时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dalisay, | 达理希 |
[00:03] | I know didn’t show you enough respect | 我知道我没给你足够的尊重 |
[00:05] | and I didn’t make enough effort | 我也没付出足够的努力 |
[00:07] | to see things from your point of view. But I wanna change. | 去从你的角度来看这个世界 但我想改变 |
[00:11] | How about dinner? | 要一起吃晚餐吗? |
[00:12] | You pick me up at 7:30 Saturday. | 星期六七点半来接我 |
[00:14] | We can try the Filipino place. | 我们可以试试那家菲律宾饭店 |
[00:16] | I think maybe you and I could be gifts to each other, | 我想也许你和我可以 把彼此当做一个礼物 |
[00:20] | and we should be open to that. | 我们应该对此持开放的态度 |
[00:21] | No idea what our future looks like. | 我不知道我们的未来会是什么样子 |
[00:23] | You’ll figure out. | 你会搞清楚的 |
[00:24] | Perfect practice for when your own comes. | 在你有自己的孩子前 这是一次很好的演练 |
[00:27] | I’m going off my IVF meds. I’m not doing another cycle. | 我打算不吃体外受精的药了 下个周期我不打算做了 |
[00:31] | Eden is what I’ve been waiting for. She’s my daughter. | 伊登就是我一直在等待的宝宝 她是我的女儿 |
[00:34] | I thought it was Dr. Glassman’s cancer returning, | 我以为是格拉斯曼医生的癌症复发了 |
[00:36] | but it is damage to Dr. Glassman’s brain | 但其实是轻微中风 |
[00:38] | as a result of a mini stroke. It is permanent. | 引发的大脑损害 这是永久性的 |
[00:41] | He shouldn’t be doing surgery anymore. | 他不应该再做手术了 |
[00:48] | Two weeks to peanut day. | 还有两周花生就要出生了 |
[00:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:51] | So you’re making lasagna for breakfast? | 所以你早餐就做烤千层意面? |
[00:54] | It’s going in the freezer. | 我打算做好放冰箱里 |
[00:56] | I packed my hospital bag, written my birth plan, | 我收拾好了住院包 写好了生产计划 |
[00:58] | and soon I’ll have on my list is to do many nails and relax. | 接下来 我要去修指甲和去放松了 |
[01:02] | 73% of births happen before the due date, | 百分之七十三的分娩 发生在预产期之前 |
[01:05] | so you need to start relaxing immediately, | 所以你需要立即开始放松 |
[01:08] | Because if there’s one thing you can grab, it’s relaxation. | 因为我们能掌控的 只有放松这一件事情 |
[01:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:14] | Have you heard anything from Glassy? | 格拉斯有联系你吗? |
[01:19] | No. | 没有 |
[01:20] | He might be mad when he finds out you went to Lim with his brain scans. | 等他发现你拿着他的脑部扫描 去找利姆时 他可能会生气 |
[01:24] | It was very important for his future, both medically and professionally. | 这对他的未来非常重要 无论是从健康还是职业角度来说都是 |
[01:28] | Not just the info, the whole behind his back thing. | 他气的可能不只是事实 还有你背着他找利姆这事 |
[01:31] | He wouldn’t listen to me, so I had no choice. | 他不听我的 所以我别无选择 |
[01:34] | I think you did the right thing. | 我认为你做得很对 |
[01:37] | But just talk to him. | 但一定要去找他聊聊 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:53] | I’ve had a stroke. | 我中风了 |
[01:56] | Yes, a small one. | 是的 很轻微 |
[02:02] | -I should give you some time. -Yeah, you should. | -我应该让你自己待一会 -是的 没错 |
[02:12] | He hit the brakes instead of the gas | 他踩的是刹车而不是油门 |
[02:14] | and hit his head on the steering wheel. | 所以他一头撞在了方向盘上 |
[02:16] | And a shoo-in for the dumbest patient of the day. | 今天最愚蠢的病人肯定是我了 |
[02:19] | Too early to hand that out. | 现在下结论还为时过早 |
[02:20] | Want a better dumb patient? | 想见识一下更蠢的病人? |
[02:22] | Doctor says, “Tori’s waiting for her X-ray.” | 医生说:“托丽正在等她的X光片” |
[02:25] | She says, “Well, that’s weird. I never dated any Ray” | 她说:“真奇怪 我没和叫广翩的约会过啊” |
[02:28] | A little too early for that too. | 这也不一定是今天最蠢的 |
[02:30] | Laceration’s superficial, | 表面裂伤而已 |
[02:31] | couple stitches and you’re good. | 缝几针就可以出院了 |
[02:33] | -Yay. -You sure? | -太好了 -你确定? |
[02:34] | He hit his head pretty hard. Maybe you should run some tests. | 他头撞得很重 也许你们应该让他做一些检查 |
[02:38] | There’s no sign of fracture, closed head injury or brain bleed. | 没有骨折、闭合性头部损伤 或脑出血的迹象 |
[02:45] | Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生? |
[02:50] | It’s not about the accident. | 这与事故无关 |
[02:52] | He’s been behaving very strangely for the last six months. | 在过去的六个月里 他的行为一直很奇怪 |
[02:55] | He’s alert, responsive, engaging socially– | 他机敏、反应快、善于社交… |
[02:58] | Which is nothing like him. | 他以前不是这样的 |
[03:00] | His whole life, he’s been terrible. | 他这一生都是个坏脾气的人 |
[03:04] | Constantly fired, been through four divorces, | 不断被解雇 离过四次婚 |
[03:06] | away from all of his kids except me. | 没理过除了我之外的所有孩子 |
[03:09] | He was always just | 他以前一直是 |
[03:10] | a dick. | 一个混蛋 |
[03:12] | Then he changed. Now he’s telling dad jokes. | 然后他变了 现在他都开始讲老人笑话了 |
[03:15] | Asks about my day. He gave me a birthday present. | 会问我每天过得怎么样 还给我买生日礼物了 |
[03:20] | He is a different person. | 他变得不像他了 |
[03:23] | This does not sound to me like a medical issue. | 这听起来不像是医学问题 |
[03:27] | But I will order a brain MRI | 但我会让他做个脑部核磁共振 |
[03:29] | because it’d be very interesting if it were. | 如果是因为医学原因 那就太有趣了 |
[03:46] | Are you mad at me for going to Dr. Lim with your brain scan? | 因为我带着你的脑部扫描 去找了利姆医生 你生我的气了? |
[03:52] | Yeah, a little bit. | 是的 有一点 |
[03:54] | But maybe you saved my life, so… | 但也许你救了我的命 所以… |
[03:57] | I didn’t think you are. | 我之前没想到是中风 |
[03:59] | But Lea said you might be so we were right. | 但是丽说有可能是 所以我俩都对了 |
[04:01] | What are you going to do? | 你接下来有什么打算? |
[04:05] | About your job? | 关于你的工作? |
[04:07] | I don’t know, Shaun. | 我不知道 肖恩 |
[04:08] | I just found out I had a stroke. | 我刚刚才得知自己中风了 |
[04:11] | I’m still reeling a little bit. | 现在还觉得有点难以接受 |
[04:14] | Maybe when I decide, | 也许等我做好决定 |
[04:17] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[04:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:27] | I hear it beating. | 我听到它在跳 |
[04:29] | Wow. Dr. Wolke has a heart. | 哇 沃尔克医生有一颗心啊 |
[04:31] | I wasn’t sure myself. | 我之前一直不确定呢 |
[04:33] | I have one too. | 我也有一个 |
[04:34] | Now that we all knew. | 这个我们早就知道了 |
[04:36] | Hey, Nico. | 嗨 尼克 |
[04:39] | The doctors are going to take Olivia to get some ice cream | 医生们要带奥利维亚去吃冰淇淋 |
[04:42] | and you to get some tests, | 带你去做点检查 |
[04:45] | followed, of course, by some ice cream. | 当然了 检查完就带你去吃冰淇淋 |
[04:48] | -Thanks, Dr. Marcus. -Yeah. | -谢谢 马库斯医生 -不客气 |
[04:52] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[05:00] | Nico’s Sarcoma has invaded his thigh and hip, here and here. | 尼克的肉瘤侵入了他的大腿和臀部 这里和这里 |
[05:04] | But luckily, there’s no signs of metastasis, which means, | 幸运的是没有转移的迹象 这意味着 |
[05:08] | we can debulk the tumor. | 我们可以切除肿瘤 |
[05:09] | How much time would he get? | 他还有多少时间? |
[05:12] | Nine months, maybe even a year. | 九个月 甚至一年 |
[05:17] | We could take him to Salzburg. | 我们可以带他去萨尔茨堡 |
[05:20] | With Nico’s illness and surgeries, he’s never really had a great Christmas. | 因为尼克的病和各种手术 他从没真正享受过一个美好的圣诞节 |
[05:25] | He found this photo | 他看到了一张照片 |
[05:26] | of the Salzburg Christmas market in Austria, talks about it all the time. | 奥地利萨尔茨堡的圣诞集市 之后就念念不忘 |
[05:31] | This surgery could just get us there. | 做完这个手术 他就可以撑到那时候了 |
[05:33] | Not just. | 可能不止如此 |
[05:35] | There’s always medical advances. | 医学总是在进步 |
[05:38] | You have to be realistic, Seb. | 塞布 你得现实点 |
[05:40] | And you have to keep a positive attitude. | 而你得想得积极点 |
[05:45] | This is good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[05:47] | Some final pre-op testing. Nico can have a surgery tomorrow. | 再做些最后的术前检查 然后尼克明天就可以做手术了 |
[05:53] | Eden, be reasonable. Please. | 伊登 求你听话点吧 |
[05:55] | You’ve been fed, changed, swaddled. | 我已经给你喂了奶 换了尿布 用小被子裹好了 |
[05:59] | I have walked. I have rocked. | 我抱着你走过、摇过 |
[06:01] | I have bounced. | 还上下晃过 |
[06:03] | I have held you on my front, | 我把你抱在胸前 |
[06:05] | on my back, on my hip. | 放在背上、放在腰后 |
[06:10] | Please, Eden, you have to go to sleep. | 求你了 伊登 你得睡觉了 |
[06:14] | Be reasonable. Please. | 求你乖一点吧 |
[06:20] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[06:50] | So you’re gonna tell me, or not? | 所以你到底告不告诉我? |
[06:53] | -Where we going tomorrow? -It’s a surprise. | -我们明天去哪? -那是个惊喜 |
[06:58] | As in you have no idea. | 其实你也不知道吧 |
[07:01] | It’s been harder than I thought. | 这比我想象的要难 |
[07:03] | A movie is too predictable. | 电影太老套了 |
[07:05] | An escape room is too dark in. | 密室逃脱太暗了 |
[07:07] | Well, dinner at my place is out. | 好吧 去我家吃晚饭就不用想了 |
[07:11] | I’ll pick something. | 那我来挑地方吧 |
[07:13] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想把难题甩给你 |
[07:14] | It’s meant to be fun, Danny, which it will be | 约会应该是有趣的 丹尼 而且肯定会很有趣 |
[07:17] | once we get over this first hump. So let me do it? | 迈出第一步就是幸事 所以让我来决定 好吗? |
[07:20] | And yes, I said hump, which I regret saying for multiple reasons. | 是的 我说了幸事 我知道谐音梗 我后悔了 |
[07:32] | His daughter was right. | 他女儿是对的 |
[07:37] | I will take ACE inhibitors, | 我会吃血管紧张素转换酶抑制剂 |
[07:38] | aspirin, statins, | 阿司匹林、他汀类药物 |
[07:40] | to help reduce the likelihood of future stroke | 帮助降低未来中风的可能性 |
[07:43] | to near absolute zero. | 直至无限接近于零 |
[07:45] | I will reduce my workload by 25%. | 我将减少百分之二十五的工作量 |
[07:47] | Any operation over six hours, I will have a backup | 任何超过六个小时的手术 我都会找其他医生帮忙 |
[07:50] | in the OR, I will even eat more broccoli. | 在手术室替补 我甚至会多吃点西兰花 |
[07:55] | I’m not really comfortable with you | 但我不是很放心 |
[07:57] | doing any surgery right now. | 再让你做任何手术 |
[07:59] | Not until we’ve determined the full extent of any potential impairment. | 至少我们要先完全确定 任何潜在风险的具体程度 |
[08:03] | Do I look impaired to you? | 在你看来我变傻了吗? |
[08:05] | No, but I think we should run a few tests. | 不 但我认为我们应该做一些测试 |
[08:07] | You see any evidence at all? | 你找到任何证据了吗? |
[08:10] | That my work has suffered. | 我的工作被影响了的证据 |
[08:12] | You are a brain surgeon. | 你是一名脑外科医生 |
[08:14] | The margin of acceptable error is minuscule. | 可接受的误差范围极其小 |
[08:16] | I have a pretty good idea of how precise I need to be. | 我很清楚自己需要做到多精准 |
[08:19] | I’m not comfortable with subjecting any patient to that risk. | 我不愿意让任何患者承担这种风险 |
[08:23] | Most of the patients that I take on, | 我接诊的大多数患者 |
