时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[02:01] | My firstborn son. | 我的长子 |
[02:06] | My child king, hush. | 我的小国王 别出声 |
[02:12] | Listen to the gods, for you they sing. | 你听 诸神在为你歌唱 |
[02:18] | Fight no more, sweet child. | 不必再战斗了 好孩子 |
[02:20] | Your wars are won. | 你的战争大获全胜 |
[02:24] | The wolves are buried | 恶狼通通埋葬 |
[02:26] | and the false stag done. | 伪鹿尽数伏诛 |
[02:33] | Shut your blue eyes, my love. | 合上你的蓝眼睛 我的宝贝 |
[02:35] | Let the crown fall. | 让王冠坠落吧 |
[02:37] | The Father above beckons you to his hall. | 天父向你招手 邀你去他的厅堂 |
[02:41] | In Seventh Heaven I’ll see you once more. | 七层天堂里我们再团聚 |
[02:48] | But now I seek vengeance on Sansa the whore | 但现在我要复仇 向珊莎这个娼妇 |
[02:53] | and my brother the Imp | 还有我弟弟小恶魔 |
[02:56] | who killed his own king. | 他们谋害了自己的君王 |
[02:59] | Born amongst lions, our curse from within. | 他生于狮群之中 是我们家族的诅咒 |
[03:01] | I will slay him, I swear. | 我要杀死他 我发誓 |
[03:04] | With noose or with knife, | 用绞索 或者刀子 |
[03:07] | though it take me a fortnight, | 无论要花两周 一个月 |
[03:09] | a moon or my life. | 还是穷尽一生 |
[03:38] | What is that I hear and smell? | 我听到闻到的是什么 |
[03:40] | Someone I’ll soon send to hell. | 马上就会被我送入地狱的人 |
[03:43] | It’s time to see if truth they told | 是时候见证传言的真假了 |
[03:46] | who said Tywin Lannister shits gold. | 据说泰温·兰尼斯特能拉出黄金 |
[03:49] | Get the wig! | 拿假发来 |
[03:51] | You beast, you beast. You killed my wife. | 你这个禽兽 禽兽 你害死了我的妻子 |
[03:55] | And now you’ve taken your father’s life. | 现在又杀了亲生父亲 |
[03:58] | No worse child ever stained this land. | 没有比你更大逆不道的儿子了 |
[04:01] | I curse the day I named you. | 我诅咒为你命名的那一天 |
[04:06] | My greatest crime! | 这是我最大的罪孽 |
[04:41] | You’re good at that. | 包得真好 |
[04:43] | Where did you learn? | 在哪儿学的 |
[04:46] | I’m a jealous woman. | 我是个善妒的女人 |
[04:48] | I’ve always liked bad men | 总是喜欢上坏男人 |
[04:50] | and they’ve always liked me. | 他们也总是喜欢我 |
[04:54] | They’d come home wherever home was that night | 夜里他们会回到我们临时的家 |
[04:56] | stinking of some whore’s perfume. | 身上满是妓女的香水味 |
[05:01] | So we’d fight and I’d put a hole in them. | 然后我们大打出手 我捅他们个窟窿 |
[05:04] | And then I’d feel terrible, | 事后我又难过起来 |
[05:07] | so I’d patch them up. | 就给他们包扎 |
[05:08] | I got good at patching them up. | 包扎手法就练起来了 |
[05:10] | And good at putting holes in them. | 捅人手法也练起来了 |
[05:13] | And that. | 是啊 |
[05:17] | What happened to the actress? | 那个女演员怎样了 |
[05:19] | The one who wanted you dead. | 那个想要你死的 |
[05:23] | Bianca. | 比安卡 |
[05:24] | She’ll have a hard time finding work as an actress | 她以后想出去当演员可要难了 |
[05:27] | after what I did to her face. | 脸被我弄成那样 |
[05:35] | I never did learn to cook. | 我一直没学会做饭 |
[05:38] | But eat. Eat. You need it. | 但是吃吧 吃下去 你需要吃东西 |
[05:42] | The company is moving on to Pentos soon. | 戏班子很快要去潘托斯了 |
[05:45] | You should come with us. | 你该跟我们走 |
[05:47] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么不能 |
[05:49] | Got a feeling you’d be good at this sort of work. | 我有直觉 你会擅长这一行的 |
[05:51] | And besides, we need a new actress. | 再说了 我们还缺一个女演员 |
[05:55] | I don’t think I could remember all of the lines. | 我想我记不住那么多台词 |
[05:58] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[06:00] | What’s left for you here? | 你在这里还有什么牵挂的 |
[06:03] | You wouldn’t be safe. | 那你们就不安全了 |
[06:06] | Not while she’s looking for me. | 只要她还在找我 |
[06:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:11] | She doesn’t have a name. | 她没有名字 |
[06:19] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:23] | Essos is east and Westeros is west. | 厄索斯在东 维斯特洛在西 |
[06:26] | But what’s west of Westeros? | 但维斯特洛西边是什么呢 |
[06:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:31] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[06:33] | That’s where all the maps stop. | 所有地图到那儿就结束了 |
[06:35] | The edge of the world, maybe. | 可能是世界的边缘吧 |
[06:37] | I’d like to see that. | 我想去看看 |
[06:49] | – What’s that? – Milk of the poppy. | -那是什么 -罂粟花奶 |
[06:52] | I don’t want any. | 我不想喝 |
[06:55] | Sleep is the only way you’ll heal. | 睡一觉你才能恢复 |
[06:58] | Trust me, if my soup didn’t kill you, nothing will. | 相信我 喝我的汤都没死 喝什么都不会死 |
[07:44] | Thing about Gatins, right, is he used to be pretty. | 说起加廷斯 他从前可俊俏了 |
[07:48] | I was a famous kisser. | 我那时候是接吻高手 |
[07:50] | You lads know how to kiss proper? | 你们这群小子知道怎么接吻吗 |
[07:55] | Course we do. | 我们当然知道 |
[07:55] | This is for masters, this technique. | 高手才会 是技术 |
[07:58] | – You’re not ready. – I’m ready. | -你还没准备好 -我准备好了 |
[08:00] | He says he’s ready. | 他说他准备好了 |
[08:02] | All right. Now, pay attention. | 好吧 瞧仔细了 |
[08:08] | You put your left hand on the back of the lady’s head. | 左手托在她脑后 |
[08:12] | Your right hand holds the small of the lady’s back like so. | 右手像这样搂住她的小腰 |
[08:16] | Very romantic. | 非常浪漫 |
[08:18] | Take your middle finger, yeah, | 伸出中指 |
[08:20] | and you jam it right up her bunghole. | 直戳进她的小洞里 |
[08:25] | So fucking close! | 就差那么一点 |
[08:27] | Ah, it smells like pussy to me. | 闻着跟小屄一个味儿 |
[08:30] | Look at him. You get hard, boy? | 瞧瞧他 硬了没有 小子 |
[08:32] | Fuck you! Disgusting old twats. | 操你妈 恶心的老变态 |
[08:38] | Got off on that, did you, you old fuck? | 还乐呢 是不是 老王八 |
[09:03] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个呢 |
[09:05] | – The one with the yellow cloak. – Fuck you! | -黄斗篷那个 -操 |
[09:07] | Those are your last words, fuck you? | 这就是你的遗言 操 |
[09:09] | Come on, you can do better. | 再想想 想个好词儿 |
[09:12] | Cunt! | 骚屄 |
[09:14] | You’re shit at dying, you know that? | 你死得没个人样 知道吗 |
[09:50] | I’d call that a successful gambit. | 真是成功的开始 |
[09:52] | – Would you? – Look around. | -是吗 -看看你周围 |
[09:54] | The city has come back to life. | 城市恢复了活力 |
[09:56] | You made a pact with fanatics. | 通过跟狂热分子达成协议 |
[09:58] | I did and it worked. | 没错 而且成功了 |
[10:00] | If you shaved your beard with a straight razor, | 如果你用剃刀剃须 |
[10:02] | you’d say the razor worked. | 也可以说剃刀有用 |
[10:04] | That doesn’t mean it won’t cut your throat. | 但那不说明它割不了你喉咙 |
[10:06] | Spoken like a man who has never had to shave. | 一听就是从没刮过胡子的人 |
[10:14] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[10:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:18] | I hope you’re right about this expedition of yours. | 希望你远征的主意没打错 |
[10:21] | If I don’t return, you’ll know I was wrong. | 如果我没回来 你就知道我错了 |
[10:28] | We need friends in Westeros. | 我们需要在维斯特洛有朋友 |
[10:30] | And we need ships. | 也需要船只 |
[10:31] | Most of all, we need our queen. | 我们最需要的是我们的女王 |
[10:33] | She’ll come back. She has to. | 她会回来的 她必须回来 |
[10:36] | My heart’s been broken too many times already. | 我的心已经碎过太多次了 |
[10:41] | I’ll walk the rest of the way myself. | 剩下的路我自己走吧 |
[10:44] | I can’t go off on a secret mission | 人家是去执行秘密任务 |
[10:45] | in the company of the most famous dwarf in the city. | 可不能让全城最出名的侏儒陪着 |
[10:52] | Varys. | 瓦里斯 |
[10:55] | The most famous dwarf in the world. | 是全世界最出名的侏儒 |
[11:25] | Your Grace, several members of the Faith Militant | 陛下 几名战士之子 |
[11:27] | have been permitted entry to the Red Keep. | 被准许进入了红堡 |
[11:30] | Have been permitted? | 被准许 |
[11:33] | That’s rather a tortured way of putting it. | 真是委婉的说法 |
[11:36] | They demand to see you, Your Grace. | 他们要求见您 陛下 |
[11:38] | Who permitted them inside the Red Keep? | 谁批准他们进红堡的 |
[11:43] | The king is aware of their presence? | 国王知道他们来吗 |
[11:46] | He is, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 |
[11:47] | He’s currently in his chambers at prayer. | 他正在房间里祈祷 |
[12:05] | Your Grace, His Holiness the High Septon | 陛下 总主教大人 |
[12:08] | wishes to speak with you at the Great Sept of Baelor. | 要在贝勒大圣堂跟您谈谈 |
[12:10] | His Holiness the High Septon | 总主教大人 |
[12:12] | is welcome to see me here in the Red Keep. | 可以来红堡见我 |
[12:15] | Your Grace, this is not a request. | 陛下 这并非请求 |
[12:17] | It is a request, Cousin Lancel. | 这是请求 蓝赛尔堂弟 |
[12:20] | You are asking me for something, I’m refusing. | 你要我做件事 我拒绝了 |
[12:24] | The High Septon commands you. | 总主教要见您 |
[12:28] | Are you sure you want to refuse him? | 您真要拒绝他吗 |
[12:32] | He promised me I could stay in the Red Keep until my trial. | 他保证过 审判之前我可以留在红堡 |
[12:35] | He made no such promises. | 他没有许过这种承诺 |
[12:37] | – If you refuse to come of your own free will– – Get out. | -如果您不肯自愿前往 -滚出去 |
[12:50] | Move aside, ser. | 让开 爵士 |
[12:55] | Order your man to step aside or there will be violence. | 命令您的人让开 否则我们动手了 |
[13:06] | I choose violence. | 那就动手吧 |
[13:49] | Please tell His High Holiness he’s always welcome to visit. | 请转告总主教 他随时可以来 |
[14:04] | Looks like a siege, my lady. | 像是在围城 小姐 |
[14:06] | You have a keen military mind, Pod. | 你真有军事头脑 波德 |
[14:19] | My lady. My lady. | 小姐 小姐 |
[14:25] | Who goes there?! | 来者何人 |
[14:27] | State your business! | 所为何事 |
[14:29] | My name is Brienne of Tarth. | 我是塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[14:31] | Please inform Ser Jaime Lannister I’ve come to speak with him. | 请转告詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士 我有话对他讲 |
[14:36] | Tell him I have his sword. | 告诉他我有他的剑 |
[14:50] | Getting a bit old to be a squire, aren’t we? | 咱这么大人了 还当侍从有点儿老吧 |
[14:58] | Podrick fucking Payne. | 他娘的波德瑞克·派恩 |
[15:01] | I thought you’d be dead by now. | 我以为你早没命了 |
[15:02] | Not yet. | 还有气呢 |
[15:05] | Are they in there? | 他们在里面 |
[15:11] | You think they’re fucking? | 你说他们在里面干上了吗 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | No. | 当然没有 |
[15:17] | Why not? I’d fuck her. | 为什么 换我就干她 |
[15:21] | You’d fuck her, wouldn’t you? | 你也会吧 |
[15:21] | I’m her squire. | 我是她的侍从 |
[15:25] | Well, he’d fuck her, that’s for sure. | 好吧 他肯定会干她 |
