时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:06] | You need to eat something. | 你总得吃点东西 |
[02:07] | Don’t want to. | 不想吃 |
[02:09] | Kyra, we need to act normal. | 凯拉 我们得表现正常点 |
[02:10] | If I could do that, I wouldn’t be here. | 我要是能装 就不会在这了 |
[02:15] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[02:18] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[02:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:25] | Morning, Alex. | 早上好 亚历克斯 |
[02:27] | Morning, Kyra. | 早上好 凯拉 |
[02:31] | Feels different, doesn’t it? | 感觉不一样了吧 |
[02:34] | Being in the minority. | 成为少数群体 |
[02:36] | Being the odd ones out. | 成为被排斥的怪人 |
[02:39] | Only two of you left. | 只剩下你们两个 |
[02:42] | It’s kind of sad. | 真可悲 |
[02:44] | Watching two people cling so hard to something | 看着两个人如此执着于 |
[02:46] | that’s so… | 某种很 |
[02:48] | mundane. | 乏味的事 |
[03:00] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 那么 你会怎么做呢 |
[03:05] | Gonna run away as well? | 你也要逃跑吗 |
[03:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:11] | Perhaps running away is not what to do. | 或许逃跑不是应该做的 |
[03:14] | Right, man? | 对吧 兄弟 |
[03:43] | I’ve been through all our files. | 我把我们所有文件都看了一遍 |
[03:45] | All the background on Sir David, Lady Caroline. | 所有关于大卫爵士和卡罗琳女士的背景信息 |
[03:47] | Every second of online footage. | 录像的每一秒 |
[03:49] | This other boy doesn’t appear once. | 这个男孩从没出现过 |
[03:52] | Our visitor says he took it from the hand of a dead man. | 我们的客人说他是从一个死人手里拿到的照片 |
[04:00] | Parker is in London. | 帕克在伦敦 |
[04:05] | Let’s get to the bottom of this. | 让我们搞清楚这件事 |
[04:08] | Yeah. And, uh, bring Kyra down after lessons. | 对了 等凯拉下课后带她过来 |
[04:13] | As soon as she is dealt with, the better. | 越早处理她越好 |
[04:15] | Of course. | 好的 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:21] | Kyra? | 凯拉 |
[04:26] | Kyra? | 凯拉 |
[04:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:42] | We saw Baxter got killed last night. | 我们昨晚看见巴克斯特被杀了 |
[04:45] | Laura’s gone, now James is gone, and I’m next. | 劳拉走了 现在詹姆斯也走了 我就是下一个 |
[04:49] | So on a scale of okay to not okay, I am very not. | 所以在好到不好的区间 我非常不好 |
[04:56] | I won’t let it happen. | 我不会允许的 |
[04:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:59] | How’s that going to work? | 那你要怎么做呢 |
[05:02] | Look. You are not entirely stupid, | 其实 你并不是十分愚蠢 |
[05:05] | but if you think I need you to ride in and rescue me now, | 但如果你认为我现在需要你来拯救我 |
[05:08] | you clearly haven’t been paying attention. | 你显然没有懂我 |
[05:15] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[05:18] | It hurts me to say it, but James was right. | 虽然这么说我也很难受 但詹姆斯是对的 |
[05:22] | If we stay here, we’re finished. | 如果留在这 我们就完了 |
[05:25] | I can’t leave. | 我不能离开 |
[05:26] | – Not yet. – Why not? | -还不行 -为什么 |
[05:30] | Is it something to do with Ian Rider? | 是不是和伊恩·莱德有关 |
[05:36] | Look, you do whatever you have to do, | 你做你要做的 |
[05:37] | and I’ll do whatever I have to. | 我也做我要做的 |
[05:39] | But until you trust me, you’re no use to me. | 但除非你相信我 否则你对我毫无用处 |
[05:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:00] | Sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[06:06] | Yeah. Definitely. | 好的 |
[06:09] | And you’ll text me the address? | 你会把地址发过来吧 |
[06:12] | Perfect. I– | 行 那我 |
[06:18] | Eddie, cover for me. Tell Mr. Boswell I’m ill or something. | 艾迪 帮我打掩护 告诉博斯韦尔老师我生病了 |
[06:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | When undiscovered talent becomes discovered talent. | 沧海遗珠被发掘了 |
[06:25] | That’s just happened. | 就是这回事 |
[06:45] | The thing is sometimes I think I’ve always seen my life, | 有时候我觉得我总是在通过一个镜头 |
[06:48] | like, through a lens. | 观察我的生活 |
[06:50] | You know, it’s just kind of what makes me me. | 就像是一种让我成为我的东西 |
[06:56] | Nah, too preachy. | 不行 太作了 |
[07:28] | From Facebook data to Internet oversight, | 从脸书数据到互联网监管 |
[07:32] | what we can see is that if your message is strong enough, | 我们可以知道 如果你的信息足够强大 |
[07:35] | you can take away people’s liberties. | 你可以剥夺人们的自由 |
[07:38] | And they will applaud you for doing it. | 他们还会为此鼓掌 |
[07:44] | Now, as we all know, Dr. Baxter is indisposed today. | 大家都知道 巴克斯特博士今天身体不适 |
[07:49] | So this afternoon’s physical education session | 所以今天下午的体育课 |
[07:52] | will be replaced by a free study period. | 改为自习 |
[07:54] | Work well. | 好好学习 |
[07:55] | Oh, um, Kyra. | 对了 凯拉 |
[08:00] | I’d just like a word, please. | 我要和你聊两句 |
[08:02] | In my office. | 请来我办公室 |
[08:04] | If you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 |
[08:14] | You can’t just run. You’ll die in the snow. | 你不能就这样逃跑 你会死在雪地里的 |
[08:15] | – I’m going to die anyway. – You can hide. | -不管怎样我都会死 -你可以藏起来 |
[08:17] | – We got the codes, so you can go somewhere – They’d look everywhere. | -我们有密码 藏在某个地方 -他们会彻查的 |
[08:20] | They wouldn’t. | 不会的 |
[08:22] | I just need an hour. | 只需给我一小时 |
[08:24] | We’ve seen what’s on the second floor, | 我们已经看到二楼有什么 |
[08:26] | and the answers aren’t there. | 答案并不在那 |
[08:27] | That means the answers have to be in the basement. | 这就意味着答案一定在地下室里 |
[08:29] | I don’t have an hour. | 我没有一小时了 |
[08:31] | I don’t care about your answers. | 我不在乎你的答案 |
[08:34] | Kyra, please. | 凯拉 求你了 |
[08:36] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[08:40] | Better you don’t ask. | 你最好别问 |
[08:42] | So when they come for you, you can’t tell them. | 这样他们来找你时 你就告诉不了他们了 |
[08:50] | We’re going back 30 years or more. | 我们要追溯回30年前或更早 |
[08:53] | I want everything covered. | 我要彻查所有东西 |
[08:55] | All our enemies. | 所有敌人 |
[08:57] | Old and new. | 不论新老 |
[08:59] | Double-check everything. | 仔细检查一切 |
[09:08] | What do you think Ian would say | 伊恩要是知道布伦特派亚历克斯去卧底 |
[09:10] | about Blunt putting Alex in play? | 你猜他作何感受 |
[09:13] | He was training him. | 他一直在训练亚历克斯 |
[09:15] | I think he’d be proud. | 我猜他会很骄傲 |
[12:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:05] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[13:05] | I’m here for the young filmmakers’ networking thing. | 我是为了年轻制片人网络那个来的 |
[13:08] | Yes. We spoke on the phone. | 没错 我们在电话里聊过 |
[13:10] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[13:11] | – Come through. – Sure. | -随我来 -好 |
[13:14] | – Who brought you? – No one. I came by myself. | -谁带你来的 -没人 我自己过来的 |
[13:19] | – Can I take your jacket? – Sure. That’d be lovely. | -把外套给我吧 -行 你人太好了 |
[13:24] | Carry on. | 继续往前 |
[13:29] | You must be Tom Harris. | 你一定就是汤姆·哈里斯 |
[13:31] | I’m Parker Roscoe. | 我是帕克·罗斯科 |
[13:33] | – I run Roscorp Media. – No way. I know you. | -我在管理罗斯科传媒 -不是吧 我认识你 |
[13:36] | Have your cake and eat it. That was awesome. | 享用你的美味蛋糕 太赞了 |
[13:37] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久远的事了 |
[13:39] | – A different life, you could say. – Ah. Right. | -可以说现在是全新的生活 -也是 |
[13:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:44] | I very much enjoyed your, uh, films. | 我非常喜欢你的 短片 |
[13:49] | They were very original. | 很具原创性 |
[13:50] | Thank you. Um… | 谢谢夸奖 |
[13:53] | Yeah. That’s what we were shooting for, actually. | 对 这正是我们努力的方向 |
[13:58] | Sometimes I think I’ve always seen life, | 有时我感觉 我一直是透过镜头 |
[14:01] | like, through a lens. | 在观察人生 |
[14:04] | You know? | 你能体会吗 |
[14:06] | It’s just part of what makes me me. | 就像是一种让我成为我的东西 |
[14:12] | Yeah. By the way, I think we may have a friend in common. | 好 对了 我们好像有个共同的朋友 |
[14:17] | – What? Really? – Yeah. | -什么 真的吗 -对 |
[14:19] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[14:21] | Alex Rider? | 亚历克斯·莱德 |
[14:23] | No. Alex Friend. | 不 亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[14:31] | Alex F– Yeah. | 亚历克斯·弗 没错 |
[14:34] | There’s a lot of Alexes. | 很多人都叫亚历克斯 |
[14:35] | It’s a very popular name. | 这个名字很大众 |
[14:38] | Alex Friend… | 亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[14:41] | Sir David? | 大卫爵士 |
[14:43] | Up at the mansion? | 住在庄园里 |
[14:45] | With that big bedroom with a huge bed? | 超大的卧室里有张巨大的床 |
[14:48] | I mean, like, who even has that? I assume you might because… | 谁会住那地方 我猜你可能会 因为 |
[14:53] | Rich. | 有钱人 |
[14:57] | His sister. She– Pfft. She’s a bit of a handful. | 他的妹妹 她有点让人头疼 |
[15:01] | Isn’t she? | 对吧 |
[15:03] | How do you know Alex Friend, Tom? | 你怎么认识的亚历克斯·弗兰德 汤姆 |
[15:11] | Yeah, it’s a long– It’s a long story. | 说来 说来话长 |
[15:13] | Mm. Well, I’d love to hear it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[15:22] | I’ve just remembered, I– | 我刚想起来 我 |
[15:24] | Remembered what? | 想起来什么 |
[15:26] | I have a thing…now. | 我现在 有件要紧事 |
[15:30] | Shall I come back? I can come back. | 我能下次再来吗 我可以再来一趟 |
[15:31] | – I don’t think so. – I’ve really gotta– | -我看不行 -我真的得 |
[15:33] | Sit down, Tom. | 坐下 汤姆 |
[15:36] | Don’t make me ask you again. | 别让我说第二次 |
[15:57] | – Have you seen Kyra? – No. | -你看到凯拉了吗 -没有 |
[16:00] | Well, if you see her. | 你要是见到了她 |
[16:02] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[16:14] | Eva wants a word with Kyra. | 伊娃要找凯拉聊两句 |
[16:17] | About time. | 也是时候了 |
[16:19] | We’ll find her. | 我们去找她 |
[16:20] | I’ll check the back stairs. | 我去后楼梯找 |
[18:24] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[18:26] | Alex. Alex. | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[18:27] | – Come on. – Alex. | -过来 -亚历克斯 |
[18:29] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[18:30] | Alex. Alex. | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 |
[18:32] | Be quiet. Be quiet. | 小点声 小点声 |
[18:34] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[18:35] | Alex. Please, man, you’ve gotta help us. | 亚历克斯 求你帮帮我们 |
[18:37] | You gotta get us out of here. They’re gonna kill us. | 你要救我们出去 他们会杀了我们 |
[18:40] | My name is Parker Roscoe. | 我叫帕克·罗斯科 |
[18:41] | My father can pay you anything you want | 你想要什么我父亲都能给你 |
[18:43] | if you can just get me out of here. | 只要你救我出去 |
[18:45] | Alex, you need to get us out of here, please? | 亚历克斯 求你一定要救我们出去 |
[18:48] | Please, Alex. Please. | 求你了 亚历克斯 求你了 |
[19:00] | – Tell me the truth, Tom. – I’m telling you the truth, man. | -说实话 汤姆 -我说的就是实话 |
[19:02] | I don’t really know him. I just deliver him pizza sometimes. | 我和他不熟 我只是偶尔给他送披萨 |
[19:05] | I have a part-time job. I deliver pizza. | 我有份兼职工作 送披萨 |
[19:07] | Sometimes to him, but I don’t know him. | 有时给他送 但我不认识他 |
[19:10] | I was just bigging myself up, man. I don’t– | 我刚才只是在吹牛 我不 |
[19:12] | How does someone like me knows someone like that? | 我这种人怎么会认识那种人 |
[19:14] | Exactly. See, I know that you’re lying to me, Tom. | 正是如此 我知道你在撒谎 汤姆 |
[19:18] | Okay? When you learn to become a liar | 知道吗 等你学会撒谎之后 |
[19:20] | you can detect it in others. | 就能识破别人的谎言 |
[19:22] | And I… | 而我 |
[19:23] | I am an excellent liar. | 我是个谎话大师 |
[19:27] | And you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[19:29] | I have a faster way to solve this. | 我有个更快的办法 |
[19:32] | Grab his thumb. | 抓住他的大拇指 |
[19:33] | No. No, you don’t have to do this, please. | 不 没必要做这么绝 求你了 |
[19:34] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to do this, man. | 没必要做这么绝 没必要做这么绝 |
[19:36] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[19:37] | Please, I swear. I swear– Jeez. | 求你了 我发誓 我发誓 天啊 |
[19:49] | Twenty-first century window into the soul. | 二十一世纪灵魂的窗户 |
[19:52] | Let’s see who you really are. | 看看你究竟是谁 |
[20:02] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[20:03] | Now. | 立刻 |
[20:20] | Greif. | 我是格雷夫 |
[20:21] | I’m sending you a video. | 我发给你一段视频 |
[20:24] | I think you need to act quickly. | 我觉得你该快速行动 |
[20:31] | If anyone who’s met Alex Rider | 但凡见过亚历克斯·莱德的人 |
[20:33] | would think he’s a typical teenage schoolboy. | 都会觉得他是个典型的青少年学生 |
[20:36] | But if comic books have taught us anything, which they have, | 然而但凡漫画书教会我们一件事 也的确如此 |
[20:39] | is that looking like a mild-mannered normal | 看起来是个温文尔雅的普通人 |
[20:41] | is actually an obvious giveaway. | 其实是他故意放出的信号 |
[20:43] | 亚历山大·莱德 间谍的人生 | |
[20:43] | So is Alex Rider really what he seems? | 亚历克斯·莱德真的是看起来这样吗 |
[20:57] | Kyra’s gone as well. | 凯拉也不见了 |
[20:59] | Have security sweep the building. | 让安保搜索大楼 |
[21:02] | – Check all exits. – Yes, doctor. | -查看所有的出口 -是 博士 |
[21:12] | We’ve looked everywhere. | 我们找遍了所有地方 |
[21:13] | We have a breach. | 我们有发现 |
[21:14] | Side door has been compromised. | 侧门被破坏了 |
[21:16] | Any sign of them? | 有他们的线索吗 |
[21:21] | Repeat. | 重复一遍 |
[21:22] | One set of footprints. | 一组脚印 |
[21:23] | Repeat. One set. | 重复 一组 |
[21:24] | Small, leading to the forest. | 很小 走向了森林 |
[21:27] | She will die out there. | 她会死在那里的 |
[21:28] | Do you wanna bet everything on that? | 你敢打赌吗 |
[21:31] | They’ve split up. | 他们分开了 |
[21:32] | They’ve seen the truth. Somehow. | 他们不知道用什么办法窥见了真相 |
[21:35] | And she panicked and ran away. | 她惊慌失措地跑掉了 |
[21:38] | Send out a squad to bring Kyra back. | 派个小队把凯拉带回来 |
[21:40] | Dead or alive. | 无论生死 |
[21:41] | – Then search the building for Alex Rider. – Understood, sir. | -然后在楼里找亚历山大·莱德 -明白 |
[21:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[22:00] | Who the hell is that? | 他是谁 |
[22:01] | That’s Stepan Serenkov. | 斯特潘·谢连科夫 |
[22:03] | He’s been here longer than all of us. | 他在这里的时间比我们都久 |
[22:07] | The whole place is a setup. | 这个地方是个圈套 |
[22:09] | It always has been. | 一直都是 |
[22:11] | They have these, like, copies of us. | 他们有这些 我们的复制品 |
[22:14] | Like twins. It’s like looking in the mirror. | 像双胞胎 像从镜子里看自己 |
[22:15] | They come down here, they watch us, | 他们在这里观察我们 |
[22:17] | and they learn every detail. | 学习每一个细节 |
[22:18] | I know. I saw the second floor. | 我知道 我去二楼看过了 |
[22:20] | They’ve got these monitoring stations. | 他们有监测站 |
[22:22] | Everything’s been duplicated. | 所有东西都被复制了 |
[22:23] | And they come here and look at us | 他们来这里观察我们 |
[22:25] | like we’re animals in a cage. | 好像我们是笼子里的动物 |
[22:27] | They ask us stuff. | 他们问我们问题 |
[22:28] | They’re supposed to be us. | 他们本应是我们 |
[22:29] | And when they’re good enough at being us, | 当他们模仿我们到足够好的时候 |
[22:32] | they get sent to our homes. | 就会被送回家 |
[22:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[22:36] | They get sent to our families. | 他们去了我们家里 |
[22:38] | They sleep in our beds. | 他们睡在我们床上 |
[22:41] | They take over our lives. | 他们接管了我们的生活 |
[22:43] | And we’re just… | 我们就… |
[22:45] | Parker’s right. We need to get out of here. | 帕克是对的 我们得离开这里 |
[22:48] | Even if I could get you out, what then? | 就算我能让你们出来 之后呢 |
[22:50] | We can’t just go running upstairs without a plan. | 我们不能没有计划就冲上楼 |
[22:52] | We’ll get killed. | 会被杀的 |
[22:53] | – The guards have guns. – Do you know why she’s like that? | -守卫们有枪 -你知道她为什么那样吗 |
[22:56] | Do you know why they’re all like that? | 你知道他们为什么都那样吗 |
[22:58] | Stellenbosch is interrogating us. | 斯泰伦博斯拷问我们 |
[23:00] | And anything they can’t learn from just watching, | 无法被观察到的任何事情 |
[23:02] | anything they need, | 任何他们需要的事情 |
[23:04] | I mean, your favorite food, | 比如 你最喜欢的食物 |
[23:05] | your PIN number for your bank account, | 你银行账户的密码 |
[23:07] | the name of your first pet. | 你第一只宠物的名字 |
[23:08] | anything to get the bigger picture, | 任何可以完善的事情 |
[23:10] | she gets it out of you no matter how hard you try. | 无论你有多努力 都会被问出来 |
[23:14] | Okay? So you can’t leave us here. | 懂吗 你不能把我们留在这里 |
[23:16] | You’ll be safer here. | 你们在这里更安全 |
[23:16] | I can get help then come back. | 我可以找到帮手再回来 |
[23:18] | No you can’t leave us here. | 不 你不能把我们留在这里 |
[23:20] | – I’m sorry. – Alex, you can’t leave us here. | -抱歉 -亚历克斯 你不能把我们留在这 |
[23:23] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[23:28] | Alex Rider, I presume. | 应该叫你亚历克斯·莱德吧 |
[23:46] | – Hello? – Oh hello, Miss Starbright. | -喂 -你好 斯塔布赖特小姐 |
[23:49] | I’m calling from Brooklands School Office. | 这里是布鲁克兰学校办公室 |
[23:51] | – What can I do for you? – I just wanted to ask, | -我能为你做什么 -我只是想问问 |
[23:53] | does Tom Harris happen to be with you? | 汤姆·哈里斯和你在一起吗 |
[23:55] | No. Should he be? | 没有 他应该在这里吗 |
[23:58] | I wondered if he popped around to see Alex. | 我想他会不会是去见亚历克斯了 |
[24:00] | You see, he’s not in school, | 他没来学校 |
[24:02] | and I can’t get ahold of his parents. | 我联系不上他的父母 |
[24:04] | And it’s unlike Tom to skip school, so I… | 逃课不像汤姆的作风 所以我… |
[24:07] | Wait, he just… | 等等 他刚刚… |
[24:11] | You know what? I’m sure it’s nothing. | 这肯定没什么 |
[24:13] | He’s probably just a little ill. | 他可能就是有点小病 |
[24:15] | Don’t worry about it. You know what? I’ll call you back. | 别担心 我回头打给你 |
[24:34] | Who’s Jack Starbright? | 杰克·斯塔布赖特是谁 |
[24:36] | Just some kid from school. | 学校的同学 |
[24:40] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[24:42] | I’ll make sure we don’t have any unexpected visitors. | 我来确保不会有不速之客 |
[24:54] | Langham is leaving the building. | 兰厄姆离开了大楼 |
[24:57] | Stay on Parker. | 继续看着帕克 |
[25:07] | You are wasting your energy. | 你在浪费体力 |
[25:10] | They’ve all been in here, and they’ve all tried to escape. | 他们都来过这里 都试过逃跑 |
[25:13] | Tried very hard, believe me. | 费了很大的劲 相信我 |
[25:15] | But you’re not like them, are you? | 但你和他们不一样 是不是 |
[25:18] | You’re a fake. | 你是假的 |
[25:21] | You can talk. You’ve got a whole school of them. | 你也有脸说 你有一学校的假人 |
[25:25] | My children aren’t fake. | 我的孩子不是假的 |
[25:27] | My children are perfect. | 我的孩子是最好的 |
[25:29] | Your children? | 你的孩子 |
[25:31] | I doubt you’ll understand, | 我觉得你不会理解 |
[25:33] | but the world needs a leader, Alex. | 但这个世界需要一个领袖 亚历克斯 |
[25:37] | One voice, my voice, through them. | 一个声音 就是我 通过他们传出去 |
[25:43] | So that’s Project Gemini then? | 所以这就是双子星计划吗 |
[25:46] | You have been busy, haven’t you? | 你一直很忙啊 |
[25:49] | I think it’s my turn now to learn about you. | 我认为现在是我该了解你的时候了 |
[25:52] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[25:54] | And we’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[25:55] | Good. Go ahead. | 好 开始吧 |
[25:58] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[25:59] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[26:39] | We’ve got movement. | 侦察到行动踪迹 |
[26:42] | A lot of movement. | 大量行动踪迹 |
[26:44] | They’ve got snowmobiles out across the mountain. | 他们派出了遍布整座山的雪地车 |
[26:47] | Small groups sweeping in a grid pattern. | 分成小队以网格状进行搜索 |
[26:53] | It’s a search. | 这是搜查行动 |
[26:56] | Someone’s got out. | 有人逃出来了 |
[27:01] | Jack. What is it? | 杰克 什么事 |
[27:03] | It’s Alex’s friend Tom. | 事关亚历克斯的朋友汤姆 |
[27:04] | He skipped school to go to Roscorp Media | 他逃学去了罗斯科传媒 |
[27:06] | and isn’t answering his phone. | 还不接电话 |
[27:08] | Something’s not right. | 不太对劲 |
[27:10] | Right. Leave it with me. | 好 交给我处理 |
[27:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:28] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[27:30] | Your full name. | 你的全名 |
[27:35] | Alex Friend. | 亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[27:38] | You know, from the Friend Foundation. | 你知道的 来自弗兰德基金会 |
[27:42] | I go clay-pigeon shooting. | 我喜欢射飞碟 |
[27:46] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:50] | Alex Friend. | 亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[27:56] | How much did you give him? | 你注射了多少剂量 |
[27:58] | The dose is accurate. He’s just fighting it. | 剂量很精确 他只是在抵抗 |
[28:02] | Alex, you’re lying. | 亚历克斯 你在说谎 |
[28:06] | Your name is Alex Rider. | 你的名字是亚历克斯·莱德 |
[28:09] | Tell me the truth. Who sent you here? | 对我说实话 谁派你来的 |
[28:13] | Why did you kill…? | 你为什么要杀 |
[28:15] | Why did you kill my uncle? | 你为什么要杀我叔叔 |
[28:17] | What? | 什么 |
[28:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:20] | Why did you kill Ian? | 你为什么要杀伊恩 |
[28:22] | – Who? – Who’s Ian? | -谁 -伊恩是谁 |
[28:27] | You don’t know? | 你不认识吗 |
[28:29] | Who is Ian? | 伊恩是谁 |
[28:31] | That doesn’t make any sense. How can you not know? | 完全说不通 你怎么可能不认识 |
[28:37] | Is there someone else? Someone else is involved? | 还有别人吗 还有别人参与吗 |
[28:43] | I’ll find them. | 我会找到他们 |
[28:43] | Who sent you here? | 谁派你过来的 |
[28:45] | Who– Who knows about me? | 谁 谁知道我的身份 |
[28:47] | All this way, | 从始至终 |
[28:48] | and you don’t even know who he is? | 你都不知道他的真实身份 |
[28:52] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[28:55] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[28:59] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[29:02] | You gonna turn the water on? | 你要打开水闸吗 |
[29:05] | You’re gonna play the music? | 你要放音乐吗 |
[29:08] | I’m not gonna help you. | 我不会帮你 |
[29:13] | I’m not gonna help you. | 我不会帮你 |
[29:14] | I can get paper clips any time I like. | 我随时都能拿到回形针 |
[29:19] | Now, who sent you here? | 谁派你过来的 |
[29:22] | Who sent you here? | 谁派你过来的 |
[29:27] | *I’ve seen it all* | *我都见过* |
[29:30] | *I’ve seen it all now* | *我都见过* |
[29:36] | *I swear to God I’ve seen it all* | *对天发誓 我全知晓* |
[29:40] | *Nothing shocks me Anymore* | *毫不讶异* |
[29:43] | *After tonight* | *午夜之后* |
[29:46] | I don’t understand. He shouldn’t be able to fight it like this. | 我无法理解 他不该有这么顽强的意志力 |
[29:52] | What about Kyra? | 凯拉呢 |
[29:54] | Her trail goes dead in the forest. | 她的踪迹在森林里消失了 |
[29:55] | There’s no way she can survive that. | 她绝不可能活着离开 |
[29:57] | Just suppose she does. Somehow. | 假设她最终走出去了 |
[30:01] | Where would she go? | 她会去哪里 |
[30:05] | She has no friends, she resists social interaction. | 她没有朋友 她拒绝社交互动 |
[30:09] | I believe the only place she could go back to | 我认为她唯一能去找的 |
[30:12] | would be her parents. | 就是她的父母 |
[30:30] | T63W155 Tango-6-3-Whiskey-1-5-5. | |
[30:36] | I need another job done. | 我需要另一项行动 |
[30:39] | Another kill. | 另一次暗杀 |
[30:41] | But fast. | 但要快 |
[30:43] | In Singapore. | 在新加坡 |
[30:47] | Andriy Vashenko, Nuo Chao. | 安德里·梵申科 努奥·赵 |
[30:52] | Parents of a student of mine. | 我一个学生的父母 |
[30:54] | I’ll arrange the transfer immediately. | 我会立刻安排转账 |
[31:16] | Oh, you wanna keep trying, huh? | 你还想继续是吧 |
[31:18] | Because I’ve got lots of songs. I can keep singing all day. | 我曲库还有很多 我能唱一整天 |
[31:24] | – I can’t wait to hear that. – Kyra? | -我等不及要听了 -凯拉 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I know. Sometimes I surprise myself. | 我知道 我的行为有时自己都猜不透 |
[31:28] | Can you get me out of here? | 你能救我出去吗 |
[31:30] | Yes, and I will. | 可以 我会的 |
[31:33] | As soon as you tell me who you really are. | 只要你告诉我你的真实身份 |
[31:36] | What? | 什么 |
[31:37] | We trust each other, or we’re both dead. | 我们要互相信任 否则都得死 |
[31:40] | Oh, very good. | 演得真像 |
[31:43] | You sound like her, you move like her. | 你音色很像她 姿势很像她 |
[31:45] | So what? I just open up and tell you everything | 怎样 我就会和盘托出 |
[31:48] | and you take it upstairs to Daddy? | 然后你就报告给楼上的爸爸吗 |
[31:49] | Alex. Alex, what are you talking about? | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 你说什么呢 |
[31:51] | Brand-new fake Kyra, | 新出厂的山寨凯拉 |
[31:52] | – part of the matching set. – No, Alex, listen… | -另一个复制品 -不 亚历克斯 听着 |
[31:54] | Collect them all. | 全齐了 |
[31:55] | – Listen, it’s me. – Oh, stop it. | -听着 是我 -别装了 |
[31:57] | You might as well have Eva Stellenbitch | 你倒不如叫来斯泰伦贱人 |
[31:59] | come and slap me in the face again. | 让她再扇我一巴掌得了 |
[32:02] | You’re not the real Kyra. The real Kyra’s special. | 你不是真正的凯拉 真正的凯拉很特别 |
[32:04] | Oh, Alex, shut up. It’s me, okay? | 亚历克斯 闭嘴吧 就是我 |
[32:07] | The second floor, the washers, | 二楼 洗碗机 |
[32:11] | Greif’s office, all the zeros for the keypads. | 格雷夫的办公室 黑密码盘加的那些零 |
[32:12] | What they did to Baxter, I was there, okay? | 他们对巴克斯特的所作所为 我都在 |
[32:15] | It’s me. | 就是我 |
[32:18] | I thought you ran away. | 我以为你逃走了呢 |
[32:20] | I retraced my steps so they’d think I’d escaped. | 我顺着原路返回 这样他们就以为我逃了 |
[32:23] | I’ve been hiding on the second floor, listening, | 我一直藏在第二层楼 偷听谈话 |
[32:25] | and I stole a couple of these. | 还偷了几个这玩意 |
[32:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:31] | So… | 所以 |
[32:34] | you really think I’m special? | 你真的认为我很特别吗 |
[32:36] | I was just saying random stuff to buy time. | 我只是随便说说争取时间 |
[32:40] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 起来 |
[32:42] | Wait, Kyra. | 等等 凯拉 |
[32:45] | Um, I’m not a billionaire. | 我不是亿万富翁 |
[32:48] | I– I came here to find out who killed my uncle. | 我 我来这里是想找出杀了我叔叔的凶手 |
[32:51] | My name’s Alex Rider. | 我叫亚历克斯·莱德 |
[32:55] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[32:58] | Time for us to part ways. | 我们该再见了 |
[33:03] | You don’t have to do this. This is a stupid idea. | 你不用做这个 这是个愚蠢的想法 |
[33:05] | I told a lot of people at school I’m coming. | 我在学校里告诉了很多人我要来这里 |
[33:07] | It’s a big city. | 这城市很大 |
[33:10] | We waited, | 我们等着 |
[33:11] | but you never showed up. | 但你一直没来 |
[33:14] | A lot of things can happen. | 很多事情都可能发生 |
[33:32] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用非得做这个 |
[33:35] | Maybe I just want to. | 可能我就是想做 |
[33:40] | You should probably shut your eyes. | 你应该闭上眼睛 |
[33:42] | No way. | 不可能 |
[33:44] | Suit yourself. | 随便 |
[33:46] | Drop the knife! | 把刀放下 |
[33:47] | Drop the knife now! | 把刀放下 现在 |
[33:49] | Now! | 快点 |
[34:17] | Take your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[34:18] | Tom. We’re friends of Alex’s. | 汤姆 我们是亚历克斯的朋友 |
[34:21] | Jack raised the alarm when she couldn’t get through. | 当打不通电话的时候 杰克告诉了我们 |
[34:24] | Parker’s got my phone. It’s got everything. | 帕克拿了我的手机 里面什么都有 |
[34:26] | Alex’s real name, his identity, everything. | 亚历克斯的真名 身份 任何事情 |
[34:32] | I have the boy. Eyes on Langham? | 我们找到男孩了 看到兰厄姆了吗 |
[34:34] | Negative. We have nothing. | 没有 什么都没看到 |
[34:36] | – Bring him down. – Alex has been compromised. | -把他带下来吧 -亚历克斯暴露了 |
[34:42] | There’s no reason to delay now. | 现在没有理由拖延 |
[34:44] | We send everybody back home to their families. | 我们把所有人都送回了家 |
[34:47] | And the originals? | 原本的那些人呢 |
[34:48] | There’s no more use for them. | 他们没用了 |
[34:50] | They should be disposed of before we go. | 在我们走之前应该处理掉 |
[35:00] | So you’re like a spy? | 所以你就是个间谍 |
[35:01] | Kind of. Not really. | 算是吧 不是真的 |
[35:03] | I was supposed to be able to send messages to London, | 我本应该给伦敦发信息 |
[35:05] | but all the signals have been jammed. | 但所有的信号都被阻隔了 |
[35:06] | These work. | 这个能用 |
[35:07] | Yeah, but those are short-range, right? | 对 但是是短程的 对吗 |
[35:09] | If we could just get out, | 如果我们能出去 |
[35:12] | one phone call, and we’d have a chance. | 打一个电话 就有机会 |
[35:13] | You sound like James. We can’t steal any snowmobiles. | 你听起来就像詹姆斯 我们偷不了雪地摩托 |
[35:16] | They’re all out looking for me. | 他们都在找我 |
[35:18] | We have no skis, no boards, | 我们没有雪橇 也没有板子 |
[35:19] | nothing we can use. | 没有任何东西可以用 |
[35:22] | We have boards. | 我们有滑雪板 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:29] | This is the drugs, right? | 你有药吧 |
[35:30] | You’re having a psychotic episode? | 你精神病发作了吗 |
[35:32] | It will work. | 会成功的 |
[35:33] | It is an ironing board. | 这是一个烫衣板 |
[35:37] | Find some straps, to get my boots under. | 找些能绑上我鞋子的皮带 |
[35:39] | You’re gonna die if you go down in this. | 如果你穿这个下去 你会死的 |
[35:41] | We’re gonna die anyway. Please, find me some straps. | 怎样都会死 拜托给我找点皮带 |
[35:43] | Oh, this is so stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[35:47] | It’s too flat. | 太平了 |
[35:48] | Yeah, that’s the problem with this. | 对 这就是问题 |
[35:56] | Okay, Alex, even if this works, | 亚历克斯 就算这个成功了 |
[35:58] | what about James and the others? | 詹姆斯和其他人怎么办 |
[36:00] | – What about them? – They are ready-made hostages. | -他们怎么了 -他们是现成的人质 |
[36:02] | When your cavalry show up, Greif will kill them. | 当你的救援出现时 格雷夫会杀了他们 |
[36:05] | We can’t just do nothing. | 我们不能什么都不做 |
[36:09] | They know you’ve gone. | 他们知道你逃走了 |
[36:11] | Okay. I will get the others, bring them here. | 我去找别人 把他们带到这里来 |
[36:14] | – Tell your friends this is where we’ll be. – Okay. | -告诉你的朋友我们在这里 -好 |
[36:18] | Alex, can you even snowboard? | 亚历克斯 你会滑雪吗 |
[36:21] | I can snowboard. | 我会滑雪 |
[36:29] | I’ll call through and update Blunt. | 我会告诉布伦特 |
[36:30] | There isn’t time. | 没时间了 |
[36:33] | It’s Wolf. | 我是狼 |
[36:34] | How soon can you be in the air? | 你什么时候能出发 |
[36:35] | Fifteen minutes, if we have to be. | 如果必须的话 15分钟 |
[36:37] | Well, it has to be. We have an agent blown. Get moving. | 必须 我们有探员暴露了 行动起来 |
[36:40] | We have a go order? | 有命令了吗 |
[36:41] | It’s Alex. | 是亚历克斯 |
[36:42] | I’m his handler, my authority. | 我是他的接头人 我有权限 |
[36:45] | You can’t authorize a military operation. | 你不能授权军方行动 |
[36:48] | If I’m wrong, then Blunt can fire me, | 如果我错了 布伦特可以炒了我 |
[36:50] | but if I’m right… | 但如果我对了 |
[36:51] | If you’re right, we’re not gonna get there in time. | 就算你对了 我们也没法及时赶到 |
[36:55] | Give me a signal. | 给我发信号 |
[36:56] | I’m not moving until I hear from you. | 在我听到之前我不会走的 |
[36:57] | Channel 16, okay? Don’t forget. | 16频道 好吗 别忘了 |
[37:02] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[37:04] | Are you? | 你会吗 |
[37:07] | Go. | 走吧 |
[37:19] | Keep listening. I’ll find a way. | 继续听着 我会找到路 |
[37:21] | Go. | 走吧 |
[38:23] | I have a sighting in the northern quadrant. | 我在北面看到了 |
[38:25] | In pursuit. | 正在追 |
[38:27] | Copy that. En route. | 收到 在路上 |
[38:34] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[38:42] | Alex, can you hear me? | 亚历克斯 你能听到吗 |
[41:58] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[42:03] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[42:07] | Alex can you hear me? | 亚历克斯 能听到吗 |