时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | [electronic beeping] | |
[00:11] | [fanfare music playing] | |
[00:15] | [news announcer] As spring turns to summer | 春夏交替之际 |
[00:17] | and Allied bombs begin to fall over Rome, | 盟军的炸弹开始在罗马上空投放 |
[00:19] | from every corner of America, brave men say goodbye to their families | 来自美国各个角落的 勇敢的男人 告别家人 |
[00:23] | and hello to Uncle Sam as they join the fight for freedom. | 向山姆大叔问好 加入自由之战 |
[00:28] | And while these boys are away, the girls will play. | 男孩们保家卫国 女孩们则在赛场上拼搏 |
[00:31] | Ball, meet the Rockford Peaches. | 在棒球方面 来认识一下罗克福德蜜桃队 |
[00:34] | While their men hit back against fascism, | 这些姑娘的男人们在抗击法西斯 |
[00:36] | these gals of summer hit homeruns | 她们则打出全垒打 |
[00:38] | and draw crowds with their come hither looks. | 用她们迷人的外表吸引观众 |
[00:42] | A perfect smile can win any game. | 一个完美的微笑可以赢得任何比赛 |
[00:44] | And, wow, look at those pearly whites gleam. | 而且 哇 看看那些 有着白珍珠光泽的牙齿 |
[00:47] | They must be eating Baker choco bars. | 她们吃的一定是贝克巧克力棒 |
[00:50] | And with the one and only Dove Porter teaching them how | 有独一无二的鸽子波特教她们 |
[00:52] | real men play America’s game, | 真正的男人怎么玩这项美国运动 |
[00:54] | the Peaches are tough enough to kill some doves of their own. | 蜜桃队员们足够强悍 能杀死一些鸽子 |
[00:58] | With impeccable manners, of course. | 当然 她们的举止无可挑剔 |
[01:01] | But these diamond girls are still homemakers at heart, | 但这些棒球女郎的本质 依然是操持家务者 |
[01:04] | and they always have time for their true feminine passions. | 她们总能挤出时间 培养自己真正感兴趣的女性化爱好 |
[01:09] | So come on down to the ballpark | 请大家来棒球场 |
[01:10] | and see just how sweet these Peaches can be. | 看看这些蜜桃们有多甜美 |
[01:15] | Baker choco candy bars are not scientifically proven | 贝克巧克力棒能让你的牙齿更白 |
[01:17] | to make your teeth whiter. | 此说法未经科学证明 |
[01:18] | [instrumental music playing] | 粉红联盟 |
[01:26] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[01:28] | – Hi. | – Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[01:29] | You look nice. You meeting someone? | 你打扮得很好看 约了人吗? |
[01:31] | I am, um… I’m heading to the library. | 我…我要去图书馆 |
[01:35] | Uh, if you wanna come. | 如果你想来的话 |
[01:38] | Either of you. Both of you. | 你们中的任何一个 你们两个 |
[01:40] | Or one. Or all of us go. | 或者一个 或者我们大家都去 |
[01:44] | We’re doing our nails. | 我们在做指甲 |
[01:46] | Okay. As you were. | 好的 不打扰了 |
[01:51] | Okay. I’m gonna go to the store and see if I can find anything | 好了 我去商店看看有没有东西 |
[01:54] | that’ll knock me unconscious for a day or two. | 能让我昏迷一两天 |
[01:57] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[02:00] | – [chuckles] Do you want anything, smokes or anything? – No. | -你要我给你带点东西吗?香烟或别的? -不用了 |
[02:03] | Okay, bye. | 好的 回头见 |
[02:05] | [♪ The Runaways: “You Drive Me Wild”] | |
[02:14] | [crowd roars] | |
[02:16] | All right. Nice, nice, nice. Come on! | 好的 不错 |
[02:32] | [laughing] | |
[02:37] | [glass crashes] | |
[02:38] | -[gasps] -Oh! | 加油! 出局! |
[02:39] | I think I touched a spider. | 我好像摸到了一只蜘蛛 |
[02:46] | -[thudding noise] -[women giggling] | |
[02:49] | [whispering] Do people know about this place? | 大家知道这个地方吗? |
[02:51] | I think a couple of the girls sneak guys down here. | 好像有几个女生 会把男生偷偷带到这里来 |
[02:53] | We can’t go places where people know about. | 我们不能去别人知道的地方 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:57] | [women chatting, muffled] | |
[03:02] | We can find somewhere else. | 我们可以找个别的地方 |
[03:06] | The first ladies of Rockford working on their sixth win in the last seven. | 罗克福德的第一批女球员 努力争夺过去七场比赛中的第六场胜利 |
[03:09] | I’d say Dove Porter’s got these Peaches in season. | 我认为鸽子波特 让这些蜜桃们处于最佳状态 |
[03:31] | [cheering] | |
[03:34] | Do you know what this means? We’re out of last place! | 你知道这意味着什么吗? 我们不再是排名最后的球队了! |
[03:37] | We’re not the absolute worst! | 我们不是绝对最差的! |
[03:40] | I’ve never seen anybody so happy to be in third place. | 我从没见过排第三名还这么高兴的人 |
[03:46] | – [foliage rustling, owl hooting] – What was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[03:48] | I think it’s probably just an… An owl whose tree we’re against. | 我想可能只是…一只猫头鹰 我们正靠在它的树上 |
[03:53] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[03:54] | God damn it! | 该死的! |
[03:56] | [owl hooting] | |
[04:00] | I mean, we can’t even have the woods now? | 我们现在连树林都不能去了? |
[04:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:04] | So first you just wanna be friends | 一开始你只想当普通朋友 |
[04:05] | and now you can’t keep your hands off me? [scoffs] | 现在你已经放不开我了? |
[04:08] | What’s the rush? | 急什么? |
[04:10] | There’s no… There’s no rush. I just… | 我没有急 我只是… |
[04:13] | I don’t know. I wanna find a spot where we can… | 我也说不清楚 我想找个地方让我们可以… |
[04:18] | actually… | 真正地… |
[04:20] | Wow. | |
[04:21] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[04:25] | Uh-huh. | |
[04:28] | Okay. Why don’t you go inside first? | 好的 你先进去吧 |
[04:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:34] | I like to watch you. | 我喜欢看着你 |
[04:37] | [song continues] | |
[04:50] | I can’t believe it’s real. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[04:52] | I know. Me either. | 我知道 我也是 |
[04:54] | Whatcha gonna do with it? | 你打算拿这笔钱做什么? |
[04:56] | I guess I could use a new mitt. | 我想我需要个新手套 |
[04:57] | No, not baseball things. | 不行 不能买棒球用品 |
[05:00] | I feel weird. I’ve never held this much money before. | 我感觉很奇怪 我从来没拿过这么多钱 |
[05:03] | I thought it would be heavier. | 我以为会比这重一点 |
[05:04] | Doesn’t Miss Toni give you money for everything? | 你要买什么不都是托尼女士给的钱吗? |
[05:07] | Yeah, but this is mine. | 对 |
[05:10] | Ooh, God, 25 American dollars a week! | 但这是我挣的钱 天啊!每周25美元! |
[05:14] | That is five times what I make over at Mrs. Berry’s. | 是我在贝瑞太太家工资的五倍 |
[05:18] | [both chuckling] | |
[05:21] | I think we might lose the house without Guy’s tips. | 我想如果没有盖伊的小费 我们可能会失去我们的房子 |
[05:25] | You know, more guys are getting drafted at the factory. | 厂里有越来越多的男人被征兵了 |
[05:28] | – Mmm. – They’re always asking me if I have friends. | 他们总在问我有没有朋友想进厂 |
[05:32] | No. Guy wouldn’t like me working there. | 不行 盖伊不会喜欢我在工厂工作的 |
[05:35] | [sighs] | |
[05:36] | Ooh! I know what you could spend the money on, though. | 不过 我知道你能把钱花在什么地方 |
[05:38] | Ever wonder what it’d be like to walk down the road like this? | 我想知道穿成这样 走在路上会是什么感觉 |
[05:42] | No, I’m good. | 不了 不感兴趣 |
[05:45] | I think I know what I wanna spend the money on. | 我知道我想把钱花在什么上面了 |
[05:48] | Uh-oh. What? | 什么? |
[05:51] | Max. What? | 麦克斯 是什么? |
[05:53] | [kettle whistling] | |
[05:55] | I’ll take some eggs. | 给我弄点鸡蛋 |
[05:59] | – Morning, Daddy. – Good morning, sunshine. | -早上好 爸爸 -早上好 宝贝 |
[06:05] | Please tell your daughter I only take requests from paying customers. | 请告诉你女儿 我只接受付费客户的请求 |
[06:13] | For rent. | 交租金 |
[06:15] | And expenses. | 和开销 |
[06:17] | And some eggs. | 再来几个鸡蛋 |
[06:19] | You should keep your money. | 你该留着你的钱 |
[06:20] | You’re gonna need it for when the war ends | 你会需要这笔钱的 战争一结束 |
[06:23] | and they fire all of you to make room for those white men coming back. | 他们就会炒掉你们 为那些回来的白人腾位置 |
[06:27] | Well, it’s a good thing I’ll be in the Negro Leagues by then. | 要是那时候 我已经进了黑人联盟就好了 |
[06:30] | – ‘Cause they pay even better. – [snickers, clears throat] | 因为他们的报酬更高 |
[06:33] | – What? What? – This is all your fault. | -怎么了? -这都怪你 |
[06:36] | I’m just sitting. | 我只是坐着 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I’m not gonna try and talk any sense into either of you. | 好吧 我不打算 跟你们俩中的任何一个讲道理 |
[06:42] | – But if you are so desperate to pay rent… – Uh-uh! | 但如果你真的很想付房租… |
[06:46] | – You got some eggs? – Really? That’s how you gonna… | -你有鸡蛋吗? -真的吗?你要这样… |
[06:48] | – I didn’t think so. That’s mine. – [Edgar chuckling] | 我可不这么认为 这是我的钱 |
[06:51] | [birds chirping] | |
[06:54] | Hey, Guy. | 嘿 盖伊 |
[06:58] | You could just put that down. | 你别看报纸了 |
[06:59] | You only lookin’ at it for the bad news. | 你现在只是在找坏消息 |
[07:02] | That’s all there is. | 报纸上就只有坏消息 |
[07:05] | Okay. That’s not true. See, look, here. | 好吧 这不是真的 看 看这里 |
[07:09] | There is… Okay, that’s a tornado, so… | 有…好吧 龙卷风 所以… |
[07:11] | That is bad. Riots, bad. | 那好吧…暴动 坏消息 |
[07:16] | Ooh! Look, here, see? “Mine collapses.” | 看 这里 你瞧 “矿坑塌陷” |
[07:19] | Right. Well, Speed Jaxon. You love Speed Jaxon. | 好吧 《神速杰克森》 你喜欢的 |
[07:23] | He is a soldier, like you. | 他是军人 跟你一样 |
[07:25] | He is strong and fast, just like you are, | 他强壮又快速 跟你一样 |
[07:28] | and he KOs Nazis, just like you will. | 他能把纳粹打晕 你以后也会的 |
[07:31] | I’m not like Speed Jaxon. | 我跟神速杰克森不一样 |
[07:35] | He’s not afraid of anything. | 他天不怕地不怕 |
[07:38] | Okay, you know I love you naked, | 好吧 你知道我喜欢你不穿衣服的样子 |
[07:40] | but, um, you know, what I gotta do to get you back to yourself… | 但是 我要怎样才能 让你恢复你平时的样子… |
[07:45] | – No. – Okay. | -不要 -好吧 |
[07:50] | You know, I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[07:52] | that I should leave Mrs. Berry and go work at the factory with Max… | 我应该辞掉贝瑞太太家的工作 跟麦克斯一起去工厂工作… |
[07:55] | No, no. | 不行 |
[07:56] | We gonna be, uh, making screws and wing plane parts… | 我们会生产螺丝和机翼零件… |
[08:00] | No, baby! | 不行 亲爱的 |
[08:04] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[08:08] | It’s not safe. | 那不安全 |
[08:11] | We just got this house and I ain’t losing it. | 我们刚买下这栋房子 我不要失去它 |
[08:19] | So this is just what has to happen. Okay? | 所以我必须去工厂工作 好吗? |
[08:24] | Now, why don’t you put on a shirt? | 你把上衣穿上吧?或者只套上袖子? |
[08:27] | Or sleeve of a shirt? | |
[08:30] | Just the left one? | 只套左边的袖子? |
[08:35] | [Maybelle] Road trip! | 公路旅行! |
[08:36] | [all cheering] | |
[08:38] | [rockabilly music playing] | |
[08:46] | [Carson] So, Johnson’s number three. | 约翰逊打第三棒次 |
[08:47] | She’s always going for the high ones. Mmm. | 她总会投高球 |
[08:50] | It’s a whole thing. | 小细节 |
[08:51] | Have you been writing down every play from every game? | 你把每场比赛的每个战术 都记了下来吗? |
[08:53] | Hmm. Every pitch. She’s practically compulsive. | 是每个投球 |
[08:56] | Oh. Can I see? | 她几乎有强迫症 我可以看看吗? |
[08:58] | It’s just something I’ve been doin’ since I was a kid. Um… | 这只是我从小的习惯 |
[09:02] | Yeah, so the cleanup, I think her name is Simmons, | 中心打者 她好像是叫西蒙斯 |
[09:06] | she always swings on the first pitch, no matter what. | 第一球她不管如何都会挥棒 |
[09:09] | Wow. Can we show these to Terri? She’s gonna need the help. | 我们可以把这些给特丽看吗? 她用得上这些笔记 |
[09:13] | Oh, Coach, I’m… My arm’s loose again. I can pitch. | 教练 我的胳膊不痛了 我可以上场投球 |
[09:17] | That would be great. | 那就太好了 不是说特丽不行 |
[09:19] | I mean, not that Terri’s bad. She’s got great off-speed stuff. But… | 她投的变速球很棒 但是… |
[09:21] | Come on, Dove, please. | 好嘛 教练 拜托你了 |
[09:23] | Hey, you know why they still talk about that stupid bird I killed? | 嘿 你知道他们为什么还在谈论 被我杀死的那只蠢鸟吗? |
[09:26] | Because I didn’t play long enough to have any other story. | 因为我打比赛的时间不够长 没有别的故事可供他们谈论 |
[09:29] | I blew my arm out. I don’t want that for you, okay? | 我胳膊废了 我不想你步我的后尘 |
[09:32] | You get me? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[09:34] | [sighs] | |
[09:35] | I’m just trying to help her out. | 怎么了?我只是想帮她 |
[09:37] | – Yeah. – Let me see. | -是 -让我看看 |
[09:39] | A big squiggle is a curve and a little squiggle is a sinker? | 大波浪代表曲球 小波浪代表伸卡球? |
[09:43] | Uh, yeah, like, this system wasn’t really meant to be seen by anybody else. | 对 我当初记下来的时候 没打算给人看的 |
[09:47] | – No, I think I got the hang of it. – [Carson] Okay. | -没事 我想我大概明白了 -好的 |
[09:50] | We’re gonna give you this one, but it’s an ugly one. | 我们给你这个 |
[09:53] | – Ew. – Sorry. | 但它不咋的 |
[09:56] | Mmm. | 不好意思 |
[09:57] | [whispering indistinctly] | |
[10:00] | Yes, yes. An excellent idea. | 对 非常好的主意 |
[10:04] | Ladies. Ladies, at Mrs. Shaw’s suggestion, | 女士们 基于肖太太的建议 |
[10:08] | and in the interest of collegiality, | 以及为了促进球队的融洽气氛 |
[10:11] | we will be changing up the room assignments on this trip. | 我们将在这趟旅行中重新分配房间 |
[10:15] | Lupe and Esti. | 露蓓跟艾丝蒂 |
[10:16] | Wow, how absolutely random! | 哇 绝对是随机组合的! |
[10:18] | – Shirley and Jo. – Girl! | -雪莉和乔 -妹子! |
[10:21] | Greta and, mmm… | 格蕾塔和梅贝尔 |
[10:23] | Maybelle, Carson and Jess. | 卡森和洁丝 |
[10:26] | Almost got lucky that time. | 差点就撞上好运了 |
[10:28] | [women laughing] | |
[10:31] | [all singing] ♪ And his daughter Clementine ♪ | 还有他女儿克莱蒙覃 |
[10:35] | ♪ Oh, my darling Oh, my darling ♪ | 哦 我的宝贝 |
[10:38] | ♪ Oh, my darling, Clementine ♪♪ | 哦 我的宝贝 克莱蒙覃 |
[10:40] | I mean, I don’t think that you should room with Jo because, I mean, | 我认为你不该跟乔同住 因为… |
[10:43] | she wears this perfume sometimes and it affects me. | 她有时会用香水 |
[10:45] | – It gives me a headache. – Ugh. | 会影响到我 让我头疼 |
[10:46] | And I know how much more sensitive you are to that stuff. | 我知道你对那些东西比我敏感多了 |
[10:49] | It’s probably aftershave, if you know what I mean? | 那可能是须后水 你明白我的意思吧? |
[10:53] | So, that would be amazing if you would switch. | 那如果你愿意跟我换就太好了 |
[10:55] | – Yeah. Definitely. – Thank you. | -行 没问题 -谢谢你 |
[10:57] | I just, I don’t wanna hurt Jess’s feelings. | 我不想伤害洁丝的感情 |
[11:00] | Oh, my goodness! What if you ask Maybelle to switch with Jo? | 我的天啊! 如果你让梅贝尔跟乔交换呢? |
[11:05] | No, no, that doesn’t work. | 不 那行不通 |
[11:07] | Because then Greta and Jo’ll be together, | 因为那样格丽塔和乔就会住一起 |
[11:10] | and I do think it’s really important to promote collegiality. | 我认为非常有必要促进球队友谊 |
[11:12] | – I could not agree more. – Yeah. What are we going to do? | -我完全同意 -是的 我们该怎么办? |
[11:16] | We could put Jo with Jess and you with Greta. | 可以让乔和洁丝同住 而你跟和格丽塔同住 |
[11:19] | Oh, my God! Shirley! I didn’t even think of that. | 天啊!雪莉! 我甚至都没有想到这个安排 |
[11:23] | – I never thought of that. – It just… I thought of it just really quickly. | -我真的完全没有想到 -我很快就想到了 |
[11:27] | – Smart! – Okay, um, I’ll go talk to Jo. | -真聪明! -好的 我去和乔谈 |
[11:30] | – Okay. – I want you safe. | -好的 -我会保护你的 |
[11:32] | – Okay. I got | – Okay. |
[11:33] | – All right. – Okay. | you. -好的 我罩着你 好的 -好的 |
[11:34] | ♪ In a cavern In a canyon ♪ | 在一个洞穴里 在一道峡谷里 |
[11:37] | ♪ Excavating for a mine ♪ | 为矿山挖掘 |
[11:40] | ♪ Dwelt a miner forty-niner ♪ | 住着一个49岁的矿工 |
[11:44] | ♪ And his daughter Clementine ♪ | 和他女儿克莱蒙覃 |
[11:47] | ♪ Oh, my darling Oh, my darling ♪♪ | 哦 我的宝贝 |
[11:50] | Quickly, quickly, ladies! | 动作快一点 女士们! |
[11:52] | Everyone grab your things and let’s be off. | 所有人拿好自己的东西 我们走吧 |
[11:55] | – Okay. – So, between my allergies and a spirit of collegiality, | 所以 考虑到我有过敏 以及为了促进球队和睦相处 |
[11:58] | it just makes sense for you to room with Carson. | 你和卡森同房是最好的安排 |
[12:00] | Well, if Sarge says it’s okay, that’s fine. | 如果中士同意的话 那我没问题 |
[12:02] | – So understanding. – Of course. | -你真通情达理 -这是必须的 |
[12:04] | – [man] Ladies, your bags. – Thanks. | -谢谢你! -谢谢 |
[12:06] | [church bell ringing] | |
[12:12] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:15] | This is a funny-looking hotel! | 这家酒店看起来怪怪的! |
[12:17] | The motel only had room for Coach Porter. | 汽车旅馆只有房间给波特教练住 |
[12:20] | But they were happy to rent us rooms here. Adventure, ladies! | 但她们这里很乐意把房间租给我们 女士们 这是一场冒险! |
[12:25] | [Ana] Oh, if my mother could see me now. | 要是我妈妈现在看到我就好了 |
[12:27] | – Welcome. – Hello, Sister. | -欢迎 -你好 修女 |
[12:30] | While you are here at our Blessed Sacrament, you must be silent, | 你们来到我们圣礼修道院 务必保持沉默 |
[12:34] | except for words of prayer or service. | 除了祷告及礼拜仪式以外 |
[12:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:41] | [Jo] Guys, guys, guys. | 大家看我 |
[12:42] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned, but please let me kick ass tomorrow. | 保佑我 天父 因为我犯了罪 但请保佑我明天打败对手 |
[12:47] | – Amen. – [women chuckling] | -阿门 -阿门 |
[12:51] | What are you so happy about? | 你怎么这么高兴? |
[12:53] | Uh, [stammering] I’ve never been in a convent before. | 我从来没有进过修道院 |
[12:57] | And I love God. | 而我非常爱上帝 |
[13:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[13:01] | Big fan, yeah. Let me show you around. | 我是忠实粉丝 真的 让我带你们四处看看 |
[13:11] | I’m impressed, Shaw. This… Ooh! | 我真佩服你 肖 这… |
[13:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:23] | – Sorry. Was that too much? – No, no, no, I’m sorry. | -对不起 是不是太猴急了? -是我不好意思 |
[13:25] | I… I want your hand there. I want your hand there. | 我…我想要你摸那里 |
[13:28] | – You do? – Yeah, I do. | -真的?好的 -是真的 |
[13:29] | – Go, go, go. – Okay. Okay. | -摸吧 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好的 -好的 |
[13:35] | Whoa. Okay. | -好吧 |
[13:37] | No. Why did you stop? | -不 你为什么停了下来? |
[13:39] | Because you’re not breathing. | 因为你在憋气 |
[13:41] | Sorry. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[13:44] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[13:46] | [sighs] | |
[13:49] | You thinking about Charlie? | 你在想查理吗? |
[13:51] | No. I just… I’m messing this up. I’m messin’ it up. | 不 我只是…我破坏气氛了 |
[13:55] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[13:57] | Listen, we have all night, and tomorrow. | 听着 我们今晚有一整晚 还有明天 |
[14:00] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 好的 |
[14:02] | Plus, I’m a little hungry. | 而且我现在有点饿了 |
[14:04] | I’m hungry, too. | 我也饿了 |
[14:05] | We could go see if nuns like snacks. | 我们可以去看看修女喜不喜欢零食 |
[14:09] | They got to. | 她们肯定喜欢 |
[14:10] | [religious music playing] | |
[14:13] | Hey. How’d you get those? | 嘿 你的短裤是怎么买到的? |
[14:15] | I said they were for my brother. | 我说是给我弟弟买的 |
[14:17] | Oh, yeah? How many brothers you got? | 是吗?你有几个兄弟? |
[14:20] | A lot. | 很多 |
[14:21] | [speaking Spanish] Oh, girl, | 姐们 |
[14:22] | why do you always have to be in such a bad mood? | 为什么你总是心情不好? |
[14:25] | If I don’t play, I’m not useful. | 如果我不能打球 我将一无是处… |
[14:28] | Do you think they’ll kick me out? And then what? | 你不觉得他们会把我踢走吗? 然后我该怎么办? |
[14:31] | You can always go home, right? And come back whenever you want. | 但你还是可以回家 对吧? 你想回来的话 随时可以回来 |
[14:35] | You’re such a child! | 你真幼稚! |
[14:38] | Oh, come on! Jo’s no queer! She’s my roommate! | 拜托!乔不是女同!她是我室友! |
[14:42] | Mmm. My mother said never trust a woman who loves a sandwich. | 我妈妈说过 永远不要相信喜欢吃三明治的女人 |
[14:46] | Hmm. You know, she does talk an awful lot about Katharine Hepburn in pants. | 她确实经常提到 穿裤子的凯瑟琳赫本 |
[14:51] | My rabbi said it spreads. | 我的拉比说同性恋有传染性 |
[14:52] | One day you’re walking around liking men, and then the next… lobotomy. | 你本来还好好的 喜欢男人 |
[14:57] | – Oh! – It’s the only cure. | 一不留神…就会被拉去做额叶切除 那是唯一的治疗方法 |
[14:59] | [both laughing] | |
[15:00] | And it turns out that confession is not actually confidential. | 事实证明 忏悔词并不会被保密 |
[15:04] | – No. – I know. | -不会吧 |
[15:05] | It should be. | 应该是保密的 -对啊 |
[15:06] | Well, that’s why Jo can never go back to Massachusetts. | 这就是乔永远都不能 回马萨诸塞州的原因 |
[15:09] | [both laughing] | |
[15:12] | You’re really beautiful, you know that? | 你真的很美 你知道吗? |
[15:14] | – No, you are. Just take it. – No. | -是真的 大方接受赞美吧 -不要 |
[15:17] | Yeah, especially when you’re eating that sausage. | 真的 尤其是在你吃那根香肠的时候 |
[15:20] | – Thank you. – Ooh! | 谢谢夸奖 |
[15:24] | Okay, remember when we first kissed? | 好吧 |
[15:29] | – Hmm. – [both chuckle] | 还记得我们第一次接吻吗? |
[15:31] | Why did you leave with that guy? | 你后来为什么跟那个男人走了? |
[15:35] | Whenever I’m starting something new with someone, | 每当我与一个人开始新关系 |
[15:38] | I always like to make sure that I’m seen on a man’s arm. | 我总得确保被别人看到 我挽着一个男人的手臂 |
[15:42] | – That makes sense? – Yeah. | -这话说得通吗? -嗯 |
[15:44] | It’s just one of the rules that I have to keep myself safe. | 这只是我的一条原则 为了保证我的安全 |
[15:50] | So, you’ve done this… | 那你在这方面… |
[15:55] | a lot? | 有很多经验? |
[15:59] | Were the other women also married? | 其他女人也是已婚身份吗? |
[16:02] | A lot of ’em were. | 很多人都是 |
[16:06] | It can actually help with the marriages. | 这实际上对婚姻有所帮助 |
[16:08] | Makes what they do with their husbands a little more fun. | 让她们跟丈夫的房事更有趣味 |
[16:14] | I guess I have this feeling that there’s this line, | 我想我内心觉得有一条界线 |
[16:18] | that if I cross it, I won’t be able to go back. | 如果我越过了这条线 我就再也回不去了 |
[16:25] | You will, though. | 但是你会回去的 |
[16:28] | And September will be coming soon and you’ll go back with Charlie, | 九月马上就要到了 你会回到查理身边 |
[16:32] | and Jo and I will be in California. | 我和乔则会在加州 |
[16:37] | And we will just be so glad that we had this little… | 到时我们会很高兴 我们之间有过这段小小的… |
[16:43] | adventure. | 冒险 |
[16:45] | – Yeah. | – Yeah. -是啊 -是的 |
[16:48] | [sighs] | |
[16:58] | I just… I don’t know what to do. | 我就是…我不知道该怎么办 |
[17:00] | He’s not even clipping his toenails, and he usually loves that. | 他通常很喜欢剪脚趾甲 可他现在都不剪了 |
[17:05] | He does? Gross. | 真的吗?恶心 |
[17:07] | Yeah. Guess I didn’t realize how weird that was. | 是的 我之前没有意识到那有多奇怪 |
[17:13] | What if we did a double date? | 要不我们安排个双重约会吧? |
[17:15] | You and Guy. Me and Gary. | 你和盖伊 加上我和加里 |
[17:18] | You could tell him I’m nervous about it, and that you wanna keep things cool. | 你可以说我很紧张 你想陪着我 让我保持冷静 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry. Are you and Gary in double-date territory already? | 不好意思 你和加里的关系 已经可以搞双重约会了吗? |
[17:27] | I didn’t realize that was a specific territory, | 我没有意识到 搞双重约会还要达到特殊标准 |
[17:29] | but he’s sweet, and doesn’t think I’m weird, so… Yeah. | 但他很体贴 |
[17:33] | Yay! | 而且不觉得我古怪 所以…是的 |
[17:34] | Anyways, Guy doesn’t even need to leave the house. | 无论如何 盖伊甚至都不需要出家门 |
[17:37] | Gary and I’ll come over. I’ll even cook. | 加里和我会过来 我还可以做饭 |
[17:39] | Okay. It’s not bad enough the guy has to go to war? No. | 好吧 盖伊得上战场还不够惨吗? |
[17:42] | [gasps] But Guy can cook. | 可以让盖伊做饭 |
[17:44] | He loves that. It always brings him back to himself. | 他喜欢做饭 他做饭的时候会恢复平时的样子 |
[17:47] | Kinda like, you know, drawing does for me. | -有点像画画对我的作用 |
[17:49] | Looks like Grandma came to visit. | -看起来奶奶来拜访了 |
[17:50] | Well, looky here. | 看看这里 |
[17:52] | You read the new Captain America? | 你看了新出的《美国队长》吗? |
[17:54] | No. Speed Jaxon is, like, ten times more real than Captain America. | 没有 神速杰克森比美国队长真实十倍 |
[17:58] | If by real you mean incredibly boring, just like you. | 你所说的“真实”是指非常无趣 就像你一样 |
[18:01] | Your face is boring! Let’s go. | 你的脸才无趣!我们走吧 |
[18:04] | – Can you believe he called us “boring”? – Us? He said you. | -你能相信他说我们“无趣”吗? -我们?他说的是你 |
[18:08] | Yeah, well, I might be boring, | 对 我也许是无趣 |
[18:09] | but my borin’ ass has got a job. What you got? | 但我这无趣的人找到工作了 你有什么? |
[18:12] | We goin’ to work. We got a date. | 我们要去上班了 我们要一起约会了 |
[18:16] | [Max] You can do this, Clance. | 你可以做好的 克兰丝 |
[18:17] | Can I? These women’s arms are gigantic. | 真的吗?这些女人的手臂很粗壮 |
[18:20] | Oh, my God! Cheryl! Thank God. Cheryl’s here. | 我的天啊!谢瑞尔! 感谢上帝 谢瑞尔也在 |
[18:24] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:26] | Dumb as a rock. | 她蠢得像头驴 |
[18:27] | She once called my house to ask for my number. | 她有一次打电话到我家 要我的电话号码 |
[18:30] | If she can do this, I definitely can. | 连她都能干这份工作 那我绝对能 |
[18:32] | [metal grinding] | 太吵了!我们应该让桌子挨着 |
[18:33] | It’s so loud! We should get desks next to each other. | |
[18:36] | – We’ll see. – Mm-hmm. | 再看看吧 |
[18:38] | I thought you said that it was mostly white guys here. | 你不是说这里是白人男性的天下吗? |
[18:41] | – [Max] It was. – Chapman, right? | -曾经是的 -你是查普曼吧? |
[18:42] | Yeah? | 有事吗? |
[18:43] | You’re in charge of your section now. Show the new girls what to do. | 你现在负责你的部门 教新来的女孩们做事 |
[18:47] | I don’t want anyone losin’ a limb. | 我不希望任何人缺胳膊少腿 |
[18:48] | Uh, wait, Jim Fowkes is my boss. | -等等 吉姆霍克斯是我上司 |
[18:50] | Not anymore. He quit and I’m here. | -不再是了 他辞职了 现在由我负责 |
[18:53] | He quit? | 他辞职了? |
[18:56] | He quit. | 他辞职了 |
[18:57] | Clance! Clance, he quit. This is it. This is my shot. | 克兰丝 他辞职了! 就是现在 我的机会来了 |
[19:00] | Are people losin’ limbs here? ‘Cause I can’t afford that. | 这里的人会缺胳膊少腿吗? 因为我可不能缺胳膊少腿 |
[19:03] | No, listen. Jim Fowkes is gone. Which means that they need a starter. | 不 听着 吉姆霍克斯走了 这意味着他们需要一个首发球员 |
[19:07] | – Max? – Yeah. | -麦克斯? -是 |
[19:08] | This is what you wanted! | 这是你梦寐以求的机会! |
[19:10] | [both squealing] | |
[19:11] | Okay, okay, okay. Uh, I’m gonna go find the coach. Cover for me. | 好的 我要去找教练 替我掩护 |
[19:14] | How? | 怎么掩护? |
[19:15] | Wha… | |
[19:18] | Hi. I’m Clance. I just started here, so, uh… | 大家好 我是克兰丝 我第一天上班 所以… |
[19:25] | What do we do? | 我们该做什么?那是什么东西? |
[19:27] | What is that thing? | |
[19:28] | [rhythmical jazz music playing] | |
[19:37] | Heard you’re a man down, Coach. | 教练 我听说你们少了一名球员 |
[19:40] | [sighs] The Gunnite Factory poached Fowkes. Dirty move. | 加耐特厂挖走了霍克斯 太卑鄙了 |
[19:43] | Well, you know where to look for his replacement. | 你知道该找谁替代他 |
[19:46] | [men chuckle] | |
[19:48] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我开会快迟到了 |
[19:51] | – Where are we going? – Jesus, kid, can you give it a rest? | -我们要去哪里? -天哪 孩子 你能消停一下吗? |
[19:54] | No. I can’t. But once you see me pitch, you’ll understand why. | 不能 但只要你看过我投球 你就能明白为什么了 |
[19:58] | Until then, I’mma just keep showin’ up. | 在那之前 我会一直来烦你 |
[20:01] | On the field. At your office. | 在球场上 在你的办公室 |
[20:03] | – Even at your house if I have to. – [scoffs] | 如有必要 我会到你家里去 |
[20:05] | And giving me a shot is gonna be a lot easier than explaining to your wife. | 给我个机会总比向你老婆解释 为什么我会出现在你家院子里 |
[20:07] | – why I’m in the yard. – Jesus, fine. | -要容易得多 -老天爷 好吧 |
[20:09] | Come see me after practice Thursday. I’ll check out your stuff. | 星期四练习后来找我 给我看看你有多大能耐 |
[20:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[20:14] | [jazz music playing] | |
[20:20] | [announcer] It’s been all Peaches today | 今天蜜桃队一帆风顺 |
[20:22] | as Greta Gill strides to the plate. | 格丽塔吉尔正大步迈向本垒 |
[20:26] | This is the first of a two-game series here between Rockford and Kenosha. | 今天是罗克福德队与基诺沙队之间 两场系列赛中的第一场 |
[20:31] | [player] Here we go, Gill! | -开始吧 |
[20:32] | [announcer] Here’s the pitch. | 姐妹 -开始投球 |
[20:34] | Gill gets into one. Boy, she clobbered it. That baby is gone. | 吉尔击中 天啊 她用力打中了球 球飞了 |
[20:40] | Cabelle crosses the plate and Gill struts her way home. | 梅贝尔跑过本垒 吉尔昂首阔步回到本垒 |
[20:46] | – Nice hit. – [Greta] Thanks. | -打得不错 -谢谢 |
[20:50] | – Hey. | – Hey. -嘿 -嘿 |
[20:52] | Great job, kid. I’m proud of you. | 干得好 |
[20:56] | Aw. [chuckles] | 孩子 我以你为荣 |
[20:57] | What’s going on with him? | 他怎么了? |
[20:59] | Let’s go, Shaw! | 加油 肖! |
[21:01] | [announcer] Shaw stands in at the plate. | 肖在本垒摆好了姿势 |
[21:04] | [Dove] Keep it goin’. | 加油 |
[21:05] | She hammers it deep into left field. | 接球手猛地把球打到了左外野远处 |
[21:09] | She’s rounding first. | 她踩上一垒垒包 |
[21:11] | And she’ll pull up into second with a stand-up double. | 然后她将轻松地跑到二垒 完成二垒安打 |
[21:14] | De Luca steps up to the plate now and kisses her arm for good luck. | 现在德卢卡走到本垒 |
[21:19] | [Alan] Dove! Dove, get over here! | 亲吻她的手臂以求好运 鸽子! |
[21:22] | [Dove] Look, I’m sorry you found out this way. | -对不起 |
[21:24] | [Alan] Seriously? You’ve got to be kidding. | -你是认真的吗? |
[21:26] | [Dove] Settle down. | -你一定是在开玩笑吧 -别激动 |
[21:28] | – [announcer] Here’s the pitch. – What the hell? | -投球 -搞什么啊? |
[21:30] | [announcer] Fly ball to centerfield. | 球飞向中外野 |
[21:33] | – And Shaw is frozen. – Carson, run! | -肖僵住了 -快跑!跑! |
[21:36] | – [announcer] It looks like a double for De Luca. – [Jo] Carson, go! | -卡森 跑! |
[21:38] | – Oh, shit. – [announcer] Now Shaw runs. | -德卢卡看起来像是二垒安打 现在肖跑起来了 |
[21:40] | She rounds third. And… | 她跑到三垒 然后… |
[21:43] | Safe! | 安全上垒! |
[21:44] | [announcer] She is safe at home. | 她安全回到了本垒 |
[21:45] | The Comets are getting crushed by the Peaches. | 彗星队被蜜桃队压着打 |
[21:47] | What happened? Where’s Dove? | 发生了什么事?鸽子去哪儿了? |
[21:49] | Oh. Beverly said to play the last inning without him. | 贝弗利说要在他缺席的情况下 打最后一局 |
[21:54] | What? Okay. | 什么?好吧 |
[21:57] | Coach Porter requires a few days to tend to a personal matter. | 波特教练需要几天时间来处理个人事务 |
[22:01] | – I saw them fighting. – What does that mean? | -我看到了他们吵架 -这话什么意思? |
[22:02] | [speaking Spanish] What did she say? | 她说了什么? |
[22:03] | – [in English] He’s dead. – He’s not dead, Shirley. We just saw him. | -他死了 -他没死 我们刚刚还看到他 |
[22:05] | [speaking Spanish] He went. | 他走了 |
[22:07] | Dove? | 鸽子? |
[22:08] | – [blows whistle] – [players gasp] | |
[22:09] | I don’t know anything about the game, | 我对棒球一无所知 |
[22:11] | so I think it would be prudent for one of you to step in. | 所以我认为谨慎的做法 是由你们中的一个人顶替他 |
[22:15] | Step in as coach? No. There has to be a man somewhere. | 担任教练?不行 肯定能找到个男人当教练的 |
[22:18] | – Ugh. – That man who runs the scoreboard. | 负责记分牌的那个男人 |
[22:20] | All right. We’re not gonna listen to the scoreboard guy. | 好吧 我们可不会 听记分牌的男人的指导 |
[22:23] | It should be Greta. She’s already leading us. | 应该让格丽塔当教练 她已经在带领我们了 |
[22:25] | Yes. I second that. And she’s very tall. You can see her from anywhere. | 对 我同意这个建议 而且她很高 从任何地方都能看到她 |
[22:29] | Fine then. Miss Gill, your team needs you. | 那好吧 吉尔小姐 你的球队需要你 |
[22:32] | No. | 不 |
[22:34] | – [Beverly] No? – We need Shaw. | -不? -我们需要肖 |
[22:35] | – [Jo] Do we? – [Greta] Yeah. | -是吗? |
[22:37] | – [players groaning] – She’s the right one for the job. | -是的 她适合顶替教练 |
[22:39] | Uh, what? | 我不…什么? |
[22:41] | I second. If I may. | 我同意 如果我能发表意见的话 |
[22:43] | She knows everything about baseball, and she already makes the game cards. | 她对棒球了如指掌 而且她已经做了战术卡 |
[22:45] | – [Greta] That’s right. – I don’t know… | -没错 -我不知道… |
[22:47] | Uh, I’ll do it. I’ll take over for Dove. | 我来当教练 我接替鸽子 |
[22:49] | I know what he’s thinking. And I’m already in the dugout. | 我知道他的想法 而且我已经在球员休息区里了 |
[22:51] | – [Carson] I don’t know. – [Shirley] I don’t like that either. It’s not right. | -我不确定 -我也不喜欢那样 这不对 |
[22:54] | The general consensus is not the right energy. | 我们普遍认为她的气场不对 |
[22:56] | [speaking Spanish] No, no, no, wait. | 不 等等 |
[22:57] | Now you’re telling me that you’re going to be the coach here, now? | 你现在告诉我 你将成为球队教练?现在? |
[23:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[23:01] | [laughs] | |
[23:02] | [speaking English] The child approves, she enjoys it. | 这孩子似乎很高兴 |
[23:03] | She thinks it’s fantastic. That’s why she’s giggling. | 也就是说她认为这主意很棒 |
[23:04] | – I second Lupe. – Thank you. | -所以该由我执教 谢谢 -我同意露蓓的看法 |
[23:06] | [blows whistle] Everybody stop with the seconding. | 别再同意别人的意见了 |
[23:09] | This is not a democracy. | 这不是在搞民主政治 |
[23:11] | Mrs. Shaw, Miss Garcia, you will take on the task together. | 肖太太、加西亚小姐 你们俩一起承担执教任务 |
[23:15] | It’s just for a few days. We will all survive. | 只是几天而已 我们大家能撑下去的 |
[23:19] | I’m quite sure. | 我很确定 |
[23:21] | – Okay. | – Okay. -好吧 -好吧 |
[23:23] | [door opens and closes] | |
[23:30] | I liked watching you break one of your rules today. | 我喜欢看你今天打破你的规则 |
[23:34] | – Which one? – To not act close in public. | -哪一条? -不能在公共场合表现亲密 |
[23:37] | You picked me. | 你推选了我 |
[23:40] | Well, the team comes first, right? | 球队第一 |
[23:42] | Mm-hmm. | 对吧? |
[23:44] | How are you and Lupe, um… | 你和露蓓要怎样… |
[23:46] | [♪ Maxine Weldon: “Chilly Wind”] | |
[24:01] | I like you confident, Shaw. | 我喜欢你自信的样子 肖 |
[24:03] | Oh, it’s “Shaw” still? | 还在叫我“肖”呢? |
[24:32] | [announcer] Our own Comets, coached by Barney Ironmouth, | 我们的彗星队 由巴尼艾仁茅斯执教 |
[24:36] | up against the Rockford Peaches, managed by Dove Porter, in absentia, | 对阵由缺席的鸽子波特 掌管的罗克福德蜜桃队 |
[24:40] | which I’m sure the married gals can relate to. | 我相信已婚女士们能体恤她们 |
[24:43] | So, should we just stick with the lineup? | 我们坚持用旧的阵容吗? |
[24:45] | Actually, I think you should go fifth. | 其实我认为你应该排在第五棒次 |
[24:47] | Jo should go third. She’s got a hot bat right now. | 乔应该先上 她现在挥棒力量很强 |
[24:49] | Why, thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[24:50] | Carson’s got a hot bat too. | 卡森的挥棒也很强 |
[24:52] | No, I think this is a good idea. Jo’s bat’s hotter. | 不 我认为这是个好主意 乔挥棒更有力 |
[24:54] | – Mm-hmm. – And thank you as well, farm girl. | 也要谢谢你 乡下女孩 |
[24:56] | [announcer] Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give a temperate Kenosha welcome | 女士们、先生们 让我们以基诺沙温和的方式欢迎 |
[25:00] | to the fad that’s spreading even faster than fascism. Night baseball! | 比法西斯主义传播得更快的时尚 夜间棒球! |
[25:06] | [crowd cheers] | |
[25:10] | [Lupe] Anyone see? | 有人能看得见吗? |
[25:11] | [Shirley] No. Not good. | -不能 -看不清 |
[25:13] | Really not good for me. | 我真的很难受 |
[25:16] | I don’t like this. | I don’t like this. 我不喜欢这样 |
[25:18] | [rockabilly music playing] | |
[25:21] | [crowd cheering] | |
[25:26] | [Jo] I got it. | 我来接 |
[25:27] | – [Shirley] You got it? – I got it. | -你接住了吗? -我来接 |
[25:29] | [Shirley] Where is it? | 球在哪里? |
[25:30] | [announcer] De Luca misses an easy pop fly. | 德卢卡没接住一个很容易的内野飞球 |
[25:32] | – I got spots in my eyes. – [Carson] It’s all right. | -我的眼睛里有光点 -好吧 |
[25:35] | [announcer] Gonzales is all turned around. | 冈萨雷斯在团团转 |
[25:38] | Safe! | 安全上垒! |
[25:39] | [announcer] Peaches are off to a rocky start playing their first night game. | 蜜桃队第一场夜间比赛 开局不利 |
[25:45] | The Comets look better than ever. | 彗星看起来比以往任何时候都好 |
[25:47] | – [bat hits ball] – Oh, come on! | 不是吧! |
[25:49] | [announcer] Maybe the Peaches need to get their eyes examined. | 也许蜜桃队员们 需要检查一下她们的眼睛 |
[25:51] | – Wow. What am I even looking at? – [Carson sighs] | -这是什么表现? |
[25:54] | We can’t see anything. | -我什么都看不见 |
[25:54] | – What are you guys doing out there, huh? – [Jess] We’re trying. | -你们在球场上干吗呢? -我们拼尽了全力 |
[25:56] | Thought that inning was never gonna end. | 我以为这一局永远不会结束呢 |
[25:58] | I don’t know how they’re playing this well. | 我不知道她们怎么能表现得这么好 |
[26:01] | They’re like bats out there. | 她们在球场上简直像蝙蝠一样 |
[26:03] | Yeah, those western small-foots. | 是的 那些西部小脚婆娘 |
[26:06] | Ladies, what… You all look drunk out there. | 女士们 怎么…你们看起来都像喝醉了 |
[26:09] | [Jo, scoffs] I wish. | 我倒希望是喝醉了 |
[26:12] | You know, I was looking at the stats, | 我之前在看统计数据 |
[26:14] | and the Comets have won every night game they’ve ever played. | 彗星队每场夜间比赛都能赢 |
[26:17] | Maybe that’s not a coincidence. | 也许这不是巧合 |
[26:19] | Don’t make accusations you can’t prove. | 不要提出你无法证明的指控 |
[26:22] | – [bat hits ball] – [crowd applauding] | |
[26:24] | [announcer] That’s an easy out for Kenosha. | 基诺沙队轻松让对手出局 |
[26:27] | Okay. Okay. Think. What would Dove do right now? | 好的 想一想 鸽子在这种情况下会怎么做? |
[26:31] | He’d abandon us. | 他会抛弃我们 |
[26:33] | It’s not helpful right now. Okay? Really. | 这么说对眼下没有帮助 好吗?真的 |
[26:36] | – It’s true. – Something isn’t right here. | -我没说错 -嘿 这里有点不对劲 |
[26:39] | [jazz music playing] | |
[26:45] | [announcer] The Comets have a five-run lead | 彗星队在球场上挫败蜜桃队 |
[26:47] | – as they bruise the Peaches in the field. – [bat hits ball] | 暂时领先5分 |
[26:50] | – [Jo] Come on, Shirley. – I hate this! I cannot see where it is. | -加油 雪莉 -它在哪里?我看不到它在哪里 |
[26:53] | Come on, Shirl! | -太黑了! |
[26:54] | It’s so dark! Where is it? | -球在哪里? |
[26:56] | – Shirley! So, what… – [announcer] These Peaches look as lost as field mice. | 蜜桃队员像无头苍蝇一样 |
[26:58] | Turn right! Come on! | 往右边!快! |
[26:59] | Whose right? My right or your right? | 谁的右边?我的右边还是你的右边? |
[27:01] | [Esti, speaking Spanish] To your right! Right! | 你的右边!右边! |
[27:03] | [In English] She’s coming home! | 快!快回本垒 |
[27:04] | Ugh! I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[27:08] | Safe! | 安全上垒! |
[27:09] | [crowd cheering] | |
[27:18] | – [Carson] Lu, the light. – [Lupe] Yeah, okay. | 小露 |
[27:20] | What is going on? | 灯光 到底是怎么回事? |
[27:22] | Oh, hey, whoa. Excuse me. You cannot have ten players on the field. | 抱歉 你们不能有十个球员在场上 |
[27:25] | – I’m the coach. We are. – Yeah. Us. | -我是教练 我们俩是教练 -是的 我们是教练 |
[27:27] | Yeah, and they’re clearly cheating. They’re turning off one of the lights. | 对 他们显然在作弊 他们关掉了一边的灯 |
[27:30] | Miss, you don’t wanna be making those accusations | 小姐 你可不想 对参加过多格尔沙洲海战的老兵 |
[27:32] | against a veteran of the Battle of Dogger Bank. | 做出这种指控 |
[27:35] | Well, I don’t know what Dogger Bank is, | 我不知道多格尔沙洲是什么 |
[27:38] | but I do know that they’re turning off left field when we’re not at bat. | 但我知道当我们不击球时 他们关掉了左外野的灯 |
[27:40] | Marty. The Mayor told us to limit our electricity. For the war. | 马蒂 市长让我们为了战争限制用电 |
[27:45] | – We serve when we conserve. – Well, if it’s for the war… | -我们节约用电就是服役 -如果是为了战争… |
[27:48] | [Barney] Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[27:49] | Sorry, the Mayor called you to turn off one light for the war? | 不好意思 市长叫你为战争关一盏灯? |
[27:52] | – [umpire] That’s a good question. – Just one? | -这是个好问题 -只有一边灯? |
[27:54] | In battles like Dogger Bank, little things can make a big difference. | 在像多格尔沙洲这样的战役中 小事能产生大影响 |
[27:58] | Okay. My husband is in the war that’s now. | 好的 我丈夫现在正在战场上 |
[28:02] | – Right now. – Okay? And if he was here, he would say… | -现在 -好吗?如果他在这里 他会说… |
[28:07] | – What would he say? – That… | -他会说什么? -说… |
[28:09] | fairness and its cousin, freedom, | 公平和它的表亲 自由 |
[28:15] | shine way brighter than, than, than that light would | 会比那盏灯光更亮 |
[28:20] | if you put it on. | 如果你把灯打开的话 |
[28:26] | – [umpire] What? – [Barney] I don’t get it. | -什么? -我没听懂 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[28:28] | – Well, I… – But the rulebook does clearly say | 但是规则手册上明确规定 |
[28:31] | that for night games the condition of the illumination cannot change midway. | 不能中途改变夜间比赛的照明条件 |
[28:36] | So either the light comes back on, | 所以 你们要么重新开灯 |
[28:39] | or we have to start this whole thing back over. | 要么我们必须重新比赛 |
[28:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:41] | I gotta get home in time for Mister District Attorney. | 我得赶回家听《地方检察官先生》 |
[28:44] | So, you know, turn the light back on. [clears throat] | 所以重新开灯吧 |
[28:48] | – It’s gonna take a minute to warm up. – Thank you. | -嘿 需要点时间才能亮起来 -谢谢 |
[28:51] | [Barney] I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[28:53] | – You read the rulebook? – Yeah, I’ve had a lot of time on the bench. | -你读过规则手册? -是的 我坐在板凳上有很多时间 |
[28:56] | Well, we’re still way behind. We gotta back foot ’em. | 我们还远远落后 必须以策略制胜 |
[28:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:01] | [inaudible] | |
[29:03] | They play dirty, we’re gonna play fuckin’ filthy. | 他们玩阴的 那我们他妈的就比他们更阴 |
[29:08] | Damn, Shaw. | 见鬼了 肖 |
[29:10] | You know… | 我不知道 |
[29:11] | [announcer] Top of the fifth inning. | 第五局开始 |
[29:12] | Let’s see if the Comets can hold the Peaches here. | 让我们看看彗星队 能否在此阻挠蜜桃队 |
[29:15] | [rhythmical music playing] | |
[29:16] | – You think she should… – Yeah, she should… | -你认为她应该… |
[29:18] | Yeah. | -对 她应该… |
[29:23] | [announcer] Gonzales with a huge lead. And the Peaches are running. | 冈萨雷斯大幅度挥棒 蜜桃队员们跑了起来 |
[29:27] | The throw from home, over third base, into left field. | 球从本垒越过三垒 飞向左外野 |
[29:30] | Gonzales rounds third. She’s coming home. | 冈萨雷斯踩上了三垒 正在回本垒 球来了 |
[29:33] | – Here’s the throw. She slides. And she’s safe. – Safe! | -她滑向本垒 安全了 -安全上垒! |
[29:37] | – [all cheering] – [announcer] These Peaches are running wild. | 这些蜜桃队员们势不可挡 |
[29:41] | Top of the seventh, and the Peaches are up one run, | 第七局 |
[29:44] | leading the Comets eight to seven. | 蜜桃队领先彗星队1分 8比7 |
[29:52] | And the pitch. And it’s another steal. | 投球 又是一个盗垒 |
[29:54] | Cabelle is running. Can she make it? | 梅贝尔正在奔跑 她能及时赶到吗? |
[29:57] | – [umpire] Safe! – [announcer] It’s another steal for the Peaches. | 安全上垒! -蜜桃队又一次盗垒成功 -好! |
[29:59] | [all cheering] | |
[30:04] | Coach isn’t happy. | 教练不高兴 |
[30:06] | He said there’s a gentlemen’s agreement about not stealing. | 他说有君子协定 不能盗垒 |
[30:10] | Oh. Well, maybe that’s the problem, Deborah. | 也许这就是问题所在 黛博拉 |
[30:13] | We don’t seem to have any gentlemen left. | 我们似乎一个君子都不剩了 |
[30:16] | You have a good night. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 |
[30:23] | [players chatting excitedly] | |
[30:27] | [Jess] Two, three… | |
[30:30] | All right. So we’re two games behind the Comets, | 好的 我们落后彗星队两场比赛 |
[30:33] | three behind the Blue Sox. | 落后蓝袜队三场 |
[30:36] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗? |
[30:39] | If we beat the Sox tomorrow, we’re gonna win this whole thing. | 如果我们明天能打败蓝袜队 我们就能赢这一届大联盟 |
[30:45] | Guess we better beat them then. | 那我想我们最好打败她们 |
[30:47] | I like this confidence, Lu. | 我喜欢这种自信 小露 |
[30:49] | [all chatting excitedly] | |
[30:53] | Just a bunch of idiots. | 真是一群白痴 |
[31:00] | Hey, um, is it okay if I sit here? | 嘿 我坐在这里可以吗? |
[31:09] | – We did it. – Yeah. | -我们成功了 -是的 |
[31:14] | Thanks for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我的能力 |
[31:17] | I don’t know if anyone’s ever done that before. | 我不知道以前 是否有人对我有过同样的信心 |
[31:20] | [dreamy instrumental music playing] | |
[31:22] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 我非常荣幸 |
[31:39] | [intense music playing] | |
[31:40] | [crowd cheering] | |
[31:42] | [announcer] Monte Irvin takes the plate as Chapman centers herself. | 蒙特欧文站上垒板 查普曼站稳了 |
[31:46] | I don’t think he knows what she’s about to give him. | 我认为他不知道她要给他投什么球 |
[31:52] | [exhales] | |
[31:56] | Here’s the windup. | 开始挥臂 |
[32:00] | And the pitch. | -投球 |
[32:01] | Are you trying to start World War III? | -你想发动第三次世界大战吗? |
[32:05] | Gotta get ready. | 得做好准备 |
[32:06] | Ready? For what? | 做好准备?为什么做准备? |
[32:08] | – I’m throwing for Coach Vance on Thursday. – No. | -星期四我要为范斯教练投球 -不是吧 |
[32:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[32:13] | Well, I don’t think this wall can take too much more of your fastball, so, uh… | 我认为这堵墙 承受不了太多你的快球了 所以… |
[32:19] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[32:20] | [laughs] | |
[32:36] | [grunts] | |
[32:37] | God, take it easy. | 天啊 放轻松 |
[32:39] | [giggles] Sorry. Forgot you’re an old man. | 对不起 我忘了你是个老人家了 |
[32:42] | [laughs sarcastically] | |
[32:43] | So, what’d you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[32:45] | Well, you definitely got the heat. | 你绝对有能力 |
[32:48] | Come on. There’s gotta be something. | 说嘛 肯定有些不足之处的 |
[32:51] | I don’t think this old man has anything left to teach you, except how to celebrate. | 我想这位老人家除了教你庆祝之外 已经没什么可教给你的了 |
[32:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:57] | You think of a nickname yet? | 你想好绰号了吗? |
[33:01] | How about “Action” Chapman, huh? | “行动派查普曼”怎么样? |
[33:03] | – We can do better. – You think so? | -可以想个更好的 -你这么认为吗? |
[33:05] | – Yeah. – Or… | -是的 -或者… |
[33:08] | “Chargin'” Chapman. | “猛攻查普曼” |
[33:10] | [motorcycle revving] | |
[33:11] | – We’re getting warmer. – [Toni] You just get on out of here then. | -有点意思了 -那你就赶紧离开这里吧 |
[33:13] | You can’t just show up out of nowhere. | 你不能突然出现 |
[33:19] | Mom, are you okay? Who was that? | 妈妈 你还好吗?那是谁? |
[33:21] | – Nobody. – It was your Aunt Bertie. | -谁都不是 -是你的玻蒂姨妈 |
[33:23] | – Edgar. – She’s gonna find out. | -埃德加 -她最终会知道的 |
[33:25] | – Wait. Aunt Bertie’s in town? – Been stayin’ down at the Flats for a while now. | -等等 玻蒂姨妈在镇上? -而且她在公寓区住了一阵子了 |
[33:29] | What is goin’ on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[33:31] | No more throwing baseballs on my ad. | 不准再用棒球砸我的广告墙了 |
[33:33] | I paid good money for that wall and you’re making it look ragged. | 我花了很多钱修的这堵墙 你们却把它弄得破烂不堪 |
[33:45] | [soft jazz playing] | |
[33:47] | [Clance] I thought he was goin’ to take me to some fancy spot. I was so excited. | 我以为他要带我去个高档餐厅 我可兴奋坏了 |
[33:51] | And then this fool leads me to his mama’s front porch. | 然后这个傻瓜 把我带到了他妈妈家的前廊 |
[33:56] | Hell he did. No, he didn’t. | 天啊 他没有吧 |
[33:58] | And gives me a hand-written menu | 给我递了一份手写菜单 |
[34:01] | – with the words “Guy’s Cafe” on it. – Guy’s Cafe. | -上面写着“盖伊咖啡馆” -盖伊咖啡馆 |
[34:05] | I almost left. I thought, “This cheap-ass mother…” | 我心想“真是个铁公鸡” 差点就一走了之了 |
[34:08] | But then, then, I tasted his pork. | 但是后来我尝了他做的猪肉 |
[34:12] | – Mm-hmm. – Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:13] | – She moaned so loud, my mama burst out. – [all laughing] | 好吃到让她大声呻吟 把我妈惹火了 |
[34:16] | – Thought I brought home a loose woman. – Oh, my God! | -她以为我带了个荡妇回家 -天哪! |
[34:19] | I’m sorry, but I felt that pork down to my toes. | 不好意思 |
[34:23] | – Mm-hmm. – [Clancy] Oh! | 但那块猪肉 好吃到让我脚趾头都蜷缩了起来 |
[34:24] | – Mmm. – I swear to God, I fell in love with him right then and there. | 我向上帝发誓 我当时就爱上了他 |
[34:27] | Me too, baby. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[34:30] | All right, well, let’s say grace. | 好吧 我们来做饭前祷告 |
[34:34] | Dear Lord, thank you for family, friends, and food. | 亲爱的主 感谢你赐予我们家人、朋友和食物 |
[34:39] | – Amen. – [all] Amen! | -阿门 -阿门! |
[34:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:43] | Guess this will be the last time I make this. | 我猜这会是我最后一次做这道菜 |
[34:46] | [Clancy] Stop it. No. | 别这样 不会的 |
[34:49] | – Okay, you gone make this good pork again. – [Gary] Mmm! | 好吧?你会再做这道美味的猪肉的 |
[34:52] | – This is good. – Yeah, you like that. | -真好吃 -是的 你喜欢? |
[34:54] | What, you gonna fall in love with Guy too now? | -你现在也会爱上盖伊吗? |
[34:55] | – Hands off. He’s mine. – Mm-hmm. All yours. | -别碰 |
[34:58] | – [Clancy] Mm-hmm. – [Clancy and Guy kissing] | 他是我的 都是你的 |
[35:00] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | -天哪 |
[35:01] | – Don’t be embarrassing. – What’s wrong? | -别让大家尴尬了 |
[35:03] | – What’s wrong? What? – I’m sorry. This just doesn’t happen. | -怎么了? -对不起 这不会是真的吧? |
[35:07] | [Guy] All right, now, um, let me give you some advice. | 好 现在让我给你一些建议 |
[35:09] | You’ll never understand what these two are saying to each other, | 你永远不会明白这两个人之间的话 |
[35:11] | – and you just have to accept that. – [Gary chuckles] | 你只能接受这一点 |
[35:13] | – I can live with that. – Yeah, we’ll see. | -我可以接受 -等着瞧吧 |
[35:15] | – [all chuckle] – See, he’s perfect. | 你瞧 他无可挑剔 |
[35:16] | [Gary] I don’t know about perfect. | 未必无可挑剔 |
[35:19] | So, how you two enjoying the factory life so far? | 到目前为止 你们俩在工厂工作怎么样? |
[35:22] | – I love it. – It’s different. | -我很喜欢 -很不一样 |
[35:23] | You love it? | 你很喜欢? |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:26] | I just like making things. The big machines. | 我就喜欢制作物品 大机器 |
[35:30] | I always kinda liked doing something over and over till you get better at it. | 我向来喜欢不断地重复 精益求精 |
[35:33] | That make sense? | 这话说得通吗? |
[35:35] | – Sure. – Like baseball? | -当然 -就像棒球一样? |
[35:36] | Oh, my God. Max isn’t bringing up baseball tonight, for once. | 天呐 麦克斯今晚一次都没有提起棒球 |
[35:40] | – Why the hell do you have to? – Well, actually… | -你为什么非得提? -实际上… |
[35:43] | I was gonna save this till after dessert, but I have some news. | 我有个消息 本打算甜点吃完再宣布的 |
[35:47] | I’m trying out to be the new pitcher tomorrow. | 我明天要去参加新投手选拔 |
[35:49] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[35:51] | I thought you were gonna be the new pitcher, Gary? | 加里 我以为新投手是你 |
[35:53] | What? | 什么? |
[35:55] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[35:57] | – Max, I had no idea. – I’m sorry, Gary, I messed up. | -麦克斯 我完全不知道 -对不起 加里 我捅娄子了 |
[36:00] | – You know I would’ve told you. – I forgot you told me not to tell. | -我忘了你告诉我不要说出来 -你知道我会告诉你的 |
[36:02] | – My allegiance is to you. – I’ve just been going through so much in my head. | -我最近有太多烦心事 昏了头 -我是站在你这边的 |
[36:05] | No. | 不 |
[36:06] | No, no, Coach said Thursday. | 不 教练说星期四选拔 |
[36:09] | He offered it to me yesterday. | 他是昨天向我提议的 |
[36:13] | – What was I supposed to do, turn it down? – This is my dream. | -我应该怎么做 拒绝这个机会吗? -这是我的梦想 |
[36:16] | Yeah, well, it’s my dream, too. | 是 可这也是我的梦想 |
[36:21] | No. | 不 |
[36:22] | [Clance] Max. Max. | 麦克斯 |
[36:26] | – [door opens] – [Gary] Maxine. | 麦克欣 |
[36:27] | You gonna give those damn Germans our coordinates, ain’t you? | 你会把我们的坐标 告诉那些该死的德军 对吗? |
[36:29] | [door closes] | |
[36:32] | Maxine. I should’ve told you. | 麦克欣 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[36:34] | So, why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没有? |
[36:35] | Because I knew you’d get upset. | 因为我知道你会生气 |
[36:37] | You know I want this just as bad as you do. | 你知道我跟你一样 非常渴望这个机会 |
[36:40] | – If you actually paid attention to me. – Oh, not even half as bad. | -如果你真的注意到我的话 -根本比不上 连我的一半都不到 |
[36:42] | I’m a better pitcher than you, and you know it. | 我当投手比你更优秀 你很清楚 |
[36:43] | That’s why you didn’t tell me. Tell the truth. | 这就是你不告诉我的原因 说实话吧 |
[36:45] | You’re not on the team. I am. | 你连球队都没有进 我才是球队的人 |
[36:48] | The men’s baseball team. | 男子棒球队 |
[36:50] | Why is this the only thing that matters to you? | 为什么对你而言 棒球是唯一重要的事? |
[36:52] | Because it is. | 因为它就是 |
[36:55] | [scoffs] Yeah. | 是 |
[36:59] | I thought I was finally gonna get to kiss you tonight. | 我以为我今晚终于可以吻你了 |
[37:06] | We could be like them. | 我们可以像他们一样 |
[37:10] | We will never be like them. | 我们永远都不会像他们一样 |
[37:17] | [Toni] …work in the salon and focus. | 在美容厅工作 别再想东想西的 |
[37:19] | [Edgar] Yeah, but she doesn’t wanna work in the salon. | -但她不想在美容厅工作 |
[37:21] | [Toni] It doesn’t matter what she wants. | -她想要什么并不重要 |
[37:22] | The baseball isn’t working out, is it? | 她没有机会进棒球队 不是吗? |
[37:25] | [Edgar] You gotta give the woman a little bit of hope. | 什么?你总得给我们女儿一点希望啊 |
[37:26] | [Toni] Oh, pshh. I mean, I can’t believe you. | 埃德加 |
[37:29] | Playing around with her outside like that. | 你真让我难以置信 在外面跟她玩棒球 |
[37:31] | [Edgar] You had a dream, didn’t you? | 你曾经有过梦想 宝贝 |
[37:33] | Why can’t she? Why can’t she just try just a little bit longer? | 为什么她不能? 为什么她不能再试一试? |
[37:35] | It’s not the same thing. It’s not a actual dream. | 我们的情况不同 这不是她真正的梦想 |
[37:40] | [Edgar] It all comes back to Bertie, doesn’t it? | 这一切都跟玻蒂有关 不是吗? |
[37:41] | [Toni] Oh, you’re the one who’s always bringing her into it. | 你每次都提起她 |
[37:43] | [Edgar] No, you do, every time you look at our daughter. | 不 你每次看着我们的女儿 就会想起玻蒂 |
[37:46] | You need to stop with all this queer talk. | 你不能再怀疑她是同性恋了 |
[37:49] | [Toni] Look at me and tell me that you don’t think that she could turn into an invert? | 你看着我的 告诉我 你不觉得她会变成女同 |
[37:54] | Can you tell me that? No. I’ve been through this. | 你能告诉我吗?不能 我经历过这些事 |
[37:57] | I’ve been through it with my sister, and I’m not gonna have my daughter do this. | 我妹妹让我经历过 我不会让我女儿也经历这些事 |
[38:00] | And I need your support on this right now, Edgar. | -我现在需要你的支持 |
[38:02] | [Edgar] What if your daughter is an invert? What you gonna do? | 埃德加 |
[38:04] | [Toni] Oh, the first thing she’s gonna do… | -如果你女儿就是个女同呢? 你要怎么做? |
[38:10] | [Greta] Hear ye, hear ye. | 大家听我说 |
[38:12] | If you want to slug like De Luca, ya gotta kiss the arm of De Luca. | 想像德卢卡一样挥棒 就亲吻德卢卡的手臂 |
[38:16] | That’s right. Step right up! Step right up! | 没错 站起来! |
[38:19] | De Luca’s famous arm open for kisses. | 德卢卡大名鼎鼎的手臂接受亲吻 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:24] | [chuckles] | |
[38:26] | Okay, I don’t know how to say this, so I’m just gonna say this. | 好吧 我不知道该怎么说 所以我就直说吧 |
[38:29] | I think Jo is queer. I think she’s queer. | 我觉得乔是女同 |
[38:32] | – All right. [clears throat] Shirley, just listen… – [Lupe] Hey, Shaw. | -好的 雪莉 就… -肖 |
[38:35] | – Hey. – I need you. | -有事找你 -好的 |
[38:36] | – Okay. Give me one second, please. – Yeah. | -我马上过去 -嗯 |
[38:39] | – Shirley. – Yeah. | 雪莉 |
[38:40] | You can’t tell anybody this, okay? | 你这话不能跟任何人说 好吗? |
[38:42] | No one else can know this information. | 不能让其他任何人知道这事 |
[38:44] | Me and you are gonna figure this out together, okay? | 我和你一起弄清楚 好吗? |
[38:47] | We’ll figure it out together. | 我们一起弄清楚 |
[38:48] | – Of course, together. – Okay. Great. | -当然 一起弄清楚 -好的 很好 |
[38:50] | – Yeah, we’ll figure it out. – Okay. | -我们会弄清楚的 -好的 |
[38:52] | – She’s queer, though. – No, shh. | 不过 |
[38:54] | Okay. Yeah. | 她真的是女同 好的 |
[38:55] | – We’ll figure it out. – Okay. Great. | -嗯 我们会弄清楚的 -好 很好 |
[38:58] | – Hey. Hey. – What’s up with your face? | -嘿 -你的脸怎么了? |
[39:00] | Nothing. I’m good. It’s all good. | -没什么 我很好 |
[39:01] | – You sure? – Yeah. | 一切都好 -你确定? |
[39:02] | – You look crazy. – I feel good. | -是的 我感觉很好 -你看起来怪怪的 |
[39:03] | – Okay. Okay, so I have another idea. | – Okay. -好的 我有另一个想法 -好的 |
[39:06] | I’m gonna start for Terri. | 我要派特丽首发 |
[39:08] | – Okay. I… – What? | -好吧 我… -什么? |
[39:10] | [Carson] I just think this is, like, a really big decision. | 我只是认为这个决定非常重大 |
[39:13] | And I think Dove should be here. Maybe we should wait until he’s back. | 我认为鸽子应该在这里 也许我们该等到他回来再说 |
[39:16] | Okay. So it’s his call when it’s about me, | 好吧 |
[39:18] | just not when it’s about everything else we’re doing? | 涉及到我该由他来决定 涉及其他事就不一样? |
[39:19] | How are you around every corner? We have it figured out. | 你怎么无处不在?我们已经谈妥了 |
[39:23] | – Doesn’t sound like you do, Striker. – Okay. | -听起来不像 好球手 -好吧 |
[39:25] | – Why is she the tiebreaker? – She just walked up. I don’t know. | -为什么她会来搅和? -她自己走过来的 我不知道 |
[39:28] | I hate to say this, but no one is going to choose you over Carson. | 我不想这么说 但大家都会选卡森 而不选你 |
[39:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:33] | Let’s play ball, girls. | 我们打球吧 姑娘们 |
[39:34] | – Why is that? – Listen. Okay. | -听着 好的 -为什么选你不选我? |
[39:37] | Lupe, just be patient, okay? | 露蓓 再给点耐心 好吗? |
[39:45] | Fuck! Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[39:49] | Did that help? | 感觉好点了吗? |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:58] | Standing up for Shaw, huh? | 给肖撑腰呢? |
[40:00] | Kinda reminds me how you used to be with Dana. | 让我想起了 你以前也是这样替丹娜出头的 |
[40:03] | You jealous, Joey? | 你吃醋了 乔伊? |
[40:05] | No. I’m looking out for you. | 不是 我是在关照你 |
[40:08] | Well, lay off. | 那你离远点 |
[40:10] | I’m having fun. Not doing anything wrong. And I’m following the rules. | 我正玩得很开心 没做错任何事 而且我循规蹈矩 |
[40:15] | [scoffs] Okay, bird. | 好吧 小鸟 |
[40:16] | You might be following the rules, but you’re not being careful. | 你也许循规蹈矩 但你很不谨慎 |
[40:21] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[40:22] | [serious instrumental music playing] | |
[40:26] | [players chatting on field] | |
[40:36] | Sir, you told me to come out to the field on Thursday, so here I am. | 教练 您让我星期四过来 所以我来了 |
[40:39] | Come on. I was just trying to be nice to you. | 拜托 我只是对你客气而已 |
[40:46] | Control your girl, Gary! | 管好你女人 加里! |
[40:49] | Maxine, get out of here. | 麦克欣 你走吧 |
[40:52] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, but… | 我不知道你认为你在做什么 但是… |
[40:54] | I will bet two weeks’ worth of wages that I can out-pitch any man on this team. | 我用两个星期的工资打赌 我投球比球队里任何人都好 |
[40:58] | [players laughing] | |
[40:59] | Are you gonna kick her out or not? | 你到底要不要把她赶走? |
[41:03] | Max. Don’t. | 麦克斯 别 |
[41:06] | Why? For you? | 为什么?为了你? |
[41:16] | [Coach] Fine. Show me what you got. | 行 |
[41:21] | [rockabilly music playing] | |
[41:24] | [crowd cheering] | |
[41:41] | [crowd and music stop] | |
[41:44] | Okay. | 给我看看你有什么本事 好吧 |
[41:47] | [players laughing mockingly] | |
[41:49] | [exhales] | |
[41:52] | Okay. | 振作… |
[42:00] | [players mocking] | |
[42:02] | I can do better. | 我能做得更好 |
[42:03] | Give her another one. | 再给她一个机会 |
[42:06] | [sighs] | |
[42:07] | Okay. Okay. Come on. Come on. | 好的 加油 |
[42:10] | [exhales] | |
[42:12] | [sound muffles] | |
[42:19] | [grunts] | |
[42:20] | [players laughing] | |
[42:35] | You can keep this, kid. | 钱你可以留着 孩子 |
[42:47] | [Coach] All right. That’s it. Let’s go. Pick it back up. | 好了 就这样吧 开始 继续练习 |
[42:54] | [sad instrumental music playing] | |
[43:14] | Clance. I messed it up, I messed it up so bad. | 克兰丝 我搞砸了 我彻底搞砸了 |
[43:18] | With the team. I don’t know what happened. | 在棒球队 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[43:21] | I practiced and I went there and I was ready… | 我不断地练习 我去到那里 |
[43:24] | Wow. Max? | 已经做好了准备… 麦克斯 |
[43:26] | You really come here to talk baseball to me tonight? | 你今晚真的是来这里跟我聊棒球的? |
[43:33] | It’s Guy’s last night? | 这是盖伊的最后一晚 |
[43:35] | Oh, my God, Clance. I’m so sorry. I forgot, I was… | 天呐 克兰丝 很对不起 我忘了 我… |
[43:41] | I don’t… I got wrapped up in… | 我不…我完全沉浸在… |
[43:43] | You know, for a second, I thought… I saw you at the door and I thought | 你知道 刚才有那么一秒 我以为… 我在门口看到你 我以为 |
[43:46] | maybe you came here to check in on me, see how I was doing for once. | 也许你这次是来看看我好不好的 |
[43:49] | Clance… | 克兰丝… |
[43:53] | Yeah, it’s fine, I just, I can’t talk baseball right now. Okay? | 没关系 我现在不能聊棒球 好吗? |
[43:56] | Oh, Clance… | 克兰丝… |
[44:05] | Okay, baby. You need to get your shit together. Now. So… | 好的 宝贝 你现在必须振作起来 |
[44:09] | Come on, up. | 来吧 起来 |
[44:14] | [sighs] | |
[44:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:21] | What are you really afraid of? | 你真正害怕的是什么? |
[44:27] | I’m afraid of a lot of things. | 我害怕很多事 |
[44:29] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[44:33] | I’m afraid of losing my glasses. | 我怕弄丢我的眼镜 |
[44:41] | [shudders] | |
[44:45] | You can say it. | 你可以说出来 |
[44:50] | Of dying. | 我怕死 |
[44:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:53] | – And losing you. – Okay. Okay. | -我怕失去你 -好的 |
[44:56] | – I don’t wanna go, baby. – I know. I know, baby. | -我不想去 宝贝 -我知道 宝贝 |
[44:59] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you, baby. | 我不知道没有你在身边 我该怎么办 宝贝 |
[45:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:07] | You were right. You are no Speed Jaxon. | 你说得对 你不是神速杰克森 |
[45:10] | But you’re different. You are… You are… | 但你不同 你是… |
[45:14] | – Lieutenant Victory. – [scoffs] | 胜利中尉 |
[45:17] | And he… You know what, he is scared because | 他呢…你知道吗?他很害怕 因为 |
[45:21] | Speed Jaxon ain’t got nothing to lose, | 神速杰克森没有什么可失去的 |
[45:23] | but Lieutenant Victory, he has got this beautiful house | 但是胜利中尉 他有这栋漂亮的房子 |
[45:27] | that he worked so hard for. | 他为了这房子努力工作 |
[45:29] | And his even more beautiful wife that he loves. And… | 还有他深爱的 比房子更漂亮的妻子 而且… |
[45:34] | You know what? Maybe, maybe… | 你知道吗?也许… |
[45:36] | Maybe that fear makes him stronger, and, um, the more he has to lose, | 也许他的恐惧能让他变强大 而他能失去的越多 |
[45:42] | the more stronger his electronic… | 他的能力就会越强 他的电子… |
[45:47] | – kinetic blasts become. – [laughs] | 动能冲击波 |
[45:49] | And they blow that evil alien overlord Zitler out of the water. | 等他们把邪恶外星霸主齐特勒 从水里炸出来 |
[45:53] | And he gets to come home. | 他就可以回家了 |
[45:55] | [chuckles] | |
[45:58] | Zitler? | 齐特勒? |
[46:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:01] | – Like Hitler. But with a “Z.” – With a “Z.” Got it. | -像“希特勒” 不过是“齐特勒” -“齐特勒” 明白 |
[46:07] | He’s gonna come home. | 他一定能回家 |
[46:13] | [announcer] Let’s see if the Peaches can get out of this inning | 我们看看蜜桃队能否在这一局结束时 |
[46:15] | without giving up any more runs to the Blue Sox. | 阻止蓝袜队拿下更多分数 |
[46:20] | [player] There we go, Peaches! | 今天 |
[46:21] | [announcer] Peaches operating today | 蜜桃队在没有 |
[46:23] | without master strategist Dove Porter… | 战略大师鸽子波特的情况下应战… |
[46:25] | Where’s Dove? | 鸽子在哪里? |
[46:26] | – Asshole. – …as they trail the Blue Sox by three | -王八蛋 -…她们落后蓝袜队3分 |
[46:28] | with one out in the bottom of the seventh. | 第七局下半局有一个出局 |
[46:30] | But with speedster Esti on first, | 不过她们有飞毛腿艾丝蒂在一垒 |
[46:32] | let’s see if the Peaches can start a rally. | 我们看看蜜桃队能否重振旗鼓 |
[46:36] | No, don’t. This one knows how to hold them. | 不 别用这个战术 这个能克制住她们 |
[46:44] | [announcer] Gonzalez is stealing? | 冈萨雷斯尝试盗垒 她们扔向一垒 |
[46:46] | Oh, the Blue Sox cut her off at second. | 蓝袜队在二垒截住了她 |
[46:48] | Here we go. | 好戏开始 |
[46:51] | Come on, come on, come on. | 然后把球扔回二垒 |
[46:52] | [announcer] And the throw back to second. She slides, but not in time. | 她滑倒了 |
[46:55] | Sloppy call there. | 的不够及时 这个战术太草率 |
[46:56] | The Peaches are showing their skin without Coach Porter. | 失去了波特教练的蜜桃队显得非常稚嫩 |
[46:58] | – We can’t just keep doing the same shit. – Yeah, well, what’s your idea? | -我们不能老是用同样的套路 -好吧 你有什么想法? |
[47:02] | I don’t know. They’re better than us. | 我不知道 她们比我们强 蜜桃队员之乡 今天棒球 |
[47:10] | [crowd groans] | |
[47:14] | [announcer] It’s a rough day here in Rockford. | 今天对罗克福德队来说非常艰难 |
[47:17] | With the Spanish Striker on the bench, it looks like the Peaches have hit a slump. | 西班牙好球手坐在替补席上 |
[47:24] | Oh! That’s another base hit for the Blue Sox. | 蜜桃队似乎陷入了低谷 蓝袜队又一个安打 |
[47:31] | Peaches taking a moment. | 蜜桃队叫了暂停 |
[47:33] | I’m cooked. | 我累坏了 |
[47:34] | I’m going in. | 我上场 |
[47:36] | No, you’re just gonna get hurt again. | -不行 |
[47:37] | Don’t pretend to be worried about me. | 你会再次受伤的 -别假装担心我 |
[47:38] | – I’m worried about us. – Hey, what’s going on? | -我是担心我们 -嘿 这是怎么了? |
[47:40] | Hey, kick rocks. | 嘿 滚远点 |
[47:42] | – What is your problem, Striker? – Shut the fuck up, Gill. | -你发什么神经 好球手? -你他妈的闭嘴 吉尔 |
[47:44] | – [all arguing] – Everyone shut up! | 你他妈是认真的吗? 所有人都闭嘴 |
[47:47] | Things, uh, getting a little heated now. | 现在气氛有点激烈 |
[47:49] | What could these hens be clucking about? | 这些母鸡在嘀咕些什么呢? |
[47:51] | Okay, listen. I didn’t ask for this, but we have to… | 听着 我不想闹成这样 但我们必须… |
[47:53] | Hey, I didn’t ask to be bossed around by a fucking hick. | 嘿 我可没有要求 让一个该死的乡巴佬对我指手画脚 |
[47:55] | – [Greta] Guys. – I came to play baseball. | 我是来打棒球的 |
[47:57] | Oh, really? ‘Cause it seems like you signed to do jack shit for this team. | 真的吗?因为看起来 你对这支球队没有任何贡献 |
[47:59] | Oh, really? Because of you. | 真的吗?那都怪你 |
[48:02] | – Is she serious? – Hey, I didn’t do anything to you. | 嘿 |
[48:04] | [Greta] Oh, boy. | 我没有对你做任何事 天啊 |
[48:05] | – Fuckin’… – Hey, guys! | -去死 -嘿 姐妹们! |
[48:07] | [players exclaiming] Hey! Watch it! | 嘿!你小心点! |
[48:09] | You fucker. [announcer] Oh! Oh, that’s not… | 那不是… |
[48:12] | Oh! Nice punch. Oh, boy. | 这一拳够狠 好家伙 |
[48:15] | These Peaches have traded their mitts for boxing gloves. | 也许这些蜜桃们 把她们的棒球手套换成了拳击手套 |
[48:18] | That’s gonna hurt. | 肯定会很疼 |
[48:19] | [Greta] No! Stop it! Enough! | 住手!够了! |
[48:24] | [booing] | |
[48:26] | Peaches forfeit. | 蜜桃队弃赛 |
[48:31] | You put not only yourselves, but the entire league in jeopardy. | 你们不仅危及了你们自己 还有整个联盟 |
[48:37] | Oh, I am ashamed of you, Lupe. | 你让我感到羞耻 露蓓 |
[48:39] | Me? [scoffs] Oh, my… What about Shaw? | 我?我的…那肖呢? |
[48:43] | Well, at least Dove will be back soon and then things will go back to normal. | 至少鸽子很快就会回来 然后一切都会恢复正常 |
[48:47] | Dove accepted a position coaching for the Orioles. | 鸽子接受了金莺队的教练职位 |
[48:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[48:52] | – Of course, he did. – He’s gone? | -他当然接受了 -他走了? |
[48:54] | I am truly sorry, girls. | 我真的很抱歉 姑娘们 |
[48:57] | Until Mr. Baker can find an appropriate substitute… | 在贝克先生找到合适的教练之前… |
[49:01] | [laughs ruefully] | |
[49:02] | God help us. | 求上帝保佑我们 |
[49:04] | [Carson] I thought she was starting to finally take us seriously. | 我还以为他们终于会认真对待我们了 |
[49:07] | [Maybelle] Well, what’s gonna happen now? What do we do now? | 接下来会怎样?我们该怎么办? |
[49:11] | [sighs] | |
[49:13] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么? |
[49:14] | – [Carson] Can we just go somewhere and talk? – [Greta] No. | -我们能找个地方谈谈吗? -不行 |
[49:16] | We’re home now. We’re not in our little room, | 我们现在要回家了 不是在我们的小房间里 |
[49:19] | and absence makes the heart grow stronger. | 而且“小别胜新生” |
[49:24] | It’s “fonder.” | 是“新婚” |
[49:26] | That too. | 也对 |
[49:27] | [soft instrumental music playing] | |
[49:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:54] | Hey, um… | 嘿 |
[49:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里? |
[50:01] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[50:06] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[50:09] | You asked me to forget about what I saw. | 你之前让我忘掉我看到的事 |
[50:12] | But it’s still fresh in my mind. | 但那段记忆在我脑海中仍然栩栩如生 |
[50:17] | So I need you to do something for me. | 所以我需要你为我做一件事 |
[50:19] | Okay. Yeah. Fine. Um… | 好吧 行 可以 |
[50:22] | – What do you need me to do? – Not here. | -你要我做什么? -不是在这里 创意监督 朝思 |
[50:25] | [rhythmical instrumental music playing] |