时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | Your Grace, I want to say– | 陛下 我想说… |
[02:06] | You will not speak. | 你不要讲话 |
[02:10] | How do I know you are who you say you are? | 我怎么知道你是你所称之人 |
[02:13] | If only I were otherwise. | 我倒宁愿自己不是 |
[02:15] | If you are Tyrion Lannister, why shouldn’t I kill you | 若你真是提利昂·兰尼斯特 我何不杀了你 |
[02:18] | to pay your family back for what it did to mine? | 回报你们家族对我家族所做的一切 |
[02:20] | You want revenge against the Lannisters? | 您想报复兰尼斯特家族吗 |
[02:23] | I killed my mother Joanna Lannister on the day I was born. | 我在降生当日害死母亲乔安娜·兰尼斯特 |
[02:27] | I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart. | 杀了老爹泰温·兰尼斯特 一箭透心凉 |
[02:31] | I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time. | 堪称史上最出色的兰尼斯特杀手 |
[02:33] | So I should welcome you into my service | 那么我该欢迎你效忠于我 |
[02:35] | because you murdered members of your own family? | 就凭你谋害至亲 |
[02:39] | Into your service? | 效忠于您 |
[02:42] | Your Grace, we have only just met. | 陛下 我们才刚刚见面 |
[02:44] | It’s too soon to know if you deserve my service. | 还看不出您是否值得我效忠呢 |
[02:47] | If you’d rather return to the fighting pits, | 若是你宁愿回斗技场 |
[02:50] | just say the word. | 直说就好 |
[02:54] | When I was a young man, I heard a story | 我年轻的时候听过一个故事 |
[02:57] | about a baby born during the worst storm in living memory. | 一个降生在有史以来最猛烈风暴中的婴儿 |
[03:00] | She had no wealth, no lands, no army, | 她既无钱财土地 也无军队 |
[03:02] | only a name and a handful of supporters, | 只有家族姓氏 和寥寥数个支持者 |
[03:05] | most of whom probably thought | 多半支持者又各怀心思 |
[03:07] | they could use that name to benefit themselves. | 盘算着用她的名号谋取私利 |
[03:09] | They kept her alive, moving her from place to place, | 他们保她不死 带她四处逃亡 |
[03:12] | often hours ahead of the men who’d been sent to kill her. | 往往前脚刚走 追杀她的刺客后脚便到 |
[03:15] | She was eventually sold off to some warlord on the edge of the world | 她最终被卖给世界尽头的一个军阀 |
[03:18] | and that appeared to be that. | 故事似乎到此为止 |
[03:20] | And then a few years later, | 然而数年之后 |
[03:22] | the most well-informed person I knew | 我所知的消息最灵通的人告诉我 |
[03:25] | told me that this girl without wealth, lands, or armies | 那个既无钱财土地也无军队的女孩 |
[03:28] | had somehow acquired all three in a very short span of time, | 不知怎的一瞬之间三样都有了 |
[03:31] | along with three dragons. | 还有了三条龙 |
[03:33] | He thought she was our best, last chance to build a better world. | 他认为她是我们改变世界最好也是最后的机会 |
[03:40] | I thought you were worth meeting at the very least. | 我认为您至少值得一见 |
[03:42] | And why are you worth meeting? | 那么你有何值得一见 |
[03:44] | Why should I spend my time listening to you? | 我为何要花时间听你讲话 |
[03:46] | Because you cannot build a better world on your own. | 因为您不能靠一己之力改变世界 |
[03:49] | You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule. | 您身边无人了解那个您想要统治的国度 |
[03:52] | The strengths and weaknesses of the houses | 无人了解各大家族的实力和软肋 |
[03:54] | that will either join or oppose you. | 他们会拥护您还是反对您 |
[03:56] | I will have a very large army | 届时我将手握大军 |
[03:59] | and very large dragons. | 我的龙也将长得够大 |
[04:00] | Killing and politics aren’t always the same thing. | 杀戮和政治并不总是一回事 |
[04:04] | When I served as Hand of the King, i did quite well with the latter | 我出任国王之手时将后者处理得极好 |
[04:07] | considering the king in question | 尤其考虑到那个国王 |
[04:08] | preferred torturing animals to leading his people. | 比起引领子民 更喜欢折磨动物 |
[04:12] | I could do an even better job | 我可以做得更好 |
[04:14] | advising a ruler worth the name. | 为名副其实的统治者出谋划策 |
[04:16] | If that is indeed what you are. | 若您真的不负盛名 |
[04:19] | So you want to advise me? | 你想为我出谋划策 |
[04:23] | Very well. | 很好 |
[04:26] | What would you have me do with him? | 你建议我如何处置他 |
[04:30] | I swore I would kill him if he ever returned. | 我发过誓 他敢回来就杀了他 |
[04:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:39] | Why should the people trust a queen who can’t keep her promises? | 人们凭什么信任一个自食其言的女王 |
[04:46] | Whomever Ser Jorah was when he started informing on you, | 无论乔拉爵士出卖您时是怎样的人 |
[04:49] | he is no longer that man. | 他如今已洗心革面 |
[04:52] | I can’t remember ever seeing a sane man | 我想不出还有哪个神志清楚的人 |
[04:54] | as devoted to anything as he is to serving you. | 能像他这般全心全意效忠于您 |
[04:56] | He claims he would kill for you and die for you | 他宣称可以为您而战 为您而死 |
[04:59] | and nothing I ever witnessed gives me reason to doubt him. | 而我所见所闻让我对此确信无疑 |
[05:06] | And yet he did betray you. | 然而他的确背叛过您 |
[05:21] | Did he have an opportunity to confess his betrayal? | 他可曾有过机会坦白自己的背叛 |
[05:23] | Yes. | 有过 |
[05:25] | Many opportunities. | 很多机会 |
[05:28] | And did he? | 他坦白了吗 |
[05:30] | No, not until forced to do so. | 没有 直到他避无可避 |
[05:39] | He worships you. | 他崇拜您 |
[05:42] | He is in love with you, I think. | 我想他是爱着您的 |
[05:44] | But he did not trust you with the truth. | 但他却不信任您 不能将真相坦诚相告 |
[05:46] | An unpleasant truth to be sure, | 尽管这一真相令人不快 |
[05:48] | but one of great significance to you. | 对您却极为重要 |
[05:51] | He did not trust that you would be wise enough to forgive him. | 他不相信您的英明足以原谅他 |
[05:55] | So I should kill him? | 那我该杀他吗 |
[05:58] | A ruler who kills those devoted to her | 斩杀忠心之士的统治者 |
[06:00] | is not a ruler who inspires devotion. | 无法唤起人民的忠诚 |
[06:03] | And you’re going to need to inspire devotion, | 而您需要唤起人民的忠诚 |
[06:05] | a lot of it, if you’re ever going to rule across the Narrow Sea. | 非常需要 若您想统治狭海对岸 |
[06:10] | But you cannot have him by your side when you do. | 可届时您也不能把他留在身边 |
[06:19] | Remove Ser Jorah from the city. | 将乔拉爵士逐出城外 |
[07:33] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[07:35] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[07:38] | Let me speak to– | 让我跟他说话 |
[07:40] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[07:42] | I meant it. | 我说到做到 |
[07:44] | My face will be the last thing you see– | 你死前看到的最后一幕将是我的脸… |
[08:04] | My name is Lanna. I’m an orphan. | 我叫拉娜 是个孤儿 |
[08:09] | When I was eight, I begged enough money | 八岁那年 我乞讨到足够的钱 |
[08:11] | to buy my first bucket of oysters. | 买了第一桶牡蛎 |
[08:13] | I sold that bucket and made enough money to buy two more. | 我卖了那一桶 用赚的钱又买了两桶 |
[08:20] | It took a while, but I finally saved enough | 又过了很久 我终于攒够了钱 |
[08:23] | to buy myself an oyster cart. | 买下一辆推车 |
[08:26] | Now every morning, | 现在每天早上 |
[08:27] | I make my way down to the canals. | 我推车到运河边 |
[08:31] | I pass the fish mongers and the bakers. | 我走过鱼贩和面包师傅 |
[08:39] | I usually see Lhara, | 我经常见到回家路上的诺娜 |
[08:41] | my first customer of the day on her way home. | 她是我每天第一个顾客 |
[08:45] | Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane… | 然后我向左转进月咏者巷 |
[08:52] | turn left onto Ragman Lane | 向左转进旧衣贩巷 |
[08:55] | where I do most of my trade. | 在那里做大部分的生意 |
[08:57] | Lanna is very impressive. | 拉娜令人难忘 |
[08:58] | Very industrious. | 很勤奋 |
[09:01] | She will make a fine servant for the Many-Faced God. | 她会成为千面之神的好仆人 |
[09:04] | How will she serve him? | 她怎样侍奉他 |
[09:06] | She will no longer turn left onto Ragman Lane. | 她不再向左转进旧衣贩巷 |
[09:09] | She will turn right and go to Ragman Harbor. | 她向右转到旧衣贩码头 |
[09:12] | What will she do there? | 她在那儿做什么 |
[09:14] | She will see. | 她会看到 |
[09:16] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[09:18] | How can a man tell a girl this? | 某人怎能告诉女孩 |
[09:21] | If he knew what she would see, | 若他知道女孩会看到什么 |
[09:22] | there would be no reason to send her. | 又何必叫她去 |
[09:25] | Oysters, clams, and cockles! | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
[09:45] | Oysters, clams, and cockles! | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
[09:56] | Oysters, clams, and cockles! | 牡蛎 蛤蜊 鸟蛤 |
[09:59] | Your oysters fresh? | 你的牡蛎新鲜吗 |
[10:03] | Best in the city. | 城里最棒的 |
[10:04] | You wouldn’t lie to an old man, would you? | 你不会骗一个老头子吧 |
[10:21] | Very nice. Give me four with vinegar. | 不错 给我四个 加醋 |
[10:28] | It’s my 18th voyage. | 这是我第十八次出海 |
[10:30] | Returned from all of them without a scratch on me. | 每一次都毫发无伤地回来了 |
[10:39] | Can’t do it. | 不行 |
[10:42] | Please, I’ve three children. | 求您 我还有三个孩子 |
[10:44] | Without me… | 要是没了我 |
[10:45] | Here, take it. You have to. | 来 收下钱 您必须收下 |
[10:47] | I’ve three children. | 我有三个孩子呢 |
[10:49] | – What will they do? – Come on. | -他们怎么办啊 -走吧 |
[10:50] | They’ve nothing without me. | 没了我 他们就什么都没有了 |
[10:52] | Please, you have to! | 求您了 别这样 |
[10:54] | Please, you don’t understand! | 求您 您不明白 |
[10:56] | Please! | 求您 |
[11:04] | The man is a gambler. | 那人是个赌徒 |
[11:07] | He wages that a sailor’s ship will make it to its destination. | 他赌的是一艘船能平安到达目的地 |
[11:12] | It is a strange wager for the captain. | 对船长来说 这是奇怪的赌局 |
[11:15] | He only wins if he loses his life. | 他得丢了性命 才能赢得赌注 |
[11:19] | So why would a captain make the wager in the first place? | 那船长为什么要打这样的赌呢 |
[11:24] | A girl tells a man that she has seen. | 女孩告诉某人她看到了 |
[11:29] | If the captain dies, | 如果船长死掉 |
[11:32] | the thin man pays his family a lot of money. | 瘦子要给他的家人一大笔钱 |
[11:36] | But perhaps the gambler loses his bet | 可是或许赌徒输了 |
[11:39] | and decides he does not have to pay after all. | 却决定拒付赌资 |
[11:42] | A destitute woman and her small child, | 就算他将钱财据为己有 |
[11:44] | what can they do to such a man if he keeps their money for himself? | 孤儿寡母 能奈他何 |
[11:50] | To whom can they turn for recourse? | 他们能向谁求助 |
[11:59] | The Many-Faced God. | 千面之神 |
[12:02] | You said you didn’t know what I would see at the docks. | 你说你不知道我会在码头上看到什么 |
[12:04] | A man had no idea what a girl would see and what she would not. | 某人无从知晓女孩看得到什么 看不到什么 |
[12:10] | A girl named Lanna will return to the docks. | 名叫拉娜的女孩要回到码头上 |
[12:13] | She will watch the gambler. | 她要观察赌徒 |
[12:14] | She will come to know as much about him | 了解他的一切 |
[12:16] | as she knows about herself. | 犹如了解自身 |
[12:17] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:20] | A gift for the thin man. | 给瘦子一份礼物 |
[12:44] | She’s not ready. | 她没有准备好 |
[12:46] | Perhaps she is, perhaps she’s not. | 或许有 或许没有 |
[12:49] | And if she’s not? | 要是她没有呢 |
[12:51] | It is all the same to the Many-Faced God. | 在千面之神眼中并无差别 |
[13:17] | The trial will take place soon. | 审判很快就要开始 |
[13:20] | The High Sparrow will be presenting a substantial case against you. | 大麻雀将会对您提出严厉的指控 |
[13:23] | The charges? | 什么罪名 |
[13:24] | Fornication, treason, incest, | 通奸 叛国 乱伦 |
[13:27] | the murder of King Robert. | 谋害劳勃国王 |
[13:29] | All lies. | 都是谎言 |
[13:30] | Of course, Your Grace. | 当然 陛下 |
[13:36] | My concern is that the Faith does not adhere | 我担心教团对证据的要求 |
[13:40] | to the same standards of proof as the Crown. | 与王室不尽相同 |
[13:43] | I hope you’ll excuse me for saying it, | 恕我直言 |
[13:45] | but belief is so often the death of reason. | 信仰往往是理智的终结 |
[13:48] | I wish you had said it sooner. | 真希望这话你早些对我说 |
[13:53] | Is there any word from Jaime? | 有詹姆的消息吗 |
[13:55] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[14:03] | Your Grace, Grand Maester Pycelle | 陛下 派席尔大学士 |
[14:07] | has summoned your Uncle Kevan back from Casterly Rock | 从凯岩城召回了您叔叔凯冯 |
[14:11] | to serve as Hand of the King. | 担任国王之手 |
[14:12] | He now presides over the small council. | 现在由他主持御前会议 |
[14:16] | Tell him I need to speak to him. | 告诉他 我有话跟他说 |
[14:19] | I implored him to visit you, but he would not. | 我恳请他来见您 但他不肯 |
[14:26] | What about my son, the king? | 我儿子呢 国王呢 |
[14:29] | If you can visit me, then surely the king… | 既然你能来见我 那国王一定… |
[14:31] | Your arrest and Queen Margaery’s arrest, | 您和玛格丽王后的被捕 |
[14:33] | the king has not taken them well. | 令国王深受打击 |
[14:35] | He remains in his chambers. | 他一直待在自己房内 |
[14:36] | His servants often find his food in the hall left untouched. | 仆人常看到他的饭菜一口未动 摆在门外 |
[14:40] | You need to talk to him. | 你必须找他谈谈 |
[14:42] | You need to talk to my son and tell him to come and see me, | 你一定要跟我儿子说 让他来见我 |
[14:44] | come and see his mother. | 来见他母亲 |
[14:45] | He– I tried, Your Grace. | 他…我试过了 陛下 |
[14:48] | He wouldn’t see me. He won’t see anyone. | 他不肯见我 不肯见任何人 |
[14:52] | I can’t stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[14:55] | There is a way, Your Grace. | 有个办法 陛下 |
[15:02] | A way out. | 有条出路 |
[15:06] | Confess? | 忏悔吗 |
[15:09] | To the High Sparrow? | 向大麻雀低头 |
[15:10] | I won’t. | 不可能 |
[15:13] | I made him. | 是我成就了他 |
[15:16] | I rose him up from nothing. | 他原本什么都不是 |
[15:18] | I will not kneel before some barefooted commoner | 我绝不向一个光脚的贱民下跪 |
[15:20] | and beg his forgiveness. | 乞求他饶恕 |
[15:30] | Good-bye, my queen. | 再会 太后 |
[15:34] | The work continues. | 我的工作还在继续 |
[16:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | Why, Theon? | 为什么 席恩 |
[16:17] | I’m not Theon. There is no Theon. | 我不是席恩 这里没有席恩 |
[16:20] | – Reek. – Reek. | -臭佬 -臭佬 |
[16:21] | Why did you tell him, Reek? | 你为什么要告诉他 臭佬 |
[16:25] | I was helping you. | 我是在帮你 |
[16:27] | You wanted to escape. | 你想逃 |
[16:29] | There is no escape. | 你逃不掉的 |
[16:32] | Not ever. | 永远逃不掉 |
[16:34] | Theon Greyjoy tried to escape. | 席恩·葛雷乔伊当时也想逃 |
[16:38] | The master knew. | 主人早就知道 |
[16:40] | He knows everything. | 他什么都知道 |
[16:43] | He hunted him and caught him | 主人追猎他 抓到了他 |
[16:45] | and strapped him to a cross | 把他绑在十字架上 |
[16:48] | and cut away piece after piece | 一片一片剥皮割肉 |
[16:50] | until there was no Theon left. | 直到席恩不存于世 |
[16:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:01] | If it weren’t for you, I’d still have a family. | 要不是因为你 我现在还有亲人在世 |
[17:05] | If I could do what Ramsay did to you right here, right now, | 如果此时此地 我能像拉姆斯一样收拾你 |
[17:09] | I would. | 我会的 |
[17:15] | I deserved everything. | 都是我罪有应得 |
[17:19] | I deserve to be Reek. | 我活该当臭佬 |
[17:22] | I did terrible things. | 我做过可怕的事 |
[17:27] | Turned on Robb. | 背叛罗柏 |
[17:29] | Captured Winterfell. | 偷袭临冬城 |
[17:32] | Killed those boys. | 杀了那些男孩 |
[17:33] | They weren’t “Those boys.” | 他们不是”那些男孩” |
[17:34] | They were Bran and Rickon. They were your brothers. | 他们是布兰和瑞肯 是你的弟弟 |
[17:37] | You’ve known them since they were born. | 从他们一出生你就认识他们 |
[17:38] | They weren’t. They were only– | 他们不是 他们只是… |
[17:40] | Only what? | 只是什么 |
[17:42] | – I can’t. – Tell me. | -我不能说 -告诉我 |
[17:43] | I can’t, not unless the master says. | 我不能说 除非主人允许 |
[17:45] | – Tell me. They weren’t what? – They weren’t– | -告诉我他们不是什么 -他们不是 |
[17:47] | Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone | 告诉我凭什么布兰和瑞肯要死 |
[17:49] | while you still breathe the air. | 你却苟活于世 |
[17:51] | Tell me to my face, Theon. | 当着我的面说 席恩 |
[17:52] | Tell me that they weren’t your brothers! | 告诉我他们不是你的弟弟 |
[17:54] | They weren’t Bran and Rickon! | 他们不是布兰和瑞肯 |
[17:58] | I couldn’t find them. | 我找不到他们 |
[18:07] | It was two farm boys. | 那是两个农场小子 |
[18:13] | I killed them and burned them so no one would know. | 我杀了他们 烧焦尸体 让人无法辨认 |
[18:20] | You didn’t? | 你没杀他们 |
[18:23] | Do you know where they went, Bran and Rickon? | 你知道布兰和瑞肯去哪儿了吗 |
[18:25] | I can’t talk to you anymore. | 我不能再和你说话了 |
[18:26] | Theon, you have to tell me. | 席恩 你必须告诉我 |
[18:27] | Do you have any idea where– | 你到底知不知道… |
[18:28] | Not Theon! Reek! | 我不是席恩 是臭佬 |
[18:36] | Our scouts tell us he’s got no more than 6,000 men. | 据斥候回报 他的兵力至多六千 |
[18:40] | More than half of those are mounted, however. | 但半数以上都是骑兵 |
[18:42] | And how high do Stannis’s horses jump? | 史坦尼斯军队的马能跳多高 |
[18:45] | Our walls have been fully repaired. | 我们的城墙已全面整修过 |
[18:47] | The gates have been reinforced. | 城门已加固 |
[18:49] | We have enough food for six months. | 粮草足够支撑六个月 |
[18:52] | We are more prepared for a siege than they could ever be. | 我们对围城战的准备比他们周全多了 |
[18:56] | All we have to do is wait for them to freeze, | 我们只消坐等他们受冻 |
[18:59] | starve, and mutiny. | 挨饿 然后哗变 |
[19:05] | You disagree? | 你不同意 |
[19:06] | Stannis isn’t from the North. | 史坦尼斯不是北方人 |
[19:08] | You are, Father. | 而您是 父亲 |
[19:10] | I think you’re missing an opportunity to show the people of the North | 我认为您错过了向北境人民展示 |
[19:14] | how House Bolton treats southern invaders. | 波顿家族如何教训南方侵略者的机会 |
[19:17] | And what do you recommend? | 你有何建议 |
[19:18] | That we not sit and wait for Stannis | 我们不要坐等 |
[19:19] | to decide what sort of fight this is going to be. | 史坦尼斯决定仗怎样打 |
[19:21] | That we hit first and hit hard | 我们先发制人 迎头痛击 |
[19:24] | and leave a feast for the crows. | 为乌鸦开一场盛宴 |
[19:26] | A smart commander does not abandon a defensive advantage. | 明智的统帅不会放弃防守优势 |
[19:30] | As long as we stay behind these walls, | 我们只要待在墙内 |
[19:31] | they can’t touch us. | 他们就动不了我们 |
[19:33] | Not to mention that the snow is so deep, | 更不用说雪这么深 |
[19:35] | we couldn’t get an army through to engage them | 即便我们想进攻 也无法让一支军队 |
[19:37] | even if we wanted to. | 行进过去 |
[19:38] | I don’t need an army. | 我不需要一支军队 |
[19:40] | I need 20 good men. | 我需要二十个好手 |
[19:51] | So, have you decided yet? | 那么 你决定了吗 |
[19:52] | Whether I’m worthy of your service? | 我是否值得你效忠 |
[19:57] | Have you decided yet whether you’re going to have me killed? | 您决定要不要杀我了吗 |
[20:00] | It’s probably my safest option. | 杀你大概是稳妥的办法 |
[20:05] | I can see why you would think so. | 我明白您为何这样想 |
[20:08] | It’s what your father would have done. | 换做您父亲就会这样做 |
[20:11] | And what would your father have done? | 换做你父亲会怎么做 |
[20:15] | My father, | 我父亲 |
[20:16] | who publically sentenced me to death? | 那个当众判我死刑的父亲 |
[20:19] | I’d say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear. | 我只能说他杀我之心已经昭然若揭 |
[20:22] | Is that why you killed him? | 你是为这个杀的他 |
[20:27] | Someday, if you decide not to execute me, | 将来有一天 要是您决定不杀我 |
[20:30] | I’ll tell you all about why I killed my father. | 我会把杀死父亲的缘由原原本本告诉您 |
[20:32] | And on that day, should it ever come, | 而那一天 假设真有那么一天 |
[20:36] | we’ll need more wine than this. | 您可得再多备些酒给我 |
[20:40] | I know what my father was. | 我知道我父亲是怎样的人 |
[20:43] | What he did. | 知道他做过什么 |
[20:45] | I know the Mad King earned his name. | 我知道”疯王”得名事出有因 |
[20:50] | So, here we sit. | 那么 相对而坐的我们 |
[20:54] | Two terrible children of two terrible fathers. | 便是两个可怕父亲的可怕子女 |
[20:57] | I’m terrible? | 我可怕吗 |
[20:58] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过一些传闻 |
[21:00] | Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible? | 你为何来到世界另一端 见一个可怕之人 |
[21:04] | To see if you were the right kind of terrible. | 我想看看您的可怕是不是好的那种 |
[21:06] | Which kind is that? | 哪种算好的 |
[21:07] | The kind that prevents your people from being even more so. | 使你的子民不过更可怕的日子 |
[21:12] | Well, I did reopen the fighting pits. | 我重开了竞技场 |
[21:14] | Under my rule, murder will once again become entertainment. | 在我的统治下 杀人又变成了消遣 |
[21:17] | Yes, that was wise. | 没错 那是明智之举 |
[21:18] | And you agreed to marry someone you loathe for the greater good. | 而且您为了大局 同意嫁给您所厌恶的人 |
[21:22] | Very impressive. | 真了不起 |
[21:24] | My own sister married someone she loathed as well, | 我老姐也嫁了她厌恶的人 |
[21:27] | though not by choice and | 但那不是她自己的选择 |
[21:29] | certainly not for the greater good, gods forbid. | 更不是为了大局 诸神在上 |
[21:32] | She ended up having him killed. | 她最后杀了他 |
[21:35] | Perhaps it won’t come to that. | 或许我不会走到那一步 |
[21:45] | It’s not impossible that Varys was right about you after all. | 看来瓦里斯对您的看法或许没有错 |
[21:48] | Varys? King Robert’s spymaster? | 瓦里斯 劳勃国王的情报总管 |
[21:51] | Yes, he’s the one who convinced me to come find you. | 是的 是他说服了我来找您 |
[21:55] | He was my travelling companion | 他本与我一路同来 |
[21:57] | before Ser Jorah seized that role for himself. | 直到乔拉爵士强行取代了他的位置 |
[21:59] | Jorah sent my secrets to Varys. | 乔拉将我的情报传递给瓦里斯 |
[22:02] | For 20 years the Spider oversaw the campaign to find and kill me. | 二十年来 八爪蜘蛛负责寻找和暗杀我 |
[22:06] | He did what he had to do to survive. | 他那么做是为了生存 |
[22:08] | He did a lot of other things as well, things he didn’t have to do. | 他还做了很多别的事 他本不需要做的事 |
[22:12] | I suspect he’s the main reason you weren’t slaughtered in your crib. | 我猜您没有被扼杀在摇篮中 主要是因为他 |
[22:16] | But you trust him? | 但是你信任他 |
[22:17] | Yes, oddly. | 是的 说来也怪 |
[22:19] | He may be the only person in the world I trust. | 他或许是世上唯一让我信任的人 |
[22:22] | Except my brother. | 除了我老哥 |
[22:24] | The brother who killed my father? | 那个杀死我父亲的哥哥吗 |
[22:27] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[22:28] | Perhaps I will have you killed after all. | 或许我还是会杀你 |
[22:30] | Your queenly prerogative. | 随女王处置 |
[22:35] | I had given up on life | 我早已生无所恋 |
[22:37] | until Varys convinced me you might be worth living for. | 直到瓦里斯说服我 您也许值得我活下去 |
[22:40] | If you chop off my head, well, | 要是您砍了我的脑袋 |
[22:43] | my final days were interesting. | 至少我最后的日子够精彩 |
[22:51] | I’m not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你 |
[22:55] | No? Banish me? | 不杀 是放逐吗 |
[22:58] | No. | 不 |
[22:59] | So if I’m not going to be murdered | 既然我不会被杀 |
[23:01] | and I’m not going to be banished– | 也不会遭到放逐 |
[23:03] | You’re going to advise me. | 你将为我出谋划策 |
[23:06] | While you can still speak in complete sentences. | 别醉得连话都说不清 |
[23:12] | Advise you on what? | 谋划什么呢 |
[23:14] | How to get what I want. | 如何得到我想要的东西 |
[23:15] | The Iron Throne. | 铁王座 |
[23:19] | Perhaps you should try wanting something else. | 也许您该要点别的 |
[23:21] | If I want jokes, I’ll get myself a proper fool. | 我要是想听笑话 会找个像样的弄臣来 |
[23:24] | I’m not entirely joking. | 我并不全是在开玩笑 |
[23:26] | There’s more to the world than Westeros after all. | 世界那么大 又不止维斯特洛一隅 |
[23:28] | How many hundreds of thousands of lives | 您在这儿治理有方 |
[23:30] | have you changed for the better here? | 拯救了多少人的生活 |
[23:33] | Perhaps this is where you belong, | 或许您就属于这里 |
[23:34] | where you can do the most good. | 您可以在这里大展拳脚 |
[23:39] | I fought so that no child born into Slaver’s Bay | 我的所为是让奴隶湾出生的孩子 |
[23:41] | would ever know what it meant to be bought or sold. | 不再知道被买卖的滋味 |
[23:44] | I will continue that fight here and beyond. | 我的努力不止于此时 也不限于此地 |
[23:48] | But this is not my home. | 但这里不是我的家 |
[23:50] | When you get back to your home, who supports you? | 等您回到家乡 谁会支持您呢 |
[23:53] | The common people. | 平民 |
[23:54] | Let’s be generous and assume that’s going to happen. | 往好处想 假设果真如此 |
[23:57] | Here in Slaver’s Bay, you had the support of the common people | 在奴隶湾 您有平民支持 |
[23:59] | and only the common people. | 也只有平民支持 |
[24:02] | What was that like? Ruling without the rich? | 那是什么感觉 没有富人支持的统治 |
[24:06] | House Targaryen is gone. | 坦格利安家族已不复存在 |
[24:08] | Not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you. | 您在这世上没有一个血亲可以支持您 |
[24:11] | The Starks are gone as well. | 史塔克家族也不在了 |
[24:13] | Our two terrible fathers saw to that. | 咱们那两个可怕的父亲干的好事 |
[24:15] | The remaining members of House Lannister | 兰尼斯特家族的其他人 |
[24:16] | will never back you, not ever. | 不会支持您 绝无可能 |
[24:19] | Stannis Baratheon won’t back you, either. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也不会支持您 |
[24:21] | His entire claim to the throne | 他称王本就以 |
[24:22] | rests on the illegitimacy of yours. | 您非王室正统为前提 |
[24:25] | That leaves the Tyrells. | 只剩下提利尔家族 |
[24:26] | Not impossible, not enough. | 并非不可能 但也远远不够 |
[24:29] | Lannister, Targaryen, | 兰尼斯特 坦格利安 |
[24:31] | Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell. | 拜拉席恩 史塔克 提利尔 |
[24:34] | They’re all just spokes on a wheel. | 不过是同一车轮上的辐条 |
[24:36] | This one’s on top, then that one’s on top. | 此升彼落 轮转起伏 |
[24:38] | And on and on it spins, | 辘辘向前 |
[24:40] | crushing those on the ground. | 碾压地上黎庶 |
[24:42] | It’s a beautiful dream, stopping the wheel. | 阻挡这车轮 美好的梦想 |
[24:46] | You’re not the first person who’s ever dreamt it. | 您不是第一个有这梦想的人 |
[24:50] | I’m not going to stop the wheel. | 我并不是要阻挡这车轮 |
[24:53] | I’m going to break the wheel. | 我要粉碎它 |
[25:18] | You said whoever wins will fight at the Great Pit in front of the queen. | 你说过胜者将去大竞技场 在女王面前战斗 |
[25:22] | I won. | 我胜了 |
[25:24] | – You struck me. – Have me flogged | -你打了我 -你可以鞭打我 |
[25:26] | if it makes you happy. | 如果你想出出气 |
[25:27] | But I’m the best you’ve got. | 但我是你最优秀的战士 |
[25:31] | If I win at the Great Pit, | 如果我在大竞技场胜出 |
[25:34] | how much can you sell me for? | 想想我可以卖出多好的价钱 |
[25:38] | You’re a free man. | 你是自由人 |
[25:40] | You could have gone anywhere. | 想去哪里都可以 |
[25:42] | Why did you come back? | 为什么要回来 |
[25:49] | Let me fight for her | 让我为她而战 |
[25:51] | and I belong to you. | 我就是你的了 |
[25:58] | Thirsty? | 渴吗 |
[26:01] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[26:06] | I’ll get out of here, you realize, before long. | 我会出去的 你知道 很快 |
[26:09] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[26:11] | I can make you a wealthy woman. | 我可以让你腰缠万贯 |
[26:14] | A lady of the court. | 成为宫廷贵妇 |
[26:16] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[26:22] | Or I can make sure you die | 我也可以让你 |
[26:23] | in the most hideous way imaginable. | 以匪夷所思的可怕死法离开人世 |
[26:26] | And all I do is sit here | 我坐在这里 |
[26:28] | imagining hideous ways for you to die. | 整天想的就是怎样让你死得惨不忍睹 |
[27:16] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[27:20] | No. | 不疼 |
[27:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:27] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[27:29] | I’m not the one who got punched and kicked in the face. | 我可没被人照着脸拳打脚踢 |
[27:35] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[27:39] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[27:41] | – Are you scared? – A little. | -你怕吗 -有一点儿 |
[27:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:49] | – Who’s there? – Olly. | -是谁 -奥利 |
[27:53] | Come in. | 请进 |
[27:58] | I heard what happened. | 事情我听说了 |
[27:59] | Oh, not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[28:02] | Men brawl from time to time. It’s only natural. | 男人打架 稀松平常的事儿 |
[28:08] | Figured you were hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 |
[28:11] | Oh, you’re a good lad. | 你真好心 |
[28:15] | Wanted to ask you something | 我想问你点事情 |
[28:17] | if you’ve got the time. | 如果你有时间的话 |
[28:19] | I need to check on baby Sam. | 我得去看看小山姆 |
[28:29] | Now then, how can I help? | 说吧 有什么事 |
[28:33] | – It’s about the Lord Commander. – Yes? | -是关于总司令大人的事 -怎么了 |
[28:35] | He’s going up to Hardhome to save all them wildlings. | 他去艰难屯救那些野人 |
[28:40] | Wildlings killed my mom and dad. | 野人杀了我爸妈 |
[28:44] | They killed everyone in my village. | 杀了村里所有人 |
[28:45] | We’ve been fighting them for years. | 我们多年来一直在跟他们战斗 |
[28:47] | This wasn’t a fight. | 那不是战斗 |
[28:48] | We were farmers | 我们只是农夫 |
[28:50] | and they slaughtered us. | 那是一边倒的屠杀 |
[28:53] | So why is he saving them? | 他为什么要救他们 |
[28:56] | Wildlings are people. | 野人也是人 |
[28:58] | Just like us, there are good ones and bad ones. | 和我们一样 有好也有坏 |
[29:01] | The one he’s travelling with, the one with the red beard, | 与他同行的那个人 那个红胡子 |
[29:05] | he led the raid on my village. | 就是他率人袭击了我的村庄 |
[29:07] | – Oh, Olly. – How can he trust him? | -奥利 -总司令怎么可以信任他 |
[29:10] | I’ve seen the army of the dead. | 我见过死人军团 |
[29:14] | I’ve seen the white walkers. | 也亲眼见过异鬼 |
[29:16] | And they’re coming for us, for all the living. | 它们就要冲我们来了 所有的活人 |
[29:21] | And when it’s time, | 到时候 |
[29:24] | we’ll need every last man we can find. | 我们将需要所能找到的每一个人 |
[29:27] | But what if we let the wildlings through the gates | 可是如果我们敞开大门欢迎野人 |
[29:30] | and they cut our throats while we sleep? | 他们在半夜割开我们的喉咙怎么办 |
[29:32] | Jon’s taking a risk, but he has to. | 琼恩是在冒险 但他必须这样做 |
[29:35] | We don’t stand a chance otherwise. | 否则我们将毫无机会 |
[29:38] | Sometimes a man has to make hard choices, | 有时候 人要做出艰难的决定 |
[29:41] | choices that might look wrong to others, | 即便在他人看来大错特错 |
[29:43] | but you know are right in the long run. | 但他知道这是最正确的长远打算 |
[29:46] | You believe that? | 你相信他 |
[29:48] | With all my heart. | 全心全意相信他 |
[29:57] | Try not to worry, Olly. | 别担心 奥利 |
[29:59] | I’ve been worrying about Jon for years. | 我替琼恩担心了很多年 |
[30:02] | He always comes back. | 他总能平安回来 |
[30:46] | Turn us about! | 转向 |
[31:21] | You trust me, Jon Snow? | 你信我吗 琼恩·雪诺 |
[31:24] | Does that make me a fool? | 信你会不会成傻子 |
[31:26] | We’re fools together now. | 咱俩现在都是傻子 |
[31:44] | Lord of Bones. | 骸骨之王 |
[31:48] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[31:50] | Last time I saw you, the little crow was your prisoner. | 上次我见你的时候 这小乌鸦还是你的囚犯 |
[31:52] | The other way around now. What happened? | 风水轮流转啊 怎么弄的 |
[31:55] | War. | 战争 |
[31:57] | War? You call that a war? | 战争 你管这叫战争 |
[31:59] | The greatest army the North has ever seen | 北境世所未见的大军队 |
[32:02] | cut to pieces by some southern king. | 被南方佬的国王打得屁滚尿流 |
[32:05] | We should gather the elders, | 我们应该召集各部落长者 |
[32:07] | find somewhere quiet to talk. | 找个安静的地儿谈谈 |
[32:09] | You don’t give the orders here. | 这儿轮不到你下令 |
[32:11] | I’m not giving an order. | 我没下令 |
[32:15] | Why aren’t you in chains? | 你怎么没戴镣铐 |
[32:17] | He’s not my prisoner. | 他不是我的囚犯 |
[32:20] | No? | 不是吗 |
[32:21] | What is he? | 那他是什么 |
[32:23] | We’re allies. | 我们是同盟 |
[32:26] | You fucking traitor. | 你个天杀的叛徒 |
[32:32] | You fight for the crows now? | 你现在为乌鸦卖命了 |
[32:36] | I don’t fight for the crows. | 我不为乌鸦卖命 |
[32:40] | We’re not here to fight. We’re here to talk. | 我们不是来打仗的 我们有话要说 |
[32:43] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[32:46] | You and the pretty crow do a lot of talking, Tormund? | 你跟这漂亮乌鸦聊了很多话是吧 托蒙德 |
[32:49] | And when you’re done talking, | 话说够之后 |
[32:51] | do you get down on your knees and suck his cock? | 你是不是跪在他前面舔他的鸡巴 |
[33:10] | Gather the elders and let’s talk. | 召集长者 咱们好好说话 |
[33:39] | My name’s Jon Snow. | 我叫琼恩·雪诺 |
[33:43] | I’m Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. | 我是守夜人军团总司令 |
[33:48] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[33:51] | We’ve never been friends. | 自古以来就不是 |
[33:54] | We won’t become friends today. | 今天也不会成为朋友 |
[33:57] | This isn’t about friendship. | 我来不为友谊 |
[34:01] | This is about survival. | 只为生存 |
[34:03] | This is about putting a 700-foot wall | 为了在你们和不言而喻的危险之间 |
[34:05] | between you and what’s out there. | 立起一道七百呎高的长城 |
[34:08] | You built that wall to keep us out. | 你们建造长城就是为了隔绝我们 |
[34:10] | Since when do the crows give two shits if we live? | 乌鸦几时开始关心我们的生死了 |
[34:13] | In normal times we wouldn’t. But these aren’t normal times. | 平时不会 但现在是非常时期 |
[34:16] | The white walkers don’t care if a man’s free folk or crow. | 异鬼不管你是自由民还是乌鸦 |
[34:19] | We’re all the same to them, meat for their army. | 对他们来说我们都一样 都是猎物 |
[34:22] | But together we can beat them. | 但我们联起手来 可以打败他们 |
[34:25] | Beat the white walkers? | 打败异鬼 |
[34:27] | Good luck with that. Run from them, maybe. | 祝你好运了 逃跑还有可能 |
[34:40] | It’s not a trick. | 这不是陷阱 |
[34:44] | It’s a gift for those who join us. | 这是给愿意联手的人的礼物 |
[34:52] | Dragonglass. | 龙晶 |
[34:55] | A man of the Night’s Watch used one of these daggers | 一位守夜人的兄弟用这种匕首 |
[34:58] | to kill a walker. | 杀死了一个异鬼 |
[35:01] | – You saw this? – No. | -你亲眼所见 -不是 |
[35:03] | But I trust the man. | 但我相信他 |
[35:04] | There are old stories about dragonglass. | 关于龙晶 确有古老的传说 |
[35:07] | There are old stories about ice spiders as big as hounds. | 传说还有和猎狗一样大的冰蜘蛛呢 |
[35:11] | And with the things we’ve seen, you don’t believe them? | 我们见了这么些古灵精怪 你还不信吗 |
[35:13] | Come with me and I’ll share these weapons. | 跟我走 我把这些武器分给你们 |
[35:16] | Come with you where? | 跟你去哪儿 |
[35:17] | There are good lands south of the Wall. | 长城以南有大片肥沃的土地 |
[35:19] | The Night’s Watch will let you through the tunnel | 守夜人会让你们通过隧道 |
[35:21] | and allow your people to farm those lands. | 允许你们在那儿耕种 |
[35:26] | I knew Mance Rayder. | 我了解曼斯·雷德 |
[35:29] | He never wanted a war with the Night’s Watch. | 他从来不想与守夜人开战 |
[35:30] | He wanted a new life for his people, for you. | 他想给他的人民带来新生活 也就是你们 |
[35:33] | We’re prepared to give you that new life. | 我们准备好了给你们新生活 |
[35:36] | If? | 条件呢 |
[35:37] | If you swear you’ll join us when the real war begins. | 只要你们发誓在大战开始之际与我们一同迎敌 |
[35:44] | Where is Mance? | 曼斯在哪儿 |
[35:48] | – He died. – How? | -他死了 -怎么死的 |
[35:56] | I put an arrow through his heart. | 我一箭射穿了他的心脏 |
[36:06] | I say we send the Lord Commander | 要我说 干脆剜了总司令的眼珠 |
[36:08] | back to Castle Black with no eyes. | 送他回黑城堡去 |
[36:13] | Hey, none of you saw Mance die. | 你们没人看到曼斯死去 |
[36:16] | I did. | 我亲眼所见 |
[36:17] | The southern king who broke our army, Stannis, | 打败我们的南方佬国王 史坦尼斯 |
[36:21] | wanted to burn him alive to send us a message. | 想要活活烧死他 用以警告我们 |
[36:24] | Jon Snow defied that cunt’s orders. | 琼恩·雪诺违抗了那混账的命令 |
[36:28] | His arrow was mercy. | 他那一箭是好意 |
[36:31] | What he did took courage. | 他那样做需要勇气 |
[36:32] | And that’s what we need today, | 这正是今天我们所需要的 |
[36:34] | the courage to make peace | 与我们世代厮杀的敌人 |
[36:35] | with men we’ve been killing for generations. | 握手言和的勇气 |
[36:39] | I lost my father, my uncle, | 我的父亲 叔叔和两个兄弟 |
[36:41] | and two brothers fighting the damn crows. | 死在与乌鸦的战斗中 |
[36:43] | I’m not asking you to forget your dead. | 我不是要你忘掉死去的亲人 |
[36:47] | I’ll never forget mine. | 我也有忘不掉的痛 |
[36:50] | I lost 50 brothers the night that Mance attacked the Wall. | 曼斯攻击长城那晚 我失去了五十个兄弟 |
[36:56] | But I’m asking you | 但我想说的是 |
[36:58] | to think about your children now. | 为你们的孩子想想 |
[37:02] | They’ll never have children of their own | 如果我们不团结起来 |
[37:04] | if we don’t band together. | 他们都别想有自己的孩子了 |
[37:07] | The Long Night is coming | 长夜将至 |
[37:09] | and the dead come with it. | 死物随之而来 |
[37:12] | No clan can stop them. | 没哪个部落能挡住它们 |
[37:14] | The free folk can’t stop them. | 自由民挡不住它们 |
[37:15] | The Night’s Watch can’t stop them. | 守夜人也不住它们 |
[37:17] | And all the southern kings can’t stop them. | 南方的国王们也挡不住它们 |
[37:21] | Only together, all of us. | 唯有联合 我们所有人一起 |
[37:24] | And even then it may not be enough, | 即便如此 或许也不足够 |
[37:26] | but at least we’ll give the fuckers a fight. | 但我们至少可以与之一战 |
[37:44] | You vouch for this man, Tormund? | 你为这人担保吗 托蒙德 |
[37:49] | He’s prettier than both my daughters, | 这小子比我两个女儿都漂亮 |
[37:52] | but he knows how to fight. | 但他懂打仗 |
[37:54] | He’s young, but he knows how to lead. | 虽然年轻 但有领军的本事 |
[37:58] | He didn’t have to come to Hardhome. | 他本来没必要来艰难屯 |
[38:01] | He came because he needs us | 他来是因为他需要我们 |
[38:04] | and we need him. | 我们也需要他 |
[38:10] | My ancestors would spit on me | 要是我跟乌鸦一起吃饭 |
[38:12] | if I broke bread with a crow. | 祖宗们肯定会吐我口水 |
[38:15] | So would mine, but fuck ’em, they’re dead. | 一样 不过去他们的 祖宗都死了 |
[38:27] | I’ll never trust a man in black. | 我信不过穿黑衣的家伙 |
[38:33] | But I trust you, Tormund. | 但我相信你 托蒙德 |
[38:36] | If you say this is the way, | 只要你说 必须这么办 |
[38:39] | we’re with you. | 我们就跟你走 |
[38:44] | This is the way. | 必须这么办 |
[38:48] | I’m with Tormund. | 我跟托蒙德走 |
[38:50] | We stay here, we’re dead men. | 我们留下 就死定了 |
[38:54] | At least with King Crow, there’s a chance. | 跟着乌鸦大王 至少还有机会 |
[39:00] | Tormund. | 托蒙德 |
[39:05] | Keep that new life you want to give us. | 我们不要你给的新生活 |
[39:11] | And keep your glass, King Crow. | 不要你的龙晶 乌鸦大王 |
[39:16] | As soon as you get on his ships, they’re gonna slit your throats | 等你们上了他的船 他们会割开你们的喉咙 |
[39:19] | and dump your bodies to the bottom of the Shivering Sea. | 把你们的尸体沉到颤抖海的海底 |
[39:25] | That’s our enemy. | 这是我们的敌人 |
[39:28] | That has always been our enemy. | 从来都是我们的敌人 |
[39:46] | I fucking hate Thenns. | 我真他妈讨厌瑟恩人 |
[40:08] | – Move it. – Be careful. | -动起来 -当心 |
[40:11] | – Move ’em along, now. – Cast-off time. | -带他们过去 快 -解开缆绳 |
[40:13] | That’s it, come on. | 行了 走吧 |
[40:18] | How many are with us? 5,000? | 有多少人跟我们走 五千吗 |
[40:20] | I’m not good at counting. | 我不擅长数数 |
[40:23] | We’re leaving too many behind. | 留下的人太多了 |
[40:25] | The free folk are stubborn. | 自由民固执得很 |
[40:26] | You know how long it took Mance to band them together? | 你知道曼斯花了多久把他们集合到一起 |
[40:29] | 20 fucking years. | 二十年啊 |
[40:31] | And he knew them better than I ever will. | 我永远不能像他那样了解他们 |
[40:35] | They’re running out of food and there’s nothing to hunt. | 他们没食物了 也打不到猎 |
[40:39] | They’ll come around. | 他们会想通的 |
[40:43] | – Get yourselves ready. – Aye! | -准备好 -是 |
[40:46] | Johnna is gonna look after you. | 乔安娜会照顾你 |
[40:48] | She’s in charge. You listen to her. | 她管事 你要听她的话 |
[40:52] | – Take her. – There you are. | -接着 -好了 |
[40:54] | I want to go with you. | 我想跟你一起 |
[40:56] | I need to get the old folks on the boats. | 我要去把老人们送上船 |
[40:58] | I’m right behind you. I promise. | 我跟着就来 我保证 |
[41:04] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[41:09] | Another one. | 再来一个 |
[41:09] | Keep moving. We’ll meet you out there. | 继续走 我们那边见 |
[41:15] | Won’t be able to take that on the boat. It’s too big. | 那个上不了船 太大了 |
[41:18] | – That’s the last one! – Three more! Move on! | -最后一个 -再来三个 往前走 |
[41:22] | There’s more dragonglass everywhere. | 龙晶丢得到处都是 |
[41:31] | I’ve got some more daggers over here. | 这边还有几把匕首 |
[41:34] | Put that dagger in his bag. | 把匕首放进包里 |
[42:33] | Steady! | 稳住 |
[42:55] | Shut the gates. | 关门 |
[42:56] | Close the gates! | 关门 |
[43:02] | Shut the gates! | 关门 |
[43:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[43:10] | – Open the gate! – Let us in! | -开门 -让我们进去 |
[43:14] | Help us! | 救命 |
[43:26] | Please open it! | 快开门 |
[43:28] | Open the gate! | 开门啊 |
[44:16] | Ready your arrows! | 弓箭准备 |
[44:37] | – Wait! Wait! – Keep in line! Keep in line! | -等等 -排队 排队 |
[44:41] | Get in line! | 排队 |
[44:44] | Get in line! | 排队 |
[44:47] | Get to the front! | 到前面去 |
[45:46] | Go on, shoot it! | 继续 快射 |
[45:54] | – Wait, wait! – Duncan, hold the line! Hold the line! | -等等 -邓肯 管好队伍 管好队伍 |
[46:03] | Lord Commander! | 总司令大人 |
[46:05] | Get them to the ship and come back for me! | 送他们上船 然后回来接我 |
[46:07] | – But you’ll never make– – Now! | -但你不可能… -快去 |
[46:12] | – Let me on! – Let me on! | -让我上 -让我上 |
[46:15] | – Bloody fucking move! – Let go! | -快他妈走 -放手 |
[46:18] | You should be on one of those boats. | 你应该上船 |
[46:20] | So should you. My little girls got on. | 你也一样 我女儿们上船了 |
[46:23] | They’re gonna let them pass the Wall even if you’re not there? | 你不在 乌鸦会放他们通过长城吗 |
[46:25] | You have my word. I’ve given orders. | 我保证 我已经下了命令 |
[46:27] | Don’t think you’re gonna be there to enforce those orders. | 我看你没法去监督他们执行命令了 |
[46:32] | If they get through, everyone dies. | 要是它们进来了 所有人都得死 |
[46:38] | Night’s Watch, with me! | 守夜人 跟我上 |
[46:41] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[46:45] | Move! | 走 |
[47:52] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[48:03] | – Tormund, the sleigh! – Okay, okay! | -托蒙德 雪橇 -好 好 |
[48:54] | The dragonglass. | 龙晶 |
[48:56] | You and me, then! | 我跟你过去 |
[48:58] | Go! | 走 |
[50:10] | Get the glass. | 去拿龙晶 |
[53:17] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[53:20] | The dragonglass. | 龙晶 |
[53:21] | Fuck the glass! We are gonna die here! | 去他的龙晶 我们要死在这了 |
[53:55] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[54:03] | Tormund, run! | 托蒙德 快跑 |
[54:14] | Wun Wun, to the sea. | 旺旺 去海边 |
[55:00] | Quickly! | 快 |
[55:01] | – Faster, faster! – Run, run! | -快跑 快跑 -跑啊 跑 |
[55:03] | Quickly! | 快 |
[55:08] | – Quickly, row! Row! – Go, go, come on! | -快 快划 快划 -走 快走 |
[55:40] | Let’s go! Now, now! | 快走 快 |
[55:47] | Come on, row! | 快 快划 |