时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | That’s it. Get it right to the top. | 就这样 送上去 |
[00:12] | Steady. Steady. | 稳住 慢慢来 |
[00:49] | Up she goes. | 上去了 |
[00:50] | Hey, come on. Put your back into it, huh? | 喂 使把子力气 |
[00:54] | Here you are, son. | 给 小子 |
[00:58] | – Oh, gentlemen, please. – To my right. | -先生们 你们先 -右边 |
[01:03] | And you lot, come on. Come on, get it moving. | 你们 快快 动起来 |
[01:04] | Come on, come on. | 快快 |
[03:50] | In all my days I’ve never seen a man swing an ax like that. | 我一辈子也没见过有人能这样抡斧子 |
[03:55] | How many men did it take to cut you down? | 多少人才砍倒的你 |
[03:58] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[04:01] | He must have been some kind of monster. | 那他肯定壮得赛过畜生 |
[04:06] | He was a woman. | 是个娘们 |
[04:49] | I think some of the men are a bit afraid of you. | 我想部分人有点怕你 |
[04:52] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[04:55] | When I found you, I thought you’d been dead for days. | 当初发现你的时候 我还以为你死掉几天了 |
[04:59] | The way you were stinking already | 你当时臭气熏天 |
[05:01] | and you had bugs all over you | 满身都是虫子 |
[05:03] | and bone was coming through right there. | 骨头都从这里穿出来了 |
[05:09] | I was gonna give you a proper burial and then you coughed. | 正打算好好埋了你 你咳嗽了一声 |
[05:11] | Oh, nearly shit myself. | 我差点儿拉在裤子里 |
[05:14] | I reckoned you were gonna die by the time I loaded you on the wagon, | 我把你弄上马车时又以为你要死了 |
[05:17] | but you didn’t. | 可你没死 |
[05:18] | Now, I reckoned you’d die a dozen more times over the next few days, | 那几天里我有几十次以为你要死了 |
[05:21] | but you didn’t. What kept you going? | 可你都没死 你靠什么撑下来的 |
[05:28] | Hate. | 仇恨 |
[05:30] | No, there’s a reason you’re still here. | 不 你还活着一定有其缘由 |
[05:33] | Aye, there’s a reason. I’m a big fucker and I’m tough to kill. | 可不是有吗 老子命硬就是弄不死 |
[05:36] | No, a reason. | 不 是缘由 |
[05:39] | Gods aren’t done with you yet. | 诸神对你还有安排 |
[05:43] | I’ve heard that before. | 这话我从前听过 |
[05:45] | Man was talking about a different god, though. | 不过那家伙当时说的是别的神 |
[05:48] | Well, maybe he was right. | 或许他说对了 |
[05:49] | I don’t know much about the gods. | 我对诸神也不是很了解 |
[05:52] | You’re in the wrong line of work. | 你可入错行了 |
[05:54] | Oh, there’s plenty of pious sons of bitches | 有不少自命虔诚的龟儿子 |
[05:55] | who think they know the word of god or gods. | 以为自己懂得神或者诸神的旨意 |
[05:58] | I don’t. I don’t even know their real names. | 我就不懂 我连真神叫什么都不知道 |
[06:01] | Maybe it is the Seven. Or maybe it’s the old gods. | 也许是七神 也许是旧神 |
[06:05] | Or maybe it’s the Lord of Light. | 也许是光之王 |
[06:07] | Or maybe they’re all the same fucking thing. | 又或许他们全是一个玩意儿 |
[06:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:12] | What matters, I believe, | 我相信 真正重要的 |
[06:14] | is that there’s something greater than us. | 是有一种高于我们的存在 |
[06:17] | And whatever it is, it’s got plans for Sandor Clegane. | 甭管它是什么 它对桑铎·克里冈自有安排 |
[06:25] | You didn’t know me back in my time. | 你又不知道当年的我 |
[06:30] | You don’t know the things I’ve done. | 不知道我做过什么 |
[06:34] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过传闻 |
[06:37] | If the gods are real… | 如果诸神真的存在 |
[06:42] | why haven’t they punished me? | 为什么还不惩罚我 |
[06:46] | They have. | 他们已经惩罚你了 |
[07:03] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[07:05] | What are we reading today? | 今天读什么 |
[07:08] | The Book of the Mother, Your Holiness. | 《圣母之书》 主教大人 |
[07:10] | Chapter three, verse 12. | 第三章 第十二节 |
[07:13] | “As water rounds the stones, smoothing–“ | “如同石在水中 |
[07:16] | “Smoothing what was jagged, so does a woman’s love | 磨平棱角 妇人的爱 |
[07:20] | calm a man’s brute nature. | 能安抚男人的残忍天性 |
[07:23] | A wife salves her husband’s wounds, | 妻子为丈夫的伤口敷药 |
[07:25] | a mother sings her son to sleep.” | 母亲唱歌送儿子入梦” |
[07:29] | You learn quickly. | 您学得很快 |
[07:31] | There are some who know every verse of the sacred text, | 有些人熟读宗教经典 |
[07:35] | but don’t have a drop of the Mother’s mercy in their blood | 血液中却无一丝圣母的慈悲 |
[07:38] | and savages who can’t read at all | 也有大字不识的粗人 |
[07:42] | who understand the Father’s wisdom. | 却懂得天父的智慧 |
[07:46] | For years I pretended to love the poor, the afflicted. | 多年来我装作关爱穷苦人 染病的人 |
[07:52] | I had pity for them, but I never loved them. | 我可怜他们 却从没爱过他们 |
[07:57] | They disgusted me. | 他们令我厌恶 |
[07:59] | They are hard to love. | 要爱他们很难 |
[08:01] | The poor disgust us because they are us, | 穷人令我们厌恶 因为他们就是我们 |
[08:05] | shorn of our illusions. | 剥去光鲜外表的我们 |
[08:07] | They show us what we’d look like without our fine clothes. | 他们让我们知道 没有锦衣华服的自己是什么模样 |
[08:10] | How’d we smell without perfume. | 没有香水的自己是什么味道 |
[08:16] | Can I ask you about a personal matter? | 能问您一件私事吗 |
[08:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:23] | The king mentioned that since your reunion, | 国王提到 自从团聚之后 |
[08:26] | you haven’t joined him in the marriage bed. | 您还没有与他圆房 |
[08:30] | No. | 没有 |
[08:32] | You have a duty, Your Grace. | 您是有责任的 陛下 |
[08:34] | To your husband, your king, your country, | 对您的丈夫和国王 对您的王国 |
[08:38] | to the gods themselves. | 对诸神的责任 |
[08:40] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[08:43] | the desires that once drove me no longer do. | 那些曾经驱使我的欲望 已经消失了 |
[08:48] | Congress does not require desire | 交合不一定要有欲望 |
[08:51] | on the woman’s part, only patience. | 对妇人而言 耐心就足够了 |
[08:55] | The king must have an heir | 我们的善业要继续下去 |
[08:58] | if we are to continue our good work. | 国王必须有继承人 |
[09:02] | Forgive me. | 请您原谅 |
[09:04] | Sometimes the true path is hard to find. | 有时通向真理的道路难以找寻 |
[09:07] | Hard to find | 找到它难 |
[09:09] | and harder still to walk upon. | 坚持走下去更难 |
[09:12] | But you’ve made great progress. | 但您已经有了很大的进步 |
[09:16] | I only pray your grandmother follows your lead. | 我祈祷您的祖母能跟上您的脚步 |
[09:22] | My grandmother? | 我祖母 |
[09:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:25] | The Queen of Thorns is a remarkable woman, | 荆棘女王是个了不起的女人 |
[09:28] | a strong woman, | 一个坚强的女人 |
[09:30] | and an unrepentant sinner. | 也是一个执迷不悟的罪人 |
[09:32] | You must teach her the new way | 您要带她走上新的道路 |
[09:34] | as she taught you the old. | 正如她当初教你 |
[09:37] | Or I fear for her safety, | 否则我担心她的安危 |
[09:39] | body and soul. | 身体和灵魂 |
[09:46] | Does it move or talk? | 这货会动会说话吗 |
[09:49] | I want to speak with you alone. | 我要跟你单独说话 |
[09:51] | Septa Unella has been my true friend and counselor. | 乌尼亚修女是我的好友 给我谏言 |
[09:54] | Oh, this is madness! | 真是疯了 |
[10:03] | You’re not in your sanctuary now, my dear. | 这儿不是你的圣殿 亲爱的 |
[10:06] | All I have to do is whistle | 我只需要吹个口哨 |
[10:08] | and my men will stroll in here and bash you about… | 我的人就会进来 打得你头破血流 |
[10:10] | – Grandmother. – …until I tell them to stop. | -祖母 -直到我叫他们停手 |
[10:13] | If I tell them to stop. | 如果我会叫他们停手的话 |
[10:15] | – You could use a good bashing. – Grandmother, please. | -你需要好好挨顿打 -祖母 别这样 |
[10:18] | What have they done to you? | 他们把你怎么了 |
[10:20] | You marched against the High Sparrow, | 您出兵针对大麻雀 |
[10:22] | – against the Faith. – We marched for you. | -攻击教团 -那是为了你 |
[10:24] | The gods could have punished you and Father, but they didn’t. | 诸神本可以惩罚您和父亲 但他们没有 |
[10:27] | – They showed mercy. – And what about your brother? | -他们宽恕了你们 -那你哥哥呢 |
[10:29] | What mercy did they show him? | 诸神对他仁慈了吗 |
[10:30] | Loras’s only hope is to confess his crimes and repent. | 洛拉斯必须供认并忏悔罪行 |
[10:35] | If he does, the Faith will allow him to return to Highgarden. | 那样 教团便会允许他返回高庭 |
[10:38] | He’ll have to renounce his name and title… | 他得放弃自己的头衔和继承权 |
[10:40] | – Have you lost your mind? – …and live his life as a penitent. | -你疯了吗 -作为忏悔者度过终生 |
[10:43] | He is the heir to Highgarden, the future of House Tyrell. | 他是高庭的继承人 是提利尔家族的未来 |
[10:46] | He can begin again. | 他可以焕然新生 |
[10:48] | As a mindless fanatic. | 变成个无脑狂徒 |
[10:50] | As a free man. | 做一个自由人 |
[10:53] | You will leave for Highgarden today. | 你今天就启程去高庭 |
[10:55] | There is no law that says you must stay here. | 没有法律规定你必须待在这里 |
[10:59] | I am the queen. | 我是王后 |
[11:01] | It is my duty to serve my husband the king. | 服侍我夫君 国王是我的责任 |
[11:09] | But you should leave, Grandmother. | 但您该走了 祖母 |
[11:11] | Your place is at home. | 您应该待在家里 |
[11:13] | I will never leave you. Never. | 我绝不会离开你的 绝不 |
[11:16] | You must. | 您必须走 |
[11:19] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[11:23] | Find comfort in prayer and good works. | 在祈祷和善行中寻求安慰 |
[11:29] | The Mother watches over us all. | 圣母会照看我们每个人 |
[11:38] | I’ll see you soon, my dear. | 我们很快还会再见 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | Seven blessings to you, Grandmother. | 七神保佑您 祖母 |
[12:00] | Shall we pray? | 我们祈祷吧 |
[12:19] | We said we’d fight with you, King Crow, | 乌鸦大王 我们说过等时机到来 |
[12:20] | when the time comes and we meant it, | 会跟你并肩作战 那是真心话 |
[12:23] | but this isn’t what we agreed to. | 但我们说好的可不是这个 |
[12:25] | These aren’t white walkers. | 他们不是异鬼 |
[12:26] | This isn’t an army of the dead. | 不是死人军团 |
[12:28] | This isn’t our fight. | 这场仗与我们无关 |
[12:32] | If it weren’t for him, none of us would be here. | 如果不是他 我们就不会站在这里 |
[12:35] | All of you would be meat in the Night King’s army. | 你们早就全是夜王大军中的行尸走肉了 |
[12:38] | And I’d be a pile of charred bones just like Mance. | 我会像曼斯那样成为一堆焦骨 |
[12:42] | Remember Mance’s camp? | 记得曼斯的营地吗 |
[12:44] | It stretched all the way to the horizon. | 浩浩荡荡 一眼望不到尽头 |
[12:46] | And look at us now. | 再看看我们现在的样子 |
[12:48] | Look what’s left of us. | 看看我们还剩下什么 |
[12:51] | And if we lose this, we’re gone. | 如果再失去这些人 我们就没了 |
[12:54] | Dozens of tribes, hundreds of generations. | 几十个部落 数百代人 |
[12:58] | Be like we were never there at all. | 就像我们从未存在过一般 |
[13:01] | We’ll be the last of the free folk. | 我们将是最后一代自由民 |
[13:05] | That’s what’ll happen to you if we lose. | 要是这场仗我们输了才真的会那样 |
[13:09] | The Boltons, the Karstarks, the Umbers, | 波顿家族 卡史塔克家族 安柏家族 |
[13:12] | they know you’re here. | 他们知道你们来了 |
[13:14] | They know that more than half of you are women and children. | 他们知道你们超过半数是妇孺 |
[13:17] | After they finish with me, they’ll come for you. | 等他们干掉我 就会冲你们来 |
[13:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:22] | This isn’t your fight. | 这场仗与你们无关 |
[13:24] | You shouldn’t have to come to Winterfell with me. | 你们不必跟我去临冬城 |
[13:26] | I shouldn’t be asking you. | 我也不该来找你们 |
[13:28] | It’s not the deal we made. | 当初说好的不是这样 |
[13:31] | I need you with me if we’re going to beat them, | 但想打败他们 我就需要你们 |
[13:34] | and we need to beat them if you’re going to survive. | 而你们想生存下去 我们就得打败他们 |
[13:42] | The crows killed him because he spoke for the free folk | 乌鸦杀了他 就因为他为自由民说话 |
[13:46] | when no other southerners would. | 其他南方佬都不肯 |
[13:48] | He died for us. | 他为我们死过 |
[13:51] | If we are not willing to do the same for him, we’re cowards. | 如果我们不愿为他牺牲 我们就是懦夫 |
[13:57] | And if that’s what we are, | 如果我们是懦夫 |
[13:59] | we deserve to be the last of the free folk. | 那我们活该成为最后的自由民 |
[14:18] | Snow. | 雪诺 |
[15:03] | Are you sure they’ll come? | 你确定他们会来吗 |
[15:06] | We’re not clever like you southerners. | 我们不像你们南方佬那么聪明 |
[15:08] | When we say we’ll do something, we do it. | 我们说到 就会做到 |
[15:29] | I heard you were leaving King’s Landing. | 听说你要离开君临城 |
[15:32] | That is hardly your concern. | 这与你无关 |
[15:35] | Your grandson is still a prisoner. | 你孙子还被人囚禁 |
[15:37] | You’ll leave him rotting in a cell? | 你要丢下他在牢里发霉吗 |
[15:39] | Loras rots in a cell because of you. | 洛拉斯在牢里是因为你 |
[15:43] | The High Sparrow rules this city because of you. | 大麻雀能统治这座城市是因为你 |
[15:46] | Our two ancient houses face collapse because of you | 我们两个古老的家族面临毁灭 也是因为你 |
[15:50] | and your stupidity. | 因为你的愚蠢 |
[15:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:57] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了大错 |
[15:58] | I carry it with me every single day. | 我每天都背负着它 |
[16:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:02] | I delivered an army of fanatics onto our doorstep. | 我把一支狂徒大军招进家门 |
[16:06] | And now we must fight them together. | 现在 我们得合力对抗他们 |
[16:10] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[16:14] | I wonder if you’re the worst person I’ve ever met. | 不知道你是不是我见过的最坏的人 |
[16:18] | At a certain age, it’s hard to recall. | 人老了 记不太清了 |
[16:21] | But the truly vile do stand out through the years. | 然而真正厌恶的事经年亦记忆犹新 |
[16:26] | Do you remember the way you smirked at me | 还记得当初我孙子孙女被拖进牢房时 |
[16:27] | when my grandson and granddaughter were dragged off to their cells? | 你冲我得意地笑吗 |
[16:31] | I do. I’ll never forget it. | 我记得 我永远忘不了 |
[16:34] | You love your granddaughter. | 你爱你的孙女 |
[16:37] | I love my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[16:40] | It’s the only truth I know. | 那是我唯一所知的真相 |
[16:43] | We must defend them. | 我们必须保护他们 |
[16:45] | I’m leaving this wretched city as fast as I can | 我要尽快离开这座可恶的城市 |
[16:48] | before that shoeless zealot throws me into one of his cells. | 趁那不穿鞋的狂徒还没把我也丢进牢里 |
[16:52] | If you’re half as bright as you think you are, | 若你有自以为的一半聪明 |
[16:54] | you’ll find a way out of here, too. | 你也会想办法离开 |
[16:56] | Never. | 决不 |
[16:58] | I’ll never leave my son. | 我决不会离开我的儿子 |
[17:00] | What’ll you do, then? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[17:02] | You have no support. Not anymore. | 你孤立无援 什么也没有 |
[17:04] | Your brother’s gone. The High Sparrow saw to that. | 你弟弟走了 大麻雀把他遣走了 |
[17:08] | The rest of your family have abandoned you. | 你家族的其他人抛弃了你 |
[17:10] | The people despise you. | 人民鄙视你 |
[17:12] | You’re surrounded by enemies, thousands of them. | 你的周围都是敌人 成千上万 |
[17:15] | You’re going to kill them all by yourself? | 你要凭一己之力把他们全杀了吗 |
[17:19] | You’ve lost, Cersei. | 你输了 瑟曦 |
[17:21] | It’s the only joy I can find in all this misery. | 这是我在这场悲剧中找到的唯一乐趣 |
[17:32] | Pick the pace up. | 快点 |
[17:34] | Keep going. | 别停下 |
[17:40] | Keep it moving! | 继续走 |
[18:18] | Now, that is a sorry attempt at a siege. | 这围城可真不像样 |
[18:20] | Someone needs to teach those sad twats how to dig trenches. | 得有人去教教那些可悲的白痴怎么挖战壕 |
[18:24] | Someone certainly does. | 确实得有人去教 |
[18:27] | Oh, no. Not me. | 不 我不去 |
[18:29] | I’m just an upjumped sellsword. | 我只是个得势的雇佣兵 |
[18:31] | You’re an anointed knight. There’s quite a difference. | 你是受封的骑士 两者天差地别 |
[18:34] | Aye, knights don’t get paid. | 是啊 骑士干活没钱赚 |
[18:36] | You have better instincts than any officer | 你的直觉比兰尼斯特军中的 |
[18:38] | in the Lannister army. | 任何将官都要敏锐 |
[18:40] | That’s like saying I have a bigger cock | 这话就像是说我的老二 |
[18:42] | than anyone in the Unsullied army. | 比无垢者军中的任何一人都大 |
[18:45] | I expect to command all the Lannister forces before long. | 估计不久后兰尼斯特的军队都将归我统帅 |
[18:49] | You can be the right hand I lost. | 你可以做我失去的右手 |
[18:55] | You promised me a lordship and a castle | 你曾许诺封我当贵族 住城堡 |
[18:58] | and a highborn beauty for a wife. | 还能讨个名门美妞做老婆 |
[19:00] | And you’ll get all three. A Lannister always– | 这三样你都会有的 兰尼斯特有… |
[19:02] | Don’t say it. Don’t fucking say it. | 别说了 别他娘的说了 |
[19:23] | Come out and fight us, Blackfish. | 出来迎战 黑鱼 |
[19:27] | We have Lord Edmure. | 艾德慕大人在我们手上 |
[19:31] | Yield the castle or we’ll hang him. | 弃城投降 否则我们就吊死他 |
[19:53] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[19:56] | Yield the castle. | 弃城投降 |
[20:10] | You think I won’t do it, old man? | 你以为我不敢吗 老头 |
[20:15] | I sliced your niece’s throat from ear to ear. | 我把你侄女的喉咙割了一道大口子 |
[20:18] | And where were you? Running and hiding like a fucking coward. | 当时你在哪儿 像个懦夫一样偷偷逃了 |
[20:24] | Yield the castle or I cut his throat. | 弃城投降 否则我割了他的喉咙 |
[20:38] | Go on, then. Cut his throat. | 割啊 割了他的喉咙 |
[21:03] | Lothar, is it? | 你叫罗索 对吧 |
[21:06] | Ser Jaime. | 詹姆爵士 |
[21:08] | We didn’t know you were coming. | 我们不知道您要来 |
[21:09] | ‘Cause you didn’t set a proper perimeter. | 因为你没做好周边的警戒 |
[21:11] | You just allowed 8,000 men to approach unchallenged. | 你放八千士兵大摇大摆闯进来 |
[21:14] | Good thing we’re friends | 好在我们是友军 |
[21:16] | or we’d be fucking you in the ass right now. | 否则你们这会儿得拿屁股迎敌了 |
[21:18] | Have Lord Edmure bathed and fed. | 给艾德慕大人洗个澡 吃点东西 |
[21:22] | Walder. | 瓦德 |
[21:26] | Edmure is a prisoner of House Frey. | 艾德慕是佛雷家族的俘虏 |
[21:31] | Only a fool makes threats he’s not prepared to carry out. | 只有蠢货才拿自己没法实现的事威胁人 |
[21:34] | Now let’s say I threatened to hit you | 比如我现在威胁你 |
[21:37] | unless you shut your mouth, but you kept talking. | 不闭嘴就打你 但你还是说个不停 |
[21:40] | – What do you think I’d do? – I don’t give a rat’s– | -你觉得我会怎么做 -我他妈才不… |
[21:45] | I’m here by the king’s command to take back this castle. | 我奉国王的命令夺回这座城堡 |
[21:48] | Have him bathed and fed. | 给他洗个澡 吃点东西 |
[21:50] | Unless you’d like to take his place. | 除非你想跟他一样 |
[21:54] | Apologies, Ser Jaime. | 抱歉 詹姆爵士 |
[21:56] | Do as he says. | 按他说的做 |
[21:57] | The siege is now under my command. | 现在围城战由我指挥 |
[22:00] | The next time the Blackfish looks out from those ramparts, | 下次黑鱼上城墙查看的时候 |
[22:02] | he’ll see an army at his gates, not whatever this is. | 他会看见一支军队 而不是乌合之众 |
[22:05] | Have your lads start digging perimeter trenches. | 让你的人在周围挖战壕 |
[22:08] | Set pickets every hundred yards. | 每隔一百码安置岗哨 |
[22:09] | And work double-time on those siege towers and trebuchets. | 加快搭建攻城塔和投石机的速度 |
[22:12] | Those are our siege towers– | 那是我们的攻城塔… |
[22:13] | As I said, the siege is under my command. | 我说了 围城战由我指挥 |
[22:16] | If that’s not to your liking, go home. | 你要是不乐意 回家去 |
[22:25] | Get word to the Blackfish. | 给黑鱼传话 |
[22:27] | I want a parley. | 我要跟他谈判 |
[22:29] | A parley or a fight? | 谈判还是决斗 |
[22:32] | He’s an old man. | 他是个老头 |
[22:34] | You’ve got one hand. | 你就一只手 |
[22:36] | My money’s on the old boy. | 我赌他胜 |
[22:57] | Lady Mormont. | 莫尔蒙小姐 |
[23:00] | Welcome to Bear Island. | 欢迎来到熊岛 |
[23:09] | I remember when you were born, my lady. | 我还记得你出生的时候 小姐 |
[23:12] | You were named for my Aunt Lyanna. | 你以我姑姑莱安娜的名字命名 |
[23:13] | It was said she was a great beauty. I’m sure you will be, too. | 据说她是个大美人 我相信你也会出落成美人 |
[23:16] | I doubt it. My mother wasn’t a great beauty | 我表示怀疑 我母亲就不是大美人 |
[23:18] | or any other kind of beauty. | 什么美人都不是 |
[23:20] | She was a great warrior, though. | 但她是伟大的战士 |
[23:22] | She died fighting for your brother Robb. | 她为你哥哥罗柏战死沙场 |
[23:28] | I served under your uncle at Castle Black, Lady Lyanna. | 莱安娜小姐 我曾在黑城堡服侍你的舅舅 |
[23:32] | He was also a great warrior and an honorable man. | 他也是伟大的战士 是位可敬的人 |
[23:34] | I was his steward. In fact– | 我曾担任他的事务官 实际上… |
[23:36] | I think we’ve had enough small talk. Why are you here? | 不要再东拉西扯了 你们为何而来 |
[23:42] | Stannis Baratheon garrisoned at Castle Black | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩出兵临冬城 |
[23:45] | before he marched on Winterfell and was killed. | 并战死之前 曾在黑城堡驻扎 |
[23:47] | He showed me the letter you wrote to him | 他早先向你讨要帮手 |
[23:49] | when he petitioned for men. | 你写的回信他给我看了 |
[23:50] | – It said– – I remember what it said. | -上面说… -我记得我写了什么 |
[23:52] | Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North | 熊岛不承认除北境之王外的任何君主 |
[23:55] | whose name is Stark. | 而北境之王出自史塔克家族 |
[23:59] | Robb is gone, | 罗柏死了 |
[24:01] | but House Stark is not. | 但史塔克家族还在 |
[24:03] | And it needs your support now more than ever. | 而且比以往任何时候都更需要你的帮助 |
[24:06] | I’ve come with my sister to ask for House Mormont’s allegiance. | 我陪同我妹妹前来请求莫尔蒙家族的效忠 |
[24:22] | As far as I understand, you’re a Snow | 据我所知 你姓雪诺 |
[24:24] | and Lady Sansa is a Bolton. | 而珊莎小姐嫁进了波顿家 |
[24:26] | Or is she a Lannister? | 还是兰尼斯特家 |
[24:27] | I’ve heard conflicting reports. | 我听到过不同的说法 |
[24:30] | I did what I had to do to survive, my lady. | 我那么做只是为了活下去 小姐 |
[24:33] | But I am a Stark. I will always be a Stark. | 但我是史塔克 我永远都是史塔克 |
[24:36] | If you say so. In any case, | 你说了算 不管怎样 |
[24:38] | you don’t just want my allegiance. You want my fighting men. | 你不仅想要我效忠 还想要我麾下的兵士 |
[24:41] | Ramsay Bolton cannot be allowed to keep Winterfell, my lady. | 不能任由拉姆斯·波顿占据临冬城 小姐 |
[24:44] | It is our duty to stop him. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[24:46] | Even more so because he holds our brother Rickon Stark as prisoner. | 更别提他还俘虏了我们的弟弟瑞肯·史塔克 |
[24:53] | What you have to understand, my lady, is that– | 请你理解 小姐… |
[24:55] | I understand that I’m responsible for Bear Island | 我理解的是我必须对熊岛 |
[24:58] | and all who live here. | 所有子民负责 |
[24:59] | So why should I sacrifice | 所以我为什么要打别人的仗 |
[25:00] | one more Mormont life for someone else’s war? | 牺牲莫尔蒙家族的人 |
[25:09] | If it please, my lady, | 插一句嘴 小姐 |
[25:12] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[25:14] | I don’t know you, Ser…? | 我不认识你 爵士 |
[25:17] | Davos, my lady, of House Seaworth. | 我是席渥斯家族的戴佛斯 小姐 |
[25:19] | You needn’t ask your maester about my house. | 你无需向学士询问我的家族 |
[25:21] | It’s rather new. | 很晚才有 |
[25:25] | All right, Ser Davos of House Seaworth. | 好吧 席渥斯家族的戴佛斯爵士 |
[25:28] | How is it you understand how I feel? | 你如何明白我的感受 |
[25:31] | You never thought you’d find yourself in your position. | 你从没想过会坐上这个位置 |
[25:35] | Being responsible for so many lives at such a young age. | 如此年轻 就要为那么多人的性命负责 |
[25:38] | I never thought I’d be in my position. | 我也从未想过会坐到现在的位置 |
[25:40] | I was a crabber’s son, then I was a smuggler. | 我是捕蟹人的儿子 后来成了走私贩 |
[25:45] | And now I find myself addressing the lady of a great house | 如今又在战争期间拜访一位 |
[25:47] | in time of war. | 名门望族的小姐 |
[25:49] | But I’m here because this isn’t someone else’s war. | 但我来的缘由在于 这并不是别人的仗 |
[25:54] | It’s our war. | 这是我们的战争 |
[25:58] | Go on, Ser Davos. | 继续说 戴佛斯爵士 |
[26:02] | Your uncle, Lord Commander Mormont, | 你的舅舅 莫尔蒙总司令 |
[26:04] | made that man his steward. | 任命此人为他的事务官 |
[26:06] | He chose Jon to be his successor because he knew | 他选择琼恩为他的继任者 是因为他知道 |
[26:09] | he had the courage to do what was right, | 此人有勇气做正确的事 |
[26:11] | even if it meant giving his life. | 即便这意味着牺牲性命 |
[26:14] | Because Jeor Mormont and Jon Snow both understood | 因为杰奥·莫尔蒙和琼恩·雪诺都深知 |
[26:18] | that the real war isn’t between a few squabbling houses. | 真正的战争并不是几个家族之间的小打小闹 |
[26:23] | It’s between the living and the dead. | 而是活人与死人的较量 |
[26:26] | And make no mistake, my lady, | 别不当回事 小姐 |
[26:29] | the dead are coming. | 死人就要来了 |
[26:33] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[26:37] | Your uncle fought them at the Fist of the First Men. | 你的舅舅在先民拳峰与它们交战 |
[26:39] | I fought them at Hardhome. | 我在艰难屯也与它们交过手 |
[26:42] | We both lost. | 我们都输了 |
[26:45] | As long as the Boltons hold Winterfell, the North is divided. | 只要波顿占据临冬城 北境就是支离破碎的 |
[26:48] | And a divided North won’t stand a chance against the Night King. | 支离破碎的北境无法抵御夜王的进攻 |
[26:54] | You want to protect your people, my lady. I understand. | 我理解你想要保护你的子民 小姐 |
[26:57] | But there’s no hiding from this. | 但你们无法置身事外 |
[26:59] | We have to fight and we need to do it together. | 我们必须奋起抵抗 而且勠力同心 |
[27:14] | House Mormont has kept faith with House Stark for 1,000 years. | 莫尔蒙家族为史塔克家族守誓近千年 |
[27:21] | We will not break faith today. | 我们不会于今日背誓 |
[27:28] | Thank you, my lady. | 感谢你 小姐 |
[27:31] | How many fighting men can we expect? | 你可以派出多少人手 |
[27:40] | 62. | 六十二个 |
[27:45] | – 62? – We are not a large house, | -六十二个 -我们不是大家族 |
[27:47] | but we’re a proud one. | 但我们非常自豪 |
[27:49] | And every man from Bear Island | 每个熊岛的汉子 |
[27:51] | fights with the strength of 10 mainlanders. | 都能以一当十 |
[27:54] | If they’re half as ferocious as their lady, | 如果他们能有小姐一半勇猛 |
[27:57] | the Boltons are doomed. | 波顿家族就死定了 |
[29:15] | Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[29:18] | Blackfish. | 黑鱼 |
[29:20] | I assume you’re here | 我猜你是跑来 |
[29:22] | to fulfill the vow you gave my niece. | 履行对我侄女的誓约吧 |
[29:25] | I don’t see Sansa and Arya. | 怎么没看到珊莎和艾莉亚 |
[29:27] | – I don’t have them. – Pity. | -她们不在我手上 -真遗憾 |
[29:31] | Do you wish to resume your captivity? | 那你要回来当俘虏吗 |
[29:35] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[29:36] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为何而来 |
[29:38] | This castle belongs to House Frey. | 这座城堡属于佛雷家族 |
[29:40] | You’re trespassing. | 你这是擅自侵占 |
[29:41] | In the name of King Tommen, I order you to surrender or– | 我以托曼国王之名命令你投降 否则… |
[29:44] | Or you’ll kill Edmure? | 否则你杀了艾德慕吗 |
[29:48] | My nephew’s marked for death no matter what. | 我侄子反正都必死无疑 |
[29:51] | Hang him and be done with it. | 吊死他得了 |
[29:52] | It won’t stop with Edmure. | 艾德慕不会是最后一个 |
[29:54] | You’ll force me to storm the castle. | 你是在逼我强攻城堡 |
[29:56] | Hundreds will die. | 数百人将会死去 |
[29:58] | Hundreds of mine. Thousands of yours. | 我这边死数百人 你那边死数千人 |
[30:02] | If you can breach the walls. | 能不能攻破城墙还要另说 |
[30:04] | We’ll breach them and kill every last one of you. | 我们会攻破城墙 把你们杀得一个不留 |
[30:10] | But if you surrender, | 但如果你投降 |
[30:12] | I’ll spare the lives of your men. | 我会饶过你手下的性命 |
[30:14] | On my honor. | 以我的荣誉起誓 |
[30:18] | Bargaining with oathbreakers is like building on quicksand. | 和背誓者谈条件就像在流沙上盖房子 |
[30:21] | The war is over, ser. | 战争已经结束了 爵士 |
[30:23] | Why sacrifice living men to a lost cause? | 为什么要牺牲性命去打必败无疑的仗 |
[30:31] | As long as I’m standing, the war is not over. | 只要我还有一口气 这仗就还没打完 |
[30:36] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[30:38] | I was born in this castle and I’m ready to die in it. | 我在这座城堡里出生 也准备在这里死去 |
[30:42] | So you can either attack | 所以你要么攻城 |
[30:45] | or try to starve us out. | 要么试着把我们困死 |
[30:49] | We have enough provisions for two years. | 我们有足够撑两年的口粮 |
[30:53] | Do you have two years, Kingslayer? | 你有两年时间吗 弑君者 |
[31:02] | You clearly have no intention of saving your men’s lives. | 你显然无意拯救你手下的性命 |
[31:05] | Why did you come treat with me? | 为什么还来谈判 |
[31:08] | Sieges are dull. | 守城太无聊 |
[31:10] | And I wanted to see you in person, get the measure of you. | 我想亲自见见你 掂掂你的分量 |
[31:15] | Well, now you have. | 现在你见到了 |
[31:16] | Aye, now I have. | 对啊 见到了 |
[31:19] | I’m disappointed. | 特别失望 |
[31:31] | The answer is no. | 我不同意 |
[31:33] | – Lord Glover, if you could just hear us out. – I’ve heard enough. | -葛洛佛大人 请听我说完 -我听够了 |
[31:36] | We’ve only just taken back this castle from the ironborn. | 我们才从铁民手中夺回城堡 |
[31:39] | The Boltons helped us do it. | 波顿家帮了大忙 |
[31:41] | Now you want me to fight against them? | 现在你要我反抗他们吗 |
[31:43] | I could be skinned for even talking to you. | 他们甚至会因为我跟你交谈而剥了我的皮 |
[31:45] | The Boltons are traitors. Roose Bolton– | 波顿家都是叛徒 卢斯·波顿… |
[31:47] | Have other northern houses pledged to fight for you? | 有其他北境家族发誓为你们而战吗 |
[31:51] | House Mormont. | 莫尔蒙家族 |
[31:54] | And? | 还有呢 |
[31:56] | We sent ravens to Houses Manderly– | 我们向曼德勒家族派出了信鸦… |
[31:58] | I don’t care about ravens. | 我不管什么信鸦 |
[32:01] | You’re asking me to join your army. | 你在请求我加入你的军队 |
[32:03] | Who is fighting in this army? | 这支军队里还有谁 |
[32:12] | The bulk of the force is made up of wildlings. | 大部分是野人 |
[32:17] | Then the rumors are true. | 看来传言是真的了 |
[32:21] | I didn’t dare believe them. | 我之前都不敢相信 |
[32:27] | I received you out of respect for your father. | 我接待你是出于对你父亲的尊重 |
[32:30] | Now I would like you to leave. | 现在我请你们离开 |
[32:32] | House Glover will not abandon its ancestral home | 葛洛佛家族不会弃守祖居地 |
[32:35] | to fight alongside wildlings. | 而与野人并肩战斗 |
[32:40] | – Lord Glover. – There’s nothing else to say. | -葛洛佛大人 -无须多言 |
[32:42] | I would remind you that House Glover | 我想提醒您 葛洛佛家族 |
[32:44] | is pledged to House Stark. | 曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族 |
[32:46] | Sworn to answer when called upon. | 你们承诺过有求必应 |
[32:59] | Yes, my family served House Stark for centuries. | 没错 我的家族侍奉了史塔克家族数百年 |
[33:03] | We wept when we heard of your father’s death. | 我们曾为你父亲的死伤心落泪 |
[33:07] | When my brother was lord of this castle, | 我的兄长做这座城堡的主人时 |
[33:09] | he answered Robb’s call and hailed him King in the North. | 响应了罗柏的召唤并拥其为北境之王 |
[33:18] | And where was King Robb | 然而铁民袭击这座城堡时 |
[33:21] | when the Ironborn attacked this castle? | 罗柏国王去哪儿了 |
[33:23] | When they threw my wife and children in prison | 他们囚禁我的妻儿 |
[33:27] | and brutalized and killed our subjects? | 屠戮我们的臣民时 他又在哪儿 |
[33:32] | Taking up with a foreign whore. | 跟一个异邦婊子厮混 |
[33:35] | Getting himself and those who followed him killed. | 害死了自己 还有追随他的人 |
[33:44] | I served House Stark once, | 我曾效忠史塔克家族 |
[33:46] | but House Stark is dead. | 但是史塔克家族已亡 |
[34:47] | Why did we have to come here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[34:49] | Some of us still like it. | 因为咱还有人喜欢这地方 |
[34:56] | Have a drink at least. | 至少喝杯酒吧 |
[34:58] | I don’t want one. | 我不想喝 |
[35:01] | Don’t go far, love. | 别走远了 宝贝儿 |
[35:05] | I’ll find you in a bit. | 我马上来找你 |
[35:12] | Nothing on the Iron Islands has an ass like that. | 铁群岛上可没有那样的屁股 |
[35:16] | Doesn’t interest you anymore? | 这些都提不起你的兴趣了吗 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry. I won’t joke about it. | 抱歉 我不会再开这种玩笑了 |
[35:25] | I’ll never hurt you, little brother. | 我永远不会伤害你 弟弟 |
[35:28] | Don’t you know that? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[35:33] | You think Uncle Euron’s hunting for us? | 你认为攸伦叔叔在追杀我们吗 |
[35:35] | Of course he is. As long as we’re alive, we’re a threat. | 当然 我们只要活着 就是威胁 |
[35:39] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们的 |
[35:40] | It’s a great big world and we have fast ships. | 世界很大 而我们的船很快 |
[35:43] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[35:45] | I don’t want any. | 我不想喝 |
[35:46] | I don’t care what you want. Drink. | 我不在乎你想不想 快喝 |
[35:51] | Drink it all. | 喝光 |
[35:56] | You’re Ironborn, Theon. I know you’ve had some bad years. | 你是铁种 席恩 我知道你吃了几年的苦头 |
[36:00] | Some bad years? | 几年的苦头 |
[36:01] | But I’m tired of watching you cower like a beat dog. | 但我看够了你落水狗一样畏畏缩缩的样子 |
[36:04] | Drink the goddamn ale. | 快他妈的干了这杯麦酒 |
[36:11] | Now listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[36:13] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[36:14] | The real Theon Greyjoy, | 我需要真正的席恩·葛雷乔伊 |
[36:16] | not this rat shit pretender. | 不是这具行尸走肉 |
[36:18] | Can you find him for me? | 你能找回真正的自己吗 |
[36:21] | Drink. | 喝酒 |
[36:24] | You escaped. You hear me? | 你逃出来了 听见了吗 |
[36:26] | You got away and you’re never going back. | 你出来了 而且永远不会回去 |
[36:29] | We’ll get justice for you. | 我们会为你主持公道 |
[36:30] | If I got justice, | 如果真要公道 |
[36:31] | my burnt body would hang over the gates of Winterfell. | 那我应该被烧焦了挂在临冬城的城门上 |
[36:33] | Fuck justice, then. We’ll get revenge. Drink. | 那就去他的公道 我们会报仇的 喝酒 |
[36:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:43] | If you’re so broken that there’s no coming back, | 你要是真的找不回原来的自己 |
[36:46] | take a knife and cut your wrists. | 拿刀割了腕子 |
[36:49] | End it. | 一了百了 |
[36:52] | But if you’re staying, Theon, I need you. | 但如果你不想死 席恩 我需要你 |
[36:56] | We’re gonna sail to Meereen. | 我们要航行到弥林 |
[36:58] | We’re gonna make a pact with this Dragon Queen. | 我们要跟龙女王结盟 |
[37:02] | And we’re gonna take back the Iron Islands. | 我们要把铁群岛夺回来 |
[37:07] | Are you with me? | 你愿意跟我一起吗 |
[37:10] | Are you really with me? | 你真的愿意吗 |
[37:30] | Now, since it’s my last night ashore for a long while, | 好了 既然离下次靠岸还有一阵子 |
[37:34] | I’m gonna go fuck the tits off this one. | 我要去操翻那妞 |
[37:48] | Stannis camped here on his way to Winterfell. | 史坦尼斯在去临冬城的途中曾驻扎于此 |
[37:51] | And that’s a good thing? | 这是好事吗 |
[37:54] | He was the most experienced commander in Westeros. | 他是维斯特洛经验最丰富的指挥官 |
[37:57] | He chose this place for a reason. | 选择这里自有他的道理 |
[38:00] | Those mountains are a natural fortification. | 那些山是天然的屏障 |
[38:02] | There’s a stream down there for the horses. | 还有一条饮马的小溪 |
[38:04] | We’re not staying here long. | 我们不会在此久留 |
[38:06] | Another storm could hit any day. | 暴风雪随时会来 |
[38:07] | Aye, the snows defeated Stannis | 没错 暴风雪对史坦尼斯的打击 |
[38:10] | as much as the Boltons did. | 不比波顿家造成的少 |
[38:13] | We have to march on Winterfell now while we still can. | 我们得趁着还能走 尽快赶到临冬城 |
[38:17] | 2,000 wildlings, | 两千个野人 |
[38:19] | 200 Hornwoods, 143 Mazins– | 霍伍德家两百人 麦辛家一百四十三人 |
[38:22] | 62 Mormonts. | 莫尔蒙家六十二人 |
[38:24] | It’s not what we’d hoped for. | 这跟我们预想的相差甚远 |
[38:28] | But we still have a chance if we’re careful and smart. | 但如果我们放聪明点 谨慎点 还是有机会的 |
[38:34] | For fuck’s sake. | 操他娘的 |
[38:38] | So he’s your most trusted advisor now? | 现在他成了你最信任的顾问 |
[38:42] | Because he secured 62 men from a 10-year-old? | 就因为他从一个十岁小女孩手里借到六十二个人 |
[38:45] | Ser Davos is the reason I’m standing here talking to you | 正是因为戴佛斯爵士 我现在才能站着跟你讲话 |
[38:47] | and he served Stannis for years. | 而且他侍奉了史坦尼斯很多年 |
[38:50] | Stannis who lost the Blackwater, | 那个在黑水河上大败而归 |
[38:53] | who murdered his own brother, who doesn’t have a head? | 杀害了亲弟弟 而且掉了脑袋的史坦尼斯吗 |
[38:56] | It’s not enough. We need more men. | 远远不够 我们需要更多人 |
[39:01] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[39:02] | If we went down to Castle Cerwyn, I know that Lord– | 如果我们去赛文城 我相信大人他… |
[39:04] | We fight with the army we have. | 现在有多少人 我们就带多少人打 |
[39:09] | Friends, this is not worth fighting over! | 朋友 这不值得打架 |
[39:14] | This’ll be it, now. | 现在值得了 |
[39:15] | Right, now we don’t need to be fighting– | 好吧 我们不需要打架… |
[39:18] | – Who the fuck are you? – Hold on. | -你他妈算老几 -别动手 |
[39:19] | Yeah, who the fuck are you? | 是啊 你他妈的算老几 |
[40:06] | I was a soldier once. | 我也当过兵 |
[40:08] | All my superiors thought I was brave. | 所有的长官都认为我很勇敢 |
[40:11] | I wasn’t. I mean, I never ran from a fight. | 其实不然 我当然没有临阵脱逃 |
[40:15] | Only because I was afraid my friends would see I was afraid. | 只是因为我担心朋友看出我害怕 |
[40:18] | That’s all I was, a coward. | 我当时就是胆小鬼 |
[40:20] | We followed orders no matter the orders. | 我们服从命令 不管命令是什么 |
[40:24] | Burn that village. | 烧毁村子 |
[40:26] | Fine, I’m your arsonist. | 好吧 我就是纵火犯 |
[40:29] | Steal that farmer’s crops. Good, I’m your thief. | 窃取农田的庄稼 好吧 我就是盗贼 |
[40:32] | Kill those young lads so they won’t take up arms against us. | 杀死年轻人 免得他们拿武器反抗我们 |
[40:37] | I’m your murderer. | 我就是杀人犯 |
[40:40] | I remember once a woman screaming at us, | 我记得一个女人冲着我尖叫 |
[40:43] | calling us animals as we dragged her son from their hut. | 我们把她儿子拖出棚屋时 她骂我们野兽 |
[40:47] | But we weren’t animals. | 但我们不是野兽 |
[40:50] | Animals are true to their nature | 野兽顺从天性 |
[40:53] | and we had betrayed ours. | 我们背叛天性 |
[40:57] | I cut that young boy’s throat myself | 我亲手割开男孩的喉咙 |
[41:00] | as his mother screamed | 她母亲一直尖叫 |
[41:02] | and my friends held her back. | 我朋友将她拉住 |
[41:08] | That night… | 那天晚上 |
[41:11] | I felt such shame. | 我如此羞愧 |
[41:15] | Shame was so heavy on me, | 羞愧难当 |
[41:16] | I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep. | 我吃不下 我睡不着 |
[41:20] | All I could do was stare into that dark sky | 我只能盯着漆黑夜空 |
[41:23] | and listen to that mother screaming her son’s name. | 听着那个母亲尖叫着儿子的名字 |
[41:32] | I’ll hear her screaming the rest of my life. | 只要我还活着 她的尖叫永远在我耳边回响 |
[41:39] | Now, I know I can never bring that lad back. | 我知道我没法让男孩活过来 |
[41:41] | All I can do with time I’ve got left | 我余生能做的就是 |
[41:44] | is bring a little goodness into the world. | 为这个世界带来一点点善良 |
[41:46] | That’s all any of us can do, isn’t it? | 这是我们大家都能做的 对不对 |
[41:48] | Never too late to stop robbing people, | 停止烧杀掳掠 |
[41:51] | to stop killing people. | 开始帮助别人 |
[41:53] | Start helping people. | 任何时候都不晚 |
[41:56] | It’s never too late to come back. | 任何时候回头都不晚 |
[42:13] | And it’s not about waiting for the gods to answer your prayers. | 不是说等待众神回应你的祈祷 |
[42:16] | It’s not even about the gods. It’s about you. | 跟神没有关系 只跟你们自己有关 |
[42:20] | Learning you have to answer your prayers yourself. | 学会回应自己的祈祷 |
[42:26] | Seven save you, friends. | 七神保佑诸位 朋友们 |
[42:30] | How can we help you? | 我们能帮什么忙 |
[42:35] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[42:37] | Well, we’re talking about life. | 我们在谈论生活 |
[42:40] | You? | 你们呢 |
[42:41] | Protecting the people. | 保护人 |
[42:43] | Well, we thank you for your protection. | 我们感谢各位的保护 |
[42:46] | Who are you protecting us from? | 保护我们免遭什么 |
[42:51] | Do you have any horses? | 你们有马吗 |
[42:53] | No horses. | 没有马 |
[42:55] | No gold. No steel. | 没有金子 没有铁器 |
[42:58] | Food, then. Protecting the people is hungry work. | 那就食物 保护人的活儿很容易饿肚子 |
[43:01] | I’m sure it is. | 那是当然 |
[43:04] | You’re welcome to stay for supper, | 欢迎你们留下来吃晚饭 |
[43:05] | but we have hungry mouths here. | 不过我们自己都在饿肚子 |
[43:15] | Stay safe. | 保重 |
[43:18] | The night is dark and full of terrors. | 长夜黑暗 处处险恶 |
[43:44] | “Seven save you, friends.” | “七神保佑诸位 朋友们” |
[43:47] | I’m a fucking septon. What was I supposed to say? | 我就是个修士 还能说什么 |
[43:50] | They don’t believe in your Seven. | 他们不信你的七神 |
[43:51] | They’re from the Brotherhood. They follow the Red God. | 他们是兄弟会的 他们追随红神 |
[43:53] | Aye, well, all are welcome here. | 好啊 咱们都欢迎 |
[43:56] | Anyway, we got nothing for them. | 还有 我们没他们要的东西 |
[43:57] | Sure, you do. You’ve got food, | 当然有 你有食物 |
[43:59] | you’ve got steel even if you say you don’t. | 你还有铁器 虽然你说没有 |
[44:02] | And you’ve got women. | 你还有女人 |
[44:03] | What do you want to do? Fight them? | 你想怎么办 跟他们打吗 |
[44:06] | Kill them? | 杀死他们吗 |
[44:08] | It’d be you against all of them. | 那你只能孤军奋战 |
[44:09] | I mean, these people don’t know how to fight. | 这里的人们根本不会打仗 |
[44:12] | You do. | 你会 |
[44:14] | I’m done with fighting. | 我不想打了 |
[44:16] | Even if it’s to protect yourself? | 为了保命也不打吗 |
[44:19] | Violence is a disease. | 暴力就是恶疾 |
[44:21] | You don’t cure a disease by spreading it to more people. | 传染开去是治不好恶疾的 |
[44:25] | You don’t cure it by dying, either. | 死了也治不好恶疾 |
[44:30] | You’ve done enough work for one day. | 你今天干的活够多了 |
[44:31] | Come on up for some supper. | 来吃晚饭吧 |
[44:34] | It’s gonna be a cold night. | 今晚会很冷 |
[44:37] | We’ll need firewood. | 我们需要柴火 |
[44:39] | I’ll save you a bowl of stew. | 我给你留一碗 |
[44:41] | Might even have some ale hidden away. | 也许还有一点藏起来的麦酒 |
[44:52] | He’s not a lying man. | 他不撒谎 |
[44:53] | He says the Iron Fleet’s in Slaver’s Bay. | 他说铁舰队在奴隶湾 |
[44:55] | I’m inclined to believe him. | 我愿意相信他 |
[44:58] | I’m not going anywhere near those mad fuckers. | 我才不想靠近那些疯子 |
[45:00] | You’re Westerosi. | 你是维斯特洛人 |
[45:02] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[45:04] | I want to book passage home. | 我想订一张回家的船票 |
[45:07] | You? Can’t afford it. | 就你 付不起 |
[45:17] | Where’d you steal this from? | 你从哪里偷来的 |
[45:18] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[45:20] | We leave in two days. | 我们两天后出发 |
[45:22] | You can have a hammock in steerage. | 你可以在大舱里有个吊铺 |
[45:27] | I want a cabin. | 我要一间舱房 |
[45:29] | And we’ll leave at dawn. | 我们天亮就出发 |
[45:32] | See you at sunrise. | 日出见 |
[45:54] | Sweet girl. | 小姑娘 |