时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Lesi, could you play something that’s got a bit of swing? | 车车 你能不能放点节奏感强的音乐 |
[00:20] | I’m in the mood for something modern, but not Bebop. | 要现代点的 但不要爵士乐 |
[00:27] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[00:30] | Oh, I wish I could stop and give you a lift, but I’m so late. | 我也想载你一程 但我实在是赶时间 |
[00:33] | I’m sure someone will stop for you. | 肯定还会有人愿意载你的 |
[00:39] | How odd. | 真是奇怪 |
[00:42] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:44] | I really do have to get to– Oh! | 我真的得快… |
[00:52] | I’m so sorry, can you be an angel and give me a lift? | 真是抱歉 这位天使 你能行行好载我一程吗 |
[00:55] | My car’s broken down and my phone’s dead. | 我的车抛锚了 手机也没电了 |
[00:59] | Just to the next town, there’s a garage there. | 到最近的镇子就好 那里有修车厂 |
[01:00] | Oh… yes, well… | 那好吧 |
[01:03] | I suppose you better climb in, then. | 你快点上车吧 |
[01:09] | You are the nicest person. | 你真是个大善人 |
[01:11] | – I’d given up, thank you. – Yeah. | -我差点就放弃了 谢谢 -是啊 |
[01:19] | I knew you couldn’t resist somebody under stress. | 我就知道你无法拒绝身处困境的人 |
[01:24] | What a heap of junk this car is. | 这辆车真是垃圾 |
[01:26] | You’d think you would’ve | 还以为这九十年里 |
[01:27] | upgraded sometime in the last 90 years, but no. | 他会时不时升个级呢 结果一点没变 |
[01:31] | Who are you? | 您是哪位 |
[01:33] | It’s Aziraphale, isn’t it? | 你是亚茨拉斐尔吧 |
[01:35] | Former Angel of the Eastern Gate. | 从前的东门天使 |
[01:38] | You have the advantage on me. | 看来你已经很了解我了 |
[01:40] | I do, yes. | 是啊 |
[01:44] | Shax. | 我是沙克斯 |
[01:48] | Former Admissions demon, senior grade. | 从前在招募部 高级恶魔 |
[01:51] | Now a Hell’s ambassador planner, | 现任地狱大使策划 |
[01:53] | potentially to this corner of the planet. | 或有望接管地球该地区 |
[01:56] | Replacing the demon Crowley. | 接替恶魔克劳利之职 |
[02:03] | Crowley’s got Gabriel, hasn’t he? | 加百列在克劳利手里 是不是 |
[02:08] | I really have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[02:10] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[02:12] | Crowley is hiding the Angel Gabriel. | 克劳利藏匿了天使加百列 |
[02:15] | I think you must have me confused for someone else. | 你是不是把我认成别人了 |
[02:17] | I’m a little bemused as to | 我有点想不通 |
[02:19] | why Crowley should risk destruction for you. | 为什么克劳利会甘愿为你去冒被消灭的风险 |
[02:23] | You don’t seem his type at all. | 你怎么也不像他会喜欢的类型 |
[02:26] | I can tell how Crowley’s got him. | 我看得出 就是克劳利藏匿了他 |
[02:28] | Crowley doesn’t have Gabriel. Where would he put him? | 克劳利才没有 他能把加百列藏哪儿去 |
[02:32] | Gabriel would never go to Crowley, he hates Crowley. | 加百列绝不会去找克劳利的 他恨他 |
[02:35] | He hates you. | 他也恨你 |
[02:37] | I don’t know where he is, but he isn’t with Crowley. | 我不知道他在哪 反正不在克劳利那 |
[02:40] | – No? – No. | -真不在 -真的 |
[02:45] | You know what? | 我跟你说啊 |
[02:48] | Sometime in the last 80, 90 years, | 在过去的八九十年间 |
[02:50] | I remember hearing that you and Crowley were an item. | 我曾听说你和克劳利是一对 |
[02:53] | I didn’t believe it then. | 当时我没信 |
[02:55] | Not really. | 没太信 |
[02:59] | Poor old Furfur. | 可怜的毛毛啊 |
[03:01] | He thought you were his ticket to the big time. | 他还以为你是他飞黄腾达的垫脚石 |
[03:04] | Now he’s on requisitions. | 现在他只能在征用部混日子 |
[03:07] | I’m afraid I have no idea what you are talking about. | 我实在是听不懂你在说什么 |
[03:09] | Nor where this Angel Gabriel, | 更不知道这位天使加百列在哪儿 |
[03:13] | who I’ve never heard of, might be. | 我从没听说过他 |
[03:16] | You can let me out here. | 在这放我下车吧 |
[03:18] | – This is in the middle of nowhere. – Sounds about right. | -这是什么鬼地方 -找的就是鬼地方 |
[03:22] | It’s okay. | 放心吧 |
[03:24] | You’ve already told me where he is. | 你已经告诉我他身在何方了 |
[03:27] | No! How, how did I tell you where Gabriel is? | 怎么可能 我什么时候告诉你加百列在哪儿了 |
[03:31] | You didn’t. | 刚才没有 |
[03:32] | You have now. | 现在有了 |
[04:57] | 第四章 搭车人 | |
[05:20] | If the bomb does land here, | 如果炸弹真的落在这里 |
[05:22] | it would take a real miracle for my friend and I to survive it. | 我和我的朋友将需要一个真正的奇迹才能活下来 |
[05:46] | That was very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[05:48] | – Shut up. – Well…It was. | -算了吧你 -是真的 |
[05:51] | No paperwork for a start. | 别的不说 报告就帮我省了 |
[05:54] | Oh, the books. | 那些书 |
[05:57] | I forgot all the books. | 我彻底把书的事给忘了 |
[06:01] | Oh, they’ll all be blown to– | 它们都要被炸成… |
[06:05] | Little demonic miracle of man. | 我的恶魔小奇迹 |
[06:09] | Lift home? | 要送你回家吗 |
[06:19] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:21] | Have a miserable eternity. | 祝你永世悲惨 |
[06:23] | We’d like to apologize for | 让诸位在如此恶劣的条件下等候多时 |
[06:25] | the wait and the conditions, but we won’t. | 我们应该抱歉 但绝不道歉 |
[06:29] | Cheer up. Things could be worse, and they will be. | 开心点 日子还会更糟的 肯定会的 |
[06:34] | Shoot number four, all the way down. | 去四号滑道 一路向下 |
[06:36] | Have a miserable eternity. | 祝你永世悲惨 |
[06:38] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:39] | …for the rest of eternity, | …悲惨到永远 |
[06:41] | worse and worse and worse. | 更糟 更糟 更更糟 |
[06:44] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:46] | I’ve had enough of this, I need a cuppa. You’ll have to wait. | 我受够了 我得喝一杯 你等着吧 |
[06:50] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[06:54] | Hello. Have a miserable eternity. | 你好 祝你永世悲惨 |
[06:58] | We’d like to apologize for | 让诸位在如此恶劣的条件下等候多时 |
[07:00] | the wait and the conditions, but we won’t. | 我们应该抱歉 但绝不道歉 |
[07:03] | Cheer up. Things could be worse and they will be. | 开心点 日子还会更糟的 肯定会的 |
[07:21] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:23] | Having a rough one? | 今天不顺利吗 |
[07:24] | No, no, it’s perfect. | 没有 好极了 |
[07:26] | I’ve spent all morning processing 52 men called Otto. | 我一上午就处理了52个叫奥托的男人 |
[07:30] | You know, | 你知道 |
[07:31] | if you really want to get out of here, | 要是你真想离开这儿 |
[07:34] | I believe they are looking to | 我听说上面打算 |
[07:35] | move some people from Admissions to Temptations. | 把一些招募部的人调到诱惑部去 |
[07:37] | Well, it’s never come easy to me. Climbing the greasy pole. | 升职对我来说总是很难 好像在爬涂了油的钢管 |
[07:41] | I get all double tongue tied. | 我那两条舌头跟打结了似的 |
[07:43] | The thing is… | 其实呢 |
[07:45] | I do have the ear of the higher demons. | 我跟一些高级恶魔有关系 |
[07:49] | I could always put in a word for you. | 我随时可以为你美言几句 |
[07:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:54] | If you were to hear something on the Hell burn, | 如果你听到地狱有什么传闻 |
[07:57] | some demon somewhere up to some good, | 比如某个恶魔在某处行善 |
[08:00] | just let me know. | 那就告诉我 |
[08:03] | I could get you in front of the Dark Council. | 我会让你在黑暗议会上露脸的 |
[08:06] | You’d do that for me? | 你会为我这么做吗 |
[08:08] | Then some day, | 将来或许某一天 |
[08:10] | and that day may never come, | 或许那一天永远不会到来 |
[08:12] | I could call on you to do a service for me. | 我可以让你来为我效力 |
[08:17] | Yeah, yeah I will. | 好 我愿意 |
[08:29] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[08:31] | that was a very nice thing | 我真的很感激你 |
[08:33] | – you did for me. – Shut up. | -为我做这些 -闭嘴 |
[08:36] | There must be something I can do for you | 我肯定能为你做些什么 |
[08:38] | – in return. – Forget it, will you? | -作为回报 -别想了 好吗 |
[08:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | Spot of business to do. | 确实有件事要做 |
[08:44] | Spreading the old demon drink. | 我得去送老恶魔饮料 |
[08:57] | The theater. | 剧院 |
[08:59] | Bravo! Sophocles, Shakespeare. | 太精彩了 索福克勒斯 莎士比亚 |
[09:02] | – You like that? – So improving. | -你喜欢吗 -多么鼓舞人心 |
[09:04] | Talking of improving. | 说到鼓舞人心 |
[09:07] | Time for delivery of some black market joy. | 是时候该配送一些黑市乐趣了 |
[09:10] | Lovely bottles of joy. Eighty percent proof. | 80度的快乐小酒 |
[09:16] | We should not be here. | 我们不应该来这里 |
[09:18] | I’m telling you now, my planning is always exemplary. | 我告诉你 我的计划向来很优越 |
[09:21] | I had the Luftwaffe bombing plans | 我的纳粹空军轰炸计划无比周到 |
[09:23] | and everything was going to the East end of London. | 火力都开向伦敦东部 |
[09:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:27] | It has something to do with that swine Crowley. | 一定和那个恶心的克劳利有关系 |
[09:32] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[09:34] | It was Mr. Crowley’s meddling that caused this. | 是克劳利先生多管闲事才导致了这些 |
[09:38] | Crowley? | 克劳利 |
[09:40] | Yes, they did say something about… | 是的 他们确实说了 |
[09:42] | demonic interventions just before the bomb hit the church. | 在教堂被炸前的恶魔干预 |
[09:45] | They? Who is they? | 他们 他们是谁 |
[09:46] | Crowley and his bookseller friend, Mr. Fell. | 克劳利和他卖书的朋友 斐尔先生 |
[09:50] | Real sissy type, a proper fear girl. | 典型的娘娘腔 像个哭唧唧的小女孩 |
[09:53] | Schtum for a minute. So this all happened in a church? | 稍微停一下 这一切都发生在教堂里吗 |
[09:56] | And this Crowley was there? | 而且这个克劳利在那 |
[09:58] | In a church, on hallowed ground? | 在教堂里 神圣的土地上 |
[10:04] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[10:08] | everything. | 一切 |
[10:12] | Broken? All of them? | 碎了 全碎了吗 |
[10:15] | Didn’t you have air in your bloody tires? | 你的破轮胎里一点气都没有吗 |
[10:18] | What’s the matter with you, you great lump? | 你是不是有病 你这个傻大个 |
[10:20] | Right, yeah, I did, I parked | 是的 我恰好停在了 |
[10:23] | right next to a place where a bomb went off, Mrs. H. | 一处爆炸的旁边 H夫人 |
[10:25] | Don’t you Mrs. H me, you cheeky sod. | 你别叫我H夫人 你这厚脸皮的家伙 |
[10:27] | I paid you for 40 bottles and I bloody well want them. | 我付了你四十瓶的钱 我非常需要它们 |
[10:31] | What a day. | 什么鬼日子 |
[10:33] | You smashed my Whiskey, | 你砸了我的威士忌 |
[10:35] | the heating is knackered, | 暖气坏了 |
[10:36] | and the girls won’t go on stage because it’s so bleeding cold. | 因为太冷了 女孩们还不愿意上台 |
[10:41] | And to top it all off, | 最要命的是 |
[10:43] | tonight’s magician has just been arrested as a deserter. | 今晚的魔术师因为当逃兵被抓了 |
[10:48] | I’m f– | 我操 |
[10:50] | Erm, I wonder if I might be able to help you out on behalf of my… | 我在想我是否可以代表我的好朋友 |
[10:56] | erm, good friend here. | 帮您一把 |
[10:57] | I am no stranger to the art of prestidigitation. | 我对变戏法的艺术并不陌生 |
[11:08] | Right, here is the deal. | 好 条件是这样的 |
[11:09] | I can grant you temporary license | 我可以给你们临时许可证 |
[11:11] | to go back up to Earth as zombies for 24 hours. | 让你们回地面当24小时僵尸 |
[11:15] | – As zombies? – Zombies, yes, the living dead. | -当僵尸 -僵尸 是的 活死人 |
[11:18] | Then if you are able to find me hard proof | 如果你们能给我找到铁证 |
[11:21] | that the demon Crowley and this Mr. Fell, | 证明恶魔克劳利和那个斐尔先生 |
[11:24] | who from your description appears to be an Angel, | 根据你们的描述 他应该是一位天使 |
[11:26] | are not just associating but actively working together, | 如果能证明他们俩不仅认识 还交往颇多 |
[11:30] | I will be authorized to grant you freedom from Hell and Damnation. | 我会准许你们自由 让你们得以脱离地狱和诅咒 |
[11:34] | What if this Angel, Mr. Fell, | 万一这位天使 斐尔先生 |
[11:36] | uses his heavenly powers against us? | 用他的天堂之力对付我们呢 |
[11:39] | No worry about that, I recently | 不用担心 我最近 |
[11:40] | qualified as an authorized miracle blocker. | 成为了官方授权的奇迹阻断师 |
[11:42] | I can stop all that very easily, but… | 我可以轻松阻止那些 但是 |
[11:45] | if you don’t want to do it, no problem, | 如果你们不想做 没关系 |
[11:46] | the alternative is this. | 另一种选择是这样的 |
[11:50] | Not him, that’s Asterik, | 不是他 他是阿斯特里克 |
[11:51] | he just brought me the clicker. | 他只是给我送遥控器的 |
[11:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:00] | – A spider’s web? – Give me a minute, it’s fiddly. | -蜘蛛网 -稍等一下 这需要调整 |
[12:11] | Comandant Klupps. | 克鲁普斯指挥官 |
[12:14] | You’d be passed through this spider’s digestive system, | 你会经过这只蜘蛛的消化系统 |
[12:16] | expelled as faecal matter, | 作为排泄物被排出 |
[12:18] | reconstituted as a Nazi headed fly | 重新变成纳粹头的苍蝇 |
[12:20] | and the whole sorry business is repeated. | 然后重复这整个悲惨的过程 |
[12:22] | For how long? | 要持续多久 |
[12:24] | Let me check for you. | 让我查一查 |
[12:30] | Eternity. So, if you’d rather take | 直到永远 所以如果你愿意接受 |
[12:32] | the initial 24 hours as a living dead on Earth, | 最开始说的去地球当24小时活死人 |
[12:33] | just sign here, | 就在这签字 |
[12:34] | otherwise it’s straight through there for spinne time. | 否则就直接去那里喂蜘蛛 |
[12:38] | So… | 所以 |
[12:40] | what do we do when we find the proof? | 我们找到了证据后该怎么做 |
[12:43] | Just twist the jewel on this, | 转动这上面的宝石 |
[12:45] | that summons me, I’ll be right there. | 那会召唤我 我就会过去 |
[12:49] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:50] | Well, I should be the one to collect the proof | 我会用这台最先进的仪器 |
[12:52] | with this state of the art device. | 收集证据 |
[12:55] | All done. | 完事了 |
[12:56] | As newly inculcated members of the undead, | 作为新入籍的不死族 |
[12:58] | you will experience periods of blood lust which you will have to satisfy. | 你会经历嗜血的阶段 而这种欲望必须被满足 |
[13:01] | These cravings can only be | 只有吃活人的大脑 |
[13:02] | quenched by the consumption of living human brains, | 才能缓解这种饥渴 |
[13:04] | just to keep you going. Any questions? | 并让你”活”下去 还有问题吗 |
[13:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:13] | ♪I’ll tell you a story♪ | ♪我给你讲个故事♪ |
[13:17] | ♪That is sure to please♪ | ♪你一定会觉得很有趣♪ |
[13:20] | ♪Of a great farting contest♪ | ♪是关于一场很棒的放屁比赛♪ |
[13:25] | ♪At Burton on Tees♪ | ♪在蒂斯河畔的伯顿♪ |
[13:28] | Cool. I bet that’s worth a packet. | 不错 我打赌这玩意很值钱 |
[13:31] | Here, let me try. | 让我试试 |
[13:54] | – I am so sorry. – Oh, woops. | -非常抱歉 -天哪 |
[13:56] | All right, I’ll say it. | 好吧 我就直说了 |
[13:59] | I’m starving. | 我很饿 |
[14:00] | ♪I’ll tell you a story♪ | ♪我给你讲个故事♪ |
[14:03] | ♪It is sure to please♪ | ♪你一定会觉得很有趣♪ |
[14:06] | ♪Of a great farting contest♪ | ♪是关于一场很棒的放屁比赛♪ |
[14:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:11] | – At least he has oxygen, eh? – ♪At Burton on Tees♪ | -至少他是个会呼吸的活人 -♪在蒂斯河畔的伯顿♪ |
[14:17] | ♪Now this years event had drawn quite a large crowd♪ | ♪今年的比赛吸引了许多人前来♪ |
[14:23] | ♪And the betting was even on Mrs…♪ | ♪大家都把赌注押在了…♪ |
[14:38] | I’ll be honest, that wasn’t… | 说实话 人脑吃起来其实 |
[14:41] | unpleasant. | 还不错 |
[14:43] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:45] | Almost… | 和鸡肉 |
[14:46] | chickeny. | 差不多 |
[14:48] | – Or chopped liver. – Mm… | -也像碎肝 -嗯 |
[14:50] | Who knew living brains could be quite so… | 谁会知道人脑吃起来是这样的 |
[14:55] | ♪But with muscles well tensed and legs full apart♪ | ♪绷紧肌肉 分开双腿♪ |
[14:58] | ♪She started a final and glorious fart♪ | ♪她开始放最后一个漂亮的屁♪ |
[15:02] | ♪Beginning with ‘Chopin’ and her bottom did sing♪ | ♪从肖邦开始 她的屁股会唱歌♪ |
[15:06] | ♪She went right up the scale to ‘God Save the King’♪ | ♪最后屁声变成了《天佑吾王》的旋律♪ |
[15:12] | He’s repeating on me, sorry. | 那家伙的后劲还没消 抱歉 |
[15:43] | This way, this way. | 这边 这边 |
[15:46] | He’ll be in his bookshop. | 他一定在书店 |
[15:58] | Cheers for getting me off the hook. | 为我摆脱困境干杯 |
[16:00] | Oh, there’s no need to thank me, that’s what… | 你不用谢我 因为这就是 |
[16:04] | friends are for. | 朋友…的意义 |
[16:08] | You’re aware that you’re going to be performing on the West End Stage tonight? | 你知道你今晚要去西区舞台表演对吧 |
[16:13] | the West End, the West End. | 西区 西区 |
[16:16] | It’s just that those stages take some filling. | 你得准备一些节目才能上台表演 |
[16:19] | You’re talking to the Angel | 本天使可是曾经 |
[16:22] | who fooled Nefertiti with a lone caraway seed on three cowry shells. | 用一颗香菜籽和三个贝壳愚弄过埃及王后纳芙蒂蒂 |
[16:27] | Aha! Professor Hoffmann’s modern magic. | 霍夫曼教授的《现代魔术》 |
[16:30] | Ah, there you are. | 在这里 |
[16:36] | “To Mr. Fell,” That’s me, | “致斐尔先生” 就是我 |
[16:38] | “A wonderful student.” | “一名杰出的学生” |
[16:42] | We must know what they are saying. | 我们必须知道他们在说什么 |
[16:47] | Let me look, I’m an expert lip reader. | 让我看一眼 我是唇语专家 |
[16:50] | Hand me those. | 给我望远镜 |
[16:56] | Go on, then. | 你继续 |
[16:58] | I’m a lonely GI anxiously awaiting the arrival | 我是一个孤独的美国大兵 正焦急地等待着 |
[17:01] | of the Ladies of Camelot. Amaze me. | 卡米洛特女郎们的到来 快取悦我 |
[17:04] | Yeah, uh… | 好的 稍等 |
[17:06] | Go on, Mr. British man, | 继续啊 英国佬 |
[17:08] | wow me with your miracles. | 让我见识一下你的奇迹 |
[17:11] | Can I just say that I do only allow myself one tiny weeny miracle? | 我要声明 我只允许自己施展一个小小的奇迹 |
[17:17] | Just to warm the audience and myself. | 仅供暖场和热身 |
[17:23] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[17:24] | turning a common turnip | 把一颗平平无奇的大头菜 |
[17:27] | into an inkwell. | 变成墨水瓶 |
[17:30] | But before… | 但是在这之前 |
[17:31] | that, everything… | 我所做的一切 |
[17:33] | I do is accomplished by… | 都是通过 |
[17:36] | skillful conjuring alone. | 炉火纯青的魔术技巧来完成的 |
[17:38] | Now… I have here | 现在 我这里有 |
[17:41] | a sixpence | 一枚六便士 |
[17:45] | and a farthing. | 还有一法寻[1/4便士] |
[17:49] | But… | 但是 |
[17:50] | if I close my hand thusly, | 如果我就这样握住拳 |
[17:54] | for but a blink of an eye… | 只要一眨眼的功夫 |
[17:59] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[18:00] | – What is he saying? – He says… | -他在说什么 -他说 |
[18:03] | – Banana. – Banana. | -香蕉 -香蕉 |
[18:04] | – Fish. – Fish. | -鱼 -鱼 |
[18:06] | – Gorilla. – Gorilla. | -大猩猩 -大猩猩 |
[18:09] | – Shoe lace. – Shoe lace. | -鞋带 -鞋带 |
[18:11] | A dash of nutmeg. | 少许肉豆蔻 |
[18:14] | Banana, fish, gorilla, shoe lace with a dash of nutmeg. | 香蕉 鱼 大猩猩 鞋带和少许肉豆蔻 |
[18:21] | And… | 然后 |
[18:23] | The farthing… | 法寻硬币 |
[18:25] | has vanished. | 不见了 |
[18:30] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:32] | What you just did is remarkable, | 你的表演可真是太棒了 |
[18:34] | I don’t have the foggiest notion how it’s done. | 俺完全想不通这是怎么做到的 |
[18:40] | But that’s a trick for close quarters, eh? | 但这只是一个小小的近景魔术 对吧 |
[18:43] | What you do tonight has to be bigger. | 你今天晚上的表演需要更精彩一点 |
[18:46] | I see, yeah, you’re right, of course. | 我明白了 你说得对 确实 |
[18:49] | We need something new, something dramatic. | 我们得表演一些新鲜的 很有戏剧性的魔术 |
[18:52] | You know if there’s somewhere we can… | 你知不知道去哪里 |
[18:55] | I don’t know, buy tricks. | 能买到一些戏法 |
[18:56] | Well, there is ah… Will Goldstone’s magic shop. | 是有一家叫威尔·格德斯通的魔术店 |
[18:59] | But that’s for professional conjurers only. | 但是仅对专业魔术师开放 |
[19:03] | You, my Nefertiti fooling fellow, | 您这位骗过纳芙蒂蒂的大魔术师 |
[19:07] | are about to perform on the West End Stage. | 将要在西区舞台上演出 |
[19:12] | If that doesn’t make you a professional conjurer, | 如果这都不能说明你是个专业魔术师 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what does. | 我不知道还有什么能证明 |
[19:58] | Oh, that’s marvelous, sir. | 这个东西很棒的 先生 |
[20:00] | – Are you familiar with it? – No. | -你了解它吗 -不 |
[20:01] | Well, please hand me the contents and I will gladly show you. | 把盒子里的东西给我 我来展示给你看 |
[20:08] | A lot of fun that, a lot of fun. | 其乐无穷啊 其乐无穷 |
[20:10] | – And it’s only two and six. – Oh, well, that’s… | -只要两块六 -嗯 但是 |
[20:13] | not the sort of thing we’re looking for. | 不是我们要买的那种 |
[20:15] | I need a showstopper. | 我需要足够震撼观众的东西 |
[20:20] | Like these beauties. | 比如这些美妙的玩意 |
[20:23] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[20:31] | Well, a sort of natural dexterity. | 我天生就心灵手巧 |
[20:44] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[20:46] | We call this one the professor’s nightmare. | 我们管这个叫”专业魔术师的噩梦” |
[20:49] | Now, I’ve got a big piece of rope, | 我手里有一根长绳子 |
[20:51] | a medium size piece… | 一根不长不短的中号绳子 |
[20:52] | Ah, with you in a few moments, sir. | 请您稍等几分钟 先生 |
[20:55] | And a wee baby piece. | 还有一根短绳子 |
[20:57] | Now, if I gather up the ends here, | 如果我把三根绳子的一端对齐 |
[20:59] | and collect all of the unequal ends here, | 再把不等长的另一端对齐 |
[21:02] | a little tug, | 用力拉一拉 |
[21:04] | and they all stretch to become exactly the same length. | 它们就都变成等长的绳子了 |
[21:07] | You see the big piece is the same length as the medium size piece | 你看 长绳跟中号绳一样长了 |
[21:11] | and the short piece is the same length as the other two. | 而短绳也跟另外两根一样长短 |
[21:13] | See, this one here, this one is the long piece. | 看这根 这是那根长绳子 |
[21:15] | You can tell it apart from the others, right? | 跟其他两根一比就能看出来 对吧 |
[21:17] | Perhaps is the light. You see, there’s the long piece, | 或许是灯光的原因 看 这是长绳 |
[21:20] | there’s the medium piece, and there’s the short piece. | 这是中绳 这是短绳 |
[21:23] | Now this is perfect for a talented amateur such as yourself. | 这最适合您这种有天分的爱好者了 |
[21:27] | A talented amateur? | 有天分的爱好者 |
[21:28] | Well, I’ll have you know I’m booked to appear in the West End. | 告诉你吧 有人请我上西区的剧院演出呢 |
[21:31] | Erm, the Windmill theater at 8:30 p.m. tonight. | 风车剧院 今晚八点半 |
[21:34] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢您捧场 |
[21:36] | I’m looking for something with a bit more scale. | 我想要那种更大型的魔术道具 |
[21:40] | Something climactic. | 更刺激的 |
[21:44] | Like that. | 比如这种 |
[21:47] | A Bullet Catch, lovely. | 嘴接子弹 厉害 |
[21:49] | No, no, no. I’m afraid that’s not for you, sir. | 不不不 这恐怕不太适合您 |
[21:53] | – What about this? – No, no, I’ve found my showstopper. | -这个怎么样 -不 我认准了 这就是我的重头戏 |
[21:56] | – How much is it? – You do not understand. | -这个多少钱 -您是不知道 |
[21:59] | Twelve people have died presenting this effect. | 有足足十二人因表演这个丧命了 |
[22:01] | Years ago, I sold one to a lovely Chinese fella | 几年前 我卖了一件给一位中国朋友 |
[22:04] | and he ended up six foot under. | 他现在坟头草两米高了 |
[22:06] | I’d hate to see the same thing happen to you. | 我可不想您也步他后尘 |
[22:07] | – How much? – Are you sure? | -多少钱 -你想好了吗 |
[22:10] | – Are you sure you are sure? – Quite sure. How much? | -你真的想好了吗 -心意已决 多少钱 |
[22:13] | Two pound ten. | 两镑十先令 |
[22:14] | And another four pound 15 shillings for the rifle. | 来复枪单卖 四镑十五先令 |
[22:17] | But you’ll need a firearms license. | 但你得有持枪许可 |
[22:19] | Oh, I have one of those already. | 我有许可的 我已经有枪了 |
[22:21] | – You what? – Oh, yes, I keep a Derringer | -你有什么 -是的 我书店里 |
[22:25] | in the bookshop, inside a hollowed out book. | 有把德林格手枪 就藏在一本掏空的书里 |
[22:28] | In case I get into a scrape. | 以防万一 |
[22:30] | You read too many books. | 你读书太多 傻掉了 |
[22:31] | And seven pounds, and… | 一共七镑… |
[22:36] | five shillings. | 五先令 |
[22:38] | Your life is worth a lot more than seven pounds five shillings. | 你的命可远远不只值七镑五先令啊 |
[22:41] | Well, is a life worth more than… | 那…再加二十镑 |
[22:45] | 27 pounds and five shillings? | 够不够买他这条命 |
[22:50] | On your head be it. | 随你们去吧 |
[22:52] | I mean, I have warned you. | 反正我可警告过你们了 |
[22:53] | It’ll take a miracle for you to be able to perform this safely tonight. | 你今晚要想演出成功 除非有奇迹发生 |
[22:56] | That’s why you just sell us the trick. | 所以这道具卖给我们才正合适 |
[22:58] | Leave the miracles to us. | 奇迹的事我们自己操心就好 |
[23:00] | You don’t understand, look. | 你真的不明白 看 |
[23:04] | Where are we? | 什么进度了 |
[23:07] | Here, you need nerves of steel. | 看这个 你得有钢铁般的意志 |
[23:10] | And a hand as steady as the rock of Gibraltar. | 还要有直布罗陀岩一样稳当的手 |
[23:13] | Well, I have those. | 这俩我都有 |
[23:15] | Sir, go and take a look at the pocket tricks over there, go on. | 先生 去那边看看小魔术道具吧 那边 |
[23:18] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我稍后就来 |
[23:21] | You’re going to need a 100% reliable marksman. | 你需要一位百分百可靠的神枪手 |
[23:25] | Someone you can really trust. | 你可以全心全意信任的那种 |
[23:27] | Otherwise, it’s lethal. | 否则 你就会死 |
[23:29] | Oh, I’ve got the perfect man for the job. | 我正好有个完美人选 |
[23:32] | At least, | 至少… |
[23:34] | I think I have… excuse me, for one minute. | 我是这么认为的 抱歉 我们私下聊两句 |
[23:41] | You’ll do the shooting, I’ll catch the bullet. | 你来开枪 我来接子弹 |
[23:43] | I’ll do all the hard bits. | 难的部分都交给我 |
[23:45] | As a demon, you must have fired off a lot of guns, yeah? | 你是恶魔 开枪这事肯定熟得不得了吧 |
[23:55] | – I’ll do it. – Yay. | -我干 -好耶 |
[23:57] | But if anything goes wrong, can we agree that we break your… | 但万一出差错 你同不同意打破你那个… |
[24:00] | one miracle limit? | 一个奇迹的限制 |
[24:02] | Neither of us wants the paperwork, do we? | 咱俩谁也不想写报告 对吧 |
[24:29] | Excuse me, sir. Fake ears are two shillings, thank you very much. | 您好 先生 假耳朵两先令一个 谢谢惠顾 |
[24:34] | It’s not fake. | 这不是假耳朵 |
[24:36] | It’s my own. | 是我的真耳朵 |
[24:38] | I didn’t mean it, sir. | 无意冒犯 先生 |
[24:40] | I mean, | 那个 |
[24:41] | take everything you want. | 您想要什么随便拿吧 |
[24:43] | It’s my treat. | 都算我头上 |
[24:44] | Sir? | 先生 |
[24:47] | Sir? | 先生 |
[24:48] | Please. Sir! | 求您了 先生 |
[25:20] | And now, a master of misdirection, | 下面出场的是 一位障眼法专家 |
[25:22] | marvelous in his mysteriosity, | 一位精通秘术的宗师 |
[25:25] | with miracles at his fingertips. | 将奇迹玩弄于股掌之间的奇人 |
[25:27] | Let us welcome the death defying prestidigitation | 我们有请 蔑视死亡的魔术表演者 |
[25:30] | of the amazing Mr. Fell. | 神奇的斐尔先生 |
[25:33] | You’re on. Get on with it. | 到你上场了 快去啊 |
[25:49] | Those were the Ladies of Camelot, | 感谢卡米洛特的女郎们 |
[25:52] | they’re the bees knees. | 她们真是顶尖的舞者 |
[25:55] | I bet you’re all thinking, | 你们肯定都在纳闷 |
[25:57] | “What’s that man doing up there, on the stage? | “那个男的上台干什么 |
[26:02] | Is he here to amaze and befuddle us all with his prestidigitation | 他是来用他的奇幻魔术和狡诈诡计 |
[26:08] | and jiggery-pokery?” | 来迷惑我 取悦我吗” |
[26:10] | Get on with it! | 快演吧你 |
[26:13] | Well, the answer is, yes, I am. | 答案是 是的 |
[26:17] | To amaze you, | 为了精彩的表演 |
[26:19] | first, I shall require | 首先 我需要 |
[26:21] | the assistance of a gentleman from the audience. | 观众中一位先生的协助 |
[26:25] | Now, is anyone here familiar with using firearms? | 在座各位有人会用枪吗 |
[26:42] | Erm… you, sir! | 就你吧 先生 |
[26:44] | You look like you might have a steady hand. | 你看起来有双很稳的手 |
[26:46] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:48] | Erm, yep, we’ll escort you up onto the stage. | 我们的人将引导你上台 |
[26:55] | -The ring, sending signal! – Sending signal! | -戒指 发送信号 -发信号 |
[26:57] | Before we– thank you. | 在我们… 谢谢 |
[26:59] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[27:02] | Before we begin, | 在我们开始前 |
[27:05] | we just need a little something | 我们需要来点小魔术 |
[27:08] | to check that the magic is working today. | 用以检验魔术今天是否会成功 |
[27:15] | Miracles blocked. | 奇迹已阻断 |
[27:20] | What have we here? | 我们这里有什么 |
[27:22] | A common or garden turnip. | 一颗普通的大头菜 |
[27:25] | But in a blink, | 但转瞬间 |
[27:27] | and before your very eyes, | 在众目睽睽之下 |
[27:30] | I transform it into an inkwell. | 我会将它变成一个墨水瓶 |
[27:38] | What on earth is he playing at? | 他到底在玩什么把戏 |
[27:41] | – I thought you said he was a magician. – He is. | -你不是说他是位魔术师吗 -他确实是 |
[27:45] | I say again. | 我再说一遍 |
[27:47] | From turnip | 从大头菜 |
[27:49] | to inkwell. | 变成墨水瓶 |
[28:03] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[28:04] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[28:07] | you meet a… | 你会遇到一颗… |
[28:08] | stubborn turnip. | 倔强的大头菜 |
[28:09] | So… | 那么… |
[28:11] | best get on to the main event. | 我们最好进入正题 |
[28:13] | Tonight… | 今晚… |
[28:15] | I will take my life in my hands, | 我将要冒着性命危险 |
[28:18] | as I dare to perform… | 大胆挑战… |
[28:21] | the bullet catch! | 嘴接子弹 |
[28:26] | A round of applause for | 请各位掌声欢迎 |
[28:28] | this total stranger. | 这位陌生观众 |
[28:38] | Yeah. | 是他 |
[28:40] | – My miracles aren’t working. – Neither are mine. | -我的奇迹不起作用 -我的也是 |
[28:42] | Now, would you be so good | 现在 请你拿着 |
[28:45] | as to… | 这把… |
[28:47] | take this rifle… | 来复枪 |
[28:52] | The gentlemen of the press are intrigued already, I see. | 我看到媒体的先生们已经为此着迷了 |
[29:00] | – Now, sir… – Got you. | -先生… -抓住你了 |
[29:02] | …I would ask that you take this bullet | 请你将这颗子弹 |
[29:06] | and load it into the rifle. | 装进这把来复枪 |
[29:10] | Very carefully. | 请千万小心 |
[29:15] | It’s perfectly simple. Aim for my mouth, | 很简单 瞄准我的嘴 |
[29:19] | but shoot past my ear. | 但朝着我的耳旁开枪 |
[29:21] | I just squeeze that there, do I not? | 是塞进这里吗 |
[29:24] | Haven’t you fired a gun before? | 你以前开过枪吗 |
[29:28] | Not as such. | 没有 |
[29:33] | If you would… | 请你把… |
[29:35] | load the bullet into the gun. | 子弹装进枪里 |
[29:40] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[29:42] | Bullet loaded! | 子弹已装好 |
[29:45] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们 先生们 |
[29:49] | my volunteer | 这位志愿观众 |
[29:51] | here, will on… | 将会听… |
[29:53] | on my signal, | 听我指令 |
[29:56] | fire the rifle at my head, | 朝我的头开枪 |
[29:59] | and in that explosive moment, | 子弹射出的那一刻 |
[30:02] | I will attempt to catch that bullet in my teeth! | 我将用牙接住子弹 |
[30:15] | Are you ready, sir? | 准备好了吗 先生 |
[30:18] | When you hear my signal, sir, | 先生 听到我的指令后 |
[30:22] | shoot. | 请开枪 |
[30:30] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:34] | Miracles blocked. | 奇迹已被阻断 |
[30:39] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[30:41] | If that gun goes off in his face, now it’ll be a right old mess. | 如果那把枪打中他的脸 场面将一团糟 |
[30:44] | Never mind the paperwork, | 别说报告了 |
[30:45] | they probably won’t be able to put him back together again. | 他们可能都没法把他救活过来 |
[30:51] | Get on with it, for God’s sake. | 别磨叽了 快开枪啊 |
[31:13] | Fire! | 开火 |
[31:20] | What the f… | 什么鬼 |
[31:31] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[31:33] | No paperwork. | 不用写报告了 |
[31:35] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Oh, thank you! | 非常感谢 |
[31:43] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | Get on, girls, for God’s sake. | 天啊 快上台 姑娘们 |
[31:48] | But do you really think it went well? | 但你真觉得演出一切顺利吗 |
[31:50] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:52] | Chalk up a win for the side of the Angels. | 天使队赢得一局 |
[31:56] | Enter. | 请进 |
[32:03] | Hmm, well, well, well… | 快瞧瞧 |
[32:05] | What have we here? | 我们发现了什么 |
[32:07] | Sorry, have we met? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[32:08] | Oh, no, you never had the pleasure, but… | 不认识 你没这个荣幸 但是… |
[32:10] | we have, haven’t we? | 我们认识 对不对 |
[32:13] | Have we? | 是吗 |
[32:14] | What do you mean “Have we?” You know we have. | 装什么傻 你知道我们认识 |
[32:16] | We were in the same legion. | 我们曾在同一个军团 |
[32:18] | Just before the fall. | 在堕落以前 |
[32:20] | Doing dubious battle on the plains of Heaven. | 我们在天堂的平原上打过仗 结果胜负未分 |
[32:24] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[32:26] | I remember going into battle, | 我记得参战的事 |
[32:28] | I don’t remember being there with you. | 但我不记得队伍中还有你 |
[32:30] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:31] | I was right next to you. | 我就在你旁边 |
[32:34] | We did loads together. | 我们一起做了很多事情 |
[32:35] | You used to jump on me back like a monkey in a waist coat. | 你常常像穿马甲的猴子一样跳到我背上 |
[32:38] | Anyway, whether you do or whether you don’t, it doesn’t matter. | 不管怎样 你记不记得都不要紧 |
[32:43] | I’m here to inform you, | 我来是为了 |
[32:46] | as a representative of the high powers of Hell, | 代表地狱的最高层来通知你 |
[32:48] | that you, Crowley, | 你 克劳利 |
[32:50] | are in breach of the infernal code. | 违反了地狱法则 |
[32:54] | Consulting and collaborating with an Angel, | 因你串通并勾结了一位天使 |
[32:58] | Fell the Marvelous, aka… | 就是这位神奇的斐尔先生 而他其实是 |
[33:05] | Azirapalala. | 亚茨拉帕拉拉 |
[33:07] | Azirapapap. | 亚茨拉帕帕 |
[33:09] | Aziphapalala. | 亚茨斐帕拉拉 |
[33:10] | Aziraphale. | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[33:12] | Pure coincidence. I happen to be here, | 这事纯属巧合 我刚好在这 |
[33:15] | he asked for a volunteer. | 而他正好需要一位志愿者 |
[33:19] | The miraculous Bullet Catch | 不可思议的接子弹魔术 |
[33:22] | requires the use of a trusted stooge and confidant. | 需要一名心腹来协助进行 |
[33:25] | Where did you get that booklet? | 你从哪得到的这本小册子 |
[33:27] | It’s only available to working professional magicians, | 这是仅供职业魔术师的 |
[33:30] | such as myself. | 比如我 |
[33:35] | Kommen Sie herein, bitte! | 请进 |
[33:44] | Be it be. | 就是这样 |
[33:45] | Got it from the man in the magic shop just after you left. | 在你们刚离开的那家魔术商店拿到的 |
[33:49] | It was… his last wish that we should have it. | 店主的遗愿是把它给我们 |
[33:55] | But you’re dead. | 但你已经死了 |
[33:57] | Living dead. | 活死人 |
[33:59] | Now, | 现在 |
[34:00] | agents of Hell. | 他们是地狱特工 |
[34:19] | Don’t bother trying any funny business, | 别想耍花招 |
[34:21] | I think you’ll find someone who has great authority | 你会发现有个很有权势的人 |
[34:24] | has put a half hour miracle block on this entire theater. | 在整个剧院里布下了半小时的奇迹阻断 |
[34:28] | – Who? – Me! Who do you think? | -谁啊 -是我 你觉得还能是谁 |
[34:31] | Come on, come on. | 好了 好了 |
[34:38] | All right, Crowley. | 来吧 克劳利 |
[34:40] | – Shall we? – Oh, we shan’t, this is ridiculous. | -咱们走吧 -不去 太可笑了 |
[34:43] | No, what’s ridiculous is demons like you doing what they please. | 真正可笑的是你这样的恶魔能为所欲为 |
[34:46] | And somehow still getting on, while demons like me graft | 而且还能事事顺心 而我这样的恶魔 |
[34:49] | for hundreds and hundreds of millennia | 努力了几十万年 |
[34:50] | and never get a sniff of a promotion. | 从没有晋升过 |
[34:53] | Well, not this time. | 这次可不一样了 |
[34:56] | Expect a legion to come for you first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早就会有军团来抓你 |
[35:01] | Enjoy your last night on Earth. | 享受你在地球的最后一晚吧 |
[35:05] | But first, what about our deal? | 但首先 我们的约定呢 |
[35:08] | – Freedom from Damnation. – Absolutely. | -免遭诅咒 -当然 |
[35:12] | You’re free to go. Ta-da. | 你们可以走了 好了 |
[35:16] | But you can’t leave us like this. | 但我们不能这副模样离开 |
[35:17] | You need to make us into living humans. | 你要把我们变成活人的样子 |
[35:21] | Oh, no… clause 17. | 不行 第17条 |
[35:23] | Un-revocable eternal life on Earth | 地球上的永生 |
[35:26] | as zombies. | 就是僵尸 |
[35:28] | Granted. | 我批准了 |
[35:34] | Might be all right. | 也不是不可以 |
[35:47] | Thank you for seeing me, your maleficences. | 感谢您召见 邪恶的大人 |
[35:50] | I took this photograph of Crowley and Aziraphale together. | 我拍到了克劳利和亚茨拉斐尔在一起的照片 |
[35:54] | So you have your audience for the dark council then? | 你现在可以参加黑暗议会了 有什么要求吗 |
[35:57] | There are vacancies in… Temptations? | 诱惑部…有空缺吗 |
[36:04] | Indeed there are. | 确实有 |
[36:08] | But I’m afraid it looks like you’ll be staying right here. | 但恐怕你还会待在这 |
[36:12] | Eh? | 什么 |
[36:16] | Oh, hang on, that’s not… | 等等 这不是… |
[36:21] | But… | 但… |
[36:29] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[36:31] | There was a miracle blocker in the room, | 当时房间里有奇迹阻断师 |
[36:33] | I saw you put it back in the envelope. | 我看见你把它放回信封了 |
[36:34] | Who needs a miracle when you’ve had private lessons | 上完伟大的霍夫曼教授本人的私教课程之后 |
[36:37] | from the great Prof. Hoffmann himself. | 谁还需要奇迹呢 |
[36:39] | I simply say the magic words. | 我只是念了点咒语 |
[36:42] | Banana, fish, gorilla, shoelace, | 香蕉 鱼 大猩猩 鞋带 |
[36:44] | with a dash of nutmeg, and… | 少许肉豆蔻 然后… |
[36:51] | Well, I got it right the time that mattered. | 反正我在关键时刻做到了 |
[36:57] | You really are… | 你真的… |
[36:59] | terrible at magic. | 很不擅长魔术 |
[37:01] | Shall we retire the act? | 我们别干了吧 |
[37:04] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[37:06] | – Might be for the best. – Hmm. | -最好还是别继续了 -嗯 |
[37:10] | I… | 我… |
[37:12] | I knew you would come through for me. | 我就知道你会帮我度过难关 |
[37:15] | You always do. | 你一向如此 |
[37:16] | Well, you said “Trust me.” | 你让我相信你 |
[37:19] | And you did. | 你确实相信了我 |
[37:23] | You could’ve walked away. | 你本可以走的 |
[37:25] | If you were truly | 如果你真的 |
[37:27] | as evil as you like to paint yourself, you would’ve done that. | 有你自己说得那么邪恶 你会那么做的 |
[37:30] | Nah. | 不 |
[37:32] | That’s the trouble with you lot. | 这就是你们这些人的问题所在 |
[37:33] | You don’t just see things in black and white. | 事情不是非黑即白的 |
[37:35] | Sometimes, | 有时候 |
[37:36] | you’ve just gotta blur the edges. | 你们要模糊一下边界 |
[37:40] | Well, maybe there is something to be said for. | 也许有些事情确实处在 |
[37:44] | Shades of grey. | 灰色地带 |
[37:49] | Well, shades of… dark grey. | 是深灰地带 |
[37:52] | Shades of a very light grey, I’d rather fancy. | 我更喜欢浅浅灰地带 |
[38:19] | State your business. | 说明来意 |
[38:21] | Oh, for Satan’s sake, you know who I am. | 看在撒旦的份上 你知道我是谁 |
[38:25] | I have an appointment with Lord Beelzebub. | 我和别西卜大人有约 |
[38:29] | State your business. | 说明来意 |
[38:33] | I am Shax, demon of the fifth house, | 我是沙克斯 第五室的恶魔 |
[38:36] | earthly representative of plenipotentiary of the vastness of Hell. | 无尽地狱的人间全权代表 |
[38:40] | Here to see Lord Beelzebub. | 前来面见别西卜大人 |
[38:43] | Well, | 问题是 |
[38:45] | you’re not on the list. | 你不在名单上 |
[38:48] | What’s up, babe? | 怎么样啊 宝贝 |
[38:52] | Let me in to see Lord Beelzebub | 让我去见别西卜大人 |
[38:55] | or I will rearrange your vital organs and hang them on the wall. | 否则我就把你的五脏六腑掏出来挂到墙上 |
[39:00] | In a frame. | 摆在画框里 |
[39:05] | Ah, fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[39:07] | Shax, demon of the fifth house. | 沙克斯 第五室的恶魔 |
[39:17] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[39:18] | What news? | 何事禀报 |
[39:19] | – The Angel went to Edinburgh. – Which Angel? | -那个天使去了爱丁堡 -哪个 |
[39:22] | You know which one. | 你知道是哪个 |
[39:24] | Crowley’s pet. | 克劳利的爱宠 |
[39:25] | – Why Edinburgh? – Not sure. | -为什么去爱丁堡 -不清楚 |
[39:28] | Maybe they want us to think Gabriel is in Edinburgh. | 也许他们想引导我们认为加百列在爱丁堡 |
[39:31] | Maybe Crowley wants the | 也许克劳利想让 |
[39:31] | Angel to make us think Gabriel is in Edinburgh. | 那个天使引导我们认为加百列在爱丁堡 |
[39:34] | – Maybe– – Maybe he actually is in Edinburgh. | -也许… -也许他真的就在爱丁堡 |
[39:37] | – Oh, he’s not in Edinburgh. – Why not? | -他不在爱丁堡 -为什么 |
[39:39] | Because he’s in the bookshop. | 因为他在书店 |
[39:42] | Gabriel’s in the bookshop? | 加百列在书店 |
[39:45] | You’re certain of it? | 你确定 |
[39:46] | Yes. | 确定 |
[39:48] | Thank you, Shax. | 谢谢你 沙克斯 |
[39:50] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[39:55] | Yes? | 还有事 |
[39:57] | Now that we’ve located Gabriel, | 既然我们确定了加百列的位置 |
[39:59] | what do we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[40:01] | – Well, we formulate a plan. – I formulated a plan. | -我们得制订个计划 -我已经制订出了计划 |
[40:04] | I take a legion of demons and we storm the bookshop, | 我带领一个恶魔军团 扫荡书店 |
[40:07] | killing anyone and anything that stands in our way. | 阻挡我们的 见人杀人 见神杀神 |
[40:10] | We capture Gabriel | 我们抓住加百列 |
[40:10] | and we drag him as tribute before the throne of Satan, our master. | 把他拉到撒旦的王位前作为贡品 |
[40:15] | Can you enter the bookshop, | 你能进到书店里吗 |
[40:17] | without permission? | 在没有许可的情况下 |
[40:19] | Not technically, no. | 理论上不行 |
[40:21] | But give me a legion of Hell’s finest troops | 但是给我派一队地狱最精良的部队 |
[40:24] | and see what I can do. | 你看我能做出什么 |
[40:27] | It’s a chance I’ve been waiting for, Lord Beelzebub. | 这是我一直等待的机会 别西卜大人 |
[40:32] | To be clear, | 我们把话说清楚 |
[40:33] | you are hereby authorizing me to storm the Angel’s bookshop, | 你在此授权我去扫荡天使的书店 |
[40:37] | sending wave after wave of demons | 并将派出一波又一波的恶魔 |
[40:39] | to besiege it until it falls and capture the Archangel, | 去围攻那里 直到抓住大天使 |
[40:43] | destroying anything and everything that stands in our way? | 并摧毁一切阻挡我们的东西 对吗 |
[40:46] | No. | 不 |
[40:48] | I am not authorizing you to do that. | 我不是授权你那样做 |
[40:52] | I am commanding you to do it. | 而是命令你 |
[40:55] | I want you there, Shax. | 我要你过去 沙克斯 |
[40:57] | On the ground. | 亲临现场 |
[41:00] | Bravely leading the attack into the bookshop, | 勇敢地指挥对书店的进攻 |
[41:02] | leading the army of the damned. | 指挥被诅咒的军队 |
[41:06] | I can do that. | 交给我吧 |
[41:33] | Oi, you need to put your brakes on. | 喂 你得把刹车刹上 |
[41:41] | Now go back to where I parked you. | 给我回到刚刚停的地方 |
[41:53] | 如果你还有一丝的自尊 今早就不会离开 我还有很多话要说 真不敢相信你竟然这么自私 | |
[42:02] | There you are! | 你终于来了 |
[42:04] | I was worried something might’ve happened to you. | 我还担心你出什么事了呢 |
[42:06] | Erm, no, nothing happened to me. | 没有 什么事都没出 |
[42:07] | Very uneventful journey indeed, no strange things at all. | 平安无事 什么奇怪的情况都没遇到 |
[42:10] | Good, that’s what we want to hear. | 很好 我们正希望如此 |
[42:12] | Erm, everything okay with…? | 一切都还好吧 那个… |
[42:15] | Oh, yeah, fine. | 嗯 很好 |
[42:16] | He’s singing to himself. | 他会自己唱歌 |
[42:18] | I think he must’ve been asleep, | 我想他一定在睡觉吧 |
[42:19] | I heard snoring coming from his bedroom. | 我听到他卧室里有打呼的声音 |
[42:21] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[42:23] | I bet you did. | 我猜你一定想我 |
[42:25] | – I’m sure it did. – So… | -它肯定想了 -那么… |
[42:27] | Any more clues from the mystery of the missing Archangel? | 失踪大天使的疑案有什么新线索吗 |
[42:31] | Not exactly. | 说不上 |
[42:32] | Or, if there are, I haven’t yet cracked the case. | 或者说 即便有 我也还没破案 |
[42:37] | But I’m certainly hot on the trail of something. | 不过我确实找到了一些头绪 |
[42:39] | I’m sure you are. | 那还用说 |
[42:42] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 |
[42:44] | the whole sudden rain and awning thing was a complete washout. | 降雨计划完全失败了 |
[42:47] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[42:48] | You know, project making Nina fall in love with Maggie. | 就是那个让妮娜和玛姬相爱的事 |
[42:52] | I failed, it’s your go. | 我失败了 你来吧 |
[42:54] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[42:55] | Well, then. | 那好 |
[42:56] | Whickber Street Traders and Shopkeepers Association monthly meeting, | 威克波街商贸协会的月度聚会 |
[42:59] | here we come. | 我们来喽 |
[43:01] | You’re really hosting the meeting? | 你真的要主办这个聚会吗 |
[43:02] | Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[43:04] | And I can guarantee you | 而且我向你保证 |
[43:05] | it will be a night to remember. | 那将会是个让人难忘的夜晚 |