时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[02:31] | And? | 怎么样 |
[02:34] | Nothing? | 什么都不吃吗 |
[02:35] | She won’t eat. | 她不肯吃饭 |
[02:42] | We’ll try again at supper. | 我们晚餐时再试试 |
[02:46] | I think they’re watching me. | 我觉得他们在监视我 |
[02:49] | – Who? – Her soldiers. | -谁 -她的士兵 |
[02:53] | Of course they are. That’s their job. | 当然了 那是他们的职责 |
[03:07] | What have I told you, Martha? | 我怎么跟你说的 玛莎 |
[03:10] | The greater the risk, the greater the reward. | 危险越大 回报越高 |
[03:15] | Go on. They’ll be missing you in the kitchen. | 去吧 厨房会找你的 |
[03:42] | The Northern armies? | 北境军队呢 |
[03:43] | Just crossed the Trident. | 刚过三叉戟河 |
[03:45] | They’ll be at the walls of King’s Landing in two days. | 两天后就能兵临君临城下 |
[03:49] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[03:50] | She hasn’t seen anyone since we returned. | 我们回来后她谁都不见 |
[03:53] | Hasn’t left her chambers, hasn’t accepted any food. | 也不出屋 不肯吃饭 |
[03:57] | She shouldn’t be alone. | 她不该一个人待着 |
[03:59] | You’re worried for her. I admire your empathy. | 你担心她 我欣赏你的悲悯之心 |
[04:02] | Aren’t you worried for her? | 你不担心她吗 |
[04:04] | I’m worried for all of us. | 我担心我们所有人 |
[04:07] | They say every time a Targaryen is born, | 俗话说坦格利安生儿女 |
[04:09] | the gods toss a coin and the world holds its breath. | 天上诸神掷硬币 世间众生屏着气 |
[04:12] | We’re not much for riddles where I’m from. | 我们那里不怎么喜欢打谜语 |
[04:15] | We both know what she’s about to do. | 我们都清楚她打算做什么 |
[04:24] | That’s her decision to make. She is our queen. | 那是她的决定 她是女王 |
[04:26] | Men decide where power resides, whether or not they know it. | 人心决定权力所在 不管他们自己是否知道 |
[04:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:34] | All I’ve ever wanted. | 我想要的从未变过 |
[04:36] | The right ruler on the Iron Throne. | 合适的统治者坐上铁王座 |
[04:41] | I still don’t know how her coin has landed. | 我还不清楚她的那枚硬币哪一面在上 |
[04:45] | But I’m quite certain about yours. | 但我非常确定你的哪一面在上 |
[04:55] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[04:57] | I never have. | 我从没想要过 |
[05:01] | I have known more kings and queens than any man living. | 我见过的国王和女王比世上任何人都多 |
[05:05] | I’ve heard what they say to crowds, | 我听过他们当众说什么 |
[05:06] | and seen what they do in the shadows. | 见过他们背后做什么 |
[05:08] | I have furthered their designs, however horrible. | 无论他们的统治多么糟糕 我都助过一份力 |
[05:12] | But what I tell you now is true: | 但我现在要说的是实话 |
[05:15] | You will rule wisely and well, while she– | 你将成为贤明的君主 而她.. |
[05:18] | She… | 她… |
[05:20] | is my queen. | 是我的女王 |
[05:43] | Your Grace? | 陛下 |
[06:09] | There’s something you need to know. | 有件事你需要知道 |
[06:13] | Someone has betrayed me. | 有人背叛了我 |
[06:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:27] | Jon Snow. | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[06:34] | Varys. | 是瓦里斯 |
[06:38] | He knows the truth about Jon. | 他知道琼恩的真实身份了 |
[06:41] | He does. | 是的 |
[06:47] | Because you told him. | 是你告诉他的 |
[06:52] | You learned from Sansa. | 你从珊莎那里知道的 |
[06:55] | And she learned from Jon, | 她从琼恩那里知道的 |
[06:56] | though I begged him not to tell her. | 虽然我都求他别告诉珊莎了 |
[07:00] | As I said… | 正如我所说 |
[07:03] | he betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[07:04] | I’m glad Sansa told me. | 我很高兴珊莎告诉了我 |
