时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:02] | your one and only source into the scandalous lives | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:05] | of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:06] | You were the one. I never wanna leave. | 你就是我的真命天子 我从未想过离开 |
[00:10] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[00:12] | I’m sorry, but you lost the baby. | 很抱歉 你的孩子没有了 |
[00:14] | This is just the culmination of years of damage. | 多年以来这次的伤害最为过分 |
[00:16] | All right, so what do you wanna do? | 好吧 那你要怎么做 |
[00:17] | I wanna take “Gossip Girl” down for good. | 我要一举击溃八卦天后 |
[00:20] | I’ll do anything. Let him live. | 我什么都愿意做 让他活下来吧 |
[00:23] | I promise I’ll keep my vow to marry Louis. | 我保证我会乖乖嫁给路易 |
[00:26] | Chuck bass is asking for you. | 恰克·拜斯要见你 |
[00:27] | Blair, it’s good to see you, and you, Dan. | 布莱尔 见到你很高兴 你也是 丹 |
[00:30] | Thank you, father Smythe. | 谢谢你 司麦斯神父 |
[00:31] | I swear to you, we are not having an affair. | 我跟你保证 我们没有在交往 |
[00:34] | Then what the hell are you doing? | 那你小子到底在搞什么鬼 |
[00:35] | He’s having a relationship with me. | 他正在和我交往 |
[00:37] | Blair got in the wrong car that night. | 那天晚上 布莱尔坐错了车 |
[00:38] | This says the car that crashed was the one ordered for me. | 这上面说 那晚被撞的车本来是给我定的 |
[00:41] | -你知道那辆车是为我定的吗 你能帮我吗 -我们互助如何 | |
[00:42] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |
[00:58] | Hey, upper east sider, it’s me, Gossip Girl. | 嘿 上东区的人们 是我 八卦天后 |
[01:02] | I’m hoping you’re interested in some quid pro quo, | 我们各让一步如何 |
[01:05] | Because we both have something to prove. | 因为我们都有一些东西急需证实 |
[01:10] | You look like hell. | 你气色够差的 |
[01:11] | I assume this means you didn’t find anything. | 肯定是一无所获了 |
[01:13] | I’ve reread every piece in “The spectator” | 我都已经把《纽约观察家》 |
[01:15] | since I started there, | 每篇文章都重读了一遍 |
[01:16] | and unless Christina Aguilera | 除了克里斯汀娜·阿奎莱拉 |
[01:18] | is mad about our | 可能会对我们的 |
[01:18] | “Baby Bump or Mexican Lunch?” article, | 《孕妇肚还是墨西哥午餐》有意见之外 |
[01:20] | I really don’t think there’s anything in here | 我实在不知道 还有什么 |
[01:22] | worth hurting me over. | 招致他们对我下毒手 |
[01:24] | Gossip Girl didn’t offer to help? | 八卦天后没有答应帮忙吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah, but only if I help her, | 答应了啊 但要我帮她才行 |
[01:27] | whatever that means. | 天知道怎么帮 |
[01:28] | Sometimes to get your needs met, | 有些时候 为了达到你的目的 |
[01:31] | you need to choose an unsavory partner. | 你只好选择一个讨厌的合作伙伴 |
[01:33] | You know, that might work for you at 3:00 in the morning | 这法子在凌晨三点的下东区也许能行得通 |
[01:35] | in the lower east side, but it’s gossip girl. Okay? | 但现在我们面对的是八卦天后 好吧 |
[01:37] | It’s been pretty nice not having her record | 她没有直播我们的一言一行 |
[01:39] | our every move. | 已经算万幸了 |
[01:39] | Maybe for you, but without her, | 对你来说或许如此 但如果没有她 |
[01:41] | I have no idea what Blair’s up to. | 我压根就不知道布莱尔要干什么 |
[01:44] | You still don’t know why she won’t talk to you? | 你还是搞不明白她为什么不理你吗 |
[01:46] | Before the accident, she was ready to run away with me, | 车祸之前 她甚至都准备好跟我私奔 |
[01:49] | spend the rest of our lives together, | 与我共度一生 |
[01:51] | and now… She won’t even take my call. | 但现在 她连我电话都不接 |
[01:56] | I have to know why. | 我必须得知道原因 |
[01:57] | So what’s your next move? | 那你接下来要做什么 |
[01:59] | If she won’t give me my answer, I’ll find it myself. | 如果她不理我 那我就自己找答案 |
[02:05] | Now… If you’ll excuse me, | 现在 我得走了 |
[02:08] | Blair should be wrapping up her breakfast with Beatrice. | 布莱尔现在应该正和碧儿翠思共进早餐 |
[02:11] | I have her doorman on retainer. | 她的门童是我的人 |
[02:13] | Be careful. There’s a fine line | 小心点 监督和监视 |
[02:14] | between surveillance and stalking. | 可是一字之差 |
[02:16] | Yeah, getting caught, which I don’t plan on. | 是啊 我可不打算被发现 |
[02:19] | Now if you wanna catch someone, | 如果你想抓住某人的话 |
[02:20] | you know what to do. | 知道该怎么做了吧 |
[02:35] | I hope you don’t mind the imposition. | 我希望共进早餐的请求不很唐突 |
[02:37] | Not at all. With Louis at his bachelor party in Monaco, | 怎么会 路易现在正在摩纳哥过单身派对 |
[02:40] | it’s a comfort to have a grimaldi by my side, | 有个克里马尔迪家的人陪陪我也是不错的 |
[02:42] | And your kindness while I recuperated | 在我康复的这段日子里 你对我的关心 |
[02:45] | is very much appreciated. | 我十分感激 |
[02:47] | I wish it wasn’t something so sad that brought us together. | 真希望我们亲近的原因不是这种伤心事 |
[02:51] | But now we get to focus on happier things, | 但现在我们要专注开心的事啦 |
[02:53] | like your wedding next week. | 比如 你下个礼拜的婚礼 |
[02:55] | How can I help? | 我怎么帮忙呢 |
[02:56] | Well, you can get yourself to Vera Wang’s | 你可以到王薇薇婚纱店去 |
[02:59] | to try on your bridesmaid dress. | 试穿你的伴娘礼服 |
[03:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:02] | We all make mistakes, | 我们都会犯错 |
[03:04] | but I would be happy to | 但如果你下周六能站在我身边 |
[03:06] | have you stand with me next Saturday. | 我会很开心的 |
[03:08] | I feel so honored. | 我感到好荣幸 |
[03:09] | So hustle to Vera’s, | 那就快去婚纱店 |
[03:11] | because my bachelorette party is tonight, | 我的单身派对就在今晚 |
[03:12] | and you need to be free at 5:00. | 我要你五点后空出时间来 |
[03:14] | A real American bachelorette party? | 一个真正的美国单身派对 |
[03:17] | I’ve only seen those in movies. | 我只在电影里见到过 |
[03:18] | Sorry to disappoint, | 抱歉打消你的兴致 |
[03:19] | but this won’t be it-girls gone wild. | 并不是那种一群女人发酒疯的派对 |
[03:22] | Serena has planned | 瑟琳娜把派对性质 |
[03:23] | an elegant and intimate party. | 定为一次优雅而私密的聚会 |
[03:25] | First, dinner at Le Charlot, | 首先 在Le Charlot用餐 |
[03:26] | and then off to the Tiffany suite at St. Regis | 然后一起去瑞吉酒店蒂凡尼套房 |
[03:28] | for Kir Royales | 品皇家基尔酒 |
[03:29] | and Kiki de Montparnasse. | 欣赏蒙帕纳斯·奇奇的作品 |
[03:31] | Even without the male strippers and a penis cake, | 即使没有脱衣舞男和JJ蛋糕 |
[03:33] | I cannot wait. | 我也已经迫不及待了 |
[03:36] | Wonderful. Now if you’ll excuse me, | 好极了 我得走了 |
[03:39] | I don’t wanna be late for father Smythe. | 与司麦斯神父会面 我不想迟到 |
[03:44] | This fake relationship is costing me a lot of money. | 这段假恋情烧了我很多钱呐 |
[03:46] | I know that Blair asked us to stay together | 我知道布莱尔要我们假装在一起 |
[03:48] | to keep louis from getting suspicious, | 以免路易生疑 |
[03:49] | but I mean, coffee in Brooklyn | 但话又说回来 布鲁克林的咖啡 |
[03:51] | is half the price and tastes better. | 又便宜又好喝 |
[03:53] | Well, haven’t you learned | 你没听过这样一句话吗 |
[03:54] | if you want the world to think you’re doing something, | 如果你要以假乱真 |
[03:56] | you have to do it on Madison avenue? | 你就必须去麦迪逊大道昭告天下 |
[03:57] | And $8 cappuccinos are the price you pay. | 八块钱的卡布奇诺就是代价 |
[04:01] | What time do we have to be at “The spectator” | 我们要几点去《纽约观察家》大楼 |
[04:02] | to launch your daily column? | 首发你的专栏呢 |
[04:03] | Uh, we’re actually doing it outside my office. | 实际上 我们会在户外首发我的专栏 |
[04:05] | Nate bought cab ads, and he thought it would be fun | 内特买了出租车广告牌 他觉得 |
[04:07] | for me to be photographed in one | 放我的照片会很有趣 |
[04:09] | just as my blog launches at 10:00. | 就在十点更新博客的时候 |
[04:11] | Oh, that’s pretty cool. | 那很不错嘛 |
[04:12] | What did you end up writing about? | 你的博文是怎么结尾的 |
[04:14] | About how my relationships suffered | 在《八卦天后》的显微镜下 |
[04:17] | under the microscope of “Gossip girl”, | 我与大家的关系是如何深受其害的 |
[04:18] | and–and now with her gone, how they’re flourishing. | 还有现在她消失了 一切又恢复美好了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, or fake flourishing. | 或者说是虚假的美好 |
[04:24] | And wow. Taking down gossip girl– | 还有啊 搞垮八卦天后 |
[04:25] | that’s a pretty risky move. | 那可相当冒险啊 |
[04:27] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t sure | 是啊 我也不确定是不是应该 |
[04:28] | I wanted to take her on so directly, | 跟她正面交锋 |
[04:29] | but then Nate made a really good case, | 但是内特的理由如此充分 |
[04:32] | and now I can’t imagine having written about anything else. | 写这个话题再恰当不过了 |
[04:35] | Just so you know, you’re kind of the focal point | 知会一声 你是我第一篇文章的 |
[04:37] | of my first piece. | 全文焦点呢 |
[04:38] | Well, as long as it helps your career | 只要它能对你的职业生涯 |
[04:40] | and Blair’s future, | 还有布莱尔的未来有所帮助 |
[04:42] | I’m on board, | 我没意见 |
[04:43] | and the publicity from your column | 你的专栏招致的舆论 |
[04:44] | certainly didn’t hurt. | 无伤大雅 |
[04:45] | Simon & Schuster moved up the meeting for my second book | 西蒙与舒斯特出版社要就我的第二本书开碰头会 |
[04:47] | to this afternoon. | 移到了今天下午 |
[04:48] | See? A second book and my–my column launching. | 瞧见没 一个出书一个写专栏嗳 |
[04:52] | Doesn’t seem like fake anything to me. | 这种默契如假包换啊 |
[05:01] | Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. | 宽恕我 神父 我有罪 |
[05:04] | I… pressed the “Close” Button on an elevator door | 我 在看到有位女士想冲进电梯时 |
[05:08] | when I saw a woman running to catch it. | 按下了关门键 |
[05:10] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[05:12] | It was a long ride down to the lobby, | 电梯到大厅要很久 |
[05:14] | and she was wearing too much perfume. | 她身上的香水味儿太浓了 |
[05:16] | Diddy called it “unforgivable” for a reason. | 吉卜赛人说这种行为”不可原谅”是有原因的 |
[05:18] | Technically, that’s not a sin, but okay. | 严格意义上 那不算罪行 还好吧 |
[05:21] | What else, my child? | 还有什么要说的 我的孩子 |
[05:26] | My dreams at night… | 我晚上所做的梦 |
[05:28] | Yes, my child? | 怎么了 我的孩子 |
[05:31] | may not be about the man I’m going to marry. | 我梦见的貌似不是要嫁的那个男人 |
[05:35] | Go on. | 然后呢 |
[05:38] | I love Louis. I do, but… | 我爱路易 真心的 但是 |
[05:43] | I fear the devil on my shoulder. | 我害怕我肩上的魔鬼 |
[05:45] | Which devil is that? | 是什么魔鬼 |
[05:47] | Chuck bass, of course. | 当然是恰克·拜斯 |
[05:50] | I know I need to honor my pact with god to protect him, | 我知道我得遵守和上帝的约定来保护他 |
[05:54] | But… I’m growing weak. | 但 我感觉我的力量逐渐减弱 |
[05:58] | I’m afraid I might break. | 我怕我会打破誓言 |
[06:01] | father Smythe, you are the only one | 司麦斯神父 只有你 |
[06:02] | you can keep me on the straight and narrow. | 能为我指引前进的方向 |
[06:05] | As long as Monaco must have a royal priest, | 要不是摩纳哥婚礼必须要有皇室神父 |
[06:08] | I want it to be you instead of that horrid Cavalia. | 我真希望是你 而不是可怕的卡法莉亚主持 |
[06:12] | Cavalia isn’t that bad, is he? | 卡法莉亚没那么差 不是吗 |
[06:16] | While I’m loath to discredit any man of the cloth, | 尽管我不愿诋毁教士 |
[06:19] | he’s the biggest snake in Christendom | 但他真的就是自咬伤夏娃之后 |
[06:21] | since the one that bit Eve. | 伊甸园中最大的那条蛇 |
[06:23] | To have you as my royal advisor | 你担任我的皇室顾问的话 |
[06:25] | will mean that you can be with me at all times. | 你就能一直陪伴在我身边了 |
[06:31] | You’ll find strength in prayer. | 你会在祈祷中找到力量 |
[06:33] | Five “Hail marys” And a “Glory be.” | 念五次万福玛利亚和一次荣耀颂 |
[06:37] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[06:58] | Today’s “Spectator” is ready to be uploaded, | 今天的《纽约观察家》随时可以上传更新 |
[07:00] | and the photographer’s downstairs | 各路摄影师都挤在楼下 |
[07:01] | to cover the debut of serena’s column. | 等待报道瑟琳娜的专栏首发 |
[07:03] | All right. Just give me five minutes. | 好的 给我五分钟 |
[07:04] | I need to do something first. Thank you. | 我有事要先忙 谢谢 |
[07:11] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[07:11] | Hey, chuck. Can you hear me? | 恰克 听得到吗 |
[07:15] | Why do I hear church bells? | 怎么会有教堂的钟声 |
[07:17] | Blair was inside a church for a half an hour. | 布莱尔在教堂里待了半小时 |
[07:19] | Please tell me you didn’t follow her inside. | 拜托你告诉我 你没跟进去 |
[07:22] | Of course not. I didn’t wanna risk blowing my cover | 当然没 我不想被抓现行 |
[07:24] | or bursting into flames. | 或者引火烧身 |
[07:25] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[07:26] | Well, I just sent it to you. | 我刚发给你了 |
[07:33] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[07:34] | It’s Charlie Rhodes’ ex, Max. | 那是查理·罗兹的前男友 马克思 |
[07:36] | The one who tried blackmailing her? | 那个试图敲诈她的人吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah, and this photo was taken the night of the accident. Right? | 是的 这张照片摄于车祸那晚 |
[07:39] | He’s leaving the empire with an envelope full of cash. | 他拿着一个装满钱的信封离开了帝国酒店 |
[07:42] | You think gossip girl knows more than she’s saying? | 你认为八卦天后知道她没说的内幕吗 |
[07:44] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[07:46] | I’ll have security pull footage from the night of the party, | 我要把聚会那晚的监控录像调出来看看 |
[07:48] | see if there’s something we missed. | 看看有没有什么遗漏 |
[07:50] | Sounds good. | 好想法 |
[07:58] | 来自八卦天后 现在该你了 | |
[08:20] | Is it true Blair plans to replace you | 布莱尔一当上王妃 |
[08:22] | as soon as she’s princess? | 就会取代你的位置 是真的吗 |
[08:24] | It is, but it doesn’t matter, | 对 但是无所谓了 |
[08:26] | Because she’s never going to become princess. | 因为她当不成王妃了 |
[08:30] | You will see to that. | 等着瞧吧 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I don’t know if our plan is going to work. | 不知道我们的计划可不可行 |
[08:35] | Blair’s bachelorette party | 布莱尔说单身派对 |
[08:36] | seems like it’s going to be | 似乎将是 |
[08:37] | a very staid affair. | 中规中矩的聚会 |
[08:39] | Well, not if you’re there. | 你在就不一定了 |
[08:42] | And there will be liquor, no? | 派对上肯定会有酒的 对吧 |
[08:45] | See that she drinks a lot of it. | 务必确保她”喝到位” |
[08:50] | You’re not going back on me now, are you? | 你不会这会儿掉链子吧 |
[08:53] | Beatrice, Blair is still in love with Chuck. | 碧儿翠思 布莱尔还爱着恰克 |
[08:55] | She just confessed it to me. | 她刚向我忏悔的 |
[08:57] | If we don’t stop your brother’s marriage, | 如果我们不阻止她和你哥结婚 |
[09:00] | I will lose my position in the royal court, | 我在皇室就没有一点地位了 |
[09:03] | and you will lose me as well. | 你也会失去我 |
[09:05] | Is that really what you want? | 你真的想这样吗 |
[09:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[09:12] | Help Louis to see the truth about Blair. | 让路易看清布莱尔的面目 |
[09:16] | Get her drunk and alone with Chuck Bass. | 把她灌醉 让她和恰克·拜斯独处 |
[09:18] | Then we will show the world where her true heart lies. | 这样一来 她到底爱谁 就一目了然了 |
[09:26] | Dad, Lily, what are you guys doing here? | 爸 莉莉 你们在这儿干吗 |
[09:28] | Serena asked us to come. | 瑟琳娜让我们过来的 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry. I was just so excited. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[09:31] | Of course. It’s not every day you get to see your face | 能理解 的士上印着自己照片的机会 |
[09:33] | on a taxicab. | 可不是每天都有 |
[09:35] | Serena, Lily, over here. | 瑟琳娜 莉莉 看这边 |
[09:36] | Oh, not yet. We’re waiting for one of the cabs. | 先别拍 还没找到的士呢 |
[09:39] | I wonder where Nate is. It’s almost 10:00. | 内特呢 都快十点了 |
[09:41] | He would not miss this. | 他肯定会来的 |
[09:42] | This is just as much his moment as it is mine. | 这一刻对他来说一样很有意义 |
[09:44] | I’m sure he’ll be out in a minute. | 他肯定一会就过来了 |
[09:45] | Ah, there’s one. Taxi! | 过来了 出租车 |
[09:49] | 10 on the button. | 正好十点 |
[09:52] | This is fabulous. | 真漂亮 |
[09:52] | Hey, Let’s see that column. | 打开专栏让我们看看 |
[09:53] | I’m on it. Here you go. | 马上好 给 |
[09:59] | Serena, hold it up. | 瑟琳娜 举起来 |
[10:01] | Yeah, right next to your face. That’s great. Thanks. | 举到脸旁边 很好 谢谢 |
[10:01] | 抱歉 您访问的 页面不存在 | |
[10:03] | Nice. Smile. | 不错 微笑哦 |
[10:06] | Ask questions. | 有个问题 |
[10:07] | But there’s n– it’s just blank. | 页面是空白的 |
[10:12] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[10:13] | Well, that’s… that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[10:15] | Maybe there’s a delay or something. | 可能是网络问题吧 |
[10:19] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[10:27] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[10:29] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[10:44] | Just put that up there in the corner | 把那个放到角落 |
[10:45] | and make it color and see what I like. | 改成彩色再让我看看 |
[10:46] | “This page no longer exists”? | 页面不存在 |
[10:48] | I had to postpone the launch. I’m sorry. | 我不得不推迟专栏的首发 抱歉 |
[10:51] | Well, I’m confused, | 我糊涂了 |
[10:52] | because this whole column was your idea, | 开专栏原本是你提出来的 |
[10:54] | so if you’re rethinking it now, you need to let me know. | 即使你改变注意 也得让我事先知道吧 |
[10:56] | No, it’s just not the right time. | 不 只是现在还不是时候 |
[10:57] | Marketing said awareness was too low. | 根据市场调查 专栏的知名度太低 |
[10:59] | So maybe after the cabs make a few more laps | 等那些出租车在市里多转几天 |
[11:01] | around the city. | 再开也不迟 |
[11:02] | You swear that’s what this is about–a marketing strategy? | 真的只是营销手段而已吗 |
[11:06] | You’ll be the first to know when I decide we’re ready, | 准备好以后 我会第一个告诉你 |
[11:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:16] | So you think I’m ready for the pitch? | 你觉得我现在可以巡回宣传吗 |
[11:18] | ’cause I know some of my ideas | 我觉得我的想法 |
[11:19] | are a little on the esoteric side. | 很多都比较难懂 |
[11:20] | No, your– no, your ideas are brilliant. | 不不不 你的想法很棒 |
[11:22] | And obviously you light up every room that you walk into. | 不管在哪 你的出现总能令满堂生辉 |
[11:26] | But… I sense there’s a “but” coming. | 我听出来你要说”但是”了 |
[11:28] | Oh… You may not like what I’m gonna say. | 我下面要说的话 你可能接受不了 |
[11:30] | It’s a little… personal. | 因为涉及你个人 |
[11:31] | Is it my shirt? It’s my shirt, right? | 是我的衬衫吗 就是我的衬衫 是吗 |
[11:33] | No. It’s Serena. | 不 是瑟琳娜 |
[11:36] | Look, you’re a brilliant writer with incredible creative range, | 你才华横溢 思维活跃 |
[11:39] | but I worry the publicity you two are getting right now | 但你们俩现在都那么出名 |
[11:42] | is distracting people from your real talent. | 人们反而会忽视你的真才实学 |
[11:45] | See, I want Simon & Schuster to see you | 我希望西蒙与舒斯特出版社 |
[11:47] | as the next Jennifer Egan or Chad Harbach. | 把你看作下一个珍妮弗·伊根或者乍得·哈巴克 |
[11:50] | And I worry that if they see you as Serena’s boyfriend again… | 但我怕他们只把你当成瑟琳娜的男朋友 |
[11:53] | They’re–they’re just gonna want me | 你担心他们只是想让我 |
[11:54] | to write a sequel to “Inside” Again. | 写《局外人》的续集而已 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. I–you know, I know it’s not my place to say anything. | 抱歉 我知道我没资格说这些 |
[11:59] | No, but I’m glad you did, | 不会 我很高兴你能跟我说这些 |
[12:00] | because Serena’s about to launch this new column, | 因为瑟琳娜也快要开专栏了 |
[12:02] | Uh, and the cover story is all about us, | 首篇文章就是我们的故事 |
[12:04] | so I need to call her and tell her not to right now. Hold on. | 我得给她打电话 让她先别发 稍等 |
[12:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:15] | Listen, I got a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[12:16] | When your column launches, | 你开专栏以后 |
[12:18] | do you think you could leave out, uh, the–the parts | 能把我们俩的那部分 |
[12:20] | that focus on our present-day relationship? | 给去掉吗 |
[12:24] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么啦 |
[12:25] | Well, my agent seems to think that | 我的经纪人觉得 |
[12:26] | I’ll have a better chance | 如果能不写上东区的故事 |
[12:28] | of writing about something that isn’t about the upper east side | 并减少和你在一起的曝光率 |
[12:32] | if I’m not so connected to you in the press, uh, right now. | 我的前途可能会更坦荡一些 |
[12:36] | I know–I know that sounds kinda bad. | 我知道这样说有点过分 |
[12:38] | Yeah, it did. But don’t worry about it. | 确实 但不用担心 |
[12:41] | My column has been put on hold indefinitely. | 我的专栏不知几时才能开呢 |
[12:43] | Oh, good. Oh, that’s great. No, that’s–that’s… | 那就好 太好了 不是不是 |
[12:46] | Not good for you. I’m sorry about that. | 对你来说不算什么好事 抱歉 |
[12:48] | No, it’s–it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[12:50] | Look, if Nate ever does decide to run it, | 如果内特通知我开通的话 |
[12:52] | I’ll make sure all the references to you | 我保证 我会把跟你有关的内容 |
[12:54] | are in the past. | 全部删掉 |
[12:55] | Yeah, we can keep up appearances for Blair’s sake. | 为了布莱尔 我们可以继续装装样子 |
[12:57] | I just think maybe no more Madison avenue. | 我只是不想再那么高调了 |
[12:59] | I’m sure your wallet will be happy to hear that. | 这下你的”管家婆”[暗指丹的经纪人]满意了吧 |
[13:03] | Thank you, Serena. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢你 瑟琳娜 非常感谢 |
[13:05] | Yeah. Bye. | 没事 再见 |
[13:09] | Thanks for keeping me company. | 谢谢你陪我 |
[13:11] | Told Serena I wanted to hand-pick the macarons for tonight. | 我告诉瑟琳娜 我要亲自挑选今晚的马卡龙蛋糕 |
[13:14] | Besides, I wouldn’t mind an orange blossom | 如果晚饭前能再来一杯橙花鸡尾酒 |
[13:16] | to tide me over before dinner. | 我会更开心 |
[13:17] | Of course. I love Laduree. | 确实 我喜欢拉杜丽 |
[13:20] | Although… I can go there anytime I like in Paris. | 虽然在巴黎的时候 我可以随时去那里 |
[13:24] | You can never have too many macarons. | 但是马卡龙是永远吃不够的呀 |
[13:26] | You joke, but you might want to | 尽管开玩笑吧 趁现在还有机会 |
[13:28] | lick creme fraiche off a stripper or take a pole dancing class while you still can. | 去看个脱衣舞或者钢管舞也不错哦 |
[13:33] | What’s the point in deviating from the royal path, | 违背皇家规矩有什么意思啊 |
[13:35] | even for one night? | 而且就这一晚 |
[13:36] | My life is what it is. Might as well get used to it now. | 我的生活就是那样咯 现在先适应起来 |
[13:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[13:58] | And don’t say shopping for Velour track pants. | 别说你是来买Velour运动裤的 |
[14:01] | You’re following me. | 你在跟踪我 |
[14:02] | I’m not going to leave until you tell me what changed, | 如果你不解释清楚 |
[14:04] | why you turned your back on me, on us. | 为什么放弃我和我们的感情 我绝不罢休 |
[14:06] | I told you everything there is to say. | 我已经说的够清楚了 |
[14:08] | Lurking in doorways won’t help. | 再跟踪也没用 |
[14:10] | Sooner or later, you’re going to crack. | 你迟早会崩溃的 |
[14:12] | You always do. | 你总是那样 |
[14:14] | Whether it’s at Le Charlot at 7:00 | 不是七点 在Le Charlot餐厅 |
[14:16] | or Doubles at 9:00 | 就是九点 在Doubles餐厅 |
[14:18] | or the Tiffany suite at the St. Regis at 11:00. | 或者十一点 在瑞吉酒店的蒂凡尼套房 |
[14:26] | Maybe it’s a good idea to cut loose tonight after all, | 也许今天晚上真该放纵一下下 |
[14:28] | far away from any place Chuck Bass can find me. | 逃到恰克·拜斯找不到的地方 |
[14:31] | Absolutement. Leave everything to me. | 没问题 交给我吧 |
[14:40] | Is Nate in? | 内特在吗 |
[14:41] | Uh, he’s down in graphics, | 他在楼下的图片部 |
[14:42] | but he should be back up any second. | 他应该一会就回来了 |
[14:43] | I just wanna talk to him about my column. I’ll wait inside. | 我跟他说说专栏的事 我进去等他 |
[14:45] | Okay, well, maybe you should… | 要不你… |
[15:13] | Turns out Nate’s gonna be longer than I thought– | 内特可能要耽误一会 |
[15:15] | Hey, wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干吗 |
[15:17] | Nate killed my column | 内特扼杀了我的专栏 |
[15:18] | because Gossip Girl told him to. | 全是八卦天后的指使 |
[15:20] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[15:21] | No? Watch me. | 不能吗 看着 |
[15:34] | So, Dan, what are you thinking for book number two? | 丹 你的第二本书是怎么构思的呢 |
[15:37] | We’re all ears. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[15:38] | Um, you know, there are a couple worlds I’m drawn to right now. | 我现在写的小说里有两个世界 |
[15:42] | One of them is a modern western. | 其中一个是现代西方世界 |
[15:44] | Uh, but it’s like a– like a “Henry IV” | 但有点像《亨利四世》[莎翁著名戏剧之一] |
[15:46] | kind of structure or vibe, | 采用的结构和氛围 |
[15:48] | so there’s the Falstaff thing, | 所以也有点法尔斯塔夫的感觉 |
[15:49] | with all of your friends addicted to | 故事发生在复兴时期的一个养牛场 |
[15:51] | the drunken revelry of the west, you know, | 主人公的所有朋友都沉迷于 |
[15:53] | so it’s set on a cattle range during Reconstruction. | 西方世界的酒宴狂欢之中 |
[15:56] | Smart, but I worry that, uh, | 有意思 但我担心 |
[15:59] | westerns are a little played out. | 这样的故事是不是有点过时了 |
[16:01] | How about something more modern? | 为什么不写一些更现代的东西 |
[16:02] | Yes. He has another idea. | 没错 他还有另一个设想 |
[16:04] | It’s set in Manhattan. | 故事就发生在曼哈顿 |
[16:05] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[16:07] | Yeah. Um, it’s basically, like, a hundred years from today. | 不过那是一百年以后了 |
[16:11] | It’s the future? | 未来吗 |
[16:12] | No, it’s the near future. | 不远的将来 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I mean, I know it’s a risk… | 我知道这是个冒险 |
[16:15] | Can I hit “Pause”? | 能打断一下吗 |
[16:17] | Your fans are crying out for a sequel to “Inside”, | 你的粉丝们急切想知道《局外人》的续集 |
[16:20] | and frankly, so is your publisher. | 坦白讲 我们出版商也是 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t know who’s interested | 嗯 我不确定是否还有人对 |
[16:25] | in hearing that story anymore. | 这个故事感兴趣 |
[16:27] | Well, your girlfriend Serena’s article about you two | 你女朋友瑟琳娜关于你俩的博客 |
[16:29] | went up less than an hour ago, | 刚更新了不到一小时 |
[16:31] | and there are already over a thousand comments. | 已经有了上千条评论了 |
[16:35] | Um… Yeah. I mean, I was just– | 我是说 我只是 |
[16:37] | I was really hoping to– to stretch on this one. | 我只是想在原来的故事上做点延伸 |
[16:41] | Then take a yoga class. | 想做延伸 上瑜伽课吧 |
[16:44] | That’s good. | 很好笑 |
[16:47] | But, uh, write what you know. | 但是写你知道的就好 |
[16:49] | And keep on dating Serena, | 和瑟琳娜保持关系 |
[16:51] | at least until the next book comes out. | 至少到下一本书出版之前 |
[16:52] | It’s great press. | 这是很好的舆论宣传 |
[17:03] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我有事吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah. You’re fired. | 对 你被解雇了 |
[17:08] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[17:11] | You went behind my back and launched your column | 你居然暗地里上传了你的专栏 |
[17:13] | When I told you we weren’t ready. | 我已经和你说过我们还没准备妥当 |
[17:14] | Oh, we weren’t, or gossip girl wasn’t? | 是我们还是八卦天后没有准备好 |
[17:16] | I saw her e-mail. | 我看到她的邮件了 |
[17:17] | Look, I know that you’ve been secretly working with her | 听着 我知道你秘密和八卦天后合作很久了 |
[17:20] | or for her. Either way, I don’t care. | 或者为她工作 我不在乎你们之间是什么关系 |
[17:22] | It means you’re not just a liar but a hypocrite. | 反正都能证明你不仅是个骗子还是个伪君子 |
[17:24] | Did you even read the e-mail gossip girl sent? | 你看了她发的那封邮件吗 |
[17:26] | Which one? | 哪封 |
[17:27] | The last one, when she said my own cousin sabotaged my car. | 最下面那封 说我的亲表哥给我的车使坏 |
[17:30] | Trip? You realize you’re even crazier than gossip girl? | 特里普 你不觉得你比八卦天后还不可理喻吗 |
[17:34] | Well, her information seems pretty reliable. | 但是她的讯息看起来很有可信度 |
[17:36] | She’s got photos. | 她还有照片为证 |
[17:36] | Oh, yeah, because no gossip site has ever faked a photo before. | 好像以前没有八卦网站用过假照片似的 |
[17:40] | She would do anything to save her reputation right now. | 只要能保住她的名誉 她现在什么都会做 |
[17:42] | Nate, what’s happened to you? | 内特 你是怎么了 |
[17:44] | When did you stop being able to tell the difference | 什么时候开始你连朋友 |
[17:46] | between your friends and your enemies? | 和敌人都分不清了 |
[17:49] | Serena, wait. | 瑟琳娜 等一下 |
[17:50] | No, you fired me. I don’t have to listen to you. | 不 你已经解雇我了 我没必要再听你的了 |
[17:52] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:53] | Honestly, someone should probably tell Trip | 说实话 得有个人告诉特里普 |
[17:55] | that his own cousin is trying to frame him | 他的亲表弟在陷害他 |
[17:57] | for a crime he didn’t commit. | 就因为一桩他没干过的事 |
[18:18] | Okay, so we shall have plenty of alcohol | 好的 我们要有很多酒 |
[18:21] | and many phallic party favors. | 和很多情趣用品 |
[18:24] | Really, the most important thing is that we steer clear | 最重要的是我们得去一个 |
[18:26] | of anyplace that chuck bass m– | 恰克·拜斯找… |
[18:27] | Chuck Bass might find you? I understand. | 恰克·拜斯找不到的地方 懂的 |
[18:30] | We’re going to have so much fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[18:32] | I even got a few party games | 我还加了几个女生频道上 |
[18:33] | I saw “Girls Play” on Channel VH1. | 看来的派对游戏 |
[18:37] | Oddly… It sounds perfect. | 奇怪的是 听起来很棒 |
[18:39] | It will be a night you will never forget. | 这个晚上一定会让你难忘 |
[18:55] | There was really no need to come up. | 你真的没必要上来 |
[18:56] | I told the front desk we’re just fine with our gideons. | 我告诉过前台我们跟犹太勇士关系很好 |
[18:59] | I’m not here to sell you anything. | 我不是来推销神圣物品的 |
[19:01] | God’s advice is free. | 上帝的指引是免费的 |
[19:03] | Father Cavalia of Monaco. | 摩纳哥的卡瓦利神父 |
[19:06] | The Grimaldis’ spiritual flack. | 格里马尔迪的精神领袖 |
[19:08] | What could you possibly want with me? | 你想从我这儿得到什么 |
[19:10] | I received a call from princess Beatrice this morning. | 今天早上我接到了碧儿翠思公主的电话 |
[19:13] | She’s concerned about her brother’s pending marriage | 她对她哥哥和布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[19:16] | to Blair Waldorf. | 近期的婚礼很担忧 |
[19:17] | And you think I might be the answer to her prayers? | 而你觉得我能回应她的祈祷吗 |
[19:20] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[19:22] | I know that you’re on your way to the St. Regis | 我知道你马上就要去瑞吉酒店 |
[19:24] | to interrupt Ms. Waldorf’s bachelorette party, | 给霍道夫小姐的单身聚会捣乱 |
[19:26] | So I thought you would like to know | 所以我想你很愿意知道 |
[19:28] | that the party’s been moved. | 聚会转移地点了 |
[19:34] | What happened to “Thou shalt not steal”? | 你难道不遵守”汝不可偷盗”的教诲了吗 |
[19:37] | This is not the time to be cavalier, Mr. Bass. | 现在可不是发扬骑士精神的时候 拜斯先生 |
[19:40] | The woman you love is about to marry another man– | 你爱的女人就要嫁给别人了 |
[19:42] | I am quite aware, | 我很清楚 |
[19:43] | and thank you for your sympathies, | 也谢谢你的同情 |
[19:45] | But tell me, Father, what is your angle? | 但神父 这对你有什么好处呢 |
[19:48] | This is what is known as divine intervention, | 这就是所说的神助 |
[19:50] | Monsieur Bass. | 拜斯先生 |
[19:52] | I’d accept it if I were you. | 如果我是你的话会欣然接受的 |
[19:55] | I’d have to speak with Blair in private. | 我需要和布莱尔单独谈话 |
[19:57] | I’m not sure even you could perform that miracle alone. | 我不确定你一个人能办成这件事 |
[20:01] | Who said I’m working alone? | 谁说我是一个人 |
[20:03] | After all, I’ve got a higher power by my side. | 最起码 还有神圣的力量站在我这边 |
[20:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:30] | I have never been so happy to be surrounded | 被这么多舞会狂人所包围着 |
[20:32] | by so many bridge and tunnel types. | 还真是第一次呢 |
[20:33] | You should have worn an actual tiara. | 你应该带一个真的皇冠 |
[20:35] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:35] | Someone would have fist-pumped it off her head. | 马上就会有人拿走的 |
[20:40] | Ooh. Shots now. | 开始喝吧 |
[20:43] | So… Who’s ready for the first party game? | 准备好玩今晚的第一个游戏了吗 |
[20:45] | I am. | 我好了 |
[20:46] | Beatrice came up with a great plan– | 碧儿翠思有一个很好的计划 |
[20:47] | Match the Ex with the Act. | 叫做”和前男友做过的事” |
[20:49] | Remember how we made you write down | 记得我们逼你写下的 |
[20:50] | all the secret, scandalous acts your exes committed? | 那些你的前男友们的秘密和八卦吗 |
[20:54] | Well, Beatrice now holds the questions and the answers | 碧儿翠思那儿有所有的答案和问题 |
[20:56] | and will read each one aloud. | 她会大声的读出来 |
[20:57] | If no one can name the right ex… | 如果没有人能指出到底是哪个前男友 |
[20:59] | we all take a shot, | 我们就喝一杯 |
[21:00] | but if we guess correctly, you take a shot. | 如果我们答对了 你就喝一杯 |
[21:02] | Well, I hope you ladies have the urge to purge, | 我希望你们做好了喝酒的准备 |
[21:05] | because those secrets not even Serena knows. | 因为连瑟琳娜都不知道那些秘密 |
[21:08] | Wait. Where is Serena? | 等一下 瑟琳娜去哪儿了 |
[21:10] | Oh, my God. I forgot to call her | 天哪 我忘了给她打电话 |
[21:12] | with the change in plans. | 告诉她改地点的事了 |
[21:13] | Oh, let me call her now. | 那我现在打给她 |
[21:17] | Hey, B. I’m on my way. | B 我马上到 |
[21:19] | No, no, no, there’s a change in location. | 不 等一下 我们改了地点 |
[21:21] | We’re at Panchito’s. | 我们在潘奇托酒吧 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry. My phone must be messed up. | 抱歉 我的电话好像出问题了 |
[21:24] | I thought you said you were at Panchito’s. | 你是说你们在潘奇托酒吧吗 |
[21:26] | Yeah, Beatrice forgot to call and tell you. | 没错 碧儿翠丝忘了打电话告诉你了 |
[21:28] | Beatrice doesn’t seem like the kind of girl | 碧儿翠丝不像是 |
[21:30] | who forgets anything. | 会忘事的人啊 |
[21:31] | She’s changed. I promise. | 她变好了 我保证 |
[21:33] | But what are we doing even talking about this? | 我们干嘛费时说这个 |
[21:35] | Get in a cab immediately. | 马上打车过来 |
[21:37] | No, I’m still at the apartment. | 我还在公寓 |
[21:38] | I have to finish something, | 还有点事没处理完 |
[21:40] | but, um, I’ll be there soon. | 但我很快就过去 |
[21:41] | I promise, and please don’t drink | 我保证 答应我在我没去之前 |
[21:43] | too many frozen margaritas before I get there. Bye. | 不要喝太多冰冻玛格丽特 拜 |
[21:46] | Everybody’s waiting. Let’s start drinking. | 大家都在等着你 我们开始喝酒吧 |
[21:53] | Hey, Trip, I’m glad you decided to come. | 特里普 很高兴你能来 |
[21:55] | Well, thanks for calling. | 谢谢你给我打电话 |
[21:56] | I saw your fight with Nate on “Gossip girl.” | 我在八卦天后上看到了你和内特吵架了 |
[21:59] | I know you have no reason to take my side in anything, | 我知道你没必要替我出头 |
[22:02] | but I really appreciate you standing up for me in this. | 但我还是很感谢你这次站出来帮我 |
[22:05] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我不是为你效劳 |
[22:07] | I’m doing it because it’s the right thing. | 我是做对的事而已 |
[22:09] | I-I just–I don’t know what Nate was thinking. | 我不知道内特怎么想的 |
[22:16] | Next question–“What is Lord Marcus’s favorite song?” | 下一个问题 马库斯伯爵最喜欢的歌是什么 |
[22:21] | Ooh, ooh, I know. “Where Do Broken Hearts Go?” | 我知道 我知道 《伤心何处去》 |
[22:24] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:25] | Lucky guess! | 蒙对了 |
[22:28] | There have been a lot of lucky guesses tonight. | 你们今晚也蒙对太多了吧 |
[22:30] | Okay. Question number four– | 好的 第四个问题 |
[22:33] | “Who once wore Blair’s underwear | 谁曾经穿着布莱尔的小内内 |
[22:35] | to dinner at Picholine?” | 在匹夏林餐厅吃过饭 |
[22:36] | Oh, oh, oh. Bottoms up, ladies. | 都喝光吧 女士们 |
[22:39] | No one knows the answer to that one. | 没有人会知道的 |
[22:42] | I never told a single soul about that. | 我谁都没告诉过 |
[22:46] | I don’t think I even wrote it in my diary. | 甚至在日记里也没有写过 |
[22:50] | Carter Baizen. | 是卡特·贝森吗 |
[22:52] | Correct. Blair drinks. | 对了 布莱尔喝 |
[22:54] | This game is kicking my ass. | 这个游戏快整死老娘了 |
[23:02] | 发送给卡瓦尔神父 挺有效的 | |
[23:08] | Drink, drink, drink, drink. | 喝 喝 喝 |
[23:10] | No! | 不是吧 |
[23:25] | Oh, get it! | 快去拿 |
[23:50] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么搞笑 |
[23:51] | Serena’s column. | 瑟琳娜的专栏 |
[23:53] | I gotta hand it to her. It’s great. | 我要膜拜她 写得很棒 |
[23:54] | And I’m not the only one that thinks so. | 而且不是个人意见哦 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:57] | The whole city’s reading it. | 整个纽约都在看 |
[23:58] | Over a thousand comments. | 超过一千条评论 |
[23:59] | Is that a bad thing? | 这不好吗 |
[24:01] | Well, for me, kind of. | 对我来说 有点儿 |
[24:03] | I had my, uh, my pitch meeting this afternoon with my editor, | 我今天下午和我的编辑见面 |
[24:05] | and now that Serena and I are–are back on, | 既然现在我和瑟琳娜又复合了 |
[24:09] | he’s completely focused on me writing a sequel to “Inside.” | 他很想让我写《局外人》的续集 |
[24:12] | That’s great. You guys are the new hot couple. | 很好啊 你们绝对是现在的最红情侣 |
[24:14] | You should enjoy it. | 你应该高兴的 |
[24:15] | But we’re not dating. | 但是我们不是真的在约会啊 |
[24:17] | We’re just faking it to protect Blair’s engagement. | 我们只是为保住布莱尔的婚约而假装的 |
[24:19] | Okay. I’m not even gonna ask you to fill me in. | 好吧 我不会让你给我解释 |
[24:21] | Instead, I’m just gonna assume | 我会假定这需要一个 |
[24:22] | there’s a long royal explanation. | 很长的官方说明 |
[24:24] | You know me well, and Blair, but the point is | 你了解我和布莱尔的 但是关键是 |
[24:26] | as long as it seems like Serena and I are together, | 只要我和瑟琳娜还假装在一起 |
[24:29] | My editor’s not gonna let me write a second novel | 我的编辑就不会让我写 |
[24:30] | I’d actually care about. | 我真正想写的第二部小说 |
[24:32] | Well, sacrificing your career for the people you love, | 为了你爱的人奉献出你的事业 |
[24:35] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[24:36] | But sacrificing it for fake love, I… | 但是为了假的爱情奉献 我 |
[24:39] | I think it’s counterintuitive. | 这就有点讲不通了 |
[24:41] | Yeah, which is why I have to find Serena. | 所以我得去找瑟琳娜 |
[24:43] | Have you seen her? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[24:44] | Tonight’s Blair’s bachelorette party. | 今晚是布莱尔的单身派对 |
[24:46] | I’m sure she’s there. | 她肯定在那儿呢 |
[24:47] | Well, I’ve already crashed her bridal shower. | 反正我已经搞砸了她的婚前派对 |
[24:49] | I’m sure it won’t matter if I barge in | 她肯定不会介意 |
[24:51] | on another pre-wedding event. | 我再闯一次她的婚前聚会 |
[24:53] | Oh, tell Serena I’m a fan. | 告诉瑟琳娜我是她的粉哦 |
[25:03] | Now since I’m… not sober… | 现在既然 我已经晕了 |
[25:07] | I’m gonna tell you what I really think about tonight. | 我就告诉你我对今晚真正的看法吧 |
[25:12] | I’m having the best time. | 真是太好玩了 |
[25:13] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 我好欣慰 |
[25:17] | But I had my doubts about you. | 我以前真对你不放心来着 |
[25:20] | You are almost as scheme-y as me. | 你勾心斗角的程度简直都快赶上我了 |
[25:23] | But we are cut from the same cloth– | 我们的确很像 |
[25:27] | Overbearing mother, absent father, | 母亲专制独裁 缺少父亲 |
[25:29] | The weight of a thousand expectations. | 万众期待下的强压 |
[25:32] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[25:34] | I always am. | 我什么时候错过 |
[25:38] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[25:40] | Anything. | 随便问 |
[25:41] | Why are you marrying my brother | 我知道你爱的不是我哥 |
[25:42] | when I know you’re not in love with him? | 为什么还要嫁给他呢 |
[25:45] | I do love him. | 我是爱他的 |
[25:48] | There might be some loves that seem… | 有些爱可能感觉上 |
[25:51] | bigger than others or more complicated or… | 比别的更深 更复杂 |
[25:54] | harder to let go of. | 更难忘记 |
[25:57] | But there’s a reason they’re not meant to be. | 不过命中注定不能在一起 |
[26:00] | You cannot choose who you love. | 真爱是由不得你的 |
[26:01] | But you can choose how you love them. | 但是你可以选择爱的方式 |
[26:08] | And there are some people you can only love | 有些人只有不在一起 |
[26:10] | by not being with them. | 爱才能延续 |
[26:17] | Okay, I’ll get you some water. | 我去帮你拿杯水 |
[26:18] | You need to sober up. | 让你醒醒酒 |
[26:21] | Oh, you’re so nice… and so pretty. | 你人真好…也很漂亮 |
[26:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[26:27] | How could Nate ever believe I’d wanna hurt him? | 内特怎么会以为我想要伤害他 |
[26:29] | He’s the closest thing I have to a brother. | 他跟我亲如同胞兄弟 |
[26:32] | No, I know, but you know, | 我知道 但你想想 |
[26:33] | Nate’s not the kid that you grew up with. | 内特不再是那个跟你一起长大的小孩了 |
[26:35] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[26:36] | Yeah. Well, so have I. | 我也变了 |
[26:38] | And I’m not gonna sit here and let him try to frame me | 我不会就这样坐等他诬蔑我 |
[26:39] | for a crime I didn’t commit. | 没做过的罪行 |
[26:41] | Well, then we need to kill the story | 那我们得在他宣告天下之前 |
[26:42] | before he goes public with it. | 把那篇文章撤下来 |
[26:44] | How? There’s no way I can prove I didn’t do it. | 怎么撤 我无法证明我的清白 |
[26:47] | I know, but maybe we can find out who really did do it. | 我知道 但我们可以把真凶挖出来 |
[26:50] | I mean, come on. Is there anyone that you can think of | 想想 你觉得有谁会 |
[26:53] | that would wanna hurt Nate? | 想要伤害内特 |
[26:54] | I don’t even wanna say this out loud, Serena. | 我本不想说出来 瑟琳娜 |
[26:56] | But all the way here, I was replaying it in my mind. | 但来的路上 我一直在回想那些片段 |
[26:59] | Replaying what? | 什么片段 |
[27:00] | The night of the accident. | 出意外的那晚 |
[27:02] | I heard Maureen call a car to take her to the empire. | 我听见莫林打电话叫车接她去帝国 |
[27:06] | If I had known– | 如果我那时知道– |
[27:07] | Wait, wait. Maureen? | 等等 莫林 |
[27:08] | Are you surprised? | 你真的觉得意外吗 |
[27:10] | I mean, after all, all she’s ever cared about | 她关心的就只有我的事业 |
[27:11] | was my career, how my success reflected on her. | 我事业的成功让她脸上有光 |
[27:14] | When she saw grandfather pass me over for Nate, | 当看到外公舍弃我转向内特 |
[27:17] | she decided to protect the thing that mattered to her most. | 她选择了利益至上 |
[27:21] | I think we’ve heard enough. | 够了 |
[27:24] | Thank you, Nate. | 谢谢你 内特 |
[27:25] | Oh, don’t thank me. Thank Serena. | 不用谢我 谢瑟琳娜 |
[27:26] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[27:28] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[27:29] | Well, we knew you wouldn’t admit to anything, | 我们料到你绝对不会承认 |
[27:31] | So Serena and I staged that little argument | 瑟琳娜跟我就在《八卦天后》上 |
[27:33] | On “Gossip girl.” | 演了出戏 |
[27:34] | We figured you’d try to pin the accident on someone else | 我们觉得你肯定会把罪怪到别人头上 |
[27:37] | just like you did two years ago | 就跟两年前 |
[27:38] | when you left Serena in that car. | 你把瑟琳娜留在那车上一样 |
[27:39] | Did you really think I’d talk to you again, | 你真觉得我还会愿意跟你说话吗 |
[27:41] | never mind take your side against nate’s? | 还跟你一国和内特对着干 |
[27:44] | You’re really gonna try to pin this on Maureen? | 你真要用莫林为你顶罪吗 |
[27:45] | Oh, I’m not pinning anything. It was Maureen. | 我没有要谁顶罪 就是莫林干的 |
[27:48] | Why don’t we go ask her ourselves? | 我们去跟她对质好了 |
[27:49] | We don’t have to. She has an airtight alibi. | 不用 她有完美的不在场证明 |
[27:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:53] | Because on the night of the accident, | 因为意外的当晚 |
[27:54] | she was with me, consulting with a divorce lawyer. | 她跟我在一起 咨询离婚律师 |
[27:57] | And as soon as she hears about this, | 她听到这些后 |
[27:59] | she’s definitely gonna be through with you. | 必然要跟你一刀两断 |
[28:16] | I have to say, an unexpected choice. | 必须承认 我没想到是这家 |
[28:20] | I’ll get Blair. | 我去找布莱尔 |
[28:22] | Why don’t you wait in the car? | 你在车里等着吧 |
[28:24] | I certainly hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[28:30] | A priest in a bar? Kinky. | 神父进酒吧 下流啊 |
[28:33] | You have no idea. | 超出你想象 |
[28:38] | Let’s go this way. Now tell Beatrice I need air. | 走这边 告诉碧儿翠思我去透透气 |
[28:41] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 马上回来 |
[28:47] | Hey, bridey, got a match? | 准新娘 有火吗 |
[28:49] | Two. And that’s the problem. | 有两个 这正是问题所在 |
[28:53] | All right, well, hold this while I go find one. | 好吧 帮我拿着 我去找火 |
[28:55] | Ooh. Don’t mind if I do. | 我可吸了啊 |
[28:59] | Ooh, the strippers are here! | 脱衣舞男总算来了 |
[29:05] | Excuse me, miss. | 对不起 小姐 |
[29:06] | Is that a joint in your mouth? | 你嘴里含着的是大麻吗 |
[29:08] | Well, hello, Officer…Weiner. | 你好 维纳…警官 |
[29:13] | Why, yes, it is. Do you want some? | 可不是吗 你要来一根吗 |
[29:15] | Okay. | 行了 |
[29:17] | Oh, you’re no fun. Where did Beatrice find you? | 你可真没劲 碧儿翠思从哪找到你的 |
[29:19] | No, shh. | 嘘 |
[29:22] | Just cut all small talk. | 废话少说 |
[29:23] | Let’s find out if you really are New York’s finest– | 让我见识下你是不是纽约最好的 |
[29:27] | Oh! Is that a real gun? | 那是把真枪吗 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 够了 |
[29:28] | Ow! What are you doing? | 你干嘛啊 |
[29:32] | Is this part of the act? | 这也是表演的一部分吗 |
[29:32] | Hey, excuse me, officers, we– | 对不起 警官们 我们 |
[29:33] | Back off, kid. | 闪远点 年轻人 |
[29:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:37] | D-don’t you know who I am? | 你们不知道我是谁吗 |
[29:39] | I’m going to be the Princess of Monaco! | 我马上就要成为摩纳哥的公主了 |
[29:42] | Yeah? And I’m the King of the 6th precinct. | 是吗 那我就是六区国王 |
[29:46] | I love you, New York! | 纽约 我爱你 |
[29:50] | Of course you’d be behind this. | 幕后主谋可不是你嘛 |
[30:01] | Hey, where’s Blair? | 布莱尔在哪 |
[30:02] | I’m just finishing the paperwork. | 我在办手续 |
[30:06] | You royal bitch! You paid that girl to give me a joint | 皇家贱人 你付钱让那女的给我大麻 |
[30:09] | and tipped off the police that I was outside with it | 然后再跟警察告密说我在外面吸毒 |
[30:11] | because you wanted to humiliate me | 只是为了在全世界面前 |
[30:12] | In the eyes of the world. | 羞辱我 |
[30:14] | What’s next? Photoshopped nude pics? | 接下来是什么 PS艳照门 |
[30:16] | A dead body in my bed? | 在我床上放尸体什么的 |
[30:17] | Ooh, hey, she’s– she’s just making a point. | 她有点用词不当 |
[30:19] | Blair, this was not beatrice’s fault. | 布莱尔 这不是碧儿翠思的错 |
[30:21] | – It was Chuck’s. – Chuck’s? | -是恰克 -恰克吗 |
[30:23] | I shook his tail with a decoy plan. | 他早被我的假情报给糊弄了 |
[30:25] | He’s staking out a suite at the St. Regis as we speak. | 他现在正在瑞吉酒店外面傻等呢 |
[30:26] | No, I saw him there with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看见他在现场的 |
[30:29] | Ma belle-soeur, may we speak privately? | 亲爱的嫂子 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[30:31] | Go ahead. I’ll wait for your things. | 去吧 我来帮你拿东西 |
[30:35] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[30:39] | Start at the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[30:40] | And don’t leave anything out. | 一个字也别落下 |
[30:44] | The day of the accident, I met Max. | 出事那天 我遇见了马克斯 |
[30:46] | He followed you from Nate’s office | 他从内特的办公室一路跟踪你找到我 |
[30:47] | and offered to help me in exchange for money. | 说给他钱就可以帮助我 |
[30:51] | We’d just had that argument about the weekend, | 我们刚因为内特那个周末顶替我 |
[30:52] | Nate taking my place. | 而发生了点不愉快 |
[30:55] | I was so angry, and so I paid him to drain | 我一时愤怒 就付钱 |
[30:59] | the brake fluid from the car– | 让他排空车的制动液 |
[31:01] | Half before and the rest when it was done. | 定金一半 事成再付一半 |
[31:03] | So that explains Gossip Girl’s photo of Max at the Empire. | 所以《八卦天后》才有马克思在帝国的照片 |
[31:07] | I met him outside the garage to give him the rest of the money. | 我约他在车库外面付给他剩下一半的钱 |
[31:10] | He said he’d done it, and he took off, | 他说他完事了 然后走人了 |
[31:12] | But when I double-checked, it turns out that he played me. | 我去检查时才发现他耍了我 |
[31:16] | He took the money, and he ran. | 他拿着钱跑路了 |
[31:19] | So you did it yourself. | 所以你亲自动手了 |
[31:20] | Look, I never meant for anything to happen to Blair. | 我并不是想要伤害布莱尔 |
[31:22] | Yeah, but you wouldn’t have cared | 如果我坐上了轮椅或者更糟 |
[31:23] | If I ended up in a wheelchair or worse? | 你却觉得心安理得 |
[31:24] | I never thought it would get that bad. | 我没想到会那么严重 |
[31:26] | I thought you’d–I don’t know– hit a parked car, | 我以为你会 撞上路边停着的车 |
[31:28] | get thrown around, get banged up. | 受点惊吓什么的 |
[31:30] | I wanted to ruin your weekend, not your life. | 我只想毁了你的周末之行 并不想要你的命 |
[31:35] | And I know what you think of me after what I did to Serena. | 我知道在瑟琳娜那件事之后 你怎么看我 |
[31:39] | But when I saw you rising up at “The Spectator”… | 但当我看到你在《纽约观察家》蒸蒸日上时 |
[31:43] | Well, we both know there’s only a certain amount | 我们都知道外公的宠爱 |
[31:45] | of grandfather’s love to go around. | 是有限的 |
[31:48] | He chose you. | 他选了你 |
[31:51] | And so I did the only thing I knew how to. | 所以我只好做了我唯一拿手的事 |
[31:54] | That’s it? That’s your answer? What, not enough love? | 就这样吗 这就是你的解释吗 缺爱 |
[32:00] | I raised you to stand on your own two feet. | 我把你养大 是要你脚踏实地做人 |
[32:02] | No. You raised me to kneel before yours. | 不 是让我在你面前卑躬屈膝 |
[32:07] | And now my life is over. | 现在我的人生毁了 |
[32:09] | And that’s exactly what you deserve. | 这是你应得的报应 |
[32:11] | Two years ago, you and I were the ones in the accident, | 两年前 出事故的是你跟我 |
[32:13] | and you left me hurt and alone, | 你留受伤的我一人在那 |
[32:16] | and you got off scot-free. | 自己却毫发无损地离开了 |
[32:18] | But that’s not what’s gonna happen this time. | 这次不会是这样了 |
[32:19] | This time, you are gonna pay for what you did. | 这次你要为你的行为付出代价 |
[32:22] | And I’m gonna see to it. | 我会看着 |
[32:26] | 丹: 布莱尔在西村分局 来接我们吗 | |
[32:28] | Oh, Blair’s been arrested. | 布莱尔被逮捕了 |
[32:30] | Go. We’ve got it covered. | 去吧 这里我们来搞定 |
[32:40] | So you’re telling me that when my face | 你是说明天《第六页》[著名八卦杂志] |
[32:42] | is on “Page Six” tomorrow, | 刊登我的大脸照时 |
[32:44] | I have nobody to blame but myself? | 我只能怪自己吗 |
[32:45] | Yes, but don’t be so sure about the story getting out. | 是的 不过这事可不一定会被曝光 |
[32:50] | Where did you get those? | 你怎么拿到这些的 |
[32:52] | I bought them off everyone outside the bar. | 我买下了酒吧门口所有人的手机 |
[32:55] | Did you get all of them? | 你全都买下来了吗 |
[32:57] | If anyone talks, it’ll be just a rumor. | 如果有人谈论此事 也只会是流言蜚语 |
[32:59] | No proof. | 没有证据 |
[33:02] | Oh, I’ve never been so happy | 我从来没有因为八卦天后的倒台 |
[33:02] | for the demise of “Gossip girl.” | 而这么开心过 |
[33:06] | But now… one last thing. | 现在呢 还有一件事 |
[33:12] | Voila. | 来 戴上 |
[33:25] | Trip’s in the car. Says he wants to tell the police himself. | 特里普在车上 说他想自己和警察说 |
[33:28] | I’m gonna take him down there now. | 我现在要把他带过去 |
[33:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:30] | I wanna thank you, Nathaniel, | 我想要谢谢你 内特尼尔 |
[33:32] | for the way you handled things tonight, | 谢谢你今晚处理这件事的方式 |
[33:34] | and for never believing that I could have had anything to do | 谢谢你相信我和毒品犯罪 |
[33:36] | with this heinous crime. | 绝没有任何关系 |
[33:38] | Well, I’m glad your conscience is clear. | 我很高兴你觉得对得起自己良心了 |
[33:43] | Wh-what is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[33:45] | You can’t possibly blame me for what happened. | 你不能因为这事指责我 |
[33:48] | You’ve pitted us against each other our entire lives. | 你让我们有生以来就在彼此竞争 |
[33:51] | Everything is a competition, and the prize is your approval. | 永远都在比赛 奖品就是你的赏识 |
[33:54] | It’s the great Van Der Bilt tradition. | 这就是我们伟大的范·德·比尔特家族的传统 |
[33:57] | Well, I’m sorry that you feel that way about your own family. | 我很遗憾你这样想你的家族 |
[34:01] | And might I remind you that Diana Payne | 或许我应该提醒你一下 戴安娜·佩恩 |
[34:02] | would never have given you that job at “The spectator” | 之所以给你这份《观察家》的工作 |
[34:04] | if I hadn’t paid her to? | 只是因为我付了她钱 |
[34:07] | You really think you can make it on your own? | 你真以为是你独自闯出来的吗 |
[34:11] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[34:13] | But it’s the only way it’ll mean anything. | 但也只能这样 |
[34:16] | I’ve set up some meetings with investors. | 我安排了要和赞助商们开个会 |
[34:22] | I’ll be making you an offer. | 我也邀请你来参加会议 |
[34:29] | Hey, where is she? What happened? | 她在哪里 发生什么事了 |
[34:30] | Oh, she’s fine. They’re not pressing charges. | 她没事 他们没有提出正式控告 |
[34:32] | Oh, thank God. You would not believe what I just came from. | 谢天谢地 你绝对猜不到我从哪儿过来 |
[34:36] | Look, Serena, while we’re alone, | 听着 瑟琳娜 现在刚好只有我们两个 |
[34:38] | there’s something I need to say to you. | 我有些事必须要告诉你 |
[34:40] | Are you… fake-breaking up with me? | 你是要和我 假装分手吗 |
[34:44] | You know how guys say, | 你知道男生会说 |
[34:45] | “It’s not you. It’s me”? | “不是你的原因 是我的原因” |
[34:46] | Well, in this case, it’s–it’s my book. | 现在呢 是我的书的原因 |
[34:48] | Well, don’t worry. You haven’t hurt my fake feelings. | 别担心 你没有伤害我假装的情感 |
[34:51] | I would never wanna get in the way of your career. | 我从来不想阻碍你的事业 |
[34:54] | There you are! | 你来啦 |
[34:55] | Ohh! Is everything okay? | 都还好吗 |
[34:57] | Were you worried about little ol’ me? | 你有没有担心我 |
[34:59] | B. You smell like a distillery. | B 你现在闻起来就像个酿酒厂 |
[35:02] | I had shots. They were fun! | 我喝酒了 超好玩 |
[35:05] | The first ten, anyway. | 前十杯啦 |
[35:08] | Oh, well, I’m sorry I missed the excitement. | 好遗憾我错过了令人兴奋的聚会 |
[35:09] | Oh, I had someone to watch over me. | 有人看着我呢 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:16] | She’s so nice. | 她人真好 |
[35:20] | Where’s Blair? | 布莱尔在哪儿 |
[35:21] | With me. | 和我在一起 |
[35:22] | Can you get her to Chuck’s hotel? | 你能把她送去恰克的酒店吗 |
[35:25] | No. The plan is finished. | 不行 计划终止 |
[35:27] | It’s over. | 到此为止了 |
[35:28] | And so are we. | 我们之间也是 |
[35:30] | Beatrice, wait. | 碧儿翠思 等等 |
[35:31] | I don’t want to play these games to hurt people. | 我不想再耍花招 伤害任何人了 |
[35:35] | I only want you, | 我只想要你 |
[35:36] | but you’re never going to leave the church for me. | 但你又绝不会为了我离开教堂 |
[35:37] | We both know it. | 这点我们都知道 |
[35:39] | I’m just the only one brave enough to say it out loud. | 我只是勇敢地讲出来而已 |
[35:54] | I wanted you to know | 我打给你是为了告诉你 |
[35:55] | Blair made it home safely. | 布莱尔安全到家了 |
[35:57] | I just tucked her in, and she is out like a light. | 我刚帮她盖好被子 她眯眼就睡着了 |
[36:00] | No surprise there. | 不感到意外 |
[36:01] | I never thought I’d see the day | 我从来没想过有一天 |
[36:02] | when Blair waldorf ate a tequila worm. | 我会看到布莱尔喝龙舌兰而烂醉 |
[36:04] | Yeah, I never thought I would read something | 我也从没想过我会被 |
[36:07] | written by Serena Van Der Woodsen | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森写的东西 |
[36:08] | that made me laugh out loud, and even more impressive | 逗得大笑不止 更震撼的是 |
[36:11] | there were no witnesses, | 这点没有目击证人 |
[36:12] | so I will deny it if asked publicly, but, uh, | 所以如果在公共场合被问起的话我会否认 |
[36:14] | there may have been a lump in my throat. | 但我真的貌似哽咽了一下 |
[36:17] | Really? A lump? | 真的吗 哽咽了吗 |
[36:18] | Don’t gloat, but seriously, I mean, it’s– | 别沾沾自喜 说真的 |
[36:20] | it’s surprisingly real for something supposedly fake. | 有些本应该是假的东西 却真实得出奇 |
[36:24] | Well, not all fake. | 并不都是假的 |
[36:26] | No, I know. We–we dated for years, | 我知道 我们曾恋爱过几年 |
[36:28] | so of course there’s history there. | 所以我们是有过去的 |
[36:30] | Yeah. But… | 没错 但是 |
[36:34] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[36:37] | It… I don’t… Just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[36:39] | Whatever. Have a good night, okay? | 算了 晚安了 好吗 |
[36:41] | No, what is it? Tell me. | 不好 你要说什么 告诉我 |
[36:43] | We’re Dan and Serena. You can tell me anything. | 我们是丹和瑟琳娜 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[36:44] | It must be true, ’cause I read that online. | 这点是真的 因为我看你在网上写了 |
[36:50] | I-I have to go. Bye. | 我得挂了 拜 |
[36:54] | Chuck, you need to leave now. | 恰克 你必须马上离开这 |
[36:56] | I don’t know what it is you think I did tonight, | 我知道你觉得今晚是我策划的 |
[36:58] | but all I care about is her. | 但是我在乎的只有她 |
[37:00] | Blair’s asleep, okay? | 布莱尔睡着了 |
[37:02] | And even if she wasn’t, she– | 就算她没有 |
[37:04] | she wouldn’t wanna see you anyway. | 她也不会想见你 |
[37:05] | Tell her I came by… | 那告诉她我来过 |
[37:09] | and that I’m not done. | 而且我还没放弃 |
[37:12] | That’s one thing I learned from blair. | 这是我从布莱尔身上学到的一点 |
[37:13] | You don’t give up on the people you love. | 绝不放弃你所爱的人 |
[37:36] | Rise and shine, jailbird. | 太阳出来喜洋洋啦 小囚犯 |
[37:38] | I made you french press. | 我给你煮了法式咖啡 |
[37:40] | Oh, no, no, please, please. I beg you, no light. | 别别别 求你了 不想见光 |
[37:47] | Here. You want your coffee? | 给 想喝咖啡吗 |
[37:49] | Uh, stop spinning. | 别转了 |
[37:59] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[38:01] | Louis’ wedding vows. | 路易的结婚誓词 |
[38:03] | I found them | 藏在我书桌里面 |
[38:04] | hidden in my desk last night, and I was drunk enough | 我昨晚找到的 我喝醉了 |
[38:07] | to allow myself a minor ethical transgression. | 所以允许我自己小违反一下道德 |
[38:11] | Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[38:15] | Okay, how were they? | 好吧 写得怎么样 |
[38:18] | It’s like he peered into my soul. | 他就像是看透了我的灵魂 |
[38:22] | I know Louis loves me, but sometimes | 我知道路易爱我 可有时 |
[38:24] | I wonder if he understands me. | 我会想 他是不是真的懂我 |
[38:27] | But reading this | 但看了这个 |
[38:29] | is exactly what I needed to go into our wedding. | 这完全就是我对我们婚姻的期望 |
[38:32] | Sure of my choice. | 我更加坚定了我的选择 |
[38:36] | Can I be a little jealous? | 我可以小嫉妒一下你吗 |
[38:38] | You may. | 可以 |
[38:40] | I-I can’t wait for you to hear them on Saturday, | 我等不及想在周六听到他说这些话了 |
[38:43] | and you don’t have to | 你也不用再为了我 |
[38:45] | keep up the charade with Humphrey for me any longer. | 和汉弗瑞演戏了 |
[38:48] | Louis and I are in a good place now. | 路易和我现在很好 |
[38:52] | Yeah, well, I’m glad everything worked out like it should have. | 我很高兴一切尽如人意 |
[38:58] | I’m gonna go into the office now, | 我现在要去办公室了 |
[38:59] | take down my column. It’ll help Dan. | 处理我的专栏 这样可以帮到丹 |
[39:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:04] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[39:07] | No! | 不要 |
[39:08] | Miss me, upper east siders? | 想念我了吗 上东区的孩子们 |
[39:11] | Have you been asking yourselves if you’re better off now | 你们有没有扪心自问 现在的你们 |
[39:14] | than you were two months ago? | 真的比两个月前过得好吗 |
[39:15] | You’ve made a grave mistake, Beatrice. | 你犯了个严重的错误 碧儿翠思 |
[39:18] | You forget I still have your mother’s ear. | 你忘记了我还向你母亲汇报 |
[39:21] | And she had no trouble believing | 而她毫不怀疑 |
[39:22] | you were still trying to ruin your brother’s wedding. | 你仍在试图毁坏你哥哥的婚礼 |
[39:25] | So when I suggested you might benefit | 所以当我暗示她你可能 |
[39:28] | from some missionary work in East Africa, she agreed. | 收了一些东非传教士的好处时 她相信了 |
[39:31] | I’ll tell my mother we slept together. | 我会告诉我母亲我和你睡过 |
[39:33] | You’ll be defrocked. | 你就会被免去神父职位 |
[39:35] | And whose word do you think she’ll accept? | 那你觉得她会相信谁的话 |
[39:37] | Her scheming daughter or her loyal, loving priest? | 她诡计多端的女儿 还是她忠诚仁爱的神父呢 |
[39:41] | You might be able to get rid of me, | 你或许可以抛弃我 |
[39:43] | but you won’t be able to stop the wedding. | 但是绝对无法叫停婚礼 |
[39:45] | Which is why I have found someone far better equipped | 所以我已经找到了一个比我厉害多的人 |
[39:48] | to assist me in my cause. | 来支持我的事业 |
[39:51] | That’s probably your mother now. | 大概是你母亲打来的吧 |
[39:54] | Bon voyage. | 一路顺风 |
[40:10] | Can you meet for lunch? | 午餐时能见个面吗 |
[40:12] | Well, I’m kind of on a roll here. What’s up? | 我这会儿写得正顺手 怎么了 |
[40:13] | I actually talked to Blair this morning, | 我早上和布莱尔谈了谈 |
[40:16] | and she wants us to stay together until the wedding, | 她希望我们俩在婚礼前都还是假装在一起 |
[40:19] | just so Louis doesn’t suspect anything. | 那样路易就不会怀疑什么 |
[40:21] | Would you hate that? | 你不会讨厌这么做吧 |
[40:25] | I mean, no. No, that’s fine, | 不会 不会 没关系 |
[40:26] | but only until the wedding, right? | 但是只持续到婚礼 对吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah, no, of course. | 对 对 当然了 |
[40:31] | You know, um, but we should probably still go out | 但是我们还是得 |
[40:34] | to keep appearances up. | 时不时出去一下 |
[40:36] | Uh, sure. Coffee? | 好的 去喝咖啡好吗 |
[40:37] | I don’t know. I was thinking, | 我也不知道 我在想 |
[40:39] | you know, dinner could be better | 吃顿饭是不是好些 |
[40:41] | or–or maybe a movie? | 或者看场电影怎么样 |
[40:44] | Yeah, that’s fine by me. I’ll call you later. | 好的 我没问题 我等下打给你 |
[40:48] | Trapped under the weight of a false accusation, | 在这段失败的时间里 |
[40:50] | I’ve done a lot of thinking | 我想了很多 |
[40:52] | about the kind of girl I want to be from now on. | 思考着从现在起我想要成为怎样的人 |
[40:55] | I’d like to be the kind… | 我想要成为一个 |
[40:56] | who does what she says she’s going to do. | 说到做到的人 |
[40:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:06] | 小说《陌生人》 [法国小说家]阿尔贝·加缪作品 | |
[41:08] | 谢谢你为我写的婚礼誓词 这是我们之间的秘密 —路易 | |
[41:15] | Mr. Bass, welcome. | 巴斯先生 欢迎您 |
[41:17] | Right on time. | 来得正是时候 |
[41:18] | I have no interest in niceties. Just tell me what you know. | 我没心情搞这些有的没的 告诉我你知道的事 |
[41:23] | I know what is in Blair Waldorf’s heart, | 我知道布莱尔·霍道夫真实的想法 |
[41:25] | and if you don’t want this wedding to happen, | 如果你想阻止这场婚礼的话 |
[41:28] | together, we can make sure it doesn’t. | 我们合作 绝对万无一失 |
[41:34] | She already thinks I’m a villain. | 反正她已经觉得我是个恶棍了 |
[41:38] | I may as well become one. | 我真的做个恶棍也无妨 |
[41:42] | You know what they say– talk is cheap. | 你知道俗话说 动嘴是贱活 |
[41:44] | So if you don’t have anything nice to say, | 所以如果你没什么好事可说 |
[41:47] | maybe you should just shut your mouth. | 最好还是闭上你的嘴 |
[41:50] | X.O.X.O. Gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |