时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Nira is half-blind because of you. | 尼拉因为你而半盲了 |
[00:05] | – You think I control Salen? – How about taking a stand? | 你认为我控制了莎伦? – 表明立场如何? |
[00:08] | You could’ve worked with me to make things right. | 你本可以和我一起工作 把事情做对 |
[00:10] | Instead, you had to burn the building down. | 相反 你不得不把大楼烧掉 |
[00:11] | She lit the match. | 她点起的火把 |
[00:13] | If you’re gonna go through with this deal, | 如果你要通过这个交易 |
[00:15] | you’re gonna have to destroy me. | 你将不得不摧毁我 |
[00:17] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[00:19] | ‘Cause now this is all your problem. | 因为现在这都是你的问题 |
[00:27] | ♪ I woke up to the morning sky first ♪ | ♪ 早上醒来 望着天空 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ Baby blue Just like we rehearsed ♪ | ♪ 一片蔚蓝 就像预演的那样 ♪ |
[00:38] | ♪ When I get up off this ground ♪ | ♪ 当我从地上爬起来时 ♪ |
[00:40] | ♪ I shake leaves back down to the brown, brown, brown, brown ♪ | ♪ 我抖落身上的树叶 让他们落在棕色的泥土上 ♪ |
[00:44] | ♪ Till I’m clean ♪ | ♪ 知道我身上变得干净为止 ♪ |
[00:53] | ♪ Then I walk where I’d be shaded by the trees ♪ | ♪ 然后我走到有树荫的地方 ♪ |
[00:57] | ♪ By a meadow of green ♪ | ♪ 青青草地旁 ♪ |
[01:00] | ♪ For about a mile ♪ | ♪ 大概一英里 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ I’m headed to town, town, town in style ♪ | ♪ 我要启程前往小城里 踏上别具一格的旅途 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ With all my favorite colors. Yes, sir ♪ | ♪ 身披我最爱的颜色 是的先生 ♪ |
[01:16] | ♪ All my favorite colors. Right on ♪ | ♪ 身披我最爱的颜色 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ My sisters and my brothers ♪ | ♪ 我的姐妹兄弟 ♪ |
[01:23] | ♪ See ’em like no other ♪ | ♪ 觉得无与伦比 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ All my favorite colors ♪ | ♪ 我最爱的颜色 ♪ |
[01:40] | Your “Unsave-the-date” card. | 你的「不储存日期」卡 |
[01:42] | You’re… uninviting us to your wedding? | 你…不打算邀请我们参加你的婚礼? |
[01:46] | We decided there will be no wedding | 我们决定不举行婚礼 |
[01:48] | for the foreseeable future. | 在可预见的未来都不会 |
[01:49] | We’ve canceled everything. | 我们已经取消了一切 |
[01:51] | The way you’re smiling, | 你微笑的样子 |
[01:53] | I feel like I should be congratulating you. | 我觉得我应该向你表示祝贺 |
[01:55] | We’re happy. We just want to enjoy being happy. | 我们很高兴 我们只是想享受快乐 |
[01:59] | We’ve had enough stress in our lives. | 我们的生活中已经有了足够的压力 |
[02:01] | We’re living in the moment. | 我们应活在当下 |
[02:03] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[02:10] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[02:12] | As the new President, I’d like to acknowledge | 作为新任主席 我想确认一下 |
[02:16] | we’ve been through a challenging time, | 我们已经经历了一个充满挑战的时期 |
[02:19] | but St. Bon’s has never been about a logo | 但圣邦从来就不是为了一个标志 |
[02:23] | or a fancy coffee selection. | 或花式咖啡的选择 |
[02:25] | We’ve always been about the people in this room | 我们一直都是以这个房间里的人为中心 |
[02:27] | and how we can help the people who come through these doors. | 以及我们如何能够帮助那些通过这些门户的人 |
[02:32] | So we’re gonna get back to what we’ve always done the best, | 所以我们要回到我们一直以来最擅长的领域 |
[02:36] | and that’s putting patients first. | 而这就是把病人放在第一位 |
[02:42] | You know what a world-class surgical center needs? | 你知道一个世界级的手术中心需要什么吗? |
[02:44] | It needs a world-class Chief of Surgery. | 它需要一个世界级的外科主任 |
[02:49] | And that’s why I am reinstating Dr. Audrey Lim. | 这就是为什么我恢复了奥黛丽林医生的职务 |
[03:04] | I’ll also be hiring three new oncology nurses, | 我还将招聘三名新的肿瘤学护士 |
[03:08] | so if you know some good people, | 所以 如果你知道一些好的人 |
[03:09] | let me know, okay? | 让我知道 好吗? |
[03:13] | You okay with all this? | 你能接受这一切吗? |
[03:15] | No more board meetings. Are you kidding? | 不再有董事会会议 你在开玩笑吗? |
[03:17] | Plus, I get a lot more time with the clinic. | 此外 我还能有更多时间与诊所打交道 |
[03:19] | Doctors Reznick, Glassman, | 瑞兹尼克、格拉斯曼医生 |
[03:20] | can I have a word with you two? | 我可以和你们两个谈谈吗? |
[03:25] | We lost a clinic contract. | 我们失去了一份诊所合约 |
[03:27] | Our biggest. | 我们最大的 |
[03:29] | Thanks to your confession of borderline malpractice | 感谢你对边缘性渎职行为的忏悔 |
[03:31] | to the person who runs their health plan. | 对管理他们的健康计划的人 |
[03:34] | Nira had the right to know the truth. | 尼拉有权利知道真相 |
[03:36] | You’re lucky it was an experimental procedure. | 你很幸运 那是一个实验性的程序 |
[03:37] | She’s not pursuing a lawsuit. | 她没有追究诉讼 |
[03:40] | But I’m closing the clinic. | 但我要关闭诊所 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:44] | I just can’t justify the expense of keeping it open. | 我只是无法证明保持开放的费用是合理的 |
[03:46] | People need a way to get healthcare | 人们需要一种方式来获得医疗保健 |
[03:48] | they otherwise can’t afford. | 否则他们无法负担 |
[03:50] | How’s this for justification… | 这个理由如何… |
[03:52] | – We can, and so we should. – Exactly. | 我们可以 所以我们也应该 正是如此 |
[03:54] | I’ve arranged for Bay Area Medical to take over their care. | 我已经安排湾区医疗机构接管他们的治疗 |
[04:00] | Can I talk to you for one second? | 我可以和你谈一谈吗? |
[04:03] | If I can just take a look at the budget, | 如果我可以看一下预算 |
[04:05] | I can figure out a way to keep this clinic open. | 我可以想办法让这个诊所继续营业 |
[04:07] | I’m afraid you’re gonna be busy in the O.R. | 我担心你在手术室里会很忙 |
[04:10] | Aaron, you’re a gifted surgeon. | 亚伦 你是一个有天赋的外科医生 |
[04:12] | This hospital needs those skills. | 这家医院需要这些技能 |
[04:14] | Wow. Okay. | 哇 好的 |
[04:15] | Uh, let’s talk trade. | 呃 让我们来谈谈交易 |
[04:17] | I’ll give you 20 hours a week, | 我每周给你 20 个小时 |
[04:19] | and we figure out a way to keep this clinic open. | 我们想出一个办法来保持这个诊所的运作 |
[04:22] | So you can keep freezing plantar warts? | 所以你可以继续冷冻跖疣? |
[04:26] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[04:27] | Someone must need a really good neurosurgeon. | 有人一定需要一个非常好的神经外科医生 |
[04:39] | Family of three in a head-on collision. | 一家三口遭遇迎面碰撞 |
[04:41] | Another ambulance is behind us | 另一辆救护车在我们后面 |
[04:43] | with the occupant of the other vehicle. Park, you’re with me. | 是另一车辆的乘客 朴 你和我一起 |
[04:45] | Bryan Liu. 40 years old. | 布莱恩-刘 40 岁 |
[04:46] | Hypotensive in the field. GCS ten. | 在野外有低血压 昏迷指數十级 |
[04:49] | Abdominal bruising, | 腹部瘀伤 |
[04:51] | some distention, internal bleeding. | 有些胀痛 内部出血 |
[04:53] | How’s that leg look? | 那条腿看起来怎么样? |
[04:56] | We might be able to save his arm. | 我们也许能挽救他的手臂 |
[04:57] | I need a vascular clamp. | 我需要一个血管钳 |
[04:59] | Elaine hit her head on the dash. | 伊莱恩的头撞到了仪表盘上 |
[05:00] | GCS 15. Vomited twice. | 昏迷指數15 呕吐了两次 |
[05:02] | Elaine, I’m Dr. Glassman. | 伊莱恩 我是格拉斯曼医生 |
[05:04] | – How bad was your headache? – Really bad. | 你的头痛有多严重?非常糟糕 |
[05:05] | Is my daughter okay? | 我的女儿还好吗? |
[05:07] | She was wearing her seatbelt. She has pain and bruising in her chest. | 她当时系着安全带 她的胸部有疼痛和瘀伤 |
[05:09] | I’m right here, honey. – Spleen’s ruptured. | 我就在这里 亲爱的 脾脏破裂了 |
[05:11] | He’s got about two liters of blood in his abdomen. | 他的腹部有大约两升的血 |
[05:13] | What’s going on with my dad? | 我爸爸怎么了? |
[05:15] | Please don’t talk. | 请不要说话 |
[05:17] | Those doctors are taking care of him. | 那些医生正在照顾他 |
[05:18] | She has decreased left-sided breath sounds. | 她的左侧呼吸音减少 |
[05:20] | We need to insert a chest tube. | 我们需要插入一个胸管 |
[05:22] | W-Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么?怎么了? |
[05:23] | A broken rib punctured her lung. | 一根断裂的肋骨刺穿了她的肺部 |
[05:27] | Left pupil’s dilated. | 左边的瞳孔放大了 |
[05:28] | Subdural? – | 硬膜下? |
[05:30] | Elaine, you may have some bleeding around your brain. | 伊莱恩 你的大脑周围可能有一些出血 |
[05:32] | We’re gonna have to take you to the O.R. | 我们得把你送到手术室去 |
[05:34] | – Mommy? – I-I’m okay, sweetie. | 妈妈?我…我很好 亲爱的 |
[05:36] | We’re all gonna be just fine. | 我们都会好起来的 |
[05:37] | You just need to… | 你只需要… |
[05:39] | Oh! | 嗷 |
[05:40] | His BP’s tanking. | 他的血压在下降 |
[05:41] | We have to get him to the O.R. now. | 我们必须马上把他送到手术室 |
[05:45] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[05:47] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[06:05] | Splenic hilum is clamped. | 钳住脾门 |
[06:07] | His pressure’s holding. | 他的压力在维持住 |
[06:08] | Below-knee amputation is complete. | 膝下截肢完成 |
[06:10] | The stump is covered and healthy. | 桩被覆盖 状况良好 |
[06:11] | Start working on his arm. | 开始动他的手臂 |
[06:14] | I’m not getting any circulation to his hand. | 我无法让他的手有任何血液循环 |
[06:16] | We could use Andrews’ vascular reconstruction skills. | 我们可以使用安德鲁的血管重建技能 |
[06:19] | Try reducing the fracture to restore blood flow. | 尝试减少骨折以恢复血流 |
[06:25] | It’s not helping. – | 这没有帮助 |
[06:27] | I’ve got too much bleeding to help. | 我有太多的出血 无法帮助 |
[06:28] | Try fasciotomies to relieve pressure. | 试着做筋膜切开术以缓解压力 |
[06:30] | There’s too much upstream damage. | 上游的损失太大 |
[06:35] | Page Andrews. | 传呼安德鲁 |
[06:41] | She has an SSS tear. | 她有一个病窦综合症撕裂 |
[06:43] | We’ll have to open up her skull to find a fix, | 我们必须开启她的头骨才能找到解决办法 |
[06:45] | which I do not want to do. | 这是我不想做的 |
[06:47] | I can stop the leak with a dural flap, | 我可以用硬脑膜瓣来止漏 |
[06:49] | wait till the swelling goes down, | 等到肿胀消退 |
[06:51] | find a better fix. | 找到一个更好的解决办法 |
[06:55] | Pressure’s still dropping. | 压力仍在下降 |
[06:58] | I got a tight seal. No leaks. | 我找到了一个紧密的密封 没有渗漏 |
[07:01] | Maybe we’re looking in the wrong place. | 也许我们找错了地方 |
[07:08] | I hear an early-diastolic murmur. | 我听到了早期舒张期杂音 |
[07:10] | It’s her heart. | 这是她的心 |
[07:11] | Get me an echo. | 给我一个回声 |
[07:12] | Contact social work. | 联络社会工作 |
[07:13] | Make sure the daughter’s not alone today. | 确保女儿今日有人陪 |
[07:15] | She may be losing both her parents. | 她可能会失去她的双亲 |
[07:19] | How bad are they? | 他们有多坏? |
[07:20] | We won’t know anything for sure | 我们不会肯定地知道任何事情 |
[07:22] | until your parents get out of surgery. | 直到你的父母从手术中出来 |
[07:25] | The chest tube was successful. | 胸腔插管很成功 |
[07:27] | That doctor said my mom was bleeding in her brain. | 那位医生说我妈妈是脑出血 |
[07:30] | Did he stop it? | 他阻止了吗? |
[07:31] | They’re trying. | 他们正在努力 |
[07:33] | She has one of the best neurosurgeons in the state. | 她拥有本州岛最好的神经外科医生之一 |
[07:35] | Did they fix my dad’s leg? | 他们修复了我爸爸的腿吗? |
[07:36] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[07:38] | And I understand how scary and confusing it must be | 我理解这一定是多么可怕和混乱的事情 |
[07:40] | not to have all the answers. | 无法拥有所有的答案 |
[07:41] | I just want to know what’s happening. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[07:44] | Your dad’s leg is likely unsalvageable. | 你父亲的腿很可能无法恢复 |
[07:47] | He also had a severe splenic injury | 他也有严重的脾脏损伤 |
[07:49] | that caused catastrophic internal bleeding and hypovolemic shock. | 导致灾难性的内出血和低血容量休克 |
[07:52] | Removing his spleen may stop the bleeding, | 切除他的脾脏可能会止血 |
[07:54] | but if not, they may need to remove his kidney, as well. | 但如果不是 他们可能还需要切除他的肾脏 |
[07:56] | He may also lose his lower arm. | 他还可能失去他的下臂 |
[07:58] | Dr. Murphy, maybe Isla and I | 莫菲医生 也许艾拉和我 |
[08:01] | should chat alone for a few minutes. | 应该单独聊上几分钟 |
[08:03] | It’s okay. You can stay. | 没关系的 你可以留下来 |
[08:07] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[08:09] | Thank you for talking to me. | 感谢你跟我说话 |
[08:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:14] | I’ll check in later. | 我稍后再来 |
[08:16] | You can always have a nurse page me. | 你可以随时让护士呼唤我 |
[08:22] | Could my parents… die? | 我的父母会不会…死? |
[08:29] | It is too soon to say | 现在说这些还为时过早 |
[08:31] | if either of them will survive their injuries. | 谈他们中的任何一个人能够在受伤后幸存下来 |
[09:02] | I’ll run outs her’s patients, | 我去巡视阿希尔的病人 |
[09:05] | and the night nurse said Mr. Jones is ready for discharge. | 和夜班护士说琼斯先生已经准备好出院了 |
[09:08] | Um, my bowel obstruction in 4C, did he pass gas? | 我在 4C 的肠梗阻 他有没有通过气体? |
[09:12] | Why do you think the nurses want him discharged? | 你认为护士们为什么要让他出院? |
[09:16] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿 |
[09:19] | The nurse gave me a sandwich, but it has pickles. | 护士给了我一个三文治 但里面有腌菜 |
[09:22] | They’re gross. | 他们很恶心 |
[09:23] | They are. | 它们是 |
[09:25] | I’d like something else, please. | 我想吃点别的东西 感谢 |
[09:28] | I gotta discharge your windbag in 4C. | 我得在 4C 中排出你的风袋 |
[09:32] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[09:33] | Will you find this patient | 你会为这个病人 |
[09:35] | something to eat without pickles? | 找到没有腌菜的东西可以吃吗? |
[09:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:44] | She isn’t just hungry. | 她不仅仅是饿了 |
[09:46] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[09:47] | She wants to spend time with you | 她想与你共度时光 |
[09:49] | so she doesn’t feel all alone. | 这样她就不会感到孤独 |
[09:51] | Doctors need to maintain professional boundaries. | 医生需要保持专业界限 |
[09:54] | Convenient, since you don’t want | 很方便 因为你不希望 |
[09:56] | to get close to patients. | 接近病人 |
[09:58] | I think it’s the most rewarding part of our job. | 我认为这是我们工作中最有价值的部分 |
[10:01] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[10:02] | Minimally invasive microvascular surgery | 微创的微血管手术 |
[10:05] | is the most rewarding part. | 是最有意义的部分 |
[10:07] | I already treated her pneumothorax. She’s fine. | 我已经治疗了她的气胸 她很好 |
[10:13] | Subclavian artery’s also damaged. | 锁骨下动脉也受损 |
[10:15] | Yeah, brachial plexus nerves, too. | 是的 臂丛神经也是如此 |
[10:21] | Thought you’d be a little more excited about being Chief again. | 我还以为你会对再次成为主任而感到更兴奋呢 |
[10:24] | Hard to get too jubilant about being given a job | 很难为得到一份我一开始就 |
[10:26] | I never should have lost in the first place. | 不应该失去的工作而过于欢欣鼓舞 |
[10:27] | One you were happy to step into. | 堂你你很乐意踏入 |
[10:30] | BP’s stabilizing. | 血压正在稳定下来 |
[10:34] | This arm’s a mess. | 这只手臂是个烂摊子 |
[10:35] | There’s no distal blood supply, | 没有远程血液供应 |
[10:37] | nerves shot, hand showing signs of ischemia. | 神经拍摄 手部有缺血的迹象 |
[10:41] | I think I can save it. | 我想我可以拯救它 |
[10:42] | I need to open up his chest, | 我需要开启他的胸部 |
[10:44] | get access to proximal vessel for graft bypass. | 进入近端血管进行移植搭桥 |
[10:46] | That’s a big, lengthy surgery | 这是一个大而漫长的手术 |
[10:48] | with a catastrophic risk of bleeding. | 具有灾难性的出血风险 |
[10:49] | Yeah, which may save his arm. | 是的 这可能会挽救他的手臂 |
[10:51] | He’s already lost too much blood from his other injuries. | 他的其他伤口已经失血过多了 |
[10:55] | We have to amputate. | 我们必须要截肢 |
[11:01] | Sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 打断一下 |
[11:03] | Dr. Lim, there’s major damage to Elaine’s heart valve. | 林医生 伊莱恩的心脏瓣膜有重大损伤 |
[11:05] | We need a trauma surgeon. | 我们需要一名创伤外科医生 |
[11:09] | Go. Dr. Park can close up the abdomen. | 走吧 朴医生可以关闭腹部 |
[11:12] | Put a wound vac on the arm stump | 在手臂残肢上放置一个伤口真空装置 |
[11:13] | and run antibiotics post-op. | 并在术后使用抗生素 |
[11:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[11:47] | Practicing mindfulness. | 练习正念 |
[11:50] | I… don’t know what that means. | 我…不知道这是什么意思 |
[11:55] | It helps you let go, not be self-obsessed, | 它帮助你放手 而不是自我迷恋 |
[12:00] | stressed out, utterly career-driven. | 压力过大 完全以事业为重 |
[12:03] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[12:15] | You’re being mindful right now. | 你现在就在用心 |
[12:18] | By letting go of your wedding plan. | 通过放开你的婚礼计划 |
[12:20] | – Being “in the moment” with Lea. – Oh. | 与莉亚「在当下」 |
[12:23] | N-No, Lea and I are still getting married. | 不–不 莉亚和我还是要结婚 |
[12:26] | We’re only “enjoying the moment” for now. | 我们现在只是在暂时「享受这一刻」 |
[12:28] | Good for you. | 你真好 |
[12:30] | I suck at “the moment.” | 我不擅长「当下」 |
[12:33] | I like making a plan, | 我喜欢制定计划 |
[12:35] | having a plan… | 拥有一个计划… |
[12:38] | Following a plan. | 遵循一个计划 |
[12:44] | Do you want my apple? | 你想要我的苹果吗? |
[12:46] | You’re acting very strangely. | 你的行为非常奇怪 |
[12:51] | Isla’s hemoglobin dropped to nine, | 艾拉的血红蛋白降至 9 |
[12:53] | and there’s blood in her chest tube. | 而且她的胸管里有血 |
[12:56] | Oh. That’s not good. | 这可不好 |
[13:00] | We’ll take a few pictures to find out where the problem is. | 我们会拍几张照 找出问题所在 |
[13:03] | Won’t hurt at all. | 完全不痛 |
[13:05] | Then you can stop the bleeding? | 然后你就可以止血了? |
[13:07] | Probably. | 可能是这样 |
[13:08] | But it will likely require something that does hurt. | 但这很可能需要一些确实会痛的东西 |
[13:12] | You need to remove that before the M.R. Angiogram. | 你需要在做 M.R. 血管造影前把它拿掉 |
[13:16] | No. I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[13:20] | It’s a gum wrapper. | 这是一个口香糖包装纸 |
[13:23] | My dad gave it to me. | 我爸爸给我的 |
[13:25] | I wanted my birthstone, sapphire. | 我想要我的出生石 蓝宝石 |
[13:27] | But we couldn’t afford it. So my dad made me this. | 但我们买不起 所以我爸爸给我做了这个 |
[13:30] | He called it a placeholder. | 他称这是一个占位符 |
[13:32] | That’s really sweet. | 这真的很贴心 |
[13:34] | An MRI is a powerful magnet. | 核磁共振成像是一个强大的磁铁 |
[13:36] | It will destroy your gum-wrapper ring, | 它将破坏你的口香糖包装环 |
[13:38] | and it could burn your finger. | 而且可能会烧伤你的手指 |
[13:41] | Promise you won’t lose it? | 保证你不会丢失它? |
[13:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:59] | She damaged her aortic valve. | 她的主动脉瓣受损 |
[14:01] | We’ll need to open her up. | 我们需要把她开启 |
[14:02] | CP bypass is generally not a good chaser to a brain bleed. | CP 旁路一般不是脑出血的好追兵 |
[14:05] | She needs a functional valve. | 她需要一个功能性阀门 |
[14:07] | You’ll need to figure out a way to give her one | 你需要想办法给她一个 |
[14:09] | without turning her into a vegetable. | 而不把她变成一个植物人 |
[14:12] | I brought you here for your expertise. | 我带你来是为了你的专业知识 |
[14:14] | Or would you rather I try to figure it out for you? | 还是你想让我为你弄清楚? |
[14:18] | Throwing up your hands and making someone else | 举手投足 让别人来做 |
[14:20] | solve the problem is not leadership. | 解决问题不是领导 |
[14:22] | I’m gonna guess we’re not talking about a heart valve. | 我猜我们不是在谈论心脏瓣膜 |
[14:26] | When Ethicure took over, | 当Ethicure集团接手后 |
[14:28] | you just walked out, headed for Paradise. | 你就这样走出去 走向天堂 |
[14:31] | I know you were going through a rough patch, | 我知道你正在经历一个艰难的时刻 |
[14:33] | but we were going through it here, too. | 但我们在这里也经历了这种情况 |
[14:34] | And you didn’t bother to step up | 而你却不屑于站出来 |
[14:36] | until it became a problem for Shaun. | 直到它成为肖恩的一个问题 |
[14:38] | You want me to apologize | 你想让我为我 |
[14:39] | for my commitment to Shaun? That’s not gonna happen. | 对肖恩的承诺道歉?那是不可能的 |
[14:41] | I would never ask you to do that. | 我绝不会要求你这样做 |
[14:44] | I just didn’t realize how little the rest | 我只是没有意识到我们其他人对你来说 |
[14:45] | of us matter to you. | 是多么的不重要 |
[14:52] | I can insert an aortic pump to support her heart. | 我可以插入一个主动脉泵来支持她的心脏 |
[14:55] | That should buy me some time to fix her valve. | 这应该为我争取一些时间来修复她的阀门 |
[15:00] | The chest trauma damaged a branch of her pulmonary artery. | 胸部的创伤损坏了她的肺动脉分支 |
[15:04] | The bleeding has stopped, | 血已经止住了 |
[15:05] | but her artery could re-bleed at any time. | 但她的动脉随时都可能重新出血 |
[15:07] | How do we get to it? | 我们怎么去到这里呢? |
[15:09] | It’s surrounded by vital organs. | 它被重要的器官所包围 |
[15:11] | Thoracotomy, dissect from proximal to distal hilum, | 切开胸腔 从近端到远程肝脏进行解剖 |
[15:14] | isolate the vessel, and reconstruct the vessel. | 隔离容器 并重建容器 |
[15:17] | That’s a big surgery for a small injury. | 对于一个小伤来说 这是个大手术 |
[15:21] | It’s almost as risky as a re-rupture. | 这几乎和重新破裂的风险一样大 |
[15:23] | We need a safer plan. | 我们需要一个更安全的计划 |
[15:33] | I don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[15:35] | I need time to figure it out. | 我需要时间来搞清楚 |
[15:36] | I’ll need to monitor her around the clock | 我需要 24 小时监测她的情况 |
[15:38] | in case she bleeds again. | 以防她再次出血 |
[15:39] | Looks like Isla’s getting some QT | 看起来伊斯拉与莫菲医生 |
[15:42] | with Dr. Murphy after all. | 毕竟还是得到了一些 QT |
[15:48] | Are we done? | 我们完成了吗? |
[15:50] | I’m bored. | 我很无聊 |
[16:02] | – Who’s your friend? | 你的朋友是哪位? |
[16:03] | – She’s not my friend. She’s my patient. | – 她不是我的朋友 她是我的病人 |
[16:05] | Isla Liu, 10-year-old female | 刘艾拉 10 岁 女性 |
[16:07] | with a pseudo-aneurysm of a segmental branch | 患有节段性分支的假性动脉瘤 |
[16:08] | of the left pulmonary artery. | 左肺动脉的 |
[16:10] | I need to monitor her closely | 我需要密切监视她 |
[16:11] | to make sure she does not bleed out. | 以确保她不会失血过多 |
[16:13] | This is my fiancee, Lea. | 这是我的未婚妻 莉亚 |
[16:14] | She’s Head of the I.T. Department. | 她是信息科技部的负责人 |
[16:15] | I need you to talk to her | 我需要你和她谈谈 |
[16:17] | while I figure out how to fix her. | 当我想出如何修复她时 |
[16:20] | She talks a lot. | 她说了很多 |
[16:22] | I do. | 我是的 |
[16:25] | Where’s your ring? He said you were his fiancee. | 你的戒指呢?他说你是他的未婚妻 |
[16:28] | I proposed to him, | 我向他求婚 |
[16:30] | and it was a spur of the moment kinda thing, so no ring. | 这只是一时兴起的事情 所以没有戒指 |
[16:35] | – Very modern. – Mm. | 非常现代 嗯 |
[16:37] | I asked out my last boyfriend, but it didn’t work out. | 我约了我的上一个男朋友 但没有成功 |
[16:40] | When’s your wedding? | 你的婚礼是什么时候? |
[16:42] | – We don’t have a date. – Did you pick a cake? | 我们没有订日子 你选了一个蛋糕吗? |
[16:44] | My aunt had red velvet. It was really good. | 我姨妈吃的是红丝绒 它真的很好 |
[16:46] | And her gown was super long. They call it a train. | 而且她的长袍超级长 他们称之为「火车」 |
[16:49] | Do you have one of those? | 你有一个这样的东西吗? |
[16:50] | Trains can lead to tripping and orthopedic injuries. | 「火车」会导致绊倒和骨科伤害 |
[16:53] | I don’t want a dress with a train. | 我不想要一件有裙裾的衣服 |
[16:55] | You have no cake, no ring, | 你没有蛋糕 没有戒指 |
[16:58] | no dress, and no date? | 没有礼服 也没有日子? |
[17:01] | We have a cake. | 我们有一个蛋糕 |
[17:05] | Then how are you his fiancee? | 那你怎么是他的未婚妻? |
[17:08] | Isn’t it just, like, boyfriend and girlfriend? | 这不就是 男朋友和女朋友吗? |
[17:16] | What’s I.T.? | 什么是 I.T.? |
[17:18] | Well, I.T. stands for “information technology,” | 嗯 I.T 代表「信息科技」 |
[17:22] | so I work with a lot of computers. | 所以我和很多计算机打交道 |
[17:24] | Increase the flow to P-eight and get a CT of her heart. | 增加 P-8 的流量 给她的心脏做个 CT |
[17:27] | We need exact valve measurements. | 我们需要准确的阀门测量 |
[17:30] | Got some good news. | 得到了一些好消息 |
[17:31] | I restored blood flow to Bryan’s arm. | 我使布莱恩的手臂恢复了血流 |
[17:33] | You were supposed to amputate. | 你本该截肢的 |
[17:34] | I didn’t open his chest. | 我没有开启他的胸部 |
[17:35] | I rebuilt his vessels from under the clavicle. | 我从锁骨下重建了他的血管 |
[17:37] | Still got a large tissue defect, | 仍然有一个大的组织缺陷 |
[17:39] | but I can cover that with a tissue flap. | 但我可以用纤维覆盖 |
[17:41] | I know a great neurosurgeon | 我认识一个很好的神经外科医生 |
[17:42] | for the nerve repairs. | 负责神经修复 |
[17:43] | More surgery? He could bleed again. | 还要做手术吗?他可能会再次出血 |
[17:46] | I can handle that. | 我可以处理这个问题 |
[17:48] | And what about the potential | 那么 潜在的 |
[17:49] | for post-transfusion clotting issues? | 针对输血后的凝血问题? |
[17:51] | Removing his arm is the only way | 切除他的手臂是唯一的方法 |
[17:53] | to guarantee we save his life. | 以保证我们拯救他的生命 |
[17:54] | Losing two limbs would be devastating. | 失去两个肢体将是毁灭性的打击 |
[17:56] | It’s such a high cost to avoid a relatively small risk. | 为了避免一个相对较小的风险付出太高代价 |
[18:00] | But it’s not small to that little girl, | 但对那个小女孩来说 这并不小 |
[18:02] | whom you could orphan to serve your own ego. | 你可以成为孤儿 为你自己的自我服务 |
[18:06] | Pretty harsh assessment, | 相当严厉的评估 |
[18:07] | especially considering I just rescued you and our colleagues | 特别是考虑到我刚刚 |
[18:10] | from your suicide mission. | 从你的自杀任务救了你和我们的同事 |
[18:16] | You want a medal for finding your moral compass | 你想为在最后可能的时刻找到 |
[18:19] | at the last possible moment? | 你的道德指南针而获得奖章吗? |
[18:21] | I was there when it counted. | 在关键时刻 我在那里 |
[18:26] | You did her bidding, even after the baby died, | 你听从她的吩咐 甚至在孩子死后也是如此 |
[18:31] | and then leveraged the situation | 然后利用这种情况 |
[18:33] | so you came out in charge. | 所以你就出来负责了 |
[18:35] | I am in charge. | 我是负责人 |
[18:37] | I’m saving this man’s arm. | 我在拯救这个人的手臂 |
[18:54] | Are you stealing from children now? | 你现在是在从儿童偷窃吗? |
[18:56] | This stuff’s been in here | 这东西一直在这里 |
[18:57] | since my first year of residency. | 从我住院的第一年开始 |
[19:00] | Aren’t you supposed to be in peer review? | 你不是应该参加同行评审吗? |
[19:02] | I’m tied up on this trauma case. | 我被这个外伤案件缠住了 |
[19:04] | I thought you might want to sit in on it for me. | 我想你可能想为我旁听一下 |
[19:05] | Dr. Farber’s leading it. | 法伯医生在领导它 |
[19:07] | Chair of the Executive Ops Committee. | 执行行动委员会主席 |
[19:08] | If you want to run a hospital one day… | 如果有一天你想经营一家医院… |
[19:12] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[19:14] | But thanks for thinking of me. | 但感谢你对我的思念 |
[19:18] | How can I resect a pseudo-aneurysm | 怎样才能切除假性动脉瘤? |
[19:20] | without cutting off blood flow to the upper lobe? | 而不切断上叶的血流? |
[19:23] | What about arterial bypass? | 动脉搭桥呢? |
[19:25] | Isla’s 10 years old. | 艾拉已经 10 岁了 |
[19:27] | The bypassed artery wouldn’t grow with her lungs. | 绕过的动脉不会随着她的肺部生长 |
[19:29] | Do you think Lea and I | 你是否认为莉亚和我 |
[19:31] | are just boyfriend and girlfriend? | 只是男朋友和女朋友吗? |
[19:33] | No? | 不是? |
[19:34] | Me neither. | 我也不 |
[19:37] | But if we’re not planning a wedding, | 但是 如果我们不打算举行婚礼 |
[19:40] | then what are we doing? | 那么我们在做什么呢? |
[19:42] | Are we moving backwards? | 我们在向后退吗? |
[19:44] | Shaun, a wedding is just a symbol. | 肖恩 婚礼只是一个象征 |
[19:46] | A very nice, very expensive one, | 一个非常漂亮、非常昂贵的 |
[19:48] | but real stability comes from committing to each other every day. | 但真正的稳定来自于每天对彼此的承诺 |
[19:51] | What should I do? | 我应该怎么做? |
[19:54] | Uh, you and Lea will need to figure that out. | 呃 你和莉亚需要想办法解决这个问题 |
[19:57] | The older I get, the less everyone seems to know. | 我年纪越大 大家似乎越不知道 |
[20:00] | That’s probably true. | 这可能是真的 |
[20:03] | Oh, have you considered an endovascular embolization | 哦 你有没有考虑对艾拉的假性动脉瘤 |
[20:06] | for Isla’s pseudo-aneurysm? | 进行血管内栓塞? |
[20:09] | Your medical advice is much better than your personal advice. | 你的医学建议比你的个人建议好得多 |
[20:16] | Self-retaining retractor. | 自持式牵开器 |
[20:20] | Stay out of my nerve field, please. | 请不要靠近我的神经领域 |
[20:22] | I need better vessel exposure. | 我需要更好的容器接触 |
[20:25] | This muscle needs a nerve. | 这块肌肉需要一条神经 |
[20:31] | I feel bad about closing the clinic, | 我对关闭诊所感到很难过 |
[20:34] | but we can’t help anyone | 但我们不能帮助任何人 |
[20:35] | if we can’t keep the lights on. | 如果我们不能保持灯火通明的话 |
[20:37] | It’s not about helping anyone. | 这不是为了帮助任何人 |
[20:38] | It’s about making sure you can put your feet up | 这是关于确保你能把你的脚放上去 |
[20:41] | on the biggest desk in the building. | 在这栋楼里最大的桌子上 |
[20:44] | You look down on me ’cause I want the big job, | 你看不起我 因为我想做大工作 |
[20:47] | but it was your apathy towards it that made us vulnerable | 但正是你对它的冷漠 使我们对Ethicure集团 |
[20:49] | to Ethicure in the first place. | 变得脆弱在先 |
[20:52] | Nerves are attached. | 神经是连在一起的 |
[20:54] | Reconstructed vessel’s blown. | 重建动脉毁了 |
[20:57] | – You want me to… – No, I got it. | 你想让我…不 我来好了 |
[21:02] | The embolization will be short. | 栓塞的时间会很短 |
[21:04] | It should prevent further bleeding in your chest. | 它应该能防止你的胸部进一步出血 |
[21:07] | Dr. Park thinks you’re wrong. | 朴医生认为你错了 |
[21:09] | Lea is still my fiancee | 莉亚仍然是我的未婚妻 |
[21:11] | and a wedding is just a symbol. | 而婚礼只是一个象征 |
[21:13] | Symbols are a super big deal. | 象征超级重要 |
[21:15] | They remind us what’s important. | 它们提醒我们什么是重要的 |
[21:18] | That’s what my mom said when I wanted | 这是我妈妈在我想要 |
[21:20] | to return my confirmation cross | 归还我的确认十字架 |
[21:22] | and use the money to get my ears pierced. | 并用这些钱给我穿上耳洞的时候说的 |
[21:26] | Lie down. I need to inject the anesthetic. | 躺下 我需要注射麻醉剂 |
[21:29] | I hate needles. | 我讨厌针头 |
[21:31] | I still make my mom hold my hand when I get shots. | 我打针时仍然让我妈妈握着我的手 |
[21:39] | You can squeeze my hand as hard as you want. | 你可以随心所欲地捏我的手 |
[21:44] | I practiced when Lea was pregnant. | 我在莉亚怀孕时进行了练习 |
[21:46] | You two have a baby? | 你们俩有孩子了? |
[21:51] | No. | 没有 |
[21:53] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[22:01] | There was a clot in the umbilical cord. | 脐带里有一个血块 |
[22:03] | The baby died. | 孩子死了 |
[22:17] | I’m injecting the anesthetic. | 我正在注射麻醉剂 |
[22:33] | You can let go of my hand now. | 你现在可以放开我的手了 |
[22:37] | That hardly hurt at all. | 这几乎完全不痛 |
[22:40] | You’re very good at your job. | 你非常擅长你的工作 |
[22:44] | Isla, the doctors are still taking care of your mom, | 艾拉 医生们仍在照顾你妈妈 |
[22:48] | but your dad’s out of surgery. | 但你爸爸的手术已经结束了 |
[22:53] | He lost his leg, | 他失去了他的腿 |
[22:55] | but he’s gonna be okay. | 但他会好起来的 |
[22:58] | You can see him as soon as you’re done. | 你一做完就可以见他 |
[23:04] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想看到他 |
[23:15] | Fluid’s backed up in Elaine’s brain. | 流体在伊莱恩的大脑中倒流了 |
[23:18] | 75 mannitol. Hopefully, that’ll take the pressure off. | 75 甘露糖醇 希望这能减轻压力 |
[23:22] | Elaine needs a shunt. Can her heart take it? | 伊莱恩需要进行分流 她的心脏能承受吗? |
[23:26] | Not with just a pump keeping her alive, | 仅仅靠泵维持她的生命是不行的 |
[23:28] | but she’s got another problem. | 但她有另一个问题 |
[23:30] | She’s got a big tear in her trachea | 她的气管上有一个大的裂口 |
[23:31] | and she could lose her airway any minute. | 而且她随时可能失去呼吸道 |
[23:34] | Know of any experts in tracheal reconstruction? | 知道有什么气管重建方面的专家吗? |
[23:37] | Time to call the President. | 是时候给主席打电话了 |
[23:42] | This is Donald Adler. | 这是唐纳德.阿德勒 |
[23:43] | He’s had chest pain for the past few weeks. | 过去几周 他一直有胸痛 |
[23:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:46] | My son’s taking me to the doctor. | 我儿子要带我去看医生 |
[23:48] | The one who’s postponed three times already? | 那个已经推迟了三次的人? |
[23:51] | I tried to contact his GP. No luck. | 我试图联络他的全科医生 没有运气 |
[23:53] | We need to rule out coronary artery disease. | 我们需要排除冠状动脉疾病 |
[23:55] | Is he your patient? | 他是你的病人吗? |
[23:57] | She’s my chess partner at the home. | 她是我在家里的棋友 |
[24:00] | I beat her three times in a row. | 我连续三次击败了她 |
[24:02] | Impressive. She always kicks my ass. | 令人印象深刻 她总是轻松击败我 |
[24:05] | He’s much better than you are. | 他比你强多了 |
[24:06] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要花多长时间? |
[24:08] | We’re having arts and crafts tonight. | 我们今晚有艺术和手工艺 |
[24:10] | She’s teaching us how to decoupage. | 她在教我们如何做装饰画 |
[24:14] | Let’s, uh, get you a cardiac CT. | 让我们 给你做个心脏 CT |
[24:16] | Help Mr. Adler into a gown. | 帮助阿德勒先生穿上长袍 |
[24:25] | You look a lot like my girlfriend, | 你看起来很像我的女朋友 |
[24:26] | but she doesn’t decoupage. | 但她并不做装饰画 |
[24:28] | She mocks people who decoupage. | 她嘲弄那些做装饰画的人 |
[24:31] | Well, she sounds like a real piece of work. | 她听起来像一个真正的作品 |
[24:37] | Hey. I got this for Isla. | 嘿 我为艾拉准备了这个 |
[24:39] | – How is she? – Hello. | 她怎么样了?你好 |
[24:41] | I’m waiting on labs to see if the embolization | 我正在等待化验结果 看是否进行了栓塞治疗 |
[24:43] | repaired the artery in her chest. | 修复了她胸部的动脉 |
[24:45] | I meant emotionally. | 我的意思是在感情上 |
[24:47] | She’s refusing to see her father. | 她拒绝见她的父亲 |
[24:50] | We don’t know why. | 我们不知道为什么 |
[24:53] | Well, shouldn’t you find out? | 那么 你不应该问下吗? |
[24:55] | I am waiting on labs. Jordan is talking to her. | 我在等待实验室结果 乔丹正在和她说话 |
[24:58] | I think we should pick a date | 我想我们应该为我们什么时候 |
[24:59] | for when we’re going to start planning our wedding again. | 再开始计划我们的婚礼 选择一个日期 |
[25:02] | June 8th? | 6 月 8 日? |
[25:04] | What happened to enjoying the moment? | 享受当下怎么了? |
[25:08] | I’m not enjoying it. | 我并不喜欢它 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:12] | We had a plan. | 我们有一个计划 |
[25:14] | Now, we don’t have a plan, | 现在 我们没有一个计划 |
[25:16] | and you’re okay with that, but I’m not. | 而你可以接受 但我不可以 |
[25:19] | We will figure it out, Shaunie. | 我们会想出办法的 小尚 |
[25:22] | How? | 如何? |
[25:24] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[25:26] | No one has good advice anymore. | 没有人有好的建议了 |
[25:28] | Isla’s not talking to me. | 艾拉没有和我说话 |
[25:31] | We should page the social worker. | 我们应该呼叫社会工作者 |
[25:34] | She’s not going to open up to the social worker, Shaun. | 她不会向社会工作者敞开心扉 肖恩 |
[25:39] | Isla trusts you. | 艾拉信任你 |
[25:50] | I can use a transcervical approach | 我可以使用经颈椎的方法 |
[25:52] | to reconstruct the airway. | 以重建气道 |
[25:53] | If you use a retractor in her neck, | 如果你在她的颈部上使用牵引器 |
[25:55] | I’ll lose drainage from her brain. | 我将从她的大脑中失去排水功能 |
[25:56] | I need to start her on heparin | 我需要让她开始服用肝素 |
[25:58] | so I can get working on her heart. | 这样我就可以开始动她的心脏了 |
[25:59] | You can’t use heparin until I’ve placed the shunt. | 在我放置分流器之前 你不能使用肝素 |
[26:01] | Not while I’m working on her neck. | 当我在她的颈部上工作时… |
[26:03] | One wrong move, she’ll need a lifelong trach. | 只要走错一步 她就需要终生使用气管 |
[26:05] | If she bleeds again from her sagittal sinus, | 如果她的矢状窦再次出血 |
[26:06] | she’ll be brain dead. | 她就会脑死亡 |
[26:08] | If she has catastrophic heart failure, she’ll be dead-dead. | 如果她有灾难性的心脏衰竭 她就会死–死了 |
[26:10] | Okay. Airway’s priority one. | 好的 气道是第一优先 |
[26:13] | Once it’s secure, you can fix the valve. | 一旦安全了 你就可以固定阀门了 |
[26:15] | You’re overruling my judgment again? | 你又要推翻我的判断了? |
[26:17] | Overruling? We… | 否决权?我们… |
[26:19] | Elaine’s pump failed. | 伊莱恩的泵失败了 |
[26:19] | She’s in total heart failure. | 她完全处于心脏衰竭状态 |
[26:20] | I’m prepping an O.R. | 我正在准备一个手术室 |
[26:33] | That is a very accurate drawing of a horse. | 那是一幅非常准确的马的画 |
[26:38] | It’s my dog, Abigail. | 这是我的狗 阿比盖尔 |
[26:43] | She must look like a horse. | 她必须看起来像一匹马 |
[26:56] | Is my dad in a lot of pain? | 我爸爸是不是很痛苦? |
[26:58] | No. | 没有 |
[26:59] | He is on very strong narcotics. | 他正在服用非常强烈的麻醉剂 |
[27:02] | Why don’t you want to see him? | 你为什么不想见他? |
[27:07] | His residual limb is heavily bandaged, | 他的残余肢体被严重包扎 |
[27:11] | so you won’t be able to see any… | 所以你将无法看到任何… |
[27:13] | Blood or tissue or bones. | 血液或组织或骨骼 |
[27:17] | I’m not afraid of that. | 我并不害怕这个 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:40] | I was kicking the back of the seat. | 我当时踢了一下椅背 |
[27:43] | The driver’s seat, which my dad hates. | 驾驶员的座位 我爸爸讨厌这个座位 |
[27:48] | He missed my choir concert, which made me mad, | 他错过了我的合唱团音乐会 这让我很生气 |
[27:52] | so I kicked his seat. | 所以我踢了他的座位 |
[27:54] | And he told me to stop, | 他还让我停下来 |
[27:56] | but I kept kicking and kicking, | 但我一直在踢来踢去 |
[28:00] | and then he turned around, | 然后他转过身来 |
[28:02] | told me to cut it out, | 告诉我停下来 |
[28:06] | and then I heard Mom scream, | 然后我听到妈妈的尖叫声 |
[28:09] | and there were sirens, and then we were here. | 并有警笛声 然后我们就到了 |
[28:14] | He’s going to hate me | 他将会恨我 |
[28:15] | because I’m selfish and stupid and it was all my fault. | 因为我很自私和愚蠢 这都是我的错 |
[28:29] | It was… | 那是… |
[28:31] | My fault my brother Steve died. | 我哥哥史蒂夫的死是我的错 |
[28:40] | But it was Steve’s fault, too. | 但这也是史蒂夫的错 |
[28:43] | It was his idea to hide on the roof of the train. | 躲在火车顶上是他的主意 |
[28:51] | He fell. | 他倒下了 |
[28:53] | He broke his neck. | 他的颈部断了 |
[28:58] | Your dad took his eyes off the road, | 你爸爸把目光从路上移开 |
[29:03] | and a car ran a red light and the airbags didn’t deploy. | 和一辆汽车闯红灯 安全气囊没有展开 |
[29:06] | Those things are not your fault. | 这些事情不是你的错 |
[29:10] | And even if it were… | 而且即使是这样… |
[29:15] | Your parents would probably still love you, | 你的父母可能仍然会爱你 |
[29:20] | because of your shared experience in combination | 因为你们有共同的经验 结合 |
[29:22] | with the parental bonding hormone oxytocin. | 与父母结合的荷尔蒙催产素 |
[29:29] | Although, in my case, it wasn’t enough. | 虽然 在我的情况下 这还不够 |
[29:36] | My parents didn’t like me. | 我的父母不喜欢我 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry about your brother. | 对你哥哥的事我很遗憾 |
[29:44] | And your parents. | 还有你的父母 |
[29:46] | And your baby. | 还有你的宝宝 |
[29:49] | You’ve had a lot of bad things happen to you. | 你已经有很多坏事发生在你身上了 |
[29:57] | I’ve had a lot of good things happen, too. | 我也有很多好事情发生 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:09] | I want to go see my dad. | 我想去看看我爸爸 |
[30:17] | Isla? | 艾拉? |
[30:22] | I need a rapid response team, stat. | 我需要一个快速反应小组 立即 |
[30:25] | She’s bleeding in her chest! | 她的胸口在流血! |
[30:32] | – BP is 65 over palp. – Give another unit of blood. | 触诊时血压为 65。再给一个单位的血 |
[30:36] | We have to open her up, Shaun. | 我们必须把她开启 肖恩 |
[30:38] | We could injure her bronchi | 我们可能会伤到她的支气管 |
[30:39] | and cause chronic respiratory failure | 并导致慢性呼吸衰竭 |
[30:41] | or rupture her pulmonary artery. | 或使她的肺动脉断裂 |
[30:42] | She could bleed out. | 她可能会失血过多 |
[30:43] | If we don’t operate now, she’s gonna die. | 如果我们现在不做手术 她就会死 |
[30:47] | Prep an O.R. for stat thoracotomy, and page Dr. Lim. | 准备好手术室的胸腔解剖 并呼叫林医生 |
[30:56] | The old fart needs angioplasty and a stent. | 这个老家伙需要做血管成形术和支架 |
[30:59] | You may have just saved this guy’s life. | 你可能刚刚救了这个人的命 |
[31:03] | I’m gonna be late for arts and crafts. | 我的艺术和手工课要迟到了 |
[31:05] | Does this have anything to do with Nira? | 这与尼拉有什么关系吗? |
[31:08] | Hey, you made one bad call. | 嘿 你做了一个错误的决定 |
[31:10] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是一个坏人 |
[31:11] | Uh, that is not what you said last week. | 你上周不是这么说的 |
[31:13] | I may have overreacted. | 我可能反应过激了 |
[31:17] | I’ve woken up every morning my whole life | 我一生中每天早上都会醒来 |
[31:20] | wanting to conquer the world, and then I hurt someone, | 想征服世界 然后我伤害了某人 |
[31:23] | and I almost lost… | 而我几乎失去了… |
[31:27] | I almost lost everything. | 我几乎失去了一切 |
[31:30] | So now, I am going to cultivate virtuous intentions | 所以现在 我打算培养良性的意图 |
[31:34] | and… generally not be so awful. | 而且…一般不会那么可怕 |
[31:38] | If you want to meditate and volunteer | 如果你想打坐和做志愿者 |
[31:40] | and save random old guys, go ahead. | 并拯救随机的老家伙 请继续 |
[31:43] | But don’t become a totally different person. | 但不要成为一个完全不同的人 |
[31:47] | I would miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[31:50] | The world needs people who wake up every morning | 世界需要那些每天早上醒来 |
[31:53] | wanting to conquer it. | 想征服它的人 |
[31:54] | Those kinds of people land on the moon | 这类人在月球上登陆 |
[31:56] | and cure cancer and… | 并治愈癌症和… |
[32:00] | Drag grumpy, old men into the E.R. | 将脾气暴躁的老人拖入急诊室 |
[32:03] | And trample innocent souls along the way. | 并沿途践踏无辜的灵魂 |
[32:05] | Yeah, don’t do that part. | 是的 不要做这部分 |
[32:09] | I’ll be around to remind you. | 我会在旁边提醒你 |
[32:15] | I’ll prep a suite for Old Fart. | 我将为老屁准备一个套房 |
[32:25] | Take much longer and she’ll have a cardiac arrest. | 花更多的时间 她就会心脏骤停 |
[32:29] | Trach is secure. Go ahead. | 气切是安全的 去吧 |
[32:33] | Advancing the catheter to the ascending aorta. | 将导管推进到升主动脉 |
[32:38] | Bring down her CO2. | 扳倒她的二氧化碳 |
[32:42] | Retract the neck muscles so there’s… | 缩回颈部肌肉 所以有… |
[32:43] | Yeah, no, I got it. | 是的 不 我知道了 |
[32:54] | The death of that baby kept me up at night. | 那个婴儿的死亡让我彻夜难眠 |
[32:58] | It still does. | 它仍然是这样 |
[33:02] | I should have taken a stand then, | 我当时就应该表态了 |
[33:05] | but Salen told me it kept her up at night, too. | 但莎伦告诉我 这也让她彻夜难眠 |
[33:08] | She promised to make changes | 她承诺会做出改变 |
[33:10] | to ensure that it never would happen again, | 以确保它永远不会再发生 |
[33:13] | and I believed her because I cared for her. | 而我相信她 因为我关心她 |
[33:18] | A lot. | 非常 |
[33:22] | But my eyes were closed, | 但我的眼睛是闭上了 |
[33:25] | and I should have stepped up sooner. | 而我应该更早地站出来 |
[33:29] | Because this place is my home, | 因为这个地方是我的家 |
[33:32] | and you pains-in-the-ass are my family. | 而你们这些讨厌的家伙 就是我的家人 |
[33:40] | Together, we can fix this woman’s heart, | 我们一起可以修复这个女人的心脏 |
[33:43] | her brain, and neck. | 她的大脑 和颈部 |
[33:48] | We can do great things for all our patients… | 我们可以为我们所有的病人做伟大的事情… |
[33:53] | If we don’t kill each other first. | 如果我们不先杀死对方 |
[34:00] | Shunt’s through. | 分流通过 |
[34:01] | You can go ahead with the trach repair. | 你可以继续进行气管修复 |
[34:08] | She’s crashing. | 她崩溃了 |
[34:20] | Dr. Cain will be here in 20 minutes. | 凯恩医生将在 20 分钟后到这里 |
[34:21] | We don’t have 20 minutes. | 我们没有 20 分钟 |
[34:29] | I have to open her chest now. | 我现在必须开启她的胸部 |
[34:31] | Get an attending out of surgery. | 让一个主治医生离开手术室 |
[34:43] | She has critical bradycardia, | 她有严重的心动过缓 |
[34:44] | but the valve is well-positioned. | 但阀门的状况很好 |
[34:46] | Drain two cc’s of CSF every minute. | 每分钟排出两毫升的 CSF |
[34:50] | That should buy me ten minutes. | 这应该能为我争取到十分钟的时间 |
[34:53] | I’ll remove the delivery valve. | 我将卸下输送阀 |
[34:55] | I’ll put in a temporary pacer. | 我将投入一个临时的起伏器 |
[34:58] | But I still don’t know what’s tanking her heart rate. | 但我仍然不知道是什么让她的心率下降 |
[35:01] | I do. | 我知道 |
[35:02] | The tracheal injury compressed her carotid. | 气管损伤压迫了她的颈动脉 |
[35:04] | It’s lowering her heart rate. | 它正在降低她的心率 |
[35:09] | Try removing the retractor. | 试着取下牵引器 |
[35:12] | Push atropine. | 推动阿托品 |
[35:16] | No good. | 不太好 |
[35:18] | Heart rate’s in the 30s. She’s gonna arrest. | 心率在 30 左右 她要停止心跳了 |
[35:20] | Gonna try to decompress the carotid bulb. | 将尝试对颈动脉球进行减压 |
[35:22] | Shaun needs one of you in O.R. three. | 肖恩需要你们中的一个到三号手术室 |
[35:24] | Isla’s pulmonary vessel ruptured. | 艾拉的肺部血管破裂了 |
[35:25] | He’s cracking her chest. | 他正在敲打开她的胸部 |
[35:30] | I need ten minutes. | 我需要 10 分钟 |
[35:32] | Tell Shaun to use every bit of his Shaun-ness | 告诉肖恩使用他的每一点肖恩本色 |
[35:34] | to keep her alive till I get there. | 让她活着 直到我到达那里 |
[35:44] | Andrews can be here in ten minutes. | 安德鲁可以在 10 分钟内到达这里 |
[35:46] | I’ve located the bleeding vessel. | 我已经找到了出血的血管 |
[35:54] | If I clamp too close to the pulmonary artery, | 如果我的钳子离肺动脉太近 |
[35:57] | I’ll extend the injury and she will bleed out. | 我把伤势扩大 她就会失血过多 |
[36:00] | If I get too close to the hilum, | 如果我太接近脐部 |
[36:01] | I could cause a pulmonary infarct. | 我可能会造成肺梗塞 |
[36:03] | She’d need a ventilator for the rest of her life. | 她的余生都需要呼吸机 |
[36:09] | I need Andrews’ help. | 我需要安德鲁的帮助 |
[36:12] | She’s going into shock. | 她要休克了 |
[36:13] | You can do this, Shaun. | 你可以做到的 肖恩 |
[36:24] | I need Metz, stay sutures, and a needle driver. | 我需要药品、留置缝合线和一个打针器 |
[36:35] | BP’s climbing. | 血压在攀升 |
[36:47] | Well done, Dr. Murphy. Want me to take over? | 做得好 莫菲医生 要我来接手吗? |
[36:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:11] | We’re all going to be okay. | 我们都会好起来的 |
[37:14] | Except for the severe chest pain | 除了严重的胸痛 |
[37:16] | you will both experience for several weeks. | 你们都将经历几个星期的时间 |
[37:19] | And there is a 1% chance of a recurrent pseudo-aneurysm. | 而且有 1% 的机会出现复发的假性动脉瘤 |
[37:23] | But yes, you will most likely be okay. | 但是 是的 你很可能会好起来的 |
[37:28] | Thank you, Dr. Murphy. | 感谢你 莫菲医生 |
[37:31] | We’ll give you all some time. | 我们会给你们大家一些时间 |
[37:37] | I didn’t lose it. | 我没有整不见它 |
[37:56] | Thank you, Dr. Murphy. | 感谢你 莫菲医生 |
[38:28] | Personal connections aren’t so bad, are they? | 人际关系也不是那么糟糕 是吗? |
[38:33] | Mm. No. | 不 |
[38:36] | They are not so bad. | 它们并不那么糟糕 |
[38:40] | But I do not want to do it again. | 但我不想再这样做了 |
[38:43] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[38:49] | I think I can save the clinic. | 我想我可以拯救这个诊所 |
[38:51] | Dr. Reznick, it’s been a long day. | 瑞兹尼克医生 今天真是漫长的一天 |
[38:53] | I talk fast. Old people. | 我说话很快 老人 |
[38:55] | They need care the most | 他们最需要关怀 |
[38:56] | and they have the least access. | 而且他们的机会最少 |
[38:58] | Telemedicine services for nursing homes. | 为疗养院提供远程医疗服务 |
[39:01] | I just brought in a patient | 我刚刚带来一个需要 10 万美元 |
[39:02] | who needed a $100,000 angio, | 血管造影的病人 |
[39:04] | entirely paid for by Medicare. | 完全由 Medicare 支付 |
[39:06] | That alone would cover the cost | 仅此一项就可以支付 |
[39:07] | of three uninsured clinic patients. | 为三个没有保险的诊所病人费用 |
[39:11] | It’s a good idea, but ideas aren’t your problem. | 这是个好主意 但主意不是你的问题 |
[39:15] | I know. I made a mistake… | 我知道 我犯了一个错误… |
[39:18] | And followed it up with another. | 并紧接着又说了一句 |
[39:21] | You’ve bungled your opportunity from every direction. | 你从各个方向都搞砸了你的机会 |
[39:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | Which is why | 这就是为什么 |
[39:27] | Dr. Glassman should be in charge of the clinic. | 格拉斯曼医生应该负责诊所的工作 |
[39:30] | I’m not ready, but I will be. | 我还没有准备好 但我会准备好的 |
[39:32] | Someday. | 有朝一日 |
[39:34] | And you’re gonna need people like me | 而你将需要像我这样的人 |
[39:35] | if you’re gonna save this place. | 如果你要拯救这个地方 |
[39:39] | And you know I’m right, | 而且你知道我是对的 |
[39:41] | because you wake up every morning | 因为你每天早上醒来 |
[39:42] | wanting to conquer the world, too. | 也想征服世界 |
[40:07] | ♪ I’m torn between the past that I wanna keep… ♪ | ♪ 我在我想留住的过去之间左右为难 ♪ |
[40:12] | What is all of this? | 这些都是什么? |
[40:14] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[40:20] | ♪ Try to hold myself together while I risk it all… ♪ | ♪ 我拼尽全力让自己振作起来 ♪ |
[40:23] | I made it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[40:26] | ♪ And I’m holding onto you Waiting for the fall ♪ | ♪ 我抱着你等着坠落 ♪ |
[40:33] | ♪ I want you by my side along the way… ♪ | ♪ 我希望你一路上伴我左右 ♪ |
[40:34] | Lea Dilallo… | 莉亚.迪拉罗… |
[40:39] | will you | 你是否愿意 |
[40:41] | make a bond of shared experience and oxytocin… | 使共同的经验和催产素成为一种纽带… |
[40:49] | and love with me for the rest of our lives? | 与我相爱 共度余生? |
[40:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:02] | ♪ They say the feeling’s just a feeling and you won’t survive ♪ | ♪ 他们说感情只是一种感情你无法存活 ♪ |
[41:09] | ♪ And love is just a light that will fade in time… ♪ | ♪ 爱只是一束会随着时间消失的光 ♪ |
[41:12] | It’s a placeholder. | 这是个占位符 |
[41:13] | It’s perfect. | 这很完美 |
[41:19] | ♪ You will always have this part of me ♪ | ♪ 你永远属于我 ♪ |
[41:26] | ♪ You will always have this part of me ♪ | ♪ 你永远属于我 ♪ |
[41:38] | I left a bottle of Scotch around here somewhere | 我在这里的某个地方留下了一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[41:41] | after the first time you stole my job. | 在你第一次偷了我的工作之后 |
[41:45] | Did you drink all my fizzy water? | 你把我的汽水喝光了吗? |
[41:47] | There’s a cucumber one left in the back. They’re disgusting. | 后面还剩下一个黄瓜味的 他们很恶心 |
[41:50] | It’s refreshing and delicious. | 它是清爽和美味的 |
[41:52] | Agree to disagree. | 同意不同意 |
[41:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:55] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[42:00] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |