时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I omitted some of the patient reviews. | 我省略了一些病人的评论 |
[00:05] | That’s why your scores went up. | 这就是为什么你的分数上升了 |
[00:07] | I am truly so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[00:09] | Your apology is not accepted. | 你的道歉不予接受 |
[00:12] | Page Dr. Lim to the OR for an emergency C-section. | 呼叫林医生到手术室进行紧急剖腹产 |
[00:14] | NURSE VILLANUEVA: The baby’s in distress. | 孩子有难了 |
[00:16] | We need to open the duct and oxygenate her blood. | 我们需要开启管道,给她的血液充氧 |
[00:18] | Call the pharmacy for PGE, stat. | 打电话给药房,要前列腺素,立即 |
[00:20] | Oh. What? | 什么? |
[00:21] | It’s expired. | 它已经过期了 |
[00:23] | Pulse not palpable. | 脉搏无法触及 |
[00:25] | Restarting compressions. | 重新开始按压 |
[00:27] | Push 0.2. | 推 0.2 的溶液 |
[00:29] | Dr. Murphy, the baby is flatlining. | 墨菲医生,婴儿已无生命迹象 |
[00:30] | No. There’s nothing more we can do. | 不,我们已经无能为力了 |
[00:31] | No, I can save her! Shaun. | 不,我可以救她 尚恩 |
[00:35] | We just lost a baby because this hospital wasn’t prepared. | 我们刚刚失去了一个婴儿,因为这间医院没有做好准备 |
[00:37] | The medication we needed was expired. | 我们需要的药物已经过期 |
[00:41] | Salen made cuts. | 莎伦削减了 |
[00:43] | We’re… We’re behind on inventory. | 我们…我们在库存方面落后了 |
[00:45] | Expired. | 过期了 |
[00:47] | Shaun, stop, stop, stop! They’re all… No! | 尚恩,停下,停下,停下!他们全都…不! |
[00:48] | It wasn’t your fault! | 这不是你的错! |
[00:49] | There’s… You lied to me! | 不,你对我撒谎了! |
[00:51] | I can’t marry you. | 而且我不能和你结婚 |
[00:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:02] | I’m right here. I got you. | 我就在这里 你有我 |
[01:10] | ♪ My body is a cage ♪ | ♪ 我的身体是一个笼牢 ♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ That keeps me from dancing With the one I love ♪ | ♪ 让我无法与我爱的人共舞 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ But my mind holds the key ♪ | ♪ 但我的思想掌握着钥匙 ♪ |
[01:25] | ♪ I’m standing on a stage ♪ | ♪ 我站在一个舞台上 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ Of fear and self-doubt ♪ | ♪ 恐惧和自我怀疑 ♪ |
[01:32] | ♪ It’s a hollow play ♪ | ♪ 这是一场空洞的戏 ♪ |
[01:35] | ♪ But they’ll clap anyway ♪ | ♪ 但他们还是会拍手 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ My body is a cage ♪ | ♪ 我的身体是一个笼牢 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ That keeps me from dancing With the one I love ♪ | ♪ 让我无法与我爱的人共舞 ♪ |
[01:50] | ♪ But my mind holds the key ♪ | ♪ 但我的思想掌握着钥匙 ♪ |
[01:56] | ♪ My mind holds the key ♪ | ♪ 我的思想掌握着钥匙 ♪ |
[02:00] | ♪ I’m living in an age ♪ | ♪ 我生活在一个时代 ♪ |
[02:05] | ♪ Whose name I don’t know ♪ | ♪ 我不知道名字 ♪ |
[02:08] | ♪ Though the fear Keeps me moving ♪ | ♪ 虽然恐惧让我前进 ♪ |
[02:11] | ♪ Still my heart beats so slow ♪ | ♪ 我的心依然跳得很慢 ♪ |
[02:15] | ♪ My body is a cage ♪ | ♪ 我的身体是笼牢 ♪ |
[02:20] | ♪ That keeps me from dancing With the one I love ♪ | ♪ 让我无法与我爱的人共舞 ♪ |
[02:26] | ♪ But my mind holds the key ♪ | ♪ 但我的思想掌握着钥匙 ♪ |
[02:32] | ♪ My mind holds the key ♪ | ♪ 我的思想掌握着钥匙 ♪ |
[02:38] | I am so sorry for what you all must be going through. | 对于你们所有人必须经历如此的事,我感到非常抱歉 |
[02:42] | I can assure you I’ve begun an extensive review | 我可向你们保证,我已着手广泛审核 |
[02:45] | of pharmacy inventory policy, | 药品库存政策 |
[02:47] | and I will do everything in my power to make sure | 我将尽我所能,以确保 |
[02:50] | that nothing like this ever happens again. | 这样的事情再也不会发生了 |
[02:54] | If there’s anything that you need… | 如果你有什么需要… |
[02:56] | Counseling, paid time off, | 辅导、带薪休假 |
[02:58] | just someone to talk to… I’m available. | 或只是找一个可以交谈的人…我都在 |
[03:02] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[03:05] | As I’m sure you know, a lawsuit is a possibility. | 我相信你们知道,我们有可能面临诉讼 |
[03:09] | We need to use the utmost professional discretion | 在我们与婴儿的母亲的沟通中,我们需要 |
[03:11] | in our communication with the baby’s mother. | 行使最大程度的的专业谨慎 |
[03:14] | We’re all very aware of our professional responsibilities. | 我们都非常清楚自己的职业责任 |
[03:19] | I just felt a reminder never hurts. | 我只是觉得提醒一下永远不会有坏处 |
[03:26] | Whatever you’re thinking of doing, don’t. | 无论你想做什么,都不要 |
[03:28] | She’s gonna lecture us | 她要对我们 |
[03:29] | on professional responsibility? | 就职业责任说教? |
[03:32] | A baby’s dead because of her narcissistic need | 一个婴儿因为她的自恋需求而死亡 |
[03:34] | to be a “disrupter” instead of an administrator. | 她想成为「破坏者」,而不是管理者 |
[03:36] | You’re furious, I get it. | 你很愤怒,我明白 |
[03:38] | Take a day off. | 放一日假 |
[03:39] | Take a personal day. | 过个人的一日 |
[03:40] | Let her make the first move. | 让她先开始第一步 |
[03:43] | She is who she is. | 她就是她 |
[03:45] | Which is the owner of this hospital and your employer. | 她是这间医院的所有者和你的雇主 |
[03:48] | And she has more experience | 而且她有更多的经验 |
[03:50] | in corporate and legal matters than you, | 在公司和法律事务方面比你更有经验 |
[03:52] | and if you go up against her in a fit of rage, | 而如果你一怒之下与她对着干 |
[03:54] | you’re gonna suffer the consequences. | 你是要承担后果 |
[03:58] | I’m taking her down. | 我要把她拉落来 |
[04:15] | LEA: I was surprised you were gone when I woke up. | 我很惊讶,我醒来时,你已经走了 |
[04:18] | I’d hoped we could’ve talked before work. | 我希望我们能在工作前倾一下 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想倾 |
[04:25] | You said you didn’t want to marry me. | 你说你不想和我结婚 |
[04:27] | You can’t drop a bomb like that and expect me to just accept it. | 你不能扔下这样一个炸弹,指望我就这样接受 |
[04:33] | I know you’re hurting, | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[04:34] | and… And I want to be there for you. | 而…而我想在你左右 |
[04:37] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮忙 |
[04:38] | Shaun, stop it, please. | 尚恩,请停止 |
[04:41] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[04:43] | But that can’t just erase everything we’ve been through. | 但这并不能抹去我们所经历的一切 |
[04:46] | You can’t have totally changed how you feel about me | 你不可能仅仅因为一个事件 |
[04:48] | over just one incident. | 就完全改变你对我的感觉 |
[04:52] | Mmm. | 唔 |
[04:54] | It wasn’t just one. It was three. | 不只是一件事,是三件 |
[04:58] | You lied about your trip to Montana, | 你对你的蒙大拿州之行撒了谎 |
[05:00] | falsified my performance rating, | 伪造了我的表现评级 |
[05:02] | and refused to make things right | 并拒绝纠正错误 |
[05:04] | by correcting my scores or telling Salen what you’d done. | 通过纠正我的分数或告诉莎伦你做了什么 |
[05:10] | I can’t marry you. | 我不能和你结婚 |
[05:12] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[05:14] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[05:15] | We can figure out a way to work this out. | 我们可以想出一个办法来解决这个问题 |
[05:23] | I’m going to help Dr. Park in the ER. | 我去急诊室帮助朴医生 |
[05:37] | Male, 32, single car M.V.A. | 男性,32 岁,单身,汽车意外 |
[05:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:41] | Please tell me I didn’t hurt anyone. | 请让我知道,我没有伤害任何人 |
[05:42] | For the tenth time, all you messed up was yourself, | 第十次了,你所搞砸的是你自己 |
[05:44] | your car, and a tree. | 你的车、和一棵树 |
[05:46] | He has an open comminuted tib/fib fracture. | 他有开放胫骨粉碎性骨折 |
[05:49] | And by the smell, I’m guessing an off-the-chart B.A.C. | 从气味上看,我猜测血液酒精浓度高得离谱 |
[05:52] | I thought she really liked me. | 我以为她真的喜欢我 |
[05:54] | But she just wanted to be friends, like all the rest. | 但她只是想成为朋友,就像其他所有人一样 |
[05:57] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[05:59] | Just a fat, disgusting loser. | 只是一个肥胖恶心的失败者 |
[06:01] | Decent pulses. | 脉搏理想 |
[06:02] | He’ll need IV antibiotics and surgery | 他需要静脉注射抗生素和手术 |
[06:04] | to I and D the wound and repair the fracture. | 以切开与引流的方式处理伤口并修复骨折 |
[06:06] | The leg can wait. GCS is 13. | 腿可以等待,GCS 昏迷指数是 13 |
[06:08] | Need head and trauma CT pan scans | 需要头部和外伤全景计算机断层扫描 |
[06:09] | to rule out closed-head injury. | 以排除闭合性头部损伤 |
[06:10] | Let’s get him to imaging. | 让我们给他成像 |
[06:15] | He’s right. He’s an idiot. | 他是对的,他是个白痴 |
[06:17] | A very lucky one. | 但非常幸运 |
[06:19] | Go ahead and take a seat. | 去吧,坐下来 |
[06:21] | Actually, I can’t. | 事实上,我不能 |
[06:22] | Uh… I… I had surgery a couple weeks ago | 呃……我……我几周前做了手术 |
[06:26] | in Brazil. | 在巴西 |
[06:28] | They call it a Brazilian Butt Lift. | 他们称其为巴西臀部提升术 |
[06:33] | I know, it’s totally vain, | 我知道,这完全是虚荣 |
[06:35] | but my whole life, I’ve been unhappy with my shape. | 但我的一生,都对自己的身材不满意 |
[06:39] | Um, I’ve tried everything. Diet, exercise, waist trainers. | 嗯,我什么都试过了:节食、运动、腰部训练器 |
[06:43] | But I’m 33-years-old, | 但我今年 33 岁了 |
[06:45] | and every time I look in the mirror, | 以及每次我照镜子的时候 |
[06:47] | I can still hear the kids in school calling me… | 我还能听到学校里的孩子们叫我…… |
[06:50] | Tater Tot or SpongeBob. | 水桶或海绵宝宝 |
[06:52] | You don’t have to justify your decision to me | 你不需要向我 |
[06:54] | or any other doctor. | 或任何其他医生证明你的决定正确 |
[06:55] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[07:00] | She has severe surgical site infections | 她有严重的手术部位感染 |
[07:02] | with multiple abscesses. | 患有多发性脓肿 |
[07:03] | Gluteal fat grafting’s not as easy as it looks. | 臀部脂肪移植并不像它看起来那么容易 |
[07:06] | Not something you want to try to save a few bucks on. | 不是你想尝试格价悭钱的东西 |
[07:08] | She didn’t go to Brazil to save money. | 她去巴西不是为了省钱 |
[07:09] | She went to prevent being mocked | 她为了防止被 |
[07:10] | and judged by her own friends. | 她自己的朋友嘲笑而去 |
[07:12] | She didn’t need to go at all. | 她根本不需要去 |
[07:13] | There’s nothing wrong with her belly or her butt. | 她的肚子和屁股都没有问题 |
[07:15] | Well, there’s nothing “wrong” | 嗯,你的头发 |
[07:16] | with your hair, either, | 也没有什么「错」 |
[07:17] | but you spend oodles of time and money on it. | 但你花了大量的时间和金钱在上面 |
[07:19] | You’re hilarious and spend just as much | 你很搞笑,你花钱在你的 |
[07:21] | on your skincare and manscaping. | 皮肤护理和男人修饰上也一样多 |
[07:23] | This is fun. I wish I had some popcorn. | 这很有趣 我希望我有一些爆米花 |
[07:25] | As it is, it’s a waste of time | 就目前的情况来看,这是在浪费时间 |
[07:27] | our patient doesn’t have. | 我们的病人正好没有时间 |
[07:28] | Get CTs with contrast to gauge | 取得有造影剂的 CT 来测量 |
[07:30] | the size and depth of the abscesses, | 脓肿的大小和深度 |
[07:32] | then schedule her for surgery to incise and drain. | 然后安排她进行手术,进行切开和引流 |
[07:33] | On it. | 马上去 |
[07:34] | My skin looks good, though, right? | 不过我的皮肤看起来不错,对吗? |
[07:41] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我一个忙吗? |
[07:43] | I need all the documents related to Ethicure’s takeover. | 我需要所有与Ethicure集团收购案有关的文件 |
[07:45] | I’m doing some work on regulatory responses | 我正在做一些关于监管反应的工作 |
[07:47] | and need info from the contracts. | 并需要合约中的信息 |
[07:49] | Not exactly my area. | 不完全是我的领域 |
[07:50] | But I’m sure Salen has copies of all that stuff. | 但我肯定莎伦有所有这些东西的副本 |
[07:53] | I don’t want to bother her. | 我不想打扰她 |
[07:54] | She’s pretty swamped today. | 她今天很忙 |
[07:56] | I’m pretty sure it’s backed up on the server. | 我很确定在服务器上已有备份了 |
[07:58] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 感谢 |
[08:00] | I’ll print them out for you. | 我把它们打印出来给你看 |
[08:01] | You can just e-mail them. Mmm, better if I don’t. | 你可以直接送出电子邮件 嗯,如果我不这样做更好 |
[08:03] | Whatever your real reason is for wanting them, | 无论你想要它们的真正原因是什么 |
[08:05] | I’m sure you don’t want Salen to know. | 我想你肯定不想让莎伦知道 |
[08:07] | Paper copies will be harder for her to trace. | 纸质本对她来说更难追踪 |
[08:12] | Thank you. Yeah. | 感谢你 不会 |
[08:17] | Hi, Alma. | 嗨,埃玛 |
[08:21] | I’m Salen Morrison, the CEO of Ethicure. | 我是莎伦·莫里森,Ethicure集团的行政总裁 |
[08:25] | I just wanted to personally offer my condolences. | 我只是想亲自表示哀悼 |
[08:30] | I don’t have children. | 我没有孩子 |
[08:32] | I can’t even begin to comprehend the depth of your grief. | 我甚至无法理解你的悲痛之深 |
[08:41] | I probably shouldn’t be doing this. | 我也许不应该这样做 |
[08:43] | My head of legal is gonna freak, but I don’t care. | 我的法律主管会发嬲,但我不在乎 |
[08:45] | You deserve to know. | 你应该知道 |
[08:48] | Dr. Lim and Dr. Murphy were both truly heroic | 林医生和墨菲医生都是真正的英雄人物 |
[08:51] | in their attempts to save your baby’s life. | 他们试图挽救你宝宝的生命 |
[08:55] | But there was an error made by one of our pharmacists, | 但是我们的一位药剂师犯了一个错误 |
[08:59] | which caused Dr. Murphy to briefly administer | 这使墨菲医生短暂采用了 |
[09:03] | an expired medication. | 过期的药物 |
[09:05] | He quickly realized and corrected the mistake, | 他很快意识到并纠正了这个错误 |
[09:08] | and it’s unlikely it had any effect, | 而且不太可能有任何影响 |
[09:11] | but it was a mistake, | 但这是一个错误 |
[09:14] | which we take full responsibility for. | 我们对此承担全部责任 |
[09:19] | The pharmacist feels horrible. | 药剂师感到很可怕 |
[09:20] | He’s already resigned. | 他已经辞职了 |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝 |
[09:28] | Ethicure will cover | Ethicure集团将涵盖 |
[09:30] | all of your medical expenses, | 你所有的医疗费用 |
[09:32] | provide counseling for you or for anyone | 为你或任何人 |
[09:35] | in your family who needs it. | 你的家庭中需要它的人提供辅导 |
[09:38] | And I’ve authorized an immediate payment of $200,000 | 而且我已经授权立即支付 20 万美元 |
[09:41] | for your pain and suffering. | 为你的痛苦和折磨 |
[09:48] | I’m… I’m not sure what to say. | 我…我不知道该怎么说 |
[09:50] | It’s the least we can do. | 这是我们至少可以做的 |
[09:58] | I just need you to sign a short consent form. | 我只需要你签署一份简短的同意书 |
[10:01] | So our accounting department can issue the payment. | 因此,我们的会计部门可以发出付款 |
[10:21] | If anybody should be fired here, it should be you. | 如果有人应该在这里被解雇,那应该是你 |
[10:23] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[10:25] | I told you that something like this would happen | 我告诉过你这样的事情会发生 |
[10:27] | if you went ahead with the changes. | 如果你继续进行修改的话 |
[10:28] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[10:30] | That’s not how I remember it. | 我记得不是这样的 |
[10:32] | You do realize that I have notes | 你应该知道我有记下 |
[10:34] | from every meeting we ever had, | 我们每一次会见 |
[10:36] | copies of every e-mail? | 每封电子邮件的副本? |
[10:39] | What I realize is you’ve never sued anyone before, | 我意识到的是你以前从未起诉过任何人 |
[10:42] | while I’ve sued and been sued by my co-founders, banks, | 而我则曾被我的联合创始人、银行 |
[10:46] | billionaires, and the guy who used to prune my rose bushes. | 亿万富翁,还有那个曾经为我修剪玫瑰花丛的人起诉过 |
[10:51] | Which is why I have multiple lawyers on retainer. | 这就是为什么我聘请了多名律师的原因 |
[10:54] | So if I were you, | 所以,如果我是你 |
[10:56] | I’d stop threatening and start negotiating. | 我将停止威胁,开始谈判 |
[11:03] | I want my job. | 我想要我的工作 |
[11:05] | I deserve it. | 这是我应得的 |
[11:07] | No, you don’t. | 不,你不 |
[11:09] | Because you killed a baby. | 因为你杀了一个婴儿 |
[11:13] | So you’re gonna take your severance | 所以你要拿着你的遣散费 |
[11:15] | and agree to a legally enforceable promise | 并同意法律上可执行的承诺 |
[11:19] | to go away and keep your mouth shut. | 离开,然后闭嘴 |
[12:11] | DR. PARK: No sign of any intracranial bleed | 没有任何颅内出血的迹象 |
[12:12] | or injury to chest or abdomen. | 或胸部或腹部受伤 |
[12:14] | We should brief Lim and get him to the OR | 我们应该向林介绍情况,把他送到手术室 |
[12:16] | for the surgery on his leg. | 为他的腿做手术 |
[12:20] | That silence mean you agree? | 这种沉默意味着你同意吗? |
[12:24] | Mmm? | 嗯? |
[12:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:27] | I was distracted. | 我心不在焉 |
[12:30] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[12:33] | We’ll need to do two surgeries… | 我们需要做两个手术… |
[12:34] | A prophylactic fasciotomy | 预防性筋膜切开术 |
[12:36] | and then stabilize the tib/fib fractures. | 然后稳定胫骨的骨折 |
[12:38] | Whatever you think is best. | 你认为是最好的就好 |
[12:47] | You want to talk? Mmm, I already said… | 你想谈谈吗?嗯,我已经说了… |
[12:50] | I mean about what happened last night in the pharmacy. | 我是说关于昨晚在药房发生的事情 |
[12:58] | No. | 不想 |
[13:01] | Talking about it won’t change anything. | 谈论它不会改变任何事情 |
[13:07] | LEA: You know, I’ve never seen him like this before. | 你知道,我以前从未见过他这样 |
[13:09] | It’s like I’m suddenly a totally different person to him. | 就像我突然变成了一个与他完全不同的人 |
[13:12] | Yeah, give him some time. | 是的,给他一些时间 |
[13:13] | Have you talked to him? | 你和他谈过吗? |
[13:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:16] | And what did he say? | 他又是怎么说的呢? |
[13:18] | I don’t know. He… He’s Shaun, you know? | 我不知道 他…他是尚恩,你知道吗? |
[13:19] | What’s he gonna say? | 他能说什么呢? |
[13:21] | Sometimes men need more time to get over stuff. | 有时男人需要更多的时间来克服东西 |
[13:23] | Okay, that is both sexist and wrong. | 好吧,这既是性别歧视,也是错误的 |
[13:26] | He’s totally cut me out. | 他完全把我排除在外 |
[13:27] | He refuses to talk to me at all. | 他根本就拒绝和我说话 |
[13:29] | Well, he’s stressed. | 嗯,他的压力很大 |
[13:30] | You know, he’s retreating into medicine. | 你知道,他正在退缩到医学中 |
[13:33] | You’re using that as a metaphor, | 你在用这个做比喻 |
[13:35] | but he literally ran away from me | 但他真的从我身边跑开了 |
[13:37] | in the cafeteria this morning. | 今天上午在食堂时 |
[13:40] | Okay, I’ll talk to him. | 好的,我会和他谈的 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[13:50] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[13:52] | You’re Phil Hall’s doctors, right? | 你是菲尔霍尔的医生,对吗? |
[13:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:55] | Apparently only family can see him, | 显然,只有家人可以看到他 |
[13:57] | but the nurses said that if I talked to you, that maybe… | 但护士们说,如果我和你说话,也许… |
[13:58] | Are you the woman who told him she just wanted to be friends? | 你是那个告诉他她只想做朋友的女人吗? |
[14:03] | He told you that? Yes. | 他告诉你的? 是的 |
[14:05] | That’s why he got so drunk and crashed his car into a tree. | 这就是为什么他喝得那么醉,把车撞到了树上 |
[14:09] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天 |
[14:12] | Could you at least tell him that I’m here | 你能不能至少告诉他,我在这里? |
[14:14] | and that I care about him and that I hope he’s gonna be okay? | 并说我关心他,我希望他能好起来? |
[14:18] | We can tell him. | 我们可以告诉他 |
[14:20] | But it won’t make him feel any better. | 但这不会让他感觉更好 |
[14:25] | We’ll tell him. | 我们会告诉他 |
[14:36] | The abscesses are huge. | 脓肿巨大 |
[14:37] | And multiloculated. | 而且是多地点的 |
[14:40] | The surgeon probably tried to inject too much fat. | 外科医生可能试图注射太多的脂肪 |
[14:42] | There doesn’t appear to be any intra-abdominal | 似乎没有任何腹腔内的 |
[14:44] | or pelvic involvement yet. | 或骨盆受累 |
[14:47] | She should’ve hid from her friends | 她应该躲避她的朋友 |
[14:48] | in Beverly Hills, not Brazil. | 去比佛利山,而不是巴西 |
[14:49] | Or just learned to love the body God gave her. | 或者只是学会了爱护上帝给她的身体 |
[14:52] | You two really have such strong beliefs about aesthetic surgery | 你们两个对美容手术真的有如此强烈的信念 |
[14:55] | or do you just get off on arguing with each other? | 还是说你们只是在互相争论中得到满足? |
[14:56] | He doesn’t believe strongly in anything. | 他对任何事情都没有强烈的信念 |
[14:58] | Just likes to provoke me. | 只是喜欢挑衅我 |
[15:00] | I just want to get you to open your mind a little. | 我只是想让你稍微开化你的思想 |
[15:02] | You know, not be so judgmental. | 你知道,不要如此评头论足 |
[15:05] | I’m the judgmental one? | 我是那个爱评头论足的人? |
[15:07] | Mr. “I never date a guy who drives a sports car, | 「我从不和开跑车的人约会 |
[15:10] | “can’t dance, or who doesn’t like ‘The Golden Girls'”? | 「不会跳舞,或者谁不喜欢『黄金女郎』」先生? |
[15:14] | I get the car and the dancing, but “The Golden Girls”? | 我明白汽车和舞蹈,但「黄金女郎」? |
[15:18] | I’m not gonna date a total moron. | 我不会和一个完全白痴的人约会 |
[15:20] | My chest is starting to hurt. | 我的胸口开始疼了 |
[15:25] | It feels like something’s squeezing my… | 感觉像有什么东西在挤压我的… |
[15:27] | Petechial rash on the neck and… | 脖子上有皮疹,以及… |
[15:28] | Oh! | 哦! |
[15:31] | BP’s crashing. She’s hypoxic and agitated. | 血压骤降 她缺氧,情绪激动 |
[15:33] | We need high-flow oxygen. | 我们需要高流量的氧气 |
[15:36] | DR. PARK: Muscle injuries | 肌肉损伤 |
[15:37] | are actually not as severe as I expected. | 实际上并不像我预期的那样严重 |
[15:39] | DR. LIM: The fact he was so drunk probably helped him. | 他如此醉酒的事实,可能帮助了他 |
[15:41] | Kept the arteries from thrombosing. | 防止动脉血栓形成 |
[15:43] | Need more saline in the pulse lavage. | 脉搏灌洗时需要更多盐水 |
[15:44] | I’m not surprised he got friend-zoned. | 我并不惊讶他被派好人咭 |
[15:47] | You see the woman in the waiting area? | 你看到等候区的那个女人了吗? |
[15:49] | That’s who he was drowning his sorrows over? | 这就是他沉浸在悲伤中的人? |
[15:51] | Mm, bit out of his league. Yeah. | 嗯,有点超出了他的范围 是的 |
[15:53] | You don’t think a woman like her | 你不认为像她这样的女人 |
[15:55] | could ever fall in love with a guy like him? | 能否爱上他这样的人? |
[15:59] | Eh, it’s possible, if he was rich or a rock star. | 呃,这是有可能的,如果他很有钱或者是一个摇滚明星 |
[16:02] | So you think all women are greedy and shallow? | 所以你认为所有的女人都是贪婪和浅薄的? |
[16:05] | Humans are greedy and shallow, | 人类是贪婪和浅薄的 |
[16:07] | and it’s silly to pretend we’re not | 假装我们不是这样是很愚蠢的 |
[16:09] | just because it’s nicer to talk about the world that way. | 只是因为以这种方式谈论世界比较好 |
[16:11] | Saline’s clear. | 盐碱地很清楚 |
[16:13] | No bleeding, no sign of muscle necrosis. | 没有出血,没有肌肉坏死的迹象 |
[16:16] | Good job. | 做得好 |
[16:17] | Dr. Lim, you got a page from Lea Dilallo. | 林医生,莉亚·迪拉罗传呼你 |
[16:20] | Tell her I’m on my way. | 告诉她,我正在来 |
[16:21] | Place the ex-fix to stabilize the fractures for now. | 暂时放置前固定器,以稳定骨折 |
[16:24] | We can do a more extensive reconstruction | 我们可以做一个更广泛的重建 |
[16:26] | after the swelling’s gone down. | 肿胀消退后 |
[16:27] | Murphy can take lead on that. | 墨菲可以在这方面主导 |
[16:31] | Murphy, you hear me? | 墨菲,你听到了吗? |
[16:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:47] | That was fast. It was actually incredibly slow. | 那真快 这实际上是令人难以置信的缓慢 |
[16:50] | I had to route the downloads through a proxy | 我不得不通过一个代理服务器进行下载 |
[16:53] | and print at different nurses’ stations to stay untraceable. | 并在不同的护士站打印,以保持不可追踪性 |
[16:56] | Thank you. Hold on. | 感谢你 等一下 |
[16:57] | These too. | 这些也是 |
[17:02] | You said you wanted everything. | 你说你想要一切 |
[17:03] | It came out to over 4,000 pages. | 它达到了 4,000 多页 |
[17:06] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[17:08] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你到底在寻找什么? |
[17:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[17:32] | Looks complicated. | 看起来很复杂 |
[17:35] | He has a severe comminuted fracture | 他粉碎性骨折严重 |
[17:37] | with significant bone loss. | 有明显的骨质流失 |
[17:39] | The standard ex-fix puts him at high risk | 标准的前固定法,使他处于 |
[17:41] | for deformity and malunion. | 导致畸形和错位高风险之中 |
[17:45] | Hey, Shaun, I… I know you know that I’m on your side, | 嘿,尚恩,我…我知道你知道我是站在你这边的 |
[17:48] | no matter what. | 无论怎样 |
[17:50] | But for whatever it’s worth, | 但无论如何,这是有价值的 |
[17:52] | I think you and Lea make a very good couple. | 我认为你和莉亚是非常好的一对 |
[17:53] | No, I don’t want to talk about Lea. | 不,我不想谈论莉亚 |
[17:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:09] | Dr. Park says women are shallow. | 朴医生说女人很肤浅 |
[18:10] | He said that about Lea? | 他说,关于莉亚? |
[18:12] | She’s never dated anyone like me before. | 她以前从未与我这样的人约会过 |
[18:14] | Okay, Shaun, Lea might be flaky and impulsive, | 好吧,尚恩,莉亚可能是稀奇和冲动的 |
[18:18] | but, my God, she’s not shallow. | 但是,我的上帝,她并不肤浅 |
[18:21] | She made a mistake, Shaun. | 她犯了个错,尚恩 |
[18:23] | Give her a break. | 让她休息一下 |
[18:26] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[18:35] | DR. REZNICK: Some of the injected fat got into your bloodstream | 一些注射的脂肪进入了你的血液中 |
[18:37] | and embolized to your lungs. | 并栓塞到你的肺部 |
[18:39] | We can treat them with medication. | 我们可以用药物治疗它们 |
[18:41] | But blood thinners will make the surgery | 但血液稀释剂会使手术 |
[18:42] | on the abscesses too risky. | 脓肿上的风险太大 |
[18:45] | We need to delay repairing the aesthetic surgery | 我们需要推迟修复美容手术 |
[18:47] | until after we fix the clots in your lungs. | 直到我们修复你肺部的血块之后 |
[18:50] | How long will that take? | 这需要多长时间? |
[18:51] | At least a few days. | 至少有几天时间 |
[18:54] | And even with broad spectrum antibiotics, | 而且即使使用广谱抗生素 |
[18:57] | the infection could spread and damage your glute muscles. | 感染可能扩散并损害你的臀部肌肉 |
[19:00] | Possibly even cause necrosis. | 甚至可能导致坏死 |
[19:02] | You mean like dying flesh? | 你是说像垂死的肉体? |
[19:04] | We’ll do everything we can to… | 我们将尽一切努力,以… |
[19:05] | No way. I… I don’t care how risky it is. | 不可能 我…我不关心它有多大的风险 |
[19:09] | I want my butt fixed first. | 我想先把我的屁股修好 |
[19:12] | If we don’t reduce the clot burden to your lungs immediately, | 如果我们不立即减少血块对你的肺部的负担 |
[19:15] | the complications could be life-threatening. | 并发症可能会威胁到生命 |
[19:17] | You said you could do them both. | 你说你可以同时做这两件事 |
[19:21] | You want to risk your life to avoid an injury to your butt? | 你想冒着生命危险来避免你的屁股受伤? |
[19:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:26] | I already took a huge risk. | 我已经冒了很大的风险 |
[19:28] | I traveled halfway around the world to fix the way I look, | 我绕过半个地球来修复我的样子 |
[19:31] | and there is no way I’m gonna go backwards now. | 而且我现在不可能再往回走了 |
[19:36] | But what Dr. Reznick is recommending | 但瑞兹尼克医生所建议的 |
[19:38] | isn’t going backward. | 并不是在倒退 |
[19:42] | It’s making the best out of an awful situation. | 这是在一个糟糕的情况下,做出最好的选择 |
[19:48] | You said you wouldn’t judge me. | 你说你不会评判我 |
[19:52] | I told you what I want. | 我告诉你我想要什么 |
[19:54] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我? |
[19:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:01] | Aspirate the superficial collection, | 吸出表层集合 |
[20:03] | start blood thinners, and schedule her | 开始服用血液稀释剂,并安排她 |
[20:05] | for a surgery first thing in the morning. | 早上第一件事就是做手术 |
[20:22] | Your friend’s first surgery went well, | 你朋友的第一次手术很顺利 |
[20:24] | but he needs to stay under observation | 但他需要继续接受观察 |
[20:26] | until we finish stabilizing his leg fractures. | 直到我们完成对他腿部骨折的稳定 |
[20:29] | Can I see him? | 我可以见他吗? |
[20:31] | No. But Dr. Park told him what you’d said. | 没有,但朴医生告诉了你说的话 |
[20:36] | Thank you. I’ll come back tomorrow. | 感谢你 我明天再来 |
[20:43] | Why could you never be more than just friends with him? | 为什么你永远不能和他不只朋友? |
[20:50] | Um… | 嗯… |
[20:52] | Phil is a really great guy. | 菲尔是一个真正很好的人 |
[20:56] | I do love him. | 我确实爱他 |
[20:58] | I even tried for a while. | 我甚至尝试了一段时间 |
[21:00] | I thought I could get past it, that I was being shallow. | 我以为我可以克服它,我是肤浅的 |
[21:05] | But it’s how I feel. | 但这是我的感觉 |
[21:08] | I shouldn’t just settle. | 我不应该将就 |
[21:23] | This is… | 这是… |
[21:35] | DR. LIM: She doesn’t own the place. At least not yet. | 她并不拥有这个地方 至少现在还不是 |
[21:38] | By law, the State Attorney General | 根据法律,州检察长 |
[21:39] | has to approve the change from non-profit to for-profit status. | 必须批准从非营利性到营利性的转变 |
[21:43] | That hasn’t happened, which means the deal’s not closed. | 这还没有发生,这意味着交易还没有完成 |
[21:45] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[21:46] | She’s been running the place for months. | 她已经管理这个地方好几个月了 |
[21:49] | These acquisitions take time. | 这些收购需要时间 |
[21:51] | The buyer has to take control | 买方必须掌握控制权 |
[21:52] | before the regulatory requirements are finalized. | 直至监管要求被最终确定为止 |
[21:55] | And one requirement is, “For-profit status | 而其中一个要求是,「营利地位 |
[21:58] | “cannot adversely affect the obligation | 不能对社会利益服务 |
[22:00] | “to serve the community interest.” | 义务产生不利影响」 |
[22:02] | And there’s no way the A.G.’s gonna agree | 检察官不可能同意 |
[22:04] | that killing babies “serves the community interest.” | 杀害婴儿「符合社会利益」 |
[22:07] | Okay, but why are you telling me? | 好吧,但你为什么要告诉我? |
[22:10] | Because while I know what she did, I don’t have written proof. | 因为虽然我知道她做了什么,但我没有书面证据 |
[22:15] | Well, I’m sorry. I, um… | 嗯,我很抱歉 我,嗯… |
[22:17] | I took the severance. Agreed to a non-disclosure. | 我接受了遣散费,同意了不披露信息 |
[22:20] | Then give it back and… And tear it up. | 然后把它还给我,并…并把它撕掉 |
[22:23] | She fired you for something she forced you to do, | 她解雇你是因为她强迫你做的事情 |
[22:26] | made you the scapegoat for everything she’s done | 让你成为她所做一切的替罪羊 |
[22:28] | and will continue to do if you don’t stop her. | 如果你不阻止她,她还会继续这样做 |
[22:31] | If we don’t stop her. | 如果我们不阻止她 |
[22:33] | I have a wife and two kids. | 我有一个妻子和两个孩子 |
[22:35] | I… I need to know that I can get another job. | 我…我需要知道,我可以得到另一份工作 |
[22:37] | And what about sleeping at night? | 那么晚上的睡眠呢? |
[22:39] | Don’t act like you’ve never made a compromise, | 不要表现得好像你从来没有做过妥协 |
[22:42] | done something at work that you thought was wrong. | 在工作中做了一些你认为是错误的事情 |
[22:45] | We all make compromises. | 我们都会做出妥协 |
[22:48] | But I know you believe this is a lot more than that | 但我知道你相信这远远不止这些 |
[22:50] | because you’re a decent man, | 因为你是一个正直的人 |
[22:53] | a father trying to do right by his kids. | 一个试图为他的孩子做正确事情的父亲 |
[22:56] | But what happens when they ask you why you changed jobs? | 但当他们问你为什么要转工时,会发生什么? |
[23:00] | Will you tell the truth, | 你会不会说实话 |
[23:02] | or will you look your kids in the eye and lie? | 还是你会看着你的孩子的眼睛撒谎? |
[23:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:17] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[23:30] | You think Morgan’s right? | 你认为摩根是对的吗? |
[23:34] | That we constantly argue because we like it? | 我们不断争论,是因为我们喜欢吗? |
[23:39] | No. It’s part of the job. | 不,这是工作的一部分 |
[23:41] | We have to kick the tires on every idea. | 我们必须对每一个想法都抱以怀疑 |
[23:45] | But we don’t have to kick each other. | 但我们不一定要反驳对方 |
[23:47] | We? | 我们? |
[23:49] | You’re the one who said my skin looked like the Crypt Keeper’s. | 是你说我的皮肤看起来像守墓人的 |
[23:53] | I was obviously joking. | 我显然是在开玩笑 |
[23:55] | You were obviously annoyed because I expressed an opinion. | 你显然因为我表达了意见而感到恼火 |
[24:00] | My problem is not you expressing your opinion. | 我的问题不在于你表达你的意见 |
[24:02] | It’s that you attribute all of mine to a personal flaw. | 是你把我所有的东西都归结为个人的缺陷 |
[24:05] | Maybe growing up where you did, | 也许在你长大的地方 |
[24:07] | you weren’t exposed to a lot of strong women. | 你没有接触过很多强大的女性 |
[24:12] | And maybe growing up where you did, | 也许在你成长的地方 |
[24:14] | it’s common to insult people’s mothers. | 侮辱别人的母亲是很常见的 |
[24:16] | I didn’t say anything about your mother. | 我没有说你母亲的事 |
[24:18] | Have you ever even met a Hasidic woman? | 你有没有见过一个哈西德派的女人? |
[24:19] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[24:20] | No. No. | 不,不 |
[24:22] | Then why are you still in here and not in the OR | 那你为什么还在这里,而不是在手术室? |
[24:24] | getting our patient positioned for surgery? | 让我们的病人做好手术的准备? |
[24:26] | Sorry. On it. | 对不起,现在去 |
[24:35] | I can’t stop thinking about what Monica said. | 我无法停止思考莫妮卡所说的话 |
[24:37] | Who’s Monica? | 谁是莫妮卡? |
[24:39] | Lea thinks I’m not good enough to be her husband. | 认为我不够资格做她的丈夫 |
[24:41] | Is that the issue? Because that’s ridiculous. | 这就是问题所在吗?因为这太荒谬了 |
[24:43] | No, it’s not ridiculous. | 不,这并不荒唐 |
[24:46] | She told me before that we could never be | 她之前告诉我,因为我的自闭 |
[24:48] | more than just friends because of my ASD. | 我们永远不可能成为友达以上 |
[24:50] | And now she knows she was wrong, right? | 而现在她知道自己错了,对吗? |
[24:53] | No. | 没有 |
[24:54] | She saw me save a patient from a collapsed building, | 她看到我从一个倒塌的建筑物中救出一个病人 |
[24:57] | which shouldn’t have made her realize anything | 这不应该让她意识到什么 |
[24:59] | because she already knew I was a good doctor | 因为她已经知道我是个好医生 |
[25:00] | who could save patients. Shaun… | 能救到病人,尚恩… |
[25:02] | And she wanted you to come back from Montana | 她希望你能从蒙大拿州回来 |
[25:05] | so she wouldn’t be burdened with me on her own, | 这样她就不会独自承担我的负担了 |
[25:07] | and she changed my client satisfaction scores | 而且她改变了我的客户满意度得分 |
[25:09] | because she thinks I can’t succeed by myself. | 因为她认为我不能靠自己成功 |
[25:11] | That’s not quite true. Yes, it is. | 这并不完全正确 是的,它是的 |
[25:12] | Okay. I don’t want to be married | 好吧,我不想结婚 |
[25:13] | to someone who is just settling for me, | 到一个只是为我将就的人 |
[25:16] | especially because all her other boyfriends | 尤其是因为她的其他男友都是 |
[25:18] | were just drummers and jerks and… | 他们只是鼓手和渣男,而且… |
[25:20] | Okay, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 好了,停,停,停,难停,停! |
[25:22] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[25:24] | Shaun, sit down. Okay. | 尚恩,坐下来 好的 |
[25:30] | Lea is not settling. | 莉亚不是将就 |
[25:34] | You’re… You’re hardworking and honest | 你是…你勤奋、诚实 |
[25:36] | and loyal and brilliant, and she’s lucky to have you, | 忠心耿耿,才华横溢,拥有你是她的幸运 |
[25:39] | and she damn well knows it. | 而且她很清楚这一点 |
[25:43] | Shaun, sometimes when people love us, they… | 尚恩,有时当人们爱我们时,他们… |
[25:45] | They want to help, and they help at the wrong time | 他们想帮忙,但他们在错误的时间帮忙 |
[25:47] | and for the wrong reasons in the wrong way. | 而且是以错误的方式出于错误的原因 |
[25:51] | But Lea loves you. | 但是,莉亚爱你 |
[25:53] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[26:03] | Okay. I have to go. | 好吧,我得走了 |
[26:11] | Okay, for your surgery, we’ll be inserting screws | 好的,对于你的手术,我们将插入螺丝钉 |
[26:14] | and a series of circular rings with connecting rods… | 和一系列带有连杆的圆环… |
[26:16] | Is Monica still here? | 莫妮卡还在这里吗? |
[26:18] | No, she went home last night. | 不,她昨晚回家了 |
[26:20] | Connecting rods between… | 连接杆子… |
[26:22] | She waited all day, obviously cares about you. | 她等了一整天,显然是在关心你 |
[26:26] | That’s just pity. | 这只是怜悯 |
[26:28] | Which makes me feel like an even bigger loser. | 这让我觉得自己是个更大的失败者 |
[26:30] | Stop it. You did something irresponsible, | 停止吧 你做了不负责任的事情 |
[26:32] | but you’re not a loser. You wouldn’t understand. | 但你不是一个失败者 你不会明白的 |
[26:36] | You’re good-looking, muscular. | 你长得不错,肌肉发达 |
[26:39] | I’m sure you were always a great athlete. | 我相信你一直是一个很好的运动员 |
[26:40] | If she’s that superficial, would you have fallen for her? | 如果她那么肤浅,你会为她倾倒吗? |
[26:44] | Maybe she’s afraid of committing. | 也许她害怕承诺 |
[26:47] | If you back off, let things develop, | 如果你退缩,让事情发展 |
[26:49] | maybe she’ll change her mind. | 也许她会改变主意 |
[26:55] | You really think so? | 你真的这么认为吗? |
[26:57] | It can’t hurt to try. | 一试无妨 |
[27:00] | She won’t change her mind. | 她不会改变主意 |
[27:03] | And you don’t think she ever will. | 而且你认为她永远不会 |
[27:07] | He said there’s no way a woman who looked like her | 他说不可能有像她这样的女人 |
[27:09] | would ever love a guy who looked like you. | 会爱上一个长得像你的人 |
[27:13] | Connecting rods between each circular ring. | 连结每个圆环之间的杆子 |
[27:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[27:19] | You… You were lying to him. | 你…你在对他撒谎 |
[27:21] | No, I was trying to cheer him up, | 不,我是想让他振作起来 |
[27:22] | which is not only nice but medically beneficial. | 这不仅是好事,而且在医学上也是有益的 |
[27:25] | Look, I understand you’re going through some stuff, | 听着,我理解你正在经历一些事情 |
[27:27] | but if you’re not able to get your head straight | 但如果你无法理清你的思路 |
[27:28] | and focus on the job, | 并专注于工作 |
[27:30] | you need to let someone else do this surgery. | 你需要让别人来做这个手术 |
[27:32] | I can focus fine. | 我可以很好地集中注意力 |
[27:40] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[27:42] | Found exactly what we need to get rid of her. | 找到了我们需要来摆脱她的东西 |
[27:44] | You found $52 million? | 你找到了 5,200 万美元? |
[27:46] | We don’t need to buy her out, | 我们不需要买断她 |
[27:47] | because she hasn’t bought us. | 因为她还没有买下我们 |
[27:48] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:50] | And once the A.G. gets the information | 而一旦总检察长得到了这些信息 |
[27:51] | I convinced Fremes to turn over, | 我说服弗雷姆斯掉转枪头 |
[27:53] | she never will. Fremes the pharmacist? | 她永远不会的 药剂师弗雷姆斯? |
[27:56] | He signed an N.D.A. He… He took a check. | 他签署了一份保密协议.,他…他拿了一张支票 |
[27:58] | Which he regrets. | 他对此后悔 |
[27:59] | He’s willing to pass up the money and come forward. | 他愿意放弃钱而站出来 |
[28:01] | Well, that’s very heroic of him, but it’s irrelevant. | 嗯,这是他非常英勇的表现,但这是不相关的 |
[28:04] | The A.G. isn’t gonna blow up this deal. | 总检察长不会把这笔交易搞砸的 |
[28:06] | We have proof that she was warned her policies | 我们有证据表明她被警告过她的政策 |
[28:09] | would endanger patients, but she forced them through anyway. | 会危及病人,但她还是强迫他们通过 |
[28:16] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[28:18] | You’re gonna rely on someone who’s already signed an N.D.A., | 你要依靠一个已经签署保密协议 |
[28:22] | who’s taken money, not to mention that Salen | 拿了钱的人,更不用说莎伦 |
[28:25] | has top-dollar lawyers and lobbyists who are gonna argue | 有顶级的律师和游说者,他们会辩称 |
[28:28] | that the baby didn’t die from expired meds | 婴儿没有死于过期的药物 |
[28:31] | but from a car crash and premature delivery | 但因车祸和早产 |
[28:34] | and a pre-existing cardiac condition. | 和一个预先存在的心脏状况 |
[28:39] | Look, I… I… | 听着,我…我… |
[28:42] | I agree with you that Salen should not be running a hospital. | 我同意你的观点,莎伦不应该经营一间医院 |
[28:46] | But there isn’t an A.G. in America who would take this on. | 但在美国没有一个总检察长会接受这个任务 |
[28:49] | Unless it comes from you. | 除非它来自你 |
[28:56] | Fine. | 很好 |
[28:58] | We’ll go in on our own. | 我们会自己进去的 |
[29:09] | DR. ANDREWS: Bleeding’s not as bad as I’d feared. | 出血并不像我担心的那样严重 |
[29:11] | We need great hemostasis | 我们需要大量的止血剂 |
[29:14] | so there’s no unsightly fluid collections. | 才不会有难看的液体聚集 |
[29:15] | Definitely don’t want that. | 绝对不希望这样 |
[29:18] | No, we definitely don’t. | 不,我们肯定不会 |
[29:20] | This isn’t the first time you let your personal feelings | 这并不是你第一次让你关于美容手术 |
[29:22] | about aesthetic surgery impact patient care. | 的个人感情影响对病人的护理 |
[29:25] | Patients have a right to make their own decisions, | 病人有权利做出自己的决定 |
[29:27] | but they also deserve my honest opinion | 但他们也应该得到我 |
[29:29] | of the risks and benefits. | 有关风险和益处的真诚意见 |
[29:31] | Honest and professional. | 诚实和专业 |
[29:34] | Which means based on the medicine, | 这意味着基于医学 |
[29:36] | not your personal bias. | 而不是你的个人偏见 |
[29:40] | Patients deserve to benefit from their surgeon’s life experience. | 病人应该从他们的外科医生的生活经验中受益 |
[29:46] | And clearly felt comfortable enough to make her own decision. | 而且显然觉得她很自在,可以自己做决定 |
[29:49] | He’s right. They make a good team. | 他是对的 他们组成了一个好的团队 |
[29:58] | She’s hemodynamically unstable. End-tidal CO2 plummeting. | 她的血流动力学不稳定 潮末二氧化碳急剧下降 |
[30:01] | Did we cause a venous air embolism? | 我们是否造成了静脉空气栓塞? |
[30:02] | No, it’s not air. She’s thrown more pulmonary clots. | 不,这不是空气。她丢掷了更多的肺部血块 |
[30:06] | We need mechanical thrombectomy, STAT. | 我们需要机械血栓切除术,立即 |
[30:12] | Adding an additional Schanz screw. | 增加一颗额外的 Schanz 螺丝 |
[30:14] | Dr. Park, can you add more traction | 朴医生,你能不能增加一些牵引力 |
[30:16] | to facilitate fracture reduction? | 以促进骨折复位? |
[30:18] | How’s that? | 怎么呢? |
[30:19] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[30:21] | Dr. Lim, you’ve got a call. | 林医生,你有个电话 |
[30:22] | I’m a little busy. | 我有点忙 |
[30:23] | It’s Dr. Fremes. | 是弗雷姆斯医生 |
[30:25] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说这很紧急 |
[30:27] | The meeting’s already set. | 会议已经安排好了 |
[30:29] | No, I… I understand that she’s worried, | 不,我…我理解她的担心 |
[30:31] | but your kids need a father they can look up to, | 但你的孩子需要一个他们可以仰视的父亲 |
[30:33] | someone they can be proud of. | 他们可以为之自豪的人 |
[30:34] | No. No, no. It can’t just be my word. | 不,不,不,不能只得我一人之言 |
[30:36] | I need your… | 我需要你的… |
[30:42] | Spineless prick. | 毫无骨气的混蛋 |
[30:47] | Her pressure’s dropping. | 她的压力在下降 |
[30:49] | Increase vasopressors and limit fluid overloading. | 增加血管抑制剂,并限制液体超载 |
[30:52] | These damn fat clots are harder to aspirate than a blood clot. | 这些该死的脂肪凝块,比血凝块更难吸出 |
[30:55] | Can you use a stent retriever? | 你可以使用支架检索器吗? |
[30:57] | No, it’s better to just go with a larger bore aspiration catheter. | 不,最好是直接使用大口径的抽吸导管 |
[30:59] | Should we stop what we’re… No, keep going. | 我们是否应该停止我们的…不,继续前进 |
[31:01] | No reason to back up now. | 现在没有理由退缩 |
[31:08] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[31:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:11] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:14] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:19] | Got you, you little bastard. | 抓住你了,你这个小混蛋 |
[31:22] | She’s crashing! | 她崩溃了! |
[31:24] | Gotta be more in her heart. | 在她的心里一定有更多的东西 |
[31:26] | Let’s run an echo, optimize pressers | 让我们执行一个回声,优化压力 |
[31:28] | for her cardiac parameters, | 为她的心脏自变量 |
[31:29] | and prep her femoral for cerebral angio. | 并为她的股骨头做脑血管手术准备 |
[31:36] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[31:39] | Dr. Lim let Dr. Park and I do it almost all on our own. | 林医生让朴医生和我几乎都自己做 |
[31:44] | You want to go out and have a drink tonight? | 你今晚想出去喝一杯吗? |
[31:47] | Do you really think Lea realized she was wrong about my ASD? | 你真的认为莉亚意识到她对我自闭的看法是错误的吗? |
[31:52] | Were you just lying to cheer me up? | 你只是为了让我高兴而撒谎吗? |
[31:54] | Have I ever lied before? Oh, yes. | 我以前是否撒过谎?哦,是的 |
[31:57] | Okay. I’m not lying. | 好吧,我没有撒谎 |
[32:00] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[32:04] | Okay. I used to let Robin Johnson copy off my test. | 好吧,我曾经让罗宾·庄臣抄袭我的测试 |
[32:07] | She’d tell me how cute I was. | 她会告诉我,我是多么可爱 |
[32:09] | But Michelle Plasse told me Robin would make fun of me | 但米歇尔·普拉斯告诉我,罗宾会 |
[32:11] | behind my back. | 在我背后取笑我 |
[32:13] | Both seemed nice but one of them was lying. | 两人看起来都不错,但其中一人在撒谎 |
[32:15] | Shaun, you’re not a kid anymore. | 尚恩,你不再是个孩子了 |
[32:17] | But I’m still weird. | 但我还是很奇怪 |
[32:20] | Yes, you’re weird. | 是的,你很奇怪 |
[32:23] | I’m weird. Everyone’s weird. | 我很奇怪,每个人都很奇怪 |
[32:25] | Everyone feels weird at some point. | 每个人都会在某些时候感到奇怪 |
[32:26] | Everyone feels ugly or stupid or old or whatever it is. | 每个人都觉得自己很丑、很蠢、很老,或者是什么 |
[32:33] | That doesn’t help at all. | 这一点都没有帮助 |
[32:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[32:51] | If you can still speak and see us… Nothing. | 如果你还能说话,还能看到我们……那就没有事了 |
[32:55] | You had us very worried. | 你让我们非常担心 |
[32:57] | We had to remove multiple clots from your heart | 在手术过程中,我们不得不从你的心脏和大脑 |
[33:00] | and brain during surgery. | 取出多个血块 |
[33:02] | But now… | 但现在… |
[33:03] | We were able to debride the gluteal abscesses. | 我们能够对臀部脓肿进行清创 |
[33:07] | We won’t know for sure until we see how you heal, but… | 在我们看到你的康复情况之前,我们无法确定,但… |
[33:11] | Doesn’t look like there’ll be any visible scarring | 看起来不会有任何明显的 |
[33:14] | or deformity. | 疤痕或畸形 |
[33:19] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[33:23] | PLANTE: I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:25] | You told my associates that you and Dr. Fremes | 你告诉我的同事们,你和弗雷姆斯医生 |
[33:28] | had actual evidence. | 有实际的证据 |
[33:29] | And now not only do you not have any documents, | 而现在你不仅没有任何文件 |
[33:32] | you don’t have Dr. Fremes. | 你没有带来弗雷姆斯医生 |
[33:34] | Because he was intimidated into silence by Salen Morrison. | 因为他被莎伦·莫里森恐吓得沉默不语 |
[33:37] | Into silence? | 沉默? |
[33:38] | Or into taking responsibility for his own actions? | 或者为自己的行为负责? |
[33:40] | I don’t understand how a mistake made in an OR | 我不明白,在手术室里 |
[33:43] | or a hospital pharmacy could possibly be the fault | 或医院的药房犯的一个错误 |
[33:46] | of your parent company’s CEO. | 怎会是你们母公司行政总裁的责任? |
[33:47] | She sidelined our president and began inserting herself | 她让我们的主席靠边站,并自行插手 |
[33:50] | into medical decisions. | 进入医疗决定 |
[33:51] | She consistently reduced the quality of care | 她不断降低护理质量 |
[33:54] | to boost Ethicure’s profits. | 以提高Ethicure集团的利润 |
[33:56] | Dr. Lim, I get that these takeovers | 林医生,我明白,这些收购行为 |
[33:58] | may involve policy changes that you don’t approve of… | 可能涉及你不赞成的政策变化…… |
[34:01] | If she started her own for-profit hospital, | 如果她创办自己的营利性医院 |
[34:03] | she’d have every right to run it however she saw fit. | 她完全有权利以她认为合适的方式经营它 |
[34:06] | But she didn’t do that. She bought ours… Aa non-profit. | 但她没有这样做 她买了我们的…非盈利医院 |
[34:08] | Which means she’s legally obligated | 这意味着她在法律上有义务 |
[34:11] | to serve the community, the whole community, | 为社群服务,为整个社群服务 |
[34:13] | not just patients with premium insurance. | 不仅仅是有大额保费的病人 |
[34:16] | And you have a responsibility | 而你有责任 |
[34:17] | to make sure that means something. | 以确保这意味着什么 |
[34:19] | That it’s not just fine print in a contract | 这不仅仅是合约中 |
[34:21] | no one will ever read. | 没有人会读的细小文字 |
[34:24] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[34:26] | But do you have any actual evidence of fraud | 但你有任何实际的欺诈 |
[34:30] | or criminal activity done by Salen Morrison? | 或莎伦·莫里森所做的犯罪活动证据吗? |
[34:34] | I have a dead baby. | 我有一个死去的孩子 |
[34:37] | And that is Salen Morrison’s fault. | 而这是莎伦·莫里森的错 |
[34:39] | And I guarantee this is gonna happen again and again | 我保证这种情况会不断地发生 |
[34:42] | if you don’t step in and do what only you can do to stop it. | 如果你不介入并做只有你能做的事情来阻止它的话 |
[34:51] | Let me think, and I’ll get back to you. | 让我想想,我再给你答复 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[35:01] | Dr. Murphy did a great job. | 墨菲医生做得很好 |
[35:05] | You’ve a long road ahead | 你有一个漫长的前路 |
[35:06] | and probably a few more surgeries, | 而且可能还要做几次手术 |
[35:08] | but it looks very good. | 但它看起来非常好 |
[35:11] | You have no nerve injuries and both bones in your shin | 你没有神经损伤,小腿上的两根骨头都有 |
[35:15] | have been stabilized with good alignment. | 已经稳定下来,有了良好的排列 |
[35:19] | Did Monica come back? | 莫妮卡回来了吗? |
[35:21] | No. | 没有 |
[35:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:29] | I don’t need her pity. | 我不需要她的怜悯 |
[35:31] | And you were right. | 而你是对的 |
[35:33] | She obviously wasn’t gonna change her mind. | 她显然不会改变主意 |
[35:35] | Maybe you should change yours. | 也许你应该改变你的 |
[35:38] | I get the feeling that you also care a bit too much | 我感觉到你也有点太在乎 |
[35:41] | about how your dates look, | 你的约会对象看起来如何 |
[35:42] | how they make you look to other people | 他们让你在别人眼中的形象如何 |
[35:44] | instead of how they make you feel about yourself. | 而不是他们让你对自己有什么感觉 |
[35:47] | Is that your way of telling me that because I’m fat and ugly | 这是你告诉我,因为我又胖又丑 |
[35:50] | I should only date women who are the same? | 我应该只和同样的女人约会的方法? |
[35:52] | I don’t think you’re fat or ugly. | 我不认为你很胖或很丑 |
[35:55] | But if you want to find someone | 但如果你想找个 |
[35:57] | who loves you more than just a friend, | 爱你胜过朋友的人 |
[35:59] | you need to start loving yourself. | 你需要开始爱自己 |
[36:06] | Just get out and leave me alone. | 出去吧,我自己静静 |
[36:09] | Let the nurse know if you need more meds for the pain. | 如果你需要更多的止痛药,请告诉护士 |
[36:19] | What’re you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[36:22] | I just… I told you, just… Just get out. | 我只是…我告诉你,只是…就这样出去吧 |
[36:29] | Dr. Park is right. | 朴医生是正确的 |
[36:32] | You should listen to him. | 你应该听他的 |
[36:46] | ASHER: I can’t believe it. | 我无法相信这一点 |
[36:48] | We actually saved her lungs, her brain, and her ass. | 我们实际上救了她的肺、大脑和屁股 |
[36:54] | That’s a triple play. | 三合一 |
[36:55] | She’s lucky she didn’t end up with major organ damage. | 她很幸运,没有以重大器官损伤而告终 |
[36:58] | She was lucky to have us. | 她很幸运能拥有我们 |
[37:07] | The way we fight all the time at work? | 我们在工作中一直在吵架的方式? |
[37:10] | That’s how it is with me and my oldest brother. | 我和我的大哥就是这样的情况 |
[37:13] | He drives me insane. | 他把我逼疯了 |
[37:15] | But I love him. | 但我爱他 |
[37:20] | He also thinks a beard makes him look taller. | 他还认为胡须使他看起来更高大 |
[37:24] | That was unkind and uncalled for. | 这是不友善的,也是不应该的 |
[37:27] | Or the truth. | 或者说是真相 |
[37:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:41] | This is she. | 我就是 |
[37:45] | Thank you. I… I really appreciate your taking the time. | 感谢你,我…我真的很感谢你抽出时间 |
[37:54] | No, actually, I don’t understand. | 不,实际上,我不明白 |
[38:31] | Good night. How was your meeting? | 晚上好,你的会议怎么样? |
[38:36] | What meeting? | 什么会议? |
[38:39] | Your meeting with the A.G. | 你与总检察长的会面 |
[38:46] | I’ve always been open with you, Audrey. | 我对你一直很坦诚,奥黛丽 |
[38:50] | Tried to help you understand what it is | 试图帮助你了解 |
[38:52] | I’m trying to accomplish here. | 我在这里想要完成的任务是什么 |
[38:56] | And you went behind my back and tried to destroy it all. | 而你却在我背后,试图破坏这一切 |
[39:03] | I’m never gonna forget it. | 我永远不会忘记它 |
[39:31] | I don’t want to cancel our wedding. | 我不想取消我们的婚礼 |
[39:35] | We love each other | 我们彼此相爱 |
[39:38] | and are good for each other. | 并且对彼此都好 |
[39:42] | And I forgive you for lying about your trip to Montana | 我原谅你对你的蒙大拿州之行撒谎 |
[39:44] | and changing my scores. | 并改变我的分数 |
[39:46] | I know you were just trying to help me. | 我知道你只是想帮助我 |
[39:49] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[39:57] | Did you want Dr. Glassman to come back | 你想让格拉斯曼医生回来 |
[40:03] | so you wouldn’t have to take care of me on your own? | 这样你就不用自己照顾我了? |
[40:07] | I wanted him to come back because he cares about you. | 我希望他能回来,因为他关心你 |
[40:09] | And I know that you care about him, too. | 而且我知道你也关心他 |
[40:12] | I don’t need you to take care of me. | 我不需要你来照顾我 |
[40:15] | I know. And I don’t mean to smother you. | 我知道 我也不是想让你窒息 |
[40:18] | I… I just want to help you | 我…我只是想帮助你 |
[40:21] | and be there for you. | 并在你左右 |
[40:27] | Do you believe I’m not good enough for you? | 你认为我对你不够好吗? |
[40:30] | That you’re not good enough? | 说你不够好? |
[40:32] | What’re you even talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢? |
[40:33] | You told me once that you could never be | 你曾经告诉我,你永远不可能 |
[40:36] | in a relationship with me because of my ASD. | 和我拍拖,因为我的自闭症 |
[40:41] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗? |
[40:42] | It’s what you said. | 这是你说的 |
[40:44] | Yeah, a long time ago. | 是的,很久之前 |
[40:46] | Are you seriously telling me that you don’t see | 你是认真地告诉我,你没有看到 |
[40:48] | a difference in how I feel about you? | 我对你的感觉有什么不同吗? |
[40:50] | That I haven’t grown at all? | 我一点都没有成长? |
[40:51] | Our relationship hasn’t grown? | 我们的关系没有升华? |
[40:53] | Shaun, all I was trying to do is help someone that I love, | 尚恩,我所要做的就是帮助我爱的人 |
[40:56] | to be there for you like you’ve been there for me. | 像你一直在我身边一样支持你 |
[41:00] | But you just can’t seem to see it that way, | 但你似乎就是不能这样看 |
[41:01] | no matter how many times I’ve tried. | 不管我试了多少次 |
[41:03] | I mean, is every mistake I make going to be something | 我的意思是,我所犯的每一个错误都会成为 |
[41:06] | that you hold against me forever? | 你永远对我持有异议的事? |
[41:07] | No, I… I am forgiving you. | 不,我…我正在原谅你 |
[41:10] | No, I don’t need you to forgive me. | 不,我不需要你来原谅我 |
[41:13] | And I’m done. | 而我已经够了 |
[41:15] | I’m… I’m done apologizing for helping you | 我…我不会再为帮助你 |
[41:17] | and caring about you and whatever else I’m doing | 并关心你和我正在做的其他事情而道歉了 |
[41:19] | that you seem to find so unbearable. | 你似乎觉得如此难以忍受 |
[41:22] | Yes. No… No, that’s not what I said. | 是的 不……不,我不是这么说的 |
[41:25] | No. What you’re saying is that I’m not good enough for you. | 不,你的意思是,我对你来说不够好 |
[41:27] | That’s actually not true… | 这其实是不对的… |
[41:29] | And if that’s what you feel, then fine. | 如果这是你的感觉,那就好 |
[41:31] | Maybe we shouldn’t get married. | 也许我们不应该结婚 |
[41:34] | Mmm-hmm. And you know what? | 嗯,嗯 而且你知道吗? |
[41:36] | Maybe we shouldn’t even be living together, | 也许我们甚至不应该住在一起 |
[41:38] | so I’m gonna get out of your way. Totally. | 所以我要离开你,完全地 |
[41:44] | And you can sleep in your own bed tonight, | 而且你今晚可以睡在自己的床上 |
[41:45] | and first thing tomorrow, | 而明天的第一件事是 |
[41:47] | I’ll start looking for a new place to live. | 我将开始寻找一个新的落脚点 |