时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You have a couch, right? | 你有一张梳化,对吗? |
[00:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯 |
[00:29] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 感谢你 嗯,嗯 |
[00:44] | Hey, good morning. | 嘿,早上好 |
[00:51] | Salen didn’t tell you? | 莎伦没有告诉你? |
[00:58] | She made me Chief of Surgery. | 她让我担任外科主任 |
[01:18] | Dr. Park, this is Joe. | 朴医生,这是祖 |
[01:19] | He was helping his son, Cody, into his wheelchair when they had a spill. | 他在帮助他的儿子科迪坐上轮椅时,他们发生了意外 |
[01:22] | I’m too big for Dad. | 我对爸爸来说太大了 |
[01:24] | No, you’re not, buddy. | 不,你不是,拍檔 |
[01:25] | Cody has Kabuki Syndrome. | 科迪有歌舞伎综合症 |
[01:28] | You got banged up, too, huh? | 你也被撞了,是吧? |
[01:29] | I-I’m okay. Just help Dad. | 我……我很好 只是帮助爸爸 |
[01:33] | You know about Kabuki? | 你知道歌舞伎吗? |
[01:34] | Genetic disorder characterized by low muscle tone, | 以肌张力低为特征的遗传性疾病 |
[01:37] | heart defects, intellectual impairment… | 心脏缺陷、智力障碍… |
[01:39] | And in Cody’s case, chronic hypoglycemia. | 而在科迪的案例中,是慢性低血糖症 |
[01:41] | And Joe has a group three clavicle fracture | 而祖有一个第三组的锁骨骨折 |
[01:42] | and shoulder dislocation. | 和肩关节脱位 |
[01:43] | Ah, it looks worse than it feels. | 啊,它看起来比感觉更糟糕 |
[01:45] | You’re not in pain? | 你不觉得痛苦吗? |
[01:46] | Is that a bad thing? | 这是件坏事吗? |
[01:49] | Might be a sign of nerve damage. | 可能是神经损伤的一个迹象 |
[01:50] | We’ll use some plate and screws | 我们将使用一些钢板和螺钉 |
[01:52] | to stabilize your collarbone. | 以稳定你的锁骨 |
[01:53] | While we’re in there, we’ll figure out why you’re not hurting. | 当我们在里面的时候,我们会找出你不痛的原因 |
[01:56] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会好起来吗? |
[01:57] | Yeah. I’ll be right back, Code. | 是的,我马上回来,科迪 |
[02:01] | Last few years, it’s just been the two of us. | 过去几年,只有我们两个人在一起 |
[02:03] | But we’re a team. | 但我们是一个团队 |
[02:04] | Best team ever. | 有史以来最好的团队 |
[02:14] | Bye, Dad. | 再见,爸爸 |
[02:15] | See you in a bit, buddy. | 一会儿见,拍档 |
[02:21] | Sorry if I’m a bit nervous. | 对不起,如果我有点紧张 |
[02:24] | I’m a huge fan. | 我是你忠实歌迷 |
[02:27] | So I still have one? | 所以我还有歌迷? |
[02:31] | I was 16 when I first saw the Dunn Sisters live, | 我第一次看到邓恩姐妹的现场表演时是 16 岁 |
[02:34] | and I saw your sister’s tour last year at the Rose Bowl. | 和我去年在玫瑰碗看了你姐姐的巡演 |
[02:38] | Then you’ve seen her more than I have. | 那么你比我更多地看到了她 |
[02:40] | She’s made it even without my accompaniment. | 即使没有我的伴奏,她也能做到这一点 |
[02:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:47] | Your bloodwork confirms good compatibility with the donor tissue, | 你的血液检查证实了与捐赠组织有良好的兼容性 |
[02:50] | so, Nelly, if you’re up for it… | 所以,拉莉,如果你准备好的话… |
[02:52] | I have been for five years. | 我已经准备足五年了 |
[02:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:55] | Let’s begin prep on all asp… | 让我们开始准备所有… |
[02:57] | Oh. There’s a thrill in her left carotid. | 哦 她的左颈动脉有刺痛感 |
[02:59] | Could be arterial obstruction. | 可能是动脉阻塞 |
[03:01] | Without an adequate blood supply to the donor trachea, | 没有足够的血液供应给捐赠者的气管 |
[03:04] | we can’t do the surgery. | 我们不能做手术 |
[03:09] | It’s a concern, but not sure it’s a problem. | 这是一个关注点,但不确定这是否是一个问题 |
[03:12] | Let’s do a CTA. | 我们来做一个 CTA |
[03:14] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[03:22] | Uh, don’t, uh… Don’t bother. | 呃,别……别管了 |
[03:25] | I’m fired? | 我被解雇了? |
[03:26] | No. | 没有 |
[03:27] | But I expect you’ll be moving on. | 但我估计你会继续前进 |
[03:30] | Dr. Novick at San Jose General | 诺维克医生在圣何塞综合医院 |
[03:32] | is looking for a new Head of Trauma. | 正在寻找一名新的创伤科主任 |
[03:34] | It’ll be more money | 这将是更多的钱 |
[03:36] | and a chance for a fresh start. | 和一个重新开始的机会 |
[03:41] | He’s expecting your call. | 他在等你的电话 |
[03:43] | That’s one way to deal with dissent. | 这是处理异议的一种方式 |
[03:46] | And by dissent, I mean attempting | 我所说的异议,是指尝试 |
[03:48] | to hold you accountable for your negligence. | 来追究你的过失责任 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry you couldn’t get on board with my approach. | 我很抱歉你不能接受我的方法 |
[03:59] | We could have crushed it. | 我们本可以合作 |
[04:04] | I’ll text you his number. | 我把他的号码传送给你 |
[04:11] | Giants fan? | 巨人队球迷? |
[04:13] | Churros Churros. | |
[04:14] | Most people call ’em the San Jose Giants, | 大多数人称他们为圣何塞巨人队 |
[04:17] | but fans call them the Churros. | 但球迷称其为「Churros」 |
[04:20] | How many stitches am I gonna get? | 我将被缝多少针? |
[04:22] | Looks like six. | 看起来像是六针 |
[04:24] | You’ve had them before, though, right? | 不过你以前也试过,对吗? |
[04:25] | Yep, when I was a baby and they fixed my heart. | 是的,当我还是个婴儿的时候,他们给我治好了心脏 |
[04:29] | How many is my dad gonna need? | 我爸爸需要多少针? |
[04:32] | A few more than six. | 比 6 针多一些 |
[04:35] | But we’ve got our two best doctors working on him. | 但我们已经有两个最好的医生在为他工作 |
[04:38] | You know, besides me. | 你知道,除了我之外 |
[04:43] | How long is Dad’s surgery gonna take? | 爸爸的手术要花多长时间? |
[04:46] | He should be out in about two hours. | 他应该在两个小时内出来 |
[04:49] | He was a high school principal in charge of 844 kids. | 他是一名高中校长,负责 844 个孩子 |
[04:55] | Mm, very cool. | 嗯,非常利害 |
[04:57] | But he had to quit to look after me. | 但他不得不辞职来照顾我 |
[05:02] | Will he still be able to lift me? | 他还能举起我吗? |
[05:04] | Once his arm’s all better? Absolutely. | 他的手臂完全康复后?当然可以 |
[05:07] | You two will be out there catching foul balls before you know it. | 你们两个将在外面自然接住犯规球 |
[05:11] | You promise? | 你保证? |
[05:12] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯 |
[05:15] | All done. | 全部完成 |
[05:21] | What does Lea like for breakfast? | 你喜欢吃什么早餐? |
[05:23] | Huevos Rancheros con salsa verde. | 蛋卷配辣酱 |
[05:26] | Muy bien, but I’m asking | 很好,但我想问 |
[05:28] | because she’s sleeping on my couch. | 是因为她在我的沙发梳化上睡觉 |
[05:33] | Nelly’s internal carotids look good. | 拉莉的内部颈动脉看起来不错 |
[05:35] | Hmm, yes. They do look better than they felt. | 嗯,是的 他们看起来确实比他们的感觉好 |
[05:39] | Check the external carotids. | 检查颈外动脉 |
[05:42] | So you’re not getting married? | 所以你不打算结婚? |
[05:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:47] | Because of something she said over two years ago? | 就因为她两年多前说的一句话? |
[05:52] | Shaun, stop being a relationship archeologist. | 尚恩,不要再做关系考古学家了 |
[05:57] | You’re digging up stuff that isn’t relevant. | 你在挖不相干的东西 |
[06:00] | Archeologists dig up stuff that is very relevant. | 考古学家挖掘出来的东西,是非常有意义的 |
[06:05] | And Lea still believes it. | 而且,莉亚仍然相信她的想法 |
[06:07] | She changed my client satisfa… | 她改变了我的客户满意度 |
[06:08] | She apologized, Shaun. | 她道歉了,尚恩 |
[06:10] | You’re attributing an expired motive | 你在将一个过期的动机 |
[06:13] | to her current actions. | 归结于她目前的行动 |
[06:15] | How do I know it’s expired? | 我怎么知道它已经过期了? |
[06:20] | Because you trust her, | 因为你信任她 |
[06:22] | and you love her for who she is, | 而且你因为她是谁而爱她—— |
[06:24] | a flawed, messy, and totally wonderful human being. | 一个有缺陷、混乱,但完全美好的人 |
[06:38] | Hmm, the left external carotid | 嗯,左颈外动脉 |
[06:40] | is stenotic. | 是狭窄的 |
[06:41] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[06:43] | We can’t do the surgery. | 我们不能做手术 |
[06:48] | You have to do the surgery. | 你必须做手术 |
[06:51] | Poor flow from the carotid could lead to graft necrosis, | 颈动脉血流不畅可能会导致移植体坏死 |
[06:54] | sepsis, and possible death. | 败血症,并可能导致死亡 |
[07:02] | It’s been a minute. | 已经过了一分钟了 |
[07:04] | You look awful. | 你看起来很糟糕 |
[07:06] | You look fake. | 你看起来很假 |
[07:11] | Because of the blood flow issues, | 因为血流的问题 |
[07:14] | the transplant will be riskier than we thought, | 移植的风险将比我们想象的要大 |
[07:16] | but I don’t believe prohibitively so. | 但我不相信会出现这种情况 |
[07:18] | It’s still a viable option | 这仍然是一个可行的选择 |
[07:20] | if you feel it’s worth the risks. | 如果你觉得值得冒险的话 |
[07:23] | It isn’t, okay? | 不是的,好吗? |
[07:25] | Your electrolarynx works fine, | 你的电动喉管运作得很好 |
[07:27] | and a normal voice is not worth dying for. | 不值得为正常声音牺牲它 |
[07:32] | You don’t sing, do you? | 你不唱歌,是吗? |
[07:35] | N-No, but even if the transplant is successful, | 不-不,但即使移植成功了 |
[07:38] | your new voice may be very different | 你的新声音可能非常不同 |
[07:39] | from your original singing voice. | 不同你原来的歌声 |
[07:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:43] | I just want a voice. | 我只是想要一个声音 |
[07:45] | People don’t listen to robots. | 人们不想听机械说话 |
[07:50] | Nelly, we’re talking about your life. | 拉莉,我们正在谈论你的生活 |
[07:56] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[07:58] | You didn’t hear me. | 你没有听到我的话 |
[08:01] | I want the surgery. | 我想做手术 |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:18] | Nerve signaling is disrupted. | 神经讯号传导被破坏 |
[08:20] | That’s why Joe wasn’t feeling any pain. | 这就是为什么祖没有感到任何疼痛 |
[08:22] | Evaluating the brachial plexus. | 评估臂丛神经 |
[08:25] | Just a heads-up, | 只是提醒一下 |
[08:26] | you may be getting a call for a reference. | 你可能会接到要求提供参考的电话 |
[08:29] | You’re leaving St. Bon’s? | 你要离开圣邦? |
[08:30] | More like fleeing Salen Morrison. | 更像是在逃离莎伦·莫里森 |
[08:32] | Demoting you is an insult to all of us. | 将你降级是对我们所有人的一种侮辱 |
[08:36] | I found the culprit. | 我找到了罪魁祸首 |
[08:38] | Bone splinter compressing the plexus. | 骨头碎片压迫神经丛 |
[08:42] | Well, thanks for that. I’m sure Andrews will do a fine job. | 嗯,感谢你 我相信安德鲁会做得很好 |
[08:45] | If he’s not Salen’s puppet. | 如果他不是莎伦的傀儡 |
[08:49] | Good news is, no nerve laceration. | 好消息是,没有神经撕裂 |
[08:54] | I have an interview to run trauma over at SJ General. | 我在 SJ 综合医院有一个面试,负责处理创伤 |
[08:57] | That was fast. | 那是很快的 |
[08:59] | They need any surgical residents? | 他们需要任何外科住院医生吗? |
[09:01] | Or anesthesiologists? | 还是麻醉师? |
[09:05] | Nerve signaling isn’t improving. | 神经讯号传递并没有改善 |
[09:09] | It’s an ossified ligament compressing the cervical cord. | 这是一个骨化的韧带,压迫着颈部脊髓 |
[09:13] | His arm’s permanently paralyzed. | 他的手臂永久地瘫痪了 |
[09:22] | The ossified ligament has probably developed over years. | 骨化的韧带可能已经发展了多年 |
[09:25] | It’s why you weren’t feeling any pain. | 这就是为什么你没有感觉到任何疼痛 |
[09:28] | Your fall drove it into your cervical cord. | 你的坠落使它进入了你的颈部脊髓 |
[09:34] | Can’t you remove it? | 你不能移除它吗? |
[09:36] | It’s adhered to the dura encasing your spinal cord. | 它粘附在包裹你的脊髓的硬膜上 |
[09:38] | The surgery to remove it could leave you paralyzed in multiple limbs. | 去除它的手术可能使你的多个肢体瘫痪 |
[09:49] | I can’t take care of Cody with one arm. | 我不能用一只手来照顾科迪 |
[09:52] | You know, if I don’t have this surgery, | 你知道,如果我不做这个手术 |
[09:54] | there’s a 100% chance that my son will be institutionalized. | 我的儿子有 100% 的机会被送进福利院 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:00] | But I strongly recommend against it. | 但我强烈建议不要这样做 |
[10:12] | I agree with Dr. Park. | 我同意朴医生的观点 |
[10:15] | But only you know what’s best for your family. | 但只有你知道什么对你的家庭是最好的 |
[10:25] | I need to do this. | 我需要这样做 |
[10:34] | We’re starting you on immunosuppressive therapy. | 我们要开始对你进行免疫抑制治疗 |
[10:37] | You may feel some headaches or nausea. | 你可能会感到一些头痛或恶心 |
[10:42] | Dr. Allen is a bit of a fangirl. | 艾伦医生有点沉迷 |
[10:46] | Hey, backstage passes if you can talk some sense into my sister. | 嘿,后台通行证,如果你能对我妹妹讲点道理 |
[10:54] | Dr. Andrews is the best. | 安德鲁医生是最好的 |
[10:56] | If he says he can make it work, it’ll work. | 如果他说他可以,就一定可以 |
[10:59] | Dr. Murphy doesn’t think so. | 墨菲医生不这么认为 |
[11:02] | Dr. Andrews is the Chief of Surgery. | 安德鲁医生是外科主任 |
[11:04] | I’m your big sister. | 我是你的家姐 |
[11:06] | If I had listened to you, | 如果我当时听了你的话 |
[11:07] | I would have ended my career in fishnets. | 我本可以穿着鱼网袜结束我的职业生涯 |
[11:10] | If you’d listened to me, you’d still have a career. | 如果你听了我的话,你还会有自己的事业 |
[11:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:13] | I should have been wearing my seatbelt, | 我应该系上安全带 |
[11:15] | especially with you driving. | 特别是在你开车的时候 |
[11:21] | I demonstrated lousy judgment. | 我表现出糟糕的判断力 |
[11:23] | It’s kind of like this whole transplant thing. | 这有点像这整个移植的事情 |
[11:25] | Ooh, clever new spin. | 哦,聪明的转折 |
[11:27] | If only your songs were that smart. | 如果你的歌有那么聪明就好了 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:46] | You’ve been at St. Bonaventure for 17 years, | 你已经在圣博纳文医院工作了 17 年 |
[11:50] | went from resident to Chief. | 从住院医生到主任 |
[11:52] | Makes for a pretty boring resume. | 这使得简历变得相当无聊 |
[11:55] | It shows dedication and a loyal following. | 这显示了奉献精神和忠诚追随 |
[11:57] | But it does beg the question, | 但这确实引出了一个问题 |
[12:00] | why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[12:03] | Um… | 嗯… |
[12:05] | St. Bon’s has changed a lot. | 圣邦的变化很大 |
[12:07] | Well, Salen and Ethicure will do that. | 好吧,莎伦和Ethicure集团会这么做 |
[12:11] | But still, man, it’s tough to leave home. | 但是,拍档,离开家还是很艰难 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:18] | St. Bon’s made me the doctor I am, but… | 圣邦医院使我成为现在这样的医生,但… |
[12:23] | I don’t know if it’s home anymore. | 我不知道这是否家了 |
[12:26] | Hmm. Well, it’s their loss. | 嗯 好吧,这是他们的损失 |
[12:29] | You’d be overseeing the busiest Level 1 trauma center | 你将负责监管 |
[12:32] | in the Bay Area. | 在湾区最繁忙的一级创伤中心 |
[12:35] | The wall is too stiff. | 墙壁太僵硬了 |
[12:37] | Too stiff. I can’t maintain lumen patency. | 太僵硬了 我无法保持管腔的通畅 |
[12:39] | And that’s why we’re practicing. | 而这正是我们练习的原因 |
[12:40] | You practice because something is difficult, | 你练习是因为有些事情很困难 |
[12:43] | not because it’s impossible. | 而不是因为它不可能 |
[12:46] | Ugh, okay, obstruct it again for the eighth time. | 唉,好吧,再阻挠一下,第八次了 |
[12:50] | We should not attempt this. | 我们不应该尝试这样做 |
[12:59] | This is an innovative surgery, Shaun. | 这是一个创新的手术,尚恩 |
[13:01] | The exact kind of case that usually makes you very excited. | 正是这种情况,通常让你非常兴奋 |
[13:05] | Instead, it’s made you very… contrary. | 相反,它使你非常……相反 |
[13:07] | That might be because there’s a certain someone | 这可能是因为有某个人 |
[13:11] | crashing on my couch. | 来了在我的梳化上 |
[13:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:14] | Oh, she means Lea. | 哦,她的意思是莉亚 |
[13:15] | Oh, I know. | 哦,我知道 |
[13:17] | This is not about Lea, okay? | 这不是关于莉亚,好吗? |
[13:19] | This is about a bad surgery. | 这是关于一个糟糕的手术 |
[13:22] | It’s a risky surgery, Shaun, | 这是一个有风险的手术,尚恩 |
[13:24] | but one that can drastically improve | 但一个可以大幅提高 |
[13:26] | the quality of this young woman’s life, | 这个年轻女子的生活质素 |
[13:27] | and not just physically, | 而不仅仅是身体上的 |
[13:29] | but emotionally and psychologically. | 但在情感上和心理上 |
[13:31] | We need to be aware of how our own personal dynamics | 我们需要意识到我们自己的个人动力如何 |
[13:33] | might impact our decisions. | 可能会影响我们的决定 |
[13:35] | Oh, you’re talking about me and Lea. | 哦,你说的是我和莉亚 |
[13:38] | Again. | 再一次 |
[13:39] | Yes, I am. | 是的,我是 |
[13:40] | You and Salen are dating. | 你和莎伦在约会 |
[13:43] | Is that dynamic impacting your decision to… | 这种情况是否影响到你的决定? |
[13:48] | Why did you just kick me? | 你刚才为什么要踢我? |
[13:51] | I’m very aware of my “dynamic,” | 我非常清楚自己的「情况」 |
[13:53] | and, no, it’s not affecting my medical decisions. | 而且,不,这并不影响我的医疗决定 |
[13:59] | Ninth time’s the charm. It’s perfusing. | 第九次的魅力,它正在灌注 |
[14:04] | This is possible, and it’s going to work. | 这是有可能的,而且会成功 |
[14:17] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[14:21] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[14:23] | Sebastian. Ooh. | 塞巴斯蒂安 哦 |
[14:26] | First time I swiped right in… | 第一次我直接「刷右」… |
[14:29] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[14:30] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[14:31] | Looks like you got your night planned. | 看上去你已经计划好了你的夜晚 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I thought… | 是的,我想… |
[14:40] | We could talk. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[14:42] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[14:44] | My problems are not going anywhere. | 我的问题是不会消失的 |
[14:56] | Give me a beer. | 给我一杯啤酒 |
[14:58] | No. Go. I-I’ll be fine. | 不,去吧 我…我不会有事的 |
[15:01] | Mm-mmm, I already broke Sebastian’s heart. | 嗯哼,我已经伤了塞巴斯蒂安的心 |
[15:03] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[15:07] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯,嗯 |
[15:14] | I never did like the big office. | 我从不喜欢大办公室 |
[15:16] | Always made me feel guilty for not reading enough books. | 总是让我为没有读够书而感到内疚 |
[15:19] | A Dr. Novick called me from San Jose General | 一位诺维克医生从圣何塞综合医院给我打电话 |
[15:23] | asking me if he could poach you. | 问我他是否可以挖走你 |
[15:26] | Six months ago, I would have been pissed. | 六个月前,我肯定会很生气 |
[15:28] | Six months ago, this was a great place to work. | 六个月前,这是一个很好的工作场所 |
[15:30] | Yeah, well, we had a good run. | 是的,我们有一个良好的执行 |
[15:34] | Must be hard not to say “I told you so.” | 一定很难不说「我告诉过你」 |
[15:36] | Excruciating. | 令人痛心 |
[15:38] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你必须做的事 |
[15:40] | Now you gotta go. | 现在你得走了 |
[15:42] | Should I? | 我应该吗? |
[15:47] | Get out while you can. | 趁早离场 |
[15:52] | And let Salen ruin this place? | 而让莎伦毁了这个地方? |
[15:58] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna fight for it. | 我将为之奋斗 |
[16:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:24] | Lexi? | 力斯? |
[16:28] | You want to see your sister? | 你想看看你的妹妹吗? |
[16:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:35] | You… You should see her. | 你…你应该看看她 |
[16:37] | It may be your last chance. | 这可能是你最后的机会 |
[16:44] | I thought I’d lost her in the car accident. | 我以为我在车祸中失去了她 |
[16:47] | Prayed to just keep her alive, | 祈祷能让她活着 |
[16:49] | but I really did lose her that night. | 但那晚我真的失去了她 |
[16:53] | She was pissed that I’d go on without her, | 她很生气,认为我会没有她继续下去 |
[16:55] | but I-I had to. | 但我不得不这样做 |
[16:58] | It was my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[17:00] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你这样做 |
[17:02] | Without her music, it’s not the same. | 没有她的音乐,就不一样了 |
[17:05] | She’s the genius, and without her… | 她是天才,没有她… |
[17:09] | You miss her. | 你想念她 |
[17:15] | What really hurts is that she thinks | 真正令人痛心的是,她认为 |
[17:17] | this is what I’ve always wanted, to be the star. | 这是我一直想要的,要成为明星 |
[17:21] | Did she tell you that? | 她告诉你了吗? |
[17:24] | She doesn’t have to. | 她没有必要这样做 |
[17:27] | You should tell her how you feel | 你应该告诉她你的感受 |
[17:30] | and trust her to tell you the truth about how she feels. | 并相信她会告诉你她的真实感受 |
[17:42] | Nelly’s crashing. | 拉莉的崩溃 |
[17:52] | We need epi and a central line, STAT. | 我们需要肾上腺素和中心管,赶紧 |
[17:54] | She’s having a reaction to the immunosuppressive therapy. | 她对免疫抑制疗法有反应 |
[17:57] | We have to call off the transplant. | 我们必须取消移植手术 |
[17:59] | No, we don’t. | 不,我们没有 |
[18:00] | We find a fix to this problem, | 我们找到了解决这个问题的办法 |
[18:01] | and if she still wants the surgery, we’ll do it. | 如果她仍然想做手术,我们会做的 |
[18:08] | Dr. Andrews still wants to do the trachea transplant, | 安德鲁医生仍然想做气管移植手术 |
[18:11] | but I think that’s a very bad idea, | 但我认为这是个非常糟糕的主意 |
[18:13] | so I’d rather not help him figure out how to do it. | 所以我宁愿不帮他弄清楚如何做 |
[18:15] | Dr. Andrews thinks I only feel that way | 安德鲁医生认为我有这种感觉 |
[18:18] | because I am upset about Lea. | 只是因为莉亚而不开心 |
[18:19] | Well, you are upset. | 嗯,你很不高兴 |
[18:22] | Emotions have a way of leaking everywhere sometimes. | 情绪有时会到处漏出来 |
[18:27] | Okay, how do I know if that’s happening? | 好吧,我怎么知道是否正在发生这种情况? |
[18:30] | I don’t know, Shaun. | 我不知道,尚恩 |
[18:31] | You just have to focus on, you know, work, I guess. | 你只需要专注于,你知道,工作,我想 |
[18:38] | Look, Dr. Andrews is smart, | 看,安德鲁医生很聪明 |
[18:40] | he’s experienced, the Chief of the Department. | 他很有经验,是该部门的主管 |
[18:43] | He also happens to be your boss. | 他也正好是你的老板 |
[18:44] | You’re just a resident, so guess what. | 你只是一个住院医生,所以你猜怎么着 |
[18:46] | Tell him what you think and, bang, boss wins. | 告诉他你的想法,然后,砰的一声,老板赢了 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:53] | Okay, I will help him. | 好的,我会帮助他 |
[18:57] | But our patient will probably die. | 但我们的病人可能会死 |
[19:06] | Pedicle screws. | 椎骨螺钉 |
[19:09] | I’m guessing you aced the interview? | 我猜你的面试成绩很好吧? |
[19:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:14] | And turned the job down. | 并拒绝了这份工作 |
[19:16] | Cervicothoracic rod. | 颈胸椎棒 |
[19:21] | Remember The Magnificent Seven? | 还记得《七雄争霸》吗? |
[19:22] | Which version? | 哪个版本? |
[19:24] | The metaphor works for either one, | 这个比喻对任何一个版本都适用 |
[19:25] | or Seven Samurai. | 或《七武士》 |
[19:29] | Our village is under siege, | 我们的村子被围困了 |
[19:31] | and I’ve decided to recruit a ragtag group of freedom fighters | 我决定招募一帮自由战士 |
[19:34] | willing to stand up to the bad guy. | 愿意挺身而出对付坏人的人 |
[19:37] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:39] | If she finds out, she will slaughter us. | 如果她发现了,她会宰了我们 |
[19:41] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:45] | I have four months left of my residency. | 我的实习期还有四个月 |
[19:48] | I get it. I’ve been keeping my head down. | 我明白了 我一直低着头 |
[19:50] | That’s smart. | 这很聪明 |
[19:51] | That’s what I told myself. | 这是我告诉自己的 |
[19:54] | Then she killed a baby. | 然后她杀了一个婴儿 |
[19:57] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[20:00] | Yippee-ki-yay Yippee-ki-yay. | |
[20:04] | Ossified ligament is isolated. | 骨化的韧带是孤立的 |
[20:06] | Elevating. | 提升 |
[20:08] | It’s eroded through the dura. | 它已经侵蚀了硬脑膜 |
[20:10] | Evoked potentials are dropping. | 诱发电位正在下降 |
[20:13] | Yeah, it’s fused to the spinal cord itself. | 是的,它与脊髓本身融合在一起 |
[20:25] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸?爸爸? |
[20:29] | Cody, what’s up? | 科迪,怎么了? |
[20:31] | Dad shoulda been done with his surgery by now. | 爸爸现在应该已经完成了他的手术 |
[20:33] | I said his doctors are good, not fast. | 我说他的医生是好的,不是快的 |
[20:35] | They’re major slowpokes. | 他们很慢热 |
[20:37] | I need to see Dad. | 我需要见爸爸 |
[20:39] | Hey, Cody, everything is okay. | 嘿,科迪,一切都很好 |
[20:41] | I’m a doctor. I know all about this stuff. | 我是一名医生 我知道所有关于这些东西 |
[20:43] | That’s what they said! Who? | 他们就是这么说的!谁? |
[20:46] | The doctors! | 医生! |
[20:47] | When Mom died! | 当妈妈去世时! |
[20:52] | You have to keep calm, Cody. | 你必须保持冷静,科迪 |
[20:53] | Just nice, gentle breaths. | 只要平和的呼吸 |
[20:59] | Now? | 现在? |
[21:00] | Please? | 求你了? |
[21:01] | Now! | 现在! |
[21:03] | Please! | 求你了! |
[21:06] | I need oxygen and a crash cart! | 我需要氧气和急救车! |
[21:29] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我感觉不到我的腿了 |
[21:32] | The ligament was adhered to your spinal cord. | 韧带被粘在你的脊髓上 |
[21:36] | There was no way to decompress it without damage. | 没有办法在不损坏的情况下进行解压 |
[21:40] | Am I a paraplegic? | 我是一个截瘫患者吗? |
[21:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:48] | There’s nothing else? | 没有别的了吗? |
[21:50] | Not at this time, Joe. | 现在不行,祖 |
[21:58] | Where’s Cody? | 科迪在哪里? |
[22:00] | In the ICU. | 在 ICU |
[22:02] | He had a panic attack | 他恐慌症发作 |
[22:03] | that led to a ruptured aortic aneurysm | 导致了主动脉瘤的破裂 |
[22:05] | at the site of his childhood heart surgery. | 在他童年的心脏手术现场 |
[22:08] | He’s recovering now. | 他现在正在恢复中 |
[22:15] | You took a big, brave risk for your family. | 你为你的家人冒了很大的风险,很勇敢 |
[22:22] | Can I see my son now? | 我现在可以见我的儿子了吗? |
[22:33] | Monoclonal antibodies could block cytokine signals. | 单克隆抗体可以阻断细胞因子讯号 |
[22:37] | Nelly’s reaction to the immunosuppressants | 拉莉对免疫抑制剂的反应 |
[22:38] | suggests she’ll have an even worse reaction to the antibodies. | 暗示她对抗体会有更严重的反应 |
[22:41] | What if we tried a different grafting technique like… | 如果我们尝试不同的嫁接技术,如… |
[22:43] | No, no, there is too much scar tissue from the… | 不,不,有太多的疤痕组织从… |
[22:46] | I… | 我… |
[22:51] | Oh, relax. I’m just an attending now. | 哦,放松 我现在只是一个主治医生 |
[22:54] | With a favor to ask. | 有事相求 |
[22:55] | Park already asked me. | 朴已经问过我了 |
[22:59] | I really respect you, but I worked my ass off | 我真的很尊重你,但我的工作很辛苦 |
[23:01] | to get into this residency program. I can’t risk it. | 才能进入这个住院医生计划 我不能冒这个险 |
[23:06] | I know you think things were better before Salen took over. | 我知道你认为在莎伦接管之前,情况更好 |
[23:08] | Definitely. So, you’re in? | 绝对的 那么,你加入了吗? |
[23:11] | Definitely not. | 绝对不 |
[23:13] | I have too many emotions, and they may already be leaking. | 我有太多的情绪,它们可能已经泄漏了 |
[23:18] | I can’t even tell. | 我都说不上来 |
[23:20] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[23:23] | Bone marrow. | 骨髓 |
[23:28] | Oh, that was odd. | 哦,这很奇怪 |
[23:32] | I’m pretty sure she just had an idea. | 我很确定她只是想到事情 |
[23:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[23:38] | You may want to go with her. | 你可能想和她一起去 |
[23:41] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:45] | By infusing the donor’s bone marrow stem cells into Nelly, | 通过将捐赠者的骨髓干细胞注入奈丽体内 |
[23:49] | we trick her body into thinking | 我们欺骗她的身体,使其认为 |
[23:50] | the donor trachea is hers. | 捐赠者的气管是她的 |
[23:52] | Nice. Although, it does increase the risk of infection, | 不错 虽然,这确实增加了感染的风险 |
[23:55] | which I assume you’re about to point out. | 我想你是要指出这一点 |
[23:57] | No, not now that you’ve said it. | 不,既然你已经说了,我就不说了 |
[24:01] | I may be cranky about Lea, | 我可能对莉亚很暴躁 |
[24:06] | but you are definitely my boss, and the boss wins. | 但你绝对是我的老板,而老板是赢家 |
[24:13] | Run it past Nelly. | 奔着拉莉去吧 |
[24:19] | Hey, Codeman. | 嘿,科仔 |
[24:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:23] | What… Why are you in a wheelchair? | 什么…你为什么坐在轮椅上? |
[24:28] | When they tried to fix my arm, | 当他们试图修复我的手臂时 |
[24:31] | it kind of messed up my legs. | 它把我的腿弄乱了 |
[24:37] | Now I get to ride around in this hotrod all day. | 现在我可以整天开着这跑车到处跑了 |
[24:40] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[24:41] | Tired. When can we go home? | 累了 我们什么时候可以回家? |
[24:47] | Real soon, buddy. | 很快就好了,拍檔 |
[24:51] | But you’re gonna have a new home. | 但你会有一个新家 |
[24:54] | What? Where are we going? | 什么?我们要去哪里? |
[24:58] | I… | 我… |
[25:02] | I can’t come with you. | 我不能和你一起去 |
[25:04] | Y-You’d live somewhere else? | 你会住在别的地方吗? |
[25:09] | With both of us in the chairs, it’s just… | 我们两个人都坐在椅子上,这只是… |
[25:12] | I don’t know how we’d manage. | 我不知道我们会如何打理 |
[25:17] | There’s a great place in San Francisco. | 在旧金山有一个好地方 |
[25:18] | Dad, no… | 爸爸,不… |
[25:20] | No, you’ll be way closer to the Giants. | 不,你会更接近巨人队 |
[25:23] | And I’ll come see you and take you to a game. | 我还会去看你,带你看比赛 |
[25:26] | But we’re a team. | 但我们是一个团队 |
[25:29] | Always will be, buddy. | 永远都是这样,拍档 |
[25:41] | Cody? | 科迪? |
[25:44] | Are you seeing double? | 你看到的是重影吗? |
[25:47] | It happens sometimes. | 这种情况有时会发生 |
[25:52] | We need to get him an MRI. | 我们需要给他做核磁共振检查 |
[25:54] | This could actually be a good thing. | 这实际上可能是一件好事 |
[26:01] | Trick my body any way you want. | 欺骗我的身体,你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[26:08] | You forget something? | 你忘了什么吗? |
[26:11] | I remembered something. | 我想起了一件事 |
[26:25] | Christmas, 1999. | 圣诞节,1999 年 |
[26:30] | We had two… | 我们收到两份… |
[26:33] | Big presents under the tree. | 树下的大礼物 |
[26:38] | You opened yours first. | 你先开启你的 |
[26:40] | I never wanna cause you harm… | 我从未想过给你带来伤害… |
[26:42] | A Baby Taylor acoustic guitar. | 一把宝贝泰勒原声吉他 |
[26:46] | I was hoping for a keyboard. | 我希望收到一个电子琴 |
[26:49] | But you got a makeup set | 但你收到一套化妆工具 |
[26:51] | because you were the pretty one. | 因为你是那个漂亮的人 |
[26:53] | Never brought it up at all… | 根本没有提起过…… |
[26:55] | Because I was the talentless one. | 因为我是无才之人 |
[26:59] | Hear me calling… | 听到我的呼唤… |
[27:01] | I still f-feel like that. | 我仍然有这样的感觉 |
[27:05] | You sell out arenas. | 你卖出了竞技场 |
[27:08] | You write like Joni Mitchell. | 你写得像 Joni Mitchell |
[27:12] | Will you catch me? | 你能抓住我吗? |
[27:15] | Will you hold out your arms… | 你是否愿意伸出你的手臂… |
[27:17] | It would be nice to do it together. | 如果能一起做就好了 |
[27:20] | Will you catch me? | 你能抓住我吗? |
[27:23] | Do you think that you’re strong enough? | 你认为你足够强大吗? |
[27:28] | She misses her, too. | 她也很想念她 |
[27:35] | Do you think that you’re strong enough? | 你认为你足够强大吗? |
[27:38] | Hold out your arms and catch me | 伸出你的手臂,抓住我 |
[27:46] | In fourth grade, I always got picked on | 四年级时,我总是被人欺负 |
[27:48] | and beat up in the locker room before gym class. | 并在体育课前的更衣室里被殴打 |
[27:53] | My gym teacher, Mr. Carl, | 我的体育老师,卡尔先生 |
[27:55] | tried to get the other kids to stop. | 试图让其他孩子停下来 |
[27:59] | That just made it worse. | 这只是让情况变得更糟 |
[28:02] | So he told me if I stopped coming to gym class, he’d give me a B anyway. | 所以他告诉我,如果我不再来上体育课,他无论如何都会给我一个 B |
[28:06] | So I stopped. | 所以我停下来了 |
[28:09] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[28:14] | I still got bullied, | 我还是被欺负了 |
[28:16] | just not in the locker room. | 只是不在更衣室里 |
[28:19] | All Mr. Carl did was make me feel weak and useless. | 卡尔先生所做的一切让我感到虚弱和无用 |
[28:26] | The same way you felt when I changed your scores. | 当我改变你的分数时,你也有同样的感觉 |
[28:36] | You are a flawed, messy, | 你是一个有缺陷和混乱 |
[28:42] | and totally wonderful human being. | 和完全美好的人 |
[28:46] | You’re definitely good enough for me. | 你对我来说绝对足够好 |
[28:49] | So are you, Shaun. | 你也是,尚恩 |
[28:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:54] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[28:59] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[29:03] | But at some point, | 但在某些时候 |
[29:06] | you’ll feel worried and insecure, | 你会感到担心和不安全 |
[29:10] | or I’ll feel messy, and we will fight agai… | 否则我就会觉得很乱,我们就会再吵闹…… |
[29:12] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样做 |
[29:14] | Neither do I, Shaun. | 我也不想,尚恩 |
[29:16] | Jordan’s couch is not comfortable. | 佐敦的沙发并不舒服 |
[29:19] | But my point is… | 但我的观点是… |
[29:21] | Next time I feel insecure, I’ll ring the cowbell. | 下次我感到不安全的时候,我会按响牛铃 |
[29:24] | I think we’re gonna need more than the cowbell. | 我想我们需要的不仅仅是牛铃 |
[29:28] | We’re gonna need a lot of hard work. | 我们将需要大量的艰苦努力 |
[29:43] | I like hard work. | 我喜欢努力工作 |
[29:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:02] | He was sweaty, pale, had visual issues. | 他浑身是汗,脸色苍白,有视觉问题 |
[30:05] | A pituitary tumor may be causing | 垂体瘤可能会导致 |
[30:07] | some of the symptoms we thought were due to his Kabuki Syndrome. | 我们认为是由于他的歌舞伎综合症引起的一些症状 |
[30:09] | This is a fishing expedition. You feel guilty. | 这是一次捕风捉影的行动 你感到内疚 |
[30:12] | You gave Joe permission to risk it all, | 你给了祖许可,让他冒所有的风险 |
[30:14] | and it didn’t work. | 而这并不奏效 |
[30:15] | Now you’re desperate to do anything to help this family. | 现在你不顾一切地要做任何事情来帮助这个家庭 |
[30:17] | And that’s a problem? | 有问题? |
[30:19] | Getting these people’s hopes up for a miracle? | 让这些人对奇迹产生希望? |
[30:22] | His pituitary’s clear. | 他的脑垂体没有问题 |
[30:29] | Let’s look at his other endocrine organs. | 我们来看看他的其他内分泌器官 |
[30:33] | I heard you joined Lim’s posse. | 我听说你加入了林的队伍 |
[30:35] | I live by the credo, | 我奉行的信条是 |
[30:37] | people who kill babies shouldn’t run hospitals. | 杀害婴儿的人不应该管理医院 |
[30:40] | Adrenals are clear. | 肾上腺清楚 |
[30:43] | That’s reductive. | 这是在还原 |
[30:44] | There was a mistake, a big one. No one’s denying that. | 有一个错误,一个大错误 没有人否认这一点 |
[30:47] | But systemic changes rarely happen without a hitch, | 但是,系统性的变化很少能顺利发生 |
[30:50] | and hopefully, in the long run, | 并希望从长远来看 |
[30:52] | this will become a better place. | 这将成为一个更好的地方 |
[30:58] | Pancreas. | 胰腺 |
[31:01] | Right diagnosis, wrong organ. | 正确的诊断,错误的器官 |
[31:10] | Dissecting the distal trachea. | 剖析远程气管 |
[31:13] | There’s extensive lumen scarring. | 有广泛的管腔瘢痕 |
[31:16] | But we can resect all but the posterior third | 但我们可以切除除后三分之一以外的所有 |
[31:19] | of the cricoid cartilage to address it. | 环状软骨来解决这个问题 |
[31:22] | That’s right. You seem more agreeable. | 这就对了 你看起来比较顺眼 |
[31:25] | Lea and I made up. | 莉亚同我和好了 |
[31:27] | That’s great news. | 这是个好消息 |
[31:28] | Tonight’s Sebastian’s lucky night. | 今晚是塞巴斯蒂安的幸运之夜 |
[31:32] | Shall I place the new endotracheal tube? | 我是否应该放置新的气管内导管? |
[31:35] | Yes, please, Dr. Murphy. | 是的,感谢,墨菲医生 |
[31:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:41] | Let us know when you’re ready for O2 flow, Dr. Murphy. | 当你准备好 O2 流时,请告诉我们,墨菲医生 |
[31:46] | Have you thought about it? | 你想过吗? |
[31:48] | Call Novick back. Take the job. | 给诺维克回电话 接受这份工作 |
[31:50] | Aaron, please, we need you. | 亚伦,拜托,我们需要你 |
[31:53] | This hospital needs you. | 这间医院需要你 |
[32:07] | It’s a small tumor on his pancreas, | 这是他胰腺上的一个小肿瘤 |
[32:10] | and it’s been causing his low blood sugar, | 而这一直是导致他低血糖的原因 |
[32:12] | chronic fatigue, and muscle weakness. | 慢性疲劳,和肌肉无力 |
[32:14] | He might be able to walk if we remove it. | 如果我们把它拿掉,他也许能走路 |
[32:18] | His doctor said those symptoms were tied to his Kabuki. | 他的医生说这些症状与他的歌舞伎有关系 |
[32:21] | Well, sometimes, doctors only see the disability. | 嗯,有时候,医生只看到残疾 |
[32:25] | Dr. Reznick saw beyond that. | 瑞兹尼克医生看得更远 |
[32:31] | What if we don’t remove it? | 如果我们不移除它呢? |
[32:32] | Nothing new. | 没有什么新鲜事 |
[32:35] | It’s benign, slow-growing. | 它是良性的,生长缓慢 |
[32:43] | No. | 不 |
[32:46] | I took the big swing. | 我打了个大摆锤 |
[32:49] | I can’t do that to Cody. | 我不能对科迪这样做 |
[32:51] | If this works, | 如果这行得通 |
[32:53] | you could make it together, as a team. | 你们可以作为一个团队,一起做到这一点 |
[33:16] | Almost there. Release the clamps. | 快到了 松开夹子 |
[33:24] | Superior aspect looks well-perfused. | 优越方面看起来良好融合 |
[33:28] | Inferior’s still pretty dusky. | 劣质方面还是相当昏暗 |
[33:30] | Bleed. TCT artery. | 出血了 TCT 动脉 |
[33:32] | No. | 不 |
[33:33] | Blood pressure’s crashing. | 血压崩溃了 |
[33:34] | Push fluids, pressors. | 推动液体,加压剂 |
[33:36] | Give me four units of B-Neg, STAT. | 给我四个单位的 B-Neg,立即 |
[33:38] | We need a substitute artery. | 我们需要一个替代性的动脉 |
[33:39] | BP’s 70 over 40. | 血压 70 / 40 |
[33:40] | She’s bleeding out from our suture sites. | 她在我们的缝合点上流血不止 |
[33:42] | 40 over 28. | |
[33:47] | Epinephrine. | 肾上腺素 |
[33:50] | I told you this was a bad surgery. | 我告诉过你这是一个糟糕的手术 |
[33:53] | You didn’t listen. | 你没有听 |
[33:55] | You convinced me I was upset about Lea, but you were wrong. | 你让我相信我对莉亚感到不安,但你错了 |
[33:58] | Sponges. | 海棉 |
[33:59] | Innovation doesn’t matter. | 创新并不重要 |
[34:01] | What Salen wants doesn’t matter. | 莎伦想要什么并不重要 |
[34:04] | Our patient is dying because of you. You were wrong. | 我们的病人因为你而死亡 你错了 |
[34:07] | Where’s my B-Neg? | 我的 B-Neg 在哪里? |
[34:09] | Crash cart! | 急救车! |
[34:29] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[34:33] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁医生 |
[34:43] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁医生 |
[35:44] | Bleeding’s stopped. | 出血已经停止 |
[35:47] | The tracheal perfusion’s improved. | 气管灌注的改善 |
[35:49] | BP’s 100 over 76. | 血压 100 / 76 |
[35:53] | She’s… fine. | 她……很好 |
[35:59] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么? |
[36:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:07] | Let’s finish this up. | 让我们来完成这个任务 |
[36:27] | Blood glucose is perfect. | 血糖是完美的 |
[36:29] | And? | 还有呢? |
[36:31] | The surgery worked. | 手术成功了 |
[36:35] | Can I walk now? | 我现在可以走路了吗? |
[36:41] | Let’s give it a shot. | 让我们试下 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:43] | I’ll stand right here, just in case. | 我就站在这里,以防万一 |
[36:57] | How do you feel, Codeman? | 你感觉如何,科仔? |
[36:58] | Tall. | 高大的 |
[37:15] | Ahh, got it. | 啊,知道了 |
[37:18] | The best team ever. | 有史以来最好的团队 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:32] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[37:41] | You had a bleed that would have killed most patients. | 你的出血量会使大多数病人死亡 |
[37:45] | Turns out, you have incredible clotting factors. | 结果发现,你有令人难以置信的凝血因子 |
[37:48] | Thank you for that. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[37:56] | I don’t think you’re gonna be needing that. | 我不认为你会需要这个 |
[38:03] | Try. It won’t hurt it. | 试试吧 这不会伤害它 |
[38:16] | My… | 我的… |
[38:22] | …name is Nelly. | … 名字叫拉莉 |
[38:33] | Holy crap. | 我的妈呀 |
[38:46] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[38:49] | Our pleasure. | 我们的荣幸 |
[39:01] | Down here in the rain fields | 在这里的雨田中 |
[39:09] | Outside of the glow… | 辉光之外… |
[39:15] | So, you… You patched things up with Lea. | 所以,你…同莉亚好返了 |
[39:20] | And the surgery worked out. That’s… That’s good. | 而且手术成功了 那是…这很好 |
[39:24] | It was a failure. | 这是一次失败 |
[39:27] | Well, the patient survived, and… And she’s talking now. | 嗯,病人活下来了,而且…而且她现在正在说话 |
[39:30] | That’s… That’s… That’s a good thing. | 那是…那是…这是一件好事 |
[39:33] | She only lived because of her clotting factors. | 她只是因为她的凝血因子而活了下来 |
[39:36] | It had nothing to do with us. | 这与我们没有关系 |
[39:39] | So, you caught a break. That’s okay. | 所以,你抓住了一根救命草 这没关系 |
[39:44] | No. | 不 |
[39:48] | No, it isn’t. | 不,不是的 |
[39:51] | I knew it was a bad surgery, | 我知道这是个糟糕的手术 |
[39:55] | but everyone wanted me to think I was wrong. | 但每个人都想让我认为我错了 |
[39:58] | But you were wrong, and s-so was Dr. Andrews. | 但你错了,安德鲁医生也是如此 |
[40:01] | And it is Salen’s fault. | 而这是莎伦的错 |
[40:04] | She’s ruining everything. | 她正在毁掉一切 |
[40:07] | Shaun, there is… There are some things | 尚恩,有…有一些事情 |
[40:09] | that are o-out of your control. | 是你无法控制的 |
[40:12] | This isn’t one of them. | 这并不是其中之一 |
[40:24] | I’ve gotten five press inquiries about Nelly dying. | 我已经收到了五份关于耐莉的新闻查询 |
[40:30] | You saved the voice of the once and future Queen of Pop. | 你拯救了曾经和未来的流行音乐女王的声音 |
[40:33] | I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[40:38] | “Being deeply learned and skilled, | 「学识渊博,技艺高超 |
[40:40] | “being well-trained and using well-spoken words, | 「训练有素,言谈举止得体 |
[40:43] | “this is good luck.” | 「这是好运气 」 |
[40:46] | Gautama Buddha. | 释迦牟尼佛 |
[40:50] | A wise man making a rationalization. | 一个明智的人在做一个合理化的决定 |
[41:03] | That surgery was bad medicine. | 那次手术是坏药 |
[41:07] | Dr. Andrews used to be a good doctor, | 安德鲁医生曾经是个好医生 |
[41:09] | but you made him a bad one. | 但你让他成为一个坏的人 |
[41:11] | I need to leave before you make me a bad doctor. | 我需要在你让我成为坏医生之前离开 |
[41:17] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[41:21] | Shaun. | 尚恩 |
[41:40] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:49] | Let’s run her bandit ass outta town. | 让我们把她这个臭强盗赶出市镇 |