[08:26] | other surgeons won’t even touch. | 其他外科医生根本不愿意接 |
[08:29] | Without me, the likelihood that they will die | 没有我 他们可能会死 |
[08:32] | is one hundred percent. | 这个风险是百分百 |
[08:36] | I am not questioning your value. | 我不是在质疑你的价值 |
[08:38] | I’m just asking that you wait | 我只是想让你等一下 |
[08:41] | until there is no doubt. | 直到我们完全确定为止 |
[08:46] | There’s no such thing as no doubt. | 没什么是能完全确定的 |
[08:51] | Aaron, I cannot have you operating right now. | 亚伦 我现在不能让你做手术 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:57] | Then you will have to fire me. | 那你就解雇我吧 |
[09:01] | And I will sue you. | 而我会起诉你 |
[09:11] | You know, I’m thinking of cooking up a batch of the world famous, | 我正在考虑烹制一道世界名菜 |
[09:15] | Poulet a la Andrews tonight. | 今晚做安德鲁斯秘制鸡肉 |
[09:17] | I’m in. | 我很感兴趣 |
[09:21] | But I want to give you a courtesy heads up. | 我想礼貌地提醒你一下 |
[09:24] | The nurses are gonna send out | 护士们会发一封 |
[09:26] | an official email about a unionization drive. | 关于建立工会的官方电子邮件 |
[09:29] | I increased the nursing budget. | 我增加过护士预算 |
[09:31] | More than a year ago, and mostly went to temps or traveling nurses. | 那是一年多以前 而且主要付给了临时工或旅行护士 |
[09:35] | Not mostly. I can show you the numbers. | 肯定不是 我可以给你看具体数字 |
[09:37] | Point is, we’re underpaid, underappreciated, | 重点是 我们薪水过低 被看不起 |
[09:39] | a union could protect us. | 而工会可以保护我们 |
[09:41] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[09:43] | Got Nico’s pre-op testing back. | 尼克的术前检查结果出来了 |
[09:45] | His chemo hit his bone marrow. | 化疗对他的骨髓伤害太大 |
[09:48] | Platelets. Only 22k? | 血小板只有两万二? |
[09:51] | He can’t have a surgery. | 他做不了手术 |
[09:59] | You have a large, malignant hemangiopericytoma, | 有一个很大的恶性血管外皮细胞瘤 |
[10:02] | compressing your frontal lobes. | 正在挤压你的额叶 |
[10:05] | Malignant? | 恶性的? |
[10:06] | Yes, but it’s operable, which is good because if left untreated, | 是的 但可以做手术 这很好 因为如果不加以治疗 |
[10:10] | this would likely kill you within a year. | 你可能活不过一年了 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:14] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[10:16] | The tumor is probably why your father stopped being a dick | 正是因为肿瘤 所以你父亲没那么混蛋了 |
[10:19] | a few months ago. | 几个月前开始的 |
[10:22] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[10:26] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[10:28] | I knew our relationship has improved, I just didn’t know it was because of this. | 我意识到我们关系变好了 我只是不知道是因为这个 |
[10:34] | So if you remove it, could that change my personality back? | 所以如果你摘掉肿瘤 我的性格会变回原来那样吗? |
[10:37] | Most likely. | 很有可能 |
[10:44] | Thank you. I’m gonna pass on the surgery. | 谢谢你 我不做手术了 |
[10:57] | If you want to bench our top surgeon, | 如果你想禁止 我们最好的外科医生做手术 |
[10:59] | you’re gonna need more than one indeterminate scan. | 那你需要的 可不只是一次结果不确定的扫描 |
[11:02] | Are you worried to lose our top surgeon or top earner? | 你担心的是失去最好的医生 还是最能挣钱的医生? |
[11:05] | Why does everyone think wanting to keep the hospital solvent is to be ashamed of? | 为什么大家都觉得医院盈利很可耻? |
[11:09] | You wanna invite another takeover? | 你难道希望医院再被收购一次? |
[11:11] | I just want to clarify our agenda. | 我只是想弄清楚我们到底在讨论什么 |
[11:13] | Well, then, let me clarify. | 那就让我说清楚 |
[11:15] | Yes, I’m worried to lose our top earner, | 是的 我担心失去最能挣钱的医生 |
[11:17] | but more worried about Theo Singh. | 但更担心西奥辛格 |
[11:19] | The 27-year-old newlywed with the pilocytic astrocytoma. | 27岁 刚结婚 患有毛细胞星形细胞瘤 |
[11:22] | We can refer Dr. Cochoa at General. | 我们可以推荐综合医院的克查医生 |
[11:24] | Theo’s tumor’s compressing his brain stem, Cochoa won’t take him. | 西奥的肿瘤压迫了他的脑干 克查不会给他做手术的 |
[11:28] | I can deal with that. | 我来处理 |
[11:29] | And you’re doing it again. | 你又开始了 |
[11:31] | My department, my call. | 我的部门我说了算 |
[11:35] | Once litigation is threatened, it becomes my call. | 一旦有起诉威胁 就是我说了算 |
[11:38] | Glassman refused cognitive testing, | 格拉斯曼拒绝做认知测试 |
[11:40] | and until I have more information, I’m not letting him into the OR. | 在我获得更多信息之前 我不会让他进手术室 |
[11:46] | So he does all the surgeries as planned, | 让他按计划做完所有手术 |
[11:49] | but with a backstop. | 但给他准备一个替补 |
[11:50] | You assign another surgeon, on all of his cases and not just the OR. | 你还可以派另一位外科医生 监管他的所有病例 包括手术 |
[11:54] | -He’ll be happy with that? -It’s a compromise. | -他会愿意吗? -这是一种妥协 |
[11:57] | Nobody’s ever completely happy. | 没人能完全如意 |
[11:59] | I know I’m not. | 至少我不能 |
[12:00] | Neither am I, hallmark of a successful negotiation. | 我也不能 那我们就这么说定了 |
[12:08] | I forgot you were coming. | 我忘了你要来了 |
[12:10] | That’s odd, given how you read my text ten minutes ago, | 真奇怪 十分钟前 我发你的消息显示已读 |
[12:14] | but a beautiful, healthy baby, beautiful and healthy Mom. | 宝宝健康漂亮 妈妈也健康漂亮 |
[12:18] | So it looks like things are going great. | 看来事情进展顺利啊 |
[12:20] | Definitely. | 确实 |
[12:23] | She eating well? | 她吃得多吗? |
[12:24] | -Like a horse. -Nice. | -像匹马 -很好 |
[12:26] | Sleeping? | 睡眠呢? |
[12:27] | Like a baby. | 像个宝宝 |
[12:30] | I underestimated the diaper demand but everything else is perfect. | 我低估了需要的尿布量 但其他一切都很完美 |
[12:36] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[12:37] | When Kellan was fussy, we’d put his car seat on top of the washing machine. | 凯兰闹的时候 我们会把他的汽车安全椅放洗衣机上 |
[12:41] | The vibrations knocked him right out. | 震动能让他秒睡 |
[12:44] | This isn’t like her. | 她平时不这样的 |
[12:48] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[12:58] | I’ve missed this. | 好怀念这种感觉 |
[13:05] | See? Like a baby. | 看到没?像个宝宝 |
[13:13] | My patient is refusing hemangiopericytoma resection surgery | 我的病人拒绝做 血管外皮细胞瘤切除手术 |
[13:16] | that’ll save his life. I want you to talk him into it. | 那能救他的命 我需要你去说服他 |
[13:19] | That’s not how this works, Shaun. | 肖恩 不该这样 |
[13:21] | It should be. You are more persuasive, than I am. | 就该这样 你比我更有说服力 |
[13:26] | Ask Glassman. He’s removed more anterior fossa tumors | 问问格拉斯曼 他切除过的前颅窝肿瘤 |
[13:29] | than anyone on the west coast. | 比西海岸的任何人都多 |
[13:31] | But Dr. Glassman shouldn’t be doing any surgery until– | 但格拉斯曼医生 不应该做任何手术 直到… |
[13:34] | I agree that I was overruled. | 我的决定被否决了 |
[13:37] | You want someone to change your patient’s mind, | 你想找个能说服你的病人的人 |
[13:39] | Glassman’s the best. | 非格拉斯曼莫属 |
[13:43] | You are persuasive. | 你确实很有说服力 |
[13:49] | Nico’s body isn’t making the blood cells and platelets he needs. | 尼克的身体无法制造 他需要的血细胞和血小板 |
[13:53] | Well, there’s got to be a way to get his counts up. | 好吧 但总有办法让他的数值变好吧 |
[13:56] | With Nico so sick… | 尼克病得很重… |
[14:00] | it may be time to consider palliative care. | 也许该考虑临终关怀了 |
[14:04] | -No. -Let’s hear the doctor out. | -不行 -让我们听医生说完 |
[14:06] | No, I’m not giving up on him. Neither should you. | 不 我不会放弃他 你也不该放弃 |
[14:08] | Neither should they. | 他们也不该放弃 |
[14:11] | Nico’s been through so much. | 尼克承受了太多 |
[14:13] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[14:16] | I’m trying to save his life. | 我正在努力挽救他的生命 |
[14:22] | Dr. Park will pull the team together | 帕克医生会召集我们的团队 |
[14:25] | and see if there’s a solution that works for everyone. | 看看能否有让大家都满意的方案 |
[14:29] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | so much. | 太感谢了 |
[14:36] | He doesn’t want his tumor removed, | 他不想切除他的肿瘤 |
[14:38] | so I don’t know what to discuss. | 所以我不知道有什么好讨论的 |
[14:40] | With tumor’s impact on his frontal lobes, | 由于肿瘤对他额叶的影响 |
[14:42] | he is not competent to take the decision. | 他没有能力做决定 |
[14:44] | You think I’m not competent to be a doctor. So? | 你还觉得我没能力当医生 所以呢? |
[14:47] | No, just to be a neurosurgeon. | 不是 只是不适合做手术 |
[14:48] | The surgery should give Kurt about 20 more years. | 手术应该能让科特多活20年 |
[14:51] | Let’s recap, 20 more years as a bad father versus | 设想一下 再当20年坏父亲 |
[14:56] | one year as a good father. | 和再当一年好父亲 |
[14:57] | There is no medical justification. | 这是没有医学判断价值的 |
[15:00] | Yes, there is. There’s an emotional one, an emotional issue. | 但是有情绪价值 这是个情绪问题 |
[15:03] | Voice is getting louder and your face is flushed, are you upset? | 声音越来越大 你的脸涨得通红 你在生气吗? |
[15:07] | You should’ve come to me with the scan. Not go to or show it to Lim. | 你应该带着扫描结果来找我 而不是跳过我去给利姆看 |
[15:11] | You said you were only a little mad at me. | 你说你只是有一点生我的气 |
[15:13] | You ratted me out to the head of the department | 你背着我去找了部门主管 |
[15:16] | when I specifically ask you not to do that. | 还是我特别要求你不要那样做的时候 |
[15:18] | Yes, I did that because you did not believe me. | 是的 我那样做是因为你不相信我 |
[15:21] | Then you come to me, try to convince me. | 那你应该来找我 试着再次说服我 |
[15:23] | Again, again and again. Don’t you think you owe me that? | 两次不行就三次 再不行就四次 你不觉得你有责任这样做吗? |
[15:26] | That’s four times. I tried a lot more than that. | 我找你的次数比四次多得多 |
[15:35] | What’d you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样? |
[15:36] | You want me to go with you to see if he’s competent? Okay, fine. | 要我帮你看看他能不能做决定?行 |
[15:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:46] | Did Dr. Park find anything? | 帕克医生有什么发现吗? |
[15:49] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:50] | I want to see how you guys are doing. | 我想看看你们怎么样了 |
[15:54] | Seb’s with the kids, | 塞布在陪孩子们 |
[15:57] | I needed a little break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[16:09] | Seb and I used to talk about | 塞布和我以前觉得 |
[16:12] | how every day was– | 每一天都是那么的… |
[16:13] | A beautiful day. | 美好 |
[16:16] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[16:24] | Do you understand what will happen | 你明白如果不做手术 |
[16:26] | if you don’t have the operation? | 会发生什么吗? |
[16:28] | Yes. | 明白 |
[16:29] | I’ll be dead within a year. | 我将在一年内死去 |
[16:31] | And why is that preferable to surgery? | 你为什么宁愿死也不做手术? |
[16:35] | Hailey was right about me. I was a terrible person. | 海莉对我的看法是对的 我是个脾气很坏的人 |
[16:39] | A terrible father. | 是个糟糕的父亲 |
[16:41] | Never played with her or talked to her. | 从没陪她玩过 也没和她谈过心 |
[16:43] | I can’t even remember holding her hand. | 我甚至不记得握过她的手 |
[16:48] | The Wizard of Oz. | 《绿野仙踪》 |
[16:52] | I was 5, terrified of the flying monkeys, but when I reach for your hand… | 当时我五岁 怕会飞的猴子 但当我想去拉你的手时… |
[16:56] | I pulled it away. | 我把手拿开了 |
[16:59] | I never tried to again. | 那之后我再也没有尝试过 |
[17:03] | I don’t want to go back. | 我不想变回去 |
[17:11] | I don’t want to lose this. | 我不想失去这个 |
[17:14] | I don’t wanna lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[17:21] | The brain is a funny thing. | 大脑是个有趣的东西 |
[17:23] | It wants to do the things that makes it feel good, | 它想做让自己感觉良好的事情 |
[17:25] | to get that dopamine hit. | 获得多巴胺带来的快乐 |
[17:27] | In fact, it actually can reshape itself. | 它其实是可以重塑自己的 |
[17:30] | As it continues to try to experience those good feelings. | 只要它尝试体验过那些美好的感觉 |
[17:35] | So you’re saying that I might | 所以你是说我也许 |
[17:38] | be able to stay this way? | 能一直这样吗? |
[17:42] | Maybe. | 或许可以 |
[17:44] | You work hard | 你很努力 |
[17:45] | to be the best version of the person you want to be. | 成为你想成为的最好的那个人 |
[17:49] | I’ve had that fight. | 我也有过这种经历 |
[17:51] | You should listen to Dr. Glassman. | 你应该听格拉斯曼医生的 |
[17:55] | He has removed more anterior fossa tumors than | 他切除过的前颅窝肿瘤 |
[17:58] | anyone on the West Coast. | 比西海岸的任何人都多 |
[18:02] | I have faith in you, Dad. | 我对你有信心 爸爸 |
[18:04] | You can do the work. You could stay a good man. | 你可以的 你可以做一个好人 |
[18:13] | Well, like the patient said, | 好吧 就像病人说的 |
[18:15] | “I didn’t want brain surgery, but the doctor changed my mind.” | “不想做脑手术又怎样 反正医生能改变我的脑回路” |
[18:23] | Was that a dad joke? | 这是老人玩笑吗? |
[18:25] | And a “yes”. | 没错 |
[18:26] | If you do the surgery, | 前提是由你来做手术 |
[18:30] | I’ve heard that you know your way around a fossa tumor. | 我听说你对颅窝肿瘤了如指掌 |
[18:37] | As you wish. | 悉听尊便 |
[18:48] | What are we doing here? | 我们正在做的是什么? |
[18:49] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[18:54] | A bicoronal frontal craniotomy. | 双冠状额叶开颅手术 |
[18:55] | -And? -Possible orbital osteotomies. | -还有呢? -可能还要做眼眶截骨术 |
[18:59] | Drill. | 钻头 |
[19:00] | We would place a lumbar drain first. | 我们得先放置腰椎引流管 |
[19:02] | Before incision, yes. I thought I’d focus on the surgery. | 切开之前 是的 能让我专心做手术吗 |
[19:08] | Be careful of the sutura coronalis. | 小心冠状缝 |
[19:10] | Why, does the patient have those? | 为什么 病人有冠状缝? |
[19:12] | All higher primates do. If you don’t remember– | 所有高等灵长类动物都会 如果你不记得了… |
[19:14] | It’s a joke. In the OR we call that a joke. | 这是个玩笑 手术室里 我们管这个叫玩笑 |
[19:19] | Popping the top. | 弹出顶部 |
[19:29] | Let’s get under the lobes. | 让我们进入脑叶下 |
[19:30] | Wait. | 等下 |
[19:32] | That is not the next step, it’s– | 下一步不是这个 而是… |
[19:34] | Assessing and ligating the anterior third? | 评估和夹闭第三脑室前部? |
[19:37] | I thought I’d do that after I get a better view. | 视野清晰之后我会那样做的 |
[19:41] | That is an acceptable option. | 确实可以这样 |
[19:44] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[19:48] | -But you must remember to– -No more talking now. | -但你必须记得… -别再说了 |
[19:51] | This is my patient. So I should be able– | 这是我的病人 所以我应该能… |
[19:53] | -Please leave. -I won’t be quiet. | -请离开 -我不会闭嘴的 |
[19:55] | One of us is going to leave, Shaun. | 肖恩 我俩中有一个必须走 |
[19:57] | It will not be the one doing the surgery. | 我在做手术 走的不能是我 |
[20:10] | Let’s get after it. | 开始找肿瘤吧 |
[20:14] | With blood transfusions, | 通过输血 |
[20:16] | plus a cocktail of five medications | 加上五种药物的混合物 |
[20:18] | to increase blood cell. | 增加血细胞 |
[20:19] | That should get Nico through the operation. | 那应该能让尼克撑过手术 |
[20:21] | Few weeks later, we get a stem cell transplantation from one of you. | 几周后 我们会从你们其中一个 那里进行干细胞移植 |
[20:26] | What’d the side effects be? | 副作用是什么? |
[20:27] | High risk of infection and bleeds from the surgery | 手术感染和出血的风险很高 |
[20:30] | and possible toxicity from drug interactions. | 以及药物相互作用可能产生的毒性 |
[20:35] | You know the alternative. He’d be gone in just a few months. | 你知道另一种选择 他会在短短几个月内离开我们 |
[20:42] | If you were in our place, what would you do? | 如果你是我们 你会怎么做? |
[20:50] | I’d do the surgery. | 我会做手术 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | We’ll prep Nico for surgery. | 我们会为尼克做手术准备 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:10] | If this works, it’ll be a real win-win, | 如果行得通 对你我都好 |
[21:12] | because one day I do plan to do laundry again. | 因为我确实打算再洗一次衣服 |
[21:31] | All right, Eden, | 好了 伊登 |
[21:33] | I’m just gonna sit down | 我要坐一会儿了 |
[21:36] | for one sec. | 就一秒 |
[21:48] | No. | 别啊 |
[21:55] | That’ll stay just between us. | 这事就别告诉别人了 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:05] | I want Shaun off the case. | 我想让肖恩别再跟这个案例了 |
[22:08] | It’s his patient. | 但这是他的病人 |
[22:09] | I don’t want to crack a skull open | 我不想给人开颅的时候 |
[22:11] | standing next to someone waiting for me to screw up. | 有人在我旁边盼着我搞砸 |
[22:14] | I want a team I can trust 100% and who will trust me. | 我想要一个我可以百分百信任 同时也会信任我的团队 |
[22:20] | Shaun’s off the case. | 这案例不归肖恩管了 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:22] | I’ll be assisting. | 我来协助你 |
[22:29] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[22:43] | This is nice. | 真棒 |
[22:48] | The chicken? | 鸡肉? |
[22:49] | Not exclusively. | 不止是鸡肉 |
[22:54] | I just hope it doesn’t get messed up by things at work. | 我只是希望 这种氛围不会被工作的事毁掉 |
[23:00] | The unionization drive. | 建立工会的事 |
[23:05] | What if I could | 也许我可以 |
[23:06] | squeeze the board, | 给董事会点压力 |
[23:07] | get them to sign off on some real and meaningful improvements? | 让他们同意一些真正有意义的改进? |
[23:11] | You might not need a union. | 这样你们可能就不需要工会了 |
[23:14] | Those’d have to be some big concessions. | 那他们可得做出一些重大让步 |
[23:20] | How about… | 这样呢… |
[23:22] | A 5% raise? | 加薪百分之五? |
[23:24] | 1-4 cap on nurse-to-patient ratios? | 一个护士最多负责四个病人? |
[23:27] | Might even be able to get a Chief Nursing Officer on the board. | 甚至可以让董事会 增加一名首席护士长 |
[23:33] | That’s pretty interesting. | 听起来很有意思 |
[23:36] | No idea if anyone else would go for it. | 但不确定其他人愿不愿意这样 |
[23:42] | Could you find out? | 你能帮忙去问一下吗? |
[23:45] | There’s a difference how hard I can push for a proposal | 可能会起作用的计划 和一定会起作用的计划 |
[23:48] | that might work versus one that will. | 我推进的用力程度肯定是不一样的 |
[23:52] | I can float it to a couple people. | 我可以去问一些人 |
[23:55] | Yeah? | 可以? |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[24:00] | Dessert? | 甜点? |
[24:01] | Yes. | 吃 |
[24:06] | As soon as the surgery’s over, the case is yours again. | 手术一结束 案例就又是你的了 |
[24:11] | I will watch from the gallery. | 那我在观察室看 |
[24:14] | No need. I’ll have a much better view from the floor. | 不需要 我在旁边能看得更清楚 |
[24:17] | The video feed on the monitors is excellent, | 监视器上的视频质量很好 |
[24:20] | and it couldn’t hurt to have more backup. | 有更多后援也没什么影响 |
[24:23] | Actually, it could, Shaun. | 事实上 肖恩 有影响 |
[24:27] | I was wrong sending you to Glassman. | 我不该让你做格拉斯曼的替补的 |
[24:29] | He’s pretty upset right now. | 他现在很不高兴 |
[24:31] | If you push it, it could hurt your relationship. | 如果你再多做点什么 可能会对你俩的关系不好 |
[24:34] | But if a doctor is making mistakes– | 但如果一个医生犯了错误… |
[24:37] | You don’t have to be the one to catch them. Not when others can. | 但抓住这些错误的不是必须是你 让其他人来吧 |
[24:42] | Not when the doctor is your dad. | 尤其是这个医生如同你父亲一般时 |
[25:03] | There’s a few left. It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 还剩几个 没关系 不用担心 |
[25:07] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[25:11] | I knew I was running out. I knew it. What kind of mom runs out of diapers? | 我知道快用完了 我就知道 什么妈妈会用完纸尿裤? |
[25:16] | Morgan? | 摩根? |
[25:23] | Eden, if you’re alone, open the door. | 伊登 如果你自己在家 就快开门吧 |
[25:36] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[25:37] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[25:38] | I’m failing at everything. | 我什么都做不成 |
[25:48] | When Kellan was three months, | 在凯兰三个月大的时候 |
[25:51] | Mia had to go out of town. | 米娅有事必须出城 |
[25:53] | It was my first time alone with him, | 那是我第一次一个人带他 |
[25:56] | and he was teething. | 他正在长牙 |
[25:58] | It was 4:00 in the morning, | 当时是凌晨四点 |
[26:00] | and neither of us had slept and suddenly, | 我俩熬了一宿 突然间 |
[26:05] | I knew exactly how to fix everything. | 我就知道该怎么结束这一切了 |
[26:08] | One or both of us was going out that window. | 要么自己跳出窗子 要么两人一起跳 |
[26:16] | No one went out the window. | 但最后我俩都好好的 |
[26:19] | We both fell asleep. | 我们都睡着了 |
[26:21] | Of the many times I’ve heard about your failures, | 在我听说过的所有你失败的事情里 |
[26:24] | none has ever made me happier. | 这个听起来最让我开心了 |
[26:25] | You’re not failing, you’re just… | 你没有失败 你只是在… |
[26:28] | muddling through. | 走一步看一步 |
[26:30] | I’m not a muddler. | 我不是那种人 |
[26:32] | Every parent is. | 每个父母都是这样的 |
[26:35] | Key’s to not lose your mind while you’re muddling. | 关键是不要在摸索的时候失去理智 |
[26:44] | Freed up the lateral aspect. | 释放侧面 |
[26:45] | Cauterizing. | 烧灼 |
[26:49] | We’re ready to remove the tumor. | 准备切除肿瘤 |
[26:51] | Dr. Kalu, want the honor? | 卡卢医生 想操刀吗? |
[26:54] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[27:03] | Mets all over his liver. | 转移得肝脏上到处都是 |
[27:08] | Can we resect the most involved segments? | 我们可以切除浸润最多的部分吗? |
[27:11] | It’s too widespread. | 分布太广了 |
[27:15] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[27:19] | Close him up. | 缝合吧 |
[27:20] | Tell the family. | 通知他的家人 |
[27:35] | Start the timer. | 启动计时器 |
[27:48] | Place the lumbar drain, please. | 请放置腰椎引流管 |
[28:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:04] | -Tough day? -Yeah, it was. | -艰难的一天? -是的 |
[28:06] | When I was arguing with the board and fighting with Lim and… | 和董事会争论 和利姆吵架 还有… |
[28:12] | I just found out I got to tell the kid’s parents | 我刚发现我得告诉孩子的父母 |
[28:14] | that the surgery I recommended failed | 我推荐的手术失败了 |
[28:17] | and their boy has a month to live, so… | 他们的孩子只有一个月了 所以… |
[28:19] | that tipped it a bit beyond tough. | 艰难可能不足以形容我这一天 |
[28:24] | I’ll come back later. | 那我待会再过来 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. I’m okay. | 对不起 我没事 |
[28:27] | What’s up? | 有什么事? |
[28:29] | -This may not be the time. -No. | -现在可能不是时候 -没事 |
[28:31] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[28:35] | I floated your idea to a few nurses. | 我把你的想法告诉了几位护士 |
[28:39] | They don’t trust perks that can be taken away at will. | 他们觉得 随时可能被扣掉的津贴没意义 |
[28:42] | They want a union. | 他们还是想要个工会 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:46] | Which nurses? | 哪些护士? |
[28:48] | Their names? | 他们的名字? |
[28:50] | You want me to inform on my coworker? | 你想让我告发我的同事吗? |
[28:52] | To know how serious is it. | 我只想知道事情有多严重 |
[28:54] | Are we talking influential people or some disgruntled part timers? | 你说的是有影响力的人 还是一些心怀不满的兼职员工? |
[29:16] | No! | 不! |
[29:17] | You need to use a Penfield dissector to avoid lacerating the sagittal sinus. | 你得用彭菲尔德剥离器 以避免撕裂矢状窦 |
[29:21] | -Dr. Murphy. -Using the blunt end | -墨菲医生 -使用钻头钝端 |
[29:23] | of the drill bit instead. | 来代替 |
[29:28] | Okay, carry on. | 好的 继续 |
[29:30] | Thank you. Speak again, Dr. Murphy, and I’ll have you removed. | 谢谢 墨菲医生 如果你再说话 我会让人请你出去 |
[29:40] | I heard you were here and I said, “Impossible” | 我听说你来了 我第一反应是:“不可能” |
[29:43] | because Lea and I talked about | 因为丽跟我说过 |
[29:44] | how this is her very precious and finite me time. | 这是她非常宝贵 少有的属于自己的时间 |
[29:48] | Tonight’s date with Perez, right? | 今晚你要和佩雷斯约会? |
[29:50] | -What are you gonna do? -I have no idea. | -你们打算做什么? -我不知道 |
[29:52] | Thought of this Italian place, | 想到一家意大利餐厅 |
[29:54] | then I remember they have house wine on tables | 然后我想起他们桌上有自酿葡萄酒 |
[29:56] | and figured that might trigger a relapse. | 觉得这可能会让他想起之前的事 |
[29:58] | Then thought of indoor skydiving, but what if he gets hurt? | 然后又想到室内跳伞 可是万一受伤了怎么办? |
[30:01] | So I… | 所以我… |
[30:02] | You’re really overthinking this. | 你真的想得太多了 |
[30:05] | I thought maybe he wasn’t ready to date, but now I’m thinking I’m not. | 我之前觉得他还没准备好约会 但现在我想是我还没准备好 |
[30:09] | Maybe you’re not. | 也许你是还没准备好 |
[30:10] | But you’re gonna regret it if you don’t give it a shot. | 但如果你不试一下 你会后悔的 |
[30:15] | Take him to the Batumi Grill, order the khachapuri. | 带他去巴图尼烤吧 点一份奶酪面包船 |
[30:19] | Blanket is waiting. | 毯子在等着你 |
[30:23] | Khachapuri. | 奶酪面包船 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:25] | -You’re giving up? -That’s not what– | -你们要放弃? -我不是这个… |
[30:28] | You can’t do this to us, to him. | 你们不能这样对我们 这样对他 |
[30:30] | -I’m so sorry. -You can’t promise | -我很抱歉 -你们不能先保证 |
[30:31] | you have a cure then abandon us. | 有治疗方法 然后又放弃我们 |
[30:33] | -Nothing we can do. -Find another surgery. | -我们尽力了 -去找别的手术 |
[30:36] | We need to focus on improving the time Nico has left. | 我们现在的重点是 提高尼克最后这段时间的生活质量 |
[30:39] | Don’t tell me where to focus. He’s my son. | 不要告诉我重点是什么 他是我儿子 |
[30:41] | I don’t want quality time. All I want is my boy. | 我不想要生活质量 我只要我儿子 |
[30:45] | I’m talking to him. | 我在和他说话 |
[30:47] | You’re being selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[30:50] | Forcing any more operations will only cause Nico more pain. | 任何更多的操作 只会给尼克带来更多的痛苦 |
[30:53] | You and Talia and Olivia will have terrible memories of his last days. | 他生命的最后几天会给你 塔利亚和奥利维亚留下最糟糕的回忆 |
[30:57] | I don’t care about memories. | 我不在乎回忆 |
[31:00] | You should, | 你必须在乎 |
[31:02] | because soon, they are all you’ll have. | 因为很快回忆就会是你仅有的东西了 |
[31:10] | You wouldn’t let me give up before. | 以前你总让我别放弃 |
[31:13] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[31:18] | But now it’s time. | 但现在是时候了 |
[31:31] | Dads are supposed to fight for their kids. | 爸爸们应该为他们的孩子而战 |
[31:34] | So you fight | 那你就战 |
[31:37] | to give your son as many beautiful days as you can. | 尽你所能 让你儿子剩下的日子过得美好 |
[32:19] | You need a rest? | 你需要休息吗? |
[32:21] | No, I’m just stretching. | 不用 我只是在拉伸 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:31] | And there is our houseguest. | 我们的房客在这里 |
[32:37] | And it overstayed its welcome. | 现在它已经不受欢迎了 |
[32:41] | There’s a lot of bleeding. | 流了很多血 |
[32:43] | Vascular clips. | 血管夹 |
[32:44] | It must be a tear in the anterior cerebral. | 一定是大脑前动脉撕裂了 |
[32:48] | No, it’s from the dural feeders. | 不 是因为硬脑膜给药器 |
[32:51] | As expected. | 不出所料 |
[32:56] | And here we are. | 好了 |
[32:59] | Bleeding stopped. | 流血止住了 |
[33:01] | Nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:17] | No. | 停手 |
[33:19] | Dr. Glassman, please tell us what the next step is. | 格拉斯曼医生 请告诉我们下一步是什么 |
[33:22] | You hesitated. You need to say what comes next in the surgery. | 你犹豫了 你需要说出手术接下来会怎么样 |
[33:25] | Somebody, call security. | 来人 叫保安 |
[33:27] | -Shaun, you are out of line. -Answer. | -肖恩 你越界了 -回答 |
[33:32] | Please. | 请回答 |
[33:50] | It’s… | 应该… |
[34:15] | We need to decompress the optic nerve. | 我们需要给视神经减压 |
[34:16] | Rhoton dissector. | 罗顿解剖器 |
[34:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:41] | Patient’s in recovery. | 病人正在康复中 |
[34:47] | Your surgical plan was flawless. | 你的手术计划完美无缺 |
[34:56] | Alison Borden, | 艾莉森博登 |
[34:59] | 34-year-old mother of two. | 34岁 两个孩子的母亲 |
[35:01] | My first solo surgery. | 我的第一次独立手术 |
[35:05] | Frontal AVM, was walk in the park.+ | 额叶颅内动静脉畸形 简单得很 |
[35:08] | I was pumped. I was flying. | 我很激动 很兴奋 |
[35:12] | And then, | 然后 |
[35:14] | her feeding artery tore, | 她的供血动脉撕裂了 |
[35:17] | and I couldn’t stop the bleeding. | 我没法止血 |
[35:22] | Bipolaring, clipping, suturing. | 双极电凝 夹闭 缝合 |
[35:26] | We thought we were going to lose her. | 我们都以为她救不回来了 |
[35:31] | And I couldn’t get this image out of my mind | 当时我脑子里一直在想 |
[35:35] | of her kids, coming home from school | 她的孩子 放学回家 |
[35:37] | and seeing their father just | 看到他们的父亲 |
[35:40] | sitting there, you know. | 坐在那里 你知道 |
[35:47] | Finally, | 最后 |
[35:50] | I stuck a neuro-patty on a muscle patch graft and it held. | 我在肌肉移植片上固定了个神经贴片 血止住了 |
[35:56] | And when I walked out of that OR, I thought, | 当我走出那个手术室时 我想 |
[36:00] | I am never going back in there again. | 我再也不想做手术了 |
[36:08] | Then I saw Alison in recovery. | 然后我看到正在康复的艾莉森 |
[36:10] | You know, husband, kids, all smiles. | 你知道 她丈夫 孩子们 笑容满面 |
[36:13] | She gave me a big hug. | 她给了我一个大大的拥抱 |
[36:18] | Despite my raging ego, | 尽管我自信满满 |
[36:22] | I’ve tried, I’ve always tried, | 我试过 我一直都在尝试 |
[36:25] | to make it about the patients. | 以患者为中心 |
[36:30] | To do what’s best for them. | 做对他们最好的事情 |
[36:39] | I never thought that would mean putting down my knife. | 但我从没想过这意味着放下手术刀 |
[37:00] | The surgery went very well. | 手术很顺利 |
[37:02] | We were able to completely remove your tumor. | 我们完全切除了你的肿瘤 |
[37:06] | Hey, Dad, how are you feeling? | 嗨 爸爸 你感觉怎么样? |
[37:11] | My head kinda hurts. | 我的头有点痛 |
[37:13] | I bet. | 那肯定 |
[37:29] | I gave you that locket? | 那个挂坠盒是我给你的? |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:34] | For my last birthday. | 上次我过生日的礼物 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:40] | That seems like a long time ago. | 似乎是很久以前的事了 |
[38:08] | Rock-a-bye baby on the tree top | 树顶摇摇 睡吧宝宝 |
[38:15] | Okay, I know, I know. | 好了 我知道 |
[38:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[38:20] | Hey, Siri, play “Deceptacon” by Le Tigre. | 嗨 Siri 播放老虎乐队的《骗局》 |
[38:33] | Do you like this? | 你喜欢吗? |
[38:35] | Do you like dancing with me? | 你喜欢和我一起跳舞吗? |
[38:39] | Well, I love dancing with you. | 嗯 我喜欢和你一起跳舞 |
[38:44] | Your mommy loves dancing with you. | 你妈妈喜欢和你一起跳舞 |
[39:05] | -You look great. -Thank you. | -你看起来很棒 -谢谢 |
[39:07] | -So do you. -Thank you. | -你也是 -谢谢 |
[39:10] | So, where we headed? | 那么 我们要去哪里? |
[39:12] | It’s a Georgian place. | 是个格鲁吉亚餐厅 |
[39:13] | Lea swears by their khachapuri. | 丽说他们家的奶酪面包船超好吃 |
[39:15] | That sounds amazing. | 听起来很棒 |
[39:17] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道那是什么菜 |
[39:19] | I had to look it up. | 我也是查了才知道 |
[39:20] | It’s cheese bread. | 是芝士面包 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:59] | Sorry about earlier. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[40:02] | Not your finest moment. | 那时候你的表现确实不太好 |
[40:05] | This, on the other hand… | 然而这一幕… |
[40:07] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[40:13] | Wow. | 哇 |
[40:17] | Do you think maybe… | 你觉得也许… |
[40:19] | We can do dinner another night. | 我们可以改天再吃晚餐 |
[40:33] | I like the suit. | 我喜欢这套衣服 |
[40:39] | Like, I really like the suit. | 真的 我很喜欢这套衣服 |
[40:42] | Maybe it could come home tonight? | 也许今晚可以带回家? |
[41:04] | It’s a beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[41:12] | Kurt and Hailey held hands. | 科特和海莉牵手了 |
[41:17] | It must be hard to accept you’re compromised. | 你脑部确实受损了 这一定很难接受 |
[41:19] | But you didn’t hurt a patient. | 但你没有伤害到病人 |
[41:21] | Now you understand why I did it. You can’t be mad at me. | 现在你也明白我为什么这么做了 你不能生我的气 |
[41:24] | You didn’t have to do it that way. Okay? | 但你做的方式不对 好吗? |
[41:27] | You were right. You didn’t have to do that. | 你的结论是对的 但方式不对 |
[41:30] | If I was right, then– | 如果我是对的 那… |
[41:31] | You humiliated me in public. | 你当众羞辱了我 |
[41:33] | In my operating room, in front of my colleagues. | 在我的手术室里 在我的同事面前 |
[41:37] | Do you have any idea how much that hurt coming from you? | 你知道你带来的伤害有多大吗? |
[41:49] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[41:53] | You can just leave me alone. | 你可以让我一个人待着 |
[42:01] | Hello, Lea? | 喂 丽? |
[42:03] | The peanut’s coming early. | 花生要提前出生了 |
[42:10] | The peanut is coming! | 花生要出生了! |