时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | A royal wedding is history. | 王室婚礼即是历史 |
[00:05] | He’s choking! | 他噎住了 |
[00:07] | – Come with me now. – Joffrey! Joffrey! | -快跟我走 -乔佛里 乔佛里 |
[00:09] | He poisoned my son. | 他毒死了我儿子 |
[00:11] | Take him. Take him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[00:15] | You’re safe with me | 你在我身边是安全的 |
[00:18] | and sailing home. | 我们乘船回家 |
[00:20] | They say 1,000 slaves died building the Great Pyramid of Meereen. | 据说为建造弥林大金字塔 上千名奴隶丧命 |
[00:32] | Mhysa! Mhysa! | 母亲 母亲 |
[00:34] | Your brother is dead. | 你哥哥死了 |
[00:35] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[00:37] | – It means I’ll become king. – Yes. | -意味着我会成为国王 -是的 |
[00:39] | Now, as the king, | 现在 作为国王 |
[00:41] | you will have to marry. | 你要结婚 |
[00:44] | I demand a trial by combat. | 我要求比武审判 |
[00:51] | Tyrion Lannister, | 提利昂·兰尼斯特 |
[00:52] | you are hereby sentenced to death. | 我宣判你死刑 |
[00:55] | He came from the sky. | 他从天而降 |
[00:57] | My girl. | 我的女儿 |
[00:58] | My little girl. | 我的小女儿 |
[01:06] | Myrcella is my only daughter. | 弥赛菈是我唯一的女儿 |
[01:07] | Dorne is the safest place for her. | 对她而言多恩是最安全的地方 |
[01:11] | You’re Arya Stark. | 你是艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[01:12] | I’ll take you to safety. | 我带你去安全的地方 |
[01:16] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[01:18] | Arya! | 艾莉亚 |
[01:20] | Cousin Lancel, | 蓝赛尔堂弟 |
[01:21] | Cersei must have great trust in you. | 看来瑟曦很是信任你啊 |
[01:23] | Get back into bed. | 回床上去 |
[01:26] | More wine, your grace? | 还要酒吗 陛下 |
[01:28] | The bore got me. | 野猪害死了我 |
[01:30] | 100 generations have defended this castle. | 上百代守夜人保卫过这座城堡 |
[01:33] | She will not fall tonight. | 它今夜不会失陷 |
[01:34] | Let’s kill some crows! | 杀乌鸦去 |
[01:45] | – Are you attacking us? – No. | -是你们偷袭 -不是 |
[01:46] | We don’t have the men. | 我们人手不够 |
[01:48] | Stand down! | 退后 |
[01:50] | It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a king. | 向国王投降通常应当下跪 |
[01:54] | We do not kneel. | 我们从不下跪 |
[01:57] | What are you doing? | 你来做什么 |
[01:57] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你以为我来做什么 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:04] | Tyrion. | 提利昂 |
[02:05] | You’re no son of mine. | 你不是我儿子 |
[02:07] | I am your son. | 我是您儿子 |
[02:11] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[04:21] | – We shouldn’t be out here alone. – Why not? | -我们不该私自出来 -为什么 |
[04:23] | – If your father… – He’ll never know we’re gone. | -如果你父亲 -他不会知道的 |
[04:26] | But if he finds out… | 可是如果被他发现… |
[04:32] | You don’t need to be afraid of my father. | 你无须惧怕我父亲 |
[05:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[05:04] | Yes. | 确定 |
[05:06] | – We shouldn’t go in. – Of course we should. | -我们不该进去 -我们当然要进 |
[05:53] | Get out. Get out! | 出去 滚 |
[05:56] | – Let’s go. – No. | -我们走吧 -不 |
[05:59] | Listen to your friend. | 听你朋友的话 |
[06:02] | They said that you were terrifying | 他们说你可怕 |
[06:04] | with cat’s teeth and three eyes. | 有猫的尖牙 三只眼睛 |
[06:07] | You’re not terrifying. | 你并不可怕 |
[06:11] | You’re boring. | 你很无趣 |
[06:13] | You don’t know what I am. | 你并不了解我 |
[06:15] | I know you’re a witch and you can see the future. | 我知道你是女巫 能看到未来 |
[06:20] | Tell me mine. | 讲讲我的未来 |
[06:21] | Everyone wants to know their future | 人人都想知道自己的未来 |
[06:24] | until they know their future. | 知道了又后悔 |
[06:26] | This is my father’s land. My land. | 这是我父亲的领地 我的领地 |
[06:29] | Tell me my future | 讲讲我的未来 |
[06:31] | or I’ll have your two boring eyes gouged out of your head. | 不然我叫人剜出你那双无趣的狗眼 |
[06:44] | Your blood. | 你的血 |
[06:47] | Give me a taste. | 给我尝尝 |
[07:14] | Three questions you get. | 你可以问三个问题 |
[07:17] | You won’t like the answers. | 但你不会喜欢答案 |
[07:23] | I’ve been promised to the prince. | 我与王子订有婚约 |
[07:26] | When will we marry? | 我们何时成婚 |
[07:28] | You will never wed the prince. | 你永远不会与王子成婚 |
[07:30] | You will wed the king. | 你会嫁给国王 |
[07:32] | But I will be queen? | 但我会成为王后 |
[07:33] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[07:36] | You’ll be queen. | 你会当上王后 |
[07:38] | For a time. | 当一段日子 |
[07:41] | Then comes another, | 然后会有另一位王后 |
[07:43] | younger, | 比你年轻 |
[07:45] | more beautiful, | 比你美丽 |
[07:47] | to cast you down and take all you hold dear. | 她会推翻你 夺走所有你珍爱的东西 |
[07:52] | W-will the king and I have children? | 我和国王会有孩子吗 |
[07:53] | No. The king will have 20 children | 不会 国王会有二十个儿女 |
[07:58] | and you will have three. | 而你有三个 |
[07:59] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这不合道理 |
[08:00] | Gold will be their crowns. | 他们将以黄金为宝冠 |
[08:04] | Gold their shrouds. | 以黄金为裹尸布 |
[08:14] | Come on, we have to go. | 走吧 我们该走了 |
[08:17] | We have to go! Cersei! | 我们该走了 瑟曦 |
[08:23] | Bearers, put it down. | 落轿 |
[08:41] | Bearers, up. | 起轿 |
[08:44] | Away. | 走 |
[08:59] | Your Grace, we are honored by your presence. | 陛下 您的光临令我们倍感荣耀 |
[09:01] | The mourners are waiting. | 送葬的人群正在恭候 |
[09:03] | They will keep waiting. | 让他们继续等 |
[09:05] | I want a moment alone with him. | 我要跟他独处一会儿 |
[09:07] | But, Your Grace, many of these lords and ladies have travelled | 可是陛下 许多老爷夫人是从七国各地 |
[09:09] | day and night to be here from all seven kingdoms. | 日夜兼程赶来的 |
[09:12] | They will wait. | 让他们等着 |
[09:41] | He never wanted you to be a Kingsguard, | 他从来不想让你当御林铁卫 |
[09:43] | but here you are, protecting his dead body. | 可你却在这里 守卫他的尸体 |
[09:49] | What he built, it’s ours. | 他创下的基业 是我们的 |
[09:54] | He built it for us. He meant it for us. | 他为我们建立的 要留给我们的 |
[09:59] | They’re going to try to take it away. | 他们会想方设法将它夺去 |
[10:01] | – All of it. – They? | -全都夺去 -他们 |
[10:02] | All of them out there, our enemies. | 外面那些人 我们的敌人 |
[10:05] | They’re waiting in line to make sure he’s really dead. | 排着队来看他是不是真的死了 |
[10:07] | And as soon as they see the stones on his eyes, | 一瞧见他眼睑上的石子 |
[10:09] | they’ll set to work on tearing us apart. | 他们就会动手 将我们撕裂 |
[10:11] | They have nothing to do with it. | 这与他们无关 |
[10:14] | The man who murdered our father, he tore us apart. | 杀害父亲之人才是撕裂我们的凶手 |
[10:16] | He’s the enemy. I’ve been telling you for years. | 他是敌人 我跟你说了这么多年 |
[10:18] | You’ve been defending him for years. | 你一直护着他 |
[10:20] | This is exactly what they want. | 这正是他们想要的 |
[10:21] | And now our father is dead | 现在我们的父亲死了 |
[10:24] | and that little monster is out there somewhere drawing breath. | 那小怪物还活着 就潜藏在某处 |
[10:29] | Did you set him free? | 是你放走他的吗 |
[10:34] | Tyrion may be a monster, | 提利昂或许是个怪物 |
[10:35] | but at least he killed our father on purpose. | 可他至少是蓄意杀害我们的父亲 |
[10:40] | You killed him by mistake. | 而你却是误杀了父亲 |
[10:41] | With stupidity. | 因着你的愚蠢 |
[10:45] | You’re a man of action, aren’t you? | 你就是个想到做到的人 是不是 |
[10:46] | When it occurs to you to do something, you do it. | 一想到什么事情 马上就去办 |
[10:49] | Never mind the consequences. | 从不考虑后果 |
[10:54] | Take a look. | 好好看看 |
[10:56] | Look at the consequences. | 看看这后果 |
[11:01] | Here they are. | 就在你眼前 |
[11:06] | He loved you more than anyone in this world. | 世上所有人之中他最爱你 |
[12:42] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[12:54] | I still don’t see why I had to stay | 我还是不明白 为何我要从出海时起 |
[12:57] | in this fucking crate once we set sail. | 就囚在这天打雷劈的烂木箱里 |
[13:00] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[13:02] | If they catch you, they catch me. | 如果他们抓到你 也就抓到了我 |
[13:05] | I cannot say I feel overly guilty | 对于将你关进那天打雷劈的烂木箱 |
[13:07] | about leaving you in that fucking crate. | 我怕是并不感到十分愧疚 |
[13:09] | Do you know what it’s like to stuff your shit | 你知道把自己的屎从气孔里塞出去 |
[13:11] | through one of those airholes? | 是什么滋味吗 |
[13:13] | No, I only know what it’s like | 不 我只知道捡起你的屎 |
[13:15] | to pick up your shit and throw it overboard. | 丢出船外是什么滋味 |
[13:21] | Pentos? | 潘托斯 |
[13:24] | The home of my colleague Illyrio Mopatis, | 我的同仁伊利里欧·摩帕提斯的家宅 |
[13:27] | a merchant. | 他是一名商人 |
[13:28] | He and I met many years ago | 我和他是多年以前 |
[13:30] | through mutual friends. | 经朋友介绍认识的 |
[13:32] | A group of people who saw Robert Baratheon | 我们几个早就看出劳勃·拜拉席恩 |
[13:35] | for the disaster he was. | 是个灾星 |
[13:37] | We tried to do what was best for the realm | 我们为王国的福祉奋斗 |
[13:40] | by supporting a Targaryen restoration. | 支持坦格利安家族回归 |
[13:43] | And thus began the chain of mistakes | 而后一连串的阴差阳错 |
[13:45] | that has led us both here. | 将你我带到此处 |
[13:48] | Things have gotten worse, not better. | 事态越来越糟 没有好转 |
[13:52] | Westeros needs to be saved from itself. | 维斯特洛需要有人拯救 |
[14:01] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[14:02] | My lord? | 大人 |
[14:06] | I don’t think I am anymore. | 我想我已经不是了 |
[14:09] | A lord. | 不是大人 |
[14:19] | Are you a lord if you kill your father? | 弑父者还是大人吗 |
[14:23] | I don’t imagine they revoke your nobility for killing a whore. | 我猜杀妓女应该不会被褫夺封号 |
[14:28] | It must happen all the time. | 这事儿一定常有 |
[14:30] | You already drank yourself across the Narrow Sea. | 你从渡狭海开始就喝个没完 |
[14:33] | In a box. Why stop now? | 箱子里都喝 现在何必停下 |
[14:34] | Because we are talking about the future of our country. | 因为我们讨论的是国家的未来 |
[14:42] | The future is shit. | 未来就是一坨屎 |
[14:47] | Just like the past. | 过去也一样 |
[17:56] | The Sons of the Harpy? | 鹰身女妖之子 |
[17:57] | Yes, Your Grace. They left it on the body. | 是的 陛下 他们在尸首上留下这面具 |
[18:00] | They’ve never killed before. | 他们此前从未杀过人 |
[18:02] | It was only a matter of time, Your Grace. | 这本就是早晚的事 陛下 |
[18:04] | Conquerors always meet with resistance. | 征服者总会遇到反抗 |
[18:06] | I didn’t conquer them. Their own people did. | 征服他们的不是我 是他们的人民 |
[18:17] | He did not risk his life fighting for his freedom | 他为争取自由拼死作战 |
[18:19] | so cowards in masks could take it away. | 不是为了被戴面具的懦夫夺去性命 |
[18:21] | And I did not take up residence in this pyramid | 我住进这座金字塔 |
[18:23] | so I could watch the city below decline into chaos. | 也不是为了看着它脚下的城市陷入混乱 |
[18:28] | What was the name of the man you lost? | 你损失的战士叫什么 |
[18:30] | White Rat, Your Grace. | 白老鼠 陛下 |
[18:33] | I want him buried with honor, publically | 我要他有个体面的葬礼 公开送葬 |
[18:37] | in the Temple of the Graces. | 葬在圣恩神庙中 |
[18:39] | The Sons of the Harpy will hear that message. | 鹰身女妖之子将会视其为宣战 |
[18:41] | Make them very angry. | 他们会非常愤怒 |
[18:43] | Angry snakes lash out. | 愤怒的蛇才会出洞 |
[18:45] | Makes chopping off their heads that much easier. | 这样更容易砍下它们的头 |
[18:48] | Find the men who did this and bring them to me. | 找出凶手 带来见我 |
[18:55] | Your Grace. | 告退 |
[19:10] | Torgo Nudho. | 灰虫子 |
[19:12] | Missandei hin Naath. | 纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[19:16] | I wanted to speak with you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[19:26] | Why do you come? | 你有什么事 |
[19:29] | White Rat, the Unsullied who… | 白老鼠 死去的无垢者 |
[19:34] | I have heard they found his body in a brothel. | 听说他的尸体是在妓院里发现的 |
[19:38] | I have heard that more than one Unsullied | 我听说不止一个无垢者 |
[19:41] | has been known to visit Meereen’s brothels. | 最近去过弥林的妓院 |
[19:47] | May I ask you why? | 能问问为什么吗 |
[19:50] | Why would an Unsullied go to a brothel? | 无垢者为什么要去妓院 |
[19:57] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[20:01] | I must go. | 我得走了 |
[20:19] | – Get your shield up. – It’s too heavy. | -盾牌举高 -太沉了 |
[20:20] | If it wasn’t heavy, it wouldn’t stop a sword. | 沉才挡得住剑 |
[20:22] | Now get it up. | 举高点儿 |
[20:36] | Come. Try it again. | 来 再来一次 |
[20:39] | Drive at me. Keep your shield up. | 朝我进攻 举好盾牌 |
[20:42] | Or I’ll ring your head like a bell. | 不然我可要把你的头敲得嗡嗡响 |
[20:44] | Shouldn’t you be training, too? | 你不去训练吗 |
[20:47] | I’m hardly a new recruit. | 我又不是新兵了 |
[20:53] | How many brothers can say | 有多少黑衣兄弟能说 |
[20:54] | that they’ve killed a white walker and a Thenn? | 自己杀过异鬼和瑟恩人 |
[20:56] | I might be the first in history. | 我没准是史上头一个呢 |
[20:58] | These men need a firm hand. | 这些人需要好好管教 |
[21:01] | Always have. | 一向如此 |
[21:02] | They’re poachers and thieves. | 他们是偷猎者 窃贼 |
[21:07] | Not soldiers. | 不是士兵 |
[21:15] | That one hates me. | 那人恨我 |
[21:18] | If Ser Alliser is chosen as the new Lord Commander… | 如果艾里沙爵士被选为新任总司令 |
[21:22] | He hates the wildlings. | 他恨野人 |
[21:25] | All the wildlings. | 所有野人 |
[21:26] | – Don’t let them send us away. – It’s not a sure thing. | -别让他把我们赶走 -还不一定呢 |
[21:28] | Ser Denys Mallister has commanded the Shadow Tower for 20 years | 丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士坐镇影子塔二十年了 |
[21:31] | and people say he’s a good man. | 大家说他是个好人 |
[21:33] | He’s running against Ser Alliser… | 他要跟艾里沙爵士竞争 |
[21:34] | Sam, don’t let them send us away. | 山姆 别让他们赶我们走 |
[21:37] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[21:39] | Wherever you go, I go, too. | 你去哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[21:41] | You can’t leave. They’ll execute you. | 你不能走 他们会处死你的 |
[21:51] | Good, good, pivot. Don’t forget to pivot. | 很好 注意重心 不要失去重心 |
[21:55] | Shield up. | 盾牌举好 |
[21:59] | The king wants a word. | 国王找你 |
[22:29] | You’re not cold, my lady? | 您不冷吗 女士 |
[22:31] | Never. | 从不 |
[22:34] | The Lord’s fire lives within me, Jon Snow. | 光之王的火焰在我体内燃烧 琼恩·雪诺 |
[22:39] | Feel. | 感受它 |
[22:48] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处子吗 |
[22:54] | No. | 不是 |
[22:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:06] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[23:08] | The bastard of Winterfell. | 临冬城的私生子到了 |
[23:20] | You know who rules at Winterfell now? | 你知道如今是谁占着临冬城 |
[23:23] | Roose Bolton. | 卢斯·波顿 |
[23:25] | The traitor who plunged a dagger in Robb Stark’s heart. | 对 就是一刀刺进罗柏·史塔克心脏的叛徒 |
[23:29] | Don’t you want to avenge him? | 你不想为罗柏复仇吗 |
[23:32] | I want a great many things, Your Grace. | 我想做的事情很多 陛下 |
[23:36] | But I’m a sworn brother of the Night’s Watch now. | 但我现在是守夜人的誓言兄弟 |
[23:38] | I’ve been talking to your sworn brothers. | 我跟你的誓言兄弟们谈过 |
[23:41] | – Many of them love you. – They’re good men. | -很多人爱戴你 -他们是好人 |
[23:43] | Many don’t. | 也有很多不喜欢你 |
[23:45] | You were seen taking the body of a wildling girl north of the Wall. | 有人看到你带着一具女野人的尸首去长城外 |
[23:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:51] | It’s where she belonged. | 她属于那里 |
[23:52] | Some of the Night’s Watch feel you have | 有些守夜人担心 |
[23:54] | too much affection for the wildlings. | 你对野人的感情过了头 |
[23:56] | They were born on the wrong side of the Wall. | 他们不过是生在了长城的另一边 |
[23:59] | That doesn’t make them monsters. | 并不说明他们是怪物 |
[24:01] | No matter. | 无关紧要 |
[24:02] | I shall take back the North from the thieves who stole it. | 我要从窃贼手中夺回北境 |
[24:05] | Tywin Lannister is dead. He can’t protect them now. | 泰温·兰尼斯特已死 不能再庇护他们了 |
[24:07] | I shall mount Roose Bolton’s head on a spike. | 我要把卢斯·波顿的人头插上枪尖 |
[24:11] | But if I’m to take Winterfell, I need more men. | 但要拿下临冬城 我需要更多人手 |
[24:14] | The men of the Night’s Watch are sworn to play no part– | 守夜人的兄弟立誓不参与… |
[24:16] | I’m not talking about the damn Night’s Watch. | 我不是指天杀的守夜人 |
[24:18] | I’m talking about the wildlings. | 我指的是野人 |
[24:29] | Your Grace, you want the wildlings | 陛下 您想要野人 |
[24:32] | to march in your army? | 加入您的军队 |
[24:34] | If they swear to follow me, I’ll pardon them. | 只要他们宣誓效忠我 我就赦免他们 |
[24:36] | We’ll take Winterfell. Once the North is won, | 夺回临冬城 拿下北境之后 |
[24:38] | I’ll declare them citizens of the realm. | 我会赐予他们国民身份 |
[24:40] | I’ll give them land to live on. | 给他们土地以供安居乐业 |
[24:42] | It’s a fair offer. More than fair. | 非常公允 简直慷慨 |
[24:45] | I’ll offer them their lives and their freedom | 只要曼斯向我屈膝效忠 |
[24:48] | if Mance kneels before me and swears his loyalty. | 我就对他的野人网开一面 给他们自由 |
[24:51] | I don’t think that’s likely. | 只怕他不会答应 |
[24:55] | You admire him, don’t you? | 你钦佩他 是不是 |
[24:56] | – I respect him. – He likes you. | -我尊敬他 -他喜欢你 |
[24:59] | – Convince him to bend the knee… – Your Grace. | -去说服他屈膝 -陛下 |
[25:01] | or he burns. | 不然他会被烧死 |
[25:06] | How much time do I have? | 我有多长时间 |
[25:08] | Nightfall. | 天黑之前 |
[25:09] | The sun drops fast this time of year. | 这个时节太阳落得快 |
[25:11] | Hurry, Jon Snow. | 快去吧 琼恩·雪诺 |
[25:17] | Shield up. | 盾牌举起来 |
[25:19] | Attack, my lord! | 攻击 大人 |
[25:21] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[25:23] | Don’t cross your feet. | 两脚别拌着 |
[25:26] | My sons had swords in their hands | 我的儿子们从学会走路 |
[25:28] | from the time they could walk. This one… | 就开始拿剑 可是他… |
[25:29] | Lord Arryn will never be a great warrior. | 艾林公爵永远成不了伟大的战士 |
[25:32] | Great warrior? | 伟大的战士 |
[25:33] | He swings a sword like a girl with palsy. | 他挥起剑来像个半身不遂的丫头 |
[25:36] | My lord. | 大人 |
[25:39] | Sword up, my lord! | 举起剑来 大人 |
[25:49] | Some boys develop more slowly. | 有些男孩长得慢 |
[25:52] | He’s still young. | 他还小呢 |
[25:53] | He’s 13. Boys go to war at 13. | 他十三岁 有人十三岁都上战场了 |
[25:56] | – He has other gifts. – Does he? | -他有别的天赋 -是吗 |
[25:58] | The gift of a great name. | 他的血统就是他的天赋 |
[26:01] | Sometimes that’s all one needs. | 有时候 有个高贵的姓氏一生足矣 |
[26:09] | Good-bye, Lord Royce, and thank you for all you’ve done for me. | 再会 罗伊斯大人 感谢您为我做的一切 |
[26:12] | I have done nothing more than my duty, my lady. | 我只是做了我该做的 小姐 |
[26:14] | I have no doubt that on my return, | 相信待我归来 |
[26:16] | Robin’s skills will have improved immeasurably. | 罗宾的技艺会大有长进 |
[26:19] | He’ll be safe here. | 他在这儿很安全 |
[26:22] | As for his skills, | 至于他的技艺 |
[26:24] | I make no promises. | 我可不敢保证 |
[26:39] | Will we head north at some point? | 我们会北上吗 |
[26:42] | He said Sansa had a brother at Castle Black. | 他说珊莎有个哥哥在黑城堡 |
[26:46] | We’re a few days’ ride from the Kingsroad. | 我们已经离开国王大道骑行了好几天 |
[26:48] | – But that will take us– – Us? | -不过那会花费我们… -我们 |
[26:52] | The only reason you’re here is because Jaime Lannister | 你在这儿的唯一原因就是 |
[26:55] | told me you weren’t safe in the capital. | 詹姆·兰尼斯特说你在都城不安全 |
[26:59] | You’re hundreds of miles from King’s Landing. | 现在你已经远离君临数百哩 |
[27:02] | No one knows what you look like. | 没人知道你长什么样子 |
[27:04] | No one cares. You’re safe. | 也没人在意 你安全了 |
[27:07] | – But I’m your squire. – Do you even know what a squire is? | -但我是您的侍从 -你知道侍从是什么吗 |
[27:12] | An attendant to a knight. | 骑士的随从 |
[27:13] | I’m not a knight. | 我不是骑士 |
[27:15] | That means you’re not a squire. | 所以你也不是侍从 |
[27:17] | Well, where would I go? | 那我该去哪儿 |
[27:18] | I don’t care. I’m not your mother. | 我不在乎 我又不是你妈 |
[27:30] | You swore to find the Stark girls. | 您发过誓要找到史塔克家的女孩 |
[27:32] | I found Arya. She didn’t want my protection. | 我找到了艾莉亚 她不要我保护 |
[27:34] | – Sansa still might. – Will you shut your mouth? | -也许珊莎需要 -你能闭嘴吗 |
[27:38] | I didn’t ask for your advice. | 我没问你的意见 |
[27:42] | I don’t want anyone following me. | 我不想任何人跟着我 |
[27:44] | I’m not a leader. | 我不是什么领袖 |
[27:46] | All I ever wanted was to fight for a lord I believed in. | 我只想为自己信任的领主而战 |
[27:50] | The good lords are dead and the rest are monsters. | 好领主都死了 剩下的都是衣冠禽兽 |
[28:03] | You told Lord Royce we were going to the Fingers. | 你告诉罗伊斯大人我们要去五指半岛 |
[28:05] | I did. | 是的 |
[28:08] | – But we’re heading west. – We are. | -但我们正在西行 -没错 |
[28:11] | If he wanted to betray us, he already would have. | 如果他想背叛我们 他早就那么做了 |
[28:15] | Lord Royce might be as honorable as he thinks he is, | 罗伊斯大人或许和他自认为的一样诚实可敬 |
[28:18] | but he’s not alone in that castle. | 但城堡里可不是只有他一个人 |
[28:20] | Do you trust all those knights and ladies, | 那些骑士和夫人 |
[28:22] | stable boys and serving girls? | 马夫和侍女 难道你都信任吗 |
[28:24] | No, do you trust the carriage driver or the knights escorting us? | 不 你信任车夫和护送我们的骑士吗 |
[28:28] | No. | 不 |
[28:30] | But I pay them well | 但我给的报酬丰厚 |
[28:32] | and they’ve seen what happens to men who disappoint me. | 他们也知道令我失望会有什么下场 |
[28:34] | So where are we going? | 我们到底要去哪儿 |
[28:36] | To a land where you trust everyone? | 去一个所有人都可信的地方吗 |
[28:39] | To a land so far from here, | 去一个离这儿很远 |
[28:41] | even Cersei Lannister can’t get her hands on you. | 连瑟曦·兰尼斯特都鞭长莫及的地方 |
[28:52] | It was such a deep, deep shock to us all. | 听闻噩耗 有如晴天霹雳 |
[28:59] | Your father was a– | 您的父亲是 |
[29:01] | a force to be reckoned with. | 一代枭雄 |
[29:03] | He truly was. | 的确如此 |
[29:05] | I wouldn’t presume to claim to have known him as such, but– | 我不敢妄称了解他 但是 |
[29:10] | but just being in his presence was enough to make it so clear | 仅仅站在他面前便能感觉到 |
[29:13] | just how formidable a person you were dealing with. | 他是一位多么令人敬畏的人物 |
[29:16] | What a– what a force to be reckoned with. | 当之无愧的一代枭雄 |
[29:21] | Thank you so much for your kind words. | 感谢你说这番安慰的话语 |
[29:29] | Deepest condolences, Your Grace. | 致以我最深切的哀悼 陛下 |
[29:31] | This tragedy… I never trusted Varys. | 真是个悲剧 我一直不信任瓦里斯 |
[29:34] | I often warned… | 我经常提醒您… |
[29:40] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[29:44] | Cousin Lancel. I hardly recognized you. | 蓝赛尔堂弟 我差点儿认不出你 |
[29:46] | My deepest sympathies. | 请您节哀 |
[29:49] | I apologize for my son’s appearance. | 我为我儿仪容不整向您道歉 |
[29:52] | Uncle, that’s quite all right. | 没关系的 叔叔 |
[29:56] | They call themselves sparrows. | 他们自称麻雀 |
[29:59] | Bloody fanatics. | 该死的狂热信徒 |
[30:01] | Religion has its place, of course, | 宗教当然有它的位置 |
[30:03] | but at a certain point… | 但是到了一定程度… |
[30:06] | They never would have come to the capital when Tywin was alive. | 泰温活着时他们绝不敢来都城 |
[30:08] | I’m sure he’ll grow out of it, | 我相信他过阵子就好了 |
[30:10] | whatever it is. | 不管这是什么病 |
[30:13] | – Excuse me. – Of course. | -失陪 -请便 |
[30:33] | Your wounds from the Blackwater seem to have healed. | 你在黑水河上受的伤痊愈了 |
[30:37] | It wasn’t my wounds that needed healing. | 我需要治愈的并不是伤口 |
[30:42] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[30:45] | You can forgive me. | 您可以原谅我 |
[30:47] | What could you possibly have done to warrant my forgiveness? | 你做了什么事需要我的原谅 |
[30:50] | I led you into the darkness. | 我将您引入黑暗 |
[30:53] | I doubt you’ve ever led anyone anywhere. | 我不觉得你引谁去过任何地方 |
[30:55] | I tempted you into our… | 我诱惑您与我发生… |
[30:58] | unnatural relations. | 不正常的关系 |
[31:02] | And, of course, there was the king… | 还有 国王的事 |
[31:07] | his boar hunt. | 他那次狩猎野猪 |
[31:11] | His wine. | 他的酒 |
[31:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:19] | I’m a different person now. | 我已重获新生 |
[31:22] | I’ve found peace in the light of the Seven. | 我在七神的光辉中找到了平静 |
[31:26] | You can, too. | 您也可以 |
[31:27] | They watch over all of us, | 七神注视着我们所有人 |
[31:28] | ready to dole out mercy | 随时可以赐予慈悲 |
[31:31] | or justice. | 或正义 |
[31:36] | Their world is at hand. | 他们的世界即将降临 |
[31:41] | I will pray for your father’s soul. | 我会为您父亲的灵魂祈祷 |
[31:45] | The day Tywin Lannister’s soul needs your help… | 泰温·兰尼斯特的灵魂竟然需要你帮忙 |
[31:57] | – It looks like Dorne. – It doesn’t. | -像多恩 -并不像 |
[32:01] | It does. | 就是像 |
[32:03] | That’s the– that’s the Sunspear bit right there. | 那是阳戟城所在的位置 |
[32:08] | And that’s where the mountains are. | 那是赤红山脉 |
[32:11] | And over here is– | 这边是… |
[32:14] | is Sunsnake? | 阳蛇城 |
[32:16] | Stonespear? | 石戟城 |
[32:18] | Sandstone. | 沙石城 |
[32:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:21] | Yes, Sandstone. | 对 沙石城 |
[32:25] | Just there. | 就在这里 |
[32:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:31] | It’s Dorne. | 它是多恩 |
[32:34] | We should go there. | 我们应该去那儿 |
[32:36] | I think we would have a lovely time, | 我想我们会很开心的 |
[32:39] | judging by my experience. | 依我的经验来看 |
[32:41] | That would be wonderful. Dorne, Highgarden. | 那一定是件美事 多恩 高庭 |
[32:46] | Anywhere but here. | 离了这里哪儿都好 |
[32:56] | We’re late for dinner as it is. | 我们晚餐已经迟到了 |
[32:59] | You’re very respectful. | 你可真有礼貌 |
[33:00] | I’m very hungry. | 我很饿 |
[33:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:22] | Olyvar, my lady. | 奥利法 小姐 |
[33:24] | I’m afraid my brother is keeping the king waiting, Olyvar. | 恐怕我哥哥正在让国王久候 奥利法 |
[33:38] | My lady. | 告退 |
[33:53] | Perhaps you might consider being a bit more discreet? | 或许你该考虑行事谨慎些 |
[33:57] | Why? | 何必 |
[33:58] | They all know about me anyway. | 反正他们全都知道我的事 |
[34:01] | Everybody knows everything about everyone. | 每个人每件事 所有人全知道 |
[34:04] | What’s the point in trying to keep a secret in a place like this? | 在这样的地方 保守秘密有何意义 |
[34:06] | In any event, you shouldn’t keep your intended waiting. | 不管怎样 你不该让未婚妻等 |
[34:11] | My intended? Please. | 我未婚妻 饶了我吧 |
[34:13] | Tywin’s dead. | 泰温死了 |
[34:14] | That means no one can force Cersei to marry me. | 没人能逼瑟曦嫁给我了 |
[34:17] | – Lucky you. – Unlucky you. | -算你走运 -算你倒霉 |
[34:18] | You think I want that woman married to my brother? | 你以为我希望那女人嫁给亲哥哥吗 |
[34:21] | If she doesn’t marry me, she doesn’t go to Highgarden. | 她不嫁给我 就不会去高庭 |
[34:24] | Which means she stays in King’s Landing. | 就要留在君临 |
[34:27] | Which means you’re trapped here | 于是你就困在这儿 |
[34:28] | with Cersei Lannister as your mother by law. | 面对瑟曦·兰尼斯特这个恶婆婆 |
[34:31] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[34:34] | Perhaps? | 或许 |
[34:36] | Perhaps. | 或许 |
[34:51] | Eunuch, the Spider, the Master of Whisperers. | 太监 八爪蜘蛛 情报总管 |
[34:55] | Imp, Half-man. | 小恶魔 半人 |
[35:00] | There are faster ways to kill yourself. | 要自杀有比这快的法子 |
[35:02] | Not for a coward. | 懦夫没有 |
[35:04] | You are many things, my friend, | 你有许多特质 我的朋友 |
[35:05] | but not a coward. | 但不是懦夫 |
[35:11] | You never told me why you set me free. | 你从未告诉我为何放我 |
[35:14] | Your brother asked me to. | 你哥哥要我放你 |
[35:17] | Could have said no. | 你可以拒绝 |
[35:19] | Refuse the Kingslayer? A dangerous proposition. | 拒绝弑君者 危险的提议 |
[35:21] | Not as dangerous as releasing me. | 不及放我危险 |
[35:23] | You risked your life, your position, everything. | 你可能赔上性命 权位和一切 |
[35:26] | Why? You’re not family. You owe me nothing. | 为什么 你不是我亲人 不欠我什么 |
[35:29] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我并不是为了你 |
[35:31] | I did it for the Seven Kingdoms. | 我是为了七大王国 |
[35:33] | A drunken dwarf will never be the savior of the Seven Kingdoms. | 醉酒的侏儒可做不了七国的救世主 |
[35:37] | I don’t believe in saviors. | 我从来不信什么救世主 |
[35:39] | I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come. | 我相信即将到来的战争需要有识之士参与 |
[35:44] | You’re going to have to find another soldier. | 你得另觅良卒了 |
[35:47] | I’m done with Westeros and Westeros is done with me. | 我和维斯特洛已经相看两相厌 |
[35:50] | You have many admirable qualities, | 你有许多令人钦佩的品质 |
[35:53] | self-pity is not one of them. | 自怜自艾可不是其中之一 |
[35:55] | Any fool with a bit of luck | 随便哪个走运的蠢材 |
[35:57] | can find himself born into power. | 都可能生在权贵之家 |
[36:00] | But earning it for yourself, that takes work. | 但将权势掌控在自己手中 是需要运筹的 |
[36:05] | I’m not well-suited for work. | 我不太适合运筹 |
[36:06] | I think you are. | 我认为你适合 |
[36:07] | You have your father’s instincts for politics. | 你有你父亲的政治直觉 |
[36:10] | And you have compassion. | 你还有悲悯 |
[36:12] | Compassion? Yes. | 悲悯 没错 |
[36:15] | I killed my lover with my bare hands. | 我徒手扼死了自己的情人 |
[36:18] | I shot my own father with a crossbow. | 用十字弓射杀了亲生父亲 |
[36:22] | I never said you were perfect. | 我没说你是完人 |
[36:24] | What is it you want exactly? | 你到底想要什么 |
[36:27] | Peace. | 和平 |
[36:30] | Prosperity. | 繁荣 |
[36:31] | A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless. | 一片强者不欺压弱者的土地 |
[36:35] | Where the castles are made of gingerbread | 那儿的城堡肯定是姜饼做的 |
[36:37] | and the moats are filled with blackberry wine. | 护城河里流淌的是黑莓酒 |
[36:40] | The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. | 强者永远欺压弱者 |
[36:42] | That’s how they became powerful in the first place. | 这是造就强者的第一步 |
[36:45] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[36:46] | And perhaps we’ve grown so used to horror, | 也许我们都习惯了可怖之事 |
[36:50] | we assume there’s no other way. | 以为别无它途 |
[36:53] | If you sat on the Iron Throne, | 如果你登上铁王座 |
[36:55] | would you spread misery throughout the land? | 你会到处散播恐惧和不幸吗 |
[36:58] | I will never sit on the Iron Throne. | 我永远也坐不上铁王座 |
[37:00] | No, you won’t. | 确实不能 |
[37:02] | But you could help another climb those steps | 但你可以辅佐他人突破阻碍 |
[37:05] | and take that seat. | 登上王座 |
[37:07] | The Seven Kingdoms need someone stronger than Tommen, | 七国需要一个比托曼铁血 |
[37:10] | but gentler than Stannis. | 又比史坦尼斯温情的人 |
[37:13] | A monarch who can intimidate | 一个足以威慑高官权贵 |
[37:14] | the high lords and inspire the people. | 又能够提振民心的君主 |
[37:17] | A ruler loved by millions with a powerful army | 一个深受爱戴 执掌千军 |
[37:19] | and the right family name. | 而又名正言顺的统治者 |
[37:22] | Good luck finding him. | 祝你找到他 |
[37:25] | Who said anything about “Him”? | 谁说是”他”了 |
[37:31] | You have a choice, my friend. | 你有两个选择 朋友 |
[37:33] | You can stay here at Illyrio’s palace | 你可以留在伊利里欧的宫殿里 |
[37:35] | and drink yourself to death, | 喝酒喝到死 |
[37:38] | or you can ride with me to Meereen, | 也可以与我一同前往弥林 |
[37:40] | meet Daenerys Targaryen, | 参见丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 |
[37:41] | and decide if the world is worth fighting for. | 判断这个世界值不值得为之奋斗 |
[37:47] | Can I drink myself to death on the road to Meereen? | 我可以在去弥林的路上喝酒喝到死吗 |
[38:01] | When did the Unsullied start patrolling the streets of Meereen? | 无垢者什么时候开始在弥林街头巡逻的 |
[38:04] | Looks like your friends haven’t been behaving themselves. | 看来你的朋友们最近不太听话 |
[38:09] | Our mission to Yunkai was a resounding success. | 我们此去渊凯大获成功 |
[38:12] | The Wise Masters of Yunkai have agreed to cede power | 渊凯的贤主大人们愿意将权力 |
[38:15] | to a council of elders made up of | 让渡于由自由人和 |
[38:17] | both the freed men and the former slaveholders. | 原奴隶主组建的长老议会 |
[38:19] | All matters of consequence will be brought to you for review. | 一切重要事项稍后交您御览 |
[38:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:24] | They did ask for some concessions. | 他们希望您做出一点让步 |
[38:27] | Concessions? | 让步 |
[38:28] | Politics is the art of compromise, Your Grace. | 政治是妥协的艺术 陛下 |
[38:31] | I’m not a politician. | 我不是政客 |
[38:32] | I’m a queen. | 我是女王 |
[38:34] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[38:35] | You’re right, of course. | 您说的极是 |
[38:37] | Still, it’s easier to rule happy subjects than angry ones. | 然则 统治顺民终归比降服暴民容易些 |
[38:41] | I don’t expect the Wise Masters to be happy. | 我并未指望贤主大人们顺心遂意 |
[38:43] | Slavery made them rich. | 奴隶制令他们富有 |
[38:45] | I ended slavery. | 而我结束了奴隶制 |
[38:47] | They do not ask for the return of slavery. | 他们并未要求您重建奴隶制 |
[38:50] | They ask for the reopening of the fighting pits. | 他们请求您重新开放竞技场 |
[38:53] | The fighting pits? | 竞技场 |
[38:55] | Where slaves fought slaves to the death? | 也就是奴隶们互殴致死的地方 |
[38:57] | In the new world that you’ve brought to us, | 在您带给我们的新世界里 |
[38:59] | free men would fight free men. | 是自由人去搏斗 |
[39:03] | The pit fighters you liberated | 是您解放出来的斗技士 |
[39:05] | plead for this opportunity. | 恳请您赐予他们机会 |
[39:07] | Bring some here and ask them yourself. | 您可以召见他们 亲口询问 |
[39:09] | No fighting pits. | 不可开放竞技场 |
[39:11] | Opening them would show the people of | 重开竞技场可以显示您 |
[39:12] | Yunkai and Meereen that you respect their traditions. | 尊重渊凯和弥林的传统 |
[39:15] | I do not respect the tradition of human cockfighting. | 我不尊重人类相互残杀的传统 |
[39:18] | – If you– – How many times must I say no | -如果您… -要我拒绝多少次 |
[39:19] | before you understand? | 你才能明白 |
[39:23] | Whatever he wants from me, he’s not going to get it. | 不管他要求什么 我绝不会满足 |
[39:26] | If he really believes I’m going to reopen the fighting pits… | 要是他真的相信我会重新开放竞技场… |
[39:28] | You should reopen the fighting pits. | 您应该重开竞技场 |
[39:32] | What? | 什么 |
[39:34] | My mother was a whore. I told you that. | 我母亲是妓女 我以前说过 |
[39:38] | She liked to drink pear brandy. | 她喜欢喝香梨白兰地 |
[39:41] | The older she got, | 随着她日渐衰老 |
[39:42] | the less she made selling her body, | 身体也卖不动了 |
[39:44] | the more she wanted to drink. | 就越来越嗜酒 |
[39:46] | So one day when I was 12, she sold me to a slaver | 在我十二岁的某一天 她把我卖给了 |
[39:49] | she fucked the night before. | 前一晚搞过的奴隶贩子 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:54] | Why? I was a bad child. | 有何遗憾 我那时坏透了 |
[39:58] | I wasn’t big, but I was quick. | 我个头不大 动作却快 |
[40:01] | And I loved to fight. | 特别喜欢打架 |
[40:02] | So they sold me to a man in Tolos | 他们就把我卖到了脱罗斯 |
[40:04] | who trained fighters for the pits. | 买家专为竞技场训练斗士 |
[40:07] | I had my first match when I was 16. | 我十六岁时第一次登场 |
[40:09] | You were sold into slavery, | 你被迫卖身为奴 |
[40:11] | forced to fight to the death | 为了取悦那些奴隶主 |
[40:12] | for the amusement of the masters, | 还要以命相搏 |
[40:14] | and you’re defending the fighting pits? | 到头来你为竞技场说话 |
[40:17] | I’m only here because of those pits. | 正因为竞技场 我才来到这儿 |
[40:20] | I learned to fight like a Dothraki screamer, | 我学会了多斯拉克哮吼武士 |
[40:22] | a Norvoshi priest, a Westerosi knight. | 诺佛斯僧侣和维斯特洛骑士的战斗方式 |
[40:25] | Soon I was famous. | 很快就打出了名气 |
[40:26] | 10,000 men and women screamed my name | 每当我踏进竞技场的那一刻 |
[40:29] | when I stepped into the pit. | 万人高呼我的名号 |
[40:30] | I made so much money for my master, | 我为主人挣了许多钱 |
[40:32] | he set me free when he died. | 他临死前给了我自由 |
[40:35] | I joined the Second Sons. | 我加入了次子团 |
[40:37] | And then I met you. | 然后遇见了您 |
[40:45] | You’re the queen. | 您是女王 |
[40:47] | Everyone’s too afraid of you to speak truth. | 人人惧怕您 不敢吐露真言 |
[40:50] | Everyone but me. | 除了我 |
[40:52] | You’ve made thousands of enemies all across the world. | 您在世界各地树敌无数 |
[40:56] | As soon as they see weakness, | 他们一旦发现你的软肋 |
[40:59] | they’ll attack. | 便会趁虚而入 |
[41:01] | Show your strength here, now. | 请您展示力量 就在此时此地 |
[41:04] | That’s why I have the Unsullied patrolling the streets. | 所以我要无垢者在街头巡逻 |
[41:09] | Anyone with a chest full of gold | 只要有一箱子金币 |
[41:11] | can buy an army of Unsullied. | 谁都可以买到一支无垢者大军 |
[41:13] | You’re not the Mother of Unsullied. | 您不是无垢者之母 |
[41:16] | You’re the Mother of Dragons. | 您是龙之母 |
[41:25] | I don’t want another child’s bones dropped at my feet. | 我不希望再有孩子的枯骨丢在我脚边了 |
[41:30] | No one’s seen Drogon in weeks. | 好几周都没人见过卓耿了 |
[41:33] | For all I know, he’s flown halfway across the world. | 据我所知 它飞过了半个世界 |
[41:40] | I can’t control them anymore. | 我已经无法控制它们 |
[41:44] | A dragon queen with no dragons | 龙女王没了龙 |
[41:48] | is not a queen. | 也就不是女王了 |
[42:55] | Viserion? | 韦赛利昂 |
[42:59] | Rhaegal? | 雷哥 |
[43:13] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[43:15] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[43:56] | So here we are. | 又见面了 |
[43:59] | Here we are. | 又见面了 |
[44:03] | When we first met, you were my prisoner. | 我们第一次见面 你是我的俘虏 |
[44:06] | And now, for our last meeting… | 现在 我们最后一次见面 |
[44:12] | This doesn’t have to be our last meeting. | 没必要成为最后一次 |
[44:14] | No, but it will be. | 是没必要 但就是 |
[44:19] | You know what Stannis wants? | 你知道史坦尼斯要什么吗 |
[44:21] | He wants me to bend the knee. | 他想要我下跪 |
[44:24] | And he wants the free folk to fight for him. | 还要自由民为他而战 |
[44:27] | I’ll give him this much, | 我不得不承认 |
[44:29] | he’s bold. | 他够大胆 |
[44:31] | Shouldn’t a king be bold? | 国王不就应该大胆吗 |
[44:33] | Oh, aye. | 啊 是啊 |
[44:35] | I respect him. | 我尊敬他 |
[44:38] | If he gets what he wants, | 如果他得偿所愿 |
[44:39] | I expect he’ll be a better ruler than | 一定是个好统治者 |
[44:41] | the fools sitting on the Iron Throne the last hundred years. | 比近百年来铁王座上的蠢货都强 |
[44:44] | But I’ll never serve him. | 但我不会为他效力 |
[44:49] | You told me you weren’t here to conquer. | 你说过 南下不为征服 |
[44:50] | You told me your people have bled enough. | 你说过 你的人民流够了血 |
[44:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[44:54] | I don’t want them bleeding for Stannis Baratheon either. | 我也不想让他们为史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩流血 |
[44:56] | You spent your life convincing 90 clans to come together | 你殚精竭虑 让九十个部落 |
[45:00] | for the first time in history. | 史上第一次团结在一处 |
[45:02] | Thenns and Hornfoots, | 瑟恩人和硬足民 |
[45:04] | the ice-river clans, even the giants. | 冰川部落 甚至巨人 |
[45:07] | A life’s work uniting them. | 这是你毕生的心血 |
[45:09] | You didn’t do it for power. | 不是为了权力 |
[45:11] | You didn’t do it for glory. | 也不是为了荣耀 |
[45:14] | You brought them together to save them | 你联合他们是为了救他们 |
[45:16] | because none of them will survive the winter, | 因为如果他们留在长城外 |
[45:17] | not if they’re north of the Wall. | 无人能熬过即将到来的凛冬 |
[45:19] | Isn’t their survival more important than your pride? | 他们的生存难道不比你的骄傲更重要吗 |
[45:22] | Pride? | 骄傲 |
[45:25] | Fuck my pride. | 我骄傲个屁 |
[45:30] | This isn’t about that. | 这和骄傲无关 |
[45:34] | Then bend the knee and save your people. | 那就下跪 挽救你的人民 |
[45:39] | They followed me because they respected me. | 他们跟随我是因为他们尊重我 |
[45:43] | Because they believed in me. | 因为他们信任我 |
[45:44] | The moment I kneel for a southern king, that’s all gone. | 一旦我向南方佬的国王下跪 一切就完了 |
[45:47] | And how many tens of thousands are out there right now? | 现在外面有多少万人 |
[45:50] | How many women? How many children? | 多少女人 多少孩子 |
[45:53] | And you won’t go out and rescue them because why? | 你不肯出去救他们 为什么 |
[45:57] | You’re afraid of looking afraid. | 你怕被人看出你害怕 |
[45:59] | Oh, I am afraid. | 噢 我是害怕 |
[46:03] | No shame in that. | 害怕没什么好羞愧 |
[46:14] | How will they do it? | 他们会怎么做 |
[46:16] | Beheading? | 砍头 |
[46:18] | Hanging? | 吊死 |
[46:23] | They’ll burn you alive. | 他们会把你活活烧死 |
[46:30] | Bad way to go. | 不是个好死法 |
[46:35] | I’ll be honest with you. | 我老实对你说 |
[46:37] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[46:39] | And burnt to death, | 更别提烧死 |
[46:41] | I don’t want people to remember me like that, | 我不希望人们记得我那个样子 |
[46:43] | scorched and screaming. | 遍体焦黑 连声惨叫 |
[46:46] | But it’s better than betraying everything I believe. | 但总比背叛我的信仰要强 |
[46:50] | And what happens to your people? | 你的人民会怎样 |
[46:53] | You preserve your dignity and die standing | 你守住了尊严 站着迎接死亡 |
[46:56] | and they’ll sing songs about you. | 他们会为你唱起歌谣 |
[46:59] | You’d rather burn than kneel. | 你宁愿烧死也不下跪 |
[47:01] | The great hero. | 伟大的英雄 |
[47:04] | Until winter comes | 等凛冬降临 |
[47:05] | and the white walkers come for us all | 异鬼袭来 |
[47:07] | and there’s no one left to sing. | 没有人能活下来传唱歌谣 |
[47:13] | You’re a good lad. | 你是个好小子 |
[47:15] | Truly you are. | 真的 |
[47:18] | But if you can’t understand | 但你不懂我 |
[47:20] | why I won’t enlist my people | 为何不让我的人民 |
[47:22] | in a foreigner’s war, | 卷入异族的战争 |
[47:25] | there’s no point explaining. | 我也没必要解释 |
[47:43] | I think you’re making a terrible mistake. | 我认为你犯了个大错 |
[47:47] | The freedom to make my own mistakes | 有犯错的自由 |
[47:50] | was all I ever wanted. | 正是我毕生所愿 |
[49:01] | Mance Rayder, you’ve been called the King-beyond-the-Wall. | 曼斯·雷德 有人称你塞外之王 |
[49:05] | Westeros only has one king. | 维斯特洛只有一个国王 |
[49:08] | Bend the knee, I promise you mercy. | 跪下 我保证大发慈悲 |
[49:24] | Kneel and live. | 下跪就活命 |
[49:33] | This was my home for many years. | 我曾以这儿为家很多年 |
[49:39] | I wish you good fortune | 我祝你有好运气 |
[49:41] | in the wars to come. | 迎接即将到来的战争 |
[50:25] | We all must choose. | 我们都必须选择 |
[50:28] | Man or woman, | 无论男女 |
[50:30] | young or old, | 无论老幼 |
[50:32] | lord or peasant, | 无论老爷还是农夫 |
[50:33] | our choices are the same. | 我们都面临同样的选择 |
[50:35] | We choose light or we choose darkness. | 选择光明还是黑暗 |
[50:39] | We choose good or we choose evil. | 选择善良还是邪恶 |
[50:42] | We choose the true god or the false. | 选择真神还是伪神 |
[50:57] | Free folk, | 自由民 |
[51:00] | there is only one true king | 只有一位真正的国王 |
[51:02] | and his name is Stannis. | 他就是史坦尼斯 |
[51:05] | Here stands your king of lies. | 而此人是你们的谎言之王 |
[51:07] | Behold the fate of those who choose the darkness. | 看清楚 选择黑暗之人是何下场 |