时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Oh, my God! Shaun! | 哦,我的天啊!肖恩! |
[00:47] | You’re masturbating. | 你在自慰 |
[00:49] | I thought you left. | 我以为你离开了 |
[00:51] | I could catch the next bus if you would like to have sex now. | 如果你现在想做爱,我可以赶下一班巴士 |
[00:55] | No… No, thank you. | 不……不,谢谢你 |
[00:58] | But you were… | 但你刚在… |
[01:02] | I’m good, and it’s late. | 我很好,而且现在已经很晚了 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:14] | Oh, my God. | 噢,我的天 |
[01:16] | Mariel Torres, 31, fever, BP 124 over 83. | 玛丽尔.托利斯,31 岁,发烧,血压 124/83 |
[01:21] | Fainted coming off a plane at SFO. | 在旧金山机场的一架飞机上晕倒了 |
[01:23] | Fiance said she’s had a persistent cough, | 未婚夫说她一直在咳嗽 |
[01:25] | pain in her chest and abdomen. | 她的胸部和腹部疼痛 |
[01:26] | How long has she had these symptoms? | 她有这些症状多久了? |
[01:27] | Months, on and off. | 几个月,断断续续 |
[01:28] | I kept telling her to go to a doctor. | 我一直叫她去看医生 |
[01:30] | Soft and non-tender, no distention or guarding present. | 柔软无毒、无扩张或护御反应 |
[01:33] | Uh… Isaac, what’s… what’s happening? | 呃…艾萨克,怎么了…怎么了? |
[01:36] | Ms. Torres, I’m Dr. Lim. | 托利斯女士,我是林医生 |
[01:37] | You’re at St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 你在圣博纳文医院 |
[01:39] | You collapsed at the airport. | 你在机场晕倒了 |
[01:40] | I’m… I’m not covered. My insurance lapsed. | 我是…我没保险覆盖 我的保险失效了 |
[01:44] | We can fast-track your access | 我们可以提供快速通道给你存取 |
[01:45] | to St. Bonaventure’s uninsured program. | 到圣博纳文医院的无保险计划 |
[01:47] | Any recent stressors? | 最近有什么压力吗? |
[01:48] | I’ve been traveling a lot for work. | 我经常出差 |
[01:50] | Deep breath, please. | 请深呼吸 |
[01:52] | She’s a photographer. | 她是个摄影师 |
[01:55] | She documents immigrant communities across California. | 她记录了加州各地的移民小区 |
[01:59] | I tagged along this last trip. | 我在最后一次旅行中做了标记 |
[02:00] | He keeps me sane. | 他让我保持清醒 |
[02:03] | Rales and rhonchi, decreased breath sounds bilaterally. | 啰音,双侧呼吸音减少 |
[02:05] | We need a chest X-ray. | 我们需要做个胸部 X 光检查 |
[02:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:12] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[02:14] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[02:19] | What do you do for work? | 你是做什么工作的? |
[02:21] | Uh, I am one of the research professors | 呃,我是其中一位研究教授 |
[02:24] | of the Jane Austen project at Stanford. | 斯坦福大学的简奥斯汀项目 |
[02:27] | I imagine you sit a lot? | 我想你会坐很久? |
[02:29] | Well, it would be unethical to read a first edition | 嗯,站住读第一版 |
[02:32] | of Sense and Sensibility standing up. | 《理性与感性》于礼不合 |
[02:35] | That explains why you’re in so much pain. | 这就解释了为什么你有这么多的痛禁 |
[02:37] | You have severe hemorrhoids. | 你有严重的痔疮 |
[02:41] | Can you give me a salve or something? | 你能给我一些药膏什么的吗? |
[02:43] | This is… beyond salve. | 这…药膏也没用 |
[02:49] | They seem like a cool couple. | 他们看起来很酷 |
[02:50] | They seem fine. | 他们看起来很好 |
[02:52] | Torres imaging come through yet? | 托利斯影像出来了吗? |
[02:54] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:55] | Supportive, fun, loving, | 支持、有趣、爱 |
[02:58] | but not in a gross, performative way. | 但不是粗俗的,有表现力的 |
[03:00] | You picked up a lot in two minutes. | 你在两分钟内学到了很多东西 |
[03:02] | Sounds like someone wants a boyfriend. | 听起来像是有人想要个男朋友 |
[03:04] | I have been considering venturing out of Hookuptown | 我一直在考虑离开胡克普敦 |
[03:07] | for something more serious, | 更严重的是 |
[03:09] | which requires finding someone to get serious about. | 这需要找人认真对待 |
[03:11] | That does tend to be the hard part. | 这确实是困难的部分 |
[03:13] | Well, that’s why I’ve decided to raise the bar, | 所以我决定提高标准 |
[03:14] | only date guys that check all the boxes. | 只和那些在所有方框里都打勾的人约会 |
[03:18] | So, your plan is to be more open by being more closed? | 所以,你的计划是更开放…更封闭? |
[03:21] | The images are in. | 图像进去了 |
[03:23] | I want to be more intentional about it, | 我想对此更有意识 |
[03:26] | find someone who gets me, but also challenges me. | 找一个能吸引我,但也能挑战我的人 |
[03:29] | Instead of getting diverted | 而不是转移视线 |
[03:31] | by whoever has the hottest profile pic. | 去看谁有最热门的个人资料照片的人 |
[03:33] | Two nodules in the left lung, | 左肺有两个结节 |
[03:34] | one in the upper lobe, one lower. | 一个在上叶,一个在下叶 |
[03:39] | That doesn’t look like pneumonia. | 看上去不像是肺炎 |
[03:41] | That looks like cancer. | 看起来像癌症 |
[04:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:08] | So, about this morning, | 所以,关于今天早上 |
[04:09] | when you came home and caught me, you know… | 当你回家抓到我的时候,你知道… |
[04:15] | Boosting my own morale… | 「鼓舞我自己的士气」… |
[04:19] | I used to boost my own morale a lot before we got together. | 在我们聚在一起之前,我常常鼓舞自己的士气 |
[04:24] | But I don’t anymore | 但我不会了 |
[04:25] | because we usually have very satisfying sex. | 因为我们通常有非常满意的性生活 |
[04:27] | Yes, we do. | 是的,我们是的 |
[04:28] | Absolutely, we do. | 当然,我们是的 |
[04:30] | Did you need a boost | 你需要助推 |
[04:32] | because we haven’t had sex in nine days? | 因为我们已经 9 天没做爱了? |
[04:35] | I didn’t know we were counting. | 我不知道我们在数住 |
[04:37] | Our average is every 2.3 days. | 我们平均是 2.3 天一次 |
[04:41] | It has been a stressful few months. | 这几个月压力很大 |
[04:44] | If you wanted a morale boost, | 如果你想鼓舞士气 |
[04:47] | why didn’t you want me to do it for you? | 你为什么不想让我帮你? |
[04:49] | No, it’s… it’s not that. | 不,这…这不是 |
[04:51] | I-I just… I don’t know. | 我-我只是…我不知道 |
[04:53] | I woke up and had a few minutes | 我醒来后有几分钟 |
[04:56] | and wanted to take the edge off. | 想满足一下 |
[05:00] | Is it… the same as when we’re together? | 是不是…和我们在一起时一样? |
[05:03] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:05] | It’s… different. | 这是…不同的 |
[05:07] | It’s definitely not as good, | 肯定没那么好 |
[05:09] | but it is… faster. | 但它是…更快 |
[05:12] | Oh, I can go faster. | 哦,我可以去得更快 |
[05:13] | No, Shaun. | 不,肖恩 |
[05:16] | Boosting my own morale | 鼓舞自己的士气 |
[05:18] | is not a substitute | 不是替代 |
[05:20] | for being with you, ever. | 和你在一起 永远不是 |
[05:22] | And I did try to get things going | 我也试着让事情顺利进行 |
[05:24] | a couple times last week, | 上周有几次 |
[05:26] | but you were busy. | 但你很忙 |
[05:28] | You didn’t ring the cowbell. | 你没按牛铃 |
[05:30] | It wasn’t cowbell worthy. | 它不值得牛铃 |
[05:32] | We agreed if we were off course, we’d ring the cowbell. | 我们说好了如果偏离了航向,我们就按牛铃 |
[05:34] | We are not off course. | 我们没有偏离航向 |
[05:36] | We’re having a dry spell, and it will blow over. | 我们有一个干燥的咒语,它会平息下来 |
[05:41] | That is a lot of weather terms. | 天气术语太多了 |
[05:44] | I’m not sure they apply. | 我不确定他们适用 |
[05:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:53] | Anorectal ailments are one of the oldest recorded medical conditions. | 肛门直肠疾病是有记录的最古老的疾病之一 |
[05:57] | One early remedy was to burn them off with hot coals. | 早期的解决办法是用热煤把它们烧掉 |
[06:01] | We can remove yours surgically, | 我们可以手术为你切除 |
[06:03] | but we need to do it right away. | 但我们必须马上行动 |
[06:04] | Isn’t there some way we could schedule it for next week? | 有没有什么办法我们可以安排在下周? |
[06:07] | Your hemorrhoids have already ruptured. | 你的痔疮已经破裂了 |
[06:09] | You’re at risk of serious complications. | 你有患严重并发症的危险 |
[06:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:13] | The surgery is now routine and effective. | 手术现在是常规的和有效的 |
[06:15] | No hot coals. | 不须用上热煤 |
[06:16] | But the recovery can be quite painful. | 但恢复过程可能相当痛苦 |
[06:18] | You’ll need a special diet and sitz baths. | 你需要特殊的饮食和坐浴 |
[06:20] | No exercise or exertion, including sex, | 不得运动或劳累,包括性行为 |
[06:22] | for six to eight weeks post-op. | 术后六到八周 |
[06:23] | No sex? Why? | 不可做爱?为什么? |
[06:25] | The wounds need time to heal. | 伤口需要时间来愈合 |
[06:27] | We can get you on the schedule for later today. | 我们可以把你安排在今天晚些时候的日程表上 |
[06:31] | The X-rays show two nodules in your left lung, | X 光显示你的左肺有两个结节, |
[06:33] | possibly cancerous. | 可能是癌症 |
[06:36] | We’ll know more after the biopsy. | 活检后我们会知道更多 |
[06:37] | It’s a simple procedure. | 这是一个简单的程序 |
[06:38] | Um, the… the biopsy… | 呃,那个…活检… |
[06:40] | Is covered under the uninsured program? | 是在无保险计划之下吗? |
[06:43] | It all is. | 这一切都是的 |
[06:45] | And we’ll run a few labs and get you started on fluids. | 我们会做几个实验让你开始用液体 |
[06:47] | Is this arm okay for the IV? | 这只手臂静脉注射没问题吧? |
[06:49] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:50] | Listen, Mari, I was on the phone with your insurance. | 听着,玛丽,我在和你的保险公司通话 |
[06:52] | What? W-Why? | 你说什么?为什么? |
[06:54] | To save you the hassle. | 为你省去麻烦 |
[06:56] | – Sorry, I need you to hold still. – Oh. Sorry. | 对不起,我需要你保持静止 对不起 |
[06:58] | You… You shouldn’t have called them. | 你…你不该打电话给他们的 |
[07:00] | Why not? We need to get this sorted out. | 为什么不呢?我们需要解决这个问题 |
[07:04] | Mari, whatever is going on, | 玛莉,不管发生了什么, |
[07:09] | you can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[07:16] | Um… | 呃… |
[07:19] | My insurance didn’t lapse. | 我的保险没有失效 |
[07:21] | I, uh… I lost it. | 我,呃…我弄丢了 |
[07:25] | Because, um… | 因为,呃… |
[07:29] | I’m undocumented. | 我没有文件记录 |
[07:40] | Brenna? | 布伦娜? |
[07:42] | W-Where is our patient? | 我们的病人呢? |
[07:44] | She’s not in the bathroom, | 她不在浴室里, |
[07:45] | and her clothes and personal belongings are all gone. | 她的衣服和个人物品都不见了 |
[07:48] | Code green. We have a runner. | 绿色代码 我们有人逃跑 |
[07:57] | I checked the whole second floor. No Brenna. | 我检查了整个二楼 不见布伦娜 |
[08:00] | She’s not in the cafeteria or the lobby or the gift shop. | 她不在自助餐厅大厅礼品店 |
[08:03] | We should check all the exits. | 我们应该检查所有的出口 |
[08:04] | Lea and I haven’t had sex for nine days. | 莉亚和我已经九天没有做爱了 |
[08:09] | Lenore, the gift-shop cashier, | 莱诺,礼品店的收银员 |
[08:12] | she recommended light bondage. | 她推荐轻微束缚 |
[08:14] | Dr. Park suggested a romantic bubble bath, | 医生建议你去泡个浪漫的澡 |
[08:16] | but Lea and I don’t agree on water temperature. | 但是我对水温的问题持不同意见 |
[08:20] | You both are busy. | 你们两个都很忙 |
[08:22] | Have you tried scheduling it? | 你试过安排吗? |
[08:24] | Reliability is sexy. | 「可靠性」是性感的 |
[08:30] | I think we found her. | 我想我们找到她了 |
[08:44] | All right, time for your biopsy. | 好了,是时候做活检了 |
[08:46] | I’ll have her back in about an hour or so. | 大约一个小时后我会让她回来 |
[08:50] | I should drop the bags off at the apartment. | 我应该把袋送到公寓去 |
[08:52] | Isaac, can we please talk about this | 艾萨克,我们能谈谈这个吗 |
[08:55] | before I go into my procedure? | 在我开始我的手术前? |
[08:57] | We’ve been together two years. | 我们已经在一起两年了 |
[08:59] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本想告诉你的 |
[09:01] | When? | 什么时候? |
[09:02] | The wedding? | 婚礼? |
[09:06] | I promised myself that if marriage were ever on the table | 我曾向自己保证,如果婚姻被搁置 |
[09:09] | for real, that I’d tell you, | 真的,我会告诉你 |
[09:11] | but when you proposed, | 但当你求婚的时候 |
[09:14] | my DACA renewal had just been rejected. | 我的 DACA 暂缓遣返更新被拒绝了 |
[09:16] | And it really freaked me out. | 这真的吓坏了我 |
[09:23] | It was, uh… | 是,呃… |
[09:26] | It was all because of a stupid marijuana DUI on my record. | 都是因为我的记录里有个愚蠢的大麻酒驾 |
[09:32] | Another thing you’ve been hiding. | 又是另一件你一直在隐瞒的事 |
[09:34] | It was years ago. | 那是几年前的事了 |
[09:36] | Cops pulled me over for a tail light. | 警察把我拖到路边想弄个尾灯 |
[09:39] | They searched and they found edibles, | 他们搜索并找到了可食用大麻 |
[09:42] | and they arrested me for driving high, | 他们因为我开得太快而逮捕了我 |
[09:44] | which I wasn’t. | 但我不是 |
[09:52] | Okay, let’s get her some humidified oxygen. | 好吧,让我们给她一些湿化氧气 |
[09:58] | I was… | 我是… |
[10:00] | I was trying to get it expunged. | 我想把它去掉 |
[10:02] | Breathe into this. | 吸入这个 |
[10:09] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[10:30] | I can get rid of that for you. | 我可以帮你摆脱它 |
[10:35] | There’s blood in her sputum. | 她的痰里有血 |
[10:39] | You’re bleeding from your lungs and airway. | 你的肺部和呼吸道都在流血 |
[10:43] | Let’s get to the O.R., stat. | 我们去手术室吧,马上 |
[10:48] | I’m sorry I ran. I know I need surgery. | 我很抱歉我跑了 我知道我需要动手术 |
[10:51] | You’re scared. I understand. | 你害怕了 我明白了 |
[10:52] | No, it’s not just that. I have this date | 不,不只是这样 我有个约会 |
[10:55] | that I’ve been waiting a really long time for. | 我等了很久了 |
[10:57] | And a rain check poses a problem? | 再来一次就有麻烦了? |
[11:02] | I am… | 我是… |
[11:06] | A virgin. | 一个处女 |
[11:08] | I am 45 years old and I have never had sex. | 我今年 45 岁,从来没有过性生活 |
[11:12] | Because of your religion? | 因为你的宗教信仰? |
[11:13] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说,我不知道 |
[11:18] | I mean, freshman year in college, | 我意思是,大学一年级 |
[11:19] | I-I made this really detailed list | 我-我做了一个非常详细的清单 |
[11:21] | of what I wanted in a boyfriend, | 我想要的男朋友 |
[11:23] | and then I fell madly in love with my work. | 然后我疯狂地爱上了我的工作 |
[11:25] | For a while, I thought I wasn’t having sex | 有一段时间,我以为我不需要性爱 |
[11:26] | because I was obsessed with Jane Austen. | 因为我对简奥斯汀很着迷 |
[11:29] | It’s commonly believed that she was a virgin when she died. | 人们普遍认为她死时是处女 |
[11:33] | She was obsessed with her work, too. | 她也为她的工作着迷 |
[11:36] | I n… I never stopped looking. | 我-我一直在找 |
[11:39] | But every year that I waited, | 但我每等一年 |
[11:41] | it just got harder to imagine telling someone | 这只是变得更难想象告诉 |
[11:43] | I’d met a couple times over coffee or drinks | 我在喝咖啡或饮料的时候见过几次面的人 |
[11:46] | that I… had never had sex. | 我…从来没有做过爱 |
[11:50] | I just… | 我只是… |
[11:53] | I just felt so ashamed. | 我只是觉得很惭愧 |
[11:55] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你没什么好羞愧的 |
[11:57] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | Tell me about this date. | 跟我说说这次约会的事 |
[12:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:06] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:08] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 唔… |
[12:10] | His name is Viktor. | 他叫维克多 |
[12:13] | He’s an old friend from college. | 他是大学时的老朋友 |
[12:15] | Glaciologist. | 冰川学家 |
[12:16] | – Oh. – Yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[12:18] | And he’s usually in Antarctica or the Arctic Circle, | 他通常在南极洲或北极圈 |
[12:21] | but he’s visiting San Jose for two days. | 但他要去圣何塞两天 |
[12:27] | I was so scared to ask. | 我很害怕问 |
[12:30] | I thought he would laugh at me. | 我以为他会嘲笑我 |
[12:34] | But he just said he would be honored. | 但他只是说他会很荣幸 |
[12:40] | You’ve waited a long time. | 你已经等了很久了 |
[12:42] | I have. | 我有过 |
[12:45] | And if I don’t do it now, | 如果我现在不做 |
[12:47] | then w-what if I never… | 那我-如果我从来没有… |
[12:51] | I’m not having the surgery until I have sex with Viktor. | 除非我和维克多上床,否则我不会做手术 |
[12:58] | Lea and I haven’t had sex in nine days. | 莉亚和我已经九天没有做爱了 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Um… nine days isn’t a thing. | 嗯…9 天不是一回事 |
[13:08] | It is something. | 这是一件有意义的事 |
[13:11] | You said you and Debbie had a very good sex life. | 你说过你和黛比有很好的性生活 |
[13:14] | I would like to know all your secrets. | 我想知道你所有的秘密 |
[13:17] | I said that? | 我说的? |
[13:20] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[13:24] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 啊… |
[13:27] | I got to test drive a Testarossa once, | 我试过开一辆泰斯塔罗萨 |
[13:29] | a Ferrari, an ’86. | 一辆法拉利,一辆 86 |
[13:31] | Oh, my God. Beautiful car. | 哦,我的天呐 漂亮的车 |
[13:33] | Got my friend to get us a track at Thunderhill. | 让我朋友在雷山给我们弄辆车 |
[13:35] | I get into the car… | 我上了车… |
[13:37] | Leather interior, stunning detail. | 皮革内饰,令人惊叹的细节 |
[13:39] | I mean, this car is ready. | 我是说,这辆车已经准备好了 |
[13:41] | And I kick it into gear, and it stalls. | 我让它运转起来,它就会熄火 |
[13:44] | I kick it into gear again, and it stalls again. | 我再一次启动它,然后它就再一次熄火了 |
[13:46] | It’s jerking back and forth. | 它在来回晃动 |
[13:48] | I’m destroying this $200,000 machine. | 我要毁掉这台价值 20 万美元的机器 |
[13:51] | Why? Because the pedals are too close together. | 为什么?为什么?因为踏板离得太近了 |
[13:54] | I’m… I’m stepping on the brake | 我是…我同一时间踩剎车 |
[13:56] | and the accelerator at the same time. | 和加速器 |
[13:59] | Are you saying that a Ferrari | 你是说法拉利 |
[14:02] | will not cure my dry spell with Lea? | 不能用莉亚治好我的干燥咒语吗? |
[14:04] | No. | 不是的 |
[14:06] | I’m trying to explain this sex book | 我在解释这本性爱书 |
[14:09] | that Debbie gave me called Come As You Are. | 黛比把它叫作《你来就来》 |
[14:12] | See, uh, according to the book, | 看,呃,根据书上说的, |
[14:14] | people think of it as a sex drive, you know, | 人们认为这是一种性欲,你知道 |
[14:16] | and that’s too simple. | 这太简单了 |
[14:18] | There’s also a brake and an accelerator. | 还有剎车和油门 |
[14:21] | Dr. Glassman? The new nursing schedule is a mess. | 格拉斯曼医生?新的护理日程安排得一团糟 |
[14:23] | Hawks and I have some ideas to make it better, | 霍克斯和我有一些想法让它变得更好 |
[14:25] | – if you have time today? – Okay, I think… | 如果你今天有时间的话?好吧,我想… |
[14:26] | I think Dr. Andrews is your guy. | 我想安德鲁医生是你要找的人 |
[14:28] | If I could get time on his calendar, I’d ask him. | 如果我能在他的日历上找到时间,我会问他的 |
[14:30] | Fine. Um, if he doesn’t get back to you in a week, | 好吧 嗯,如果他一周内还没回复你, |
[14:33] | then come back to me. | 那就来找我 |
[14:36] | Uh… | 唔… |
[14:38] | Accelerating is all the things that rev… | 加速是所有的事情,REV… |
[14:44] | …the engine. | …引擎 |
[14:45] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:47] | All right. Listening, | 好吧 听着 |
[14:50] | chocolates, | 巧克力 |
[14:52] | listening a lot. | 听得很多 |
[14:54] | And braking is everything | 剎车就是 |
[14:56] | that… that gets in the way of good… | 那…那妨碍了好事… |
[14:59] | You know, sex. | 你知道,性爱 |
[15:01] | Stress and work and insecurities | 压力、工作和不安全感 |
[15:03] | and jealousy and stress. Yes? | 嫉妒和压力的一切 是吗? |
[15:05] | Sorry to interrupt, but we are having major crackage problems | 抱歉,打扰一下,我们的生物玻璃移液器 |
[15:09] | with the BioGlass pipettes. | 出现了严重的裂纹问题 |
[15:10] | Isn’t that a President thing? | 这不是主席的事吗? |
[15:12] | I have had issues talking to him after the last couple months. | 在过去的几个月里,我和他的谈话出现了一些问题 |
[15:16] | I’ll send you an e-mail, fill you in on all the issues. | 我会给你发送电子邮件,告诉你所有的问题 |
[15:18] | I look forward to that. | 我期待着这一点 |
[15:23] | Car. | 坐驾… |
[15:25] | Do you do regular maintenance? | 有定期保养吗? |
[15:26] | Are you, you know, talking and communicating and… | 你,你知道,说话和沟通和… |
[15:30] | Oh, talking, texting. | 哦,聊天,发短信 |
[15:33] | But mostly about work. | 但主要是关于工作 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | So, maybe a little bit less braking, | 所以,也许剎车少一点 |
[15:39] | a little bit more accelerating. | 再加速一点 |
[15:41] | You know, when you get home tonight, | 你知道,当你今晚回家的时候 |
[15:43] | leave your work at the door. | 把你的工作留在门口 |
[15:44] | Go inside, put on some music, | 进去放点音乐, |
[15:45] | light some candles, not too many. | 点些蜡烛,不要太多 |
[15:47] | You don’t want to make an announcement. | 你不想发表声明 |
[15:48] | How many? | 有多少? |
[15:50] | Nine. | 九个 |
[15:52] | And no weather channel. | 不播天气频道 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | I… will try. | 我…我会尽力的 |
[16:01] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[16:10] | There’s the bleeder. | 出血的地方在那里 |
[16:11] | Cauterizing. | 烧灼 |
[16:13] | This nodule’s caused a lot of damage. | 这个结节造成了很大的损害 |
[16:15] | It’s too bad she didn’t feel safe coming to a hospital. | 很遗憾她来医院的时候感觉不安全 |
[16:18] | Mm. One of my aunts was undocumented. | 嗯 我的一个姑妈是非法入境 |
[16:20] | She never let her guard down. | 她从不放松警惕 |
[16:22] | With anyone. | 和任何人在一起都不 |
[16:24] | Inserting mini-forceps into the tract. | 将微型钳塞入气管 |
[16:26] | But hiding it from your fiance? | 但是对你的未婚夫隐瞒? |
[16:28] | Doesn’t exactly bode well. | 不是什么好兆头 |
[16:31] | Ah, you’re really ready to judge this relationship, aren’t you? | 啊,你真的准备好判断这段关系了,不是吗? |
[16:33] | First, they’re “supportive, fun, and loving,” | 首先,他们是「支持、有趣和爱」 |
[16:35] | now it’s built on betrayal. There’s the nodule. | 现在它建立在背叛的基础上 有结节 |
[16:38] | Advance a little further. Then we can take the sample. | 再前进一步 然后我们就可以取样本了 |
[16:40] | Which suggests that you might be lacking experience | 这表明你可能缺乏 |
[16:43] | with long-term relationships. | 有长期的关系经验 |
[16:44] | The one thing they never are is simple. | 他们从来没有做过就是简单的一件事 |
[16:49] | The capsule’s tough for a pulmonary nodule. | 胶囊对肺结节很难找到 |
[16:52] | The inside’s friable, crumbly. | 里面是易碎,易碎的 |
[16:54] | That’s not cancer. | 那不是癌症 |
[16:56] | It’s fungus. | 是真菌 |
[16:58] | And we just released it into her bloodstream. | 我们只是把它放进了她的血液里 |
[17:09] | What if we just let her go home to see Viktor? | 如果我们让她回家见维克多呢? |
[17:11] | It’s one night. | 就一个晚上 |
[17:13] | Dr. Allen, she has grade four | 艾伦医生,她有四级 |
[17:16] | internal and external hemorrhoids, | 内痔和外痔 |
[17:18] | which have already ruptured. | 已经破裂了 |
[17:20] | If it happens again while she’s home, | 如果她在家的时候再发生这种事 |
[17:21] | she’s at risk for severe blood loss. | 她有失血过多的危险 |
[17:25] | I should tell her about my first time. | 我应该告诉她我的第一次 |
[17:30] | I vowed that under no circumstances, | 我发誓在任何情况下 |
[17:33] | I would be a virgin when I went to college. | 我上大学的时候都不会是处女了 |
[17:35] | Senior prom, my high school boyfriend and I | 高中毕业舞会,我和我的高中男友 |
[17:37] | finally decided to take that last big step past… | 最后决定跨出最后一大步… |
[17:41] | “Heavy petting.” | 「沉重的抚摸」 |
[17:44] | Afterwards, all I could think was, “I preferred the petting.” | 之后,我唯一能想到的就是,「我更喜欢抚摸」 |
[17:46] | Mm, no second time without a first time. | 嗯,没有第一次就没有第二次 |
[17:50] | Let’s bring Viktor here. | 让我们把维克多带过来 |
[17:53] | Afterwards, we’ll do the surgery, | 之后,我们再做手术 |
[17:54] | and if she has a rupture, | 如果她有破裂 |
[17:56] | there’s no safer place to be than in a hospital. | 没有比在医院更安全的地方了 |
[18:02] | The hospital has rules against alcohol, | 医院有禁止饮酒的规定 |
[18:05] | illegal drugs, patients running in socks, | 违禁药物,穿袜子的病人 |
[18:08] | but there is nothing about consensual sex. | 但这跟自愿性行为没什么关系 |
[18:15] | It’s an illness commonly known as Valley Fever. | 这是一种通常被称为山谷热的疾病 |
[18:18] | It’s endemic to soil in the Southwest. | 它是西南部土壤的特有种 |
[18:21] | Our immediate concern is, | 我们最关心的是 |
[18:22] | the fungus is now in your bloodstream. | 真菌现在在你的血液里 |
[18:24] | If an infection takes root in your brain or spine, | 如果感染在你的大脑或脊椎生根 |
[18:26] | that could be fatal. | 这可能是致命的 |
[18:28] | We’re gonna treat you with an anti-fungal | 我们会给你用抗真菌药物 |
[18:29] | called amphotericin B. | 叫两性霉素 B |
[18:31] | It can be pretty intense. | 可能会很激烈 |
[18:32] | The side effects include nausea, violent chills, | 副作用包括恶心,剧烈的寒颤 |
[18:35] | high fever, convulsions. | 高烧,抽搐 |
[18:38] | Has Isaac been back? | 艾萨克回来了吗? |
[18:41] | Um, we haven’t seen him. | 嗯,我们还没见过他 |
[18:44] | We’ll do what we can to alleviate any discomfort. | 我们会尽我们所能减轻任何不适 |
[18:49] | Get the infusion ready. | 准备好输液 |
[18:57] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[18:59] | You’re appointment only now? | 你现在才预约? |
[19:01] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[19:02] | I had to establish boundaries, | 我必须建立界限 |
[19:05] | at least until the hospital’s on firmer financial ground. | 至少在医院财务状况好转之前 |
[19:07] | Huh. | 哈 |
[19:09] | There’s a whole lot of broken glass in the lab. | 实验室里有很多碎玻璃 |
[19:12] | Is that a metaphor? | 这是暗喻吗? |
[19:15] | Yeah, and there’s a whole lot of broken glass in the lab. | 是的,而且实验室里有很多碎玻璃 |
[19:18] | It’s a supplier issue. Apparently news to you? | 这是一个供货商的问题 显然对你来说是个好消息? |
[19:20] | My assistant also filters requests | 我的助手也会过滤请求 |
[19:22] | before they hit my desk. | 在他们袭击我的办公桌之前 |
[19:23] | Allows me to focus | 让我能集中精力 |
[19:24] | on the bigger post-Ethicure adjustments. | 在更大的后Ethicure集团时期调整 |
[19:26] | – Huh. – Now, is there a reason | 嗯 现在,有什么原因吗 |
[19:28] | for this… delightful, | 为了这个…令人愉快 |
[19:29] | if unscheduled visit, because… | 如果突然造访,因为… |
[19:31] | St. Bon’s needs a softball team. | 圣帮需要一支垒球队 |
[19:33] | There’s a hospital league. | 一个医院联盟 |
[19:34] | $650 covers a roster of 16. | 650 美元包括一个 16 人的花名册 |
[19:37] | The team covers bats and gloves. | 这支队伍负责球棒和手套 |
[19:40] | It’ll be good for morale. | 这对士气有好处 |
[19:41] | You know, I heard something | 你知道吗,我听到一些声音 |
[19:42] | about you playing softball in Montana. | 关于你在蒙大拿州打垒球的事 |
[19:46] | What was your average? | 你的平均水平是多少? |
[19:48] | .394 and trending up. | 394 并呈上升趋势 |
[19:50] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[19:53] | Fine. The hospital can cover registration fee and uniforms. | 好吧 医院可以支付挂号费和队服 |
[19:56] | Gloves and bats are on you. | 手套和球棒在你身上 |
[19:58] | Next time, make an appointment. | 下次,约个时间 |
[20:17] | Dr. Wolke? | 沃尔克医生? |
[20:18] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:20] | I’m just swiping left again. Please, interrupt. | 我只是再次向左滑动 拜托,打断一下 |
[20:22] | I saw Ms. Torres is going on ampho-B. | 我看到托利斯女士用了两性霉素B |
[20:24] | Can we get her fiance back | 我们能让她未婚夫回来吗 |
[20:25] | so she has some emotional support? | 所以让她有感情上的支持? |
[20:28] | Uh, we tried. He’s not responding. | 呃,我们试过了 他没有回应 |
[20:31] | Pretty lousy time to ghost. | 非常糟糕的时间点 |
[20:33] | Maybe, but I get it. | 也许吧,但我明白 |
[20:36] | You “get” taking off when someone needs you? | 有人需要你的时候你就「各自飞」了? |
[20:39] | She lied to him for years. | 她骗了他好几年 |
[20:42] | She hid things, for pretty clear reasons. | 她把事情藏起来了,原因很清楚 |
[20:44] | It’s still a violation of trust. | 这仍然是对信任的侵犯 |
[20:47] | That can take a while to get over. | 这可能需要一段时间才能克服 |
[20:48] | – Give him some time. – Great empathy for him. | 给他点时间 他太感同身受了 |
[20:51] | Meanwhile, your patient is about to be in a lot of pain, | 同时,你的病人会很痛苦, |
[20:53] | and you’re judging her. | 你在评判她 |
[20:54] | I’m treating her. | 我在治疗她 |
[20:55] | It is not my place to do couples therapy. Or yours. | 这不是我做夫妻心理治疗的地方 或者你的 |
[20:58] | If you don’t have compassion for her, Dr. Wolke, | 如果你不同情她,沃尔克医生, |
[21:01] | then maybe someone else should handle her care. | 那么也许应该有其他人来照顾她 |
[21:02] | And you can go back to polishing your Tinder profile. | 你可以回去润色你的 Tinder 档案 |
[21:08] | I have to hang her meds. | 我要吊她的药 |
[21:17] | You went all out. | 你全力以赴 |
[21:20] | You didn’t have to bring those. | 你没必要带那些 |
[21:22] | I stole them from the chapel. | 我从小教堂偷来的 |
[21:23] | – Oh. – God works in mysterious ways. | 上帝的工作方式很神秘 |
[21:26] | Are you in any pain? | 你有什么痛苦吗? |
[21:27] | No. Lying here, I’m totally fine. | 不是的 躺在这里,我完全无事 |
[21:29] | It only hurts when I walk around, | 只有在我走来走去的时候才会痛 |
[21:30] | but what about tomorrow, when Viktor’s… here? | 但是明天呢,当维克多在这里的时候? |
[21:34] | I got you covered. | 我帮你准备好了 |
[21:37] | Tylenol, a little Lidocaine cream. | 泰诺,利多卡因乳膏 |
[21:40] | Should do the trick. | 应该可以的 |
[21:43] | You know, my mom had the sex talk with me | 你知道吗,我妈跟我谈过性生活 |
[21:45] | when I was in the fifth grade. | 在我五年级的时候 |
[21:46] | She showed me The Joy of Sex, | 她向我展示了性爱的乐趣 |
[21:48] | you know, that book from the ’70s. | 你知道,那本书从 70 年代 |
[21:50] | Lots of… hair. | 很多…毛发 |
[21:54] | And, uh, when I asked her to explain the pictures, | 我让她解释照片的时候 |
[21:56] | she got really awkward and then started to cry. | 她感到很尴尬,然后哭了起来 |
[22:01] | That’s not very sex-positive. | 这不是很性正面 |
[22:03] | Well, she said she was upset because I was so young | 她说她很难过因为我太年轻了 |
[22:05] | and I was asking all these questions. | 我问了所有这些问题 |
[22:08] | I just ended up rubbing her back and making her a cup of tea. | 我只是擦了擦她的背,给她泡了杯茶 |
[22:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[22:14] | After wanting this for so many years, why am I so scared? | 这么多年了,我怎么这么害怕? |
[22:18] | Being intimate with someone feels vulnerable, | 跟人亲密会让人觉得很脆弱 |
[22:21] | no matter how many times you’ve done it. | 不管你做了多少次 |
[22:24] | That’s why it’s special. | 这就是为什么它很特别 |
[22:27] | It will be an adventure… | 这将是一次冒险… |
[22:29] | Your adventure, on your terms. | 你的冒险,按你的条件 |
[22:32] | Have fun, | 玩得开心 |
[22:34] | tell him what you want, | 告诉他你想要什么 |
[22:36] | and lube is your friend. | 润滑油是你的朋友 |
[22:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天呐 |
[22:43] | It’s all about setting the mood. | 所有都关于设定情调 |
[22:52] | ♪ Close your eyes, Little Queenie ♪ | 闭上你的眼睛,小奎妮 |
[22:59] | ♪ Go to sleep soon ♪ | 快去睡觉吧 |
[23:07] | ♪ I’ll be dreaming in a hurry ♪ | 我会在匆忙中发梦 |
[23:14] | Tonight, there will be no brakes. | 今晚,将不会有剎车 |
[23:15] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:16] | Only accelerators. | 只有加速器 |
[23:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:21] | Including wine. | 以及酒 |
[23:22] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天呐 |
[23:24] | And… | 而且… |
[23:26] | A relaxing massage. | 放松的按摩 |
[23:31] | I’ve researched the best massages on YouTube | 我研究了 YouTube 上最好的按摩 |
[23:33] | and have been practicing… | 一直在练习… |
[23:35] | On a pillow. | 在枕头上 |
[23:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:49] | ♪ Any time you’re scared ♪ | 任何时候你害怕 |
[23:54] | Mmm… | 唔… |
[23:56] | ♪ There ain’t nothin’ wrong ♪ | 这里没有错 |
[23:58] | Mm, you have been practicing. | 嗯,你一直在练习 |
[24:01] | You are much better than a pillow. | 你比枕头好多了 |
[24:03] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[24:05] | How’s your back now? | 你的背怎么样了? |
[24:06] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[24:10] | Would you like a chocolate? | 你要巧克力吗? |
[24:12] | Mm. Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯,嗯 |
[24:15] | ♪ I love you ♪ | 我爱你 |
[24:19] | ♪ My Baby Blue ♪ | 我的蓝色宝贝 |
[24:22] | ♪ I love you ♪ | 我爱你 |
[24:26] | ♪ My Suzie Q ♪ | 我的苏西 Q |
[24:29] | ♪ I love you ♪ | 我爱你 |
[24:33] | ♪ My Baby Blue ♪ | 我的蓝色宝贝 |
[24:36] | ♪ I love you ♪ | 我爱你 |
[24:40] | ♪ My Suzie Q ♪ | 我的苏西 Q |
[24:43] | ♪ I love you ♪ | 我爱你 |
[24:53] | You took these? | 你影的? |
[24:55] | Mm. On my last trip, Imperial Valley. | 嗯 在我的最后一次旅行,Imperial 山谷 |
[24:59] | They’re beautiful. | 他们很漂亮 |
[25:02] | So… relaxed. | 所以…放松点 |
[25:05] | Just a bunch of friends hanging out. | 只是一群朋友在一起 |
[25:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:09] | There are so many images out there of the, uh, plight | 有那么多关于,呃,困境的画面 |
[25:12] | of the undocumented, like we’re just some sad story. | 没有记录,就像我们只是一些悲伤的故事 |
[25:16] | I wanted to show how we really are… | 我想让大家知道我们是… |
[25:19] | Cracking jokes, laughing, | 开玩笑,大笑 |
[25:22] | a bunch of badasses. | 一堆坏蛋 |
[25:25] | Oh, not that I feel that way at the moment. | 哦,不是说我现在有这种感觉 |
[25:26] | Oh! | 哦! |
[25:28] | I can call Isaac again. | 我可以再打给艾萨克 |
[25:30] | Don’t bother. | 别费心了 |
[25:33] | If he doesn’t see how scary this all is, | 如果他不明白这一切有多可怕 |
[25:36] | if he can’t support me, then I don’t want him here. | 如果他不能支持我,我就不希望他在这里 |
[25:52] | When I was in high school, | 我高中的时候 |
[25:55] | I had a chavrusa… | 我有一个沙夫沙… |
[25:57] | A study partner. | 一个学习伙伴 |
[25:59] | I totally fell for him. | 我完全爱上他了 |
[26:02] | His close textual readings were super sexy. | 他仔细的文本解读非常性感 |
[26:05] | We grew up Hasidic. | 我们从小就是哈西德人 |
[26:08] | Micah was the first person I told about being gay… | 麦卡是我第一个告诉我是同性恋的人… |
[26:13] | And my first kiss. | 和我的初吻 |
[26:15] | He said he was gay, too. | 他说他也是同性恋 |
[26:18] | That according to two verses in Samuel, | 根据塞缪尔的两段诗 |
[26:21] | so were King David and Jonathan. | 戴维国王和乔纳单也是 |
[26:25] | Like I said, close textual readings. | 就像我说的,仔细文本阅读 |
[26:27] | Next level. | 下一关 |
[26:32] | Micah said we should be open. | 米卡说我们应该公开 |
[26:35] | We should tell our families. | 我们应该告诉我们的家人 |
[26:39] | I was scared, but I did, | 我很害怕,但是我害怕了 |
[26:41] | And my dad… | 而我爸爸… |
[26:46] | …lost it. | 失去了它 |
[26:49] | Our home just… imploded. | 我们的家…炸了 |
[26:55] | But Micah backed out. | 但米卡退出了 |
[26:58] | He said he couldn’t do it. | 他说他做不到 |
[27:02] | I lost my family | 我失去了我的家人 |
[27:05] | and never spoke to Micah again. | 再也没有和弥迦说话 |
[27:09] | He cut you off? | 他把你切断了? |
[27:11] | I cut himoff. | 我切断了 |
[27:14] | He reached out to me, but I… I was so angry. | 他向我伸出了手,但我…我很生气 |
[27:20] | He betrayed me and… | 他背叛了我… |
[27:24] | Broke my heart. | 伤了我的心 |
[27:27] | And then I realized how terrified | 然后我意识到我有多害怕 |
[27:30] | he must have been, too. | 他肯定也是 |
[27:34] | And how… | 以及如何… |
[27:37] | Alone he must feel now. | 他现在必须感到孤独 |
[27:42] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[27:51] | O2 falling. | 氧气下降 |
[27:53] | Is this from the ampho-B? | 这是由两性霉素B导致的吗? |
[27:55] | No. | 不是的 |
[27:57] | – EKG steady. – It’s not her heart. | 心电图稳定 不是她的心脏 |
[28:02] | The area around the nodule ruptured. | 结核周围的区域破裂了 |
[28:05] | Your lung has collapsed. We need to get her to the O.R. | 你的肺塌陷了 我们得把她送到手术室 |
[28:12] | Completing final muscular suture. | 完成最后的肌肉缝合 |
[28:14] | Lung is reinflating nicely. | 肺的再充气很好 |
[28:16] | Let’s finish closing her up. | 让我们把她关起来 |
[28:19] | – Dr. Lim? – Who’s talking to me? | 林医生?谁在跟我说话? |
[28:20] | This is Nurse Martel. | 护士马特尔 |
[28:22] | Her renal panel just came back. | 她的肾脏检查结果出来了 |
[28:24] | How bad? | 有多糟糕? |
[28:26] | B.U.N. 30, creatinine 4. | 血尿素 30,肌酐 4 |
[28:31] | Thanks for letting us know. | 谢谢你让我们知道 |
[28:34] | It’s impacting both her kidneys. | 它影响了她的两个肾 |
[28:36] | We need to get that nodule out of there. | 我们得把那个结节弄出来 |
[28:37] | – Now? – No. | 现在?不 |
[28:39] | There’s still too much fungus circulating in her blood. | 她的血液里还有太多真菌在循环 |
[28:41] | She needs around round of ampho-B | 她需要周围的两性霉素B |
[28:43] | to clear as much fungus as we can. | 尽我们所能清除更多的真菌 |
[28:45] | Then we can do the kidney surgery. | 然后我们就可以做肾手术了 |
[28:58] | Are you Viktor? | 你是维克多吗? |
[29:00] | Brenna showed me your picture. | 布伦娜给我看了你的照片 |
[29:02] | – I’m Dr. Allen. – Pleased to meet you. | 我是艾伦医生 很高兴见到你 |
[29:04] | Perhaps you could point me toward the gift shop? | 也许你可以指给我礼品店的方向? |
[29:06] | I wanted to get something for Brenna. | 我想给布伦娜买点东西 |
[29:08] | What kind of a date shows up empty-handed? | 什么样的约会会空手而归? |
[29:10] | Most of them. | 他们中的大多数 |
[29:11] | I am Dr. Shaun Murphy. Give her these. | 我是肖恩墨菲 医生 给她这些 |
[29:14] | Chocolate contains tryptophan and Phenylethylamine, | 巧克力含有色氨酸和苯乙胺 |
[29:16] | which will help to elevate your moods. | 这将有助于提升你的情绪 |
[29:21] | Oh, they are very good. | 哦,他们非常好 |
[29:24] | Okay, please get started. | 好的,请开始 |
[29:26] | As soon as you are done, we can do the procedure. | 你一办完,我们就可以办手续了 |
[29:28] | Oh, uh, I owe it to Brenna not to rush. | 哦,呃,我欠布伦娜的,不要着急 |
[29:32] | Definitely worth the wait. | 绝对值得等待 |
[29:42] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[29:44] | Uh, bearing slightly used chocolates. | 呃,带着稍微食过的巧克力 |
[29:49] | Uh, Dr. Murphy says they… they will improve our mood, | 呃,墨菲医生说他们会改善我们的情绪, |
[29:52] | w-which I hope won’t be necessary. | 我希望这不是必要的 |
[29:57] | Always the gentleman. | 永远是绅士 |
[30:01] | Are you sure this isn’t too strange? | 你确定这不是很奇怪吗? |
[30:05] | Uh, well, making love in a hospital is strange. | 呃,好吧,在医院做爱很奇怪 |
[30:10] | And surprising and… and completely unique. | 令人惊讶和…和完全独特 |
[30:14] | Exciting. | 令人兴奋 |
[30:17] | I’ll be outside, guarding the door. | 我会在外面,守着门 |
[30:20] | Try not to be too loud. | 尽量不要太大声 |
[30:33] | Yo. See you on the field. | 哟 场上见 |
[30:37] | I gave you your team. My involvement ends there. | 我给了你你的团队 我的介入到此为止 |
[30:40] | You’re a baller, right? | 你是个球手,对吧? |
[30:41] | You played in college. | 你在大学里玩过 |
[30:43] | Yeah, I also ate instant ramen for breakfast. | 是的,早餐也吃了即食拉面 |
[30:45] | I need a shortstop, a field general, | 我需要一个游击队员,一名野战将军 |
[30:47] | a boss of the infield. You’re perfect. | 内场的大佬 你是完美的 |
[30:48] | I’m busy being the actual boss. | 我正忙着当真正的大佬 |
[30:50] | You’re busy being a bad boss. | 你在忙着做一个坏大佬 |
[30:55] | You isolate yourself from your own staff. | 你把自己和自己的员工隔离开来 |
[30:57] | They don’t like you. | 他们不喜欢你 |
[30:58] | Especially since this business with Salen. | 尤其是和莎伦的这桩生意 |
[31:02] | I’ve got bridges to build. I’ll get there eventually. | 我还有桥要建 我最终会到达的 |
[31:04] | I’m offering you a bridge to build right now. | 我建议你马上建一座桥 |
[31:07] | Show them you’re on their team. | 让他们知道你是他们的队员 |
[31:09] | Maybe they’ll help you right the ship. | 也许他们会帮你弄好飞船 |
[31:10] | I know. Mixed metaphor. | 我知道…混合的隐喻 |
[31:12] | And by the way, maybe they’ll stop bothering me | 顺便说一句,也许他们会停止 |
[31:14] | with their problems every five minutes. | 每五分钟以他们的问题打扰我 |
[31:34] | Let’s have sex. | 让我们做爱 |
[31:35] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 哦,我的天呐!哦,我的天呐! |
[31:36] | Shaun! Oh, my God! I’m so sorry! | 肖恩!!哦,我的天呐!我很抱歉! |
[31:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[31:43] | Spontaneity is not the solution. | 自发性不是解决办法 |
[31:46] | No. | 不是的 |
[31:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | Maybe we could try | 也许我们可以试试 |
[31:59] | more of a… planned surprise next time. | 更多计划好的惊喜…下一次 |
[32:03] | That is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[32:06] | We should have a sex schedule. | 我们应该有一个性生活计划 |
[32:07] | Jordan recommended it. | 佐敦建议这样做 |
[32:09] | Did you mention my morale boosting? | 你有没有提过我鼓舞士气的事? |
[32:11] | N-No. | 不 |
[32:12] | Lea, that is very personal. | 莉亚,这是非常私人的 |
[32:14] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 是的,它是 |
[32:19] | The… The sex schedule… sorry… | 那个…性爱计划…抱歉… |
[32:21] | It just feels like the ultimate buzzkill. | 感觉就像是终极杀手锏 |
[32:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | Lou the janitor mentioned something called a sex swing, | 清洁工Lou提到了一种叫做性爱摇摆的东西 |
[32:29] | but the installation sounds very cumbersome. | 但安装起来听起来很麻烦 |
[32:33] | Even allowing for foreplay, Viktor should be finished. | 即使考虑到前戏,维克多也应该完成 |
[32:40] | Uh… | 啊…啊… |
[32:48] | God. | 天啊 |
[32:49] | This feels worse than the last time. | 这感觉比上次更糟 |
[32:52] | The nausea, the pain… | 恶心,疼痛… |
[32:55] | We have to clear as much fungus from your blood | 我们必须从你的血液中清除尽可能多的真菌 |
[32:57] | as possible before surgery. | 尽可能在手术前完成 |
[33:07] | I got your message. | 我收到你的口信了 |
[33:11] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你回来 |
[33:14] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[33:17] | I don’t know what’s going on anymore. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[33:22] | Or what to trust. | 或者该相信什么 |
[33:25] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[33:28] | I didn’t give you a chance. | 我没给你机会 |
[33:32] | I didn’t trust you, and I should have. | 我不相信你,我应该相信你的 |
[33:37] | You don’t have to forgive me, | 你不必原谅我, |
[33:40] | but I-I hope you… You understand… | 但我希望你…你明白… |
[33:46] | …why I hid from you. | 我为什么暪着你 |
[34:14] | Seriously, I thought they’d be done by now. | 说真的,我以为他们现在已经做完了 |
[34:19] | This is Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩墨菲医生 |
[34:24] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[34:37] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[34:38] | Well, um, we finished… | 嗯,我们完事了… |
[34:41] | Both of us. | 我们两个 |
[34:42] | Yay. | 耶 |
[34:43] | Um, but we… | 嗯,但我们… |
[34:45] | – Um… he’s… – I-I-I seem to be stuck. | 嗯…他…我-我-我好像被卡住了 |
[34:50] | Oh, you must have vaginismus. | 哦,你一定有阴道痉挛 |
[34:53] | What? | 你说什么? |
[34:54] | Your pelvic floor is having a muscle spasm, | 你的盆底肌肉痉挛 |
[34:56] | – and it’s holding… – Oh! | 它卡住…哦! |
[34:57] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[34:58] | It’s very rare in humans, | 它在人类中非常罕见 |
[35:00] | but it is common in mammals who need to ensure fertilization. | 但这在需要确保受精的哺乳动物中很常见 |
[35:06] | Once your pelvic walls relax, | 一旦你的骨盆壁放松 |
[35:10] | everything should go back to normal. | 一切都会恢复正常 |
[35:12] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天呐 |
[35:14] | I am so sorry. You came to do me a favor, | 我真的很抱歉 你是来帮我忙的 |
[35:17] | – and now we’re literally stuck. – No, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 现在我们被困住了 不,停 |
[35:19] | This is a beautiful choice you made. | 这是你做的一个美丽选择 |
[35:23] | And now that I know that we’re gonna be okay, uh… | 现在我知道我们会好起来的,呃… |
[35:26] | It’s actually quite nice. | 它实际上是相当不错 |
[35:30] | Yes, it is. | 是的,是的 |
[35:36] | That was… | 那是… |
[35:39] | Lovely. | 真可爱 |
[35:56] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[35:59] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[36:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:02] | The ice packs are really helping. | 冰袋真的有帮助 |
[36:04] | Not that. | 不是这样的 |
[36:06] | I’m sorry for brushing you off. | 我很抱歉没有理你 |
[36:08] | You’ve been trying to get us out of this dry spell, | 你一直在试图让我们摆脱这个干燥的咒语 |
[36:11] | and I’ve done nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[36:15] | About the sex schedule… | 关于性爱计划… |
[36:19] | My parents used to have one. | 我父母曾经有一个 |
[36:22] | They used to mark our kitchen calendar with “S.T.” | 他们过去常在我们的厨房日历上标上「S.T.」 |
[36:25] | They claimed it was for “Steak Tonight,” | 他们声称这是为了「今晚牛排」 |
[36:26] | but we didn’t have steak that often. | 但我们不常食牛排 |
[36:28] | We finally realized it stood for… “Sexy Time.” | 我们终于意识到它代表着…「性爱的时间」 |
[36:36] | I-I don’t want my sex life to be like my parents’. | 我不想我的性生活和我父母一样 |
[36:42] | But they have been married for 42 years. | 但他们已经结婚 42 年了 |
[36:46] | Yeah, they have. | 是啊,他们有 |
[36:48] | They seem happy. | 他们看起来很幸福 |
[36:50] | I think it is nice that they still want to touch each other. | 我觉得他们还想互相碰触是很好的 |
[36:55] | I need to go remove some hemorrhoids. | 我要去切除痔疮 |
[37:05] | We removed the nodule, and your kidney function is improving. | 我们切除了结节,你的肾功能得到了改善 |
[37:10] | A few rounds of ampho-B to go, but we think you’re in the clear. | 还要再来几轮两性霉素B,但我们认为你安全了 |
[37:15] | Thank you, Dr. Park. | 谢谢你,朴医生 |
[37:18] | We’ll get through this. All of it. | 我们会挺过去的 所有的一切 |
[37:22] | And I won’t freak out again. | 我不会再害怕了 |
[37:24] | I’ll step up. | 我会站出来的 |
[37:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:31] | Sorry it took me so long. | 对不起,我花了这么长时间 |
[37:35] | You and me? | 你和我? |
[37:40] | Yeah. You and me. | 是啊 你和我 |
[37:53] | How did I do? | 我做得怎么样? |
[37:54] | The surgery was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[37:56] | And as long as you follow the recovery protocols, | 只要你遵守恢复协议 |
[37:58] | you should have no further problems. | 你应该没有进一步的问题了 |
[38:01] | Look who I found in the gift shop. | 看看我在礼品店找到了谁 |
[38:04] | I wanted to see how you were doing, and, uh, give you these. | 我想看看你怎么样,呃,把这个给你 |
[38:09] | And ask if you might be open to another visit next month. | 问你下个月是否愿意再来一次 |
[38:15] | There’s a polar microbes conference in San Francisco | 旧金山有个极地微生物会议 |
[38:18] | that I, uh, was considering attending. | 我,呃,正在考虑参加 |
[38:22] | I’d love that. | 我会喜欢的 |
[38:34] | Cafeteria closed while you were in the O.R., | 你在手术室的时候自助餐厅关门了 |
[38:36] | so I sat a couple of meal trays aside. | 所以我坐在一对夫妇的餐盘旁 |
[38:38] | Oh, my God. I’m starving. | 哦,我的天呐 我饿死了 |
[38:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:43] | And… | 而且… |
[38:46] | Thanks for the push. | 谢谢你的推动 |
[38:53] | We’ve got grilled salmon. | 我们有烤鲑鱼 |
[38:54] | Can be a little dry, | 可能会有点干 |
[38:57] | although Ms. Shenoy in 314 seems to like it. | 虽然在 314 的谢诺伊女士似乎喜欢它 |
[38:59] | – Mm. – Penne pesto. | 香蒜通心粉 |
[39:01] | Sounds promising, I know, but lower your expectations. | 听起来很不错,我知道,但降低你的期望值 |
[39:04] | – Oh. – And finally, | 最后 |
[39:06] | the humble-but-classic grilled chicken. | 低调但经典的烤鸡 |
[39:08] | Mm. | 唔唔 |
[39:10] | Even my 5-year-old niece loves it, | 连我 5 岁的侄女都喜欢, |
[39:11] | and she’s got the palate of a 5-year-old. | 她的味觉跟 5 岁的孩子差不多 |
[39:14] | I would have gone with the pesto. | 我会带着香蒜酱用的 |
[39:16] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[39:17] | I’m sold. | 我买账了 |
[39:18] | Hit me with that chicken. | 鸡髀打人 |
[39:20] | You got it. | 你懂的 |
[39:27] | Unless we head over to Tres Reyes, | 除非我们去找特雷斯.雷耶斯 |
[39:28] | upgrade to insanely good tamales. | 升级到非常好的玉米粉蒸肉 |
[39:38] | Are you… asking me out? | 你在…约我出去吗? |
[39:41] | In, like, a date-y way? | 就像,约会的方式? |
[39:46] | Looks like it. | 似乎是了 |
[39:48] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:49] | You’re gay? | 你是同性恋? |
[39:52] | Nothing gets by you, huh? | 你什么都不知,是吧? |
[40:00] | An upgrade to insanely good tamales sounds perfect. | 升级到非常好的玉米粉蒸肉,听起来很完美 |
[40:13] | All right, Reznick! | 好的,瑞兹尼克! |
[40:15] | – Way to battle. – Aw! | 去战斗吧! |
[40:17] | Park, you’re up! Allen on deck. | 朴,你们到了!艾伦在甲板上 |
[40:20] | I got some intel. First up is a fastball, followed by a change-up. | 我得到了一些情报 首先是一个快球,然后是一个变化 |
[40:23] | Yeah, that’s because he doesn’t have anything else, man. | 是啊,那是因为他什么都没有,伙计 |
[40:25] | – His curve ball’s a disaster. – Good to know. | 他的曲线球是个灾难 很高兴知道 |
[40:28] | – All right. You got this. – Dilallo, in the hole. | 好吧 你可以的 迪拉罗,在洞里 |
[40:31] | Oh. It’s 7:45.Yeah. | 噢 现在是 7:45 是的 |
[40:33] | Sorry. Gotta go. | 对不起 我要走了 |
[40:35] | What do you mean, you gotta go? | 你什么意思,你得走了? |
[40:36] | You’re… You’re the cleanup hitter. | 你是…你是大扫除的打手 |
[40:37] | We are on a schedule. | 我们是按计划进行的 |
[40:40] | Go, Park! | 走,朴! |
[40:41] | Oh! | 哦! |
[40:43] | – Strike! – Ah! | 好球!啊! |
[40:45] | Oh, that’s a ball! That was high! | 哦,那是个球!太高了! |
[40:47] | 0-1! 0-1! | |
[40:49] | Nice turn on that double play last inning. | 最后一局的双杀很好 |
[40:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | If only you could handle our schedule with the same skill. | 要是你能以同样的技巧来处理我们的日程表就好了 |
[40:56] | 1 and 1. | 1 平 |
[40:59] | You got some ideas? | 你有什么想法吗? |
[41:01] | Actually, yeah. | 实际上,是的 |
[41:09] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[41:14] | Oh! | 哦! |
[41:17] | Go, Park! Yeah! Good job, man! | 走,朴!是啊!做得好,老友! |
[41:18] | Park! | 朴! |
[41:31] | It just feels a little weird. | 只是感觉有点奇怪 |
[41:33] | Like we’re on the clock, you know? | 就像我们的时钟,你知道吗? |
[41:37] | I would offer you a chocolate to help you relax, | 我会给你一块巧克力让你放松, |
[41:41] | but I gave them away to Viktor. | 但我把它们给了维克多 |
[41:43] | Who’s Viktor? | 维克多是谁? |
[41:45] | A very nice Arctic explorer who came to the hospital | 一个很好的北极探险家,他来到医院 |
[41:48] | to have sex with my patient. | 和我的病人做爱 |
[41:52] | How full service. | 如此全面的服务 |
[41:55] | It was remarkable. | 这是了不起的 |
[41:57] | His penis got stuck in my patient’s vagina. | 他的阴茎卡在我病人的阴道里了 |
[42:05] | No, it didn’t. | 不,它没有 |
[42:06] | Oh, yes, it did. | 哦,是的,确实如此 |
[42:08] | No. | 不是的 |
[42:09] | It did. | 确实如此 |
[42:19] | Come here. | 快过来 |