[15:27] | And she’d fuck him, don’t you think? | 她也愿意干 不是吗 |
[15:29] | The way she looks at him. | 瞧她看他那眼神 |
[15:31] | The way all women look at him is frankly irritating. | 所有女人都那么看他 真让人受不了 |
[15:34] | I preferred working with the little brother on that account. | 冲着这条 我倒更乐意跟随他弟弟 |
[15:38] | Come on, you’re the one with the magic cock. | 得了 你那根神棍厉害着呢 |
[15:42] | You must have shown it to her by now. | 你肯定给她展示过吧 |
[15:46] | – She’s training me to fight. – Is she? | -她在训练我打斗 -是吗 |
[15:50] | An hour in the morning, an hour at night. | 早上一小时 晚上一小时 |
[15:52] | Every day. | 每天如此 |
[15:54] | Then how come an old cunt like me | 那我这样的老家伙 |
[15:56] | can still sneak up and murder you? | 怎么还是能摸上来杀了你 |
[15:57] | Well, that’s a different sort of fighting. | 不是那种打斗 |
[16:00] | Now, that’s the truth, isn’t it? | 这话不假 |
[16:02] | You want to learn that sort of fighting? | 你想学这种打斗吗 |
[16:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:08] | All right, let’s start with your footwork. | 先从步法讲起 |
[16:10] | Show me your stance. | 给我看看你的站姿 |
[16:14] | Now listen to me, Pod. | 听好 波德 |
[16:15] | See how your feet are about a yard apart? | 你两脚相隔一码 看到了吗 |
[16:18] | Lesson number one, assume everyone wants to hit you. | 第一课 假定所有人都想揍你 |
[16:21] | ‘Cause they do, Pod. Everyone wants to hit a fucking squire. | 因为事实如此 波德 所有人都想揍侍从 |
[16:25] | Do it again. Come on, don’t sulk. | 再来一次 来嘛 别生闷气 |
[16:28] | I never thought you’d find her. | 没想到你真能找到她 |
[16:29] | I just assumed Sansa was dead. | 我以为珊莎已经死了 |
[16:32] | Why would you assume that? | 你为什么要那样想 |
[16:34] | In my experience, girls like her don’t live very long. | 依我的经验 她那样的姑娘活不长 |
[16:37] | I don’t think you know many girls like her. | 你也不认识几个她那样的姑娘吧 |
[16:40] | Well, I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[16:43] | I am. You fulfilled your oath | 真的 你克服万难兑现了 |
[16:45] | to Catelyn Stark against all odds. | 你对凯特琳·史塔克的誓言 |
[16:48] | Of course, my sister wants Sansa dead. | 当然了 我姐姐想要珊莎死 |
[16:51] | The girl is still a suspect in Joffrey’s murder, | 那姑娘仍是杀害乔佛里的嫌疑人 |
[16:53] | so there is that complication. | 这是个麻烦 |
[16:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[17:00] | I’ve come for the Blackfish. | 我来找黑鱼 |
[17:02] | You’re welcome to have him. | 他归你了 |
[17:04] | Lady Sansa desires to take her ancestral seat back from the Boltons | 珊莎小姐要从波顿家手中夺回她世袭的位置 |
[17:08] | and assume her rightful position as Lady of Winterfell. | 名正言顺地成为临冬城城主 |
[17:11] | With what army does she plan on taking Winterfell? | 她打算凭什么军队夺下临冬城 |
[17:15] | The Tully army. | 徒利家的军队 |
[17:16] | They’re a bit occupied at the moment. | 他们现在有点忙 |
[17:18] | I was sent here to reclaim Riverrun | 我是被派来夺回奔流城的 |
[17:19] | currently defended by the Tully rebels, | 而目前徒利叛军在守城 |
[17:21] | so you can see the conundrum. | 你能明白我的难处吧 |
[17:23] | The Tullys are rebels because they’re fighting for their home? | 徒利家的人保卫家园就成叛军了 |
[17:25] | Riverrun was granted to the Freys by royal decree. | 奔流城按圣旨已被赐予佛雷家 |
[17:28] | As a reward for betraying Robb Stark and slaughtering his family. | 作为背叛罗柏·史塔克 屠杀他一家的奖赏 |
[17:31] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:37] | We shouldn’t argue about politics. | 我们不该争政治上的事 |
[17:39] | You’re a knight, Ser Jaime. | 你是个骑士 詹姆爵士 |
[17:41] | I know there is honor in you. | 我知道你有荣誉感 |
[17:44] | – I’ve seen it myself. – I’m a Lannister. | -我亲眼见过 -我是兰尼斯特 |
[17:46] | Don’t ask me to betray my own house. | 别让我背叛自己的家族 |
[17:48] | I do no such thing. | 我不会做那种事 |
[17:51] | Take Riverrun without bloodshed. | 兵不血刃地占领奔流城 |
[17:53] | Ride south again with your mission complete and your army intact. | 圆满完成任务 不费一兵一卒 |
[17:57] | What do you propose? | 你有什么提议 |
[17:59] | Allow me to enter Riverrun under a flag of truce. | 让我进奔流城劝降 |
[18:02] | Let me try to persuade the Blackfish to give up the castle. | 让我劝说黑鱼放弃守城 |
[18:05] | Why would he abandon his ancestral home? | 他有何理由弃守祖居地 |
[18:07] | Because you’ll allow him to lead the Tully forces safely north. | 因为你允许他率领徒利家的军队北上 |
[18:14] | Have you ever met the Blackfish? | 你见过黑鱼吗 |
[18:18] | – No. – He’s even more stubborn than you are. | -没有 -他比你还顽固 |
[18:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Try to talk some sense into the old goat. | 试试跟那头老山羊讲道理吧 |
[18:25] | He won’t listen, but his men might. | 他不会听 但他的手下可能会 |
[18:28] | Not everybody wants to die for someone else’s home. | 不是所有人都愿意舍命保卫别人的家园 |
[18:31] | I need your word. | 我需要你的保证 |
[18:33] | If I persuade him to abandon the castle, | 如果我说服他弃守城堡 |
[18:35] | you’ll grant a safe passage north. | 你就放他们平安北上 |
[18:38] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[18:40] | You have until nightfall. | 以天黑为限 |
[18:59] | You gave it to me for a purpose. | 你把它给我是为了一项使命 |
[19:03] | I’ve achieved that purpose. | 那项使命我已达成 |
[19:08] | It’s yours. | 它是你的 |
[19:11] | It will always be yours. | 它永远属于你 |
[19:23] | One last thing, Ser Jaime. | 最后一件事 詹姆爵士 |
[19:25] | Yes, Lady Brienne? | 什么事 布蕾妮小姐 |
[19:27] | Should I fail to persuade the Blackfish to surrender | 若我没能说服黑鱼投降 |
[19:31] | and if you attack the castle, | 等你攻打城堡的时候 |
[19:34] | honor compels me to fight for Sansa’s kin. | 荣誉将驱使我为珊莎的亲人而战 |
[19:37] | Of course it does. | 当然 |
[19:40] | To fight you. | 也就是与你为敌 |
[19:45] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望事情不要发展到那种地步 |
[19:58] | I’ve said no three times already. | 我已经拒绝你三次了 |
[20:00] | I have a signed letter from your niece Sansa Stark. | 我有你外侄孙女珊莎·史塔克的亲笔信 |
[20:02] | I haven’t seen her since she was a child. | 她长大后我就没见过她 |
[20:04] | I don’t know her signature. I don’t know you. | 我不熟悉她的字迹 也不认识你 |
[20:06] | And I will not surrender. Double the guards tonight. | 而且我不会投降 今晚守备力量加倍 |
[20:11] | The Kingslayer wants to try us. | 弑君者想试探我们 |
[20:13] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[20:16] | As I have said, my name is– | 我再说一次 我的名字是… |
[20:18] | Yes, Brienne of Tarth. I know your father. | 塔斯的布蕾妮 我认识你父亲 |
[20:21] | – Good man. – He always spoke highly of you. | -是条好汉 -他非常欣赏您 |
[20:23] | And if he were here now, I’d tell him the same I’m telling you. | 即使现在他就在这里 我也会对他说同样的话 |
[20:25] | If you think I’m abandoning my family’s seat | 如果你认为我会因为弑君者的保证 |
[20:28] | on the Kingslayer’s word of honor, you’re a bloody fool. | 就放弃家族的根基所在 那你就是个白痴 |
[20:31] | Riverrun cannot stand against the Lannisters and the Freys. | 奔流城顶不住兰尼斯特家与佛雷家的进攻 |
[20:33] | We can stand longer than your one-handed friend thinks we can. | 我们坚持的时间会超过你那个独手朋友的想象 |
[20:37] | – He’s not my friend. – No? | -他不是我的朋友 -不是吗 |
[20:41] | Who gave you permission | 那是谁允许你 |
[20:42] | to cross the siege line and enter the castle? | 穿过围城大军进到城堡里来的 |
[20:44] | Who gave you that sword with the gold lion on the pommel? | 是谁给了你那把柄头雕着金狮子的剑 |
[20:47] | Ser Jaime kept his word to your niece Catelyn Stark. | 詹姆爵士对你的侄女凯特琳·史塔克信守了诺言 |
[20:51] | He sent me to find Sansa, to help her as Catelyn wanted. | 他请我完成凯特琳的遗愿 寻找并帮助珊莎 |
[20:54] | He gave me this sword to protect her. | 他送我这把剑是让我保护她 |
[20:56] | That is what I have done and I will continue to do | 我保护过她 也将一如既往 |
[20:59] | until the day I die. | 至死不渝 |
[21:15] | She’s exactly like her mother. | 她真像她母亲 |
[21:24] | I don’t have enough men to help her take Winterfell. | 我的人手不够她攻打临冬城 |
[21:26] | You have more than she does. | 你的人手比她多 |
[21:29] | She wants her home back. I understand that. | 她想夺回家园 这我理解 |
[21:31] | But this is my home. | 但这里是我的家园 |
[21:33] | And if Jaime Lannister wants it, | 如果詹姆·兰尼斯特想占领它 |
[21:35] | he can bloody well take it the way everyone else does. | 他得跟别人一样老老实实攻城 |
[21:56] | Find the maester. | 去找学士 |
[21:59] | We need to get a raven north to Sansa. | 我们需要一只信鸦给珊莎送信 |
[22:03] | What should I write? | 信上写什么 |
[22:08] | Tell her I failed. | 就说我失败了 |
[22:40] | There’s to be a royal announcement? | 是有圣旨要宣布吗 |
[22:43] | There is. | 是的 |
[22:44] | Why wasn’t I informed? | 为什么我没得到通知 |
[22:48] | There is to be a royal announcement | 此时此刻 |
[22:51] | in the throne room | 将有圣旨 |
[22:53] | at this very moment. | 在王座厅宣布 |
[22:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[23:03] | To stand by my son. | 站在我儿子身边 |
[23:05] | Your place is in the gallery | 你的位置在廊厅里 |
[23:08] | with the other ladies of the court. | 和宫里的夫人小姐一起 |
[23:18] | Your Grace… | 陛下 |
[23:38] | Lords and ladies, | 诸位大人 夫人 |
[23:40] | the Faith and the Crown | 信仰和王权 |
[23:43] | are the two pillars that hold up this world. | 是世界赖以依存的两大支柱 |
[23:46] | One collapses, so does the other. | 一根倾颓 另一根也不保 |
[23:51] | The Father judges us all. | 天父审判所有人 |
[23:54] | If you break his laws… | 只要触犯了神的律法 |
[23:59] | you will be punished. | 就要受到惩罚 |
[24:03] | After conferring with His Holiness the High Septon, | 在与总主教大人商议之后 |
[24:06] | we have determined that Loras Tyrell | 我们决定 对洛拉斯·提利尔 |
[24:09] | and Cersei Lannister’s trial | 与瑟曦·兰尼斯特的审判 |
[24:10] | will be held in the Great Sept of Baelor | 将于圣母节的第一天 |
[24:13] | on the first day of the Festival of the Mother. | 在贝勒大圣堂进行 |
[24:22] | Furthermore, after much prayer and reflection, | 另外 经过再三祷告与反思 |
[24:27] | the Crown has decided that from this day forward, | 国王决定从今日起 |
[24:30] | trial by combat will be forbidden throughout the Seven Kingdoms. | 在七国之内废除比武审判 |
[24:36] | The tradition is a brutish one, | 这是一个野蛮的传统 |
[24:38] | a scheme devised by corrupt rulers | 是腐朽的统治者们阴谋设计的把戏 |
[24:40] | in order to avoid true judgment from the gods. | 以逃避诸神的公正审判 |
[24:43] | Cersei Lannister and Loras Tyrell | 瑟曦·兰尼斯特和洛拉斯·提利尔 |
[24:46] | will stand trial before seven septons | 将按照教会早期的做法 |
[24:48] | as it was in the earliest days of the Faith. | 在七名修士面前接受审判 |
[24:51] | Seven blessings to all. | 七神保佑你们 |
[24:53] | Seven blessings. | 七神保佑 |
[25:17] | Your Grace… | 陛下 |
[25:20] | that old rumor you told me about. | 您说的那个古老的传闻 |
[25:25] | My little birds investigated. | 我的小小鸟儿调查过了 |
[25:29] | And? | 结果呢 |
[25:32] | Was it just a rumor or something more? | 那只是个传闻吗 还是超出我们的所知 |
[25:35] | More. | 超出 |
[25:39] | Much more. | 远远超出 |
[25:47] | You seem happy. | 你好像很开心 |
[25:49] | I am happy. | 我就是很开心 |
[25:52] | You should both be happy as well. | 你们俩也应该开心 |
[25:54] | Not so long ago, this city was ready to devour itself. | 不久之前 这座城市差点自掘坟墓 |
[25:58] | Now it’s like a man reborn. | 现在它就像起死回生了 |
[26:01] | I will be happy when our queen returns. | 女王回来我才会开心 |
[26:03] | Why don’t you drink? Why don’t either of you ever drink? | 你怎么不喝酒 你俩怎么都不喝酒 |
[26:07] | Unsullied never drink. | 无垢者不饮酒 |
[26:08] | – Why not? – Rules. | -为什么 -规矩 |
[26:10] | And who made these rules? | 谁定的规矩 |
[26:12] | Your former masters? | 你们以前的主人吗 |
[26:14] | Those miserable old shits didn’t want you to be human. | 那些无耻之徒在扼杀你们的人性 |
[26:18] | Have a drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯 |
[26:22] | And you? What’s your excuse? | 你呢 你有什么借口 |
[26:26] | I have tried wine before. | 我以前尝过酒 |
[26:28] | It made me feel funny. | 感觉不舒服 |
[26:30] | That’s how you know it’s working. | 那就是酒劲上来了 |
[26:34] | Here’s to our queen. | 敬我们的女王 |
[26:37] | Anyone not drinking is disrespecting our queen. | 不喝就是对女王不敬 |
[26:44] | To Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons, | 敬风暴降生丹妮莉丝 龙之母 |
[26:46] | Breaker of Chains, long may she reign. | 解放者 愿她统治长久 |
[26:49] | – Long may she reign. – Long may she reign. | -愿她统治长久 -愿她统治长久 |
[26:57] | Do you like it? | 好喝吗 |
[26:58] | Tastes like it has turned. | 像是变了味的 |
[27:00] | Yes, yes. Fermentation. | 是的 发酵 |
[27:07] | One day, after our queen has taken the Seven Kingdoms… | 总有一天 等我们的女王夺取了七国 |
[27:14] | I’d like to have my own vineyard. | 我要有自己的葡萄园 |
[27:17] | Make my own wine. | 酿自己的酒 |
[27:20] | The Imp’s Delight. | “小恶魔喜酿” |
[27:23] | Only my close friends could drink it. | 只有我的好朋友才能喝 |
[27:29] | Tell me a joke, Missandei of Naath. | 给我讲个笑话 纳斯岛的弥桑黛 |
[27:32] | I do not know any jokes. | 我没什么笑话讲 |
[27:34] | Grey Worm? | 灰虫子 |
[27:38] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:41] | Three lords walk into a tavern– | 三位贵族走进一家酒馆 |
[27:44] | a Stark, a Martell, and a Lannister. | 一个史塔克 一个马泰尔 一个兰尼斯特 |
[27:47] | They order ale, | 他们要了麦芽酒 |
[27:48] | but when the barkeep brings them over, | 可当酒保上酒后 |
[27:51] | each of them finds a fly in his cup. | 他们都发现自己杯里有只苍蝇 |
[27:54] | The Lannister, outraged, | 兰尼斯特拍案而起 |
[27:56] | shoves the cup aside and demands another. | 摔了杯子 又点了一杯 |
[27:58] | The Martell plucks the fly out and swallows it whole. | 马泰尔把苍蝇择出来 然后一口吞掉 |
[28:03] | The Stark reaches into his cup, | 史塔克把手伸进杯子 |
[28:07] | pulls out the fly and shouts, | 揪出苍蝇 大喊道 |
[28:10] | “Spit it out, you wee shit. Spit it out.” | “吐出来 小东西 给我吐出来” |
[28:20] | It’s funnier in Westeros. | 在维斯特洛讲才好笑 |
[28:22] | The Starks and the Lannisters, I thought these were enemies. | 史塔克和兰尼斯特 他们不是敌人吗 |
[28:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:27] | A joke is like a story, Torgo Nudho. | 笑话跟故事一样 灰虫子 |
[28:31] | Not a true story, necessarily. | 不一定是真实的故事 |
[28:33] | A story that’s supposed to make you laugh ideally. | 是为了逗你发笑的故事 |
[28:36] | Not at the moment, perhaps. | 也许不合时宜 |
[28:38] | Missandei, do you like the wine? | 弥桑黛 喜欢这酒吗 |
[28:41] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[28:42] | Tell a joke. | 讲个笑话吧 |
[28:49] | Two translators are on a sinking ship. | 一条快沉的船上有两个翻译 |
[28:53] | The first says, | 第一个说 |
[28:56] | “Do you know how to swim?” | “你会游泳吗” |
[28:58] | The second says, “No, but I can shout for help in 19 languages.” | 第二个说 “不会 但我会用十九种语言喊救命” |
[29:12] | That is the worst joke I ever heard. | 这是我听过的最烂的笑话 |
[29:14] | You don’t even know what a joke is. | 你都不知道什么是笑话 |
[29:16] | I am soldier all my life. You think I never hear joke? | 我当了一辈子兵 你以为我没听过笑话吗 |
[29:19] | You lied to us. | 你耍我们啊 |
[29:23] | I make joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[29:35] | More jokes. | 再来一个 |
[29:36] | I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass. | 有一次我带着蜂窝和驴子进了妓院 |
[29:40] | The madam says– | 鸨母说… |
[29:55] | The Masters have come for their property. | 奴隶主要来夺回自己的财产了 |
[30:16] | Lord Edmure. | 艾德慕大人 |
[30:19] | I apologize for the way the Freys treated you. | 我为佛雷家让你受的委屈向你道歉 |
[30:22] | A man of your birth deserves better. | 你这样的身份应该被善待 |
[30:24] | You have my word you’ll be properly fed and clothed from now on. | 我向你保证 从现在起你将衣食无忧 |
[30:30] | I have your word? | 你向我保证 |
[30:34] | Oh, good. | 好啊 |
[30:37] | Good, that’s– | 很好 真是… |
[30:39] | that’s a fine thing. | 真是件好事 |
[30:43] | My uncle will never surrender the castle, ser. | 我叔叔不会放弃城堡的 爵士 |
[30:46] | Whatever game you’re playing. | 不管你玩什么把戏 |
[30:48] | The Blackfish is an old man. | 黑鱼已经老了 |
[30:50] | A good death is all he can hope for. | 英勇战死是他最好的结局 |
[30:52] | But you, you have a child now, I’ve heard. | 而你呢 听说你现在有了个孩子 |
[30:56] | A son you sired on your wedding night. | 你婚礼当晚播下的种子 |
[30:59] | You’re a potent man. | 你是条好汉 |
[31:01] | A son I’ve never met | 一个过了洞房夜 |
[31:03] | born of a wife that I haven’t seen | 就没见过的妻子生下的 |
[31:06] | since our first night together. | 未曾谋面的儿子 |
[31:08] | You should be with them both. | 你应该跟他们在一起 |
[31:10] | I can arrange that, you realize? | 我可以安排 你知道吗 |
[31:13] | Comfortable rooms for you at Casterly Rock. | 凯岩城里有舒服的房间 |
[31:15] | A tutor for your boy, | 有教师培养你的儿子 |
[31:17] | knights to train him to fight and to ride. | 有骑士训练他战斗和骑马 |
[31:19] | And when he comes of age, he’ll have a keep of his own. | 等他到了年龄 他将拥有自己的城堡 |
[31:21] | Do you imagine yourself a decent person? | 你还当自己是个正派人 |
[31:24] | Is that it? | 是不是 |
[31:26] | After you’ve massacred my family. | 别忘了你曾屠杀我的家人 |
[31:30] | Kept me in a cell for years. | 把我关在牢里好几年 |
[31:33] | Stolen our lands. | 抢占我们的土地 |
[31:35] | I’ll remind you that our houses are at war. | 我得提醒你 我们两家正在交战 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry if this conflict has inconvenienced you, | 很抱歉这场冲突给你造成困扰 |
[31:40] | but rebelling against the Crown does have consequences. | 但是反抗国王的后果是很严重的 |
[31:42] | Says the man who shoved his sword through his king’s back. | 说这话的人从背后捅了他的国王 |
[31:45] | Did I give you the impression that this was a negotiation? | 我让你误以为这是在谈判吗 |
[31:47] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[31:51] | You understand. On some level you understand | 你明白 某种程度上你明白 |
[31:54] | that you’re an evil man. | 你是个恶人 |
[31:56] | I’ll leave the judgments to the gods. | 让诸神来判断吧 |
[31:58] | Well, that is convenient for you. | 那倒是方便 |
[32:04] | You’re a fine-looking fellow, aren’t you? | 你长得蛮英俊 不是吗 |
[32:10] | Your square jaw, | 方下巴 |
[32:12] | your golden armor. | 黄金战甲 |
[32:16] | Tell me, I want to know. | 告诉我 我想知道 |
[32:19] | I truly do. | 真想知道 |
[32:20] | How do you live with yourself? | 你是怎么说服自己的 |
[32:25] | All of us have to believe | 我们都需要相信 |
[32:28] | that we’re decent, don’t we? | 自己是正派人 不是吗 |
[32:32] | You have to sleep at night. | 你晚上也得睡觉 |
[32:35] | How do you tell yourself | 你干了那么多坏事 |
[32:37] | that you’re decent | 到底是怎么 |
[32:39] | after everything that you’ve done? | 让自己问心无愧的 |
[32:48] | I was your sister’s prisoner once. | 我以前被你姐姐俘虏 |
[32:54] | She hit me on the head with a rock if I remember correctly. | 没记错的话 她拿块石头砸我的脑袋 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:03] | She should have killed you. | 她应该杀了你 |
[33:05] | Perhaps, but she didn’t. | 也许吧 但她没杀我 |
[33:08] | Catelyn Stark hated me just like you hate me. | 凯特琳·史塔克恨我 和你一样 |
[33:12] | But I didn’t hate her. | 但我不恨她 |
[33:14] | I admired her. | 我很佩服她 |
[33:16] | Far more than her husband or her son. | 比她的丈夫和儿子还让我佩服 |
[33:18] | Do you think I care whom you admire and whom you don’t? | 你以为我管你佩服谁不佩服谁吗 |
[33:20] | No, I don’t, but I’m telling you anyway because you’re my prisoner. | 不 但我就是要讲 因为你是俘虏 |
[33:23] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[33:25] | The love she had for her children, | 她对她孩子的爱 |
[33:27] | I was a little awed by it. | 让我肃然起敬 |
[33:29] | Reminded me of my sister. | 让我想起我姐姐 |
[33:32] | Oh. Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[33:37] | You’re a madman. | 你是个疯子 |
[33:39] | I’m not here to trade insults. | 我不是来和你相互羞辱的 |
[33:41] | – Your sister was a strong– – Don’t talk about Cat! | -你姐姐很坚强… -不许再说凯特 |
[33:44] | I’ll talk about whomever I want. | 我想说谁就说谁 |
[33:48] | She loved her children. | 她爱她孩子 |
[33:51] | I suppose all mothers do, | 天下母亲都爱孩子 |
[33:53] | but Catelyn and Cersei, | 但像凯特琳和瑟曦那样 |
[33:56] | there’s a fierceness you don’t often see. | 爱得那么强烈的很少见 |
[33:58] | They’d do anything to protect their babies. | 她们为了保护孩子可以不择手段 |
[34:01] | Start a war. | 挑起战争 |
[34:03] | Burn cities to ash. Free their worst enemies. | 烧掉城市 放走最危险的敌人 |
[34:07] | The things we do for love. | 我们为爱所做的事 |
[34:13] | You didn’t come here to talk about our sisters. | 你来不是为了谈论我们的姐姐 |
[34:17] | That’s exactly why I came here. | 我就是来谈这个的 |
[34:21] | I love Cersei. | 我爱瑟曦 |
[34:24] | You can laugh at that if you want. | 你想笑就笑吧 |
[34:26] | You can sneer. Doesn’t matter. | 尽管嘲笑我 没关系 |
[34:28] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[34:31] | And to get back to her, I have to take Riverrun. | 为了回到她身边 我必须攻下奔流城 |
[34:37] | I’ll send for your baby boy. | 我会叫人把你的宝贝儿子带来 |
[34:41] | And I’ll launch him into Riverrun with a catapult. | 我会把他用投石机扔进奔流城里 |
[34:45] | Because you don’t matter to me, Lord Edmure. | 因为你对我不重要 艾德慕大人 |
[34:47] | Your son doesn’t matter to me. | 你儿子对我不重要 |
[34:50] | The people in the castle don’t matter to me. | 城堡里的人对我不重要 |
[34:55] | Only Cersei. | 重要的只有瑟曦 |
[34:59] | And if I have to slaughter every Tully | 如果为了回到她身边 |
[35:02] | who ever lived to get back to her, | 我必须杀光每一个徒利家的人 |
[35:05] | that’s what I’ll do. | 我会的 |
[35:34] | Who goes there? | 什么人 |
[35:37] | Edmure Tully, | 艾德慕·徒利 |
[35:38] | son of Hoster Tully | 霍斯特·徒利之子 |
[35:40] | and the rightful Lord of Riverrun. | 合法的奔流城公爵 |
[35:45] | I demand entry. | 我要进城 |
[35:48] | Don’t let him in. | 别放他进来 |
[35:51] | He’s the Lord of Riverrun. | 他是奔流城公爵 |
[35:52] | I have to obey his commands. | 我必须服从他的命令 |
[35:54] | He’s been their captive | 自从红色婚礼上国王被杀 |
[35:55] | ever since they murdered his king at the Red Wedding. | 他就一直是敌人的俘虏 |
[35:58] | Why do you think the people who murdered his king at the Red Wedding | 你觉得在红色婚礼上杀害国王的人 |
[36:01] | would decide to let him come home? | 凭什么决定放他回家 |
[36:05] | Because it’s a trap, you idiot. | 因为这是圈套 你这个白痴 |
[36:08] | Don’t let him in. | 别放他进来 |
[36:09] | He’s my lord, my lord. | 他是我的城主 大人 |
[36:11] | I’ve sworn to serve the Lord of Riverrun and obey his commands. | 我发誓效忠奔流城公爵 服从他的命令 |
[36:14] | You’re not obeying Edmure’s commands. | 你服从的不是艾德慕的命令 |
[36:17] | You’re obeying the fucking Kingslayer’s commands. | 你服从的是该死的弑君者的命令 |
[36:21] | I demand entry. | 我要进城 |
[36:24] | My lord has given an order. | 城主下令了 |
[36:25] | With a knife to his throat. | 他是受人胁迫 |
[36:27] | That is not a valid order. | 这种命令是无效的 |
[36:35] | Lower the drawbridge and open the gate for Lord Ed… | 放下吊桥 为艾德慕大人打开城门 |
[36:37] | Aye, ser. | 是 爵士 |
[36:39] | I’ll have your head before I surrender Riverrun. | 我宁可砍了你的头也不会交出奔流城 |
[36:43] | You are not lord of this castle, my lord. | 你不是这儿的城主 大人 |
[36:58] | – Lower the drawbridge. – Aye, ser! | -放下吊桥 -是 爵士 |
[37:45] | If you’re wrong, | 如果你错了 |
[37:48] | we’ve just surrendered our most valuable prisoner. | 我们就放走了最有价值的战俘 |
[38:31] | Welcome home, my lord. | 欢迎回家 大人 |
[38:37] | Command all the forces within the castle to lay down their arms. | 命令城堡全体守卫放下武器 |
[38:43] | Open the gates. | 打开城门 |
[38:45] | – My lord… – Your lord has given a command. | -大人 -你的城主已经下了命令 |
[39:21] | Infantry, advance! | 步兵 前进 |
[39:38] | Find the Blackfish. | 找到黑鱼 |
[39:40] | Put him in irons and hand him over to the Freys. | 把他拷起来交给佛雷 |
[39:48] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[40:14] | Go on. | 快走 |
[40:16] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[40:17] | I’ve run before from the Red Wedding. | 我在红色婚礼上已经逃过一次 |
[40:19] | I’m not running again. This is my family home. | 我不能再逃了 这是我的家 |
[40:22] | Your family is in the North. Come with us. | 你的家人在北境 跟我们走吧 |
[40:26] | Don’t die for pride when you can fight for your blood. | 你还能为亲人而战 别白洒一腔热血 |
[40:30] | You’ll serve Sansa far better than I ever could. | 你侍奉珊莎比我更称职 |
[40:39] | All the way down! | 快下去 |
[40:40] | – Check that out! – Go on, now. | -搜底下 -快走吧 |
[40:43] | I haven’t had a proper sword fight in years. | 我很多年没有真刀真枪地打了 |
[40:47] | I expect I’ll make a damn fool of myself. | 十之八九要出丑了 |
[41:23] | We found the Blackfish, my lord. | 我们找到黑鱼了 大人 |
[41:26] | Good. | 好 |
[41:28] | Bring him to me. | 把他带来 |
[41:30] | He died fighting, my lord. | 他战死了 大人 |
[43:03] | – I was wrong. I admit it. – That changes nothing. | -我错了 我承认 -那也没用 |
[43:05] | The Unsullied could mount a defense off the beachhead. | 无垢者可以在滩头建立防线 |
[43:08] | – If the slavers’ forces– – No more talking from you. | -如果奴隶大军… -你别再说话了 |
[43:10] | Your talking gave us this. | 正是你说的话害了我们 |
[43:11] | And I have acknowledged that. I’m trying– | 我已经承认了 我是在… |
[43:13] | You’re trying to tell me what the army should do. | 你是在告诉我军队该怎么做 |
[43:14] | You do not know what the army should do. | 你不知道军队该怎么做 |
[43:17] | All right, what should the army do? | 好吧 军队该怎么做 |
[43:19] | We’ll not go to the beach. | 我们不去海边 |
[43:21] | If we go to the beach, the Masters will take the pyramid. | 如果我们去了海边 奴隶主就会占领金字塔 |
[43:24] | The pyramid is the only place in the city we can defend. | 金字塔是城内我们唯一能守住的地方 |
[43:26] | – We stay here. – And then? | -我们留在这里 -然后呢 |
[43:28] | We wait for them to come to us. | 我们等着他们冲进来 |
[43:29] | Then we fight them. | 然后拼死抵抗 |
[44:42] | Clegane. | 克里冈 |
[44:44] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你他妈的来干什么 |
[44:46] | Chasing them. You? | 追杀他们 你们呢 |
[44:48] | Hanging them. | 吊死他们 |
[44:50] | Any particular reason? | 有什么理由吗 |
[44:52] | They’re our men. Or they were. | 他们是我们的人 以前是 |
[44:54] | They attacked a nearby sept and murdered the villagers. | 他们袭击了附近的一座圣堂 杀了村民 |
[44:57] | Why do you want them? | 你为什么追杀他们 |
[44:58] | Same reason. | 一样的理由 |
[45:00] | I was helping build it. | 我在那儿帮着建房子 |
[45:02] | They killed a friend of mine. | 他们杀了我的一个朋友 |
[45:04] | You’ve got friends? | 你还有朋友 |
[45:06] | Not anymore. They’re mine. | 现在没了 他们归我 |
[45:09] | It’s the Brotherhood’s good name they’ve dragged through the dirt. | 他们玷污了兄弟会的好名声 |
[45:11] | Fuck your name. They’re mine. | 去你的名声 他们归我 |
[45:13] | I killed you once before, Dondarrion. | 我杀过你一次 唐德利恩 |
[45:14] | Happy to do it again. | 很乐意再杀一次 |
[45:17] | Drop that arrow, you bloody girl. | 放下弓箭 臭娘们 |
[45:20] | Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me. | 好些比你野的娘们也打过杀我的主意 |
[45:25] | You can have one of them. | 你可以处决一个 |
[45:31] | Two. | 两个 |
[45:44] | No, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[45:47] | We’re not butchers. We hang them. | 我们不是屠夫 吊死他们 |
[45:49] | Hanging? | 吊死 |
[45:51] | All over in an instant. | 一瞬间就完事了 |
[45:52] | Where’s the punishment in that? | 那算个屁的惩罚 |
[45:54] | – They die. – We all bloody die. | -他们会死 -我们都他妈要死 |
[45:56] | Except this one here. | 除了那个家伙 |
[46:00] | I’ll only gut one of them. | 我只砍一个 |
[46:01] | No. | 不行 |
[46:04] | I’ll chop off one hand. | 我砍一只手总行吧 |
[46:06] | We gave you two of the three out of respect for your loss. | 因为你受的损失 我们给了你三人当中的两个 |
[46:09] | That’s generous. | 很对得起你了 |
[46:14] | Bunch of nancies. | 一群娘们 |
[46:18] | There was a time I would have killed all seven of you | 要是以前 为了砍死这三个 |
[46:20] | just to gut these three. | 我会把你们七个全杀了 |
[46:21] | You’re getting old, Clegane. | 你老了 克里冈 |
[46:23] | He’s not. | 还没呢 |
[46:27] | Please don’t. I’ll give you anything. | 饶命 我什么都给你 |
[46:57] | Got anything to eat? | 有吃的吗 |
[47:11] | Enjoying yourself? | 吃得爽吗 |
[47:14] | I prefer chicken. | 我更喜欢鸡肉 |
[47:17] | You ought to join us. We could use you. | 你应该加入我们 你对我们有用 |
[47:21] | I tried joining. Didn’t work out for me. | 我试过入伙 不适合我 |
[47:24] | Clegane, we’re here for a reason. | 克里冈 我们在这儿是有缘由的 |
[47:29] | The Lord of Light is keeping Beric alive for a reason. | 光之王让贝里不死 也是有缘由的 |
[47:32] | He gave a failed, drunk priest | 一个醉醺醺的无能僧侣 |
[47:35] | the power to bring him back for a reason. | 获得起死回生的神力 也是有缘由的 |
[47:38] | We are part of something larger than ourselves. | 我们的命运属于某种高于我们的存在 |
[47:41] | Lots of horrible shit in this world gets done | 世上那么多可怜虫 都是因为 |
[47:43] | for something larger than ourselves. | 某种高于我们的存在完蛋的 |
[47:53] | Cold winds are rising in the North. | 北方已有冷风吹起 |
[47:55] | And you’re going to go stop them? | 你们打算去阻止吗 |
[47:59] | We need good men to help us. | 我们需要好手帮忙 |
[48:02] | Last time you saw me, you wanted to execute me. | 上次见到我 你想处决我 |
[48:06] | True enough. | 没错 |
[48:08] | But the Lord of Light gave you the power to defeat me. | 然而光之王赐你力量击败我 |
[48:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:13] | I beat you because I’m better than you, Beric. | 我打败你是因为我比你强 贝里 |
[48:17] | I was better than you | 我当时比你强 |
[48:18] | before you started yammering on about the Lord | 直到你开始哭哭啼啼地喊真主 |
[48:21] | and I’m better than you now. | 我现在也比你强 |
[48:24] | Aye, you’re probably right. | 是啊 没准你说得对 |
[48:27] | You’re a fighter. | 你是战士 |
[48:29] | You were born a fighter. | 生来就是 |
[48:31] | You walked away from the fight. | 而你离开了战场 |
[48:34] | How did that go? | 结果如何呢 |
[48:39] | Good and bad, young and old, | 无论好坏 不分长幼 |
[48:42] | the things we’re fighting will destroy them all alike. | 我们的敌人会将所有人一并毁灭 |
[48:46] | You can still help a lot more than you’ve harmed, Clegane. | 你救下的人会远比你伤害过的多 克里冈 |
[48:50] | It’s not too late for you. | 现在回头为时不晚 |
[49:55] | Lady Crane? | 克连恩夫人 |
[50:05] | Lady Crane? | 克连恩夫人 |
[50:14] | If you’d have done your job, she would have died painlessly. | 要是你完成任务 她就不会死得这么痛苦 |
[50:20] | Instead… | 结果… |
[50:24] | The Many-Faced God was promised a name. | 有人承诺千面之神一个名字 |
[50:27] | He must always receive what is his. | 千面之神就必须得到 |
[50:30] | You can’t change that. | 你改变不了 |
[50:33] | I can’t change that. | 我改变不了 |
[50:35] | No one can. | 谁都改变不了 |
[50:40] | And now he’s been promised another name. | 现在又有一个名字给了千面之神 |
[50:58] | – Hey! – Get out! | -嘿 -闪开 |
[52:45] | My basket! | 我的篮子 |
[54:22] | It will all be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[54:25] | On your knees or on your feet? | 跪着还是站着 |
[54:38] | Haven’t we been through this already? | 我们又不是没有对练过 |
[54:42] | That won’t help you. | 那个也帮不了你 |
[55:56] | You told her to kill me. | 你叫她杀我 |
[56:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:07] | But here you are. | 但你还在这里 |
[56:10] | And there she is. | 她在那里 |
[56:22] | Finally a girl is no one. | 女孩终于成了无名之辈 |
[56:28] | A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell | 女孩是临冬城的艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[56:32] | and I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |