时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[00:06] | Oh, hello, Dr. Glassman. | 哦 你好 格拉斯曼医生 |
[00:08] | If you’re here to talk about our argument… | 如果你要谈论我们的争论… |
[00:10] | I am, kind of, in a way. | 我是 算是的 |
[00:13] | Working under Salen | 在莎伦手下工作 |
[00:15] | was making me into a bad doctor, so I quit. | 使我成为一个坏医生 所以我辞职了 |
[00:18] | I’m creating a spreadsheet of residency programs. | 我正在建立一个住院医生个案的电子表格 |
[00:20] | I have 12 metrics. | 我有 12 个指标 |
[00:22] | Well, Shaun, that’s a problem, | 嗯 肖恩 这是一个问题 |
[00:24] | because there aren’t a lot of programs around | 因为周围并没有很多的个案 |
[00:27] | that are gonna take a resident at your level. | 在你的水平上 会有一个住院医生 |
[00:30] | And also… | 而且还… |
[00:31] | You’re somewhat vulnerable because of the ASD. | 由于自闭的缘故 你有些脆弱 |
[00:36] | I’ve already quit. | 我已经退出了 |
[00:38] | We got a plan, Shaunie. | 我们有一个计划 肖恩 |
[00:39] | We are talking to an investigative reporter | 我们正在与一位调查记者交谈 |
[00:42] | for a story on the damage that Salen has done to St. Bon’s. | 对于莎伦对圣邦的损害的报道 |
[00:46] | It’ll put pressure on the Pension Fund | 这将给养老基金带来压力 |
[00:48] | that’s financing the hospital takeover. | 为医院接管提供资金的那个 |
[00:50] | The deal doesn’t close for eight days. | 这笔交易在八天内不会完成 |
[00:52] | We still have time to stop it. | 我们仍然有时间来阻止它 |
[00:55] | We think you should apologize to Salen | 我们认为你应该向莎伦道歉 |
[00:58] | and ask for your job back. | 并要求恢复你的工作 |
[01:02] | Apologize. Save your career. | 道歉吧 拯救你的事业 |
[01:07] | She will not say yes. | 她不会同意 |
[01:08] | Oh, she will say yes. | 哦 她会说是的 |
[01:09] | You’re on the poster. What’s she gonna do, | 你在海报上 她要做什么 |
[01:11] | drag you out of the hospital kicking and screaming? | 把你从医院里拖出来踢来踢去吗? |
[01:14] | It’d be a PR disaster. | 这将会是一场公关灾难 |
[01:15] | I have nothing to apologize for. She does. | 我没有什么需要道歉的 她有 |
[01:17] | We agree, but if we pull this off | 我们同意 但如果我们成功了 |
[01:19] | it is only for eight days. | 也只有八天的时间 |
[01:22] | But what if you don’t? | 但如果你不这样做呢? |
[01:27] | If we don’t, then we rethink. | 如果我们不这样做 那我们就重新思考 |
[01:33] | I will focus on the medicine. | 我将专注于医学 |
[01:42] | We’ve got a morale problem at the hospital. | 我们医院士气有问题 |
[01:44] | Maybe it’s just aftershocks from what happened with the baby, | 也许这只是发生在孩子事情的余震 |
[01:47] | but I’m hearing a lot of complaints. | 但我听到很多抱怨 |
[01:49] | Even the board’s unhappy. | 连董事会都不高兴了 |
[01:50] | Which is why | 这就是为什么 |
[01:51] | I plan to replace them as soon as the deal closes. | 我计划在交易完成后立即更换它们 |
[01:53] | Well, good doctors are a lot harder to replace than board members. | 好吧 好医生比董事会成员更难取代 |
[01:56] | Any employees we lose | 我们失去的任何员工 |
[01:57] | we’ll find others better aligned with Ethicure. | 都会找到与Ethicure集团更一致的其他人 |
[02:00] | We’ve got a lot of great people at St. Bon’s, | 我们在圣邦医院有很多优秀的人 |
[02:02] | and I’d like to make an effort to keep them. | 而且我想努力挽留他们 |
[02:05] | How’s your morale? | 你的士气如何? |
[02:07] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:09] | I know yesterday was tough, | 我知道昨天很艰难 |
[02:11] | the tracheal transplant. | 气管移植 |
[02:13] | I hope you aren’t doubting yourself. | 我希望你不是在怀疑自己 |
[02:15] | Shaun warned me. I didn’t listen. | 肖恩警告过我 我没听 |
[02:17] | You took a risk, | 你冒了风险 |
[02:19] | and your patient is better off for that. | 而你的病人会因此得到更好的治疗 |
[02:23] | And now you and I are gonna make this | 而现在你和我要令这里 |
[02:25] | the most successful hospital in the Bay Area. | 成为湾区最成功的医院 |
[02:32] | No headaches, dizziness? | 没有头痛、头晕的感觉? |
[02:34] | No. I feel fine now. | 不 我现在感觉很好 |
[02:36] | Blurry vision? | 视力模糊? |
[02:38] | Dr. Murphy, why are you here? | 莫菲医生 你为什么在这里? |
[02:40] | I’m focusing on the medicine. | 我专注于医人 |
[02:42] | I don’t have any patients of my own. | 我自己没有任何病人 |
[02:44] | Probably because you quit yesterday. | 可能是因为你昨天辞职了 |
[02:45] | Have you spoken to Salen? | 你和莎伦谈过吗? |
[02:47] | This says you lost consciousness while running | 这说明你在跑步时失去了知觉 |
[02:49] | and hit your head. | 并击中你的头 |
[02:51] | Uh, yep. | 呃 是的 |
[02:52] | And no. No blurry vision. | 也没有 没有模糊的视觉 |
[02:54] | You recently flew in from London. | 你最近从伦敦飞来 |
[02:56] | Perhaps your fatigue or dehydration… | 也许你的疲劳或脱水… |
[02:57] | It was three days post-flight, | 那是飞行后的第三天 |
[02:58] | and the liver function tests are only slightly elevated | 并且肝功能测试只是轻微升高 |
[03:01] | despite receiving a donor liver six months back. | 尽管六个月前接受捐赠的肝脏 |
[03:03] | It doesn’t seem transplant-related. | 这似乎与移植无关 |
[03:05] | Well, it was a very high-quality liver. | 嗯 那是一个非常高质素的肝脏 |
[03:07] | From an even higher-quality person. | 来自一个更高质素的人 |
[03:09] | You’re the donor? | 你就是那个捐赠者? |
[03:10] | Ry’s been my best friend since kindergarten. | 莱从幼儿园起就是我最好的朋友 |
[03:13] | I was about to die, with my wife seven months pregnant. | 我快要死了 我的妻子已经怀孕七个月了 |
[03:16] | He immediately stepped up. Total hero. | 他立即挺身而出 完全是个英雄 |
[03:21] | Definitely is. | 肯定是的 |
[03:23] | We’ll schedule a head CT | 我们将安排头部 CT 检查 |
[03:24] | to look for damage from your fall, | 以寻找你摔倒后的损伤 |
[03:25] | as well as any reason why you fainted. | 以及你晕倒的任何原因 |
[03:27] | Great. I’m sure it’ll be fine. Yeah. | 很好 我相信会没事的 是的 |
[03:29] | If not, good news. You get your liver back. | 如果没有 好讯息是 你可以拿回你的肝脏 |
[03:31] | That’s not how it works. | 它不是这样运作的 |
[03:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[03:47] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[03:49] | That’s not what I took away | 这不是我理解到的 |
[03:50] | from our conversation last night. | 从我们昨天晚上的谈话中可以看出 |
[03:52] | Last night, I wanted to quit. Today, I don’t. | 昨天晚上 我想辞职 今天 我不想 |
[03:55] | You need to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[03:58] | Now. | 现在 |
[04:02] | No. | 并不 |
[04:03] | It’s not a suggestion. Goodbye. | 这不是一个建议 再见 |
[04:08] | No. | 不 |
[04:14] | I am on the poster. | 我在海报上 |
[04:19] | You will not drag me out of the hospital kicking and screaming. | 你不会把我从医院里拖出来 踢来踢去地叫 |
[04:24] | It would be a PR disaster. So I’m staying. | 这将是一场公关灾难 所以我留下来 |
[04:31] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[04:46] | When did the bleeding start? | 什么时候开始出血的? |
[04:48] | About an hour ago. | 大约一个小时前 |
[04:51] | Any dizziness or nausea? | 有无头晕或恶心的感觉? |
[04:53] | None. I told her that some spotting was normal. | 没有 我告诉她 有些斑点是正常的 |
[04:57] | This is my last viable embryo. | 这是我最后一个可用的胚胎 |
[04:59] | I’ve had more miscarriages than I can count. | 我流产的次数多得数不清 |
[05:02] | I’ve done this five times already. | 我已经这样做了五次 |
[05:04] | The baby is… Is fine. | 宝宝的情况还可以 |
[05:07] | You all have five kids at home? You are experts. | 你们都有五个孩子在家里?你真专业 |
[05:10] | No, we’re not a couple. | 不 我们不是一对的 |
[05:13] | I actually don’t have any children of my own. | 实际上 我没有自己的孩子 |
[05:15] | Grace is my surrogate. | 格蕾丝是我的代孕者 |
[05:18] | Is it typical for surrogates and their clients to hang out together? | 代孕者和他们的客户一起闲逛 这很常见吗? |
[05:22] | She has become more like family now. | 她现在已经变得更像是我家人了 |
[05:27] | That’s a healthy heartbeat. | 这是健康的心跳 |
[05:34] | S-Something is wrong. | 有-有些事情是不对劲的 |
[05:37] | MRI abdomen and transvaginal ultrasound. | MRI 腹部和经阴道超声检查 |
[05:46] | No intracranial bleed, no tumor. | 无颅内出血 无肿瘤 |
[05:52] | I assume you know some of us | 我想你知道我们中的一些人 |
[05:54] | are going public against Ethicure. | 正在公开反对Ethicure集团 |
[05:56] | Dr. Glassman and Lea told me, | 格拉斯曼医生和莉亚告诉我 |
[05:59] | but they think I should stay out of it. | 但他们认为我应该置身事外 |
[06:02] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么? |
[06:07] | Is it possible | 是否有可能 |
[06:09] | to be sure what the right thing is, | 确定什么是正确的事情 |
[06:11] | but it’s also wrong to act on it? | 但据此行事 也可以是错误的? |
[06:16] | All too often. | 往往都是这样 |
[06:21] | And whatever happens, | 而无论发生什么 |
[06:23] | I know you’re on our side. | 我知道你是站在我们这边的 |
[06:29] | Scan seems to be clear. | 扫描似乎很清楚 |
[06:31] | Then why is he having a seizure? | 那么他为什么会发作呢? |
[06:39] | Grace’s scans look normal. | 格蕾丝的扫描结果看起来很正常 |
[06:41] | No placenta accreta or previa. | 没有胎盘撕裂或前置胎盘 |
[06:44] | I love what she’s doing, | 我喜欢她所做的事情 |
[06:46] | carrying a child for a woman who can’t. | 为一个没有能力的女人怀上孩子 |
[06:49] | I’d love it more if Grace wasn’t getting paid for it. | 如果格雷斯没有得到报酬 我会更喜欢它 |
[06:54] | She created five families. | 她建立了五个家庭 |
[06:56] | Do you really have a problem with that? | 你真的对此有意见吗? |
[06:57] | It’s not just me. | 不仅仅是我有意见 |
[06:59] | Commercial surrogacy is illegal | 商业代孕是非法的 |
[07:00] | pretty much everywhere but here. | 除了这里 几乎所有地方都是如此 |
[07:03] | It’s exploitative. | 这是剥削性的 |
[07:04] | Funny how everyone gets real concerned | 有趣的是 每个人都会真正关注 |
[07:06] | about exploitation when it’s women’s bodies. | 剥削 当它是女士的身体 |
[07:09] | Meanwhile | 与此同时 |
[07:09] | football players give themselves brain damage every Sunday, | 足球运动员每个星期天都会给自己的大脑带来伤害 |
[07:12] | and it’s glorified. | 并且得到了荣耀 |
[07:16] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[07:18] | You know, it’s not too late | 你知道 现在还不算太晚 |
[07:19] | to change your mind about this Salen stuff. | 来改变你对莎伦这个东西的看法 |
[07:22] | You should join us. | 你应该加入我们 |
[07:23] | Speaking of men telling women what to do… | 说到男人告诉女人该怎么做… |
[07:29] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:37] | I’ve had to send children | 我不得不把孩子送到 |
[07:37] | to community transition care units | 到社区过渡护理单位 |
[07:39] | because of how she’s minimized pediatric beds. | 因为她是如何将儿科病床降到最低的 |
[07:42] | That’s his testimony? | 这就是他的证词? |
[07:43] | It’s the start of his testimony. | 这是他证词的开始 |
[07:45] | The plan being to bore them into submission? | 计划让他们屈服? |
[07:47] | My plan is to let them know exactly what she’s done | 我的计划是让他们知道她到底做了什么 |
[07:49] | and how it’s impacted the greater community. | 以及它是如何影响更大的社区的 |
[07:53] | Oh, it’s the pizza guy. | 哦 是那个送薄饼的家伙 |
[07:54] | Infant fatality. That’s our plan. | 婴儿死亡 这就是我们的计划 |
[07:57] | Let’s stick to that. We can’t prove that. | 让我们坚持这一点 我们无法证明这一点 |
[07:59] | But what we do have are doctors and nurses | 但我们拥有的是医生和护士 |
[08:01] | and stories of systemic neglect. | 和系统性忽视的故事 |
[08:03] | It’s not the pizza guy. | 这不是那个送比萨的人 |
[08:04] | Don’t worry. I tipped him. | 别担心 我给了他小费 |
[08:07] | I love your place. | 我喜欢你这点 |
[08:10] | Smart play. | 聪明的一手 |
[08:11] | That’s what I’d do. | 这就是我所要做的 |
[08:13] | Yeah? What play is that? | 是吗?那是什么戏? |
[08:16] | Getting that investigative reporter | 让那个调查记者 |
[08:18] | to write a takedown piece about me | 来写一篇关于我的攻击性文章 |
[08:20] | and using that to pressure the Pension Fund. | 并利用这一点向养老基金施压 |
[08:24] | Dr. Wolke, Dr. Park, | 沃克医生 朴医生 |
[08:25] | it’s time for you two residents to get back to work. | 现在是你们两位住院医生回去工作的时候了 |
[08:29] | I’m not leaving. Me neither. | 我不会离开 我也不会 |
[08:32] | Gutsy, coming from a second-year | 真有胆量 来自一个二年级的学生 |
[08:34] | who already killed a patient. | 他已经杀了一个病人 |
[08:37] | And you really ought to take lessons from your girlfriend. | 而且你真的应该向你的女朋友学习 |
[08:39] | She knows how to play the game. | 她知道如何玩这个游戏 |
[08:42] | Audrey, Lea, Aaron, I’m sorry, | 奥黛丽 莉亚 亚伦 我很抱歉 |
[08:45] | but I have to terminate your employment immediately. | 但我必须立即终止你的工作 |
[08:49] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么? |
[08:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[08:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[09:04] | That your plan? | 这是你的计划? |
[09:05] | Make us look like disgruntled former employees? | 让我们看起来像心怀不满的前雇员? |
[09:09] | You think that’s gonna stop us from going public? | 你认为这能阻止我们上市吗? |
[09:11] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[09:13] | But… I think this research will. | 但是…我认为这项研究会 |
[09:18] | Despite your generous salary, you were a no-show for months, | 尽管你的薪水很丰厚 但你几个月都没有露面 |
[09:22] | making wine in your garage, vacationing in Montana. | 在你的车库里酿酒 在蒙大拿州度假 |
[09:25] | All after years of intervening | 所有经过多年干预的 |
[09:27] | to excuse your protege Dr. Murphy’s erratic behavior. | 来原谅你的医徒莫菲的反复无常的行为 |
[09:33] | You hired your boyfriend, | 你雇佣了你的男朋友 |
[09:35] | then fired him once the relationship soured. | 然后在双方关系恶化后将其解雇 |
[09:38] | Classic sexual harassment. | 典型的性骚扰 |
[09:40] | That’s not… H-He quit. | 这不是…他-他退出了 |
[09:41] | You secretly changed hospital metrics | 你偷偷地改变了医院的指标 |
[09:45] | to help your fiance. | 来帮助你的未婚夫 |
[09:49] | Right now, you’ve only lost your jobs. | 现在 你们只是失去了你们的工作 |
[09:52] | Go public, | 走向公众 |
[09:54] | and I release all this. | 而我公开这一切 |
[10:02] | Cheat day. | 欺骗日 |
[10:18] | J.L., Hawks, and Colson are out. | J.L.、霍克斯和科尔森已经出局 |
[10:22] | The reporter? | 那个记者? |
[10:23] | She’ll still talk to us. It’s still a good story. | 她仍然会和我们交谈 这仍然是一个好故事 |
[10:25] | Just much shorter than planned. | 只是比计划的时间短得多 |
[10:29] | Was she right? Are we wasting our time? | 她是对的吗?我们是在浪费时间吗? |
[10:33] | Probably. | 可能是这样 |
[10:37] | The Pension Fund’s annual meeting is in two days, right? | 养老基金的年会在两天后举行 对吗? |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:41] | We meet the reporter there. Big public setting. | 我们在那里见到了记者 大的公共环境 |
[10:43] | Denounce Salen in front of the investors. | 在投资者面前谴责莎伦 |
[10:46] | Create a viral moment. | 创造一个有毒的时刻 |
[10:48] | That might do some damage. | 这可能会造成一些损害 |
[10:52] | She could ruin me in tech. | 她可以在技术上毁了我 |
[10:57] | I’m in. | 我加入了 |
[11:04] | You’re threatening to ruin their careers? | 你在威胁要毁掉他们的事业 |
[11:06] | These are good doctors. | 这些都是好医生 |
[11:07] | Who’ve decided to try to interfere with my company. | 谁决定要试图干涉我的公司 |
[11:10] | You can’t expect me to just accept that. | 你不能指望我只是接受这个事实 |
[11:12] | I’ve backed you at every step | 我在每一步都支援你 |
[11:14] | because I believe a great hospital could be profitable, too. | 因为我相信一个伟大的医院也可以是有利可图的 |
[11:16] | But blackmail is unacceptable. | 但敲诈是不可接受的 |
[11:22] | Think big picture. | 思考大局 |
[11:24] | We just lost the president of the hospital. | 我们刚刚失去了医院的院长 |
[11:27] | You’re running this place. | 你在管理这个地方 |
[11:29] | Short-term. | 短期的 |
[11:30] | The future is wide open. | 未来是广阔的 |
[11:34] | For both of us. | 对于我们两个人来说 |
[11:40] | Where’s Dr. Lim? | 林医生在哪里? |
[11:42] | She’s no longer available. | 她已经不在了 |
[11:44] | But I’m the Chief of Surgery | 但我是外科主任 |
[11:45] | and will be personally involved in your case. | 并将亲自参与到你的个案中 |
[11:48] | Unfortunately, your imaging is consistent | 不幸的是 你的成像是一致的 |
[11:51] | with a bladder sarcoma abutting your uterus. | 膀胱肉瘤与你的子宫相连接 |
[11:55] | Cancer? | 癌症? |
[11:56] | But we did surrogacy testing. | 但我们做了代孕测试 |
[11:59] | It’s small right now, but it will continue to grow as the fetus does. | 现在它很小 但它会随着胎儿的成长而继续成长 |
[12:02] | Oh, God. | 我的天呐 |
[12:04] | And what can we do? | 那我们能做什么呢? |
[12:05] | The safest option | 最安全的选择 |
[12:07] | is to terminate the pregnancy, resect the tumor, | 是终止怀孕 切除肿瘤 |
[12:09] | and begin chemotherapy. | 并开始化疗 |
[12:13] | Are there any other options? | 还有其他选择吗? |
[12:19] | There are a number of chemotherapy protocols | 有一些化疗方案 |
[12:22] | that are safe for second trimester fetuses. | 对第二孕期的胎儿是安全的 |
[12:24] | But they’ll all be far less effective | 但它们的效果都会大打折扣 |
[12:25] | against the cancer than surgery. | 与手术相比…对癌症的治疗效果更好 |
[12:32] | I want to do the chemo. | 我想做化疗 |
[12:34] | Grace… | 格蕾丝… |
[12:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[12:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:45] | So… I heard. | 所以…我听说 |
[12:48] | You’re lucky to still have a job. | 你很幸运还能有一份工作 |
[12:49] | Well, I’m not sure if it’s luck or you. | 嗯 我不知道是运气好还是你的原因 |
[12:51] | Salen suggested I learn to play the game like you do. | 莎伦建议我学着像你那样玩游戏 |
[12:54] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[12:57] | I didn’t realize being a doctor was a game. | 我没有意识到做医生是一种游戏 |
[13:00] | Why are you obsessing about this? | 你为什么要纠结于此呢? |
[13:04] | We have a meeting. | 我们有一个会议 |
[13:09] | I’m sure all of you have feelings | 我相信你们所有人都有感觉 |
[13:10] | about what happened with our colleagues. | 关于我们的同事所发生的事情 |
[13:12] | Shaun, if you want to talk… | 肖恩 如果你想谈一谈… |
[13:13] | Ryan has encephalitis. | 莱恩患有脑膜炎 |
[13:18] | Lea is okay. I’m focusing on the medicine. | 莉亚是好的 我正专注于医人 |
[13:23] | You said his head CT was clean. | 你说他的头部 CT 是干净的 |
[13:24] | Our scan was interrupted by his seizure. | 我们的扫描被他的癫痫发作打断了 |
[13:27] | I went back and reviewed the images. | 我回过头来 检视了这些影像 |
[13:29] | There appears to be hypodensity | 似乎有低密度的现像 |
[13:30] | in the bilateral medial temporal lobes. | 在双侧内侧颞叶 |
[13:32] | Interesting. Suggests HSV. | 有趣的是 提示是 单纯胞疹病毒 |
[13:34] | That’s just artifact from skull base. It’s not encephalitis. | 那只是颅底的人工制品 这不是脑膜炎 |
[13:38] | Clean CT plus clean blood test suggests a cardiac problem. | 干净 CT 加上干净血液检查表明有心脏问题 |
[13:43] | I’m with Dr. Park. Place Ryan on telemetry and… | 我支持朴医生 将莱恩置于遥测状态并… |
[13:45] | You should trust me. | 你应该相信我 |
[13:48] | I told you not to do that surgery yesterday. | 我昨天告诉你不要做那个手术 |
[13:50] | I was right then, and I am right now. | 我当时是对的 我现在也是对的 |
[14:01] | No reason not to rule out encephalitis, as well. | 没有理由不排除脑膜炎的可能 也是如此 |
[14:04] | Start him on acyclovir in addition to the cardiac monitor. | 除了心电监护仪外 还要让他开始服用阿昔洛韦 |
[14:13] | We could try Ifosfamide. | 我们可以尝试异环磷酰胺 |
[14:15] | Lim and the others are speaking out | 林和其他人正在发言 |
[14:16] | at the annual Pension Fund meeting the day after tomorrow. | 在后天的养老基金年度会议上 |
[14:19] | Please help me find a chemo regimen for Grace. | 请帮助我为格蕾丝找到一个化疗方案 |
[14:21] | Okay, Ifosfamide can cause pre-term labor. | 好的 异环磷酰胺可以引起早产 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna go with Adriamycin. | 我打算用阿霉素 |
[14:27] | I’m gonna speak out with them. | 我将和他们一起发言 |
[14:29] | That’s gonna blow up your whole career. | 那会毁掉你的整个职业生涯 |
[14:31] | Blow up your whole life. | 毁掉你的整个生活 |
[14:34] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这不是第一次了 |
[14:36] | Come with us. You’re great at sales. | 跟我们走吧 你的销售能力很强 |
[14:39] | Help us persuade the Pension Fund. | 帮助我们劝说养老基金 |
[14:41] | Sometimes you got to stand up for what’s right. | 有时你得为正确的事情站出来 |
[14:45] | What I do or do not stand up for | 我无论支不支持 |
[14:47] | is my choice, | 是我的选择 |
[14:49] | and my friends should respect that. | 而我的朋友们应该尊重这一点 |
[14:57] | What have you come up with? | 你想出了什么办法? |
[14:59] | There are a few options… | 有几个选择… |
[15:03] | Grace is crashing. | 格蕾丝正在崩溃 |
[15:10] | I’m going to test you for encephalitis | 我要给你做脑膜炎测试 |
[15:12] | and place you on telemetry to check for heart problems. | 并对你进行遥测 以检查心脏问题 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:17] | Is your neck bothering you? | 你的颈部是否感到不适? |
[15:20] | Y-Yeah. It just started feeling a little weird. | 是的 只是开始觉得有点奇怪 |
[15:23] | Okay, can you take your gown off your shoulders, please? | 好的 请你把你的长袍从肩上拿下来好吗? |
[15:34] | W-What is that? | 那–那是什么? |
[15:36] | Not encephalitis or a heart problem. | 不是脑膜炎或心脏问题 |
[15:46] | You had a uterine vessel rupture. | 你有一个子宫血管破裂的问题 |
[15:49] | We were able to treat it, | 我们能够对其进行治疗 |
[15:51] | but your cancer’s progressing quicker than we thought. | 但你的癌症比我们想象的进展得更快 |
[15:55] | Our recommendation is to terminate. | 我们的建议是终止 |
[15:57] | We’ll remove the tumor and reconstruct your bladder. | 我们将切除肿瘤 并重建你的膀胱 |
[16:03] | But you said | 但你说 |
[16:05] | there was a chemotherapy that was safe for the baby. | 有一种化疗对婴儿是安全的 |
[16:09] | The rupture made everything more serious. | 断裂使一切变得更加严重 |
[16:12] | You need surgery now, | 你现在需要手术 |
[16:14] | or the cancer might kill you. | 否则癌症可能会杀死你 |
[16:20] | If you don’t want to terminate, | 如果你不想终止 |
[16:22] | there is an experimental cystoscopic surgery. | 有一种实验性的膀胱镜手术 |
[16:25] | It should be able to clear almost all of the cancer. | 它应该能够清除几乎所有的癌症 |
[16:29] | W-What… What are the risks to the baby? | 什…对婴儿有什么风险? |
[16:35] | 30% chance of miscarriage. | 30 % 的流产机会 |
[16:40] | Gracie. | 格蕾丝 |
[16:43] | Gracie. | 格蕾丝 |
[16:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[16:49] | You should terminate. | 你应该终止 |
[16:52] | You should do the surgery | 你应该做手术 |
[16:54] | that gets rid of all of the cancer. | 这可以摆脱所有的癌症 |
[17:09] | I’d like to do the chemo. | 我想做化疗 |
[17:19] | You realize you probably won’t survive. | 你意识到你可能无法生存 |
[17:27] | As long as the baby reaches viability. | 只要婴儿达到生存能力 |
[17:30] | Gracie, honey, you don’t have to do this for me. | 格蕾丝 亲爱的 你不必为我做这个 |
[17:37] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[17:59] | I went through some of your recent cases. | 我浏览了你最近的一些个案 |
[18:02] | W-Why? | 为…为什么? |
[18:04] | Because of what Salen said. | 因为莎伦说了什么 |
[18:05] | You know she likes me. What’s the problem with her liking me? | 你知道她喜欢我 她喜欢我有什么问题呢? |
[18:09] | Because of your paranoid reaction. | 因为你的偏执反应 |
[18:11] | I reacted because it seemed like | 我的反应是因为这似乎是 |
[18:13] | you were reading something into her comment. | 你在她的评论中读出了什么 |
[18:15] | Like you didn’t trust me. | 就像你不信任我一样 |
[18:17] | And now you’re going through my files? | 而现在你在翻阅我的档案? |
[18:19] | Apparently, I’m not paranoid. | 显然 我不是偏执狂 |
[18:23] | Nira Joseph. | 尼拉 约瑟夫 |
[18:27] | I didn’t realize “playing the game” | 我没有意识到”玩游戏“ |
[18:29] | is shorthand for losing your entire moral compass. | 是失去整个道德指南针的简写 |
[18:31] | Nira is half-blind because of you. | 尼拉因为你而半盲了 |
[18:36] | She had a tumor… | 她有一个肿瘤… |
[18:38] | There is no mention in her file | 她的档案里没有提到 |
[18:39] | of the procedure that could have saved her sight. | 可以挽救回她视力的手术 |
[18:42] | A procedure you thought wasn’t a viable idea. | 一个你认为并不可行的程序 |
[18:45] | I didn’t tell you to hide it. | 我并没有告诉你要隐藏它 |
[18:46] | You can’t offer every patient every experimental surgery… | 你不可能为每一个病人提供每一个实验性手术… |
[18:49] | especially not when “we’re” trying to win control of the clinic. | 特别是当”我们“试图赢得对诊所的控制时 |
[18:54] | It was the right choice medically. | 这在医学上是正确的选择 |
[18:57] | It was her choice. | 这是她当初的选择 |
[19:14] | Ryan’s rash plus seizure and fainting | 莱恩的皮疹加上癫痫发作和昏厥 |
[19:16] | suggests an autoimmune disorder. | 提示是一种自身免疫性疾病 |
[19:18] | Makes sense. His ESR’s elevated. | 有道理 他的红细胞沉降率升高了 |
[19:20] | ESR’s a nonspecific inflammatory marker. | 红细胞沉降率是一种非特异性结合率的标识 |
[19:22] | Wouldn’t matter if it was through the roof. | 如果它是升得很高 也没有关系 |
[19:26] | Dr. Park, are you taking offense at the diagnosis? | 朴医生 你对这个诊断有意见吗? |
[19:30] | Salen fired our friends. | 莎伦解雇了我们的朋友 |
[19:34] | I didn’t know about that in advance, didn’t support it. | 我事先不知道这一点 没有支持它 |
[19:37] | And do you support it now? | 那你现在支持吗? |
[19:38] | It doesn’t matter what he supports. He’s not the CEO. | 他支持什么并不重要 他不是首席执行官 |
[19:40] | No, he’s just her bagman. | 不 他只是她的行李员 |
[19:45] | Salen came into this hospital because it was going bankrupt. | 莎伦进入这间医院 是因为它要破产了 |
[19:48] | And now it’s become Salen’s ATM machine. | 而现在它变成了莎伦的提款机 |
[19:50] | That’s an improvement? | 这是一种进步? |
[19:50] | You have been against her from the moment she came in. | 从她进来的那一刻起 你就一直在反对她 |
[19:53] | Just proven right. | 刚刚被证明是正确的 |
[19:54] | You’re not facing reality. The takeover’s happening. | 你没有面对现实 接管正在发生 |
[19:56] | Someone’s got to keep the hospital running. | 总得有人来维持医院的运转 |
[19:58] | You think you’re being realistic? You’re being complicit. | 你以为你很现实吗?你是在做同谋 |
[20:01] | We should start Ryan | 我们应该让莱恩开始使用 |
[20:02] | on corticosteroids for the autoimmune… | 皮质类固醇治疗自身免疫性疾病… |
[20:04] | Don’t you see how being her | 难道你们不知道为她辩护 |
[20:05] | apologists is corrupting you? | 是如何使你们堕落的吗? |
[20:06] | Dr. Park… | 朴医生… |
[20:07] | You took a woman’s vision away | 你夺走了一个女人的视野 |
[20:09] | to get your hands on the clinic. | 以获得你对诊所的控制 |
[20:11] | Not fair. | 这不公平 |
[20:12] | And you stand by her after she kills a child. | 在她杀了一个孩子之后 你还支持她 |
[20:15] | Dr. Park, do you have an alternative diagnosis? | 朴医生 你有别的诊断吗? |
[20:21] | No. | 没有 |
[20:24] | Start Ryan on corticosteroids. | 让莱恩开始使用皮质类固醇 |
[20:30] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[20:36] | I’ll finish up with my patients | 我治疗完了我的病人 |
[20:38] | and then submit my resignation. | 然后提交我的辞呈 |
[20:48] | If I get a job downtown, | 如果我在市中心找到一份工作 |
[20:50] | this would be a good place to meet for lunch. | 这将是一个午餐聚会的好地方 |
[20:52] | They have great French pancakes. Kind of eggy, but… | 他们有很棒的法式煎饼 有点像鸡蛋 但… |
[20:54] | I should join you. | 我应该加入你们 |
[20:58] | Lea, I’m the poster boy. | 莉亚 我是海报男孩 |
[21:01] | It made Salen take me back. It could make the difference. | 它使莎伦带我回去 它可以使情况发生变化 |
[21:04] | It’ll make a difference, sure, but… | 这当然会带来变化 但是… |
[21:06] | That’s good enough. | 这已经很不错了 |
[21:06] | You are so close to finishing your residency. | 你是如此接近完成你的住院期 |
[21:09] | One more year, and you can go wherever you want. | 再过一年 你就可以去你想去的地方 |
[21:13] | Dr. Glassman, | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[21:15] | Park, | 朴 |
[21:17] | Lim, they’ve stood up for me so many times. | 林 他们已经撑我很多次了 |
[21:23] | You’ve stood up for me so many times. | 你已经撑我很多次 |
[21:31] | Now I want to stand up for all of you. | 现在我想为你们所有人站出来 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:53] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[21:54] | can you make fun of my beard or my eye bags or anything? | 你能取笑我的胡子或我的眼袋或任何东西吗? |
[21:57] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[21:59] | How many times did I say | 我说过多少次 |
[22:01] | I didn’t want to get involved in the Salen stuff? | 我不想卷入莎伦的事情中? |
[22:04] | But you still kept pushing. | 但你仍然继续推动 |
[22:06] | I wanted you on my side. | 我想让你站在我这边 |
[22:09] | You act like I’m scared of a fight. | 你表现得好像我很害怕打架 |
[22:13] | I’m a Black woman | 我是一名黑人妇女 |
[22:15] | in one of the top surgical residencies in the country. | 在全国顶尖的外科住院医生中工作 |
[22:18] | Do you know how hard I had to fight to be here? | 你知道我是如何努力奋斗才来到这里的吗? |
[22:22] | I don’t have the same luxury as you do. | 我没有像你那样的奢侈 |
[22:25] | I’m not scared. | 我并不害怕 |
[22:26] | I’m exhausted. | 我已经筋疲力尽了 |
[22:32] | I never thought of it that way. | 我从未这样想过 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:51] | And I think I know who Grace is fighting for. | 而且我想我知道格蕾丝是为谁而战 |
[22:56] | She said she didn’t have any children of her own. | 她说她没有任何自己的孩子 |
[23:01] | But you had to have given birth before you became a surrogate. | 但你必须在成为代孕者之前已经生过孩子 |
[23:21] | We know what happened to Willem. | 我们知道威廉的情况 |
[23:28] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[23:31] | What kind of a mother loses track of her baby at a playground? | 什么样的母亲会在操场上失去孩子的踪迹? |
[23:36] | A 19-year-old. | 一个 19 岁的年轻人 |
[23:39] | Who’s overwhelmed. | 谁被压倒了 |
[23:42] | I wasn’t overwhelmed. | 我并没有被压倒 |
[23:46] | I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没有注意到 |
[23:55] | I was arguing on the phone with my boyfriend. | 我在电话里和我的男朋友争吵 |
[24:01] | And I turned… I turned my back. | 而我转身…我转过身去 |
[24:08] | The crash was so loud. | 撞击声是如此之大 |
[24:17] | So now, | 所以现在 |
[24:19] | I give babies to people who actually deserve them. | 我把孩子送给那些真正值得拥有的人 |
[24:27] | Killing yourself | 杀死自己 |
[24:29] | won’t bring Willem back. | 不会把威廉带回来 |
[24:34] | It’ll let another baby live. | 它可以让另一个婴儿活下去 |
[24:38] | You have value, | 你有价值 |
[24:40] | not just in the children you carry. | 不仅仅是在你所带的孩子身上 |
[24:46] | I lost myself when Willem died. | 威廉死后 我失去了自我 |
[24:51] | This is what brought me back. | 这就是让我回来的原因 |
[24:56] | It is the only thing that means anything to me. | 这是唯一对我有意义的事情 |
[25:03] | You’re being selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[25:07] | This isn’t just about you. | 这不仅仅是关于你 |
[25:10] | It’s also about Amanda, | 这也是关于阿曼达 |
[25:12] | your friend, who loves you. | 你的朋友 他爱你 |
[25:16] | I’m trying to help her… | 我在努力帮助她… |
[25:18] | No. You’re not listening to her. | 不 你没有听她的话 |
[25:20] | She does not want the price of her child to be your life. | 她不希望她孩子的代价是你的生命 |
[25:29] | You don’t have to terminate. | 你不一定要终止 |
[25:31] | Just let us do the cystoscopic surgery. | 就让我们做膀胱镜手术吧 |
[25:36] | It could let Amanda have her baby… | 它可以让阿曼达拥有她的孩子… |
[25:41] | and you in her life. | 和你在她的生活中 |
[26:02] | Minute, please. | 请给我一分钟时间 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry. That was unnecessary. | 我很抱歉 那是没有必要的 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry this is how it ended. | 我很遗憾事情这样结束 |
[26:18] | We’re not done yet. | 我们还没有完成 |
[26:21] | She’ll destroy you. | 她会摧毁你 |
[26:22] | Only if you let her. | 只有当你让她这样做的时候 |
[26:24] | You think I control Salen, because we’re dating? | 你认为我控制了莎伦 因为我们在约会? |
[26:26] | That’s insane and a little sexist. | 这真是疯了 而且有点性别歧视 |
[26:29] | Forget control. | 忘记控制 |
[26:31] | How about taking a stand? | 表明立场如何? |
[26:32] | That’s what I’ve been doing | 这就是我一直在做的事情 |
[26:34] | and will continue to do from the inside. | 并将继续从内部进行 |
[26:36] | You could’ve worked with me to make things right. | 你本可以和我一起工作 把事情做对 |
[26:37] | Instead, you had to burn the building down. | 而不是你把大楼烧成灰烬 |
[26:40] | She lit the match. | 她点起的火把 |
[26:42] | You know that. | 你是知道的 |
[26:50] | I feel a little sick. | 我觉得有点恶心 |
[26:51] | Could this be ’cause of the, um, autoimmune thing? | 这可能是由于 昂 自身免疫的事情吗? |
[26:54] | That’s unlikely. | 这是不可能的 |
[26:58] | Your eyes are jaundiced. | 你的眼睛有黄疸病 |
[27:00] | Which means it is your liver. | 这代表是你的肝脏 |
[27:05] | I will need you to do a full-body PET, CT scan. | 我需要你做一个全身 PET、CT 扫描 |
[27:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:09] | And you, as well. | 还有你 也是如此 |
[27:19] | Okay, Nira, we’re all done. | 好了 尼拉 我们都完成了 |
[27:23] | I’m glad I had you come in for a check-up. | 我很高兴我让你来做了检查 |
[27:25] | Your vision’s actually improved a bit. | 你的视力实际上有了一些提高 |
[27:27] | You have 53% of your left peripheral field. | 你有 53% 的左侧周边区域 |
[27:31] | That’s great. | 这很好 |
[27:35] | How are you, uh, doing these days? | 你 呃 这些天过得怎么样? |
[27:39] | I can’t drive. I lose things. | 我不能开车 我丢了东西 |
[27:43] | I had to go part-time at the company. | 我不得不去公司做兼职 |
[27:47] | It completely changed my life. | 它完全改变了我的生活 |
[27:51] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:52] | No, the thing is, it needed changing. | 不 问题是 它需要改变 |
[27:57] | I was working seven days a week. | 我当时每周工作七天 |
[27:59] | My partner and I were about to separate. | 我的伴侣和我即将分开 |
[28:04] | I was watching my son grow up | 我在看着我的儿子长大 |
[28:06] | through videos sent to me at the office. | 通过在办公室发给我的视讯 |
[28:11] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:14] | I walk my kid to school. | 我走路送我的孩子上学 |
[28:16] | My relationship is in a great place. | 我的关系处于一个很好的位置 |
[28:20] | I’m happier than I’ve been in years. | 我比多年前更快乐了 |
[28:24] | It reminded me what was important. | 它提醒了我什么是重要的 |
[28:33] | You have liver cancer. | 你有肝癌 |
[28:37] | Your symptoms were from a paraneoplastic syndrome. | 你的症状是来自副肿瘤综合症 |
[28:40] | The tumor put your immune system in overdrive. | 肿瘤使你的免疫系统处于超负荷运转状态 |
[28:42] | It started attacking unrelated organs. | 它开始攻击无关的器官 |
[28:48] | D-Did I give him cancer? | 我让他得了癌症吗? |
[28:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:51] | There was probably a microscopic lesion in the lobe you donated. | 在你捐赠的肺叶中可能有一个微小的病变 |
[28:55] | But it was to your benefit. | 但这是对你有利的 |
[28:58] | Your scans are clean. | 你的扫描结果是干净的 |
[29:02] | So what’s next? | 那么 下一步是什么? |
[29:03] | Surgery? | 手术? |
[29:06] | It’s metastasized. | 它已经转移了 |
[29:08] | We can resect the largest tumor | 我们可以切除最大的肿瘤 |
[29:09] | and chemo-embolize some others. | 并对其他一些部分进行化疗栓塞 |
[29:12] | That’ll give you a few additional months. | 这将使你多出几个月的时间 |
[29:22] | Months? | 几个月? |
[29:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:41] | Salen’s gonna fire you and then come after you publicly. | 莎伦会解雇你 然后公开找你麻烦 |
[29:45] | I don’t care. | 我不在意 |
[29:47] | Well, you should care, Shaun. | 事实上 你应该在意 肖恩 |
[29:49] | Think about what she’s gonna use. | 想一想她要用什么 |
[29:50] | Your outbursts in the hospital, your low scores, | 你在医院里的爆发 你的低分数 |
[29:52] | the complaint the nurse made against you… | 护士对你的投诉… |
[29:54] | I am a good surgeon. | 我是一个好的外科医生 |
[29:56] | I don’t believe I’ll never work again. | 我不相信我再也不会工作了 |
[29:57] | You’re an excellent surgeon, | 你是一个优秀的外科医生 |
[29:59] | Shaun. That’s the point. | 肖恩 这就是问题的关键 |
[30:01] | You can’t risk that. | 你不能冒这个险 |
[30:02] | But you can? | 但你能吗? |
[30:03] | Lea can? Dr. Lim can? | 莉亚可以?林医生可以吗? |
[30:05] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[30:06] | We can. You’re exceptional. | 我们可以 你是个例外 |
[30:10] | What you’ve accomplished is remarkable. | 你所取得的成就是了不起的 |
[30:13] | We can’t risk that. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[30:23] | This is my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[30:24] | I’m an adult, Dr. Glassman. | 我是一个成年人 格拉斯曼医生 |
[30:30] | What are you gonna do if you’re not a surgeon? | 如果你不是外科医生 你能做什么? |
[30:36] | That’s always been what’s most important. | 这一直是最重要的事情 |
[30:41] | It’s not what’s most important to me. | 这不是对我最重要的东西 |
[30:46] | Not anymore. | 现在不一样了 |
[30:51] | If I lose you from the hospital, | 如果我从医院失去了你 |
[30:54] | if I lose Dr. Lim and Dr. Park and Lea, | 如我失去了林医生、朴医生 和莉亚 |
[30:59] | I don’t want to work there anymore. | 我不想再在那里工作了 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:16] | Let’s write that speech to the Pension Fund. | 让我们把这个演讲稿写给养老基金 |
[31:19] | I will do that alone. | 我将独自做到这一点 |
[31:20] | Your speech at my engagement party was terrible. | 你在我的订婚派对上的演讲很糟糕 |
[31:31] | Cutting loop. | 切割环 |
[31:34] | Debulking further tumor from the bladder wall. | 将肿瘤从膀胱壁上进一步剥离 |
[31:37] | I see the deeper tumor fragment. | 我看到更深的肿瘤碎片 |
[31:39] | We’ve got significant bleeding. | 我们有大量的出血 |
[31:42] | Increasing irrigation. | 加大灌力 |
[31:45] | BP’s dropping, and baby’s in fetal distress, too. | 血压在下降 宝宝也出现了胎儿窘迫 |
[31:47] | Try bipolar cautery on the tumor surface. | 尝试在肿瘤表面进行双极烧灼 |
[31:54] | It’s not working. | 没有用 |
[31:55] | If we can’t control this, | 如果我们不能控制这一点 |
[31:57] | we’re going to lose them both. | 我们就会失去他们两个 |
[32:01] | Got to open her up. | 得把她开启 |
[32:05] | Heart and lungs sound good. | 心脏和肺部听起来不错 |
[32:06] | We’re cleared for surgery. | 我们已获准进行手术 |
[32:08] | Do you have any questions? | 你有什么问题吗? |
[32:11] | If it gives me a couple more months, I’m all in. | 如果这能让我多活几个月 我就全身心投入 |
[32:16] | Dom, this’ll go great. | 多姆 这将会很顺利 |
[32:19] | And then Alexa and the baby arrive tomorrow. | 然后亚历克莎和宝宝明天就到了 |
[32:21] | We’re gonna have an awesome few days before I head back home. | 在我回国之前 我们会有一个很棒的几天 |
[32:28] | Wait, I’m… | 等等 我是… |
[32:31] | I’m so sorry, Ry. | 我很抱歉 莱 |
[32:35] | You stood up for me when I was being bullied. | 在我被欺负的时候 你站出来为我说话 |
[32:39] | You took me in when my marriage failed. | 当我的婚姻失败时 你接纳了我 |
[32:45] | I tried to save you one time… | 我有一次想救你… |
[32:52] | and I killed you. | 而我杀了你 |
[32:58] | Dom… | 多姆… |
[33:03] | You gave me eight more months. | 你多给了我八个月的时间 |
[33:09] | I got to see the leaves turn in Central Park. | 我看到中部的树叶变了森林 |
[33:14] | I got to watch my wife give birth. | 我得看着我妻子分娩 |
[33:21] | And I got to hold my baby girl. | 我还能抱着我的宝贝女儿 |
[33:26] | Who you’re gonna be the world’s best godfather to. | 你将成为世界上最好的父亲 |
[33:32] | Or I’ll come back and haunt you. | 否则我就回来纠缠你 |
[33:44] | I promise I will. | 我保证我会的 |
[33:55] | Mom’s mean arterial pressure’s 50. | 妈妈的平均动脉压是 50 |
[33:57] | The tumor’s stuck to the uterus. | 肿瘤粘在子宫上了 |
[33:59] | We need to do an emergency hysterectomy. | 我们需要做一个紧急子宫切除术 |
[34:00] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[34:02] | She’s going to bleed out. We have to take her uterus. | 她会大出血 我们必须取走她的子宫 |
[34:12] | S-Subserosal fibroids are adherent, too. | S-浆膜下肌瘤也是粘在一起了 |
[34:15] | What if we treat the tumor like that? | 如果我们像这样对待肿瘤呢? |
[34:16] | Get deep to the tumor plane, | 深入到肿瘤平面 |
[34:18] | stop the bleeding at its source. | 从源头上制止出血 |
[34:21] | Good for mom, not for baby. | 对妈妈好 对宝宝不好 |
[34:22] | We could close the uterine wall | 我们可以关闭子宫壁 |
[34:24] | with three layered 3-0 sutures. | 用三层的 3-0 缝合线 |
[34:25] | That could keep the baby safe. | 这可以保证婴儿的安全 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:30] | Good thinking, both of you. | 你们两个人都想得很好 |
[34:32] | Let’s get it done. Myomectomy scissors. | 让我们把它完成 肌瘤切除术的剪刀 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna go public about Nira’s treatment | 我将公开尼拉的治疗情况 |
[34:54] | and the role Salen played in it. | 以及莎伦在其中扮演的角色 |
[34:57] | It should make a big impression | 它应该给人留下深刻的印像 |
[34:58] | on the Pension Fund’s directors. | 对养恤基金的董事 |
[35:04] | That could have real repercussions for your career. | 这可能会对你的职业生涯产生真正的影响 |
[35:09] | I have to make this right. | 我必须把这件事做对 |
[35:12] | I’m not sure you can. | 我不确定你可以 |
[35:17] | But it’s a step in the right direction. | 但这是朝着正确方向迈出的一步 |
[35:33] | Speakers list for the Pension Fund’s annual meeting. | 养老基金年度会议的发言人名单 |
[35:36] | Glassman, Lim, that’s hardly a surprise. | 格拉斯曼 林 这几乎是一个惊喜 |
[35:39] | Murphy? Wolke? Park and Reznick. | 莫菲?沃克?朴和莱兹尼克 |
[35:47] | Surgery go okay? | 手术顺利吗? |
[35:51] | Those doctors speaking out at the Pension Meeting, | 那些在养老金会议上发言的医生 |
[35:55] | I think they’re right. | 我认为他们是对的 |
[35:57] | We should go meet with them right now. | 我们应该现在就去和他们见面 |
[35:58] | I’m not hiring them back. | 我不会再雇用他们了 |
[35:59] | At least hear them out, | 至少要听他们说完 |
[36:01] | their concerns, their suggestions. | 他们的关注 他们的建议 |
[36:03] | Let’s come up with some compromises, | 让我们想出一些折衷办法 |
[36:04] | get them to agree to not be at the meeting. | 让他们同意不参加会议 |
[36:06] | Marcus, you’re being incredibly naive. | 马库斯 你真是太天真了 |
[36:08] | You may lose. | 你可能会失去 |
[36:10] | It’s possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[36:13] | You’ll lose more than this hospital. | 你会失去比这家医院更多的东西 |
[36:22] | I need to go get ready for tonight. | 我需要去为今晚做准备 |
[36:49] | Your beard matches your eye bags. | 你的胡须与你的眼袋相配 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:22] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:24] | Oppo research. | 奥普研究 |
[37:27] | Oh, Marcus… | 哦 马库斯… |
[37:30] | What do you think you have here? | 你认为你这里有什么? |
[37:32] | I wrote off a trip to Cabo, | 我取消了去卡波的旅行 |
[37:33] | had an affair with a state senator… | 和一个州参议员… |
[37:35] | Oppo research on me. | 反对派对我进行研究 |
[37:40] | I’ve made mistakes, personally, professionally. They’re all there. | 我犯过错误 个人的 职业的 它们都在那里 |
[37:46] | If you’re gonna go through with this deal, | 如果你要通过这个交易 |
[37:47] | you’re gonna have to destroy me. | 你将不得不摧毁我 |
[37:54] | Walk away. | 走了 |
[37:57] | You have every reason to not want this deal. | 你有充分的理由不想要这笔交易 |
[38:04] | The Board will not fight you. | 董事会不会和你争论 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:45] | Well… | 嗯… |
[38:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:49] | ‘Cause now this is all your problem. | 因为现在这都是你的问题 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna sleep at my place tonight. | 我今晚要睡在我的地方 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:52] | You sent this to Nira? | 你把这个发给了尼拉? |
[39:53] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[39:57] | This is an admission of misconduct. | 这是对不当行为的承认 |
[39:59] | Well, you know me. | 嗯 你了解我 |
[40:01] | Go big or go home. | 不成功就成仁 |
[40:11] | I hope you didn’t do all this for me. | 我希望你做这一切不是为了我 |
[40:15] | No. | 没有 |
[40:18] | I did this because of who I am when I’m with you. | 我这样做是因为和你在一起时我是谁 |
[40:27] | ♪ The Devil’s in the basement in my home ♪ | ♪ 恶魔徘徊于我家的地下室 ♪ |
[40:33] | ♪ A flight of stairs is way too close ♪ | ♪ 一段楼梯不过是咫尺的距离 ♪ |
[40:39] | ♪ He comes for me when I’m alone ♪ | ♪ 当我行单只影时 他向我靠近 ♪ |
[40:44] | ♪ Collecting debts that I don’t owe ♪ | ♪ 向我索要我未曾欠下的债 ♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ Am I looking for revival? ♪ | ♪ 我是否在寻找重获新生的机会 ♪ |
[40:58] | ♪ Am I dressed in other’s sin? ♪ | ♪ 我是否背负着他人的罪孽 ♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ Hold my breath until I’m honest ♪ | ♪ 屏住呼吸 直到我坦白真相 ♪ |
[41:11] | ♪ Will I ever breathe again? ♪ | ♪ 我能否再次呼吸 ♪ |
[41:18] | ♪ When the world’s so heavy I can’t stand ♪ | ♪ 当世界让我不堪重负时 ♪ |
[41:24] | ♪ I close my eyes and start again ♪ | ♪ 我闭上双眼 重新开始 ♪ |
[41:30] | ♪ Though my heart is in my hands ♪ | ♪ 尽管我的心捧在我的手中 ♪ |
[41:36] | ♪ I won’t break ♪ | ♪ 可我不会一蹶不振 ♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ Give me faith to bend ♪ | ♪ 给予我改变现状的信念 ♪ |
[41:43] | ♪ Am I looking for revival? ♪ | ♪ 我是否在寻找重获新生的机会 ♪ |
[41:49] | ♪ Am I dressed in other’s sin? ♪ | ♪ 我是否背负着他人的罪孽 ♪ |
[41:56] | ♪ Am I looking for revival? ♪ | ♪ 我是否在寻找重获新生的机会 ♪ |
[42:03] | ♪ Am I dressed in other’s sin? ♪ | ♪ 我是否背负着他人的罪孽 ♪ |
[42:09] | ♪ Hold my breath until I’m honest ♪ | ♪ 屏住呼吸 直到我坦白真相 ♪ |
[42:16] | ♪ Will I ever breathe again? ♪ | ♪ 我能否再次呼吸 ♪ |
[42:23] | ♪ Will I ever breathe again? ♪ | ♪ 我能否再次呼吸 ♪ |