:06] | The usurper Balon Greyjoy. | 篡夺者 巴隆·葛雷乔伊 |
[32:13] | The usurper Joffrey Baratheon. | 篡夺者 乔佛里·拜拉席恩 |
[32:33] | So their son will be your nephew. | 他们的儿子会成为你的侄子 |
[32:38] | After you’re wed to Cersei, of course. | 当然 是在你娶了瑟曦以后 |
[32:41] | And you will be the king’s stepfather | 而你会成为国王的继父 |
[32:44] | and brother-in-law. | 以及内兄 |
[32:47] | When you marry the king, | 等你嫁给国王 |
[32:49] | Joffrey’s mother will become his sister-in-law | 乔佛里的母亲会成为他的嫂子 |
[32:52] | and your son will be Loras’ nephew? Grandson? | 而你儿子到底是洛拉斯的外甥还是孙子呢 |
[32:58] | I’m not sure. | 我就不确定了 |
[33:00] | But your brother will become your father-in-law. | 但你哥哥会成为你的公公 |
[33:03] | That much is beyond dispute. | 那是毫无疑问的 |
[33:26] | Will you pardon me, my lord? | 您容许我离席吗 大人 |
[33:29] | Of course. Of course. En– enjoy. | 当然 当然 你自便 |
[33:36] | Perhaps you could talk to your bride-to-be instead. | 或许你该去跟你未来的新娘聊聊 |
[33:42] | I’ve got a lifetime for that. | 有的是时间跟她聊 |
[33:56] | Stay. | 别跟来 |
[34:06] | You seem rather drunk. | 我看你醉得不行了 |
[34:09] | Rather less than I plan to be. | 离我想要的程度还远呢 |
[34:12] | Isn’t it a man’s duty to be drunk at his own wedding? | 在自个儿的婚礼上喝醉不是男人该做的吗 |
[34:14] | This isn’t about your wedding. | 我要说的不是婚礼 |
[34:16] | Renly Baratheon had a wedding. | 蓝礼·拜拉席恩也结过婚 |
[34:19] | Your wife needs a child, | 你老婆得怀上孩子 |
[34:20] | a Lannister child, as soon as possible. | 兰尼斯特家的孩子 越快越好 |
[34:24] | – And? – If you’re going to give her one, | -然后呢 -如果你想让她怀上 |
[34:26] | you need to perform. | 就要干点实事 |
[34:29] | What did you once call me? | 您曾经叫我什么来着 |
[34:32] | A drunken little lust-filled beast. | 嗜酒的小色鬼 |
[34:34] | – More than once. – There you have it. | -叫过不止一次 -这就对了嘛 |
[34:36] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[34:39] | Drinking and lust, | 喝酒 上床 |
[34:41] | no man can match me in these things. | 这两样没人比我厉害 |
[34:44] | I am the god of tits and wine. | 我是乳头和美酒之神 |
[34:47] | I shall build a shrine to myself at the next brothel I visit. | 我应该在下次造访的妓院给自己造个神龛 |
[34:54] | You can drink, you can joke, | 你可以喝酒 可以开玩笑 |
[34:56] | you can engage in juvenile attempts | 也尽可以耍小孩子脾气 |
[34:58] | to make your father uncomfortable, | 故意惹你父亲生气 |
[35:00] | but you will do your duty. | 但你要尽到你的本分 |
[35:48] | My father once told me– | 我父亲跟我说过… |
[35:49] | Nobody cares what your father once told you. | 没人在乎你父亲跟你说过什么 |
[36:15] | Congratulations, my lady. | 恭喜 小姐 |
[36:17] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢您 陛下 |
[36:18] | Well, you’ve done it. You’ve married a Lannister. | 你做到了 嫁给了兰尼斯特家的人 |
[36:21] | Soon you’ll have a Lannister baby. | 很快就会怀上兰尼斯特家的孩子 |
[36:24] | It’s a dream come true for you, isn’t it? | 对你来说是美梦成真了 对吗 |
[36:26] | What a glorious day. | 多美好的日子啊 |
[36:28] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[36:30] | I suppose it doesn’t really matter | 我想哪个兰尼斯特 |
[36:32] | which Lannister puts the baby into you. | 让你怀上孩子都无所谓 |
[36:36] | Maybe I’ll pay you a visit tonight after my uncle passes out. | 或许今晚等我舅舅睡了 我会去拜访你 |
[36:41] | How’d you like that? | 你觉得如何 |
[36:45] | You wouldn’t? | 不愿意 |
[36:47] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[36:47] | Ser Meryn and Ser Boros will hold you down. | 马林爵士和柏洛斯爵士会按住你 |
[36:54] | Time for the bedding ceremony. | 闹新房的时间到了 |
[36:57] | There will be no bedding ceremony. | 我不要闹新房 |
[36:59] | Where’s your respect for tradition, Uncle? | 你对传统的尊重哪儿去了 舅舅 |
[37:02] | Come, everyone. | 来吧 各位 |
[37:03] | Pick her up and carry her to her wedding bed. | 把她抬到婚床上去 |
[37:06] | Get rid of her gown. She won’t be needing it any longer. | 扒了她的裙子 以后都用不着了 |
[37:09] | Ladies, attend to my uncle. He’s not heavy. | 女士们 去照料我舅舅 他不重哦 |
[37:12] | There will be no bedding ceremony. | 我不要闹新房 |
[37:14] | There will be if I command it. | 只要我下令 就非闹不可 |
[37:19] | Then you’ll be fucking your own bride | 那你自己闹新房时 |
[37:22] | with a wooden cock. | 就得装个假鸡巴去了 |
[37:27] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[37:32] | What did you say?! | 你说什么 |
[37:37] | I believe we can dispense with the bedding, Your Grace. | 我认为闹新房可免 陛下 |
[37:42] | I’m sure Tyrion did not mean to threaten the king. | 我相信提利昂并非有意威胁国王 |
[37:53] | A bad joke, Your Grace. | 玩笑开得不好 陛下 |
[37:56] | Made out of envy of your own royal manhood. | 谁叫我嫉妒您高贵的命根子呢 |
[38:01] | Mine is so small. | 我那个太小了 |
[38:03] | My poor wife won’t even know I’m there. | 我可怜的老婆连我进没进去都不知道 |
[38:06] | Your uncle is clearly quite drunk, Your Grace. | 您舅舅真是醉得一塌糊涂 陛下 |
[38:10] | I am. | 是啊 |
[38:12] | Guilty. | 惭愧 |
[38:15] | But– | 可… |
[38:19] | but it is my wedding night. | 可这是我的新婚之夜嘛 |
[38:21] | My tiny drunk cock and I have a job to do. | 我那晕乎乎的小命根子还有活儿要干 |
[38:28] | Come, wife. | 来吧 老婆 |
[38:33] | I vomited on a girl once | 我有次干到一半时 |
[38:36] | in the middle of the act. | 吐了那姑娘一身 |
[38:37] | Not proud of it. | 说出来不光彩 |
[38:39] | But I think honesty is important | 可我觉得夫妻之间 |
[38:42] | between a man and wife, don’t you agree? | 坦诚相待是最重要的 你说对吗 |
[38:44] | Come, I’ll tell you all about it. | 来吧 我毫无保留地告诉你 |
[38:46] | Put you in the mood. | 给你助助兴 |
[39:21] | Is that wise, my lord? | 这样好吗 大人 |
[39:23] | Tyrion, Sansa. | 叫我提利昂 珊莎 |
[39:26] | My name is Tyrion. | 我的名字是提利昂 |
[39:29] | Is that wise, Tyrion? | 这样好吗 提利昂 |
[39:36] | Nothing was ever wiser. | 没有比这更好的了 |
[39:49] | Astoundingly long. | 真长啊 |
[39:53] | What? | 什么 |
[39:55] | Neck. | 脖子 |
[39:56] | You have one. | 你的脖子真长 |
[40:01] | How old are you exactly? | 你究竟多大了 |
[40:03] | 14. | 十四 |
[40:09] | Well, talk won’t make you any older. | 好吧 多说一两句也不会让你长大些 |
[40:20] | My lord father has commanded me | 我的父亲大人命令我 |
[40:24] | to consummate this marriage. | 必须完成这桩婚事 |
[41:44] | Stop. | 停手 |
[41:48] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:54] | I could, I won’t. | 我可以 但我不干 |
[41:56] | But your father– | 可您父亲… |
[41:57] | If my father wants someone to get fucked, | 如果我父亲希望有人被干 |
[41:59] | I know where he can start. | 我知道他该从谁开始 |
[42:07] | I won’t share your bed. | 我不与你同床 |
[42:12] | Not until you want me to. | 除非你愿意 |
[42:17] | What if I never want you to? | 如果我永远都不愿意呢 |
[42:31] | And so my watch begins. | 我从今开始守望 |
[43:27] | 19? | 十九种 |
[43:29] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[43:30] | How can anyone speak 19 languages? | 居然有人能说十九种语言 |
[43:33] | It only took Your Grace a year to learn Dothraki reasonably well. | 陛下您只用一年便已初通多斯拉克语 |
[43:37] | Yes, well, it was either learn Dothraki | 没错 我如果不学多斯拉克语 |
[43:39] | or grunt at my husband and hope– | 就只能冲丈夫叽里呱啦 指望… |
[43:43] | What do you mean reasonably well? | 你说初通是什么意思 |
[43:47] | Dothraki is difficult for the mouth to master. | 多斯拉克语很难发音 |
[43:50] | So guttural and harsh. | 喉音重且粗粝刺耳 |
[44:01] | Athjahakar. | 他为此自豪[多斯拉克语] |
[44:04] | Athjahaka. | 他为此至豪[多斯拉克语] |
[44:06] | Ath-ja-hakar. | 他为此自豪[多斯拉克语] |
[44:09] | Athjahakar. | 他为此自豪[多斯拉克语] |
[44:12] | Well, I suppose I’m a bit out of practice. | 看来我有点生疏了 |
[44:16] | Your High Valyrian is very good, Your Grace. | 您的高等瓦雷利亚语说得很好 陛下 |
[44:20] | The gods could not devise a more perfect tongue. | 便是诸神也造不出更完美的发音 |
[44:23] | It is the only proper language for poetry. | 唯有这门语言能彰显诗歌之美 |
[44:31] | No screaming or she dies. | 别叫唤 不然她就没命了 |
[44:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[44:51] | You. | 你 |
[44:52] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[44:53] | Don’t scream, lovely girl. | 别叫 可爱的姑娘 |
[45:03] | You were sent here to kill me? | 有人派你来杀我 |
[45:06] | So why haven’t you? | 怎么不动手 |
[45:09] | I don’t want to. | 我不想动手 |
[45:11] | What do your captains have to say about that? | 那你的团长们会怎么说 |
[45:13] | You should ask them. | 你可以问他们 |
[45:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:22] | We had philosophical differences. | 我们观念有别 |
[45:25] | – Over what? – Your beauty. | -对于何事 -您的美貌 |
[45:28] | It meant more to me than it did to them. | 对我的意义大过对他们的意义 |
[45:30] | You’re a strange man. | 你这人真奇怪 |
[45:32] | I’m the simplest man you’ll ever meet. | 您再也见不到我这样直率的人了 |
[45:34] | I only do what I want to do. | 我做事随心所愿 |
[45:36] | And this is supposed to impress me? | 这是为了打动我吗 |
[45:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:42] | Why would I trust a man who murders his comrades? | 我为何要信任一个杀害自己同伴的人呢 |
[45:45] | They ordered me to murder you. | 他们命我杀您 |
[45:47] | I told them I preferred not to. | 我说我不愿意 |
[45:49] | They told me I had no choice. | 他们说我没有选择 |
[45:52] | I told them I am Daario Naharis. | 我说我是达里奥·纳哈里斯 |
[45:54] | I always have a choice. | 什么时候都有选择 |
[45:58] | They drew their swords | 他们拔剑 |
[46:01] | and I drew mine. | 我也拔剑 |
[46:34] | Will you fight for me? | 你愿为我而战吗 |
[46:43] | Swear to me. | 发誓 |
[46:48] | The Second Sons are yours and so is Daario Naharis. | 次子团归您了 达里奥·纳哈里斯听候差遣 |
[46:51] | My sword is yours, my life is yours, | 我的剑属于您 我的命属于您 |
[46:54] | my heart is yours. | 我的心属于您 |
[47:15] | You really ought to knock. | 你真该敲门 |
[47:17] | I brought your breakfast. | 我来送早餐 |
[48:37] | It’s getting dark. | 天色暗了 |
[48:39] | We could stay here for the night. | 我们可以在这里过夜 |
[49:14] | How hard can it be to build a fire? | 生火怎么这么难 |
[49:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[49:19] | Come under the furs. We can keep each other warm. | 过来一起盖毛皮 挤着暖和 |
[49:41] | He winked at me before. | 他先前朝我眨巴眼睛 |
[49:44] | – I doubt it. – I saw him wink at me. | -不可能吧 -我看见他朝我眨巴 |
[49:48] | He blinked. | 他那是眨眼 |
[49:50] | I suppose it’s a rather philosophical difference | 我想眨巴眼和眨眼 |
[49:53] | between a wink and a blink. | 只有哲学概念上的区别而已 |
[49:56] | A what? | 有什么 |
[50:00] | Well, I mean, there’s no real difference. | 我是说 这两个说法是一回事 |
[50:06] | A wink is on purpose. | 眨巴眼是故意的 |
[50:12] | You thought of a name yet? | 你想过名字没有 |
[50:18] | It would be easier to refer to him if he had a name. | 如果起了名字 提到他就更方便了 |
[50:20] | Sometimes do you talk fancy on purpose to confuse me? | 有时候你是故意说文绉绉的话把我搞糊涂吗 |
[50:23] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[50:26] | This is just the way I talk. | 我就是这么说话的 |
[50:32] | I’ll build that fire. | 我来生火 |
[50:42] | Don’t you think he should have a name? | 你不觉得应该起个名字吗 |
[50:46] | I don’t know many boys’ names. | 男孩的名字我知道的少 |
[50:50] | Let’s see, | 我想想 |
[50:51] | there’s Duncan, | 邓肯 |
[50:54] | Kevan, Jon… | 凯冯 琼恩 |
[50:57] | Guymon, | 盖蒙 |
[50:58] | Feldan, Tristifer. | 费尔丹 特里斯蒂芬 |
[51:00] | Craster. | 卡斯特 |
[51:03] | Uh, yes. | 对 |
[51:06] | Maybe that’s not– | 也许那个不大… |
[51:08] | Mormont. | 莫尔蒙 |
[51:10] | That’s a lovely idea, | 这个很好 |
[51:12] | but Mormont’s a last name. | 但莫尔蒙是姓 |
[51:15] | Why is it a last name? | 为什么是姓 |
[51:17] | Well, it’s a family name. | 就是家族名字 |
[51:22] | For instance, I’m Samwell Tarly. | 比如说 我叫山姆威尔·塔利 |
[51:25] | Samwell is my birth name | 山姆威尔是我的名字 |
[51:27] | and Tarly is my family name. | 塔利就是我的姓 |
[51:31] | You see? So my father is also a Tarly. | 明白吗 我父亲也姓塔利 |
[51:36] | His name is Samwell Tarly, too? | 他也叫山姆威尔·塔利吗 |
[51:38] | No, Randyll Tarly. | 不是 他叫蓝道·塔利 |
[51:41] | Randyll is a handsome name. | 蓝道是个不错的名字 |
[51:44] | Please don’t name him Randyll. | 请别给他起名蓝道 |
[51:51] | Is your father cruel like mine? | 你父亲跟我父亲一样凶吗 |
[51:57] | Different manner of cruel. | 凶的方式不一样 |
[52:12] | Not Randyll, then. | 那就不叫蓝道 |
[52:37] | Don’t. | 别 |
[52:39] | Don’t go out there. | 别出去 |
[52:41] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回来 |
[52:43] | I just want to look. | 只是出去看看 |
[53:20] | Go inside. | 进去 |
[53:23] | Go back inside. I’ll– | 快进去 我… |
[53:39] | It’s come for the baby. | 它是来抓孩子的 |
[53:57] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[54:06] | You stay back! | 别过来 |
[54:19] | No, you can’t have him! No! | 不 你不能抓他 |
[54:24] | No! | 不 |