时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:49] | Burn them all! | 烧死他们 |
[02:51] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪里 |
[02:55] | Burn them all! | 烧死他们 |
[03:25] | Please. | 求求你 |
[03:41] | Burn them. Burn them all! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[03:57] | Burn them all! | 烧死他们 |
[04:08] | Meera. | 梅拉 |
[04:12] | They found us. | 他们发现我们了 |
[04:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:27] | Come with me, now. | 跟我来 快 |
[05:34] | The dead don’t rest. | 死人是不会停步的 |
[06:02] | It’s so green. | 真绿 |
[06:04] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[06:06] | Once you get south of the Riverlands, | 一到河间地以南 |
[06:07] | very different sorts of trees start to take over. | 地上的树种类就多起来了 |
[06:10] | Maple, elm, beech, poplar. | 枫树 榆树 山毛榉 白杨 |
[06:18] | The odd willow. | 柳树 |
[06:20] | And of course now that summer’s over, | 不过现在夏天已经过去 |
[06:22] | you’ll start seeing the autumn colors coming in. | 你会看到一些秋天的颜色加进来 |
[06:28] | Still, you’ll find more green here than anywhere else. | 但是你在这边能见到的绿色仍然比别处都多 |
[06:31] | You’re nervous. You’re a nervous talker. | 你紧张了 你一紧张就不停说话 |
[06:40] | That’s not any better being a nervous mute. | 一点儿也不比一紧张就说不出话好 |
[06:43] | I didn’t think I’d ever come back here | 我还以为再也回不来了 |
[06:45] | after my father made me renounce my title and inheritance | 当初离开前父亲逼我放弃封号和继承权 |
[06:50] | and, well, threaten to kill me if I didn’t. | 还威胁说不合作就杀掉我 |
[06:53] | A person just doesn’t feel welcome at that point. | 那种时候凭谁也知道这个家不要我了 |
[06:58] | And I certainly didn’t expect to be introducing him to my family. | 更没想过有天会带妻儿来见他 |
[07:03] | So you know what to tell them. | 你知道见了他们怎么说吧 |
[07:06] | That Little Sam is your baby. | 说小山姆是你的孩子 |
[07:07] | Yes, now that’s very important. | 是的 这非常重要 |
[07:09] | If he thinks that Little Sam is his grandchild, | 让他认为小山姆是他孙子 |
[07:11] | he’ll take you in. | 他就会接纳你们 |
[07:14] | He’ll get an education. He’ll learn to read. | 小山姆会有人教 读书识字 |
[07:17] | And you can help teach him. Huh? | 你也能帮忙教他 |
[07:21] | What did you tell your family about me? | 你怎么跟家里人讲我的 |
[07:27] | I told them I met you in the North. | 我跟他们说 在北境遇见的你 |
[07:29] | Did you tell them how far north? | 你讲了是多北的北边吗 |
[07:31] | Well, it wasn’t a very large piece of parchment. | 写信的纸没那么大张啦 |
[07:34] | You didn’t tell them where I’m really from? | 你没告诉他们我的真实来历 |
[07:36] | You didn’t tell them I’m a wildling? | 没告诉他们我是野人 |
[07:38] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[07:40] | my father doesn’t like wildlings. | 我父亲不喜欢野人 |
[07:42] | He hoped I’d make a man of myself by | 他希望我能成为男子汉 |
[07:45] | “Killing some bloody wildlings,” | 去”杀几个该死的野人” |
[07:47] | so it’s probably a good subject to avoid if at all possible. | 所以如果可能的话 最好不要提这事 |
[07:54] | I think we’re here. | 我想我们到了 |
[08:25] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[08:27] | Oh, Sam. | 山姆 |
[08:29] | Oh, hello, Mother. | 您好 母亲 |
[08:34] | I never thought I’d see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[08:36] | You look wonderful. | 你气色不错 |
[08:42] | Talla? | 塔拉 |
[08:43] | Gods, you’re a woman now. | 诸神啊 你长成大姑娘了 |
[08:45] | Father says I have to marry Symun Fossoway. | 父亲要我嫁给西蒙·佛索威 |
[08:48] | – He has yellow teeth– – That’s enough, Talla. | -他一口黄牙… -够了 塔拉 |
[08:53] | Oh, um, Mother, this is Gilly. | 母亲 这是吉莉 |
[09:00] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[09:02] | You are lovely. | 你真漂亮 |
[09:06] | I am happy to know you, Lady Tarly. | 很高兴认识您 塔利夫人 |
[09:12] | Oh, and this, | 还有这个 |
[09:15] | this is our son Samwell. | 是我们的儿子山姆威尔 |
[09:22] | Hello, little one. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[09:26] | It’s me, your grandmother. | 我是你的祖母 |
[09:31] | May I hold him? | 可以抱抱他吗 |
[09:33] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[09:40] | You have a curious mind, I can tell. | 一看就是个鬼机灵 |
[09:43] | You’ll be a scholar like your father. | 跟你爸爸一样 长大了要当学士 |
[09:47] | Where is Father? And Dickon? | 父亲去哪儿了 狄肯呢 |
[09:51] | They’re on a hunt. | 他们去打猎了 |
[09:53] | They’ll join us for dinner. | 晚饭时候回来 |
[09:55] | Come inside. Such a journey. | 进来吧 这么远的路 |
[09:59] | You must be exhausted. | 一定累坏了 |
[10:01] | Come, you’ll be wanting a bath after all that travel. | 来吧 颠簸一路你一定想洗澡 |
[10:04] | Oh, and a dress for dinner. | 还要换一件正餐穿的裙子 |
[10:06] | You can wear one of mine. | 你可以穿我的 |
[10:08] | What’s your color? | 你喜欢什么颜色 |
[10:10] | Midnight blue or silver? | 午夜蓝还是银色 |
[10:12] | Silver, maybe. Come. | 或许银色 快来 |
[10:15] | You can choose one of my bedrooms if you want. | 你愿意话可以在我的房间里选一间住 |
[10:26] | Is there no other way? | 没有别的办法吗 |
[10:29] | You’re afraid for her? | 你怕她有危险 |
[10:31] | Of course I’m afraid for her! | 我当然怕 |
[10:36] | It just seems very dangerous. | 看起来就很危险 |
[10:39] | She’ll be protected the entire way. | 她会受到保护的 |
[10:42] | The Faith Militant are very stern | 战士之子对越界之人 |
[10:44] | with those who overstep their bounds. | 绝不容情 |
[10:49] | And Queen Margaery isn’t your mother. | 况且玛格丽王后不是你母亲 |
[10:53] | I suspect the gods will predispose the common people | 我想诸神也会为她 |
[10:55] | to gentleness on her behalf. | 让平民温和起来 |
[10:58] | She’s truly opened her heart to them. | 她真正对他们敞开过心扉 |
[11:01] | She’s always been very devoted to the poor and the unfortunate. | 她一直都热衷帮助穷苦和不幸的平民 |
[11:05] | And now she’s devoted to the gods as well. | 现在对七神也诚心信奉 |
[11:10] | Would you like to see her? | 你想见她吗 |
[11:34] | Have they hurt you? | 他们有伤害你吗 |
[11:35] | Have they mistreated you? | 他们有对你不好吗 |
[11:37] | – No, Your Grace. – I’ve missed you. | -没有 陛下 -我好想你 |
[11:40] | More than you could know. | 你都不知道我多想你 |
[11:42] | We’ll be together again soon | 我们很快就能团聚了 |
[11:44] | and everything will be better than it was before. | 一切都会比从前好 |
[11:47] | Better how? | 怎么会好 |
[11:49] | Soon the– | 很快就要… |
[11:53] | walk of atonement. | 赎罪之旅 |
[11:56] | He says there’s no other way. | 他说没有别的办法 |
[11:59] | Have you spoken to him at all, the High Sparrow? | 你跟大麻雀谈过吗 |
[12:02] | Yes, a few times. | 是的 谈过几次 |
[12:05] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[12:07] | Yes, I have. | 谈过 |
[12:08] | He’s not quite what we thought he was, is he? | 他跟我们想的不太一样 是吧 |
[12:14] | You think I’m mad. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[12:15] | I sound mad. | 我听上去像是疯了 |
[12:17] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 没有 |
[12:19] | You– you could never. | 你绝不会的 |
[12:21] | You’re right, he’s not. | 你说得对 他是跟我们想的不一样 |
[12:23] | He’s a lot more– | 他要更… |
[12:25] | He is. | 是的 |
[12:27] | There’s something about him. | 他很特别 |
[12:29] | His way of looking at the world. | 他看待这世界的方式 |
[12:33] | It’s not an easy thing admitting to yourself what you really are. | 承认真实的自己并不容易 |
[12:38] | It’s taken me a while. | 我花了好久才肯面对 |
[12:41] | He’s helped me. | 他帮助了我 |
[12:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:45] | You’re a good person. You’ve always been a good person. | 你是个好人 你一直是个好人 |
[12:50] | You’re the best person I know. | 你是我认识的最好的人 |
[12:53] | I was just telling him about your devotion to the poor. | 我刚刚还跟他谈起你对穷人的奉献 |
[12:55] | Ah, yes, I visited their hovels | 是啊 我去他们的茅舍 |
[12:57] | and I fed them soup and I made sure I was seen doing it. | 我给他们汤喝 而且确保让人看到 |
[13:02] | I never gave them what they really needed, though. | 但他们真正需要的我没有给他们 |
[13:06] | I’ve had lots of time to think about how good I was at seeming good. | 我有很多时间去思考我多么擅长假仁假义 |
[13:12] | All those stories I told myself about who I was | 我对自己的本质 行善的动机 |
[13:14] | and why I did the things I did. | 充满了自欺欺人的想法 |
[13:18] | There were so many lies in those stories. | 其中有太多谎言 |
[13:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[13:24] | It’s all right. It really is. | 没关系 真的 |
[13:27] | It’s such a relief to let go of those lies. | 放下那些谎言让我如释重负 |
[13:36] | What about Loras? | 那洛拉斯呢 |
[13:40] | I love my brother. | 我爱我哥哥 |
[13:42] | I will always love my brother. | 我会永远爱我哥哥 |
[13:45] | His soul is pure and perfect. | 他的灵魂是纯粹而完美的 |
[13:50] | His sins don’t erase that purity, | 他的罪孽并不能抹去那份纯洁 |
[13:52] | they only obscure it. | 只是遮掩了它 |
[13:54] | He just needs to atone for them. | 他只是需要赎罪 |
[14:00] | We all do. | 我们都得赎罪 |
[14:02] | Sooner or later, one way or another. | 不论以何种方式 或迟或早 |
[14:06] | The gods have a plan for us all. | 诸神对我们所有人都有安排 |
[14:24] | It’s hard to walk in this. | 穿这个走路真不舒服 |
[14:29] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[14:33] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[15:22] | This venison, it’s very tasty. | 这鹿肉 很好吃 |
[15:26] | Is it from today’s hunt? | 是今天打来的吗 |
[15:29] | Well, no. | 不是 |
[15:30] | We haven’t been able to cure that one yet. | 那只还没处理好 |
[15:33] | This is last week’s. | 这只是上周的 |
[15:35] | Oh, of course. Sorry. | 当然了 抱歉 |
[15:38] | Long journey. | 路途劳顿 |
[15:41] | Brought it down from 70 yards. | 在七十码开外射倒了它 |
[15:43] | One shot. | 一击致命 |
[15:45] | Oh, that’s a fair distance. | 好远啊 |
[15:49] | So do you do much hunting up at the Wall? | 你在长城也常打猎吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 是的 当然 |
[15:54] | A good amount. | 常打呢 |
[15:56] | North of the Wall, | 在长城以北 |
[15:58] | you don’t hunt, you don’t eat. | 不打猎就没得吃 |
[16:02] | Mostly deer or is it elk as well? | 一般是猎鹿还是跟我们一样猎麋鹿 |
[16:06] | Rabbits. | 兔子 |
[16:08] | Sometimes squirrels. | 有时候猎松鼠 |
[16:13] | I say “We,” It’s my friend Jon mostly. | “我们”主要是指我朋友琼恩 |
[16:17] | Sometimes Edd. | 有时还有艾迪 |
[16:20] | Oh, and Gilly. | 还有吉莉 |
[16:21] | She’s– she’s quite a good hunter as well. | 她也是个好猎手 |
[16:24] | Um, huntress. | 女猎手 |
[16:27] | I imagine it’s common where you’re from. | 这在你们那里是常事吧 |
[16:30] | We once met a man, | 我们遇到过一个人 |
[16:31] | Lord Umber from Last Hearth, wasn’t it, Randyll, | 最后壁炉城的安柏大人 对吧 蓝道 |
[16:33] | who said he taught all his daughters how to hunt. | 说他的女儿都要学打猎 |
[16:36] | Your father taught you to hunt? | 你父亲教你打猎吗 |
[16:39] | Our father would never teach us. | 我们的父亲是绝不会教我们的 |
[16:40] | I think our father could learn a thing or two from your father. | 我们的父亲大概能跟你父亲学学 |
[16:44] | That’s enough of that. | 够了 |
[16:49] | Samwell, would you care for more bread? | 山姆威尔 你还想再来点面包吗 |
[16:52] | Yes. Yes, please. | 好 当然 |
[16:53] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[16:59] | Not fat enough already? | 还不够胖吗 |
[17:13] | I travelled south under orders from the Lord Commander. | 我是依总司令的命令南下 |
[17:16] | – He wants me to– – I read your letter. | -他要我… -我读过你的信 |
[17:20] | You’re to be a maester. | 你要做个学士 |
[17:23] | Yes. And once I have my chain, | 是的 等我拿到了项链 |
[17:26] | I’ll return to Castle Black. | 我就回黑城堡 |
[17:28] | I thought the Night’s Watch might make a man of you. | 我以为守夜人能让你历练成男人 |
[17:33] | Something resembling a man at least. | 至少有点男人样 |
[17:36] | You managed to stay soft and fat. | 你还是那么软弱 肥胖 |
[17:42] | Your nose buried in books. | 埋头读书 |
[17:45] | Spending your life reading about the achievements of better men. | 一辈子读着比你强的人的成就 |
[17:50] | I’ll wager you still can’t sit a horse or wield a sword. | 我敢说你至今都不会骑马挥剑 |
[17:53] | Randyll, to be maester of the Night’s Watch is a great honor. | 蓝道 做守夜人的学士是无上的荣耀 |
[17:56] | He can wield a sword. | 他会挥剑 |
[18:00] | He killed a Thenn. | 他杀了一个瑟恩人 |
[18:04] | He killed a white walker. | 他杀了一个异鬼 |
[18:08] | There’s no such thing. | 那东西根本不存在 |
[18:11] | I saw it with my own eyes on our way down to Castle Black. | 我们南下去黑城堡的路上我亲眼所见 |
[18:15] | He drove a dagger into the walker’s heart. | 他用一把匕首刺中了异鬼的心脏 |
[18:18] | He risked his own life to save mine more than once. | 他不止一次为救我冒生命危险 |
[18:21] | He’s a greater warrior than either of you will ever be. | 他是你俩永远比不上的伟大勇士 |
[18:27] | Your way down to Castle Black? | 你们南下去黑城堡的路上 |
[18:33] | Where did he kill a white walker? | 你在哪儿杀的异鬼 |
[18:38] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[18:40] | How’d you come to meet my son? | 你怎么遇见我儿子的 |
[18:45] | The Night’s Watch came to our keep. | 守夜人来了我们的堡垒 |
[18:47] | – Where? – Gilly. | -在哪里 -吉莉 |
[18:49] | – North of the Wall. – North of the Wall? | -长城以北 -长城以北 |
[18:56] | You’re a wildling. | 你是野人 |
[19:05] | The Seven Kingdoms have waged war | 七国对这些野蛮人 |
[19:07] | against these savages for centuries | 宣战数百年 |
[19:09] | and here I sit hosting one in my hall | 我却在自家大厅里招待了一个 |
[19:14] | thanks to my son. | 多亏了我儿子 |
[19:19] | See that sword? | 看见那柄剑了吗 |
[19:22] | It’s called Heartsbane. | 它叫碎心 |
[19:26] | It’s been in our family for 500 years. | 在我们家族传承了五百年 |
[19:29] | It’s Valyrian steel. | 它是一把瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[19:32] | Only a handful of them left in the world. | 世上屈指可数 |
[19:35] | It’s supposed to go to my firstborn son after I die. | 本该在我死后 传给我的长子 |
[19:39] | To him. | 传给他 |
[19:41] | He will never wield that sword. | 他永远用不了那剑 |
[19:45] | If he were to become Lord Tarly of Horn Hill, | 他要是成为角陵伯爵 |
[19:49] | it would be the end of this house. | 这个家族就完了 |
[19:54] | I took you for a Mole’s Town whore when I saw you | 我见到你时 以为你是鼹鼠村的婊子 |
[19:57] | and I made my peace with that. | 这我可以接受 |
[19:58] | Who else would have him? | 还有谁会跟着他呢 |
[20:02] | But I overestimated him. | 但我高估了他 |
[20:05] | No. | 不 |
[20:09] | It was a wildling whore that seduced my son. | 引诱我儿子的是个野人婊子 |
[20:15] | This you getting back at me, boy? | 你是在报复我吗 儿子 |
[20:21] | Bringing that to my table and making me dine with it? | 把她带回家 让我跟她同桌吃饭 |
[20:26] | And you got what you were after, didn’t you? | 你得到你想要的了 不是吗 |
[20:28] | A bastard. A half-breed bastard. | 一个野种 一个混血野种 |
[20:33] | Your invitation into our home. | 让你成为我们家的一员 |
[20:36] | Come, my dear. Talla. | 走吧 亲爱的 塔拉 |
[20:40] | I’ve lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[20:42] | He dishonors us. | 他让家族蒙羞 |
[20:44] | You dishonor yourself. | 你让你自己蒙羞 |
[20:51] | Your mother’s a fine woman. You’re not worthy of her. | 你母亲是个好人 你配不上她 |
[20:57] | To please her, I’ll take the wildling in. | 为了哄她开心 我会接纳野人 |
[20:59] | She can work in the kitchens. | 她可以在厨房干活 |
[21:01] | The bastard will be raised here. | 你的野种交给家里抚养 |
[21:07] | But this will be the last night you ever spend at Horn Hill. | 但这是你在角陵待的最后一夜 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry I let him treat you that way. | 抱歉 我放任他那样对待你 |
[21:21] | I was afraid he’d turn you and Little Sam away. | 我怕他不肯收留你和小山姆 |
[21:25] | I’m not angry at you. | 我不生你的气 |
[21:28] | I’m angry that horrible people | 我生气的是 |
[21:30] | can treat good people that way and get away with it. | 坏人那样对待好人 却不遭报应 |
[21:38] | When do you have to go? | 你什么时候出发 |
[21:43] | First light. | 天亮就走 |
[21:56] | Say good-bye to him for me. | 代我跟他道别 |
[22:06] | You’re not what he thinks you are, Sam. | 你不是他说的那种人 山姆 |
[22:09] | He doesn’t know what you are. | 他不知道你是什么样的人 |
[22:15] | Good-bye, Gilly. | 再见 吉莉 |
[23:01] | – Sam? – We’re leaving. | -山姆 -我们走 |
[23:03] | – What? – Get your things. | -什么 -收拾行李 |
[23:06] | I don’t have any things. | 我没有行李 |
[23:08] | – What are you doing? – We belong together. | -你在做什么 -我们应该在一起 |
[23:11] | All of us. | 我们仨 |
[23:14] | What about your mother and sister? | 你母亲和妹妹怎么办 |
[23:15] | Oh, they’ll understand. | 她们会理解的 |
[23:18] | Your sister’s dress. | 你妹妹的裙子 |
[23:19] | She won’t mind. | 她不会在意的 |
[23:23] | Looks better on you anyway. | 反正你穿着也比她好看 |
[23:26] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[23:28] | That’s your father’s sword. | 那是你父亲的剑 |
[23:30] | It’s my family’s sword. | 是我家族的剑 |
[23:37] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[23:38] | Won’t he come for it? | 他不会追来夺剑吗 |
[23:42] | He can bloody well try. | 他大可一试 |
[23:49] | The lion and the rose are one. | 狮子和玫瑰喜结良缘 |
[23:51] | I thank the gods above. | 感谢天上诸神 |
[23:53] | And to you, my beauteous bride, | 对你 我美丽的新娘 |
[23:55] | I pledge undying love. | 我许诺永恒的爱 |
[23:58] | Hail King Joffrey. Hail Queen Margaery. | 乔佛里国王万岁 玛格丽王后万岁 |
[24:02] | I’ll drink a toast to my new queen, | 我要敬我的新王后一杯 |
[24:05] | for there is no one fairer. | 没有比她更美的女人 |
[24:07] | Dear Uncle, will you share my joy | 亲爱的舅舅 你愿意分享我的喜悦 |
[24:09] | and be my royal cupbearer? | 为我斟酒吗 |
[24:12] | Drink long and deep, my noble king, | 多喝一点甜酒 |
[24:14] | from this cup of sweet wine. | 我高贵的国王 |
[24:17] | The last drink he shall ever take. | 这会是他喝的最后一杯酒 |
[24:19] | And vengeance shall be mine. | 这是我的复仇 |
[24:34] | Poison! | 有毒 |
[24:36] | Murder! | 谋杀 |
[24:37] | I gasp. I– I die. | 我声嘶气竭 我死期将近 |
[24:42] | I limp. | 我踉踉跄跄 |
[24:45] | And it was he… | 是他 |
[24:48] | that poisoned me. | 毒死了我 |
[24:50] | My evil Uncle Imp. | 我恶毒的舅舅小恶魔 |
[25:05] | My firstborn son. | 我的长子 |
[25:08] | My golden lion | 我的黄金狮子 |
[25:10] | foully, falsely slain. | 如此惨遭杀害 |
[25:14] | I pray you found a lasting peace | 愿你能够安息 |
[25:17] | free from strife and pain. | 免受冲突和痛苦 |
[25:21] | Hear my prayer, Oh cruel gods. | 听听我的祈祷 残忍的诸神 |
[25:23] | Take my life instead. | 让我替他去死 |
[25:26] | For I cannot face another day when my sweet boy is dead. | 我亲爱的儿子死了 我也活不下去 |
[25:30] | Oh, woe. | 悲伤 |
[25:33] | Oh, grief. | 痛苦 |
[25:36] | Oh, darkest day, my heart is full of sorrow. | 最黑暗的日子 我的心充满哀痛 |
[25:42] | All hope is lost. | 希望通通破灭 |
[25:46] | All joy is gone. | 快乐烟消云散 |
[25:51] | And there is no tomorrow. | 明天也不复存在 |
[26:13] | What is that I hear and smell? | 我听到闻到的是什么 |
[26:16] | Someone I’ll soon send to hell. | 马上就会被我送入地狱的人 |
[26:19] | It’s time to see if truth they told | 是时候见证传言的真假了 |
[26:22] | who said Tywin Lannister shits gold. | 据说泰温·兰尼斯特能拉出黄金 |
[26:28] | You beast. You beast. | 你这个禽兽 禽兽 |
[26:30] | You killed my wife and now you’ve taken your father’s life. | 你害死了我的妻子 现在又杀了自己的父亲 |
[26:35] | No worse child ever stained this land. | 没有比你更大逆不道的儿子了 |
[26:38] | Curse the day I named you. | 我诅咒为你命名的那一天 |
[26:49] | My greatest crime. Now I must flee. | 这是我最大的罪孽 现在我得跑了 |
[26:53] | Then sail across the Narrow Sea | 我要穿过狭海 |
[26:56] | to do unto you more treachery. | 背叛你到底 |
[27:00] | Don’t fear winter. Fear me! | 不要畏惧寒冬 畏惧我吧 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bianca, | 女士们先生们 让我们感谢比安卡 |
[27:14] | Clarenzo. | 克莱恩佐 |
[27:15] | I give you Bobono. | 感谢博邦奴 |
[27:19] | I give you Camello. | 和卡迈罗 |
[27:23] | And last but not least, | 最后 我们最出色的 |
[27:24] | sweet Lady Crane. | 亲爱的克连恩夫人 |
[27:38] | Give this a good beating. Shake those fleas out. That’s a dear. | 好好拍打 把跳蚤打出来 真乖 |
[27:42] | That crowd was shit. | 这群观众都是白痴 |
[27:48] | Girl. | 丫头 |
[27:50] | What are you doing back here? | 你在后台做什么 |
[27:53] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[27:54] | I saw you the other day in the audience. | 那天我在观众里见过你 |
[27:57] | How many times have you seen this stupid play? | 这出愚蠢的戏你看过几次了 |
[28:02] | Three times. | 三次 |
[28:04] | Did you pay? | 你付过钱吗 |
[28:06] | No. | 没有 |
[28:11] | I remember when the players came to my village. | 我记得那时候戏班子来我的村子演出 |
[28:14] | I didn’t have any money, so I snuck in. | 我身上一分钱都没有 就偷偷溜进去了 |
[28:16] | Just like you. | 跟你现在一样 |
[28:18] | Saw the painted faces, the costumes, | 看着上了妆的脸蛋 戏服 |
[28:20] | listened to the songs, | 听着他们唱歌 |
[28:22] | cried when the young lovers died in each other’s arms. | 在年轻的恋人死在对方怀里时放声大哭 |
[28:27] | I ran off and joined them the next day, | 第二天我就从家里逃出来加入了他们 |
[28:28] | never looked back. | 再也没回头 |
[28:31] | You’re very good. | 你演得真好 |
[28:32] | My final speech is shit. | 我最后的几句台词糟透了 |
[28:35] | But to be fair to myself, which I always like to be, | 但是公平地说 我总喜欢这么告诉自己 |
[28:38] | the writing’s no good. | 是剧本写得差 |
[28:40] | So change it. | 那就改写 |
[28:44] | It would all just be farting, belching, | 这出戏如果没有你 |
[28:45] | and slapping without you. | 就只剩下放屁打嗝扇耳光了 |
[28:48] | How would you change it? | 你会怎样改写剧本 |
[28:56] | The queen loves her son more than anything. | 太后爱他的儿子 胜过世上的一切 |
[28:59] | And he was taken from her before she could say good-bye. | 但她连道别的机会都没有 他就死掉了 |
[29:02] | She wouldn’t just cry. | 她不应该只是哭 |
[29:08] | She would be angry. | 她应该愤怒 |
[29:11] | She would want to kill the person who did this to her. | 她渴望杀死那个令她伤心的人 |
[29:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[29:20] | Mercy. | 茉慈 |
[29:23] | You have very expressive eyes, Mercy. | 你的眼睛会说话 茉慈 |
[29:26] | Wonderful eyebrows. | 眉毛也漂亮 |
[29:29] | Do you like pretending to be other people? | 你喜欢扮演角色吗 |
[29:33] | I have to go. My father’s waiting for me. | 我得走了 我父亲在等着我呢 |
[29:44] | Lady Crane, they loved you. | 克连恩夫人 观众们爱死你了 |
[29:47] | They were sweet. Or drunk. | 他们太热情了 或者醉得厉害 |
[29:50] | Drunkenly sweet. | 热情到醉 |
[29:52] | No laugh for Ned’s death. | 奈德死的那一幕没人笑 |
[29:54] | These people are worse than animals. | 这群观众猪狗不如 |
[29:58] | But they loved her. They all love her. | 但是他们爱她 他们都爱她 |
[30:01] | Yes, you are adored by people and animals alike. | 没错 崇拜你的是猪狗不如的观众 |
[30:05] | I do what I can with what I’m given. | 我尽量在这种基础上发挥 |
[30:08] | With what you’re given? | 哪种基础 |
[30:10] | Well, I was thinking– | 我只是在思考… |
[30:11] | Oh, we’re all thinkers now, are we? | 我们现在都是思考者了吗 |
[30:13] | Full to the tits with ideas. | 大奶子里全是想法 |
[30:16] | – I didn’t mean– – You have ideas, I have ideas, | -我不是说… -你有想法 我有想法 |
[30:19] | he has ideas. | 他也有想法 |
[30:21] | Why should my ideas have any more value than yours | 我的想法为什么比你们的更有价值 |
[30:24] | simply because I’ve been doing this my whole life? | 就是因为我这辈子都在干这一行吗 |
[30:28] | Who is anyone to judge my work? | 谁有资格来评判我的作品 |
[30:30] | This is my profession. I know what I’m doing. | 这是我的专业 我知道自己在做什么 |
[30:33] | You have no right to an opinion. | 你没有权利发表意见 |
[30:48] | Careful of that one. | 小心那个人 |
[30:54] | She wants you dead. | 她想要你死 |
[31:35] | And? | 怎么样 |
[31:37] | As I expected. | 跟我预想的一样 |
[31:41] | A shame. | 真遗憾 |
[31:43] | A girl had many gifts. | 女孩天分不错 |
[31:48] | You promised me. | 你答应过我 |
[31:56] | Don’t let her suffer. | 别让她受罪 |
[32:49] | Company, halt! | 全体停止前进 |
[32:54] | My lord. | 队长大人 |
[32:56] | My lord. | 提利尔大人 |
[32:58] | My friends, the hour has come. | 朋友们 这个时刻到了 |
[33:03] | Madness has overtaken this city | 疯狂已经控制了这座城市 |
[33:06] | and grasped in its claws my children. | 我的孩子们身陷魔爪 |
[33:11] | But now we must drive it back | 但是现在 我们必须将其 |
[33:14] | under the rocks whence it came. | 打回石头缝里的老家 |
[33:18] | Madness has had its day! | 疯狂的末日已至 |
[33:25] | Forward, march! | 全体前进 |
[33:30] | Rich or poor, noble or common, | 不管富人还是穷人 贵族还是平民 |
[33:34] | if we sin, we must atone. | 如果我们有罪 就必须赎罪 |
[33:39] | Margaery of House Tyrell | 提利尔家族的玛格丽 |
[33:43] | came to us a sinner. | 以罪人的身份面对我们 |
[33:45] | She stood before the gods | 她站在大圣堂里 |
[33:47] | in the holy sept and lied. | 在诸神面前撒谎 |
[33:50] | She turned a blind eye to her brother’s sins. | 她对自己哥哥的罪行视而不见 |
[33:53] | She disgraced her house, | 她羞辱了自己的家族 |
[33:56] | her king, and herself. | 羞辱了她的国王 和她自己 |
[34:31] | Company, halt! | 全体停止前进 |
[34:33] | Face front! | 向前看 |
[34:35] | Turn! | 转身 |
[34:39] | Lord Tyrell. | 提利尔大人 |
[34:42] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[34:44] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[34:46] | We’re here for Queen Margaery and Ser Loras Tyrell. | 我们为玛格丽王后和洛拉斯·提利尔爵士而来 |
[34:49] | Give them to us and we’ll be on our way. | 把他们交出来我们就离开 |
[34:53] | I don’t have the authority to give them to you. | 我无权把他们交给你 |
[34:56] | And you don’t have the authority to take them. | 你也无权带走他们 |
[34:59] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[35:03] | Hyah. | 驾 |
[35:10] | Lock spears! | 上矛 |
[35:13] | I speak for King Tommen of House Baratheon, First of His Name. | 我代表拜拉席恩家族的国王托曼一世 |
[35:17] | The gods don’t recognize his authority in this matter. | 诸神在此事上不认可他的权威 |
[35:21] | You’ve already insulted one great house. | 你已经侮辱了一个大家族 |
[35:23] | It won’t happen twice. | 不会再有第二次 |
[35:25] | Every last sparrow will die | 在玛格丽·提利尔游街之前 |
[35:27] | before Margaery Tyrell walks down that street. | 我们会杀死所有的麻雀 |
[35:31] | To die in the service of the gods | 为侍奉诸神而死 |
[35:32] | would please each and every one of us. | 我们死得其所 |
[35:35] | We yearn for it. | 我们求之不得 |
[35:46] | But there is no call for it today. | 但今天不是时候 |
[35:51] | There will be no walk of atonement. | 不会有赎罪之旅 |
[36:12] | Order up. | 收阵 |
[36:13] | Queen Margaery has already atoned for her sins | 玛格丽王后已经通过将另一人 |
[36:17] | by bringing another | 引入七神的圣光之下 |
[36:19] | into the true light of the Seven. | 赎清了她的罪孽 |
[36:51] | Together we announce | 我们在此共同宣布 |
[36:55] | a new age of harmony. | 和谐的新时代开启 |
[36:58] | A holy alliance | 王权与信仰 |
[37:00] | between the Crown and the Faith. | 神圣的联合 |
[37:20] | Long live King Tommen and bless you, Queen Margaery! | 托曼国王万岁 诸神保佑您 玛格丽王后 |
[37:23] | The Crown and the Faith | 王权与信仰 |
[37:26] | are the twin pillars upon which the world rests. | 是这个世界赖以依存的两大支柱 |
[37:30] | Together we will restore the Seven Kingdoms to glory. | 我们将携手重筑七国的荣耀 |
[37:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[37:56] | He’s beaten us. | 他打败了我们 |
[37:57] | That’s what’s happening. | 就是这么回事 |
[38:14] | When you attack the Faith, you attack the Crown. | 攻击信仰 就是攻击王权 |
[38:18] | Anyone who attacks the Crown is unfit | 任何攻击王权的人 |
[38:20] | to serve as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 都不应担任御林铁卫队长 |
[38:23] | I’ve been a member of the Kingsguard since before you were born. | 在你出生以前我就是御林铁卫的一员了 |
[38:29] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to do anything. | 你不必这样做 你什么都不必做 |
[38:34] | I have to answer to the gods. | 我必须听从诸神的指示 |
[38:36] | Not when you’re sitting in that chair. | 只要你坐在王座上 就不需要 |
[38:43] | The Crown’s decision on this matter is final. | 身为国王 我意已决 |
[38:47] | Will I be walking naked in the streets? | 我要裸体游街吗 |
[38:50] | Or will I spend a few months in the Sept dungeons first | 还是先在圣堂地牢里待几个月 |
[38:53] | to teach me about the gods’ mercy? | 学学诸神是如何仁慈 |
[38:59] | You have served your house | 你为你的家族 |
[39:01] | and your king faithfully for many years. | 和国王效忠了多年 |
[39:04] | And you will continue to do so. | 你也将继续如此 |
[39:08] | But not in this city. | 但不是在这个城市 |
[39:13] | You’ve lost it? | 你搞丢了 |
[39:18] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
[39:19] | It’s a castle, not a bloody sheep. | 那是城堡 又不是羊 |
[39:22] | Presumably you still know where it is. | 你应该还知道它在哪儿 |
[39:26] | You didn’t lose Riverrun. | 你没有搞丢奔流城 |
[39:28] | You let the Blackfish take it from you. | 你是让黑鱼夺走了它 |
[39:30] | He surprised us. He knows the castle better than anyone. | 他突袭了我们 他比任何人都更了解奔流城 |
[39:33] | You did lose the Blackfish after the Red Wedding. | 红色婚礼之后你倒是搞丢了黑鱼 |
[39:36] | You had him right here in this hall and you let him leave. | 他就在这个厅里 你却让他离开了 |
[39:39] | Then when I told you to hunt him down and kill him, | 然后我要你去抓住他杀死他 |
[39:42] | you couldn’t find him. | 你却找不到他 |
[39:43] | That’s what it means to lose something. | 这才叫搞丢了 |
[39:46] | Now he’s come back and taken Riverrun. | 现在他回来夺走了奔流城 |
[39:50] | I don’t think it’s fair to blame us– | 我觉得不该怪我们… |
[39:51] | For 300 years we kissed Tully boots, | 我们匍匐在徒利家脚下三百年 |
[39:55] | swore oaths to them and their stinking fish banners. | 向他们及其腥臭的鳟鱼旗宣誓效忠 |
[39:59] | Not again. Riverrun is ours. | 再也不会了 奔流城是我们的 |
[40:01] | Take it back. | 夺回来 |
[40:03] | We don’t have the men. | 我们没有人手 |
[40:05] | We’ve got 10 times as many men as the damn Blackfish. | 我们的人手十倍于该死的黑鱼 |
[40:09] | The Mallisters have risen against us. And the Blackwoods. | 梅利斯特家已与我们为敌 还有布莱伍德家 |
[40:12] | The Brotherhood Without banners is rallying the commoners against us, | 无旗兄弟会正在召集平民对付我们 |
[40:15] | raiding our supply trains and camps. | 抢劫我们的供给车队和军营 |
[40:17] | Riverrun can withstand a siege for a year. | 奔流城能在围城战中抵抗一年 |
[40:21] | If I want excuses, I’ll put her in charge. | 我如果想听借口 就让她管事了 |
[40:24] | They’re laughing at us. | 他们在嘲笑我们 |
[40:25] | All across the Riverlands | 从河间地 |
[40:27] | right down to King’s Landing, | 到君临城 |
[40:29] | they’re laughing at us. | 他们在嘲笑我们 |
[40:31] | I hear it in my sleep! | 我睡梦里也能听见 |
[40:34] | I’m not dead yet, unfortunately for you. | 算你们不走运 我还没死 |
[40:37] | And I’ll not leave this world | 并且在他们笑死之前 |
[40:39] | until they all choke on that laughter. | 我也不打算离世 |
[40:42] | Take that castle back. | 夺回城堡 |
[40:45] | He’ll never yield, Father. | 他不会屈服的 父亲 |
[40:48] | Oh, he’ll yield. | 他会的 |
[40:55] | You’ll show him the knife | 你 给他看你捅进婊子的肚子 |
[40:57] | you used to kill Robb Stark’s child in his whore mother’s belly, | 杀了罗柏·史塔克孩子的那把刀 |
[41:02] | and you’ll show him the knife | 而你 给他看你割开 |
[41:04] | you used to open his niece’s throat. | 他侄女喉咙的那把刀 |
[41:06] | And you’ll remind him | 你们要提醒他 |
[41:08] | who it was that got married at the Red Wedding in the first place. | 红色婚礼上结婚的人是谁 |
[41:13] | His nephew. | 他的侄子 |
[41:30] | Cheer up, Lord Edmure. | 高兴点儿 艾德慕大人 |
[41:32] | You’re going home. | 你要回家了 |
[41:35] | I’m being sent to deal with the Blackfish. | 我被派去对付黑鱼 |
[41:38] | Apparently Walder Frey can’t manage it on his own | 显然瓦德·佛雷自己处理不了 |
[41:41] | because he’s 400 years old. | 因为他已经四百岁了 |
[41:43] | Sent me with an army to the Riverlands | 让我带兵前往奔流城 |
[41:45] | and a siege that could last months. | 打一场能持续数月的围城战 |
[41:47] | Better you’re elsewhere at the head of an army | 你带着兵 无论去哪儿 |
[41:50] | than in the sept dungeons. | 都好过被关在圣堂的地牢 |
[41:53] | I’m not going to the Riverlands. | 我不去河间地 |
[41:58] | What, then? | 那怎么办 |
[41:59] | I’m going to give Bronn the largest bag of gold anyone’s ever seen | 我要给波隆金子 数不胜数的金子 |
[42:03] | and have him gather the best killers he knows. | 让他去召集最好的杀手 |
[42:06] | I’ll take them to the sept | 我带他们去大圣堂 |
[42:07] | and I’ll remove the High Sparrow’s head | 我要摘下大麻雀的脑袋 |
[42:09] | and every other sparrow head I can find. | 还有我能找到的每一只麻雀的脑袋 |
[42:11] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[42:12] | He has our son! He stole our son! | 控制了我们儿子 他抢了我们的儿子 |
[42:15] | He’s torn our family apart. | 他拆散了我们家 |
[42:17] | How should we treat people who tear us apart? | 我们应该怎么对待拆散我们的人 |
[42:21] | We should treat them without mercy and we will. | 我们应该毫不留情 我们也绝不会仁慈 |
[42:24] | But if you kill the High Sparrow, you won’t leave the sept alive. | 可如果杀了大麻雀 你没法活着走出圣堂 |
[42:27] | And without you, this is all for nothing. | 没了你 这一切都毫无意义 |
[42:30] | Stand at the head of our army where you belong, | 统领我们的军队 那才是属于你的位置 |
[42:33] | where Father wanted you. | 也是父亲对你的期望 |
[42:36] | Show our men where their loyalties belong. | 让我们的军队知道他们该效忠谁 |
[42:38] | Show them what Lannisters are, | 让他们看看兰尼斯特的本事 |
[42:40] | what we do to our enemies. | 我们对待敌人的手段 |
[42:44] | And take that stupid little castle back | 夺回那座愚蠢的小城堡 |
[42:46] | because it’s ours and because you can. | 因为它本就属于我们 因为你有这个能力 |
[42:48] | You’ll stand trial soon. I need to be here for you. | 你即将面临审判 我要留下来陪你 |
[42:53] | It will be a trial by combat. | 那是比武审判 |
[42:56] | I have the Mountain. | 我有魔山 |
[43:00] | They’ve made us both stronger, all of them. | 他们让我们更强大 他们都是 |
[43:05] | They have no idea how strong we are. | 他们不知道我们有多强 |
[43:07] | No idea what we’re going to do to them. | 不知道我们准备如何对付他们 |
[43:20] | We’ve always been together. | 我们一直在一起 |
[43:22] | We’ll always be together. | 以后也会一直在一起 |
[43:25] | We’re the only two people in the world. | 这世上只剩我们两个了 |
[43:47] | Why did you help us? | 为什么救我们 |
[43:52] | The Three-Eyed Raven sent for me. | 三眼乌鸦派我来的 |
[43:54] | The Three-Eyed Raven’s dead. | 三眼乌鸦死了 |
[43:56] | Now he lives again. | 现在他又活了 |
[44:10] | When I last saw you, you were a boy. | 上次见你 你还是个小孩 |
[44:14] | A fearless boy. | 无所畏惧 |
[44:16] | Loved to climb the castle walls, frighten his mother. | 喜欢爬城墙 让母亲担惊受怕 |
[44:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[44:39] | Uncle Benjen. | 班扬叔叔 |
[44:42] | The last letter Jon wrote me | 琼恩写来的最后一封信上说 |
[44:44] | said you had been lost beyond the Wall. | 你在长城外失踪了 |
[44:49] | I led a ranging party deep into the North | 我带着游骑兵深入北边 |
[44:51] | to find white walkers. | 去寻找异鬼 |
[44:54] | They found us. | 他们找到了我们 |
[44:56] | A white walker stabbed me in the gut with a sword of ice. | 其中一个异鬼用一把冰剑刺中了我的肚子 |
[45:02] | Left me there to die. | 留下我等死 |
[45:04] | To turn. | 转变 |
[45:06] | The Children found me. | 森林之子找到了我 |
[45:09] | Stopped the walker’s magic from taking hold. | 驱散了异鬼对我的魔法控制 |
[45:11] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[45:12] | The same way they made the walkers in the first place. | 就是他们最初制造异鬼的办法 |
[45:15] | You saw it yourself. | 你亲眼看过 |
[45:18] | Dragonglass. | 龙晶 |
[45:21] | A shard of dragonglass plunged into your heart. | 一片龙晶刺进你的心脏 |
[45:26] | You are the Three-Eyed Raven now. | 你现在是三眼乌鸦了 |
[45:29] | I didn’t have time to learn. I can’t control anything. | 我没有足够的时间学习 我无法控制一切 |
[45:34] | You must learn to control it | 你必须学会控制 |
[45:37] | before the Night King comes. | 趁着夜王还没有来 |
[45:41] | Drink. | 喝 |
[45:45] | One way or another, | 不管怎样 |
[45:48] | he will find his way to the world of men. | 他终会找到通向人类世界的路 |
[45:52] | When he does, | 等他找到 |
[45:53] | you will be there waiting for him. | 你会在那里等他 |
[45:57] | And you will be ready. | 你会做好准备 |
[46:21] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[46:23] | How many days’ ride to Meereen? | 骑回弥林需要多久 |
[46:25] | A week at best. | 最多一周 |
[46:27] | How many ships will I need to bring my khalasar to Westeros? | 需要多少船才能载我的卡拉萨去维斯特洛 |
[46:31] | Dothraki and all their horses, | 多斯拉克人和他们的马 |
[46:33] | the Unsullied, the Second Sons– | 无垢者和次子团 |
[46:35] | 1,000 ships easily. | 至少一千艘 |
[46:37] | – Probably more. – And who has that many? | -可能还不够 -谁有这么多 |
[46:40] | Nobody. | 没人有 |
[46:42] | Nobody yet. | 目前没人有 |
[46:45] | So we ride for Meereen | 这么说我们骑马回了弥林 |
[46:46] | and after that we sail for Westeros. | 之后就乘船去维斯特洛 |
[46:49] | And what then? | 然后呢 |
[46:50] | I take what is mine. | 我要夺回属于我的一切 |
[46:53] | You weren’t made to sit on a chair in a palace. | 您生来就不是坐在王宫椅子上的人 |
[46:56] | What was I made for? | 那我生来是什么人 |
[46:59] | You’re a conqueror, Daenerys Stormborn. | 您是征服者 风暴降生丹妮莉丝 |
[47:11] | Wait here. | 等着 |