时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:58] | I’ll find you later. | 我回头跟你们碰头 |
[04:02] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[04:07] | Let me send some men with you. | 我派些人护送你吧 |
[04:13] | I’m going alone. | 我要自己去 |
[05:00] | In the name of the one true queen, | 以唯一正统的女王 |
[05:02] | Daenerys Targaryen, | 丹妮莉丝·坦格利安之名 |
[05:04] | I sentence you to die. | 我判你们死刑 |
[05:07] | Grey Worm! | 灰虫子 |
[05:15] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[05:17] | These men are prisoners. | 他们是战俘 |
[05:19] | It is not over until the queen’s enemies are defeated. | 女王的敌人没有被击败就不算结束 |
[05:21] | How much more defeated do you want them to be? | 你还要他们怎样才算被击败 |
[05:24] | – They’re on their knees. – They are breathing. | -他们都跪下了 -他们还有气儿 |
[05:27] | Look around you, friend. We won. | 看看周围吧 朋友 我们赢了 |
[05:29] | I obey my queen’s commands, not yours. | 我听从女王的命令 不听你的 |
[05:31] | And what are the queen’s commands? | 女王的命令是什么 |
[05:35] | “Kill all who follow Cersei Lannister.” | “杀死所有追随瑟曦·兰尼斯特的人” |
[05:39] | These are free men. | 他们是自由人 |
[05:41] | They chose to fight for her. | 他们自行选择为她而战 |
[05:46] | Easy, men. Easy! Easy. | 别激动 别激动 |
[05:58] | Jon. | 琼恩 |
[06:02] | We should speak with the queen. | 我们去跟女王谈谈吧 |
[14:35] | Torgo Nudho. | 灰虫子 |
[17:19] | You freed your brother. | 你放了你哥哥 |
[17:22] | You committed treason. | 你犯了叛国罪 |
[17:25] | I freed my brother. | 我放了我哥哥 |
[17:30] | And you slaughtered a city. | 您屠了一座城市 |
[19:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:33] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:34] | I came to kill Cersei. | 我是来杀瑟曦的 |
[19:37] | Your queen got there first. | 被你的女王抢先了 |
[19:44] | She’s everyone’s queen now. | 她现在是所有人的女王了 |
[19:46] | Try telling Sansa. | 去跟珊莎说吧 |
[19:55] | Wait for me outside the city gates. | 去城门外等我 |
[19:57] | – I’ll come find you. – Jon. | -我到时候找你 -琼恩 |
[20:01] | She knows who you are. | 她知道你的身份 |
[20:04] | Who you really are. | 你真实的身份 |
[20:06] | You’ll always be a threat to her. | 你永远是她的威胁 |
[20:10] | And I know a killer when I see one. | 有杀心的人 我看得出来 |
[20:45] | Did you bring any wine? | 你带酒来了吗 |
[20:48] | No. | 没有 |
[20:52] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:55] | thank you for coming to see me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[20:59] | Our queen doesn’t keep prisoners for long. | 囚犯在我们的女王手里活不长 |
[21:03] | I suppose there’s a crude kind of justice. | 我想这是一种报应 |
[21:08] | I betrayed my closest friend and watched him burn. | 我背叛密友 看着他被烧死 |
[21:12] | Now Varys’s ashes can tell my ashes: | 现在瓦里斯的灰烬可以对我的灰烬说 |
[21:15] | “See, I told you.” | “看吧 我是对的” |
[21:22] | It just occurred to me. | 我刚刚想到 |
[21:24] | I’m talking to the only man alive who knows where I’m going. | 活人中只有你知道死后是什么样 |
[21:29] | So is there life after death? | 人死后还有往生吗 |
[21:35] | Not that I’ve seen. | 我没见过 |
[21:38] | I should be thankful. | 我应该心怀感激 |
[21:40] | Oblivion is the best I could hope for. | 化为虚无是我能指望的最好的情况 |
[21:44] | I strangled my lover. | 我勒死了自己的爱人 |
[21:47] | I shot my own father with a crossbow. | 用十字弓射杀了亲生父亲 |
[21:49] | I betrayed my queen. | 背叛了我的女王 |
[21:50] | – You didn’t. – I did. | -你没有 -我有 |
[21:54] | And I’d do it again, | 而且目睹了那一切 |
[21:55] | now that I’ve seen what I’ve seen. | 就算重来我还是要那样做 |
[21:58] | I chose my fate. | 我选择了自己的命运 |
[22:00] | The people of King’s Landing did not. | 君临的民众没有选择 |
[22:05] | I can’t justify what happened. | 我不能替发生的事情辩护 |
[22:09] | I won’t try. | 我也不会辩护 |
[22:14] | – But the war is over now. – Is it? | -但战争已经结束了 -真的吗 |
[22:19] | When you heard her talking to her soldiers, | 听听她对士兵的训话 |
[22:22] | did she sound like someone who’s done fighting? | 像是一个结束了征战的人吗 |
[22:33] | She liberated the people of Slaver’s Bay. | 她解放了奴隶湾 |
[22:36] | She liberated the people of King’s Landing. | 解放了君临 |
[22:39] | And she’ll go on liberating | 还要继续她的解放之战 |
[22:41] | until the people of the world are free… | 直到世界人民都获得自由 |
[22:44] | and she rules them all. | 全部归于她的统治 |
[22:46] | And you’ve been by her side, counseling her. | 而你一直在她身边辅佐 |
[22:49] | Until today. | 直到今日 |
[22:52] | Until today. | 直到今日 |
[22:57] | Varys was right. | 瓦里斯是对的 |
[22:59] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[23:01] | It was vanity to think I could guide her. | 以为能够引导她 是我太狂妄自大 |
[23:04] | Our queen’s nature is fire and blood. | 血与火才是我们女王的本性 |
[23:07] | You think our house words are stamped on our bodies | 你认为族语是烙印在每个人骨血里的 |
[23:09] | when we’re born and that’s who we are? | 我们从降生之刻起就决定了命运 |
[23:11] | Then I’d be fire and blood too. | 那么我也该是血与火了 |
[23:15] | She’s not her father, | 她不是她父亲 |
[23:16] | no more than you’re Tywin Lannister. | 正如你不是泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[23:18] | My father was an evil man. My sister was an evil woman. | 我父亲是大恶之人 姐姐犹有过之 |
[23:23] | Pile up all the bodies of all the people they ever killed, | 可是他们所杀之人加在一起 |
[23:27] | there still won’t be half as many | 也不如我们美丽的女王 |
[23:28] | as our beautiful queen slaughtered in a single day. | 一日之内屠戮之众 |
[23:31] | Cersei left her no choice. | 是瑟曦让她别无选择 |
[23:32] | The moment the gates fell, the battle was over. | 攻陷城门时 战斗就结束了 |
[23:35] | She saw her friend beheaded. | 她眼睁睁看着朋友被斩首 |
[23:37] | She saw her dragon shot out of the sky. | 眼睁睁看着龙在天上被射落 |
[23:39] | And she burned down a city for it. | 而她为此焚毁了整整一座城市 |
[23:42] | Ah, it’s easy to judge when you’re standing | 作为远离战场 冷眼旁观的人 |
[23:43] | far from the battlefield. | 评判起来当然容易 |
[23:45] | Would you have done it? | 你会那样做吗 |
[23:48] | What? | 什么 |
[23:51] | You’ve been up there, on a dragon’s back. | 你骑龙飞上过天空 |
[23:53] | You’ve had that power. | 你曾经手握那种力量 |
[23:55] | Would you have burned the city down? | 换做是你 会焚毁都城吗 |
[24:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:03] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[24:06] | You won’t say because you don’t want to betray her… | 你不肯说 因为你不想背叛她 |
[24:11] | but you know. | 但你心里知道 |
[24:21] | What’s it matter what I’d do? | 我会怎样做有什么要紧 |
[24:23] | It matters more than anything. | 这比任何事情都重要 |
[24:31] | When she murdered the slavers of Astapor, | 她杀死阿斯塔波的奴隶主时 |
[24:35] | I’m sure no one but the slavers complained. | 我确信除了那些奴隶主没人会有异议 |
[24:37] | After all, they were evil men. | 毕竟 他们是邪恶之人 |
[24:41] | When she crucified hundreds of Meereenese nobles, | 她钉死数百弥林贵族时 |
[24:44] | who could argue? | 有谁提出异议 |
[24:46] | They were evil men. | 他们都是邪恶之人 |
[24:48] | The Dothraki khals she burned alive? | 被她烧死的多斯拉克卡奥呢 |
[24:52] | They would have done worse to her. | 他们倘若抓到她会做得更过分 |
[24:56] | Everywhere she goes, evil men die | 她所到之处 邪祟尽除 |
[25:00] | and we cheer her for it. | 我们因此为她欢呼 |
[25:04] | And she grows more powerful | 而她的力量不断壮大 |
[25:05] | and more sure that she is good and right. | 越来越坚信自己的伟大和正确 |
[25:14] | She believes her destiny | 她相信自己的使命 |
[25:16] | is to build a better world for everyone. | 是为世人创造一个更好的世界 |
[25:19] | If you believed that… | 如果你有这样的信念 |
[25:22] | if you truly believed it, | 如果你真心坚信如此 |
[25:23] | wouldn’t you kill | 难道不会痛下杀手 |
[25:24] | whoever stood between you and paradise? | 扫除前进路上一切阻碍 |
[25:59] | I know you love her. | 我知道你爱她 |
[26:06] | I love her too. | 我也爱她 |
[26:12] | Not as successfully as you. | 不是你们那种两情相悦 |
[26:18] | But I believed in her with all my heart. | 但我曾经全心全意地相信她 |
[26:31] | Love is more powerful than reason. | 爱比理性更强大 |
[26:36] | We all know that. | 我们都知道这一点 |
[26:38] | Look at my brother. | 你看我哥哥 |
[26:45] | “Love is the death of duty.” | “情爱是责任的大忌” |
[26:53] | You just came up with that? | 这是你刚想出来的 |
[27:01] | Maester Aemon said it a long time ago. | 伊蒙学士很久以前说的 |
[27:09] | Sometimes duty is the death of love. | 有时候 责任是情爱的终结 |
[27:19] | You are the shield that guards the realms of men. | 你是守护王国的坚盾 |
[27:24] | And you’ve always tried to do the right thing. | 你总是努力做正确的事情 |
[27:26] | No matter the cost, you’ve tried to protect people. | 你曾不计代价守护人民 |
[27:33] | Who is the greatest threat to the people now? | 如今谁是对人民最大的威胁 |
[27:44] | It’s a terrible thing I’m asking. | 我要请求你的 是一件可怕的事 |
[27:48] | It’s also the right thing. | 也是正确的事情 |
[27:52] | Do you think I’m the last man she’ll execute? | 你认为我会是她处死的最后一个人吗 |
[27:58] | Who is more dangerous than the rightful | 还有谁比铁王座的合法继承人 |
[28:00] | heir to the Iron Throne? | 更具有威胁性 |
[28:15] | That’s her decision. She is the queen. | 决定权在她手里 她是女王 |
[28:27] | I’m sorry it came to this. | 走到这一步 我很遗憾 |
[28:41] | And your sisters? | 那你的妹妹们呢 |
[28:45] | Do you see them bending the knee? | 她们会屈膝臣服吗 |
[28:51] | My sisters will be loyal to the throne. | 我的妹妹们会对王座效忠 |
[28:53] | Why do you think Sansa told me the truth about you? | 你以为珊莎为什么告诉我你身世的真相 |
[28:57] | Because she doesn’t want Dany to be queen. | 因为她不想让丹妮当女王 |
[28:59] | – She doesn’t get to choose. – No. | -她没得选择 -没错 |
[29:02] | But you do. | 但你有 |
[29:05] | And you have to choose now. | 而且你现在必须做出选择 |
[33:07] | When I was a girl, my brother told me | 我小时候 我哥哥告诉我 |
[33:09] | it was made with 1000 swords from Aegon’s fallen enemies. | 它由一千把伊耿败敌的剑铸成 |
[33:16] | What do 1000 swords look like | 在一个连二十都数不到的小女孩想象中 |
[33:18] | in the mind of a little girl who can’t count to 20? | 一千把剑何等壮观 |
[33:22] | I imagined a mountain of swords too high to climb. | 我想像中的王座巍峨如山 高不可攀 |
[33:26] | So many fallen enemies, | 伊耿败敌无数 |
[33:28] | you could only see the soles of Aegon’s feet. | 站在王座下只能看到他的脚底 |
[33:30] | I saw them executing Lannister prisoners in the street. | 我看到街上在处决兰尼斯特的战俘 |
[33:34] | They said they were acting on your orders. | 他们说是奉你之命 |
[33:37] | – It was necessary. – Necessary? | -这是必要之事 -必要 |
[33:40] | Have you been down there? | 你到城里去过吗 |
[33:42] | Have you seen? | 你有看到吗 |
[33:43] | Children, little children, burned! | 孩童 幼儿被活活烧死 |
[33:49] | I tried to make peace with Cersei. | 我曾试图与瑟曦讲和 |
[33:53] | She used their innocence as a weapon against me. | 她利用无辜者与我为敌 |
[33:57] | She thought it would cripple me. | 她以为这样能牵制我 |
[33:58] | And Tyrion? | 那提利昂呢 |
[34:03] | He conspired behind my back with my enemies. | 他与我的敌人密谋 |
[34:07] | How have you treated people who’ve done the same to you, | 你是怎样处置那些如此背叛你的人 |
[34:10] | even when it broke your heart? | 即便处置他们令你心碎 |
[34:15] | Forgive him. | 原谅他 |
[34:19] | – I can’t. – You can. | -我不能 -你能 |
[34:22] | You can forgive all of them, | 你能原谅他们所有人 |
[34:24] | make them see they made a mistake. | 让他们看到是自己错了 |
[34:26] | Make them understand. | 让他们明白 |
[34:33] | Please, Dany. | 求你了 丹妮 |
[34:38] | We can’t hide behind small mercies. | 我们不能满足于小仁小义 |
[34:42] | The world we need | 忠于旧世界的人 |
[34:44] | won’t be built by men loyal to the world we have. | 造不出我们要的那个世界 |
[34:47] | The world we need is a world of mercy. It has to be. | 我们要的世界当是仁慈的 必须如此 |
[34:51] | And it will be. | 会是的 |
[34:56] | It’s not easy to see something that’s never been before. | 前所未有的世界不易想见 |
[35:03] | A good world. | 美好的世界 |
[35:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[35:09] | How do you know it’ll be good? | 你怎么知道会是美好的 |
[35:11] | Because I know what is good. | 因为我知道什么是美好 |
[35:15] | And so do you. | 你也知道 |
[35:16] | – I don’t. – You do. | -我不知道 -你知道 |
[35:18] | You do. You’ve always known. | 你知道 你一直都知道 |
[35:24] | What about everyone else? | 那其他人呢 |
[35:28] | All the other people who think they know what’s good. | 其他所有心中有自己向往的美好的人 |
[35:33] | They don’t get to choose. | 他们无权选择 |
[35:41] | Be with me. | 陪在我身边 |
[35:44] | Build the new world with me. | 与我一起创造新世界 |
[35:46] | This is our reason. | 这就是我们的缘由 |
[35:48] | It has been from the beginning, | 从一开始就注定的 |
[35:50] | since you were a little boy with a bastard’s name | 从你还是个顶着私生子姓氏的小男孩 |
[35:53] | and I was a little girl who couldn’t count to 20. | 而我还是个数不到二十的小女孩开始 |
[35:58] | We do it together. | 我们一道 |
[36:01] | We break the wheel together. | 我们一起粉碎这车轮 |
[36:07] | You are my queen. | 你是我的女王 |
[36:10] | Now, and always. | 永远都是 |
[43:36] | Where’s Jon? | 琼恩在哪儿 |
[43:38] | – He is our prisoner. – So is Lord Tyrion. | -他是我们的囚犯 -提利昂大人也一样 |
[43:40] | They were both to be brought to this gathering. | 他们两人都应被带来参会 |
[43:43] | We will decide what we do with our prisoners. | 如何处置囚犯由我们决定 |
[43:46] | This is our city now. | 这座城市是我们的了 |
[43:47] | If you look outside the walls of your city, | 在你们的城池墙外 |
[43:50] | you’ll find thousands of Northmen who will explain to you | 能看到成数千北方人 乐意为你解释为什么 |
[43:52] | why harming Jon Snow is not in your interest. | 伤害琼恩·雪诺于你们无益 |
[43:56] | And you will find thousands of Unsullied | 而你会看到数千无垢者 |
[43:58] | who believe that it is. | 认为此举有益 |
[43:59] | Some of you may be quick to forgive. | 也许你们中有人原谅得快 |
[44:02] | The Ironborn are not. | 但铁民不同 |
[44:04] | I swore to follow Daenerys Targaryen. | 我发誓追随丹妮莉丝·坦格利安 |
[44:06] | You swore to follow a tyrant. | 你发誓追随一个暴君 |
[44:07] | She freed us from a tyrant. | 她从一个暴君手中解放了我们 |
[44:10] | Cersei is gone because of her, | 她除掉了瑟曦 |
[44:11] | and Jon Snow put a knife in her heart. | 而琼恩·雪诺一刀刺进了她的心脏 |
[44:14] | Let the Unsullied give him what he deserves. | 让无垢者给他应得的下场 |
[44:16] | Say another word about killing my brother | 再说一句要杀我哥哥 |
[44:18] | and I’ll cut your throat. | 我就割你喉咙 |
[44:19] | Friends, please. | 朋友们 别这样 |
[44:23] | We’ve been cutting each other’s throats long enough. | 我们互相割喉的历史够悠久了 |
[44:26] | Torgo Nudho. Am I saying that properly? | 灰虫子 我没喊错吧 |
[44:33] | If it weren’t for you and your men, | 如果没有你和你的部队 |
[44:34] | we would’ve lost the war with the dead. | 与死人的战争不可能获胜 |
[44:37] | This country owes you a debt it can never repay, | 你们的恩义维斯特洛无以为报 |
[44:39] | but let us try. | 但让我们略表心意 |
[44:42] | There is land in the Reach. | 河湾地有土地 |
[44:43] | Good land. | 肥沃的土地 |
[44:44] | The people that used to live there are gone. | 过去的主人已经不在 |
[44:47] | Make it your own. Start your own house | 去那里创立你的家族 |
[44:49] | with the Unsullied as your bannermen. | 让无垢者做你的封臣 |
[44:52] | We’ve had enough war. | 我们不能再打仗了 |
[44:53] | Thousands of you, thousands of them. | 你们有几千人 他们有几千人 |
[44:56] | You know how it ends. | 你知道结局如何 |
[44:58] | We need to find a better way. | 我们需要找到更好的办法 |
[45:00] | We do not need payment. | 我们不要回报 |
[45:02] | We need justice. | 我们要的是公道 |
[45:05] | Jon Snow cannot go free. | 不能释放琼恩·雪诺 |
[45:10] | It’s not for you to decide. | 这不由你决定 |
[45:12] | You are not here to speak! | 你不许说话 |
[45:15] | Everyone has heard enough words from you. | 所有人都听够了你说的话 |
[45:19] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[45:21] | And no one’s any better for it. | 再正确不过了 |
[45:25] | But it’s not for you to decide. | 但这不由你决定 |
[45:29] | Jon committed his crime here. | 琼恩在此犯下了罪行 |
[45:31] | His fate is for our king to decide. | 他的命运由我们的国王决定 |
[45:34] | Or our queen. | 或者是女王 |
[45:36] | We don’t have a king or queen. | 我们没有国王或者女王 |
[45:39] | You’re the most powerful people in Westeros. | 在场的都是维斯特洛最有权势的人 |
[45:45] | Choose one. | 选一位 |
[45:56] | Make your choice, then. | 你们选吧 |
[46:20] | My lords and ladies… | 诸位领主与夫人 |
[46:26] | I suppose this is the most important moment of our lives. | 我想这是我们人生中最重要的时刻 |
[46:30] | What we decide today will reverberate | 我们今天的决定 |
[46:32] | through the annals of history. | 必然影响深远 |
[46:34] | I stand before you | 我身为 |
[46:36] | as one of the senior lords in the country. | 这个国家的大领主之一 |
[46:40] | A veteran of two wars. | 参与了两场战争 |
[46:43] | And I like to think my experience | 我认为我的经历 |
[46:44] | has led to some small skill in statecraft | 使我多少习得了一些治国之术 |
[46:49] | – and underst– – Uncle? | -也懂得… -舅舅 |
[46:53] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[47:26] | Well, we have to choose someone. | 我们必须选一位出来 |
[47:30] | Why just us? | 为什么只有我们 |
[47:39] | We represent all the great houses, | 我们代表了所有的大家族 |
[47:41] | but whomever we choose, | 但无论我们选谁 |
[47:42] | they won’t just rule over lords and ladies. | 他们统治的不仅仅是领主与夫人 |
[47:46] | Maybe the decision about what’s best for everyone | 或许关系到所有人福祉的决定权 |
[47:49] | should be left to… | 应该留给 |
[47:51] | well, everyone. | 所有人 |
[48:08] | Maybe we should give the dogs a vote as well. | 或许我们应该让狗也投票 |
[48:10] | I’ll ask my horse. | 我问问我的马 |
[48:21] | I suppose you want the crown. | 我猜你想要王位 |
[48:24] | Me? | 我 |
[48:26] | The Imp? | 小恶魔 |
[48:29] | Half the people hate me for serving Daenerys, | 一半的人恨我效忠丹妮莉丝 |
[48:32] | the other half hate me for betraying her. | 另一半恨我背叛她 |
[48:36] | – Can’t think of a worse choice. – Who, then? | -没人比我更不合适了 -那选谁 |
[48:46] | I’ve had nothing to do but think these past few weeks. | 过去几周我除了思考无事可做 |
[48:52] | About our bloody history. | 思考我们血淋淋的历史 |
[48:55] | About the mistakes we’ve made. | 思考我们犯下的错误 |
[49:09] | What unites people? | 是什么让人团结起来 |
[49:13] | Armies? | 军队 |
[49:16] | Gold? | 黄金 |
[49:20] | Flags? | 旗帜 |
[49:28] | Stories. | 是故事 |
[49:32] | There’s nothing in the world more powerful than a good story. | 一个好的故事是世上最强大的力量 |
[49:38] | Nothing can stop it. | 没有什么能阻止它 |
[49:41] | No enemy can defeat it. | 没有敌人能打败它 |
[49:44] | And who has a better story… | 有谁的故事 |
[49:47] | than Bran the Broken? | 比伤残者布兰更精彩 |
[49:53] | The boy who fell from a high tower and lived. | 那个跌落高塔而且活下来的男孩 |
[49:58] | He knew he’d never walk again, so he learned to fly. | 他知道他无法再行走 所以他学会了飞 |
[50:03] | He crossed beyond the Wall, | 他越过长城 |
[50:05] | a crippled boy, | 一个残废男孩 |
[50:07] | and became the Three-Eyed Raven. | 成为了三眼乌鸦 |
[50:12] | He is our memory, | 他是我们的记忆 |
[50:14] | the keeper of all our stories. | 我们所有故事的守护者 |
[50:17] | The wars, weddings, births, massacres, famines. | 战争 婚礼 降生 屠杀 饥荒 |
[50:22] | Our triumphs, | 我们的胜利 |
[50:24] | our defeats, | 我们的失败 |
[50:26] | our past. | 我们的过往 |
[50:29] | Who better to lead us into the future? | 谁能更好地引领我们走向未来 |
[50:35] | Bran has no interest in ruling and he can’t father children. | 布兰无意执政 也不能生子 |
[50:38] | Good. | 正好 |
[50:40] | Sons of kings can be cruel and stupid, | 国王之子很可能既残忍又愚蠢 |
[50:42] | as you well know. | 这一点你很清楚 |
[50:45] | His will never torment us. | 他没有孩子来折磨我们 |
[50:51] | That is the wheel our queen wanted to break. | 这才是我们的女王想要粉碎的车轮 |
[51:01] | From now on, rulers will not be born. | 从今以后 统治者不再是生而继承 |
[51:05] | They will be chosen on this spot | 而是由维斯特洛的领主与夫人 |
[51:08] | by the lords and ladies of Westeros… | 在此选举产生 |
[51:11] | to serve the realm. | 为国效力 |
[51:21] | I know you don’t want it. | 我知道你不想要王位 |
[51:24] | I know you don’t care about power. | 我知道你不在乎权力 |
[51:30] | But I ask you now, if we choose you… | 但我现在问你 如果我们推举你 |
[51:35] | will you wear the crown? | 你愿意加冕为王吗 |
[51:39] | Will you lead the Seven Kingdoms to the best of your abilities | 你愿意竭尽所能为七国造福 |
[51:41] | from this day until your last day? | 从今日起 至死方休吗 |
[51:50] | Why do you think I came all this way? | 你觉得我为什么大老远来到这里 |
[51:59] | To Brandon of House Stark… | 推举史塔克家族的布兰登为国王 |
[52:03] | I say aye. | 我赞成 |
[52:16] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:24] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:26] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:30] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:34] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:40] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:41] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:43] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:44] | – Aye. – Aye. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[52:47] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[52:50] | I’m not sure I get a vote, but aye. | 我不确定我能不能投票 但我赞成 |
[52:54] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[53:06] | I love you, little brother. I always will. | 我爱你 弟弟 永远爱你 |
[53:09] | You’ll be a good king. | 你将成为一代贤王 |
[53:12] | But tens of thousands of Northmen | 但成千上万的北方人 |
[53:14] | fell in the Great War defending all of Westeros. | 在保卫维斯特洛的大战中牺牲 |
[53:17] | And those who survived have seen too much | 那些幸存的人经历了太多苦难 |
[53:19] | and fought too hard ever to kneel again. | 在战争中身心俱疲 不愿再俯首称臣 |
[53:25] | The North will remain an independent kingdom, | 北境将如数千年来一样 |
[53:28] | as it was for thousands of years. | 保有其独立王国的地位 |
[53:55] | All hail Bran the Broken, First of His Name, | 万岁 伤残者布兰一世 |
[54:00] | King of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的国王 |
[54:03] | Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. | 六国的统治者 全境守护者 |
[54:10] | All hail Bran the Broken! | 伤残者布兰万岁 |
[54:25] | Lord Tyrion… | 提利昂大人 |
[54:29] | you will be my Hand. | 你将担任国王之手 |
[54:32] | No, Your Grace, I don’t want it. | 不 陛下 我不想当 |
[54:35] | And I don’t want to be king. | 我也不想当国王 |
[54:39] | I don’t deserve it. | 我不配 |
[54:42] | I thought I was wise, but I wasn’t. | 我以为我很智慧 但并非如此 |
[54:45] | I thought I knew what was right, but I didn’t. | 我以为我知道什么是正确的 但我一无所知 |
[54:51] | Choose Ser Davos. | 选戴佛斯爵士 |
[54:53] | Choose anyone else. | 选谁都行 |
[54:54] | – I choose you. – You cannot. | -我选你 -您不能选他 |
[54:57] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[54:59] | – I’m king. – This man is a criminal. | -我是国王 -此人是罪犯 |
[55:01] | – He deserves justice. – He just got it. | -他理应接受裁决 -他已经得到了 |
[55:05] | He’s made many terrible mistakes. | 他犯过许多严重的错误 |
[55:07] | He’s going to spend the rest of his life fixing them. | 他将终其一生将功补过 |
[55:15] | It is not enough. | 那也不够 |
[55:25] | Giving you to the Unsullied would start a war. | 把你交给无垢者会引起战争 |
[55:29] | Letting you walk free would start a war. | 放你走也会引起战争 |
[55:32] | So our new king has chosen | 所以我们的新国王 |
[55:34] | to send you to the Night’s Watch. | 决定送你去守夜人军团 |
[55:38] | There’s still a Night’s Watch? | 还有守夜人军团吗 |
[55:42] | The world will always need a home | 世界永远需要一个家园 |
[55:43] | for bastards and broken men. | 接纳私生子和缺陷怪胎 |
[55:50] | You shall take no wife, | 你将不娶妻 |
[55:52] | hold no lands, | 不封地 |
[55:54] | father no children. | 不生子 |
[55:59] | The Unsullied wanted your head of course, | 无垢者当然想要你的脑袋 |
[56:02] | but Grey Worm has accepted the justice of a life sentence. | 但灰虫子接受了终生监禁你的裁决 |
[56:07] | Sansa and Arya wanted you freed, | 珊莎和艾莉亚希望你恢复自由 |
[56:10] | but they understand our new king needs to make peace. | 但她们明白 我们的新国王必须从中调解 |
[56:14] | No one is very happy. | 谁都不是很高兴 |
[56:17] | Which means it’s a good compromise, I suppose. | 我想那就算是非常成功的妥协了 |
[56:22] | Was it right? | 到底是对是错 |
[56:26] | What I did? | 我的所作所为 |
[56:30] | What we did. | 我们的所作所为 |
[56:36] | It doesn’t feel right. | 我觉得不对 |
[56:45] | Ask me again in 10 years. | 十年后再问我 |
[57:10] | I don’t expect we’ll ever see each other again. | 我们恐怕不会再见面了 |
[57:17] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 未必 |
[57:20] | A few years as Hand of the King | 当几年首相 |
[57:21] | would make anyone want to piss off the edge of the world. | 就让人想对着世界的边缘撒尿 |
[59:43] | I wish there had been another way. | 我希望事情不是这样 |
[59:47] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[1:00:01] | The North is free, thanks to you. | 北境自由了 多亏了你 |
[1:00:05] | But they lost their king. | 但他们失去了自己的王 |
[1:00:09] | Ned Stark’s daughter will speak for them. | 奈德·史塔克的女儿将成为他们的领袖 |
[1:00:14] | She’s the best they could ask for. | 她是最好的人选了 |
[1:00:37] | You can come see me, you know, at Castle Black. | 你可以来看我 来黑城堡 |
[1:00:40] | I can’t. | 不能 |
[1:00:42] | You think anyone will dare tell you women aren’t allowed? | 你觉得谁敢跟你说女人不得入内吗 |
[1:00:51] | I’m not going back north. | 我不回北方 |
[1:00:55] | Where are you going? | 那你去哪儿 |
[1:00:58] | What’s west of Westeros? | 维斯特洛的西边是什么 |
[1:01:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:05] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[1:01:07] | It’s where all the maps stop. | 所有地图上都没画 |
[1:01:11] | That’s where I’m going. | 我就去那里 |
[1:01:22] | You have your Needle? | 缝衣针带了吗 |
[1:01:25] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[1:01:48] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[1:01:58] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you needed me. | 对不起 您需要我的时候我不在场 |
[1:02:03] | You were exactly where you were supposed to be. | 你在你应该在的地方 |
[1:03:19] | 兰尼斯特家族的詹姆爵士 担任巴利斯坦·赛尔弥的侍从 随其清剿御林兄弟会 因作战英勇 十六岁时册封为骑士 入选御林铁卫 君临城陷时 在铁王座下杀害国王伊里斯二世 之后被国王劳勃·拜拉席恩一世赦免 由此得到“弑君者”的外号 提利昂·兰尼斯特谋杀了国王乔佛里一世后 侍奉国王托曼一世 | |
[1:03:45] | 于呓语森林被俘 被凯特琳夫人释放 立誓找回她的两个女儿 失去了他的… | |
[1:04:00] | 不费一兵一卒从徒利叛军手中收复奔流城 引诱无垢者进攻凯岩城 为战略大局牺牲家园 诱使坦格利安军队控制高庭 在黄金大道大战中英勇作战 险些葬身龙焰 立誓为生者而战 只身北上临冬城 直面死人军团 于绝境中守卫城堡 直至击败夜王 南下 越狱 试图挽救君临于灭顶之灾 | |
[1:06:20] | That’s not– Uh– | 那不是… |
[1:06:27] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:06:28] | A Song of Ice and Fire. | 《冰与火之歌》 |
[1:06:31] | Archmaester Ebrose’s history of the wars | 艾博洛斯博士写的战争史 |
[1:06:33] | following the death of King Robert. | 劳勃国王死后那段历史 |
[1:06:35] | I helped him with the title. | 我帮他取的书名 |
[1:06:40] | I suppose I come in for some heavy criticism. | 我猜写我的部分是强烈抨击的口吻 |
[1:06:43] | Oh, I wouldn’t say that. | 那倒不是 |
[1:06:45] | Oh, he’s kind to me. Never would’ve guessed. | 噢 看来他把我写得不错 真是猜不到 |
[1:06:52] | He’s not kind? | 他把我写得很差吗 |
[1:06:55] | – He… – He what? | -他… -他什么 |
[1:06:57] | What does he say about me? | 他是怎么写我的 |
[1:07:05] | I don’t believe you’re mentioned, ahem. | 他好像没有提到你 |
[1:07:30] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | -陛下 -陛下 |
[1:07:31] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | -陛下 -陛下 |
[1:07:51] | We appear to be missing a Master of Whisperers. | 看来我们还缺情报总管 |
[1:07:54] | And a Master of Laws. | 和法务大臣 |
[1:07:57] | – And a Master of War. – Yes, Your Grace. | -还有战争大臣 -是的 陛下 |
[1:07:59] | Suitable prospects will be brought to you | 近期我们就安排合适的人选 |
[1:08:00] | for an audience in the coming weeks. | 由您当面定夺 |
[1:08:04] | And Drogon? Any word? | 卓耿呢 有消息吗 |
[1:08:06] | He was last spotted flying east, toward– | 有人看见它飞向东方 朝着… |
[1:08:08] | The farther away, the better. | 越远越好 |
[1:08:12] | Perhaps I can find him. | 也许我可以找到 |
[1:08:14] | Do carry on with the rest. | 诸位继续吧 |
[1:08:17] | As you wish, Your Grace. | 如您所愿 陛下 |
[1:08:21] | Ser Podrick. | 波德瑞克爵士 |
[1:08:31] | We serve at your pleasure, King Bran the Broken, | 我们任您差遣 伤残者布兰国王 |
[1:08:34] | ruler of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. | 六国统治者暨全境守护者 |
[1:08:38] | – Long may he reign. – Long may he reign. | -愿他的统治长久 -愿他的统治长久 |
[1:08:40] | – Long may he reign. – Long may he reign. | -愿他的统治长久 -愿他的统治长久 |
[1:08:41] | Long may he reign. | 愿他的统治长久 |
[1:08:44] | That will improve. | 下次会更好 |
[1:08:47] | I’m sure it will. | 我相信 |
[1:08:56] | Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, | 黑水的波隆爵士 |
[1:08:58] | Lord of Highgarden, | 高庭领主 |
[1:08:59] | Lord Paramount of the Reach and Master of Coin, | 河湾地总督 财政大臣 |
[1:09:03] | would you say the crown’s debt to you has been paid? | 王室欠你的债算是偿清了吗 |
[1:09:06] | In full, my lord Hand. | 偿清了 首相大人 |
[1:09:08] | Good. | 好 |
[1:09:09] | Time to start incurring a new one. | 是时候记上一笔新的债务了 |
[1:09:11] | We have hungry people to feed. | 我们要喂饱饥饿的百姓 |
[1:09:13] | Can we expect some assistance in this regard? | 这件事情上我们能得到援助吗 |
[1:09:15] | Indeed we can. | 当然可以 |
[1:09:16] | Lord Davos, we have an armada to rebuild and ports to repair. | 戴佛斯大人 我们需要重建舰队修复港口 |
[1:09:19] | We have. These projects will begin as soon as | 的确 这些工程即刻就会启动 |
[1:09:22] | the Master of Coin and Lord of Lofty Titles provides funding. | 只待头衔高上天的财政大臣资金到位 |
[1:09:26] | The Master of Coin looks forward to helping the Master of Ships, | 财政大臣愿意协助海政大臣 |
[1:09:29] | but first he has to ensure we’re not wasting coin, | 但首先他必须保证不浪费钱 |
[1:09:32] | or soon there won’t be no more coin. | 不然很快就没钱可使了 |
[1:09:34] | “Any more.” | “没钱可用” |
[1:09:35] | You Master of Grammar now too? | 你还兼任语法大臣吗 |
[1:09:36] | Grandmaester, ahem, | 大学士 |
[1:09:38] | it is my theory, based on my years of work | 以下是我的见解 基于数年来 |
[1:09:40] | on the Casterly Rock sewers, | 我监修凯岩城下水道的经验 |
[1:09:42] | that clean water leads to a healthier population. | 干净的水有助于人民保持健康 |
[1:09:44] | The Archmaester has done some research on this subject | 博士对此做过一些研究 |
[1:09:47] | and it turns out– | 结果是… |
[1:09:48] | The strong live and the weak don’t. | 强者生存 弱者淘汰 |
[1:09:50] | Find the best builders and set them to the task. | 召集最好的工匠 让他们干活 |
[1:09:52] | Oh, speaking of builders, all the best brothels burned down. | 说到工匠 城里最好的妓院都烧没了 |
[1:09:56] | The Master of Coin is willing to fund reconstruction. | 财政大臣愿意投资重建 |
[1:10:00] | the Archmaester is less than enthusiastic | 博士对于妓院的有益影响 |
[1:10:02] | about the salutary effects of brothels. | 缺乏研究兴趣 |
[1:10:04] | Well, I imagine he isn’t using them properly. | 我猜这是他没正确体验过的缘故 |
[1:10:06] | I think we can all agree that ships | 我认为我们都赞同 |
[1:10:08] | take precedence over brothels. | 舰队的重建优先于妓院 |
[1:10:11] | I think that’s a very presumptuous statement. | 我认为这种说法太武断了 |
[1:10:15] | I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel. | 有一次我带了头蠢驴和一个蜂巢进了妓院 |
[1:14:38] | The Queen in the North! | 北境女王 |
[1:14:40] | The Queen in the North! | 北境女王 |
[1:14:42] | The Queen in the North! | 北境女王 |
[1:14:44] | The Queen in the North! | 北境女王 |
[1:14:45] | The Queen in the North! | 北境女王 |
[1:14:47] | The Queen in the North! | 北境女王 |