时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | May the Warrior grant him courage | 愿战士赐予他勇气 |
[01:58] | and protect him in these perilous times. | 在危难中护佑他 |
[02:01] | May the Smith grant him strength | 愿铁匠赐予他力量 |
[02:03] | that he might bear this heavy burden | 助他担负重任 |
[02:06] | And may the Crone, she that knows the fate of all men, | 愿知晓一切凡人命运的老妪 |
[02:10] | show him the path he must walk | 为他指明前路 |
[02:13] | and guide him through the dark places that lie ahead. | 引领他穿越途中的黑暗 |
[02:17] | In the light of the Seven, I now proclaim Tommen | 在七神见证下 我庄严宣告 |
[02:19] | of the House Baratheon First of His Name | 拜拉席恩家族的托曼一世为 |
[02:23] | King of the Andals and the First Men | 安达尔人和先民的国王 |
[02:25] | and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. | 七国的统治者 |
[02:31] | Long may he reign! | 愿他的统治长久 |
[02:33] | Long may he reign! | 愿他的统治长久 |
[02:45] | Special day. | 不寻常的一天 |
[03:06] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[03:09] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[03:35] | -Your Grace. -Your Grace. | -陛下 -陛下 |
[03:53] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[03:58] | There he is. | 他做到了 |
[04:00] | Long may he reign. | 愿他的统治长久 |
[04:02] | Long may he reign. | 愿他的统治长久 |
[04:08] | He sits the throne like he was born to it. | 他坐在王座上就像个天生的王者 |
[04:11] | Yes. He wasn’t, though, was he? | 没错 可生来要做国王的并不是他 |
[04:15] | No, he wasn’t. | 的确不是 |
[04:22] | You still mourn for Joffrey? | 你还在为乔佛里服丧吗 |
[04:25] | He was my husband. My king. | 他生前是我丈夫 我的国王 |
[04:27] | He would have been your nightmare. | 他本会成为你的噩梦 |
[04:33] | Your Grace, I feel. | 陛下 我觉得 |
[04:35] | You knew exactly what he was. | 你清楚他的本性 |
[04:38] | I did, too. | 我也清楚 |
[04:40] | You never love anything in the world | 你永远不会像爱你第一个孩子那样 |
[04:41] | the way you love your first child. | 爱世上任何东西 |
[04:46] | Doesn’t matter what they do. | 无论他做了什么 |
[04:51] | And what he did, it shocked me. | 而他所做的事 令我惊骇 |
[04:56] | Do you think I’m easily shocked? | 你看我是轻易会震惊的人吗 |
[04:58] | No. | 不是 |
[04:59] | The things he did shocked me. | 他做的那些事令我惊骇 |
[05:10] | He’s only a boy. | 他还是个孩子 |
[05:12] | A good boy. A decent boy. | 好孩子 乖孩子 |
[05:14] | He always has been. | 他一直都是 |
[05:16] | Who was the last decent king, I wonder? | 试问上一位像样的国王是谁 |
[05:19] | He could be the first man who sits on that throne | 他可能成为五十年来第一位 |
[05:21] | in 50 years to actually deserve it. | 德配此位的贤王 |
[05:25] | It would be some consolation, wouldn’t it? | 那也是一种安慰吧 |
[05:28] | For all the horror that put him there. | 相对于将他推上王位的惨事 |
[05:36] | He will need help, | 要统治好天下 |
[05:39] | if he’s going to rule well. | 他还需要帮助 |
[05:41] | He has you. | 他有您 |
[05:44] | A mother is not enough. | 只有母亲是不够的 |
[05:48] | You’re still interested in being queen, I take it? | 我想你仍然有兴趣做王后吧 |
[05:53] | After all that’s happened, | 发生了那么多事 |
[05:58] | it sounds strange, I know, but I am, | 我知道这听起来有些荒唐 可是我 |
[06:01] | I haven’t even given any thought to it, | 我还没有想过 |
[06:03] | what comes next. | 下一步会怎样 |
[06:05] | It would be a great honor, of course. | 这自然是极大的荣耀 |
[06:08] | But I will have to speak to my father about it. | 但我需要跟父亲商量 |
[06:13] | Yes, speak to your father. | 好 你去找你父亲谈 |
[06:17] | I’ll speak to mine. | 我去跟我父亲讲 |
[06:23] | We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon. | 接下来的婚礼会让人应接不暇呢 |
[06:28] | I won’t even know what to call you. | 到时候我都不知该怎么称呼您 |
[06:31] | Sister? | 嫂子 |
[06:35] | Or Mother? | 还是母亲 |
[06:41] | King Joffrey Baratheon is dead. | 乔佛里·拜拉席恩国王死了 |
[06:45] | Murdered at his own wedding. | 在自己的婚礼上被害 |
[06:47] | And we have taken the Meereenese navy, Your Grace. | 我们夺下了弥林的海军 陛下 |
[06:50] | The Second Sons took the Meereenese navy. | 次子团夺下了弥林的海军 |
[06:52] | Who told you to take the navy? | 谁教你去夺海军 |
[06:55] | No one. | 没人 |
[06:57] | So why did you do it? | 那你为何要去 |
[06:59] | I heard you liked ships. | 我听说您喜欢船 |
[07:05] | How many ships? | 多少艘船 |
[07:07] | 93, Your Grace. | 九十三艘 陛下 |
[07:08] | How many men can they carry? | 可以载多少人 |
[07:10] | 9,300, not counting sailors. | 九千三百人 不算水手 |
[07:12] | Would that be enough to take King’s Landing? | 这些人足够拿下君临吗 |
[07:15] | The Lannisters have more. | 兰尼斯特军队更多 |
[07:17] | They’ve been fighting Joffrey’s wars for years. | 他们已为乔佛里征战数年 |
[07:19] | They’re tired, dispersed. | 兵士疲敝 军力四散 |
[07:21] | And now their king is dead. | 如今又死了国王 |
[07:23] | 8,000 Unsullied, 2,000 Second Sons, | 八千无垢者 两千次子团 |
[07:27] | sailing into Blackwater Bay | 乘船杀进黑水湾 |
[07:29] | and storming the gates without warning. | 突袭城门 风卷残云 |
[07:35] | It’s hard to say. It could be enough. | 很难说 或许足够 |
[07:38] | But we’re not fighting to make you queen of King’s Landing. | 但我们打仗不是为了让您当上君临城的女王 |
[07:41] | 10,000 men can’t conquer Westeros. | 一万人无法征服维斯特洛 |
[07:44] | The old houses will flock to our queen | 一旦女王渡过狭海 |
[07:46] | when she crosses the Narrow Sea. | 大贵族会群起拥护 |
[07:48] | The old houses will flock to whichever side they think will win, | 大贵族只会拥护他们认为会取胜的一方 |
[07:50] | as they always have. | 像以往一样 |
[07:55] | There’s other news. | 还有别的消息 |
[07:57] | From Yunkai. | 来自渊凯 |
[07:59] | Without the Unsullied to enforce your rule, | 没有无垢者维护您的秩序 |
[08:02] | the Wise Masters have retaken control of the city. | 贤主们已经重新控制了城市 |
[08:05] | They’ve reenslaved the freedmen who stayed behind | 他们再次奴役了留在城里的自由人 |
[08:07] | and sworn to take revenge against you. | 并发誓对您报复 |
[08:11] | And in Astapor, | 还有阿斯塔波 |
[08:14] | the council you installed to rule over the city | 您留下统治阿斯塔波的议会 |
[08:16] | has been overthrown by a butcher named Cleon | 被一个名叫克莱昂的屠夫推翻 |
[08:19] | who’s declared himself “His Imperial Majesty.” | 此人已经自立为皇帝 |
[08:25] | Please leave me. | 都退下吧 |
[08:32] | Not you, Jorah. | 你留下 乔拉 |
[08:46] | It appears my liberation of Slaver’s Bay isn’t going quite as planned. | 看来我解放奴隶湾的成效并不如先前所愿 |
[08:53] | You could sail for Westeros | 您可以乘船去维斯特洛 |
[08:55] | and leave it all behind. | 将这一切抛诸身后 |
[08:57] | A boy sits on the Iron Throne. | 铁王座上的不过是个男孩 |
[08:59] | A boy many believe to be a bastard with no right to it. | 据信是个野种 无权继位 |
[09:03] | They’ve never been more vulnerable. | 他们从未这般不堪一击 |
[09:05] | You counseled me against rashness once in Qarth. | 在魁尔斯你曾劝我切勿鲁莽 |
[09:09] | I didn’t listen. | 我未听取 |
[09:12] | That all worked out well. | 结果一切顺利 |
[09:20] | How can I rule seven kingdoms | 若连奴隶湾都无法掌控 |
[09:23] | if I can’t control Slaver’s Bay? | 我怎能统治七国 |
[09:26] | Why should anyone trust me? | 人们凭什么信任我 |
[09:30] | Why should anyone follow me? | 凭什么追随我 |
[09:32] | You’re a Targaryen. | 您是坦格利安传人 |
[09:34] | You’re the Mother of Dragons. | 您是龙之母 |
[09:38] | I need to be more than that. | 我不能止步于此 |
[09:47] | I will not let those I have freed slide back into chains. | 我不能让获得自由的子民再次被奴役 |
[09:52] | I will not sail for Westeros. | 我暂不进攻维斯特洛 |
[09:54] | What, then? | 那您有何打算 |
[09:58] | I will do what queens do. | 我要做女王该做的事 |
[10:03] | I will rule. | 我要统治 |
[10:41] | Pull up your hood. | 罩上兜帽 |
[10:45] | A memorable shade. | 这样子太显眼 |
[10:48] | But how would they know? | 他们怎么认得出我 |
[10:50] | You know what kind of stories poor men enjoy the most? | 你知道穷人最喜欢什么内容的故事 |
[10:54] | Ones about rich girls they’ll never meet. | 一辈子都见不到的贵族小姐 |
[11:01] | Is this the only way into the Eyrie? | 这是唯一去鹰巢城的路吗 |
[11:04] | The mountains are impassable. | 周围的群山无法逾越 |
[11:06] | If you want to get to the Eyrie, | 如果想去鹰巢城 |
[11:07] | you need to go through the Bloody Gate. | 血门是必经之地 |
[11:10] | It doesn’t matter how large your army is, | 纵使你有千军万马 |
[11:13] | if you attack this gate, you do it on this road, | 要想攻打城门 就必须走这条路 |
[11:15] | three men abreast | 三人并排 |
[11:17] | and get slaughtered like goats. | 然后像羔羊一样被宰掉 |
[11:21] | The first Lords of the Vale didn’t have much, | 最早一批谷地诸侯没什么资源 |
[11:23] | but they had these mountains | 但他们有这片山 |
[11:24] | and they knew how to use them. | 而且懂得如何加以利用 |
[11:27] | And the fortress they built here has never been overcome. | 他们建造的城堡从未被攻破 |
[11:29] | Not once in 1,000 years. | 一千年来一次都没有 |
[11:32] | Know your strengths, use them wisely, | 认清自己的长处 明智地加以利用 |
[11:35] | and one man can be worth 10,000. | 一人便可对抗千军万马 |
[11:43] | Who would pass the Bloody Gate? | 待过血门者何人 |
[11:45] | Lord Petyr Baelish and his niece Alayne. | 培提尔·贝里席大人和外甥女阿莲 |
[11:53] | Stand to. | 解除戒备 |
[11:54] | -Stand to! -Stand to! | -解除戒备 -解除戒备 |
[11:58] | Welcome back, Lord Baelish. | 欢迎回来 贝里席大人 |
[12:31] | Uncle Petyr! | 培提尔叔叔 |
[12:35] | My Lord. | 大人 |
[12:45] | I have brought you a gift. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[12:53] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[12:55] | -My Lady. -Look what Uncle Petyr brought me. | -夫人 -快看培提尔叔叔给我的礼物 |
[12:57] | A beautiful gift for a beautiful boy. | 漂亮礼物配漂亮小子 |
[13:00] | It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lady Arryn. | 很高兴认识您 艾林夫人 |
[13:03] | My name is Al. | 我叫阿 |
[13:05] | Oh, do take down that hood, child. | 快把兜帽摘下来 孩子 |
[13:07] | Don’t you think I know who you are? | 我怎么会不认得你 |
[13:10] | You think I’d let my intended leave the Eyrie on urgent business | 我允准未婚夫离开鹰巢城操办急事 |
[13:14] | without knowing what that business was? | 怎会不知是什么事 |
[13:18] | I let him go, so he could bring you here to me. | 我放他走 让他把你带来 |
[13:26] | My flesh and blood. | 与我血脉相连的骨肉 |
[13:30] | It’s wonderful to meet you, Aunt Lysa. | 能见到您真是太好了 莱莎姨妈 |
[13:32] | You mustn’t call me that in front of anyone else. | 在其他人面前绝对不能这么叫我 |
[13:34] | Of course. I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[13:35] | No one can know you’re here. | 不能让人知道你在这儿 |
[13:37] | It would put us in a very precarious position. | 否则我们的处境会很危险 |
[13:39] | I would never say a thing. | 我绝对不说 |
[13:41] | The Lannisters want to destroy us. | 兰尼斯特想要毁掉我们 |
[13:43] | They’ve been trying for years. | 他们多年来一直在尝试 |
[13:45] | Now they know what it feels like. | 如今他们尝到甜头了 |
[13:47] | Mummy said they killed your mother | 妈咪说他们杀了你母亲 |
[13:49] | and they chopped off your brother’s head. | 还砍了你哥哥的头 |
[13:53] | They did, and my father’s. | 没错 我父亲也未能幸免 |
[13:57] | They killed my father, too, with poison. | 他们也杀了我父亲 下毒 |
[14:00] | I wanted to make the little Lannister baby man fly, | 我本来想让小个子兰尼斯特飞 |
[14:03] | but Mother said I couldn’t. | 但母亲不同意 |
[14:05] | Make him fly? | 让他飞 |
[14:08] | Through the Moon Door. | 从月门飞出去 |
[14:14] | And on top of everything else, | 更过分的是 |
[14:16] | they made you marry that filthy troll. | 他们还逼你嫁给那肮脏的怪物 |
[14:19] | They did. They made us both. | 是的 我们两人都是被逼 |
[14:21] | Lord Tyrion didn’t want to. | 提利昂大人也不愿意 |
[14:22] | I don’t believe that for a moment. | 这我可不信 |
[14:25] | Did he force himself on you? | 他强迫你行房了吗 |
[14:27] | No. | 没有 |
[14:28] | -We never. -Good. | -我们没 -很好 |
[14:30] | Robin, this is your cousin Sansa. | 罗宾 这是你表姐珊莎 |
[14:33] | But you’re not to call her Sansa in front of anyone, | 但除了在我和培提尔叔叔面前 |
[14:35] | but Uncle Petyr and myself. Do you understand? | 其它场合都不准叫她珊莎 明白吗 |
[14:38] | Sansa, this is my son Robin. | 珊莎 这是我儿子罗宾 |
[14:41] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Robin. | 很高兴见到你 罗宾 |
[14:43] | Robin, show Sansa to her chamber. | 罗宾 把珊莎带到她房间去 |
[14:45] | Take the back stairs. | 走后面的楼梯 |
[14:50] | Go. We’ll speak soon. | 去吧 我们过会儿再谈 |
[15:02] | What took you so long? | 你怎么去了这么久 |
[15:03] | Arranging for the ascension of King Tommen I, | 安排国王托曼一世登基 |
[15:06] | extricating Sansa, getting her here alive. | 解救珊莎 把她活着带过来 |
[15:10] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[15:11] | We’ve spent more than enough time on her for one evening. | 我们整个晚上都在处理她的事 那还不够吗 |
[15:16] | Let’s get married tonight. | 我们今晚就结婚吧 |
[15:18] | Ought we not | 难道我们不该 |
[15:21] | inform the Lords of the Vale about the ceremony? | 通知谷地诸侯婚礼的事吗 |
[15:23] | There’s only one Lord of the Vale. | 谷地只有一个主君 |
[15:25] | The others can all hang. | 其他人都见鬼去吧 |
[15:27] | Lurking and simpering on the stairs like buzzards | 我丈夫一死 他们就像秃鹰一样 |
[15:30] | the moment my husband died, | 笑嘻嘻地在楼梯上打埋伏 |
[15:31] | trying to get their claws in me. | 都想拿爪子抓我 |
[15:33] | I do think that we could wait until. | 我觉得我们可以等到 |
[15:34] | I’m done waiting, Petyr. | 我不想等了 培提尔 |
[15:37] | We had our wedding night many years ago. | 我们很多年前就洞房过了 |
[15:40] | Or don’t you remember? | 难道你不记得了 |
[15:42] | Like it was yesterday. | 记忆犹新 |
[15:44] | What wife would do for you the things I’ve done for you? | 哪个妻子可以像我一样为你做那些事 |
[15:49] | What wife would trust you the way I’ve trusted you? | 哪个妻子可以像我这样信任你 |
[15:52] | When you gave me those drops | 你给了我那些”泪珠” |
[15:54] | and told me to pour them into Jon’s wine, | 要我倒进琼恩的酒里 |
[15:57] | my husband’s wine, | 我丈夫的酒里 |
[15:59] | when you told me to write a letter to Cat | 你让我写信给凯特 |
[16:02] | telling her it was the Lannisters. | 告诉她是兰尼斯特 |
[16:17] | The deed is done. | 此事已过 |
[16:19] | Faded into nothing. | 烟消云散了 |
[16:21] | Only speaking of it can make it real. | 不提起 便没有这回事 |
[16:28] | Tonight it is, then. | 那就今晚成婚 |
[16:33] | Let me bathe and dress for the occasion. | 先容我沐浴更衣 |
[16:35] | Once I’m presentable, I’ll call on the septon immediately. | 等我打扮好了 我就立刻去叫修士 |
[16:46] | I’m warning you. | 我事先提醒你 |
[16:49] | I’m going to scream when my husband makes love to me. | 我跟丈夫做爱的时候会大声叫出来 |
[16:53] | I’m going to scream so loud, | 那叫声大得 |
[16:55] | they’ll hear me clear across the Narrow Sea. | 狭海对岸也听得清楚 |
[17:23] | When will the wedding take place in your mind? | 你觉得什么时候办婚礼 |
[17:26] | As soon as decency permits. | 越快越好 只要不失礼节 |
[17:28] | After we’ve allowed Tommen | 给出足够的时间 |
[17:30] | the appropriate time to mourn his brother | 让托曼悼念他的哥哥 |
[17:33] | and Margaery to mourn her husband. | 让玛格丽悼念丈夫 |
[17:35] | -A fortnight? -That seems reasonable. | -两周后 -应当合适 |
[17:38] | No jugglers, no jousting dwarves, | 不要杂耍 不要侏儒比武 |
[17:41] | no 77-course meals. | 不要七十七道菜的大餐 |
[17:46] | And your wedding to Loras? | 你和洛拉斯的婚礼何时办 |
[17:50] | Shortly after Tommen’s. | 托曼的婚礼后即刻办 |
[17:51] | -Shortly? -A fortnight. | -即刻 -两周后 |
[17:55] | I know you don’t like them. | 我知道你不喜欢他们 |
[17:57] | I didn’t like your husband. | 我也不喜欢你的亡夫 |
[17:59] | Used to pat me on the back a lot. | 老是拍我的背 |
[18:02] | I didn’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[18:04] | We had that in common. | 同感 |
[18:05] | You don’t need to make formal alliances with people you trust. | 与信任之人不必正式结盟 |
[18:10] | Then whom can we trust? | 那我们能信任谁 |
[18:13] | Ourselves alone. | 只有我们自己 |
[18:18] | The Tyrells | 提利尔家 |
[18:20] | are our only true rivals | 在资源方面 |
[18:22] | in terms of resources | 是我们唯一的劲敌 |
[18:24] | and we need them on our side. | 我们需要拉拢他们 |
[18:27] | Robert wasn’t particularly rich. | 劳勃并不是十分富有 |
[18:30] | Robert had me funding him. | 劳勃有我的资助 |
[18:33] | Wars swallow gold like a pit in the earth. | 战争就是吞噬金子的无底洞 |
[18:36] | I suppose that explains why we did so well in the last one. | 我想这可以解释上一场战争我们为何大获全胜 |
[18:40] | Do you know how much gold | 你知道过去一年中 |
[18:41] | was mined in the Westerlands this past year? | 西境开采出了多少金子吗 |
[18:44] | Haven’t a clue. | 全无头绪 |
[18:45] | Go on, your best guess. | 来吧 猜猜看 |
[18:48] | Pounds, tons, ounces? | 以磅 以吨 还是以两计 |
[18:49] | Doesn’t matter. The answer is the same. | 无所谓 答案都是一样的 |
[18:53] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[18:54] | Our last working mine ran dry three years ago. | 我们的最后一座金矿三年前就枯竭了 |
[18:59] | Then how do we pay for anything? | 那我们是怎么维持开销的 |
[19:01] | The crown owes the Iron Bank of Braavos | 王室欠了布拉佛斯的铁金库 |
[19:03] | a tremendous amount of money. | 一大笔钱 |
[19:05] | How much? | 多大 |
[19:08] | A tremendous amount. | 巨大 |
[19:12] | There must be someone at the Iron Bank | 您一定能和铁金库的 |
[19:14] | you can speak to, come to some arrangement. | 哪个人谈谈 达成什么协议 |
[19:16] | The Iron Bank is the Iron Bank. | 铁金库就是铁金库 |
[19:18] | There is no someone. | 没有哪个人一说 |
[19:20] | Someone does work there. It is comprised of people. | 那里肯定有人做事 铁金库由人组成 |
[19:22] | And a temple is comprised of stones. | 神庙由石块垒成 |
[19:25] | One stone crumbles and another takes its place. | 一块碎了 另一块补上 |
[19:28] | And the temple holds its form for 1,000 years or more. | 而神庙屹立千年以上 |
[19:33] | That’s what the Iron Bank is, a temple. | 铁金库就是这样一座神庙 |
[19:36] | We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it. | 我们都活在它的阴影中 却几乎无人知晓 |
[19:41] | You can’t run from them. You can’t cheat them. | 你逃不脱他们 骗不倒他们 |
[19:43] | You can’t sway them with excuses. | 无法拿借口敷衍他们 |
[19:46] | If you owe them money and you don’t want to crumble yourself, | 如果你欠他们钱 又不想粉身碎骨 |
[19:50] | you pay it back. | 那就还钱 |
[19:52] | Vesting the Tyrells in the crown | 将提利尔家纳入王室 |
[19:53] | will help a great deal in this respect. | 将在这方面给我们极大帮助 |
[19:56] | It’s for the good of the family, I understand that. | 这是为了家族利益 我能理解 |
[20:03] | I’m not sure my brothers do. | 但两个弟弟未必能 |
[20:09] | I know you’re building a strong case against Tyrion. | 我知道你想要提利昂无法翻身 |
[20:13] | And as a mother, that is your right. | 这是你身为人母的权利 |
[20:16] | But as a judge, I cannot discuss the trial with you. | 但身为法官 我不能与你谈论审判的事 |
[20:20] | I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[20:25] | We don’t need to discuss it. | 我们不用谈 |
[20:30] | The Lannister legacy is the only thing that matters. | 兰尼斯特的家业至关重要 |
[20:34] | You’ve started wars to protect this family. | 您为保护家族不惜发起战争 |
[20:37] | Turned your back on Jaime | 因为詹姆拒绝 |
[20:38] | for refusing to contribute to its future. | 为家族的未来效力 您不惜背弃他 |
[20:42] | What does Tyrion deserve | 那么将家族的未来 |
[20:45] | for lighting that future on fire? | 付之一炬的提利昂该遭受何种下场 |
[20:57] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[20:59] | Cersei. | 瑟曦 |
[21:01] | Walder Frey. | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[21:04] | Meryn Trant. | 马林·特兰 |
[21:06] | Tywin Lannister. | 泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[21:09] | The Red Woman. | 红袍女 |
[21:12] | Beric Dondarrion. | 贝里·唐德利恩 |
[21:14] | Thoros of Myr. | 密尔的索罗斯 |
[21:17] | Ilyn Payne. | 伊林·派恩 |
[21:19] | The Mountain. | 魔山 |
[21:20] | Would you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[21:23] | I can’t sleep until I say the names. | 不念完名字 我睡不着 |
[21:26] | The names of every fucking person in Westeros? | 维斯特洛所有人的名字全他妈要念吗 |
[21:30] | Only the ones I’m going to kill. | 只是我要杀掉的人 |
[21:33] | Hate’s as good a thing as any to keep a person going. | 仇恨是好东西 让人浑身是劲 |
[21:37] | Better than most. | 好过很多别的东西 |
[21:40] | We come across my brother, | 如果我们碰到我哥哥 |
[21:43] | maybe we can both cross a name off our list. | 也许我们俩的名单上都能划去一个名字了 |
[21:49] | If he were here right now, what would you do? | 如果他现在来了 你会怎么做 |
[22:00] | I’d tell him to shut the fuck up, | 我会叫他闭上臭嘴 |
[22:01] | so I can get some sleep. | 让我好好睡会儿 |
[22:08] | Go on, get it over with, | 继续 快点念完 |
[22:10] | your list of doomed men. | 你那份死亡名单 |
[22:14] | I’m almost done. | 我快念完了 |
[22:17] | Only one name left. | 只剩一个名字 |
[22:20] | Go on. | 念吧 |
[22:30] | The Hound. | 猎狗 |
[22:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Your mother always had a sweet tooth, you know? | 你母亲一直很喜欢吃甜食 你知道吗 |
[22:42] | -Really? -Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[22:44] | At suppertime, she would go straight for honey cakes, | 一到晚餐 她就直接扑向蜂蜜蛋糕 |
[22:47] | candied almonds, custard. | 蜜饯杏仁 奶油蛋羹 |
[22:48] | Anything sweet. | 只要是甜的 |
[22:50] | Eventually, your grandfather | 到最后 你外祖父 |
[22:51] | had to assign a septa to watch her at meals. | 不得不派了个修女监督她吃饭 |
[22:54] | Cat was the firstborn daughter after all. | 毕竟凯特是长女 |
[22:56] | It was important that she remain desirable, | 她必须保持身材 |
[22:58] | so Father could arrange a good match for her | 以便钓个金龟婿 |
[23:01] | and she was starting to get fat. | 而她开始长胖了 |
[23:04] | My mother, fat? | 我母亲 长胖 |
[23:09] | She never let me have my pudding | 在我吃完正餐前 |
[23:11] | until I’d finished all my proper food. | 她从不让我吃布丁 |
[23:13] | This is before she married your father and moved to the North. | 那是在她嫁给你父亲 搬到北境之前 |
[23:16] | By the time you were born, | 到了你出生时 |
[23:17] | your father’s austerity had become hers. | 她已变得和你父亲一样节俭 |
[23:20] | Marriage changes people. | 婚姻会改变人 |
[23:26] | I didn’t mean for you to stop. | 我不是要你停下 |
[23:27] | Go on, enjoy them. | 吃吧 好好享用 |
[23:34] | How do you like them? | 味道如何 |
[23:36] | They’re delicious. | 非常美味 |
[23:40] | Where did you get the lemons? You can’t grow them up here. | 柠檬是哪儿来的 这里种不了柠檬 |
[23:43] | Oh, gods, no. | 当然不是 |
[23:44] | Petyr had three crates brought all the way from King’s Landing. | 培提尔从君临带回了整整三箱 |
[23:48] | He knew you liked lemon cakes. | 他知道你喜欢柠檬蛋糕 |
[23:50] | He’s so kind. | 他真好 |
[23:51] | He really cares for you. | 他非常关心你 |
[23:54] | Think, where you’d be without him. | 想想看 要是没有他 你会落到什么境地 |
[23:56] | In their clutches and tried for murder. | 落在他们手里 接受谋杀罪的审判 |
[24:00] | Yes. I’m very lucky. | 是的 我很幸运 |
[24:03] | He feels responsible for you. | 他觉得有责任保护你 |
[24:04] | Oh, I know he does. I’m so grateful. | 我知道 我也非常感激 |
[24:06] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[24:08] | Why does he feel responsible for you? | 他怎么就觉得有责任保护你呢 |
[24:12] | Well, I’m half Tully. | 我有一半的徒利家血统 |
[24:14] | -He loved your family so much. -Loved your mother. | -他这是爱屋及乌 -爱你母亲罢了 |
[24:16] | -No. -That’s what you wanted to say. | -不是 -你就是想说这个 |
[24:18] | He loves you, Aunt Lysa. He’s married to you. | 他爱的是您 莱莎姨妈 况且你们成婚了 |
[24:19] | Your mother never loved him. Never. | 你母亲从未爱过他 从来没有 |
[24:22] | Cat always went straight for the sweetest thing. | 凯特向来只要最甜的 |
[24:25] | The most obvious thing. Your Uncle Brandon. | 最耀眼的 也就是你的伯父布兰登 |
[24:28] | Your handsome, arrogant, cruel Uncle Brandon. | 你那傲慢而又残忍的美男子布兰登伯父 |
[24:31] | He almost killed Petyr in a duel. | 他差点在决斗中杀了培提尔 |
[24:34] | And your mother loved him anyway. | 但你母亲依然爱他 |
[24:36] | And now Petyr is risking his life to save you, | 而现在培提尔不顾生命危险救了你 |
[24:40] | the daughter of a woman who didn’t love him | 救了一个薄情女人的女儿 |
[24:42] | no more than those whores in his brothels. | 你母亲对他的情谊还不如他窑子里的妓女 |
[24:46] | -Has he told you about them? -No. | -他没告诉你吗 -没有 |
[24:48] | He hasn’t told you about the vile things | 他没告诉过你 那些女人用身体 |
[24:50] | they do with their bodies? | 干的脏事儿吗 |
[24:51] | The vile things they let him do with their bodies? | 他在那些女人的身体上干的脏事儿吗 |
[24:53] | -No, never. -Are you pregnant? | -从来没说过 -你怀孕了没有 |
[24:57] | What? No, I told you. Lord Tyrion and I never. | 什么 没有 提利昂大人和我 |
[25:00] | I wasn’t asking about Tyrion. | 我问的不是提利昂 |
[25:02] | What have you let Petyr do with your body? | 你有没有让培提尔碰过你 |
[25:04] | -Aunt Lysa, no, I. -Your young, pretty body. | -没有 莱莎姨妈 -你这么年轻漂亮 |
[25:07] | -Nothing. I’m a virgin. -Don’t lie to me. | -什么都没有 我是处女 -别撒谎 |
[25:10] | You’re hurting me. | 您弄疼我了 |
[25:12] | I’ll know if you lie. | 你瞒不住我 |
[25:15] | I’m a virgin, I swear it. | 我发誓 我是处女 |
[25:17] | He loves you, Aunt Lysa. | 他爱的是您 莱莎姨妈 |
[25:19] | All he says is that I’m stupid. | 他只是说我蠢 |
[25:21] | I’m a stupid little girl with stupid dreams | 说我是满脑子蠢念头的蠢姑娘 |
[25:23] | who never learns and I’m a terrible liar, | 从来不长进 也不会说谎 |
[25:25] | so I should always tell the truth. | 所以我什么时候都应该说真话 |
[25:26] | And I swear to you that he has never touched me. | 我向您发誓 他从来没碰过我 |
[25:28] | Not once, not ever. | 从来没有 一次都没有 |
[25:32] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[25:34] | It will all be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[25:36] | You’ll be a widow soon. | 你很快就会成为寡妇 |
[25:38] | They’ll execute that dwarf for murdering the king | 他们马上就要处死那个谋杀国王的侏儒 |
[25:40] | and you’ll be free to marry Robin. | 然后你可以嫁给罗宾 |
[25:43] | You’ll be the Lady of the Vale. | 成为艾林谷的公爵夫人 |
[26:09] | Didn’t they teach you how to ride a horse? | 没人教你怎么骑马吗 |
[26:12] | Yes, my lady, when I was young. | 教过 小姐 那还是小时候 |
[26:15] | There wasn’t much call for it with Lord Tyrion, though. | 但在服侍提利昂大人期间没什么用 |
[26:18] | He preferred litters. | 他喜欢坐轿子 |
[26:20] | Perhaps you should have stayed with him. | 也许你该留在他身边 |
[26:29] | It’s not going to be a pleasant journey for you. | 这次远行怕是有你好受的 |
[26:31] | It could take weeks to get to the Wall, depending on the weather. | 看天气好坏 估计要好几周才能到长城 |
[26:34] | That’s a long way off. | 那是挺远的 |
[26:36] | Well, Lady Sansa’s brother’s at Castle Black. | 因为珊莎小姐的哥哥在黑城堡 |
[26:39] | If I were her, that’s where I’d go. | 换做我 我肯定去那里 |
[26:42] | Feel free to stop at any point. | 你要是想走 随时都可以 |
[26:44] | Never, my lady. I’m your squire. | 我绝对不走 小姐 我是您的侍从 |
[26:47] | I’ve made it this far in the world without a squire. | 我没有侍从也一路走过来了 |
[26:50] | I don’t see why I need one now. | 为何这就非要个侍从了 |
[26:51] | All knights have squires, my lady. | 骑士都有侍从 小姐 |
[26:53] | I’m not a knight. | 我不是骑士 |
[26:55] | And I’m not a slaver, either. I don’t own you. | 我也不是奴隶主 你不属于我 |
[26:57] | I swore an oath, my lady. | 我已经宣誓效忠于您 小姐 |
[27:00] | I am releasing you from that oath. | 那我解除你的誓言 |
[27:05] | That means you could leave. | 也就是说你可以走了 |
[27:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:10] | What do you think will happen if you leave? | 你觉得你要是走了会怎样 |
[27:13] | They’ll say I wasn’t a very good squire. | 人们会说我是个不称职的侍从 |
[28:10] | The hell you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[28:12] | Practicing. | 练习 |
[28:13] | -What, ways to die? -No one’s going to kill me. | -练习怎么死吗 -没人来杀我 |
[28:17] | They will if you nance around like that. | 你要是玩这种花拳绣腿 那就等死吧 |
[28:19] | That’s no way to fight. | 哪有这么打的 |
[28:21] | It’s not fighting. It’s water dancing. | 这不是打 这是水之舞 |
[28:24] | Dancing? | 舞 |
[28:26] | Maybe you ought to put on a dress. | 那你该穿条花裙子才对 |
[28:30] | Who taught you that shite? | 这破烂玩意儿谁教的 |
[28:33] | The greatest swordsman who ever lived. | 古往今来最伟大的剑士 |
[28:37] | Syrio Forel, the First Sword to the Sealord of Braavos. | 西利欧·佛瑞尔 布拉佛斯海王的首席剑士 |
[28:41] | Braavos. | 布拉佛斯 |
[28:42] | Greasy-haired little bastard, I bet. | 肯定是个油头粉面的小杂种 |
[28:44] | They all are. | 那儿的人都那样 |
[28:46] | What do you know about anything? | 你知道什么啊 |
[28:47] | I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey’s cunt. | 那小子的油头肯定比乔佛里的屄抹得还亮 |
[28:49] | -It was not. -Was? He dead? | -那时候可不是 -那时候 他死了吗 |
[28:51] | -Yes. -How? | -是 -怎么死的 |
[28:52] | -He was killed. -Who by? | -他被人杀了 -谁杀的 |
[28:54] | Meryn Trant. That’s why Ser Meryn. | 马林·特兰 所以马林爵士 |
[28:56] | Meryn Trant? | 马林·特兰 |
[28:58] | The greatest swordsman who ever lived | 古往今来最伟大的剑士 |
[28:59] | killed by Meryn fucking Trant? | 居然死在马林·特兰这种小丑手上 |
[29:01] | -He was outnumbered. -Any boy whore with a sword | -他寡不敌众 -随便哪个小男妓拿把剑 |
[29:03] | could beat three Meryn Trants. | 放倒两三个马林·特兰都不成问题 |
[29:04] | Syrio didn’t have a sword. Or armor. Just a stick. | 西利欧没有剑 也没盔甲 只有根木棍 |
[29:07] | The greatest swordsman who ever lived didn’t have a sword? | 古往今来最伟大的剑士居然连剑都没有 |
[29:12] | All right. You have a sword. | 既然如此 你手上有剑 |
[29:14] | Let’s see what he taught you. | 看看他都教了你什么 |
[29:16] | Go on, do it for your Braavosi friend. | 来啊 给你那布拉佛斯朋友长长脸 |
[29:19] | Dead like all the rest of your friends. | 他跟你其他朋友一样都死翘翘了 |
[29:33] | Your friend’s dead and Meryn Trant’s not, | 你朋友死了 但马林·特兰没死 |
[29:36] | ’cause Trant had armor | 因为特兰穿了盔甲 |
[29:38] | and a big fucking sword. | 还他妈的有把大剑 |
[30:11] | Your Grace. | 太后陛下 |
[30:13] | Prince Oberyn. Writing letters? | 奥柏恩亲王 在写信吗 |
[30:16] | A poem, actually. | 其实是写诗 |
[30:19] | May I show you the gardens? | 我带你逛逛花园可好 |
[30:22] | I couldn’t very well refuse a royal escort. | 太后陛下盛情 我岂敢拒绝 |
[30:25] | No, you couldn’t. | 是啊 没法拒绝 |
[30:28] | I didn’t realize you were a poet. | 没想到你还是诗人 |
[30:31] | Not a very good one. | 蹩脚诗人一个 |
[30:34] | For your paramour? | 写给情人的吗 |
[30:36] | For one of my daughters. | 给我的一个女儿 |
[30:38] | You have several, don’t you? | 你有好几个女儿吧 |
[30:41] | Eight. | 八个 |
[30:42] | Eight? | 八个 |
[30:44] | Eight daughters? | 八个女儿 |
[30:46] | The fifth is difficult. | 五女桀骜难驯 |
[30:48] | I named her after my sister Elia. | 我给她起了家姐的名字伊莉亚 |
[30:51] | Beautiful name. | 名字很美 |
[30:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:54] | But I can’t say it without turning sad. | 可每提起这名字 我就觉得悲伤 |
[30:58] | And after I turn sad, | 悲伤过后 |
[31:00] | I grow angry. | 便是愤怒 |
[31:03] | Perhaps that’s why she’s difficult. | 也许正因为如此 她才桀骜难驯 |
[31:06] | The gods love their stupid jokes, don’t they? | 诸神就爱开愚蠢的玩笑 不是吗 |
[31:08] | Which joke is that? | 什么样的玩笑 |
[31:11] | You’re a prince of Dorne. | 你是多恩亲王 |
[31:13] | A legendary fighter. | 大名鼎鼎的战士 |
[31:15] | A brilliant man feared throughout Westeros. | 威震维斯特洛的大英雄 |
[31:18] | But you could not save your sister. | 却救不了你姐姐 |
[31:21] | I’m a Lannister. Queen for 19 years. | 我是个兰尼斯特 做了十九年的王后 |
[31:24] | Daughter of the most powerful man alive. | 父亲是世上最有权势的人 |
[31:27] | But I could not save my son. | 却救不了我儿子 |
[31:30] | What good is power | 不能保护心爱之人 |
[31:32] | if you cannot protect the ones you love? | 权力又有何用 |
[31:35] | We can avenge them. | 我们可以为他们复仇 |
[31:36] | Yes, we can avenge them. | 是啊 我们可以为他们复仇 |
[31:40] | You really believe Tyrion murdered your son? | 你真认为是提利昂杀害了你儿子 |
[31:44] | I know he did. | 我知道是他做的 |
[31:48] | We will have a trial and we will learn the truth. | 等到审判之时 我们便知真相 |
[31:51] | We’ll have a trial, anyway. | 是啊 还要审判 |
[31:58] | I haven’t seen my daughter in over a year. | 我有一年多没见我女儿了 |
[32:01] | The last time I saw her, | 我上次见她 |
[32:03] | she was swimming with two of my girls in the Water Gardens. | 她正和我的两个女儿在流水花园游泳 |
[32:07] | Laughing in the sun. | 在阳光下欢笑 |
[32:11] | I want to believe that. | 我很想相信你的话 |
[32:14] | I want to believe she’s happy. | 我想相信她很快乐 |
[32:16] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[32:19] | We don’t hurt little girls in Dorne. | 我们多恩人不伤害小女孩 |
[32:23] | Everywhere in the world, they hurt little girls. | 世上哪有不伤害小女孩的地方 |
[32:35] | Would you bring her a gift for me? | 你能为我带个礼物给她吗 |
[32:39] | I wasn’t there for her name day. | 我没能给她庆祝命名日 |
[32:41] | I don’t know when I’ll see her again. | 我也不知道何时能再见到她 |
[32:43] | Anything at all. | 听凭吩咐 |
[32:47] | The best shipwrights in King’s Landing | 君临手艺最好的造船匠 |
[32:49] | have been working on it for months. | 花了几个月造出那艘船 |
[32:52] | Myrcella loves the open water. | 弥赛菈喜欢开阔的水面 |
[32:55] | I will have it sailed down to Sunspear for her. | 我会派人把船驶到阳戟城送给她 |
[33:00] | Please tell her, | 请你告诉她 |
[33:04] | her mother misses her very much. | 她母亲非常想念她 |
[33:16] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[33:21] | Hells. | 该死 |
[33:26] | Gods. | 天哪 |
[33:31] | Did you remove the skin? | 你剥皮了吗 |
[33:35] | No, my lady. | 没有 小姐 |
[33:37] | Have you ever cooked a rabbit before? | 你料理过兔子吗 |
[33:40] | No, my lady. | 没有 小姐 |
[33:42] | Did you ever cook anything for Lord Tyrion? | 你为提利昂大人做过饭吗 |
[33:45] | No, my lady. | 没有 小姐 |
[33:48] | That was the cooks. | 有厨子做 |
[34:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[34:08] | I’m helping you with your armor. | 我帮您卸盔甲 |
[34:10] | I’ve been removing my own armor for quite some time, | 我一直都是自己卸 |
[34:12] | thank you very much. | 不劳驾你了 |
[34:32] | What exactly did you do for Lord Tyrion? | 那你究竟为提利昂大人做什么 |
[34:34] | I brought him his meals | 我为他端去饭菜 |
[34:36] | and cleared his table when he was finished. | 他用完餐后再收拾桌子 |
[34:38] | I kept his clothing and linens clean. | 我为他换洗衣物和床单 |
[34:40] | Carried his messages and returned the replies. | 为他送信 再带话回来 |
[34:45] | Mostly I poured wine. | 大多数时候都是为他斟酒 |
[34:49] | Whilst in Lord Tyrion’s service, | 你跟在提利昂大人身边 |
[34:50] | did you ever do anything remotely related to combat? | 做过跟战斗有那么一点儿关系的事吗 |
[34:58] | I killed a man. | 我杀过一个人 |
[35:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:06] | A Kingsguard. | 一个御林铁卫 |
[35:12] | He tried to kill Lord Tyrion at the Blackwater. | 黑水河一役时 他想杀提利昂大人 |
[35:18] | How did you kill a Kingsguard? | 你怎么杀死的御林铁卫 |
[35:23] | I pushed a spear through the back of his head. | 我从后面用长矛刺穿了他的脑袋 |
[35:37] | Bloody ridiculous. | 真该死 |
[35:43] | Help me with these straps. | 帮我把这些带子解开 |
[36:06] | Hey, get up. | 起来 |
[36:09] | Get up. | 起来 |
[36:17] | That’s it, lad, put it inside. | 没错 伙计 放到里面 |
[36:20] | Get the fire going again. We’re all freezing. | 把火生起来 我们冻死了 |
[36:22] | Aye. What we need is a girl there. | 是啊 我们需要个姑娘 |
[36:24] | I’ve got to have a piss. | 我要撒尿 |
[36:39] | Now keep quiet. | 安静点 |
[37:22] | You need water. | 你需要喝水 |
[37:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[37:26] | Of course it matters. | 当然要紧 |
[37:32] | You mustn’t let anything stop you. | 你不能困在这里 |
[37:36] | They already have stopped me. | 我已经困在这里了 |
[37:39] | No. | 不 |
[37:43] | You’re not here. | 你不在这儿 |
[37:51] | You’re far from here. | 你离这儿很远 |
[37:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:04] | At the hill. | 在山上 |
[38:07] | A great weirwood tree. | 有棵巨大的鱼梁木 |
[38:11] | You’ve seen it, too. | 你也看到了 |
[38:13] | Meera and I, even Hodor, | 我和梅拉 还有阿多 |
[38:18] | we’re only here to guide you. | 我们只是来指引你的 |
[38:24] | He’s waiting for you. | 他在等你 |
[38:28] | We have to find it. | 我们必须找到它 |
[38:31] | You have to make it. | 你必须到那里去 |
[38:34] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[38:37] | This isn’t the end. | 这不是结束 |
[38:42] | Not for you. | 对你来说不是 |
[38:45] | Not yet. | 还没有结束 |
[38:47] | How | 我们 |
[38:49] | will we know the end? | 怎么知道什么算结束 |
[39:04] | You’ll know. | 到时候就知道 |
[39:18] | Brothers. | 弟兄们 |
[39:21] | You do move quiet. | 你脚步的确够轻 |
[39:25] | -How many? -11 men. | -几个人 -十一个 |
[39:28] | Most of them already drunk. | 大部分喝得醉醺醺的 |
[39:30] | No guards posted. They don’t seem to have a care in the world. | 没人放哨 他们好像什么都不在乎 |
[39:33] | We’ll carve them up like walnut pie. | 我们杀了他们就如砍瓜切菜 |
[39:36] | Karl was a top paid cutthroat in Flea Bottom. | 卡尔是跳蚤窝佣金最高的杀手 |
[39:39] | I’ve seen what he can do with a knife. | 我见过他使刀的手段 |
[39:41] | Have you seen what I can do with a knife? | 你见过我使刀的手段吗 |
[39:44] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:48] | There’s a hut on the west side of the keep. | 堡垒西面有座小屋 |
[39:50] | We should steer clear of it. | 我们应该避开它 |
[39:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:53] | They’ve got some hounds chained up inside. | 里面拴了几只猎狗 |
[39:56] | Closer we can get without the dogs sniffing us, the better. | 我们摸得越近越好 只要猎狗闻不到我们 |
[40:00] | New moon tonight. | 今晚是新月 |
[40:06] | Get some rest. | 休息一会儿 |
[40:08] | We move at sundown. | 日落后行动 |
[40:12] | I’ve always liked a girl with curls. | 我向来喜欢卷发的姑娘 |
[40:14] | A touch of class. | 别有风味 |
[40:16] | You take whatever’s left. | 完事了就给你们 |
[40:22] | Get her up. | 拉她起来 |
[40:25] | Stop. | 住手 |
[40:27] | Stop. What are you doing? | 住手 你要干什么 |
[40:28] | Hodor. Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 阿多 |
[40:31] | Stop. | 住手 |
[40:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[40:34] | -Hodor. Hodor. -Stop! | -阿多 阿多 -住手 |
[40:38] | -Please. -Hodor. | -求你了 -阿多 |
[40:40] | -Please, get off her! -Hodor. Hodor. | -求你了 放开她 -阿多 阿多 |
[40:43] | Please! Please, leave her alone! | 求你了 求你了 别碰她 |
[40:49] | Please, stop. Stop. | 求你了 住手 住手 |
[40:52] | -What are you doing? Leave her alone! -Hodor. Hodor. | -你干什么 别碰她 -阿多 阿多 |
[40:54] | No! | 不要 |
[41:06] | You’ve got pretty hair, don’t you? | 你的头发真漂亮 不是吗 |
[41:10] | Now what is a pretty little highborn girl like you | 你这么漂亮的贵族家小姐 |
[41:12] | doing out here in the deep, dark woods, eh? | 跑到黑乎乎的林子里做什么 |
[41:17] | You left your daddy’s castle looking for trouble, didn’t you? | 你不待在你爹的城堡里 出来自找苦吃吗 |
[41:21] | No dresses for you. | 也不打扮打扮 |
[41:25] | You like it rough, don’t you? | 你喜欢玩野的 对吧 |
[41:28] | You like it in the gutter, don’t you? | 你就喜欢下流肮脏的玩法 对吧 |
[41:31] | If you let my sister go, I can help you. | 如果你放了我姐姐 我就帮你 |
[41:35] | You can help me? | 你还能帮我 |
[41:37] | I can. | 是的 |
[41:41] | And how you gonna do that? | 你能怎么帮 |
[41:46] | I have the sight. I can see things. | 我有视野 我能看见一些事 |
[41:50] | That’s very helpful. | 很有用嘛 |
[41:52] | Things that haven’t happened yet. | 看见尚未发生的事 |
[41:58] | What a fine thing. | 真不错啊 |
[42:03] | A fine thing. | 真不错 |
[42:07] | Have you seen what I’m gonna do to your sister? | 那你有没有看见我怎么对待你姐姐 |
[42:12] | Have you seen what they’re going to do to your sister? | 你有没有看见他们怎么对待你姐姐 |
[42:18] | No. | 没有 |
[42:22] | Don’t close your eyes. | 别闭眼睛 |
[42:30] | I saw you die tonight. | 我看见你今晚会死 |
[42:35] | I saw your body burn. | 我看见你的尸体被焚烧 |
[42:38] | I saw the snow fall and bury your bones. | 我看见大雪落下 覆盖你的尸骨 |
[42:45] | To arms! | 抄家伙 |
[42:47] | They’re here, the Night’s Watch. | 他们来了 守夜人 |
[43:19] | Rescue party is here, lads. | 救援队来了 小子们 |
[43:22] | Lady. | 小姐 |
[43:23] | -Is Jon with you? -Aye. | -琼恩跟你在一起吗 -是 |
[43:27] | I’ll take you to him. | 我带你去见他 |
[43:31] | You’re Brandon Stark? | 你是布兰登·史塔克吗 |
[43:38] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[43:40] | The little crippled lord. We’re going for a ride, boy. | 残废小少爷 我们要骑马上路了 小子 |
[43:43] | Jon! Jon! | 琼恩 琼恩 |
[43:45] | Keep talking and I’ll cut your friends’ throats. | 再喊一声 我就割了你朋友的喉咙 |
[43:49] | Starting with the idiot. Do you hear? | 从这个傻子开始 你听到没有 |
[43:53] | Do you hear? | 你听到没有 |
[44:07] | Hodor! Hodor! | 阿多 阿多 |
[44:11] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[44:13] | Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 |
[44:18] | Hodor. Hodor. Hodor. | 阿多 阿多 阿多 |
[45:03] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[45:06] | Hodor, get his knife. Cut me loose. | 阿多 把他的刀拿来 给我松绑 |
[45:11] | Hodor, get his knife. | 阿多 拿他的刀 |
[45:15] | Cut me loose, Hodor. | 给我松绑 阿多 |
[45:23] | Jojen and Meera, free them. | 还有玖健和梅拉 帮他们松绑 |
[45:27] | Go! | 快去 |
[45:43] | Jon! | 琼恩 |
[45:46] | If he sees you, he won’t let you go north. | 如果他看到你了 他肯定不让你往北走 |
[45:48] | -He’s my brother. -And wants to protect you. | -他是我哥哥 -他要保护你 |
[45:51] | He’ll take you back to Castle Black. | 他肯定带你回黑城堡 |
[45:55] | You have to decide. | 你必须做出选择 |
[45:57] | Do you want to find the three-eyed raven? | 你还想找到三眼乌鸦吗 |
[46:14] | -Hodor. -Hodor. | -阿多 -阿多 |
[46:17] | We need to free Summer. | 我们要把夏天救出来 |
[46:19] | And we need to go. | 然后我们就要上路了 |
[46:36] | Lord Snow. | 雪诺大人 |
[46:38] | Are you bringing me back for trial? | 您这是带我回去审判吗 |
[46:43] | We had a good thing here. | 我们在这儿过得很好 |
[46:45] | We were free men. | 我们有自由 |
[46:47] | You’ll never be free. | 而你永远得不到 |
[46:50] | You’ll never know what that’s like. | 你永远尝不到自由的滋味儿 |
[47:13] | You learn how to fight in a castle? | 你在城堡里学过怎么打 |
[47:21] | Some old man teach you how to stand, | 某个老头子教你怎么站位 |
[47:24] | how to parry? | 怎么格挡 |
[47:29] | How to fight with honor? | 怎么打得有尊严 |
[47:44] | You know what’s wrong with honor? | 你知道尊严这东西有什么问题吗 |
[47:57] | You. | 是你 |
[48:30] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[48:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[48:38] | Come on. | 走 |
[48:56] | We lost four brothers? | 我们损失了四个兄弟 |
[48:59] | Five. | 是五个 |
[49:04] | What the seven hells could do that to a man? | 七层地狱啊 什么怪物能下这么重的手 |
[49:08] | I count 10 dead mutineers. | 我数了 十个叛徒 |
[49:12] | Locke said there were 11 of them. | 洛克说他们有十一个人 |
[49:15] | Where’s Rast? | 雷斯特呢 |
[50:01] | -Here’s another. -Jon. | -还有一把 -琼恩 |
[50:06] | Where in seven hells? | 我的老天啊 |
[50:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[50:18] | I missed you, boy. | 我想死你了 小子 |
[50:24] | What should we do with this lot? | 拿她们怎么办 |
[50:31] | It’s not safe for you here on your own. | 你们留在这里不安全 |
[50:34] | Mance Rayder has an army heading this way | 曼斯·雷德的大军正朝这边来 |
[50:36] | and there’s worse out there than Mance. | 还有比曼斯更可怕的 |
[50:41] | Come with us to Castle Black. | 跟我们回黑城堡 |
[50:44] | We can find you work. Keep you safe. | 我们给你们找活儿干 保护你们 |
[50:46] | Meaning all respect, Ser Crow, | 恕我直言 乌鸦老爷 |
[50:49] | Craster beat us and worse. | 卡斯特揍我们 虐待我们 |
[50:53] | Your brother crows beat us and worse. | 你的乌鸦兄弟也揍我们 虐待我们 |
[50:56] | We’ll find our own way. | 我们还是自个儿找活路 |
[50:58] | You want to stay here | 你们还要留在 |
[51:00] | in Craster’s Keep? | 卡斯特堡垒吗 |
[51:06] | Burn it to the ground | 全部烧光 |
[51:08] | and all the dead with it. | 和那些死人一起烧掉 |