时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Aziraphale. Angel of the Eastern Gate. | 亚茨拉斐尔 东门天使 |
[00:19] | Yes, Lord? | 什么事 主 |
[00:21] | Where is the flaming sword I gave you, Aziraphale, | 我给你的那把烈焰之剑去哪了 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[00:24] | to guard the Gate of Eden? | 用来守卫伊甸园大门的那把 |
[00:28] | Sword? Right. | 剑 对 |
[00:32] | Big, sharp, cutty thing. Yes. | 又大又锋利 用来砍东西的那东西 没错 |
[00:38] | Oh, must have, uh– | 一定是… |
[00:40] | must have put it down here somewhere. | 一定是放在这里某个地方了 |
[00:46] | Forget my own head next. | 接下来要把脑袋丢了 |
[00:50] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[01:02] | Hello, Aziraphale. | 你好啊 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[01:03] | Crawley. | 克蠕利 |
[01:05] | So, giving the mortals a flaming sword. | 你给了凡人一把烈焰之剑 |
[01:08] | How did that work out for you? | 结果怎么样 |
[01:10] | The Almighty has never actually mentioned it again. | 万能的上帝实际上再也没有提起这茬了 |
[01:14] | Probably a good thing. | 八成是件好事 |
[01:15] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:18] | Build a big boat and fill it with a travelling zoo? | 造一艘大船 再在上面放个移动动物园吗 |
[01:21] | From what I hear, God’s a bit tetchy. | 我听说上帝有点易怒 |
[01:25] | Wiping out the human race. | 要消灭人类 |
[01:27] | Big storm. | 巨大的风暴 |
[01:30] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[01:32] | Just the locals. | 只是当地人啦 |
[01:34] | I don’t believe the Almighty’s upset with the Chinese. | 我不觉得万能的上帝在生中国人的气 |
[01:38] | Or the Native Americans. | 或者生美洲原住民的气 |
[01:39] | Or the Australians. | 或者生澳洲人的气 |
[01:41] | – Yet. – And God’s not actually | -目前没有而已 -而且上帝实际上 |
[01:42] | going to wipe out all the locals. | 也不会消灭所有的当地人 |
[01:45] | I mean, Noah, up there, | 我是说 诺亚 那上面那个 |
[01:48] | his family, and his sons, their wives, | 他的家人 和他的儿子儿媳们 |
[01:50] | they’re all going to be fine. | 他们都不会有事的 |
[01:52] | But they’re drowning everybody else? | 但是其他人都会被淹死吗 |
[01:59] | Not the kids? You can’t kill kids. | 孩子们不会吧 不能杀孩子啊 |
[02:04] | Well, that’s more the kind of thing you’d expect my lot to do. | 这种事比较像是我们的人才会做的吧 |
[02:06] | Yes, but when it’s done, | 没错 但等完事之后 |
[02:09] | the Almighty’s going to put up a new thing, called a “Rain bow”, | 万能的上帝会建一个新东西 「雨弓」[彩虹] |
[02:13] | as a promise not to drown everyone again. | 作为不会再次把所有人都淹死的保证 |
[02:17] | How kind. | 多么仁慈啊 |
[02:18] | You can’t judge the Almighty, Crawley. | 你不能妄议万能的上帝 克蠕利 |
[02:21] | God’s plans are– | 上帝的计划都… |
[02:22] | Are you going to say “ineffable”? | 你是想说”不可言喻”吗 |
[02:27] | Possibly. | 大概吧 |
[02:28] | Oy! Shem! | 闪[诺亚长子] |
[02:30] | That unicorn’s going to make a run for it. | 那只独角兽要跑啦 |
[02:33] | Oh, it’s too late. It’s too late! | 太迟了 太迟了 |
[02:37] | Well, you’ve still got one of them. | 你至少还剩一只 |
[02:48] | Father, please. | 天父 求您了 |
[02:51] | You have to forgive them. | 您必须原谅他们 |
[02:54] | They don’t know what they are doing. | 他们不知道自己在做什么 |
[02:59] | Come to smirk at the poor bugger, have you? | 你是来嘲笑这个可怜蛋的 对不对 |
[03:01] | Smirk? Me? | 嘲笑 我 |
[03:03] | Well, your lot put him on there. | 是你们的人把他架上刑场的 |
[03:05] | I’m not consulted on policy decisions, Crawley. | 他们做政策决定并不会事先咨询我 克蠕利 |
[03:08] | Oh, I’ve changed it. | 我已经改了 |
[03:10] | – Changed what? – My name. | -改了什么 -我的名字 |
[03:12] | “Crawl-y” just wasn’t really doing it for me. | 「克蠕利」不太适合我 |
[03:14] | It’s a bit too… squirming-at-your-feet-ish. | 有点过于…在脚边蠕动的感觉 |
[03:17] | Well, you were a snake. | 你以前确实是条蛇啊 |
[03:19] | So, what is it now? | 所以你现在叫什么 |
[03:20] | Mephistopheles? Asmodeus? | 梅菲斯特 阿斯莫德 |
[03:23] | Crowley. | 克劳利 |
[03:31] | Did you, uh… | 你之前… |
[03:33] | ever meet him? | 遇见过他吗 |
[03:35] | Yes. | 遇见过 |
[03:36] | Seemed a very bright young man. | 看着像是个很开朗的年轻人 |
[03:39] | I showed him all the kingdoms of the world. | 我给他看了世界所有的王国 |
[03:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:43] | He’s a carpenter from Galilee. | 他是个来自加利利的木匠 |
[03:45] | His travel opportunities are limited. | 旅行的机会有限 |
[03:48] | That has got to hurt. | 那一定很疼 |
[03:53] | What was it he said that got everyone so upset? | 他说了什么让大家这么生气 |
[03:55] | “Be kind to each other.” | 「要善待彼此」 |
[03:57] | Oh, yeah. That’ll do it. | 没错 这句确实会惹众怒 |
[04:37] | What have you got? | 你这有什么 |
[04:39] | Give me a jug of whatever you think is drinkable. | 随便给我一罐能喝的东西 |
[04:42] | Jug of house brown. | 一罐自酿酒 |
[04:43] | Two sesterces. | 两塞斯特斯[古罗马货币] |
[04:46] | Crawley– Crowley? | 克蠕利 克劳力 |
[04:49] | Well… | 哎呀 |
[04:51] | Fancy running into you here. | 没想到能在这里遇到你 |
[04:55] | Still a demon, then? | 你还是个恶魔吧 |
[04:56] | What kind of stupid question is that, “Still a demon”? | 那是什么蠢问题 「还是个恶魔吧」 |
[04:58] | What else am I going to be, an aardvark? | 我还能是什么 非洲食蚁兽吗 |
[05:02] | Salutaria. | 身体健康[希腊语] |
[05:08] | In Rome long? | 会在罗马待很久吗 |
[05:10] | Just nipped in for a quick temptation. | 只待一下 诱惑个人 |
[05:12] | – You? – I thought I’d try | -你呢 -我想试试 |
[05:14] | Petronius’ new restaurant. | 佩特洛尼乌斯新开的餐馆 |
[05:16] | I hear he does remarkable things to oysters. | 我听说他很会料理生蚝 |
[05:19] | I’ve never eaten an oyster. | 我从来没吃过生蚝 |
[05:24] | Oh, well, let me tempt you to– | 让我来诱惑一下你… |
[05:25] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[05:27] | No, that’s– that’s your job, isn’t it? | 不 那是你的工作才对 |
[05:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:59] | I, Sir Aziraphale of the Table Round, | 在下乃圆桌骑士亚茨拉斐尔爵士 |
[06:04] | am here to speak | 前来此地 |
[06:06] | to the Black Knight. | 与黑暗骑士洽谈 |
[06:13] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Um… hello. | 你好 |
[06:16] | – Yeah, come. – I… | -嗯 过来 -我… |
[06:17] | I was hoping to meet with the Black Knight? | 我想见黑暗骑士 |
[06:24] | You have sought the Black Knight, foolish one. | 你一直在找寻黑暗骑士 傻瓜 |
[06:27] | But you have found your death. | 但你只找到了自己的死亡 |
[06:31] | Is that you under there, Crawley? | 头盔底下是你吗 克蠕利 |
[06:33] | Crowley. | 是克劳利 |
[06:37] | What the hell are you playing at? | 你在搞什么鬼啊 |
[06:38] | It’s alright, lads. I know him. He’s alright. | 没事 伙计们 我认识他 他没问题的 |
[06:42] | I’m here spreading foment. | 我是来散播煽动的 |
[06:43] | What is that, some kind of porridge? | 煽什么 熬粥啊 |
[06:44] | No. I’m, you know, fomenting dissent and discord. | 才不呢 我是在…煽动异议和分歧 |
[06:48] | King Arthur’s been spreading too much | 亚瑟王在这片土地上散播了太多的 |
[06:50] | peace and tranquillity in the land, | 和平和安宁 |
[06:51] | so I’m here, you know, fomenting. | 所以我来了 来煽动 |
[06:54] | Well, I’m meant to be fomenting peace. | 我是来宣扬和平的 |
[06:58] | So we’re both working very hard in damp places | 所以我俩在这潮湿的地方拼命工作 |
[07:00] | and just cancelling each other out? | 结果只是相互抵消了对方的努力 |
[07:02] | Well, you could put it like that. | 可以这么说 |
[07:04] | It is a bit damp. | 这里是有点潮 |
[07:05] | Be easier if we both stayed home. | 如果我俩都待家里这事就简单多了 |
[07:08] | If we just sent messages back to our head offices | 我们不如递消息回去给各自的总部 |
[07:10] | saying we’d done everything they’d asked for, wouldn’t it? | 就说我们已经按他们的要求做完了 怎样 |
[07:12] | But that would be lying. | 但那是撒谎 |
[07:15] | Eh, possibly, but the end result would be the same. | 大概吧 但结局是一样的 |
[07:18] | Cancel each other out. | 抵消对方的努力 |
[07:20] | But, my dear fellow… | 但是 我的同事们… |
[07:22] | well, they’d check. | 他们会检查的 |
[07:24] | Michael’s a… bit of a stickler. | 米迦勒比较…一丝不苟 |
[07:26] | You don’t want to get Gabriel upset with you. | 你可不会愿意惹加百列生气的 |
[07:28] | Oh, our lot have better things to do | 我们恶魔有很多乐子 |
[07:29] | than verifying compliance reports from Earth. | 才不会没事找事去核实人间的执行报告 |
[07:31] | As long as they get the paperwork, | 只要把文件交给他们 |
[07:33] | they seem happy enough. | 他们就满足了 |
[07:34] | As long as you’re being seen to be doing something | 只要能偶尔被看见在做事… |
[07:37] | every now and again. | 就行了 |
[07:38] | No! Absolutely not! | 不行 绝对不行 |
[07:41] | I am shocked that you would even imply such a thing. | 你居然会做这种暗示 我简直震惊了 |
[07:44] | We’re not having this conversation. | 此事免谈 |
[07:45] | Not another word. | 不理你了 |
[07:47] | – Right. – Right! | -好吧 -好吧 |
[08:12] | Oysters! | 卖生蚝 |
[08:13] | – Oranges! – Some grapes, please. | -卖橘子 -来点葡萄 谢谢 |
[08:15] | – To be or not to be, that is the question. – They look scrummy. | -生存还是死亡 这是个问题 -看着真好吃 |
[08:18] | Whether ’tis nobler in the mind | 究竟哪样更高贵 |
[08:20] | to suffer the slings and arrows | 去忍受那狂暴的命运 |
[08:22] | of outrageous fortune… | 无情的摧残 |
[08:23] | I thought you said we’d be inconspicuous here. | 你不是说我们在这里不会引人注意吗 |
[08:27] | Blend in among the crowds. | 能融入众人 |
[08:28] | Well, that was the idea. | 我是这么想的 |
[08:31] | – Hang on. – Oranges! | -等等 -卖橘子 |
[08:34] | This isn’t one of Shakespeare’s gloomy ones, is it? | 这不会是莎士比亚卖惨的作品吧 |
[08:36] | – No wonder nobody’s here. – Shh. It’s him. It’s him. | -怪不得没人呢 -他来了 |
[08:38] | Prithee, gentles. Might I request a small favour? | 两位先生 可以请你们帮个小忙吗 |
[08:43] | Could you, in your role as the audience, | 你们 作为观众 |
[08:47] | give us more to work with? | 可以给我们更多反应吗 |
[08:49] | You mean, like when the ghost of his father came on, | 你是说 当他父亲的鬼魂上场时 |
[08:51] | and I said, “He’s behind you!” | 我说 「他在你身后」 |
[08:53] | Just so. That was jolly helpful. | 就是这样 这太棒了 |
[08:55] | Made everyone on stage feel appreciated. | 让舞台上的演员都感到被看重 |
[08:58] | A bit more of that. | 再多来点那样的 |
[09:00] | Good Master Burbage, please. | 伯比奇先生 拜托 |
[09:01] | Speak the lines trippingly. | 台词念得轻快些 |
[09:03] | I am wasting my time up here. | 我简直是在浪费时间 |
[09:06] | No, no, you’re very good. | 不不 你演得很好 |
[09:09] | I love all the… | 我喜欢你的 |
[09:11] | talking. | 说话 |
[09:12] | And what does your friend think? | 你朋友怎么想呢 |
[09:14] | Oh, he’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[09:16] | We’ve never met before. We don’t know each other. | 我们没见过 我们不认识 |
[09:18] | I think you should get on with the play. | 我觉得你该继续演 |
[09:20] | Yes, Burbage. Please. | 是啊 伯比奇 拜托了 |
[09:22] | From the top. | 从头来 |
[09:26] | To be or not to be. | 生存还是死亡 |
[09:29] | That is the question. | 这是个问题 |
[09:30] | To be! I mean, not to be! | 生存 不 死亡 |
[09:33] | Come on, Hamlet! Buck up! | 加油 哈姆雷特 振作起来 |
[09:37] | Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer | 究竟哪样更高贵 |
[09:41] | – the slings and arrows… – He’s very good, isn’t he? | -去忍受那狂暴的命运 -他真棒 是吧 |
[09:43] | Age does not wither, | 岁月不使他枯萎 |
[09:44] | nor custom stale his infinite variety. | 风潮变幻 也看不厌他的多变 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I like that. | 说得很不错 |
[09:52] | To die. To sleep. | 去死 去睡 |
[09:54] | – No more… – What do you want? | -再不… -你想干什么 |
[09:57] | Why ever would you insinuate | 你为什么要暗示说 |
[09:58] | that I might possibly want something? | 我可能有什么想要的 |
[09:59] | You are up to no good. | 你肯定没打好主意 |
[10:01] | Obviously. You’re up to good, I take it? | 当然了 那你打了好主意吗 |
[10:04] | Lots of good deeds? | 要做很多好事吗 |
[10:06] | No rest for the… well, good. | 好人…不休息嘛 |
[10:10] | I have to be in Edinburgh at the end of the week. | 我周末前得去爱丁堡 |
[10:13] | A couple of blessings to do. | 要做几个祝福 |
[10:15] | A minor miracle to perform. | 施一个小奇迹 |
[10:16] | Apparently, I have to ride a horse. | 我还得骑匹马 |
[10:20] | Hard on the buttocks, horses. | 骑马可伤屁股了 |
[10:22] | Major design flaw, if you ask me. | 要我说 重大设计缺陷 |
[10:24] | I’m meant to be heading to Edinburgh too this week. | 我这周也计划去爱丁堡的 |
[10:29] | Tempting a clan leader to steal some cattle. | 引诱一个族长去偷几头牛 |
[10:32] | Doesn’t sound like hard work. | 听上去并不困难 |
[10:33] | The pangs of despised love and the insolence of office. | 忍受那失恋的痛苦 衙门的横征暴敛 |
[10:37] | – And the spurns that we are… – That’s why I thought we should… | -默默无闻的劳碌 -所以我想着我们… |
[10:42] | Well, bit of a waste of effort, | 这样不是挺浪费力气吗 |
[10:44] | both of us going all the way to Scotland. | 我们都去苏格兰的话 |
[10:46] | You cannot actually be suggesting… | 你不是真要说… |
[10:50] | what I infer… | 我推断 |
[10:52] | you are implying. | 你在暗示的意思 |
[10:53] | Which is? | 那是什么 |
[10:55] | That just one of us goes to Edinburgh, does both. | 我们中一人去爱丁堡 完成两件事 |
[10:59] | The blessing and the tempting. | 祝福和引诱 |
[11:00] | We’ve done it before. | 我们以前也干过 |
[11:02] | Dozens of times now. | 好几十次呢 |
[11:04] | – The arrangement– – Don’t say that. | -这安排… -别那么说 |
[11:06] | Our respective head offices don’t actually care | 我们各自的总部才不在乎 |
[11:09] | how things get done. | 事情都怎么办妥的 |
[11:10] | They just want to know they can cross it off the list. | 他们只想知道这事可以从清单上划掉了 |
[11:12] | But if Hell finds out, they won’t just be angry, | 但如果地狱发现了 可不仅是生气那么简单 |
[11:15] | they’ll destroy you. | 他们会毁了你的 |
[11:17] | Nobody ever has to know. | 不用让任何人知道 |
[11:19] | Toss you for Edinburgh. | 跟你丢硬币决定谁去爱丁堡 |
[11:25] | Fine. Heads. | 好吧 我要头 |
[11:29] | Tails, I’m afraid. You’re going to Scotland. | 恐怕是字 你要去苏格兰了 |
[11:32] | It’s been like this every performance, Juliet. | 每次表演都是这样 朱丽叶 |
[11:35] | Complete dud. | 完全冷场 |
[11:37] | It’d take a miracle to get anyone to come and see “Hamlet”. | 想要人来看《哈姆雷特》那真得是奇迹发生了 |
[11:43] | Yes, alright. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | I’ll do that one. My treat. | 这个我来 请客了 |
[11:46] | – Oh, really? – I still prefer the funny ones. | -真的吗 -我还是喜欢搞笑的那些 |
[12:31] | …mistake– | 误会 |
[12:32] | Uh, erreur. | 错误… |
[12:34] | Bit out of practise at the French. | 法语有点生疏了 |
[12:39] | I speak English. | 我会说英语 |
[12:41] | Listen to that. | 听啊 |
[12:43] | The fall of the guillotine blade. | 断头台刀的下落 |
[12:45] | Is it not terrible? | 是不是很可怕 |
[12:47] | Yes. Yes, cutting off that poor woman’s head. Terrible. | 是啊 砍掉那可怜女人的脑袋 真可怕 |
[12:50] | It is Pierre. An amateur. | 是皮埃尔 就是个外行 |
[12:53] | Always he let go of the rope too soon. | 他总是太早松绳子 |
[12:56] | You are lucky that it is I, Jean-Claude, | 你该庆幸 是我 让·克劳德 |
[12:59] | who will remove your traitorous head from your shoulders. | 将砍下你这叛徒肩膀上的脑袋 |
[13:02] | Look, this is all a terrible mistake. | 这就是个天大的误会 |
[13:04] | – I don’t think you understand– – I have good news for you. | -我觉得你不懂… -我有好消息告诉你 |
[13:07] | You are the 999th aristo | 你是第999个将在 |
[13:10] | to die at the guillotine by my hand. | 断头台上死于我手的贵族 |
[13:14] | But the first English. | 但是第一个英国人 |
[13:17] | Now… | 好了 |
[13:19] | Please. No. | 别这样 |
[13:22] | Dreadful mistake, discorporating me. | 肢解我是可怕的错误 |
[13:24] | Oh, it’ll be a complete nightmare. | 那绝对会是场噩梦 |
[13:30] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[13:32] | Animals don’t kill each other | 禽兽才不用聪明的机器 |
[13:33] | with clever machines, angel. | 互相残杀呢 天使 |
[13:35] | Only humans do that. | 只有人才那么做 |
[13:36] | Crowley. | 克劳利 |
[13:39] | Oh, good Lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[13:42] | What the deuce are you doing | 你为什么会被 |
[13:43] | locked up in the Bastille? | 关进巴士底狱 |
[13:45] | I thought you were opening a book shop. | 我以为你要开书店呢 |
[13:47] | Well, I was. | 本来是的 |
[13:48] | I got peckish. | 但我饿了 |
[13:50] | “Peckish”? | 「饿了」 |
[13:52] | Well, if you must know, it was the crepes. | 如果你非要知道 都怪可丽饼 |
[13:54] | You can’t get decent ones anywhere but Paris. | 只有巴黎才有好可丽饼 |
[13:58] | And the brioche. | 还有法式甜面包 |
[13:59] | So you just popped across the Channel during a revolution, | 所以你在大革命期间 穿越海峡 |
[14:02] | because you wanted something to nibble? | 就因为你想要点吃的 |
[14:04] | – Dressed like that? – I have standards. | -还穿成那样 -我是有品位的 |
[14:06] | I’d heard they were getting a bit carried away over here but– | 我听说了他们这边有点做过头了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, this is not getting carried away. | 是啊 这才不叫做过头 |
[14:11] | This is cutting off lots of people’s heads very efficiently | 这是用一台大砍头机 |
[14:13] | with a big head-cutting machine. | 高效地砍掉好多脑袋 |
[14:15] | Why didn’t you just perform another miracle and go home? | 你为什么不再施展个奇迹 然后回家 |
[14:17] | I was reprimanded last month. | 我上个月被斥责了 |
[14:20] | They said I’d performed too many frivolous miracles. | 他们说我施展了太多的无聊奇迹 |
[14:25] | Got a strongly worded note from Gabriel. | 加百列写了封措辞严厉的批评信 |
[14:27] | Well, you’re lucky I was in the area. | 算你走运 我正好在这一带 |
[14:29] | I suppose I am. | 大概是吧 |
[14:31] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[14:32] | My lot sent me a commendation for outstanding job performance. | 我们的人嘉奖了我的杰出工作表现 |
[14:36] | So all this is your demonic work? | 这都是你的恶魔作祟吗 |
[14:39] | No. The humans thought it up themselves. | 不 是人类自己想出来的 |
[14:41] | Nothing to do with me. | 跟我没关系 |
[14:48] | Well, I suppose I should say thank you | 我想我该说声谢谢 |
[14:50] | for the, uh, rescue. | 谢谢你救我 |
[14:52] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[14:54] | If my people hear I rescued an angel, | 如果我们的人听说我救了个天使 |
[14:56] | I’ll be the one in trouble. | 我可就麻烦了 |
[14:57] | And my lot do not send rude notes. | 我们的人可不写责骂信 |
[14:58] | Well, anyway, I’m very grateful. | 总之 我真的很感激 |
[15:02] | What about if I buy you lunch? | 我请你吃午饭怎么样 |
[15:03] | Looking like that? | 就穿这样去吗 |
[15:11] | Well, barely counts as a miracle, really. | 这算不上是奇迹吧 |
[15:23] | Dressed like that, he’s asking for trouble. | 穿成这样 他是自找麻烦 |
[15:26] | What’s for lunch? | 午餐吃什么 |
[15:29] | What would you say to some crepes? | 可丽饼怎么样 |
[15:32] | 圣詹姆斯公园 伦敦 1862年 | |
[15:55] | Look, I’ve been thinking. What if it all goes wrong? | 我一直在想 要是搞砸了怎么办呢 |
[15:58] | We have a lot in common, you and me. | 你和我有很多共同点 |
[15:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:01] | We may have both started off as angels, | 我们或许一开始都是天使 |
[16:02] | but you are fallen. | 但你选择了堕落 |
[16:05] | I didn’t really fall. | 我不是真的堕落下去的 |
[16:06] | I just, you know… | 我只是… |
[16:09] | sauntered vaguely downwards. | 慢慢悠悠往下溜达 |
[16:11] | I need a favour. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[16:12] | We already have the agreement, Crowley. | 我们已经达成一致了 克劳利 |
[16:14] | Stay out of each other’s way. | 平时保持距离 |
[16:16] | Lend a hand when needed. | 危急关头再拔刀相助 |
[16:18] | This is something else, | 是别的事 |
[16:20] | for if it all goes pear-shaped. | 如果计划出了岔子[梨形] |
[16:23] | I like pears. | 我喜欢梨 |
[16:24] | If it all goes wrong, | 如果事情搞砸了 |
[16:27] | I want insurance. | 我想要一份保险 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:30] | I wrote it down. Walls have ears. | 我都写下来了 隔墙有耳 |
[16:33] | Well, not walls. Trees have ears. | 不是墙 是树上 |
[16:34] | Ducks have ears. | 鸭子们也有耳朵 |
[16:36] | Do ducks have ears? | 鸭子有耳朵吗 |
[16:38] | Must do. That’s how they hear other ducks. | 肯定有 要不怎么听其他鸭子说话 |
[16:42] | Out of the question. | 不可能 |
[16:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:44] | It would destroy you. | 那会毁了你的 |
[16:46] | I’m not bringing you a suicide pill, Crowley. | 我可不会给你「自杀毒药」 克劳利 |
[16:49] | That’s not what I want it for. Just insurance. | 我不是要拿它自杀 只是保险起见 |
[16:54] | I’m not an idiot, Crowley. | 我不是白痴 克劳利 |
[16:57] | Do you know what trouble I’d be in if… | 你知道如果他们得知我们亲近 |
[17:00] | if they knew I’d been fraternising? | 我会惹上什么麻烦吗 |
[17:03] | It’s completely out of the question. | 我绝对不会这么做 |
[17:05] | Fraternising? | 亲近 |
[17:06] | Well, whatever you wish to call it. | 随便你用哪个词 |
[17:09] | I do not think there is any point in discussing it further. | 我觉得这没什么好谈的 |
[17:11] | I have lots of other people to fraternise with, angel. | 我还有很多人可以亲近 天使 |
[17:14] | – Of course you do. – I don’t need you. | -你当然有了 -我不需要你 |
[17:16] | Well, and the feeling is mutual, obviously. | 我也有同感 很明显 |
[17:24] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[18:03] | Mr Glozier. Mr Harmony. | 格罗茨亚先生 哈默内先生 |
[18:05] | Mr Fell. You are late. | 斐尔先生 你迟到了 |
[18:07] | But not to worry. | 但不用担心 |
[18:09] | You have the books for the Fuehrer? | 你带了给元首的书吗 |
[18:11] | Yes, I do. | 是的 带了 |
[18:18] | Books of prophecy. | 预言书 |
[18:19] | Otwell Binns, Robert Nixon, | 奥特威尔·宾斯 罗伯特·尼克松 |
[18:21] | Mother Shipton. First editions, as requested. | 希普顿院长 按要求都是初版 |
[18:25] | What about the other book we told you to bring us? | 我们让你带来的另一本书呢 |
[18:28] | The Fuehrer was most definite that he needs it. | 元首点名要的那一本 |
[18:30] | It has the prophecies that are true. | 预言成真的那本 |
[18:33] | With the true prophecy book, the war is as good as won. | 有了真正的预言书 战争肯定会赢 |
[18:37] | The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch. | 《女巫艾格妮丝·风子的精妙准确预言书》 |
[18:42] | No luck. I’m afraid that is the Holy Grail of prophetic books. | 很不幸 那就是预言书中的圣杯 |
[18:47] | The Fuehrer also wants the Holy Grail. | 元首也想要圣杯 |
[18:49] | And the Spear of Destiny, should you run across them. | 还有命运之矛 如果你能找到的话 |
[18:52] | Why are there no copies of Agnes Nutter’s book? | 为什么艾格妮丝·风子的书没有副本 |
[18:54] | We have made it clear that money is no object. | 我们都说了钱不是问题 |
[18:57] | You will be a very rich man. | 你会变得非常富有 |
[18:59] | The unsold copies of The Nice and Accurate Prophecies | 尚未出售的《精妙准确预言书》副本 |
[19:02] | were destroyed by the publisher, | 都被出版商毁了 |
[19:04] | which is, well, all of them. | 也就是 全部副本 |
[19:07] | It never sold a single copy. | 一本都没卖出去过 |
[19:09] | But I found the publisher’s catalogue for 1655, | 但我找到了出版商1655年的目录 |
[19:13] | and it does list one of Agnes Nutter’s prophecies. | 里面列出了艾格妮丝·风子的其中一则预言 |
[19:17] | What was it? | 什么预言 |
[19:18] | Her prophecy for 1972. | 是她对于1972年的预言 |
[19:21] | “Do not buy Betamax.” | 「别买比特迈斯磁带」 |
[19:21] | 录像机磁带格式 在设备竞争中败给VHS 被淘汰出市场 | |
[19:25] | Who is Peter Max? | 谁是彼特·麦斯 |
[19:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[19:30] | I will pass it on to the Fuehrer. | 我会转告元首 |
[19:32] | These volumes of prophecy will be in Berlin by the end of the week. | 这则预言将会在这周之内传到柏林 |
[19:35] | The Fuehrer will be most grateful. | 元首会很感谢你的 |
[19:37] | You have been exceedingly helpful, Mr Fell. | 斐尔先生 你帮了我们很多 |
[19:40] | Such a pity you must be eliminated, but take heart, | 但遗憾的是你必须得死 但振作起来 |
[19:44] | just another death in the Blitz. | 不过又是一条死于德国对英国空袭的生命罢了 |
[19:46] | That’s not very sporting. | 那可不是很公平 |
[19:49] | You do not appear worried, my friend. | 你看起来不是很担心 我的朋友 |
[19:55] | He’s not worried. | 他的确不担心 |
[19:56] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[19:57] | She, my double-dealing Nazi acquaintance, | 她是我认识的纳粹双面间谍 |
[20:01] | is the reason why none of those books are going back to Berlin, | 因为她 这些书都不会被送到柏林 |
[20:05] | and why your nasty little spy ring | 并且你们肮脏的间谍网 |
[20:08] | will be spending the rest of the war behind bars. | 在剩余的战争里都会被关进牢内 |
[20:11] | Let me introduce you to Captain Rose Montgomery | 我向你们介绍一下英国军事情报局的 |
[20:15] | of British Military Intelligence. | 萝丝·蒙哥马利上尉 |
[20:18] | Thank you for the introduction. | 谢谢你的介绍 |
[20:20] | Our side know all about you two. | 我方对你们俩了如指掌 |
[20:23] | She recruited me to work for you. | 她雇我为你们工作 |
[20:25] | And now she’s going to tell you that this building | 现在她会告诉你这栋楼 |
[20:28] | is surrounded by British agents, | 已经被英国特工包围了 |
[20:31] | and that you two have been– | 而你们俩已经… |
[20:33] | What is that lovely American expression? | 那个可爱的美国用语怎么说来着 |
[20:36] | Played for suckers. | 被当傻子耍了 |
[20:38] | – Yes, about that– – Right. Everyone! | -其实关于那个… -好了 各位 |
[20:41] | Come on! | 出来吧 |
[20:42] | Round them up! | 把他们包围起来 |
[20:46] | Rose, where exactly are your people? | 萝丝 你的人都在哪呢 |
[20:52] | We are all here. | 我们都在这呢 |
[20:54] | Allow me to introduce | 允许我介绍一下 |
[20:55] | Fraulein Greta Kleinschmidt. | 葛丽泰·克莱因施密特小姐 |
[20:58] | She works with us. | 她跟我们是一伙的 |
[21:08] | “Played for a sucker”. I must remember that. | 「被当傻子耍了」 我一定要记下来 |
[21:12] | I am played for a sucker, you are played for a sucker, | 我被当傻子耍了 你被当傻子耍了 |
[21:15] | he, she, it… will be played for a sucker. | 他 她 它 都要被当傻子耍了 |
[21:19] | Now, where were we? | 好了 我们说到哪了 |
[21:20] | Oh, yes. Killing you. | 对了 杀了你 |
[21:23] | You can’t kill me. | 你们不能杀我 |
[21:25] | There’ll be paperwork. | 要写很多报告的 |
[21:37] | Sorry, consecrated ground. | 抱歉 神圣之地 |
[21:39] | Oh! It’s like being at the beach in bare feet. | 简直就像赤脚踩在热沙滩上 |
[21:42] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[21:44] | Stopping you getting into trouble. | 阻止你惹麻烦 |
[21:47] | I should have known. Of course. | 我早该料到的 当然 |
[21:49] | These people are working for you. | 毕竟这些人为你工作 |
[21:51] | No. They’re a bunch of half-witted Nazi spies | 不 他们是一群在伦敦晃悠的 |
[21:54] | running around London, | 纳粹蠢间谍 |
[21:56] | blackmailing and murdering people. | 敲诈勒索 杀人害命 |
[21:57] | I just didn’t want to see you embarrassed. | 我只是不想看到你丢脸 |
[22:00] | Mr Anthony J. Crowley. | 安东尼·J·克劳利先生 |
[22:02] | Your fame precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[22:04] | – Anthony? – You don’t like it? | -安东尼 -你不喜欢吗 |
[22:06] | No, no, I didn’t say that. I’ll get used to it. | 不 不 我没那么说 我会慢慢习惯的 |
[22:08] | The famous Mr Crowley? | 您就是那位著名的克劳利先生 |
[22:11] | That’s such a pity you must both die. | 你们俩都得死真是太遗憾了 |
[22:14] | What does the “J” Stand for? | 「J」代表什么 |
[22:17] | It’s just a “J”, really. | 就是「J」而已 真的 |
[22:18] | Look at that! | 快看啊 |
[22:20] | A whole fontful of holy water. | 一池子圣水 |
[22:22] | It doesn’t even have guards. | 连个看守都没有 |
[22:24] | Enough babbling. Kill them both. | 别废话了 把他俩都杀了 |
[22:26] | In about a minute, a German bomber will release a bomb | 大概一分钟后 一架德国轰炸机将投下炸弹 |
[22:30] | that will land right here. | 炸弹会正好落在这 |
[22:32] | If you all run away very, very fast, you might not die. | 如果你们跑得非常非常快 可能不会死 |
[22:35] | You won’t enjoy dying, | 你们不会想死的 |
[22:37] | definitely won’t enjoy what comes after. | 更不会想体验死后的事 |
[22:38] | You expect us to believe that? | 你以为我们会相信吗 |
[22:41] | The bombs tonight will fall on the East End. | 炸弹今晚会投在伦敦东区 |
[22:43] | Yes. It would take a last-minute demonic intervention | 没错 这需要恶魔在最后关头动点手脚 |
[22:47] | to throw them off course, yes. | 让炸弹偏离轨迹 |
[22:48] | You’re all wasting your valuable running-away time. | 你们都在浪费宝贵的逃跑时间 |
[22:52] | And if, in 30 seconds, a bomb does land here, | 如果30秒后炸弹真的落在这里 |
[22:55] | it would take a real miracle for my friend and I to survive it. | 我和我的朋友将需要一个真正的奇迹才能活下来 |
[23:00] | A real miracle? | 一个真正的奇迹 |
[23:01] | Kill them. They are very irritating. | 杀了他们 他们真的很烦人 |
[23:33] | That was very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[23:35] | Shut up. | 算了吧你 |
[23:36] | Well, it was. | 是真的 |
[23:39] | No paperwork, for a start. | 别的不说 报告就帮我省了 |
[23:42] | Oh, the books. | 那些书 |
[23:43] | Oh, I forgot all the books! | 我彻底把书的事给忘了 |
[23:48] | Oh, they’ll all be blown to… | 它们都要被炸成… |
[23:52] | Little demonic miracle of my own. | 我的恶魔小奇迹 |
[23:56] | Lift home? | 要送你回家吗 |
[24:13] | So, Spike, you’re the muscles, | 斯派克 你是打手 |
[24:16] | you’ll be hauling on the ropes. | 你来拉绳子 |
[24:17] | And she’ll be going down on the ropes then? | 然后她就从绳子上滑下去吗 |
[24:20] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[24:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:24] | I understand you need a locksman. | 听说你需要一个锁匠 |
[24:27] | I was expecting Mr Narker. | 我等的人是纳克先生 |
[24:30] | Well, Mr Narker’s passed on to his reward. | 纳克先生去上帝那儿领赏了 |
[24:33] | I’ve taken over the business. | 我接手了他的生意 |
[24:34] | He was my cellmate. He taught me everything he knew. | 他是我的狱友 他对我倾囊相授 |
[24:37] | My name’s Shadwell. | 你可以叫我沙德维尔 |
[24:39] | Please, sit down, Mr Shadwell. | 请坐 沙德维尔先生 |
[24:43] | Lance Corporal Shadwell. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[24:46] | If you don’t mind. | 请叫我一等兵沙德维尔 |
[24:48] | So, what’s so valuable | 到底是什么东西这么贵重 |
[24:49] | that they’re going to leave it in a church at night? | 他们竟会把它留在教堂过夜 |
[24:51] | We’ll go over the details of what you’re obtaining for me | 等我们到那儿以后 我会告诉你们 |
[24:54] | when we get there. | 要取的东西是什么 |
[24:57] | You will all be very well compensated. | 你们都会得到非常丰厚的报酬 |
[25:05] | You have a question, Lance Corporal Shadwell? | 你有什么问题 一等兵沙德维尔 |
[25:08] | Stealing from a church. | 要从教堂偷东西 |
[25:10] | There’s nae witchcraft involved here, is there? | 这里面 不会牵扯到巫术吧 |
[25:16] | No. | 没有 |
[25:18] | Completely witch-free robbery. | 这次盗窃和女巫扯不上半点关系 |
[25:20] | Mm. Pity. | 真可惜 |
[25:21] | Any other questions? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[25:22] | You are not yourself a witch, | 你自己不会就是女巫 |
[25:24] | warlock or someone that calls your cat funny names? | 术士或者给自己的猫起怪名字的人吧 |
[25:29] | Not a witch. No pets. Anyone else? | 不是女巫 没有宠物 别的人呢 |
[25:32] | What are we getting paid? | 我们会得到多少报酬 |
[25:34] | A hundred now, | 先给一百块 |
[25:35] | another hundred when the job’s done. | 事成之后 再给一百 |
[25:38] | A hundred more to keep schtum. | 多加一百 让你们封口 |
[25:44] | Mr Crowley? | 克劳利先生 |
[25:46] | May I have a moment of your time? | 我可以占用你一点时间吗 |
[25:48] | Yes… Lance Corporal Shadwell. | 当然可以 一等兵沙德维尔 |
[25:53] | What are you a lance corporal in? | 你在哪儿服役 |
[25:55] | You don’t look like an army man. | 你看起来不像个军人 |
[25:57] | Well, that is precisely the matter upon which I planned to talk to you. | 这正是我想和你谈的事情 |
[26:01] | You might remember earlier this evening, | 你可能还记得今晚早些时候 |
[26:03] | I asked a rather pointed question about witchcraft. | 我问了一个关于巫术的相当尖锐的问题 |
[26:07] | – Yes. – Well, I am a proud member of an enormous organisation. | -是的 -我自豪地加入了一个庞大组织 |
[26:11] | Vast. | 大到难以想象 |
[26:14] | A secret army that battles the forces of witchery. | 这是一支与巫术势力对战的秘密军队 |
[26:18] | How nice for you. | 你好厉害啊 |
[26:19] | The Witchfinder Army. Perhaps you’ve heard of it. | 也许你听说过猎巫人军团 |
[26:23] | What? I thought you said it was secret. | 什么 你刚不是说这是个秘密 |
[26:25] | Well, you never know when a gentleman such as yourself | 谁也说不准 一位像你这样的绅士 |
[26:27] | might have need of such an organisation. | 可能正需要这样一个组织 |
[26:31] | A man with hundreds of pounds to throw around. | 这样一位一掷千金的人 |
[26:35] | If you need us, | 如果你需要我们 |
[26:37] | the Witchfinder Army are here for you. | 猎巫人军团为你效劳 |
[26:39] | A whole army? | 整支军队 |
[26:41] | Think it over. | 考虑一下吧 |
[26:43] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪能找到我 |
[27:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[27:03] | I needed a word with you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[27:05] | What? | 谈什么 |
[27:06] | I work in Soho. I hear things. | 我在苏豪区工作 听到一些传闻 |
[27:09] | I hear that you’re setting up a… caper | 我听说你在策划…不法活动 |
[27:13] | to rob a church. | 准备抢劫教堂 |
[27:15] | Crowley, it’s too dangerous. | 克劳利 这太危险了 |
[27:17] | Holy water won’t just kill your body. | 圣水不仅会毁灭你的肉体 |
[27:19] | It will destroy you completely. | 它会彻底摧毁你 |
[27:21] | You told me what you think 105 years ago. | 你105年前已经告诉过我你的想法了 |
[27:25] | And I haven’t changed my mind. | 我并没有改变主意 |
[27:27] | But I can’t have you risking your life. | 但我不能让你去冒险 |
[27:31] | Not even for something dangerous. | 就算是为了危险的事情也不行 |
[27:33] | So… | 所以 |
[27:37] | you can call off the robbery. | 你可以取消行动了 |
[27:40] | Don’t go unscrewing the cap. | 不要拧开盖子 |
[27:48] | It’s the real thing? | 货真价实吗 |
[27:50] | The holiest. | 最神圣的 |
[27:53] | After everything you said. | 你说了这么多 还是要帮我 |
[28:01] | Should I say thank you? | 我该感谢你吗 |
[28:04] | Better not. | 最好不要 |
[28:07] | Well, can I drop you anywhere? | 要我捎你去哪儿吗 |
[28:10] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Oh, don’t look so disappointed. | 别这么失望嘛 |
[28:14] | Perhaps one day we could… | 也许有一天 我们可以… |
[28:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:17] | Go for a picnic. | 一起去野餐 |
[28:20] | Dine at the Ritz. | 在丽兹大饭店用餐 |
[28:21] | I’ll give you a lift. Anywhere you want to go. | 让我送你一程吧 你想去哪儿都行 |
[28:26] | You go too fast for me, Crowley. | 你的速度太快了 克劳利 |
[30:14] | Sorry. Right number. | 对不起 打对电话了 |
[30:18] | I’ll just go to head office and explain it all. | 我得去总部说明一切 |
[30:21] | Yes. So, Gabriel, um… | 是这样 加百列 |
[30:24] | Listen, Gabriel, | 听着 加百列 |
[30:25] | most holy Archangel Gabr– | 最神圣的大天使加百… |
[30:28] | No, that’s too formal. | 不行 那样太正式了 |
[30:30] | Hello, Gabriel, me old mate. | 你好 加百列 我的老朋友 |
[30:31] | There is a-a-a child we have to deal with | 我们得去搞定一…一个孩子 |
[30:35] | and-and make everything OK again. | 让一切恢复正常 |
[30:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:43] | Hello, Gabriel. | 你好 加百列 |
[30:45] | Just thought you ought to know | 我觉得应该告诉你一下 |
[30:46] | that due to an unfortunate mix-up in a hospital, | 因为在医院里不小心弄混了 |
[30:49] | the Antichrist has been mislaid. | 敌基督被放错地方了 |
[30:51] | But it’s alright, because I’ve found him. | 不过现在没事了 因为我已经找到他了 |
[30:54] | He’s living in the English village of Tadfield. | 他住在英国乡村塔德菲尔德 |
[30:57] | And his 11th birthday was the start of… | 他的11岁生日是 |
[31:01] | uh, the end of things. | 一切的终结 |
[31:03] | I have his address, and so we just have to eliminate him now, | 我有他家的地址 所以我们现在只需要消灭他 |
[31:07] | then everything could still be OK, yeah. | 然后一切仍然会好起来的 没错 |
[31:10] | He’ll have an enormous Hell Hound with him. | 他身边跟着一只巨大的地狱恶犬 |
[31:12] | He won’t be hard to spot. | 所以要发现他很容易 |
[31:16] | This wasn’t, insofar as the Hell Hound had had any expectations, | 如果说地狱恶犬有过任何期望的话 |
[31:22] | what he had imagined life would be like | 这并不是它所想象的 |
[31:24] | in the last days before Armageddon. | 末日决战前最后几天的生活 |
[31:27] | Form shapes nature. | 身材决定本性 |
[31:28] | There are certain ways of behaviour appropriate to small dogs, | 某些适合小狗的行为方式 |
[31:31] | which are in fact welded into the genes. | 在它的基因里已经根深蒂固 |
[31:34] | He’d surprised the huge ginger cat from next door, | 它会去惊吓隔壁那只大橘猫 |
[31:37] | and had attempted to reduce it to cowering jelly | 并试图用它平时的发光瞪视 |
[31:40] | by means of the usual glowing stare. | 把对方吓成一团蜷缩的果冻 |
[31:43] | It had always worked in the past. | 以前它从未失过手 |
[31:46] | Dog was looking forward to a further cat experiment, | 狗狗期待着与猫咪进一步互动 |
[31:49] | which would consist of jumping around and yapping excitedly at it. | 其实就是在猫旁边跳来跳去和激动地对它狂吠 |
[31:52] | I can’t believe it! I can’t believe it! | 简直不敢相信 简直难以置信 |
[31:54] | Three hundred and fifty years my family kept it safe. | 350年来 我的家族都把它保管得很好 |
[31:58] | Three hundred and fifty years! | 整整350年 |
[32:01] | So stupid! | 太愚蠢了 |
[32:05] | Come on, Dog. | 来吧 狗狗 |
[32:09] | Hello, are you OK? Can I help? | 你好 你还好吗 我可以帮忙吗 |
[32:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:15] | But you were crying. | 但你在哭 |
[32:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:32] | This is going to sound so stupid, | 我知道我这样听起来会很蠢 |
[32:34] | but I lost my book and it all just got a bit much. | 但我把书丢了 然后反应有点过火 |
[32:38] | I can help you look for it. | 我可以帮你找它 |
[32:40] | Oh, that’s sweet of you. | 你人真好 |
[32:41] | It’s been in my family for a long time. | 这本书在我家族内流传很久了 |
[32:43] | I wrote a book once. | 我也曾经写过一本书 |
[32:45] | It was about this pirate who was a famous detective. | 关于一个曾是名侦探的海盗 |
[32:48] | I bet it was a lot more exciting than any book you’ve lost. | 我保证我的书比任何你丢的书都刺激 |
[32:50] | Especially the bit in the spaceship | 特别是那段在飞船里的剧情 |
[32:51] | where the dinosaur comes out and fights with the cowboys. | 恐龙们跑出来和牛仔打架 |
[32:54] | I bet it’d cheer you up, my book. | 我保证我的书能让你开心起来 |
[32:55] | I’m Adam. I live in Hogback Lane. | 我叫亚当 我住在猪背巷 |
[32:58] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢你 亚当 |
[33:00] | Oh, I’m Anathema. | 我是安娜丝玛 |
[33:04] | Are you from around here? | 你是住这附近吗 |
[33:05] | This is my world. | 这里是我的世界 |
[33:07] | From Hogback Wood to the Dip, | 从猪背森林到迪普 |
[33:09] | and from the old quarry up to the pond. | 还有从老采石场到那边的水塘 |
[33:11] | You haven’t seen two men in a big black vintage car, have you? | 你有见到两个开着一辆古董大黑车的男人吗 |
[33:14] | Did they steal it? | 是他们偷走的书吗 |
[33:15] | Professional book thieves, | 专业偷书贼 |
[33:16] | probably go around in their car stealing books. | 开着他们的车到处偷书 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, they didn’t mean to steal it. | 不不不 他们不是故意偷走那本书 |
[33:20] | Do you want some lemonade? | 你想喝柠檬汽水吗 |
[33:22] | Are we going to have to break into the cottage | 我们要闯进那个小屋 |
[33:24] | and battle the witch for it? | 跟里面的女巫打一场吗 |
[33:25] | That’s my cottage. | 那是我的小屋 |
[33:27] | I’m renting it. | 我租下了它 |
[33:28] | Look, excuse me for asking, | 很抱歉我想问一句 |
[33:30] | if it’s not a personal question, | 希望这个问题不会太敏感 |
[33:32] | but are you a witch? | 但你是女巫吗 |
[33:34] | No, I’m an occultist. | 不是 我是神秘学者 |
[33:38] | Oh, well, that’s alright, then. | 那就好 |
[33:46] | Come on, you silly dog. | 进来 你这只呆狗 |
[33:48] | There had been a horseshoe over the door | 门上高悬着一只马蹄铁 |
[33:50] | of Jasmine Cottage for hundreds of years. | 它已在茉莉小屋挂了数百年 |
[33:52] | It protected the inhabitants from evil, or so they believed. | 保护此处居民不受邪恶侵害 至少他们信了 |
[33:55] | You can just leave him in the garden. | 你可以留它在花园里 |
[33:57] | No. He has to do everything he’s told. | 不行 他必须听话 |
[33:59] | My father says I can only keep him if he’s properly trained. | 我父亲说 只有它训练好了 我才能养它 |
[34:02] | Now, Dog, go inside. | 现在 狗狗 进屋 |
[34:06] | Good boy. It wasn’t that hard, was it? | 好孩子 进屋也不是件难事 对吧 |
[34:09] | The Hell Hound entered the cottage | 地狱恶犬进入了小屋 |
[34:11] | and a little bit more of Hell burned away. | 又有一点地狱的气息被烧掉了 |
[34:43] | 这顶帽子属于猎巫人 不可奸淫·帕西法少校 | |
[34:56] | Strictly speaking, | 严格来说 |
[34:58] | Shadwell doesn’t run the Witchfinder Army. | 沙德维尔没有统帅猎巫人军团 |
[35:00] | According to Shadwell’s pay ledgers, | 根据沙德维尔的薪水账单看 |
[35:02] | it is run by Witchfinder General Smith. | 这支军队是由猎巫人史密斯将军统帅的 |
[35:05] | Under him are Witchfinder Colonels Green and Jones, | 在他之下有猎巫人上校 格林和琼斯 |
[35:09] | and Witchfinder Majors Jackson, Robinson and Smith. | 还有猎巫人少校 杰克逊 鲁滨逊及史密斯 |
[35:12] | Then there are Witchfinder Majors Saucepan, | 再往下有猎巫人少校 汤锅 |
[35:15] | Tin, | 罐头 |
[35:17] | Milkbottle, deceased, | 奶瓶 已故 |
[35:19] | and Cupboard, | 和橱柜 |
[35:21] | because Shadwell’s limited imagination | 因为沙德维尔有限的想象力 |
[35:23] | had been beginning to struggle at this point. | 到这里就差不多枯竭了 |
[35:38] | Sergeant Shadwell. | 沙德维尔中士 |
[35:40] | Mr Crowley. | 克劳利先生 |
[35:42] | You’re looking well. | 你看起来不错 |
[35:43] | Clean living. | 生活健康规范 |
[35:45] | And your father, how is he? | 你父亲 他怎么样 |
[35:48] | You resemble him very much, you know. | 你和他长得真的很像 |
[35:50] | So they tell me. Yeah, he’s well. | 大家都这么说 他挺好的 |
[35:53] | I’ve prepared the ledger. | 我准备好了账本 |
[35:55] | The men need paying, Your Honour. | 大家需要薪水 阁下 |
[35:58] | It’s hard times for Witchfinders in today’s degenerate age. | 在如今这个堕落的时代 猎巫人生存艰难 |
[36:03] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用给我看了 |
[36:05] | Two hundred and fifty pounds. | 250镑 |
[36:07] | I’ll drop the money off for you on Saturday. | 我会在周六把钱给到你 |
[36:09] | Only in cash, in an envelope. | 只要现金 放在信封里 |
[36:12] | Don’t take plastic. | 不接受刷卡 |
[36:13] | You astonish me. | 你惊到我了 |
[36:16] | So… | 那么… |
[36:17] | There’s a village called Tadfield, in Oxfordshire. | 有个叫塔德菲尔德的村庄 在牛津郡 |
[36:21] | Send your best people down there. | 派你最好的手下去 |
[36:22] | I’m looking for a boy. He’s about 11. | 我在找一个男孩 差不多11岁 |
[36:25] | I don’t have anything more than that. | 我没有更多的信息了 |
[36:26] | But look for anything… strange. | 但查下是否有…异常的事 |
[36:32] | This, uh, boy… | 这个男孩 |
[36:34] | he’s a witch? | 他是巫师吗 |
[36:36] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[36:37] | We’ll have to find him first, won’t we? | 得先找到他才会知道 不是吗 |
[36:40] | Aye. | 是 |
[36:41] | Well, my best operative, | 我最好的手下 |
[36:43] | that would be Witchfinder Lieutenant Table. | 就是猎巫人桌子中尉了 |
[36:46] | Call me if you find anything. | 有发现就打电话给我 |
[36:48] | Witchfinder Sergeant Pepper. | 猎巫人胡椒中士 |
[36:49] | All my family have had occult powers, | 我们全家都有神秘力量 |
[36:51] | going all the way back. | 可以追溯到我家很早的祖先 |
[36:53] | We can find ley lines. | 我们可以找到灵线 |
[36:55] | Right. What’s ley lines? | 好吧 什么是灵线 |
[36:57] | Invisible lines of force linking places of power. | 连接着各种力量之地的看不见的线 |
[37:01] | Amazing there being all these invisible lines of force around | 很神奇 这种看不见的线到处都是 |
[37:03] | and me not seeing them. | 但我却看不到 |
[37:04] | We can see auras. | 我们能看到光环 |
[37:06] | And they are? | 那是什么 |
[37:08] | This coloured forcefield surrounding someone. | 围绕着一个人的某种颜色的力场 |
[37:11] | Everyone’s got one. | 每个人都有 |
[37:12] | And I can look at its strengths and colour | 我可以凭借它的力量和颜色 |
[37:15] | and tell you how you’re feeling. | 说出你的感受 |
[37:16] | That’s brilliant. Why don’t they teach us about them at school? | 太厉害了 为什么学校不教我们这些 |
[37:19] | Because school is a repressive tool of the state. | 因为学校是国家的一种镇压工具 |
[37:21] | So, what colour’s my aura then? | 那我的光环是什么颜色的 |
[37:29] | Adam, I can’t see your aura. | 亚当 我看不到你的光环 |
[37:32] | You said everybody’s got one. | 但你说每个人都有 |
[37:33] | I don’t know, hon. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[37:34] | It’s an art, not a science. | 这是门艺术 不是科学 |
[37:37] | So, what else don’t they teach us at school? | 还有什么是学校没有教我们的 |
[37:38] | They’re clubbing baby seals. | 他们用棍子打小海豹 |
[37:40] | They’re cutting down the rain forest | 他们在砍伐雨林 |
[37:41] | so you can get a cheap hamburger. | 就为了让你们吃到便宜的汉堡 |
[37:42] | Watch out for genetically modified food. | 要小心转基因食物 |
[37:44] | Don’t get me started on global warming. | 更不用提全球变暖了 |
[37:45] | And that’s because whales have huge brains, | 就因为鲸鱼的大脑很大 |
[37:48] | and they’re hunting them for no reason. | 他们就毫无缘由地捕杀它们 |
[37:50] | Nuclear power stations. | 核电站 |
[37:51] | Nuclear power stations are rubbish. | 核电站太垃圾了 |
[37:52] | Yes! Yes, they are. | 是的 确实如此 |
[37:54] | We went to one on a school trip, | 我们有次学校组织活动去那里 |
[37:56] | and there was nothing bubbling, | 里面没有任何冒泡的东西 |
[37:57] | and there wasn’t any green smoke, | 也没有任何绿烟雾 |
[37:58] | and there weren’t anyone in those space suits. | 也没有人穿着那种太空服 |
[38:00] | – And it was so dull. – Well, yes, | -太无聊了 -是的 |
[38:03] | but we need to get rid of them. | 但我们还是要消灭它们 |
[38:05] | Serves them right for not bubbling. | 谁叫它们不会冒泡 |
[38:08] | Adam, I have to get back to work. | 亚当 我必须继续工作了 |
[38:11] | But if you’re interested in any of this stuff, | 但如果你对这类事物感兴趣 |
[38:15] | I have some old magazines here. | 我这里有些以前的杂志 |
[38:17] | You don’t have to read them if you don’t want. | 你不想读也没关系 |
[38:21] | Wicked. | 好极了[邪恶] |
[38:24] | 亚特兰蒂斯被发现了吗 远古地下城新照曝光 | |
[38:26] | 西藏神秘大师 小说里的真相 | |
[38:31] | It might have helped Anathema | 这也许能帮助安娜丝玛 |
[38:32] | to understand what was going on, | 理解到底是怎么回事 |
[38:33] | if she understood the very simple reason | 如果她明白她看不到 |
[38:35] | why she couldn’t see Adam’s aura. | 亚当的光环的原因 |
[38:37] | It’s for the same reason that | 这跟人们在时代广场 |
[38:39] | people in Times Square can’t see America. | 看不见美国 是一个道理 |
[38:48] | So, Aziraphale… | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[38:52] | got your message. | 我们收到了你的消息 |
[38:53] | Have you got something big? | 你有什么要事吗 |
[38:56] | Lay it on us. | 跟我们说吧 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry? | 对不起 什么 |
[38:59] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[39:02] | OK, ahem, so… | 是这样的 |
[39:05] | Well, ahem… | 那个 |
[39:08] | It’s– It’s about the Antichrist. | 事关敌基督 |
[39:10] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[39:11] | I think that, um… | 我认为 |
[39:14] | Well, it’s not impossible, | 这不是不可能 |
[39:18] | uh, considering all– | 考虑到… |
[39:19] | all the alternatives that the– the other side, | 所有可能性 另一边 |
[39:24] | might have lost track of him. | 可能失去了他的下落 |
[39:29] | The “Other side”? | 「另一边」 |
[39:34] | Lost track of him? | 失去了他的下落吗 |
[39:35] | He’s the son of the U.S. Ambassador. | 他是美国大使的儿子 |
[39:37] | He’s under constant surveillance. | 一直受到监视 |
[39:38] | The other side are currently transporting him | 另一边现在正将他送去 |
[39:40] | to the plains of Megiddo. | 米吉多平原 |
[39:42] | Apparently, that’s the traditional starting point. | 显然 那是传统的开始地点 |
[39:45] | Middle Eastern unrest. Everything else just follows. | 只要中东动荡不安 其他的一切都会随之而来 |
[39:47] | The Four Horsemen ride out. | 天启四骑士出发 |
[39:50] | Last great battle between Heaven and Hell. | 天堂与地狱的最后一战就此开始 |
[39:52] | Yes. Well, um… | 是的 |
[39:55] | it’s possible that the demon, Crowley, a-a-a wily adversary… | 那个狡猾的对手 恶魔克劳利… |
[40:02] | Keeps me on my toes, I can tell you. | 可以说是让我时刻警觉 |
[40:06] | But the, um, ambassador’s, uh, son, uh… | 但大使的儿子… |
[40:12] | – Well, it may have been a ruse. – A ruse? | -这可能是个诡计 -诡计 |
[40:15] | And the actual Antichrist might be, um… | 真正的敌基督可能 |
[40:22] | somewhere else. | 在别的地方 |
[40:27] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[40:31] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[40:33] | I mean, I-I-I could find out. | 我可以找到他 |
[40:36] | I have a team of… agents. | 我有一个特工团队 |
[40:40] | A dedicated team who– who would investigate the possibility. | 他们致力于调查各种可能性 |
[40:46] | Hypothetically speaking, if that were the case– | 假设真是那样的话… |
[40:50] | It wouldn’t change anything, Aziraphale. | 那也不会改变任何事情 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[40:52] | There was war in Heaven long before the Earth was created. | 早在世界被创造之前 天堂就有了战争 |
[40:57] | Crowley and the rest were cast out, | 克劳利和其他恶魔被驱逐出去了 |
[40:59] | but nothing was ever really settled. | 但一切都没有得到真正的解决 |
[41:01] | I suppose it wasn’t. | 的确如此 |
[41:04] | But there doesn’t have to be another war, does there? | 但其实不必再来一场战争的 对吗 |
[41:08] | As much as we appreciate your hypotheticals, Aziraphale, | 我们非常欣赏你的假设 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[41:11] | I’m afraid we have other things to do. | 但我们还有别的事要忙 |
[41:17] | The Earth isn’t going to just end itself, you know. | 世界不会自行毁灭 |
[41:21] | No. Yes. Right. | 对 是的 没错 |
[41:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:17] | R.P. Tyler. | 我是居委会主席泰勒 |
[42:19] | Neighbourhood watch. | 邻里监督人员 |
[42:21] | I couldn’t help but notice, young person, that you have a map. | 年轻人 我不禁注意到你拿着地图 |
[42:25] | Casing the joint, are we? | 是在踩点吗 |
[42:26] | I’m– I’m renting Jasmine Cottage. | 我租下了茉莉小屋 |
[42:29] | Oh, good Lord, you’re an American tourist. | 天啊 你是一个美国游客 |
[42:31] | Sorry. Thought you were a person of interest. | 抱歉 我以为你是一个嫌疑犯[感兴趣] |
[42:34] | Oh, I– I am. | 我的确很感兴趣 |
[42:36] | Listen, 11 years ago, something came to this village. | 十一年前有个东西来到了这个村子 |
[42:40] | Some sort of beast or creature. | 那是某种野兽或生物 |
[42:43] | And if you’re neighbourhood watch, | 如果你是邻里监督人员 |
[42:45] | maybe you noticed. | 你也许注意到了 |
[42:47] | Tadfield is a perfectly respectable village. | 塔德菲尔德是一个非常体面的村庄 |
[42:49] | If you’re coming here to smoke your fatty spliffers | 如果你是来抽胖烟卷[大麻] |
[42:53] | and bimble off to woo-woo land, | 嗨到神志不清的 |
[42:54] | then I suggest that you go elsewhere. | 那我建议你去别的地方 |
[42:57] | Like back to America. | 比如回去美国 |
[43:04] | “Fatty spliffers”? | 「胖烟卷」 |
[43:14] | What did you think of that, then? | 你们怎么看 |
[43:16] | That’s an angel who’s been down there too long. | 他这个天使在人间待太久了 |
[43:18] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[43:20] | Hypotheticals, indeed. | 这「假设」真有意思 |
[43:41] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[43:43] | Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell, please. | 我找猎巫人沙德维尔中士 |
[43:45] | Or, um, one of his officers. | 或者他的手下 |
[43:49] | I shall endeavour to see if he is available. | 我去看看他是否有空 |
[43:52] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[43:59] | Coo-ee, Mr Shadwell. | 在吗 沙德维尔先生 |
[44:01] | Oh, hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[44:03] | Hello, Madame Tracy. | 你好 特蕾西夫人 |
[44:05] | Away with you, harlot. | 滚开 妓女 |
[44:08] | There’s a gentleman on the telephone for you. | 电话里有位绅士找你 |
[44:11] | Sounds ever so refined. | 他听起来非常优雅 |
[44:13] | And I’ll be getting a nice bit of liver for us for Sunday. | 星期天我会做点好吃的猪肝 |
[44:16] | I’d sooner sup with the devil. | 我宁愿和魔鬼共进晚餐 |
[44:23] | So if you could just give me the plates back from last week. | 你要是能把上周的盘子还给我 |
[44:25] | There’s a love. | 我会很感激 |
[44:28] | Aye? | 你好 |
[44:29] | Sergeant Shadwell. | 沙德维尔中士 |
[44:31] | – It’s you-know-who. – Who? | -你知道我是谁 -你是谁 |
[44:34] | Me. Your, um, sponsor. | 是我 你的赞助者 |
[44:37] | Listen, do you have any men free? | 你的手下有空吗 |
[44:40] | I need them to poke about a bit. | 我需要他们去探听一下 |
[44:43] | Poke? | 探听 |
[44:44] | Where exactly do you want them poking? | 你想让他们去哪里探听 |
[44:46] | Tadfield. | 塔德菲尔德 |
[44:47] | It’s a small town in Oxfordshire. | 那是牛津郡的一个小镇 |
[44:49] | There’s a boy I need placed under observation. | 我需要监视那里的一个男孩 |
[44:51] | I-I need to know where he is at all times. | 知道他每时每刻在哪里 |
[44:53] | I can give you his address. | 我会把他的地址给你 |
[44:55] | I’ll put a squad of my best men onto it. | 我会派出我最优秀的手下 |
[44:57] | Oh, good. Thank you so much. | 很好 非常感谢你 |
[44:59] | Oh, and I should have asked about Witchfinder Major Milkbottle. | 我本该问问猎巫人奶瓶少校的 |
[45:02] | I was so sorry to hear of his untimely end. | 听到他英年早逝的消息 我很遗憾 |
[45:04] | I sent flowers. | 我给他送了花 |
[45:06] | Aye, the flowers were appreciated. | 谢谢你的花 |
[45:09] | And so was the extra £20 for the family. | 也谢谢你送给他家人的二十英镑 |
[45:12] | He was a brave man. | 他是位勇士 |
[45:14] | Oh, I was flabbergasted when you told me how he died. | 听到你说他是怎么死的时候 我惊呆了 |
[45:17] | Aye. A brave man. | 他是位勇士 |
[45:19] | I’ll be by the bookstore, um, next week | 下周我会去书店 |
[45:22] | to pick up your annual dues. | 取你的年费 |
[45:24] | Squad of best men to Tadfield, dear fellow. | 要派最好的手下去塔德菲尔德 亲爱的朋友 |
[45:26] | And keep them there until I give you more orders. | 让他们待在那里 直到我给你进一步的指示 |
[45:28] | Now, the boy is called… Adam Young. | 那个男孩叫亚当·扬 |
[45:33] | And his address is number four, Hogback Lane, Tadfield. | 他的地址是塔德菲尔德 猪背巷四号 |
[45:37] | Have you got it? | 记下了吗 |
[45:38] | Absolutely, Your Honour. | 记好了 阁下 |
[45:41] | – Tadfield it is. – Right. Pip-pip. | -就在塔德菲尔德 -对 拜拜 |
[45:43] | And let me know when your men are in position. | 你的手下就位后告诉我 |
[45:47] | Pip-pip. | 拜拜 |
[45:48] | Great southern pansy. | 南方娘娘腔 |
[45:54] | Find any witches yet, Witchfinder Private Pulsifer? | 发现女巫了吗 猎巫人帕西法二等兵 |
[45:58] | Even better than that. | 我发现了更棒的事情 |
[46:00] | I found something really interesting. | 有件很有趣的事情 |
[46:02] | I’ve discovered some unusual weather patterns. | 我发现了异常的天气模式 |
[46:05] | There’s a town in Oxfordshire with some very strange weather events. | 牛津郡里一个小镇的天气状况特别奇怪 |
[46:08] | Oh? Raining blood? | 是吗 下血雨了吗 |
[46:10] | Or raining fish? | 还是下鱼雨了 |
[46:12] | Satanic frost in summer withering the crops | 在女巫和农民发生争执之后 |
[46:14] | after some hag got into an argument with a farmer? | 夏天撒旦的霜冻使庄稼枯萎了吗 |
[46:17] | No. It’s just… | 不 就是… |
[46:20] | it always has perfect weather for the time of year. | 这里每个时节的天气都是很完美的 |
[46:25] | You call that a phenomenon? | 这算什么异象 |
[46:27] | Normal weather for the time of year isn’t normal. | 每个时节天气都正常 本身就是不正常的 |
[46:29] | Crisp autumns, long, hot Augusts. | 清爽的秋季 炎热漫长的八月 |
[46:32] | The kind of weather you used to dream of as a kid. | 那就是你在小时候梦想的天气 |
[46:34] | It’s snowed there every Christmas Eve for the last 11 years. | 在过去的十一年 那里每一个平安夜都下了雪 |
[46:37] | Not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[46:39] | Just look for witches and witch-caused phenomenon-enoms. | 你只需找女巫和她们造成的异象 |
[46:44] | He called himself “Dr Raven Sable”, | 他自称瑞文·塞布尔博士 |
[46:47] | but you know him by another name. | 但你知道他的别名 |
[46:50] | He loves hunger. | 他喜欢饥饿 |
[46:52] | He loves people not eating enough in fancy restaurants. | 他喜欢那些在高档餐厅吃得不够的人 |
[46:56] | Your main course, madam. | 这是您的主菜 女士 |
[46:58] | Chicken froth on a reduction of broccoli gel with a mushroom foam. | 加了少许西兰花凝胶的鸡肉沫和蘑菇泡沫 |
[47:02] | And the chef recommends that you have this first. | 主厨推荐您先食用这个 |
[47:04] | A balloon filled with lavender-scented air. | 这是一个充满薰衣草香味空气的气球 |
[47:07] | It is the first course. | 这是第一道菜 |
[47:11] | It just occurred to me. | 我刚想起来 |
[47:12] | I’ve never seen a room full of rich people so hungry before. | 我从来没见过一个屋子装着这么多饥饿的富人 |
[47:16] | He’s a businessman with a chain of restaurants. | 他商人 经营着自己的连锁餐饮 |
[47:18] | And he’s about to launch something new. | 他即将开启一个新的项目 |
[47:21] | Chow, food-free food. | 「玉食」 无食物食品 |
[47:26] | Artificial bun. Artificial burger. | 人造面包 人造汉堡 |
[47:29] | Fries that have never seen a potato. | 跟土豆一点关系没有的炸薯条 |
[47:31] | Foodless sauces. | 合成酱汁 |
[47:33] | And… we’re rather proud of this: | 还有我们引以为傲的 |
[47:35] | a completely artificial dill pickle. | 完全人工合成的腌黄瓜 |
[47:39] | The shake doesn’t contain any actual food content either. | 这杯奶昔也不含任何天然食品成分 |
[47:42] | Well, nobody’s shakes contain any actual food content. | 不过本来就没人会在奶昔里放天然食品成分 |
[47:44] | OK, let’s try it out. | 好了 我们尝尝吧 |
[47:52] | Press this button when you hand over the Chow. | 把「玉食」递出去时按这个按钮 |
[47:55] | And don’t call it “Food”. It’s Chow. | 不要说「食物」 说「玉食」 |
[48:00] | Chow-brand unfood contains spun, | 「玉食」牌人造食品内含旋转 |
[48:01] | plaited and woven protein molecules | 编织而成的蛋白质分子 |
[48:02] | designed to be ignored by your digestive enzymes, | 能被你体内的消化酶忽略 |
[48:04] | no-cal sweeteners, oil replacements, fibrous materials, | 同时含有无卡甜味剂 替代油 纤维物质 |
[48:06] | colourings and flavourings. | 食用色素以及调味素 |
[48:07] | Chow is an edible substance and must not be confused with food. | 「玉食」是可食用物质 与食物是有区别的 |
[48:09] | Eating Chow can help you to lose weight, | 食用「玉食」会帮助你减肥 |
[48:10] | hair and kidney functions. | 脱发 丧失肾功能 |
[48:11] | May cause anal leakage. Enjoy your meal. | 可能会引发腹泻 请尽情享用 |
[48:12] | Party, name of Sable? | 名为赛博尔的收件人 |
[48:15] | I thought it was you. | 我就猜到是你 |
[48:16] | I looked around, I thought, | 我看了一圈 寻思着 |
[48:17] | “Tall gent with a beard, nice suit.” | 肯定是个西服 高个有胡子的绅士 |
[48:19] | There’s a package for you, sir. You have to sign for it. | 有个你的包裹 先生 你得签字 |
[48:36] | The measuring scales. | 量秤 |
[48:38] | Finally. | 可算到了 |
[48:40] | I’m flying to England. | 我要飞去英国 |
[48:41] | I’ll let the jet know. When are you returning? | 我会通知飞机的 您什么时候回来 |
[48:44] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[48:45] | Cancel all my appointments. | 取消我的一切日程 |
[48:46] | For how long? | 取消多久 |
[48:47] | The foreseeable future. | 全部取消 |
[49:05] | Sergeant Shadwell, | 沙德维尔中士 |
[49:06] | you know the village I was telling you about | 你记得我跟你说的那个 |
[49:08] | with the perfect weather? | 天气非常完美的村子吗 |
[49:11] | Well, according to the manual, | 根据手册上说的 |
[49:13] | witches can influence the weather. | 女巫们可以影响天气 |
[49:15] | What if I was to sort of nip over there tomorrow, | 我明天要不要过去一趟 |
[49:18] | have a little look round? | 稍微侦查一下 |
[49:20] | I could pay for my own petrol. | 我会自己付油钱的 |
[49:22] | This village, it wouldn’t be called Tadfield, would it? | 这个村子 它是不是叫塔德菲尔德 |
[49:26] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[49:27] | Aye. | 那就对了 |
[49:29] | Well, I suppose it can’t do any harm. | 我估计你去一下也没什么坏处 |
[49:31] | Be here at 9:00 in the morning, afore you leave. | 明天早上九点来这 之后出发 |
[49:36] | What for? | 来这干嘛 |
[49:38] | Your armour of righteousness. | 拿你的正义盔甲 |
[49:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[49:44] | Meet me at the third alternative rendezvous. | 来第三备用汇合点见我 |
[49:47] | Is that the old bandstand, the number 19 bus, | 是那个老演奏台 还是19号巴士 |
[49:49] | or the British Museum café? | 还是英国博物馆的咖啡厅 |
[49:51] | The bandstand. I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 演奏台 我15分钟就到那 |
[49:56] | Dad, did you know that there are ley lines everywhere? | 爸 你知道到处都有「灵线」吗 |
[49:59] | No, Adam. Ley lines are rubbish. | 不对 亚当 「灵线」都是胡扯 |
[50:01] | Oh, you’ll like this bit, Deirdre. | 你肯定喜欢看这个的 迪尔德丽 |
[50:03] | They’ve taped the gun under the chair. | 他们把枪捆到椅子底下 |
[50:07] | It’s not rubbish. | 不是胡扯 |
[50:08] | They wouldn’t write about it in magazines if it was rubbish. | 要是胡扯他们就不会把它写到杂志里面了 |
[50:14] | There’s people from Tibet watching everything we do | 西藏有些人能通过秘密通道 |
[50:16] | through hidden tunnels. | 看到我们做的所有事 |
[50:22] | I think I might go to bed early, actually. | 我想我还是早点上床睡觉了 |
[50:32] | Do you think he’s alright? | 你觉得他没毛病吧 |
[50:34] | He’s fine. | 他没问题 |
[50:50] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[50:54] | Any news? | 有新消息吗 |
[50:56] | What-what kind of news would that be? | 什么 你想听什么样的消息 |
[50:58] | Well, have you found the missing Antichrist’s name, | 你找没找到失踪敌基督的姓名 |
[51:00] | address and shoe size yet? | 地址和鞋的尺寸 |
[51:02] | His shoe size? Why– Why would I have his shoe size? | 他鞋的尺寸 我为什么要知道他鞋的尺寸 |
[51:04] | It’s a joke. I’ve got nothing either. | 我逗你呢 我也一无所获 |
[51:08] | It’s the Great Plan, Crowley. | 伟大计划就是这么安排的 克劳利 |
[51:09] | Yeah. For the record, | 对 声明一下 |
[51:11] | great pustulent mangled bollocks to the Great blasted Plan! | 去他妈蛋蛋流脓的伟大计划 |
[51:18] | May you be forgiven. | 愿你获得宽恕 |
[51:20] | I won’t be forgiven. | 我不会被宽恕 |
[51:22] | Not ever. | 永远不会 |
[51:24] | That’s part of a demon’s job description. | 这是恶魔工作要求的一部分 |
[51:26] | Unforgiveable. That’s what I am. | 不可饶恕 我就是这样 |
[51:28] | You were an angel once. | 你曾经是个天使 |
[51:30] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[51:34] | We find the boy. My agents can do it. | 我们要找到那孩子 我的手下能找到他 |
[51:36] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[51:37] | We eliminate him? | 我们除掉他吗 |
[51:40] | Someone does. I’m not personally up for killing kids. | 有人会去做 我个人并不想去杀孩子 |
[51:42] | You’re the demon. I’m the nice one. | 你才是恶魔 我可是善良的那个 |
[51:44] | I don’t have to kill children. | 我才不必掉小孩 |
[51:45] | If you kill him, then the world gets a reprieve | 如果你把他杀了 这世界就能得到缓刑 |
[51:48] | and Heaven does not have blood on its hands. | 天堂也不会手沾鲜血 |
[51:50] | Oh, no blood on your hands? | 你手上没沾血 |
[51:51] | That’s a bit holier-than-thou, isn’t it? | 你这样会不会有点伪善啊[比我神圣] |
[51:53] | I am a great deal holier than thou. That’s the whole point. | 我的确比你神圣多了 本来就该这样 |
[51:55] | You should kill the boy yourself. | 你应该亲自动手杀了他 |
[51:57] | Holi-ly. | 用神圣的手段 |
[51:58] | I am not killing anybody. | 我谁也不会杀 |
[52:05] | This is ridiculous. You are ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 你简直不可理喻 |
[52:06] | I don’t even know why I’m still talking to you. | 我都不知道我为什么还和你说话 |
[52:07] | – Well, frankly, neither do I. – Enough, I’m leaving. | -我也不知道 -够了 我走了 |
[52:09] | You can’t leave, Crowley. | 你不能走 克劳利 |
[52:11] | There isn’t anywhere to go. | 没有可去的地方了 |
[52:12] | It’s a big universe. | 这世界很大 |
[52:15] | Even if this all ends up in a puddle of burning goo, | 就算世界最后变成一团燃烧的浆糊 |
[52:17] | we can go off together. | 我们仍然可以一起离开 |
[52:21] | Go off together? | 一起离开 |
[52:24] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的疯话 |
[52:26] | How long have we been friends? | 我们做朋友多久了 |
[52:28] | Six thousand years! | 六千年了 |
[52:29] | Friends? We’re not friends. | 朋友 我们可不是朋友 |
[52:31] | We are an angel and a demon. | 我们只是一个天使和一个恶魔 |
[52:34] | We have nothing whatsoever in common. | 我们一点共同点都没有 |
[52:36] | – I don’t even like you. – You do. | -我都不喜欢你 -你可喜欢我了 |
[52:39] | Even if I did know where the Antichrist was, | 就算我知道敌基督在哪 |
[52:40] | I wouldn’t tell you. We’re on opposite sides. | 我也不会告诉你 我们身处敌对的阵营 |
[52:43] | We’re on our side. | 我们只属于我们的阵营 |
[52:44] | There is no “Our side”, Crowley. | 并没有什么「我们的阵营」 克劳利 |
[52:47] | Not anymore. | 再也没有了 |
[52:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[52:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[52:57] | Well, then… | 那就 |
[53:04] | Have a nice doomsday. | 祝你末日愉快 |
[53:31] | Brilliant. | 真厉害 |
[53:33] | 拒绝核能 能否将地球变成无核区 | |
[53:53] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[54:01] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[54:03] | It’s getting stronger. | 越来越强了 |
[54:22] | – That’s a bit– – Impossible. | -那有点… -不太可能 |
[54:27] | Is this a joke? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[54:28] | 240 megawatts of power | 有240兆瓦特的电力 |
[54:30] | are currently being produced by this power station, Eric. | 现在正被这个发电站生产出来 埃里克 |
[54:32] | It’s just, according to our indicators, | 只是 我们的各项指示都表明 |
[54:35] | nothing’s producing them. | 这些电力是被凭空生产出来的 |
[54:37] | What do you mean I have to authorise it? | 你说必须经过我批准是什么意思 |
[54:39] | Is there anyone else? | 那还有别人吗 |
[54:41] | I know I’m the minister. | 我明白我是部长 |
[54:45] | Well, then, yes. | 好吧 行 |
[54:47] | I authorise you to open the bloody thing up. | 我批准你打开那个破玩意 |
[55:05] | There’s something you don’t see every day. | 这可不是你天天都能见到的 |
[55:07] | An enormous room without a nuclear reactor in it. | 一个没有核反应堆的超大房间 |
[55:11] | But… there’s nothing there. | 但是里面什么都没有啊 |
[55:15] | Not nothing, chief. | 并不是什么都没有 老大 |
[55:19] | It looks like a sherbet lemon. | 看起来像颗柠檬硬糖 |
[55:27] | Mend it all. End it all. | 修复一切 终结一切 |
[55:33] | End it all. | 终结一切 |