时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:54] | Tansy! | 艾菊 |
[01:56] | -Tansy! -Tansy! | -艾菊 -艾菊 |
[02:17] | Tansy! | 艾菊 |
[02:19] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[02:24] | I can’t see her, Ramsay. | 我看不到她 拉姆斯 |
[02:30] | Tansy! | 艾菊 |
[02:35] | If you make it out of the woods, you win! | 如果你能跑出树林 就算你赢 |
[02:38] | Run, Tansy, run! | 跑啊 艾菊 快跑 |
[02:49] | -Tansy. -Where is she? | -艾菊 -她在哪儿 |
[02:53] | Tansy, Tansy, Tansy! | 艾菊 艾菊 艾菊 |
[03:16] | Good girls. Down, girls. | 好姑娘 安静 好姑娘 |
[03:18] | Down. | 安静 |
[03:21] | Well done. You, too. | 干得好 你也是 |
[03:22] | I only wounded her. | 我只射伤了她 |
[03:23] | You brought her down. That’s what matters. | 你让她摔倒 这就够了 |
[03:26] | A fine shot. Wasn’t it, Reek? | 射得漂亮 是不是 臭佬 |
[03:28] | A fine shot, master. | 射得漂亮 主人 |
[03:29] | -My lady. -Please, my lord. | -夫人 -求您了 大人 |
[03:32] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[03:33] | Oh, sweet. Don’t cry. | 亲爱的 别哭啊 |
[03:36] | It will be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[03:40] | She thinks she’s pretty. | 她总以为自己美 |
[03:42] | Let me put one through her face. | 让我一箭射穿她那张脸 |
[03:43] | We have to reward the hounds, love. | 总要慰劳一下猎狗啊 亲爱的 |
[03:45] | They did all the hard work. | 苦差事都是它们做的 |
[03:46] | Why? I did whatever you asked. | 为什么 您的吩咐我都照做 |
[03:49] | But you made Myranda feel jealous. | 可是你害米兰达嫉妒了 |
[03:51] | -Me jealous of her? -My lord, please. | -我会嫉妒她 -大人 求求您 |
[03:54] | You can see that your presence has become a bit of a problem. | 你也看到了 你的存在给我惹来了一点麻烦 |
[03:59] | Rip her! Rip her! | 撕了她 撕了她 |
[04:01] | Rip her! | 撕了她 |
[04:06] | Not so pretty now. | 这下美不起来了 |
[04:21] | Your new hand, it’s nicer than the old one. | 你的新手 比旧的好看 |
[04:24] | Wouldn’t you agree, Pod? | 你说是吧 波德 |
[04:26] | Is it solid gold? | 是纯金的吗 |
[04:27] | Gilded steel. You’re not eating. | 精钢镀金 你不吃东西 |
[04:30] | Why is no one eating? | 为什么所有人都不吃东西 |
[04:32] | My wife wastes away and my brother starves himself. | 我老婆日渐消瘦 我哥哥绝食挨饿 |
[04:35] | -I’m not hungry. -You lost a hand, | -我不饿 -你丢了一只手 |
[04:37] | not a stomach. | 又没丢了胃 |
[04:40] | Try the boar. | 尝尝野猪肉 |
[04:41] | Cersei can’t get enough of it since one killed Robert for her. | 自打野猪帮瑟曦杀了劳勃 她就吃不够 |
[04:46] | A toast. | 举杯 |
[04:48] | To the proud Lannister children. | 敬骄傲的兰尼斯特子孙 |
[04:51] | The dwarf, the cripple, and the mother of madness. | 侏儒 残废 还有疯之母 |
[04:54] | I’ll clean it up. | 我来擦 |
[04:55] | No, I’ll do it. Leave us. | 不必 我来 你下去吧 |
[05:00] | It’s only wine. | 不过是酒而已 |
[05:12] | I can’t fight anymore. | 我不能战斗了 |
[05:14] | What about your left? | 你的左手呢 |
[05:17] | I can hold a sword, but all my instincts are wrong. | 握得住剑 但我使剑的本能错了位 |
[05:21] | How can I protect the king | 我连自己的屁股都擦不干净 |
[05:22] | when I can hardly wipe my own ass? | 还怎么保护国王 |
[05:24] | You’re the Lord Commander now. Command. | 你如今是队长 下命令嘛 |
[05:27] | Let others do the fighting. | 让别人去打仗 |
[05:30] | When was the last time Father used a sword? | 你上次看父亲用剑是什么时候 |
[05:33] | I’m not Father. I’m the Kingslayer. | 我不是父亲 我是弑君者 |
[05:35] | When people find out I can’t slay a pigeon. | 等人们发现我连鸽子都杀不死 |
[05:37] | Train, then. Learn to fight with your other hand. | 那就练习 用另一只手战斗 |
[05:41] | With whom? You? Men talk. | 跟谁练 你吗 没有不透风的墙 |
[05:44] | Soon as someone discovers I can’t fight, he’ll tell everyone. | 一旦有人发现我不能战斗 顷刻满城皆知 |
[05:50] | You need a proper, discreet swordsman. | 你需要一个身手过硬处事谨慎的剑士 |
[05:53] | As it happens, I have just the one. | 说来也巧 我这里刚好有一个 |
[06:05] | My brother tells me you can keep your mouth shut. | 我弟弟说你口风严 |
[06:07] | Unusual talent for a sellsword. | 佣兵身上难得的品质 |
[06:10] | He tells me, you shit gold, | 他告诉我 你拉的屎都是金子 |
[06:12] | just like your father. | 跟你父亲一样 |
[06:15] | Is this place safe? | 这地方安全吗 |
[06:19] | There’s this knight, Leygood, | 有个姓雷古德的骑士 |
[06:21] | got thunderbolts on his shield. | 盾牌上画着闪电 |
[06:24] | Right here is where I fuck his wife. | 我就在这儿干的他老婆 |
[06:27] | She’s a screamer, that one. | 那娘们真能叫 |
[06:29] | If they don’t hear her, they won’t hear us. | 没人能听见她 就没人能听见我们 |
[06:34] | I’ve never seen Valyrian steel before. | 我从前没见过瓦雷利亚钢 |
[06:36] | She’s a beauty. The problem is, | 真是好东西 可问题是 |
[06:39] | if you fight with an edged blade, | 如果你用真家伙 |
[06:40] | I’ll have to. | 我也得用 |
[06:42] | And if I fight with an edged blade, | 我要是用了真家伙 |
[06:44] | I’ll have no one left to pay me. | 就没人活着付我钱了 |
[06:48] | I haven’t used a sparring sword since I was nine. | 我九岁过后再没用过钝剑 |
[06:58] | Bold warrior you are, attacking a man when his guard’s down. | 乘人不备 你真不愧为勇猛的战士 |
[07:00] | Best time to attack a man. | 那才是最佳时机 |
[07:05] | Mind yourself. | 小心了 |
[07:09] | If I still had my right hand. | 要是我右手还在 |
[07:10] | Plan on growing it back? | 打算再长一只出来吗 |
[07:26] | Come on, then. | 那就来吧 |
[07:40] | Open the gates! | 开门 |
[07:43] | Riders coming in! | 骑兵归来 |
[08:01] | Let’s get these horses seen to! | 照料好马 |
[08:06] | Father. Welcome home. | 父亲 欢迎回家 |
[08:08] | Walda, this is Ramsay Snow, my bastard. | 瓦妲 这是拉姆斯·雪诺 我的私生子 |
[08:12] | A pleasure, Mother. | 非常荣幸 母亲 |
[08:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:16] | See that the horses are fed, watered, and rubbed down. | 找人给马喂料 饮水 刷毛 |
[08:19] | And take Lady Walda to her chambers. | 带瓦妲夫人去她的房间 |
[08:22] | This way, my lady. | 这边请 夫人 |
[08:25] | Where is your prize? | 你的战利品呢 |
[08:27] | With the hounds. | 在猎狗群里 |
[08:29] | I’ll have a look at him. | 我要看看他 |
[08:37] | I hear you took a hand from the Kingslayer. | 我听说你剁了弑君者一只手 |
[08:39] | Word travels. How he screamed. | 传得真快 他嚎得那叫一个惨 |
[08:42] | You would have loved it. | 你一定喜欢 |
[08:54] | Father. | 父亲 |
[09:05] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[09:06] | I trained him. He was a slow learner, but he learned. | 调教而已 他学得慢 但好歹他有进步 |
[09:12] | You flayed him. | 你剥他皮了 |
[09:13] | Peeled a few bits. | 就剥了一点 |
[09:16] | Removed a few others. | 还去掉了些别的 |
[09:20] | This was Balon Greyjoy’s son and heir. | 这可是巴隆·葛雷乔伊的儿子和继承人 |
[09:22] | We’ve been flaying our enemies for 1,000 years. | 我们剥敌人的皮都有一千年历史了 |
[09:25] | The flayed man is on our banners. | 我们的家徽就是剥皮人 |
[09:27] | My banners, not yours. | 我的家徽 不是你的 |
[09:29] | You’re not a Bolton. You’re a Snow. | 你不姓波顿 你姓雪诺 |
[09:35] | Tywin Lannister has given me the North. | 泰温·兰尼斯特许给我北境 |
[09:37] | But he won’t lift a finger to help me take it. | 但夺取北境这事儿 他一分力气也不会出 |
[09:40] | As long as the ironborn hold Moat Cailin, | 只要铁民还占领着卡林湾 |
[09:42] | our armies are trapped south of the Neck. | 我们的军队就只能困在颈泽以南 |
[09:44] | Theon was a valuable hostage, not your plaything. | 席恩是个有价值的人质 不是你的玩物 |
[09:48] | I wanted to trade him for Moat Cailin. | 我本打算用他去换卡林湾 |
[09:51] | I already asked. | 我已经问过了 |
[09:52] | Lord Greyjoy refused. Savages have no. | 葛雷乔伊大人拒绝了 蛮子毫无 |
[09:56] | You sent terms to Balon Greyjoy without my consent? | 你未经我允许就跟巴隆·葛雷乔伊谈判 |
[09:59] | You made me acting Lord of the Dreadfort. | 您让我做恐怖堡的代理公爵 |
[10:02] | I acted. | 我做了 |
[10:09] | I had to smuggle myself into my own lands | 就因为葛雷乔伊家 我回自家领地 |
[10:11] | thanks to the Greyjoys. | 还只能偷偷摸摸的 |
[10:13] | I needed Theon. | 我需要席恩 |
[10:15] | I needed him whole. | 我要他完完整整的 |
[10:17] | Theon was our enemy. | 席恩是我们的敌人 |
[10:21] | But Reek, | 但是臭佬 |
[10:23] | Reek will never betray us. | 臭佬决不会背叛我们 |
[10:26] | I placed far too much trust in you. | 我对你的信任真是过了头 |
[10:38] | Reek, how could you let me stand before my father unshaven? | 臭佬 你怎么能让我胡子拉碴的见父亲呢 |
[10:42] | -It’s disrespectful. -I’m sorry, my lord. | -这样不尊重 -对不起 大人 |
[10:47] | Give him the razor. | 给他把剃刀 |
[10:58] | I’m not a Bolton, father, what does it matter? | 反正我不姓波顿 父亲 这又何妨 |
[11:09] | Go on, Reek. | 来吧 臭佬 |
[11:10] | A nice close shave. | 给我刮个干干净净 |
[11:33] | Reek, tell father, | 臭佬 告诉父亲 |
[11:38] | where are Bran and Rickon Stark? | 史塔克家的布兰和瑞肯在哪儿 |
[11:41] | I don’t know, my lord. | 我不知道 大人 |
[11:42] | You murdered them | 你杀了他们 |
[11:45] | and displayed their corpses at Winterfell. | 还把他们的尸体挂在临冬城上示众 |
[11:48] | Reek, | 臭佬 |
[11:51] | did you murder the Stark boys? | 史塔克兄弟是你杀的吗 |
[11:54] | No, my lord. | 不是 大人 |
[11:56] | Just two farm boys. | 杀的是两个乡下小子 |
[11:57] | And crisped them, so no one would know. | 烧焦了 没人认得 |
[12:00] | Yes, my lord. | 是的 大人 |
[12:04] | The Starks have always ruled the North. | 史塔克家一直统治北境 |
[12:07] | If Bran and Rickon are alive, | 如果布兰和瑞肯还活着 |
[12:09] | the country will rally to their side | 而罗柏·史塔克已死 |
[12:12] | now that Robb Stark is gone. | 整个北境将会拥他们为首 |
[12:17] | Oh, that’s right, Reek. | 你没听错 臭佬 |
[12:21] | Robb Stark is dead. | 罗柏·史塔克死了 |
[12:24] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:26] | I know he was like a brother to you. | 我知道你们亲如兄弟 |
[12:28] | But my father put a knife through his heart. | 但我父亲把刀插进了他的心脏 |
[12:34] | How do you feel about that? | 你感觉如何 |
[12:50] | -You ready for a hunt? -Always. | -你可以出发巡猎吗 -随时 |
[12:52] | Find those boys and I’ll give you 1,000 acres and a holdfast. | 找到那俩男孩 给你千亩良田外加一座城堡 |
[12:56] | Your pet rat have any thoughts | 你的宠物老鼠知不知道 |
[12:57] | on which way they went after Winterfell? | 他们出了临冬城会去哪里 |
[13:02] | Jon Snow is at Castle Black. | 琼恩·雪诺在黑城堡 |
[13:05] | Who the fuck is Jon Snow? | 谁他妈的是琼恩·雪诺 |
[13:07] | Their bastard brother. | 他们的私生子哥哥 |
[13:09] | He could be sheltering them. | 他有可能保护他们 |
[13:11] | He may know where they are. | 他也许知道他们在哪儿 |
[13:14] | Even if he doesn’t, he’s half Stark himself. | 就算他不知道 他也是半个史塔克 |
[13:18] | Could be a threat. | 也是个威胁 |
[13:19] | You want to prove yourself a Bolton? | 你想证明自己是波顿家的人吗 |
[13:22] | Gather whatever men you can and ride for Moat Cailin. | 调集你所有的人 向卡林湾进发 |
[13:26] | Bring this creature of yours. | 带上你养的畜生 |
[13:29] | Maybe he’ll be of some use. | 说不定他能派上点用场 |
[13:33] | Take the Moat for the family, | 为家族拿下卡林湾 |
[13:35] | for our family, | 为了我们家族 |
[13:37] | and I’ll reconsider your position. | 我会重新考虑你的地位 |
[13:43] | Lord Varys. Breakfasting with the king? | 瓦里斯大人 与国王共进早餐吗 |
[13:46] | I’m afraid foreigners aren’t welcome at such exclusive affairs. | 如此殊荣家宴 异邦人怕是不受欢迎 |
[13:49] | Oh, to be foreign. | 异邦人真好 |
[13:53] | Shae has been noticed. | 雪伊被发现了 |
[13:54] | Sansa’s maid saw you with her. | 珊莎的女仆看见你和她在一起 |
[13:56] | She already told your sister. | 她已经告诉了你姐姐 |
[13:57] | It’s only a matter of time before your father hears. | 你父亲知道也只是迟早的事 |
[14:00] | So I’m guilty of being seen with my own wife’s handmaiden. | 我和我夫人的侍女共处一室罪名成立了 |
[14:03] | My father will ask you if there’s anything more | 若我父亲问你是否有别的情况 |
[14:05] | and you’ll tell him some clever lie. | 你撒个高明的谎就是了 |
[14:06] | No, I will not. | 恕难从命 |
[14:08] | How long do you imagine your father and sister would let me live | 要是你父亲和姐姐怀疑我撒谎 |
[14:11] | if they suspected me of lying? | 你觉得我还能活多久 |
[14:14] | I have no pet sellsword to protect me. | 我可没有家养佣兵保护 |
[14:16] | No legendary brother to avenge me. | 也没有武功盖世的哥哥给我报仇 |
[14:19] | Only little birds who whisper in my ear. | 只有悄悄给我传信的小小鸟儿 |
[14:21] | Forgive me if I don’t weep for you. | 别怪我到时候不为你掉眼泪 |
[14:23] | No one weeps for spiders or whores. | 没人为蜘蛛或妓女掉眼泪 |
[14:26] | I have friends across the sea who could help her. | 我在狭海对岸有朋友可以接应她 |
[14:29] | She won’t leave. | 她不肯走 |
[14:30] | I’ve told her this is a dangerous place | 我警告过她太多次这里很危险 |
[14:32] | so many times, she no longer believes it. | 她已经不信了 |
[14:34] | Your father has promised | 你父亲放过话 |
[14:34] | to hang the next whore he finds you with. | 下次发现有妓女跟你鬼混就吊死她 |
[14:37] | Have you ever known your father to make an idle threat? | 你父亲哪次威胁不是说到做到 |
[14:43] | From House Tyrell and the people of the Reach, | 谨代表提利尔家族和河湾地的子民 |
[14:46] | Your Grace, it is my honor to present you with this wedding cup. | 陛下 我很荣幸献给您这尊婚杯 |
[14:50] | May you and my daughter Margaery | 祝愿您和我的女儿玛格丽 |
[14:52] | drink deep and live long. | 共饮此杯 健康长寿 |
[14:55] | A handsome goblet, my lord. | 好杯 大人 |
[14:57] | Or shall I call you Father? | 或者我应该叫您岳父大人 |
[14:59] | I shall be honored, Your Grace. | 这是我的荣幸 陛下 |
[15:09] | She’s the whore I told you about. | 她就是我跟您提过的那个妓女 |
[15:11] | The dark-haired one. | 黑头发的那个 |
[15:15] | Have her brought to the Tower of the Hand before the wedding. | 婚礼前派人把她带到首相塔来 |
[15:28] | A book? | 一本书 |
[15:30] | “The Lives of Four Kings.” Grand Maester Kaeth’s history | 《四王志》 大学士喀斯所著的历史 |
[15:32] | of the reigns of Daeron the Young Dragon, | 记述了少龙主戴伦 |
[15:35] | Baelor the Blessed, | 受神祝福的贝勒 |
[15:37] | Aegon the Unworthy, and Daeron the Good. | 庸王伊耿和贤王戴伦的事迹 |
[15:39] | A book every king should read. | 这是每个国王都该读的书 |
[15:50] | Now that the war is won, | 既然打了胜仗 |
[15:52] | we should all find time for wisdom. | 我们都该花点时间长长智慧 |
[15:57] | Thank you, Uncle. | 谢谢你 舅舅 |
[16:10] | One of only two Valyrian steel swords in the capital, | 君临唯二的瓦雷利亚钢剑之一 |
[16:13] | Your Grace, freshly forged in your honor. | 陛下 这是为您新铸的 |
[16:30] | Careful, Your Grace. Nothing cuts like Valyrian steel. | 当心 陛下 瓦雷利亚钢锋利无比 |
[16:34] | So they say. | 都这么说 |
[16:47] | Such a great sword should have a name. | 如此宝剑得有个名字 |
[16:49] | -What shall I call her? -Stormbringer. | -我该叫她什么呢 -暴风使者 |
[16:52] | -Terminus. -Widow’s Wail. | -终结者 -寡妇之嚎 |
[16:54] | -Wolfsbane. -Widow’s Wail. I like that. | -狼克星 -寡妇之嚎 我喜欢这名字 |
[16:59] | Every time I use it, it’ll be like cutting off | 我每次用这柄剑 都会像是 |
[17:01] | Ned Stark’s head all over again. | 又砍了一次奈德·史塔克的头 |
[17:31] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[17:36] | You want me on the desk? | 你想在桌子上要我 |
[17:40] | -What’s wrong, my lion? -Don’t call me that. | -怎么了 我的雄狮 -别这么叫我 |
[17:43] | What should I call you? | 那我该叫你什么 |
[17:46] | I’m afraid our friendship can’t continue. | 很遗憾 我们的友谊到此为止了 |
[17:49] | Our friendship? | 友谊 |
[17:51] | There’s a ship waiting in the harbor bound for Pentos. | 港口那儿有艘驶往潘托斯的船 |
[17:54] | What? | 什么 |
[17:55] | You’ll have your own cabin, of course, | 当然 你会有自己的舱室 |
[17:57] | and across the Narrow Sea a house, servants. | 在狭海对岸有幢房子 还有仆人 |
[18:03] | What is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:04] | I’m a married man. | 我是有妇之夫 |
[18:07] | My wife has suffered a great deal, as you well know. | 我妻子受了很多苦 你也清楚 |
[18:10] | I don’t want her to suffer anymore on my account. | 我不想让她再因我而受伤 |
[18:12] | I need to uphold my vows. | 我必须捍卫自己的誓言 |
[18:16] | She doesn’t want you. | 她不想要你 |
[18:17] | -I need to do right by her. -You don’t want her. | -我要好好待她 -你不想要她 |
[18:20] | By our children. | 好好待我们的孩子 |
[18:24] | -What are you afraid of? -I’m not afraid. | -你怕什么 -我没害怕 |
[18:26] | You are. You are afraid of your father and your sister. | 你怕 你怕你父亲和姐姐 |
[18:30] | You’re going to run from | 难道你要一辈子 |
[18:30] | -them all your life? -I need you to leave. | -跟他们躲躲藏藏 -我要你走 |
[18:32] | I’m not afraid of them. I’m not going to run from them. | 我不怕他们 我不会跟他们躲躲藏藏 |
[18:35] | -Shae. -We will fight them together. | -雪伊 -我们一起对付他们 |
[18:37] | It’s like you said, I am yours and you are mine. | 就像你说过的 我是你的 你是我的 |
[18:40] | You’re a whore! | 你是个妓女 |
[18:44] | Sansa is fit to bear my children and you are not. | 珊莎才有资格怀我的孩子 你没有 |
[18:48] | I can’t be in love with a whore. | 我不能跟妓女相爱 |
[18:50] | I can’t have children with a whore. | 我不能和妓女生子 |
[18:53] | How many men have you been with? | 你睡过多少男人 |
[18:55] | 500? 5,000? | 五百个 还是五千个 |
[19:03] | How many whores have you been with? | 你又睡过多少妓女 |
[19:05] | I have enjoyed my time with all of them | 我跟她们在一起时很开心 |
[19:07] | and I have enjoyed my time with you most of all. | 我跟你在一起时更是开心 |
[19:10] | But now that time is over. | 但那已经结束了 |
[19:28] | You’ll have a comfortable life in Pentos. | 你在潘托斯会过得很舒服 |
[19:33] | Bronn will escort you to your ship. | 波隆会护送你去搭船 |
[20:02] | Hear us now. | 请聆听我们 |
[20:04] | Accept these tokens of our faith, my lord, | 主啊 接受我们献上的信物 |
[20:07] | and lead us from the darkness. | 带领我们走出黑暗 |
[20:10] | Sire, I served you well. | 陛下 我向来尽忠尽职 |
[20:13] | Lord of Light, show us the way. | 光之王 为我们指明道路 |
[20:16] | Selyse, you’re my sister! | 赛丽丝 你是我妹妹 |
[20:20] | Yours are the stars that guide us. | 你是指引我们的群星 |
[20:22] | Tell him! Tell him! | 快劝劝他 劝劝他啊 |
[20:23] | Lord of Light, protect us, | 光之王 守护我等 |
[20:26] | for the night is dark and full of terrors. | 长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[20:40] | Did you see? Their souls. | 你看到了吗 他们的灵魂 |
[20:44] | It was their souls. | 那是他们的灵魂 |
[20:46] | Our lord took them. Did you see? | 真主把他们带走了 你看到了吗 |
[20:55] | Lord Florent was your brother by law. | 佛罗伦大人是您内兄 |
[20:59] | He was an infidel. | 他是个异教徒 |
[21:01] | He worshipped the gods of his fathers | 他信奉祖祖辈辈 |
[21:03] | and their fathers before him. | 一直信奉的诸神 |
[21:05] | They were the gods of your fathers, too. | 也是您的父辈信奉的诸神 |
[21:08] | I ordered him to tear down his idols. | 我命令他拆掉神像 |
[21:10] | He disobeyed. | 他不服从 |
[21:11] | How many ships did he bring to your cause? | 他为您的复国大业带来了多少船只 |
[21:14] | How many men? | 多少士兵 |
[21:15] | A good deal more than you. | 比你带来的多得多 |
[21:19] | Did you see, Ser Davos? | 你看到了吗 戴佛斯爵士 |
[21:21] | They’re with our lord now. | 他们和真主在一起了 |
[21:22] | Their sins all burned away. Did you see? | 他们的罪孽已被焚尽 你看到了吗 |
[21:25] | I’m sure they’re more than grateful, my queen. | 他们一定很感激 王后陛下 |
[21:42] | Meat’s off. | 肉馊了 |
[21:45] | Our larders are almost empty. | 食物所剩无几 |
[21:47] | Serve fish, then. We’re on an island. | 那就上鱼 我们在岛上 |
[21:49] | You hate fish. | 你讨厌鱼 |
[21:51] | I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same. | 我讨厌很多东西 但我照样承受 |
[21:56] | When Storm’s End was under siege and I was starving, | 风息堡被围时 我饥饿难耐 |
[21:59] | Stannis boiled soup for me from books. | 史坦尼斯拿书给我煮汤 |
[22:04] | The binding glue is made from horses. | 装订胶是从马身上提炼的 |
[22:09] | One morning, he shot two seagulls on the beach. | 有天早上 他在海滩上射下了两只海鸥 |
[22:14] | I’ve never tasted anything as good as grilled seagull. | 烤海鸥是我吃过最美味的食物 |
[22:19] | -Do you remember? -Of course I remember. | -你还记得吗 -我当然记得 |
[22:25] | Have you ever known true hunger, my lady? | 你挨过饿吗 女士 |
[22:27] | It’s all I knew when I was a child. | 挨饿是我小时候唯一的记忆 |
[22:30] | Until you found the Lord of Light? | 直到你找到了光之王吗 |
[22:31] | Until he found me. | 直到他找到了我 |
[22:41] | I fear for our daughter’s soul. | 我为女儿的灵魂担心 |
[22:44] | Every mother should fear for her child’s soul. | 每个母亲都应为孩子的灵魂担心 |
[22:46] | -She’s a stubborn little beast. -She’s a child. | -她是个固执的小畜生 -她是个孩子 |
[22:49] | You barely know her. | 你对她了解不多 |
[22:51] | You think she’s sweet, because she smiles when you visit. | 你探访时她会笑 你就以为她很贴心 |
[22:53] | She’s sullen and stubborn and sinful. | 她阴郁 固执 罪孽深重 |
[22:57] | Why else would the Lord of Light have seen fit to mark her face? | 不然光之王怎会在她脸上留下烙印 |
[22:59] | She needs the rod. | 她欠抽 |
[23:01] | She’s my daughter. You will not strike her. | 她是我女儿 你不准打她 |
[23:06] | As you command. | 谨遵君命 |
[23:09] | Perhaps the Lady Melisandre could speak with her. | 也许梅丽珊卓女士可以和她谈谈 |
[23:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[23:23] | Were you sleeping, Princess? | 你睡了吗 公主殿下 |
[23:30] | Did you watch the ceremony on the beach? | 你看海滩上的仪式了吗 |
[23:33] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[23:35] | And it frightened you? | 你被吓到了吗 |
[23:37] | Ser Axel was my uncle. | 亚赛尔爵士是我舅舅 |
[23:39] | He was always kind to me. | 他一向对我很好 |
[23:41] | They’re in a better place now, Princess. | 他们现在在更好的地方 公主殿下 |
[23:43] | The fire cleansed them of the sins of the world. | 烈火焚尽了他们在凡间的罪孽 |
[23:46] | But they screamed. | 但他们惨叫了 |
[23:47] | Women scream when they give birth. | 女人生孩子时也会叫 |
[23:50] | Afterward they are filled with joy. | 之后她们就满心喜悦 |
[23:52] | Afterward they aren’t ash and bone. | 之后她们不会变成灰烬 |
[23:53] | You have so many questions, don’t you? | 你有好多问题不明白 对吧 |
[23:56] | So did I when I was a child. | 我小时候也是这样 |
[23:58] | I was much like you. | 那时候我和你很像 |
[24:01] | Only I wasn’t a princess. | 只不过我不是公主 |
[24:03] | And you didn’t have this. | 而且你没有这个 |
[24:05] | No. | 没错 |
[24:07] | But I suffered in other ways, sweet girl, believe me. | 但我受过别的罪 好孩子 相信我 |
[24:10] | What do you know of the gods? | 你对诸神知道多少 |
[24:13] | I read “The Seven-Pointed Star.” | 我读过《七芒星经》 |
[24:15] | Lies and fables. | 那是谎言和谣传 |
[24:18] | Septons speak of seven gods. | 修士宣扬七神 |
[24:20] | There are but two, | 其实只有两个神 |
[24:21] | a god of light and love and joy | 爱与快乐的光之王 |
[24:24] | and a god of darkness, evil, and fear. | 以及恶与恐惧的暗之王 |
[24:28] | Eternally at war. | 他们永世对立 |
[24:30] | There are no seven heavens and no seven hells? | 那么说没有七层地狱和七重天堂吗 |
[24:34] | There’s only one hell, Princess. | 地狱只有一个 公主殿下 |
[24:38] | The one we live in now. | 我们正身在其中 |
[25:15] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[25:22] | Why did you wake me? | 你为什么叫醒我 |
[25:23] | You’ve been gone for hours. | 你神游几个小时了 |
[25:26] | I was hungry. | 我太饿了 |
[25:28] | We’re all hungry. | 我们都很饿 |
[25:30] | I was just eating. | 我正在吃东西 |
[25:32] | Summer was eating. | 那是夏天在进食 |
[25:34] | Your body can’t live on the food your wolf consumes. | 你的身体不能靠狼吃的东西过活 |
[25:38] | Spending too much time in Summer’s skin is dangerous. | 在夏天体内久留很危险 |
[25:42] | You’re not a direwolf, Bran. | 你不是冰原狼 布兰 |
[25:47] | Must be glorious, though. | 但那一定很刺激 |
[25:49] | To run, to leap, to hunt. | 奔跑 跳跃 捕猎 |
[25:54] | To be whole. | 拥有完整的身体 |
[25:57] | I know that’s tempting, | 我知道那很诱人 |
[25:59] | but if you’re trapped in Summer for too long, | 但如果你困在夏天体内太久 |
[26:00] | you’ll forget what it was to be human. | 你会忘记为人的感受 |
[26:07] | You’d forget us, Bran. | 你会忘记我们 布兰 |
[26:09] | You’d forget your mother and father. | 你会忘记你的父母 |
[26:11] | You’d forget your brothers and sisters. | 忘记你的兄弟和姐姐们 |
[26:13] | You’d forget Winterfell. | 忘记临冬城 |
[26:15] | You’d forget you. | 甚至忘记自己 |
[26:17] | And if we lose you, we lose everything. | 失去了你 我们就失去了一切 |
[26:52] | Hodor, take me to the tree. | 阿多 带我去树边 |
[27:43] | Look for me, | 来树下 |
[27:51] | beneath the tree. | 寻找我 |
[27:57] | He saw us. | 他瞧见我们了 |
[28:03] | North. | 北方 |
[28:14] | I know where we have to go. | 我知道我们要去哪儿了 |
[29:03] | Let it be known that Margaery of House Tyrell | 我们在此见证提利尔家族的玛格丽 |
[29:07] | and Joffrey of the Houses Lannister and Baratheon | 与兰尼斯特和拜拉席恩家族的乔佛里 |
[29:10] | are one heart, one flesh, one soul. | 肉体 心灵 魂魄合二为一 |
[29:15] | Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. | 任何干涉他们婚姻的人将受到无情的诅咒 |
[29:22] | With this kiss, I pledge my love. | 经由这一吻 献出我的爱 |
[29:48] | We have a new queen. | 我们有新王后了 |
[29:52] | Better her than you. | 总比让你当好 |
[30:06] | -Bit much, wouldn’t you say? -It feels proportionate. | -太过了 你说呢 -相当合适 |
[30:09] | -Proportionate to what? -The expected extravagance. | -合适什么 -万众期待的奢华 |
[30:12] | People who spend their money on this sort of nonsense | 往这种荒唐事上砸钱的人 |
[30:14] | tend not to have it for long. | 是留不住钱的 |
[30:16] | You ought to try enjoying something before you die. | 你死前也该学着享受享受 |
[30:20] | You might find it suits you. | 没准你会乐在其中 |
[30:21] | Not now, Mace. Lord Tywin and I are speaking. | 现在没空 梅斯 我跟泰温大人说话呢 |
[30:25] | Anyway, I don’t know what you’re complaining about. | 总之 我不知道你在抱怨什么 |
[30:27] | I’m paying my share. | 我也出了钱的 |
[30:29] | Shall we stick golden roses in half the meat pies | 要不要我们给半数肉饼都插上金玫瑰 |
[30:31] | to commemorate your generosity? | 宣扬你的慷慨大方 |
[30:33] | No, your heartfelt thank-you is its own reward. | 不必 你诚心感谢一句就够了 |
[30:36] | I would imagine, I’d be hearing it again before long. | 我觉得吧 用不着多久你还要道谢 |
[30:39] | Wars are rather expensive. | 打仗很烧钱 |
[30:42] | “The Iron Bank will have its due.” | “铁金库不容拖欠” |
[30:45] | How they love to remind everyone. | 他们可乐意把这话挂在嘴上 |
[30:47] | Almost as much as you Lannisters with your debts. | 跟你们兰尼斯特家说有债必还一样 |
[30:50] | I’m not worried about the Iron Bank. | 我不担心铁金库 |
[30:52] | We both know you’re smarter than that. | 以你的英明怎会小觑铁金库 |
[30:55] | Come, Tywin, let us celebrate young love. | 来吧 泰温 为年轻人的爱情庆祝吧 |
[31:11] | All taken care of. | 都搞定了 |
[31:13] | -You saw her board the ship? -Aye, she’s on it. | -你看着她上船了 -对 她上船了 |
[31:16] | You saw the ship sail away? | 你看着船开了 |
[31:18] | No one knows she’s there but you, me, and Varys. | 除了你我和瓦里斯 没人知道她在船上 |
[31:21] | How do you know? | 你怎么确定 |
[31:23] | Because if someone follows me without an invitation, | 如果有人不请自来地跟踪我 |
[31:25] | I’m the last person they ever follow. | 我保证他们再也不能跟踪别人了 |
[31:27] | There’s someone following you? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[31:31] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[31:33] | I know you don’t want to believe it, but she is. | 我知道你不愿意相信 但她走了 |
[31:35] | Now, go drink till it feels like you did the right thing. | 去喝酒吧 喝到感觉这事儿做对了为止 |
[31:45] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[31:47] | -Hello. -Not you. | -你好 -没说你 |
[32:05] | You look exquisite, child. | 你真是优雅迷人 孩子 |
[32:08] | The wind has been at you, though. | 可惜风吹乱了你的头发 |
[32:11] | I haven’t had the opportunity to tell you | 我还没机会跟你说 |
[32:14] | how sorry I was to hear about your brother. | 听说你哥哥的事我有多遗憾 |
[32:17] | War is war, but killing a man at a wedding, | 战火无情 但在婚礼上杀人 |
[32:21] | horrid. | 实在骇人听闻 |
[32:22] | What sort of monster would do such a thing? | 什么样的禽兽干得出这等事 |
[32:25] | As if men need more reasons to fear marriage. | 好像人们还需要更多理由惧怕婚姻一样 |
[32:28] | My lady. My lady. | 夫人 夫人 |
[32:29] | Lord Tyrion, you see? Not as bad as all that. | 提利昂大人 你瞧 也没那么惨 |
[32:33] | Perhaps if your pauper husband | 兴许你的穷丈夫 |
[32:34] | were to sell his mule and his last pair of shoes, | 卖了他的骡子和最后一双鞋 |
[32:37] | he might be able to afford to bring you to Highgarden for a visit. | 就有钱带你去高庭做客了 |
[32:40] | Now that peace has come and all is right with the world, | 现在和平已经降临 一切都好了 |
[32:43] | it would do you good to see some of it. | 四处看看对你有好处 |
[32:46] | You must excuse me. It’s time I ate | 容我失陪 该去吃点 |
[32:48] | some of this food I paid for. | 我付钱买的食物了 |
[32:54] | In a coat of gold or a coat of red | 红狮子斗黄狮子 |
[33:00] | a lion still has claws, | 爪牙锋利不留情 |
[33:06] | And mine, my lord. | 出手致命 |
[33:09] | Very good. Very good. Off you go. | 很好 很好 滚吧 |
[33:27] | My love, why don’t we make the announcement? | 亲爱的 我们不如现在宣布吧 |
[33:32] | Everyone. | 诸位 |
[33:35] | The queen would like to say a few words. | 王后有话要说 |
[33:46] | We are so fortunate | 我们如此幸运 |
[33:47] | to enjoy this marvelous food and drink. | 能享受这精致的饮食 |
[33:50] | Not all among us are so lucky. | 但不是所有人都如此幸运 |
[33:52] | To thank the gods for bringing the recent war to a just end, | 感谢诸神 给刚刚结束的战争带来公正结局 |
[33:57] | King Joffrey has decreed | 乔佛里国王决定 |
[33:59] | that the leftovers from our feast | 我们宴会所剩的食物 |
[34:01] | be given to the poorest in his city. | 将送给城里最穷的人 |
[34:15] | You’re an example to us all. | 你是我们的榜样 |
[34:34] | Ser Jaime, I’m very sorry. | 詹姆爵士 非常抱歉 |
[34:35] | Ser Loras, it’s quite all right. | 洛拉斯爵士 没关系 |
[34:40] | Your sister looks very beautiful. | 您妹妹非常漂亮 |
[34:42] | As does yours. | 您姐姐也是 |
[34:44] | So, looking forward to your wedding? | 期待你的婚礼吗 |
[34:47] | Yes, very much. | 非常期待 |
[34:49] | Our fathers are both rather keen on the prospect. | 您父亲和家父都非常看好联姻的前景 |
[34:52] | They certainly are. | 确实如此 |
[34:53] | Perhaps they should get married. | 或许该他俩结婚才对 |
[34:57] | If you were to marry Cersei, she’d murder you in your sleep. | 如果你真娶了瑟曦 她会趁你睡着杀死你 |
[35:01] | If you somehow managed to put a child in her first, | 如果你真在死掉前让她怀了孩子 |
[35:04] | she’d murder him, too, | 她会连孩子也杀 |
[35:06] | long before he drew his first breath. | 都不用等他呱呱坠地 |
[35:08] | Luckily for you, none of this will happen, | 你很幸运 这些事都不会发生 |
[35:11] | because you’ll never marry her. | 因为你永远娶不到她 |
[35:17] | And neither will you. | 你也娶不到 |
[35:33] | Your Grace. My king. My queen. | 陛下 国王陛下 王后陛下 |
[35:35] | Lady Brienne. | 布蕾妮小姐 |
[35:37] | So good of you to come. | 你能来真好 |
[35:39] | I’m no lady, Your Grace. | 我不是什么小姐 王后陛下 |
[35:40] | Did you just bow? | 你刚才鞠躬了 |
[35:43] | Apologies, Your Grace. | 抱歉 太后陛下 |
[35:44] | I never did master the curtsy. | 我不大会行屈膝礼 |
[35:46] | You’re the one who put a sword through Renly Baratheon. | 就是你杀了蓝礼·拜拉席恩 |
[35:49] | That’s not true, my love. Brienne had nothing to do with it. | 不是 亲爱的 布蕾妮跟那事没关系 |
[35:52] | A shame. | 真可惜 |
[35:53] | I’d knight the man that put an end to that deviant’s life. | 我还打算给杀了那叛徒的人封爵呢 |
[35:57] | I just wanted to congratulate you both and wish you good fortune. | 我只想祝贺你们 愿你们好运 |
[36:00] | The country has been at war too long. | 国家已经打了太久的仗 |
[36:03] | I hope your reign is long and peaceful. | 愿您的江山长治久安 |
[36:06] | -Yes, yes. -Thank you. | -好 好 -谢谢你 |
[36:08] | I hope we see more of you. | 希望我们以后常见面 |
[36:17] | Lady Brienne. | 布蕾妮小姐 |
[36:20] | You’re Lord Selwyn Tarth’s daughter. | 你是塞尔温·塔斯伯爵的女儿 |
[36:22] | That makes you a lady whether you want to be or not. | 不管愿不愿意 你都是贵族小姐 |
[36:25] | As you say, your Grace. | 您说得是 太后陛下 |
[36:27] | I owe you my gratitude. | 谢谢你 |
[36:28] | You returned my brother safely to King’s Landing. | 把我弟弟平安带回君临 |
[36:33] | In truth, he rescued me, Your Grace. | 其实是他救了我 太后陛下 |
[36:36] | More than once. | 还不止一次 |
[36:38] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[36:41] | Haven’t heard that story before. | 这我倒没听说过 |
[36:44] | Not such a fascinating story, I’m afraid. | 恐怕算不上什么精彩的故事 |
[36:46] | I’m sure you have many fascinating stories. | 你倒是有不少精彩的故事 |
[36:49] | Sworn to Renly Baratheon. | 宣誓效忠蓝礼·拜拉席恩 |
[36:50] | Sworn to Catelyn Stark. | 宣誓效忠凯特琳·史塔克 |
[36:52] | And now my brother. | 现在又轮到我弟弟了 |
[36:53] | Must be exciting to flit from one camp to the next | 三天两头地改换门庭 |
[36:57] | serving whichever lord or lady you fancy. | 看上谁就效忠谁 一定很刺激吧 |
[36:59] | I don’t serve your brother, your Grace. | 我并没有效忠您的弟弟 太后陛下 |
[37:03] | But you love him. | 可你爱上他了 |
[37:12] | Your Grace. | 太后陛下 |
[37:25] | No, no, come to my chambers and I will examine you personally. | 不行 不行 你还是来我房间让我亲自检查 |
[37:28] | -She’ll do no such thing. -Oh, Your Grace. | -她不会去的 -太后陛下 |
[37:31] | Yes, well, this young lady sought my advice. | 是这位小姐向我咨询 |
[37:33] | You should see Qyburn. He’s quite good. | 你该去找科本 他很厉害 |
[37:35] | -Your Grace. -Qyburn? Deplorable man. | -太后陛下 -科本 那倒霉家伙 |
[37:38] | Brought shame on the Citadel with his repugnant experiments. | 他那些恶心的实验真是让学城蒙羞 |
[37:41] | More repugnant than your gnarled fingers on that girl’s thighs? | 比你用那双老手摸姑娘大腿还恶心吗 |
[37:43] | Your Grace, I am a man of learning. | 太后陛下 我是堂堂正正的学士 |
[37:46] | My little brother had you sent to the Black Cells | 你惹恼了我的小弟弟 |
[37:48] | when you annoyed him. | 结果被他扔进黑牢 |
[37:49] | What do you think I could do to you if you annoyed me? | 你觉得要是惹恼了我 那会有什么下场 |
[37:51] | I never meant to annoy anyone. | 我向来无意惹恼任何人 |
[37:53] | But you are. You annoy me right now. | 可事实如此 你现在就惹恼我了 |
[37:56] | Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me. | 你在我面前的每一次呼吸都惹恼了我 |
[37:58] | So here’s what I want you to do. | 你给我听好了 |
[37:59] | I want you to leave my presence. | 马上给我滚 |
[38:01] | Leave this wedding right now. | 滚出婚宴现场 |
[38:03] | Go to the kitchens and instruct them | 去厨房通知下人 |
[38:04] | that all the leftovers from the feast | 婚宴的剩饭 |
[38:07] | will be brought to the kennels. | 全部拿到狗舍去 |
[38:08] | Your Grace, Queen Margaery. | 太后陛下 玛格丽王后 |
[38:10] | The queen is telling you | 太后现在命令你 |
[38:13] | the leftovers will feed the dogs | 把剩饭都拿去喂狗 |
[38:15] | or you will. | 不然就拿你喂狗 |
[38:36] | A gold dragon to whoever knocks my fool’s hat off. | 谁把我家弄臣的帽子打下来 赏一枚金龙 |
[38:51] | You’re in rather a good mood. | 你心情不错 |
[38:52] | -I suppose I am. -I won’t ask why. | -是的 -我就不问原因了 |
[38:55] | -Small pleasures. -Your Grace. Lord Tywin. | -小乐子而已 -太后陛下 泰温大人 |
[38:58] | Prince Oberyn. | 奥柏伦亲王 |
[39:00] | I don’t believe you have met Ellaria. | 你们一定还没见过艾拉莉亚 |
[39:01] | This is the Lord Hand Tywin Lannister | 这位是首相泰温·兰尼斯特大人 |
[39:03] | and Cersei Lannister the Queen Regent. | 以及摄政太后瑟曦·兰尼斯特 |
[39:05] | I suppose it is former Queen Regent now. | 现在是前摄政太后了 |
[39:08] | Lord Hand and Lady Cersei, | 首相大人 瑟曦夫人 |
[39:12] | Ellaria Sand. | 这是艾拉莉亚·沙德 |
[39:14] | My lord. My lady. | 见过大人 夫人 |
[39:16] | Charmed. | 幸会 |
[39:18] | Can’t say I’ve ever met a Sand before. | 我还是头一回见到姓沙德的 |
[39:23] | We are everywhere in Dorne. | 多恩那里到处都是 |
[39:25] | I have 10,000 brothers and sisters. | 我的兄弟姐妹数以万计 |
[39:27] | Bastards are born of passion, aren’t they? | 私生子女是激情的结晶 不是吗 |
[39:30] | We don’t despise them in Dorne. | 我们多恩人从不鄙薄他们 |
[39:31] | No? How tolerant of you. | 是吗 你们肚量真大 |
[39:33] | I expect it is a relief, Lady Cersei, | 我想这是种解脱 瑟曦夫人 |
[39:35] | giving up your regal responsibilities. | 卸下您的王权重担 |
[39:37] | Wearing the crown for so many years | 戴了这么多年王冠 |
[39:40] | must have left your neck a bit crooked. | 您的脖子免不了弯曲变形吧 |
[39:41] | I suppose you’ll never know, Prince Oberyn. | 恐怕你永远都不会知道了 奥柏伦亲王 |
[39:42] | It’s a shame your older brother couldn’t attend the wedding. | 你哥哥不能来参加婚礼真是遗憾 |
[39:45] | Please give him our regards. | 请代我们向他致意 |
[39:47] | With any luck, the gout will abate with time | 幸运的话 痛风症状会逐渐减轻 |
[39:49] | and he will be able to walk again. | 这样他就又能走路了 |
[39:50] | They call it the rich man’s disease. | 据说这是富贵病 |
[39:52] | A wonder you don’t have it. | 您没有患上真是奇迹 |
[39:54] | Noblemen in my part of the country | 我们这边的富人 |
[39:55] | don’t enjoy the same lifestyle as our counterparts in Dorne. | 欣赏不来多恩富人的生活方式 |
[39:58] | People everywhere have their differences. | 百里不同风 千里不同俗 |
[40:00] | In some places the highborn frown upon those of low birth. | 有些地方门第观念极重 |
[40:04] | In other places the rape and murder of women and children | 而有些地方将奸杀妇孺 |
[40:07] | is considered distasteful. | 视作极其低劣的行为 |
[40:11] | What a fortunate thing for you, former Queen Regent, | 至于您应该深感庆幸 前摄政太后 |
[40:15] | that your daughter Myrcella has been sent | 您的女儿弥赛菈被送去的 |
[40:16] | to live in the latter sort of place. | 是后一种地方 |
[40:22] | Everyone, silence! Clear the floor. | 全都闭嘴 空出地来 |
[40:28] | There’s been too much amusement here today. | 今天的娱乐消遣已经够多了 |
[40:32] | A royal wedding is not an amusement. | 但王室婚礼可不是什么娱乐消遣 |
[40:37] | A royal wedding is history. | 王室婚礼即是历史 |
[40:39] | The time has come for all of us to contemplate our history. | 我们所有人都该停下来审视我们的历史 |
[40:45] | My lords, | 诸位大人 |
[40:49] | my ladies. | 夫人 |
[40:52] | I give you | 有请 |
[40:54] | King Joffrey, | 乔佛里国王 |
[40:56] | Renly, Stannis, | 蓝礼 史坦尼斯 |
[40:59] | Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy. | 罗柏·史塔克 巴隆·葛雷乔伊 |
[41:03] | The War of the Five Kings. | 五王之战 |
[41:09] | I’m the Rightful King. | 我是合法的国王 |
[41:12] | -King in the North! -Yes! | -北境之王 -来吧 |
[41:20] | Traitor. You’re a traitor. | 叛徒 你是叛徒 |
[41:24] | For the Seven Kingdoms! | 以七国之名 |
[41:30] | Let the war begin. | 开战 |
[41:34] | Renly, you’re no king. | 蓝礼 你才不是什么国王 |
[41:37] | Away, degenerate. Away. Away. | 滚开 伤风败俗的家伙 滚 |
[41:41] | Ooh, careful. | 当心点 |
[41:42] | -Go on. -I want you to be my prince. | -继续 -我要你成为我的王子 |
[41:53] | Stannis! | 史坦尼斯 |
[41:55] | Who’s got the gold now, Stark? | 谁拿到金子了 史塔克 |
[41:57] | I am the rightful king. Challenge me, ruffian. | 我是合法的国王 来挑战我啊 恶棍们 |
[42:01] | -Take that. -I’m drowning. I’m drowning. | -接招 -我要淹死了 我要淹死了 |
[42:02] | I am the King in the North! | 我是北境之王 |
[42:08] | Not wildfire! | 别放野火 |
[42:19] | Pay each of them 20 gold when this is done. | 结束后打赏他们每人二十金龙 |
[42:21] | Yes, my lord. | 是 大人 |
[42:23] | We’ll have to find another way to thank the king. | 我们再想别的法子感谢国王 |
[42:30] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[42:37] | Ready, again. | 准备 再来 |
[42:42] | I am the King in the North! | 我是北境之王 |
[42:46] | -Charge! -Charge! | -冲啊 -冲啊 |
[42:48] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[42:50] | Your head! | 你的头 |
[43:28] | Fine, gentlemen. | 先生们 献丑了 |
[43:39] | Well fought. Well fought. | 打得漂亮 打得漂亮 |
[43:41] | Here you are. Champion’s purse. | 拿去 冠军的奖赏 |
[43:45] | Though you’re not the champion yet, are you? | 不过你还不是冠军 对吧 |
[43:49] | A true champion defeats all the challengers. | 真正的冠军要打败所有挑战者 |
[43:54] | Surely there are others out there | 肯定还有人胆敢 |
[43:56] | who still dare to challenge my reign. | 挑战我的权威 |
[44:00] | Uncle. | 舅舅 |
[44:01] | How about you? I’m sure they have a spare costume. | 不然你来 他们肯定还有多余的戏服 |
[44:10] | One taste of combat was enough for me, Your Grace. | 上一次战场对我而言已足矣 陛下 |
[44:13] | I would like to keep what remains of my face. | 我还想保住剩下的脸呢 |
[44:16] | I think you should fight him. | 您应当上阵才是 |
[44:18] | This was but a poor imitation | 他们的表演不过是 |
[44:20] | of your own bravery on the field of battle. | 对您在战场上英勇表现的拙劣模仿 |
[44:22] | I speak as a firsthand witness. | 我可是亲眼见识过的 |
[44:25] | Climb down from the high table with your new Valyrian sword | 拿好新铸的瓦雷利亚钢剑 爬下您那高桌子 |
[44:28] | and show everyone how a true king wins his throne. | 让大家见识真正的国王如何赢得王座 |
[44:33] | Be careful, though. | 不过当心点 |
[44:34] | This one is clearly mad with lust. | 这家伙显然饥渴得昏了头 |
[44:38] | It would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue | 要是国王还没等到洞房花烛夜 |
[44:41] | hours before his wedding night. | 就失了身 那就惨了 |
[45:14] | A fine vintage. | 多好的酒 |
[45:16] | Shame that it spilled. | 洒了真可惜 |
[45:18] | It did not spill. | 不是洒出来的 |
[45:20] | My love, come back to me. | 爱人 回到我身边 |
[45:22] | It’s time for my father’s toast. | 该我父亲祝酒了 |
[45:25] | Well, how does he expect me to toast without wine? | 酒杯空空 我如何接受祝酒呢 |
[45:31] | Uncle, you can be my cupbearer, | 舅舅 你来当我的侍酒 |
[45:35] | seeing as you’re too cowardly to fight. | 既然你没胆量上场比武 |
[45:38] | Your Grace does me a great honor. | 如此殊荣 实不敢当 |
[45:40] | It’s not meant as an honor. | 这不是什么殊荣 |
[46:14] | Bring me my goblet. | 捡回来 |
[46:38] | What good is an empty cup? | 空杯子可不成 |
[46:42] | Fill it. | 倒酒 |
[46:57] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[47:01] | Kneel before your king. | 在你国王面前跪下 |
[47:08] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[47:17] | I said, | 我说了 |
[47:19] | kneel! | 跪下 |
[47:24] | Look, the pie. | 看哪 馅饼来了 |
[47:40] | My queen. | 王后 |
[47:53] | Wonderful. | 精彩 |
[47:57] | Wonderful. | 精彩 |
[47:59] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[48:05] | -Can we leave now? -Let’s find out. | -我们可以离席吗 -试试看 |
[48:16] | Uncle. | 舅舅 |
[48:21] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿去啊 |
[48:22] | You’re my cupbearer, remember? | 你是我的侍酒 忘了吗 |
[48:25] | I thought I might change out of these wet clothes, Your Grace. | 我去换下这身湿衣服 陛下 |
[48:27] | No, no, no. No, you’re perfect the way you are. | 不用 不用 你这样子最好看了 |
[48:31] | Serve me my wine. | 给我倒酒 |
[48:39] | Well, hurry up. This pie is dry. | 快点 馅饼太干了 |
[48:50] | Mm, good. | 很好 |
[48:52] | Needs washing down. | 要喝点酒冲下去 |
[48:54] | If it please Your Grace, Lady Sansa is very tired. | 恕我失陪 陛下 珊莎夫人累了 |
[48:56] | No. | 不行 |
[48:59] | No, you’ll wait here. | 不行 你们不准走 |
[49:07] | Your Grace? | 陛下 |
[49:12] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[49:19] | -He’s choking! -Help the poor boy. | -他噎住了 -快帮帮这可怜的孩子 |
[49:25] | -Idiots, help your king. -Move away! | -白痴 快帮帮你们的国王 -躲开 |
[49:31] | -Joffrey! Joffrey! -Help him! | -乔佛里 乔佛里 -快救他 |
[49:33] | -Someone help him! -Joffrey! | -来人救救他 -乔佛里 |
[49:37] | -Come with me now. -Joffrey! Joffrey! | -快跟我走 -乔佛里 乔佛里 |
[49:39] | If you want to live, we have to leave. | 您想走的话 现在就得走 |
[49:42] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他 |
[49:49] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[49:51] | Please, Joffrey. | 撑住 乔佛里 |
[49:55] | Joffrey, what is it? | 乔佛里 你怎么了 |
[49:58] | Help him! | 救救他 |
[50:32] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[50:40] | He’s gone. Our king is gone. | 他死了 国王驾崩了 |
[50:45] | He did this. | 是他干的 |
[50:49] | He poisoned my son, | 他毒死了我儿子 |
[50:52] | your king. | 你们的国王 |
[50:54] | Take him. Take him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[50:57] | Take him! | 抓住他 |
[50:59] | Take him! | 抓住他 |
[51:26] | In a coat of gold or a coat of red | 红狮子斗黄狮子 |
[51:33] | a lion still has claws, | 爪牙锋利不留情 |
[51:38] | and mine are long and sharp, My Lord,* | 出手致命招招狠 |
[51:45] | as long and sharp as yours. | 汝子莫忘记 汝子莫忘记 |
[51:51] | And so he spoke, and so he spoke, | 他这样说 他这样说 |
[51:57] | that lord of Castamere, | 卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说 |
[52:03] | but now the rains weep o’er his hall, | 然而今天 每逢雨季 |
[52:09] | with no one there to hear. | 雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无人影 |
[52:16] | Yes, now the rains weep o’er his hall, | 然而今天 每逢雨季 |
[52:22] | and not a soul to hear. | 雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无魂灵 |