时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ethicure. Devoted to an improved, accessible, | 爱思医疗 致力于医疗保健 更加优化 |
[00:05] | for-profit, state-of-the-art healthcare experience. | 人人可用 高利润回报 艺术品质 |
[00:10] | An experience we curate via our Three Pillars of the Ethicure mission. | 三大支柱实现爱思医疗的使命 |
[00:16] | Pillar one, our hospital. | 第一大支柱是我们的医院 |
[00:19] | A new color palette designed to create a sense of well-being. | 采用全新颜色设计创造幸福感 |
[00:23] | Cutting edge technologies. | 运用领先科技 |
[00:25] | Faster testing and imaging results. | 提供更快检测和成像结果 |
[00:28] | And countless new surgical innovations. | 手术创新数不胜数 |
[00:31] | Pillar two, our doctors. | 第二大支柱是我们的医生 |
[00:35] | We want you healthy and happy, | 你们的健康快乐是我们的愿望 |
[00:37] | so if you look under the table, you will find, | 朝桌子下看 大家会看到 |
[00:42] | custom fitness trackers, | 定制的健康追踪仪器 |
[00:45] | Ethicure scrubs, | 爱思医疗手术服 |
[00:47] | along with a few other goodies. | 还有其它优良产品 |
[00:50] | We’ll also be introducing new well-being incentives | 我们也将引进新型健康激励机制 |
[00:53] | and protocols designed to encourage teamwork and mutual respect. | 定制操作准则 鼓励团队合作和互相尊重 |
[00:59] | Bosses have first names, too. | 上级的名字也是可以喊的 |
[01:02] | Which leads us to pillar three. | 该说第三大支柱了 |
[01:05] | At Ethicure, we do not treat patients. | 爱思医疗并不是治疗病患 |
[01:08] | We serve clients. | 而是服务客户 |
[01:09] | So we will be seeking their feedback at every stage of the Ethicure experience, | 他们的反馈将贯穿爱思医疗的每一步 |
[01:14] | because a happy client is a referring client. | 客户感到快乐 就会推荐更多的人 |
[01:19] | My name is Salen. | 我是萨伦 |
[01:21] | Welcome to the Ethicure family. | 欢迎加入爱思医疗大家庭 |
[01:27] | I really want to break this. | 我真想把这弄坏 |
[01:29] | Our jobs no longer depend on saving lives, | 我们工作是好是坏和救人没关系了 |
[01:31] | but how many smiley faces get punched. | 而是看得了多少笑脸 |
[01:32] | – It’s cute. – Thank you! | -很可爱啊 -感谢评价 |
[01:35] | She’s just incentivizing niceness. | 她只是让我们表现善意 |
[01:37] | You of all people do not want to be rated by how nice you are. | 没人希望被评价时 只能说做人不错 |
[01:41] | I can’t fake saving lives, but being nice? | 救人做不了假 但是伪善谁不会 |
[01:44] | Way easier to game. | 这多简单 |
[01:45] | It counts your steps, your pulse ox, | 监测你的步数 脉搏血氧值 |
[01:48] | monitors when you sleep, warns you when you’re stressed, | 对睡眠实时监控 紧张时提醒你 |
[01:52] | and stores a thousand playlists. | 还储存了上千的歌单呢 |
[01:55] | – If it vibrated, I’d marry it. – Jordan. | -它要是还能震动 我就和它过了 -乔丹 |
[01:57] | Ethicure knows where we are, what we’re listening to, | 爱思医疗知道我们在哪 听些什么 |
[02:00] | how we’re sleeping, maybe even who we’re sleeping with. | 我们怎么睡 说不定和谁睡都知道 |
[02:03] | It also tracks paranoia. | 妄想症也能检测到 你小心点 |
[02:05] | You’re fine with all of this? | 这些你都能适应吗 |
[02:06] | I mean, it’s great if you are, | 我当然希望你能适应 |
[02:08] | but change is sometimes tricky for you. | 可你有时候不是应对不了改变嘛 |
[02:11] | I was concerned, | 我是有些担忧 |
[02:12] | but Ethicure’s changes seem reasonable and data-driven. | 但爱思医疗基于数据改变 似乎很合理 |
[02:15] | I think we should start by picking a cake. | 我们应该首先挑选蛋糕 |
[02:17] | You prioritized the cake, | 你把蛋糕放在第一位 |
[02:19] | over the date, the venue, the caterer… | 而不是考虑日期 场地 婚宴承办人 |
[02:21] | I like cake. | 我喜欢蛋糕 |
[02:22] | I’ve compiled a list of the most popular ones. | 我汇总了最受欢迎蛋糕的名单 |
[02:25] | What is your favorite cake? | 你最喜欢什么蛋糕 |
[02:26] | Whatever you think our guests will like. | 不管你有没有推测出客人对蛋糕的偏好 |
[02:28] | There is no such thing as bad cake. | 不会有坏蛋糕这种东西 |
[02:31] | Whew. Take a good look. | 好好看看我 |
[02:32] | You won’t be seeing much of me for a while. | 待会儿就见不到我了 |
[02:34] | I’ll be very busy turning a good program into a bad one. | 我要忙好久 得把一个好项目搞坏 |
[02:43] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[02:46] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[02:51] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[02:56] | She’s hemorrhaging. | 她大出血 |
[02:57] | Ultrasound to assess etiology. | 做超声波 查看原因 |
[02:58] | Hanging blood and fluids, starting pressers. | 输血输液 上升压药 |
[03:02] | The baby’s placenta is covering the cervix. | 胎盘覆盖住了宫颈口 |
[03:05] | The baby’s brachycardic. Mom needs C-section, STAT. | 胎儿心跳过缓 孕妇需要剖腹产 马上开始 |
[03:12] | You’ll need to stay here. | 你得待在这里 |
[03:13] | Can’t let her out of my sight, Doctor. | 医生 她不能离开我的视线 |
[03:15] | She’s doing life for murdering her first baby. | 她杀害了她的第一个孩子 |
[03:32] | I’m up there for two gallbladders. | 通知让我进行胆囊手术 |
[03:34] | Do you know I completed my residency? | 你知道我住院医师实习期满了吧 |
[03:37] | Blame SurgiMatch. | 都怪这个手术匹配系统 |
[03:38] | I mean, I wouldn’t have put you on the schedule at all | 要是我 是不可能把你排进手术表里的 |
[03:39] | until you at least knew where the bathrooms were. | 毕竟你现在连洗手间在哪都不知道 |
[03:42] | Oh, come on, guapa, look at all this stuff. | 大美女 看看这些玩意儿 |
[03:44] | I’m a kid in a candy store and I’m starving to death. | 我像糖果店里的孩子 却饿得快死了 |
[03:48] | Please don’t call me guapa at work. | 工作时别叫我大美女 |
[03:51] | Yes, Audrey. | 好的 奥黛丽赫本 |
[03:52] | Bosses have first names, too. | 毕竟上级的名字也能喊呢 |
[03:55] | What do you think of her? | 你对她有什么看法 |
[03:56] | I’m not a fan of an algorithm telling me what to do. | 我可不喜欢让算法告诉我怎么做 |
[03:59] | This thing did a great job filling up my dance card for the next week. | 它做得可棒了 我下周的手术排期满满当当 |
[04:02] | She knows what I like. | 它知道我喜欢什么 |
[04:04] | – Good to have you on board. – Glad to be here. | -欢迎加入董事会 -我的荣幸 |
[04:07] | Not all of our dance cards are full. | 手术别排得太满 |
[04:09] | Mind if I tag along on your morning rounds, | 别忘了早上巡房我会跟上 |
[04:11] | maybe show me where the bathrooms are? | 到时候告诉我洗手间在哪 |
[04:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:14] | Let’s cha-cha. | 那一起动起来吧 |
[04:20] | I looked up her case. | 我查了她的案子 |
[04:22] | Abby Clemmis was charged with poisoning her baby with antifreeze. | 艾比·克莱米斯被指控用防冻剂毒害婴儿 |
[04:25] | She pleaded not guilty and got pregnant again before the trial. | 她不承认有罪 在审判前又怀孕了 |
[04:30] | But when she was convicted, | 之后她被宣判有罪 |
[04:31] | her boyfriend, like everybody else, stopped believing her. | 她的男友 和其他人一样 不再相信她 |
[04:36] | Stay focused. You’re now being timed. | 认真点 计着时呢 |
[04:38] | All part of the productivity metric. | 测量生产力的方方面面哦 |
[04:46] | Forget the timer. It takes as long as it takes. | 别看计时器 该多长时间就多长时间 |
[04:50] | I like knowing how long it takes. | 我愿意知道花了多长时间 |
[04:57] | It was probably postpartum depression. | 可能是产后抑郁 |
[04:59] | Doesn’t make the baby any less dead. | 有什么用呢 死去的婴儿也不会复生 |
[05:01] | But we might have a little sympathy. | 但我们至少得有点同情心吧 |
[05:03] | Because women are helpless victims of our hormones? | 难道女人一定是荷尔蒙无助的受害者吗 |
[05:05] | Like people who should be treated rather than punished. | 人应该被治疗而不是被惩罚 |
[05:07] | What’s your favorite cake? | 你最喜欢什么蛋糕 |
[05:11] | Lea and I need to pick a cake for our wedding. | 莉娅和我要给婚礼选个蛋糕 |
[05:15] | Angel food cake. | 天使蛋糕 |
[05:16] | Packing peanuts have more flavor. | 含有花生的风味更足 |
[05:18] | Anything with cream cheese frosting. | 一定要选带奶油芝士糖霜的 |
[05:21] | I’d eat dog poop with that on it. | 底下就算是狗屎我也吃的下去 |
[05:24] | Oh, please, uh, don’t let me distract you. | 别看我 别分心了 |
[05:30] | So, Salen, it’s great to see you again. | 萨伦 很开心再次见到你 |
[05:34] | I loved how you kicked the tires on this place. | 我很喜欢你的检测方式 |
[05:36] | Nice due diligence. | 非常好 尽职尽责 |
[05:48] | What a beautiful sound. | 多么美妙的声音啊 |
[05:51] | Discharge them. | 让他们出院 |
[05:53] | we have a 48-hour post-op monitoring policy. | 规定是手术后还要留院观察48小时 |
[05:56] | And now we have a new policy. | 规定变了 |
[05:58] | As soon as they’re stable, you’ll discharge them, | 只要体征平稳了 就让他们出院 |
[06:00] | to make way for other clients in need. | 给有需要的客户腾位置 |
[06:10] | This is Madeline, came in experiencing dizziness | 这是玛德琳 入院原因是晕眩 |
[06:12] | and severe nausea after running in a college track meet. | 参加大学田径运动会后有强烈的恶心感 |
[06:14] | And winning the 100 meter. | 还赢了100米跑 |
[06:16] | Urine analysis and abdominal X-ray were normal. | 尿检和腹部X光检测正常 |
[06:19] | I could try a G.I. cocktail to rule out gastritis. | 本可以用肠胃鸡尾酒疗法排除胃炎的 |
[06:21] | Sit back here. | 往后坐 |
[06:26] | Any pain here? | 这里疼吗 |
[06:28] | I just set a state record. | 我刚打破了州记录 |
[06:29] | It’s heat exhaustion and dehydration. | 只是中暑和脱水 |
[06:31] | You sprint in full face? | 你跑步还化妆吗 |
[06:33] | I doubt my makeup could run faster than I do. | 我的妆跑得恐怕比我快 |
[06:35] | I ran track in college. | 我大学也是田径队的 |
[06:38] | I found the makeup really helped. | 化妆的确很有用 |
[06:40] | You feel well enough to step up on the scanner? | 你现在能走到扫描仪那里吗 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[06:47] | Inset your hand here. | 手放在这 |
[06:49] | Scanning. | 扫描中 |
[06:53] | It even knows what you had for breakfast. | 它甚至知道你早上吃了啥 |
[06:55] | Perfusion’s good, pulses are strong. | 血流灌注没问题 脉搏也强劲 |
[06:58] | Not surprisingly, you’re in top physical condition. | 意料之中 你身体棒极了 |
[07:00] | I told you, it’s just… | 早说过了 我只是 |
[07:05] | She’s hypoxic! | 她缺氧了 |
[07:06] | We need to suction and protect her airway. | 需要抽吸 确保气道通畅 |
[07:21] | Meggie, my baby… | 梅吉 我的孩子呢 |
[07:23] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[07:24] | Seven pounds, three ounces, | 3.3公斤 |
[07:26] | and, uh, the lungs of an opera singer. | 肺部强健 |
[07:30] | Can I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[07:33] | Just a peek through a window, anything… | 从窗子外面看一眼也好 |
[07:34] | That’s not possible. | 不可以 |
[07:36] | We’re gonna start processing your discharge. | 我们要安排你出院了 |
[07:40] | After we run a few more tests, just to be safe. | 还要给你做些检查 确保你的健康 |
[07:45] | I know you’re feeling overwhelmed right now, | 你现在肯定感觉天塌了 |
[07:47] | and I’m sure you’ll be experiencing anxiety, sadness. | 会焦躁伤心 |
[07:52] | If you do suffer from postpartum depression, | 如果你确实是产后抑郁 |
[07:55] | you’ll need to get help. | 你需要帮助 |
[07:58] | I sure didn’t have that with Troy. | 我生特洛伊后没有抑郁 |
[08:01] | Those were the most wonderful days of my life. | 那是我人生最美好的一段时光 |
[08:07] | So, that means I’m either a victim or a monster. | 所以 受害者或者恶魔 |
[08:15] | Pick a side. | 你们选一边站吧 |
[08:23] | We stopped the bleeding, but your CT confirmed a lesion in your lung. | 血止住了 但是CT显示你肺部有病变 |
[08:28] | Which may be benign, but we have to do a biopsy to know for sure. | 可能是良性的 要做活检确定一下 |
[08:32] | If I had a lesion in my lung, wouldn’t that be slowing me down? | 如果我的肺有病变 我怎么可能还跑得这么快 |
[08:35] | The rest of your lung is healthy and compensating very well. | 你肺部其他部分很健康 弥补了不足 |
[08:39] | Any history of lung disease in your family? | 家族有肺部疾病史吗 |
[08:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:43] | A medical history can help dictate diagnostic and treatment options. | 病史能够帮助诊断 提供治疗方案 |
[08:45] | Can we contact your family? | 能联系你的家人吗 |
[08:47] | No, um… my parents are…They’re… | 不行 我父母 |
[08:50] | Your mother’s here. | 我是她妈妈 |
[08:54] | Are you okay, Madeline? | 你还好吗 玛德琳 |
[08:58] | That’s not my mother. | 她不是我妈妈 |
[09:00] | My parents died two years ago. | 我父母两年前去世了 |
[09:11] | I was a toddler when she gave me up for adoption, | 小时候 她把我送人领养了 |
[09:13] | and then went back to Cameroon… | 然后回到了喀麦隆 |
[09:14] | I didn’t give you up. I was deported. | 我没有放弃你 我是被驱逐出境了 |
[09:17] | I let you stay in America so you could have a better life. | 我为了让你过好日子才把你留在美国 |
[09:23] | Welcome back. I worked in Cameroon for a while. | 欢迎回来 我在喀麦隆工作过一段时间 |
[09:26] | Is it okay if Esther gives us some medical history? | 艾斯特能给我们点病史信息吗 |
[09:30] | Does anyone in your family have high blood pressure? | 你们家族有患高血压的人吗 |
[09:32] | I do. Is that the problem? | 我是 有什么问题吗 |
[09:35] | I told her she had to watch what she eats. | 我告诉过她要注意饮食 |
[09:37] | She won’t listen to me. | 她不听我的 |
[09:38] | And why should I? | 我为什么要听 |
[09:40] | I barely know you. | 我都不认识你 |
[09:41] | Showing up at my track meets | 出现在我的田径运动会上 |
[09:43] | doesn’t make you a mother, Esther. | 不代表你就是我妈 艾斯特 |
[09:45] | – What about high cholesterol? – No. | -高胆固醇血症呢 -没有 |
[09:47] | In Cameroon, you don’t call elders | 在喀麦隆 不能直呼 |
[09:49] | – by their first name. – Okay. | -长辈的名字 -好吧 |
[09:51] | And you don’t show everyone all your goodies. | 也不能把大腿都给别人看 |
[09:53] | Your “parents” didn’t teach you respect. | 你的「父母」没有教给你尊重 |
[09:59] | Abby needs “a few more tests”? | 艾比需要「更多化验」吗 |
[10:01] | You just don’t want to send her back to prison. | 你只是不想把她送回监狱 |
[10:04] | If she’d been getting decent healthcare, | 她要是有很好的护理 |
[10:06] | they would’ve caught the placenta previa long ago. | 就早该发现她胎盘前置 |
[10:09] | So if I can delay sending Abby back there, I will. | 所以要是能晚点送艾比回去 我会的 |
[10:13] | We’re discharging her as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快送她出院 |
[10:18] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:22] | Hypotonia? | 张力减退吗 |
[10:25] | She’s taking very little nutrition. | 她吸收营养太少 |
[10:27] | Maybe ultrasound her for a G.I. tract obstruction? | 给她做个超声检查看看有没有肠梗阻 |
[10:29] | We could change the formula. She might just be a picky eater. | 可以改下奶粉配方 她可能只是挑食 |
[10:33] | Good point. I’ll try that. | 好主意 我会试试的 |
[10:35] | Right after the ultrasound. | 做完超声就试 |
[10:42] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[10:43] | Ooh, fishing flies. | 假蝇钓饵 |
[10:45] | Please don’t touch. | 别碰 |
[10:47] | It’s harder than brain surgery. | 这比脑部手术还难 |
[10:55] | Your absence at the presentation this morning | 你缺席了今早的报告会 |
[10:57] | could be interpreted as a lack of support. | 可以被诠释为缺少支持 |
[10:59] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:01] | When we first met, you were a fake patient, | 我们第一次见面时 你假装病人 |
[11:05] | and now you’re a hostile corporate raider. | 现在你已经是敌对公司掠夺者了 |
[11:07] | This hostile corporate raider | 我这个敌对公司掠夺者 |
[11:08] | saved your hospital from being turned into condos. | 让你的医院免于被改造成公寓 |
[11:11] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[11:13] | And I hate your new logo. | 还有我讨厌你们的新标志 |
[11:20] | You’ve got a very loyal following, | 你的手下非常忠诚 |
[11:22] | many of whom will be very opposed to this takeover. | 他们很多人反对被接手 |
[11:24] | You leaving could have a snowball effect. | 你离开可能会产生雪球效应 |
[11:27] | My board of directors… and I | 董事会 还有我 |
[11:31] | think it’s important for you to stay on. | 认为你得留下 |
[11:33] | So you can draw on my expertise? | 好让你们利用我的专长吗 |
[11:35] | Or because you want a puppet? | 还是因为你需要一个傀儡 |
[11:38] | Either way, you’ve got decent leverage. | 无论如何 你有很强的影响力 |
[11:42] | Normally, I’d be offering stock options, | 一般我会提出股票期权 |
[11:44] | salary incentives, definitely a larger office, | 鼓励性薪水 肯定还有更大的办公室 |
[11:48] | but I suspect none of those will work. | 不过我猜这些都没用 |
[11:52] | So maybe, despite it being a money hole, | 我会保留你的诊所 |
[11:56] | I’ll just keep your clinic open. | 尽管那很费钱 |
[11:59] | How’s that? | 如何 |
[12:04] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[12:35] | Your baby’s not getting enough nutrition. | 你的孩子营养不良 |
[12:38] | Her ultrasound was clear. | 超声检查正常 |
[12:41] | I think Meggie needs her mother’s milk. | 或许梅吉需要母乳 |
[13:06] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | The biopsy confirmed | 病理结果确认 |
[13:21] | the mass in your lung is malignant melanoma, | 你肺里的肿瘤是恶性黑色素瘤 |
[13:25] | stage four. | 晚期 |
[13:28] | Your PET scan show it’s also in the lymph nodes | PET扫描显示你颈部的淋巴结 |
[13:31] | of your neck, abdomen, and pelvis. | 腹部 还有骨盆都有 |
[13:38] | We’ll remove what we can | 我们会做手术尽可能去除肿瘤 |
[13:40] | and follow up with molecular and immunotherapies, | 后续做分子和免疫治疗 |
[13:45] | but… | 但是 |
[13:49] | The prognosis isn’t good. | 预后并不好 |
[13:53] | Even with all targeted treatments, | 即使用上所有靶向治疗 |
[13:55] | you’re unlikely to live more than 12 months. | 你的生存期也可能不到一年 |
[13:58] | No. | 不 |
[14:00] | I’m healthy. I’m strong. | 我很健康 我很强壮 |
[14:02] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:04] | Pray, Madeline. We have to pray. | 祈祷 玛德琳 我们得祈祷 |
[14:07] | God will work through these doctors. | 上帝会帮这些医生一起救你 |
[14:09] | No! | 不 |
[14:11] | I can’t be dying. | 我不可能快死了 |
[14:14] | I’m going to nationals. | 我要进国家队了 |
[14:21] | This can’t be right. It’s a mistake. | 这不可能 肯定是错了 |
[14:31] | Stop praying! | 别祷告了 |
[14:34] | Stop pretending like you care about me. You left me. | 别假装在乎我 你把我丢下了 |
[14:36] | I do care. I love you… | 我真的在乎 我爱你 |
[14:38] | No! My real mother loved me and accepted me. | 不 我真正的妈妈爱我并且接受我 |
[14:41] | I am your mother, and right now, you need… | 我是你的妈妈 现在你得 |
[14:44] | No, I don’t need anything from you. | 不 我不需要你 |
[14:47] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[14:48] | Please go away. | 走开 |
[15:10] | She’s vomiting. Cyanotic and O2 stats are plummeting. | 她吐了 发绀 血氧饱和直线下降 |
[15:12] | She’s tachycardic. | 心动过速了 |
[15:14] | Intubate. | 插管 |
[15:20] | Cbc, bmp, stool sample, and echo. | 血常规 代谢检测 粪便化验和超声 |
[15:24] | And a tox screen for the mother. | 再给母亲做个毒理检查 |
[15:25] | What’s with the tox screen? The mother’s fine. | 为什么要做毒理检查 她没问题 |
[15:32] | I didn’t change the baby’s formula. | 我没有改宝宝的奶粉配方 |
[15:34] | I let Abby breastfeed her. | 我让艾比给她喂了母乳 |
[15:36] | I’m wondering if there’s something in that breast milk | 我猜是母乳有什么问题 |
[15:38] | that made the baby sick. | 让宝宝生病 |
[15:39] | More likely it was antifreeze. | 有可能是防冻剂 |
[15:41] | Right. She smuggled antifreeze into the hospital, | 她在重重看守下 |
[15:42] | from prison, under armed guard? | 偷偷从监狱带来防冻剂了吗 |
[15:44] | It’d be insane. | 太扯了吧 |
[15:46] | Like people who poison their babies. | 和毒害自己的孩子一样扯 |
[15:53] | We’ll be using a basic Ranked-Choice Vote. | 我们用基本的排名选择投票 |
[15:56] | It’s not as nuanced as the Kemeny-Young Method, | 这不如凯梅尼规则 |
[15:58] | which minimizes the sum | 能最小化肯德尔·陶 |
[15:59] | of the Kendall Tau distances to the voters’ lists, | 和选民名单的距离 |
[16:02] | but I decided that would be too confusing for you. | 不过我觉得那对你们来说太乱了 |
[16:06] | Intralesional injection? | 病灶内注射治疗 |
[16:08] | Madeline’s melanoma is too widespread. | 玛德琳的黑色素瘤到处都是 |
[16:09] | Only used for locoregional disease. | 只能用于局部区域疾病的治疗 |
[16:11] | This carrot cake is amazing. | 这胡萝卜蛋糕真好吃 |
[16:13] | How about peptide vaccine? | 多肽疫苗呢 |
[16:15] | Very high risk for immune attacks against normal tissue. | 容易引发免疫系统攻击正常组织 |
[16:18] | Ugh. Does anybody really like red velvet cake? | 有人真的喜欢红丝绒蛋糕吗 |
[16:21] | It reminds me of a dumb model, | 感觉跟蠢模型一样 |
[16:23] | it’s delicious-looking but not worth the calories. | 看上去很好吃但是并不值得这些卡路里 |
[16:26] | Complete lymph node dissection. | 全淋巴结清扫术 |
[16:29] | The lymphedema would be intolerable. | 淋巴水肿很难受 |
[16:32] | People die here, too, you know? | 人也会因此而死的 |
[16:34] | It’s my first day. I haven’t learned that yet. | 我第一天来 还没听说过呢 |
[16:36] | Wait, there’s no way this thing knows I’m eating dessert, right? | 这东西不可能知道我在吃甜品对吗 |
[16:40] | I have been thinking about cake all day. | 我一整天都在想吃蛋糕 |
[16:48] | Oh, don’t let me interrupt you. | 别被我打断 |
[16:49] | You already have. | 你已经打断了 |
[16:51] | And since you won’t be invited to my wedding, | 既然我没有邀请你来参加我的婚礼 |
[16:53] | you don’t get a vote. Or cake. | 你不能投票 也没有蛋糕吃 |
[16:58] | You have an interesting affect. | 你的腔调很有意思 |
[17:01] | Are you on the autism spectrum? | 你是自闭症吗 |
[17:06] | Please fill out your ballot. | 填好你们的投票 |
[17:08] | I’m neuroatypical myself. | 我也是神经非典型 |
[17:10] | ADHD. | 多动症 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:18] | You should look at Engineered T Cell therapy. | 应该试试工程化T细胞疗法 |
[17:33] | – They’re all good. – That’s very unhelpful. | -都好吃 -这没有帮助 |
[17:36] | I’ve polled 12 people. | 我抽调了十二个人 |
[17:37] | The cakes that got the most “loves” | 得到最多「喜欢」的 |
[17:39] | also got the most “hates,” | 同时得到最多「讨厌」 |
[17:40] | and the only cake that no one hated | 唯一一个没人讨厌的蛋糕 |
[17:41] | is one that no one loved. | 也没人喜欢 |
[17:45] | Why aren’t you working? | 你为什么没在工作 |
[17:46] | ‘Cause I’m tasting cake. | 因为我在试蛋糕 |
[17:49] | Shaun, I… | 肖恩 |
[17:52] | I have to tell you, I’m… | 我得告诉你 |
[17:54] | I’m thinking of taking a break, | 我想要休息一下 |
[17:56] | of moving on. | 想离开这里 |
[17:58] | On to fishing? | 去钓鱼吗 |
[17:59] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 有可能 也可能不是 |
[18:01] | Uh, probably not. I don’t really like fishing. | 还是不了 我没有很喜欢钓鱼 |
[18:04] | I have no idea what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我要做什么 |
[18:05] | Are you sad about Debbie? | 因为黛比你很难过吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I am. But you know what? | 我难过 可你知道吗 |
[18:12] | She wasn’t happy, so it’s probably for the best, | 她不开心 所以或许这是最好的结果 |
[18:15] | and right now, I just think I want to take some time for myself. | 现在我只想给我自己留点时间 |
[18:19] | You want to be alone? | 你想要独处吗 |
[18:22] | I like people. | 我喜欢人 |
[18:23] | I just think I need to be around different people. | 我只是想要认识些不一样的人 |
[18:25] | – Different from me? – No. No. | -跟我不一样的人吗 -不不 |
[18:27] | I just think I need a big change, you know? | 我只是想要个巨大的改变 |
[18:30] | Well, there are plenty of changes here. | 这里现在有很多改变 |
[18:32] | Yeah, none that I like, | 是 我都不喜欢 |
[18:33] | except maybe the iced coffee, | 除了冰咖啡 |
[18:35] | surprisingly good for a cafeteria. | 对于自助餐厅来讲太好了 |
[18:41] | How are you coping? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:44] | I need you to help me pick the right cake. | 我需要你来帮我选好蛋糕 |
[18:47] | Shaun, it’s your wedding. | 肖恩 这是你的婚礼 |
[18:48] | Be selfish. Pick the cake that you like. | 自私一点 选个你喜欢的蛋糕 |
[18:55] | I’ve got no wife. I’ve got no kid. | 我没有老婆 没有孩子 |
[18:57] | I’m soon to have no job. | 很快就要没有工作了 |
[19:00] | And I could get really depressed, | 我会变得非常沮丧 |
[19:02] | but I’m not gonna do that. | 但是我不会的 |
[19:03] | I’m gonna embrace it. I’m gonna embrace freedom. | 我会接受一切 接受自由 |
[19:06] | And for once in my life, I’m not gonna care about anything else. | 人生中第一次 我什么都不在乎了 |
[19:12] | I’m glad you have such a positive outlook. | 我很高兴你有这么积极的人生观 |
[19:14] | You didn’t help with the cake. | 你没有帮我选蛋糕 |
[19:25] | We’ve scheduled your surgery, after which, we’ll start you | 你的手术安排上了 术后会开始 |
[19:27] | on an aggressive course of molecular and immunotherapy. | 激进的分子和免疫疗法 |
[19:31] | So you’ll make me sicker first, and then I’ll die. | 所以你要先让我病得更重 然后再死 |
[19:34] | This could offer you several more months of healthy l… | 这能多给你几个月健康的… |
[19:38] | Engineered T Cell therapy. | 工程化T细胞疗法 |
[19:41] | It’s an experimental treatment | 这是一种实验性治疗 |
[19:43] | that teaches your immune system to fight the cancer. | 它会教你的免疫系统与癌症作斗争 |
[19:47] | Your body could cure itself. | 从而让身体自愈 |
[19:54] | You’re off my case. | 你别管我的病例 |
[19:57] | The technology’s here. | 这项技术已经问世了 |
[19:58] | The trial is available. Why not use it? | 可以试用了 为什么不用呢 |
[20:01] | You were there to observe and learn, not diagnose and treat. | 你是去那里观察和学习的 不是诊断和治疗 |
[20:04] | You’re not her doctor. | 你不是她的医生 |
[20:05] | She doesn’t have specific mutations | 她并没有能让大多数分子治疗起效的 |
[20:07] | for most molecular therapies to work… | 特殊变异 |
[20:09] | He offered her a treatment | 他建议她使用未经 |
[20:10] | that wasn’t approved by me, you, or the FDA. | 你 我和食品药品管理局批准的治疗 |
[20:12] | That’s a violation of protocol, not to mention, it… | 这是违反规定的 更别说… |
[20:15] | The Wi-Fi’s good in here, right? | 这里的无线网络是好的吗 |
[20:18] | Just need to answer some e-mails. | 我得回几个邮件 |
[20:25] | Oh, please, continue your discussion. | 别管我 你们接着谈 |
[20:31] | Sorry for the overstep, Marcus, | 很抱歉我越界了 马库斯 |
[20:34] | but I do feel T Cell therapy is a more effective option. | 但我真的认为T细胞疗法更有效 |
[20:39] | Well, Mateo, the trials were isolated, | 马蒂奥 那个实验是孤立的 |
[20:43] | small sample, and not very encouraging. | 样本很少 实验数据也不是很乐观 |
[20:47] | Infection could kill her way before the cancer would. | 造成的感染有可能在癌症之前杀死她 |
[20:53] | And what about the patient? What does she want? | 那患者呢 她想怎么治 |
[20:58] | It was presented to her as a somewhat magical solution. | 这对她来说算是一种有魔力的治疗方法 |
[21:02] | I like magic. | 我喜欢魔力 |
[21:05] | Did you want to weigh in? | 你想参加讨论吗 |
[21:07] | Oh, no. I’m… I’m not a doctor. | 不 我不是医生 |
[21:10] | I do have two doctorates, though, | 虽然我确实有两个博士学位 |
[21:12] | neurotech and data science. | 神经科技和数据科学 |
[21:16] | Not helpful. Right. | 没什么用 对吧 |
[21:27] | Give the client what she wants. | 就按患者的想法治吧 |
[21:32] | This is my case. | 这是我的病例 |
[21:35] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定非得如此 |
[21:47] | Abby’s tox screen is clean. | 艾比的毒理检查没问题 |
[21:49] | Whatever the baby got, she didn’t get it from the mother. | 不管孩子是怎么得上的 不是母亲传给她的 |
[21:51] | At least not accidentally. | 至少这不是偶然 |
[21:54] | Sometimes, telling the guilty from the innocent | 有时 分辨出有罪和无罪的人 |
[21:56] | is harder than you think. | 比你想的要难 |
[21:59] | It just got easier. | 事情变得简单了 |
[22:03] | There are traces of antifreeze in the baby’s blood. | 孩子的血液里有防冻剂的残留 |
[22:17] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[22:20] | How’s Madeline? | 玛德琳怎么样了 |
[22:21] | The Chief of Surgery took over her case. | 外科主任接手了 |
[22:23] | She’s in the very best of hands. | 她会得到最好的照顾 |
[22:28] | Can I see her? | 我能见她吗 |
[22:32] | I don’t think she’s ready. | 我觉得她还没准备好 |
[22:37] | I made a huge sacrifice when I left her in America. | 我把她留在美国时作出了巨大的牺牲 |
[22:41] | I never thought she’d be so ungrateful. | 我没想到她会这么忘恩负义 |
[22:44] | Those people turned her against her culture, | 那些人让她变得仇视自己的文化 |
[22:47] | against me. | 仇视我 |
[22:51] | But that’s my fault. | 但这是我的错 |
[22:54] | I let her go. | 我丢下了她 |
[22:58] | You gave Madeline up out of love. | 你放弃玛德琳是出于爱 |
[23:02] | Don’t let regret blind you from seeing how wonderful she is. | 别让悔恨蒙蔽你的双眼 看不见她有多棒 |
[23:07] | And as for the people who made her that way? | 至于那些让她变成这样的人 |
[23:11] | Be grateful for all the sacrifices they made. | 感谢他们做出的牺牲吧 |
[23:25] | I used to be a lot like you. | 我以前跟你很像 |
[23:28] | If I was like you, | 如果我像你一样 |
[23:30] | Esther would love it. | 艾斯特应该会很高兴 |
[23:32] | Don’t let the white coat fool you. | 别让这件白大褂给骗了 |
[23:34] | I have some ink, too. | 我也不完美 |
[23:36] | I just keep it covered at work. | 不过我在工作时会有所掩饰 |
[23:38] | My mother doesn’t like it, either. | 我母亲也不喜欢我这样 |
[23:42] | My mom was a total hippie. | 我妈妈是彻头彻尾的嬉皮士 |
[23:46] | She didn’t care if I painted my face blue. | 她不在乎我是否把脸涂成蓝色 |
[23:48] | She just wanted me to be happy… | 她只希望我开心 |
[23:53] | no matter what else was going on. | 不管发生什么 |
[23:56] | Do you think she’d want you to go through this alone? | 你觉得她会想让你一个人承受这些吗 |
[24:08] | I’m here for another look. | 我来是想再看你一眼 |
[24:12] | You came home after I went to bed and left before I woke up. | 你到家时我已经睡了 我还没醒你就走了 |
[24:15] | It’s this re-programming. | 是因为这个重新编程的事 |
[24:16] | It’s so frustrating, I may start punching things. | 太让人沮丧了 我都想砸东西了 |
[24:22] | Make a list. | 列张清单 |
[24:23] | Of every single step that is required to complete your task | 把完成任务要做的每一步都列出来 |
[24:26] | and then cross off each… | 每完成一项就划掉… |
[24:27] | Shaun, this isn’t about a heavy workload. | 肖恩 不是因为工作量太大 |
[24:29] | It’s about doing something that I know is a waste of time. | 而是因为我在做明知是浪费时间的事 |
[24:32] | But you still need to do it, | 但你还是得做 |
[24:35] | and this will solve your issue. | 而且这能解决你的问题 |
[24:36] | I don’t want a solution. | 我不想要解决方法 |
[24:38] | I don’t need a solution. I just want to vent. | 我也不需要解决方法 我只想发泄 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | It is very difficult to find a cake that everyone likes. | 要找到一种人人都喜欢的蛋糕太难了 |
[24:46] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白 |
[24:50] | N-No. I don’t want to vent. | 不 我不想发泄 |
[24:51] | I just want a solution. | 我只想要一种解决方法 |
[24:53] | I wish I had one for you, Shaun, but I don’t. | 我希望我能帮你解决 肖恩 但我不能 |
[24:55] | Fresh out of solutions. The solution well is dry. | 解决方法刚刚用完 方法的源泉已经枯竭了 |
[24:59] | Y-You always tell me to use my words | 你总是让我用自己的话来 |
[25:03] | and explain how I’m feeling, but I did that, | 说明自己的感受 我做到了 |
[25:06] | and I think it only made you more upset. | 但我觉得这只会让你更难过 |
[25:09] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[25:14] | And…you have just solved my problem, so thank you. | 但你刚刚解决了我的问题 谢谢你 |
[25:29] | Your baby’s still in critical condition, | 你的孩子情况还是很危急 |
[25:31] | but we’re now treating her for ethylene glycol poisoning. | 但我们正在治疗她的乙二醇中毒 |
[25:35] | We found antifreeze in her blood. | 我们在她的血液里发现了防冻剂 |
[25:38] | We’re forwarding this information to the authorities. | 我们会把这条信息发给政府 |
[25:45] | You can’t let this happen. | 你们不能让这种事发生 |
[25:47] | Not again. | 不能再发生 |
[25:50] | Don’t let Meggie die, please. | 别让梅吉死 求你们了 |
[25:58] | BP’s dropping, heart rate’s crashing. | 血压在下降 心率也在快速下降 |
[25:59] | Crash cart! | 救生车 |
[26:09] | That’s an Ethicure smile. | 这是标准的爱思医疗微笑 |
[26:10] | 圣何塞圣文德医院 爱思医疗 M·雷兹尼克 | |
[26:14] | She might have had a uterine tear | 她可能在剖腹产术后苏醒过程中 |
[26:16] | in the wake of her C-section. | 子宫撕裂 |
[26:17] | We’d see it on the ultrasound | 这个做超声波检查时就应该看到了 |
[26:21] | Badges are gonna have bigger photos, | 胸牌上的照片会比以前更大 |
[26:22] | so we need bigger smiles. | 所以我们要笑得灿烂点 |
[26:25] | Coag profile and CBC rule out D.I.C. | 凝血监测和血常规排除了弥漫性血管内凝血 |
[26:28] | Bowel perforation? | 肠穿孔呢 |
[26:28] | Park’s exposure was… | 朴的视野… |
[26:30] | You can do better than that. Just… | 你可以笑得更好 只要… |
[26:35] | 圣何塞圣文德医院 爱思医疗 S·莫菲 | |
[26:35] | Sunshine! | 阳光 |
[26:38] | Next. | 下一位 |
[26:39] | Park’s exposure was perfect, as were my sutures. | 朴的视野很完美 我的缝合也是 |
[26:43] | No perforations. | 没有穿孔 |
[26:44] | Now, just imagine | 好 想象一下 |
[26:45] | you live somewhere perpetually warm and sunny. | 你生活在一个温暖又阳光灿烂的地方 |
[26:49] | Wait, you do. | 感受一下 这是真的 |
[26:52] | Work with what you got. | 利用现有的环境想象一下 |
[26:53] | 圣何塞圣文德医院 爱思医疗 A·朴 | |
[26:54] | Overdistended uterus and atony? | 子宫过度膨胀 缺乏肌张力 |
[26:56] | Consistent with time of onset, clinical history, | 这跟发病时间 临床病史 |
[26:59] | and the fact that we can’t stop the bleeding. | 以及我们无法止血的事实相符 |
[27:00] | Yeah, she needs a hysterectomy. | 对 她需要切除子宫 |
[27:02] | So she never gets pregnant again? Win-win. | 所以她再也无法怀孕了 双赢 |
[27:06] | Win. | 赢 |
[27:08] | She’s guilty, Park. And I’m gonna prove it. | 她有罪 朴 我能证明 |
[27:10] | – How? – I’m gonna ask her. | -怎么证明 -我去问她 |
[27:14] | Salen. Hi. Uh, I’m Lea. | 萨伦 你好 我是莉亚 |
[27:17] | We met in the server room a few days ago. | 我们几天前在服务器机房见过 |
[27:19] | You were pretending to be a patient, | 你当时假装自己是病人 |
[27:21] | which I feel was dishonest and manipulative | 这让我觉得你很不诚实而且控制欲很强 |
[27:25] | You don’t like me. Duly noted. | 你不喜欢我 我注意到了 |
[27:26] | No, no, I just think it’s important | 不 不 我只是觉得 |
[27:28] | for people to explain how they’re feeling. | 表达自己的感受很重要 |
[27:31] | I did judge you, but I have noticed positive things, | 我确实评判过你 但我也注意到了一些 |
[27:34] | like more efficient sharing of external EHRs | 积极的事 比如更高效地分享外部人力资源 |
[27:37] | and a streamlined system to fast-track hospital transfers. | 并精简系统以便更快地完成医院转诊 |
[27:39] | So perhaps I was being too harsh… Are we going in a… | 所以也许是我太苛刻了 我们要不要… |
[27:43] | Just moved up to grudging respect. | 刚刚升级到勉强的尊重 |
[27:45] | And I hope this isn’t headed for fawning admiration. | 而且我希望你说到后面不会拍我马屁 |
[27:47] | No. The programming I’m working on is complicated, redundant, | 不 我正在编的程序非常复杂 多余 |
[27:51] | and, quite frankly, pointless. | 而且 坦白地说 毫无意义 |
[27:53] | I can design something much better. | 我可以设计一些好得多的程序 |
[27:58] | How long have you been programming? | 你编程多久了 |
[28:00] | Four years. Ish. | 四年左右 |
[28:05] | You went to U Pitt, got your degree in three years, | 你上了匹兹堡大学 花三年时间拿到了学位 |
[28:08] | designed and built cars, desktops, | 完整地设计和构建过汽车软件 电脑软件 |
[28:10] | and entire coding systems from the ground up. | 和整个编码系统 |
[28:14] | And the ransomware attempt that you thwarted | 你阻止的那次软件勒索 |
[28:15] | saved this place a fortune. | 帮医院省了一大笔钱 |
[28:18] | And I love that you don’t come from I.T. theory. | 我喜欢你不是因为你的信息技术理论 |
[28:22] | You obviously don’t come from sales, either, | 你显然也不是销售出身 |
[28:23] | – because you really don’t know how to pitch yourself. – Yeah. | -因为你真的不知道如何推销自己 -对 |
[28:26] | But I’d love to hear about this better program. | 但我很想听你说说这个更好的程序 |
[28:28] | You wanna grab a kombucha? | 你想喝杯康普茶吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 想 |
[28:32] | I-I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[28:36] | This anesthetic cocktail of Versed and Pentothal | 这种咪唑安定和喷妥撒调制的麻醉药鸡尾酒 |
[28:38] | makes people tell the truth. | 会让人说真话 |
[28:46] | Abby? I have a few questions for you. | 艾比 我想问你几个问题 |
[28:49] | Not talking to you, you stone-hearted bitch. | 不想跟你说话 你这个铁石心肠的贱人 |
[28:53] | It’s working. | 起效了 |
[28:56] | Abby, do you know what happened to your babies? | 艾比 你知道你的孩子们出了什么事吗 |
[29:02] | They are sick. | 他们病了 |
[29:03] | Do you know why they got sick? | 你知道他们为什么会生病吗 |
[29:08] | ‘Cause I’m a bad mother? | 因为我是个坏妈妈 |
[29:10] | Because you gave them antifreeze. | 因为你给他们防冻剂 |
[29:15] | Because I couldn’t protect them. | 因为我保护不了他们 |
[29:20] | Abby, | 艾比 |
[29:23] | did you kill your first baby? | 你的第一个孩子是你杀的吗 |
[29:26] | I could never hurt my babies. | 我永远不会伤害我的孩子 |
[29:31] | I’m their mommy. | 我是他们的妈妈 |
[29:40] | These scrubs have very rough seams. | 这些手术服的接缝很粗糙 |
[30:07] | Do you think Audrey would have made a different decision | 你觉得如果我昨晚不在那个房间里 |
[30:09] | if I hadn’t been in the room last night? | 奥德丽会做出不一样的决定吗 |
[30:14] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:18] | I know she has a personal interest in Mateo’s success, | 我知道她特别希望马蒂奥成功 |
[30:20] | because he’s her boyfriend. | 因为他是她男朋友 |
[30:23] | And I think how he appears to me | 并且我对他的看法 |
[30:24] | is important to that success, no? | 对于他的成功很重要 不是吗 |
[30:32] | Audrey is a highly principled professional and a great boss. | 奥德丽是一个很有原则的专业医生 一个好老板 |
[30:39] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[30:58] | You re-ran all the baby’s tests? | 你把婴儿的测试都重新做了一遍 |
[31:00] | Using gas chromatography analysis. | 运用了气相色谱分析 |
[31:02] | In case we missed something. | 以防万一我们漏掉了什么 |
[31:05] | Good call. | 做得好 |
[31:08] | The baby’s still in critical condition. | 婴儿仍然处于危急状态 |
[31:10] | If it is antifreeze, why isn’t she getting better? | 如果确实是防冻剂 为什么她的情况没有好转 |
[31:13] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[31:17] | Same, same, same. | 一样 一样 一样 |
[31:24] | I’ve solved it. | 我知道了 |
[31:27] | We will stack all five varieties | 我们可以把五种蛋糕堆起来 |
[31:30] | and serve a quadruple-tiered cake. | 做成一个四层蛋糕 |
[31:32] | Yes, four. Not five. | 没错 四层 不是五层 |
[31:34] | Five flavors, four tiers, because Devil’s food | 五种口味 四层 因为巧克力蛋糕 |
[31:36] | and red velvet are actually both chocolate. | 和红丝绒蛋糕其实都是巧克力 |
[31:38] | The only difference is one uses natural cocoa | 唯一的区别的是一个用天然可可 |
[31:40] | and the other uses Dutch-process cocoa, | 另一个用荷兰式可可粉 |
[31:42] | which is alkalized with potassium carbonate. | 就是被碳酸钾碱化的可可粉 |
[31:44] | A very minor molecular difference. | 是一个非常小的分子差异 |
[31:51] | They’re not the same. | 它们不一样 |
[31:59] | A very minor molecular difference. | 有一个非常小的分子差异 |
[32:01] | It’s not antifreeze. | 不是防冻剂 |
[32:02] | It’s propionic acid, | 是丙酸 |
[32:05] | which appears identical to antifreeze | 它在所有的测试里都显示和防冻剂一样 |
[32:06] | on all tests except gas chromatography. | 除了气相色谱法 |
[32:10] | Propionic acid is made by the body, | 丙酸是由人体产生的 |
[32:13] | if that body happens to be afflicted with methylmalonic acidemia, | 如果该人体恰好患有甲基丙二酸血症 |
[32:16] | which is a genetic condition. | 一种遗传疾病 |
[32:18] | Her first baby probably had it, too. | 她的第一个孩子可能也患有这个病症 |
[32:20] | It was Abby’s breast milk, | 确实是因为艾比的母乳 |
[32:23] | not because it contained a toxin, | 不是因为它含有毒素 |
[32:24] | but because it contained proteins | 而是因为它含有蛋白质 |
[32:25] | that triggered production of the acid. | 触发了丙酸的产生 |
[32:29] | She is innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[32:45] | They said I might find you in here. | 他们说我能在这儿找到你 |
[32:48] | Something about the big doughnut I find very calming. | 大甜甜圈样的扫描仪能让我感觉很平静 |
[32:56] | You’re here to accept my offer. | 你是来接受我的提议的 |
[32:59] | I used to be a pretty decent poker player. | 我以前是个不错的扑克玩家 |
[33:01] | You developed a tell. | 原来你有卧底啊 |
[33:04] | How much am I increasing the clinic budget? | 我要增加多少医院的预算 |
[33:06] | Double. | 双倍 |
[33:10] | If that’s what it costs to keep you engaged. | 如果这是让你留下来的代价 |
[33:12] | Oh, no. No. You don’t have enough money for that. | 不不不 你没有足够的钱 |
[33:15] | The clinic can run perfectly fine without me. | 没了我医院也能运转如常 |
[33:18] | So can everything else in this place. | 这里其他的一切也是如此 |
[33:20] | I plan on taking my role as puppet very seriously. | 我会非常认真地扮演好木偶的角色 |
[33:26] | So what do I get for my money? | 那我的钱能换来什么 |
[33:28] | Exactly what you asked for… my support. | 正是你想要的 我的支持 |
[33:31] | I plan on smiling and nodding through this transition, | 在整个过渡期间我会保持微笑和点头 |
[33:35] | and nary a negative word will cross my lips. | 绝不会说一句负面的话 |
[33:37] | That’s a much more passive interpretation of “Support” | 这算不上是一个对「支持」的积极诠释 |
[33:40] | than I had in mind. | 跟我想象的相比 |
[33:42] | I’m not the only one with a tell. | 我不是唯一有卧底的人 |
[33:46] | Welcome to the Ethicure family. | 欢迎加入爱思医疗大家庭 |
[33:58] | We got all of the tumor. | 我们取出了全部的肿瘤 |
[34:00] | And based on the T Cell response to your tumor cells, | 基于T细胞对你的肿瘤细胞的反应 |
[34:02] | we’re very optimistic. | 我们认为你的情况非常乐观 |
[34:30] | The day I gave you away, | 我把你送走的那天 |
[34:33] | I put you in the prettiest pink dress | 给你穿上了最美的粉裙子 |
[34:38] | and tied bows in your hair. | 头发上扎了蝴蝶结 |
[34:43] | I stared at you, | 我盯着你 |
[34:45] | trying to memorize every curve of your little face. | 试图记住你脸上的每一条曲线 |
[34:54] | I started to cry, but you, | 我开始哭了起来 但是 |
[35:00] | you, my strong petite fille, | 你 我最坚强的小姑娘 |
[35:03] | wiped the tears from my face. | 为我擦掉了眼泪 |
[35:08] | “Don’t cry, Maman.” | 「不要哭 妈妈」 |
[35:11] | “Don’t cry.” | 「不要哭」 |
[35:17] | I gave my heart away that day, | 那天我的心也随之一起送走了 |
[35:20] | and over time, I grew to hate the people who took it, | 随着时间的推移 我越来越讨厌那些带走它的人 |
[35:24] | who took you. | 带走你的人 |
[35:37] | But without their love and their sacrifice, | 但是没有他们的爱和牺牲 |
[35:41] | you wouldn’t be the amazing girl that you are, | 你不会成为今天这样一个出色的女孩 |
[35:45] | and I love them for that. | 为此 我爱他们 |
[35:56] | Maybe where I come from | 也许我出生的地方 |
[35:59] | has a little bit to do with how great I am. | 也和我今日的样子有些关系 |
[36:06] | Maybe we can be friends. | 或许我们可以成为朋友 |
[36:10] | Work our way up to… Famille. | 慢慢成为一家人 |
[36:18] | I would like that very much. | 我非常乐意 |
[36:27] | Tell me about your maman. | 跟我说说你的妈妈 |
[36:38] | It wasn’t antifreeze making your baby sick. | 导致你孩子生病的不是防冻剂 |
[36:41] | She has a metabolic disorder, | 她有代谢紊乱 |
[36:42] | which we’re treating her for now. | 我们正在治疗 |
[36:45] | Meggie’s gonna be just fine. | 玛吉会好起来的 |
[37:02] | We think Troy had the same thing. | 我们认为特洛伊有同样的病症 |
[37:05] | You were a victim. | 你是受害者 |
[37:07] | We’ve let the authorities know that, too. | 我们也通知了当局 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry, Abby. | 我很抱歉 艾比 |
[37:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:36] | I hear the results of your procedure were very promising. | 我听说你们手术的结果很乐观 |
[37:38] | You two make quite a team. | 你们俩配合得很好 |
[37:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Do you have an office? | 你有办公室吗 |
[37:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:48] | I remember my assistant saying something about that. | 我好像听我助理说起过 |
[37:50] | Uh, do you know what happened | 你知道 |
[37:51] | with Bernice Fisher and Derrick Bell? | 伯尼斯·费舍尔和德里克·贝尔怎么了吗 |
[37:54] | Your surgeries from yesterday. | 你昨天的手术 |
[37:57] | I rescheduled them when I took over Madeline’s case. | 昨天我接手玛德琳的病例时给他们改期了 |
[38:02] | Did you schedule Derrick at San Jose General? | 你把德里克安排到圣何塞综合医院了吗 |
[38:05] | Because that’s where he’s being treated now. | 因为他现在正在那里接受治疗 |
[38:10] | And what about, uh, Stanley Ferlin, | 那斯坦利·费林 |
[38:12] | Kelly Jarnigan, and Thelma Sewell? | 凯利·贾尼根和特尔玛·休厄尔呢 |
[38:14] | Those are my consults, and I’m seeing them all tomorrow. | 他们是我的顾问 我明天要见他们 |
[38:17] | Wonderful. Except Kelly was awaiting cancer biopsy results. | 很不错 但凯利正在等待她的癌症活检结果 |
[38:20] | Twenty-four hours is a lifetime to put that off. | 推迟24小时就是一辈子 |
[38:25] | So you’re comparing scheduling issues | 所以你是在把排期问题 |
[38:27] | to saving a young woman’s life? | 和拯救一个年轻女性的生命作对比吗 |
[38:29] | All of our clients’ experiences matter, Mateo. | 所有客户的体验都很重要 马蒂奥 |
[38:37] | I understand your license is provisional. | 我听说你的执照是临时的 |
[38:52] | Who you writing the article with? | 你准备和谁一起写文章 |
[38:54] | I mean, T Cell therapy on melanoma, it’s kind of a big deal. | 用T细胞疗法治疗黑色素瘤 是个大成就 |
[38:59] | But, you know, I got to assist on two appies, a chole, | 但我还要协助两台阑尾切除术 一台胆囊手术 |
[39:02] | and a hip replacement, so…there. | 和一个髋关节置换 所以 你懂的 |
[39:06] | Not a lot of steps. | 算不上很多步数 |
[39:09] | I just hit 11,000. | 我刚达到了11000步 |
[39:11] | That’s impressive. | 很厉害 |
[39:13] | ‘Course it’s no 22,378. | 但还是比不上22378步 |
[39:18] | It doesn’t measure steps. | 它统计的不是步数 |
[39:19] | It measures how many times you move your wrist | 是你有节奏地晃动了 |
[39:20] | in rhythmic motion. | 多少次手腕 |
[39:23] | So you log a quarter-mile | 所以每次你享受「私人时间」的时候 |
[39:25] | anytime you have some “Me time”? | 就能记上四百米的步数 |
[39:27] | I haven’t had any time for that, either. | 我也没有时间做那个 |
[39:30] | I just strapped it to a dialysis pump. | 我只是把它绑在了透析泵上 |
[39:33] | That’s clever. | 很聪明 |
[39:35] | It’s also cheating. | 但这是作弊 |
[39:37] | It’s only cheating if the rules have merit. | 只有当规则有价值时才算作弊 |
[39:44] | Vive la revolution. | 革命万岁 |
[39:53] | Regrets are for when you make a mistake, | 当你犯错时才会后悔 |
[39:56] | not for when you do the right thing. | 而不是做了正确的事情时 |
[40:00] | I can handle Dr. Andrews. | 我能应付得了安德鲁斯医生 |
[40:07] | After we took his case, made him look bad? | 在我们接手了他的病例 让他难堪之后 |
[40:10] | Andrews is gonna “Supervise” The hell out of you. | 安德鲁斯会好好「监督」你的 |
[40:14] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[40:16] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[40:19] | Because, guapa, | 因为 美人儿 |
[40:23] | I get to see you every day, | 我可以每天都见到你 |
[40:27] | and that makes everything wonderful. | 这使得一切都很美好 |
[40:46] | I solved our cake problem. | 我解决了蛋糕的问题 |
[40:49] | We serve them all? | 我们要全选吗 |
[40:51] | Kinda brilliant, Shaunie. | 很聪明 肖恩 |
[40:53] | I am quite proud of myself. | 我为自己感到骄傲 |
[40:57] | I solved my problem, too. | 我也解决了我的问题 |
[40:58] | I pitched my program idea to Salen, and she loved it. | 我把我的项目想法告诉了萨伦 她很喜欢 |
[41:05] | This soap is different. | 这个肥皂不一样了 |
[41:07] | And I’m proud of you, too. | 我也为你感到骄傲 |
[41:10] | You’ve done an amazing job with all these new changes, | 对于这些新变化 你应对得很好 |
[41:13] | especially those scrubs, which you look super cute in. | 尤其是这个手术服 你穿上很可爱 |
[41:15] | What? No. They’re itchy. | 什么 不 穿着很痒 |
[41:18] | We’ll wash them, | 我们把衣服洗一洗 |
[41:19] | try some unscented fabric softener. | 用一些无香的衣物柔顺剂 |
[41:20] | Okay, this soap won’t come off. | 这个肥皂洗不干净 |
[41:24] | Okay, no rush. | 好吧 别着急 |
[41:25] | Paper towels? | 纸巾呢 |
[41:27] | I think they got rid of them for sanitary reasons. | 我觉得他们出于卫生原因 把纸巾扔掉了 |
[41:32] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[41:34] | No. | 不 |
[41:35] | No. S-Stop it. No. Okay. | 不 快停下 不 好吧 |
[41:38] | – Okay, Sha… Oh. – No. | -肖 噢 -不 |
[41:39] | Stop it. | 快停下 |
[41:40] | – I-I can’t, Shaun. Breathe. – Stop it. No, please stop it. | -肖恩 深呼吸 -停 不 快停 |
[41:42] | It’ll be okay. If you just step away from it… | 没事的 你往后退一些 |
[41:43] | – No. Please. S-Stop it! – Yeah. It’s okay. | -不 拜托 快停下 -没事的 |
[41:45] | – Shaun? – Stop it! Stop it! | -肖恩 -快停下 快停下 |
[41:48] | – Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! – You’re gonna be okay. Shaun. | -停下 停下 -你不会有事的 肖恩 |