[07:06] | I am your Hand. | 我是您的首相 |
[07:08] | I need to be aware of any threats you’re facing. | 我需要看清您所面临的威胁 |
[07:12] | And Varys? | 瓦里斯呢 |
[07:13] | Your Master of Whisperers needs to be aware too. | 您的情报总管也要看清楚才是 |
[07:17] | You spoke to him first. | 你先跟他讲了 |
[07:19] | Without coming to me. | 没有禀告我 |
[07:21] | Without asking my permission. | 未经我允许 |
[07:25] | It was a mistake. | 是我的过失 |
[07:30] | Why do you think Sansa told you? | 你以为珊莎为什么要告诉你 |
[07:33] | What do you think she hoped to gain? | 你认为她想要的是怎样的结果 |
[07:34] | -She trusts me. -Yes, she trusts you. | -她信任我 -是的 她信任你 |
[07:39] | She trusted you to spread secrets | 相信你会把这个秘密宣扬出去 |
[07:43] | that could destroy your own queen. | 这秘密能毁掉你的女王 |
[07:48] | And you did not let her down. | 而你没有让她失望 |
[07:54] | If I have failed you, my queen, forgive me. | 如果我辜负了您 女王 请原谅我 |
[08:00] | Our intentions were good. | 我们的初衷是好的 |
[08:03] | We wanted what you want. A better world, all of us. | 我们和您一样 想要一个更好的世界 |
[08:08] | Varys as much as anyone. | 瓦里斯更是如此 |
[08:20] | But it doesn’t matter now. | 但现在都不重要了 |
[08:24] | No. | 是的 |
[08:26] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在都不重要了 |
[10:28] | It was me. | 是我做的 |
[10:36] | I hope I deserve this. | 希望我是罪有应得 |
[10:37] | Truly, I do. I hope I’m wrong. | 真的 我希望自己错了 |
[10:49] | Goodbye, old friend. | 再会了 老朋友 |
[11:31] | Lord Varys. | 瓦里斯大人 |
[11:34] | I, Daenerys of House Targaryen, First of My Name, | 我 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝一世 |
[11:38] | Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons… | 解放者 龙之母 |
[11:43] | sentence you to die. | 判你死刑 |
[11:56] | Dracarys. | 龙焰 |
[12:49] | This was all she brought with her when we crossed the Narrow Sea. | 她渡过狭海时只带了这个 |
[12:53] | Her only possession. | 她唯一的私产 |
[14:11] | What did I say would happen if you told your sister? | 我说过告诉你妹妹会发生什么事 |
[14:13] | I don’t want it, and that’s what I told him. | 我不要王位 我也是这样告诉他的 |
[14:18] | She betrayed your trust. | 她辜负了你的信任 |
[14:20] | She killed Varys as much as I did. | 我杀瓦里斯 她也有份 |
[14:24] | This was a victory for her. | 这是她的胜利 |
[14:28] | Now she knows what happens | 现在她知道了 |
[14:29] | when people hear the truth about you. | 人们听说你的真实身世会作何反应 |
[14:33] | Far more people in Westeros love you than love me. | 在维斯特洛 爱戴你胜过爱戴我的人还有很多 |
[14:40] | I don’t have love here. | 我在这里不受人爱戴 |
[14:44] | I only have fear. | 我拥有的 只是恐惧 |
[14:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:53] | And you will always be my queen. | 你永远是我的女王 |
[15:03] | Is that all I am to you? | 我在你心里只是这样吗 |
[15:07] | Your queen? | 只是你的女王 |
[15:45] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[15:55] | Let it be fear. | 就让他们恐惧 |
[16:01] | The people who live there, they’re not your enemies. | 城中居民不是您的敌人 |
[16:04] | They’re innocents, like the ones you liberated in Meereen. | 他们与您在弥林解放的人一样 是无辜者 |
[16:07] | In Meereen, the slaves turned on the masters | 弥林的奴隶群起反抗奴隶主 |
[16:09] | and liberated the city themselves the moment I arrived. | 我刚一抵达 他们就自己解放了城市 |
[16:12] | They’re afraid. | 他们害怕 |
[16:13] | Anyone who resists Cersei will see his family butchered. | 敢于违抗瑟曦者 全家都要遭殃 |
