时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | – So sorry. – It’s okay. | -真抱歉 -没关系 |
[00:39] | And… there you go. | 给您的找零 |
[00:41] | – Thank you. – No worries. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[00:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[00:45] | – Have a good day. – You too. | -祝您今天愉快 -你也是 |
[00:55] | Have you seen my ID badge? | 你看到我的工卡了吗 |
[00:57] | – No. – I had it last night, | -没有 -昨晚还在的 |
[00:59] | but maybe it fell out of my bag when I paid for the pizza. | 可能在我买披萨时从包里掉出去了 |
[01:03] | This wouldn’t happen if you stayed over. | 如果你在这留宿就不会这样了 |
[01:05] | If you’ll remember back to when I lived here, | 如果你还记得我住在这时的情况 |
[01:08] | my ability to lose things has always been top-notch. | 我丢三落四的能力可是一流的 |
[01:10] | If you stayed over, | 如果你留宿了 |
[01:12] | you wouldn’t have had to come all the way back here | 你就不用在发现东西不见时 |
[01:14] | when you realized — | 大老远赶过来 |
[01:15] | It’s too soon, Shaun. | 太快了 肖恩 |
[01:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:19] | If I stayed over, | 如果我留宿了 |
[01:20] | we both would’ve gotten a lot less sleep. | 我们都会少睡很多 |
[01:22] | Why is it too soon? | 为什么太快了 |
[01:24] | Because we’ve only been together a few weeks. | 因为我们只在一起几周 |
[01:26] | How many weeks of being together are required | 那要在一起多少周 |
[01:29] | before you can stay over? | 才能让你留宿呢 |
[01:31] | Yes! | 找到了 |
[01:36] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[01:37] | I’ll spend the night, Saturday. | 我这周六留宿 |
[01:50] | I’m glad we come here. | 我很高兴我们来这里了 |
[01:53] | I don’t want to stop coming. | 我不想之后就不来了 |
[01:56] | Why would we? | 怎么会呢 |
[01:56] | Well, that’s the way it works. | 因为事情就是这样 |
[01:59] | You mourn, you cry, and then you forget. | 你哀悼 哭泣 然后忘记 |
[02:06] | You don’t forget. | 你不会忘的 |
[02:08] | You… start to move on. | 你会 开始继续生活 |
[02:16] | I don’t want to stop coming. | 我不想之后就不来了 |
[02:29] | Your temperature’s almost 101. | 你的体温接近38.3度 |
[02:31] | Your other symptoms? | 还有其他症状吗 |
[02:32] | First it was a sore throat, | 一开始是喉咙疼 |
[02:35] | then my body started aching. | 然后我的身体也开始疼 |
[02:38] | And then there’s this cough. | 还有咳嗽 |
[02:41] | I even had my flu shot. | 我都打了流感疫苗 |
[02:42] | Unfortunately, influenza is constantly mutating. | 很不幸 流感病毒经常变异 |
[02:45] | The shot always lags behind. | 疫苗总是滞后的 |
[02:47] | Hopefully, you’ll recover faster because of it. | 希望你的疫苗能让你快点恢复 |
[02:51] | My daughter’s very worried that I might have this… | 我女儿担心我感染了这个 |
[02:54] | virus from China. What’s it called? | 中国来的病毒 叫什么来着 |
[02:56] | Have you been to China | 你最近去过中国 |
[02:57] | or been around anyone who’s been to China recently? | 或身边有去过中国的人吗 |
[03:01] | Taken any cruises? | 坐游轮了吗 |
[03:03] | The coronavirus doesn’t cause sore throats. | 新冠病毒不会让人喉咙疼 |
[03:05] | This is a bad case of the flu. | 你这是流感病情严重了 |
[03:07] | Go home, rest, drink plenty of fluids. | 回家 好好休息 多喝水 |
[03:09] | You’ll be fine in a week or two. | 一两周你就会痊愈 |
[03:21] | The virus has damaged your mother’s lungs. | 病毒摧毁了你母亲的肺 |
[03:23] | Her body is working harder and harder to breathe, | 她的身体在努力让她能呼吸 |
[03:25] | but her blood oxygen levels continue to drop. | 但她的血氧饱和度还在持续下降 |
[03:28] | She definitely has Corona? | 她新冠确诊了吗 |
[03:33] | We’re doing everything we can to help her. | 我们会尽一切力量救她 |
[03:59] | You have COVID-19. | 你得了新冠肺炎 |
[04:01] | But you haven’t tested me. | 但你还没给我检测 |
[04:03] | Your chest X-rays suggest ground glass opacities. | 你的胸片显示磨玻璃状阴影 |
[04:06] | That’s covid. I don’t need a test, | 那就是新冠 我不用检测也知道 |
[04:08] | which is good because we don’t have any. | 这是件好事 因为我们做不了检测 |
[04:10] | But I can’t smell. | 但我失去嗅觉了 |
[04:11] | I’ve been reading about it, and that’s not a symptom. | 我看了好多报道 这不是症状之一 |
[04:13] | I guess it is now. | 我想现在是了 |
[04:16] | You have COVID. | 你得了新冠肺炎 |
[04:21] | Okay, now what? | 好 那现在怎么办 |
[04:23] | Now you go home. | 马上回家 |
[04:25] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[04:26] | That’s it. There’s no treatment. | 就是这样 目前还无法治疗 |
[04:28] | Stay away from people. | 与其他人保持距离 |
[04:29] | Come back if you have trouble breathing. | 如果你觉得呼吸困难就来医院 |
[04:30] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:32] | 25 tests? | 检测25例 |
[04:34] | Per day? | 每天吗 |
[04:36] | No, just give me one of tomorrow’s. | 不 告诉我明天能检测多少 |
[04:39] | Hello? County Health Department. | 喂 县卫生局 |
[04:41] | I don’t have time for them, | 我没空理他们 |
[04:42] | and apparently they don’t have time for me. | 显然他们也没空理我 |
[04:44] | Patient. | 这个病人 |
[04:46] | Needs a lumpectomy? | 需要做乳房肿瘤切除术吗 |
[04:46] | Yes. Needs. And yet. | 对 需要 但还没做 |
[04:48] | Surgery canceled? | 手术取消了 |
[04:49] | They ruled it elective. | 他们把它定为择期手术 |
[04:50] | It is elective. | 它就是择期手术 |
[04:51] | You just said “needs.” | 你刚才说「需要」 |
[04:52] | I didn’t say when. | 我没说何时需要 |
[04:53] | This can wait till after the pandemic. | 这个手术可以等到疫情结束之后 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I-I’m twice the size of SJ General. | 对 我们医院的规模是圣荷西总医院的两倍 |
[04:59] | I should have twice the amount of tests. | 我们检测的病例数也应该是他们的两倍 |
[05:01] | Well, who do I speak to? | 那我该找谁说 |
[05:03] | Do you feel shortness of breath? | 你觉得气短吗 |
[05:05] | A little. | 有点 |
[05:09] | If I’m sick, is my baby sick? | 如果我病了 我的宝宝是不是也病了 |
[05:10] | This disease doesn’t really seem to affect children | 这种疾病对儿童或婴儿的影响似乎 |
[05:12] | or babies like it does adults. | 不像成人那么大 |
[05:15] | Should we admit her? | 要收她住院吗 |
[05:16] | She’s probably safer at home. | 她在家里可能更安全 |
[05:19] | What’s at home? Do you have a support system? | 你家里有些什么 有生命支持系统吗 |
[05:22] | Can anyone come help you in case you get worse? | 万一你的情况恶化 有人能来帮你吗 |
[05:26] | It’s just me… and the little one. | 只有我和宝宝 |
[05:33] | Get her a room. | 给她找间病房 |
[05:33] | Start her on oxygen via nasal cannula, | 通过鼻腔插管给她吸氧 |
[05:35] | and let’s try some vancomycin and cefepime. | 试试万古霉素和头孢吡肟 |
[05:39] | Hey, Mia. | 喂 米娅 |
[05:40] | I’m not headed back there today or this week. | 我今天或者这周都回不去了 |
[05:42] | I found a temporary place here. | 我在这里找了个临时住处 |
[05:44] | There are hospitals in Phoenix, too. | 凤凰城也有医院 |
[05:45] | If I come home, do you want me living with you? | 如果我回家 你愿意让我跟你一起住吗 |
[05:47] | Of course. That’s the point. | 当然 这就是关键 |
[05:49] | Every night after 12 hours with COVID patients, | 每晚跟新冠患者相处12小时之后 |
[05:51] | to hang out with you and Kellan. | 再跟你和凯兰在一起 |
[05:53] | And his asthma. | 而且他有哮喘 |
[05:56] | He’s gonna be really bummed. | 他会很失望的 |
[05:58] | – His graduation… – Isn’t till June. | -他就要毕业了 -6月才毕业 |
[06:00] | This’ll be over long before then. | 到时候疫情早就结束了 |
[06:03] | Someone must have connections. | 一定有人有人脉 |
[06:05] | At county? Van Kleek does, Woo does, | 县医院吗 范·克里克和吴都认识 |
[06:08] | Nguyen’s husband works at — | 阮的丈夫是在… |
[06:09] | Well, great. Get one of them to call. | 很好 让他们中的一个去打电话 |
[06:10] | The problem is the board of every hospital has connections. | 关键是每家医院的董事会也都有人脉 |
[06:13] | They’re all calling Public Health. | 他们也都在给公共卫生局打电话 |
[06:14] | They’re all getting nowhere. | 却都没有任何进展 |
[06:15] | So we do nothing? | 所以我们就坐以待毙吗 |
[06:16] | No, we do everything we can. | 不 我们会尽一切努力 |
[06:17] | We hammer at official channels and every manufacturer’s rep | 我们要不断询问官方渠道和我们接触的 |
[06:22] | that we deal with and see what companies, | 所有厂商代表 看看哪些公司 |
[06:24] | if any, have undisturbed — | 有没用过的… |
[06:25] | Nuts or no nuts? | 要加坚果吗 |
[06:31] | I’m sorry. I’m — I’m in the middle of, uh, | 抱歉 我正在… |
[06:33] | a-a-a meeting with the Board. | 跟董事会开会 |
[06:35] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[06:37] | I’m just making… banana bread. | 我在做香蕉面包 |
[06:39] | You know what? Let’s just take a — | 你们知道吗 我们… |
[06:40] | I’m gonna take a quick break. | 我要休息一下 |
[06:42] | If someone can get me a list of | 麻烦谁能给我一份当地的 |
[06:44] | PPE suppliers in the area, thanks. | 个人防护装备供应商名单 谢谢 |
[06:46] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:48] | I don’t want banana bread. | 我不想吃香蕉面包 |
[06:49] | I want to be back at the hospital. | 我想回医院工作 |
[06:51] | I’m the president, and I’m at home, watching. | 我是院长 而我现在却在家里干看着 |
[06:53] | You’re doing your job. | 你在做工作啊 |
[06:55] | Whatever you gotta do, | 不管你要采取什么措施 |
[06:56] | whatever decisions you need to make, | 你要做什么决定 |
[06:57] | you just do it all right here. | 你只要在这里做就行了 |
[06:59] | I can — | 我会 |
[07:00] | I can take the necessary precautions. | 我会采取必要的预防措施 |
[07:03] | That whole meeting was about PPE’s mitigation. | 会议在讨论个人防护装备短缺的问题 |
[07:05] | Aaron, you are 65 years old with a history of cancer. | 亚伦 你是个有癌症病史的65岁老人了 |
[07:08] | You get that virus, then what? | 你要是感染了那个病毒 那怎么办 |
[07:14] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[07:15] | You’re being smart. You’re — you’re being safe. | 你是在保持理智 你 你是在保护自己 |
[07:18] | What is wrong with that? | 这有什么不好呢 |
[07:20] | And what is wrong with being home together for a while? | 我们在家待一段时间有什么不好 |
[07:28] | Nothing, I guess. | 没什么不好 |
[07:29] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[07:31] | Let’s enjoy it. | 就好好享受吧 |
[07:34] | Nuts or no nuts? | 加坚果还是不加 |
[07:38] | Nuts. | 加坚果 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[07:45] | Your mother’s oxygen saturation has gotten critically low. | 你妈妈的血氧饱和度已经非常低了 |
[07:48] | We need to get her on a ventilator. | 我们要给她上呼吸机了 |
[07:49] | And that’ll help her get better? | 这样就能让她好起来吗 |
[07:50] | It’ll keep her alive, hopefully long enough | 能保住她的命 希望能给她身体 |
[07:52] | for her body to fight off the virus. | 足够的时间来抵抗病毒 |
[07:53] | Is it dangerous? | 她有危险吗 |
[07:55] | More for us. | 我们的风险更大 |
[08:01] | She’s out. | 她麻醉了 |
[08:08] | Lots of swelling. | 肿胀严重 |
[08:19] | Slow. | 慢点 |
[08:20] | You want this over with as soon as possible, | 你想尽快做完这个程序 |
[08:22] | but you also don’t want her to cough. | 但你也不能让她咳嗽 |
[08:43] | 紧急状态 第三周 | |
[08:52] | – Hello. – Sorry. I woke you? | -你好 -抱歉 我吵醒你了 |
[08:54] | – I thought you had to be up now. – I do. | -我以为你起床了 -我是起了 |
[08:56] | – I pushed snooze twice. – I read the numbers. | -我点了两次小睡 -我看到数据了 |
[08:58] | You guys had seven deaths in Santa Clara County yesterday. | 昨天圣卡拉拉县有七人死亡 |
[09:01] | Any at Saint Bonaventure? | 有圣何塞圣文德医院的吗 |
[09:02] | We have deaths at Saint Bonaventure every day, Kellan. | 圣何塞圣文德医院每天都有人死亡 凯兰 |
[09:05] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[09:06] | I know. You already said that. | 我知道 你已经说过了 |
[09:08] | I wanted to reinforce the point. | 我想强调下这点 |
[09:09] | You said you missed me a lot. | 你说过你很想我了 |
[09:12] | And we’re together right now. | 而且我们现在正在一起 |
[09:13] | It’s different not being actually together. | 那跟真正的在一起不一样 |
[09:16] | You mean not being able to have sex? | 你的意思是不能做爱吗 |
[09:19] | No, I haven’t been tested because there’s no need. | 没有 我没有检测 因为没必要 |
[09:21] | I’m fine. No symptoms. | 我很好 没有任何症状 |
[09:23] | You can be asymptomatic and still have it. | 你可能是无症状感染者 |
[09:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:27] | You still working out? | 你还在健身吗 |
[09:28] | Don’t want to lose arm strength while you’re off? | 不因为居家而耽误了健身 |
[09:30] | I’m making a salad. Figured I’d bring it by | 我正在做沙拉 我想带上沙拉 |
[09:32] | and we’ll have a masked, distanced dinner. | 戴口罩和你共享隔离晚餐 |
[09:33] | You can’t eat with a mask on. | 戴着口罩没法吃东西 |
[09:35] | Okay, we’ll take them off when we’re eating | 好吧 那就吃饭时取掉口罩 |
[09:37] | and turn our heads. | 不要面向对方 |
[09:38] | They say the regular masks don’t work. | 他们说普通的口罩不起作用 |
[09:40] | Okay, you can bring me one from work. | 好吧 那你从医院给我带一个 |
[09:42] | No. | 不行 |
[09:43] | Do you have enough PPE? | 你们有足够的PPE吗 |
[09:46] | PPE? | 啥PPE |
[09:47] | Personal protective equipment, Dad. | 个人防护装备 老爸 |
[09:48] | Someone’s been doing their research. | 看来有人是做足功课了 |
[09:50] | Yes, we have enough. Yes, I’m being careful. | 是的 装备够 我也很谨慎小心 |
[09:53] | I heard your mother joined a book club. | 听你妈妈说你加入了一个读书会 |
[09:55] | Is Shaun being careful? | 肖恩谨慎小心吗 |
[09:56] | Oh, yes, I am — very. | 对 我非常谨慎小心 |
[09:59] | So am I, so it should be safe for me to come over. | 我也是 所以我过来应该也很安全 |
[10:01] | You can’t come over because we are being safe. | 你不能因为我们安全就过来 |
[10:04] | What about apples? Do you have enough apples? | 苹果呢 你家苹果够吃吗 |
[10:06] | I could go shop for — | 我可以去买 |
[10:07] | He does. | 他有得吃 |
[10:08] | See? Everything is under control. | 看 一切都在掌握之中 |
[10:11] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[10:18] | I told you not to come back unless your breathing got worse. | 我告诉过你除非呼吸变困难 否则不用来 |
[10:22] | Between the fever and the cough, he’s barely sleeping. | 他不停发烧咳嗽 都没法睡觉 |
[10:27] | Who said that? | 是谁说的 |
[10:29] | My wife wanted to come with me, but she has to work. | 我妻子想陪我来的 但她要工作 |
[10:32] | She’s essential personnel. | 她脱不了身 |
[10:35] | He’s lost 10 pounds. | 他瘦了4.5公斤 |
[10:38] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[10:39] | He should’ve come in a week ago. | 他一周前就该来的 |
[10:41] | Please don’t talk when I’m listening. | 我听诊时请不要说话 |
[10:45] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[10:46] | He’s also coughing. A lot. | 他还咳嗽 咳得厉害 |
[10:48] | He hasn’t told you, but he is. | 他还没告诉你 但他确实咳嗽 |
[10:51] | – I’m sorry. – Did you just apologize for me? | -抱歉 -你刚刚是替我道歉吗 |
[10:54] | Because I’m worried about you? | 就因为我担心你 |
[10:57] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[10:57] | I’m a wife who is worried about her husband. | 我是个担心丈夫的妻子 |
[11:00] | Forgive me. I’m — I’m evil. | 请见谅 我很恶毒 |
[11:01] | It’s lucky that you’re so irritating. | 幸好你脾气这么冲 |
[11:05] | What? | 什么 |
[11:06] | Your husband’s blood oxygen level is dangerously low. | 你丈夫的血氧含量极低 |
[11:11] | That — that can’t — that can’t be. | 这 这不 这不可能 |
[11:13] | I mean, I don’t — I don’t feel that bad. | 我没 我没有觉得特别难受 |
[11:15] | Not great, but my breathing… | 虽然不舒服 但我呼吸 |
[11:17] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:18] | You don’t feel bad, but you are. | 你没感觉到难受 但事实如此 |
[11:21] | Admit him to the COVID Floor. | 安排他去新冠肺炎区 |
[11:23] | Start heated humidified high-flow nasal cannula at 8 lpm. | 把加温加湿高流量鼻导管开到8升/分钟 |
[11:29] | 谢绝访问 新冠疫情期间谢绝访问 | |
[11:48] | Her CRP, ESR, Ferritin, D-dimer, | 她的C反应蛋白 血沉 铁蛋白 D二聚体 |
[11:51] | transaminases, and IL-6 are all way up. | 转氨酶和白介素6都很高 |
[11:54] | Try her on dexamethasone. | 给她试试用地塞米松 |
[11:56] | I read in my online physicians group | 我在线上医生群组看到 |
[11:57] | that the UK’s had some success with that. | 英国用这种药取得了一些成功 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:04] | Sorry, what’d you say? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[12:06] | I couldn’t hear with the mask. | 我戴着面罩没听见 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:09] | I heard you stepped in | 我听说你替 |
[12:10] | for a therapist that didn’t come in today. | 今天没来的理疗师代班 |
[12:12] | My son has asthma. | 我儿子有哮喘 |
[12:14] | I’ve been doing this kind of stuff for years. | 我做这事很多年了 |
[12:17] | I got a dresser. | 我买了一个梳妆台 |
[12:19] | And a crib. | 和一个婴儿床 |
[12:21] | Bolted them both to the wall. | 都固定在墙上了 |
[12:24] | All that matters is her. | 最重要的是她 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna do everything right. | 我要事事都做好 |
[12:31] | You’re gonna be a parent. | 你要为人父母了 |
[12:32] | No way you’re doing everything right. | 不可能把每件事都做好 |
[12:40] | Even trade — 200 surplus vials | 公平交易 200个多余药瓶 |
[12:42] | for your COVID test kits. | 换你的新冠检测试剂盒 |
[12:45] | Well, what do you need? | 那你需要什么 |
[12:45] | I’ve got hydroxychloroquine, ribavirin — | 我有羟氯喹 利巴韦林 |
[12:48] | EKG leads? | 心电图导联 |
[12:50] | No, no. I-I’m not saying no. | 没有 我没说不行 |
[12:51] | We’ll pick ’em up in two hours. | 我们两小时内准备好这些 |
[12:53] | We have a surplus of EKG leads? | 我们有多余的心电图导联吗 |
[12:54] | No, we’ve got a shortage. | 没有 我们短缺 |
[12:56] | But that’s a problem that can wait. | 但这个问题可以延后 |
[12:57] | Mildred’s P-to-F is below 50. | 穆德莉的氧合指数低于50 |
[12:59] | She’s showing signs of cardiogenic shock. | 她有心原性休克的迹象 |
[13:00] | – Start her on steroids. – I already have. | -开始给她用类固醇药 -我已经用了 |
[13:02] | If she continues to go downhill, I’d like to add ECMO; | 如果她继续下降 我想加上体外膜肺氧合 |
[13:04] | take the strain off her heart and lungs. | 缓解心脏和肺部的压力 |
[13:05] | Good idea. | 不错 |
[13:09] | I need EKG leads. | 我需要心电图导联 |
[13:11] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[13:12] | Should we intubate him? | 我们该给他插管吗 |
[13:13] | Not yet. Not a minute before we need to. | 还没到需要插管的时候 |
[13:16] | His oxygen saturation has been dropping steadily. | 他的血氧饱和度一直在下降 |
[13:18] | It’s 74 now. | 现在74了 |
[13:19] | – At this rate… – We’re gonna prone him. | -照这样下去 -要让他俯卧 |
[13:21] | A buddy in New York says it helps. | 一个纽约的朋友说这招好用 |
[13:23] | Sometimes. | 偶尔好用 |
[13:39] | How is Claire feeling? | 克莱尔现在感觉如何 |
[13:42] | I assume she’s exhausted? | 我猜她筋疲力尽 |
[13:44] | That isn’t a feeling. How is she feeling? | 那不是一种情感 她感觉怎样 |
[13:47] | It’s a little tough to tell, Shaun. She’s wearing a mask. | 这很难讲 肖恩 她戴着口罩 |
[13:50] | Exactly. You can’t tell if she’s happy. | 没错 你看不出她高不高兴 |
[13:52] | You can’t tell if she’s sad. | 你看不出她难不难过 |
[13:54] | You can’t tell if I’m sad or if I’m happy. | 你看不出我是喜是悲 |
[13:56] | Well, you seem distressingly happy, Shaun. | 你看起来挺高兴的 肖恩 |
[13:58] | It’s exciting. I can’t read people. | 太好了 我看不懂别人 |
[14:00] | Now no one can read people. | 现在谁都看不懂别人 |
[14:01] | We’re all forced to rely on more reliable markers… | 我们被迫去找些更可靠的信号… |
[14:04] | like what people are saying. | 像是别人说的话 |
[14:05] | Well, since you can’t tell from my face, I’ll use my words. | 既然你看不懂我的脸 我就用说的 |
[14:09] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[14:10] | We all feel terrible | 我们大家都感觉糟透了 |
[14:11] | because we spent the last 18 hours | 因为过去的十八个小时里我们一直 |
[14:13] | watching people get sicker. | 看着人们病情加重 |
[14:14] | We didn’t help anyone. | 却无计可施 |
[14:15] | We just fended off death for a little while, | 我们只是短暂地避开了死亡而已 |
[14:17] | and we’re all pretty disgusted | 我们受够了 |
[14:18] | at the joy you’re taking in this situation. | 你在这种情况下还能高兴的起来 |
[14:20] | – Give him a break. – You’re enjoying this, too. | -放过他吧 -你也乐此不疲 |
[14:23] | All elective surgeries have been canceled, | 所有择期手术都取消了 |
[14:25] | so no one is a surgeon anymore, not just you. | 所以现在没人是外科医生了 不仅是你 |
[14:28] | Claire… | 克莱尔… |
[14:31] | We’re all exhausted, and tomorrow won’t be any different. | 我们现在都疲惫不堪 明天也好不到哪去 |
[14:33] | But it’d help if we didn’t hate each other when that time comes. | 但到那时 如果我们不互相怨恨 就大有裨益 |
[15:45] | 想你 愿一切安好 我爱你 | |
[16:27] | You work in a hospital? | 你在医院工作 |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:30] | Could you wait for the next elevator? | 你能搭下班电梯吗 |
[16:37] | I appreciate you. | 非常感谢 |
[16:43] | No. | 不要 |
[16:45] | – What’s wrong? ? – No, no.? | -怎么了 -别 不要 |
[16:46] | But they had toilet paper… 12 rolls, double-ply. | 这有卫生纸…有十二卷 双层的 |
[16:48] | No, no. | 不行 |
[16:50] | This is Lea’s cabinet. | 这是莉亚的橱柜 |
[16:52] | – She’s not using it now. – It needs to stay free. | -她现在又不用 -不能动 |
[16:55] | For when she comes back. | 她随时可能回来 |
[16:56] | This is my apartment. | 这是我的公寓 |
[16:58] | You had no right to put anything anywhere without my permission. | 未经我的同意你没有权力乱动我的东西 |
[17:15] | I miss Kellan and Mia, too. | 我也很想念凯兰和米娅 |
[17:19] | What do they have to do with Lea’s cabinet? | 他们和莉亚的橱柜有什么关系 |
[17:23] | You miss her, Shaun. | 你想她了 肖恩 |
[17:24] | No, I don’t. If I saw Lea, | 不 我不想她 如果我见莉亚 |
[17:26] | she might be exposed to COVID and she might get sick. | 她可能会感染新冠 可能会生病 |
[17:30] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[17:32] | And yet… you miss her. | 然而…你还是想她 |
[17:40] | Why would I want something that isn’t what I want? | 为什么我想要那些我不想要的东西呢 |
[17:43] | Why do people on diets want ice cream? | 为什么减肥的人想吃冰淇淋呢 |
[17:50] | I thought the ECMO was supposed to help her heart. | 我还以为体外膜肺氧合对她的心脏有帮助 |
[17:52] | It’s taken some of the strain off of it, | 它可以分担心脏张力 |
[17:54] | but her own immune system is still attacking her organs. | 但她本身的免疫系统仍在攻击她的器官 |
[17:58] | And the steroids were supposed to stop that. | 但这些类固醇是用来阻止攻击的 |
[18:00] | We switched to a stronger medication, | 我们改用了一种特效药 |
[18:01] | so hopefully that’ll help. | 希望能奏效 |
[18:06] | This is from her bedside table at home. | 这是放在她家里床头柜上的 |
[18:09] | I gave it to her for Mother’s Day when I was 13. | 是我十三岁时送给她的母亲节礼物 |
[18:13] | Would you like me to… | 你想让我… |
[18:14] | Please. Can I bring it to her? | 求求你 我能亲手给她吗 |
[18:20] | I’m… I’m sorry, Lashelle, I can’t. | 非常抱歉拉谢勒 我法帮你 |
[18:22] | It’s just too risky. | 这太危险了 |
[18:23] | I don’t care what happens to me. | 我不在乎我会怎么样 |
[18:25] | My mother is in there, all alone, | 我妈在里边孤身一人 |
[18:28] | hooked up to a machine. | 身上连着仪器 |
[18:29] | I just need to see her and — and tell her… | 我需要看着她 告诉她… |
[18:34] | that I love her. | 我爱她 |
[18:39] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[19:05] | Your lungs are filling with fluid and secretions. | 你的肺部充满了液体和分泌物 |
[19:08] | Suction catheter, please. | 请给我抽吸导管 |
[19:11] | Is that from COVID? | 是新冠引发的吗 |
[19:12] | I guess so. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[19:14] | It keeps changing. | 病状一直在变 |
[19:15] | Probably in combination with | 部分症状可能来自 |
[19:16] | the bacterial pneumonia he’s developed. | 他感染上的细菌性肺炎 |
[19:19] | First I probably brought this home to him, | 可能是我先把病毒带回家传染给了他 |
[19:21] | then I sent him to the hospital where he’s gotten — | 然后我又把他送进医院 害他… |
[19:23] | Honey, don’t blame yourself. I’ll be fine. | 亲爱的 别自责了 我不会有事的 |
[19:25] | I need to suction out your lungs. | 我要给你做肺部抽吸 |
[19:27] | I’m going to feed this tube up your nose | 我会把这跟管子插入你的鼻腔 |
[19:29] | and down into your airway. | 顺进你的呼吸道 |
[19:30] | It will be quite uncomfortable. | 这会很难受 |
[19:37] | Please try not to grab my arm. | 尽量不要抓我的手臂 |
[19:42] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[19:53] | We need to prone her. | 我们得让她俯卧 |
[19:54] | We can’t; she’s pregnant. | 不行 她有身孕 |
[19:56] | That’s why I bought this off Michelle in PT. | 所以我从物理治疗的米歇尔那里买了这个 |
[19:58] | She does pregnancy massage. | 她会做妊娠按摩 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry! I’m — I’m sorry! | 不好意思 |
[20:17] | I’m on another call! Can you hold it down? | 我在打电话 你能小点声吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah. You can close your door. | 你可以关上门 |
[20:21] | – Okay. – I-I’m making cioppino for “Merchant Marine Night.” | -好吧 -我在做「商船夜」的意式海鲜汤 |
[20:26] | Where did you get the clams? | 哪里来的蛤蜊 |
[20:27] | Oh, I ran out to Bruno’s. | 我去了趟超市 |
[20:30] | You ran out to buy clams? | 你出门去买蛤蜊吗 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I wore — I wore a mask, | 是 我 我戴了口罩 |
[20:33] | and they were really good about social distancing. | 而且超市的社交距离保持得很好 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry, I’m not — I’m not supposed to go to the hospital | 不好意思 我不能去 |
[20:38] | where I possibly could save lives | 我能救治病患的医院 |
[20:40] | but you can go to Bruno’s | 但是你却能去超市 |
[20:41] | to buy clams for “Merchant Marine Night”? | 为了「商船夜」买蛤蜊 |
[20:44] | I’m younger than you are, | 我比你年轻 |
[20:46] | I have no history of health issues, | 我没有任何病史 |
[20:48] | and unlike a hospital, | 而且不像医院 |
[20:50] | Bruno’s is not a Petri dish of COVID. | 超市可不是新冠病毒的培养皿 |
[20:52] | I have this whole menu planned. | 我计划好了全套菜单 |
[20:55] | I thought I could wear my uniform, and you could — | 我觉得我可以穿上我的制服 你可以… |
[20:58] | We’re on quarantine. We’re not on a cruise. | 我们是在隔离 不是在游船度假 |
[21:00] | I know, but I thought since we’re stuck at home, | 我知道 不过我想既然我们被困在家里 |
[21:03] | we could have some fun. | 我们可以困得有意思点 |
[21:04] | It’s not a party; it’s a pandemic. | 这不是开派对 这是全球范围的传染病 |
[21:06] | I don’t have time for theme dinners | 我没时间搞什么主题晚餐 |
[21:07] | and elaborate menus and sourdough starter. | 复杂的菜单和酸面团 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | We could — We could at least dress up for dinner? | 我们至少可以为晚餐打扮一下吧 |
[21:21] | Yeah… | 好 |
[21:37] | Were you able to drain his lungs? | 你把他的肺部清理干净了吗 |
[21:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:44] | Why are you…here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[21:47] | It helps Martin relax… knowing that I’m around. | 马丁知道我在 会更放松 |
[21:53] | Do you think it helps Martin miss you less? | 你觉得这样能减少马丁对你的思念吗 |
[21:59] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 |
[22:12] | Martin has a heart murmur. | 马丁出现心脏杂音 |
[22:13] | – What? – Martin! Martin! | -什么 -马丁 马丁 |
[22:16] | Hello. I’m glad you’re awake. | 很高兴你醒了 |
[22:18] | You may have a bacterial abscess on your heart valve. | 你的心瓣可能有细菌感染 |
[22:21] | – That sounds really bad. – It is. | -听起来很糟糕 -没错 |
[22:22] | COVID’s complications are not at all consistent. | 新冠引起的并发症变化多端 |
[22:25] | It’s becoming annoying. | 越来越让人头疼了 |
[22:26] | I’ll tell you more on the way to the procedure. | 去做手术的路上我再跟你细说 |
[22:37] | ECMO isn’t working for her. | 体外膜肺氧合疗法对她不管用 |
[22:38] | She’s pulseless V-tach. Epi and the crash cart. | 她出现无脉性室速 给我肾上腺素和救生车 |
[22:45] | Pushing epi. | 推注肾上腺素 |
[22:54] | 120 joules. Clear. | 120焦 离手 |
[22:58] | V fib now. | 室颤了 |
[23:01] | Pushing amiodarone 300 in. | 注射三百单位的胺碘酮 |
[23:05] | 200 joules. | 充电两百焦 |
[23:06] | Clear. | 离手 |
[24:13] | 17 deaths in the county yesterday, | 昨天整个郡十七人死亡 |
[24:15] | up by two from the day before. | 比前天增加了两例 |
[24:17] | Too small of a sample to draw any conclusions. | 样本量太小了 没法得出任何结论 |
[24:19] | What were the new case numbers again? | 新增病例有多少来着 |
[24:21] | Also up. By 112 — | 也在上升 有112例了 |
[24:24] | Hey, does Shaun look okay to you? | 你觉得肖恩看起来状态还好吗 |
[24:26] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[24:27] | He looks fine. | 他看上去还不错 |
[24:28] | I wasn’t asking you. You’ll lie. | 我没问你 你会骗我 |
[24:29] | Kellan, how does Shaun look? | 凯兰 肖恩看起来怎么样 |
[24:31] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[24:33] | He looks tired, right? | 他看起来很累 是吧 |
[24:35] | I am tired, but I’m also fine. | 我是很累 但我也挺好的 |
[24:37] | Lea, Shaun’s fine. He just misses you. | 莉亚 肖恩挺好的 他只是很想你 |
[24:39] | No, no, I don’t. I miss having sex with you. | 不 我没有 我只是想念和你做爱 |
[24:42] | Hey, not alone — teenager present. | 你可不是一个人啊 这儿有未成年呢 |
[24:44] | Does Kellan not know what sex is? | 凯兰难道不知道什么是做爱吗 |
[24:46] | He’s graduating high school in two weeks. | 他两周后都要高中毕业了 |
[24:49] | – Congratulations, Kellan. – Thanks, Shaun! | -恭喜你啊 凯兰 -谢谢你 肖恩 |
[24:51] | He knows. He doesn’t want to hear about you having it. | 他当然知道 但并不想听你说你做爱的事 |
[24:53] | Neither do I. | 我也不想听 |
[24:54] | Does he think Lea and I don’t have sex? | 难道他觉得我和莉亚不做爱吗 |
[24:57] | Because we do, a lot. | 因为我们可是经常做啊 |
[24:59] | Or, we did. | 或者说 以前经常做 |
[25:00] | I’m sure you do. We’re all sure you do. | 我相信你们有做 我们都相信 |
[25:02] | – We don’t need to talk about it. – Sexual intimacy is beautiful. | -但不需要聊这件事 -性行为是美好的 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna skip breakfast. | 我吃不进去早餐了 |
[25:08] | You miss me. | 你想我了啊 |
[25:11] | No, we talk twice a day. | 没有 咱们每天聊两次天 |
[25:13] | The only difference is the lack of physical contact, | 唯一的区别就是缺少了肌肤接触 |
[25:16] | which reduces your risk of infection. | 这样也就减少了你被感染的风险 |
[25:18] | But… I do miss sex. | 但是 我确实怀念做爱 |
[25:21] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[25:22] | I do. | 我也想 |
[25:25] | We can’t do that over the phone. | 咱们又不能通过电话做爱 |
[25:28] | That’s not really true. | 那可不一定 |
[25:33] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[25:34] | Call me after work when you’re alone. | 下班后没有别人的时候 给我打电话 |
[25:47] | Are — Are you muted? | 你开静音了吗 |
[25:50] | – Yeah. – I’m sorry to bother you. | -是的 -抱歉打扰你 |
[25:53] | When, uh — When can you take a break? | 你 你什么时候可以休息 |
[25:56] | Can you come back in an hour? | 你可以一小时之后再来吗 |
[25:57] | You really should take a break. | 你真的该休息一下了 |
[25:59] | Just get out of the house for a bit. | 就出去转转也好 |
[26:02] | It’ll help you work better. | 这样能让你工作得更高效 |
[26:04] | You need to stretch your legs and stretch your mind. | 你需要伸伸腿 也放松放松头脑 |
[26:07] | Can you come back in — in a — | 你可以 一个小时后再… |
[26:10] | aw, man! | 天啊 |
[26:13] | Are you working? | 你是在工作吗 |
[26:21] | Who’s GoodPlaceFan 793? | 宝地迷弟793是谁 |
[26:23] | I don’t know, but whoever he is, | 我不知道 但不管他是谁 |
[26:25] | he’s richer than he was five minutes ago. | 他都比五分钟之前更有钱了 |
[26:27] | I want to go on a walk. Can I just finish this? | 我想出去走走 但能让我玩完这把吗 |
[26:29] | No. No need. | 不 没必要了 |
[26:30] | You just play as long as you want with your friends. | 你就和你朋友玩吧 玩多久都行 |
[26:42] | Vegetations from the abscess had implanted on your mitral valve. | 脓肿引起的赘生物已经植入你的左房室瓣了 |
[26:45] | A narrow margin sharp dissection left enough | 沿窄缘的锐剥离留下了足够的小叶结构 |
[26:48] | leaflet to allow a primary repair — | 足以进行一期修补术了 |
[26:50] | We expect a full recovery of the heart. | 我们希望心脏能够痊愈 |
[26:52] | Of the heart? What about the rest of me? | 只心脏吗 那其他部分呢 |
[26:55] | Unfortunately, your lungs are still compro– | 十分不幸 你的肺部仍然… |
[27:01] | What — What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[27:04] | Someone’s going home. | 有人出院了 |
[27:14] | Your lungs have a lot of inflammation and swelling, | 你的肺部有炎症并且严重肿胀 |
[27:17] | and we need to put you on a non-rebreather mask | 我们需要给你戴上非再吸入面罩 |
[27:19] | and hope it gets your O2 level up. | 希望能提高你的血氧水平 |
[27:21] | That doesn’t sound overly promising. | 听起来不太妙 |
[27:24] | I-Isn’t there anything else you can do? | 你们还有别的办法吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 没有 |
[27:31] | You need to go on a ventilator, so I’m gonna sedate you. | 你需要插上呼吸机 所以先给你镇定剂 |
[27:35] | For how long? | 插多久 |
[27:37] | Hopefully just a few days. | 乐观的话就几天 |
[27:39] | But it could be longer. | 也有可能会更长 |
[27:43] | My baby’s due in two weeks. | 我的预产期还有不到两个星期 |
[27:45] | This is better for both of you. | 这对你们两个都有好处 |
[27:51] | – If I don’t make it. – You will. | -要是我没挺过去 -不会的 |
[27:54] | Your baby’s safe, you’re young, you’re strong. | 你的宝宝很安全 你很年轻 很强壮 |
[28:06] | Sex is not just about touch. | 性爱不只是触摸 |
[28:09] | It’s about imagery, emotion, connection… | 还有意象 情感 联结 |
[28:13] | Oh, but touch is very, very important. | 不过触摸非常非常重要 |
[28:17] | I mean, there will be touch. | 我是说过程中会有触摸 |
[28:19] | But I won’t be touching you, and you won’t be touching me. | 但是现在我摸不到你 你也摸不到我 |
[28:25] | Are your ears okay? | 你的耳朵还好吗 |
[28:27] | They hurt. | 有点疼 |
[28:28] | Because of COVID, I have to wear two masks, | 为防新冠 我得戴两副口罩 |
[28:30] | and the elastics cut into the skin behind my ears. | 松紧带勒进了我耳后的皮肤 |
[28:33] | You’re going to masturbate while I masturbate? | 我们同时自慰吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. And we’ll talk to each other. | 没错 而且还要交谈 |
[28:41] | That sounds very distracting. | 感觉会分心 |
[28:42] | Shaun, we’re going to talk about sex. | 肖恩 我们会谈论性爱 |
[28:46] | Tell me what you’re doing to me. | 告诉我你在对我做什么 |
[28:51] | Looking at you on my computer. | 看着屏幕上的你 |
[28:53] | What do you wish you were doing with me? | 你希望对我做什么 |
[29:00] | Kissing you. | 亲你 |
[29:03] | But what if I have COVID? Then you’d — | 但万一我得了新冠呢 那你… |
[29:06] | I’m unfastening your belt. | 我正在解你的皮带 |
[29:08] | No — No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[29:09] | I-I don’t have my belt on. | 我没戴皮带 |
[29:11] | Okay, no belt. | 好 不解皮带 |
[29:12] | Shaun, just close your eyes and imagine we are — | 肖恩 闭上眼想象我们正在 |
[29:17] | If I close my eyes, then I can’t see you, Lea, | 如果我闭上眼 就看不见你了 莉亚 |
[29:20] | and I can’t see most of you anyway. | 不过反正我现在也看不见你全身 |
[29:22] | – You can remember. – No, no, this is stupid. | -你可以回忆 -不不 太蠢了 |
[29:25] | I don’t want to pretend to have sex with you. | 我不想和你假装做爱 |
[29:27] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[29:35] | I miss you, too, Shaun. | 我也很想你 肖恩 |
[29:58] | Any cough? | 咳嗽吗 |
[30:00] | Any fever? | 发烧吗 |
[30:01] | No. | 没有 |
[30:02] | Any shortness of breath? | 呼吸困难吗 |
[30:03] | Sore throat, loss of smell? | 有喉咙痛 嗅觉减退吗 |
[30:04] | No, no, none of that. | 没有 都没有 |
[30:05] | J-Just searing abdominal pain and the runs. | 只是有点腹部灼痛和腹泻 |
[30:09] | I’m pretty sure it’s my diverticulitis acting up. | 我很确定是我的憩室炎又犯了 |
[30:12] | My roommate is deeply into pandemic baking… | 我室友沉迷于烘焙潮流 |
[30:17] | I’ve avoided coming in. I don’t want to catch COVID. | 我不敢进去 我不想得新冠 |
[30:19] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:20] | Non-COVID floor, NPO, I.V. acetaminophen for pain | 非新冠楼层 禁食 排队等着查 |
[30:24] | while he waits on his abdominal CT. | 腹部CT的时候 静脉给扑热息痛镇痛 |
[30:26] | No food? | 不能吃东西吗 |
[30:27] | Usually my first stop with an abdominal pain patient | 通常我接到腹痛病人的时候 |
[30:29] | is the cafeteria. | 第一站就是餐厅 |
[30:31] | It’s Ambar. Repetitive late decels. | 安巴尔呼叫我 重复性胎心过缓 |
[30:32] | – I’ve got a baby coming. – Go. | -婴儿要生了 -去吧 |
[30:42] | Thank you. I-I know you’re busy. | 谢谢 我知道你很忙 |
[30:44] | What can I help you with? Are you doing okay? | 我能帮你什么吗 你还好吗 |
[30:49] | My mother had a necklace — a cross. | 我妈妈有个项链 一个十字架 |
[30:52] | She wore it every day. I’m hoping to get it back. | 她生前每天都戴着 我想把它拿回来 |
[30:58] | Uh, the patients’ things are all being held in one place. | 病人的东西都被集中存放在一起 |
[31:02] | We’re not supposed to release them until after the crisis. | 紧急状态解除之前不能发还它们 |
[31:10] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | Let me see if I can find it. | 我会找找看 |
[31:26] | I’ll — I’ll clean it and get it back to you. | 我会把它清洁干净 然后还给你 |
[31:38] | Wanted to let you know that it’ll be quiet around here | 跟你说一声 这里会很安静 |
[31:40] | for a little while. I’m… | 安静一阵子 |
[31:42] | taking a walk on the beach with Susie. | 我和苏茜要去沙滩上散散步 |
[31:45] | We will stay six feet apart. | 我们会保持六英尺的距离的 |
[31:47] | Six feet is the absolute minimum. | 至少要六英尺 |
[31:49] | It’s still considered quite a risk. | 但是还是有风险 |
[31:52] | So not — not only do you not want to do things with me, | 所以你不仅不想和我待在一起 |
[31:56] | now you don’t want me to do things with other people? | 你还不想让我和其他人待在一起 |
[31:58] | I want you to be careful, like you want me to be careful. | 我想让你小心些 就像你让我多加小心一样 |
[32:00] | You don’t want me to do anything. | 你想让我什么都不要做 |
[32:03] | I can’t go shopping, I can’t take a walk, | 我不能去购物 不能去散步 |
[32:05] | you won’t spend any time with me. | 你也不愿意和我待在一起 |
[32:07] | I’m a little bit busy. | 我有点忙 |
[32:08] | You’re playing poker! | 你在玩扑克牌 |
[32:09] | I played poker for one hour while I was working. | 我工作间隙玩了一小时扑克 |
[32:12] | I spend every minute of every day with you. | 我每天每分每秒都和你在一起 |
[32:15] | Oh, well, you should be so happy that I’m taking a hike. | 那你应该很高兴我要出门了 |
[32:18] | It’ll be a long one. | 我要出去好一会儿 |
[32:27] | – Could you please — – Wear your damn mask. | -请问你可以 -带上你的口罩 |
[32:35] | Rodriguez or Jeter? | 罗德里格兹还是基特 |
[32:37] | Easy — Jeter. | 简单 基特 |
[32:38] | I hate A-Rod with a white-hot hate, | 我对罗德里格兹的讨厌已经到了白热化的程度 |
[32:40] | but it’s Jeter who beat us. | 但是打败我们的是基特 |
[32:42] | Who’s your most-hated Yankee? | 洋基队里你最讨厌的球员是谁 |
[32:43] | I never cared for Paul Revere. | 我从来都不喜欢保罗·里维尔 |
[32:45] | Your CBC doesn’t show a high white count, | 你的血常规显示白细胞数值不高 |
[32:48] | which is atypical for acute diverticulitis. | 这对急性憩室炎来说并不常见 |
[32:50] | We’ll see what the imaging shows. | 我们再看看影像怎么显示 |
[32:51] | Can we bring Walter down to CT? | 把沃尔特带去做CT好吗 |
[32:53] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[32:57] | You remember when they lost game 7 to the Diamondbacks? | 你记得他们第七场输给了亚利桑那响尾蛇队吗 |
[33:00] | Oh, I cried tears of joy. | 我高兴哭了 |
[33:04] | I feel the rump. Apply the pressure there. | 我摸到臀部了 用力压住 |
[33:07] | Don’t be shy. We need this baby out now. | 别害羞 我们现在需要把孩子拿出来 |
[33:16] | Baby’s out. | 孩子出来了 |
[33:30] | How’s she looking, Dr. Park? | 她看起来怎么样 朴医生 |
[33:31] | Good. | 不错 |
[33:34] | She’s pink, active, and breathing great. | 她脸色红润 精力充沛 呼吸状况良好 |
[33:53] | The third fuse on the left that looks like | 看起来没翻转但实际上翻转了的 |
[33:56] | it hasn’t been flipped but it has. | 左数第三根保险丝 |
[33:58] | You just — You turn it — turn it off and then back on. | 你只要 把它关掉 把它关掉再开起来 |
[34:03] | This is for the dryer? | 这是烘干机用的吗 |
[34:04] | I don’t want you calling a repairman | 我不想让你叫维修工上门 |
[34:08] | just because of a tripped fuse. | 就为了一根倾翻的保险丝 |
[34:15] | The dryer is fine. | 烘干机挺好的 |
[34:18] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你也会好的 |
[34:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:24] | You don’t need to say that. | 你不需要说这句话 |
[34:26] | – But I want to. – You don’t need to, okay? | -但我想说 -你不需要说 好吗 |
[34:28] | This isn’t a big moment. | 现在不是什么生死攸关的时刻 |
[34:32] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[34:36] | Lily…most — most people | 莉莉 大部分 |
[34:41] | who go on a ventilator… | 用上呼吸机的人 |
[34:44] | don’t come off. | 都再也离不开了 |
[34:51] | Put the doctor on. | 让医生接电话 |
[35:00] | Tell him he’s going to be fine. | 告诉他 他会好起来的 |
[35:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:05] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[35:07] | The majority of COVID patients | 大部分用上了呼吸机的新冠肺炎患者 |
[35:08] | who go on a ventilator never come off. | 就再也离不开呼吸机了 |
[35:12] | Put the other doctor on. | 让另一个医生接电话 |
[35:16] | Martin’s relative youth is a positive. | 积极的一面是马丁还比较年轻 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry. I wish I could give you more. | 我很抱歉 我也希望可以告诉你更多的信息 |
[36:04] | Your daughter’s beautiful. | 你女儿很漂亮 |
[36:07] | 6 1/2 pounds, 19 inches, | 体重6.5磅 身高19英寸 |
[36:10] | completely COVID-free. | 没有感染新冠病毒 |
[36:15] | She’s, uh, got your nose… | 她的鼻子很像你 |
[36:18] | eats like a champ. | 胃口也很好 |
[36:20] | Everyone on the floor knows when she’s hungry. | 饿了的时候 每个人都能听到她嘹亮的哭声 |
[36:26] | She just needs you to get better so you can hold her. | 她需要你赶快好起来 这样你才能抱着她 |
[36:46] | So far, good news. | 目前为止都是好消息 |
[36:47] | No signs of diverticulitis. | 没有憩室炎的迹象 |
[36:49] | Just need to scan y– | 只需要再扫描一下你的 |
[36:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:54] | Scan my what? | 扫描我哪里 |
[37:00] | – Hello. – Put on a mask. | -喂 -戴上口罩 |
[37:02] | – But I’m in the… – -Put on a mask. Now. | -但我现在在 -戴上口罩 马上 |
[37:05] | Walter’s abdominal CT caught the lower portion of his lungs. | 沃尔特的腹部CT检查到了他的肺下部 |
[37:09] | It’s not diverticulitis. It’s covid. | 那不是憩室炎 是冠状病毒 |
[37:12] | We’ve both been exposed | 我们都暴露了 |
[37:13] | and so has everyone who passed through that hallway | 还有沃尔特坐了一个小时的走廊 |
[37:14] | Walter was sitting in for an hour. | 所有穿过那儿的人也都暴露了 |
[37:22] | Ambar’s acidosis is getting worse. | 安巴尔的酸中毒越来越严重了 |
[37:24] | She’s not getting enough oxygen. | 她氧气吸收不足 |
[37:25] | What’s her ventilator setting? | 她的呼吸机设定值为多少 |
[37:26] | She’s maxed out. | 已经最大值了 |
[37:27] | We can’t increase pressure without risking | 再给她加压 |
[37:29] | blowing out her lungs. | 就有把肺撑破的危险了 |
[37:30] | Does she have any family? | 她有家人吗 |
[37:31] | It might be time to notify next of kin. | 是时候通知她近亲了 |
[37:32] | I read about a small clinical rescue therapy trial — | 我读到过一个小型临床抢救治疗试验 |
[37:34] | the CHILL study. | 冰冻治疗 |
[37:35] | She’s a good candidate, no cytokine storm, | 她是个合适的候选人 没有细胞因子风暴 |
[37:38] | her troponin’s low, so are her LFTs and creatinine. | 她的肌钙蛋白值很低 肝功和肌酐也很低 |
[37:40] | Her organs are in good shape. | 她器官状况都很好 |
[37:42] | So why not freeze them and paralyze | 那为什么不把它们冻住然后实际麻痹 |
[37:43] | virtually every muscle in her body? | 几乎她身体的每一块肌肉 |
[37:45] | Lowering the temperature reduces her | 再持续降低体温来帮她减少 |
[37:47] | inflammatory response and her need for oxygen. | 身体的炎症反应和对氧气的需求 |
[37:50] | And it’s better than calling her next of kin. | 总比通知她近亲要好 |
[37:52] | She’s gonna require constant monitoring. | 那她就需要持续监测 |
[37:55] | – We’re all already overstretched. – I’ll do it. | -我们已经超负荷了 -我来负责 |
[37:58] | I’ll take full responsibility for her. | 我会对她负全部责任 |
[38:09] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[38:10] | It’s Lea. | 我是莉亚 |
[38:11] | You can’t come in. | 你不能进来 |
[38:13] | I got you something. | 我给你买了点东西 |
[38:15] | That’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[38:16] | You can’t come in to give it to me. | 你没法进来给我 |
[38:33] | I saw online doctors are using these | 我网上看到医生们在用这些 |
[38:36] | to help with their masks. | 帮他们戴着口罩 |
[38:38] | You attach an elastic to each arm | 你在每只口罩腿儿上绑一根橡皮筋 |
[38:40] | so they don’t rub your ears. | 他们就不会勒住耳朵了 |
[38:55] | It is better. | 是更舒服了 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:00] | I know I can’t come in, but I don’t want to leave. | 我知道我不能进去 但我也不想离开 |
[39:14] | You can stay there. | 你可以待在那里 |
[39:29] | What’s for breakfast tomorrow? | 明天早餐吃什么 |
[39:33] | Park’s making pancakes. | 朴要做煎饼 |
[39:36] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[39:39] | He’s done it before. | 他以前做过 |
[39:40] | They weren’t very good. | 不是很好吃 |
[39:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:46] | They — They were not very good. | 他们不是很好吃 |
[39:48] | I-I don’t know, but I told him, I said, | 我也不知道 我就告诉他说 |
[39:51] | “Dr. Park, these pancakes are…” | 「朴医生 这些煎饼…」 |
[40:48] | Is that my nightstand? | 那是我的床头柜吗 |
[40:51] | What? | 什么 |
[40:55] | Oh, since you feel that our time together | 既然你觉得我们在一起 |
[41:00] | is something to be endured instead of enjoyed, | 是需要彼此忍受而不是享受 |
[41:03] | I decided to make that easier for you. | 我就决定让你更自在些 |
[41:09] | This is as far away as I can get right now, | 这是我现在能去的最远的地方 |
[41:12] | so can you just please shut the door | 所以能请你把门关上 |
[41:16] | and go back to your room? | 回你房间去吗 |
[41:56] | Things will be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |