时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m producing a reality wedding series for Hulu about atypical couples. | 我正在为 Hulu 制作一个关于非典型夫妇的现实婚礼系列 |
[00:06] | You are not a reality show person. | 你不是一个真人 Show 的人 |
[00:09] | Have you guys thought any more about doing my show? | 你们有没有再考虑过出演我的 Show? |
[00:12] | There are people who need to know you exist, Shaun. | 有些人需要知道你存在 尚恩 |
[00:15] | When I was younger, I would have liked to see a TV show | 当我年轻的时候 我希望能看到一部电视节目 |
[00:19] | about a man like me lucky enough to marry a woman like you. | 关于像我这样的人 有幸娶到像你这样的女仔 |
[00:23] | We are going to be reality show people. | 我们将成为真人 Show 的人 |
[00:26] | You and Lea and your relationship, | 你和莉亚和你的关系 |
[00:29] | that is what will give hope. | 这将带来希望 |
[00:31] | Is it time for the surprise? | 惊喜的时间到了吗? |
[00:34] | Congratulations, Shaun and Lea. | 恭喜你 尚恩和莉亚 |
[00:46] | Ah, the first time I met Shaun. | 啊 我第一次见到尚恩 |
[00:48] | Um, he was wet and cold | 嗯 他又湿又冷 |
[00:54] | and a bit like, um… | 而且有点像 嗯… |
[00:58] | Like, I remember thinking he was like a lost puppy. | 就像…我记得我认为他就像一只迷路的小狗 |
[01:01] | So adorable, but so helpless, | 如此可爱 但又如此无助 |
[01:04] | and definitely not a likely source of medical insight. | 而且 绝对不像是医学见解的来源 |
[01:09] | Um, but he was the only one | 嗯 但他是唯一一个 |
[01:12] | who knew how to save that little boy’s life. | 知道如何拯救那个小男孩生命的人 |
[01:14] | Pancakes are ready. | 热香饼上枱了 |
[01:20] | I’m supposed to pretend you aren’t here. | 我应该假装你不在这里 |
[01:23] | But you are also welcome to my pancakes. | 但也欢迎你来吃我的热香饼 |
[01:27] | Even though I really do not like | 尽管我真的不喜欢 |
[01:28] | all of you being in my apartment. | 你们所有人都在我的公寓里 |
[01:31] | There are 11 chocolate chips in each pancake. | 每件热香饼里有 11 块朱古力片 |
[01:34] | So much to do in just two days. | 在短短两天内 做到这么多事情 |
[01:36] | That is why Sophie is the genius. | 这就是为甚么苏菲是天才的原因 |
[01:39] | Each book is a different theme. | 每本书都是不同的主题 |
[01:41] | We pick one and all the decisions are made. | 我们选一个 所有的决定就都做好 |
[01:43] | Flowers, decor, food, music. | 鲜花、装饰、食物、音乐 |
[01:46] | I actually feel kinda great. | 实际上 我感觉挺好的 |
[01:50] | Oh. Someone is at the door. | 哦 有人在门口 |
[01:55] | Oh. I heard there would be pancakes | 哦 我听说会有热香饼 |
[01:57] | and a chance to see my friend! | 并有机会见到我的朋友 |
[02:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:03] | – Aw. – I’m so glad you’re here. | -噢 -很高兴你在这里 |
[02:05] | Oh, I wouldn’t have skipped the wedding of the century. | 哦 我不会错过这场世纪婚礼 |
[02:07] | And maybe I missed you a bit too. | 也许我也有点想你了 |
[02:11] | As much as you miss the chai lattes from Josefa Joe’s? | 就像你怀念 Josefa Joe’s 的柴火拿铁一样? |
[02:14] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[02:15] | Hmm? Thank you. | 嗯?谢谢你 |
[02:18] | You must be very proud of Dr. Browne, | 你一定为布朗医生感到非常自豪 |
[02:19] | soon to be following in your footsteps. | 很快就会追随你的脚步 |
[02:21] | Oh, uh, they offered me | 哦 呃 他们给我要约成为 |
[02:23] | chief of surgery in Guatemala. | 危地马拉的外科主任 |
[02:25] | Wow, congratulations. | 哇 祝贺你 |
[02:27] | I haven’t decided yet, but… | 我还没有决定 但… |
[02:29] | Well, either way, I’m, yeah, very proud. | 好吧 无论如何 我 是的 非常自豪 |
[02:32] | Fifty-two hours and counting till wedded bliss. | 离结婚的幸福 还有五十二个小时 |
[02:35] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[02:36] | Okay, the limo-bus is outside. | 好的 豪华巴士就在外面 |
[02:38] | Time for you to get manicured, | 是时候让你修剪一下了 |
[02:40] | massaged, and fitted for your dream dress. | 按摩 并为你的梦想礼服度尺 |
[02:43] | A limo-bus? | 豪华巴士? |
[02:49] | Goodbye, my soon-to-be husband. | 再见 我即将的丈夫 |
[02:55] | Bye, have fun. | 再见 玩得开心 |
[02:56] | Ah, Lucho just landed. Gotta get ready. | 啊 陆祖刚刚着陆 要准备好了 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:58] | Does Claire have a boyfriend? | 克莱雅有男朋友吗? |
[03:01] | Sophie will need to know if he likes chicken or beef or veg… | 苏菲需要知道他是否喜欢鸡肉、牛肉或蔬菜…… |
[03:04] | Not a boyfriend. A patient. | 不是男朋友 是病人 |
[03:08] | Sophie offered me a “plus one,” | 苏菲给了我一个同伴请柬 |
[03:10] | and I decided to go for it. | 而我决定要了 |
[03:12] | Apparently I have some leverage. | 显然 我有一些筹码 |
[03:14] | If you’re gonna be chief of surgery, | 如果你要当外科主任 |
[03:16] | you’ll have a lot of it. | 你会有很多的 |
[03:18] | Do you think I could cut it as chief? | 你认为我可以担当主任吗? |
[03:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:21] | Oh, my gosh! It’s so good to see you. | 哦 我的天哪 见到你真是太好了 |
[03:23] | Buenos dias. | [外语] |
[03:25] | Buenos dias y gracias, Alyssa. | [外语]早上好 谢谢你 艾利莎 |
[03:26] | Doctora Claire! | 克莱雅医生 |
[03:28] | Hola, Lucho! | 你好 陆祖 |
[03:29] | Como estuvo tu vuelo? | 你的行程怎样了? |
[03:30] | I had pizza and chocolate milk, | 我吃了薄饼和朱古力牛奶 |
[03:33] | and I flew over the, uh, Grand Canyon and Fresno. | 我飞过了 呃 大峡谷和弗雷斯诺 |
[03:36] | – Mm. – You got the royal tour. | -嗯 -你得到了皇家旅游的机会 |
[03:38] | These are your friends who are going to save my life? | 这些是你的朋友 他们要救我的命? |
[03:42] | Si. Y si. | 是 是的 |
[03:43] | Doctora Claire nos dijo que tienes tumores en los rinones. | 克莱雅医生说 你肾脏有颗肿瘤 |
[03:47] | Si. Y si. | 是 是的 |
[03:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:15] | These tumors have been | 这些肿瘤 |
[04:17] | growing for many years. | 多年来一直在增长 |
[04:19] | Lucho is from a small village | 陆祖来自一个小村庄 |
[04:20] | with very limited access to medical care. | 获得医疗服务的机会非常有限 |
[04:23] | I will play futbol again? | 我还会再踢球吗? |
[04:25] | Ahora que viajaste a Estados Unidos, | 现在 你已经到了美国 |
[04:26] | podemos ayudarte. | 我们可以帮助你 |
[04:28] | Your Spanish is impressive. | 你的西班牙文说得真好 |
[04:30] | Turns out, immersion works. | 事实证明 沉浸式工作 |
[04:31] | You did mispronounce | 但你确实念错 |
[04:33] | Via-chah-stay via-chah-stay. | |
[04:35] | Via-hah-stay Via-hah-stay. | |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:38] | Your English is impressive, too. | 你的英文说得也很好 |
[04:42] | I teach Spanish. | 我教克莱雅医生西班牙文 |
[04:43] | Doctora Claire teach English. | 她教我英文 |
[04:44] | He taught me how to watch futbol. | 他教会了我如何观看足球比赛 |
[04:47] | How you say marcando? | 你们怎么说 [外语]? |
[04:49] | Scoring. | 入球 |
[04:50] | El portero? | [外语]? |
[04:51] | The goalkeeper. | 守门员 |
[04:53] | El arbitro es un culo? | [外语]? |
[04:56] | The referee is a rectum. | 裁判员是一个直肠 |
[05:01] | Ah. | 啊 |
[05:05] | What did his imaging show? | 他的成像显示甚么? |
[05:07] | Guatemala, remember? | 危地马拉 记得吗? |
[05:09] | Closest MRI is an 11-hour bus ride. | 最近的核磁共振成像要 11 小时的巴士车程 |
[05:12] | I’ll catch up with you in radiology. | 我们在放射科见 |
[05:15] | Hasta luego, Lucho. | 再见了 陆祖 |
[05:25] | He’s in V-tach. | 他正在 V-tach 心律不整 |
[05:26] | We already tried defibrillating him twice. | 我们已经尝试给他除颤两次 |
[05:27] | His heart rate is over 180. | 他的心率超过 180 |
[05:33] | I’m giving him 12 milligrams adenosine. | 我给他注射 12 毫克的腺苷 |
[05:39] | Rhythm’s normalizing. | 节奏回复正常 |
[05:40] | His rhythm had a retrograde P wave. | 他的心律有一个逆行的 P 波 |
[05:41] | The beta blockers were working perfectly the last 48 hours. | 在过去的 48 小时里 β 受体阻滞剂的效果全无问题 |
[05:44] | What happened? | 发生了甚么事? |
[05:46] | Patient didn’t get them last night. | 病人昨晚没有获注射 |
[05:47] | Why not? | 为甚么无呢? |
[05:50] | Who was covering the floor? | 谁在遮盖事情? |
[05:54] | Villanueva. | 维拉纽亚 |
[05:57] | Let me know when her shift starts. | 让我知道她甚么时候开始换班 |
[06:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:03] | Have you seen Claire today? | 你今天看到克莱雅了吗? |
[06:05] | She’s here with her ridiculously adorable patient | 她和她那可爱到不得了的病人在这里 |
[06:07] | from Guatemala. | 来自危地马拉 |
[06:08] | – Kidney tumors, right? – Mm-hmm. | -肾脏肿瘤 对吗?-嗯 嗯 |
[06:09] | Not yet. I’ve been slammed. | 还没有 我已经深受打击了 |
[06:11] | Then you’ll be glad to scratch getting Shaun and Lea | 然后你会很高兴待办事项列表中删除 |
[06:13] | a wedding present off your to-do list. | 我们替尚恩和莉亚购买一份结婚礼物 |
[06:14] | What did “we” get them? | 「我们」送了甚么给他们? |
[06:16] | – A bread maker. – Do they even eat bread? | -一个面包机 -他们本来吃面包吗? |
[06:18] | Everyone eats bread. | 每个人都吃面包 |
[06:20] | And the correct response is, | 而正确的回答是 |
[06:21] | “Thanks for taking care of that. I really appreciate it.” | 「谢谢你的照顾 我真的很感激」 |
[06:27] | So happy you’re playing hooky with me. | 很高兴你能和我一起逃离 |
[06:30] | Girl, I’d take a week off for this. | 姑娘 我愿意为这个请一个星期的假 |
[06:33] | This is bigger than my apartment. | 这比我的公寓还大 |
[06:36] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[06:37] | Okay, come on. You have to help me choose my theme. | 好吧 来吧 你必须帮助我选择主题 |
[06:39] | I’m so not Rustic. | 我不是乡村主义者 |
[06:42] | Traditional feels stuffy. | 传统的感觉很闷 |
[06:44] | Glam could be fun. | 魅力可能有趣 |
[06:46] | Too over-the-top. | 太夸张了 |
[06:48] | Tropical? | 热带? |
[06:50] | I am definitely not wearing a coconut shell bra. | 我绝对不要穿椰壳胸罩 |
[06:52] | As I said, Tropical, hard pass. | 正如我所说的 热带 才不要 |
[06:53] | What about Retro? | 复古又点? |
[06:55] | You would kill in a ’50s dress, | 你穿上 50 年代的衣服不得了 |
[06:57] | and I can see Shaun going Buddy Holly. | 而我可以想象到尚恩扮巴迪·霍利 |
[06:59] | Too Happy Days. | 太高兴的日子 |
[07:01] | I’m thinking something more… sophisticated. | 我在想一些更……精致的东西 |
[07:05] | Then Nautical is out. | 那么航海风就出局 |
[07:07] | And Celestial, whatever that is, just, no. | 而天神族 不管那是甚么 总之不行 |
[07:13] | Harry Potter? | 哈利波特? |
[07:15] | Okay, well, one day… | 好吧 好吧 有一天… |
[07:18] | …someone is gonna choose Harry Potter. | …有人会选择哈利波特 |
[07:21] | And it will be glorious. | 它将无比光荣 |
[07:24] | What about this one? | 那这个呢? |
[07:26] | Ooh. Upscale Elegance. | 哦 高档次的优雅 |
[07:29] | I think I kinda love it. | 我想我有点喜欢它 |
[07:31] | Satin, crystals, candles, and flowers everywhere. | 缎子、水晶、蜡烛和鲜花无处不在 |
[07:36] | It’s more beautiful than I could have dreamed. | 它比我梦想中的还要美丽 |
[07:38] | Okay, now all you two have to do | 好了 现在你们两个要做的就是 |
[07:41] | is choose between brut and extra brut | 是选择放纵 或者格外放纵 |
[07:43] | before we get to the spa. | 在我们到达水疗之前 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:57] | How many ring options did Sophie give you? | 苏菲给了你多少个戒指的选择? |
[07:59] | Ninety-four. | 94 个 |
[08:00] | But they are all very expensive. | 但它们都非常昂贵 |
[08:03] | Lea would rather have a new laptop. | 莉亚宁愿要一部新手提电脑 |
[08:05] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[08:07] | An eternal symbol of the unbreakable bond of love | 一个永恒的象征 象征着牢不可破的爱的纽带 |
[08:10] | versus a faster processor? | 与一个更快的中央处理器相比? |
[08:15] | Anything? | 有甚么事吗? |
[08:16] | Imaging coming up now. | 现在开始成像了 |
[08:19] | Do you really think I would make a good chief of surgery? | 你真的认为我可以成为一个好的外科主任吗? |
[08:22] | Dr. Lim often leaves before I do, | 林医生经常早过我收工 |
[08:25] | so it can’t be that hard a job. | 所以 这不可能是一个多么困难的工作 |
[08:27] | Maybe that’s me making it look easy. | 也许那是我让它看起来云淡风轻 |
[08:30] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[08:31] | I think you’d be great. | 我认为你会胜任 |
[08:33] | But… | 但是… |
[08:35] | But nothing. | 但…甚么都没有 |
[08:37] | Come on. You hesitated earlier. | 来吧 你刚才犹豫了一下 |
[08:40] | I want to know what you really think. | 我想知道你的真实想法 |
[08:42] | Your opinion matters to me. | 你的意见对我很重要 |
[08:47] | Some days can be very challenging | 有些日子可能非常具有挑战性 |
[08:50] | and you have to be prepared to put your emotions aside. | 而且你必须准备好把你的情绪放在一边 |
[08:55] | Right, so you don’t think that I can do that? | 对 所以你不认为我可以做到这一点? |
[08:59] | You are the kindest, most caring… | 你是最善良、最有爱心的人 |
[09:02] | Oh, come on. | 哦 来吧 |
[09:03] | …and empathetic person I know. | ……和我所知道的有同情心的人 |
[09:05] | It’s why I miss having you here | 这就是为甚么我想念有你在这里的原因 |
[09:06] | so, so much. | 如此 非常挂住 |
[09:08] | But you may find, running a department, | 但你可能会发现 经营一个部门 |
[09:11] | despite the short hours, trickier than you think. | 尽管时间很短 但比你想象的要棘手 |
[09:16] | Sometimes you have to be a real hard-ass. | 有时你必须成为一个真正的巾帼 |
[09:20] | Oh, this ring is perfect. | 哦 这个戒指太完美了 |
[09:24] | Lea can sell it and get two laptops. | 莉亚可以卖掉它 换两部手提电脑 |
[09:29] | There’s the tumors. | 还有就是肿瘤 |
[09:32] | Oh, marked vascularity. | 哦 明显的血管性 |
[09:34] | Gonna be a high risk of bleeding. | 将会有很高的出血风险 |
[09:36] | And look at that, left atrium. | 再看看这个 左心房 |
[09:39] | He has a tumor in the heart too. | 他的心脏里也有一个肿瘤 |
[09:42] | It’s small, but it will be difficult to access. | 它很小 但会很难进入 |
[09:48] | And one in his brain. | 还有一个在他的大脑里 |
[09:51] | And that one is not small. | 而且这一个还不小 |
[10:02] | Rather than bring us one case, | 原来不是给我们带来一个个案 |
[10:03] | it appears Dr. Browne has actually brought us three. | 看来布朗医生实际上已经给我们带来了三个 |
[10:06] | All complex, all potentially fatal surgeries. | 所有都是有可能致命的复杂手术 |
[10:09] | So, I’ve assembled three surgical teams. | 因此 我已经建立三个手术小组 |
[10:11] | Doctors Glassman, Browne, and Murphy are on Team Brain. | 格拉斯曼、布朗和墨菲医生都在大脑团队中 |
[10:16] | On Team Heart, Doctors Lim and Wolke. | 心脏团队 林和沃克医生 |
[10:19] | And on Team Kidney, Dr. Park and myself. | 而肾脏团队 朴医生和我自己 |
[10:21] | Each of our procedures will be enormously impacted | 我们的每个程序都将受到 |
[10:23] | by the other two. | 由其他两人负责手术的巨大影响 |
[10:25] | We need someone to oversee the entire process. | 我们需要有人来监督整个过程 |
[10:27] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[10:28] | I was thinking of someone a little more… experienced. | 我想的是一个更有……经验的人 |
[10:33] | You mean someone a little more detached. | 你是说一个更超脱的人 |
[10:35] | I think there’s an overlap there. | 我认为那里有重迭 |
[10:37] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[10:41] | Take it away. | 交给你 |
[10:48] | We now have the bouquets, the centerpieces, | 我们现在有花束 有中心装饰 |
[10:52] | the music set list, | 音乐节目单 |
[10:53] | and the menus with the extra brut. | 和餐单上的额外刷子 |
[10:56] | You’re amazing. | 你真了不起 |
[10:57] | Yesterday, she was a documentarian. | 昨天 她是一个纪录片导演 |
[10:59] | Today, she’s a field general. | 今天 她是一名野战将军 |
[11:02] | Yeah. Deadlines are my friends. | 是的 最后期限是我的朋友 |
[11:05] | We have 48 guests confirmed for your side, | 女家有 48 位客人已确认 |
[11:07] | and only nine guests confirmed for Shaun. | 而尚恩那边只有 9 位客人确认 |
[11:12] | No parents? No extended family? | 没有父母?没有大家庭? |
[11:14] | Well, his father and brother have passed, | 好吧 他的父亲和兄弟已经去世 |
[11:17] | and he doesn’t talk to his mom. | 而且他不和他妈妈说话 |
[11:19] | Oh. That’s hard. | 哦 这很艰难 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:24] | Eh, we’ll just cover it up with seat fillers. | 诶 我们就用座位填充物把它盖起来 |
[11:26] | Seat fillers? | 座位填充物? |
[11:28] | Oh, yeah. No one will know the difference. | 哦 是的 没有人会知道其中的差别 |
[11:31] | And we just bumped your parents | 我们刚刚撞到了你的父母 |
[11:33] | up to first class on their flight. | 让他们的航班上升至头等舱 |
[11:35] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[11:38] | Oh! They’re gonna love that. | 哦 他们会喜欢这个的 |
[11:40] | I will have a camera crew waiting for them | 我将有一个摄制组等着他们 |
[11:42] | at the airport when they land. | 在机场 当他们降落时 |
[11:43] | And I believe, here come the seaweed wraps. | 我相信 海草包来了 |
[11:46] | Yes! | 是的 |
[11:50] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[11:52] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[11:55] | Dissecting. | 剖析 |
[11:57] | Damn. Going again. | 该死的 又过世了 |
[12:04] | Have you decided on Shaun and Lea’s wedding present? | 你决定了尚恩和莉亚的结婚礼物未? |
[12:08] | You know how I love a good cab, | 你知道我多么喜欢佳酿 |
[12:10] | so I’m giving them a weekend in Napa. | 所以我周末决定去纳帕 |
[12:13] | Yeah. It’s a working vineyard and dairy farm, | 是的 它是一个运作中的葡萄园和奶牛场 |
[12:16] | so Lea drinks wine, Shaun drinks one percent. | 所以莉亚饮酒 尚恩饮 Jolly Sandy |
[12:19] | You? | 你呢? |
[12:21] | Uh, a bread maker. | 呃 一个面包机 |
[12:24] | Morgan chose it. | 摩根拣的 |
[12:25] | Mm. I didn’t know they were into bread. | 嗯 我不知道他们对面包有兴趣 |
[12:28] | I’m sure they’ll love it. | 我相信他们会喜欢它 |
[12:31] | How’s Team Kidney? | 肾脏团队怎么样了? |
[12:35] | There’s just too many tortuous vessels. | 只是有太多曲折的血管 |
[12:37] | We’re never gonna do this without excessive bleeding. | 如果不过度出血 我们永远也做不到这一点 |
[12:39] | Right. So, what else do we have? | 对 那么 我们还有甚么? |
[12:43] | Removing the kidney is the safest option. | 切除肾脏是最安全的选择 |
[12:46] | Putting him on dialysis for the rest of his life? | 让他在余生中进行透析? |
[12:48] | It may be our only option. | 这可能是我们唯一的选择 |
[12:49] | Dialysis in Guatemala… | 危地马拉的透析… |
[12:51] | Lucho would be institutionalized. | 陆祖会被送进机构 |
[12:55] | You need to come up with a better plan. | 你需要想出一个更好的计划 |
[13:00] | I like going through the posterior wall. | 我建议穿过后墙 |
[13:02] | It gives us the best access to the tumor. | 它使我们能够最好地接触到肿瘤 |
[13:04] | We’d be cutting through a massive amount of tissue. | 我们会切开大量的组织 |
[13:06] | Wouldn’t that seriously weaken his heart muscle? | 那不是会严重削弱他的心肌吗? |
[13:07] | Not as much as the tumor will. | 不像肿瘤那么多 |
[13:09] | Hey. Making any progress? | 嘿 有甚么进展吗? |
[13:12] | Uh, you tell me. | 呃 你告诉我 |
[13:13] | Hmm. It’ll decrease his cardiac output. | 嗯 这将减少他的心输出量 |
[13:15] | Not as much as the tumor will. | 不像肿瘤会那么多 |
[13:17] | It’s the same surgical plan that I came up with. | 这也是我想出的手术方案 |
[13:19] | Which is why I’ve looked into a non-surgical plan. | 这就是为甚么我研究了一个非手术计划 |
[13:22] | M.T.O.R. inhibitors. | MTOR 抑制剂 |
[13:24] | Proven effective at shrinking small tumors | 经证实对缩小小肿瘤有效 |
[13:25] | like the one in Lucho’s heart. | 就像陆祖心中的那个 |
[13:27] | Those meds take months to work. | 这些药物需要几个月才能发挥作用 |
[13:28] | Months that Lucho will have | 几个月 陆祖有的 |
[13:30] | because the heart surgery won’t have killed him. | 因为心脏手术不会杀死他 |
[13:31] | His heart will still be stressed during the other surgeries. | 在其他手术中 他的心脏仍然会受到压力 |
[13:34] | He could have a cardiac arrest on the table. | 他可能会在手术台上发生心脏骤停 |
[13:36] | Which is why we’ll have a non-surgical team, | 这就是为甚么我们会有非手术团队 |
[13:37] | Morgan and Asher, in the O.R. watching for any arrhythmias. | 摩根和阿什 在手术室观察是否有心律失常 |
[13:43] | What about Dr. Lim? | 林医生呢? |
[13:44] | She’s been promoted to Team Brain. | 她被提拔到大脑团队 |
[13:46] | Well, I hope it comes with a raise. | 好吧 我希望它能伴随着加薪 |
[13:52] | I could tell you everything that was happening | 我可以告诉你昨天晚上和我的男朋友在一起 |
[13:53] | with my boyfriend last night, | 所发生的一切 |
[13:55] | but I know you don’t want to hear excuses. | 但我知道你不想听借口 |
[14:00] | I’m sympathetic that things are bad at home, | 我很同情家里的情况不好 |
[14:01] | but a patient could have died. | 但病人有权因此死亡 |
[14:06] | I understand if you need to fire me. | 如果你需要解雇我 我理解 |
[14:08] | Depriving you of income isn’t gonna help anything. | 剥夺你的收入 并不会有任何帮助 |
[14:11] | But I am gonna put you on administrative duties. | 但我要让你担任行政职务 |
[14:14] | Thank you, Dr. Lim. I… | 谢谢你 林医生 我… |
[14:17] | Dalisay. | 坐 |
[14:24] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[14:27] | This is the director of Bayshore Women’s Shelter. | 这位是贝沙尔妇女庇护所的主任 |
[14:29] | She’s expecting your call. | 我说了你会打过去 |
[14:33] | It’s a really great place. | 这真是个好地方 |
[14:36] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[14:37] | Simplify it for me. | 为我简化一下吧 |
[14:44] | Two years ago, when my mother | 两年前 当我母亲 |
[14:46] | was diagnosed with liver cancer, | 被诊断出患有肝癌 |
[14:49] | it was really tough. | 这真的很艰难 |
[14:53] | She was a single mom. I was her only child. | 她是一个单身母亲 我是她唯一的孩子 |
[14:57] | And when she passed, | 而当她过世后 |
[14:59] | I was alone. | 我得返自己一个 |
[15:03] | And that’s when I met Owen. | 就在这时 我遇到了澳文 |
[15:06] | I desperately needed someone, and he was there for me. | 我迫切地需要一个人 而他就在我身边 |
[15:11] | And now, | 而现在 |
[15:13] | he’s… going through a lot. | 他……经历了很多 |
[15:17] | Not that he should take it out on me. | 不是说他应该把气撒在我身上 |
[15:24] | I know it must be hard. | 我知道这一定很困难 |
[15:28] | But I also know it’s necessary. | 但我也知道这很有必要 |
[15:36] | I’ll call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[15:49] | Look at that ventricle. | 看看那个心室 |
[15:50] | It’s the size of the Lincoln Tunnel. | 它有林肯隧道那么大 |
[15:52] | That’s where we’re gonna go in. | 这就是我们要进去的地方 |
[15:54] | It still may not give us full access to the tumor. | 它仍然可能无法让我们完全接触到肿瘤 |
[15:57] | To get full access, we’d have to pop off the skull | 为了获得完整存取 我们必须弹出头骨 |
[15:59] | and then burrow through his brain. | 然后钻进他的大脑 |
[16:01] | If we don’t excise all of the tumor, | 如果我们不切除所有的肿瘤 |
[16:04] | your surgery will be a waste of time. | 你的手术将是浪费时间 |
[16:07] | Whaddya say, chief? | 你怎么说 首领? |
[16:09] | I’m going with Dr. Glassman. | 我选择格拉斯曼医生 |
[16:11] | That would be the correct answer. | 这将是正确的答案 |
[16:12] | Okay, we’re all done here. | 好了 我们都在这里了 |
[16:15] | Let’s close him up. | 让我们把他关上 |
[16:17] | Lea chose our wedding theme. | 莉亚选择了我们的婚礼主题 |
[16:18] | She texted me a picture of what I’m supposed to wear. | 她给我发了一张我应该穿甚么的照片 |
[16:23] | It is called The Gosling. | 这个叫「高斯令」装 |
[16:26] | Ooh, very debonair. | 哦 很有风度 |
[16:28] | The cummerbund looks very restrictive. | 褡裢看起来很束缚 |
[16:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:32] | And that hairstyle requires a lot of gel. | 而这种发型需要大量发泥 |
[16:34] | I hate gel. It makes my head feel tight. | 我讨厌发泥 它让我的头感觉很紧 |
[16:36] | Well, then you need to tell Lea | 好吧 那么你需要告诉莉亚 |
[16:39] | so the two of you can figure something else out. | 所以你们两个人可以想办法解决其他问题 |
[16:41] | What do you think, Dr. Glassman? | 你怎么看 格拉斯曼医生? |
[16:45] | I think if, 30 years ago, my wife had asked me to wear that suit, | 我想 如果在 30 年前 我的妻子让我穿这套衣服 |
[16:49] | I probably wouldn’t have married her. | 我可能不娶她了 |
[16:50] | And if Debbie had asked me two years ago, | 而如果两年前 黛比问我 |
[16:52] | I probably would have laughed her right out of the room. | 我可能会把她直接从房间里笑出来 |
[16:54] | So I don’t have to wear the suit? | 那我就不用穿这套衣服了? |
[16:57] | No, you don’t have to wear it. | 不 你不一定要穿它 |
[16:59] | I’m just saying that… | 我只是说… |
[17:02] | I don’t know, maybe my marriages would have turned out | 我不知道 也许我的婚姻会变得 |
[17:04] | a little bit differently | 稍有不同 |
[17:05] | if I had, you know, worn the suit. | 如果我有 你知道 穿上这套衣服 |
[17:13] | You think Lea wouldn’t want to know how you feel about this? | 你认为莉亚不会想知道你对此事的感受吗? |
[17:16] | It’s your big day, Shaun. | 这是你的大日子 尚恩 |
[17:22] | BP is 201 over 123. | 血压为 201 对 123 |
[17:24] | He’s having a seizure! | 他癫痫病发作了 |
[17:30] | The brain tumor is obstructing CSF flow, causing seizures. | 脑瘤阻碍了 CSF 流动 导致癫痫发作 |
[17:33] | It needs to be removed as soon as possible. | 它需要尽快移除 |
[17:36] | After we remove the kidney tumors. | 等我们切除肾脏肿瘤后 |
[17:38] | If we go into his brain while his kidneys are impaired, | 如果我们在他的肾脏受损的情况下进入他的大脑 |
[17:41] | we risk hypertension, AML rupture, cerebral edema. | 我们有高血压、AML 破裂、脑水肿的风险 |
[17:43] | If we go into his kidneys | 如果我们进入他的肾脏 |
[17:45] | while his brain is under pressure, | 而他的大脑正处于压力之下 |
[17:47] | then we risk brain herniation, stroke, | 那么我们就有脑疝、中风和 |
[17:49] | anoxic brain injury. | 缺氧性脑损伤的风险 |
[17:50] | Only in the case of serious blood loss. | 只有在严重失血的情况下 |
[17:52] | Have you seen his tumors? | 你看到他的肿瘤了吗? |
[17:54] | There’s gonna be some serious blood loss. | 会有一些严重的失血 |
[17:56] | Well, we think we have a better plan. | 嗯 我们认为我们有一个更好的计划 |
[17:57] | We ligate the feeding artery before tumor resection. | 我们在肿瘤切除前结扎进食动脉 |
[18:00] | And, if we do the kidney surgery first, | 而且 如果我们先做肾脏手术 |
[18:02] | we also minimize the risk of S.I.A.D.H., | 我们也将 SIADH 不适当分泌症的风险降到最低 |
[18:04] | which could very easily lead to long-term heart damage. | 这可能非常容易导致长期的心脏损伤 |
[18:07] | So, brain first, | 所以 先做脑 |
[18:09] | safer, but more likely to leave him compromised. | 更安全 但更有可能使他受到损害 |
[18:11] | Kidneys first, | 肾脏先 |
[18:13] | riskier, but more likely to lead to a full recovery. | 风险较大 但更有可能完全康复 |
[18:20] | For the past four months, | 在过去的四个月里 |
[18:21] | I have seen Lucho stare out the window of his hospital room | 我见过陆祖盯着他病房的窗外发呆 |
[18:24] | watching the kids play soccer in the schoolyard. | 看孩子们在学校操场上踢足球 |
[18:28] | If there is a chance I can get him back out there, I’ll take it. | 如果有机会我可以让他回到那里 我就会接受 |
[18:31] | That’s a lot of weight to put on playing soccer. | 踢足球要承受很多重量 |
[18:39] | We do the kidneys today, the brain tomorrow. | 我们今天做肾脏 明天做大脑 |
[18:49] | Let’s say half-a-dozen oysters per person. | 比方说 每人半打生蚝 |
[18:51] | Oh. Olympias or Kumamotos? | 哦 奥林匹克还是库马马托? |
[18:56] | Uh… mix of both. | 呃……两者混合 |
[19:00] | Mix of both, please. | 两者混合 谢谢 |
[19:06] | I think this is the one. | 我想就是这个了 |
[19:08] | Wow. | 哇 |
[19:10] | Mm! | 嗯 |
[19:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:13] | You don’t love it? | 你不爱它? |
[19:14] | Oh, no. I love it. | 哦 不 我喜欢它 |
[19:17] | I want to get married and buried in it, but that’s me. | 我想结婚并着这套 但这是我的 |
[19:21] | Just wondering if all of this… | 只是想知道这一切是否… |
[19:25] | If it’s you. | 如果是你的话 |
[19:28] | I picture you in something more like… that. | 我想象中的你更像是……那个样子 |
[19:32] | Me, too, but, this is what the occasion calls for. | 我也是 但是 这是场合的要求 |
[19:38] | When Shaun and I decided to do this, | 当尚恩和我决定这样做的时候 |
[19:40] | this became more than just our wedding. | 这已不仅仅是我们的婚礼 |
[19:44] | It’s a chance to represent atypical couples, | 这是个代表非典型夫妻 |
[19:47] | to show that someone on the spectrum | 到 Show 光谱上的人的机会 |
[19:50] | can marry a neurotypical person | 可以和神经质的人结婚 |
[19:52] | in the most perfect… | 在最完美的… |
[19:57] | Magical, frickin’ awesome wedding of all time. | 有史以来最神奇美妙的婚礼 |
[20:01] | And if Shaun doesn’t like it, he’ll definitely let me know. | 如果尚恩不喜欢 他肯定会让我知道 |
[20:06] | To a frickin’ awesome wedding. | 致令人又敬且畏的婚礼 |
[20:13] | Exposing the renal vessels. | 暴露出肾脏血管 |
[20:16] | Cerebral perfusion pressure holding steady at 65. | 大脑灌注压稳定在 65 |
[20:21] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[20:24] | Is there anything better than the aroma of fresh-baked bread? | 还有甚么比新鲜出炉的面包的香味更好吗? |
[20:28] | Lots of things, actually. | 事实上 很多事情 |
[20:31] | Ligating the feeding artery. | 结扎进食动脉 |
[20:34] | I try to avoid carbs. | 我试图避免碳水化合物 |
[20:35] | Cardiac ejection fraction is good. | 心脏射血分数是好的 |
[20:39] | How about you, Shaun? You like your bread, right? | 你呢 尚恩?你喜欢你的面包 对吗? |
[20:43] | As long as there’s no cinnamon, nuts, seeds, or berries. | 只要没有肉桂、坚果、种子或浆果就可以 |
[20:47] | Or sprouted grains. | 或发芽的谷物 |
[20:49] | You like to be able to choose your own ingredients. | 你喜欢能够选择自己的成分 |
[20:51] | Unless you’re sharing the bread with someone else. | 除非你和别人分享面包 |
[20:53] | Then the ingredients should be something you both like. | 那么成分应该是你们俩都喜欢的东西 |
[20:56] | Resecting away the tumor. | 切除肿瘤 |
[20:57] | Unless that person went out of their way | 除非那个人不顾一切地去做 |
[20:59] | to buy the ingredients, in which case, | 来购买原料 在这种情况下 |
[21:00] | the other person might be more appreciative. | 另一个人可能会更加感激 |
[21:04] | You know, Jerome and I are having a tiff, too. | 你知道 谢罗姆和我也有争执 |
[21:07] | I suggested we wear matching suits to the wedding. | 我建议我们穿成套西装参加婚礼 |
[21:11] | He immediately dismissed it, saying, “That’s tacky.” | 他立即否定了这一点 说:「这太俗气了」 |
[21:13] | And I know it’s tacky, | 而且我知道这很俗气 |
[21:14] | but cute tacky, not “you’re trash” tacky. | 但是可爱的俗气 不是「你是垃圾」的俗气 |
[21:18] | Maybe it’s not about suits or ingredients, | 也许这与西装或成分无关 |
[21:21] | but about respecting a person for who we are. | 而是关于尊重一个人 因为我们是谁 |
[21:28] | And we got a bleeder. It’s from the renal vein. | 我们有一个出血点 它来自肾脏静脉 |
[21:30] | CPP is dropping. | CPP 正在下降 |
[21:31] | Ejection fraction, too. | 射血分数 也是如此 |
[21:33] | Compressing the renal hilum. | 压迫肾小球 |
[21:34] | Brain perfusion is under 35. | 脑灌注量低于 35 |
[21:36] | We need to repair the vein. | 我们需要修复静脉 |
[21:38] | There’s not enough time. | 没有足够的时间 |
[21:39] | We need to take the whole kidney. | 我们需要采取整个肾脏 |
[21:43] | Stop! | 停止 |
[21:48] | Satinsky clamp. | 萨丁斯基钳 |
[21:53] | Give phenylephrine to increase CPP. | 给予苯肾上腺素以增加 CPP |
[21:55] | Recheck T.E.E. and give fluids to increase cardiac pre-load. | 重新检查 TEE 并给液 以增加心脏预负荷 |
[22:01] | Barbed suture on the renal surface. | 在肾脏表面进行带刺缝合 |
[22:07] | CPP’s back up to 65. | CPP 的回升到 65 |
[22:10] | Ejection fraction’s normal. | 射血分数正常 |
[22:18] | Myself, | 我自己 |
[22:19] | I’m a sucker for an everything bagel. | 我很喜欢吃贝果 |
[22:22] | Detaching the angiomyolipoma. | 剥离血管肌瘤 |
[22:33] | I think Guatemala has been good for you. | 我认为危地马拉对你有好处 |
[22:35] | Hmm. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[22:37] | I do, too. | 我也认为是 |
[22:38] | When you left, you were about a two on the hard-ass scale, | 当你离开的时候 你的巾帼等级上大约是 2 级 |
[22:41] | and now I’d put you at a solid five. | 而现在 我把你放在一个绝对的五分位上 |
[22:42] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[22:44] | Which is still a couple short of being a successful chief. | 这离成功的首领还差几级 |
[22:50] | We never should have been working on the kidneys in the first place. | 我们一开始就不应该在肾脏上下功夫 |
[22:53] | No, it was the right decision. | 不 这是个正确的决定 |
[22:57] | He almost died, | 他几乎死了 |
[22:59] | in exactly the way we expected when you made the call. | 这正是你下决定时我们所期望的结果 |
[23:02] | Audrey, I haven’t seen you in a year, and I get this? | 奥黛丽 我有一年没见到你了 我得到这个? |
[23:05] | For considering a patient’s quality of life? | 用于考虑病人的生活质量? |
[23:15] | One of my nurses is screwing up, badly. | 我的一个护士正在搞砸 很糟糕 |
[23:18] | And if I ask you what happened, | 而如果我问你发生了甚么事 |
[23:19] | do I lose a point on the hard-ass scale? | 我是否会在「巾帼」等级中失去一分? |
[23:21] | She’s a victim of domestic abuse. | 她是家庭虐待的受害者 |
[23:24] | Well, that’s terrible. | 嗯 这很糟糕 |
[23:25] | And she almost killed a patient because she’s… distracted. | 而且她差点杀了一个病人 因为她……心不在焉 |
[23:29] | And I don’t know if she’s gonna get the help she needs. | 而且我不知道她是否会得到她所需要的帮助 |
[23:32] | So, this is your object lesson? | 那么 这就是你的目标课? |
[23:35] | To be a good chief, | 要做一个好首领 |
[23:37] | you have to be able to fire battered women? | 你必须能够解雇被殴打的妇女? |
[23:39] | When they endanger patients, you may not have a choice. | 当他们危及到病人时 你可能没有选择 |
[23:46] | I always admired you. | 我一直很钦佩你 |
[23:49] | You know, the way you prioritize your career, | 你知道 你对你的事业的优先考虑方式 |
[23:51] | even when it came at a cost. | 即使它是有代价的 |
[23:53] | Choosing your job as chief over your personal life. | 选择你的工作为首领 而不是你的个人生活 |
[23:57] | Now, I admired that. | 现在 我很钦佩这一点 |
[24:03] | But I don’t know if it’s Guatemala | 但我不知道这是否是危地马拉 |
[24:05] | or just another year of life, | 或只是生活的另一年 |
[24:07] | but now… | 但现在… |
[24:10] | I’m not sure if I do admire your choices. | 我不确定我是否真的 |
[24:12] | Not in the same way. | 佩服你不是以同样的方式的选择 |
[24:15] | When I left, you were a fantastic chief. | 当我离开的时候 你是一个出色的首领 |
[24:19] | But… | 但是… |
[24:22] | I think you just could be | 我认为你只是可能是 |
[24:23] | creeping too far up the scale. | 攀得太快 |
[24:38] | What’s all this? | 这都是甚么? |
[24:40] | Huevos rancheros con salsa verde. | 蛋黄酱配辣酱 |
[24:43] | But you hate huevos rancheros. | 但你讨厌红萝卜丝 |
[24:46] | It is repulsive, but it’s your favorite. | 它令人厌恶 但它是你的最爱 |
[24:50] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[24:52] | And if you’re only doing things you want to do, | 而如果你只做你想做的事情 |
[24:57] | you’re not doing enough. | 你做得还不够 |
[25:03] | This is about your wedding look, isn’t it? | 这是关于你的婚礼造型 不是吗? |
[25:06] | I know it’s not your style. | 我知道这不是你的风格 |
[25:07] | It’s just that you would look amazing in it. | 只是 你穿上它会显得很惊艳 |
[25:10] | But if you want to try something you’d like better… | 但如果你想尝试你更喜欢的东西… |
[25:13] | Do you like your dress? | 你喜欢你的衣服吗? |
[25:15] | It’s gorgeous. | 它很华丽 |
[25:17] | Upscale Elegance will make you happy? | 高档优雅会让你开心吗? |
[25:21] | I think everything is gonna look amazing. | 我认为一切都会看起来很好 |
[25:24] | But I need you to be okay with it. | 但我需要你能接受它 |
[25:30] | I’m okay with it. | 我没有意见 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:03] | It’s my resignation. | 这是我的辞呈 |
[26:05] | Last night, I sat in the parking lot for two hours | 昨天晚上 我在停车场坐了两个小时 |
[26:08] | trying to call the number you gave me. | 试图拨打你给我的号码 |
[26:13] | It’s been an honor working with you, Dr. Lim. | 很荣幸与你一起工作 林医生 |
[26:23] | Transcortical approach during surgery | 手术中的经皮层方法 |
[26:26] | will avoid white matter tracts | 将避开白质道 |
[26:27] | and preserve Lucho’s brain function. | 并保存陆祖的大脑功能 |
[26:30] | Bit tight under the arms? | 手臂下面有点紧? |
[26:32] | No. Thank you, it’s good. | 不 谢谢你 这很好 |
[26:35] | Except the elbows and thighs and calves, | 除了肘部、大腿和小腿 |
[26:37] | and the cummerbund is restricting the blood flow to my rectus abdominis. | 而褡裢则限制了我腹直肌的血液流动 |
[26:40] | So, we let it out a little bit. Vincent? | 所以 我们把它放出来一点 文森? |
[26:43] | – Okay. – Great idea. | -好的 -好主意 |
[26:44] | Which I did 10 minutes ago. | 我在 10 分钟前做了这个 |
[26:46] | You didn’t talk to Lea, did you? | 你没有和莉亚讲 是吗? |
[26:48] | I did. She is very excited about this, | 我做到了 她对此非常兴奋 |
[26:52] | so I need to make this work. | 因此 我需要使其成功 |
[26:56] | Let’s just size up. | 让我们加大尺寸 |
[26:57] | Well, the slim-fit cut would look like a-a tent-cut. | 那么 修身的剪裁看起来就会像一个帐篷的剪裁 |
[27:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:02] | Shaun, Lea would not want you to be tortured like this. | 尚恩 莉亚不会希望你受到这样的折磨 |
[27:05] | No. I am doing this for Lea. Okay? | 不 我这样做是为了莉亚 好吗? |
[27:09] | – Sir, I-I need for you to stand still. – Yeah. | -先生 我需要你站稳 -是的 |
[27:11] | It is compressing my external obliques. | 它正在压迫我的外斜方肌 |
[27:15] | You shouldn’t have to… | 你不应该非得… |
[27:16] | I want to be a good husband! | 我想成为一个好丈夫 |
[27:20] | Shaun, it’s okay. | 尚恩 没关系的 |
[27:22] | – We can just find another tux and… – N-No! | -我们可以再找一件礼服 然后… -不 不 |
[27:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:36] | It’s Lucho. | 是陆祖 |
[27:43] | He’s got a bleed in his brain. | 他的大脑出血了 |
[27:45] | Hang frozen plasma and clamp the drain. | 悬挂冷冻血浆 并夹住排水管 |
[27:55] | He has a blood clot obstructing his cerebral ventricle. | 他有一个血凝块阻塞了他的脑室 |
[27:58] | It was our only access to his tumor. | 这是我们接触他的肿瘤的唯一途径 |
[28:03] | Dr. Lim was right. | 林医生是对的 |
[28:05] | We should have operated on Lucho’s brain first. | 我们应该先对陆祖的大脑进行手术 |
[28:10] | Yes, we should have. | 是的 我们本应 |
[28:13] | If we treat it with meds, | 如果我们用药物治疗 |
[28:15] | we could clear the clot in four months. | 我们可以在四个月内清除血块 |
[28:17] | The tumor will kill him in three. | 肿瘤将在三分钟内杀死他 |
[28:23] | Shaun. | 尚恩 |
[28:25] | What are you seeing? | 你看到甚么了? |
[28:42] | Nothing. | 没有甚么 |
[28:45] | Lucho is going to die. | 陆祖会死的 |
[28:56] | Hable con tu mama y papa. | 与你的妈妈和爸爸交谈 |
[29:00] | Ellos nos encontaran en al aeropuerto. | 他们来到了机场 |
[29:04] | We’re going home? | 我们要回家了? |
[29:06] | Si. | 是 |
[29:08] | No more operations? | 不再做手术? |
[29:11] | Por ahora no. | 现在还不 |
[29:14] | So, we’ll come back soon? | 那么 我们会很快回来吗? |
[29:21] | No lo se. | [外语] |
[29:24] | Lo siento. | [外语] |
[30:15] | – Three, two, one, cheers! – Oh! | – 三、二、一 欢呼吧 – 哦 |
[30:18] | Murphy, drink up. It’s stag night, a rite of passage. | 墨菲 喝吧 这是雄鹿之夜 是成年仪式 |
[30:22] | Shaun, this time tomorrow, | 尚恩 今次是明天 |
[30:24] | you’re gonna be Mr. Lea Dilallo. | 你将成为莉亚.迪拉罗先生 |
[30:30] | There is no safe path around the clot. | 没有安全的通路可以绕过凝块 |
[30:33] | No, there isn’t. Drink up. | 不 没有 喝吧 |
[30:35] | Drink your tequila. | 喝你的龙舌兰酒 |
[30:37] | He’s right, Shaun. | 他是对的 尚恩 |
[30:41] | You brought Lucho here so we could save him, | 你把陆祖带到这里 好让我们救他 |
[30:44] | – and I tried to, – but I failed. | -我试着这样做 -但我失败了 |
[30:46] | And I tried to wear the suit, and I failed at that too. | 我还试图穿上这套衣服 但我也失败了 |
[30:49] | And I am going to fail as a husband. | 而我作为一个丈夫 也要失败 |
[30:51] | Shaun, you are not. | 尚恩 你不是 |
[30:53] | You’re so open with each other. | 你们彼此之间是如此开放 |
[30:56] | At least you tried, Shaun. | 至少你试过了 尚恩 |
[30:59] | Trying doesn’t matter if it leads to failure. | 如果尝试会导致失败 那也无所谓 |
[31:02] | No. Love isn’t measured by accomplishments. | 不 爱不是用成就来衡量的 |
[31:05] | It’s measured by how much you care. | 它是由你的关心程度来衡量的 |
[31:08] | And what shows you care more | 而比尝试 |
[31:09] | than trying to do something that isn’t easy? | 做一些不容易的事情表明你更关心? |
[31:13] | You won’t always succeed, | 你不会总是成功 |
[31:14] | but… if you don’t try, | 但是……如果你不去尝试 |
[31:19] | you never will. | 你永远不会 |
[31:28] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗? |
[31:32] | Shaun, you know, you don’t have to… | 尚恩 你知道 你不需要… |
[31:33] | You don’t have to, uh… You don’t have to do this. | 你不必 呃……你不必这样做 |
[31:35] | We can go to dinner at the… | 我们可以去吃晚饭 在… |
[31:37] | Wh-where do you get the linguini? | 你买意粉的哪里? |
[31:38] | Yeah. Where… | 是的 哪里… |
[32:01] | Intermittent photothermic laser light therapy. | 间歇性的光热激光治疗 |
[32:05] | We’ve gotta go back! | 我们得回去了 |
[32:07] | Okay! | 好 ge |
[32:19] | I scared. | 我害怕 |
[32:21] | I am confident. | 我很有信心 |
[32:23] | Using a laser combined with chemical thrombolysis | 使用激光结合化学溶栓疗法 |
[32:25] | to break up the clot in your… | 打破你体内的血块 |
[32:38] | Lo se. | [外语] |
[33:08] | I had the operation? | 我做了手术? |
[33:11] | Si. Salio de maravilla. | [外语] |
[33:15] | The tumor is gone? | 肿瘤消失了? |
[33:18] | Adios, tumor. | [外语] |
[33:21] | Muy pronto vas a estar marcando contra el portero. | [外语] |
[33:54] | Do you remember when we first met? | 你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗? |
[33:58] | I was very wet. | 我当时非常湿润 |
[33:59] | Yeah, and you saved that little boy’s life that day too. | 是的 而且你那天也救了那个小男孩的命 |
[34:03] | Why are you crying? | 你为甚么要哭呢? |
[34:07] | Because I’m so happy. | 因为我太高兴了 |
[34:11] | And I’m a little bit sad. | 而且我有点难过 |
[34:13] | How can you be happy and sad at the same time? | 你怎么能同时感到快乐和悲伤呢? |
[34:20] | Well, I’m happy for you. | 嗯 我为你感到高兴 |
[34:22] | For how far you’ve come | 因为你已经走了多远 |
[34:25] | and for the joy you’ve found, | 并为你所发现的快乐 |
[34:29] | the amazing man you’ve become. | 你已经成为一个了不起的人 |
[34:38] | And I’m sad because I miss you. | 我很伤心 因为我想念你 |
[34:44] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[34:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[34:59] | Oh. I need to go. | 哦 我得走了 |
[35:02] | Oh. Shaun, you gotta get married in… | 哦 尚恩 你得结婚…在 |
[35:07] | Five hours! | 五个小时 |
[35:09] | I’m getting married in five hours. | 我五小时后就要结婚了 |
[35:12] | Wha… What are you gonna wear? | 甚么…你打算穿甚么? |
[35:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:36] | Don’t look yet. | 先别急着看 |
[35:38] | I just need to flare out the veil a little more. | 我只是需要把面纱再张开一点 |
[35:42] | And voila. | 然后就可以了 |
[35:48] | Oh! | 哦 |
[35:51] | Meghan Markle is so jealous right now. | 梅根.马克尔现在是如此的妒忌 |
[36:04] | They’re the most adorable couple ever. | 他们是有史以来最可爱的一对 |
[36:05] | Well, maybe second. | 好吧 也许是第二 |
[36:08] | And what I really admire about them | 而我真正钦佩的是他们 |
[36:10] | is that they respect each other for who they are. | 是他们互相尊重对方的身份 |
[36:14] | – Mm. – Accept each other as individuals. | -嗯 -互相接受对方为个人 |
[36:17] | There. I canceled the bread maker. | 在那里 我取消了面包机 |
[36:19] | What do you want to get them? | 你想送他们甚么? |
[36:21] | Ah, something that represents us. | 啊 能代表我们的东西 |
[36:23] | Marriage counseling? | 婚姻咨询? |
[36:24] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[36:26] | I’ve been totally shipping Shaun and Lea. | 我一直绝对要向尚恩和莉亚运送 |
[36:29] | Hashtag She-Ea Hashtag She-Ea. | |
[36:31] | Hashtag Le-Ash Hashtag Le-Ash. | |
[36:35] | Uh, that spells “leash,” so, no. | 呃 那读「绳索 (Leash)」 所以 不对 |
[36:38] | Ah. | 啊 |
[36:40] | Oh, I should explain about the matching suits. | 哦 我应该解释一下配套的西装 |
[36:42] | For the record, I think they’re fabulous | 郑重声明 我认为它们非常棒 |
[36:44] | and we look great in them. | 我们穿着它们看起来很棒 |
[36:47] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[36:49] | We look like a couple of dorks. | 我们看起来像一对呆子对侣 |
[36:52] | I was wrong about the matchy-matchy vibe. | 我错了 我错了 我配对的氛围错了 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:55] | Ah, I love a man who can admit when he’s wrong. | 啊 我喜欢一个能承认自己错误的人 |
[36:59] | And I may look like a dork, but I’m his dork. | 而我可能看起来像个呆子 但我是他的呆子 |
[37:02] | – And he’s mine. – Mm. | -而他是我的 -嗯 |
[37:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[37:15] | You look great. | 你看起来很好 |
[37:16] | I kept trying. | 我一直努力 |
[37:19] | Last night, I wore it for two minutes, | 昨天晚上 我穿了两分钟 |
[37:22] | and then five, and then ten. | 然后是五分钟 然后是十分钟 |
[37:24] | I got up to 44 minutes. | 我到了 44 分钟 |
[37:28] | So, 44 minutes is your max, huh? | 那么 44 分钟是你的最大值 是吧? |
[37:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:32] | Weddings don’t run like a Swiss watch, you know? | 婚礼并不像瑞士手表那样运行 你知道吗? |
[37:35] | I timed the service at 42 minutes | 我把服务时间定在 42 分钟 |
[37:38] | if I skip the redundant parts of my vows | 如果我跳过誓言中多余的部分 |
[37:40] | and exit the church with Lea very quickly. | 并很快和莉亚退出教堂 |
[37:44] | I covered the “In sickness and in health” part | 我在「疾病和健康」的部分 |
[37:47] | in my Hippocratic Oath. | 涵盖在《希波克拉底誓言》中 |
[37:48] | Let’s hope the flower girl keeps up the pace, huh? | 让我们希望花女能跟上步伐 嗯? |
[37:51] | Oh, yes. | 哦 是的 |
[37:58] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[38:02] | I’m ready. | 我已经准备好了 |
[38:05] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 你是 |
[38:11] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:37] | I’m not accepting your resignation. | 我不接受你的辞呈 |
[38:40] | That’s very nice of you, but… | 你真好 但是…… |
[38:44] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:45] | Well, not on your own. | 好吧 不是靠你自己 |
[38:48] | That’s why I want you to come stay with me. | 这就是为甚么我希望你来和我一起住 |
[38:50] | With my boss? | 和我的老板? |
[38:53] | With your friend. | 和你的朋友一起 |
[38:59] | Please say yes. | 请说「好」 |
[39:29] | You look so handsome. | 你看起来很英俊 |
[39:33] | You look so beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[39:36] | Gosling and Markle. | 高斯林和马克尔 |
[39:39] | But not Shaun and Lea. | 但不是尚恩和莉亚 |
[39:45] | I am so sorry, Shaun. | 我很抱歉 尚恩 |
[39:48] | I knew the world would be seeing us, | 我知道全世界都会看到我们 |
[39:50] | and I wanted to show everyone how amazing you are | 我想告诉大家 你是多么的了不起 |
[39:52] | and how good it is to be in a relationship with you. | 以及与你建立关系是多么好的一件事 |
[39:55] | But… you’re so uncomfortable, aren’t you? | 但是……你太不自在了 不是吗? |
[39:58] | I can only last for another 39 minutes. | 我只能再坚持 39 分钟 |
[40:01] | I love you so much for putting yourself through this. | 我非常爱你 因为你让自己经历这些 |
[40:05] | But we shouldn’t have to. | 但我们不应该这样做 |
[40:09] | I can’t wait to marry you. | 我迫不及待地想嫁给你 |
[40:14] | But not like this. | 但不是像这样 |
[40:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:22] | Not like this. | 不是这样的 |
[40:29] | Everything okay? | 一切顺利吗? |
[40:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:33] | But there’s not gonna be a wedding. | 但不会有婚礼了 |
[40:35] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:36] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[40:40] | I’m so sorry. We ruined your show. | 我很抱歉 我们毁了你的 Show |
[40:43] | Wedding show without a wedding. | 婚礼 Show 没有婚礼 |
[40:45] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的 大概吧 |
[40:47] | I thought this was bigger than Shaun and me, | 我认为这比尚恩和我更重要 |
[40:48] | but it shouldn’t be. | 但它不应该是这样 |
[40:51] | It’s our day, and this just isn’t us. | 这是我们的日子 而这不是我们 |
[40:59] | Couldn’t have figured this out 45 minutes from now? | 难道 45 分钟后就能不想出这个办法吗? |
[41:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:05] | Go be happy. Go be you. | 去快乐吧 去做你自己 |
[41:09] | – Oh. – Oh! | -哦 -哦 |
[41:10] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[41:12] | Okay. Oh! | 好的 哦 |
[41:17] | Hell of a twist. | 糟糕的转折 |
[41:21] | You heading back tomorrow? | 你明天要回去吗? |
[41:23] | The cases will be piling up. | 个案将堆积如山 |
[41:25] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[41:26] | You should take the job. | 你应该接受这份工作 |
[41:29] | You’d make a fantastic chief. | 你会成为一个出色的首领 |
[41:32] | I don’t know about fantastic. | 我不知道甚么是出色 |
[41:34] | I do. | 我知道 |
[41:37] | You made me a better one. | 你让我成为一个更好的人 |
[41:46] | We’re losing serious points, aren’t we? | 我们正在失去认真点 不是吗? |
[41:48] | So many. | 这么多 |