时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | My goal was to remake Nate, | 我的目的是重塑内特的形象 |
[00:06] | not to make you the star. | 不是把你捧成明星 |
[00:08] | It’s time for you to step aside. | 你是时候退居幕后了 |
[00:09] | Which means that all her readers will flock to you, | 这就意味着所有的读者都会转向你 |
[00:12] | Mr. New editor-in-chief. | 新主编先生 |
[00:14] | Ivy? | 艾薇吗 |
[00:14] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[00:15] | My ex-boyfriend just shows up out of nowhere. | 我的前男友突然冒了出来 |
[00:17] | The truth is gonna come out any second. | 真相随时会败露 |
[00:20] | I’m looking for someone named Ivy. | 我在找一个叫艾薇的人 |
[00:21] | I think some people here might call her “Charlie.” | 好像这里的人叫她”查莉” |
[00:24] | My mom never wanted me | 我妈妈一直不想让我 |
[00:26] | to grow up with the burden of the Rhodes name. | 以罗兹家人的身份长大 |
[00:28] | I knew your mother was bebend this. | 我就知道这些事和你妈妈有关 |
[00:30] | Everything you say is a lie. | 你说的一切都是谎言 |
[00:32] | The money is real. | 但是钱是真的 |
[00:33] | Just stay away from me and my family. | 离我和我的家人远一点 |
[00:36] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[00:37] | So that means you’re willing to give me a shot? | 所以 你愿意再给我一次机会咯 |
[00:38] | One more. | 仅此一次 |
[00:39] | Can you please tell me | 你能告诉我 |
[00:40] | why people are not paying attention to me right now? | 为什么大家现在都无视我吗 |
[00:43] | It was you who uploaded that page, wasn’t it? | 是你公布了那个网页 对不对 |
[00:45] | I was trying to show you what your friends are really like. | 我只是想向你让你知道你朋友的真面目 |
[00:48] | I think I need time alone | 我想一个人静一静 |
[00:49] | to think about the future of our relationship. | 好好想想我们以后该怎么走下去 |
[00:51] | You’ve really been good this whole time, | 这段时间以来你确实变好了 |
[00:53] | haven’t you? | 对吧 |
[01:12] | On the upper east side, | 在上东区 |
[01:14] | stayin’ alive isn’t as easy as it appears. | 活着其实没那么容易 |
[01:17] | And after last week’s security breach | 上周的泄密事件之后 |
[01:19] | leading to no new tips, | 没有人再向我爆料了 |
[01:21] | it looks like I might be dancing with myself. | 看来我要上演独角戏了 |
[01:26] | I’ve never seen so much lame before. | 我从来没见过这么多闪闪亮的衣服 |
[01:30] | But grandma actually wore this? | 但外婆真的穿过这些吗 |
[01:32] | Yes, and looked fabulous riding in on an elephant in it, | 真穿过 相当抢眼 |
[01:35] | which is why the studio 54 anniversary party | 这就是为什么54年度派对她是主宾 |
[01:37] | is in her honor… and Bianca Jagger’s, | 还有比安卡·贾格[70年代纽约夜店女王] |
[01:40] | but we won’t mention that to her when she arrives. | 但这不必让她知道 |
[01:42] | Bianca was a striver. | 比安卡挖空心思 |
[01:44] | She could never outshine me no matter how little she wore. | 但无论她穿得再少也夺不走我的光彩 |
[01:47] | Oh, mother! It’s wonderful to see you. | 妈妈 真高兴见到你 |
[01:49] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[01:51] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[01:52] | Oh, New York agrees with you. | 纽约很适合你 |
[01:54] | You look fabulous. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[01:56] | I just got off the phone with Ian Schrager. | 我刚刚和伊恩·施拉格[精品酒店之父]通了电话 |
[01:58] | He sends his love. | 他向你问好 |
[01:59] | He said he’s recreating the entire club | 他说他正在把整个俱乐部 |
[02:01] | down to the moon and the spoon. | 重新装修成月亮勺子主题 |
[02:02] | And I am going to wear that platinum jumpsuit | 我会穿那件促使瑞安·奥尼尔[美国男演员] |
[02:05] | that prompted Ryan O’neal to propose. | 求婚的铂金连衣裤 |
[02:07] | Now that he’s a widower, I put him on the guest list. | 他妻子已经去世了 我把他加进客人名单 |
[02:11] | Speaking of which, | 说到这儿 |
[02:12] | what did you decide to do about inviting Carol? | 邀请卡萝的事你怎么打算的 |
[02:15] | I thought I’d leave the drama this year up to Barry and Diane. | 闹剧还是留给巴里和黛安吧 |
[02:17] | Yes, well, she does have a way of blowing things up. | 她确实总有办法把事情搞砸 |
[02:19] | I have all the family I need with you | 我只需要你 |
[02:22] | and my two favorite granddaughters. | 和我两个最爱的外孙女 |
[02:29] | 24 hours in the city that never sleeps. | 在城里逛了24小时没合眼 |
[02:32] | Quite an accomplishment for my blog | 我的博客有的写了 |
[02:34] | and for you, country boy. | 还有你也收获不小 乡村男孩儿 |
[02:35] | I grew up in Miami. | 我在迈阿密长大 |
[02:37] | I was impressed by your moves at Bunker Hill. | 我对你在邦克山酒店的舞姿印象深刻 |
[02:40] | I can’t feel my feet, | 我的脚全麻了 |
[02:41] | and for once, I can’t blame Alaia or Giuseppe. | 这次不能怪阿莱亚或是乔治白[设计师] |
[02:45] | Ah, I don’t know those dudes. | 我可不认识这些人 |
[02:47] | I do know those 4 am soup dumplings | 我知道凌晨四点卖的汤饺 |
[02:49] | put David Chang to shame. | 让大卫·张[美籍韩裔著名厨师]情何以堪 |
[02:52] | Momofuk-who? | 百福餐厅[大卫·张名下餐厅]算什么 |
[02:52] | And what about absinthe at Apotheke? | 那莱比锡酒店的苦艾酒呢 |
[02:55] | And the sunrise over the high line? | 那高线公园[原纽约废弃铁路]上的日出呢 |
[02:57] | How can anyone not love New York? | 怎么会有人不喜欢纽约呢 |
[03:00] | Well, if you’re not sick of me yet, | 如果你还没有烦我 |
[03:02] | you wanna show me some more later today? | 今天你还带我转转吗 |
[03:04] | I would love to, | 我很想 |
[03:05] | but I have this thing at studio 54. | 但我今天得参加54年度派对 |
[03:07] | My grandma is the guest of honor, | 我外祖母是主宾 |
[03:09] | which would shock you if you ever met her. | 如果你见到她你肯定会很惊讶 |
[03:12] | But, uh, I promised I’d pick up the cake. | 但我答应你我会去取蛋糕 |
[03:14] | Why would you trust an anonymous baker | 为什么你明明认识大师级的厨师 |
[03:16] | when you have a master chef in your midst? | 却会选择相信一个无名小卒 |
[03:19] | You could be my sous for the afternoon. | 你下午可以给我打下手 |
[03:20] | Could we cover ourselves in flour and lick spoons | 我们能用面粉把自己埋起来 舔勺子 |
[03:22] | and do other cute things? | 或者做其他耍宝的事情吗 |
[03:23] | That’s a prerequisite. | 那肯定的 |
[03:25] | Then I can’t wait to don my chef whites. | 那我迫不及待套上我的厨师白袍了 |
[03:29] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点儿打给你 |
[03:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:38] | Now that’s what I like to see– you writing again. | 这正是我想看见的 你又开始写作了 |
[03:41] | What is it? Sophomore novel? Short story? | 写什么 第二部小说还是短文呢 |
[03:43] | Well, it’s more like a rebuttal. | 更像是辩护 |
[03:44] | These online haters are like cockroaches. | 这些网上恶评我的人就像小强一样 |
[03:46] | You kill one, and then three more pop up in its place. | 打死一只 又窜出三只 |
[03:49] | You’re not seriously being the kind of author | 你不是真的是那种 |
[03:51] | that fights every negative review on Amazon? | 会在亚马逊上辩驳每一个恶评的作家吧 |
[03:52] | I mean, people will think you’ve lost your mind. | 大家会觉得你疯了 |
[03:55] | Which is why I have Danfan, | 所以才有了”蛋炒饭” |
[03:56] | the tireless online avatar I’ve created to fend off critics. | 我假装粉丝不知疲倦地在网上辩护我 |
[03:59] | Alessandra isn’t returning my calls, | 亚历山德拉不回我的电话 |
[04:00] | so I gotta fight this battle on my own. | 所以我必须自己打赢这场仗 |
[04:03] | That’s it. I stay quiet | 够了 |
[04:04] | while you crashed bridal showers | 你乱闯婚前派对还有签售会临阵脱逃 |
[04:06] | and skipped out on book tours. | 我都保持沉默 |
[04:07] | I was hoping with enough time and support that you’d realize | 我希望给你足够的时间和支持之后 |
[04:09] | that even though your book didn’t do as well as you hoped, | 你能意识到就算你的书没有你想象的畅销 |
[04:11] | you still have your whole future ahead of you. | 你面前仍然是光明大道 |
[04:13] | Being a shut-in is not bouncing back. | 作个宅男并不是在蓄势待发 |
[04:17] | It’s time to leave “Inside” behind and go outside. | 是时候该抛开《局外人》 去外面转转了 |
[04:19] | Cece’s party’s tonight. I expect you to be there. | 茜茜今晚有派对 我希望你能来 |
[04:26] | Looks like I’m not the only one everyone despises. | 看来大家嫌弃的不只有我一个人 |
[04:29] | Lonely boy’s fans are slowly dwindling, | 寂寞男孩的粉丝正逐渐减少 |
[04:32] | but his haters are going forth and multiplying. | 但是反对者却成倍增加 |
[04:36] | My personal favorite? | 而我最欣赏的是 |
[04:38] | @ihatehumphrey. | “我恨汉弗瑞” |
[04:44] | Why should I thank someone for a blender? | 为什么我要感谢送我台搅拌机的人 |
[04:45] | Do I look like the kind of girl who makes Margaritas? | 我看起来像是做玛格丽塔[鸡尾酒]的女生吗 |
[04:47] | Oh, Margarita sound delicious. | 玛格丽塔很美味 |
[04:50] | But six month away at least. | 但是最少六个月后我才能喝 |
[04:53] | Any correspondence from Mr. Louis? | 路易先生联系你了吗 |
[04:55] | No. I told you. | 没有 我告诉过你了 |
[04:56] | He’s doing missionary work with Father Cavalia | 他正在某个连马桶都没有的国家 |
[04:58] | in some nation without plumbing | 和卡伐利亚神父一起传教呢 |
[04:59] | and waiting for my call. | 而且还在等我的电话 |
[05:00] | But wedding still on? | 但婚礼仍旧继续吧 |
[05:01] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[05:03] | I still love Louis. I just want to marry | 我还爱着路易 我只不过是想嫁给 |
[05:05] | the sweet prince who returned my Vivier slipper | 那个归还我维威耶鞋子的迷人王子 |
[05:08] | and made me believe in fairy tales, | 是他令童话成真 |
[05:09] | not one of the brothers Grimm. | 而不是格林兄弟 |
[05:11] | Even Prince Charming can fall off horse. | 就算是白马王子也可能会从马上跌落 |
[05:13] | But Louis still hasn’t found his way back in the saddle. | 但路易还没想好怎么重新回到马上 |
[05:16] | Shocking for someone schooled | 对于一个接受过正规马术训练的人来说 |
[05:18] | in classical dressage. | 太让人吃惊了 |
[05:19] | I need this time apart to figure out | 我要利用这段分开的时间 |
[05:21] | where Louis went wrong and right it. | 找出路易究竟哪里犯了错并纠正过来 |
[05:23] | Maybe he “Freaky Friday” with Mr. Chuck. | 也许他和恰克一块上演了一幕《辣妈辣妹》 |
[05:25] | They struck by lightning at same time, | 也许他们同时被闪电击中 |
[05:27] | Or pee in same fountain. | 或同时对着许愿池撒尿 |
[05:29] | That’s incredibly unsanitary. | 那真是太不卫生了 |
[05:31] | But you may be on to the key to returning Louis’ virtue. | 但是你提醒了我如何重造路易的美德 |
[05:35] | I am? | 我吗 |
[05:36] | Finish these. | 把这些做完 |
[05:37] | No Polish parables. | 不许用波兰的寓言 |
[05:44] | I know I’m the new kid around here | 我知道在这我算是新人 |
[05:46] | and I’m gonna make some mistakes. | 不可避免的会犯错 |
[05:48] | I just want you guys to know | 我只是想告诉你们 |
[05:49] | that I’m not gonna resort to | 我不会沿用戴安娜之前 |
[05:52] | the kind of dirty tactics that Diana used. | 那套不道德的手段 |
[05:54] | “Spectator” only publishes truth. | 《观察家》只揭露真相 |
[05:56] | And yeah, sex sells, but if the story involves scandal, | 性丑闻确实很卖座 但是如果涉及到绯闻 |
[05:59] | it needs to be verified. | 就必须先证实才行 |
[06:01] | We have an opportunity to do things differently here. | 我们有机会让事情变得不一样 |
[06:03] | So I’m around if anyone has any stories they’d like to pitch. | 如果有人有线索可以随时来找我 |
[06:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Nate? | 内特 |
[06:09] | I’ve got a lead | 我们得到线报 |
[06:10] | on a famous congressman’s wife who’s having an affair. | 一位知名国会议员的妻子有了婚外情 |
[06:12] | Well, we’ve heard that story a million times. | 这种事我们听了太多次了 |
[06:14] | Do we have a new angle? | 有什么新角度吗 |
[06:16] | What was going on in Washington at the time? | 那个时候华盛顿情况怎样 |
[06:17] | Does the wife want to come clean? Dig deeper. | 那位妻子想要全盘托出吗 深度挖掘一下 |
[06:20] | Before I do, you should know | 在那之前 我想你该知道 |
[06:22] | the congressman is your cousin Tripp Van Der Bilt. | 那位议员是你堂兄特里普·范·德·比尔特 |
[06:41] | You got my money yet? | 你把钱带来了吗 |
[06:42] | I’m working on it. | 我还在想办法 |
[06:44] | I can’t just walk into a bank and withdraw $500,000. | 我不能直接走进银行 取走五十万美元 |
[06:48] | Well, in case you’re lying, | 鉴于你说谎成性 |
[06:49] | like you do about everything else, | 为了防止被你骗 |
[06:51] | I found myself an insurance policy. | 我给自己上了个保险 |
[06:54] | In fact, I’m dating her– | 事实上 我在和一个女孩约会 |
[06:55] | Serena Van Der Woodsen. Have you heard of her? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 你听说过她吗 |
[06:58] | What? | 什么 |
[07:00] | Y-you can’t date Serena. | 你不能和瑟琳娜约会 |
[07:02] | Too late. And unless I get the money soon, | 太晚了 除非我尽快拿到钱 |
[07:05] | one of our dates will involve a bottle of champagne | 否则保不准我们哪次约会喝下一瓶香槟 |
[07:07] | and revelations about who you really are. | 然后不小心把你的真实身份说溜嘴 |
[07:11] | Uh, should I show her this playbill I keep in my pocket | 我应该在鱼子酱上来之前还是之后 |
[07:14] | before or after the caviar? | 给她看我口袋里这张节目单呢 |
[07:16] | I told you. I just need a little more time. | 我说了 我只是再需要一点时间 |
[07:20] | Why can’t you leave Serena out of it? | 为什么你一定要把瑟琳娜牵涉进来 |
[07:22] | Because I’m having fun with her. | 因为我和她在一起很开心 |
[07:24] | Listen…. | 听着 |
[07:25] | The more she likes me, the more she trusts me, | 她越喜欢我 就越信任我 |
[07:28] | and the more likely she is to believe me when I tell her | 当我告诉她查莉·罗兹只不过是个乡下穷人 |
[07:30] | that Charlie Rhodes | 真名叫艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[07:31] | is just a white trash wanna be named Ivy Dickens. | 她就更有可能信我 |
[07:35] | Well, don’t let Lily see you together. | 不要让莉莉看见你们两个在一起 |
[07:38] | She knows our history, | 她知道咱俩的事 |
[07:40] | and if she tells Serena that we used to date, | 如果她告诉瑟琳娜我们俩曾经交往过 |
[07:42] | she’ll get suspicious. | 她会怀疑的 |
[07:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:44] | I’m not gonna risk a lifetime of financial security | 我才不会冒着丢掉一辈子经济保障的风险 |
[07:46] | for brunch with the in-laws. | 去和亲家吃早午餐呢 |
[07:58] | Hi. We have a problem. | 喂 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, well, add this one to the list. | 好 再加上这条吧 |
[08:02] | Max is dating Serena. | 马克斯在和瑟琳娜约会 |
[08:04] | If you don’t me to leave or get caught, | 如果不想让我离开这或者被人发现的话 |
[08:07] | we have to pay him off immediately. | 我们得赶紧给他钱 |
[08:09] | Except we don’t have the money. | 但是我们没有钱 |
[08:10] | I just came from the bank. | 我刚从银行回来 |
[08:11] | Turns out my mother’s added a security measure | 我妈妈在账户上加了安全协议 |
[08:13] | to the account– probably to punish me. | 可能是为了惩罚我 |
[08:16] | Any withdrawal over $50,000 requires her signature, | 50万以上的提款都需要她的签字 |
[08:18] | which she will never agree to if we ask. | 我们问她的话 她肯定不同意的 |
[08:21] | We have to make her think it was her idea. | 得想办法让她主动提款给我们 |
[08:23] | I barely know her, and she’s not speaking to you. | 我不了解她 她也不和你说话 |
[08:27] | The money is the only thing that will stop Max from outing me. | 能阻止马克斯出卖我的只有钱 |
[08:30] | You keep Serena away from Max. | 你负责让瑟琳娜远离马克斯 |
[08:32] | I will work on my mother. | 我负责搞定我妈妈 |
[08:38] | Looks like I’m not the only one doing the hustle. | 看来骗人大盗不止我一个 |
[08:42] | Perhaps I should feather my hair tonight. | 也许今晚我应该用羽毛装饰头发 |
[08:46] | I never really understood why it went out of fashion. | 我真搞不懂为什么现在不流行了 |
[08:49] | For you, mother. | 给你的 妈妈 |
[08:52] | From Ryan. | 瑞安送来的 |
[08:53] | How thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[08:55] | Although I prefer Vanda orchids. | 尽管我更喜欢万代兰花 |
[08:58] | How about Lilies of the valley? | 白色铃兰花怎么样 |
[09:01] | More like “Valley of the dolls” now that you’ve arrived. | 你一来 更像是迷幻之谷了 |
[09:04] | I am here to reconstruct, | 我是来握手言和的 |
[09:07] | not self-destruct. I promise. | 不是来自找没趣的 我保证 |
[09:09] | To honor the guest of honor. | 向我们的贵宾致敬 |
[09:11] | I hope my invitation was lost in the… | 我想我的邀请函 |
[09:14] | mail. | 迷失在了邮件海洋中 |
[09:15] | It’s a lovely thought, but it wasn’t. | 想法很可爱 但不是的 |
[09:18] | So what do you really want? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[09:19] | Forgiveness. | 宽恕 |
[09:21] | If this is about my cutting off Charlie’s funds… | 如果是关于我断了查莉的资金… |
[09:25] | I admit I made some mistakes in trying to protect her. | 我承认我保护她的手段不太恰当 |
[09:28] | But she’s forgiven me. | 但是她已经原谅我了 |
[09:30] | In fact, we’re closer than ever. | 事实上 我们的关系比以前好多了 |
[09:33] | Funny. She lives with me, | 真有趣 和她生活了那么久 |
[09:34] | and this is the first I’m hearing of this. | 我却是第一次听到这种说法 |
[09:36] | Well, why else would she suggest I come for the party? | 否则她为什么建议我来参加派对 |
[09:38] | We’re both hoping that Studio 54 | 我们都希望54年度派对 |
[09:41] | would bring the Rhodes girls back together. | 可以让罗兹家的女孩们重归于好 |
[09:44] | Well, you know, nothing makes me happier | 没有什么事比家庭和睦 |
[09:46] | than when my family gets along. | 能更让我更开心的了 |
[09:48] | That is, if you both can do that. | 所以你俩都要为之努力 |
[09:51] | Of course, mother. It’s your night. | 当然了 妈妈 今晚你是主角 |
[09:53] | However, I will not tolerate | 然而 我不会容许 |
[09:55] | any outbursts or judgmental tantrums. | 任何人大发雷霆或是恶言相向 |
[09:58] | I am supposed to be the center of attention tonight, | 我才应该是今晚关注的焦点 |
[10:02] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我希望从始自终都是如此 |
[10:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:05] | Now let’s get those flowerss into some water. | 现在我们去给花浇点水 |
[10:15] | Um, how could you be working | 你怎么还能工作得下去 |
[10:18] | when you have a date to be discussed? | 而不八卦一下你的约会对象 |
[10:20] | Spill! | 秘密泄露了 |
[10:21] | Well, there’s not much to say. | 也没什么可说的 |
[10:22] | Max and I spent the whole night together, | 我和马克斯整晚都在一起 |
[10:24] | wandering the city. | 游览这个城市 |
[10:26] | Is this the same Max | 就是那个 |
[10:27] | that was supposed to meet you at “Sleep no more”? | 本该在”别再睡了”派对上赴你约的马克斯吗 |
[10:29] | Yes, but if I wouldn’t have given him a second chance, | 是的 但如果我没给他第二次机会 |
[10:32] | I never would’ve seen how great he is. | 我永远都不会知道他有多棒 |
[10:34] | We’re spending the afternoon baking Cece a cake. | 我们约好下午为茜茜烘烤蛋糕 |
[10:37] | Is that not the sweetest thing you’ve ever heard? | 是不是浪漫至极了 |
[10:40] | Sure… | 的确是 |
[10:41] | If he hadn’t stood you up once already. | 如果他之前没放你鸽子的话 |
[10:45] | Maybe you shouldn’t rush into this. | 也许你不该太过草率 |
[10:47] | Where is this coming from? | 怎么突然说这种话 |
[10:49] | You were the one who encouraged me to get out there and date. | 是你鼓励我走出去约会的 |
[10:52] | Well… I mean, for your blog. | 我是指为了你的博客 |
[10:55] | Now that that’s a bona fide success, | 现在它大获成功 |
[10:57] | I just don’t wanna see you | 我只是不想看见 |
[10:58] | revert to old Serena’s taste in men. | 你又回到了过去对男人的品味上 |
[11:02] | Oh, Max could not be further from the men I’ve dated. | 马克斯跟我以前约会的男人大不相同 |
[11:05] | He moved here from Portland. He hikes. | 他从波特兰搬到这里来 搭便车来的 |
[11:08] | okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Maybe he hasn’t done hard time like the last one. | 也许他不像你的前一任熬了出头 |
[11:12] | But didn’t you say | 但你不是说过 |
[11:13] | he came to New York to find his ex-girlfriend? | 他来纽约是找他前女友的吗 |
[11:21] | Yeah, I forgot about her. | 是的 我都忘了她了 |
[11:23] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[11:26] | I mean, he did cross the country to see her. | 我的意思是 他千山万水来找她 |
[11:29] | Part of him must still love her. | 肯定对她还有感情 |
[11:34] | Well, anyway, two dates in one day could be– | 不管怎样 一天里两次约会 |
[11:37] | could be moving too fast. | 的确进展得太快了 |
[11:38] | Always better to leave ’em wanting more. | 永远要吊着他们的胃口 |
[11:40] | Okay, I’ll cancel my baking date. | 好吧 我去取消烤蛋糕的约会 |
[11:45] | Oh, I have to reorder the cake now. | 我现在得再重新订购蛋糕了 |
[11:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:48] | I have to go get Cece some glitter eye shadow. | 我得去帮茜茜找眼影闪粉 |
[11:51] | She said something about | 她提过想弄个 |
[11:52] | lighting up the night with her liner. | 能闪耀这个夜晚的眼妆 |
[11:54] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:05] | Namaste. | 合十礼 |
[12:07] | Sorry to interrupt | 抱歉打扰了 |
[12:08] | you getting into someone’s yoga pants. | 你又看上哪个瑜伽美女了 |
[12:12] | Sri sri Ravi, a moment, please. | 拉维斯里大师 请给我一点时间 |
[12:18] | An old, celibate, | 一位年迈 禁欲的 |
[12:20] | male yoga teacher? | 男性瑜珈老师 |
[12:23] | Your transformation really is astounding. | 你的转变真是令人震惊 |
[12:25] | Care to share how you gave up your bad Bass ways? | 介意分享一下混蛋拜斯改邪归正的经验吗 |
[12:29] | How you went from Charlie Sheen to Charlie Brown, | 你如何从查理·辛变成了查理·布朗 |
[12:29] | 查理·辛《好汉两个半》演员 著名花花公子 查理·布朗是<<史努比>>中的卡通人物 | |
[12:31] | from bar to mitzvah? | 从混酒吧到戒律了 |
[12:32] | There’s no answer to that question. It’s an evolution. | 这问题无解 这是人的进化 |
[12:36] | What’s really going on, Blair? | 到底发生什么事了 布莱尔 |
[12:39] | Okay, if you must know, | 好吧 如果你真想知道 |
[12:41] | I’m trying to pinpoint the source of your light | 我想查明是什么指引你步入了正途 |
[12:44] | so I can pull Louis out of the darkness. | 我好将路易从邪恶的深渊中拯救出来 |
[12:47] | You changed. So can he. | 你变了 他也可以 |
[12:52] | I have all day. | 我一天都很闲 |
[13:00] | Oh, it was great meeting your new staff. | 很高兴见到你的新员工 |
[13:03] | From what I can see, | 据我观察 |
[13:04] | Jared Kushner better watch his back. | 贾德·库斯纳最好要提防一下了 |
[13:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Before you leave, there’s something I need to tell you. | 你走前 我有点话想跟你讲 |
[13:14] | One of my reporters received a tip. | 我的一个记者收到了一个内幕消息 |
[13:18] | Maureen’s cheating on Tripp. | 莫林对特里普不忠 |
[13:20] | Well, there must some mistake. | 这其中肯定有误会 |
[13:21] | Maureen’s a devoted wife. | 莫林是一位忠诚的妻子 |
[13:24] | She even stuck by Tripp during that, uh, | 她甚至因为特里普和瑟琳娜那次的事 |
[13:26] | unfortunate incident with Serena. | 久久不能释怀 |
[13:28] | Obviously, we’ll verify everything first. | 很显然 我们首先得核实一下整个事件 |
[13:30] | You’re not seriously considering running it? | 你不是真想发布这条消息吧 |
[13:32] | Well, the information’s out there, | 消息已经泄露出来了 |
[13:33] | and if we don’t, someone else will. | 就算我们保密 也会有人发布的 |
[13:34] | And I don’t wanna make a certain Australian patriarch’s mistake | 我不想犯<<世界新闻报>> |
[13:37] | of burying the “News of the world” scandal. | 掩藏澳大利亚族长丑闻的错误 |
[13:38] | If he’d let the “Journal” break it, | 如果他让<<日报>>接手 |
[13:39] | he might’ve saved his paper and a lot of embarrassment. | 或许他还能少费点口舌 避免更多的尴尬 |
[13:41] | But, uh, this is a family matter. | 但这是我们的家务事 |
[13:43] | And a public one, unfortunately. | 很不幸也公众事件 |
[13:46] | It’s our chance to prove | 不管故事是什么样的 |
[13:47] | that “The spectator” is fair and balanced | 这是我们的机会来证明 |
[13:48] | no matter what the story is. | 《观察家》是公平且称职的 |
[13:50] | The site and our family | 网站和我们的家族 |
[13:52] | will be in better shape for running it first. | 首先会较好的运营它 |
[13:56] | Well, I certainly don’t want it in the hands of the “Post.” | 我当然不想这事落到<<邮报>>手中 |
[14:01] | I won’t run anything before I talk to trip. | 在没和特里普谈过前 我不会轻举妄动 |
[14:14] | I was wrong in keeping you from here. | 我真不该让你与这里隔绝 |
[14:16] | The city looks good on you. | 城市生活很适合你 |
[14:17] | I just wish I could visit more often. | 早知如此 我都希望你能常来呢 |
[14:19] | But, you know, Lily’s doing so much | 但是你待在这里 |
[14:22] | by letting you stay here. I just… | 真是让莉莉操了不少心 |
[14:24] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[14:25] | I don’t feel comfortable by putting her out. | 总是打扰她 让我觉得很不安 |
[14:29] | I never thought I would say this, | 以前我没这么考虑过 |
[14:30] | maybe it’s time to get your own place. | 也许是时候让你独立生活了 |
[14:34] | Yeah, but the prices are so crazy. | 但是 那也太贵了 |
[14:36] | You’ve got more than that in your trust fund. | 你有足够的信托资金啊 |
[14:38] | We could get you a beautiful 1-bedroom. | 我们可以给你找个漂亮的一居室 |
[14:40] | It’s better to buy it than rent it. | 而且最好买下来 |
[14:42] | It’s–it’s– it’s a good investment. | 还会是个很好的投资 |
[14:43] | That’s enough. Do you have me pegged as a fool? | 够了 你真觉得我是个傻瓜吗 |
[14:47] | Coming here under the guise of a party | 你以参加派对的名义跑来这 |
[14:48] | and trying to get me to buy you an apartment? | 想尽办法让我给你买个公寓 |
[14:51] | It’s not for me. It’s for Charlie. | 不是给我买的 是给查莉的 |
[14:53] | If it was Charlie, she would have asked me herself. | 要真是给查莉的 那她应该自己跟我说 |
[14:56] | Once again, Carol, you’re all dollars and no sense. | 卡萝 你可真是掉到钱眼儿里了 |
[14:59] | And I am done being taken advantage of | 我受够了被你利用 |
[15:02] | and enabling your agendas. | 来满足你的各种意图 |
[15:03] | My only agenda is to get closer to my daughter– | 我唯一的意图就是亲近我的女儿 |
[15:06] | Something you’ll never understand. | 估计你永远都不会明白 |
[15:09] | I’m going for a walk, | 我要去散散步 |
[15:10] | on the streets, where I’m welcome. | 起码在大街上 我还受欢迎 |
[15:13] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 别这样 |
[15:21] | Grandma. | 外婆 |
[15:23] | Grandma, are you all right? | 外婆 你没事吧 |
[15:25] | Yes. O-of course I am. | 我…我没事 |
[15:32] | Maybe I should call an ambulance. | 也许我应该叫救护车来 |
[15:34] | Oh, no, honey. Your–your– | 别别 亲爱的 你…你 |
[15:35] | Your mother just triggered my blood pressure, that’s all. | 你妈妈只是把我气得血压升高了 |
[15:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定你没事 |
[15:41] | O-of course. | 没…没事 |
[15:42] | You know, if you wanna be helpful, just, um, | 你要是想帮忙 |
[15:44] | go get me a glass of water so… | 就去帮我倒杯水 |
[15:46] | so I can take my pill. | 好让我把这药吃了 |
[15:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[15:56] | Hey, Max, it’s Serena. | 嘿 马克斯 我是瑟琳娜 |
[15:58] | Listen, I have to take a rain check. | 不好意思 我们得改个时间了 |
[16:00] | My cousin and I have a lot to do before the party. | 在派对前我跟我表妹有很多事要做 |
[16:10] | If you ever find yourself sick with Saturday night fever, | 要是你已经火烧眉毛了 |
[16:13] | 马克斯 你有种 你现在只剩二十四小时 否则等着暴露吧 | |
[16:14] | the last thing you want is for someone to turn up the heat. | 最不希望的就是还有人火上浇油 |
[16:23] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[16:26] | Max, that’s beautiful! | 马克斯 这太漂亮了 |
[16:29] | I had the ingredients. | 我有秘方的 |
[16:31] | I hope your grandmother enjoys it. | 希望你外婆会喜欢 |
[16:33] | Now I’m going to leave before you think I’m a stalker | 那我要走了 免得你觉得我是个粘人鬼 |
[16:36] | who shows up for canceled dates. | 约会取消了还来见你 |
[16:37] | No, stop it. I don’t. I really did want to see you. | 别这么说 我是真的想见你 |
[16:40] | I just–I didn’t wanna move too fast. | 我只是不想咱俩进展太快 |
[16:42] | No, I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:43] | 24 hours with a guy you just met | 二十四小时的相处 |
[16:43] | is more than enough. | 对于一个刚认识的人是不太够 |
[16:45] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[16:46] | I thought maybe you weren’t quite over your ex yet. | 我觉得你可能还没太放下你的前女友 |
[16:49] | When we met, you–you were still looking for her. | 我们刚认识的时候 你还在找她 |
[16:52] | Just to return her stuff. | 我找她只是为了还她东西 |
[16:54] | I haven’t thought about Ivy since we met, Serena. | 我们认识之后我就没再想过艾薇 |
[16:56] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:59] | Well, how would you like to come with me to Studio 54 tonight | 那你来参加今晚的54年度派对吧 |
[17:02] | and present the cake to my grandmother yourself? | 把你的蛋糕亲手展示给我外婆 |
[17:05] | You do realize you just went from “Let’s take it slow” | 你意识到你从”让我们慢慢发展” |
[17:08] | to “Want to meet my family?” right? | 一下蹦到”来见见我的家人” 对吧 |
[17:10] | Caution is not my strong suit. | 谨慎小心一向不是我的强项 |
[17:12] | Well, how about we try something in between? | 要不然我们来个折中的方法 |
[17:14] | Uh, you liveblog with party updates, | 你把派对的事更新在你的博客上 |
[17:17] | and I’ll pick you up tomorrow afternoon. | 明天下午我再来接你出去 |
[17:20] | That sound perfect. | 听起来不错 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:22] | No, thank you. | 不 我应该谢谢你 |
[17:27] | Are you sure you don’t want me to call a doctor? | 你确定不要我打电话叫医生 |
[17:30] | Oh, yes, no. | 不用不用 |
[17:31] | I just need some rest, and, you know, the jet lag, | 我只是需要休息一下 都是因为时差 |
[17:35] | and of course I didn’t eat anything this morning. | 而且我今早也没吃东西 |
[17:38] | That’s ginger tea. | 这是姜茶 |
[17:40] | I knew someone who took those pills. | 我有认识的人也吃这种药 |
[17:44] | The ginger helps with the dizziness. | 姜茶有助于缓解头晕 |
[17:51] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[17:52] | What does your mother want your money for? | 你妈妈要你的钱干嘛 |
[17:54] | Be honest, Charlotte. | 跟我说实话 夏洛特 |
[17:56] | I’m not gonna let her bully you. | 我是不会允许她欺负你的 |
[17:58] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她想要钱 |
[18:00] | It’s me that wants the apartment. | 是我想要间公寓的 |
[18:02] | She was just trying to help | 她只是想帮我 |
[18:04] | to make it seem like it was her idea. | 让这一切听起来像是她的主意 |
[18:07] | Well, I wish you’d just been honest. | 是吗 我只是希望你能直接说实话就好 |
[18:10] | Although growing up with Carol, | 虽然你是跟着卡萝长大的 |
[18:11] | I mean, how would you know better? | 但你怎么就更明事理呢 |
[18:15] | You’ve been so generous. | 你一直都很慷慨 |
[18:18] | I didn’t wanna ask for more. | 我不想要求得更多 |
[18:22] | Well, now that you have, | 既然你提出来了 |
[18:23] | I will uncap my waterman | 那我就拿出我的威迪文[法国钢笔品牌] |
[18:26] | and release the funds tomorrow morning. | 签字明早解冻你的信托资金 |
[18:28] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[18:32] | Listen, I’m sorry I had to be the one to tell you. | 很抱歉由我来告诉你这个消息 |
[18:34] | Yeah, I doubt that. | 是吗 我可不信 |
[18:35] | I’m sure you’re enjoying every second of this. | 我知道你肯定一直在心里窃笑 |
[18:38] | I know our history isn’t exactly pristine, Tripp, | 我知道我们过去有过节 特里普 |
[18:41] | but we’re still family. | 但我们始终是一家人 |
[18:44] | God, with her sailing instructor? Really? | 老天 跟她的帆船教练 真不敢相信 |
[18:47] | I should have known when she kept asking to leave | 一周前她一直要我不要理外祖父的和解 |
[18:49] | grandfather’s compound a week early. | 那时候我就该想到了 |
[18:51] | And you were there all of August, right? | 你整个八月都在那 对吧 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:00] | It’s funny. | 想想真搞笑 |
[19:01] | Usually she complains about having to go back to D.C. | 通常她都会抱怨不想回华盛顿 |
[19:06] | Look, man, we really worked on our marriage | 经过瑟琳娜的事之后 |
[19:08] | after the whole Serena situation. | 我们真的在解决我们的婚姻问题 |
[19:11] | I just thought we were on the right track. | 我还以为我们走上正轨了 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:16] | Look, I get you have to run the story. | 我明白你得报道这件事 |
[19:17] | Just… I hope you don’t let your personal feelings | 但是我希望你别因为讨厌我 |
[19:20] | against me make it any uglier than it has to be. | 而更丑化这件事 |
[19:29] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[19:34] | I guess now we’re even. | 我想我们现在扯平了 |
[19:49] | Hey, grandfather, it’s Nate. | 外祖父 我是内特 |
[19:51] | I’m gonna wait on that story. | 我想再查查这件事 |
[19:53] | I think Maureen’s lying about the affair. | 我觉得莫林在外遇这件事上撒谎了 |
[19:55] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[20:02] | Next one over. | 下一个 |
[20:08] | Uh, excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 先生 |
[20:10] | Do you know who lives here? | 您知道谁住在这里吗 |
[20:11] | Don’t worry. I’m not a stalker. | 请别担心 我不是跟踪狂 |
[20:13] | In fact, the person I’m looking for is the stalker– | 事实上我正在找一个跟踪狂 |
[20:16] | An anonymous one, the worst kind. | 不愿意透露姓名的 最恶劣的那种 |
[20:19] | No? | 没有吗 |
[20:23] | Dan? | 丹 |
[20:24] | Alessandra? What are you doing here? | 亚历山德拉 你在这里干什么 |
[20:26] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[20:28] | Isn’t that why you buzzed my apartment? | 你刚才敲门不是来找我的吗 |
[20:29] | That’s usually how it works. | 通常人们都是为了找我才来敲我的门 |
[20:30] | No, actually, I was looking for someone who hates me. | 不是的 其实我是在找一个恨我的人 |
[20:36] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[20:38] | Are you sure you’re comfortable with Blair here? | 你确定布莱尔在这不会让你感到不舒服吗 |
[20:40] | I don’t believe I have a choice, | 我别无选择 |
[20:41] | which is why I’m controlling the information. | 这也正是我不愿多说的原因 |
[20:43] | Which, thus far, has been a bunch of Monkey business. | 所以目前为止我们都在聊你的小狗 |
[20:46] | I’m worried his licking himself is anxiety, | 我担心他舔自己是焦虑的表现 |
[20:48] | that he’s lonely. | 他很孤独 |
[20:50] | Enough. | 够了 |
[20:50] | Assuming this is a 50-minute session, | 如果整个治疗过程只有五十分钟 |
[20:52] | I only have 18 minutes left to get my answers. | 那我只剩十八分钟来听我想要的答案了 |
[20:55] | And what is it you’re searching for, Blair? | 你想要什么答案 布莱尔 |
[20:57] | Nice try on the bait and switch, | 你的诱导技术很不错 |
[20:58] | but I was a teenage bulimic, | 但我十几岁的时候得过暴食症 |
[21:00] | and my father came out when I was 15. | 我父亲在我15岁的时候出柜了 |
[21:01] | This isn’t my first analysis. | 这已经不是我第一次做心理分析了 |
[21:03] | What I need for you is to show me | 你唯一要做的就是让我知道 |
[21:04] | how you helped Chuck transform. | 你是怎么让恰克转变的 |
[21:05] | I told you, Blair. | 我告诉过你了 布莱尔 |
[21:07] | There is no one answer. | 根本就没有什么答案 |
[21:07] | There isn’t one, or you don’t want to give it to me | 是没有还是你压根就不想告诉我 |
[21:09] | because you don’t want me to fix Louis? | 因为你不想让我改变路易 |
[21:10] | Are you saying that you want your fiance | 你的意思是你想让你的未婚夫 |
[21:14] | to be more like Chuck? | 变得更像恰克吗 |
[21:15] | No! More like the man Chuck’s become, | 不是 是更像变好以后的恰克 |
[21:18] | like Louis used to be | 就像路易以前那样 |
[21:19] | when Chuck was like Louis is now. | 那时候的恰克就像现在的路易 |
[21:21] | If you don’t mind me saying so, | 请别介意我说的话 |
[21:22] | you seem confused. | 但是你看上去很迷茫 |
[21:24] | Only by Chuck’s refusal to disclose. | 那是因为恰克不告诉我真相 |
[21:26] | If he really is a good person, | 如果他真的是个好人 |
[21:27] | why doesn’t he tell me how he got that way? | 那他为什么不告诉我他是怎么变好的呢 |
[21:29] | Obviously, he hasn’t really let go, | 很显然 他没有真的放下 |
[21:31] | or he would give me the information I need. | 要不然他会给我我想要的信息的 |
[21:33] | You mean let go of the intimacy between you? | 你是说他没有放下你和他之间的感情吗 |
[21:35] | You said it, not me, and you’re the expert. | 是你这么说的 不是我 你才是专家 |
[21:39] | But I did let go of you, Blair. | 但是我真的放下你了 布莱尔 |
[21:41] | Then prove it by telling me how. | 那你现在证明给我看 告诉我答案 |
[21:44] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[21:47] | But if you don’t believe me, | 如果你不相信我 |
[21:48] | call on Harry Winston. | 打个电话给哈利·温斯顿吧 |
[21:50] | The night of “The spectator” Launch, | 在《观察家》的启动仪式那晚 |
[21:52] | I left the engagement ring I bought you on their doorstep | 我把买给你的订婚戒指放在门阶上 |
[21:55] | and walked away. | 然后我就走了 |
[22:05] | I forgot… | 我忘了… |
[22:06] | I, uh… | 我… |
[22:09] | I… have a cake tasting to attend. | 我还得回去试吃我的结婚蛋糕 |
[22:21] | You blow cheryl ladd out of the water. | 切瑞·拉德都被你的美貌打败了 |
[22:23] | Oh, thank you, my darling. Too bad Carol’s arrival | 谢谢你 亲爱的 只可惜卡萝的到来 |
[22:26] | has put a pall over the entire evening. | 使得整个晚上的气氛变得很僵 |
[22:29] | Well, hopefully we can get her to dance the night away | 希望我们能让她整晚都沉浸在跳舞中 |
[22:31] | and hustle her the hell out of here. | 然后催她赶紧离开这儿 |
[22:33] | It is taking every ounce of self-control | 我真的需要很强的自制力 |
[22:35] | not to march over and tell her what a terrible mother | 才能不冲上去告诉她 我认为她 |
[22:37] | I think she is. | 是个多糟糕的母亲 |
[22:38] | She heard you loud and clear. | 可惜她听得真真切切 |
[22:40] | Come on, Lil. | 来吧 莉莉 |
[22:41] | Say what you really think for a change. | 说说你到底想让我怎么做吧 |
[22:44] | Okay, I’ll let you two talk alone. | 你们两个单独聊聊吧 |
[22:47] | Last month you were happy to see me | 上个月你见到我还是很开心的 |
[22:49] | and take care of my daughter. | 还精心照顾了我的女儿 |
[22:50] | What could I have done to mortally offend you | 远在弗罗里达的我到底是做了什么 |
[22:53] | all the way from Florida? | 让你这么地讨厌我 |
[22:54] | Charlie told me you made her live | 查莉告诉我你让她化名为 |
[22:56] | under the name of “Ivy Dickens.” | “艾薇·狄更斯” |
[22:58] | As if being a teenager isn’t enough of an identify crisis | 难道你觉得青少年的认同危机还不够严重吗 |
[23:01] | without having to assume a false one. | 你还非要强加一个假身份给她 |
[23:03] | How dare you. | 你怎么能这么说 |
[23:04] | You know nothing about Charlie or our relationship. | 你根本不了解查莉 或是我俩之间的事 |
[23:07] | I know you put your hatred of our family | 我知道你把对我们这个家族的恨 |
[23:09] | above her well-being. | 凌驾于她的幸福之上 |
[23:10] | What else is there? | 要不还能有什么原因 |
[23:12] | I assure you that being Ivy | 我向你保证让查莉假扮艾薇 |
[23:13] | is the only thing that saved Charlie | 是避免她作为罗兹家族的一员 |
[23:15] | from the despicable fate of being a Rhodes. | 而承受悲惨的命运的唯一方法 |
[23:26] | Hey, Max, it’s Serena. | 嗨 马克思 我是瑟琳娜 |
[23:27] | So it turns out the party tonight was canceled, | 看来今晚的派对取消了 |
[23:30] | and I have my mom’s apartment all to myself | 我妈妈的公寓只有我一个人 |
[23:32] | if you wanna come celebrate being over Ivy with me. | 来庆祝一下吧 为了我战胜了艾薇 |
[23:36] | We do have cake, after all. | 你做的蛋糕都还在这呢 |
[23:38] | 7 o’colock. Don’t be late. | 七点整 不要迟到哟 |
[23:39] | Chaka khan might have been every woman, | 夏卡·卡恩也许是百变天后 |
[23:42] | but looks like Charlie Rhodes is about to have trouble | 可是查莉·罗兹却不能应付两个身份 |
[23:45] | being two. | 带来的麻烦 |
[23:55] | I wish you wouldn’t take it as a negative. | 我希望你别把这事想得那么负面 |
[23:58] | It’s called “I hate humphrey.” | 那写的可是“我恨汉弗瑞” |
[23:59] | Yeah, to get people talking about you and your book. | 那是为了让人们关注你和你的书 |
[24:03] | Sugar and spice and everything nice get no attention. | 糖 香料和其他的正面新闻得不到关注 |
[24:05] | Sex taps and public brawls make people famous. | 性丑闻和公众斗殴才能让人爆红 |
[24:08] | I’m not–I’m not snooki. I’m a writer. | 我又不是史努基 我是个作家 |
[24:11] | Who skipped out on his book tour. | 是谁搞砸了巡回售书会的 |
[24:13] | My career’s on the line here, too. | 我和你是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[24:15] | I took a chance on a young, inexperienced author. | 我冒险启用了一个年轻的没有经验的作家 |
[24:18] | I was trying to get you back on the radar. | 我只是想让你再回到公众的视线而已 |
[24:20] | I knew you wouldn’t like the method, | 我知道你不喜欢这种方式 |
[24:21] | but if it makes you feel better, | 不过微博上有一个人叫”大爱汉弗瑞” |
[24:22] | there’s a twitter called “Humphrey love,” too. | 不知道这件事能不能让你好过些 |
[24:25] | That’s me. | 那是我的马甲 |
[24:26] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[24:27] | I should’ve recognized your scalpel-sharp | 我早该认出来你那如手术刀般犀利的 |
[24:29] | self-deprecation. | 自嘲语气的 |
[24:30] | Well, I have over a thousand followers. | 我有上千个粉丝呢 |
[24:32] | Yeah. Let’s hope they bought books. | 是啊 要是他们都去买书就好了 |
[24:36] | I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我不是有意要伤你心的 |
[24:37] | I’ll close the account. | 我会关了那个账户的 |
[24:38] | No. I have a better idea. | 不用 我有个更好的主意 |
[24:43] | When Tripp told me he and Maureen were with you | 特里普告诉我整个八月你都跟 |
[24:44] | all of August, | 他和莫林呆在一起的时候 |
[24:45] | something didn’t feel right. | 我就觉得不对劲了 |
[24:47] | That’s when one of my reporters said | 因为那正好是我的一个眼线说 |
[24:48] | she was spotted with her sailing instructor. | 她和她的帆船教练呆在一起的时候 |
[24:51] | She could have snuck down to D.C. | 我猜她可能是偷偷去的华盛顿 |
[24:52] | for a night or two, I’d imagine. | 在那呆了一两个晚上吧 |
[24:54] | Which is why I called the club. | 所以我才打电话给俱乐部 |
[24:55] | Turns out the only sailing lessons Maureen ever took | 然后发现莫林唯一上过的帆船课 |
[24:58] | were from a woman named Heather two years ago. | 是由一个名叫希瑟的女人在两年前教她的 |
[25:01] | Are you saying… | 你是说 |
[25:01] | Maureen’s faking an affair? Yeah. | 莫林的婚外情是假的吗 没错 |
[25:04] | It wouldn’t be the first time she’s faked something. | 这也不是她第一次造谣了 |
[25:06] | Think of what it would do to Tripp. | 想想这会对特里普造成什么影响 |
[25:07] | It would hurt him immeasurably. | 会对他造成无法估量的伤害 |
[25:09] | Or help him. Tripp just hired a new campaign manager | 也可能会帮到他 特里普刚雇了个新的 |
[25:12] | to explore running for governor. | 竞选经纪人来帮他竞选州长 |
[25:13] | The last time he needed help in the polls, | 上次他需要帮忙拉票时 |
[25:16] | Maureen hired someone to jump in the Hudson | 莫林雇了个人跳哈德孙河 |
[25:17] | so Tripp could look like a hero. | 好让特里普看起来像个英雄一样 |
[25:19] | So now she’s making him into a victim? | 所以这次她想让他变成受害者 |
[25:21] | It seems like a risky move. | 这是招险棋啊 |
[25:23] | Oh, well, think about it. | 是 但好好想想 |
[25:24] | A politician out there fighting for the good in Washington, | 一个政客在妻子红杏出墙的情况下 |
[25:26] | while his wife steps out on him at the yacht club? | 依然为迈向华盛顿奋斗着 |
[25:29] | It’s a sympathetic story. | 这绝对是个值得同情的故事 |
[25:31] | I can’t believe that Maureen would risk her marriage. | 我没法相信莫林会拿婚姻冒险 |
[25:33] | Oh, she’d make a public apology and go to counseling, | 她会公开道歉 去找个婚姻顾问 |
[25:36] | convince him it’d be better for his career to stay together, | 跟他说他们在一起对他的事业有好处 |
[25:39] | And in two years, when his name’s on that ballot, | 两年之后 当他名字出现在选票上 |
[25:41] | people will remember him as a guy | 人们会想起他是那个 |
[25:42] | who fought through a rough patch to save his family. | 在逆境中坚持奋斗并挽救了家庭的男人 |
[25:45] | It’s pretty shrewd. | 确实是很精明的计划 |
[25:46] | At least you won’t have to run the story of her affair. | 至少你不用追踪报导她的婚外情了 |
[25:50] | No, I’ll just run this one instead. | 正好相反 我会继续跟进的 |
[25:53] | I understand you’re, um, upset by Maureen’s manipulations, | 我能理解你对莫林的操控很恼火 |
[25:58] | but Tripp was completely in the dark | 但特里普对于她那场哗众取宠的落水救援 |
[26:00] | about her antics with that river rescue. | 根本就毫不知情 |
[26:02] | I’m sure this is the same now. | 我相信这次也一样 |
[26:05] | Oh, this is not a story. This is a family squabble. | 这不是什么花边新闻 家庭矛盾而已 |
[26:07] | That could ’cause your cousin his career. | 这可以成就你表兄的事业 |
[26:14] | I’ll do the right thing. Don’t worry. | 我不会乱来的 不必担心 |
[26:30] | I have no idea. They’re all so delicious. | 我决定不了 它们都很好吃 |
[26:32] | I agree. Every morsel is like taste of heaven. | 同意 每一口都让人感觉身在天堂 |
[26:36] | But you must choose top three choices | 但在蛋糕女王西维娅·温斯托克到达之前 |
[26:38] | before Sylvia Weinstock, queen of cake, arrives. | 你必须选出最好的三样 |
[26:42] | How can I choose my wedding cake | 没有了新郎的甜言蜜语 |
[26:43] | when my groom has lost his sweetness? | 我该如何挑选结婚蛋糕呢 |
[26:45] | Peeing in fountain was not answer? | 往喷泉里撒尿不算答案吗 |
[26:47] | Stop mentioning that, | 别再提这事了 |
[26:49] | or I’ll never be able to toss a coin in again, | 否则我永远没办法丢硬币进去了 |
[26:50] | and I need all the wishes I can get. | 我要我的愿望都成真 |
[26:56] | I get us some milk. | 我去拿点牛奶 |
[26:57] | So much cake make baby kick up storm. | 蛋糕吃太多了 孩子踢得厉害 |
[27:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[27:04] | Why did you walk out of therapy? | 你为什么要半途而废 |
[27:05] | You weren’t going to reveal your secrets, | 你不愿说出你的秘密 |
[27:07] | and I have cakes to taste, so if you’ll excuse me, | 而我还要选蛋糕 所以如果你不介意 |
[27:09] | I haven’t even begun the buttercream. | 我还要接着试吃奶油乳酪 |
[27:11] | Dr. Krueger thought you were upset I returned the ring. | 克鲁格医生认为你对我还回戒指很生气 |
[27:14] | He has too many phds. | 他拿了那么多学位 |
[27:16] | They cancel each other out and make him a moron. | 可惜正正却成了负 落得个傻瓜的下场 |
[27:19] | I returned it because you asked me to let you go. | 我还你戒指是因为你要我放你走 |
[27:24] | I wanted to move on | 我想要放开过去 |
[27:26] | to give you the happy life you deserve. | 让你得到你应有的幸福生活 |
[27:35] | All this time, I’ve blamed you | 一直以来 我都在责怪你 |
[27:38] | for pulling me into the dark. | 认为是你把我拖进了黑暗中 |
[27:41] | But I was wrong. | 结果我错了 |
[27:44] | It was me who brought out your dark side. | 是我激起了你黑暗的一面 |
[27:49] | And now that I’m with Louis, | 现在我和路易在一起 |
[27:50] | I’ve done the same to him. | 我也对他做了同样的事 |
[27:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:04] | These glasses of champagne used to be served | 这些香槟杯过去是用来装 |
[28:06] | with a white lady appetizer. | 白色佳人鸡尾酒的 |
[28:08] | Uh, mother, since we have a little time before the party, | 妈妈 离我们派对开始前还有些时间 |
[28:12] | Rufus and I have a small gift for you. | 我和鲁弗斯有个小礼物要送给你 |
[28:14] | Opening night. I tracked it down for you. | 开幕之夜 我找了很久的 |
[28:16] | How surprisingly thoughtful. | 多贴心的惊喜啊 |
[28:18] | If I had any memory of that night, | 如果我能勾起那个晚上的回忆 |
[28:20] | I’m sure it would be fond. | 我敢肯定都会是美好的回忆 |
[28:25] | Her favoritism is nauseating. | 她的偏心真是令我作呕 |
[28:29] | Now is not the time to be mad at Cece. | 现在可不是生茜茜气的时候 |
[28:32] | All she has to do is sign a paper tomorrow, | 她唯一要做的就是明天在文件上签个名 |
[28:34] | and we’re in the clear. | 之后咱们就两清了 |
[28:35] | You’re a better actress than I thought. | 你的演技比我想得好太多了 |
[28:38] | You got more out of her in three minutes | 你在三分钟之内从她身上得到的 |
[28:40] | than I have in 45 years. | 比我这四十五年来得到的都多 |
[28:42] | I was just kind to her. Maybe you should try it. | 我只是对她好点儿罢了 你也应该试试 |
[28:46] | She is getting older. | 她越来越上年纪了 |
[28:47] | And meaner. | 也越来越刻薄了 |
[28:49] | You don’t know these people. | 你不了解这些人 |
[28:51] | They’re my family, not yours. | 他们是我的家人 不是你的 |
[28:54] | Remember that. | 你可别忘了 |
[28:56] | Of course. | 当然不会 |
[28:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:00] | …Get me out of the dress. | 帮我把衣服脱掉 |
[29:01] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[29:02] | Mother, let me see! | 妈妈 我来看看 |
[29:06] | Goodness. | 天啊 |
[29:07] | Oh, your body looks amazing. | 你的身材真是棒极了 |
[29:11] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[29:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[29:14] | Serena said to meet her here, said the party was canceled. | 瑟琳娜要我来这儿找她 说派对取消了 |
[29:16] | Well, it’s not. If Lily sees you here, | 派对可没取消 如果莉莉看到你在这儿 |
[29:19] | everything will be ruined. | 就什么都完了 |
[29:20] | I see you two have found each other. | 你们俩终于相见啦 |
[29:22] | No need for introductions, right, Max and… Ivy? | 不用介绍了吧 马克斯还有…艾薇 |
[29:25] | Serena, this isn’t what it looks like. | 瑟琳娜 事情不是你看起来的那样 |
[29:28] | Oh, so you two didn’t used to date? | 所以说你们俩没在一起过咯 |
[29:30] | We did. | 我们确实在一起过 |
[29:30] | And you didn’t pretend like you’ve never met? | 那你们也没假装你俩从来不认识咯 |
[29:32] | We did. | 我们假装了 |
[29:33] | And you didn’t try to convince me not to see him again | 你也没有劝过我再也别见他 |
[29:36] | because he may still be hung up on his ex, Ivy? | 理由是他可能还爱着他的前任咯 艾薇 |
[29:39] | Uh, girls, this is not the time. | 姑娘们 现在不是说话的时候 |
[29:40] | We need to get to grandma’s party. | 我们得去参加外婆的宴会了 |
[29:42] | Max, nice to see you again. | 马克斯 很高兴再见到你 |
[29:44] | Wait. You know him, too? This is insane. | 等等 你也认识他 这也太疯狂了 |
[29:47] | I’m not going anywhere until Charlie’s alter ego, | 我哪儿都不会去 除非让这个 |
[29:50] | who everyone seems to know about but me, | 除了我大家都知道的查莉的分身 |
[29:52] | explains what’s going on here. | 给我解释清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[29:53] | It’s not her fault. | 这不是她的错 |
[29:54] | Carol had her live as Ivy | 是卡萝让她以艾薇的身份生活的 |
[29:57] | because she hated being a Rhodes. | 因为她自己讨厌做罗兹家人 |
[29:59] | You can’t blame Charlie for her own mother’s insanity. | 你不能因查莉母亲的疯狂举动而责怪她 |
[30:02] | My insanity? | 我的疯狂举动 |
[30:02] | Is this how you get along for Mom’s sake? | 这就是你总能得到老妈欢心的原因吗 |
[30:04] | What’s for my sake? | 你说什么讨我欢心呢 |
[30:06] | I just want the truth, Charlie. | 告诉我真相 查莉 |
[30:08] | I invited you back to New York. | 是我把你带回了纽约 |
[30:10] | My mom and Rufus gave you somewhere to live. | 我妈和鲁弗斯给了你住的地方 |
[30:12] | Cece got you your trust fund back. Now just stop lying | 茜茜把信托基金还给了你 |
[30:14] | and tell me what you and your boyfriend are up to. | 别再撒谎了 告诉我你俩的目的 |
[30:20] | Just when things are about to hit the fan, | 眼看要闹得不可开交 |
[30:22] | they hit the ground instead with a thud. | 大家被这砰地一声给打断了 |
[30:27] | Mother. Mother? | 妈 妈 |
[30:28] | Her pulse feels okay. | 脉搏正常 |
[30:29] | Okay, give me your jacket. I’m gonna put it under her head. | 把外套给我 让她枕着 |
[30:31] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[30:32] | No, please. I’m all right. | 不用不用 我没事 |
[30:33] | No, don’t get up too quickly. You fainted from the stress. | 别急着起来 你都被气晕了 |
[30:35] | Don’t you try and pin this on me. Mother, are you all right? | 别把这事栽赃给我 妈 你没事吧 |
[30:38] | I will be when you let me off the floor. | 别让我躺地上就没事 |
[30:40] | Okay, let’s get you somewhere more comfortable. | 好吧 咱找个舒服点的地儿 |
[30:42] | Up you go. | 慢慢起来 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:46] | Look, you still look pale. | 你脸色苍白得吓人 |
[30:47] | I think we should call Dr. Sue. | 我们还是给苏医生打电话吧 |
[30:48] | I’m not gonna wait around for some concierge doctor. | 才不要浪费时间等那个三脚猫医生 |
[30:50] | We’re gonna take you to the hospital. | 我们直接去医院 |
[30:52] | Okay, let’s get her over here. | 就坐这儿吧 |
[30:52] | I told you, I’m fine. | 我说了没事 |
[30:55] | I know what’s wrong. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[30:57] | Yeah, you keep this apartment excessively warm. | 对啊 你把这儿的温度调得太高了 |
[31:00] | Just tell them, grandma. | 告诉她们吧 外婆 |
[31:06] | She’s been dieting to fit into her jumpsuit. | 她一直在节食 好穿进去这身衣服 |
[31:10] | A few martinis and glasses of champagne | 什么都不吃就 |
[31:12] | on an empty stomach, and anyone would pass out. | 和马提尼和香槟 谁都得晕 |
[31:15] | Well, Charlotte’s right. | 夏洛特说的对 |
[31:16] | I’m afraid that I let my vanity get the better of me, | 我让虚荣心给打败了 |
[31:19] | but, um, something delicious to eat will fix me right up. | 给我点好吃的就没事啦 |
[31:23] | Comfort food–that’s something I’m good at. | 暖心美食 我最擅长这个了 |
[31:25] | So why don’t you go ahead– ahead of me, darling? | 别管我了 宝贝 |
[31:27] | Oh, don’t be silly, mother. We’ll have our own celebration. | 别说傻话了 我们之后会自己庆祝的 |
[31:30] | Once we get grandma something to eat | 我们给外婆弄点东西吃 |
[31:32] | and make sure she’s okay, | 等她精神恢复点 |
[31:33] | Charlie can get back to telling us everything. | 查莉就可以把事情都讲给我们听了 |
[31:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | It’s so nice working for someone who means what he says. | 为言行一致的人工作 感觉真好 |
[31:48] | Yeah. Well, let’s, uh… | 好的 那么 |
[31:51] | Let’s hope everyone feels the same way. | 但愿每个人都这么想 |
[31:56] | “We at ‘the spectator’ are the voice of honesty, | 《纽约观察家》只报道事实 |
[31:58] | not the wealthy or politically connected. | 与金钱 政治无关 |
[32:00] | Recently a family member tried to manipulate our site | 最近 我的某位家人为个人的政治目的 |
[32:03] | for personal and political gain. | 妄图操纵我们的言论 |
[32:05] | We’re not going to name names. | 我们不会指名道姓 |
[32:06] | We’re not going to post the story or bury it, | 也不会胡乱宣扬或掩埋事实 |
[32:09] | but instead we’re coming to you with the promise | 但我们在此声明 |
[32:11] | that we will never let money, power, or personal agendas | 我们永远不会让金钱 权势 |
[32:14] | get in the way of reporting the truth.” | 或个人意志 阻挠我们报道事实 |
[32:17] | Told you I’d do the right thing. | 我说过 我会做正确的事 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry if we have different versions of what that is. | 若我们对正确的理解有偏差 我很抱歉 |
[32:22] | I’m not here to reprimand you. | 我不是来指责你的 |
[32:25] | You remind me of myself when I was your age. | 你让我想起了我年轻的时候 |
[32:27] | Wait. You’re not angry that I alluded to Maureen? | 等等 我这么讽刺莫林 你不生气吗 |
[32:31] | You’re your own man, Nathaniel. | 你说出了自己的心声 内特尼尔 |
[32:35] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直很爱你 |
[32:36] | But now… Well, I respect you, too. | 但现在 我也尊重你 |
[32:54] | You never pulled me to the dark side, Blair. | 你从未把我拖入阴暗 布莱尔 |
[32:59] | I appreciate you trying to make me feel better, | 很感激你这么安慰我 |
[33:02] | But I have my answer. | 但我有自己的答案 |
[33:04] | You were the lightest thing that ever came into my life. | 你曾是我生命中最亮的光芒 |
[33:08] | Then… why did it take letting me go | 那为什么当你选择放我离开 |
[33:12] | to find this whole new side of yourself? | 才让你发现自己完全不同的另一面呢 |
[33:15] | I only turned dark and desperate | 我变得阴暗和绝望 |
[33:17] | because I was afraid of losing you. | 是因为我一直害怕会失去你 |
[33:20] | Your love kept me alive. | 是你的爱支撑着我活下去 |
[33:23] | But you survived without me. | 但你离开我 才能好好活 |
[33:25] | The worst thing happened, | 最悲惨的事情发生了 |
[33:27] | and I didn’t die. | 而我却没有死 |
[33:29] | But I had to find a new way to move on with my life. | 但我得想办法开始新的生活 |
[33:32] | I only want you to be happy. | 我只希望你幸福 |
[33:34] | I’m just sorry it couldn’t be with me. | 我只是很遗憾 你的幸福不是我 |
[33:40] | Oh, Blair, there you are. | 布莱尔 你在这儿啊 |
[33:41] | I brought some more samples with me. | 我拿了一些样品过来 |
[33:43] | I see the groom is here, too. | 新郎也在呢 |
[33:46] | I’m not the groom. | 我不是新郎 |
[33:57] | When I saw you in L.A., | 在洛杉矶遇到你时 |
[33:59] | I lied and didn’t tell you that Max was my boyfriend | 我撒了谎 没告诉你马克思是我男朋友 |
[34:02] | or that I was living under the name Ivy Dickens. | 也没说我一直以艾薇·迪肯斯的名义生活 |
[34:05] | Who’s Ivy Dickens? | 谁是艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[34:07] | I’m sorry, mother. That was my fault. | 抱歉 妈妈 是我的错 |
[34:08] | I didn’t want anyone to find out that she was a Rhodes | 我不想让大家知道她姓罗兹 |
[34:11] | and use her for her money, | 进而为了钱利用她 |
[34:12] | which is exactly what Max is doing. | 就像现在马克思这样 |
[34:14] | I’m not the one using you people. She is. | 利用你们的不是我 是她 |
[34:17] | He’s blackmailing me. | 他威胁我 |
[34:18] | Is that what you wanted the money for? | 你要钱就是因为这个 |
[34:20] | Not for an apartment? | 不是为了买房子吗 |
[34:22] | He manipulated me… into doing things I’m not proud of. | 他操纵我做自己不情愿做的事 |
[34:28] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说八道什么啊 |
[34:29] | He has a tape that he was threatening to expose. | 他威胁我要公开那盘磁带 |
[34:34] | I was worried he was gonna do the same to you, Serena. | 我怕他也这么对你 瑟琳娜 |
[34:37] | That’s why I tried to get you to stop seeing him. | 所以我才阻止你去见他 |
[34:41] | I don’t have a tape. | 我没有磁带 |
[34:42] | Why didn’t you just tell me the truth? | 为什么不直接跟我说 |
[34:43] | I just tried to pay him off, get rid of him. | 我只想给他点钱 早点摆脱他 |
[34:48] | I-I can’t believe you people are buying this. | 你们竟然相信她的鬼话 |
[34:49] | She’s scamming you. She is not Charlie Rhodes. | 她在忽悠你们 她根本就不是什么查莉·罗兹 |
[34:53] | She’s Ivy Dickens. | 她是艾薇·迪肯斯 |
[34:54] | She’s a wannabe actress from Florida. | 从佛罗里达州来 想当演员 |
[34:56] | I think we’ve heard enough of your lies. | 我们听够你的谎话了 |
[34:58] | And you’re not even her real mother. | 你根本就不是她亲生母亲 |
[34:59] | She grew up in trailer parks. | 她在活动板房长大 |
[35:01] | Her father was a heroin addict who died | 她爸爸是个瘾君子 |
[35:03] | right in front of her when she was 8 years old. | 在她八岁那年死在了她面前 |
[35:06] | That’s just what I told him to make him believe I was Ivy. | 是我这么告诉他的 好让他相信我是艾薇 |
[35:08] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[35:20] | You took it. | 你偷走了 |
[35:21] | Enough. | 够了 |
[35:22] | This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes. | 这是我外孙女 查莉·罗兹 |
[35:26] | I was there the day she was born. She is my family. | 我亲眼看到她出生 她是我的家人 |
[35:29] | I don’t need any proof. | 不需要任何证据 |
[35:32] | I know it in my bones. | 我坚信她是 |
[35:36] | You should go before we call the police. | 你再不走我们就报警了 |
[35:39] | Just remember… | 记住 |
[35:41] | I warned all of you. | 我警告过你们所有人 |
[35:44] | Sister Sledge sang “We are family,” | 斯莱兹姐妹曾唱过名曲《我们是一家人》 |
[35:46] | But she had nothing on the Rhodes girls. | 但她指的可不是罗兹这家子 |
[36:06] | I’m sorry… Again. | 我再次向你道歉 |
[36:09] | I should have had enough faith in our friendship | 我应该对我们的关系有点信心 |
[36:11] | to be able to tell you the truth. | 直接把真相告诉你 |
[36:12] | No, it’s okay, but I do see why you fell for Max. | 没事 我能理解你为什么喜欢上马克斯 |
[36:15] | I mean, he seemed perfect. | 他看上去多完美啊 |
[36:17] | Too bad he was just seeing me to get to you. | 可惜他只是在利用我来报复你 |
[36:20] | You’ll find someone great. | 你会找到个好男人的 |
[36:21] | Mm, I hope so. But at least Max left his cake. | 希望如此 至少马克斯留下了个蛋糕 |
[36:27] | I think I’m gonna get some more champagne. | 我得再去拿杯香槟 |
[36:32] | Can I, uh, interrupt your slide? | 我能打断下你们的滑步吗 |
[36:34] | Yeah, you know, I think I’ll go find an extra fondue set. | 行 我去找找还有没有奶酪火锅了 |
[36:38] | I’m sorry about changing Charlie’s name. | 擅自要求查莉改名字我很抱歉 |
[36:42] | It took mom fainting for me to realize | 妈晕倒了才让我意识到 |
[36:45] | why you were so upset about it. | 你为什么这么生气 |
[36:47] | I just want us all to be Rhodes for as long as we have left. | 我只是希望我们今后能好好做一家人 |
[36:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:53] | It’s just another example of my overprotective parenting | 我只不过又一次让我的过度保护欲 |
[36:55] | getting the best of me. | 占了上风 |
[36:57] | I may have been a little quick to judge again, | 我可能也又一次太早下结论了 |
[36:59] | But it’s only because I’ve come to love Charlie | 不过那也只是因为我把查莉 |
[37:01] | as if she were my own. | 当做自己女儿来爱 |
[37:04] | Great. Now she’ll have two moms to screw her up. | 多好 现在有两个老妈来给她捣乱了 |
[37:10] | Oh, I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[37:14] | Thank you for discretion earlier. | 谢谢你刚才的临机应变 |
[37:16] | No problem. | 没事 |
[37:18] | But, um… | 但是 |
[37:21] | You know, if you’re really sick, | 如果你真的病了 |
[37:24] | I think you should tell the family. | 我觉得你应该告诉家人们 |
[37:26] | They might care more than you think. | 他们可能比你想得更关心你 |
[37:28] | Perhaps. But I appreciate you protecting my secret. | 也许 不过还是要感谢你替我保守秘密 |
[37:32] | We all have them. It’s a Rhodes family tradition. | 我们都有秘密 这也是罗兹家的传统了 |
[37:43] | That’s not nearly mean enough. Here, let’s switch. | 这样不够狠 我们换换吧 |
[37:45] | I’ll be hate. You be love. | 我来骂 你来赞 |
[37:51] | “Talk about by-the-numbers. | “看看销售量 |
[37:53] | Humphrey’s more hardy boy than Hemingway.” | 汉弗瑞比海明威还捉摸不定呢” |
[37:56] | Impressive. | 不错 |
[37:57] | I’ve been at this a while. | 我也算有过这种大起大落了 |
[38:01] | Oh. Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[38:02] | Katy Perry just retweeted us. | 凯蒂·佩里刚刚回复了我们 |
[38:05] | What? She’s–she’s got like 9 million followers. | 怎么会 她微博上有九百万粉丝呢 |
[38:08] | Those are best-seller numbers. | 她可以帮我们把书卖出这个数 |
[38:14] | You went full Jerry Maguire, | 所以你上演了《甜心先生》那一套 |
[38:16] | and your family approved. | 你家族还认可了 |
[38:18] | Sounds like a successful editorial to me. | 就我看是个很好的社论 |
[38:22] | I must say, being in control felt pretty damn good… | 我得承认 有控制权的感觉很好 |
[38:27] | As will losing it. | 失去的时候感觉也很好 |
[38:28] | How was your day with Blair? | 你今天跟布莱尔怎么样 |
[38:30] | Did you teach her how to turn Louis around? | 你教会她怎么让路易改邪归正了吗 |
[38:32] | I told her the truth. | 我把真相告诉她了 |
[38:35] | The whole truth? | 所有真相? |
[38:37] | You should work for “The Spectator.” | 你应该加入我们《纽约观察家》 |
[38:38] | I just wish I had the courage to do it sooner. | 如果我以前有勇气这么做就好了 |
[38:41] | I’ve finally become the man she wanted, | 我总算变成了她想要的男人 |
[38:44] | and she’s already chosen another one. | 但她已另选他人 |
[38:47] | I’m too late. | 我太迟了 |
[38:49] | You still love her, huh? | 你还爱着她 是吗 |
[38:51] | I can’t imagine the day I won’t. | 无法想象会有不爱的一天 |
[38:53] | Long after the clubs have closed, | 虽然俱乐部早已打烊 |
[38:55] | Disco inferno rages on. | 罪恶的迪斯科热潮还在继续燃烧 |
[38:58] | For some, it’s burning desire that keeps them awake at night. | 有些人因为灼热的渴望辗转难眠 |
[39:04] | Miss Blair, | 布莱尔小姐 |
[39:05] | if you finally find key to bring Mr. Louis back to castle, | 你已找到了让路易先生重归正途的要诀 |
[39:08] | why you not look like perky self? | 怎么还郁郁寡欢的呢 |
[39:10] | Just tell him he will not lose you, | 只要告诉他他不会失去你 |
[39:12] | and he will be prince again. | 他就会再次成为完美王子的 |
[39:15] | I can find time difference so you can call him | 我可以去查查时差 好让你能 |
[39:18] | in third world country. | 给在第三世界的他打个电话 |
[39:21] | No. I need to rest. | 不 我想休息了 |
[39:24] | All that wedding cake made me sick. | 婚礼蛋糕吃得我要吐了 |
[39:27] | You’re dismissed. | 你下去吧 |
[39:31] | For others, it’s the flames of uncertainty that plague them. | 还有一些人被内心的犹豫不决纠缠着 |
[39:42] | Looks like we’re finally in the clear. | 我们总算可以清帐了 |
[39:46] | You can leave anytime you want. | 你随时都可以离开 |
[39:49] | Would it be okay with you if I stay? | 我可以留下吗 |
[39:58] | You have enough money. | 你有了足够的钱 |
[39:59] | You could set yourself up anywhere in the world. | 在世界的哪个角落都可以生存下去 |
[40:02] | It’s not about the money for me. | 不是钱的事 |
[40:05] | In fact, you can have all of it. | 你可以把所有钱都拿走 |
[40:09] | Then… | 那… |
[40:11] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[40:13] | A family. | 家人 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. I never knew | 对不起 我不知道 |
[40:19] | that you’d had such a troubled upbringing. | 你小时候有那么悲惨的童年 |
[40:25] | I swiped this when Max took off his jacket. | 马克斯脱夹克时我把这个偷出来了 |
[40:31] | I’ll make sure no one ever sees this. | 我会确保这个不被任何人看见 |
[40:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:37] | Well, if they ever found out the truth | 如果他们有天发现了关于 |
[40:39] | about the real Charlotte Rhodes, | 真正查莉·罗兹的真相 |
[40:41] | they would never forgive me. | 他们也永远不会原谅我 |
[40:43] | This way, we both get to keep our family. | 这样 我们都可以保住我们的家人 |
[41:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[41:02] | My life back– the move to Los Angeles, | 我本来的生活 我搬到洛杉矶 |
[41:07] | the job I gave up with boulud, | 我放弃掉工作 |
[41:09] | the two years I spent believing you and loving you | 用两年的时间相信你和爱你 |
[41:12] | when all you did was lie and cheat | 而你所做的只有用背叛和谎言 |
[41:14] | so you could have some fancy life that isn’t yours. | 来换取本不属于你的奢华生活 |
[41:17] | You better watch your back, because I am not leaving town | 你最好小心点 因为在得到补偿之前 |
[41:21] | until I get what I deserve. | 我不会就这么离开的 |
[41:23] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运吧 |
[41:27] | No one touch me anymore. | 现在已经没人能伤到我了 |
[41:30] | I’m a Rhodes now. | 我现在是罗兹家的人 |
[41:35] | If you’re going to play with matches, | 如果你想要玩火 |
[41:37] | make sure you don’t leave them around | 就要小心死灰复燃 |
[41:39] | to spark the flame anew. | 野火烧不尽 春风吹又生 |
[41:41] | Disco isn’t actually dead, | 迪斯科还未结束 |
[41:43] | and neither am I. | 我也没有 |
[41:45] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |