时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:29] | It’s coming from the courtyard. | 是院子里传来的 |
[03:37] | It’s the Lord Commander! | 是总司令大人 |
[03:52] | Help me get him inside. | 帮我把他抬进去 |
[04:49] | Thorne did this. | 是索恩干的 |
[04:55] | How many of your brothers do you think you can trust? | 有多少兄弟你信得过 |
[04:59] | Trust? | 信得过 |
[05:03] | The men in this room. | 就这屋里的人 |
[05:06] | Does the wolf know you? | 那狼认识你吗 |
[05:09] | We need all the help we can get. | 我们需要一切帮助 |
[05:17] | Ser Davos. | 戴佛斯爵士 |
[06:00] | I saw him in the flames | 我在火焰里看到过他 |
[06:04] | fighting at Winterfell. | 在临冬城作战 |
[06:10] | I can’t speak for the flames… | 火焰怎么样我不知道 |
[06:14] | but he’s gone. | 但他死了 |
[06:36] | He was our Lord Commander. | 他是我们的总司令 |
[06:38] | He never should have been! | 他就不该当上 |
[06:43] | You all know why you’re here. | 你们都知道你们为何而来 |
[06:49] | Jon Snow is dead. | 琼恩·雪诺死了 |
[06:51] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[06:54] | I did. | 是我 |
[06:55] | And Bowen Marsh and Othell Yarwyck | 还有波文·马尔锡 奥赛尔·亚威克 |
[06:58] | and the other officers in this castle. | 还有本堡的其他将士 |
[07:00] | – Murderers! – Traitors! | -凶手 -叛徒 |
[07:06] | You’re right! | 没错 |
[07:08] | We’ve committed treason, all of us. | 我们都犯下了谋逆罪 |
[07:11] | Jon Snow was my Lord Commander. | 琼恩·雪诺是我的总司令 |
[07:14] | I had no love for him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[07:17] | That was no secret. | 这大家都知道 |
[07:19] | But I never once disobeyed an order. | 但我从未违抗过命令 |
[07:23] | Loyalty is the foundation on which the Night’s Watch is built. | 忠诚是守夜人军团赖以存在的基石 |
[07:28] | And the Watch means everything to me. | 守夜人军团对我来说就是一切 |
[07:31] | I have given my life, | 我将生命献给它 |
[07:32] | we have all given our lives to the Night’s Watch. | 我们都把生命献给了守夜人军团 |
[07:39] | Jon Snow was going to destroy the Night’s Watch. | 琼恩·雪诺要毁了守夜人军团 |
[07:44] | He let the wildlings through our gates | 他让野人进了我们的大门 |
[07:46] | as no Lord Commander has ever done before. | 从未有总司令做过这样的事 |
[07:50] | He gave them the very land on which they reaved | 他把饱受野人劫掠 奸淫 烧杀的土地 |
[07:54] | and raped and murdered. | 拱手送给他们 |
[07:59] | Lord Commander Snow did what he thought was right, | 雪诺总司令做了他认为正确的事 |
[08:03] | I’ve no doubt about that. | 这我毫不怀疑 |
[08:06] | And what he thought was right would have been the end of us. | 但他认为正确的事 会害死我们 |
[08:10] | He thrust a terrible choice upon us. | 他逼我们做一个万难的选择 |
[08:14] | And we made it. | 而我们做了 |
[08:28] | He’ll have seen we didn’t come. | 他肯定发现我们没去 |
[08:31] | Thorne will have made it official by now. | 索恩这会儿应该已经得手了 |
[08:33] | Castle Black is his. | 黑城堡是他的了 |
[08:34] | I don’t care who’s sitting at the high table. | 我才不管谁坐在高位上 |
[08:38] | Jon was my friend. | 琼恩是我的朋友 |
[08:41] | And those fuckers butchered him. | 那些混蛋杀了他 |
[08:43] | Now we return the favor. | 我们以牙还牙 |
[08:45] | We don’t have the numbers. | 我们人手不够 |
[08:46] | – We have a direwolf. – It’s not enough. | -我们有冰原狼 -这不够 |
[08:49] | I didn’t know Lord Commander Snow for long, | 我认识雪诺总司令大人的时间不长 |
[08:51] | but I have to believe | 但我相信 |
[08:52] | he wouldn’t have wanted his friends to die for nothing. | 他不希望自己的朋友无谓地死去 |
[08:54] | If you were planning to see tomorrow, you picked the wrong room. | 如果还打算活到明天 你就进错屋了 |
[08:59] | We all die today. | 今天我们都得死 |
[09:01] | I say we do our best to take Thorne with us when we go. | 要我说 我们尽量拉上索恩垫背 |
[09:04] | We need to fight, but we don’t need to die. | 我们是要抵抗 但不是非得死 |
[09:07] | – Not if we have help. – Who is gonna help us? | -只要有人帮忙 -谁会帮我们 |
[09:10] | You’re not the only ones who owe your lives to Jon Snow. | 欠琼恩·雪诺一条命的人不止你们几个 |
[09:22] | Bolt the door. | 闩好门 |
[09:23] | Don’t let anyone in. | 别放人进来 |
[09:25] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[09:38] | She was 11 the first time I saw her. | 我第一次见她时她才十一岁 |
[09:43] | The kennelmaster’s daughter. | 驯兽长的女儿 |
[09:48] | She smelled of dog. | 一身狗味儿 |
[09:53] | I wasn’t much older, but everybody was already afraid of me. | 我不比她大多少 但已经是人见人怕了 |
[09:58] | You certainly were. | 你就怕我 |
[10:06] | Myranda wasn’t, though. | 可米兰达不怕 |
[10:08] | What could I do to her that those hounds couldn’t? | 莫非我还能做出什么比狗更过分的事 |
[10:11] | She was fearless. | 她天不怕地不怕 |
[10:14] | There was nothing she wouldn’t do. | 什么事都肯做 |
[10:22] | Your pain will be paid for a thousand times over. | 你受的苦将有人千百倍地偿还 |
[10:29] | I wish you could be here to watch. | 真希望你能看到 |
[10:36] | Shall I have a grave dug for her, my lord? | 要我给她挖坟吗 老爷 |
[10:41] | Or would you rather the men build a pyre? | 还是派人搭火葬堆 |
[10:48] | Buried, burned? | 土埋 火葬 |
[10:51] | This is good meat. | 这是块好肉 |
[10:52] | Feed it to the hounds. | 拿去喂猎犬 |
[10:56] | Your command of the cavalry was impressive. | 你指挥骑兵很有一套 |
[10:59] | Thanks to you, the false king Stannis Baratheon is dead. | 伪王史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩伏诛多亏了你 |
[11:02] | Do you know who struck the killing blow? | 知道是谁杀的吗 |
[11:05] | – No. – A shame. | -不知道 -真遗憾 |
[11:07] | I’d reward the man. | 本来要重赏的 |
[11:09] | Still, a great victory. | 仍然是一场大胜 |
[11:12] | Do you feel like a victor? | 你有得胜的感觉吗 |
[11:20] | I rebelled against the crown | 我起兵造反 |
[11:21] | to arrange your marriage to Sansa Stark. | 就为了让你迎娶珊莎·史塔克 |
[11:24] | Do you think that burning wagons in the night | 你以为趁夜偷袭 火烧马车 |
[11:26] | and mowing down tired, outnumbered Baratheons | 干掉疲倦不堪 寡不敌众的拜拉席恩 |
[11:28] | is the same as facing a prepared | 能与迎战准备万全 |
[11:30] | and provisioned Lannister army? | 兵强马壮的兰尼斯特相提并论吗 |
[11:35] | No. | 不能 |
[11:38] | A reckoning will come. | 他们必将挥师讨伐 |
[11:40] | We need the North to face it. | 我们需要北境的力量 |
[11:42] | The entire North. | 整个北境 |
[11:44] | They won’t back us without Sansa Stark. | 没有珊莎·史塔克 北境不会支持我们 |
[11:48] | We no longer have Sansa Stark. | 可珊莎·史塔克已经不在我们手上 |
[11:51] | You played your games with her. | 你在她身上耍你那套把戏 |
[11:53] | You played your games with the heir to the Iron Islands | 在铁群岛的继承人身上耍你那套把戏 |
[11:55] | and now they’re both gone. | 现在他们都逃了 |
[11:56] | I have a team of men after them with some of my best hounds. | 我派了一队人马 带着最好的猎狗去抓他们 |
[12:00] | They won’t get far. | 他们逃不远 |
[12:01] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很好 |
[12:03] | Without Sansa, you won’t be able to produce an heir. | 没有珊莎 你就生不出继承人 |
[12:07] | And without an heir, well… | 而没有继承人… |
[12:13] | let’s hope the maesters are right | 但愿学士说得没错 |
[12:15] | and Lady Walda’s carrying a boy. | 瓦妲夫人怀的是个男孩 |
[12:37] | We can’t stop. | 不能停下 |
[12:58] | We have to cross here. | 我们必须过河 |
[13:03] | – I can’t. – It’s the only way to throw off the hounds. | -我做不到 -只有这样才能甩掉猎犬 |
[13:05] | But it’s too cold. I can’t. I won’t make it. I’ll die. | 太冷了 不行 我过不去 我会死的 |
[13:08] | I’ve seen what his hounds do to a person. | 我见过他的猎犬怎么折磨人 |
[13:10] | This way is better. | 死也比被抓住强 |
[13:45] | Over here. Come on. | 这边 跟我来 |
[14:02] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[14:05] | Sansa. | 珊莎 |
[14:27] | Tell them to settle down! | 叫它们闭嘴 |
[14:30] | Stay here. I’ll lure them away. | 别动 我去把他们引开 |
[14:31] | No, I won’t make it without you. | 不 没有你 我逃不掉 |
[14:33] | You will. | 你可以的 |
[14:35] | Go north, only north. | 往北走 一直往北 |
[14:38] | Jon is Lord Commander at Castle Black. | 琼恩在黑城堡当总司令 |
[14:41] | He’ll help you. | 他会帮你 |
[14:51] | See somebody, eh? | 看见人了吗 |
[14:53] | – There they are! – Get them! | -他们在那里 -抓住他们 |
[15:00] | Where is Lady Bolton? | 波顿夫人在哪 |
[15:03] | – Dead. – Liar. | -死了 -撒谎 |
[15:06] | She broke her leg jumping from the ramparts. | 她从城墙上跳下来摔断了腿 |
[15:09] | I left her to die in the snow. | 我把她丢在雪地里等死 |
[15:15] | Got something! Run! | 找到了 快 |
[15:30] | Resist. Stay. | 拉住 别动 |
[15:35] | Stay. | 别动 |
[15:36] | I can’t wait to see what parts Ramsay cuts off you this time. | 等不及想看拉姆斯这次割你哪个零件 |
[15:49] | Rider! | 有骑手 |
[15:50] | – Who is it? – It’s a bloody woman. | -是谁 -是个娘们 |
[17:00] | No! Please! No! | 不 饶命 不 |
[17:56] | Lady Sansa, I offer my services once again. | 珊莎小姐 我再次向您宣誓效忠 |
[18:01] | I will shield your back and keep your counsel | 我将保护您的安全 为您献计献策 |
[18:03] | and give my life for yours if need be. | 危难之际愿奉献我的生命 |
[18:07] | I swear it by the old gods and the new. | 我以新旧诸神之名起誓 |
[18:19] | And I vow… | 我起誓 |
[18:23] | that you shall always have a place by my hearth | 你将永远在我的壁炉边占有一席之地 |
[18:27] | and… | 你将… |
[18:30] | Meat and mead at my table. | 和我同桌喝酒 同餐吃肉 |
[18:32] | meat and mead at my table. | 和我同桌喝酒 同餐吃肉 |
[18:37] | And I pledge to ask no service of you | 我发誓永不令你 |
[18:42] | that might bring you dishonor. | 行任何不义之事 |
[18:45] | I swear it by the old gods and the new. | 我以新旧诸神之名起誓 |
[18:49] | Arise. | 请起身 |
[19:36] | Your Grace, I’m sorry to disturb you. | 陛下 抱歉打扰您 |
[19:39] | A ship from Dorne has sailed into the harbor. | 一艘多恩来的船驶进了港口 |
[19:43] | Myrcella. | 弥赛菈 |
[20:58] | Do you remember the first time you saw a dead body? | 你记得第一次看到尸体吗 |
[21:02] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[21:06] | All I could think about when she died | 她死时我满脑子想着的 |
[21:08] | was what would happen to her now. | 就是她现在会怎样 |
[21:14] | Every day, every night, | 每日每夜我都在想 |
[21:17] | what does Mama look like now? | 妈妈现在是什么样子了 |
[21:21] | Has she started to bloat? | 她开始肿胀了吗 |
[21:25] | Has her skin turned black? | 她的皮肤有没有变黑 |
[21:29] | Have her lips peeled back from her teeth? | 她的嘴唇翻卷露出牙齿了吗 |
[21:37] | I think about locking Myrcella in a crypt. | 我想到弥赛菈被关在墓窖里 |
[21:41] | I think about her beautiful little face starting to collapse. | 我想到她美丽的面庞开始腐烂 |
[21:44] | Don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[21:48] | I have to. | 我必须想 |
[21:51] | I have to. It’s not right she has to suffer alone. | 我必须想 她不应该独自一人受苦 |
[21:53] | She’s not suffering. She’s gone. | 她已经解脱了 她走了 |
[21:57] | No one can hurt her anymore. | 没人能再伤害她 |
[22:01] | She was good. | 她那么善良 |
[22:04] | From her first breath, she was so sweet. | 从一出生就是那么甜美 |
[22:09] | I don’t know where she came from. | 我不知道她是从哪里来的 |
[22:13] | She was nothing like me. | 她完全不像我 |
[22:16] | No meanness, no jealousy, just good. | 没有刻薄嫉妒 只有善良 |
[22:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:21] | I thought if I could make something so good, | 我以为 如果我能生出这样美好 |
[22:26] | so pure… | 这样纯洁的女儿 |
[22:30] | – Maybe I’m not a monster. – Listen– listen to me. | -或许我就不是个怪物 -听我说 |
[22:33] | She was my daughter and I failed her. | 她是我女儿 是我辜负了她 |
[22:35] | No, I knew this would happen. | 不 我早知道会这样 |
[22:38] | The witch told me years ago. | 那女巫多年前就告诉我了 |
[22:42] | She promised me three children and she promised me they’d die. | 她预言我会有三个儿女 但他们都会死 |
[22:45] | “And gold their shrouds.” | “以黄金为裹尸布” |
[22:48] | Everything she said came true. | 她说的一切都成了真 |
[22:49] | You couldn’t have stopped it. | 你不可能阻止的 |
[22:52] | It’s prophecy. It’s fate. | 这是预言 是命运 |
[22:53] | – You don’t believe that. – Of course I do. | -你根本不信这话 -我当然相信 |
[22:56] | You told me yourself when Father died. | 父亲死的那天 你对我说过 |
[23:00] | You said we had to stay together. | 你说我们必须团结在一起 |
[23:02] | You said people would try to tear us apart, take what’s ours. | 你说他们会将我们撕裂 夺去我们的一切 |
[23:05] | That was a prophecy, too. | 那也是个预言 |
[23:06] | I didn’t listen to you and everything you said came true. | 我没听你的 你说的一切都成了真 |
[23:09] | Fuck prophecy. Fuck fate. | 去他妈的预言 去他妈的命运 |
[23:11] | Fuck everyone who isn’t us. | 除了我们 都他妈去死 |
[23:14] | We’re the only ones who matter, | 唯一重要的只有我们 |
[23:15] | the only ones in this world. | 世上唯一重要的就是我们 |
[23:18] | And everything they’ve taken from us, | 他们从我们这里夺去的一切 |
[23:19] | we’re going to take back and more. | 我们都加倍夺回来 |
[23:24] | We’re going to take everything there is. | 我们要夺回一切 |
[23:34] | “The Seven Hells brim with the souls of saintly men. | 七层地狱中挤满了圣洁之人的灵魂 |
[23:38] | They scream in agony and their shame is so great, | 他们痛苦地嚎叫 他们的羞耻之强烈 |
[23:40] | they do not feel the flames, | 使他们连火焰也感觉不到 |
[23:43] | for now they see if not for a single sin they concealed, | 他们终于明白 若不是隐瞒了一桩罪行 |
[23:47] | they were saved.” | 他们早已获得救赎 |
[23:49] | I’d like to see my brother. | 我想见我哥哥 |
[23:50] | – Confess. – Please. | -忏悔 -求你了 |
[23:53] | How is he? At least tell me that. | 他怎么样了 好歹告诉我一声 |
[23:55] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[24:00] | I am the queen and I demand to see my brother. | 我是王后 我要求见我哥哥 |
[24:02] | Sinners don’t make demands. | 罪人无权提要求 |
[24:05] | They make confessions. | 他们只能忏悔 |
[24:11] | Septa Unella. | 乌尼亚修女 |
[24:14] | Our other guests need you. | 我们还有客人需要你 |
[24:28] | There. | 没事了 |
[24:31] | Septa Unella can be overzealous at times. | 乌尼亚修女有时过于热心 |
[24:34] | I’ll speak with her. | 我会跟她谈谈的 |
[24:38] | My brother, can you tell me how he is? | 我哥哥 能告诉我他怎样了吗 |
[24:42] | It isn’t Ser Loras that brings me here. | 我并非为洛拉斯爵士而来 |
[24:48] | Your husband misses you dearly. | 你的丈夫非常想念你 |
[24:50] | The love between a man and wife is sacred. | 夫妻之间的爱是神圣的 |
[24:54] | It reflects the love the gods have for all of us. | 体现了诸神对世人的爱 |
[24:57] | But sin leads us away from the sacred. | 然而罪孽使我们背离神圣 |
[25:02] | And only confession can purge sin. | 只有忏悔才能净化罪孽 |
[25:05] | I have nothing to confess. | 我没什么要忏悔的 |
[25:08] | So you believe you are pure? | 那么你相信自己是纯洁的 |
[25:12] | Perfect? | 完美的 |
[25:14] | Wholly without sin? | 无可指摘 |
[25:17] | None of us are. | 谁也做不到 |
[25:21] | You have started down the path. | 你已经上路了 |
[25:25] | But you have many miles to go. | 但还有很长的路要走 |
[25:41] | I always envied Oberyn. | 我一直很嫉妒奥柏伦 |
[25:44] | He lived. | 他活过 |
[25:46] | He truly lived. | 真真正正地活过 |
[25:47] | Sailed around the world. | 游历世界 |
[25:49] | Fought men from every country. | 斗过各国勇士 |
[25:51] | Lay with the most beautiful women alive. | 睡过世界上最美的女人 |
[25:54] | – And men. – And men. | -和男人 -对 还有男人 |
[25:56] | He experienced everything | 他什么都经历过 |
[25:59] | while I sat here in Dorne | 而我只能坐在这里 |
[26:02] | trying my best to keep my people alive and well fed. | 为多恩的子民安居乐业而竭尽心力 |
[26:07] | But that is life. | 但这就是人生 |
[26:10] | We each have our roles. | 每个人都有自己的角色 |
[26:12] | Oberyn was born to be an adventurer. | 奥柏伦生来就是冒险家 |
[26:17] | And I was born to rule. | 而我生来就要统治 |
[26:19] | The gods are not fools. | 诸神不是傻瓜 |
[26:21] | You would have been a lousy adventurer. | 你会是个差劲的冒险家 |
[26:24] | And Oberyn, pfft, | 至于奥柏伦 |
[26:27] | he would have been a terrible ruler. | 他一定是个糟糕的统治者 |
[26:29] | Your mother is a brilliant woman, you know that? | 知道吗 你母亲是个充满智慧的女人 |
[26:32] | Prince Doran. | 道朗亲王 |
[26:46] | The Princess Myrcella. | 弥赛菈公主 |
[27:07] | When was the last time you left this palace? | 你上次出宫是什么时候 |
[27:10] | You don’t know your own people. | 你太不了解你的子民 |
[27:12] | Their disgust for you. | 不知道他们对你的厌恶 |
[27:15] | Elia Martell raped and murdered, and you did nothing. | 伊莉亚·马泰尔被奸杀 你什么都没做 |
[27:19] | Oberyn Martell butchered, and you did nothing. | 奥柏伦·马泰尔惨遭屠戮 你还是无动于衷 |
[27:25] | You’re not a Dornishman. | 你不配做多恩人 |
[27:29] | You’re not our prince. | 你不配做我们的亲王 |
[27:31] | My son Trystane… | 我儿子崔斯丹… |
[27:37] | Your son is weak just like you. | 你儿子跟你一样软弱 |
[27:41] | And weak men will never rule Dorne again. | 多恩再也不会被软弱之人统治 |
[28:07] | I told you I’m not hungry. | 我说过我不饿 |
[28:09] | We’re not here to feed you. | 我们不是来喂饭的 |
[28:14] | We’re here to kill you. | 我们是来取你小命的 |
[28:16] | You want her to do it or me? | 你想死在谁手上 她还是我 |
[28:19] | We are family. I don’t want to hurt you. | 我们是一家人 我不想伤害你们 |
[28:22] | Her or me? | 她还是我 |
[28:30] | You. | 你 |
[28:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:33] | Smart boy. | 聪明小子 |
[28:52] | You’re a greedy bitch, you know that? | 你是个贪婪的小婊子 知道吗 |
[29:03] | We’re never going to fix what’s wrong with this city | 我们要想解决这座城市的问题 |
[29:05] | from the top of an 800-foot pyramid. | 坐在八百呎高的金字塔里可不行 |
[29:09] | We’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[29:10] | We’re dressed like common merchants. | 我们的打扮跟普通商人没什么两样 |
[29:14] | You walk like a rich person. | 你走起路来像个富人 |
[29:17] | You’ve spent a lot of time studying the way rich people walk? | 你花了不少精力研究富人走路的样子吗 |
[29:20] | You walk as though the paving stones were your personal property. | 你走起路来就好像这石板路是你私家财产 |
[29:24] | I used to steal from people like you when I was a boy. | 我还是小男孩的时候 专门偷你这种人 |
[29:27] | It’s a good thing you’re not a boy anymore. | 幸好你已经不是小男孩了 |
[29:31] | Because you have no cock. | 因为你没有命根子 |
[29:51] | She thinks you want to eat her baby. | 她以为你要吃她的孩子 |
[30:17] | – Mhysa means mother in Valyrian. – I know what mhysa means. | -在瓦雷利亚语里 弥莎就是母亲 -我知道 |
[30:20] | – Who wrote it? – Hard to know. | -是谁写的呢 -这可说不准 |
[30:23] | Our queen is not as popular in Meereen as she used to be. | 我们的女王在弥林不像从前那样受欢迎了 |
[30:26] | The Sons of the Harpy? | 鹰身女妖之子干的吗 |
[30:28] | Very possibly. | 很有可能 |
[30:31] | Daenerys Targaryen took away their most valuable property, | 丹妮莉丝·坦格利安夺走了他们最珍贵的财产 |
[30:34] | told them human beings weren’t even property to begin with. | 还告诉他们人本来就不是财产 |
[30:38] | You can see why they’re unhappy. | 你该明白他们为什么不开心吧 |
[30:41] | Of course, | 当然 |
[30:44] | it could also be the freed men. | 也有可能是自由人干的 |
[30:57] | Many of the former slaves feel that Daenerys has abandoned them. | 许多曾经的奴隶觉得丹妮莉丝抛弃了他们 |
[31:01] | She did fly away on a dragon and not come back. | 她的确驾龙高飞 一去不返 |
[31:22] | It’s a problem. | 这是个难题 |
[31:25] | Fear has brought Meereen to a standstill. | 恐惧让弥林成了一潭死水 |
[31:30] | Whoever you are, wherever you go, | 不管你是谁 不管你去哪 |
[31:33] | someone in this city wants to murder you. | 城里总有人想置你于死地 |
[31:36] | We can’t fight an enemy we don’t know. | 我们连敌人是谁都不知道 谈何战斗 |
[31:39] | The Sons of the Harpy planned their attack | 鹰身女妖之子在竞技场发动的袭击 |
[31:42] | in the fighting pits very carefully, | 可谓深思熟虑 |
[31:44] | which means they take orders from someone. | 说明他们背后有人操纵 |
[31:47] | And have you started looking for that someone? | 你开始着手找这个人了吗 |
[31:49] | My little birds have already taken wing. | 我的小小鸟已经飞出去了 |
[31:52] | Soon they’ll return, | 它们很快就会回来 |
[31:53] | singing songs of men in gold masks. | 唱着关于黄金面具人的歌儿 |
[32:30] | Well, we won’t be sailing to Westeros anytime soon. | 看来我们一时半会儿去不成维斯特洛了 |
[32:57] | Goat? | 山羊吗 |
[32:59] | Ram. | 公羊 |
[33:01] | You think our friend got him? | 是咱们的朋友干的吗 |
[33:04] | Don’t know anything else that can melt a ram’s horn. | 不知道还有谁能熔化公羊角 |
[33:09] | We’re on the right path, then. | 这么说我们走对路了 |
[33:12] | Perhaps she’s tired of being queen. | 也许她厌倦当女王了 |
[33:14] | I don’t think she likes it very much. | 我就看她不太喜欢当女王 |
[33:17] | She’s too smart to like it. | 她那么聪明 当然不喜欢 |
[33:19] | Maybe she’s flown somewhere else, | 说不定她飞到别处去了 |
[33:21] | somewhere far away from men like us. | 离咱们这种人远远的 |
[33:24] | I’ve been all over the world. | 我去过很多地方 |
[33:26] | There’s no escaping men like us. | 你我这样的人 走到哪里都躲不掉 |
[33:28] | There’s no escaping her, eh? | 她才是让人躲不掉逃不开吧 |
[33:31] | You keep coming back. Why? | 走了又回来 为什么 |
[33:34] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[33:37] | Isn’t it frustrating | 很痛苦吧 |
[33:39] | wanting someone who doesn’t want you back? | 渴望一个不爱你的人 |
[33:43] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[33:45] | You’re a romantic. I admire that. | 真浪漫 我佩服 |
[33:48] | Sometimes I look at you and I think, | 有时看着你 我就会想 |
[33:49] | “So that’s what I’ll be like when I grow old.” | 我老了以后也会是这样吧 |
[33:52] | If you grow old. | 只要你能活到老 |
[33:53] | If I grow old. | 只要我能活到老 |
[33:56] | I hope I do. | 但愿吧 |
[33:57] | I want to see what the world looks like | 我想亲眼看看 |
[33:59] | when she’s done conquering it. | 被她征服的世界 |
[34:01] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[34:23] | Huh, an army? | 军队吗 |
[34:25] | Not an army. | 不是军队 |
[34:27] | A horde. | 是部落 |
[34:54] | Dothraki? | 多斯拉克人 |
[35:19] | They have her. | 她在他们手上 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[41:52] | But there has to be a price to pay for everything. | 不管什么都是有价钱的 |
[41:55] | I know, but have you tried telling him that? | 我知道 可你有没有跟他讲过 |
[42:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:09] | Who’d go there after what happened to that Kingsguard? | 那个御林铁卫出了事 谁还敢去 |
[42:11] | – Probably had it coming. – Maybe so, | -说不定是他自己惹事 -也许吧 |
[42:13] | but I’m not risking it. | 但我不想冒险 |
[42:14] | – Just can’t do it. – All right. | -办不到 -好吧 |
[42:16] | Honesty as well. He gets it. | 而且实诚 他人不错 |
[42:23] | Are you listening, blind girl? | 你在听吗 盲眼女孩 |
[42:27] | Do you hear them talking? | 听到他们的话了吗 |
[42:29] | Do any of them talk to you? | 有人对你说话吗 |
[42:32] | No. | 没有 |
[42:35] | So sad. | 真可怜 |
[42:44] | Stand and fight, blind girl. | 起来 来打 盲眼女孩 |
[42:48] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[42:49] | That’s your problem, not mine. | 那是你的问题 不是我的 |
[43:19] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[44:13] | Ser Davos, we have no cause to fight. | 戴佛斯爵士 我们没道理开战 |
[44:17] | We are both anointed knights. | 你我都是抹过圣油的骑士 |
[44:19] | Hear that, lads? Nothing to fear. | 听见了吗 小伙子们 不用害怕 |
[44:23] | I will grant amnesty to all brothers | 我会赦免所有兄弟 |
[44:25] | who throw down their arms before nightfall. | 只要天黑前放下武器 |
[44:28] | And you, Ser Davos, I will allow you to travel south | 至于你 戴佛斯爵士 我放你南下 |
[44:31] | a free man with a fresh horse. | 还你自由 还送你一匹好马 |
[44:36] | And some mutton. | 还要羊肉 |
[44:38] | I’d like some mutton. | 我要一些羊肉 |
[44:40] | – What? – I’m not much of a hunter. | -什么 -我不大会打猎 |
[44:44] | I’ll need some food if I’m gonna make it south without starving. | 我需要一些吃的 不然南下途中会饿肚子 |
[44:51] | We’ll give you food. | 我们给你吃的 |
[44:53] | You can bring the Red Woman with you if you like. | 你愿意的话也可以带上红袍女 |
[44:57] | Or you can leave her here with us, whichever you choose. | 或者留给我们 随你便 |
[45:00] | But surrender by nightfall or this ends with blood. | 但是天黑前必须投降 否则只能见血了 |
[45:06] | Thank you, Ser Alliser. | 谢谢你 艾里沙爵士 |
[45:09] | We’ll discuss amongst ourselves | 我们商量一下 |
[45:10] | and come back to you with an answer. | 再给你答复 |
[45:28] | Boys, I’ve been running from men like that all my life. | 小子们 我一辈子都在避免和那种人打交道 |
[45:32] | In my learned opinion, we open that door– | 经验告诉我 只要我们一开门… |
[45:35] | And they’ll slaughter us all. | 他们就会把我们全杀光 |
[45:37] | – They want to come in. – They’re gonna come in. | -他们想进来 -他们也进得来 |
[45:39] | Aye, but we don’t need to make it easy for them. | 对 但我们不需要让他们轻易得逞 |
[45:41] | Edd is our only chance. | 艾迪是我们唯一的机会 |
[45:43] | It’s a sad fucking statement if Dolorous Edd is our only chance. | 真他妈的惨 忧郁的艾迪是我们唯一的机会 |
[45:48] | There’s always the Red Woman. | 还有红袍女 |
[45:50] | What’s one redhead gonna do against 40 armed men? | 一个红毛能拿四十个全副武装的汉子怎样 |
[45:54] | You haven’t seen her do what I’ve seen her do. | 你没见过她的能耐 我可见过 |