时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Please hang up and try your call again. | 请挂断 重新拨打 |
[00:33] | Are you the owner of this establishment? | 你是这里的业主吗 |
[00:35] | Do I look like I run a bookshop? | 你看我像个书店店主吗 |
[00:44] | Aziraphale! | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[00:47] | Aziraphale, where the Heaven are you, you idiot? | 亚茨拉斐尔 天堂啊 你在哪 你个白痴 |
[00:49] | I can’t find you! | 我找不到你 |
[00:51] | Aziraphale, for God’s– | 亚茨拉斐尔 看在上帝 |
[00:53] | For Satan’s– | 看在撒旦 |
[00:55] | For somebody’s sake, where are you?! | 看在谁的份上 你在哪 |
[01:07] | You’ve gone. | 你不在了 |
[01:09] | Somebody killed my best friend! | 有人杀了我最好的朋友 |
[01:12] | Bastards! | 混蛋 |
[01:16] | All of you! | 你们都是混蛋 |
[01:28] | It’s a bad world, but we can fix it. | 这个世界很糟糕 但我们能解决好 |
[01:34] | And it doesn’t matter that you three aren’t my friends anymore. | 你们三个不再跟我做朋友了也无所谓 |
[01:36] | I’ve got better friends than you’ll ever be. | 我有比你们好得多的朋友 |
[01:41] | My new friends will be together soon. | 我的新朋友很快就会聚在一起了 |
[01:44] | They’re coming here, and then we make everything better. | 他们要来这里 然后我们会让一切好起来 |
[03:17] | Crowley had lost Aziraphale, | 克劳利失去了亚茨拉斐尔 |
[03:19] | and the world was ending in a few hours. | 而世界再过几小时就要终结了 |
[03:22] | He was in Hell’s bad books. | 他上了地狱的黑名单 |
[03:24] | Not that Hell has any other kind. | 虽然地狱也没别的名单 |
[03:42] | I shouldn’t litter, should I? | 我不该乱丢东西 是吧 |
[03:44] | I mean, I probably should litter. | 我或许该乱丢 |
[03:45] | I’m a demon, after all. | 我不是个恶魔嘛 |
[03:46] | But nobody’s really keeping score anymore. | 但反正也没人在乎这个了 |
[04:37] | Mr Shadwell? | 沙德维尔先生 |
[04:39] | Oh, what on earth happened? | 发生什么了啊 |
[04:41] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[04:43] | that this hand had just exorcised a demon | 这只手刚驱逐了一个恶魔 |
[04:45] | clean off the surface of the earth? | 让他从世界上消失了 你会怎么说 |
[04:49] | I’d say somebody needs to come inside | 我会说 你还是进来 |
[04:52] | and have a nice cup of tea. | 喝杯热茶吧 |
[04:54] | But young Newt, he’s still out there. | 但小牛顿 他还在外面 |
[04:58] | In thrall to heathen ways | 受邪道的摆布 |
[05:00] | and lubricious occult wiles. | 被淫荡的神秘学花招所迷惑 |
[05:03] | There could be women there. | 那里可能还有女人呢 |
[05:06] | Oh, well… | 好了 |
[05:08] | now you can’t be in here, | 你不能待在这里 |
[05:10] | because Mrs Ormorod and such will be arriving any minute. | 因为奥姆罗德夫人他们很快就要来了 |
[05:13] | Why don’t you come in here and have a nice lie down. | 你进来这里 好好躺会儿吧 |
[05:17] | You’re no use to young Newt in this state. | 你这个样子也帮不了小牛顿 |
[05:23] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[05:25] | I’ll have a bit of a lie down. | 我就躺会儿吧 |
[05:43] | Nobody’s ever done what I’ve done. | 没人做过我做到的事 |
[05:46] | Not Hopkins, not Siftings, | 霍普金斯 西弗廷斯 |
[05:49] | not Dalrymple. | 达尔林普尔都没有 |
[05:51] | I’m the ultimate weapon. | 我是终极武器 |
[05:54] | I’m the doomsday option. | 我是末日选择 |
[06:08] | What kind of a place is this? | 这是什么地方啊 |
[06:22] | You! You’re late. | 你 你迟到了 |
[06:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:29] | Actually, I… | 其实我 |
[06:31] | I– I didn’t mean to be here… | 我没想来这里的 |
[06:34] | um, yet. | 暂时还不想 |
[06:36] | Still sorting things out… on Earth. | 还在解决 地球上的事呢 |
[06:41] | Aziraphale, isn’t it? | 亚茨拉斐尔 是吧 |
[06:43] | Principality, Angel of the Eastern Gate. | 权天使 东门天使 |
[06:45] | Your whole platoon is waiting for you. | 你整个排都在等你 |
[06:47] | Aziraphale. | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[06:50] | Aziraphale… Why is that name so familiar? | 亚茨拉斐尔 这名字怎么这么耳熟 |
[06:54] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[06:55] | Aziraphale. | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[06:56] | You were issued with– | 你被配发了 |
[06:58] | A flaming sword, I know. It’s not my fault. | 一把烈焰之剑 我知道 不能怪我 |
[07:01] | She was having a very bad day. | 她那天很不顺心 |
[07:03] | You were issued with a body. Where is it? | 你被配发了一具身体 你的身体呢 |
[07:12] | I’m afraid I hadn’t actually prepared | 恐怕 我并没准备好 |
[07:14] | to step into the transportation portal, you see. | 进入传送门 |
[07:17] | And the body… discorporated. | 身体…灵肉分离 |
[07:21] | Discorporated? | 灵肉分离? |
[07:22] | It was 6,000 years old. | 它毕竟都六千岁了 |
[07:25] | I count them all out, | 我可是一个个发出去的 |
[07:27] | and I count them all in again. | 然后再一个个放进来 |
[07:30] | And then you turn up, | 现在你出现了 |
[07:31] | late for Armageddon, | 世界末日还能迟到 |
[07:33] | no flaming sword, | 也没带烈焰之剑 |
[07:34] | not even a body, you pathetic excuse for an angel! | 还连身体都没了 你个可悲的天使 |
[07:40] | Well, I suppose I am, really. | 我想我的确是 |
[07:42] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[07:44] | I have no intention of fighting in any war. | 我根本不想打任何战争 |
[07:48] | Don’t be a coward! | 别做懦夫 |
[07:51] | You get into position right now, | 你马上给我归队 |
[07:53] | and I won’t say anything | 我就不再提 |
[07:54] | more about the body you discorporated. | 你灵肉分离的身体了 |
[07:57] | We can take the sword out of your celestial wages. | 你的剑从你的天堂薪水里扣吧 |
[07:59] | I was in the middle of something important. | 我本来正在做重要的事 |
[08:02] | I demand to be returned. | 我要求被送回去 |
[08:04] | Without a body? | 没有身体吗 |
[08:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 别胡闹了 |
[08:10] | – It is? – Obviously. | -胡闹吗 -当然了 |
[08:12] | What are you going to do? You can’t possess them. | 你想干什么 你又不能附身在他们身上 |
[08:14] | Demons can. | 恶魔可以 |
[08:15] | You’re not a demon. You’re an angel. | 你不是恶魔 你是天使 |
[08:21] | What are you–? | 你干什么… |
[08:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[08:27] | How does one navigate? | 这个怎么导航 |
[08:31] | – Oh, well. – Get away from that thing! | -好吧 -离那玩意远点 |
[08:34] | I’ll figure it out… | 我就慢慢 |
[08:37] | as I go. | 琢磨吧 |
[08:45] | What are you lot looking at?! | 你们都看什么看 |
[08:47] | Don’t you know there’s a war on?! | 你们不知道我们在打仗吗 |
[08:50] | My friends are on their way, | 我的朋友就要来了 |
[08:51] | and then there’ll be a world just for us. | 到时就会有一个专属于我们的世界 |
[08:53] | We’ll get rid of everything stupid and start all over again. | 我们会消灭所有愚蠢的东西 重新开始 |
[08:56] | Won’t that be awesome? | 那多棒啊 |
[08:58] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[09:00] | You have to say something. | 你们得说点什么 |
[09:02] | I’m telling you to say something! | 我叫你们说话 |
[09:05] | Stop it. Stop crying. This is fun. | 停下 别哭了 这多好玩 |
[09:07] | We’re having fun. This is the best day of all. | 我们在玩 这是最棒的一天了 |
[09:11] | You have to smile! I can make it happen! | 你们得笑 我可以让你们笑 |
[09:14] | Smile! Smile! | 笑 笑 |
[09:27] | That was… | 那真是… |
[09:29] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[09:31] | that was… | 那是… |
[09:33] | You know I’ve never actually… | 你知道我没… |
[09:36] | That was my first time. | 那是我第一次 |
[09:40] | I’d never have known. | 你不说我都猜不到 |
[09:43] | Well, seeing as the world’s ending, | 鉴于世界要终结了 |
[09:46] | can we do it again? | 我们可以再做一次吗 |
[09:47] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[09:49] | And Agnes only said we did it once. | 而且艾格妮丝只说我们做了一次 |
[09:52] | She never. | 不会吧 |
[09:53] | She bloody– She can’t have predicted that. | 她不是…她不会连这都预言了吧 |
[10:02] | “You go, boy. May fortune be with you. | 「上吧 孩子 愿你好运 |
[10:05] | Anathema, my descendant, | 安娜丝玛 我的后裔 |
[10:08] | I trust he will be fine of feature | 我相信他会尺寸不俗 |
[10:10] | and mighty of…” | 力量…」 |
[10:11] | – Oh, my dear Lord. – Get dressed. | -老天爷啊 -穿衣服 |
[10:17] | So, we find this Adam, and then we… | 那么 我们找到这个亚当 然后 |
[10:20] | stop him? | 阻止他吗 |
[10:22] | I’m not sure anymore. | 我不确定了 |
[10:25] | Agnes doesn’t tell us to. | 艾格妮丝没叫我们那么做 |
[10:29] | Because if there’s a card with instructions, | 因为如果有一张写了指示的卡片 |
[10:31] | I don’t know which one it is. | 那我也不知道是哪张 |
[10:32] | What do you mean, “Agnes doesn’t tell us to”? | 什么叫「艾格妮丝没叫我们那么做」 |
[10:35] | Don’t you ever just do things for yourself? | 你就没做过自己想做的事吗 |
[10:37] | See how they turn out? | 看看结果如何 |
[10:39] | No, not important things. | 没 重要的事没有过 |
[10:42] | And we have maybe an hour or so to go | 我们还有大概一小时 |
[10:44] | until there’s nothing anybody can do. | 就所有人都无力回天了 |
[10:45] | I’m not going to waste a second of it, so come on. | 我可一秒都不想浪费 所以 走吧 |
[10:48] | You can’t let a 400-year-old witch tell you what to do. | 你不能让一个400岁的女巫指挥你 |
[10:53] | I’ve spent my whole life trying to figure out | 我一辈子都在猜测艾格妮丝 |
[10:54] | what Agnes wanted me to do. | 希望我做什么 |
[10:56] | And she’s never failed me. | 她从未辜负过我 |
[10:58] | Sometimes I fail her. | 有时却是我辜负了她 |
[11:01] | Same again. | 再来一瓶这个 |
[11:12] | I never asked to be a demon. | 又不是我要做恶魔的 |
[11:16] | I was just minding my own business one day | 有一天 我只是在自顾自地做事 |
[11:18] | and then… oh, lookie here, | 突然间 看哪 |
[11:20] | it’s Lucifer and the guys. | 是路西法和他的伙伴 |
[11:22] | Oh, hey, the food hadn’t been that good lately. | 最近的伙食不怎么样啊 |
[11:26] | I didn’t have anything on for the rest of that afternoon. | 反正那天下午我也无事可做 |
[11:28] | Next thing, I’m doing a million-light-year | 下一秒 我就以百万光年的速度 |
[11:32] | freestyle dive into a pool of boiling sulphur. | 自由式跳入沸腾的硫磺池 |
[11:40] | Aziraphale? | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[11:42] | – Are you here? – Good question. | -是你吗 -问得好 |
[11:44] | Not certain. Never done this before. | 我不确定 以前从来没有这么干过 |
[11:48] | – Can you hear me? – Of course I can hear you. | -你能听见我说话吗 -当然听得见你说话 |
[11:50] | Afraid I’ve rather made a mess of things. | 恐怕事情被我搞砸了 |
[11:54] | Did you go to Alpha Centauri? | 你没去半人马座阿尔法星吗 |
[11:56] | Nah, I changed my mind. | 没有 我改变主意了 |
[11:58] | Stuff happened. | 天有不测风云 |
[12:00] | I lost my best friend. | 我失去了最好的朋友 |
[12:04] | I’m so sorry to hear it. | 我很为你难过 |
[12:06] | Listen, back in my bookshop | 听着 我需要你回我的书店 |
[12:08] | there’s a book I need you to get. | 帮我取一本书 |
[12:10] | Oh, look, your bookshop isn’t there anymore. | 你的书店已经不在了 |
[12:15] | I’m really sorry. It burned down. | 我真的很遗憾 它已经被烧毁了 |
[12:21] | All of it? | 什么都没剩下吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah. What– what was the book? | 是啊 那是 是本什么书呢 |
[12:27] | The one the young lady with the bicycle left behind. | 那本书是位骑自行车的年轻女士落在我这儿的 |
[12:31] | – The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of– – Agnes Nutter! | -艾格妮丝·风子的精妙 -准确预言书 |
[12:33] | – Yes, I took it! – You have it? | -太好了 我拿了 -在你手上吗 |
[12:35] | Look, souvenir! | 看 纪念品 |
[12:36] | Look inside. I made notes. | 打开看看 我在里面做了笔记 |
[12:38] | It’s all in there. The boy’s name, address. | 那个男孩的名字 地址 |
[12:41] | Everything else. I worked it all out. | 和其它一切都写在里面 我已经全弄清楚了 |
[12:44] | Look, wherever you are, I’ll come to you. Where are you? | 天涯海角 我定来寻你 你在哪儿呢 |
[12:46] | I-I-I’m not really anywhere yet. | 我 我其实不在任何地方 |
[12:48] | I’ve been discorporated. | 我的身体灵肉分离了 |
[12:50] | You need to get to Tadfield Air Base. | 你得去一趟塔德菲尔德空军基地 |
[12:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:54] | World ending. That’s where it’s all going to happen. | 世界末日 一切都会在那里发生 |
[12:58] | Quite soon now. I’ll head there too. | 没多少时间了 我也会设法过去 |
[13:00] | I just need to find a receptive body. | 我只需要找到一副能接受我的躯体 |
[13:03] | – Harder than you’d think. – I’m not going to go there. | -比想象中要困难多了 -我才不要过去 |
[13:05] | I do need a body. | 我真的很需要一副躯体 |
[13:07] | Pity I can’t inhabit yours. | 可惜我不能进入你的身体 |
[13:09] | Angel, demon… | 天使和恶魔在一起 |
[13:10] | probably explode. | 很可能会爆炸 |
[13:12] | So I’ll meet you at Tadfield. | 那我们在塔德菲尔德碰头 |
[13:14] | But we’re both gonna have to get a bit of a wiggle-on. | 但我们都得快马加鞭了 |
[13:15] | – What? – Tadfield Air Base. | -什么 -塔德菲尔德空军基地 |
[13:18] | I heard that. It was the “wiggle-on”. | 我听到了 我说的是「快马加鞭」 |
[13:26] | Enter all seekers after wisdom. | 探寻智慧之人请入内 |
[13:29] | Only if you are prepared to part the veil | 唯有意欲揭开帷幕 |
[13:32] | and receive wisdom from those who have gone before. | 领受故人之智慧 |
[13:36] | We are here to receive your wisdom, Madame Tracy. | 特蕾西夫人 我们就是来领受您智慧的 |
[13:42] | Very good weather for a séance. | 这天气正适合进行降神会 |
[13:44] | Did you have them do it special, the weather, | 今天的天气是您运用通灵神力 |
[13:46] | – with your psychicness? – No, dear. | -让老天特意安排的吗 -不是的 亲爱的 |
[13:53] | They’re waiting for us. | 他们在等我们呢 |
[13:55] | Our Ron and the spirits, they’re waiting. | 我们家罗恩和其他人的灵魂 别让他们久等了 |
[13:57] | And we are looking forward to hearing what they are going to say to us, | 我们也很想听听他们会对我们说些什么 |
[14:02] | after we’ve made our donations. | 等大家都完成了供奉 |
[14:08] | Aziraphale had to find a host to inhabit. | 亚茨拉斐尔必须找到可以寄居灵魂的宿主 |
[14:10] | And the Four Horsemen needed to come together for their final ride. | 四骑士需要为最后一程重聚 |
[14:19] | Purpose of your visit to the U.K.? | 你访问英国的目的是什么 |
[14:21] | I ride to where the end of the world begins. | 我要去往世界末日开启之地 |
[14:23] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[14:36] | Four cups of tea, please. One of them black. | 请给我四杯茶 其中一杯要红茶 |
[14:38] | And a cheese sandwich. | 再来一个奶酪三明治 |
[14:41] | You take a seat and I’ll bring it over for you. | 你先找地方坐 等下我给你送来 |
[14:44] | Four of you, are there? | 你们一共四位 对吗 |
[14:45] | There will be. | 会来四位的 |
[14:46] | I’m waiting for friends. | 我的朋友们还没到 |
[14:47] | You’re better off waiting in here. | 你最好待在这里等他们 |
[14:49] | It’s hell out there. | 外面简直是地狱 |
[14:51] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不是 |
[15:07] | War. | 战争 |
[15:10] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[15:11] | Famine. | 饥荒 |
[15:13] | Feels funny, all of us getting together like this. | 感觉怪怪的 我们像这样聚在一起 |
[15:17] | Funny? | 怪怪的 |
[15:18] | We’ve spent all these thousands of years | 为了迎接这个「大日子」 |
[15:20] | waiting for the big day, and finally it comes. | 我们已经等了上千年 现在终于来了 |
[15:24] | We’ll have a thunderstorm to ride in. | 我们得穿过雷雨 |
[15:25] | Any idea how far we’ve got to ride? | 你知道我们还要走多远吗 |
[15:27] | – A hundred miles. – I would have thought it’d be farther, somehow. | -一百英里 -我还以为会更远一些 |
[15:31] | It’s not the travelling, it’s the arriving that matters. | 路程不重要 要紧的是要抵达目的地 |
[15:35] | Any sign of him yet? | 有他的踪迹吗 |
[15:40] | 二战的第二颗原子弹投在哪里 西班牙语的「你好」怎么说 马里奥兄弟是哪一年发行的 太阳系的第四颗行星是哪颗 埃菲尔铁塔是哪一年落成的 哪一种是地球上最长寿的生物 | |
[15:55] | When did you get here? | 你是什么时候到的 |
[15:58] | I never went away. | 我从未离开过 |
[16:02] | Your tea is getting cold, Lord. | 主 你的茶快凉了 |
[16:04] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[16:06] | But now we ride. | 但我们即将启程 |
[16:07] | Yes. Now we ride. | 是的 现在我们出发 |
[16:16] | She’s going under. | 她正在进入状态 |
[16:18] | Nothing to be alarmed about. | 不需要紧张 |
[16:19] | She’s just making herself a bridge to the other side. | 她只是在用自己去和另一个世界建立连接 |
[16:22] | Her spirit guide will be along soon. | 她的灵魂向导很快就来了 |
[16:25] | Are you there, my spirit guide? | 你在那里吗 我的灵魂向导 |
[16:28] | Ah, Begorrah… | 贝格拉 |
[16:31] | ’tis me. | 是我 |
[16:34] | Little Colleen O’Leary. | 小科琳·奥利里 |
[16:36] | Colleen died in Dublin in 1746 | 科琳于1746年在都柏林去世 |
[16:40] | when she was nine years old. | 当时她只有九岁 |
[16:42] | But she was very psychic. | 但她的灵力很强 |
[16:44] | Colleen. Hello, dear. | 科琳 你好 亲爱的 |
[16:45] | Is my Ron with you? | 我的罗恩和你在一起吗 |
[16:47] | I’ve got so much to tell him. | 我有好多事要告诉他 |
[16:50] | Ah, Colleen wants to know if there’s anyone named Mr Scroggie here? | 科琳想知道这里是否有一位史考基先生 |
[16:56] | Actually, that’s my name. | 是我 |
[16:58] | Yes. Well, Colleen wants to know | 没错 科琳想知道 |
[17:01] | if you’ve ever known anyone named… | 你们是否认识一位叫 |
[17:06] | – John. – No. | -约翰的 -不认识 |
[17:10] | – Or it could be Jim. – No. | -或者吉姆 -没有 |
[17:12] | – Tom? – No. | -汤姆 -不认识 |
[17:13] | – Steve? – No. | -斯蒂夫呢 -不认识 |
[17:16] | – Dave? – I knew a Dave from Hemel Hempstead. | -戴夫 -我认识一个赫默尔亨普斯特德的戴夫 |
[17:18] | Yes! So, you see, that’s what he’s saying. | 这就对了嘛 他就是这么说的 |
[17:20] | He’s saying Hemel Hempstead. He wants you to know | 他说的就是赫默尔亨普斯特德 他想告诉你 |
[17:22] | that he’s doing very well beyond the veil. | 他在「那边」过得很开心 |
[17:25] | I saw him walking his dog | 前几天我还看见他在遛狗 |
[17:27] | the other day and he looked perfectly healthy. | 他看起来非常健康 |
[17:29] | People go very suddenly. Like my mum. | 有些人走得很突然 就像我母亲一样 |
[17:32] | Your mum can bloody well wait her turn, Julia Petley. | 茱莉亚·佩特利 还没轮到你母亲呢 |
[17:35] | I’ve been coming here for seven years. I do have seniority. | 我已经参加了七年了 我资历比你们都高 |
[17:38] | Now, you tell my Ron– | 现在你告诉我的罗恩 |
[17:44] | – Is it our Ron? – No, it’s something real. | -是我们家罗恩吗 -不 这次是真的 |
[18:02] | Sprechen sie Deutsch? | 你会讲德文吗 |
[18:05] | – Is that you, Ron? – Ron? | -是你吗 罗恩 -罗恩 |
[18:08] | Not Ron. Definitely not. | 不是罗恩 绝对不是 |
[18:11] | Well, I want to speak to Ron Ormorod. | 我要和罗恩·奥姆罗德讲话 |
[18:13] | He’s rather short, balding on top. | 他个子很矮 头顶没毛 |
[18:15] | Can you put me through, please? | 你能帮我接通他吗 |
[18:17] | Ah, well, there does appear to be a spirit matching that description | 好像是有这么一个符合你描述的灵魂在这晃悠 |
[18:22] | trying to attract our attention. | 试图引起我们的注意 |
[18:24] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | I will hand you over, but you must be very quick. | 我可以让你们说两句 但必须得快点 |
[18:28] | I am attempting to avert the Apocalypse. | 我正试图阻止天启 |
[18:31] | Right. | 知道了 |
[18:34] | Moonlight becomes you. | 天灵灵 地灵灵 |
[18:44] | Hello, Brenda. | 你好 布伦达 |
[18:46] | Ron? | 罗恩 |
[18:49] | What… | 怎么… |
[18:51] | You sound like… | 这听起来像是 |
[18:54] | you. | 你 |
[18:55] | I am me, Brenda. | 就是我 布伦达 |
[18:56] | It’s c-cold here. | 这儿非常冷 |
[19:00] | Right, so I went to our Krystal’s wedding last weekend. | 首先上周末我参加了克里斯托的婚礼 |
[19:04] | That’s our Tracy’s eldest. | 她是特蕾西的大女儿 |
[19:05] | And they start serving Korean food. | 接着他们就开始上韩国菜 |
[19:07] | Well, I can take a joke as well as the next woman. | 我也是个能开得起玩笑的女人 |
[19:11] | – Brenda! – I’m getting to the good bit. | -布伦达 -好戏还正要开始呢 |
[19:13] | So, I hold up the kimchi and I say, | 于是我就拿起泡菜对她说 |
[19:16] | “What you expect me to do with this, then?” | 「那你希望我用它来做什么呢」 |
[19:18] | Whereupon, without even the grace to look ashamed… | 连最起码的羞耻心都没有 |
[19:22] | – Brenda! – Yes, Ron? | -布伦达 -怎么了 罗恩 |
[19:25] | Y-Y-You never g-gave me a chance | 你从来不给我说话的机会 |
[19:29] | to get a word in edgeways when we were married. | 即使是在我们结婚的时候 我也插不上半句 |
[19:33] | And now I’m dead. | 现在我已经死了 |
[19:35] | There’s only one thing I want to tell you. | 我只想对你说一句话 |
[19:39] | You’ve never spoken to me like this before. | 你以前从不敢这么和我说话 |
[19:41] | Ron, remember your heart condition. | 罗恩 小心你的心脏病 |
[19:44] | I don’t have a heart anymore! | 我早就没有心脏了 |
[19:49] | – And Brenda? – Yes, Ron? | -听好了 布伦达 -说吧 罗恩 |
[19:53] | Shut up! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[20:20] | Wasn’t that touching? | 刚才这幕真感人 是不是 |
[20:24] | Right, well, uh, lovely to meet you all. | 好了 很高兴见到你们 |
[20:27] | Out. | 出去吧 |
[20:29] | Show’s over. | 演出结束了 |
[20:31] | World to save. Can’t lollygag. | 还要拯救世界 没时间磨蹭 |
[20:33] | Well, that’s very good value. Very entertaining. | 真的很棒 非常有趣 |
[20:35] | Glad you enjoyed it. | 很高兴你们喜欢 |
[21:01] | 距离世界末日 还有1小时43分钟 | |
[21:04] | Crowley is currently stuck in a traffic jam | 克劳利离开伦敦去找亚当时 |
[21:06] | as he tries to get out of London to find Adam. | 被堵在路上了 |
[21:10] | And it’s official. | 官方已确认 |
[21:10] | This is the biggest traffic jam in England’s history. | 这是英国历史上最大的堵车事件 |
[21:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:15] | What you did to the M25 | 你对M25高速路搞的鬼 |
[21:16] | was a stroke of demonic genius, darling. | 真是天才恶魔的一招 亲爱的 |
[21:19] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[21:22] | The traffic jam is being caused by problems on the M25, | 堵车是因为M25高速路的多处缺陷 |
[21:25] | the freeway that circles London. | 这是一条围绕着伦敦的高速公路 |
[21:27] | Crowley had a lot to do with the design of the M25 | 克劳利在1970年代 对M25公路的设计 |
[21:30] | back in the 1970s. | 做了不少手脚 |
[21:32] | So, thanks to three computer hacks, | 多亏了三场计算机入侵 |
[21:36] | selected bribery, | 选择性行贿 |
[21:38] | and me moving some markers across a field one night, | 以及我有天晚上把一些标记移动了位置 |
[21:40] | the M25 London orbital motorway, | 伦敦M25高速公路的道路 |
[21:43] | which was supposed to look like this, | 原本应该长这样的 |
[21:46] | will, when it opens in 1986, | 将在1986年开始使用时 |
[21:49] | actually look like this, | 长成这样 |
[21:52] | and represent the dread sigil Odegra | 一个可怕的魔符欧德瓜 |
[21:55] | in the language of the dark Priesthood of Ancient Mu. | 在古穆黑暗司祭团的语言中 |
[21:57] | “Odegra” means, “Hail the Great Beast, devourer of worlds.” | 欧德瓜的意思是 巨兽万岁 世界吞噬者 |
[22:01] | Can I hear a “Wahoo”? | 能有人欢呼一下吗 |
[22:07] | Once it’s built, the millions of motorists | 一旦建好 上百万一边抱怨 |
[22:10] | who grumble their way around it | 一边开在路上的司机 |
[22:12] | are going to be like water on a prayer wheel, | 就像经轮上的水 |
[22:15] | grinding out an endless fog of low-grade evil | 产生无尽的低级邪恶雾气 |
[22:19] | that will encircle the whole of London. | 包围住整个伦敦 |
[22:22] | Yes, Duke Hastur? | 怎么了 哈斯塔公爵 |
[22:24] | What’s a computer? | 电脑是什么 |
[22:51] | So, what exactly do you propose we do about this? | 你觉得我们要怎么处理这事 |
[22:55] | Given the circumstances, | 考虑到现在的情况 |
[22:56] | we’re both going to have to be extremely flexible. | 我们俩都必须要非常随机应变 |
[23:00] | Get your hands off her, you… | 放开她 你这个… |
[23:04] | – Where is he? – Who? | -他在哪 -谁 |
[23:06] | Some southern pansy. | 南方娘娘腔 |
[23:07] | I heard him, making lewd suggestions. | 我听见他在提一些下流的建议 |
[23:10] | Not just “A” Southern pansy, Sergeant. | 并不是什么南方娘娘腔 中士 |
[23:14] | “The” Southern pansy. | 是独一无二的南方娘娘腔 |
[23:17] | Demon! | 恶魔 |
[23:19] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[23:21] | Four fingers, one thumb. | 四根手指 一根拇指 |
[23:23] | Now, you get out of this good woman’s head | 你现在给我从这位好女人的脑袋里出来 |
[23:26] | before I blast you to kingdom come. | 不然我把你送去天国 |
[23:28] | That’s the trouble, Mr Shadwell. | 问题就在这里 沙德维尔先生 |
[23:31] | Kingdom come. | 天国来了 |
[23:32] | It’s going to. | 马上要来了 |
[23:34] | Mr Aziraphale has just been explaining it. | 亚茨拉斐尔先生刚刚解释了这个 |
[23:38] | You come and have a nice cup of tea, | 你来好好喝杯茶 |
[23:41] | and listen to him. | 听他讲一下 |
[23:44] | As Adam came into his power, | 在亚当逐渐掌控他的力量时 |
[23:46] | the world welcomed him in ways not even Crowley had expected. | 这个世界以克劳利没想到的方式欢迎着他 |
[23:52] | I can’t hold it in. | 我憋不住了 |
[23:54] | Well, what if the traffic starts moving again? | 但如果车流又开始动了怎么办 |
[23:57] | It’s the M25. | 这里是M25 |
[23:58] | You can’t just get out | 你不能就这么下去 |
[23:59] | and have a widdle in the middle of the road. | 然后在路中间小便吧 |
[24:00] | I can, and I will. | 我可以 我也要这么做 |
[24:04] | Hail the Great Beast. | 巨兽万岁 |
[24:05] | What’d you say, Horace? | 你刚说了什么 赫拉斯 |
[24:08] | Hail the Great Beast, | 巨兽万岁 |
[24:10] | devourer of worlds. | 世界吞噬者 |
[24:12] | Hail the Great Beast, devourer of worlds. | 巨兽万岁 世界吞噬者 |
[24:16] | Hail the Great Beast, | 巨兽万岁 |
[24:19] | devourer of worlds. | 世界吞噬者 |
[24:21] | Hail the Great Beast | 巨兽万岁 |
[24:24] | devourer of worlds… | 世界吞噬者 |
[24:25] | The M25 had become, unexpectedly, | M25公路意外地形成了 |
[24:28] | a burning magical ring of fire that surrounded London. | 一个围绕着伦敦的燃烧魔环 |
[24:32] | Nobody was getting in or out. | 没有人能进出 |
[24:34] | Crowley had made it, now Crowley was trapped inside it. | 克劳利造就了这条路 如今克劳利被困其中 |
[24:41] | Right. The M25 is now an impassable | 好吧 M25现在是一个出不去的 |
[24:44] | burning ring of infernal fire, | 燃烧地狱火环 |
[24:46] | and that’s my fault. | 而这都是我的错 |
[24:47] | Come on, Tadfield. Tadfield. Tadfield. | 加油 塔德菲尔德 塔德菲尔德 |
[24:55] | Motorists are being advised | 建议司机们避开 |
[24:56] | to avoid the M25 London orbital motorway | 伦敦M25环形高速路 |
[25:00] | because, in the words of a Transportation Department spokesman, | 因为 按照交通部发言人所说 |
[25:03] | “It’s on fire or something.” | 「它好像是着火了还是怎么的」 |
[25:05] | What does that even mean? | 这句话到底什么意思 |
[25:10] | I know where the Antichrist is. | 我知道敌基督在哪里 |
[25:12] | I know where the Antichrist is. | 我知道敌基督在哪里 |
[25:14] | I know where the Antichrist is. | 我知道敌基督在哪里 |
[25:19] | – Mr Biggs… – Yes? | -比格斯先生 -是的 |
[25:20] | I’m calling about a car accident | 我给您电话 是为了一场 |
[25:22] | that was not your fault that you were involved in. | 与你相关但是不是你造成的车祸 |
[25:27] | Bugger. | 混蛋 |
[25:28] | 一个排除了 他骂我 | |
[25:32] | – Hello? – Mrs Blore? | -喂 -布劳夫人吗 |
[25:34] | Wha’ is it? | 什么事 |
[25:35] | I’m calling about a car accident | 我联系您是想谈一下 |
[25:36] | that you were recently involved in. | 最近一起与您有关的车祸 |
[25:38] | You are eligible for compensation. | 您有资格申请赔偿 |
[25:42] | Oh, for Heaven’s sake. | 真要命 |
[25:58] | Yes? | 喂 |
[25:59] | Hello, Mr Cowwley. | 您好 考利先生 |
[26:01] | We’re calling about an accident you had. | 我们致电是因为最近您遭遇的一场意外 |
[26:03] | It, eh, wasn’t an accident, Lisa. And this isn’t Crowley. | 那不是意外 丽萨 我也不是克劳利 |
[26:09] | Um, h-how do you know my name? | 你怎么知道的我的名字 |
[26:10] | I know lots of things, Lisa. | 我知道很多事 丽萨 |
[26:12] | I should be grateful to you for setting me free, shouldn’t I? | 我应该感谢你放我出来 是不是 |
[26:15] | I mean, I should thank you personally | 我是说 我应该亲自来谢谢你 |
[26:17] | and meet your friends. | 然后见见你的朋友 |
[26:20] | I’m hanging up the phone now. | 我要挂电话了 |
[26:22] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[26:43] | I needed that. | 我正需要这个 |
[26:46] | Right. | 好了 |
[26:48] | So there really is an Antichrist? | 所以真的有敌基督 |
[26:50] | The Antichrist is alive | 敌基督此时此刻 |
[26:51] | and on the Earth at this moment, Sergeant. | 正存在于这个地球上 中士 |
[26:54] | He is bringing about Armageddon. | 他将让末日决战成真 |
[26:56] | I’m sure you can see | 我相信你肯定能明白 |
[26:58] | that the imminent destruction of the world | 任何讲道理的人都不会 |
[27:00] | is not something that any reasonable person would permit. | 允许这个世界面临毁灭 |
[27:03] | – No. – Am I correct? | -没错 -我说得对吗 |
[27:04] | – Aye. – The Antichrist… | -是 -敌基督 |
[27:06] | must be killed, Sergeant Shadwell. | 必须死 沙德维尔中士 |
[27:08] | And you… are the man to do it. | 而你就是要杀了他的那人 |
[27:15] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这我可不太确定 |
[27:17] | Um, the Witchfinder Army, we just kill witches. | 猎巫军队 我们只杀巫师 |
[27:19] | I’m sure you’ve killed lots of those. | 我肯定你已经杀过很多巫师了 |
[27:22] | Well, early days. | 年轻的时候 |
[27:24] | This Antichrist of yours, how many nipples does he have? | 你们的这个敌基督 他有多少乳头 |
[27:30] | Oh…uh… oodles of them. | 有很多 |
[27:32] | Pots of nipples. | 有很多乳头呀 |
[27:33] | Nipples everywhere. Ha-ha-ha! | 到处都是乳头 哈哈哈 |
[27:36] | Then I’m your man. | 那就非我莫属了 |
[27:38] | Now, Sergeant, what weapons do you have? | 中士 你有什么武器 |
[27:43] | – Here. – Yes, anything more substantial? | -这个 -有没有更厉害的 |
[27:46] | Um, I’ve got pins… | 我有针 |
[27:48] | and the Thunder Gun of Witchfinder Colonel Dalrymple. | 还有猎巫人达尔林普尔上校的雷电枪 |
[27:51] | It’ll fire anything. Silver bullets. | 它能用任何东西当子弹 银弹 |
[27:54] | That’s werewolves. | 那是打狼人的 |
[27:55] | – Ehh… Garlic? – Vampires. | -大蒜 -吸血鬼 |
[27:57] | Bricks? | 板砖 |
[27:58] | That should do nicely. Ha! | 这肯定很有用 |
[28:34] | Come on. There must be a way across it. | 加油 一定有办法过去的 |
[28:37] | Burning roads. You predict this, Agnes? | 燃烧的路 你预言到这个了吗 艾格妮丝 |
[28:42] | Why isn’t there an index? | 为什么没有个索引 |
[28:52] | You’ll never escape London. | 你不可能逃出伦敦 |
[28:54] | Nothing can. | 什么都逃不掉 |
[28:55] | Hastur. How was your time in voicemail? | 哈斯塔 在语音信箱里过得如何 |
[28:58] | Funny, ha-ha. Joke all you like, Crowley. | 好笑 随便开玩笑吧 克劳利 |
[29:00] | There’s nowhere to run. | 你无路可逃了 |
[29:02] | Aren’t you to be lining up, ready for battle around now? | 你现在不应该排队等着参战吗 |
[29:04] | Hell will not forget. | 地狱不会遗忘 |
[29:06] | Hell will not forgive. | 地狱不会原谅 |
[29:07] | You know where the real Antichrist is, don’t you? | 你知道真正的敌基督在哪 是不是 |
[29:10] | You’ll never reach him. | 你不会找到他的 |
[29:12] | You’re done, Crowley. | 你完蛋了 克劳利 |
[29:14] | Think you’re going to get across that? | 你觉得你能穿过那个吗 |
[29:16] | There’s nowhere to go. | 没有路可走了 |
[29:20] | Let’s find out. | 让我们试试看 |
[29:24] | What– what– why are you driving? | 什么 为什么你在开车 |
[29:26] | That’s– what– Stop this thing. | 这…停下 |
[29:28] | You know the thing I like best about time, | 你知道我最喜欢时间哪点吗 |
[29:30] | is that every day it takes us further away from 14th century. | 就是每天都会让我们更远离14世纪 |
[29:35] | I really didn’t like the 14th century. | 我真的很不喜欢14世纪 |
[29:38] | – You’d have loved it, then. – Yeah. | -你倒是会喜欢的 -是的 |
[29:40] | They didn’t have any cars back in the 14th century. | 14世纪没有汽车 |
[29:43] | Lovely, clever human people inventing cars, | 聪明可爱的人类发明的汽车 |
[29:47] | and motorways, and windscreen wipers. | 高速公路以及挡风玻璃刮水器 |
[29:50] | – You got to hand it to them. – Yeah. Aah! | -真的很厉害 -是 |
[29:53] | Stop it. It’s over. | 停车 结束了 |
[29:55] | You’re doomed! You hear me, Crowley? | 你死定了 听到了吗 克劳利 |
[29:57] | You’re doomed. Whatever happens. Doomed! | 死定了 无论怎样 死定了 |
[30:00] | See? This day’s already got better. | 瞧啊 今天越来越妙了 |
[30:09] | Stop this! You’ll discorporate us both! | 停下 你会害我们俩灵肉分离的 |
[30:13] | – This is not funny! – Come on! | -这不好笑 -拜托 |
[30:16] | If you’ve got to go, then go with style! | 要走就走得有格调 |
[30:21] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[30:28] | You are my car. | 你是我的车 |
[30:30] | I’ve had you from new. You are not going to burn. | 我从新车开到现在 不许着火 |
[30:34] | Don’t even think of it. | 想都不要想 |
[30:44] | Crowley has something no other demons have, | 克劳利有其他恶魔 尤其是哈斯塔 |
[30:47] | especially not Hastur: an imagination. | 没有的东西 想象力 |
[30:50] | Right now, he’s imagining that he is just fine, | 现在 他想象自己安然无恙 |
[30:53] | and that a ton of burning metal, rubber and leather | 而一吨燃烧的金属 橡胶和皮革 |
[30:55] | is a fully functioning car. | 是一台功能齐全的汽车 |
[30:57] | He had started the journey in his Bentley, | 他的旅程从驾驶着宾利开始 |
[30:59] | and he was damned if he wasn’t going to finish it | 无论如何都要开着它结束 |
[31:02] | in the Bentley as well. | 无论如何都要开着它结束 |
[31:17] | The boffins are on their way. | 研究人员正在赶来的路上 |
[31:18] | In the meantime, nothing is getting out of London. | 现在什么也逃不出伦敦 |
[31:21] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:31] | What was…? | 那是什么 |
[31:32] | Right now, that’s someone else’s problem. | 好吧 现在已经是别人的问题了 |
[31:35] | He was waving. | 他在招手 |
[31:47] | Listen, I’m sorry I made you all shut up, | 让你们闭嘴我很抱歉 |
[31:49] | but I’m going to make it so you can talk again, | 我要让你们能说话了 |
[31:51] | and we’ll all play a game. | 然后我们一起玩游戏 |
[31:53] | We’re all going to meet my new friends. | 我们见见我的新朋友 |
[31:55] | You’ll like them so much. | 你们会喜欢他们的 |
[32:03] | Come to me! | 来我身边 |
[32:08] | Come to me! | 来我身边 |
[32:15] | Come on. We can still be friends. | 来吧 我们还可以做朋友 |
[32:17] | After all the people have gone, | 等所有人都消失 |
[32:18] | you can rule the world that’s left. | 你们可以统治剩下的世界 |
[32:21] | Wensley, you can have America. | 温斯利 美洲给你 |
[32:23] | And Pepper, you get Asia and Russia. | 佩帕 亚洲和俄罗斯给你 |
[32:27] | And Brian, you can have Europe and Africa. | 布赖恩 欧洲和非洲给你 |
[32:29] | And Dog, you can have Australia. | 狗狗 澳大利亚给你 |
[32:31] | So we’d rule the world. | 我们统治世界 |
[32:33] | But what about you, Adam? | 那你呢 亚当 |
[32:37] | What? | 什么 |
[32:38] | What bit are you going to have? | 你要统治哪里 |
[32:41] | I’ll be here, same as always. | 我要在这里 跟以前 一样 |
[32:44] | On your own? | 你一个人吗 |
[32:45] | I don’t want to go anywhere else. | 我不想去任何其他地方 |
[32:46] | And this is our Hogback Wood too. | 这里也是我们的猪背森林 |
[32:49] | We don’t want to go to America or Asia. | 我们不想去美洲也不想去亚洲 |
[32:51] | You will do as I say. | 你们会照我说的做 |
[32:52] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[32:53] | You’ve already taken our mouths and frozen us here. | 你已经封了我们的嘴 把我们定在这里 |
[32:56] | We can’t get away. | 我们走不了 |
[32:57] | Actually, he could kill us. | 其实 他可以杀了我们 |
[32:59] | Yes, you could do that. | 是的 你可以 |
[33:02] | You aren’t frozen anymore. | 你们不再被定身了 |
[33:03] | You can go anywhere you want. See? I don’t care where you go. | 你们想去哪里都可以 我不在乎 |
[33:14] | – Goodbye, Adam. – Goodbye, Adam. | -再见 亚当 -再见 亚当 |
[33:16] | Actually, yes. Goodbye, Adam. | 是的 再见 亚当 |
[33:18] | What do you mean “goodbye”? | 你们说「再见」是什么意思 |
[33:19] | Stop following us. | 别跟着我们 |
[33:21] | I’m not following you. | 我没有跟着你们 |
[33:21] | We aren’t your friends anymore. We don’t like you. | 我们不是朋友了 我们不喜欢你 |
[33:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:31] | Dog, come back. | 狗狗 回来 |
[33:32] | Dog! | 狗狗 |
[33:34] | Let them go. You have the world. | 让他们走 世界属于你 |
[33:38] | You have the power. You have the glory. | 力量属于你 荣耀属于你 |
[33:43] | Let them go. | 让他们走 |
[33:53] | Give me back my dog! | 把我的狗还给我 |
[33:57] | He’s not your dog. He’s his own dog. | 它不是你的狗 它属于它自己 |
[33:59] | I don’t think he likes you anymore. | 我想它不喜欢你了 |
[34:01] | You’re really scary, and you aren’t our friend. | 你真吓人 你不是我们的朋友 |
[34:03] | You aren’t anybody’s friend. | 你不是任何人的朋友 |
[34:04] | You’re going to burn all this away. Why? | 你要烧毁一切 为什么 |
[34:07] | Because some adults mucked things up. | 因为有些大人弄坏了世界 |
[34:08] | That’s a reason to fix it, not destroy it. | 那就把它修好 而不是毁掉它 |
[34:20] | Come back. Please? | 求你们回来 |
[34:45] | Come on, little one. Hello, Adam. | 你好 小家伙 你好 亚当 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:19] | I wasn’t… | 我刚才 |
[35:20] | I don’t think I was thinking straight. | 我刚才脑子不清楚 |
[35:23] | I am now. | 我现在好了 |
[35:35] | Adam, what have you done? | 亚当 你做了什么 |
[35:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:40] | But whatever I’ve started, we’ve got to stop it. | 但是需要把我开启的东西结束掉 |
[35:42] | We need our bicycles. | 我们需要我们的自行车 |
[35:43] | Meet back here in five minutes. | 5分钟后这里见 |
[35:46] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[35:47] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[35:49] | Adam, after we get our bikes, where are we going? | 亚当 我们取了自行车去哪儿 |
[35:51] | The end of the world. It’s not far. | 世界末日 不远 |
[35:57] | – I’ve got it. – Oh, yeah? | -我懂了 -是吗 |
[35:59] | If Agnes tells you what to do, | 如果艾格妮丝要指导你的行为 |
[36:00] | and we need to do this right, | 而我们必须照做 |
[36:02] | then you just need to pick a card, any card. | 你只要选一张卡片就好 |
[36:15] | “When the skies are crimson seen…” | 「天空赤红之际」 |
[36:17] | Well, she got that bit right. | 这一点她说对了 |
[36:19] | “…then ye both must stand between the world of life | 「汝二人当立于生命世界 |
[36:21] | and the world of war, where the iron bird lands no more.” | 与战争世界之间 铁鸟不再降落处」 |
[36:27] | See? | 你看 |
[36:29] | It could be talking about us. | 说的可能是我们 |
[36:31] | “Where the iron bird lands no more.” | 「铁鸟不再降落处」 |
[36:33] | Iron bird. That could be a plane. | 铁鸟 可能是飞机 |
[36:35] | Where don’t they land? | 飞机不降落的地方是哪 |
[36:36] | There’s an American Air Force base outside of town. | 镇子外面有个美国空军基地 |
[36:38] | They don’t land planes there anymore. | 已经不再降落飞机了 |
[36:41] | I met some of the guys who work there at the village pub. | 我在镇上酒吧见到了几个在那里工作的人 |
[36:43] | But why would we go there? | 但我们为什么要去那儿 |
[36:45] | I mean, all they have left in there | 那里留下的 |
[36:46] | is communication technology. | 都是通讯设备 |
[36:47] | Computers and stuff. | 计算机之类的 |
[36:49] | Nothing explosive at all. | 没有任何能炸的东西 |
[36:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[36:59] | Dear lady, it seems to me, | 亲爱的女士 在我看来 |
[37:02] | we could make better time walking. | 走路也比这快 |
[37:04] | It’d be a miracle to get past 10 miles an hour. | 能超过10英里就是神迹了 |
[37:08] | Miracles. Yes. Right. | 神迹 是的 没错 |
[37:12] | Uh, hold on extremely tightly, Sergeant Shadwell, | 千万要抱紧了 沙德维尔中士 |
[37:16] | if you’d be so kind. | 如果你乐意的话 |
[37:22] | Don’t look down, Sergeant Shadwell! | 别往下看 沙德维尔中士 |
[37:24] | And off we go then! | 我们出发 |
[37:49] | I’m afraid we’re lost. | 我们似乎迷路了 |
[37:51] | The signposts must have blown down. | 路标牌肯定是被风吹倒了 |
[37:53] | We’re looking for the air base. | 我们要去空军基地 |
[37:55] | Well, it’s second on the right. | 右手边第二个路口 |
[37:57] | It’s not exactly on the right. | 不完全是右边 |
[37:59] | You go to the left, but you’ll find | 刚开始是向左 |
[38:00] | that it winds its way around to the right eventually. | 但你会发现路最终拐向右侧 |
[38:03] | It’s signposted “Porrit’s Lane”. | 路标写着坡瑞特小路 |
[38:06] | You’ll come into the village, you go up past the Bull and Fiddle | 你们会进入小镇 然后经过「公牛和小提琴」 |
[38:08] | and you can’t miss it. | 你们不会错过那地方的 |
[38:11] | Not sure I got that. | 我似乎没听太明白 |
[38:12] | I did. Let us go. | 我明白了 走吧 |
[38:23] | “Behind the eagle’s nest a great ash hath fallen.” | 「在鹰巢之后 一大团灰烬坠落」 |
[38:26] | That’s it. | 就是那里 |
[38:29] | You know, most of my family thought it was something | 知道吗 我家人一直以为这一条 |
[38:30] | to do with the Russian Revolution. | 讲的是俄国革命 |
[38:32] | You know, these places have some pretty serious people | 知道吗 那地方有些很严肃的人 |
[38:34] | with some extremely big guns guarding them. | 端着好大个的枪站岗 |
[38:36] | And if we don’t get shot trying to break in, | 就算试图闯入的时候没被击毙 |
[38:38] | then we’re going to spend the last few minutes | 我们在世界末日前的最后几分钟 |
[38:40] | before the world ends in a little cell without any windows in it– | 也要在没有窗子的牢房里度过了 |
[38:42] | Okay. I think you’re getting yourself a little overexcited. | 我想你是有一点儿兴奋过度了 |
[38:45] | I’m not. I’m getting myself quite calmly worried | 我没有 我只是在平静地担心 |
[38:48] | about being shot, and then put in a cell, | 会被人枪击 丢进牢房 |
[38:51] | and then waterboarded, and then shot again. | 施以水刑 再枪毙 |
[38:54] | Don’t worry, Agnes would have definitely told me | 别担心 如果会有人要击毙你 |
[38:56] | if someone was going to shoot you. | 艾格妮丝一定早就告诉我了 |
[39:09] | 严禁拍摄录影 禁区 | |
[39:27] | 尼尔·盖曼 《美国众神》 | |
[39:38] | This is the place. | 就是这里 |
[39:41] | Is this all there is? I thought it’d be more impressive somehow. | 就这样吗 我还以为会更惊人 |
[39:44] | All these thousands of years waiting, | 毕竟等了几千年 |
[39:46] | just for a ride of a hundred miles. | 只为了骑行几百英里 |
[39:47] | If Armageddon is anywhere, then it is everywhere. | 末日之战无处不在 |
[39:52] | Let’s crash through the barriers. | 我们冲进去吧 |
[39:54] | No. We go in, we do the job, we go out. | 不 我们进去 干完活 再出来 |
[39:57] | The geography is immaterial. | 地理位置无关紧要 |
[40:19] | Surprise inspection, officer. | 突击检查 军士 |
[40:25] | I was not informated on any surprise inspection, sir. | 我没有接到任何突击检查的通知 长官 |
[40:28] | Well, if you had, it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it? | 如果有通知 就不是突击检查了 不是吗 |
[40:31] | Can I… | 可以… |
[40:33] | Can I see some kind of identification, sir? | 能出示一下身份证吗吗 长官 |
[40:38] | Very good, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[40:38] | Don’t tell them we’re coming, officer. | 别告诉其他人我们来了 士兵 |
[40:41] | We want it to be a surprise. | 我们想来个出其不意 |
[40:57] | “Behind the eagle’s nest, a great ash hath fallen.” | 「在鹰巢之后 一大团灰烬坠落」 |
[41:00] | Well, she’s on the money there. | 她说得完全正确 |
[41:03] | Nice going, Dick Turpin. | 干得漂亮 迪克·特平[著名公路劫匪] |
[41:05] | You really do call your car “Dick Turpin”. | 你还真管你的车喊迪克·特平啊 |
[41:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:09] | I bet you’re hoping one day someone’s going to ask you why. | 我猜你一直期待着某天有人会问你原因吧 |
[41:12] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:17] | It can’t be this easy. It really can’t. | 不可能这么容易 真的不可能 |
[41:20] | There’s going to be guards and security cameras. | 会有警卫和摄像头的 |
[41:25] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[41:28] | There. | 那里 |
[41:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:32] | Because everything in my life, | 因为我人生中的一切 |
[41:33] | everything Agnes wrote down on that book 400 years ago, | 艾格妮丝四百年前在那本书中写下的一切 |
[41:36] | everything is all leading me here. | 一切的一切都将我领向了这里 |
[41:38] | Now. With you. | 领向了此时此刻和你在一起 |
[41:43] | I know. | 我心里有数 |
[41:46] | – How are we going to stop them exactly? – Come on. | -我们到底要怎样阻止他们 -拜托 |
[41:55] | It’s stupid calling it a military base. | 喊那里军事基地实在是太蠢了 |
[41:58] | I went up there on their open day, | 他们开放日时我去过 |
[41:59] | and they didn’t even have guns and things. | 他们甚至连枪都没有 |
[42:01] | Just lots of radios, satellite dishes and stuff. | 只有一堆无线电 卫星天线之类的 |
[42:04] | Yeah, it was all knobs and dials. | 是啊 都是些旋钮和转盘 |
[42:07] | Stupid. | 傻死了 |
[42:08] | What are your new friends going to do here? | 你的新朋友们去那里干什么 |
[42:10] | Well, I suppose they could patch into the worldwide military net | 我猜他们可以进入全球军事网 |
[42:13] | and issue orders to all computers | 然后向所有电脑发送命令 |
[42:14] | to activate all automated systems and start fighting. | 激活所有的自动化系统然后挑起战争 |
[42:16] | Actually, that would be quite difficult. | 实际上 那会比较难做到 |
[42:19] | Not really. Not if you’re them. | 其实并不 如果你是他们的话 |
[43:10] | Oi, you! Stop! | 你们几个 停下来 |
[43:13] | I said stop! | 我说了停下来 |
[43:17] | Adam Young, I thought it was you. | 亚当·扬 我就知道是你 |
[43:21] | And the rest of you. Do your parents know you’re out? | 还有你们几个 你们爸妈知道你们出门了吗 |
[43:23] | Actually, it’s not like there’s a law against being out. | 说实话 又没有法律禁止外出 |
[43:26] | I mean, you can’t get sent to prison for “being out”. | 我是说 你不能因为「外出」而被关进监狱 |
[43:29] | Where are you four troublemakers going this evening? | 你们几个捣蛋鬼今晚打算去哪里 |
[43:32] | And don’t stick your tongue out at me, young lady, | 别冲着我吐舌头 小姑娘 |
[43:35] | or I’ll have words with your mother. | 不然我会去和你妈告状的 |
[43:36] | – We’re going to the air base. – If that’s alright with you. | -我们要去空军基地 -如果您允许的话 |
[43:39] | I mean, we wouldn’t want to go there if it wasn’t alright with you. | 我是说 如果您不允许 那我们就不去了 |
[43:43] | Adam Young, don’t think I won’t talk to your father! | 亚当·扬 别以为我不会去找你爸告状 |
[43:50] | Can someone pass me the screwdriver? | 能递给我一把螺丝刀吗 |
[43:57] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[43:58] | I am neither of Hell nor Heaven. | 我既不属于地狱也不属于天堂 |
[44:01] | What’s so special about this place anyway? | 这地方到底有什么特别的 |
[44:04] | This is a classified communications hub. | 这里是个秘密的通讯枢纽 |
[44:07] | Everything comes through here. | 一切都会经过这里 |
[44:09] | See, they’ve made it so they don’t even have to fight anymore. | 你瞧 他们建造这里就是为了不用再上战场 |
[44:11] | – Machines will do it for them. – Except the dying. | -机器会替他们打 -死亡无法被替代 |
[44:14] | When it comes to some things, | 在某些事情上 |
[44:16] | machines will never replace people. | 机器永远也不能取代人类 |
[44:18] | I can feel it. | 我能感受得到 |
[44:20] | Another five minutes, | 再过五分钟 |
[44:21] | and the whole world will be at war. | 整个世界就要陷入战争了 |
[44:23] | And once the war begins, | 等战争开始之后 |
[44:24] | the famine comes… | 饥荒会随之而来… |
[44:26] | then the pollution. | 然后是污染 |
[44:33] | We’re in business. | 我们开张了 |
[44:46] | They are taking charge of the electricity, all of it. | 他们掌控了电力 全球所有的 |
[44:49] | And under their rule, it is coming to life. | 在他们的控制之下 电力有了生命 |
[44:52] | They’re fusing relays. They’re closing switches. | 它们烧化了继电器 关掉了开关 |
[44:55] | They’re turning off the lights. | 熄灭了电灯 |
[44:57] | They are in control. | 他们掌控了一切 |
[45:00] | Let’s get this show off the road. | 让这场好戏开始吧 |
[45:17] | – All warheads armed. – What the heck? | -所有弹头已就位 -什么鬼 |
[45:19] | Did you really just say “what the heck”? | 你刚刚真的说了「什么鬼」吗 |
[45:20] | Get me STRATCOM Cyber Command. Something’s happening. | 帮我接美军战略指挥部网络司令部 出事了 |
[45:27] | It has begun. | 开始了 |
[45:28] | Nuclear codes delivered. | 核武密码已送达 |
[45:30] | Everything is set in motion for the final countdown. | 一切都已就位 就等最后的倒计时了 |
[45:32] | The sword is raised, | 剑已举起 |
[45:34] | ready to strike. | 准备出击 |
[46:01] | It’s not just nuclear destruction. | 不仅是核毁灭 |
[46:02] | It’s chemical too. | 还有化学武器 |
[46:04] | And my favourite standbys are all chemical. | 我最喜欢的后备计划都是化学武器 |
[46:07] | Say what you like, | 你随便说一个 |
[46:08] | plutonium may give you grief for thousands of years, | 钚[核弹原料]也许会让你们悲痛几千年 |
[46:11] | but arsenic is forever. | 但砷的效果可是永恒的 |
[46:13] | The war, the pollution and then the winter. | 战争 污染 然后是冬天 |
[46:17] | I like the winter. So cold. | 我喜欢冬天 如此寒冷 |
[46:20] | So clean. So hungry. | 如此洁净 如此饥饿 |
[46:37] | Ah, excuse me. Sorry to bother you. | 你好 打扰一下 |
[46:39] | I seem to have got slightly lost. | 我貌似有点迷路了 |
[46:41] | Tadfield Air Base? | 塔德菲尔德空军基地在哪 |
[46:43] | There are some things it is very difficult to say. | 有些东西是很难说出口的 |
[46:45] | What R.P.Tyler truly wants to say is: | R·P·泰勒真正想说的是 |
[46:50] | Your car is on fire. | 你的车着火了 |
[46:53] | But he can’t. | 但他说不出口 |
[46:54] | I mean, the man must know, mustn’t he? | 车里那人一定意识到了 不是吗 |
[46:56] | Perhaps it’s some kind of practical joke? | 也许这是某种恶作剧 |
[46:59] | So he says… | 所以他说… |
[47:00] | Might have taken the wrong turn. | 你也许是拐错路口了 |
[47:02] | Signpost blown down. | 路牌被吹倒了 |
[47:04] | Easy mistake to make. | 这错误很常见 |
[47:05] | So, second on the right. | 应该是右手边第二个 |
[47:07] | When what he wants to say is… | 但实际上他想说的是… |
[47:09] | Young man, your car is on fire, | 年轻人 你的车着火了 |
[47:12] | and you’re still sitting in it, | 而你却依旧坐在里面 |
[47:14] | and frankly, it’s in no fit condition to drive. | 说实话 这情况不适合开车 |
[47:17] | Right. Got it. Terrific. | 好的 明白了 太棒了 |
[47:19] | – Young man? – Yes? | -年轻人 -嗯 |
[47:21] | Very unusual weather for the time of year. | 现在这时候这种天气可是非常不寻常啊 |
[47:23] | I’m afraid I hadn’t noticed. | 恐怕我没有意识到 |
[47:25] | That’s probably because your stupid car is on fire! | 那八成是因为你那辆愚蠢的车着火了 |
[48:14] | You see this finger, laddie? | 看见这根手指了吗 小伙子 |
[48:16] | This finger could send you to your maker. | 这根手指能送你去见你的造物主 |
[48:18] | It really is vitally important | 我们真的有很重要的事 |
[48:20] | that we speak to whoever is in charge. | 一定得和负责人谈谈 |
[48:23] | He’s telling the truth. I’d know if he wasn’t. | 他说得是真的 如果他撒谎的话我会知道的 |
[48:26] | Will you please stop interrupting? I am trying– | 你能别插嘴吗 我正努力… |
[48:28] | I just thought I’d put in a good word for– | 我只是想着美言几句… |
[48:30] | Yeah, I understand, but you must really– | 对 我明白 但你真的得… |
[48:31] | Will you please be quiet? Both of you. | 能闭嘴吗 你们俩 |
[48:34] | I mean, ma’am, I must respectfully ask you to– | 我是说 女士 我得请你… |
[48:52] | You wouldn’t get that sort of performance from a modern car. | 现代汽车就没办法做到这个 |
[48:55] | Crowley? | 克劳利 |
[48:56] | Hey, Aziraphale! I see you found a ride. | 亚茨拉斐尔 看来你找到可附身的身体了啊 |
[48:58] | Nice dress. Suits you. | 衣服很漂亮 很衬你 |
[49:01] | This young man won’t let us in. | 这个年轻人不让我们进去 |
[49:05] | Leave it to me. | 交给我 |
[49:08] | Army human, | 人类士兵 |
[49:09] | my friend and I have come a long way, and– | 我的朋友和我一路跋涉… |
[49:14] | Which one of you did that? | 这是你们谁干的 |
[49:17] | Okay, those kids are in big trouble. | 好了 那些小孩麻烦大了 |
[49:19] | And so are you people. Don’t move! | 你们几个也是 不许动 |
[49:26] | All the chickens are coming home to roost. | 所有小鸡仔都回到窝里休息了 |
[49:29] | No more chickens. | 再也没有小鸡仔了 |
[49:31] | Countdown to activation initiated. | 启动已进入倒计时 |
[49:33] | Our lord, our master. | 我们的主人 |
[49:35] | Our friend. He’s all we’ve been waiting for. | 我们的朋友 我们一直在等待他的到来 |
[49:39] | When he joins us, | 等他加入我们后 |
[49:41] | we will be complete. | 我们就完整了 |
[49:49] | Adam didn’t know what was going to happen next, | 亚当不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[49:52] | but he did know what he had to do. | 但他知道他该怎么做 |
[49:54] | So, what are these people like? | 那些人长什么样呀 |
[49:56] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[49:59] | Are they grownups? | 他们是大人吗 |
[50:08] | – What the hell are you kids doing here? – It’s alright. | -你们这群小孩在这里干什么 -没关系的 |
[50:11] | Listen, kid, you’re on military property. | 听着 孩子 你正处于军事场所之中 |
[50:13] | I think you all need to go to sleep now. | 我觉得你们都需要去睡一觉 |
[50:15] | All you soldiers. | 所有士兵 |
[50:23] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[50:29] | He is here. | 他在这里 |
[50:31] | Everything ends now. | 一切都将终结 |
[50:33] | Time is over. | 时间到头了 |