时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | your one and only source | 这是你了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:03] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Don’t you think it’s time for you to head home? | 是不是也到你回家的时候了 |
[00:07] | I am home. | 我在家 |
[00:08] | No, I mean your other home, the one with your wife in it. | 不 我是指另一个家 你妻子在的那个家 |
[00:10] | “As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you, | 我所有的房产都留给你 |
[00:13] | Ivy Dickens.” | 艾薇·狄更斯 |
[00:14] | You are never gonna get away with this. | 你别妄想逃脱干系 |
[00:16] | You don’t have a case. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 你们没有胜算 我是无辜的 |
[00:18] | The court will decide that. | 法院会做出裁决的 |
[00:20] | Our relationship is not choosing one world or another. | 我们的感情不在于生活在谁的世界里 |
[00:22] | Our relationship is our world. We’re a team. | 这段感情就是我们的世界 我们是一体的 |
[00:24] | Serena’s gossip girl. I’m gonna prove it to you. | 瑟琳娜就是八卦天后 我会证明给你看 |
[00:28] | You saved Chuck’s life, | 你救了恰克的命 |
[00:30] | and you did that because… | 你那么做是因为 |
[00:32] | I’m Chuck’s mother. | 我是恰克的母亲 |
[00:34] | You’re actually her. You’re Gossip Girl. | 你就是”八卦天后” |
[00:35] | Please, whatever you do, | 拜托了 不管你怎么做 |
[00:36] | just don’t tell anyone. | 请你不要告诉任何人 |
[00:37] | It’s one thing to accuse Serena of being Gossip Girl. | 本来说要揭发瑟琳娜就是八卦天后 |
[00:40] | But sending in that video about Chuck? | 却把恰克的秘密传上去 |
[00:42] | I can’t forgive that. | 我原谅不了 |
[00:43] | I’ve always hesitated going after Lola’s father | 我一直在犹豫着是否该为洛拉的抚养费 |
[00:45] | for child support. | 去找她的生父 |
[00:47] | Do you even know who he is? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[00:48] | I’m looking right at him. | 远在天边近在眼前 |
[00:49] | What if my dad doesn’t even know I exist? | 如果我爸爸根本不知道有我呢 |
[00:52] | What if all he’d want is to know me? | 如果他最大的心愿就是认识我呢 |
[00:54] | I’m sure he does. | 他肯定知道你 |
[01:03] | You know you love me. | 你知道你是爱我的 |
[01:11] | 上东区丑闻 金钱大战 | |
[01:12] | In our modern age, | 当今时代 |
[01:13] | there are so many ways for information to travel. | 信息传播的方式多种多样 |
[01:18] | And yet, with all our tablets and smartphones, | 虽然平板电脑和智能手机已占据我们的生活 |
[01:21] | there are still some people | 总有人还是 |
[01:22] | who like to get their morning dish the old-fashioned way. | 喜欢传统方式的早餐 |
[01:26] | Even without the information highway, | 即使没有信息高速公路 |
[01:28] | good news always seems to travel fast. | 好消息总是传播得更快 |
[01:31] | But bad news? | 而坏消息呢 |
[01:32] | Well, you know what they say… | 你们知道他们是如何说的 |
[01:35] | You know, I must commend myself | 我今天一定要 |
[01:36] | on my choice of wardrobe for you today. | 为你置备行头 |
[01:38] | You are striking just the right tone of literate and serious yet | 你对文学的见解令人印象深刻 |
[01:42] | playful and accessible. | 但你的形象很轻浮并且很好说话 |
[01:43] | I’m just meeting a couple of Simon & Schuster publicists. | 我只是要见西蒙与舒斯特出版社的出版人 |
[01:45] | It’s really not a big deal. | 真的没什么大不了 |
[01:46] | Not a big deal? What could be more important | 没什么大不了 有什么能比 |
[01:49] | than strategizing ways to publicize yourself? | 制定战略宣传自己更重要 |
[01:51] | I don’t know. Maybe the banking crisis or– | 我不知道 也许是资金危机 |
[01:53] | or what’s going on in Syria or– | 或者叙利亚正在发生的事 |
[01:55] | Dan, we know you’re never gonna be trending on Twitter | 丹 如果你讨论这些话题 |
[01:57] | if you choose those topics to discuss. | 你不会成为推特红人的 |
[01:59] | Now just be humble, self-deprecating, | 现在开始 要谦虚 |
[02:02] | with a tinge of intellectual superiority. | 带有一点点聪明的优越感 |
[02:05] | And always leave them wanting more. | 记住保留实力 |
[02:07] | Have a great day! | 祝你今天好运 |
[02:13] | Dorota! | 多洛塔 |
[02:16] | Run me a hot bath. | 帮我放好热水 |
[02:17] | I want a long soak in the tub and catch up on my reading. | 我要泡个悠长的澡 读读杂志 |
[02:21] | I have better idea. | 我有个更好的注意 |
[02:22] | How about you take quick shower, | 不如你简单冲一下 |
[02:24] | then supervise me as I clean out your closet? | 然后监督我清空你的衣橱 |
[02:28] | You need more space, | 你需要更多空间 |
[02:29] | And I-I-I need to work off baby weight bad. | 我也急切地需要减减婴儿肥 |
[02:35] | Did you see the look on Ivy’s face | 当母亲的护士指控艾薇 |
[02:37] | when mother’s nurse accused her | 利用母亲的脆弱和年老时 |
[02:38] | of “Taking unfair advantage of the weak and elderly”? | 你看到她脸上的表情了吗 |
[02:41] | Well, thank god that woman came forward | 幸好她站出来 |
[02:42] | and said what actually happened. | 说出了真话 |
[02:43] | I knew right then that the judge would invalidate the will. | 我刚刚知道法官会宣布遗嘱无效 |
[02:47] | Tell me, Lily. | 告诉我 莉莉 |
[02:49] | How much exactly did you pay that nurse to lie for you? | 你给了那个护士多少钱收买她帮你作伪证 |
[02:52] | ‘Cause I have done nothing but love and care for CeCe. | 因为我给予茜茜的都是关切和爱护 |
[02:56] | It’s not my mom’s fault that the truth finally came out. | 真相大白不是我母亲的错 |
[02:58] | So why don’t you leave us alone | 请你不要打扰我们 |
[02:59] | before we head into one of these offices | 不然我们会去 |
[03:01] | and file a restraining order against you? | 申请对你的限制令 |
[03:05] | Hey, mom. Where was Rufus this morning? | 妈妈 鲁弗斯今天早上去了哪里 |
[03:06] | I was kinda surprised he wasn’t here to support you. | 他没在这里帮你让我有些惊讶 |
[03:08] | Well, Rufus had an appointment, | 鲁弗斯有约在身 |
[03:09] | and I just told him not to cancel | 我跟他说不需要取消 |
[03:11] | because as long as you were by my side, I’d be fine. | 因为有你陪着我就够了 |
[03:14] | So what happens now? | 所以现在是什么情况 |
[03:15] | The money just reverts back to you? | 你能拿回属于你的钱了吗 |
[03:16] | Well, now that the will has been revoked, | 既然现在遗嘱被废除了 |
[03:18] | The estate will be split 50-50 between me and Carol. | 我和卡萝会对半平分房产 |
[03:20] | And she’s flying in tonight to sign the paperwork. | 她今晚会飞来签订书面材料 |
[03:22] | There’ll be gloating, no doubt. | 不用说 她一定会很得意 |
[03:24] | Well, believe me, it’s a small price to pay | 相信我 要想成功 |
[03:26] | to be done with this whole thing. | 这只是很小一部分代价 |
[03:27] | And thank god nobody knew how dirty it really got. | 谢天谢地没有人知道什么不好的内部消息 |
[03:32] | Here she comes! | 她来了 |
[03:33] | Lily! Lily! Is the family still fighting with each other | 莉莉 莉莉 家族还在为你母亲的遗产 |
[03:36] | over your mother’s inheritance? | 明争暗斗吗 |
[03:37] | How’s it feel going from high-class to high-trash? | 从上流阶层沦落成垃圾底层的感觉如何 |
[03:40] | Well, I assure you, this is all one big misunderstanding. | 我以人格担保 这不过是一个误会 |
[03:42] | The entire Rhodes clan couldn’t be happier. | 罗兹家族其乐融融 |
[03:45] | Any truth to the rumors | 关于你和你丈夫分居的传闻 |
[03:46] | that you and your husband are no longer living together? | 你又作何回应呢 |
[03:49] | No. None at all. | 不 没有这样的事 |
[03:51] | Serena, shall we? | 瑟琳娜 我们走吧 |
[03:53] | Wait, just one more question. | 等等 最后一个问题 |
[04:03] | I think you dialed the wrong number. | 我想你打错电话了 |
[04:04] | Obviously, you meant to call your son and not me. | 显然 你想打给你儿子 不是我 |
[04:06] | I know the news of me being Chuck’s mother | 我知道我是恰克的母亲这个消息 |
[04:08] | must have come as rather a… big surprise to you. | 对你来说有点难以接受 |
[04:12] | Ya think? | 你这么认为吗 |
[04:13] | But it doesn’t have to ruin anything between us. | 但这并不会影响我们之间的关系 |
[04:15] | Except for the small fact that | 你也许不知道 |
[04:16] | every time I look at you now, I see a Bass in my face. | 我现在每次看到你 都想到拜斯 |
[04:20] | You know I still have feelings for you. | 你知道我对你还有感觉 |
[04:22] | And now that you’ve broken up with that girl Lola, | 既然你现在已经和洛拉分手了 |
[04:26] | I think you might still have feelings for me, too. | 我想你也许还对我有感觉 |
[04:29] | Am I wrong? | 我错了吗 |
[04:31] | I should really go. | 我真的要挂了 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna be out of the office all day. But… | 我今天不会在办公室 不过 |
[04:35] | can we meet after work tonight | 我们今晚下班后能见一面 |
[04:37] | and at least talk it through? | 至少当面说明白行吗 |
[04:40] | I don’t know. I never really saw myself as | 我不知道 我从没有想过自己有一天 |
[04:42] | a “sleep with your best friend’s mother” kind of a guy. | 会成为”和最好朋友的妈妈上床”的人 |
[04:45] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 好吗 |
[04:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:49] | Is it true what the paparazzi said about you and Rufus? | 狗仔队说的关于你和鲁弗斯的事情是真的吗 |
[04:51] | Are you really not living together? | 你们真的分居了吗 |
[04:53] | Well, we’re taking a little hiatus to clear our heads, yes. | 我们只是暂时分开 整理思路 没错 |
[04:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[04:59] | Well, because I didn’t want to worry you. | 因为我不想让你担心 |
[05:00] | Rufus is in Brooklyn. He’s fine. | 鲁弗斯在布鲁克林 他很好 |
[05:02] | And, you know, he’ll come around like he always does. | 他最后一定会回来的 像往常一样 |
[05:04] | My bigger concern is the public perception | 我最担心的还是公众 |
[05:07] | of this whole mess that Ivy caused. | 对艾薇搅起的这池浑水的看法 |
[05:09] | ’cause let me tell you something, Serena, | 你要记住一点 瑟琳娜 |
[05:11] | nothing ruins a family reputation faster | 没有什么能比金钱大战更快速地 |
[05:13] | than a money fight. | 破坏家族名誉 |
[05:14] | You should be focusing on fixing things with Rufus. | 你应该把精力用于想想怎样和鲁弗斯和好 |
[05:17] | I know! We’ll have a big family dinner here tonight, | 我知道 我们今晚在这里来个家庭聚餐吧 |
[05:21] | to celebrate our victory in court. | 庆祝我们在法庭上的胜利 |
[05:23] | And I’ll invite a reporter from the New York Social Diary | 我会邀请一个纽约社会日记网的记者 |
[05:26] | to dispel all the rumors of family strife. | 消除家庭冲突的谣言 |
[05:28] | You think the way to handle this | 你认为邀请媒体到我们家 |
[05:29] | is by inviting the media into our home? | 是解决问题的办法吗 |
[05:32] | I’ll find a way to get Rufus here. | 我会想办法让鲁弗斯过来 |
[05:33] | You bring Lola. | 你负责带洛拉来 |
[05:35] | We’re not exactly in a good place right now. | 我们现在关系很紧张 |
[05:37] | Well, get in one. Once they see us all together, | 那就努力和好 一旦大众看到我们一起出现 |
[05:39] | these vicious rumors will evaporate before they began. | 这些恶性谣言就会被扼杀在摇篮中 |
[05:52] | Nathaniel, are my ears playing tricks on me | 内特尼尔 是我的耳朵欺骗了我 |
[05:54] | Or did I hear you on the phone with a young lady earlier? | 还是你刚刚真的在跟哪个小美女打电话 |
[05:58] | No, not exactly. Um… | 不 不算是小 |
[06:01] | You mother called to talk to me. | 你妈打过来跟我聊下 |
[06:05] | Well, I’m not sure which one of us this is more awkward for. | 真不知道我们俩现在是谁更尴尬 |
[06:08] | Neither am I. | 我也是啊 |
[06:09] | Between my history with Diana and now yours, | 先是我跟戴安娜那一腿 现在又是你们 |
[06:10] | It’s just too weird to even be in business with her. | 我现在就连和她共事都觉得怪怪的 |
[06:14] | I would love to find some funding | 我正急着找个金主 |
[06:15] | and possibly buy her out for good. | 好让她尽可能永远地退出公司 |
[06:18] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[06:19] | Unfortunately, I’m still trying to decide | 不好意思 我还没决定 |
[06:20] | what kind of relationship I want with her. | 要跟她保持哪种关系 |
[06:23] | Which means I’m not ready to put her out of business just yet. | 也就是说 我还没准备让她退出 |
[06:26] | What you’re saying is, since I already screwed her… | 你是说 既然我和她的关系已经很乱了 |
[06:28] | I don’t need to also. | 我也没必要那样做 |
[06:31] | Oh, by the way, I hope you don’t mind. | 对了 我希望你不会介意 |
[06:32] | I called Andrew in | 我让安德鲁来 |
[06:33] | to figure out where Diana’s getting her money. | 调查戴安娜的资金来源 |
[06:34] | She needed my grandfather last time. | 上次她找了我外公 |
[06:36] | Someone must be bankrolling her now. | 这次她背后肯定也有人 |
[06:38] | And when you find out who it is? | 那你查出来之后呢 |
[06:39] | I’ll try and convince the investor to bet on me alone. | 我想试试说服投资方直接来支持我 |
[06:42] | Do what you have to do, | 放手一搏吧 |
[06:43] | But I am respectfully staying out of it. | 我就敬而远之了 |
[06:48] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[06:49] | Mr. Bass. | 拜斯先生 |
[06:52] | I did some digging. | 我做了些调查 |
[06:54] | I found out that Diana is getting her funding | 发现戴安娜是 |
[06:56] | from an Australian holding company. | 由一个澳大利亚的控股公司资助的 |
[06:59] | Were you able to find a name? | 公司名字查到没 |
[07:05] | Andrew, I need you to find out | 安德鲁 我要你查清楚 |
[07:06] | everything you can about Diana Payne. | 关于戴安娜·佩恩的一切 |
[07:11] | I’ll tell you, dorota, | 我跟你说 多洛塔 |
[07:12] | For the first time in a long time, | 这是很久以来 |
[07:14] | I feel as if all is right in the universe. | 我第一次觉得一切都顺了 |
[07:16] | Not the Dior! | 放下那件迪奥 |
[07:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:22] | Why did you throw these away? | 你干嘛把这些都丢了 |
[07:23] | I haven’t read “New york” Magazine yet. | 我还没读《纽约》杂志呢 |
[07:25] | It’s too much clutter. It clutter your brain. | 这本太乱了 会污染你大脑的 |
[07:33] | You sure you want to read, miss Blair? | 你确定要读吗 布莱尔小姐 |
[07:35] | There are some bad things about friends in there. | 里面有说你朋友的坏话的 |
[07:38] | Don’t you know me at all? | 你难道不了解我吗 |
[07:39] | I love reading bad things about my friends. | 我最爱看朋友出丑了啊 |
[07:40] | It’s the only thing that makes me feel better about myself. | 不然我怎么会觉得自己过得好呢 |
[07:43] | 热门青年作家丹·汉弗瑞的新书 ——绝非《局外人》的狗尾续貂 | |
[07:46] | Dan made the approval matrix? | 丹被写进评价矩阵了 |
[07:48] | In the highbrow/brilliant box? | 还是”杰出文化名流”一栏 |
[07:50] | “Dan humphrey writing a new book– | “丹·汉弗瑞的新书—— |
[07:52] | one that isn’t a cheap sequel to ‘inside.'” | 绝非《局外人》的狗尾续貂” |
[07:54] | That’s brilliant? | 这就杰出了 |
[07:55] | I mean, I’m surprised he made the magazine at all, but… | 我是说 真惊讶他上杂志了 不过 |
[07:58] | 布莱尔·霍道夫 上榜理由:比金·卡戴珊婚姻还短命 | |
[08:02] | He’s highbrow and I’m lowbrow | 他在”文化名流”栏 而我在”凡夫俗子”栏 |
[08:04] | “For being married for less time than kim kardashian”? | “上榜理由:比金·卡戴珊婚姻还短命” |
[08:04] | 金·卡戴珊:好莱坞名媛 与克里斯·亨弗里斯婚姻短暂仅72天 | |
[08:08] | I was so wrong, Dorota. All is not right in the universe. | 我真是错了 多洛塔 一切都不顺 |
[08:11] | The universe is totally upended, | 一切都颠三倒四的 |
[08:13] | And we must right it immediately. | 我们必须要马上把一切矫正过来 |
[08:14] | And how we plan to do that? | 我们准备怎么做呢 |
[08:16] | I must become as highbrow as Dan this instant. | 我必须马上变得跟丹一样的文化名流 |
[08:28] | Hello, sweetie. | 你好 甜心 |
[08:29] | Hey, dad. I-I think I need your help. | 爸爸 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:31] | For you, anything. | 为了你 什么都可以 |
[08:32] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[08:32] | Word got out about all of our family drama | 争外婆遗产闹出来的事 |
[08:34] | over grandma’s inheritance, | 传得人尽皆知 |
[08:35] | and now mom wants to have a big dinner tonight | 妈妈今晚想办一个大型晚餐 |
[08:38] | and–and invite the press to try to fix it. | 还要邀请媒体来修正视听 |
[08:40] | I don’t know. I just don’t think | 我不知道 我觉得这并不是 |
[08:41] | that’s the right way to handle it. | 解决问题的办法 |
[08:43] | This is just your mother’s process. | 这就是你妈妈的办事程序啊 |
[08:45] | She needs to make sure | 她必须确保 |
[08:45] | everything looks good on the outside | 外忧先解决 |
[08:47] | before she takes care of the inside. | 才会来收拾内患 |
[08:49] | Well, is there any way you can make it? | 那你能过来吗 |
[08:51] | You’ve been such a calming presence | 在这一切风波中 |
[08:53] | during all this craziness. | 你一直就像一只镇定剂 |
[08:55] | And Carol is gonna be there, | 而且卡萝也会出席 |
[08:56] | which usually only adds to the conflict. | 但一般情况下她只是更添乱而已 |
[08:59] | I wish I could, sweetie, | 我也希望我能来 宝贝 |
[09:00] | But there’s no way I can get into town on such short notice. | 但现在我来不及赶进城了 |
[09:03] | But don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[09:03] | I promise you, everything is gonna be just fine. | 我保证 会没事的 |
[09:06] | Okay. Well, thank you anyway. | 好吧 还是谢谢你 |
[09:09] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[09:10] | Love you, too, angel. | 我也爱你 小天使 |
[09:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:13] | I’ve always been a daddy’s girl, | 我也一直是老爸的乖乖女 |
[09:15] | But sometimes the problem with fathers… | 不过有时候关于爸爸这档子事 |
[09:18] | Sorry about that. Now where were we? | 不好意思 我们刚刚说到哪儿了 |
[09:22] | I think you were about to tell me | 我想你该跟我说 |
[09:23] | how you found out that you’re my dad. | 你是怎么发现你是我爸爸的了 |
[09:26] | is that they can be real sons of bitches. | 真相是他们还真是不要脸 |
[09:41] | How am I supposed to be okay with this? | 我怎么可能接受这种事 |
[09:43] | My mom knowingly kept me from you all these years. | 我妈妈故意让我这些年跟你避而不见 |
[09:46] | It may sound crazy, but I think in her… own way, | 听起来可能很假 不过我想在她看来 |
[09:51] | She was just trying to protect everyone. | 她这样是在试着保护大家而已 |
[09:52] | Well, she still should’ve told me about it, | 但她还是应该告诉我啊 |
[09:54] | and then it could’ve been up to you and me | 而之后我和你要保持什么关系 |
[09:55] | what kind of relationship we wanted to have. | 是我们的事 |
[09:57] | I know in your mind you think we lost a lot of good years, but… | 也许你觉得我们错过了很多美好的岁月 |
[10:01] | the truth is, | 但 实际上 |
[10:03] | I was a lousy dad | 就瑟琳娜和艾瑞克而言 |
[10:04] | to Serena and Eric. | 我实在不是个好爸爸 |
[10:06] | I think I finally learned from my mistakes. | 我也终于自食其果了 |
[10:08] | So instead of looking back and cursing your mother, | 所以与其痛惜过去记恨你妈妈 |
[10:11] | how about we focus on what we can have moving forward? | 我们倒不如想想以后要怎么过 |
[10:20] | Now your mom told me not to tell anybody about us, | 你妈妈让我不要把我们的事说出去 |
[10:22] | But… | 不过 |
[10:24] | if you’d like everyone to know the truth, | 如果你想让大家知道真相 |
[10:27] | it’s fine by me. | 我没关系的 |
[10:29] | I think it would be best if we didn’t tell the family just yet. | 我觉得现在还是不要告诉大家比较好 |
[10:32] | I won’t say a word. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 那好 |
[10:43] | Have you heard the good news? | 你听说好消息了吗 |
[10:45] | A judge invalidated my mother’s will, | 法官判决我母亲的遗嘱无效了 |
[10:48] | so we can now finally put all this drama behind us. | 我们终于可以摆脱这些烦心事了 |
[10:51] | Now where are the champagne flutes? | 香槟杯在哪里呢 |
[10:56] | Uh, lil… why are you here? | 莉莉 你来是为了什么 |
[10:59] | Well, because we’re having a celebratory dinner | 因为我们今晚要在家办一个庆祝晚宴 |
[11:01] | tonight at our place, just the family, | 就我们家人 |
[11:03] | and I want you to come. | 我想你过来 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry you’re upset with me, | 我很抱歉你对我很失望 |
[11:10] | but I think it’s time we put our petty fighting behind us | 但我觉得是时候停战 |
[11:12] | and move on. | 继续过下去了 |
[11:14] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:15] | I’d say that doesn’t sound like a real apology. | 我觉得这听起来可不是真诚的道歉 |
[11:17] | Well, I’m not sure I’m the one who needs to apologize. | 好吧 我不觉得我是应该道歉的那个人 |
[11:19] | Oh, you think I am? For what? | 那你觉得我是了 为什么 |
[11:20] | Taking Ivy’s side, paying her way behind my back? | 支持艾薇 背着我给她钱 |
[11:24] | She was basically homeless. | 她无家可归 |
[11:26] | That’s because the home she’d been living in was mine. | 那是因为她之前霸占的是我的家 |
[11:28] | That’s exactly right, lil. | 这就对了 莉莉 |
[11:30] | It was yours, not ours. | 是你的家 不是我们的 |
[11:34] | Do you see what we’re doing here, | 你懂了我们是在干嘛了吗 |
[11:35] | all this fighting and finger pointing? | 所有这些争吵 这些纠纷 |
[11:37] | I thought we were in this together, | 我认为我们是一起的 |
[11:38] | but you do whatever you feel like. | 但你做事只顾自己感受 |
[11:39] | Well, I could say the same thing about you. | 我也可以这样指责你 |
[11:41] | This isn’t how a marriage is supposed to be. | 婚姻不该是这样的 |
[11:44] | Who’s wrong? Who’s right? It doesn’t matter. | 谁对谁错 根本不重要 |
[11:46] | What matters is that we’re in a partnership. | 重要的是我们是个整体 |
[11:48] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我再赞成不过了 |
[11:50] | Then how about you give me a call | 那等你准备好要成为这个整体的一部分时 |
[11:51] | when you’re ready to be a partner again? | 再打电话给我怎么样 |
[12:04] | Wow. That must’ve been one quick jet | 看来你是搭了架超快的喷气飞机 |
[12:06] | you took to get you back to new york already. | 赶来纽约的啊 |
[12:08] | Serena. Hello. | 瑟琳娜 你好 |
[12:11] | Do you wanna explain why you lied to me | 你要不要解释一下为什么要骗我 |
[12:13] | or why you were hanging out with Lola? | 或者为什么你跟洛拉在一起 |
[12:17] | If you must know, I… | 如果你一定要问 我 |
[12:20] | bonded with my niece at Cece’s wake. | 在为茜茜守夜时认识了我侄女 |
[12:23] | She’s been a bit lonely with all this stuff | 在遭遇这一团乱以及她妈妈的事情后 |
[12:24] | with her mother. | 她很孤独 |
[12:25] | I’m just… trying to be there for her. | 我只是想给予她支持 |
[12:28] | But that still doesn’t explain | 但仍解释不了 |
[12:29] | Why you told me you weren’t in town. | 你为什么骗我说不在城里 |
[12:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:34] | It’s just, you invited me to a family dinner, | 你邀请我参加家庭聚餐 |
[12:36] | and I heard rumors that lily and rufus are having problems. | 我听说莉莉和鲁弗斯在闹矛盾 |
[12:40] | As you know, my presence tends to be | 你该明白 我的出现 |
[12:42] | The opposite of helpfup around the two of them. | 只会让他们俩的矛盾升级 |
[12:47] | I never should’ve lied to you. | 我不应该骗你 |
[12:49] | I-I didn’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该怎么解释了 |
[12:52] | Well, if you wanna make it up to me, | 如果你想补偿我 |
[12:54] | Why don’t you come to dinner tonight? | 今晚来参加聚餐吧 |
[12:57] | Please? I’m not gonna take “No” For an answer, | 求你了 我不接受你的拒绝 |
[12:58] | So just say “Yes,” Dad. For me? | 那就答应吧 爸爸 全当为了我 |
[13:01] | You convinced me. | 你说服了我 |
[13:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | You know, I’m–I’m gonna invite Lola, too. | 我也会邀请洛拉 |
[13:08] | I’ll see you at mom’s at 8:00, okay? | 今晚八点在妈妈那里见 好吗 |
[13:09] | Great. | 好 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I appreciate that. Thanks. | 感谢你 再见 |
[13:18] | Were you able to reach jack? | 找到杰克了吗 |
[13:19] | No. Apparently, he’s taken a leave of absence | 没有 明显他休假了 |
[13:22] | from bass Australia, | 不在澳洲拜斯企业 |
[13:23] | And no one seems to know where he is. | 没人知道他的去向 |
[13:25] | Of course, they say that’s rather normal for Jack. | 当然他们说 对杰克而言这是家常便饭 |
[13:27] | Well, you have a visitor. Want me to let her in? | 你有客人来访 让她进来吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah, sure. Thanks, Amy. | 可以 谢谢 艾米 |
[13:34] | Nate, hi. | 你好 内特 |
[13:36] | Lola, hey. | 洛拉 你好 |
[13:37] | I just recently gained insight | 最近我才切身体会到 |
[13:39] | into how painful it must’ve been | 对于恰克来说 |
[13:41] | For chuck to find out that diana was his mom. | 发现戴安娜是他生母会多难受 |
[13:44] | And I’m just really sorry for the role I played in that. | 我对自己的所作所为深感歉意 |
[13:48] | Oh, yeah, well, thanks for that. | 没关系 |
[13:49] | But… why? What happened to you? | 可是这是怎么了 |
[13:51] | My father finally came forward, | 我父亲终于现身了 |
[13:53] | And, um, I just spent the morning with him. | 整个早上我都跟他一起 |
[13:57] | So I really needed someone to talk to. | 所以我很需要跟人谈谈 |
[14:00] | Well, I’m glad you came to me. Believe it or not, | 很高兴你来找我 不管你信不信 |
[14:01] | I went through the same thing with Chuck | 我陪恰克经历过这种事 |
[14:03] | when he thought he found his mother a couple years ago. | 几年前 他以为自己找到了生母 |
[14:07] | Another woman besides Diana? | 除了戴安娜还有其他女人 |
[14:09] | Yeah, but it turned out none of it was true. | 对 但后来发现是假的 |
[14:11] | It was just all this big lie orchestrated by his, um… | 只是一场精心设计的骗局 |
[14:14] | Orchestrated by his uncle Jack. | 是他叔叔杰克一手编造的 |
[14:18] | Hey, lola, I’m–I’m really sorry, | 洛拉 不好意思 |
[14:20] | But I can talk more about this later. | 我稍后再跟你详谈 |
[14:21] | I’ve just gotta deal with something right now. | 我现在必须先处理一些事情 |
[14:23] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:29] | Hey, amy, would you give me Andrew Tyler? | 艾米 帮我联系安德鲁·泰勒 |
[14:30] | And if you can’t reach him, | 如果联系不上他 |
[14:31] | see if you can find any information online | 看能不能在网上查询到 |
[14:33] | about a woman named Elizabeth Fisher. | 有关伊丽莎白·费舍尔这个女人的资料 |
[14:46] | So as I was cleaning out my closet this morning, | 当我今早整理衣橱时 |
[14:48] | I suddenly had a brilliant– | 我突然想到一个杰出 |
[14:50] | And highbrow. | 而且非常有文化 |
[14:51] | Thank you, dorota. A brilliant and extremely highbrow idea. | 谢谢 多洛塔 杰出而且超级文艺的点子 |
[14:55] | Such a shame to have all these beautiful accessories | 这是何等可惜让这些美丽的配饰 |
[14:58] | That are hidden from the world the vast majority of the time. | 大部分时间都隐藏于世 |
[15:01] | So I decided to allow F.I.T. | 所以我决定在设计学院博物馆 |
[15:03] | to exhibit My shoe and handbag collection. | 展出我的鞋子和包包 |
[15:06] | This is the purse I brought to prom, | 这是我参加毕业舞会时用的手拿包 |
[15:07] | And, of course, | 还有这个 |
[15:08] | That is the shoe that louis brought back to me from Paris | 这是路易从巴黎带回给我的鞋子 |
[15:10] | In the beginning of our storybook romance. | 这是我们浪漫故事的开端 |
[15:12] | Which ended even more famously than it began, didn’t it? | 好像故事的结局比开端更精彩吧 |
[15:16] | Maybe if you were still a princess, I’d bite, | 如果你现在仍然是公主 也许我会答应 |
[15:18] | but since you’re no longer royalty… | 但既然你不再是皇室成员 |
[15:20] | She still royalty to me. | 对于我来说 她仍是公主 |
[15:22] | Down, dorota. It’s okay. | 够了 多洛塔 继续说吧 |
[15:23] | Also, it’s far too similar | 而且这跟我们之前举行过的 |
[15:25] | To an exhibit we already did with Daphne Guinness. | 达芙妮·古尼斯的展览太相似了 |
[15:28] | Perhaps another time. | 有机会再合作吧 |
[15:35] | Who was that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[15:35] | Some representative from F.I.T. | 什么设计学院博物馆的代表 |
[15:37] | More like similar word, but spelled “S”– | 好像是叫设计 但是屎字开头的 |
[15:39] | It doesn’t matter. How was the meeting with your publicist? | 没什么的 跟出版商的会面顺利吗 |
[15:43] | They just wanted to see me in person | 他们就想见见我本人 |
[15:44] | so they could tell me I’m one of the five people nominated | 通知我被提名纽约公共图书馆 |
[15:46] | for the New York Public Library’s 2012 Young Lion in fiction Award. | 2012幼师小说奖 我是五名候选人之一 |
[15:50] | And there’s a cocktail reception tonight | 他们今晚会举办一个鸡尾酒会 |
[15:52] | where they’re honoring the nominees. | 借此向提名者致敬 |
[15:54] | I was wondering if, uh, if you would be my date. | 我想邀请你与我一同出席 |
[15:56] | Well, of course. | 当然没问题 |
[15:58] | I can’t wait to be there to honor you, | 我等不及到场向你致敬 |
[16:01] | My boyfriend, | 我最最亲爱的 |
[16:02] | who’s doing such highbrow, brilliant things. | 为文化界做出了如此杰出的贡献 |
[16:05] | In fact, I’m gonna buy a new dress since clearly | 所以我要去买一条新裙子 |
[16:08] | nothing is worthwhile in my entire collection. | 我的衣柜里没一件值得穿的 |
[16:10] | Okay, but it’s a cocktail party. | 好吧 不过只是一个鸡尾酒聚会 |
[16:12] | You can keep it casual. | 装着都很随意 |
[16:13] | Despite what f.I.T. believes, | 不管设计学院的人怎么看 |
[16:14] | I think I know how to dress myself for an evening out, | 我觉得自己还是懂得如何打扮得体 |
[16:17] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Hey! Have you seen lola? | 你看到洛拉吗 |
[16:21] | I just saw on “Gossip girl” that she was here. | 我刚在”八卦天后”上看到她在这 |
[16:23] | Oh, you just missed her. | 她刚走了 |
[16:25] | Oh. I just left her a message | 我给她留了言 |
[16:27] | Inviting her to this family dinner tonight, | 邀请她参加今晚的家庭聚餐 |
[16:29] | But I really wanted to make up with her in person | 经历了上周的争执后 |
[16:30] | After our tiff last week. | 我真心想跟她和好 |
[16:31] | Oh, I’m glad. | 很好 |
[16:32] | Lola could really use some friends right about now. | 洛拉现在正需要朋友 |
[16:34] | She’s just going through some things, you know? | 她现在面临着一些困扰 |
[16:36] | Unrelated to you, but… | 跟你无关 但 |
[16:38] | Really? Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[16:39] | She just met her father for the first time today. | 她今天第一次见到了她父亲 |
[16:41] | She spent the morning with him. I think the whole experience | 她早上跟他在一起 我想这一切 |
[16:43] | Just kind of threw her for a loop, you know? | 令她大受打击 |
[16:44] | She spent the morning with her father? | 她早上跟她父亲在一起吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:47] | Nate, no word from Andrew yet, but I think I found | 内特 联系不到安德鲁 但找到了 |
[16:49] | that phone number your were asking for. | 你要的电话号码 |
[16:50] | Ah. Thanks, Amy. | 谢谢 艾米 |
[16:51] | Listen, Serena, I really need to go deal with this. Excuse me. | 瑟琳娜 我得去处理点事情 失陪 |
[16:53] | Lily may have wanted the perfect nuclear family, | 莉莉或许想要一个凝聚力十足的家庭 |
[16:57] | but this bomb is going to start a war. | 但这枚聚集力量的炸弹将引起一场战争 |
[17:09] | How’s this for tonight’s speech? | 今晚的演讲这样说如何 |
[17:10] | “I learned many things writing this book. | “通过这本书的创作 我收获颇多” |
[17:12] | “Number one– don’t exploit your friends.” | “第一点 别利用朋友” |
[17:13] | “Number two–if you are going to exploit your friends, | “第二点 如果你要利用朋友 |
[17:16] | Uh, you–you should probably tell them about it first.” | 你最好事先告知他们” |
[17:18] | I can do better than this. | 真是够烂的 |
[17:20] | You know, I’d be happy to accompany you to the event | 如果你愿意的话 身为一名骄傲的父亲 |
[17:22] | as your proud father, if you want me to. | 我很乐意陪你出席这个宴会 |
[17:24] | Okay, what’s going on, dad? | 爸 发生什么事了 |
[17:25] | You haven’t wanted to spend this much time with me | 自从我上次写期末论文后 |
[17:27] | since I wrote a term paper | 你已经好久不会这样陪我了 |
[17:28] | On british punk rock and the subculture of scorn. | 就是那篇英式庞克摇滚和嘲讽次文化的论文 |
[17:30] | All right, you got me. | 被你识破了 |
[17:32] | Lily invited me to this big family dinner tonight, | 莉莉邀请我今晚参加家庭聚会 |
[17:35] | and I’m not sure if I wanna go. | 但我不确定去不去 |
[17:38] | Well, do I need to remind you that lily’s still your wife? | 需要我提醒你 莉莉仍然是你妻子吗 |
[17:41] | Don’t tell me you’re on her side. | 别跟我说 你站在她那边 |
[17:42] | No, I’m not on any side. | 不 我保持中立 |
[17:43] | But you gave me some very good advice recently | 但你最近给过我很好的建议 |
[17:45] | on the importance of equality in a relationship. | 告诉我一段关系中平等的重要性 |
[17:48] | And if Lily is taking steps to make things better, | 如果莉莉在努力改善关系 |
[17:52] | how can you not at least try to do the same? | 你为什么不能做些尝试呢 |
[17:56] | That’s all. | 说完了 |
[18:03] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[18:04] | Mom, I know you wanna have | 妈 我知道你想 |
[18:05] | This great family dinner here tonight, | 今晚有一个美好的家庭聚餐 |
[18:06] | But you have to cancel. | 但你必须取消它 |
[18:08] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[18:11] | I just… | 我… |
[18:13] | I just found out that Lola’s not my cousin, | 我刚发现了洛拉不是我表妹 |
[18:14] | but she’s my sister. | 而是我妹妹 |
[18:17] | Which means dad was having an affair with Carol | 就是说 当你俩还是夫妻时 |
[18:19] | while you were still married. | 爸跟卡萝搞外遇 |
[18:21] | How did you hear this? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[18:22] | Well, dad lied to me about being out of town, | 爸爸骗我说他不在城里 |
[18:24] | and then I saw him with Lola. | 而之后我看到他和洛拉在一起 |
[18:26] | And–and then Nate just told me that Lola spent the morning with her father. | 然后内特说洛拉早晨和她爸爸在一起 |
[18:29] | Well, there still could be some other explanation. | 也许有其他的原因呢 |
[18:32] | No, no, this is the explanation. It explains everything– | 不 就是这个原因 这解释了所有事 |
[18:35] | Carol hiding Lola from us, hiring Ivy to be her. | 卡萝把洛拉藏起来 雇了艾薇假扮她 |
[18:38] | You know in your heart that this is the truth. | 你心里清楚我说的是事实 |
[18:43] | Serena… | 瑟琳娜… |
[18:45] | Your father and I divorced for many reasons. | 我和你爸爸离婚有很多原因 |
[18:48] | His philandering was just one of them. | 他到处留情只是其中一点 |
[18:51] | Nonetheless, we need to handle our present problems | 尽管如此 在挖掘过去的问题之前 |
[18:54] | before we start digging into past ones. | 我们得先解决眼下的麻烦 |
[18:57] | Are either one of them aware that we know their secret? | 他们有人知道我们发现这秘密了吗 |
[19:02] | Okay, then let’s keep it that way | 那就先不要让他们察觉 |
[19:03] | until after the reporter leaves and dinner is over. | 今天晚宴结束 记者离开后 |
[19:05] | And then I’ll sit down with your father and Carol alone | 我会和你爸爸 卡萝单独坐下来 |
[19:08] | and calmly sort through this in a mature manner. | 冷静地把这件事处理妥善 |
[19:12] | I want you to put this out of your mind, | 我希望你忘了这件事 |
[19:14] | plaster on your best happy face, and go get ready for the party. | 展示你最美的笑容 为晚宴做好准备 |
[19:18] | Will you do that for me? | 你能为我这么做吗 |
[19:21] | If that’s what you want. | 都听你的 |
[19:25] | I’ll see you in a few hours. | 一会儿见 |
[19:42] | Hi. This is Lily. | 喂 我是莉莉 |
[19:44] | I know I’m probably the last person | 我知道我现在可能是你 |
[19:45] | you wanna talk to right now, | 最不想理的人 |
[19:48] | but I have a partnership proposition for you. | 但我有个合作提议给你 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry to leave all this | 伊丽莎白 抱歉在你的答录机上 |
[19:56] | on your answering machine, Elizabeth. | 留下这么一大段话 |
[19:57] | I just really need your help. | 但我真的需要你帮助 |
[19:59] | I mean, if you have any proof whatsoever | 若你有任何证据 |
[20:01] | that you are in fact Chuck’s real mother, | 能证明你是恰克的生母 |
[20:04] | and if you care about him even a little bit, | 而你也多少还有点在乎他的话 |
[20:06] | now would be the time to come forward. | 现在该是你站出来的时候了 |
[20:08] | Feel free to contact me anytime, day or night. | 方便的话随时联系我 什么时间都行 |
[20:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:13] | What’d you find out? | 你查到什么了 |
[20:14] | That the first record of our “Diana Payne” | “戴安娜·佩恩”这个人 |
[20:16] | was three years ago. | 是在三年前突然出现的 |
[20:18] | Before that, it’s like she didn’t even exist. | 之前 她就像完全不存在一样 |
[20:20] | So if Diana Payne’s not her real name, | 那么如果戴安娜·佩恩不是她的真名 |
[20:21] | How do we ever find out her story? | 我们要如何查她的背景呢 |
[20:29] | How do I look? | 我这身怎么样 |
[20:31] | Suspicious. | 非常可疑 |
[20:32] | You heard Mr. Humphrey. | 你听到汉弗瑞先生的话了 |
[20:34] | Why you dressed so fancy for casual book party? | 为什么还要穿这么华丽去一个便装读书会呢 |
[20:37] | Ah, guess the opera gloves may be a bit much. | 及肘长手套确实有点过了 |
[20:40] | I smell a scheme when I see one. What’s going on? | 我对阴谋的嗅觉很灵敏的 到底怎么回事 |
[20:44] | It is very simple, Dorota. | 很简单 多洛塔 |
[20:45] | After carefully studying back issues of “New York” Magazine, | 在仔细研究了《纽约》杂志的过刊后 |
[20:48] | I realized that I don’t aspire to be anything | 发现我完全不想要做什么 |
[20:50] | like the highbrow/brilliant people at all. | 杰出文化名流 |
[20:53] | They’re all boring doctors curing diseases | 上面都是些妙手回春的无聊医生 |
[20:55] | and lame philanthropists trying to save the world. | 还有试图拯救世界的蹩脚慈善家 |
[20:57] | Who wants to be on that list? | 谁想上那个榜呢 |
[20:59] | But Mr. Dan’s not lame. | 但丹先生不蹩脚啊 |
[21:02] | Fine. He is the exception to the rule. | 好吧 他是其中的特例 |
[21:05] | But my point is– | 但我的重点是 |
[21:07] | highbrow/despicable. | 杰出心机名流 |
[21:09] | That’s where you find | 那里才能找到 |
[21:10] | the headline makers having all the fun. | 最有趣的头条主角 |
[21:12] | Gwyneth, Victoria Beckham, | 格温妮丝 维多利亚·贝克汉姆 |
[21:13] | Mayor Bloomberg– | 还有彭博市长… |
[21:14] | Those are my people, Dorota, | 这些才是我的同类 多洛塔 |
[21:16] | And it is time that I become one of them again. | 现在我该回归到他们当中了 |
[21:19] | Now I have written a list of talking points | 我列了一份谈话要点 |
[21:22] | for when the press calls later this evening. | 准备今晚接受电话采访时说 |
[21:25] | “Do say Blair is generous and impulsive. | “要说布莱尔大方感性 |
[21:29] | Don’t say any of this was premeditated.” | 不能说这些都是预谋好的” |
[21:32] | You going to steal Mr. Dan’s spotlight on big night, | 你打算今晚窃取丹先生的关注度 |
[21:35] | aren’t you? | 是吗 |
[21:36] | That would be merely despicable. | 这不过是点小手段 |
[21:39] | But if I do it while performing | 但如果我耍手段时 |
[21:41] | an incredibly honorable and magnanimous deed, | 显示出非凡的敬意和宽宏的气度 |
[21:43] | then it’s highbrow/despicable. | 这就是杰出心机名流 |
[21:48] | So I was, uh, thinking about what we talked about earlier, | 我仔细思考了我们之前的谈话 |
[21:52] | and I decided that as your husband, | 作为你的丈夫 |
[21:53] | I’d like to come and support you this evening. | 我决定今晚出席支持你 |
[21:55] | Oh, that’s very sweet of you Rufus, | 鲁弗斯 你太贴心了 |
[21:57] | But unfortunately, dinner’s been canceled. | 但不幸的是 晚宴已经取消了 |
[22:00] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点给你电话 |
[22:07] | All right, you got me here. | 如你所愿 我来了 |
[22:08] | Now what kind of a “Partnership proposition” | 现在看看你的”合作提议” |
[22:10] | did you have in mind? | 究竟是什么样的吧 |
[22:32] | I can work with this. | 我能做好的 |
[22:33] | You can work with what? | 你能做好什么 |
[22:35] | Take my coat, will you? | 帮我保管外套 好吗 |
[22:38] | Uh… you look beautiful, | 你看起来很美 |
[22:39] | But I did tell you this was casual, right? | 但我说过这是便装宴会 不是吗 |
[22:41] | This is casual. | 这就是便装 |
[22:44] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:05] | Dorota, why isn’t anything posted on “Gossip Girl” yet? | 多洛塔 怎么”八卦天后”什么都没发 |
[23:08] | I don’t know. I sent in tip about how your Elie Saab couture | 不知道 我十分钟前就把你的 |
[23:12] | upstages stodgy lions ten minutes ago, | 艾莉·萨博款露背装照片发出去了 |
[23:15] | just like you said. | 一切都如你吩咐 |
[23:16] | Well, it isn’t working. | 没起作用 |
[23:17] | No one’s paying any attention to me. | 没人注意我 |
[23:20] | Hey. How you doing? I’m Dan Humphrey. | 你好 我是丹·汉弗瑞 |
[23:23] | It looks like I’m going to shift into phase two | 看来我得提前启动 |
[23:25] | earlier than I thought. | 计划的第二步了 |
[23:26] | …On modern class distinctions | …当代阶级划分 |
[23:28] | and the near ritualistic social mores of the upper east side. | 而主要的社交圈正集中于上东区 |
[23:32] | It was almost Austenian in nature. | 本质上说还是奥斯汀式的 |
[23:34] | Or Waldorf-ian… | 也可以说是霍道夫式的… |
[23:37] | being as that I was his muse and inspiration. | 我正是他的缪斯和灵感来源 |
[23:39] | And hi. I’m Blair Waldorf. | 你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[23:42] | Hi. Blair waldorf. | 你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[23:43] | Hi. Blair waldorf. Hi. | 你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 你好 |
[23:52] | Victor, I really appreciate you doing this for me. | 维克托 谢谢你帮我忙 |
[23:55] | The Empire just isn’t the same without you, man. | 帝国大厦要没有你 会全然不同的 |
[23:57] | Well, I might be back there very soon | 我得尽快回到岗位 |
[23:58] | if anyone finds out what I just did. | 以防这事被人发现 |
[24:00] | Well, I’ll be super quick, I promise. | 我会很快的 我保证 |
[24:04] | All right, Diana. | 好的 戴安娜 |
[24:06] | Reveal yourself. | 露出真面目吧 |
[24:26] | Well, I really appreciate the invitation. | 很感谢你邀请我 |
[24:28] | Yes, of course. I think it’s very important | 太客气了 关于最近被媒体 |
[24:30] | for you to see firsthand all this infighting over money | 炒得沸沸扬扬的遗产事件 |
[24:33] | has been just so wildly exaggerated by the press. | 我非常希望你能拿到第一手消息 |
[24:37] | You can understand how to an outside eye– | 你能理解在旁观者看来… |
[24:39] | Oh, nonsense. The truth is, one bad egg | 都是一派胡言 事实是 |
[24:42] | threatened to tear the whole family apart. | 一颗臭鸡蛋想把家族弄得分崩离析 |
[24:44] | But as you’ll see this evening, | 但如你今晚将会看见的 |
[24:46] | I would never let that happen. | 我绝不会让这种事情发生 |
[24:48] | I’m, um, sorry that my husband won’t be in attendance, | 很抱歉我丈夫今晚无法出席 |
[24:51] | but he’s feeling a little under the weather. Excuse me. | 他有点不太舒服 失陪 |
[24:55] | Are you all right? Because this isn’t exactly | 你还好吗 你脸上的表情 |
[24:57] | the happy face that we talked about earlier. | 可不是我们说好的笑容 |
[24:59] | I just still feel a little weird about tonight. | 我只是觉得今晚有点怪 |
[25:02] | Is it too late to cancel? | 现在取消是不是太迟了 |
[25:03] | Darling, it is already happening. | 亲爱的 晚宴已经开始了 |
[25:06] | Oh, Carol! | 卡萝 |
[25:07] | Looking just as great as ever. | 你真是一如既往的光鲜照人 |
[25:11] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[25:12] | Hi. Uh, Carol, this is | 卡萝 这位是 |
[25:13] | David Patrick Columbia of the New York Social Diary. | 《纽约社会日记》的戴维·帕特里克·哥伦比亚 |
[25:15] | Hi! Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[25:29] | If you wanted to see my underwear, | 你要想看我的内衣 |
[25:31] | all you had to do was ask. | 跟我说就行 |
[25:38] | Are you just gonna stand there, staring at me, | 你就准备傻站在那 盯着我吗 |
[25:41] | or would you like to tell me | 或者你愿意解释一下 |
[25:41] | why you’ve broken into my hotel room? | 为什么要闯进我房间里呢 |
[25:47] | If you must know, I was… | 若你真想知道 我只是… |
[25:49] | looking for something for you to wear. | 想找你能穿的衣服 |
[25:54] | The truth is, I’ve just been… | 事实是 我今天一直… |
[25:56] | thinking about your call today. | 在想你今天电话里讲的话 |
[25:58] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[26:00] | Our chemistry is clearly undeniable. | 我们之间有感觉是不可否认的 |
[26:04] | And… | 而且… |
[26:05] | I’m just tired of fighting it. | 我厌倦了跟自己的感觉抗争 |
[26:08] | So…I’m not going to anymore. | 所以我决定跟着感觉走 |
[26:28] | Good evening, Carol. | 晚安 卡萝 |
[26:31] | How are you? | 最近还好吗 |
[26:32] | You can breathe easier now, William. | 你可以放松了 威廉 |
[26:35] | Since I’ve gotten half of my mother’s estate, | 我已经拿到了我妈妈的一半遗产 |
[26:37] | You’re no longer in danger of losing everything anymore. | 你不必再担心失去什么了 |
[26:39] | And our little secret? | 那我们的小秘密呢 |
[26:41] | I see no reason to tell anyone else. How about you? | 我没必要告诉其他人 你呢 |
[26:46] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[26:46] | You’re looking lovely as ever. | 你一如既往地可爱 |
[26:48] | Oh, thank you. I get it from my mom. | 多谢 我遗传了我妈妈的基因 |
[26:50] | Wow! Look who’s here. Can you believe it? | 看看谁来了 真不敢相信 |
[26:52] | All of us together in the same room, | 我们都聚集一堂 |
[26:54] | one big happy family. | 多么快乐的一大家人啊 |
[26:58] | Well, now that our final guest has arrived, | 现在最后一位客人也到了 |
[27:00] | if you’ll follow me, I know we’re in for quite a meal. | 请大家跟我来 一同享用晚餐 |
[27:09] | Next up to say a few words about his book | 下面这位 将会就他的新书讲几句 |
[27:12] | and tell us | 他将告诉我们 |
[27:12] | what the young lions means to him– | 幼狮基金会 对他来说意味着什么 |
[27:15] | Dan Humphrey. | 有请丹·汉弗瑞 |
[27:20] | Thank you, Deborah. | 多谢 黛博拉 |
[27:21] | Your brilliant short stories inspire me to write better– | 你短小精悍的故事激励着我 要写更好的作品 |
[27:23] | and get to the point quicker. | 也让我能够开门见山 |
[27:26] | I believe it was Hemingway who once said– | 海明威曾说过 |
[27:29] | What… | 多么 |
[27:30] | a wonderful introduction, Dan. | 精彩的介绍 丹 |
[27:32] | I truly could not tell you how moved I was | 任何言语也无法表达 |
[27:36] | by all the touching things | 《局外人》中关于我的部分 |
[27:38] | you wrote about me in “Inside.” | 是让我多么地感动 |
[27:38] | A book can only be read by people who know how to read it. | 一本书只有懂它的人读才会有价值 |
[27:42] | Otherwise, it is nothing more than a paperweight or a doorstop. | 否则 这本书就只不过是一个镇纸石或门垫 |
[27:47] | Which is why I, Blair Waldorf, | 所以我 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[27:49] | have decided to provide an endowment | 决定给幼狮基金会 |
[27:51] | to the young lions fund | 提供捐助 |
[27:53] | to help with children’s literacy, | 以帮助孩子们提高文化修养 |
[27:55] | so that all the despicable New Yorkers out there like me | 这样所有像我一样的卑鄙纽约客 |
[27:57] | can one day grow up to read “Inside” themselves. | 就可以具备那份文学修养 读懂《局外人》 |
[28:00] | However, as always, | 当然 像往常一样 |
[28:03] | I prefer to remain anonymous. | 我更愿意匿名捐助 |
[28:04] | So a toast to Dan. | 那么 为丹干杯吧 |
[28:07] | And to literacy. | 为文学修养干杯 |
[28:09] | And to me… | 为我而干杯 |
[28:10] | Anonymously. | 无名氏 |
[28:13] | Cheers? | 干杯吧 |
[28:16] | Well, in the spirit of the evening, | 本着晚宴的精神 |
[28:17] | I’ve decided to serve tonight’s meal family style. | 我决定今晚采用家庭式用餐法 |
[28:20] | Mom, this is so unlike you. | 妈妈 这太不像你的风格了 |
[28:22] | You hate anything family style. | 你不喜欢任何家庭式用餐法 |
[28:23] | Yes, well, I’ve since realized | 是的 但是我意识到 |
[28:25] | how important sharing is | 分享家庭生活是多么的重要 |
[28:27] | to the family dynamic. Us van der Woodsens | 我们范德·伍德森家族愿意分享的精神 |
[28:29] | share more than you could possibly imagine. | 超出你们的想象 |
[28:32] | Yeah, like when you used to steal my leg warmers | 没错 比如我们年少时 |
[28:34] | when we were teenagers. | 你曾经偷过我的暖腿套 |
[28:35] | Yes, just like that, or when you stole my husband | 是的 就是这样 还比如说你背着我 |
[28:38] | and decided to have a baby with him behind my back. | 和我丈夫偷情 还决定和他生孩子 |
[28:43] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[28:44] | Mom, why are you doing this now? | 妈妈 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:46] | Okay, I think David’s seen enough family bonding | 好了 我想这一晚上 已经足够戴维 |
[28:49] | for one evening. | 了解咱家的亲密关系了 |
[28:50] | No, please, Serena, let him stay. | 不 瑟琳娜 让他留这吧 |
[28:51] | I don’t want there to be any more secrets. | 我不想再遮遮掩掩的了 |
[28:53] | Why did you tell Lily? | 你为什么要告诉莉莉 |
[28:55] | I never said a word. | 我一个字也没说过 |
[28:56] | Lola was never supposed to know about this. | 洛拉本不应该知道这件事 |
[28:58] | Well, maybe if you didn’t want me to know, | 就算你不想让我知道 |
[28:59] | you shouldn’t have tried to blackmail him. | 那你也不应该勒索他 |
[29:00] | And if it wasn’t bad enough that you slept with my husband | 你和我丈夫鬼混了那么多年 |
[29:03] | all those years ago and left your daughter | 你离开了你的女儿 对她隐瞒了生父的身份 |
[29:06] | in the dark about her father’s identity, | 这样还不够 |
[29:08] | then you send an imposter into my home to get money. | 居然还派了个骗子来我家里要钱 |
[29:11] | You know what? I don’t need to listen to this any longer. | 你知道吗 我不想听你数叨 |
[29:14] | I got what I came here for– | 我来这里得到了 |
[29:15] | my half of the inheritance, | 我应得的那一半遗产 |
[29:17] | and I’m leaving. | 现在我要走了 |
[29:19] | It’s not exactly that easy. | 哪有这么容易的事情 |
[29:21] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[29:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[29:28] | You’re being arrested for fraud. | 你因为欺诈罪被捕了 |
[29:29] | Ivy is the one who committed fraud, not me. | 艾薇承认她是骗子 我可没承认 |
[29:31] | Yes, well, you’re the one that put her up to it, | 是的 但你是幕后指使者 |
[29:33] | so that kinda makes you the mastermind | 你在背后策划了 |
[29:35] | behind the whole thing. | 整个事件 |
[29:36] | Well, unfortunately for you, | 真不幸 |
[29:38] | Ivy would never admit that to anyone. | 艾薇永远都不会向任何人承认这点 |
[29:40] | Otherwise, she would incriminate herself in the process. | 否则她会连累她自己的 |
[29:43] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[29:46] | Actually, I’ve already given my statement, | 事实上 我已经给出了证词 |
[29:48] | and in exchange for ratting you out, | 作为”出卖”你的交换条件 |
[29:51] | I got off scot-free. | 我将不会受到处罚 |
[29:57] | Uh-oh, Carol. | 卡萝 |
[29:59] | Dinner’s over, and it looks like | 晚宴结束了 看起来 |
[30:01] | Ivy just served you your last supper. | 艾薇刚刚招待了你最后一顿晚餐 |
[30:08] | You realize this isn’t just hurting my mom. | 你知道这不仅伤害了我妈妈 |
[30:10] | It’s hurting me, too. | 也伤害了我 |
[30:11] | Your mother deserves to be punished. | 你母亲罪有应得 |
[30:12] | She defrauded all of us, | 她骗了我们所有人 |
[30:14] | and we should have done this months ago. | 我们几个月前就应该这么做了 |
[30:15] | You know, don’t listen to her, Lola. | 别听她放屁 洛拉 |
[30:16] | This has nothing to do with fraud. | 这跟欺诈毫无关系 |
[30:18] | This is all because I slept with her husband two decades ago. | 就是因为几百年前 我和她丈夫上过床 |
[30:21] | But here’s the thing, Lily. | 你听好 莉莉 |
[30:22] | I never would have been with William in the first place | 如果威廉和你在一起开心的话 |
[30:25] | if he were happy with you. | 我是没可能钻空子的 |
[30:28] | One tip– | 提醒你们一下 |
[30:29] | If you want things to go smoothly in the jail, | 如果你们希望监狱里风平浪静 |
[30:31] | put her in solitary. | 就把她单独关一间 |
[30:33] | You know, maybe my mom was right keeping me from you all these years, | 也许这些年我妈妈不让我接触你是对的 |
[30:36] | because the truth hasn’t helped anybody. | 因为真相不会对任何人有好处 |
[30:38] | Lola, wait. | 洛拉 等等 |
[30:40] | Let me take you home. | 让我送你回家吧 |
[30:41] | You know I never meant | 你知道我绝不希望 |
[30:42] | for any of this to happen, right? | 有这种事情发生 明白吗 |
[30:45] | Oh, wow, what’s next? | 接下来会怎么样 |
[30:46] | You gonna walk her down the aisle? | 你要陪她走上圣坛吗 |
[30:59] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are you going? | 等等 等等 你去哪 |
[31:03] | They haven’t even handed out the certificates to the nominees yet. | 他们还没有给提名者颁发证书呢 |
[31:05] | Did you really feel the need to steal the spotlight | 就因为我在某些杂志封底上的评价 |
[31:07] | from me tonight because I was above you | 比你的要高 你就认为 |
[31:09] | on the–on the back page of some magazine? | 今晚有必要抢我的风头 |
[31:11] | No, that’s ridiculous. | 不是 这都是无稽之谈 |
[31:14] | Is it? ’cause you said in your speech | 是吗 你说过 |
[31:15] | something about me being “Brilliant and highbrow,” | 我现在是”杰出文化名流”了 |
[31:17] | and if it’s about that, | 如果真是这样的话 |
[31:18] | it’s a bit of an overreaction, don’t you think? | 你真的反应过度了 你不这样认为吗 |
[31:20] | I mean, you know none of that stuff means anything to me. | 你知道我并不看重这些东西 |
[31:23] | Well, it means something to me, | 可是我看重 |
[31:24] | and it isn’t just about the magazine. | 这和杂志无关 |
[31:26] | I don’t wanna live in someone else’s shadow anymore. | 我不想再生活在别人的阴影下 |
[31:29] | I did it the whole year I was with Louis, | 我和路易在一起的这一年 都是这种状态 |
[31:31] | And then with Chuck before that. | 以前和恰克在一起时也是这样 |
[31:34] | I’m sick of being behind the scenes in a relationship. | 我厌倦了在一段关系中老是躲在幕后 |
[31:37] | You’re not behind-the-scenes with me. | 你和我在一起不是在幕后 |
[31:38] | That’s what I love about us. | 这就是我喜欢我们在一起的原因 |
[31:39] | We are equals in this. | 我们的关系是平等的 |
[31:41] | Well, that’s not how I feel, | 可我现在没有这种感觉 |
[31:43] | and it’s clearly not how other people view me. | 很明显大家也不是这么看我的 |
[31:46] | Maybe you are so focused on how everyone else perceives you, | 也许你太关注其他人是怎么看你的了 |
[31:48] | that you no longer know who you are. | 以致你自己已经看不清自己了 |
[31:52] | And that’s too bad, | 如果你只能看到 |
[31:52] | ’cause if you could only see what I see… | 我看到的世界 那实在是太遗憾了 |
[32:08] | Is it safe to assume that you’re ready to, um, | 我可以假设你已经准备好 |
[32:11] | resume our relationship again? | 重新审视我们的关系了 |
[32:13] | What do you say we go downstairs and grab a drink together | 我们去楼下喝一杯 |
[32:15] | and continue exploring our options? | 再继续探讨一下我们的选择怎么样 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | Actually, Diana, I, um, just got a text from Chuck. | 事实上 戴安娜 我刚收到恰克的短信 |
[32:39] | He’s back home, and he’s, um, wondering where I am. | 他回家了 问我在哪里 |
[32:43] | So if I could just take a rain check on that drink, | 我们改天再喝吧 |
[32:49] | then I’ll just see you at the office. | 办公室见 |
[32:51] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[33:04] | Serena, give me a minute, please. | 瑟琳娜 请听我说 |
[33:07] | Hey, look… | 听着 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry for not being truthful with you today. | 很抱歉我今天对你撒了谎 |
[33:17] | And for cheating on your mother all those years ago. | 也很抱歉骗了你母亲这么多年 |
[33:20] | That’s between you and mom, | 这是你和我母亲之间的事 |
[33:22] | but you lied to me today to protect Lola. | 但你今天为了保护洛拉 不惜对我撒了谎 |
[33:27] | You left me when I was 4 years old, | 我四岁时 你就离开了我 |
[33:29] | and when I tracked you down… | 当我想方设法找到你 |
[33:30] | you wouldn’t even see me. | 你却连见都不见我 |
[33:33] | All I ever wanted my whole life was a father, | 我想要的只是一个父亲 |
[33:36] | and all you ever did was avoid me, | 而你却一直在逃避 |
[33:37] | and then now when you find out about Lola, | 现在你知道有洛拉了 |
[33:39] | you just rush to be by her side. | 你却急不可耐地去了她的身边 |
[33:45] | Well, you broke my mom’s heart, | 过去你伤了妈妈的心 |
[33:47] | and now you just broke mine. | 现在你同样伤了我的心 |
[34:07] | Rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[34:08] | Don’t get up. I’m not gonna be long. | 不用起来 我一会就走 |
[34:10] | Apparently, you did have a dinner tonight, | 很明显 你已经吃过晚餐了 |
[34:12] | or so I read from a newsfeed | 我看新闻上说 |
[34:14] | about you getting your sister arrested. | 你叫警察把你姐给拘留了 |
[34:16] | Carol hurt this family too badly to just get away with it. | 卡萝毒害了这个家庭 不能轻易放过她 |
[34:20] | You sound just like your mother. | 你说话跟你母亲真像 |
[34:22] | Well, I’ll take that as a compliment. | 就当你是在夸我吧 |
[34:24] | My mother would have done anything | 为了保护家族名誉 |
[34:25] | to preserve our family name. | 我妈妈愿意做任何事 |
[34:27] | No matter the consequences to the actual family members, | 不管会不会伤害到家人 |
[34:30] | right? | 对吧 |
[34:32] | I’ll bet | 我敢打包票 |
[34:33] | you even paid off the nurse to testify against Ivy. | 你给了护士钱 让她说了那些对艾薇不利的话 |
[34:37] | You know, I-I thought we’d grown together, | 我一直以为我们能一起度过难关 |
[34:39] | but if this is who you wanna be… | 但如果你要变成这样的人 |
[34:43] | I don’t wanna have anything to do with it. | 我也不想跟你有任何关系了 |
[34:46] | Rufus, are you saying you’d like a divorce? | 鲁弗斯 你是想离婚吗 |
[34:51] | ’cause where exactly | 在上东区 |
[34:52] | are you gonna find some other upper east side woman | 你上哪去找另外一个女人 |
[34:57] | to take care of you the way I have? | 能像我这样关心你照顾你 |
[34:59] | Spoken like a true Rhodes. | 真像罗兹家的人 |
[35:04] | You just made my decision for us to spend some time apart | 听了你的话 我要跟你分开的决心 |
[35:06] | that much easier. | 更坚定了 |
[35:09] | So… thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:24] | Oh, hey. How was your day? | 今天过的怎么样 |
[35:27] | I’ve decided to delete certain disturbing images | 我妈过去做的那些错事 |
[35:30] | of my mother’s past from my mind… | 虽然很过分 但我决定忘了它 |
[35:33] | and attempt a relationship with her. | 我想试着跟她好好相处 |
[35:34] | Well, before you two start bonding | 在你们联络感情 |
[35:35] | and having spa weekends together, | 一起去度假前 |
[35:37] | maybe you should see this. | 还是先看看这个吧 |
[35:39] | Elizabeth Fisher e-mailed me that picture a few minutes ago. | 伊丽莎白·费舍尔刚给我发了条彩信 |
[35:41] | Take a look at the date in the corner. | 看下角落的日期 |
[35:44] | It’s right before you were born. | 正好是你出生前几天 |
[35:47] | But Diana said Elizabeth couldn’t get pregnant. | 但戴安娜说 伊丽莎白不能怀孕啊 |
[35:49] | Well, I guess she lied to you. | 我觉得她在骗你 |
[35:51] | Jack probably put her up to it. | 可能是杰克指使她的 |
[35:53] | Jack? What does he have to do with this? | 杰克 他和这事有啥关系 |
[35:54] | Turns out he’s the one funding Diana. | 他是戴安娜的投资人 |
[35:56] | He could have paid her to tell you whatever you wanted to hear. | 他可能给了她钱 你想听什么 她就说什么 |
[35:59] | And had her pretend Elizabeth’s donated blood was really hers. | 那么她献的所谓血 其实都是伊丽莎白的 |
[36:05] | But if Elizabeth really is my mother, | 但如果伊丽莎白真是我妈 |
[36:06] | then why would she deny being the donor? | 她为什么要否认给我献过血呢 |
[36:08] | Something still doesn’t add up. | 其中肯定还有内幕 |
[36:22] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[36:25] | The problem wasn’t your success. | 问题不在于你的成功 |
[36:28] | It was me. | 而是在于我自己 |
[36:31] | Somehow between being traded for a hotel | 莫名其妙地跑去开房 |
[36:34] | and selling out for a tiara, | 放弃了王室婚姻 |
[36:35] | I lost my true self. | 我在这个过程中 失去了自我 |
[36:39] | But I wanna be found. | 但我想把她找回来 |
[36:43] | Could you possibly help? | 你能帮我吗 |
[36:46] | I have a feeling that the real Blair Waldorf | 我觉得真正的布莱尔·霍道夫近在眼前 |
[36:48] | is a lot closer than you think. | 没你想象的那么遥远 |
[36:50] | Wasn’t all that long ago that she and I | 不久之前 她还和我一起 |
[36:53] | were working side-by-side at “W,” | 在《W》杂志派对上并肩作战 |
[36:55] | and I totally fell for her. | 那时我就爱她爱到不能自拨 |
[36:57] | And what was that girl like? | 那个女孩是什么样的 |
[37:00] | That girl is, uh, fiercely strong, | 她 很犀利 很坚强 |
[37:05] | independent, outspoken, beautiful, | 独立 外向 美丽 |
[37:08] | capable of anything, and no man or magazine | 无所不能 没有人或者哪本杂志 |
[37:11] | should be able to take that away from her. | 能抹去她的优点 |
[37:13] | She sounds great. | 她听起来真棒 |
[37:17] | I look forward to meeting her again. | 我希望能再见到她 |
[37:34] | I can’t believe Lily did this to me. | 真不敢相信莉莉会这样对我 |
[37:36] | Neither can I, | 我也是 |
[37:37] | but you have to stop thinking about your sister | 但你现在不能再想你妹妹的事了 |
[37:39] | and start doing what’s best for our daughter. | 你得为我们的女儿好好打算下 |
[37:41] | With you under arrest, | 你已经被逮捕了 |
[37:43] | it’s going to be very difficult | 你想要拿到自己的财产 |
[37:44] | for you to access your money. | 是难上加难 |
[37:45] | If you sign over power of attorney to me, | 如果你签了委托书 授权给我 |
[37:47] | I give you my word that I’ll take care of Lola, | 我保证 我会照顾好洛拉 |
[37:49] | and I will get you the best damn lawyers | 也会给你请最好的律师 |
[37:51] | your mother’s inheritance can buy. | 反正你母亲的遗产绝对能负担得起 |
[37:53] | You really care about her, don’t you? | 你真的很在乎她 对吗 |
[37:58] | I just wanna do the right thing. | 我只是想做该做的事 |
[38:14] | You did the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[38:15] | Carol never should have put you in this position. | 卡萝不该那么对你 |
[38:22] | I want you to know I’m not like her. | 我想让你明白 我跟她不一样 |
[38:24] | I might have… come to New York | 当时来纽约 |
[38:26] | because Carol paid me to, but once I met you, | 是卡萝雇的我 但遇到你以后 |
[38:31] | the only thing that mattered to me | 我就有种回到家的归属感 |
[38:32] | was feeling like I was a part of your family. | 这种感觉是我唯一在乎的东西 |
[38:36] | So you’ve said, but there is, um, | 可能吧 |
[38:38] | nothing to be done about that, is there? | 但我们应该到此为止了 对吧 |
[38:43] | I could tear up this check. | 我可以不要这些钱 |
[38:46] | Lily, please. | 莉莉 求你了 |
[38:46] | Just let me earn back a place in your heart. | 别把我想得那么不堪 |
[38:52] | Good-bye, Ivy. | 再见 艾薇 |
[39:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:15] | I did what you asked. | 我按你说的做了 |
[39:17] | I’ll sign Carol’s half of the estate over to you | 到你家后 我会把卡萝名下 |
[39:19] | when I get to the apartment. | 一半的不动产转给你 |
[39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | We both know she does not deserve that money, | 我们都很清楚 她没资格拿那些钱 |
[39:22] | and your getting it away from her | 我发现了你俩的好事 |
[39:24] | is the least you could do after what I found out | 你帮我拿回这些东西 |
[39:26] | about you two today. | 这是最起码的 |
[39:27] | But you are going to take care of Lola, right? | 你会照顾洛拉的 对吗 |
[39:30] | That was our deal. | 我们商量好的 |
[39:31] | What kind of a monster do you think I am? | 在你心中 我就那么坏吗 |
[39:33] | You think just because she’s a product | 虽说她是你俩婚外情的结晶 |
[39:36] | of your extramarital affair that I would punish Lola. | 但你觉得 我会因为这个惩罚她吗 |
[39:39] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会迁怒于她的 |
[39:40] | Why don’t I believe you? | 我怎么会不相信你呢 |
[39:42] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[39:49] | On second thought… | 仔细想想 |
[39:54] | take me to J.F.K. | 去肯尼迪机场 |
[40:04] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[40:05] | I know we’ve had our ups and downs. | 我知道我们的关系一波三折 |
[40:07] | Well, mostly downs. | 好吧 大多都是不好的一面 |
[40:09] | But… we’re sisters now. | 但我们毕竟是亲姐妹啊 |
[40:12] | Half. What’s your point? | 同父异母而已 你想说什么 |
[40:16] | I don’t know a ton about being a sibling, | 我不知道怎样做好姐妹 |
[40:18] | but I have a hunch that uniting against parents | 但我觉得 姐妹俩联合起来反抗家长 |
[40:21] | is a pretty major bonding experience. | 会促进感情 |
[40:23] | I was thinking the best way for you to get back at your mom | 我觉得对你来说 最能报复你妈的做法 |
[40:27] | is by helping me get my mom out of jail. | 就是帮我 把我妈从监狱里弄出来 |
[40:29] | You never really stood a chance of exposing me as Gossip Girl, | 你想曝光我是八卦天后 但一直没机会 |
[40:32] | and I’m not really interested in being your sister | 对于你这个一夜之间冒出来的妹妹 |
[40:36] | all of a sudden. | 我没什么兴趣 |
[40:38] | So please just stay away from me and my family, | 请你远离我 还有我的家人 |
[40:41] | Okay, sis? | 好吗 妹妹 |
[40:44] | I’ll show you out now. | 我送你出去 |
[41:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:11] | The only thing that Diana and Elizabeth | 戴安娜和伊丽莎白唯一的交集 |
[41:12] | have in common is my uncle Jack. | 就是我叔叔 杰克 |
[41:15] | Take a look at this photo again. | 你再看看这张照片 |
[41:18] | You see the tattoo on the guy’s arm? | 看到那个男人手臂上的纹身了吗 |
[41:20] | Yeah. So? | 看到了 怎么了 |
[41:21] | So I know that tattoo. | 我认得那纹身 |
[41:26] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[41:28] | The man in that photo is not my dad. | 照片里的男人 不是我爸 |
[41:31] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[41:34] | What if all this subterfuge over my mother’s identity | 如果关于我母亲的种种隐瞒 |
[41:38] | was actually disguising the real question? | 都是为了遮掩一个关键问题呢 |
[41:40] | It’s not who’s my mom. It’s who’s my dad. | 重要的不是谁是我母亲 而是谁是我父亲 |
[41:44] | Nate, I think Jack Bass is my father. | 内特 我怀疑杰克·拜斯才是我的亲生父亲 |