时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have a choice, my friend. | 你有两个选择 朋友 |
[00:04] | You can stay here at Illyrio’s palace | 你可以留在伊利里欧的宫殿里 |
[00:06] | and drink yourself to death, | 喝酒喝到死 |
[00:07] | or you can ride with me to Meereen, | 也可以与我一同前往弥林 |
[00:10] | meet Daenerys Targaryen, | 参见丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 |
[00:11] | and decide if the world is worth fighting for. | 判断这个世界值不值得为之奋斗 |
[00:14] | You swore to find the Stark girls. | 您发过誓要找到史塔克家的女孩 |
[00:16] | I found Arya. She didn’t want my protection. | 我找到了艾莉亚 她不要我保护 |
[00:20] | So where are we going? | 我们到底要去哪儿 |
[00:21] | To a land so far from here, | 去一个离这儿很远 |
[00:23] | even Cersei Lannister can’t get her hands on you. | 连瑟曦·兰尼斯特都鞭长莫及的地方 |
[00:28] | Myrcella is my only daughter. | 弥赛菈是我唯一的女儿 |
[00:30] | Do you really think I’ll let you sell her like a common whore? | 你以为我真的会任你把她当妓女一样卖掉吗 |
[00:33] | Dorne is the safest place for her. | 对她而言多恩是最安全的地方 |
[00:35] | She’ll be a hostage. | 她会被当作人质 |
[00:36] | she was swimming in the Water Gardens. | 她正在流水花园游泳 |
[00:38] | We don’t hurt little girls in Dorne. | 我们多恩人不伤害小女孩 |
[00:41] | Her mother misses her very much. | 她母亲非常想念她 |
[00:43] | I am the brother of Elia Martell. | 我是伊莉亚·马泰尔的弟弟 |
[00:45] | You raped my sister. | 你奸了我姐姐 |
[00:46] | You murdered her. | 你杀了她 |
[00:47] | You killed her children. | 你害了她孩子 |
[00:56] | The Sons of the Harpy? | 鹰身女妖之子 |
[00:57] | They’ve never killed before. | 他们此前从未杀过人 |
[00:58] | It was only a matter of time, Your Grace. | 这本就是早晚的事 陛下 |
[01:00] | And I did not take up residence in this pyramid | 我住进这座金字塔 |
[01:02] | so I could watch the city below decline into chaos. | 也不是为了看着它脚下的城市陷入混乱 |
[01:05] | Find the men who did this and bring them to me. | 找出凶手 带来见我 |
[01:08] | You know what Stannis wants? | 你知道史坦尼斯要什么吗 |
[01:10] | He wants me to bend the knee. | 他想要我下跪 |
[01:11] | And he wants the free folk to fight for him. | 还要自由民为他而战 |
[01:13] | But I’ll never serve him. | 但我不会为他效力 |
[01:22] | If the day comes when you must find me again, | 如果有一天你必须找到我 |
[01:25] | just give that coin to any man from Braavos | 就把这枚硬币交给任何一个布拉佛斯人 |
[01:27] | and say these words to him, | 并对他说 |
[01:28] | Valar Morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[01:29] | Valar dohaeris. | 凡人必须侍奉 |
[01:31] | I’m going home. | 我们回家 |
[01:32] | – Where’s home? – Braavos. | -家在哪里 -布拉佛斯 |
[03:36] | In the old times, whenever Braavos stood in danger, | 旧时 每当布拉佛斯面临威胁 |
[03:40] | the Titan would step with fire in his eyes. | 泰坦巨人眼里就会燃起火焰 |
[03:44] | He’d wade into the sea and smash the enemies. | 冲入海中击碎敌人 |
[03:49] | He’s a statue. | 只不过是座雕像 |
[03:55] | Don’t be afraid. He’s announcing our arrival. | 别害怕 他在宣告我们的到来 |
[04:01] | I’m not afraid. | 我没有害怕 |
[05:11] | The House of Black and White. | 黑白之院 |
[05:14] | This is where you’ll find the man you seek. | 你要找的人就在这里 |
[05:22] | Here I leave you. | 我就送你到这儿 |
[05:32] | Thank you for bringing me. | 多谢你送我过来 |
[05:34] | Any man of Braavos would have done the same. | 任何一个布拉佛斯人都会这么做 |
[05:39] | – Valar morghulis. – Valar dohaeris. | -凡人皆有一死 -凡人必须侍奉 |
[06:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:22] | Valar morghulis. | 凡人皆有一死 |
[06:35] | Jaqen H’ghar gave me this. | 贾昆·赫加尔给我这个 |
[06:41] | – No one here by that name. – Please! | -这里没人叫那名字 -请等一下 |
[06:45] | I’ve crossed the narrow sea. I have nowhere else to go. | 我渡过狭海而来 我没处可去 |
[06:48] | – You have everywhere else to go. – But wait! | -他处皆可去 -等等 |
[07:12] | Cersei… | 瑟曦 |
[07:15] | Walder Frey… | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[07:17] | The Mountain… | 魔山 |
[07:20] | Meryn Trant. | 马林·特兰 |
[07:23] | Cersei… | 瑟曦 |
[07:26] | Walder Frey… | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[07:29] | The Mountain… | 魔山 |
[07:32] | Meryn Trant. | 马林·特兰 |
[07:34] | Cersei… | 瑟曦 |
[07:35] | Walder Frey… | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[07:37] | The Mountain… | 魔山 |
[07:39] | Meryn Trant. | 马林·特兰 |
[07:42] | Cersei… | 瑟曦 |
[07:44] | Walder Frey… | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[07:46] | The Mountain… | 魔山 |
[07:48] | Meryn Trant. | 马林·特兰 |
[07:50] | Cersei… | 瑟曦 |
[07:53] | Walder Frey… | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[07:55] | The Mountain… | 魔山 |
[07:59] | Meryn Trant… | 马林·特兰 |
[08:31] | Must be good food if it’s crowded. | 这么多人 饭菜一定不错 |
[08:38] | Ale? | 麦酒 |
[08:47] | Ale? | 麦酒 |
[08:57] | Before we left, a maester gave you a raven’s scroll. | 我们出发之前 学士给你一封渡鸦送来的信 |
[09:02] | You are becoming an observant young lady. | 你越来越善于观察了 小姐 |
[09:05] | My mother used to say “dark wings, dark words”. | 我母亲常说”黑色的翅膀 带来黑色的消息” |
[09:07] | An old saying. Inaccurate in this case. | 那是老话 不太切合眼下的情形 |
[09:14] | So it’s good news. | 那么是好消息了 |
[09:16] | My marriage proposal has been accepted. | 我联姻的提议被应允了 |
[09:18] | I thought you still mourned the death of my beloved Aunt Lysa. | 我以为你还在悼念我亲爱的莱莎姨妈 |
[09:21] | – Ale? – I’ll have some. | -麦酒 -给我倒一些 |
[09:28] | My Lady… | 小姐 |
[09:31] | – What is it? – Sansa Stark. Don’t look! | -怎么了 -珊莎·史塔克 别回头 |
[09:35] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[09:36] | She’s dyed her hair, but it’s her. | 染了头发 但那就是她 |
[09:38] | She’s sitting with Petyr Baelish. | 她和培提尔·贝里席坐在一起 |
[09:39] | Littlefinger? | 小指头 |
[09:40] | A bunch of knights with them. | 还带着一群骑士 |
[09:42] | A bunch? What’s a bunch, Podrick? Six? Twenty? | 一群 到底几个 波德瑞克 六个还是二十个 |
[09:44] | Ten, I think. Too many. | 我猜有十个 太多了 |
[09:46] | My Lady, I don’t think this is the right… | 小姐 我觉得这不… |
[09:47] | Ready the horses! | 去备好马匹 |
[09:49] | We only have one horse. | 我们只有一匹马 |
[09:51] | Find more! | 多弄几匹 |
[09:58] | Do you like the taste? | 喜欢麦酒的味道吗 |
[10:00] | Don’t see what all the fuss is about. | 不明白有什么好喝的 |
[10:03] | Why do men love it so much? | 为什么男人那么爱喝 |
[10:05] | It gives some men courage. | 它能给有些人勇气 |
[10:08] | Does it give you courage? | 也给你勇气吗 |
[10:12] | That’s far enough. | 不得靠近 |
[10:15] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[10:17] | Lady Sansa. | 珊莎小姐 |
[10:19] | My name is Brienne of Tarth. | 我是塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[10:21] | We’ve met with Renly Baratheon. | 我们见过面 在蓝礼·拜拉席恩军中 |
[10:24] | What did he say about you? | 他怎么评价你来着 |
[10:26] | He said, | 他说 |
[10:28] | your loyalty came free of charge. | 你的忠诚不是金钱收买来的 |
[10:32] | Someone appears to have paid quite a bit for it since then. | 好像有人为此付出了相当大的代价啊 |
[10:49] | Lady Sansa, | 珊莎小姐 |
[10:52] | before your mother’s death, | 您母亲遭遇不测之前 |
[10:54] | I was her sworn sword. | 我曾宣誓为她效命 |
[10:56] | I gave my word I will find you and protect you. | 我承诺会找到您 保护您 |
[10:59] | I will shield your back and keep your counsel, | 保护您的安全 为您献计献策 |
[11:02] | and give my life for yours if need be. | 危难之际愿奉献我的生命 |
[11:05] | I swear it by the Old Gods and the New. | 我以新旧诸神之名起誓 |
[11:09] | Please, lady Brienne. | 好啦 布蕾妮小姐 |
[11:11] | No need for such formality. | 没必要如此拘谨 |
[11:14] | You were Catelyn Stark’s sworn sword. | 你是凯特琳·史塔克的效忠剑士 |
[11:16] | – I was. – Strange. | -正是 -奇怪 |
[11:18] | I knew Cat from the time we were children. | 我与凯特自幼相识 |
[11:19] | She never mentioned you. | 她从未提起过你 |
[11:21] | It was after Renly’s murder. | 是在蓝礼遇害之后 |
[11:23] | Ah, yes. | 啊 是了 |
[11:25] | You were accused of killing him. | 都说是你杀了他 |
[11:27] | I tried to save him. | 我想救他 |
[11:28] | – But you were accused. – By men who did not see what happened. | -但他们都说是你 -他们没看到事情真相 |
[11:31] | And what did happen? | 事情真相是怎样呢 |
[11:38] | He was murdered by a shadow. | 他被一个影子所杀 |
[11:40] | A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon. | 一个有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子 |
[11:43] | A shadow? | 一个影子 |
[11:46] | With the face… | 有着面孔 |
[11:50] | This woman swore to protect Renly, | 这个女人发誓保护蓝礼 |
[11:53] | she failed. | 她失败了 |
[11:54] | She swore to protect your mother, | 她发誓保护你母亲 |
[11:56] | she failed. | 也失败了 |
[11:58] | Why would I want somebody with your history of failure guarding Lady Sansa? | 我为何要用你这败绩累累之人保护珊莎小姐 |
[12:01] | Why should you have any say in her affairs? | 珊莎小姐的事情凭什么要你插手 |
[12:03] | Because I am her uncle. | 因为我是她姨丈 |
[12:05] | I married her Aunt Lysa shortly before my beloved’s untimely death. | 她莱莎姨妈猝然过世之前 刚刚与我成婚 |
[12:09] | We’re family now and you are an outsider. | 如今我们是一家 你是外人 |
[12:12] | Forgive me, Lady Brienne. | 请原谅 布蕾妮小姐 |
[12:13] | But experience has made me wary of outsiders. | 但我的人生经历让我对外人心存警惕 |
[12:16] | Lady Sansa… | 珊莎小姐 |
[12:18] | – if we can have a word alone… – No. | -我们可以单独谈谈吗 -不行 |
[12:20] | Please, my Lady, if I I could explain… | 求您 小姐 容我解释 |
[12:21] | I saw you at Joffrey’s wedding… | 我在乔佛里的婚礼上见过你 |
[12:23] | bowing to the king. | 向国王行礼 |
[12:25] | Neither of us wanted to be there. | 你我出席都不是出于自己的意愿 |
[12:28] | – Sometimes we don’t have a choice. – And sometimes we do. | -有时候我们别无选择 -有时候就有 |
[12:33] | You should leave. | 你走吧 |
[12:36] | We don’t want our new friend wandering the countryside alone. | 我们可不希望新朋友独自在乡间游荡 |
[12:39] | The roads in these parts aren’t safe. | 这一带不太平 |
[12:41] | Why don’t you stay? | 不如你留下吧 |
[12:52] | The man asked you to stay– | 大人叫你留下… |
[13:41] | – Stop! Stop! – After him! | -停下 停下 -去追他 |
[13:45] | Podrick! | 波德瑞克 |
[13:47] | Hold on to her. | 跟住她 |
[14:24] | Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 停下啊 |
[14:30] | That’s a good boy. Come on. | 真乖 走吧 |
[14:32] | Come on! | 走 |
[14:35] | No, no, no, stop! | 不不 别这样 |
[14:57] | Guess that means you’re unarmed. | 看来你是没有武器了 |
[15:00] | Down! Podrick down! | 趴下 波德瑞克 趴下 |
[15:21] | Podrick? | 波德瑞克 |
[15:23] | Yes, my Lady? | 是 小姐 |
[15:25] | You can stand now. | 你可以站起来了 |
[15:27] | Yes, my Lady. | 是 小姐 |
[15:32] | Sansa Stark? | 珊莎·史塔克呢 |
[15:34] | Wary of strangers, as she should be. | 对陌生人心存警惕 这也难怪 |
[15:37] | I saw her riding on the east road with Littlefinger. | 我见她跟小指头一起沿东边的大路走了 |
[15:40] | – We’ll follow them. – My Lady… | -我们跟上去 -小姐 |
[15:42] | if both Stark girls refused your service, | 既然史塔克家两个女孩都不需要您效忠 |
[15:45] | maybe you’re released from your vow. | 或许您可以从誓言中解脱 |
[15:47] | I swore to their mother I would protect those girls. | 我向她们母亲起过誓要保护她们 |
[15:49] | But if they don’t want your protection. | 但既然她们都不需要您保护 |
[15:50] | Do you think she’s safe with Littlefinger? | 你觉得她跟小指头在一起安全吗 |
[15:55] | No, my Lady. | 不 小姐 |
[15:57] | Get your horse. | 去牵马 |
[16:08] | A summons from the Queen. | 太后传唤 |
[16:28] | There are only two like it in the world. | 这项链世上只有两条 |
[16:31] | The one I’m wearing, the one I gave to Myrcella. | 一条我正戴着 另一条给了弥赛菈 |
[16:34] | It’s a threat. | 这是威胁 |
[16:35] | Of course it’s a threat. | 当然是 |
[16:37] | Our daughter is alone in Dorne | 我们的女儿孤身在多恩 |
[16:39] | surrounded by people who hate our family. | 身边全是仇恨我们家族之人 |
[16:43] | It’s a threat. | 这当然是威胁 |
[16:46] | No note? | 没有文书吗 |
[16:47] | They blame us for the death of Oberyn and his sister, | 他们把奥柏伦和他姐姐的死算在我们头上 |
[16:51] | and every other tragedy that’s befallen their cursed country. | 他们该死的国家每发生一桩悲剧都要怪我们 |
[16:54] | I will burn their cities to the ground if they touch her. | 他们胆敢动她 我就烧光他们的城池 |
[16:56] | – Softer. – What? | -轻声些 -什么 |
[16:58] | Not so loud. | 别那么大声 |
[16:59] | Our daughter is in danger | 我们的女儿身处险地 |
[17:00] | and you’re worried I am speaking too loudly? | 你还担心我声音太大 |
[17:02] | The world can’t know she’s our daughter. | 不能让人知道她是我们的女儿 |
[17:06] | Then don’t call her your daughter. | 那就别叫她女儿 |
[17:08] | You’ve never been a father to her. | 反正你也没尽过父亲的职责 |
[17:10] | If I was a father to any of my children, | 如果我敢对自己的孩子尽父亲的职责 |
[17:11] | they’d be stoned in the street. | 他们会在街上被乱石砸死 |
[17:13] | And what has your caution brought? | 你的谨慎又给他们带来了什么 |
[17:16] | Our eldest child murdered at his own wedding, | 我们的长子在自己的婚宴上被人毒死 |
[17:19] | our only daughter shipped off to Dorne, | 我们唯一的女儿被送去多恩 |
[17:23] | our baby boy set to marry that smirking whore from Highgarden! | 我们的小儿子要娶那一脸傻笑的高庭荡妇 |
[17:36] | I’m going to make things better. | 我会让事情好转的 |
[17:37] | You’ve never made anything better. | 你从没让任何事好起来过 |
[17:39] | I’m going to Dorne. | 我去多恩 |
[17:40] | And I’m bringing our daughter home. | 带我们的女儿回家 |
[17:43] | You can’t just ask Prince Doran to give her back. | 你不能跑去让道朗亲王把她还回来 |
[17:47] | She’s promised to his son. | 她已经许给了他儿子 |
[17:49] | I’m not going to ask him anything. | 我不会去找他 |
[17:52] | You go down there with an army, it’s an act of war. | 你带军过去就是宣战了 |
[17:54] | No army. | 不带军队 |
[17:56] | Do you know where they’re keeping her? | 你知道她被安置在哪里吗 |
[18:01] | Oberyn mentioned the Water Gardens. | 奥伯伦提到了流水花园 |
[18:03] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她 |
[18:07] | Is there anything else, Your Grace? | 还有别的事吗 陛下 |
[18:13] | You’re going to Dorne. | 你要去多恩 |
[18:15] | A one-handed man, | 独手之人 |
[18:18] | alone? | 只身前往 |
[18:20] | Never said I was going alone. | 我没说要一个人去 |
[18:30] | No sunfloweres. I don’t like yellow. | 不要向日葵 我不喜欢黄色 |
[18:33] | Roses are very nice, definitely roses. | 玫瑰不错 玫瑰一定要 |
[18:35] | And music. I adore music. | 还有音乐 我喜欢音乐 |
[18:37] | But no flutes. | 但不要长笛 |
[18:38] | I hate flutes. | 我讨厌长笛 |
[18:39] | We can have a harp, if you like, but no flutes. | 如果你喜欢 可以用竖琴 但不要长笛 |
[18:41] | Then there’s the food. | 还有宴席的菜肴 |
[18:42] | The food is the most important thing, don’t you agree? | 菜肴最要紧了 是吧 |
[18:44] | We’re going to need pigeon pies. | 我们得准备鸽子派 |
[18:46] | That’s what they eat in the capital, don’t they? | 都城婚礼都吃这个 是吧 |
[18:50] | Don’t they? | 是吧 |
[18:53] | Don’t who? | 什么 |
[18:54] | People eat pigeon pie in the capital. | 都城婚礼都吃鸽子派吧 |
[18:58] | They certainly do, my dear. | 当然啦 亲爱的 |
[19:00] | They certainly do. | 当然啦 |
[19:02] | It’s a fine place, isn’t it? | 这是个好地方 是吧 |
[19:05] | A fine place. | 很不错的地方 |
[19:07] | I never thought I’d end up settling down in a place like this. | 从没想过我能在这样的地方安家立业 |
[19:11] | You won’t. | 你不能啊 |
[19:14] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[19:14] | We won’t get to live at Stokeworth. | 我们不能住在史铎克渥斯 |
[19:16] | When mother dies, my sister gets the castle because she’s older. | 母亲死了城堡要归姐姐 她年长 |
[19:20] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[19:21] | She calls me mean names and sometimes | 她喊我恶毒的外号 即便现在 |
[19:23] | even still she pulls my hair when mother’s not looking. | 她有时候还会趁母亲没瞧见扯我头发 |
[19:28] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[19:30] | I think you’re a good person. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[19:32] | And your sister is a mean person. | 你姐姐是个坏人 |
[19:35] | She is. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | I’ve been all over the world, | 我游历过世界各地 |
[19:40] | and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 要说我学到了什么 |
[19:42] | it’s that meanness comes around. | 就是恶有恶报 |
[19:45] | People like your sister, | 你姐姐那样的人 |
[19:47] | they always get what’s coming to them eventually. | 早晚要遭报应 |
[19:51] | One way or another. | 无论以何种方式 |
[19:56] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[20:00] | Jaime fucking Lannister. | 天杀的詹姆·兰尼斯特 |
[20:04] | Ser Jaime? | 詹姆爵士 |
[20:05] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater. | 黑水的波隆爵士 |
[20:08] | I was very sorry to hear about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | This is my betrothed Lollys. | 这位是我的未婚妻洛丽丝 |
[20:17] | A pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[20:21] | Run along, love. | 走远些 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | Beautiful young bride you’ve chosen. | 你选了位年轻漂亮的新娘 |
[20:32] | When were you planning on getting married? | 打算什么时候完婚 |
[20:33] | Just get on with it. | 直说吧 |
[20:35] | On with what? | 说什么 |
[20:36] | What you’re here for. | 说你来干啥 |
[20:37] | There’s no way this little visit | 你跑这么一趟 |
[20:39] | could possibly mean anything good for me. | 肯定不是有好事找我 |
[20:41] | It’s very good for you. | 是非常好的事 |
[20:55] | Lollys will be marrying Ser Willis Bracken. | 洛丽丝要嫁给威利斯·布雷肯爵士 |
[20:59] | We’ve made a deal, your sister and I. | 我们谈好的 你姐姐和我 |
[21:01] | I would have advised against that. | 我早该劝告你的 |
[21:03] | How is this good for me? | 这算哪门子好事 |
[21:04] | Because you’re going to come with me | 因为你要跟我一起走 |
[21:05] | and help me with something important. | 帮我做一件重要的事 |
[21:07] | And when we return, | 等我们回来 |
[21:09] | I’m going to give you a much better girl and a much better castle. | 我给你上好的姑娘 上好的城堡 |
[21:15] | Return from where? | 从哪儿回来 |
[21:18] | As far south as south goes. | 最远的南边 |
[21:44] | You are my queen. | 你是我的王后 |
[21:55] | The prince does not wish to be disturbed. | 亲王不希望受到打扰 |
[21:58] | Remove yourself from my path | 你给我闪开 |
[21:59] | or I’ll take that long axe and I’ll shove it up your… | 不然我就拿你的长斧 剁了你的… |
[22:01] | Captain. | 队长 |
[22:04] | let her pass. | 让她进来 |
[22:10] | Your brother was murdered | 您弟弟被谋杀了 |
[22:12] | and you sit here in the Water Gardens | 而您就坐在流水花园里 |
[22:14] | staring at the sky and doing nothing. | 两眼望天 什么都不做 |
[22:17] | Oberyn was slain during a trial by combat. | 奥柏伦在比武审判中被杀 |
[22:20] | By law, that is no murder. | 根据法律 那不是谋杀 |
[22:21] | – Your brother… – You don’t have to remind me. | -您弟弟… -无需你提醒 |
[22:24] | He was my brother long before he was anything to you. | 他在和你有任何瓜葛之前 就是我弟弟 |
[22:27] | What will you do about his death? | 对他的死 您打算采取什么对策 |
[22:28] | I will bury him. I will mourn for him. | 我会埋葬他 哀悼他 |
[22:31] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[22:32] | You would have me go to war. | 你想让我开战 |
[22:34] | The whole country would have you go to war. | 全国上下都希望您开战 |
[22:35] | Then we are lucky the whole country does not decide. | 那我们很幸运 开战与否不由全国上下决定 |
[22:41] | The Sand Snakes are with me. | 沙蛇们跟我一条心 |
[22:42] | They have the love of their people. | 她们拥有人民的拥戴 |
[22:44] | They will avenge their father | 她们会替父报仇 |
[22:45] | while you sit here in your chair doing nothing. | 不像您坐在椅子里无所事事 |
[22:54] | Oberyn is dead. | 奥伯伦死了 |
[22:56] | And this Lannister girl skips about the Water Gardens | 兰尼斯特家的丫头还在流水花园里活蹦乱跳 |
[22:59] | eating our food, breathing our air. | 吃我们的食物 呼吸我们的空气 |
[23:03] | How many of your brothers and sisters | 还要等他们杀死多少 |
[23:05] | do they have to kill? | 您的兄弟姐妹 |
[23:08] | Let me have her. | 把她交给我 |
[23:11] | Let me send her to Cersei one finger at a time. | 让我把她的手指一根一根地送给瑟曦 |
[23:16] | I loved my brother. | 我爱我弟弟 |
[23:19] | And you made him very happy. | 而你很讨他的欢心 |
[23:21] | For that, you will always have a place in my heart. | 为此你在我心中永远有一席之地 |
[23:25] | But we do not mutilate little girls for vengeance. | 但我们不能为复仇残害小女孩 |
[23:29] | Not here. | 在这儿不准 |
[23:31] | Not while I rule. | 在我治下就不准 |
[23:34] | And how long will that be? | 您还能统治多久呢 |
[23:52] | The Unsullied are too conspicuous. | 无垢者太显眼了 |
[23:55] | Anyone can see them coming from a mile off. | 任何人老远就能看到他们来了 |
[23:58] | ‘Course you haven’t found any Sons of the Harpy. | 所以你们找不到鹰身女妖之子 |
[24:00] | You haven’t, have you? | 没找到 对吧 |
[24:04] | My Second Sons, on the other hand, | 我的次子团则不同 |
[24:07] | they drink, they whore, fight in the streets, | 他们喝酒嫖妓 街上斗殴 |
[24:12] | they blend in. | 混在人群中 |
[24:13] | They overhear things in taverns. | 他们在酒馆里偷听 |
[24:16] | Follow people from the taverns to nice, quiet alleys. | 从酒馆跟踪到僻静的小巷子 |
[24:19] | Break a few fingers, overhear a few more things. | 打断几根手指 换来不少消息 |
[24:25] | Before you know it… | 然后神不知鬼不觉… |
[24:46] | No one here. | 这里没人 |
[24:48] | We go. | 我们走 |
[24:50] | In a hurry? | 这就急着走 |
[24:51] | You’re afraid? | 你害怕了 |
[24:52] | Unsullied fear nothing. | 无垢者无所畏惧 |
[24:55] | Right. | 对了 |
[24:57] | That’s your problem. | 这就是你们的问题所在 |
[24:59] | You understood fear once, long ago, | 很久以前 你们是知道恐惧的 |
[25:01] | but you’ve forgotten what it means. | 如今却忘了恐惧的滋味 |
[25:04] | Someone who has forgotten fear | 忘了恐惧的人 |
[25:06] | has forgotten how to hide. | 也不会记得如何藏匿 |
[25:17] | Fear is useful that way. | 这方面来讲 恐惧是有用的 |
[25:43] | Sons of the Harpy… | 鹰身女妖之子 |
[25:45] | they want to put a collar back on my neck. | 他们想重新给我戴上项圈 |
[25:47] | On all of our necks. Please, Your Grace… | 想给我们所有人重新戴上项圈 陛下 |
[25:50] | – you must kill him. – It would send a message. | -您必须杀了他 -这样就传递了一个信息 |
[25:52] | I think you should exercise restraint… | 我认为您应该先克制一下 |
[25:54] | – Your Grace. – Why? | -陛下 -为什么 |
[25:55] | Well, for one thing, he may have valuable information. | 首先 也许他握有重要的情报 |
[25:57] | Well, the Son of the Harpy has no more valuable information. | 鹰身女妖之子没什么重要情报 |
[26:01] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:02] | Because I questioned him. | 因为我讯问过 |
[26:04] | And the information you did get… he is young and poor | 你得到的信息是 他年轻穷苦 |
[26:07] | He is born free. | 生来是自由人 |
[26:08] | Why should he want to bring back slavery? | 他为何想要回归奴隶制 |
[26:09] | What did it do for him? | 那对他有什么好处 |
[26:10] | Perhaps the only thing that gave him pride | 或许他生命里唯一的骄傲 |
[26:11] | was knowing that there was someone lower than he was. | 就是知道有人地位比他低卑 |
[26:13] | They pay him. | 他们付钱雇他 |
[26:15] | Great families, afraid to do a thing. | 大家族 不敢亲自动手 |
[26:17] | They pay poor men to do it for them. | 他们花钱雇穷人来办事 |
[26:18] | And how do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:19] | – Everyone know this. – I don’t know it. | -人人都知道 -我就不知道 |
[26:21] | And I’m the head of a great family. | 我就是一个大家族的族长 |
[26:22] | We do not know what this man did or didn’t do. | 我们不知道此人做了还是没做 |
[26:25] | Give him a trial at least. | 至少先要进行审判 |
[26:27] | A fair trial. | 一场公平审判 |
[26:29] | Show all the citizens of Meereen | 向弥林的市民们展示 |
[26:31] | that you are better than those who would depose you. | 您比那些想要废黜您的人更英明 |
[26:33] | Teach them a better way. | 教导他们更好的办法 |
[26:34] | I do not know the place from where old ser comes. | 我不了解老爵士您的故地 |
[26:37] | Things maybe are different there, I hope. | 那里也许和这里不一样 |
[26:40] | But here in Meereen, | 但这里 在弥林 |
[26:42] | before Daenerys Stormborn | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝到来之前 |
[26:44] | they own us. | 我们是他们的财产 |
[26:45] | So we learn much about them… | 所以我们很了解他们 |
[26:48] | or we do not live long. | 否则就活不长 |
[26:50] | They teach me what they are. | 他们教会我他们的本性 |
[26:52] | Mercy, fair trial… | 慈悲 公平审判 |
[26:55] | these mean nothing to them. | 这些对他们毫无意义 |
[26:57] | All they understand is blood. | 他们只懂血债血偿 |
[27:04] | Thank you all for your counsel. | 感谢各位的谏言 |
[27:15] | Your Grace… | 女王陛下 |
[27:16] | a word, please, I beg you. | 请您听我一言 |
[27:17] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[27:18] | About your father. | 关于您父亲 |
[27:20] | – About the Mad King. – The Mad King? | -关于疯王 -疯王 |
[27:22] | You’re here to remind me of my enemies’ lies? | 你是来提醒我敌人的谎言吗 |
[27:24] | Consider me reminded. | 那我知道了 |
[27:25] | Your Grace… | 女王陛下 |
[27:27] | I served in his Kingsguard. | 我曾是他的御林铁卫 |
[27:29] | I was at his side from the first. | 我从一开始就伴在他身侧 |
[27:31] | Your enemies did not lie. | 您的敌人并未说谎 |
[27:35] | Go on. | 继续 |
[27:38] | When the people rose in revolt against him, | 当有人站出来反抗他 |
[27:41] | your father set their towns and castles aflame. | 您父亲将他们的城镇堡垒焚为废墟 |
[27:45] | He murdered sons in front of their fathers. | 他在父亲面前处死儿子 |
[27:48] | He burned men alive with wildfire | 用野火将人活活烧死 |
[27:51] | and laughed as they screamed, | 在他们的惨叫声中大笑 |
[27:54] | and his efforts to stamp out dissent | 他铲除异己的行为 |
[27:57] | led to a rebellion that killed every Targaryen… | 最终招致叛乱 害死了所有坦格利安 |
[28:00] | except two. | 只有两人幸存 |
[28:03] | I’m not my father. | 我不是我父亲 |
[28:04] | No, Your Grace, thank the gods. | 是的 感谢诸神 您不是他 |
[28:08] | But the Mad King gave his enemies the justice he thought they deserved. | 但疯王凭自己的意愿制裁敌人 |
[28:12] | And each time, it made him feel powerful | 每次都让他觉得自己强大 |
[28:15] | and right. | 而英明 |
[28:17] | until the very end. | 直至灭亡 |
[28:23] | I will not have the Son of the Harpy executed | 我不会直接处死鹰身女妖之子 |
[28:25] | without a fair trial. | 会给他一场公平审判 |
[28:31] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[28:42] | There’s a bug. | 杯里有只虫子 |
[28:43] | Yes, best be careful. | 是啊 最好小心点 |
[28:45] | You might accidentally consume some solid food. | 说不定一不小心 你就吃下一口饭食了 |
[28:48] | When I agreed to come with you, | 我答应与你同行 |
[28:50] | did I misrepresent my intentions? | 是不是让你误会了什么 |
[28:57] | Besides, | 况且 |
[28:59] | what else is there for me to do inside this fucking box? | 待在这破车厢里还有什么事好做 |
[29:02] | – You don’t like it? – I want to take a walk. | -你不喜欢吗 -我想散散步 |
[29:04] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[29:05] | Cersei has offered a lordship to the man who brings her your head. | 瑟曦正拿爵位悬赏你的人头 |
[29:08] | She ought to offer her cunt. | 她该拿她的小屄当赏格 |
[29:11] | Best part of her for the best part of me. | 用她最好的零件换我最好的零件 |
[29:14] | Well, I suppose a box is as good a place for me as anywhere. | 想来我蹲箱子跟蹲别处也没什么不同 |
[29:18] | Are we really going to spend the entire road to Volantis | 难道去往瓦兰提斯这一路上 |
[29:21] | talking about the futility of everything. | 我们都要这么鬼扯下去 |
[29:23] | You’re right, there’s no point. | 你说得对 胡扯而已 |
[29:25] | The road to Volantis? | 去瓦兰提斯 |
[29:27] | You said we were going to Meereen. What’s in Volantis? | 你说要去弥林的 瓦兰提斯有什么 |
[29:30] | The road to Meereen. | 通往弥林的路 |
[29:31] | And what do you hope to find at the end on the road to Meereen? | 到了弥林你能找到什么 |
[29:35] | I told you. A ruler. | 我说了 一位统治者 |
[29:37] | We’ve already got a ruler. | 我们又不缺统治者 |
[29:39] | Everywhere has already got a ruler. | 如今遍地都是统治者 |
[29:42] | Every pile of shit on the side of every road | 就连路边的一泡屎 |
[29:45] | has someone’s banner hanging from it. | 都插着某个人的旗帜 |
[29:47] | You were quite good, you know, | 知道吗 你很厉害 |
[29:49] | at ruling. | 擅长统治 |
[29:51] | During your brief tenure as Hand. | 在你任国王之手的短暂期间 |
[29:54] | I didn’t rule, I was a servant. | 我没有统治 我不过是个奴仆 |
[29:56] | Still, a man of talent. | 总之很有才能 |
[29:58] | Managed to kill a lot of people? | 杀人的才能吗 |
[30:00] | Yes, but you showed great promise in other areas as well. | 是的 但你在其他领域同样大有前途 |
[30:07] | She wanted me to leave King’s Landing. | 她想我离开君临 |
[30:10] | She begged me. | 她求过我 |
[30:12] | I wouldn’t go. | 我不肯走 |
[30:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:15] | ‘Cause I liked it. | 因为我喜欢那滋味 |
[30:17] | power… | 喜欢权力 |
[30:19] | even as a servant. | 哪怕身为奴仆 |
[30:21] | People follow leaders | 人民追随领袖 |
[30:24] | and they will never follow us. | 绝不会追随你我 |
[30:26] | They find us repulsive. | 他们厌恶我们这种人 |
[30:28] | I find us repulsive. | 我自己也厌恶我们这种人 |
[30:29] | And we find them repulsive, | 我们也厌恶他们 |
[30:31] | which is why we surround ourselves with large comfortable boxes | 所以我们才钻进舒适的大车厢 |
[30:35] | to keep them away. | 把他们关在外面 |
[30:37] | And yet… | 然而 |
[30:39] | no matter what we do… | 无论我们做什么 |
[30:41] | people like you and me are never really satisfied inside the box. | 你我这种人永远不会满足于待在车厢里 |
[30:46] | Not for long. | 我们待不久 |
[30:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:50] | – Let’s go for a walk. – No. | -咱们出去走走 -不行 |
[30:53] | How many dwarves are there in the world? | 世上有多少侏儒 |
[30:56] | Is Cersei going to kill them all? | 瑟曦要把他们全杀光吗 |
[31:03] | Not him. | 不是他 |
[31:04] | Are you trying to deceive your queen? | 你们意欲愚弄太后吗 |
[31:07] | Shall I throw them in a cell, Your Grace? | 要把他们关进大牢吗 陛下 |
[31:09] | That won’t be necessary, Ser Meryn. | 没这个必要 马林爵士 |
[31:11] | I don’t want to dissuade the other hunters. | 我可不想吓退其他猎人 |
[31:14] | Mistakes will be made. | 错就错了吧 |
[31:15] | – Thank you, Your Grace. – Thanks. | -谢谢您 太后陛下 -谢谢您 |
[31:16] | – Thank you, Your Grace. – Thank you. | -谢谢您 太后陛下 -谢谢您 |
[31:17] | Take the head. | 把头带走 |
[31:18] | Pardon me, your Grace. | 恕我冒昧 陛下 |
[31:19] | I would take it if you don’t mind. | 若是您不介意 交给我处置吧 |
[31:21] | It could prove useful for my work. | 对我的研究会有帮助 |
[31:24] | Very good. | 很好 |
[31:28] | Over there will be fine. | 放在那边就好 |
[31:32] | You heard the man, over there. | 你们听到了 放那边去 |
[32:02] | You’re the hand of the King. | 你是御前首相 |
[32:03] | No, uncle. | 不 叔叔 |
[32:05] | Clearly it would not be appropriate for a woman to assume that role. | 很显然 女子出任这一职位有欠妥当 |
[32:08] | I’m merely advising my son until | 我谨为我儿提供指导 |
[32:10] | he comes of age and chooses a Hand for himself. | 直至他成年并任命他自己的首相 |
[32:13] | Your Grace, I would be willing | 陛下 我愿意 |
[32:15] | to serve provisionally as the King’s Hand | 暂时出任御前首相 |
[32:17] | until he becomes old enough. | 直至他成… |
[32:18] | You’re a good man, Lord Tyrell, | 提利尔大人 多谢您的美意 |
[32:19] | but I don’t imagine you’ll have the time. | 但我想您的时间并不充裕 |
[32:22] | In addition to be Master of Ships, | 除海政大臣外 |
[32:24] | the King has appointed you Master of Coin. | 国王还任命您为财政大臣 |
[32:28] | Oh, Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[32:29] | He called your experience and wisdom in financial matters unparalleled. | 他说您在财政方面的经验和智慧无人可比 |
[32:34] | He said he would be honored | 他说能由你代表王室的利益 |
[32:35] | to have you represent the Crown’s interest in the same. | 他将同样倍感荣幸 |
[32:38] | The honor is all mine, Your Grace. | 这是我的无上荣耀 陛下 |
[32:40] | Y-Y-Your Grace, in the past, on several occasions, | 陛下 史上曾有几次 |
[32:43] | a Grand Maester has served as the King’s Hand. | 由大学士出任御前首相 |
[32:46] | The King has named Qyburn the new Master of Whispers. | 国王已任命科本为情报总管 |
[32:52] | Your Grace, | 陛下 |
[32:53] | him? This-this man? Th-This embarrassment to the Citadel? | 这个人 这个学城之耻 |
[32:58] | Your Grace, | 陛下 |
[33:00] | what qualifications can he possibly have for this post? | 他何德何能 竟能担此重任 |
[33:04] | The qualification of loyalty, Grand Maester. | 他足够忠诚 大学士 |
[33:06] | That’s far more than the eunuch ever had. | 仅这一点 那太监就远远不及他 |
[33:09] | Far more than many ever have. | 许多人都远远不及他 |
[33:12] | I must say… I cannot see how… | 不得不说 我看不出… |
[33:14] | Uncle Kevan, | 凯冯叔叔 |
[33:15] | in light of your position as Commander of the Lannister Armies, | 鉴于你是兰尼斯特军队的司令 |
[33:18] | it would please the King if you would serve as his Master of War. | 若你能出任战争大臣 国王将非常高兴 |
[33:22] | No man living better deserves the title. | 没人比你配得上这一职务 |
[33:25] | That is kind of you to say. | 你过奖了 |
[33:27] | I would like to hear it from the King himself. | 我想听国王亲口对我说 |
[33:30] | Well, the King is very busy at this moment. | 国王眼下十分忙碌 |
[33:31] | He should be here learning what it means to rule. | 他该在这里 学习什么是统治 |
[33:34] | He is learning. | 他在学习 |
[33:35] | On this occasion, in his capacity as ruler, | 此事正是他身为统治者 |
[33:37] | he’s asked me to speak on his behalf. | 要求我代为传达 |
[33:40] | I returned to the capital to pay my respects to my brother, | 我回君临是为哥哥治丧 |
[33:44] | and to you, | 向你致哀 |
[33:45] | and to serve the King. | 为国王效力 |
[33:47] | I did not return to the capital to serve as your puppet. | 不是来做你的牵线木偶 |
[33:50] | To watch you stack the Small Council with sycophants. | 也不是来看你把御前会议塞满马屁精 |
[33:55] | Sending your own brother away so he won’t be present. | 你还遣走了你弟弟 使他无法出席 |
[33:56] | My brother has left the capital | 我弟弟离开君临 |
[33:58] | to lead a sensitive diplomatic mission. | 是因为肩负敏感的外交使命 |
[34:00] | What mission? | 什么使命 |
[34:01] | That is not your concern as Master of War. | 此事与战争大臣无关 |
[34:06] | I do not recognize your authority to dictate | 我不认可你的权威 你无权规定 |
[34:08] | what is and is not my concern. | 何事与我有关无关 |
[34:11] | You are the Queen Mother. | 你是国王之母 |
[34:14] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[34:18] | You would abandon your king and his time of need? | 你要在国王需要你时背弃他吗 |
[34:21] | If he wants to send for me, I will be waiting for him | 如果国王有意传召 我随时恭候 |
[34:24] | at Casterly Rock. | 在凯岩城 |
[34:34] | Come on, you know this one. | 加油 你认得的 |
[34:38] | It looks like an animal. | 像种动物 |
[34:43] | Snake. | 蛇 |
[34:44] | S-S-Sn… “S”. | 施…施额…是S |
[34:47] | – It’s an “S”. – Right, very good. | -这是S -对 很好 |
[34:51] | Did you know that the youngest Lord Commander in history, | 你知道史上最年轻的总司令 |
[34:54] | Osric Stark, was elected at the age of 10? | 欧斯里克·史塔克 是在十岁时当选的吗 |
[34:58] | I know “S”. | 我知道S |
[35:00] | You’ll learn, I promise. | 你会学会的 我保证 |
[35:02] | I taught Ser Davos, | 我教过戴佛斯爵士 |
[35:03] | and old people are terrible at learning new things. | 上了年纪的人很难学会新的东西 |
[35:05] | Well, you are a wonderful teacher. | 你是个好老师 |
[35:08] | Very patient. | 很有耐心 |
[35:10] | I only said that the more time that you spend practicing, | 我只是说 你要多练习 |
[35:13] | the faster you will be able to read. | 识字会更快 |
[35:14] | That’s all right. | 还是算了 |
[35:15] | We’re doing just fine. | 我们这样挺好的 |
[35:17] | I’m sure you and Ostrich Stark have a lot to talk about. | 你和欧斯里克·史塔克一定有很多话要聊 |
[35:24] | How old were you when you learned how to read? | 你几岁开始认字的 |
[35:27] | – Three. – Three? | -三岁 -三岁 |
[35:28] | Who taught you, your mother? | 你母亲教你的吗 |
[35:30] | No, | 不是 |
[35:32] | old Maester Cressen did. | 克礼森学士教我的 |
[35:33] | I had a lot of time to practice. | 我有很多时间练习 |
[35:35] | My mother kept me inside because… | 我妈妈总把我关在房里 因为… |
[35:40] | What do you call it in the south? What happened to your face. | 你们南方叫它什么 你脸上的… |
[35:44] | Grayscale. | 灰鳞病 |
[35:46] | What would you call it in the north of the Wall? | 你们长城以北叫它什么 |
[35:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:51] | But two of my sisters had it. They both died. | 我两个姐妹得过这病 她们都死了 |
[35:54] | How did they cure you? | 他们怎么治好你的 |
[35:56] | I don’t remember. I was a baby. | 不记得了 我那时候还小 |
[35:58] | A lot of people came and tried, I think. | 我猜有很多人来试过 |
[36:01] | Whatever they did, it went away. | 不管怎么治的 总之病好了 |
[36:05] | What happened to your sisters? | 你的姐妹们怎样了 |
[36:09] | My father made them move out of the keep into the huts outside. | 我父亲逼她们搬到堡垒外面的棚子里住 |
[36:14] | None of us were allowed to go near them. | 不许我们靠近她们 |
[36:16] | But we heard them, especially at night. | 但我们能听到她们的声音 尤其是晚上 |
[36:20] | They started to sound not like themselves. | 渐渐的 她们的声音变得不像她们 |
[36:25] | Did you ever see them? | 你后来见过她们吗 |
[36:28] | Only once at the end. | 就一次 最后的时候 |
[36:31] | They were covered with it… | 她们全身长满了那东西 |
[36:34] | their faces, their arms. | 脸上 手上 |
[36:38] | They acted like animals. | 动作像是野兽 |
[36:41] | My father had to drag them out to the woods on a rope. | 父亲不得不用绳子把她们拖到树林里 |
[36:44] | What did he do with them in the woods? | 他到树林里把她们怎样了 |
[36:52] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[36:54] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[36:58] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[37:01] | You need to stay away from that girl. | 你要离那女孩远一些 |
[37:03] | – Why? – She’s a wildling. | -为什么 -她是野人 |
[37:04] | Her name is Gilly. | 她叫吉莉 |
[37:06] | She’s nice. I’m teaching her to read. | 她人很好 我在教她识字 |
[37:07] | She’s a wildling. Your father defeated her people. | 她是野人 你父亲击溃了野人 |
[37:11] | He executed their king for treason. | 以叛逆罪处决了他们的国王 |
[37:14] | They could strike at him by striking at you. | 他们可能会伤害你来报复你父亲 |
[37:17] | Gilly wouldn’t do that. | 吉莉不会的 |
[37:20] | You have no idea what people will do. | 你不知道人能做出怎样的事 |
[37:23] | All your books and you still don’t know. | 读了那么多书 你还是不懂 |
[37:31] | I ordered Mance Rayder burned at the stake. | 我下令烧死曼斯·雷德 |
[37:34] | You prevented that order from being carried out. | 你却干扰我的命令执行 |
[37:36] | You showed mercy to Mance Rayder. | 对曼斯·雷德施以慈悲 |
[37:39] | A King’s word is law. | 国王的言语就是律法 |
[37:42] | Perhaps you should ask Ser Davos | 你应该请教一下戴佛斯爵士 |
[37:43] | how much mercy I show to lawbreakers. | 看我是否会怜悯违法者 |
[37:49] | Show too much kindness, people won’t fear you. | 太过仁慈 人们就不会敬畏你 |
[37:51] | If they don’t fear you, they don’t follow you. | 他们不敬畏你 就不会追随你 |
[37:54] | With respect, Your Grace, the free folk will never follow you | 恕我直言 陛下 但无论怎样 |
[37:56] | no matter what you do. | 自由民都不会追随您 |
[37:59] | You’re the man who burned their king alive. | 是您活活烧死了他们的国王 |
[38:02] | Who, then? | 他们会追随谁 |
[38:05] | You? | 你吗 |
[38:06] | No. Only one of their own. | 不 只能是他们的人 |
[38:12] | Do you know this wretched girl? | 你知道这个无赖丫头吗 |
[38:15] | – Lyanna Mormont. – The Lord Commander’s niece. | -莱安娜·莫尔蒙 -总司令大人的侄女 |
[38:18] | Lady of Bear Island | 熊岛的继承人 |
[38:20] | and a child of ten. | 一个十岁的黄毛丫头 |
[38:23] | I asked her to commit her house to my cause. That’s her response. | 我让她归顺于我 这是她的答复 |
[38:26] | “Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North, | “熊岛不承认除北境之王外的任何君主 |
[38:29] | whose name is Stark.” | 而北境之王出自史塔克家族” |
[38:31] | That amuses you. | 你觉得好笑 |
[38:35] | I apologize, Your Grace. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[38:38] | Northerners can be a bit like the free folk. | 北境人与自由民有些相似 |
[38:42] | Loyal to their own. | 只忠于自己人 |
[38:44] | I know. | 我懂 |
[38:45] | My brother Robert went on often | 我哥哥 劳勃 总是高声抱怨 |
[38:47] | and loudly about how difficult it was to control them. | 北境人如何冥顽难治 |
[38:52] | Even with your father’s help. | 即便有你父亲的协助 |
[38:57] | Tonight, the Night’s Watch elect a new Lord Commander. | 今晚守夜人会选出新任总司令 |
[39:01] | Ser Alliser Thorne is going to win. | 必将是艾里沙·索恩爵士 |
[39:03] | – Most likely. – One pleasant man. | -极有可能 -他是个讨人喜欢的人 |
[39:05] | He thinks you’re a traitor. | 认定你是个叛徒 |
[39:08] | What’s your life gonna be like here at the Wall | 在索恩爵士手下 |
[39:09] | with Thorne in command? | 你在长城的日子会怎样呢 |
[39:11] | Unpleasant, I expect. | 不会太好吧 我想 |
[39:12] | Your bravery made him look weak. | 你的勇敢显出他的懦弱 |
[39:15] | He’ll punish you for it. | 他会因此惩罚你 |
[39:17] | I don’t punish men for bravery. | 我不会惩罚勇敢者 |
[39:19] | I reward them. | 我会嘉奖他们 |
[39:21] | I don’t doubt it, Your Grace. | 我对此毫不怀疑 陛下 |
[39:24] | But I’m a brother of the Night’s Watch. | 但我是守夜人的兄弟 |
[39:26] | I pledged them my life, my honor, my sword. | 我已为之献出生命 荣耀和我的剑 |
[39:29] | I don’t know what I have left to give you. | 我不知道自己还有什么能献给您 |
[39:31] | You can give me the North. | 你能给我北境 |
[39:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:37] | Even if I wanted to, I’m a bastard. | 即便我想 我也只是个私生子 |
[39:40] | A Snow. | 我姓雪诺 |
[39:41] | Kneel before me. Lay your sword at my feet. | 跪在我面前 将你的剑放在我脚边 |
[39:44] | Pledge me your service and you’ll rise again as Jon Stark, | 宣誓效忠于我 起身时即是琼恩·史塔克 |
[39:47] | Lord of Winterfell. | 临冬城公爵 |
[39:54] | He’ll make you a Stark with the stroke of a pen. | 他御笔一挥 你就是名正言顺的史塔克 |
[39:57] | It’s the first thing I ever remember wanting. | 从记事起 我就渴望这一天 |
[40:01] | I daydreamed that my father would ask the king | 我梦想着父亲会去请求国王 |
[40:03] | and just like that, I would never be the Bastard of Winterfell again. | 从此我将不再是临冬城的私生子 |
[40:06] | No, you deserve that. You do. | 不 这是你应得的 你应得的 |
[40:09] | I-I couldn’t be happier for you. | 我太为你高兴了 |
[40:12] | I’m gonna refuse him. | 我要拒绝他 |
[40:16] | But… | 可是 |
[40:17] | you’d be Lord of Winterfell. | 你会成为临冬城公爵 |
[40:20] | I swore a vow to the Night’s Watch. | 我已立誓成为守夜人 |
[40:22] | If I don’t take my own word seriously, | 要是连誓言都不能遵守 |
[40:23] | what sort of Lord of Winterfell would I be? | 又算哪门子的临冬城公爵 |
[40:31] | Crowded, You’d think we were serving venison stew. | 这么多人 不知道的还以为晚饭有炖鹿肉 |
[40:41] | Does anyone wish to speak for candidates… | 在我们为守夜人军团 |
[40:46] | before we cast our tokens… | 第九百九十八任总司令 |
[40:49] | for the 998th Lord Commander | 投票选举之前 |
[40:53] | of the Night’s Watch? | 有人要提名候选人吗 |
[40:57] | Ser Alliser Thorne is not just a knight, | 艾里沙·索恩爵士不仅是名骑士 |
[40:59] | he’s a man of true nobility. | 他是一位真正高贵的人 |
[41:01] | He was Acting Commander when the Wall came under attack | 野人进攻长城时 是他代理总司令 |
[41:04] | and led us to victory against the wildlings. | 带领我们取得了胜利 |
[41:06] | Hear. Hear. | 没错 |
[41:07] | He’s a veteran of 100 battles | 他身经百战 |
[41:08] | and has been a defender of the Watch and the Wall almost all of his life. | 他一生都在保卫守夜人与长城 |
[41:13] | – He’s the only true choice. – Hear. | -他是唯一的人选 -没错 |
[41:15] | Hear. | 没错 |
[41:19] | Ser Denys Mallister joined the Watch as a boy | 丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士孩童时就加入了守夜人 |
[41:22] | and has served loyally longer than any of the Ranger. | 他尽忠职守的时间比任何一个游骑兵都长 |
[41:26] | – That’s right. – Through 10 winters he served. | -说得对 -他已守卫了十个冬天 |
[41:28] | As Commander of the Shadow Tower… | 作为影子塔的指挥官 |
[41:30] | he kept the wildlings away. | 他御野人于千里之外 |
[41:32] | We could do no better. | 我们都无法做得更好 |
[41:38] | If there’s no one else… | 如果没有其他人发言 |
[41:40] | we will begin the voting. | 我们现在就开始投票 |
[41:42] | The triangular tokens count for Ser Alliser Thorne. | 三角代表艾里沙·索恩爵士 |
[41:47] | The square tokens for Ser Denys Mallister. Each brother… | 方块代表丹尼斯·梅利斯特爵士 每个兄弟… |
[41:51] | Maester Aemon… | 伊蒙师傅 |
[41:55] | Samwell Tarly, go on. | 山姆威尔·塔利 请讲 |
[41:59] | Sam the Slayer. | 杀手山姆 |
[42:02] | Another wildling lover just like his friend Jon Snow. | 又一个爱上野人的 就像他朋友琼恩·雪诺 |
[42:05] | How’s your lady love, Slayer? | 你心爱的小姐好吗 杀手 |
[42:08] | Her name is Gilly. | 她叫吉莉 |
[42:10] | Brother Slynt knows her quite well. | 史林特爵士应该跟她很熟 |
[42:12] | They cowered together in | 长城之战的时候 |
[42:13] | the larder during the battle for the Wall. | 他和她一起躲在储藏室里 |
[42:16] | Lies! | 撒谎 |
[42:17] | A wildling girl, a baby, | 一个野人姑娘 一个婴儿 |
[42:20] | and Lord Janos. | 还有杰诺斯大人 |
[42:22] | I found him there after the battle was over. | 战斗结束后 我找到了他 |
[42:24] | In a puddle of his own making. | 瘫软在自己的屎尿里 |
[42:30] | Whilst Lord Janos was hiding with the women and children | 杰诺斯大人与妇孺躲在一处时 |
[42:35] | Jon Snow was leading. | 琼恩·雪诺正冲锋在前 |
[42:38] | Ser Alliser fought bravely, it is true, | 艾里沙爵士战斗英勇 此话不假 |
[42:40] | but when he was wounded, it was Jon who saved us. | 但他负伤之后 是琼恩救了我们 |
[42:42] | He took charge of the Wall’s defense, | 他接下守卫长城的重担 |
[42:45] | he killed the Magnar of the Thenns, | 杀了瑟恩的马格拿 |
[42:47] | he went North to deal with Mance Rayder. | 他前往北方与曼斯·雷德谈判 |
[42:50] | Knowing it almost certainly meant his own death. | 明知那几乎就是送死 |
[42:56] | Before that, | 在此之前 |
[42:59] | he lead the mission to avenge the Lord Commander Mormont. | 他率领大家为莫尔蒙总司令报仇 |
[43:04] | Mormont himself chose Jon to be his steward. | 莫尔蒙亲自点选琼恩做他的事务官 |
[43:06] | He saw something in Jon | 他看到了琼恩的闪光点 |
[43:08] | and now we’ve all seen it, too. | 现在我们大伙儿都看到了 |
[43:11] | He may be young, | 他或许还年轻 |
[43:13] | but he’s the commander we turned to | 但在最黑暗的长夜中 |
[43:15] | when the night was darkest. | 他是我们可以仰赖的指挥官 |
[43:17] | Hear. | 说得好 |
[43:25] | Aye. | 没错 |
[43:26] | Can’t argue with any of that. | 说的都是事实 |
[43:29] | But who does Jon Snow want to command? | 但琼恩·雪诺是想统率谁 |
[43:32] | The Night’s Watch | 是守夜人 |
[43:35] | or the wildlings? | 还是野人 |
[43:37] | Everyone knows he loved a wildling girl. | 众所周知 他爱上了个野人姑娘 |
[43:41] | Spoke with Mance Rayder many times. | 与曼斯·雷德多次交谈 |
[43:43] | What would have happened | 如果史坦尼斯的大军没来 |
[43:43] | in that tent between those two old friends | 这两个老朋友在帐篷里面 |
[43:47] | if Stannis’s army hadn’t come along? | 会说些什么悄悄话 |
[43:49] | We all saw him put the King-Beyond-the-Wall out of his misery. | 我们都看到他帮塞外之王结束痛苦 |
[43:54] | Do you want to choose a man who has fought the wildlings all his life | 你们要选一位穷其一生与野人战斗的人 |
[43:58] | or a man who makes love to them? | 还是一个跟野人睡觉的人 |
[44:08] | It is time! | 是时候了 |
[44:56] | It appears to be a tie, maester. | 票数相同 学士 |
[45:19] | Jon Snow! Jon Snow! | 琼恩·雪诺 琼恩·雪诺 |
[45:20] | Snow! Snow! | 雪诺 雪诺 |
[45:22] | Snow! Snow! | 雪诺 雪诺 |
[45:53] | You! You! | 你 叫你呢 |
[46:00] | What have you got there? | 你手上拿的是什么 |
[46:04] | – I said… – Turn around and go! | -我说 -转过身去 滚 |
[46:09] | Turn around… | 转过身去 |
[46:11] | – and go! – That’s a nice little sword. | -快滚 -这小剑不错 |
[46:13] | Worth a hundred pieces, a sword like that. | 这样一把剑可值几百块 |
[46:18] | Nothing’s worth anything to dead men. | 对死人而言 什么都一文不值 |
[46:24] | Quickly, go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[46:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:41] | Why were they scared of you? | 他们为什么怕你 |
[46:43] | You lost this. | 你丢了这个 |
[46:56] | You said there was no Jaqen H’ghar here. | 你说这里没人叫贾昆·赫加尔 |
[46:59] | There isn’t. | 是没有 |
[47:00] | A man is not Jaqen H’ghar. | 某人不是贾昆·赫加尔 |
[47:05] | Who are you, then? | 那你是谁 |
[47:08] | No one. | 无名之辈 |
[47:09] | And that is who a girl must become. | 女孩也必须成为无名之辈 |
[48:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:44] | 他宁愿毁灭您的城市 也不愿看奴隶脱离尘土 | |
[50:25] | Mhysa! | 弥莎 |
[50:26] | Mhysa! | 弥莎 |
[50:28] | Mhysa! | 弥莎 |
[50:29] | Mhysa! Mhysa! | 弥莎 弥莎 |
[50:35] | She should have cut the traitor’s | 她该在金字塔里面 |
[50:36] | head in the Great Pyramid and be done with it. | 砍掉叛徒的头 就此了结 |
[50:38] | Which is what I keep telling her to do to you. | 那也是我一直叫她对你做的事 |
[50:45] | Mhysa! | 弥莎 |
[52:05] | Mhysa! | 弥莎 |
[52:42] | Mhysa! | 弥莎 |
[53:47] | I’ll stand guard outside your door tonight, Your Grace. | 今晚我将在您门外守卫 陛下 |
[53:50] | We all guard tonight. | 我们今晚都将守卫 |
[53:53] | Leave me. | 都退下吧 |
[54:47] | Drogon. | 卓耿 |