时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Good Doctor… | |
[00:03] | You ready to tell me what’s on your mind? | 准备好告诉我你在想什么了吗 |
[00:06] | I think I’m in love with my boss. | 我好像爱上我上司了 |
[00:09] | I have rheumatoid arthritis. | 我得了类风湿性关节炎 |
[00:11] | I wanted you to know and no one else. | 除了你 我不想让其他人知道 |
[00:15] | I’ve been thinking about synovectomy surgery. | 我在想要不要做滑膜切除术 |
[00:17] | That’ll resolve the pain temporarily. Then what? | 这只能暂时缓解疼痛 然后呢 |
[00:19] | It’ll give me at least ten years. | 能给我至少十年时间 |
[00:21] | And then you’re gonna be bone on bone. | 然后你手指上就是骨头碰骨头了 |
[00:23] | What’s your plan then? | 然后你打算怎么办 |
[00:25] | I understand you’re leaving surgery. | 我知道你不要再做手术了 |
[00:27] | That’s tough. But it’s the right call. | 很艰难 但却正确的决定 |
[00:29] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[00:33] | I’m doing the surgery. | 我要做滑膜切除术 |
[00:34] | You don’t tell me anything about your life. | 你生活的事情什么都不跟我讲 |
[00:36] | That’s because you don’t want to know anything. | 那是因为你什么都不想知道 |
[00:38] | That’s not true! | 不是的 |
[00:39] | You don’t want to feel guilty about being a thousand miles away. | 你不想因为离我这么远而内疚 |
[00:41] | You just want to know that I’m okay. | 你只想知道我过的很好 |
[00:45] | I love you, Lea. | 我爱你 莉亚 |
[00:46] | I want to be your boyfriend. | 我想做你男朋友 |
[00:48] | I’m a challenge for anyone. | 我对任何人来说都是个挑战 |
[00:50] | I just know it would be too hard for you. | 对你来说会太难的 |
[00:53] | You have to give me a chance. | 你总得给我一个机会 |
[00:55] | You need to let me try. | 让我试试 |
[00:57] | No. I will fix it! | 我可以改的 |
[00:58] | Shaun, you’re autistic. You can’t fix that. | 肖恩 你有自闭症 你改不了的 |
[01:02] | You acted like you cared about me, | 你表现的好像喜欢我 |
[01:04] | but you don’t even respect me. | 但你连尊重我都做不到 |
[01:07] | You’re going to end up alone, and you deserve it! | 你会孤独终老的 你活该 |
[01:10] | Because you’re a superficial, | 因为你就是一个肤浅 自私 |
[01:12] | selfish, and prejudiced person! | 对人有偏见的人 |
[01:31] | Uh, two lychee Kolsch, please. | 两个荔枝科隆啤酒 |
[01:34] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[01:40] | I saw the invite at the clinic. | 我在诊所看到邀请函了 |
[01:43] | And I assumed you wouldn’t be here. | 我以为你不会来的 |
[01:49] | You with a friend? | 跟朋友一起来的吗 |
[01:51] | Uh, it’s been a rough couple of weeks. | 过去几周有点艰难 |
[01:55] | Hey! They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[01:58] | The guys who made this all possible! | 让这一切都充满可能的人 |
[02:00] | I don’t know about all that. | 太客气了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, well, you try opening a brewery | 如果你死里逃生的话 也会想开一个酿酒厂 |
[02:03] | or fundraising when you’re dead. | 或者去募捐啦 |
[02:06] | Oh, honey, uh, you remember Dr. Melendez… | 亲爱的 你还记得梅兰德兹医生吧 |
[02:09] | Hi. And Dr. Glassman. | – 你好 – 还有格拉斯曼医生 |
[02:10] | This is my wife, Noreen. | 这是我妻子 诺林 |
[02:11] | Aaron. Hi. | 我是艾伦 你好 |
[02:13] | This is Lea. | 这是莉亚 |
[02:14] | Your flavor profiles are epic. | 你们家的招牌酒真的太棒了 |
[02:17] | Well, how about a tour? | 来参观一下啊 |
[02:19] | Uh, yes. | 好啊 |
[02:20] | Okay, great. Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:22] | Carl! Marta. | – 卡尔 – 玛尔塔 |
[02:24] | It’s good to see you! | 很高兴见到你啊 |
[02:25] | She is in host mode. We could be here forever. | 她现在是待客模式了 我们走不了了 |
[02:28] | I’ll show you around. | 我带你转转 |
[02:34] | The, uh, hops in the Kolsch, is that the Citra? | 科隆啤酒的啤酒花 是斯特拉的吗 |
[02:37] | In combination with the Noble German. | 再加上圣德国 |
[02:40] | Lady knows her stuff. | 她很专业嘛 |
[02:45] | Do you feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[02:48] | It’s an earthquake. | 地震了 |
[03:07] | Get out of there! | 快走开 |
[03:13] | Lea! | 莉亚 |
[03:37] | XGunSubTeam | |
[03:44] | “奥德丽・林来电” | |
[03:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:51] | Thank God. Are you okay? | 谢天谢地 你没事吧 |
[03:53] | Um, I’m fine, I think. | 应该没事 |
[03:56] | The ceiling caved in. | 天花板塌了 |
[03:58] | Were you hit? Are you bleeding? | 你被砸了吗 流血了吗 |
[03:59] | Not as far as I can tell. Just… | 我没感觉 |
[04:02] | Just some bruises. | 只有淤青 |
[04:05] | The brewing tanks fell over. | 啤酒罐倒了 |
[04:06] | One went right through the floor. | 一个直接砸开了地板 |
[04:08] | And Glassman? Wasn’t he with you? | 格拉斯曼呢 没跟你一起吗 |
[04:10] | I was! I am! | 我在 在呢 |
[04:17] | Your shoulder. It’s dislocated. | 你肩膀脱臼了 |
[04:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:24] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:26] | Noreen. | 诺林呢 |
[04:28] | We’re okay here. | 我们没事 |
[04:30] | I’m about to assemble a HURT team and head out. | 我组一只急救小队 这就出发 |
[04:32] | Any idea how many wounded? | 知道多少人受伤吗 |
[04:34] | No. Let me check. | 我看看啊 |
[04:38] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[04:44] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[05:08] | Get here as fast as you can. | 赶快过来 |
[05:13] | The hospital is on mass casualty incident protocol. | 医院现在遵照大规模伤亡事故处理规程 |
[05:16] | Cancel all elective surgeries. | 取消所有不紧急的手术 |
[05:18] | Transfer non-critical patients | 把不紧急的病人 |
[05:19] | to urgent-or chronic-care facilities. | 全部送到紧急或慢性护理机构 |
[05:21] | No family members or visitors are allowed in the ER. | 家属和探视人员都不能进急诊室 |
[05:24] | We’re gonna need every inch of space we’ve got. | 我们所有的地方都得利用起来 |
[05:26] | Use the waiting room for patient overflow. | 放不下的病人就放到等待区域 |
[05:27] | Our HURT Team, which I’ll be running, | 我们的应急团队由我带领 |
[05:29] | has been assigned to the Bold Statement Brewery, | 分配给了大胆宣言酿酒厂 |
[05:32] | which collapsed during a charity event. | 酒厂在慈善活动中坍塌了 |
[05:34] | Melendez and Glassman went to that. | 梅兰德兹和格拉斯曼去参加了 |
[05:35] | I spoke with Melendez. They’re both fine. | 我联系梅兰德兹了 他俩都没事 |
[05:39] | That’s two out of approximately a hundred. | 但那边一共有一百多个人 |
[05:42] | Park, Shaun, Claire, you’re with me. | 朴医生 肖恩 克莱尔 跟我走 |
[05:44] | Get the equipment packed up. I want to be on the road in three minutes. | 把器械都带好 三分钟后出发 |
[05:51] | I need you to cover surgery. | 你负责手术那边 |
[05:53] | I’ll get another attending on the ER. | 我再找一个主治医生去急诊 |
[05:54] | I’ll do both. I used to run the whole hospital. | 我都来就行 我以前可是管着整家医院呢 |
[05:59] | It’s just a cut. You’ll be fine. | 只是小伤口 没事的 |
[06:01] | I need to focus on medical emergencies. | 我需要查看严重伤势 |
[06:04] | Cuts and scrapes do not qualify. | 小伤口和擦伤不算 |
[06:05] | My colleague and I will be com… | 我和我的同事会 |
[06:12] | Lea? | 莉亚呢 |
[06:13] | The door to the Brew Hall is totally blocked. | 通往酿酒室走廊的门已经完全被堵住了 |
[06:16] | Dr. Melendez! | 梅兰德兹医生 |
[06:18] | Noreen? | 诺林 |
[06:23] | Marta. | 玛尔塔 |
[06:26] | What hurts? | 哪里痛 |
[06:27] | My back. | 后背 |
[06:33] | Okay, I’m gonna need a towel and some tape, | 给我找条毛巾 和胶布 |
[06:35] | and Glassman and I need every first aid kit you’ve got. | 我和格拉斯曼需要你这边所有的急救包 |
[06:38] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:45] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[06:47] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[06:51] | I’m gonna stabilize that leg, sir. | 我要固定住你的腿 先生 |
[06:59] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[07:03] | Sir, please put that light on your leg. | 先生 拿光照着你的腿 |
[07:05] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[07:06] | Just hold still. | 你别动 |
[07:08] | What if there’s an aftershock? The whole place could come down. | 如果还有余震呢 那整个地方都会塌了的 |
[07:10] | Just hold still, please, sir. Just hold still! | 先生 麻烦你别动 |
[07:14] | Just please sit down! | 请你坐好 |
[07:31] | Hey, you guys can head across the street, | 你们过马路 |
[07:34] | and you’ll be okay over there. | 你们到那边就没事了 |
[07:38] | Might be about 40 people inside in need of treatment | 里面大概有40人需要治疗 |
[07:41] | or so… Some kind of onsite evaluation. | 做一下现场评估 |
[07:43] | Where do you need me? | 你需要我干嘛 |
[07:44] | Back at the hospital. We’re short on surgeons. Okay. | 回医院去 医生人手不够 |
[07:46] | Shaun. Uh… | 肖恩 |
[07:49] | Lea…was here. | 莉亚也来了 |
[07:53] | Where is she now? | 现在在哪 |
[07:55] | I don’t know. She was inside when the tanks fell down. | 不知道 酒罐倒下的时候她还在里面 |
[07:57] | But the first responders are gonna find her. Shaun? | 急救人员会找到她的 肖恩 |
[08:22] | Melendez. | 梅兰德兹 |
[08:23] | 50-year-old woman, medical history includes spinal tumor resection, | 50岁女性 病史包括脊柱肿瘤切除 |
[08:26] | C1-through-3 fusion, | C1节到C3节融合 |
[08:28] | complaining of severe back pain. | 说自己背痛很严重 |
[08:29] | Hey, where were you hit? | 你哪里受伤了 |
[08:30] | Are you dizzy? You okay? I’m fine. | – 晕吗 还好吗 – 我没事 |
[08:32] | A beam fell, hit me on my side, knocked me down. | 横梁倒了 砸到我侧面把我砸倒了 |
[08:34] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[08:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[08:37] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[08:42] | I’ll lay off working my obliques at the gym for a bit. | 我暂时不去健身房举铁了吧 |
[08:45] | Ow. How much does that hurt? | 有多疼 |
[08:46] | No more than it should. | 比正常疼痛要严重一点 |
[08:48] | You’re gonna need a full evaluation. | 你需要全面检查 |
[08:50] | I’ll go with Marta back to the hospital, get checked out. | 我跟玛尔塔回医院看一下 |
[08:54] | Where was Lea? | 莉亚呢 |
[08:57] | In the Brew Hall, and it’s completely blocked in. | 在酿酒室走廊 已经堵死了 |
[08:59] | Glassman and I already tried. | 我和格拉斯曼已经试过了 |
[09:02] | The danger of spinal fracture… | 脊椎骨折很危险 |
[09:03] | Let’s get a real cervical collar on her and get her onto the board. | 给她上一个颈托 拖走 |
[09:07] | Stop! | 别动 |
[09:20] | Don’t touch her. | 别动他 |
[09:23] | You winced when they touched your neck. | 他们碰你脖子的时候你缩了一下 |
[09:25] | Did your right hand hurt? | 你右手疼吗 |
[09:27] | Yeah. | 疼 |
[09:28] | Like it was on fire. | 火辣辣的 |
[09:30] | It’s not just a fracture. | 不只是骨折 |
[09:31] | Something is pressing on her spinal cord. | 有东西压迫她的脊髓 |
[09:34] | Even the move to the board could shift the object, | 稍微动一动板子都会碰到的 |
[09:36] | leading to permanent paralysis. | 会造成永久瘫痪 |
[09:40] | I need to find Lea. | 我要去找莉亚了 |
[09:44] | Get the battery-powered X-ray. | 去拿电池供电的X光仪 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:52] | Lucky there weren’t more books on that shelf. | 幸亏架子上没有放很多书 |
[09:53] | Bay one. | 一号创伤室 |
[09:55] | 500 milligrams IV acetaminophen, | 500毫克醋氨酚 |
[09:56] | and page Calderon in pedes. | 呼叫儿科的卡尔德隆医生 |
[09:58] | Reznick, no. You had surgery on your hands 48 hours ago. | 雷兹尼克 不行 你48小时之前 手才做完手术 |
[10:01] | I don’t need them to triage. | 我验伤分类又不需要手 |
[10:02] | We need a surgeon over here. | 这边需要医生 |
[10:04] | Construction worker. Through and through impalement. | 建筑工人 整个被刺穿 |
[10:06] | Point of entry’s his pelvis. | 进入点是他的骨盆 |
[10:09] | BP 111 over 84. | 血压111 84 |
[10:10] | Pulse 107 BPMs. | 心跳107 |
[10:11] | Pupils? Ignore her. | – 瞳孔呢 – 别理她 |
[10:13] | Normal and reactive. | 瞳孔正常 有反应 |
[10:14] | Right now she’s a patient, not a doctor. | 现在她是病人 不是医生 |
[10:16] | Motor exam? | 做了能动性检查了吗 |
[10:17] | Normal. All right. Thanks. | – 正常 -好谢谢 |
[10:19] | I’m concerned about the iliac artery. | 我担心髂动脉 |
[10:20] | You should check his femoral pulse. | 看一下股动脉搏动 |
[10:22] | I was planning to. | 正打算呢 |
[10:23] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[10:25] | Right leg is strong. | 右腿脉搏有力 |
[10:27] | Left is thready. | 左腿有些断断续续 |
[10:28] | Ultrasound his leg to confirm. His abdomen, too. | 做超声波确认一下 腹部也是 |
[10:31] | Look for additional damaged vessels. | 寻找其他受损血管 |
[10:34] | Then take him to OR 2 and page Cohen. | 带他去二号手术室 呼科恩医生 |
[10:36] | There could be a lot of vascular injuries. | 他还会有很多血管损伤的 |
[10:38] | You should do his surgery while I help with triage. | 我帮忙分拣病人 你去给他做手术吧 |
[10:40] | Dr. Reznick, I don’t need or want your help. | 雷兹尼克医生 我不需要 也不想要你帮忙 |
[10:43] | You have a habit of withholding key details | 你会为了自己的好处 |
[10:46] | from your attendings as it benefits you. | 故意跟主治医生隐瞒重要信息 |
[10:48] | Go to bed. | 去休息吧 |
[10:57] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[10:59] | Lea, can you hear me? | 莉亚 听到吗 |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[11:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[11:02] | Help. Think I’m stuck. | 救命 我好像卡住了 |
[11:04] | Shaun, we need you on triage. Let the professionals… | 肖恩 来帮忙分拣病人 让专业人员去 |
[11:06] | Sh… Okay. | 好 |
[11:07] | Help. | 救命 |
[11:09] | Under here. | 这底下 |
[11:11] | Someone is down there. | 这底下有人 |
[11:15] | Someone’s down there, but it’s not Lea. | 下面有人 但不是莉亚 |
[11:19] | We need fire and rescue over here! | 这边需要救援队 |
[11:20] | Coming now! | 来了 |
[11:22] | Shaun! | 肖恩 |
[11:33] | It’s right up against the spinal canal. | 就在椎管旁边 |
[11:35] | It’s the C2 screws we used to fuse the vertebrae once the tumor was out. | 是我们在肿瘤切除后用来融合椎骨的C2螺丝 |
[11:40] | That doctor was right? | 那位医生说对了 |
[11:41] | I could end up paralyzed? | 我可能会瘫痪吗 |
[11:44] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[11:48] | So, what are we gonna do about that? | 那要怎么办呢 |
[11:56] | We could remove the screw here. | 可以现场把螺丝移除 |
[12:01] | No. You can’t operate on my wife’s spine | 不 不能在这种地方 |
[12:03] | in the middle of all this. | 给我老婆脊柱动手术 |
[12:06] | It would have its risks, | 虽然会有风险 |
[12:08] | significantly more than most surgeries, | 而且比大部分手术风险都要大 |
[12:10] | but Dr. Browne’s right. | 但布朗医生是对的 |
[12:12] | If we don’t remove the screw here, | 如果不在这里移除螺丝 |
[12:15] | it’s very likely that you’ll be paralyzed from the neck down. | 很有可能会从颈部以下全部瘫痪 |
[12:22] | Take it out. | 拿出来吧 |
[12:33] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[12:37] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[12:39] | Are you there? | 在吗 |
[12:42] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[12:44] | Please help! | 救命啊 |
[12:49] | Lea, it’s me! | 莉亚 是我 |
[12:51] | Lea, it’s Shaun! It’s… | 莉亚 我肖恩 |
[12:56] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[12:57] | Shaun, help! | 肖恩 救命 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:04] | Hey! This area needs to be stabilized before any medical personnel… | 这地方要先固定好 医生才可以 |
[13:07] | Lea! | 莉亚 |
[13:24] | I think I’m stuck. | 我好像卡住了 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:51] | Lea. I’m coming. | 莉亚 我来了 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:40] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[14:46] | I am…not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[14:52] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[14:58] | Of course you are. | 你当然害怕了 |
[15:03] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[15:05] | Because this is stupid scary. | 因为这是愚蠢的害怕 |
[15:11] | Dispatch rerouted us to Good Sam for some reason. | 调度中心不知道为什么让我们送去山姆医院 |
[15:14] | Put us on diversion. Too many trauma patients, too few surgeons. | 为了让我们喘口气 太多医生 太少病人了 |
[15:17] | Now you got two more patients and one more surgeon. | 现在又多了两个病人 一个医生 |
[15:19] | Which procedure do you want? | 你要做哪个手术 |
[15:20] | Pelvic fracture can wait. Bay 7. | 骨盆骨折可以先等等 7号创伤室 |
[15:22] | I’m overseeing the ER. | 我在监督急诊室 |
[15:24] | Someone has to. Doesn’t have to be you. | 总得有人来看 但不一定是你啊 |
[15:27] | Morgan texted me. She’s offered to help. | 摩根发信息了 她说要帮忙 |
[15:31] | Hands-free. | 发信息都没用手哦 |
[15:33] | I’ll handle the ER. You two go cut. | 我来处理急诊这边 你俩去做手术 |
[15:34] | Who’s gonna actually treat the patients? Siri? | 那谁来治疗病人 手机小助手吗 |
[15:36] | The nurses. I’ll tell them what to do and then oversee every move. | 护士来 我告诉他们怎么做 然后一直监督 |
[15:39] | Running this place isn’t a job for a third-year, | 管理急诊室不是一个第三年住院医生能办到的 |
[15:41] | even on days without an earthquake. | 即便是没地震的日子都不行 |
[15:43] | Well, we’ve had an earthquake. There are no options. | 但刚刚就是地震了啊 没的选了 |
[15:46] | Morgan. You be careful with those hands. | 摩根 保护好你的手 |
[15:48] | You could screw them up for good. | 可别永久损伤了 |
[15:50] | Understood. | 懂 |
[15:51] | Petringa! OR 3. | 帕特林格 三号手术室 |
[16:01] | What were you doing in a brewery, anyway? | 你跑来酿酒厂干嘛 |
[16:03] | I was just sitting at the bar, having a beer. | 我在吧台喝酒来着 |
[16:06] | Now I’m trapped under it. | 现在被压在吧台底下了 |
[16:07] | You’re not 21. | 你还没满21岁不能喝酒啊 |
[16:08] | I’d show you my ID, | 我也想给你看驾照 |
[16:09] | but my pockets are kind of underground right now. | 但我钱包现在应该已经到地下了 |
[16:11] | We should let your parents know where you are. | 我们应该联系你父母 |
[16:14] | I’m fine. It doesn’t even hurt. | 我没事 根本不疼 |
[16:16] | I think you should have someone here… Mom, Dad. | 应该有人来陪你的 你爸你妈 |
[16:18] | My mom’s dead. | 我妈死了 |
[16:22] | And my dad’s on a plane. | 我爸在飞机上 |
[16:25] | Do you know the flight number? We can get word to him. | 你知道航班号吗 可以给他带个话 |
[16:30] | If my son was in your situation, I’d want to be there, | 如果我儿子现在是你这样 我会想过去的 |
[16:32] | no matter what else was going on or how he got there. | 无论还有其他什么事 或者要怎么过去 |
[16:36] | My dad already thinks I’m a screw-up. | 我爸已经觉得我是个废物了 |
[16:40] | And this doesn’t exactly disprove that. | 这不就更加赞成了他的观点吗 |
[16:47] | Just get this thing off me. | 把这玩意挪开就行了 |
[16:52] | Call me a bitch. | 骂我婊 |
[16:56] | Call me a bitch. | 骂我婊 |
[17:00] | We are gonna clear this ER | 我们要把急诊室清出来 |
[17:01] | and get the hospital off trauma diversion. | 让医院改善创伤转移的形式 |
[17:04] | With a patient in every bed and one doctor with zero hands? | 让满床的病人 然后还有一个手指头都不能用的医生来改善吗 |
[17:06] | Actually, I’ve got eight. | 我有八根呢 |
[17:07] | You guys are gonna do exactly what I tell you. | 我让你们干什么 你们就干什么 |
[17:09] | I ask you to probe 2 inches to the left, | 我让你往左两英尺处扎 |
[17:11] | I don’t mean 1.5 inches or 1.7. | 就不能是1.5英尺 或者1.7英尺 |
[17:13] | I have you debride a wound, | 我让你给伤口清创 |
[17:14] | that’s three Betadine swabs, not two. | 就要用三个碘伏棉球 而不是两个 |
[17:16] | I don’t care what shortcuts you’ve picked up. | 我不管你们走什么捷径 |
[17:18] | I will not say please. It is a wasted word. | 我不会说请 因为浪费时间 |
[17:19] | I will not say thank you. I will be moving on. | 我不会说谢谢 因为我忙着治病 |
[17:22] | I will be a bitch, so you may as well call me one now. | 我会很婊 所以你们现在就骂我好了 |
[17:25] | Bitch. | 婊 |
[17:28] | You’re a bitch. Bitch. | – 你真婊 – 婊 |
[17:29] | As a feminist, I’m really not com… | 我是女权主义者 我不能 |
[17:31] | Say it. Bitch. | – 说 – 婊 |
[17:32] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:33] | Let’s get to work. | 开始吧 |
[17:37] | You should be up there doing your job, | 你应该去上面救人 |
[17:39] | not down here. | 而不是在这里 |
[17:43] | Lea needs me. | 莉亚需要我 |
[17:44] | No, she doesn’t. | 她不需要 |
[17:49] | You think rescuing her will make her fall in love with you. | 你觉得救了她 能让她爱上你 |
[17:52] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[17:55] | You’re…being… | 你 现在怎么 |
[17:59] | You always said I could do… | 你总是说我 |
[18:02] | Because I believed in you. | 那是因为我相信你 |
[18:05] | Right now, I don’t. | 现在我不相信 |
[18:09] | She doesn’t love you. She told you. | 她不爱你 她说过了 |
[18:12] | She thinks you’re limited. | 她觉得你有局限 |
[18:15] | You are. | 你确实有 |
[18:22] | You’re not her hero. | 她的英雄不是你 |
[18:34] | Please help! | 救命啊 |
[18:53] | We need a central line, endotracheal tube, | 需要中央插管 气管内导管 |
[18:56] | bag mask, portable oxygen, anesthesia… | 袋式面罩 便携式氧气 麻醉 |
[19:00] | We’ve got midazolam. | 有咪达唑仑 |
[19:02] | That combined with a morphine drip should work. | 加上吗啡应该有用 |
[19:04] | Okay. Noreen? | 诺林 |
[19:05] | Don’t do this surgery. Please. | 求你们不要做手术 |
[19:10] | I-I can’t lose her. Not this soon. | 我不能这么早失去她 |
[19:13] | M-Marta was with her husband. | 玛尔塔跟她丈夫一起的时候 |
[19:15] | She was miserable. She didn’t know… | 很痛苦 她不知道 |
[19:18] | We’re not the ones you need to persuade. | 你需要说服的不是我们 |
[19:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:31] | I will push your wheelchair. | 我给你推轮椅 |
[19:33] | I’ll wipe your mouth, whatever you need. | 我给你擦嘴 什么都行 |
[19:39] | And be glad for every minute of it | 而且每分每秒都会很开心 |
[19:40] | because… | 因为 |
[19:43] | You will still be alive. | 即便瘫痪了 但你还活着 |
[19:48] | And we’ll still be on our adventure. | 我们仍然可以继续我们的冒险 |
[19:52] | Five years. | 五年 |
[19:55] | That’s… | 这 |
[19:57] | That’s just not enough. | 远远不够 |
[20:01] | So greedy. | 你太贪心哦 |
[20:02] | Marta, please. | 玛尔塔 求你了 |
[20:09] | Thank you for being willing to take care of me… | 谢谢你愿意照顾我 |
[20:12] | Again. | 再一次 |
[20:16] | Five years isn’t enough. | 在一起五年远远不够 |
[20:19] | However long I have with you will never be enough. | 我跟你在一起多久都不够 |
[20:24] | I only found you | 我停止聆听我的恐惧之后 |
[20:25] | once I stopped listening to my fear… | 才遇到了你 |
[20:28] | Fear of hurting my husband… | 那种害怕伤害我丈夫的恐惧 |
[20:32] | Being thrown out of the church, | 被教堂赶出去的恐惧 |
[20:35] | of dying alone. | 孤独终老的恐惧 |
[20:40] | Pushing all that aside made room for you, | 我把这一切推开 才给你腾了地方 |
[20:43] | and you are my life. | 你就是我的全部 |
[20:52] | Dr. Melendez saved me once. | 梅兰德兹医生救过我一次了 |
[20:55] | He’s gonna do it again. | 他还能做到的 |
[20:59] | Be brave with me. | 跟我一起勇敢点吧 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:02] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[22:17] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩・墨菲医生 |
[22:19] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[22:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[22:30] | Vera. | 薇拉 |
[22:32] | Where does it hurt, Vera? | 哪里痛 薇拉 |
[22:34] | Everywhere. | 到处都痛 |
[22:36] | But mostly the shoulder. | 但主要是肩膀痛 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:49] | Take a deep breath, please. | 请你深呼吸 |
[22:56] | Your lungs are fine. | 你的肺没事 |
[23:00] | Can you feel your hands? | 你的手有感觉吗 |
[23:01] | Yes. | 有 |
[23:02] | That means you have no nerve damage. | 说明神经没有损伤 |
[23:05] | It missed your vital organs. | 没有砸到你的重要器官 |
[23:07] | I can remove it without risking permanent injury. | 我可以在不造成永久性伤害的情况下移除它 |
[23:10] | That’s good news. | 好消息啊 |
[23:20] | This is bad. | 这不太好 |
[23:27] | When I cut, brace this. | 我下刀的时候 你要按住 |
[23:29] | Her neck cannot move at all. | 千万不能让她动脖子 |
[23:40] | Making initial midline incision to posterior neck. | 对后颈部作最初中线切口 |
[23:50] | It’s gonna take some time before we can move that bar. | 我们得花点时间才能移动那个吧台 |
[23:52] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:53] | We need to get a sense of the kid’s injuries before you do anything. | 你们行动之前 我们也得先评估下孩子的伤势 |
[23:56] | I need to get under there and take a look. | 我得下去看看 |
[23:58] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[24:01] | Asthma and dust inhalation. | 哮喘加吸尘 |
[24:03] | Bad combination. | 真是坏组合 |
[24:05] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[24:09] | Higher. | 高一点 |
[24:11] | Higher. | 再高一点 |
[24:12] | Where her lungs are. | 放到她肺的地方 |
[24:13] | You’re the one that can hear them. There. | – 我又听不到 – 好了 |
[24:16] | Deeper. | 深呼吸 |
[24:19] | Trying. Just can’t. | 我在努力 但不行 |
[24:26] | That’s probably because your lungs are hyperinflated. | 可能是因为你的肺过度膨胀了 |
[24:29] | Start nebulizer albuterol and oxygen, | 用上喷雾器 沙丁胺醇和氧气 |
[24:30] | eight liters per minute. | 每分钟八公升 |
[24:33] | Why are you using plaster of Paris? | 你为什么用的是熟石膏 |
[24:34] | You told me cast her arm. You didn’t tell me… | 你就让我固定 又没说 |
[24:36] | To use fiberglass, which takes half the time and is twice as effective? | 用玻璃纤维能节省一半时间 而且双倍有效也要说吗 |
[24:39] | I wasn’t aware that I had to instruct you on common sense. | 我还得教你们常识咯 |
[24:43] | Bitch. | 婊啊 |
[24:59] | Can I speak to Dr. Lim, please? | 找一下林医生 |
[25:05] | Shaun, where are you? | 肖恩 你在哪 |
[25:06] | I found a woman with shoulder and leg impalements. | 我找到一个肩膀和腿有刺痛感的女人 |
[25:09] | I’m going to extract the shoulder, | 我要给她正骨 |
[25:11] | but freeing the leg could sever the posterior tibial artery. | 但是把她的腿弄出来 会切断她的切断胫骨后动脉 |
[25:14] | That sounds bad. | 听起来不妙啊 |
[25:15] | You would die. | 你会死的 |
[25:16] | What’s the leg impaled on? | 腿被什么东西刺穿了 |
[25:18] | Mm, it appears to be steel rebar. | 好像是钢筋 |
[25:22] | We’ll send down a firefighter. | 我们派消防员下去 |
[25:23] | Once they’ve sawed through the rebar, they’ll transport her up. | 切断钢筋之后 就把她送上来 |
[25:26] | And keep this channel open so I can hear you. | 这个频道别关 让我能听到 |
[25:35] | Have they found Lea? | 他们找到莉亚了吗 |
[25:37] | No. They’re still searching. | 没 他们还在找 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | Hey, Aaron, can you head back to the ER when you finish here? | 亚伦 你这边完事能回急诊吗 |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[26:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[26:02] | Not unless you can take the transected aorta being prepped in OR 3. | 那除非你去做三号手术室的主动脉断裂手术 |
[26:06] | I got a myocardial contusion and tamponade in 2. | 我这还有一个心肌挫伤和填塞在二号等着呢 |
[26:08] | Ceiling fan fell on this guy’s chest. | 天花板砸到这人胸口了 |
[26:11] | See you on the other side. | 那做完手术再见咯 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:23] | We’ve got a bleed. Clamp. | 出血了 夹钳 |
[26:27] | The hardware tore a muscular branch | 螺丝撕裂了一根右椎动脉上的 |
[26:29] | of her right vertebral artery. | 肌肉动脉分支 |
[26:31] | I can’t find the bleed without suction. | 没有抽吸我看不到出血点 |
[26:35] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[26:39] | Her vitals are stable, but she’s lost too much blood. | 体征稳定 但失血过多 |
[26:42] | We can’t keep cutting till we give her a transfusion. | 不输血的话不能继续手术 |
[26:44] | Check all local hospitals and blood banks. | 检查当地医院和血库 |
[26:47] | See who can get us O-negative, stat. | 立刻弄到O型血 |
[26:51] | There might be another way to transfuse her. | 或许有其他办法给她输血 |
[27:02] | So, I’m 16, in my dad’s car, | 我16岁 在我爸车里 |
[27:05] | a dime bag in my pocket, | 我兜里有一小包大麻 |
[27:06] | and a cop approaching. | 然后警察过来了 |
[27:08] | Did you get arrested? | 你被抓了吗 |
[27:09] | Hey, let me tell the story. | 听我说完啊 |
[27:11] | It’s got a beginning, middle, and end. | 这故事有开头中间和结尾呢 |
[27:12] | I want the end. It’s better with the middle. | – 我想听结局 – 先听了中间 结局更好哦 |
[27:15] | We, uh, roll down the window, | 我们就把窗户摇下来 |
[27:17] | and the cop is hit with a cloud of smoke. | 一大股烟雾冲着警察扑面而来 |
[27:19] | She makes us get out, | 她让我们下车 |
[27:21] | pats us both down, searches the whole car… | 搜了我俩的身 检查了整个车 |
[27:25] | Uh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:27] | Oh, wait. Come on, come on. Don’t leave me hanging. | 别让我一个人等啊 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 别走 |
[27:30] | She didn’t find anything. | 她什么都没找到 |
[27:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:33] | Our bodies can do amazing things, | 我们的身体很厉害的 |
[27:34] | even hide dime bags. | 即便是要藏一小袋大麻 |
[27:36] | Holy crap! No way! Did you still smoke it? | 厉害啊 你是不是还抽呢 |
[27:40] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来啊 |
[27:41] | Oh, man, you did! Euggh! | 你果然还在抽 |
[27:44] | How bad is it? | 多严重 |
[27:47] | His spine’s been severed. | 他的脊柱断了 |
[27:52] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 失了很多血 |
[27:54] | No femoral pulses. | 没有股动脉脉搏 |
[27:55] | His legs are ice cold. | 他的腿冰凉 |
[27:57] | The bar’s basically cross-clamping his abdominal aorta. | 吧台基本是交叉阻断了他的腹主动脉 |
[28:03] | He’s gonna bleed out when we lift the bar. | 一旦我们抬起吧台 他就会失血而死的 |
[28:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:16] | No, there’s gotta be something we can do. | 不 肯定有办法的 |
[28:18] | We can get his dad here before it’s too late. | 可以在他死前 把他爸弄来 |
[28:29] | Inject five CCs bupivacaine, | 注射5克布比卡因 |
[28:31] | wait 20 minutes, then pull it out. | 等20分钟 然后拔出来 |
[28:35] | You here for me to discharge our asthmatic? | 你是通知我哮喘病人可以出院的吗 |
[28:37] | No, she’s gotten worse. | 不 她更严重了 |
[28:39] | And she’s complaining about back pain. | 而且说自己背痛 |
[28:41] | She said she fell during the earthquake. | 她说地震的时候她摔倒了 |
[28:43] | Symptom explained. | 症状可以解释 |
[28:44] | Those sutures need to be closer together. | 缝线再紧密一点 |
[28:46] | Add budesonide to her nebulizer. | 在喷雾器中加入布地奈德 |
[28:48] | That should help her breathing. | 应该可以帮助她呼吸 |
[28:49] | I think she might be pregnant. | 我觉得她可能是怀孕了 |
[28:51] | Shortness of breath plus back pain | 呼吸急促加上背部疼痛 |
[28:52] | could be UTI, kidney stones, or pregnancy. | 可能是尿路感染 肾结石 或者怀孕的表现 |
[28:55] | Urine dip ruled out UTI and kidney stones. | 从尿液来看可以排除尿路感染和肾结石 |
[28:57] | So her symptoms have nothing to do with the earthquake? | 所以她的症状和地震无关 |
[28:59] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[29:03] | How can you be both slow and sloppy? | 你怎么能又慢慢吞吞还马马虎虎的 |
[29:05] | This is my first time doing sutures. | 这是我第一次缝针啊 |
[29:07] | Finish up so I can discharge him. | 赶紧弄完 让他出院 |
[29:09] | Stop with the zebra hunting. | 别再乱猜了 |
[29:11] | Put her on budesonide and clear the bed. | 给她用布地奈德 然后出院 |
[29:13] | I asked you to be my hands, not my brain. | 我让你当我的手 不是我的大脑 |
[29:15] | Dr. Reznick. | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[29:16] | I’m over the bitch plan, after three years of it. | 我不管你的婊女计划了 受够了已经 |
[29:19] | We’re in crisis. | 虽然我们身处危机 |
[29:20] | That you are using to rehabilitate | 但你是想利用这件事 |
[29:21] | your reputation with Andrews, which is fine. | 恢复你在安德鲁医生那边的名声 这没问题 |
[29:24] | But stop biting the hands that are your hands. | 但你不要滥用不属于你的权力了 |
[29:36] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[29:37] | Sterilizing the instrument. | 消毒器械 |
[29:40] | Do you know someone with cancer? | 你认识得癌症的人吗 |
[29:44] | I’m curious why you were at | 我很好奇你为什么要来参加 |
[29:46] | a fundraiser for cancer research. | 一个癌症研究的募捐晚会 |
[29:50] | I was there for a man. | 我是为了一个男人去的 |
[29:54] | One without cancer | 一个不在乎癌症 |
[29:55] | or any interest in being with me. | 也不想跟我在一起的人 |
[30:00] | My ex-boyfriend is on the board of the charity. | 我前男友是慈善组织董事会的 |
[30:03] | Why did you want to see your ex-boyfriend? | 你为什么想见前男友 |
[30:06] | I guess… | 或许是 |
[30:09] | I hoped he’d realize he was still in love with me | 我希望他能意识到 他还爱着我 |
[30:11] | and beg me to take him back. | 然后求我跟他很好吧 |
[30:15] | Clever, huh? | 聪明哦 |
[30:16] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[30:23] | I still want Lea to be my girlfriend. | 我还是想让莉亚当我女朋友 |
[30:28] | But she doesn’t feel the same way? | 但她不想吗 |
[30:33] | I have autism. | 我有自闭症 |
[30:34] | Oh… Shaun, that shouldn’t… | 肖恩 这不应该是 |
[30:51] | Why didn’t you warn me? | 你为什么不警告我呢 |
[30:52] | Studies have shown that anticipation only heightens pain. | 研究表明 期待只会加剧疼痛 |
[30:58] | I used small talk to distract you. | 我跟你闲聊 转移你注意力 |
[31:12] | Where did you two meet? | 你们俩在哪认识的 |
[31:18] | Church. | 教堂 |
[31:21] | I’m not a member anymore. | 我已经不是那里的成员了 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:31] | Place that in the surgical cavity. | 把这个放在手术腔内 |
[31:35] | You made a cell saver out of a… | 你做了一个细胞回收器 还是用一个 |
[31:37] | Beer engine. | 啤酒吸扬器做的 |
[31:39] | I ran alcohol through it to sterilize it. | 我用酒冲过了 消毒了 |
[31:43] | Attach this to an IV. | 把这个连上输液管 |
[31:48] | We are gonna pump her own blood back into her. | 我们要把她的血 再给她打回去 |
[31:57] | Hey, we got somebody down here! | 这下面有人 |
[32:01] | Can you hear us? We’re coming! | 能听到吗 我们来了 |
[32:08] | Lea. Are you okay? | 莉亚 没事吧 |
[32:09] | I-I think so. | 应该没事 |
[32:20] | Hey. How long before you guys get this thing off of me? | 你们啥时候能把吧台挪走啊 |
[32:27] | We’re working on it. | 我们在努力了 |
[32:46] | You said your dad thinks you’re a screw-up? | 你说你爸觉得你是废物吗 |
[32:49] | Has he actually said that? | 他真的这么说了吗 |
[32:53] | No. | 没 |
[32:58] | The reason I told you that story is | 我跟你讲那个故事 |
[33:00] | everyone does dumb stuff when they’re a teenager. | 是因为大家年轻的时候都傻过 |
[33:05] | I bet your dad doesn’t judge you nearly as harshly | 你爸肯定不像你认为的 |
[33:07] | as you think he does. | 那么严苛的批判你啊 |
[33:11] | My dad doesn’t know me. | 我爸不了解我 |
[33:13] | Neither do you. | 你也一样 |
[33:21] | Can you stay with him? | 你能陪他一下吗 |
[33:36] | That’s…incredible. | 好厉害啊 |
[33:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:44] | Spend enough time around Dr. Browne, | 跟布朗医生待久了 |
[33:46] | you get used to incredible. | 你就习惯很棒了 |
[33:57] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[34:01] | There’ll be a cruiser waiting to pick Casey’s dad up | 凯西爸爸降落之后 |
[34:03] | when he lands in three hours. | 会有警车等着接他 |
[34:05] | What if we compress Casey’s aorta against his spine | 如果我们可以按压凯西的脊椎上的主动脉 |
[34:08] | and create a higher cross-clamp? | 制造更高位置的横跨钳闭呢 |
[34:10] | You didn’t tell him yet, did you? | 你没告诉他 对吧 |
[34:12] | No. | 是 |
[34:15] | We could buy time | 我们可以争取时间 |
[34:16] | to repair his aorta after we lift the bar. | 抬起吧台之后修复他的动脉 |
[34:19] | Casey’s about Kellan’s age. | 凯西跟凯伦差不多大 |
[34:21] | This has nothing to do with Kellan. | 这跟凯伦无关 |
[34:24] | Yes, it’s… It’s a 1% chance of success if we do this, | 如果我们试了 可能只有百分之一的几率成功 |
[34:27] | against a 100% chance of death if we don’t. | 但如果不尝试 就是百分之百会死 |
[34:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:36] | Prep him. | 给他准备手术吧 |
[34:44] | When will we know if she’s gonna be okay? | 什么时候能知道她会不会没事 |
[34:47] | When she wakes up. | 等她醒来 |
[34:50] | And there’s still a risk of infection. | 仍旧有感染的风险 |
[34:51] | Let’s get her stabilized and out of here. | 先让她稳定一下 |
[35:01] | I’m administering the budesonide | 我给了她布地奈德 |
[35:03] | and checking to see if she’s pregnant. | 然后检查她是不是怀孕了 |
[35:06] | I told her I’m on the pill. | 我说了我在吃避孕药 |
[35:08] | Ever miss a day? | 有没有某天忘记了吗 |
[35:13] | Look at that. An unoccupied uterus. | 你看 子宫是空的 |
[35:16] | Prep her for discharge. | 出院吧 |
[35:17] | Can you give me something for my back pain? | 能给我开点管背痛的药吗 |
[35:20] | It’s bruised from when you fell in the earthquake. | 这是地震时候你跌倒留下的擦伤 |
[35:22] | Take some Tylenol. | 吃点泰勒诺就好了 |
[35:23] | Uh, it’s been bad all week. | 已经疼了一周了 |
[35:25] | Muscle relaxers usually help. | 肌肉麻痹剂有用的 |
[35:30] | Check her tubes. | 查一下输卵管 |
[35:41] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[35:43] | The fetus is developing inside your fallopian tube. | 胎儿在你的输卵管内发育 |
[35:45] | It’s called an ectopic pregnancy. It’s not viable. | 这叫做宫外孕 是不行的 |
[35:49] | That’s a relief. | 那就好了 |
[35:51] | But if your fallopian tube ruptures, | 但是如果你的输卵管破裂 |
[35:53] | it can cause a serious, possibly fatal, bleed. | 会导致严重 甚至是致死的大出血 |
[35:55] | So we’ll get you into surgery as soon as possible | 所以得尽快给你手术 |
[35:57] | to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 避免输卵管破裂 |
[36:06] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[36:15] | If we get out of this alive, | 如果我们能活着出去 |
[36:18] | let’s promise to move on. | 就承诺 都放手吧 |
[36:23] | You can do better than Lea. | 你可以找到比莉亚更好的 |
[36:27] | Not that I have any business suggesting that. | 虽然我也没什么立场建议你吧 |
[36:29] | I might die because I’m still hung up on Paul. | 我就是因为放不下保罗 所以差点死了 |
[36:36] | No. | 不 |
[36:37] | I don’t want to move on. | 我不想放手 |
[36:41] | If she doesn’t feel like… | 但如果她不喜欢你 |
[36:42] | I always knew I could be a good doctor. | 我一直知道 我会成为一名好医生 |
[36:48] | But until I met Lea, | 直到我遇到莉亚 |
[36:51] | I never knew I could drive a car. | 我才知道我还能开车 |
[36:54] | Or enjoy music. | 还会喜欢音乐 |
[36:57] | Or sing karaoke. | 还会唱歌 |
[36:59] | Or take tequila shots. | 还会喝龙舌兰 |
[37:04] | Or fall in love. | 还会爱上一个人 |
[37:12] | I don’t want to stop being the person I am with her. | 我想继续成为我跟她在一起时候的那个人 |
[37:19] | Lea makes me more. | 莉亚让我变得更丰满了 |
[37:32] | But I don’t make her more. | 但我没能让她更丰满 |
[37:39] | If I did, | 如果我能做到 |
[37:41] | then Lea would want to be my girlfriend. | 莉亚就会想跟我在一起了 |
[38:15] | She’s tachycardic and hypotensive. | 她心跳过速 还低血压 |
[38:17] | Abdomen? | 腹部呢 |
[38:19] | Rigid. | 僵硬 |
[38:20] | Her fallopian tube ruptured. | 她的输卵管破裂了 |
[38:32] | Any chance he can wait an hour? | 他还能等一小时吗 |
[38:34] | Rapidly expanding subdermal hematoma. | 我这病人皮肤下血肿迅速扩大 |
[39:05] | It still doesn’t hurt. Can’t this wait? | 还不疼啊 不能等等吗 |
[39:08] | We need to fix something right away. | 我们得赶快修复 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:13] | Whatever you gotta do, I guess. | 那你们该干嘛干嘛吧 |
[39:16] | Hey, um, | 对了 |
[39:18] | about my dad… | 我爸那边 |
[39:19] | The minute he lands, we’ll get him here. | 等他飞机降落 就让他过来 |
[39:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:39] | She needs a surgeon… Stat. | 她需要赶快手术 |
[39:45] | I’m a surgeon. | 我是医生 |
[39:47] | Harmonic scalpel, DeBakey forceps, | 我需要谐波手术刀 德贝基钳 |
[39:49] | two Yankauer suctions, and vasopressin. | 两个杨克氏抽吸器和抗利尿激素 |
[40:14] | Marta? | 玛尔塔 |
[40:18] | Can you squeeze Noreen’s hand? | 你能捏住诺林的手吗 |
[40:24] | Let’s get you to the hospital. | 送你去医院 |
[40:29] | You two, free beer for life. | 你俩 这辈子在我这喝酒都免费 |
[40:35] | Watch it! Aftershock! | 注意 余震了 |
[40:36] | SHAUN: We need to immobilize your leg. | 我们得固定你的腿 |
[40:40] | Cover your head. | 抱住头 |
[41:00] | All right, get her out of here. | 好了 把她弄走 |
[41:01] | Right. | 好 |
[41:07] | That was a big one. | 刚刚余震很厉害啊 |
[41:10] | Oh! Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:14] | Just a little… A little motion… | 就是有点 有点晕 |
[41:22] | I need oxygen here now! | 我这里需要氧气 |
[41:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:35] | What about our patient? | 病人呢 |
[41:36] | Vitals stable. | 体征稳定 |
[41:39] | Shaun, you okay down there? | 肖恩 你在下面还好吗 |
[41:43] | I am okay. | 我没事 |
[41:46] | Except for the water. | 但是水管爆了 |
[42:01] | Please hurry. | 请赶快来 |
[42:12] | Please hurry! | 麻烦赶快来 |