[16:17] | You can’t expect them to be heroes. | 不能指望他们都去做英雄 |
[16:19] | -They’re hostages. -They are. | -他们是人质 -没错 |
[16:21] | In a tyrant’s grip. Whose fault is that? Mine? | 被暴君挟持 谁之过 难道是我的 |
[16:25] | What does it matter whose fault it is? | 是谁的过错有什么关系 |
[16:27] | Thousands of children will die if the city burns. | 如果烧了君临 成千上万的孩子都会死掉 |
[16:30] | Your sister knows how to use her enemies’ weaknesses against them. | 你姐姐知道怎样利用敌人的弱点来反制 |
[16:34] | That’s what she thinks our mercy is: | 在她眼中 我们的仁慈就是 |
[16:36] | weakness. | 弱点 |
[16:37] | – I beg you, my queen– – But she’s wrong. | -我求您了 我的女王陛下 -但她错了 |
[16:40] | Mercy is our strength. | 仁慈是我们的力量 |
[16:43] | Our mercy towards future generations | 我们的仁慈是对子孙后代的 |
[16:46] | who will never again be held hostage by a tyrant. | 永远不会再有暴君挟持他们 |
[16:54] | Ready the Unsullied. | 让无垢者准备好 |
[16:57] | Tonight you sail for King’s Landing to join the Northern armies. | 你们今晚就坐船去君临与北境军队会合 |
[16:59] | Cersei’s followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost. | 如果瑟曦的追随者们知道他们会输就会弃她而去 |
[17:02] | Give them that chance. | 给他们一个机会 |
[17:04] | If the city surrenders, | 如果全城投降 |
[17:06] | they will ring the bells and raise the gates. | 他们会鸣钟并打开城门 |
[17:07] | Please, if you hear them ringing the bells, call off the attack. | 求您了 如果你们听到钟声就停止进攻吧 |
[17:20] | Wait for me outside the city. | 在城外等我 |
[17:22] | You’ll know when it’s time. | 时候到了你自然知道 |
[17:54] | Your brother was stopped trying to get past our lines. | 你哥哥在试图越过我们的防线时被拦住了 |
[18:02] | It seems he hasn’t abandoned your sister after all. | 看来他还是没有抛弃你姐姐 |
[18:11] | The next time you fail me… | 如果你再辜负我一次 |
[18:14] | will be the last time you fail me. | 那就是你最后一次辜负我 |
[18:33] | Let them pass. | 让他们过去 |
[18:47] | Through the gate. | 过城门 |
[18:49] | Get going. | 继续走 |
[19:32] | The rearguard should be here by daybreak. | 后卫部队拂晓前能到 |
[19:34] | She wants to attack now. | 她希望现在就进攻 |
[19:38] | Daybreak at the earliest. | 最早从拂晓开始 |
[19:41] | – Careful with that. – My lord. | -小心点 -大人 |
[19:47] | Davos. | 戴佛斯 |
[19:51] | I need to ask you a favor. | 我得请你帮我个忙 |
[19:55] | You’re the greatest smuggler alive, aren’t you? | 你是世上最伟大的走私贩 对吗 |
[19:59] | I’m not gonna like this favor, am I? | 我不会喜欢这个忙 对吗 |
[20:02] | He’s always better when he’s got some food in him. | 他吃饱的时候好多了 |
[20:05] | Problem is when he’s got drink in him. | 问题是他喝醉的时候 |
[20:08] | See what he did the other week? | 见过那一周他做了什么吗 |
[20:09] | Aye. Fighting as well. | 是啊 还能战斗 |
[20:11] | Commander nearly caught him. | 指挥官差点抓到他 |
[20:13] | Ay up. Where you going? | 等等 你们要去哪儿 |
[20:17] | I’m Arya Stark. | 我是艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[20:19] | I’m going to kill Queen Cersei. | 我要去杀掉瑟曦女王 |
[20:26] | Think about it. | 好好想一想 |
[20:27] | She kills Cersei, the war’s over. | 如果她杀掉瑟曦 战争就结束了 |
[20:30] | There won’t be a siege. You might not even die tomorrow. | 不用攻城 你明天可能也不用送死了 |
[20:37] | I need to go talk to my captain. | 我得向长官汇报 |
[20:39] | Go ahead, talk to him. | 去汇报吧 |
[20:43] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿 |
[21:15] | We speak the common tongue. | 我们会讲通用语 |
[21:17] | Ah. Good. | 太好了 |
[21:20] | I want to be alone with the prisoner. | 我要单独见犯人 |
[21:22] | Get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long day. | 你们去休息吧 明天肯定难熬 |
[21:24] | We have orders to guard the prisoner. | 我们受命守卫犯人 |
[21:26] | Ordered by whom? The queen herself? | 受谁之命 女王直接下达的命令吗 |
[21:29] | – No. – Well, in that case, | -不是 -那样的话 |
[21:31] | as Hand of the Queen, I outrank whomever gave your order. | 作为女王之手 我的官阶比下命令的人高 |
[21:34] | Probably by quite a lot. | 可能还高不少 |
[22:00] | How did they find you? | 他们怎么发现你的 |
[22:10] | Did you consider taking it off? | 你想过把它摘掉吗 |
[22:14] | Cersei once called me “The stupidest Lannister.” | 瑟曦曾叫我”最蠢的兰尼斯特” |
[22:19] | And you’re going back to her, to die with her. | 而你还要回去找她 陪她送死 |
[22:23] | You’ve underestimated her before. | 你过去低估她了 |
[22:24] | She’s going to die. | 她要死了 |
[22:27] | Unless you can convince her to change her course of action. | 除非你能说服改变做法 |
[22:30] | Difficult to do from here. | 在这儿我可说服不了 |
[22:38] | When have I ever been able to convince Cersei of anything? | 我什么时候成功说服过瑟曦 |
[22:41] | Try. | 试试吧 |
[22:43] | If not for yourself, if not for her, | 就算不是为你自己 就算不是为她 |
[22:45] | then for every one of the million people in that city, | 也为了城里的百万民众 |
[22:48] | innocent or otherwise. | 不论无辜还是有罪 |
[22:49] | To be honest, I never really cared much for them. | 说实话 我一向不怎么在意他们 |
[22:52] | Innocent or otherwise. | 不论无辜还是有罪 |
[22:55] | You do care for one innocent. | 有一个无辜者你是在乎的 |
[22:58] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[23:00] | And so does Cersei. | 瑟曦也在乎 |
[23:03] | She has a reason now. | 她现在有活下去的理由 |
[23:06] | The child is the reason she’ll never give an inch. | 那个孩子是她永不让步的理由 |
[23:10] | All the worst things she’s ever done, | 她做的那些歹毒的事 |
[23:12] | she’s done for her children. | 都是为了她的孩子 |
[23:15] | It’s not impossible that she’ll win. | 她不是没可能赢 |
[23:16] | She won’t. | 她赢不了 |
[23:18] | Her enemy’s forces have been depleted, | 她的敌人缺兵少将 |
[23:20] | as she said they would be. | 正如她之前所说的那样 |
[23:21] | Two of the three dragons are dead. | 三条龙死了两条 |
[23:24] | – She’s evened the odds. – The city will fall tomorrow. | -她扳回了劣势 -君临明天必将陷落 |
[23:26] | She has the Lannister army, she has the Golden Company– | 她有兰尼斯特家族军队 她有黄金团 |
[23:28] | I defended the city last time it was attacked. | 上次攻城战时是我在守城 |
[23:30] | I know it better than anyone. It will fall tomorrow. | 我比任何人都熟悉它 君临明天必将陷落 |
[23:32] | Then I suppose I’ll die tomorrow, if not before. | 那我可能明天就会死 如果能活到明天的话 |
[23:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:43] | Escape. | 逃吧 |
[23:44] | The two of you, together. | 你们两个 一起逃 |
[23:47] | Remember where we met, | 记得我们见面的地方吗 |
[23:48] | where they keep the dragon skulls, | 他们在红堡底下 |
[23:50] | beneath the Red Keep? | 存放龙骨的地方 |
[23:52] | Take her down there. | 带她去那里 |
[23:54] | Keep following the stairways down, | 沿着台阶下去 |
[23:55] | down as far as they’ll go. | 下到最深处 |
[23:57] | You’ll come out onto a beach at the foot of the keep. | 你们将从红堡底部来到一片海滩 |
[23:59] | A dinghy will be waiting for you. | 那里会有一艘小船等你们 |
[24:02] | Sail out of the bay. | 驶离海湾 |
[24:04] | If the winds are kind, you’ll make it to Pentos. | 如果顺风 你们能到达潘托斯 |
[24:08] | Start a new life. | 开始新的生活 |
[24:14] | Sail right past the Iron Fleet and into a new life? | 穿过铁舰队 驶向新生活 |
[24:18] | Sounds a lot less likely than Cersei winning this war– | 听起来比瑟曦赢得战争的可能性小多了 |
[24:20] | There won’t be an Iron Fleet for much longer. | 铁舰队很快将不复存在 |
[24:24] | Do it. | 听我的 |
[24:25] | If you don’t, you’ll never see Cersei again. | 否则你就再也见不到瑟曦了 |
[24:34] | Swear to me. | 向我发誓 |
[24:39] | You have my word. | 我向你发誓 |
[24:46] | If it works, | 如果成功了 |
[24:47] | give the order to ring all the bells in King’s Landing and open the gates. | 下令敲响君临所有的钟 敞开城门 |
[24:51] | That will be our signal that the city has surrendered. | 那是献城投降的信号 |
[24:53] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[24:56] | I never thought I’d get to repay the favor. | 没想到我有机会还你的人情 |
[24:59] | Remember, ring the bells and open the gates. | 记住 鸣钟 敞开城门 |
[25:01] | Your queen will execute you for this. | 你的女王会因此处死你 |
[25:04] | If Daenerys can make it to the throne | 如果丹妮莉丝不用趟过尸山血海 |
[25:06] | without wading through a river of blood, | 就登上了铁王座 |
[25:08] | maybe she’ll show mercy to the person who made that possible. | 或许她会宽恕有功之人 |
[25:17] | Tens of thousands of innocent lives… | 成千上万的无辜民众 |
[25:22] | one not particularly innocent dwarf… | 一个算不上无辜的侏儒 |
[25:26] | it seems like a fair trade. | 这笔交易划得来 |
[25:35] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果没有你 |
[25:37] | I never would’ve survived my childhood. | 我活不过孩提时代 |
[25:42] | You would have. | 你能的 |
[25:51] | You were the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[25:54] | who didn’t treat me like a monster. | 不把我当作怪物的人 |
[25:59] | You were all I had. | 你曾是我的全部 |
[27:12] | Eyes on the horizon! | 注意前方 |
[27:16] | Load the scorpion! | 装箭 |
[27:31] | Archers, close up! | 弓箭手 集合 |
[27:33] | Come on! | 快 |
[27:34] | Up to the espringal! | 上架子弩那儿去 |
[27:36] | To the back of it! | 去它背面 |
[27:51] | Archers, line up! | 弓箭手 列队 |
[28:00] | This way! Come on! | 这边 快 |
[28:02] | Clear the streets now! | 都让开 |
[28:04] | – No! – In, now. | -不 -快进去 |
[28:06] | – And you, come on. – Inside, now! | -还有你 来 -快进去 |
[28:09] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[28:10] | Yes. Follow down there. | 对 跟过去 |
[28:11] | They’re here. Get to the Red Keep. | 他们来了 去红堡 |
[28:15] | – My son! – Get inside! | -我儿子 -进去 |
[28:21] | Just ahead of you, I can see it! | 就在你前面 我看到了 |
[28:23] | All right, move it! | 好 快走 |
[28:24] | – Come on! – Keep moving! | -快点 -赶紧走 |
[28:26] | – Keep going! – Keep moving! | – 赶紧走 -别停下 |
[28:29] | – Quickly! – All the way! | -快点 -快走 |
[28:30] | – Come on! – Come on! | -快 -快 |
[28:32] | Hold your mother’s hand! | 抓好你母亲的手 |
[28:49] | Make way for the Golden Company! | 为黄金团让路 |
[29:00] | Close the gate! | 关门 |
[30:06] | If you hear the bells ring, they’ve surrendered. | 如果你听见钟声 就表示他们投降了 |
[30:09] | Call off your men. | 我们就停止进攻 |
[30:23] | Move along now, lads. | 快走 小子们 |
[30:54] | – That’s it. – Go on, move it. | -行了 -继续 快走 |
[31:00] | Come on, move, move. Faster, faster. Come on, move it. | 快点 快走 更快点 快点 快走 |
[31:03] | – Keep going. – Keep moving. | -往前走 -别停下 |
[31:09] | – Move. – Stay with him. | -闪开 -跟着他 |
[31:12] | – Hold on. – Hold my hand. | -抓牢 -抓好我的手 |
[31:14] | Get behind there. | 去那后面 |
[31:15] | Close the gate! | 关门 |
[31:17] | No more through. | 不许再进了 |
[31:22] | – No. – No. Mommy. | -不 -不 妈妈 |
[31:25] | – Vicky! Please! -No, please, sir! | -维姬 -不 求您了 长官 |
[31:28] | – Open the gate! – Close the gate! | -开门 -关门 |
[31:30] | – Open it! – Open the gate! | -打开 -开门 |
[31:32] | – Get back. – Look, try that one. Go. Go. | -回去 -看 走那边 快去 |
[31:42] | The gates are locked now! | 城门已经关上了 |
[31:44] | Open! | 打开 |
[31:45] | – Get back! – Open the gate! | -回去 -开门 |
[31:48] | Soldier! Soldier! | 士兵 士兵 |
[31:50] | – Please open the gate! – Go back to your homes! | -求你们开门 -回家去 |
[31:53] | Stay back! It’s closed! | 回去 门已经关了 |
[31:55] | Soldier! | 士兵 |
[31:58] | Move away! Stop! | 走开 停下 |
[32:00] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[32:04] | We’re not leaving! | 我们不会离开的 |
[33:15] | Turn! | 转向 |
[33:38] | – Turn it around! – Turn it around! | -转过来 -转过来 |
[33:42] | Get back! Back! | 往回转 往回转 |
[33:49] | Fire! | 发射 |
[34:11] | I can see her! | 我看到她了 |
[34:12] | Ready! | 准备 |
[34:14] | Move! | 开动 |
[34:17] | Fire! | 发射 |
[34:22] | – Reload! – Reload! | -装箭 -装箭 |
[34:25] | Faster! | 赶快 |
[34:27] | Hurry! | 快 |
[34:37] | Fire! | 发射 |
[37:59] | Go! | 走 |
[38:05] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:19] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[38:20] | All we need is one good shot. | 我们只需射中一箭 |
[38:23] | The scorpions have all been destroyed, Your Grace. | 巨蝎毁坏殆尽 陛下 |
[38:29] | The Iron Fleet hold Blackwater Bay. | 黑水湾有铁舰队镇守 |
[38:33] | Euron killed one of her dragons. | 攸伦杀了她的一条龙 |
[38:35] | He can kill another. | 他还能再杀一条 |
[38:37] | Your Grace, the Iron Fleet is burning. | 陛下 铁舰队毁于火海 |
[38:40] | The gates have been breached. | 城门已破 |
[38:42] | The Golden Company– | 黄金团… |
[38:44] | Our men will fight harder than sellswords ever could. | 雇佣兵永远比不上我们英勇的军队 |
[38:48] | They will defend their queen to the last man. | 他们会为女王战至一兵一卒 |
[38:51] | – Yes, Your Grace. – The Red Keep has never fallen. | -是的 陛下 -红堡从未失陷 |
[38:54] | It won’t fall today. | 今天也不会失守 |
[39:25] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[39:29] | Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[40:32] | Run. | 快跑 |
[40:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[40:37] | Come on! | 快点 |
[41:30] | – Ring the bells! – Ring the bells! | -鸣钟 -鸣钟 |
[41:34] | The bells! | 鸣钟 |
[41:35] | – Ring the bells! – Ring the bells! | -鸣钟 -鸣钟 |
[41:38] | Ring the bloody bells! | 赶紧鸣钟 |
[41:39] | – Ring the bells! – Ring the bells! | -鸣钟 -鸣钟 |
[41:45] | Tell the queen to ring the bells. | 叫女王鸣钟 |
[41:47] | Ring the bells! | 鸣钟 |
[41:57] | This way. | 这边走 |
[42:03] | Ring the bell! | 鸣钟 |
[42:06] | Ring the bell! | 鸣钟 |
[42:08] | Ring them! | 鸣钟 |
[42:12] | Ring the bells! | 鸣钟 |
[42:18] | Ring the bells! | 鸣钟 |
[42:21] | – Ring the bells! – Help us! | -鸣钟 -救命 |
[42:24] | In the name of the– | 看在老天的… |
[42:26] | Queen! We’re surrounded! | 女王 我们被包围了 |
[42:36] | – Ring the bells! – Now! Come on! | -鸣钟 -快点 |
[42:45] | Hurry up! | 快啊 |
[42:56] | Ring the bells! | 鸣钟 |
[45:22] | No! | 不 |
[45:24] | Get back! | 退后 |
[45:25] | Get back! | 退后 |
[45:28] | Stay! Stay! | 站住 站住 |
[46:52] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[47:03] | Quickly. Quickly. | 快 快 |
[47:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[47:32] | – Get off me! No, get off! Help! Help! – Get off, bitch! | -放开我 不 救命 -放开 婊子 |
[47:36] | No! | 不 |
[48:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[48:10] | Go! | 快走 |
[48:49] | Find somewhere to hide. | 找个地方躲起来 |
[49:17] | My God! | 天啊 |
[49:35] | The Kingslayer. | 弑君者 |
[49:40] | We need to get the queen out of King’s Landing. | 我们得带女王离开君临 |
[49:43] | Listen. | 听啊 |
[49:44] | That’s the sound of a city dying. | 那是城市陷落的哀鸣 |
[49:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[49:51] | Well, maybe for you. | 或许对你来说是的 |
[49:54] | If you kill another king before you die… | 如果死前你还能再杀一个国王 |
[49:58] | they’ll sing about you forever. | 你的事迹将被永世传唱 |
[50:01] | You’re no king. | 你才不是国王 |
[50:03] | Oh, but I am. | 可我是啊 |
[50:06] | And I fucked the queen. | 我还干了女王 |
[50:11] | If I win… | 如果我赢了 |
[50:14] | I’ll bring your head to Cersei | 我就带你的人头去见瑟曦 |
[50:15] | so you can kiss her one last time. | 你就能最后亲她一次 |
[52:02] | Your Grace, it isn’t safe here any longer. | 陛下 这里已经不安全了 |
[52:04] | The Red Keep is the safest place in the city. | 红堡是城中最安全的地方 |
[52:07] | The Unsullied have breached the gates of the Red Keep. | 无垢者已经攻进了红堡大门 |
[52:18] | Maegor’s Holdfast would be a better place to wait out the storm. | 梅葛楼是更好的避难所 |
[53:00] | You fought well… | 你打得不错 |
[53:03] | for a cripple. | 对一个残废来说 |
[53:49] | Another king for you. | 你又杀了一个国王 |
[54:05] | But I got you! | 但我也杀了你 |
[54:10] | I got you! | 我杀了你 |
[54:17] | I’m the man who killed Jaime Lannister. | 是我杀了詹姆·兰尼斯特 |
[54:44] | Go home, girl. | 回家吧 丫头 |
[54:47] | The fire will get her, | 她会被火烧死 |
[54:49] | or one of the Dothraki. | 或者被多斯拉克人杀死 |
[54:51] | Or maybe that dragon will eat her. | 也可能被龙生吞 |
[54:54] | It doesn’t matter. She’s dead. | 不重要 她死定了 |
[54:57] | And you’ll be dead too if you don’t get out of here. | 要是不赶紧走 你也会死在这里 |
[55:00] | I’m going to kill her. | 我要去杀了她 |
[55:03] | You think you wanted revenge a long time? | 你觉得你为报仇等了很久吗 |
[55:06] | I’ve been after it all my life. | 我一辈子都在盼着报仇 |
[55:08] | It’s all I care about. | 我唯一关心的就是报仇 |
[55:10] | And look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[55:14] | You wanna be like me? | 你想跟我一样吗 |
[55:24] | You come with me, you die here. | 跟着我 你就会死在这里 |
[55:41] | Sandor. | 桑铎 |
[55:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:53] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[57:12] | Hello, big brother. | 你好啊 大哥 |
[57:20] | Ser Gregor, stay by my side. | 格雷果爵士 守在我身边 |
[57:33] | Ser Gregor, I command you. | 格雷果爵士 我命令你 |
[57:34] | Obey your queen, Ser Gregor. | 服从女王的命令 格雷果爵士 |
[58:33] | Yeah, that’s you. | 这才是你 |
[58:38] | That’s what you’ve always been. | 你一直就是这样 |
[1:00:14] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[1:00:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[1:00:27] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[1:02:11] | Alanna! | 阿兰娜 |
[1:02:13] | Alanna! Have you seen my wife? | 阿兰娜 你见过我老婆吗 |
[1:02:16] | Have you seen my wife? | 你见过我老婆吗 |
[1:02:18] | – Let go. – Have you seen my wife? | -放手 -你见过我老婆吗 |
[1:02:35] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[1:03:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:07] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[1:04:08] | Take my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[1:04:10] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[1:04:21] | – No. No. – Wait! Wait! | -不 不 -等等 等等 |
[1:04:24] | No! | 不要 |
[1:05:09] | Fucking die! | 去死吧 |
[1:06:45] | We need to fall back! | 我们得撤退了 |
[1:06:47] | Fall back behind the wall! | 撤到城墙后 |
[1:06:51] | – Fall back! – Fall back! | -撤退 -撤退 |
[1:06:53] | Get out of the city! | 快出城 |
[1:06:55] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[1:07:01] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[1:07:03] | – Fall back! – Fall back! | -撤退 -撤退 |
[1:09:00] | You can’t stay here. | 你们不能待在这里 |
[1:09:02] | You have to keep moving. | 你们必须继续走 |
[1:09:04] | We can’t go out there. | 我们不能出去 |
[1:09:06] | You have to. | 非出去不可 |
[1:09:08] | Everyone out there is dead. | 外面的人都死了 |
[1:09:11] | If you stay here, you’ll die. | 你们要是留在这里 都会死 |
[1:09:15] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[1:09:18] | Follow me! | 跟我走 |
[1:09:23] | Come on, quickly. Come to me. | 来 快 跟我来 |
[1:09:25] | Lean him up there. | 把他靠在那里 |
[1:09:26] | Come on, quickly. All of you! | 过来 快 都过来 |
[1:09:32] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:09:39] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:09:45] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:09:47] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:09:48] | Mama! No. | 妈妈 不要 |
[1:09:50] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:09:53] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:09:59] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:10:01] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:10:06] | We have to keep moving. | 我们不能停 |
[1:10:09] | Take her. | 带着她 |
[1:10:11] | Take her! | 带着她 |
[1:10:13] | – Take her. – Come on! | -带着她 -快 |
[1:10:15] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:10:37] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:11:28] | I want our baby to live. | 我想要我们的孩子活下来 |
[1:11:34] | I want our baby to live. | 我想要我们的孩子活下来 |
[1:11:39] | I want our baby to live. | 我想要我们的孩子活下来 |
[1:11:42] | Don’t let me die, Jaime. Please don’t let me die. | 别让我死 詹姆 求你别让我死 |
[1:11:45] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:11:46] | – Please don’t let me die. – It’s all right. | -求你别让我死 -没事的 |
[1:11:48] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[1:11:52] | Just look– Look at me. | 看着…看着我 |
[1:11:53] | – Look at me. – Not like this. | -看着我 -不要这样死 |
[1:11:56] | Not like this. Not like this. | 不要这样死 不要这样死 |
[1:11:57] | Look– Look– Look me in the eye. | 看着…看着我的眼睛 |
[1:11:59] | Don’t look away. Don’t look– | 别转头 别转… |
[1:12:01] | Look at me! Just look at me. | 看着我 看着我就好 |
[1:12:07] | Nothing else matters. | 别的都不重要了 |
[1:12:12] | Nothing else matters. | 别的都不重要了 |
[1:12:14] | Only us. | 只有我俩 |